Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Contract for Austin Aries, Lita and Matt Hardy

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

Contract for Austin Aries, Lita and Matt Hardy Empty
PostSubject: Contract for Austin Aries, Lita and Matt Hardy   Contract for Austin Aries, Lita and Matt Hardy Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:25 am

GamerTag: DynamicOrton

Austin Aries
Heel/Face: heel

Matt Hardy
Heel/Face: Face

Lita
Heel/Face: heel

Schedule: Anytime honesty. (GMT+0)
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Austin Aries, Lita and Matt Hardy   Contract for Austin Aries, Lita and Matt Hardy Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:28 am

My bad didn't notice the divas list wasn't updated Lita is taken, but have you read over all the rules and do you agree to follow them? If so then you're approved as Aries and Hardy and you can be a CAW of a diva if you want to be.
Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Austin Aries, Lita and Matt Hardy   Contract for Austin Aries, Lita and Matt Hardy Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:41 am

Oh I didnt realise Lita is taken. Can I just be Aries and Kazarian then? Both heel. And yes I did read the rules and overall threads. Only question I have is the abilities, do I need to confirm those with you?
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Austin Aries, Lita and Matt Hardy   Contract for Austin Aries, Lita and Matt Hardy Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:43 am

DexterVigilante wrote:
Oh I didnt realise Lita is taken. Can I just be Aries and Kazarian then? Both heel. And yes I did read the rules and overall threads. Only question I have is the abilities, do I need to confirm those with you?

Yeah and right now we don't have overalls for the caws of '13 but we will soon so for now use realistic overalls for your people. So you want Kaz instead of Hardy?
Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Austin Aries, Lita and Matt Hardy   Contract for Austin Aries, Lita and Matt Hardy Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:48 am

ThatGuy wrote:
DexterVigilante wrote:

Yeah and right now we don't have overalls for the caws of '13 but we will soon so for now use realistic overalls for your people. So you want Kaz instead of Hardy?

If that is allowed then yes. I'll just use the WWE12 overalls on them for now unless I'm told otherwise. Should I pm you the abilities now?
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Austin Aries, Lita and Matt Hardy   Contract for Austin Aries, Lita and Matt Hardy Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:03 am

KazAries wrote:
ThatGuy wrote:
DexterVigilante wrote:

If that is allowed then yes. I'll just use the WWE12 overalls on them for now unless I'm told otherwise. Should I pm you the abilities now?

Yeah you can be Kaz instead of Matt no problem. Yeah go ahead and do that, also be sure to vote for what this month's PPV is being renamed to, there's just a couple hours left until the poll is closed!

https://xwlleague.forumotion.com/t1349-name-this-month-s-ppv#25504
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Austin Aries, Lita and Matt Hardy   Contract for Austin Aries, Lita and Matt Hardy Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:39 am

Noooooo! So close to having a Matt Hardy Sad
Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Austin Aries, Lita and Matt Hardy   Contract for Austin Aries, Lita and Matt Hardy Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 1:02 pm

P1 / Matt wrote:

Lol I saw you post in a contract thought you were dropping Jeff, Thanks for proving me wrong <3
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Austin Aries, Lita and Matt Hardy   Contract for Austin Aries, Lita and Matt Hardy Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 6:41 pm

sdogg50c wrote:
P1 / Matt wrote:

Lol I saw you post in a contract thought you were dropping Jeff, Thanks for proving me wrong <3

I give him another week
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Austin Aries, Lita and Matt Hardy   Contract for Austin Aries, Lita and Matt Hardy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Contract for Austin Aries, Lita and Matt Hardy
Page 1 of 1