Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

booker T contract

Go down 
+4
sdogg50c
Adam
Kyle
headlessmonk98
8 posters
AuthorMessage
headlessmonk98
New Talent

booker T contract Empty
PostSubject: booker T contract   booker T contract Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:05 am

hey can i have a booker t contract please

GT= headlessmonk98
Booker t's overall= 89

and he is face Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

booker T contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: booker T contract   booker T contract Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:22 am

You're gonna have to submit a test promo to all the admins first.
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Adam
Upper Mid Card

booker T contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: booker T contract   booker T contract Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 7:43 pm

FUCK THAT HE'S GONNA HACK US
Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

booker T contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: booker T contract   booker T contract Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 10:46 am

headlessmonk98 wrote:

GT= headlessmonk98

Bangkind wrote:
xboxguy wrote:
TO ALL ADMINS. YOU need to change your pass word ewantu and -or a man who's gamertag that is know my headlessmonk98 is getting all the passwords to the accounts it has already happened in SOIL and it is very likely that it will happen here to be on the look out for any suspicious emails

They don't need to change their passwords at all. Mark's told everyone in SOOL that headlessmonk and ewantu are trying to get their passwords.

83.100.202.87 is the IP address that sent the password recovery, so I'd advise that IP to be banned here too.

Fn wrote:

poker face
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

booker T contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: booker T contract   booker T contract Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 10:53 am

sdogg50c wrote:
headlessmonk98 wrote:

GT= headlessmonk98

Bangkind wrote:
xboxguy wrote:
TO ALL ADMINS. YOU need to change your pass word ewantu and -or a man who's gamertag that is know my headlessmonk98 is getting all the passwords to the accounts it has already happened in SOIL and it is very likely that it will happen here to be on the look out for any suspicious emails

They don't need to change their passwords at all. Mark's told everyone in SOOL that headlessmonk and ewantu are trying to get their passwords.

83.100.202.87 is the IP address that sent the password recovery, so I'd advise that IP to be banned here too.

Fn wrote:

poker face
Point taken
Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

booker T contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: booker T contract   booker T contract Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 11:31 am

Fn wrote:
sdogg50c wrote:
headlessmonk98 wrote:

GT= headlessmonk98

Bangkind wrote:
xboxguy wrote:

Fn wrote:

poker face
this was back in Sptember before all this got started kidding

Blame Adam for posting in an old contract to trick me
Back to top Go down
headlessmonk98
New Talent

booker T contract Empty
PostSubject: hey   booker T contract Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 1:45 pm

hey i'm not going to hack you i didnt do anything in sool they thought i was in this league so they accused me of something i didnt do thats why i want to join this league i promise you i'm not a hacker i dont know the first thing about it i swear down
Back to top Go down
headlessmonk98
New Talent

booker T contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: booker T contract   booker T contract Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 1:46 pm

and also they they dug there selves into it because the ip didn't match to what mine is
Back to top Go down
XboxGuy
New Talent

booker T contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: booker T contract   booker T contract Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 4:38 pm

This has all cleared up but know The ip lead TO YOUR account we didn't say you did it but it came form there

Also what do you mean we dug our selfs?
Back to top Go down
headlessmonk98
New Talent

booker T contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: booker T contract   booker T contract Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 6:43 am

i ment sool did but i'm just fed up with it coz i didnt do nothing
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

booker T contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: booker T contract   booker T contract Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 1:41 pm

The IP provided by SOOL was already banned here when Kyle checked wasn;t it? and this thread was made before the IP Came out so unless Headlesssmoke changed his IP and was here before to be banned already ( Which I don't think he was) then I don't see how it can be him, short of using a proxy to be here now.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

booker T contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: booker T contract   booker T contract Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 2:42 pm

Gazza wrote:
The IP provided by SOOL was already banned here when Kyle checked wasn;t it? and this thread was made before the IP Came out so unless Headlesssmoke changed his IP and was here before to be banned already ( Which I don't think he was) then I don't see how it can be him, short of using a proxy to be here now.
Yeah I checked a while ago and the IP was banned. Lol.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

booker T contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: booker T contract   booker T contract Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 2:49 pm

Gazza wrote:

Actually I banned the IP when SOOL gave it to us, I guess Kyle checked sometime after I had already banned it.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

booker T contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: booker T contract   booker T contract Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 3:16 pm

Dave™ wrote:
Gazza wrote:

Actually I banned the IP when SOOL gave it to us, I guess Kyle checked sometime after I had already banned it.
I only checked because xboxguy (I think) wasn't sure if we already banned it or not. So I was checking to make sure it was.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

booker T contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: booker T contract   booker T contract Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 3:25 pm

Fn wrote:
Dave™ wrote:
Gazza wrote:

I only checked because xboxguy (I think) wasn't sure if we already banned it or not. So I was checking to make sure it was.

No I know that's why I banned it lol. I was just saying that's why it was banned when you went to ban it because I guess I got there first Razz
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

booker T contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: booker T contract   booker T contract Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 4:04 pm

Dave™ wrote:
Fn wrote:
Dave™ wrote:
Gazza wrote:

No I know that's why I banned it lol. I was just saying that's why it was banned when you went to ban it because I guess I got there first Razz
Ah Razz
Back to top Go down
headlessmonk98
New Talent

booker T contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: booker T contract   booker T contract Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:15 am

see so it couldnt of been me try telling that to sool
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

booker T contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: booker T contract   booker T contract Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:48 am

Could just be using a proxy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

booker T contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: booker T contract   booker T contract Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

booker T contract
Page 1 of 1