Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012

Go down 
+10
Bang
Sam
Jiggas
Legal
TheFilthParade
Shug
Jonguin
P.R Son
Zander
TheKrzyOne
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

[It’s quite a sight to behold as fireworks explode on the stage and above the ring and the people’s cheers and chants creates an atmosphere in the arena that you can only get in XWL. They’re ready for this edition of Redemption to get going as the road to Final Stand continues. The cameras cut to Joey Styles and Michael Cole at the announce table as we get ready to officially get Redemption going.]

{Michael Cole}
Welcome to Redemption everybody! This is Michael Cole, The Voice of XWL, here with my broadcast partner Joey Styles.

{Joey Styles}
You certainly do know how…

{Joey Styles}
I guess this couldn’t wait…

[This is one of the rare times when Chavo’s theme actually incites a somewhat positive reaction from the fans, and when he steps onto the stage and takes a moment to let everything sink in, the cheers get louder as they’re pleased to see that Chavo has returned to them unharmed.]

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 6zROF

[Chavo walks down the ramp with a purpose and once inside the ring he walks around as the people chant ‘Welcome Back!’ ]

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 3utxH

[The chants immediately die down as Chavo’s handed a mike and it’s quite obvious that the people are eager to hear what he has to say.]

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 W9V4f

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
I don’t know what upsets me more about this whole thing, McGillicutty. I’m really having a hard time deciding which left the more bitter taste in my mouth:

The fact that you beat me up at Over the Limit…

Or the fact that you thought you had me beat at Over the Limit.

[Chavo rubs his goatee as he chuckles a bit. Seizing the opportunity during his silence, the people begin a mini chant of Chavo’s name. The disdain they had for him has clearly been trumped by the hate they have for McGillicutty. Oddly enough, Chavo doesn’t acknowledge the positive vibe he’s getting from the people. He’s either too focused on McGillicutty to notice, or he’s simply just not ready to accept this change.]

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
I’m not just laughing because I think you’re a joke, McGillicutty, I’m laughing because I find it quite funny that you honestly thought this was all over with, when to be frank, it’s only just begun. I caught wind of the stunts you pulled like playing my entrance music for no reason, it was cute. I was flattered that even in my absence you were still thinking of me. But you didn’t do that music crap to mess with the crowd’s mind, to fool them, as you tried to claim. No, you were doing it mess with your own mind… to psych yourself out as you prepared for the inevitable moment when my music hit for real and I walked onto the stage back from the personal hell you tried to send me to. And unfortunately for you, that moment has come because I’m here now, McGillicutty!

I’ve taken everything you had, and I’m still here!

You’ve suplexed me onto steel chairs, but I’m still here!

You’ve suplexed me onto steel stairs, but I’m still here!

You’ve hit me with titles,

the ring bell,

your own bare fists, but I’m still here!

You’ve spilled my blood onto this canvas, McGillicutty, you tried to end my career,

but I’m still here!

You punched,

and you kicked,

and you slapped,

and you spit,

and despite everything…

I’M

STILL

HERE!

[The crowd gets loud to match Chavo’s growing intensity and when he stops talking they cheer a little louder for a little longer. Chavo’s voice is much calmer now as he carries on.]

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 Ggk5T

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
And the best part about it all…. the best part is that I can stand on my own two feet. But the same can’t be said about you.

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 3rvhQ

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
You’ve been using that title as a crutch and as a means of making you feel better about yourself and as a way to justify the ego you’ve acquired through unjust means. There’s no other way around it no matter how you try and spin it. Despite whatever you try to claim, you attacked me because you felt threatened, plain and simple. Here I am, a third generation superstar doing something that you wished you could: bring pride to the family name. And instead of taking notes, instead of doing what could to learn from the master, you tried to take me out so you wouldn’t feel incompetent when you were compared to me.

[Another pause from Chavo as he begins pacing in the ring and each word he utters grows a little in intensity.]

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
And I’m glad that you’re not working with Vickie because now I don’t pity you for being her pet…

But I still pity you for being a lapdog to your own stupidity.

I still pity you for not realizing that you made the worst mistake of your life since choosing that name when you put your hands on me.

But I won’t pity you in the ring when I return tenfold the pain and agony I had to deal with all these weeks when you attacked me like the coward you are.

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 ZE5Ml

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
Every week that I sat home and wasn’t cleared to compete the anger inside of me began to boil and it bubbled over last week to the point where I couldn’t be content with just sitting on my couch anymore licking my wounds. I got tired of you bragging about a war you didn’t win, and I just had to show my face last week to let you know that you don’t hit nearly as hard as you think you do, and I’m not nearly as crippled as you thought I was. And though I was tempted to give you a taste of your own medicine, it has to be known by now that I’m a man of class and I won’t resort to such things when I can just as soon settle things in the ring like a man. Being a man may be a foreign concept to you, but it’s as easy as coming out here, getting into this ring and wrestling me right here right now.

[The crowd cheers a little more as Chavo completes that last bit.]

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
These people aren’t cheering for me because they like me, because I certainly don’t care for them.

[A few of the cheers turn to boos as the fans show they don’t like that at all.]

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
They cheer because in you they see a man who can’t walk the walk and in me they see a man who can take those legs away from you since you clearly don’t know how to use them. And don’t take that the wrong way, I’m not looking to injure you. But if it just so happens you have to be bed ridden for a couple of months, I certainly won’t feel bad, and you certainly won’t be missed.

[Some positive reaction at the thought of XWL without McGIllicutty.]

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
And in case you were wondering, because I do know you care: no, I’m not 100%. But there’s no need to worry because when the tale is told of your tragic fall, I’ll do what I can to make sure they leave that part out about my injuries… I want to make it sound like it was a fair fight. So get out here so we can settle this, McGillicutty. I’m calling you out, and I know your ego won’t let that call go unanswered.

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
Cut that music, let him come out in silence. It’s a sound he’s grown accustomed to hearing whether it be while he’s promoing or wrestling… I want him to feel at home.

[Michael steps out from behind the curtain, without music, and walks to the stage with a mic in hand.]

{McGillicutty}
I guess the rumors were true after all, you're back on Redemption. Good, that means I can pick up where I left off.

[Michael begins walking down the ramp and enters the ring.]

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 XWL9

{McGillicutty}
So here we are. You know, I always knew you had more guts than brains, good to know I was right. I don't know why you thought coming out here in your current state would accomplish anything other than another ass kicking but come on, you're making things a little too easy right now. But you know what, I'm not going to completely destroy you again, no, this time I am going to take my time and enjoy every moment of it. You brought up family pride a bit earlier and said you bring pride to your family name. I know I almost put you on the shelf permanently, but that shouldn't be an excuse for you to say nonsensical things. I mean really, does your delusional mind really think you've done anything to bring prestige to the Guerrero name? What exactly have you done to bring pride to the Guerrero name besides getting attacked every week by the man who is the future of this company, me, Michael McGillicutty?

