Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Survey

Go down 
+14
Zander
MicksterG951
TheKrzyOne
P.R Son
AVG
Bang
creech
Man of pain
Austin
Sable
sdogg50c
Jonguin
Ash
TheFilthParade
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

XWL Survey - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Survey   XWL Survey - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 12:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Okay so, We've decided to do this again to get all your thoughts on XWL as a whole. We know sometimes people don't tend to want to speak up about stuff they dislike etc for various reasons, so this is your chance to tell us your feelings on everything so we know what to improve on and help you enjoy XWL more. So what we are asking you to do is to just fill out the survey below, to give us your thoughts and opinions so we know how can help everyone enjoy it more and maybe get some ideas on what to add/change. Don't be afraid or worried about stating your honest opinion on anything asked, it's better to get it out and let us know than it is to not speak up.

The Survey
What's your favorite thing about XWL?

What's your least favorite?

Are you willing to suggest ideas to help the shows grow as a whole? If so, what should be done?

If asked are you willing to offer suggestions whether it be booking, names for ppvs, ideas for shows etc.?

Do you prefer being booked as one main person or all of your superstars/Diva?

What features do you think the XWL shows/site could have to improve it?

What are your opinions on the current XWL Championships?

Do you have any ideas to improve the overall appeal of the XWL 15, X-treme and Divas titles?

What do you think of how you've been booked?

Other than what we've asked, do you have anything else you'd like to address in this survey?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey   XWL Survey - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 8:25 am

The Survey

-The amount of members, quality of promos, certain people in the league, and storylines.

I know this sounds nitpicky but I HATE the scrolling recent topics tbh. Why not make them stationary?

Are you willing to suggest ideas to help the shows grow as a whole? If so, what should be done?

Yes, I know I said this idea in the past and it got shot down but I'll voice it again. I think it would be cool if say Krzy and Gazz be in charge of Redemption and David and Jon Breakdown. That way the admins get to be members in a sense on one of the brands. Also rankings, I know the system in the past didn't work but I think that at least the admins could give us a who they think are the top 3-5 contenders for each title.

If asked are you willing to offer suggestions whether it be booking, names for ppvs, ideas for shows etc.?

Yes, I could help with booking if you ever need help, I have experience booking shows for WCOW and you can ask RCP we bareley ever had no shows there Razz
It seems like the names for PPV's are set atm, but if you need ideas for the shows feel free to ask, I think that more supershows would be cool and more of a focus on Redemption vs. Breakdown like Ash said. Also two World Titles would be awesome, and XWL 15 and X-Treme being exclusive for certain brands is a great idea but I wouldn't start that until everyone on the current (don't let new ppl sign up to challenge atm) list gets their shots. Angle for XWL 15 Razz

All one of them.

The site is great, best out there, graphics and show intros are ftw. No complaints.

Like I said before, US and IC could use at least a top 3-5 rankings and World could use 2 titles. It would be cool if we copy TNA and have the US and/or IC champions be given a choice once a yea to hold onto their belts or drop them for a world title shot like they did with AA. HBK would be perfect for the first to do it tbh since he's so good. If you do both IC and US and they both say yes they should have to have a match to see who faes the WHC or something, just a thought. Also an X-Treme Series for #1 contendership for World Title would be cool where for 2 months or so you can rack up points (submission win = certain amount, ect.) also just a thought. that way underdogs who normally wouldn't be able to go near the world title would be able to earn a shot and prove that they are good enough to hold onto the belt.

Do you have any ideas to improve the overall appeal of the XWL 15, X-treme and Divas titles?

Like I said before making them exclusive for each brand would be a good idea. Or take the same idea from before and have the X-reme/ XWL 15 champions be given a chance to give up their belt for the US/ IC title once a year. Also instead of everyone getting a chance at the title what if say this is the list for challengers for X-Treme Title..(using random examples)
1. Sin Cara
2. Big Zeke
3. Drew McIntyre
then have Zeke and McIntyre have a #1 Contenders Match the week that Cara goes for title ect.

As Kurt? Love it. JBL, Kassius Ohno are the only two I've actually been able to face but I was put against The Rock and Jericho which is a honor imo, so no complaints at all.

Other than what we've asked, do you have anything else you'd like to address in this survey?

Yeah, if you need any help with the Newsletter I'd be down to help out once I get back from vacation. Also sorry for switching Razz
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey   XWL Survey - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 9:07 am

Keep the answers coming, guys. I'm reading all of these and I'm pretty sure the rest of the admins are so we'll most likely have another chat to discuss some of the ideas brought forth in this thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey   XWL Survey - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 10:32 am

I would like the X-treme to be better but it's only going to get better when people stop calling the title shit in promos (Sheamus Rolling Eyes ) and it's like they would rather wipe their ass with the title and flush it down the toilet then win it.

