Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Can I switch?

Go down 
+6
Shug
Sam
Bang
Jonguin
P.R Son
TheKrzyOne
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Can I switch? Empty
PostSubject: Can I switch?   Can I switch? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 11:04 pm

Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase.

Kofi Kingston for David Otunga
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

Can I switch? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I switch?   Can I switch? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 11:30 pm

I would like you to answer a few questions first.

What drove you to drop Kofi?

What drew your attention to Otunga?

What are your plans for Otunga?
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

Can I switch? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I switch?   Can I switch? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 11:33 pm

I'm with Krzy on this.
Back to top Go down

Can I switch? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I switch?   Can I switch? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 4:42 am

I was hoping you'd stay as Kofi for longer, you keep on letting people down with your switches.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

Can I switch? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I switch?   Can I switch? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:46 am

You're ridiculous. I haven't been able to get into anything you do in months.
Back to top Go down

Can I switch? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I switch?   Can I switch? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:54 am

I'm an Ash Man wrote:

Exactly, while I'm a huge David Otunga fan I won't be interested in anything you do as him because I know you'll drop him. I know I look like a dick in this thread but it's annoying.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

Can I switch? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I switch?   Can I switch? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:18 am

Adam wrote:
I'm an Ash Man wrote:

Exactly, while I'm a huge David Otunga fan I won't be interested in anything you do as him because I know you'll drop him. I know I look like a dick in this thread but it's annoying.

No that's exactly how I feel really, aside from being a huge David Otunga fan. Can't expect people to get into anything you do or expect people to understand when you always do this. You're on about switching all the time, claim you really want so and so, we give you them, two weeks later...."Can I switch?"
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

Can I switch? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I switch?   Can I switch? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:24 am

I just don't read his stuff anymore, just don't see the point.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

Can I switch? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I switch?   Can I switch? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:48 am

Big Boss Bang wrote:
I just don't read his stuff anymore, just don't see the point.

Reading is fun #PBS
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

Can I switch? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I switch?   Can I switch? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:53 am

But in all seriousness, I think switches shouldn't be so easily accessed. Maybe make it a little more difficult to switch, like having to complete a survey of some kind listing legitimate reasons why one wants to switch, like Krzy said. Maybe this will prevent so many non-justified switches, and those who do complete it will show the motivation they have to really switch, and do well as their new character. Just a thought, really. But I think it might help. Neutral
Back to top Go down

Can I switch? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I switch?   Can I switch? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:55 am

TheKrzyOne wrote:
I would like you to answer a few questions first.

A- What drove you to drop Kofi?

B- What drew your attention to Otunga?

C- What are your plans for Otunga?

A- I like Hunico more and don't really want to have 2 high flyers that don't have too much promo wise to work with. Although promoing as Hunico is fun, Kofi not so much.

B- His Lawyer gimmick, the fact that he's in game and not admin approved, his generic wrestling style, plus he's the kind of person that I won't have to promo as weekly.

C- To do matches and promo? Then take it from there.
Back to top Go down

Can I switch? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I switch?   Can I switch? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:57 am

I'm an Ash Man wrote:

I haven't done anything in months tho
Back to top Go down

Can I switch? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I switch?   Can I switch? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 11:01 am

Dave™ wrote:
Adam wrote:
I'm an Ash Man wrote:

No that's exactly how I feel really, aside from being a huge David Otunga fan. Can't expect people to get into anything you do or expect people to understand when you always do this. You're on about switching all the time, claim you really want so and so, we give you them, two weeks later...."Can I switch?"

Tbh, not expecting nor care if anyone was to get behind what I do with my people. Right now I'm here mainly for fun matches. But I see what you're saying.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

Can I switch? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I switch?   Can I switch? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 11:08 am

Boom! Boom! Boom! wrote:
Tbh, not expecting nor care if anyone was to get behind what I do with my people. Right now I'm here mainly for fun matches. But I see what you're saying.

Not to seem rude, but what exactly have you done with them?
Back to top Go down

Can I switch? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I switch?   Can I switch? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 11:20 am

Sam wrote:
Boom! Boom! Boom! wrote:

Not to seem rude, but what exactly have you done with them?

... that's my point, I have more important stuff to deal with than caring if people read my now once in a while promos or not.

Boom! Boom! Boom! wrote:
I'm an Ash Man wrote:

Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

Can I switch? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I switch?   Can I switch? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 11:31 am

Boom! Boom! Boom! wrote:
I'm an Ash Man wrote:

Not exactly the strongest nor brightest arguement for getting your switch green lighted.

I don't even like David Otunga, but even I realise that you wouldn't do anything as him and them drop him in a month or sooner.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

Can I switch? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I switch?   Can I switch? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 12:35 pm

Sue! Sue! Sue! wrote:
A- I like Hunico more and don't really want to have 2 high flyers that don't have too much promo wise to work with. Although promoing as Hunico is fun, Kofi not so much.