[While McGillicutty was speaking Chavo was pacing back and forth and the moment McGillicutty stopped, Chavo stopped and stared dead in his eyes as he raised the microphone to his mouth.]

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 MrLBk

{{Chavo Guerrero}}

[Chavo walks away from McGillicutty and leans on the ropes and it must be difficult for him to think as conflicting emotions cause a war in his head. Does he just let loose? Attack McGillicutty while he’s still within arm’s reach? Or does he handle the situation tactfully to increase his odds of standing victorious? McGillicutty takes a step towards Chavo who still has his back turned, and as if he has eyes on the back of his head Chavo quickly spins around freezing McGillicutty to the spot.]

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
If your greatest claim to fame is thinking that you took me out, then there isn’t much hope for your future, kid. You know, when you first came out here you sounded quite confident, and you actually had me worried for a second. For a second I actually thought you were the badass you’ve been trying so hard to be, but now that I see you up close… your shaking legs, the tear stains on your face, the way your voice cracked when you said Guerrero… I see that this is nothing but a charade. I see that you’re afraid. It was that fear that made you think twice about ‘kicking my ass’ because it’s not as easy when my back isn’t turned… is it?

[Michael slightly chuckles before raising the mic to speak.]

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 XWL10

{McGillicutty}
Well, considering the shape your body is in at the moment, it would be a lot easier if your back wasn't turned. My greatest claim to fame has yet to happen. In a few short weeks XWL will host a Pay-Per-View that goes by the name Final Stand IV, at said Pay-Per-View, there will be a match that goes by the name the Money In The Bank Ladder Match. After that match is over, after the dust clears, there will be one man left standing in a pile of broken bodies, that man... will be me and when I have that briefcase in my possession, I will cash it in and win the World Championship from whoever happens to have it at that moment. Winning that championship will be my claim to fame. Not that you would know anything about that now would you?

[As McGillicutty starts up again you can see the anger written all over Chavo’s face. You can see it in the way he clenches his jaw and grinds his teeth and in the way he looks down at his tightly clenched fist and it looks like at any moment he may actually strike McGillicutty. But then something weird happens, when McGillicutty finishes up his last sentences Chavo begins to chuckle.]

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 9UwkJ

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
Ah yes, because I wouldn’t know a thing about winning Money in the Bank.

[Chavo looks at the camera and winks as he says that.]

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
You’re putting a lot of faith into a match where you only have a 1/6 chance of winning, and I’ll help you out because I know math is not your forte: those aren’t good odds. You’re putting a lot of faith into a successful cash-in when a man with 3x your experience couldn’t pull it off and subsequently hasn’t been seen since. You’re putting a lot of faith into the idea that you’ll even make it to Final Stand. What part of this don’t you understand, McGillicutty? Why don’t you get that I’m back now and I’m out for blood, out for revenge… out to get what’s mine? They say that ‘eye for an eye’ isn’t the best way to go about things… but they haven’t been through what I have, they haven’t felt the pain that I had to bear… and they sure as hell haven’t endured the immense amount of disrespect that I have. The next time we meet, and believe me we will meet again…. The next time we meet I’m not promising a win… but I swear on everything I stand for that you will never be the same again. You’ll….

{McGillicutty}
Your threats mean nothing to me Chavo. As far as I’m con…

[Offended and angered by getting cutoff, Chavo knocks McGillicutty’s microphone away from his mouth and gets right in his face.]

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
Don’t you EVER interrupt me!

[Chavo’s right up in McGillicutty’s face and you can just feel the tension in the air, and the crowd is begging Chavo to hit McGillicutty. McGillicutty spreads out his arms and smiles telling Chavo to hit him. Chavo takes a step back and drops his microphone and clenches both of his fists and it really looks as if he’ll do it. Chavo raises his fist in the air and….]

{Vickie Guerrero}
Excuse me!

[The crowd boos Vickie as she quickly scurries down to the ramp and stands at ringside.]

{Vickie Guerrero}
Chavo don’t do it! I can’t risk you getting hurt before Final Stand. Please, Chavo, listen to me! I promise that you’ll get your revenge against McGillicutty but not right now…. Not in the condition you’re in.

[Chavo isn’t listening though, and he takes a step towards McGillicutty and he….]

{Vickie Guerrero}
I will suspend you Chavo… without pay. Just don’t let him get in your head, this is what he wants, hitting him will give him the excuse he needs to put you away for good. Do yourself a favor and just get out of the ring.

[Chavo sees the point Vickie’s making and after debating it in his mind, he lowers his fists and leaves the ring, but not before bumping shoulders with McGillicutty on his way out. McGillicutty just can’t hide his amusement as he picks up his microphone.]

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 XWL9

{McGillicutty}
That’s right, Chavo. Run away like the bitch we all know you are. You’re not as tough as you think you are. You’re a damn coward and you should be ashamed to call yourself a Guerrero. Your wife should be ashamed to call you her husband, and your children should be ashamed to call you their father.

[That’s more than enough to cause Chavo to snap and he makes a beeline for the ring but…]

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 ONjqt

[Vickie gets in the way and the crowd boos because they really want to see the two men go at it. McGillicutty is begging Chavo to get in the ring, but Vickie holds her ground and does what she can to keep Chavo at bay. And just when it seems that Chavo may get by her, security rushes down the ramp and drag Chavo up the ramp and backstage.]

{Vickie Guerrero}
I’m sorry Chavo, but it’s for the best.

[XWL heads to commercial as Vickie gives McGillicutty a dirty look and he responds by blowing her a kiss.]
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:04 pm

E/T wrote:
The Capetown Werewolf wrote:
E/T wrote:
Penguin, M.D. wrote:
Steen be taking over the show? fuck yea

Nothing will top the time Resistance took over Breakdown. And then they slowly died until it was just Cody/Hero/Layla....Which of course lead to Hero giving Cody a big rolling elbow, Layla acting like she's the best thing since the wheel, and Cody facing Edge impostors.

Because Resistance was so good,right? whistle

That was kinda my point.

"Nothing will top the time Resistance took over Breakdown"

Doesn't seem like it plain mischief:
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:05 pm

The lights in the arena go dark and all eyes move to the tron as a brief video package is displayed, featuring none other than The Sexiest of Sexy herself:

The screen went black once more after the video had ended. After a moment, we are visibly greeted by the lovely Maryse. The crowd erupts with thousands of boos and cheers both at the same time

Josh Matthews
Thank you for joining us tonight, Maryse.

