Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Elimination Chamber Scheduling

Go down 
+5
TheFilthParade
Shug
Ash
#NOTSEME
Jonguin
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jonguin
Main Eventer

Elimination Chamber Scheduling Empty
PostSubject: Elimination Chamber Scheduling   Elimination Chamber Scheduling Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 7:19 pm

The chambers may be hard to schedule so let's use this thread so we can all get this settled. I don't know about Breakdown, but I know Redemption and Tag chambers need to be done.

If everything works I'll be free to do the chamber Friday and Saturday Night (MAYBE) then I'll easily be free every week night from Sunday to Friday next week. Anytime from 4 to 8 P.M. east should work
Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber Scheduling   Elimination Chamber Scheduling Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 7:21 pm

Im free 24/7 basically. Well okay not 24/7 but from around 1 PM to 3 AM EST except if I'm doing classwork.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber Scheduling   Elimination Chamber Scheduling Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 7:27 pm

Friday will be great for me but I'll have to see about Saturday this week. Might not be able too. Next week I'm free all throughout.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber Scheduling   Elimination Chamber Scheduling Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 7:47 pm

I'm on all day everyday until college starts on the 17th, so I'm gravy all of the time unless something comes up which I would of course let you all know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber Scheduling   Elimination Chamber Scheduling Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 7:49 pm

Adam wrote:
so I'm gravy all of the time unless something comes up.

Elimination Chamber Scheduling Gravy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber Scheduling   Elimination Chamber Scheduling Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:02 pm

5 PM EST - 10 PM EST weekdays. But it's possible for me to be on basically whenever on weekends.
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber Scheduling   Elimination Chamber Scheduling Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:44 am

Don't think I will be on this weekend, so we will have to wait and see about that. As for next week I should be on Monday - Wednesday so it would probably be best if we do the match then... Providing Jon or Seme allow that to happen of course.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber Scheduling   Elimination Chamber Scheduling Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:43 am

Shuggz wrote:
Don't think I will be on this weekend, so we will have to wait and see about that. As for next week I should be on Monday - Wednesday so it would probably be best if we do the match then... Providing Jon or Seme allow that to happen of course.

Seme couldn't connect to Kyle either that day(or day before, can't remember which) but then last night Seme/Kyle managed to connect, so hopefully it was just a thing for that night, and you can all connect next time.

Also, I can do the Breakdown chamber pretty much whenever I'm on MSN.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber Scheduling   Elimination Chamber Scheduling Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:42 am

The Heartbreak Kid wrote:
Shuggz wrote:

Seme couldn't connect to Kyle either that day(or day before, can't remember which) but then last night Seme/Kyle managed to connect, so hopefully it was just a thing for that night, and you can all connect next time.

Also, I can do the Breakdown chamber pretty much whenever I'm on MSN.
We had always been able to connect. What it was the other night, was that a storm had went through where Seme's located, and that screwed with his connection. So like you said hopefully he's able to connect this time around.
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber Scheduling   Elimination Chamber Scheduling Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:46 am

Fn wrote:

We had always been able to connect. What it was the other night, was that a storm had went through where Seme's located, and that screwed with his connection. So like you said hopefully he's able to connect this time around.

Sorry Kyle this thread is for Elimination Chamber people only, the door's that way --->
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber Scheduling   Elimination Chamber Scheduling Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 2:54 pm

My availability for the Breakdown Chamber until the PPV deadline:

Friday 7th - on until late
Saturday 8th - on most of the day and until late
Sunday 9th - on most of the day
Monday 10th until Thursday 13th - on after 7pm until 12:30am
Friday 14th - on after 8pm until late
Saturday 15th - on most of the day until late
Sunday 16th - on most of the day until late

And I am in the GMT+0 (UK) timezone.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber Scheduling   Elimination Chamber Scheduling Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 9:55 am

Mickster, become a bat and sleep whenever you're usually awake and vice versa and this match will get done no problem.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber Scheduling   Elimination Chamber Scheduling Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:08 pm

Friday night is my last chance to get the Chamber done now. Can everyone get on friday night?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber Scheduling   Elimination Chamber Scheduling Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:11 pm

The Whole F'n Show! wrote:
Friday night is my last chance to get the Chamber done now. Can everyone get on friday night?
If you're willing to stay up really late. Doubt I'll be home 'til like 8 - 9 PM my time that night.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber Scheduling   Elimination Chamber Scheduling Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:12 pm

Jon said that if everyone is on except him the next time you guys try for someone to step in as Cody.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber Scheduling   Elimination Chamber Scheduling Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:13 pm

RCP wrote:
The Whole F'n Show! wrote:
If you're willing to stay up really late. Doubt I'll be home 'til like 8 - 9 PM my time that night.

fuck. Not really willing to stay up really late when I have to get my sleeping pattern fixed before work on monday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber Scheduling   Elimination Chamber Scheduling Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:37 pm

Elimination Chamber Scheduling 7s1uJ This chamber isn't going to get done is it?
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber Scheduling   Elimination Chamber Scheduling Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:45 pm

If everyone is on, someone can just fill in and take my spot. Would rather you 5 got to do the match and not be waiting on me who won't be on.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber Scheduling   Elimination Chamber Scheduling Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:45 pm

Breakdown Elimination Chamber is done. Sucks for Redemption coffee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber Scheduling   Elimination Chamber Scheduling Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:48 pm

Austin wrote:

Kaitlyn is more manly than Edge though, she should be in the chamber over that whimp.

Elimination Chamber Scheduling HuOB3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber Scheduling   Elimination Chamber Scheduling Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:54 pm

Also if I'm not on might as well just do it with the five. Would rather see it get done without me if need be than go to a sim which let's put it honestly, nobody wants. plain mischief:
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber Scheduling   Elimination Chamber Scheduling Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:58 pm

Adam wrote:
Austin wrote:

Kaitlyn is more manly than Edge though, she should be in the chamber over that whimp.

Elimination Chamber Scheduling HuOB3

That might just be true, she could be in the chamber but.... It's already done mischief Should've tossed the idea to me sooner </3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber Scheduling   Elimination Chamber Scheduling Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:00 pm

If someone is eventually replaced I wouldn't be against them getting the next shot at the title on the next PPV
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber Scheduling   Elimination Chamber Scheduling Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:07 pm

Adam wrote:
If someone is eventually replaced I wouldn't be against them getting the next shot at the title on the next PPV

Me neither
Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber Scheduling   Elimination Chamber Scheduling Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 3:55 am

I'm really sorry guys, I just started a new medication that knocks me out. If it happens again go ahead and replace me as I'd rather see the match get done than stop it from being done. But for the next 3 days I'll do my best to be available from around 1PM till late and I'll let one of the other know when I'm getting off or going to bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber Scheduling   Elimination Chamber Scheduling Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elimination Chamber Scheduling
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next