Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Promo for r truth

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
teambringit
New Talent

Promo for r truth Empty
PostSubject: Promo for r truth   Promo for r truth Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:28 pm

What's up xwl universe.first i wanna thank the people who got me here to the xwl.i promise that I'll be around for a long time.ive wrestled everywhere and honestly I have to say xwl has the best fan base I've been around.now on to business and why I am here in the xwl.im here in the xwl for two reasons and that's to beat the best and to be the best.ill work hard to get to the top and I know that I can get the job done and I won't take any short cuts. (what's that lil jimmy?)lil jimmy says what's up.one things for sure though u get in the ring with me your gonna get got.im challenging anyone in the back to come down to this ring and face me man to man, and that's whAts up
Back to top Go down

Promo for r truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promo for r truth   Promo for r truth Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 12:03 am

1. post this in the show thread
2. add pictures and be creative check out others
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

Promo for r truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promo for r truth   Promo for r truth Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 1:15 am

I'll let the admins handle this.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

Promo for r truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promo for r truth   Promo for r truth Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 6:15 am

TheKrzyOne wrote:
I'll let the admins handle this.

Then do your admin job and handle it gr8

This promo should go in Breakdown/Redemption topic, depending on what brand your Superstar is on. Like said too, try add some pics, some coding and spacing it out more, read other promos on the shows to see what they are like, to get an idea.
Back to top Go down

Promo for r truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promo for r truth   Promo for r truth Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 10:01 am

Judging by this promo I'm going to guess you've been in a league that uses TBC promos? Where you post a promo as a seperate topic and anyone can respond as their character. Well in XWL if you want to do a promo involving other people you have to pm your promo to the person that you want involved and have them respond in pm (private message), when the promo is complete, edited, and both parties involved are happy with the finished product then one of you will have to post it in the weeks Breakdown or Redemption thread.

Also some tips..

- Try capitalizing your i's, good grammar makes a promo look better and run smoother imo.

- Almost everyone in XW puts their characters name before the speaking so that the reader knows who is speaking. In a one paragraph promo like this one it is not needed as much but as you continue to promo you will find it more helpful.

Example: {R-Truth}
Coding: [color = ] {YOUR TEXT HERE} [/ color]
(put which color you want your text to be in after the (color=) such as [color=blue] or [color=yellow]

-If you want to do a action in the promo, like R-Truth leaning over to Lil Jimmy you can make it in bold by doing [ b] followed by [/ b] (with no space between the / and b)

Example: Truth leans over to listen to Lil Jimmy

-Also you can center your promo by using [center] followed by [/ center]

- Lastly it helps to have an intro to a promo.. such as... Breakdown returns to R-Truth talking to Lil Jimmy backstage or something like that.

hope this helps! And nice promo cant wait to see as you do as him in the future
Back to top Go down

Promo for r truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promo for r truth   Promo for r truth Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 3:32 pm

Your tips are awesome for new guys Jerry.

Promo for r truth FoleyThumbsUp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Promo for r truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promo for r truth   Promo for r truth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Promo for r truth
Page 1 of 1