Maryse nonchalantly nodded as the interview proceeded

Josh Matthews
Tonight you face the recently returning Gail Kim in a singles match, what are your thoughts?

Maryse shrugged

Maryse
Josh, I have no thoughts on the matter but one.

Josh Matthews
And what would that thought be?

Maryse
That I will win.

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 OseHN

Josh Matthews
Maryse, you seem awfully confident considering Gail's recent change of heart on how she does things both in, and out of the ring, is there any particular reason for that?

Maryse
Good for Gail, she's finally not going to let people toss her around like the ragdoll she is, but she made one mistake with her new attitude..

Josh Matthews
And that would be?

Maryse
She challenged me. If she wants this job listing to last longer than her last,

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 M8uCf

Maryse snickered

Maryse
then I would suggest to her, to stay out of my way. I've beaten Gail before, humiliated her, tormented her, practically signed her release form, and I won't hesitate to do it all again.

Josh Matthews
You seem to have a lot of thoughts and feelings on the subject of Gail Kim, are these the same old feelings you always felt towards her? Or are the new due to her "heel" return?

Maryse
Nul ne saura jamais avoir une emprise sur moi. J'ai simplement se sentir désolée pour elle, elle est si triste.

Josh Matthews
For those of us who don't speak French, would you mind translating for us?

Maryse rolled her eyes and appeared to be annoyed with him

Maryse
All you need to know about it is that I will win tonight, and Gail, of course, will lose. Just like she did a year ago.

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 73Ims

Josh thought for a moment, figuring he'd get no deeper intop the subject, and decided to switch to another one

Josh Matthews
So how are you and Ted doing these days? It's been awhile since we've seen the two of you together.

Maryse
If I only knew the answer to that question, Josh. Ted's had his head so far up the Rock's ass recently, he missed Valentine's day, and more importantly, my birthday.

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 BZg4v

Josh Matthews
Oh, well happy birthday to you, Maryse. When was the big day?

Maryse
Over a month ago, you idiot!

Maryse sighed in frustration, placing her hand on her forehead

Josh Matthews
I'm sure he didn't mean to..

Maryse
Didn't mean to?! What kind of excuse is that! He's got the Sexiest of Sexy on his arm, and can't even repay me a second glance. Do you have any idea how it looks for a woman as classy and sophisticated as me, to be seen with a juvenile moron like him?

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 5G7P9

Josh Matthews
Uhh..

Maryse
Let me help you out on that last one.. Bad!

After a moment Maryse cooled herself off and sat back in the seat

Josh Matthews
Okay, next question..

Maryse
I think you've asked enough questions, Josh. This interview is over.

Maryse stood up and walked off the screen, leaving us with an empty seat to look at

Josh Matthews
Maryse, wait!

Josh stood and ran after her yelling "Wait!" As the tron went dark and the lights in the arena came back on

Last edited by SoZ on Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:34 pm

Resistance sucked, stop bringing them up, in every show thread.

Anyways, good promo Sammi. It's not your best one I've seen, you probably could of played Maryse more self-obsessed and kept the focus on Maryse instead of just a straight forward interview. It had a good flow to it though.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:16 pm

You're gonna make him quit if you keep bad-mouthing Resistance like that.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:19 pm

ThéKrzyÓné wrote:
You're gonna make him quit if you keep bad-mouthing Resistance like that.

Okay, my bad.

Resistance Sucks.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:35 pm

HOW BOUT DAT RESISTANCE
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:39 pm

No.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:40 pm

ThéKrzyÓné wrote:
No.

Stop spamming.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:53 pm

>Has 1200+ posts
>Is complaining about spam.

smh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:53 pm

ThéKrzyÓné wrote:
>Has 1200+ posts

smh.
loltops
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:58 pm

ThéKrzyÓné wrote:
>Has 1200+ posts

smh.

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 0CKWy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:58 pm

ThéKrzyÓné wrote:
>Has 1200+ posts

smh.
XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 WRYPp
Back to top Go down
Jiggas
Mid Card
Jiggas

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:23 pm

**Redemption returns from commercials and we are ringside with XWL interviewer Kevin Kelly in the ring with a microphone in hand.**

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 Jimcc

Kevin Kelly: Welcome back to Redemption and I have an interview with someone that many people want to and like to hear from so as my job to interview all the talent that XWL has to offer, I begrudgingly accepted this interview, so I introduce to you, XWL's and Wrestling's Worst Nightmare, the Anti-Christ of Professional Wrestling, Kevin Steen.

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 VGLG1

**The fans cheer and boo at the man who everyone seems to either love or hate. A few moments pass before Kevin Steen comes through the curtain and is met with a louder reaction from the fans. Steen makes his way towards the ring and actually slaps a few hands on his way to the ring. Steen stares right down to Kevin Kelly in the ring. Steen makes it to the ring and enters through the ropes are starts to walk casually around the ring. Kevin Kelly waits for the music to end and when it does he lifts the mic to talk once more.**

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 Yjppn

Kevin Kelly: Thank you Kevin for taking time out to talk to me here in the ring tonight in front of your fans and some that really don't like you. So I am going to get straight into it. Last week you competed in a tag match which ended in a ruckus at the end what are your thoughts on what went down?

**Steen just ignores the question and starts walking closer to Kevin Kelly similiar to the events last week during a segment with Kevin Kelly. Kevin Kelly lifts the mic once more to ask another question.**

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 X1Ynz

Kevin Kelly: You was the one who got the win for your team, how did it feel to win that match and maybe show John Cena how dominant you are?

**Once again Steen ignore Kevin Kelly but is now right up close and personal. Kevin Kelly sways his body away and looking quite scared of the unpredicatable Kevin Steen, but he holds the mic to his mouth once more to ask a question.**

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 H5VRc

Kevin Kelly: Er, umm, Kevin do you think tha.....

**Kevin Steen snatches away the microphone from Kevin Kelly after obviously had enough of him talking. Steen then lifts the microphone and starts to talk.**

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 VJlRe

Kevin Steen: Kevin, I had to take this mic off you because damn your monotone voice was just pissing me right off, you sound like one of those internet nerds that are probably watching this illegally on there HD monitors. FUCK YOU PIRATES!!! Nah any Kevin so you thought this was going to be a interview, you thought this was going to be the interview that alllllllllll the fans wanted to here right? Well your wrong because this interview ain't going to be me and you talking a load of shit that you have be rehearsing all day over a cupcake. No this is going to be me talking you listening.

