Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Guys Omg Look At This Thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Guys Omg Look At This Thread Empty
PostSubject: Guys Omg Look At This Thread   Guys Omg Look At This Thread Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 4:42 pm

Winter ---------------> Angelina Love
RCP -----------------> Velvet Sky
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Guys Omg Look At This Thread   Guys Omg Look At This Thread Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 4:43 pm

lol

Would one of you fuckers stop editing my posts.

Last edited by Gazza on Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Guys Omg Look At This Thread   Guys Omg Look At This Thread Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 5:07 pm

I hate you Matt, do you know how hard it was to find a decent Winter render for your pic? I just finally got the roster fully updated yesterday, smh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guys Omg Look At This Thread   Guys Omg Look At This Thread Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 2:13 am

Dave wrote:
I hate you Matt, do you know how hard it was to find a decent Winter render for your pic? I just finally got the roster fully updated yesterday, smh.

I don't even wanna be Angelina.
But if I am allowed to I would like to switch to Mickie, didn't know she was free b4
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Guys Omg Look At This Thread   Guys Omg Look At This Thread Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 2:29 am

Matt wrote:
Dave wrote:

But if I am allowed to I would like to switch to Mickie, didn't know she was free b4

WHAT HAPPENED TO WANTING WINTER? SMH.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guys Omg Look At This Thread   Guys Omg Look At This Thread Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 6:44 am

Matt wrote:
Dave wrote:

If you don't want Angelina then why did you agree to being BP with RCP?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guys Omg Look At This Thread   Guys Omg Look At This Thread Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 11:12 am

And now I drop my diva because I'd be teamless okay f Jerry
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Guys Omg Look At This Thread   Guys Omg Look At This Thread Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 11:55 am

This is just ridiculous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guys Omg Look At This Thread   Guys Omg Look At This Thread Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:29 pm

The Show Off wrote:
Matt wrote:
Dave wrote:

If you don't want Angelina then why did you agree to being BP with RCP?

Well tbh Idc about divas enough to care. I'd rather be a tag team with RCP as my diva then be Winter. But I didn't know that Mickie was even available, thought Krzy was still her.

So either Mickie or Angelina is ok with me tbh, idc which one. Either I tag with RCP till one of us drops again (he dropped out of our tag team last time so its my turn Razz ) which is good or I get to be Mickie which is great.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guys Omg Look At This Thread   Guys Omg Look At This Thread Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:29 pm

Penguin wrote:
This is just ridiculous.

no, this is divas
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Guys Omg Look At This Thread   Guys Omg Look At This Thread Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:49 pm

You really are ridiculous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guys Omg Look At This Thread   Guys Omg Look At This Thread Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 2:31 pm

Dave wrote:
You really are ridiculous.

I'd be okay with being any of the three, Mickie, Winter, or Angelina, winning a divas title isn't a concern for me I just want someone else to promo as or tag as. I'll leave it up to you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guys Omg Look At This Thread   Guys Omg Look At This Thread Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 5:29 pm

So am i approved as Mickie or Angelina or am I still Winter?
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Guys Omg Look At This Thread   Guys Omg Look At This Thread Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:11 pm

Matt wrote:

How about you actually be a diva you might keep, want, and will be active as? Instead of giving us three divas you wanna be, well two and one you're being just to team....and telling us to decide.
Back to top Go down
MicksterG951
Mid Card
MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: Guys Omg Look At This Thread   Guys Omg Look At This Thread Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 8:34 pm

Penguin wrote:
This is just ridiculous.
Once again, Penguin is right.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: Guys Omg Look At This Thread   Guys Omg Look At This Thread Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 11:03 pm

Dave wrote:
Matt wrote:

How about you actually be a diva you might keep, want, and will be active as? Instead of giving us three divas you wanna be, well two and one you're being just to team....and telling us to decide.

hmm, I'd need to think about that. It'd be either Mickie or Angelina tbh. I don't want to pick before I do a test promo as each though if that's okay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guys Omg Look At This Thread   Guys Omg Look At This Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guys Omg Look At This Thread
Page 1 of 1