Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Dumb Ass Alert

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

Dumb Ass Alert Empty
PostSubject: Dumb Ass Alert   Dumb Ass Alert Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:51 pm

So I was sitting in my room watching college football yesterday and I got to excited at a play and had my WWE in my Xbox and completely ruined the disk by knocking over the Xbox and it grinding a ring into it. And this sucks because A.) Im not buying 12 again and B.) it'll be at least late January before I can get 13 (if i do at all) because my parents already got me my stuff for Christmas (Jerseys and clothes) and we have to get our roof replaced so there won't be any extra cash around the house. So I basically won't be able to do anything for 3 to 4 months, I didn't post yesterday because the roof guy came over today with the bad news and I was waiting to see what he said. So basically for the 5 millionth and half time I'll be having to take a leave but this time I might not be back as a competitor but I'll be around here and there for a chat and to see how things are going. Sad
Back to top Go down

Dumb Ass Alert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Ass Alert   Dumb Ass Alert Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:54 pm

I thought this thread was gonna be about Gaz
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

Dumb Ass Alert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Ass Alert   Dumb Ass Alert Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:56 pm

Are you wanting to keep Del Rio and Storm?

And Fuck you, Adam. Ireland sucks.
Back to top Go down

Dumb Ass Alert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Ass Alert   Dumb Ass Alert Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:57 pm

Gazza wrote:
Ireland sucks.

Correct
Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

Dumb Ass Alert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Ass Alert   Dumb Ass Alert Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:58 pm

No, like I said idk if ill be back and if I am it'll be months from now and I can find someone else to be so they can be let go.
Back to top Go down
AVG
Mid Card
AVG

Dumb Ass Alert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Ass Alert   Dumb Ass Alert Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 6:53 pm

Well at least you didn't get future shocked by Drew even though that might have happened anyways!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dumb Ass Alert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Ass Alert   Dumb Ass Alert Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dumb Ass Alert
Page 1 of 1