Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.com Exlusive: Prince Devitt signed by XWL

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Major Broski
New Talent
Major Broski

XWL.com Exlusive: Prince Devitt signed by XWL Empty
PostSubject: XWL.com Exlusive: Prince Devitt signed by XWL   XWL.com Exlusive: Prince Devitt signed by XWL Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 7:38 pm

Rumours started circulating during the week that renowned puroresu star, Prince Devitt has signed a contract to wrestle with XWL. For people that don't know Devitt, he's been wrestling in Japan and independent promotions for many years, he comes from Dublin, Ireland and is considered by many to be the greatest wrestler in the world. Earlier today, one of our reporters approached Devitt and asked him if these rumours of him being signed by XWL were true, Devitt had this to say:
Prince Devitt:I can indeed say that these rumours of me signing a contract with XWL are true, I've decided it's time, after dominating every other part of the world, it's time to dominate the United States of America, I'm going to solidify myself as the greatest wrestler to ever live.
So, there you have it, Prince Devitt has indeed signed a contract with XWL, I'm not sure about you, but I'm sure looking forward to seeing what he has to offer in XWL.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL.com Exlusive: Prince Devitt signed by XWL Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exlusive: Prince Devitt signed by XWL   XWL.com Exlusive: Prince Devitt signed by XWL Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 7:43 pm

I love things like this, look forward to seeing what you do with him :gig:
Back to top Go down

XWL.com Exlusive: Prince Devitt signed by XWL
Page 1 of 1