Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Survey

Go down 
+14
Zander
MicksterG951
TheKrzyOne
P.R Son
AVG
Bang
creech
Man of pain
Austin
Sable
sdogg50c
Jonguin
Ash
TheFilthParade
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

XWL Survey - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Survey   XWL Survey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 12:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Okay so, We've decided to do this again to get all your thoughts on XWL as a whole. We know sometimes people don't tend to want to speak up about stuff they dislike etc for various reasons, so this is your chance to tell us your feelings on everything so we know what to improve on and help you enjoy XWL more. So what we are asking you to do is to just fill out the survey below, to give us your thoughts and opinions so we know how can help everyone enjoy it more and maybe get some ideas on what to add/change. Don't be afraid or worried about stating your honest opinion on anything asked, it's better to get it out and let us know than it is to not speak up.

The Survey
What's your favorite thing about XWL?

What's your least favorite?

Are you willing to suggest ideas to help the shows grow as a whole? If so, what should be done?

If asked are you willing to offer suggestions whether it be booking, names for ppvs, ideas for shows etc.?

Do you prefer being booked as one main person or all of your superstars/Diva?

What features do you think the XWL shows/site could have to improve it?

What are your opinions on the current XWL Championships?

Do you have any ideas to improve the overall appeal of the XWL 15, X-treme and Divas titles?

What do you think of how you've been booked?

Other than what we've asked, do you have anything else you'd like to address in this survey?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey   XWL Survey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:34 pm

Man of pain wrote:
How about instead of making X-treme title matches only extreme rules matches, make it all extreme matches (TLC, Last Man Standing, Hell in a Cell, etc.)

We used to but it takes away from the big feud ending matches like HIAC, TLC etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey   XWL Survey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:35 pm

PJ wrote:
Ya, that's true I thought about it and it would be pointless to have a belt changing hands everyday

Also the fact that people wouldn't really be able to promo about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey   XWL Survey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:35 pm

Man of pain wrote:
How about instead of making X-treme title matches only extreme rules matches, make it all extreme matches (TLC, Last Man Standing, Hell in a Cell, etc.)

That would take the realism out of the belt. Those matches are made for feuds it would be awkward having a Hell in a cell every week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey   XWL Survey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:36 pm

Gazza wrote:
PJ wrote:
Topic Change: My the Xtreme Championship 24/7 :run:

Honestly, the idea of a 24/7 Title is terrible, imo. It'll become even more worthless than it is now, we want to build up the Xtreme Championship not degrade it.

Making it 24/7 would be annoying for the champion too, as they might have to play when they don't want to.

To build the title up I think you should seriously reconsider the challenger list. Waiting 3-4 months for a shot is madness, and how can you feud over the title if there's a different challenger every week?

Also, the Tough Enough/NXT idea is bad AVG, because admins would basically be labelling people as not good enough for being on the main shows. How would you like that label?

Exactly.
Back to top Go down
Man of pain
Jobber
Man of pain

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey   XWL Survey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:38 pm

Gazza wrote:
Man of pain wrote:

We used to but it takes away from the big feud ending matches like HIAC, TLC etc.

Okay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey   XWL Survey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:38 pm

New idea: Have a tough enough contest have people sign up who aren't really doing anything such as feuds and other things and have the winner gets a midcard title shot!
Back to top Go down
AVG
Mid Card
AVG

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey   XWL Survey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:40 pm

PJ wrote:
New idea: Have a tough enough contest have people sign up who aren't really doing anything such as feuds and other things and have the winner gets a midcard title shot!

gr8
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey   XWL Survey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:41 pm

I don't mean to be an ass, but is this a See Who Can Post The Worst Idea contest?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey   XWL Survey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:42 pm

LastChancery wrote:
I don't mean to be an ass, but is this a See Who Can Post The Worst Idea contest?

Yes Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey   XWL Survey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:44 pm

PJ wrote:
LastChancery wrote:

Yes Wink

If people aren't really doing anything, why would they want to sign up to these shows or tournament ideas you guys are having?

That doesn't make sense.

If they're inactive, they'll be inactive in whatever show or tournament thing they sign up to.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey   XWL Survey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:46 pm

LastChancery wrote:

Will you stop being ass? People are trying to come up with Ideas, and you're just sat there bashing them.

XWL Survey - Page 3 Sandowwtf20bec5
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey   XWL Survey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:48 pm

Gazza wrote:
LastChancery wrote:

Will you stop being ass? People are trying to come up with Ideas, and you're just sat there bashing them.

