Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

where can I get photoshop

Go down 
+4
AVG
Sam
P.R Son
Sable
8 posters
AuthorMessage

where can I get photoshop Empty
PostSubject: where can I get photoshop   where can I get photoshop Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:53 pm

???????????
Back to top Go down
Sable
Mid Card
Sable

PostSubject: Re: where can I get photoshop   where can I get photoshop Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:56 pm

Buy it.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: where can I get photoshop   where can I get photoshop Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:59 pm

We here at XWL do not support pirating or anything of it's kind, so buy it good sir.

Klass
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: where can I get photoshop   where can I get photoshop Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 2:57 am

Dave wrote:
We here at XWL do not support pirating or anything of it's kind, so buy it good sir.

Klass

Thank god I'm not alergic to cheese. Neutral
Back to top Go down
AVG
Mid Card
AVG

PostSubject: Re: where can I get photoshop   where can I get photoshop Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 4:38 pm

http://www.mediafire.com/?nfgf4pvshf01x3r

Free download link it is trusted I put it on myself I have tested it and it has over 50 downloads by now so it's 100% safe. This isn't illegal by any means it's free but it's only CS5 (idk if you are looking for CS6 or not) but here you go enjoy and you can thank me later it saves you about 200$ at least Very Happy

If your computer gets viruses it's not my problem :run:
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: where can I get photoshop   where can I get photoshop Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 4:39 pm

How can you say it's not illegal? When it clearly is.
Back to top Go down
AVG
Mid Card
AVG

PostSubject: Re: where can I get photoshop   where can I get photoshop Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 4:42 pm

The Heartbreak Kid wrote:

I haven't gotten in trouble and I put it up 5 months ago :run:
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: where can I get photoshop   where can I get photoshop Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 4:43 pm

avg go in chat plz.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: where can I get photoshop   where can I get photoshop Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 4:43 pm

AVG wrote:

It's still illegal, just because you don't get caught doesn't mean it isn't illegal.

If a guy kills someone, and doesn't get caught does that mean the murder isn't illegal?
Back to top Go down
AVG
Mid Card
AVG

PostSubject: Re: where can I get photoshop   where can I get photoshop Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 4:44 pm

Rob Van DAYUM wrote:
avg go in chat plz.

I'm scared though
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: where can I get photoshop   where can I get photoshop Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 4:44 pm

Well can you get on live now? For a match?
Back to top Go down
AVG
Mid Card
AVG

PostSubject: Re: where can I get photoshop   where can I get photoshop Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 4:46 pm

AVG wrote:

It's still illegal, just because you don't get caught doesn't mean it isn't illegal.

If a guy kills someone, and doesn't get caught does that mean the murder isn't illegal?

Murder is illegal but saying photoshop is illegal to download free is like saying it's illegal to download music off of the internet when everyone has done it or does it and they don't get caught I don't really see the problem with it it saves everyone at least 200-800 dollars.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: where can I get photoshop   where can I get photoshop Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 4:48 pm

AVG wrote:
AVG wrote:

Murder is illegal but saying photoshop is illegal to download free is like saying it's illegal to download music off of the internet when everyone has done it or does it and they don't get caught I don't really see the problem with it it saves everyone at least 200-800 dollars.

but that IS illegal, just because people do it doesn't mean it isn't illegal.

It's pirating, no matter what spin you put on it, it's illegal.
Back to top Go down
AVG
Mid Card
AVG

PostSubject: Re: where can I get photoshop   where can I get photoshop Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 4:52 pm

AVG wrote:
AVG wrote:

Yeah it is illegal but is it ever gonna stop no it won't. Hell in a few years just listening to music on Youtube for free will be considered "illegal" the world has gone to shits now in my opinion with all the copyright and record label shit why can't we people just do our own thing on the internet without these stupid laws. Anyways I hope the new guy (Because idk his name Embarassed) enjoys photoshop and i'm done with this conversation Gaz let's just both say it's illegal but let's move on!
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: where can I get photoshop   where can I get photoshop Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 4:54 pm

Gosh one joke comment and a whole debate breaks out, inb4irony.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: where can I get photoshop   where can I get photoshop Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 4:54 pm

AVG wrote:
AVG wrote:
AVG wrote:

Yeah it is illegal but is it ever gonna stop no it won't. Hell in a few years just listening to music on Youtube for free will be considered "illegal" the world has gone to shits now in my opinion with all the copyright and record label shit why can't we people just do our own thing on the internet without these stupid laws. Anyways I hope the new guy (Because idk his name Embarassed) enjoys photoshop and i'm done with this conversation Gaz let's just both say it's illegal but let's move on!

The world has gone to shits because companies are tried of losing money? That makes no sense, at all. and to the "why can't we people just do our own thing on the internet without these stupid laws." I'm not even going to get started on that, dumbest thing I've read on this forum, and I've read Ewantus posts.
Back to top Go down
AVG
Mid Card
AVG

PostSubject: Re: where can I get photoshop   where can I get photoshop Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 4:58 pm

AVG wrote:
AVG wrote:
AVG wrote:

The world has gone to shits because companies are tried of losing money? That makes no sense, at all. and to the "why can't we people just do our own thing on the internet without these stupid laws." I'm not even going to get started on that, dumbest thing I've read on this forum, and I've read Ewantus posts.

Well the record companies are out of touch in my opinion I mean seriously do they not know that every day people could easily listen to music for free on youtube without having to pay 50-60$. Were not in the 20th century anymore where we have to go out and search for a specific CD. This is the 21st century the record labels should use more technology that we have available to us so that they don't lose more money then they currently are. I'm tired of all the record labels complaining about losing money yet they fail to realize most people just use social media services to listen to music completely free!.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: where can I get photoshop   where can I get photoshop Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 5:03 pm

AVG wrote:
AVG wrote:
AVG wrote:
AVG wrote:

Well the record companies are out of touch in my opinion I mean seriously do they not know that every day people could easily listen to music for free on youtube without having to pay 50-60$. Were not in the 20th century anymore where we have to go out and search for a specific CD. This is the 21st century the record labels should use more technology that we have available to us so that they don't lose more money then they currently are. I'm tired of all the record labels complaining about losing money yet they fail to realize most people just use social media services to listen to music completely free!.

How does them needing to make money to run, and produce the music make them out of touch? If people continue to upload to YouTube, Torrents etc then the companies will just keep going out of business. It's not the record companies fault in the slightest.... it's people who upload/download the music for free.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: where can I get photoshop   where can I get photoshop Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 5:48 pm

I guess WWE is out of touch with pay per view because people illegally stream them online.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: where can I get photoshop   where can I get photoshop Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 6:58 pm

This thread is amazing.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: where can I get photoshop   where can I get photoshop Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:43 am

LastChancery wrote:
This thread is amazing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: where can I get photoshop   where can I get photoshop Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

where can I get photoshop
Page 1 of 1