Kevin, nice name, well its nice for me not you asshole, but anyway. Kevin do you remember what happened last week? Do you remember that little conversation we had about that important topic of the day? WELL???

Kevin Kelly: Er,er,er ye-yeah

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 C7IoW

Kevin Steen: The double chocolate muffin from catering?Remember? Well if you do, you will remember that if I catch your jelly belly shaking behind taking the last one again there would be some type of hell to pay right?Well don't worry your off the hook because I caught some other bastard taking the last one and what a way I get to get some revenge as that boy was none other than my opponent tonight, Evan Bourne. But Evan I will get onto you in just a second. Kevin so you have been saved by the former champ today but take this as a reminder because if I find out that Evan was just your little messenger boy then I will drop you on your head with a move that I call the package piledriver. Anyway now its time for me to talk about what I want to talk about which is bound to be more interesting than anything Kevin Kelly had to say. Wait, are you still here? Get the hell out of my ring right now go on quickly.

**Kevin Kelly walks towards the ropes to leave his head down low like he is a naughty child that has been told off, but as he goes to walk off Steen stops him just before he exits the ring. Kevin Kelly turns back thinking maybe the interview segment will still go ahead. Steen smiles with a sinister grin and takes his gum out of his mouth and places is in Kevin Kelly's hand before flipping the bird. Kevin Kelly then exits the ring.**

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 NW5Vw

Kevin Steen: That's right Kevin Jelly get the hell out of my ring and don't think of trying to tweet to the fans of how much of an asshole I am. Anyway now to talk about me. Last week I was surprisingly enough involved in my very first main event of the show. Well its only been a good few months that the XWL GM Vickie has realised that I am some type of main event draw. I should really be invovled in every main event but hey I don't runs things. Interesting thought thought just imagine if I ran Redemption, look at what Cody Rhodes has been doing over on Breakdown, hell of a job I might add. Maybe I should takeover Redemption and become the new GM, what do you all think????

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 Cp6Gq

Kevin Steen: Well I couldn't give two shits of what you all think, just because I am some type of anti-hero that you want to be instead of living your existence being bullied and working a shit job where your boss is an asshole. Well you can't be me, because there is only one of me, there is only one Nightmare in XWL, there is only two anti-chirsts, one in life think his name is Derek,Damien or something like that and the other is the Anti-Christ of Professional Wrestling and thats me. Anyway back to the point, I was in the main event which required me to work and team with Johnny Boy. That guy with the colored tees, wrist bands baseball caps and the one who is a girls wet dream as they cream in their panties. John I showed you 2 things last week, I showed you that I am actually a professional, I worked well and I tagged with you and we, well I got the job done and got us the victory. the other thing was I showed you what I bring to the table just in case you forgot what I am capable of after that time I beat yours and Ken Anderson ass to keep my US championship. The thing is the match was fine, I picked up the win and I am showing you, I am showing Ron & Mikey, I am showing everyone how dominant I am here in XWL.

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 YpFGk

Kevin Steen: This is where I get to the part when you decided to do something stupid. Why the hell did you try a preview what may happen at Final Stand John?Why climb the ladder your lucky Ron & Mikey came in and stopped something dangerous happening and you end up on the shelf before the biggest show of the year. But that didn't happen it was a little scuffle that was something you would see on the playground. But then John you got superkicked by the guy who took my belt from me Shawn Michaels. Well John maybe you should keep your eye on that one instead of trying for the Money in the Bank briefcase. So at Final Stand like I have said for a couple of weeks now I will win the Money in the bank match and I will strike fear into whoever is champion because you know full well that when I appear at the top of that ramp and you stare at me with briefcase in hand you know that your night, your dream of champion will turn into a NIGHTMARE!!! Final Stand is where I will make sure that Nightmare comes true. Tonight Evan you will see your nightmare come true tonight

**Steen drops the mic and leaves the ring and makes his way to the exit.**
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 6:12 pm

*The arena is coming kind of quiet, nothing much going on right now until suddenly a certain theme that sparks an especially loud case of boos is hit.*

*Mason Ryan's theme rings out around the arena and the self proclaimed best in this business has an abnormally large amount of boos directed towards him, probably due to him attacking Goldberg the week before. Mason Ryan advances to the middle of the ramp before pausing and taking a moment to let the boos soak in and his theme play on. Mason Ryan then continues.*

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 8oy2K

*Mason Ryan walks down the ramp and takes a moment near the steel steps before walking up the steps and stepping into the ring, theme still playing. Mason Ryan requests a microphone be given to him which it quickly is and Mason Ryan begins his speech for the night.*

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 DhGwv

[[Mason Ryan]]
Last week what I did to Goldberg was nothing that I should be ashamed of, in fact, I'm actually quite proud of what I did. Goldberg thought it was okay to interrupt me after I won my 12th match in a row and spear me? Well I thought that wasn't going to sit well at all with me. I wasn't just going to let him get the best of me, because that's not who Mason Ryan is. In case you haven't all noticed, Mason Ryan isn't someone who is going to let someone just walk right over them, Mason Ryan isn't someone who will let himself be bested time and time again. Mason Ryan is someone who will take action. And I took action last week, I bloodied the face of Goldberg and left him there for whoever walked in that room next. Goldberg, I hope you don't have a problem with the "crimson mask" because that's what you'll be wearing again on your way out of your first ever Final Stand.

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 Dtncx

[[Mason Ryan]]
I told you that you didn't want to be involved with me, Goldberg, I warned you that if we got into this type of a thing I'd be the one kicking your ass, but you didn't listen to me. I'm not 13-0 for no reason, Goldberg, I'm the best there is and the best there ever will be, you've got to accept that. You're pity of a career that you're clinging onto so dearly is the price that you will pay for trying to cross paths with Mason Ryan, it's the price Daniel Bryan almost paid, it's the price Sheamus paid for a time and it's the price that anyone else who tries to take me down will pay. I'm facing "The Chosen One" here tonight, Goldberg, and you're facing "The All American, American", let's just see who wins because I promise that Drew McIntyre won't be beating me, but I don't know about you. But I can tell you what will be beat after Final Stand, your career. You're just a legend trying to be what you once were, but it's not going to happen. I mean, you might have had a chance if you returned to be a regular wrestler... But returning to challenge Mason Ryan, no matter how you justify it, just won't pan out for you in the end.