Edit: I don't like the like/dislike system because everyone's dislikes my posts and i'm sure i already have the most dislikes in the league already.
I have -44!
Back to top Go down
AVG
Mid Card
AVG

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey   XWL Survey - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 3:22 pm

ewantu2 wrote:

Edit: I don't like the like/dislike system because everyone's dislikes my posts and i'm sure i already have the most dislikes in the league already.
I have -44!

Well I honestly don't care for the system. It's not about how much likes or dislikes you get it's about your activeness in the league itself. Not to be rude but if you could just shut up and be quiet in chat then people would honestly like you better Ewantu. All i'm trying to do is help you become a better member in this league and honestly I think you have the potential to become a great person in this league. All you have to do is cut back on the stupid remarks and you'll be fine trust, me i've been in that position before and it doesn't feel great. So just do your matches promo with people get into feuds and overall have fun!

Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey   XWL Survey - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 3:47 pm

AVG wrote:
ewantu2 wrote:

I have -44!

Well I honestly don't care for the system. It's not about how much likes or dislikes you get it's about your activeness in the league itself. Not to be rude but if you could just shut up and be quiet in chat then people would honestly like you better Ewantu. All i'm trying to do is help you become a better member in this league and honestly I think you have the potential to become a great person in this league. All you have to do is cut back on the stupid remarks and you'll be fine trust, me i've been in that position before and it doesn't feel great. So just do your matches promo with people get into feuds and overall have fun!

I agree with this and ewantu, don't be so damn rude all the time. For example, instead of saying you thought the championship history could be improved on something, you just went on the chat and pretty much said 'the championship history section sucks ass and SOOL's is better.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey   XWL Survey - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 8:41 pm

The Survey
The community, <3 you guys.

Peoples posts being disliked for absolutely no reason has been bugging me, I'd like a "like" system to facebook were it names and shames the people liking and disliking and then maybe, just maybe it'd be used for promo's.

Just more activity I guess but I'm in no room to talk about this at the moment, I've either been busy or meh on the league as a whole but it's over now it seems, I actually want to promo again which is something I haven't felt in a while.

Yes.

Both The Rock and Randy Orton please.

More reviews but as always, you just can't tell people to give up their free time, if you're lucky you might get a few reviews here and there. Don't bitch for them, especially if you don't give them out.

Don't like the XWL 15 title tbh but hey that's just me and everyone's opinions are different, the concept just doesn't appeal to me and I think the X-treme title has lost EVEN more focus because of it.

Like I said above, not really...I'd probably just scrap the XWL 15 title and replace it with Tag titles (inb4riot)

Can't complain but an idea I'd like to see implemented would be some consistent booking much like how on Raw Sheamus would fight Swagger one week and again the next, this would be especially cool if there was a dusty finish.

Nothing that hasn't been said.
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey   XWL Survey - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:28 am

The Survey
Being creative with your character and feuds.

All of the petty arguements (Granted, they have died down a lot recently) and pointless switching of characters.

I don't think there is anything that can be done to make the show grow, it comes down to the participation of certain people. I've had a lot of issues come up that have prevented me from being online as much and because of that my feud has really suffered. More people just need to get more involved, give/get feedback on their work and try to improve on their weak areas.

Sure.

I like being booked as both Punk and Aries, but for the moment I'm sticking to promos until I have a bit more time on my hands.

Nothing jumps to mind, if I get any ideas I will come back and post them later.

Maybe it's just me, but I really don't see the point in having a waiting list to challenge for the XWL 15 & X-treme Championships. People can do nothing and then still get a shot. In my opinion the list should be for people who want to be considered for a title shot, but then show they are willing to work for it by doing well in their promos and matches. Then the admins can decide who gets a title shot. At least that way you can get some idea on whether they will be a decent Champion or not.

I don't overly care for the XWL 15 Championship in the first place. There is not much you can do with, sign your name, do your match and repeat in my opinion.

Can't complain.

Nope.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey   XWL Survey - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 7:34 pm

Hmm, thought up this idea. Not sure if it'll be liked but it may help the divas a bit: Maybe the divas could be featured only on one brand from now on? Seeing as there's limited divas to begin with having them spread between two brands doesn't help matters. I think of it like this, if we had that many superstars, we most certainly wouldn't have two brands. Just a thought Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey   XWL Survey - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 2:34 am

The Survey
Promoing and doing matches with people who play mostly fair.

Some of the members who think they're above other members.

Nope.

All.

XWL needs legit ranking systems like a ranking system that actually means something.

United States Championship barely has competitors to challenge. The IC title is stacked at the moment. The world title is okay at the moment. The divas, 15 and xtreme look like a joke.

More people should actually put effort into there divas. X-Treme Championship should be used in promos more and actually used as a title. The 15 title I see as just a fun title so it's okay at the moment.

I feel I've been booked correctly kind of I guess.