B- His Lawyer gimmick, the fact that he's in game and not admin approved, his generic wrestling style, plus he's the kind of person that I won't have to promo as weekly.

I don't understand. Did you not know they were both high flyers before you picked them up? What is it that you like more about Hunico anyway?

I don't like this answer as I feel a month or so down the line you'll cite his 'generic wrestling style' as one of the reasons you drop him because it's boring and you'll ditch him for someone with a better move set. Anyway, how are you going to go about playing his lawyer gimmick? Do you plan on working with someone? Are you familiar with the lawyer terminology?

Are you really going to get matches done though? I'm only going by that thread you made so I could be mistaken, but it seems to be hard to get a hold of you.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

Can I switch? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I switch?   Can I switch? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 12:57 pm

Everyone else pretty much covered what I would've said. Why even bother picking up two high-flyers if you know it'll bug you. Why bother saying you're going to do work when you said yourself you know you haven't done much. How is that going to make us believe you'll be any different with Otunga. I'm a huge fan of his so I'm gonna have to say no. I don't know how the others feel but I don't want you potentially wasting someone like him.
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com

Can I switch? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I switch?   Can I switch? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 12:58 pm

TheKrzyOne wrote:
Sue! Sue! Sue! wrote:

A- I don't understand. Did you not know they were both high flyers before you picked them up? What is it that you like more about Hunico anyway?

B- I don't like this answer as I feel a month or so down the line you'll cite his 'generic wrestling style' as one of the reasons you drop him because it's boring and you'll ditch him for someone with a better move set. Anyway, how are you going to go about playing his lawyer gimmick? Do you plan on working with someone? Are you familiar with the lawyer terminology?

C- Are you really going to get matches done though? I'm only going by that thread you made so I could be mistaken, but it seems to be hard to get a hold of you.

A- I like Hunico's gimmick bettter, I had a lot easier and more fun of a time promoing as him as apposed to Kofi who's only gimmick has really been pretending to be Jamaican. When I first picked Kofi I did it because I planned on promoing as 1 Superstar and 1 Diva annd only doing matches as the other due to not having a lot of time. Now although I still don't have that much time I realize now that I at least want to option to promo as all of my people, and I can't promo as Kofi, at least not well.

B- I like the generic wrestling style but see what you're saying. As for his gimmick, if anyone agrees to I would prefer working with someone else as the Lawyer gimmick, and I'm somewhat familiar with the lawyer terminology, not enough to actually be a lawyer but enough to promo as one.

C- You're right. I don't have as much time as I used to but I do have enough to get 2-3 matches done a week depending on who I'm booked against.
Back to top Go down

Can I switch? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I switch?   Can I switch? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 1:23 pm

Fn wrote:
Everyone else pretty much covered what I would've said. Why even bother picking up two high-flyers if you know it'll bug you. Why bother saying you're going to do work when you said yourself you know you haven't done much. How is that going to make us believe you'll be any different with Otunga. I'm a huge fan of his so I'm gonna have to say no. I don't know how the others feel but I don't want you potentially wasting someone like him.

you're just scared that Otunger will out-lawyer Parks!
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

Can I switch? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I switch?   Can I switch? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 1:56 pm

Remember when Jerry was Brian Kendrick and had all this epic potential...I miss that.
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

Can I switch? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I switch?   Can I switch? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:08 pm

Zander wrote:
Remember when Jerry was Brian Kendrick and had all this epic potential...I miss that.
You mean when he ignored the faction and done countless random and pointless promos in one show?
Yeah, those were good times. IGN Rose
Back to top Go down

Can I switch? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I switch?   Can I switch? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:17 pm

Zander wrote:

Remember when Jerry switched like 100 times before picking Kendrick...
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

Can I switch? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I switch?   Can I switch? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:34 pm

Si! Si! Si! wrote:

A- I like Hunico's gimmick bettter, I had a lot easier and more fun of a time promoing as him as apposed to Kofi who's only gimmick has really been pretending to be Jamaican. When I first picked Kofi I did it because I planned on promoing as 1 Superstar and 1 Diva annd only doing matches as the other due to not having a lot of time. Now although I still don't have that much time I realize now that I at least want to option to promo as all of my people, and I can't promo as Kofi, at least not well.

B- I like the generic wrestling style but see what you're saying. As for his gimmick, if anyone agrees to I would prefer working with someone else as the Lawyer gimmick, and I'm somewhat familiar with the lawyer terminology, not enough to actually be a lawyer but enough to promo as one.

C- You're right. I don't have as much time as I used to but I do have enough to get 2-3 matches done a week depending on who I'm booked against.
All these answers are horrible. I'm taking away all of your people.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

Can I switch? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I switch?   Can I switch? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:52 pm

My sarcasm failed...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Can I switch? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I switch?   Can I switch? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can I switch?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next