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 Nsjva

[[Mason Ryan]]
All of you here in attendance, you don't seem to understand either. Unlike the rest of the "competition" here, I don't say things I can't back up, I don't make false promises, I speak the truth. I'm going to kick Goldberg's ass at Final Stand and win for the, by then what will be the 17th match since I debuted. And then after that I'm going to make a run for the United States Championship and beat John Cena or Shawn Michaels and after that I'm going to make a run for the World Heavyweight Championship until this entire company is dominated by one man and one man only; Mason Ryan. I have the talent, I have the charisma, I have the fact that every person here hates every word I say and they may hate it, but they care about what I'm saying. I'm not any cheap no-named person anymore, I'm growing as a whole here. My name went from being known by only the hardcore wrestling fans who know everything there is to know, and now I'm known by everyone in this building as the man who just won't shut the hell up, but I don't care. Because at Final Stand you'll all see there's a reason I won't "shut the hell up", the reason is because I have a point, I am the most dominant man this company has to offer and the sooner you all accept it the sooner we can move on to giving me the title shots that I deserve.

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 CvTN7

[[Mason Ryan]]
Goldberg, I think you've forgotten who you really are. Do you remember back in the Power Plant when you had to do what you could just to keep your job, you had to show what you had, you had to really work for something. I think somewhere in WCW's intentionally putting you against weaker talent to further your streak you forgot all the work you had to put in to get where you were. Right now, all I'm doing is getting my name known, something you did as well at one point. Just because you're in the place you are now and I'm in the place I am now doesn't mean that we're any different. We're very much alike, Goldberg, in twenty years, I'll probably be just like you, except I'll have hair. But I won't lose the one thing you have lost, you have given in to these fans over the years, at one time you didn't care what they thought, but now you do. You've gone soft, Goldberg, these fans they really mean nothing. The fans won't be at your house when you retire so if making them not like you means you still have two legs to walk on when you retire, why do you even care what they think?

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 YZxWE

[[Mason Ryan]]
Goldberg, you've made a big mistake by listening to the fans and trying to "teach me a lesson", these fans, they'll betray you. And you could be doing your own thing right now, not having your ass beat by the best superstar currently signed to XWL. You could be enjoying your retirement instead of feeling like you have to come out of it to do something you don't have to do that's just going to backfire in your face. Goldberg, it won't be long before I put you back where you came from, back into retirement, because you can't handle Mason Ryan.

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 9H9xR

Goldberg comes out as the Philly crowd roars in appreciation and excitement as the fans finally get to stop hearing the sound of Ryan talking. Goldberg then locks eyes on Ryan and keeps them there as he climbs into the ring and grabs a mic.

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 ST98g

[Goldberg]
Listen to me punk, you got one thing right for a change, you and me are a lot alike in fact we're so alike that I may even have to charge you with copyright infringement. I mean just look at yourself and then look at me, I mean you have my character down to a tee with your cockiness, your not caring about what people think of you and of course your puny streak. But there are a lot of things that you're saying that are completely false. First, yeah the old me didn't care about the fans when I should have I mean these fans loved me even when I was a bad guy and I didn't realize that until now. You see these fans WILL take you to the top but they sure as hell won't tear you down, only YOU can do that Junior I don't care if you don't wanna learn respect because whether you like it or not you're gonna get your ass beat at Final Stand!

*The crowd then gives Goldberg a huge pop*

[[Mason Ryan]]
You're right Goldberg, I could ruin myself. But I'm not going to because I'm above that. Instead I'm going to look straight at you and tell you to your face how soft you have gone. I am a future legend, Goldberg, you're just the past and in that past you won every match you had and had no remorse for who you beat. You were bigger than the company you performed for. But that's not the Goldberg we have today, no, the Goldberg we have today shows remorse... a lot of it. You're not going to make it here without being ruthless, no compassion for others, no mercy, back when you showed all of that you destroyed everyone set in your path just like I'm doing now but the difference is that I'm going to continue to do it until the day that I die while you've stopped. You can tell me that you're going to beat me at Final Stand but who are you trying to prove it to? Me or yourself? I think that you know that you've gone soft and it kills you inside to think someone else has what you used to have, it kills you that I am what you wish you still were and you envy me for it. You want to be me. And the mere fact that I am Mason Ryan and you're GOLDBERG but I'm still finding a way to be bigger than you kills you inside and you want to fight me. You're dying to just take a swing at my face right now, I know it and if these people weren't such morons they would know it too but they buy into every line of bullshit you put out there, every lie, you're just a damn hypocrite. The only reason you dislike what I do is because you want to be the one doing it and we both know it.

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 OP8Qq

[Goldberg]
We don't both know it, Mason by time I was your age I was already 100-0. You're not what I was, you never will be. You're just living in my shadow, Mason, people only care about you being 13-0 because they're thinking about what I did. And you're right when you said I'm dying to take a swing at your face right now, because listening to you talk causes me pain to my ears. Everything you say is so far from the truth that it just gives me headaches but you better be careful what you wish for because when you finally get me in the ring at Final Stand you're going to wish that you never opened your mouth. You're 13 wins and 0 losses, Mason, it doesn't compare to what I did and it never will. You're a fraud, to claim that I'm a hypocrite and I'm only in this because I'm jealous of what you're doing is wrong and I have not gone soft. I may love these fans like I never before did, but that doesn't mean I'm not just as ruthless as I always have been. Mason Ryan, do you want to know whose next?

*The crowd pops and Mason Ryan steps back, avoiding a spear before responding to Goldberg.*

[[Mason Ryan]]
No, not really. That grew old ten years ago when you could actually still do something about someone who "disrespected" you. I'll tell you straight to your face you're a little bitch who should just go home and you can't do a thing about it. You're old, you're yesterday, you're done. Get over it. You're not going to have the Rocky story that everyone wishes to have where you come back for that final fight and cement you're legacy. It's not going to happen, Rocky is a FAKE movie and I think you seemed to miss that when you watched it because here in real life, the legend who returns to the ring is the legend who leaves the arena in a stretcher. You have no chance and come Final Stand, you just won't be able to handle Mason Ryan.

[Goldberg]
Mason-

*Mason cuts him off quickly.*

[[Mason Ryan]]
I wasn't done damnit! Know your role and shut your mouth, you don't speak when your superiors are speaking. I am the greatest wrestler in the world today, Goldberg, not you, not anyone else. You should be bowing in my presence right now not standing here imagining beating me in a match that we both know which way it will go but you hope that in some way you'll be able to have a fluke and win, well it's not going to happen! I'm going to destroy you in that ring whether you want it to happen or not.