Everyone should be nice to everyone no one is above other people. Stop banning me from chat when I say stop because its annoying. Don't speak down to people its also annoying everyone is at the same level but admins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey   XWL Survey - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 7:59 pm

RCP wrote:
Hmm, thought up this idea. Not sure if it'll be liked but it may help the divas a bit: Maybe the divas could be featured only on one brand from now on? Seeing as there's limited divas to begin with having them spread between two brands doesn't help matters. I think of it like this, if we had that many superstars, we most certainly wouldn't have two brands. Just a thought Wink

I like this
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey   XWL Survey - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:01 pm

Adam wrote:
RCP wrote:

I like this

Complete opposite to what was suggested but Diva's are actually supposed to be interbrand. We decided a while back they could be to open up much matches since there's a limited number on each brand. So whilst they are still on separate rosters, Divas can appear on either brand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey   XWL Survey - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:03 pm

Gazza wrote:
Adam wrote:
RCP wrote:

I like this

Complete opposite to what was suggested but Diva's are actually supposed to be interbrand. We decided a while back they could be to open up much matches since there's a limited number on each brand. So whilst they are still on separate rosters, Divas can appear on either brand.

Thank you for clearing that up sir Klass Now I can beat up Paige on both shows AJ Lee Random
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey   XWL Survey - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:05 pm

Gazza wrote:
Adam wrote:
RCP wrote:

I like this

I never even knew they were inter-brand Embarassed
Back to top Go down
AVG
Mid Card
AVG

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey   XWL Survey - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:50 pm

This is just an idea that I have been thinking and it may be something for the inactive or people who don't promo incentive for people who are inactive. I was thinking of having a Tough Enough kind of show where we have 6-8 new members or jobbers or people who are inactive. And they do matches and showcase their promoing skills and the person who wins the challenge can get a IC or US title shot at that next upcoming PPV. While I was away from XWL in other leagues they did this idea and it worked out great. It could be something new and fresh for the league!.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey   XWL Survey - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:56 pm

AVG wrote:
This is just an idea that I have been thinking and it may be something for the inactive or people who don't promo incentive for people who are inactive. I was thinking of having a Tough Enough kind of show where we have 6-8 new members or jobbers or people who are inactive. And they do matches and showcase their promoing skills and the person who wins the challenge can get a IC or US title shot at that next upcoming PPV. While I was away from XWL in other leagues they did this idea and it worked out great. It could be something new and fresh for the league!.

I'm not bashing your idea but labelling people as "Jobbers" to be apart of something like that isn't the best idea.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey   XWL Survey - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:06 pm

Adam wrote:
AVG wrote:

I'm not bashing your idea but labelling people as "Jobbers" to be apart of something like that isn't the best idea.

You're just mad you're a jobber.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey   XWL Survey - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:07 pm

I like that you're thinking of ideas but that sounds pretty bad to me.

I don't think anyone would want to be a part of a show like that, and why would inactive people be on that show if they aren't even active anyway?
Back to top Go down
AVG
Mid Card
AVG

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey   XWL Survey - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:19 pm

LastChancery wrote:

I don't think anyone would want to be a part of a show like that, and why would inactive people be on that show if they aren't even active anyway?

Well the show would give them a reason to be active because it would give them a better shot at the midcard titles.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey   XWL Survey - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:23 pm

AVG wrote:
LastChancery wrote:

Well the show would give them a reason to be active because it would give them a better shot at the midcard titles.

But promoing weekly and doing their matches because that anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey   XWL Survey - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:25 pm

Topic Change: Make* the Xtreme Championship 24/7 :run:

Last edited by PJ on Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey   XWL Survey - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:26 pm

PJ wrote:
Topic Change: My the Xtreme Championship 24/7 :run:

It's a fun idea but it makes the title completely pointless.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey   XWL Survey - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:26 pm

PJ wrote:
Topic Change: My the Xtreme Championship 24/7 :run:

Honestly, the idea of a 24/7 Title is terrible, imo. It'll become even more worthless than it is now, we want to build up the Xtreme Championship not degrade it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey   XWL Survey - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:28 pm

Ya, that's true I thought about it and it would be pointless to have a belt changing hands everyday
Back to top Go down
AVG
Mid Card
AVG

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey   XWL Survey - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:30 pm

Bang wrote:
AVG wrote:
LastChancery wrote:

But promoing weekly and doing their matches because that anyway.

Yeah but seriously no one who isn't already active does that, we need to make it so EVERYONE will want to promo weekly and do matches which is why the Tough Enough idea would be good cuz we'll make them work on that show and give them a big incentive which is basically going from low card to upper mid card with a US or IC Title shot.
Back to top Go down
Man of pain
Jobber
Man of pain

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey   XWL Survey - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:33 pm

How about instead of making X-treme title matches only extreme rules matches, make it all extreme matches (TLC, Last Man Standing, Hell in a Cell, etc.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey   XWL Survey - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Survey
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next