XWL Survey - Page 3 Sandowwtf20bec5

XWL Survey - Page 3 TByNC
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey   XWL Survey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:50 pm

LastChancery wrote:
PJ wrote:
LastChancery wrote:

Yes Wink

If people aren't really doing anything, why would they want to sign up to these shows or tournament ideas you guys are having?

That doesn't make sense.

If they're inactive, they'll be inactive in whatever show or tournament thing they sign up to.

No. My idea was getting people who already active that aren't in feuds to be in it.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey   XWL Survey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:54 pm

PJ wrote:
LastChancery wrote:
PJ wrote:
LastChancery wrote:

Yes Wink

That doesn't make sense.

No. My idea was getting people who already active that aren't in feuds to be in it.

But pretty much everyone who's active has a feud or something.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey   XWL Survey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:55 pm

If anything that kind sounds like an excuse to get a title shot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey   XWL Survey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:57 pm

That's true everyone is really busy there is actually no point in doing a tough enough contest. Case closed bring in the dancing lobsters.

XWL Survey - Page 3 Tumblr_m7c69cQxOD1rpd579

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey   XWL Survey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 7:27 pm

Making the X-Treme title 24/7 wouldn't help upgrade it, need people to stop trashing it in promos & need people to promo about it like it's desirable to make it better. And the list shouldn't be for an automatic shot, it should either be to be considered for one, or the other idea I saw (not sure who said it), the person who has worked hardest towards getting a shot/best person for the shot gets it that is on the list.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey   XWL Survey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 9:41 am

Sign me up for tough enough.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey   XWL Survey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 11:36 am

@ ewantu2 wrote:
Sign me up for tough enough.

We aren't doing it, nor will we ever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey   XWL Survey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 11:46 am

Shuggz would be a great tough enough coach for XWL.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey   XWL Survey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 2:43 pm

The Show Off wrote:
Shuggz would be a great tough enough coach for XWL.

Oh god this. THIS.

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey   XWL Survey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 3:24 am

The Survey
Working with people (sometimes) to come up with unique storylines, entertaining promos and the matches are pretty fun when you're not dealing with someone obsessed with winning.

It's slowed down a bit, and people seem a bit more detached now and there's not much of a community. It's pretty much post your stuff and high tail it out of there until next week. That and roster clutter and Austin and E/T no-selling me. Also, stop denying me the right to feud with myself, jerks.

Are you willing to suggest ideas to help the shows grow as a whole? If so, what should be done?
Peeps are busy/don't have the time but for those of us around we gotta do our part by doing our part, providing feedback, being quicker to love than hate, etc.

If asked are you willing to offer suggestions whether it be booking, names for ppvs, ideas for shows etc.?
Nope.

Do you prefer being booked as one main person or all of your superstars/Diva?
Don't mind being booked as all of my people on any given week unless there's a storyline that prevents that.

What features do you think the XWL shows/site could have to improve it?
An updated scroll.

Bring back the Xtreme Title. The U.S. Title is cursed and I'm scared.

Do you have any ideas to improve the overall appeal of the XWL 15, X-treme and Divas titles?
Ha ha ha, oh wow. Diva's title is fine when there's there's a good feud to bring it to the forefront and there's a handful of divas that could be rotated in and out of contention to keep things fresh.

What do you think of how you've been booked?
I'm ready for big time booking, stop holding me back.

Other than what we've asked, do you have anything else you'd like to address in this survey?
Give me updated questions.
Back to top Go down
Twiztid
Mid Card
Twiztid

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey   XWL Survey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 6:57 pm

The Survey
i would have to say all the members they help and that is awesome <3

sometimes i feel that must people here don't like me but i will get over it i guess :/

i think that if someone wants to be ref it would be a cool ideal only cuz i would love to be ref lol <3

i would try to help as much as i could

Do you prefer being booked as one main person or all of your superstars/Diva? i would have to say all

What features do you think the XWL shows/site could have to improve it? i think it would be cool to have the pipers pit peep show Miz tv and the highlight reel

they earned the right to be called champions and hopefully one day i will get my shot

you should make a Xwl womans title as well as Divas

What do you think of how you've been booked? honestly i love how its set up <3

i would like to give thanks to ThatGuy Gazza RCP Krzy Sammi Dash Bang Fn Adam and some other members thanks for the help and you guys are really awesome <3 <3 <3
Back to top Go down
Liam
Mid Card
Liam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey   XWL Survey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 8:41 pm

twiztid wrote:

What features do you think the XWL shows/site could have to improve it? i think it would be cool to have the pipers pit peep show Miz tv and the highlight reel

But it does have MizTV okay
Back to top Go down
Twiztid
Mid Card
Twiztid

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey   XWL Survey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 9:04 pm

awww <3 (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey   XWL Survey - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Survey
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next