Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Droppitty Drop Drop...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Droppitty Drop Drop... Empty
PostSubject: Droppitty Drop Drop...   Droppitty Drop Drop... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:02 pm

Zack wrote:
"Things change. Some for the better, but most for the worst..."

I'm officially taking an extended break from XWL, and online leagues as a whole. I've decided that I've really not been very happy with how my life has been going lately (personal shit that I'm not going to get too deep into), so I need to get away from leagues for a while to sort it all out. I need some time to clear my head basically. Fuck's sake, I'm going to college in nine days for (what is hopefully) the best four years of my life, and I'm just sitting here with the screen up to order my books, just moping to people I only over the Internet. I'm going to be gone probably for a long time, so consider Hawkins, Slater, and Velvet (sorry Oreo) all free. To David, Fn, Jon, Ash, Zander, and Red who were admins at the time, thanks for letting me back in 3 months ago. And to everyone else, thanks for putting up with me. I'll still be on MSN most of the time if you want to talk to me. Bye. hug

Weeeeell with this being said, I am officially dropping dat skank hoe, Angelina Love. School's starting up in a few weeks and I won't have time for more than 1 or 2 characters, so yeah.
Back to top Go down

Droppitty Drop Drop...
Page 1 of 1