[Goldberg]
Well-

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 Nsjva

[[Mason Ryan]]
Did I say you could speak? NO I DIDN'T THINK SO. So shut your damn mouth. Goldberg have you ever noticed how no one realizes someone is a legend until after they're gone? Well I'm going to warn these people right now that by the time I'm done at Final Stand I'm going to make it clear that I am a legend. People are going to notice me like they've never noticed someone before. I'll be in the spotlight faster than anyone prior to me, I'll go on to great things. But on the other side of things, Goldberg, after Final Stand your dream match up will have been complete and you'll have lost. It's a shame that you had to pick me to match up because you used to be an idol of mine and to see you in this business would have been interesting, but in a match against me, I don't think I'll be seeing you in this business anymore.

[Goldberg]
Are you done yet?

*Mason Ryan seems to shrug his shoulders and then nods his head in an agreeing manner. Goldberg seems pleased and finally raises the mic back to his mouth to get some more words in, but right after doing that Mason Ryan takes a charge at Goldberg and hits him with his own spear!*

*Mason Ryan's theme song begins to play. The crowd begin an uproar of boos at the act. Mason Ryan flexes his muscle and taunts above the grounded Goldberg at having hit his own spear on him. The fans are up-roaring with boos and Mason Ryan seems to feed off of it. Mason seems to not want to leave the ring after hitting the move on Goldberg, sticking around long after doing it. Mason Ryan finally leaves the ring and moments after Goldberg begins to return to his feet. Mason Ryan stares down at Goldberg who is in the ring.*

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 8oy2K

*Goldberg is visibly holding his rib cage from the hard-hitting maneuver. Goldberg seems very mad at the same time that he let himself get hit by Mason Ryan's version of his own spear. Goldberg points at Mason Ryan who is now almost completely out of sight and seems to mouth "You're Next" as we fade into a commercial break.*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 6:21 pm

Normal Match
XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 XwlredemptionmasonryanXWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 Xwlredemptiondrewm
Mason Ryan vs Drew McIntyre

*The theme of Mason Ryan hits celebrating his 14th win in a row since arrival here in XWL. We quickly head to commercial break.*

as XWL returns from a short commercial break we see Drew McIntyre backstage recovering after his match

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 85

???
Drew i was wondering if i could have a moment of your time

Drew slowly turns to his right and it's revealed to be Teddy Long

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 92

Drew
I am recouperating from my match against steroid freak Mason Ryan who somehow magically remains undefeated here in XWL. And you think that this is a good time for an interview ? The ignorance of soem of you americans surprises me ven now after being interviewed but countless people in this bussiness they still find a new way to shock me.On top of that i need to go have a chat with Alex Riley so could you please make yourself useful and direct me to his locker room.

Teddy Long
I'm afraid that he's no longer a part of our brand he signed with Breakdown and left us.

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 91

Drew
So Riley has abandonned this brand and run from me ? Now that just proves my point about him being scared to face me in fair conditions i mean he wanted to get out of our match at Final Stand so badly that he actually left the show. This is great not only did he prove to be a spineless weasel, but I am the reason that he jeperdised his whole future here in XWL whilst mine can only keep getting better.

Teddy Long
Drew a tough loss where do you see yourself in the X-treme division title picture ?

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 89

Drew
I see myself where i've always seen myself at the top it's only a matter of time before management see it the same way and give me a title shot. I don't know when that will be but it's nearly time for me to be recognised as the dominating competitor i am. Until then i will have to waste my time on dregs like Mason Ryan who might've beaten me but he clearly took something to help him with his endurance before the match because who the hell kicks out of a Future Shock no one does because it's impossible unless you take something to help you out.

Teddy Long
Drew i've just recived word that you will be one of three superstars challenging for the X-treme championship at Final Stand how do you feel about that ?

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 94

Drew
Right now i'm starting to feel bad for the others in that match because that belt is mine and anybody that says otherwise will go bye bye like many others have all the way to the unemployment line. The champion me and him faced off once before and he was lucky to get the better of me but that will not happen again because i will make him crawl on his knees until he realises it's hopeless to fight back and gives in to his future.

XWL fades to a hype video for R-Truth as Drew starts to walk off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 6:23 pm

i demand rcp next week, i dont care what you say he keeps being mean and screwing up all my plans on purpose!

let me attempt to screw up his!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 6:25 pm

Swagz wrote:
i demand rcp next week, i dont care what you say he keeps being mean and screwing up all my plans on purpose!

let me attempt to screw up his!
Lmao, challenge accepted plain mischief:
Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 2:19 pm

Normal Match
XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 XwlredemptiontruthXWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 Xwlredemptionxtrememcgi
R-Truth vs Michael McGillicutty

*The crowd boos at the sound of R-Truths theme as Michael Cole stands up from his seat and begins “dancing” along to R-Truth's entrance theme. After a few moments pass, R-Truth is nowhere to be seen and the look of confusion is on the face of the live audience in attendance as well as the face of Michael Cole.*

Michael Cole
Well, what gives? I thought R-Truth was supposed-

*Before Cole can finish his sentence, Joey interrupts him...*

Joey Styles
I'm receiving word that there is some commotion in the back involving the two superstars in this match.

*The cameraman is already on the scene as R-Truth and Michael McGillicutty are trading rights and lefts with one another. R-Truth begins to gain the upper hand, as he has Michael staggering backwards with every blow delivered. *

Michael Cole
C’mon Truth! Give Michael everything he deserves, he is nothing but a pathetic excuse of a champion, C’mon Truth you can do it!

Joey Styles
Will you just shut up Cole? Why can’t you ever be fair and partial? But seriously where is security? Why isn’t someone breaking this up?

*Truth manages to level Michael and continues the attack. R-Truth gets into the mounted position and starts throwing rapid-fire rights to Michael, who tries to block them but ultimately fails. R-Truth gets off Michael, grabs him by the hair and forces him to his feet. He begins dragging Michael with him to some nearby crates. R-Truth tries to slam Michael's face on said crates but before he can, Michael is somehow able to block it and slam R-Truth's face on them. He slams R-Truth's face a few more times before releasing R-Truth's hair, which causes R-Truth to fall backwards onto the concrete with a sickening thud.*

Michael Cole
What the hell did you just see that? Did you all just see what Michael Mcgillicutty did to a defenceless R Truth, why isn’t security out their breaking it all up! Why isn’t that man suspended look at him he’s a danger to all of his opponents!

Joey Styles
Cole you was just wanting them two to brawl when Truth had the upper hand but now Michael fights back you want them to stop? Why don’t you just shut up and sit down. Security are going to be on their way and will break it up before it gets any more out of hand.

Michael Cole
I think Micheal shouldn’t even be in a match with someone of Truth’s calibur let alone attacking him backstage, can’t someone do something about him?! Why isn’t Vickie out here suspending that man!

