Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Joey Ryan has a camera and a XWL.com account. Vol 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Upper Mid Card

Joey Ryan has a camera and a XWL.com account. Vol 1 Empty
PostSubject: Joey Ryan has a camera and a XWL.com account. Vol 1   Joey Ryan has a camera and a XWL.com account. Vol 1 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:28 pm

Joey Ryan has a camera and a XWL.com account. Vol 1 7b2GS

Joey Ryan
Lights…Cameras…Action!
Hello XWL.com, it’s your good pal and soon-to-be XWL world heavyweight champion Joey Ryan. The last two weeks haven’t been good for Joey Ryan and I just wanted to come here and vent out my issues and problems not only with Triple H and AJ Styles but XWL as a whole. But before I begin this video I must say it is directed at the small but ever growing fan base of Joey Ryan. The fans that cheer and respect Joey Ryan for everything I’ve done and everything I’ve accomplished. I am speaking out to those fans because I know they will listen and understand. Everyone else just shuns Joey, they don’t listen and they don’t respect me. I have spoken for weeks about how simple minded the average professional wrestling fan is. They only like the superstars who management decide to promote and turn into a big hero. They only like who they are told to like. I don’t like being one of the greatest up and coming performers in this business and for the fans to not show me respect. Curt Hawkins recently lost his contract from this company but he set the message clear. It’s time for change. Joey Ryan is going to bring change and soon the fans are going to see just why Joey Ryan should be the one getting all the glory.

Joey Ryan has a camera and a XWL.com account. Vol 1 726qe

Joey Ryan
Now it’s time for Joey Ryan to get back on track and start talking about what I was going to before. It seems I hit myself with my own curse. I said I had only lost 4 times in 6 months and in just two weeks I have failed to pick up a win. It all started when Triple H screwed me out of my King of the ring! Now a young punk Seth Rollins comes in and in just 3 weeks already has a guaranteed spot in the chamber. Triple H should have just stayed out of King of the Ring and just kept to business fighting Brock Lesnar. Now losing to Triple H was a tough blow but it wasn’t the one which did the damage. Just last night it was Supremacy, the biggest pay per view of the summer and Joey Ryan had the chance to get rid of AJ Styles once and for all. I had the chance to do exactly what Kevin Steen did last year and end his career. AJ was stupid and foolish to put his career on the line. He had nothing to lose but I had everything to prove. I had to prove Joey Ryan should be the world champion and Joey Ryan is the next world champion.

Joey Ryan has a camera and a XWL.com account. Vol 1 3I5ra

Joey Ryan
AJ Styles put up one hell of a fight and for the first time in his career he actually stepped up and showed he could hang with Joey Ryan. He showed he could actually put up a fight. Now I made the foolish mistake of thinking AJ might not bring his A game. He might not have the guts to step up and beat me. For months I had been the better man and I thought with him being the underdog my momentum should ease my way to what I thought would have been an inevitable victory. AJ picked up the win and I’ll give him credit I couldn’t stand up. It took everything he had and I was still fighting, he had to give that little bit more and for that he now has my respect. I respect anyone that can prove they can hang in the ring with me and AJ did that. Now Supremacy was meant to be the end of Joey/AJ and even though things didn’t go the way I wanted it’s still ended. It seems AJ had guts and was able to go out and help Shelley while I was in the back trying to stop Ash Hollywood and Alison from leaving me. They managed to stay, on the condition I get in the elimination chamber.

Joey Ryan has a camera and a XWL.com account. Vol 1 Fwi3N

Joey Ryan
This is what Joey Ryan thrives on. Joey Ryan needs to be on top and on Redemption this week I will be. I’m planning a surprise trip to the Developmental territory today to asses the next generation superstars and I am going to be playing a vital part in their careers when I kick their teeth down their throats and I use them as punching bags to vent out my anger. It doesn’t matter whether it is a superstar or a diva. Yeah that’s right, Joey Ryan punches and kicks girls. I’ve done it before and you can damn well be sure that if I do it later today it won’t be the last. I’m going to go and make sure that whichever young punks want to make it in the big time just know what is waiting for them, by giving them a taste of sleaze from the next world heavyweight champion. Now I know you are all probably thinking just why Joey Ryan is going on and on about being the world champion but he can’t even beat AJ Styles and he hasn’t even been announced to be in the elimination chamber. I know I will be fighting for that world title sooner than later.

Joey Ryan has a camera and a XWL.com account. Vol 1 0VhVU

Joey Ryan
I am the man who brings in the ratings and the man who single handedly brought Redemption out on top when I self appointed myself the captain of the brand. Even Vickie couldn’t hold back her complements! Joey Ryan is the future of this company and my time on top is coming a lot sooner than anyone will think. Recently I began making comments about Ted DiBiase, the lad looked to take the easy way out of getting a fight with Joey Ryan and defending that title against me by going and losing to Edge and getting himself fired. He knew not to mess with Joey Ryan and so will my opponent next week on Breakdown, whoever that is. I am going to start to show everyone just why Joey Ryan is at the top and why all the stars look to get a piece of Joey Ryan. It’s not just Ash and Alison, the superstars, or even the divas. Management all want a piece of Joey Ryan and they all take shots at me because I am at the top and I am the one who constantly is bringing in the draw. Joey Ryan is the only man in this company with MOVIE STAR GOOD LOOKS. Joey Ryan is the only man in this company with ROCKSTAR CHARISMA and most importantly Joey Ryan is the only man in this company who is on a mission to BRING SLEAZY BACK TO XWL. Now before this video comes to a close I just want to leave you all with the question that has been on my lips all week. The question which people constantly are looking for a universal answer too. The question which goes like this…WHO WANTS A MOUSTACHE RIDE!

Joey laughs before getting up off his chair as the video cuts off there.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

Joey Ryan has a camera and a XWL.com account. Vol 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joey Ryan has a camera and a XWL.com account. Vol 1   Joey Ryan has a camera and a XWL.com account. Vol 1 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:23 pm

Topping this on the side bar because Ash deserves some love too <3 even if he is sleazy
Back to top Go down

Joey Ryan has a camera and a XWL.com account. Vol 1
Page 1 of 1