Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Survey

Go down 
+14
Zander
MicksterG951
TheKrzyOne
P.R Son
AVG
Bang
creech
Man of pain
Austin
Sable
sdogg50c
Jonguin
Ash
TheFilthParade
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

XWL Survey - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Survey   XWL Survey - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 12:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Okay so, We've decided to do this again to get all your thoughts on XWL as a whole. We know sometimes people don't tend to want to speak up about stuff they dislike etc for various reasons, so this is your chance to tell us your feelings on everything so we know what to improve on and help you enjoy XWL more. So what we are asking you to do is to just fill out the survey below, to give us your thoughts and opinions so we know how can help everyone enjoy it more and maybe get some ideas on what to add/change. Don't be afraid or worried about stating your honest opinion on anything asked, it's better to get it out and let us know than it is to not speak up.

The Survey
What's your favorite thing about XWL?

What's your least favorite?

Are you willing to suggest ideas to help the shows grow as a whole? If so, what should be done?

If asked are you willing to offer suggestions whether it be booking, names for ppvs, ideas for shows etc.?

Do you prefer being booked as one main person or all of your superstars/Diva?

What features do you think the XWL shows/site could have to improve it?

What are your opinions on the current XWL Championships?

Do you have any ideas to improve the overall appeal of the XWL 15, X-treme and Divas titles?

What do you think of how you've been booked?

Other than what we've asked, do you have anything else you'd like to address in this survey?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ohanakid87
New Talent
Ohanakid87

XWL Survey - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey   XWL Survey - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 1:30 pm

What's your favorite thing about XWL?
The help and support of the community

What's your least favorite?
Not getting enough matches in, I would wrestle all day if i could.

Are you willing to suggest ideas to help the shows grow as a whole? If so, what should be done?
I don't know, maybe different match types more often? TLC, Extreme Rules...I think people could have more freedom to have amazing matches in extra-ordinary situations

If asked are you willing to offer suggestions whether it be booking, names for ppvs, ideas for shows etc.?
Sure, my ideas might not be the greatest but if there were a collective group of people that could bounce ideas off of each other I think some good could come of that.

Do you prefer being booked as one main person or all of your superstars/Diva?
All of my superstars but as stated above I'd love to get more matches in...wondering if it would be possible to pick up a third superstar? In place of a diva?

What features do you think the XWL shows/site could have to improve it?
I like the overall presentation of the site and shows. No improvements I can see.

What are your opinions on the current XWL Championships?
I haven't held one to know haha.

Do you have any ideas to improve the overall appeal of the XWL 15, X-treme and Divas titles?
Haven't been around long enough to accurately access them.

What do you think of how you've been booked?
Not bad, would like to be booked with other people who want to have as great a match as possible.

Other than what we've asked, do you have anything else you'd like to address in this survey?
I think that the staff is doing a good job handling any and everything with the amount of superstars that are on the roster. Would like to see more variants to the matches though.
Back to top Go down

XWL Survey
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4