Joey Styles
Cole will you just shut up! And the less you start talking about R Truth and trying to suck up to him the better! Now just stop all your whining we are all sick of it

*Michael uses this opportunity to its fullest and begins stomping on R-Truth as hard as he possibly can. R-Truth manages to coverup against most of the attack and makes it up to one knee, which infuriates Michael. Michael takes a few steps back and runs at R-Truth, who sees it coming and delivers a huge backdrop on the concrete. Michael screams in pain as R-Truth tries to regain his composure. R-Truth spots a steel chair a few steps away from him and walks over to it. Upon picking it up, R-Truth looks over to Michael, who is still on the floor in pain, and begins to walk over to him. Michael begins to show life as R-Truth is mumbling stuff to himself while he walks over to Michael. Michael almost makes it to his feet, only to fall back down as he sees R-Truth with a chair, walking towards him, and tries to crawl away as fast as he can but to no avail. R-Truth easily catches up to him and corners Michael.*

Michael Cole
Look, Look! I knew Truth wasn’t going to let someone like that get away so easily! Finish him!

Joey Styles
God Dammit Cole are you almost done? You could’nt sound any more annoying right now if you tried, but where the hell are security? They cannot let this happen, surely.

*R-Truth raises the chair above his head but before he can swing it at Michael, Michael quickly says to R-Truth...*

{McGillicutty}
Truth, it's me Miz.

*R-Truth anger almost instantly fades away and he drops the chair behind him.*

{R-Truth}
Miz, is that really you?

{McGillicutty}
Yeah, I was trying to tell you earlier but I guess you didn't hear me.

{R-Truth}
Sorry Miz, won't happen again. Hey Miz, what happened to your walking stick?

{McGillicutty}
I... it... I'm already healed up.

{R-Truth}
That's great news! Let's go show that punk Michael whatever his last name is what it's like to be Awesome!

Michael Cole
WHAT?! No! Are you serious? C’mon Truth that isn’t Miz!

Joey Styles
Haha, are you serious? Truth just fell for the most gullible trick in the book! Does he really think that’s Miz? What’s wrong with him!

*As R-Truth begins to walk away, thinking that Miz is following him, Michael picks up the chair that R-Truth dropped earlier and shouts out to R-Truth “Hey, Truth!” R-Truth quickly turns around and is met with a steel chair to the head as the sound of steel meeting flesh is heard around the backstage area. Just as Michael is going to take another swing at R-Truth, Security and EMT's begins to surround Michael, who quickly drops the chair with a smirk on his face and begins to walk away as the EMT's check on R-Truth. Redemption goes to a commercial break.*

Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 2:27 pm

That no good Miz.
Back to top Go down
Jiggas
Mid Card
Jiggas

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 3:18 pm

Nice promo there legal and Zander. The bit where McGillicutty pretends to be Miz to get the that sick chair shot in was great. Builds up a little heat between one another going into the MITB match. Great stuff guys
Back to top Go down
Jiggas
Mid Card
Jiggas

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 3:18 pm

**Redemption returns from commercials and we are backstage once more with the camera man from earlier that was walking around the backstage without a purpose. He is now in catering looking around. He walks up to Ol' Betty who is serving hot meals. The camera says something but it isn't caught on the camera. Ol' Betty shakes her head before the camera turns around and is looking around the room. It is like he is looking for someone but they seem to be hard to find.

The camera then stops to focus on someone sitting down eating some food that looks like meat feast pizza. The camera focuses on the man who looks straight towards the camera. The man sitting down is Kevin Steen who stares at the camera and then drops his pizza back to his plate. Kevin Steen stands up as he looks like he is ready for action when. The camera man turns grabs a bottle of water then leaves and leaving Steen slowly sitting back down to his pizza. The cameraman starts walking out of the room and back down some corridors. The cameraman goes past Jeff Hardy who is standing the corridor talking to a road agent. Jeff Hardy looks like he is about to say hey when he stops as the cameraman walks fast past him.

The cameraman opens one last door and we are in the Gorrilla postion. The camera man looks around the room and sees some wrestlers and some more road agents who stare at the cameraman. The camera then turns to a monitor that shows someone in the ring about to to talk on the mic when suddenly the cameraman drops the camera to the floor. The only thing the camera shows is the man walking away towards the entrance to the ring. The man stops by the entrance as we fade to black and to a video package of Evan Bourne.**

**Redemption returns and we are ringside**

[center]

**The crowd erupts with boo's as Rhino walks out onto the stage and then charges into the ring. He pops right up to his feet and beats on his chest screaming to the crowd. He walks over to the ropes and demands a mic.**

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 1110

{Rhino}
I am sick and tired of listening to Davey Richards bitch and bitch and bitch! If you were as much of a bad ass as you hyped yourself up to be you wouldn't always be getting your ass handed to you by me. Now you seem to have luck on your side, I gore and gore and gore you again but you seem not to get injured and not to stay down and then your savior Mick Foley decides to ban me from Breakdown and there for I can't finally put you in the ground until Final Stand. So until then "The American Wolf" Davey Richards will continue to bark to you people about getting his ass kicked by me and keep tucking his tail between his legs but in the end it'll all end in the same way, with a GORE! GORE! GOOOOORE!

**The crowd erupts once again with boo's as he throws to ringside and begins to head out of the ring until all of a sudden....**

**Rhino stops talking and is shocked that Davey Richards' entrance music starts. Rhino stares at the entrance in shock because Redemption announced that Davey Richards was at home injured and is stuggling to get to back to 100%. Joey Styles told the Redemption audience of this and that Rhino would have no-one to attack this week. Rhino looks turns from shock to anger as Davey Richards appears on the ramp as the fans pop to the appearence of Davey Richards on the show. Davey Richards stares down at Rhino who has dropped the mic and is at the ropes waiting for Davey's next move.**

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 FfSgw

Joey Styles: OH MY GOD IT'S DAVEY RICHARDS!!! he is here on Redemption.I thought he was at home.

Michael Cole: What the hell is this goofball doing over here on Redemption, I thought he was at home and where the hell is security we heard what happened over at Breakdown last week.

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 XlBma

**Davey Richards and Rhino stare down whilst the commentary team are still wondering why Davey Richards is here on Redemption. Davey then does his cut throat taunt and points at Rhino then the fans pop as Davey starts to run down to the ring. The fans start chanting his name as Rhino prepares for Davey to get to the ring. Davey slides in and as he gets to his feet Rhino goes to hit him with a hard hammer shot but Davey ducks and starts unloading on Rhino with a massive reaction of cheers from the fans. They are loving this as Rhino is shocked at the actions of Davey. Davey whips Rhino into the ropes and as Rhino comes back Davey lifts him and hits the

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 Mu7q5v

ALARM CLOCK!!!!

Rhino falls through the ropes. Rhino is on the outside dazed but to his feet. Davey starts to stamp his foot on the canvas calling for some high risk move maybe. The fans respond with stamping and banging either on the barricade or on anything they can. Davey runs at the opposite ropes before running full speed towards Rhino.

OMFG DAVEY DIVES THROUGH THE ROPES RIGHT ON TOP OF RHINO!!!!!!!!**

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 149xg8z

Joey Styles: OH MY GOD!!!!!!! Davey Richards went flying and Rhino caught all of that.

**Davey hits Rhino and both feel over the barricade and into the crowd. Both men slowly get up as the security are holding back the fans. Davey and Rhino are both up but its Davey who still has the upper hand as he grabs Rhino by the head and throws him over some chairs. Rhino for the first time looks worried and shocked at Davey's actions. Rhino is trying to escape as he gets to his feet but Davey runs after hima nd hits him with a flying forearm to the back of the head as both men are out of the crowd and by a door which goes to the backstage area. Davey stops before they leave towards the backstage area. Davey starts to unload some quick hard kicks to Rhino's chest. Rhino drops to his knee as Davey then points the sky and roars. Davey goes for that big kick to the head that the fans were waiting for but NO!!! Rhino grabs his leg and gets back to his feet. Davey is trying to get free but Rhino with his man-beasy strength lifts him up and throws him towards the door. Davey goes through the door and to the hard floor as we are now backstage. The cameraman is following the action here as Rhino has the upper hand. Rhino grabs Davey and throws him over a table which had some plates and other stuff on that just breaks as Davey hits it and it falls to the floor. Rhino grabs Davey from the floor and put him between his legs and is looking maybe powerbomb through that same table. Rhino. Rhino lifts Davey up but as he does Davey grabs Rhino around the neck in a gullitene choke hold and holds it. But Davey only only its for a few seconds as he manages to turn and hits a tornado DDT onto the concrete.

Rhino looks hurt from that shot and the proof is that he has been busted open by that DDT as a little blood trickles from his forehead. Davey is lying on the floor holding his injured back which from the impact of that DDT has hurt his back also. Both men slowly get to their feet and start unloading on one another once more. Davey gets the upper hand and pushes him down the corridor once more. Rhino is actually trying to get away from Davey now as he gut kicks Davey and starts to walk faster away. Davey is in hot pursuit. As Davey approaches Rhino, Rhino pushes a roadie in front of Davey who Davey pushes the roadie out of his way and is met with a a big boot to the face knocking him down to the floor. The are now in a open area near the entrance to the building. A few fans are around cheering on the action but security is holding them back. Both men are still fighting with all there anger and hatred towards one another. Davey kicks Rhino into the head with a jumping roundhouse. Rhino stumbles and stops himself on a merch table. Davey runs at Rhino but Rhino ducks and back body drops Davey right through the merch table OMG!!!!OMG!!!

The fans loved that and the ones watching start chanting "holy shit, holy shit". Rhino who is on his down on one knee after that move. Rhino gets up and he looks like he has had enough as he starts to walk away from the merch table. Rhino then stops and turns towards Davey who has managed to get up from that big move. Rhino looks on as he sees Davey to his feet. Davey looks back who now has been busted open by a shard of table or something. Davey starts to taunt Rhino asking him to "bring it" as the blood starts to trickle down his face. Rhino gets down to his knee in a american football stance. He then runs full speed towards Davey looking for the GORE. As Rhino gets close he.... MISSES!!! Davey moves and Rhino goes though the back board of the merch area. Rhino turns and is met with a few kicks which don't seem to hit as hard due the injuries Davey is suffering from.

Davey goes to grab Rhino to pick him up but is met with a thumb to the eye. Both men then start exchaninging lefts and rights before they make it to the entrance door of the building. Rhino pushes Davey through the door and they are on the outside where there are some fans and some other members of the public. Rhino has something is his hand, its looks like a t-shirt off the merch table. Rhino rolls it up and puts in around Davey throat and starts to choke Davey as they make there way up the steps and onto the streets of Philadelphia. Davey is trying to break free from the t-shirt wrapped around his neck. Davey happens to turn but Rhino lets go and grabs Davey and hits a belly to belly suplex to the concrete floor. Rhino steps off once more as Davey is crawling towards the curb and by the road. There is a car parked on the side of the road and Davey is trying to use the car to get up but he seems to be in la la land as he can barely stand. Rhino looks on once more and starts to get ready for the GORE!!! He is about to run when a swarm of security appear from the building to stop Rhion. But Rhino GORE's one of the securiy and then goes to Davey who is more alert and his Rhino with a hard kick to the head and throws him onto the hood of the car. Rhino is now the one who is dazed as Davey is on the hood of the car but pushes Rhino to the roof of the car. Davey hooks the arms and looks to go for the DR Driver but he is stopped as he notices the Redemption GM Vickie Guerrero walking at full speed towards him.***

Vickie Guerrero: EXCUSE ME!!!!EXCUSE ME!!!! Don't even think about doing that Davey, because even though you are a Breakdown superstar I have under direct authority to fire you if you do what you are about to do.

**Davey lets go of Rhino who slumps down the car but manages to stay on his feet. Rhino comes round but security hold him back and they hold Davey back who noticed Rhino trying to attack him.**

Vickie Guerrero: Stop it right now. I will fire both of you if you attack any of my security detail. I have had enough of this, Last Week Rhino you got banned from Breakdown and nearly fired by Mick Foley. Now this week you, Davey trick everyone on Breakdown and the XWL universe to thinking you are at home then you turn up on my show cause havoc by stealing a camera then brawling with Rhino all over teh arena putting my staff and the fans at risk. Davey, I will follow with the same actions of Mick Foley did on Breakdown last week and Davey, you are banned from Redemption. You will not be allowed over here until after Final Stand. Now security get him out of here. A get Rhino back into the building.

**Davey is escorted away with security as Rhino looks on also being held back by security. These two will meet at Final Stand. We fade to a video package hyping the World Heavyweight Championship Match between Justin Gabriel and Wade Barrett.**
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 3:40 pm

Holy shit that brawl, awesome.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 3:43 pm

Kassius Ohno wrote:
Holy shit that brawl, awesome.

What he said. Really nice work, got me pumped for the feud just by reading it.
Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 3:47 pm

BOOM!
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 3:53 pm

That brawl sucked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next