Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012

Go down 
+8
Austin
P.R Son
iTonehh
TheFilthParade
TheKrzyOne
Zander
Jonguin
Kyle
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 7:17 pm

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 Redemp1

Live From – Mobile, Alabama

Deadline Time: 5:00 PM EST

Arena for Matches: Raw

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 RedemptionyoshitatsuXWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 Redemptionjohnmorrison
Yoshi Tatsu Vs John Morrison

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 RedemptionalbertodelrioXWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 Redemptionjackswagger
Alberto Del Rio Vs Jack Swagger

Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 RedemptionnatalyaXWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 Redemptionmaryse
Natalya Vs Maryse

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 RedemptiondaveyrichardsXWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 Redemptionkofikingston
Davey Richards Vs Kofi Kingston

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 RedemptionsteveaustinXWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 Redemptionchavoguerrero
Steve Austin Vs Chavo Guerrero

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 RedemptionrandyortonXWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 Redemptionchrisjericho
Randy Orton Vs Chris Jericho

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 PfOqdXWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 Redemptionrtruth
Heath Slater Vs R-Truth

Normal Divas Tag Team Match

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 RedemptioneveXWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 RedemptionmickiejamesXWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 Redemptionlayla
Eve Torres & Mickie James Vs Layla El & a partner of her choosing

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 RedemptionezekielXWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 Redemptionaustinaries
Ezekiel Jackson Vs Austin Aries

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 RedemptionlancestormXWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 Redemptionundertaker
Lance Storm Vs The Undertaker

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 RedemptioncodyXWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 Redemptionmichaelmcgill
Cody Rhodes Vs Michael McGillicutty

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 RedemptionxtremeryderXWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 Redemptionteddibiase
Zack Ryder Vs Ted DiBiase

Last edited by Fn on Mon May 21, 2012 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 7:18 pm

*As the opening video comes to a close, the stage begins erupting in pyro, signaling the start of the show.*

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 R3Lwn

{Joey Styles}
Welcome to Redemption, ladies and gentlemen. We're six days away from quite possibly our biggest Pay-Per-View to date, Unforgiven and we've got quite the line up here tonight.

{Michael Cole}
First off we have Dashingly Insane, Redemption's Finest, Cody Rhodes, going against Mr. Money in the Bank, Michael McGillicutty. These two men were tag team partners last week but were unsuccessful in their attempts to come out victorious. Tonight both these men will be trying to build momentum leading to their respective matches at Unforgiven.

{Joey Styles}
With Cody Rhodes facing Zack Ryder and Michael McGillicutty facing Ted DiBiase at Unforgiven, something has to give tonight.

{Micheal Cole}
Speaking of that, tonight XWL's two biggest goofballs will go ahead to ahead in our main event! X-Treme Champion Zack Ryder versus World Heavyweight Champion Ted DiBiase. Oh boy, I can wait for this one!

{Joey Styles}
Despite the fact that both of them have pinned the man you proclaim Redemption's Finest?

{Micheal Cole}
Both of them got Cody from behind! I hardly call them victories!

{Joey Styles}
Back to our job, we will also see 'the Viper' Randy Orton take on Chris Jericho!

{Micheal Cole}
We also have Eve and Mickie James taking on Diva's Champion Layla and a partner of her choosing. All this and much much more tonight on Redemption.....

*The arena erupts in boos as the third generation superstars theme plays throughout the arena. Upon making his way to the stage with his Money in the Bank briefcase in tow, he is greeted by a somewhat louder array of boos and the usual “You Suck!” chant. Michael chuckles to himself and lets out a loud “Thank You!” to the booing audience. He begins walking down the ramp, taunting the people on either side of the barricade with the Money in the Bank briefcase. Now halfway down the ramp, he spots a sign that reads, “Michael McGillicutty = Third Generation Jackoff.” Michael walks towards the fan and lunges at him, causing the fan to flinch, before laughing maniacally for a few seconds. The fan throws a punch but misses completely. He tells the fan, “You fight just like Ted” before walking off, still laughing to himself. Michael hops onto the apron before throwing himself over the top rope and climbing the turnbuckle, raising his Money in the Bank briefcase high into the air. He jumps off said turnbuckle and walks to the opposite side of the ring, receiving a mic from the ringside area.*

{Joey Styles}
Looks like we'll be hearing from the Number One Contender for Ted DiBiase's World Heavyweight Championship. Hopefully he'll explain his actions from last week.

{Michael Cole}
What does he need to explain? Why he saved Maryse from whatever Kharma was gonna do to her? A man the stature of Michael McGillicutty doesn't need to explain anything to these people. I still don't understand why these people boo him yet they don't boo Ted DiBiase for not saving Maryse.

{Joey Styles}
You can't be serious? You saw the same thing I saw, Ted tried to help Maryse but Michael cut him off then proceeded to carry Maryse to safety. Also, if it weren't for Michael, Maryse may have pinned the Divas Champion, Layla.

{Michael Cole}
Always sticking up for Ted, vintage.

*Upon receiving said mic, he begins pacing back and forth for a few seconds, possibly trying to come up with what to say or maybe he's just doing it to piss off the live audience even more. Many seconds pass by until Michael raises the mic to speak.*

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 E3Vp1

{McGillicutty}
In six days, this dark cloud that is suspended over the XWL will be no more. The light will shine through and remove the darkness forever. After a new Champion is crowned at Unforgiven, I will become the first man to hold both the Money in the Bank Briefcase, as well as the World Heavyweight Championship. Ted, in six days, our war of wars will come to an end and I will finish what I started. We aren't going into a match this Sunday, no, we are stepping foot into a Warzone. Only one man will be able to walk out of the arena under their own power, and that man, Ted, will be me.

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 B7VaX

{McGillicutty}
Last week was an interesting week to say the least. The night started with Ted telling you ingrates his little sob story that we've heard so many times. Then he was interrupted by yours truly and he saw his best friend destroyed right before his very eyes. Fast forward a bit further into the show and that leads us to me coming out here. Before I could finish, Ted interrupts me with a prerecorded video and assaults me from behind. I can't be the only one who sees the irony there. So fast forward a bit more and now we're at a match between Maryse and the Divas Champion, Layla. Towards the end of the match, I come out and get “revenge” on Ted for assaulting me earlier in the evening. Maryse gets distracted and loses the match. Then out comes Kharma, this monster of a diva, and it seems she's going to put Maryse in harms way. So what does a man of my caliber do you may ask? Since her little boyfriend and your World Heavyweight Champion, Ted DiBiase, wouldn't even lift a finger to help her, I did what any other man would do, I was her knight in shining armor and took her to safety.

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 K9upQ

{McGillicutty}
A lot of you may be wondering what this has to do with anything and I shall tell you. Ted couldn't save his father from a vicious beat down, he couldn't save his best friends career from being put in jeopardy, he couldn't save his girlfriend from Kharma, and come Sunday, he won't be able to hold on to his World Heavyweight Championship. Boo me all you want, those are the facts and if you can't accept them, that's your problem. Ted, I took your father out, I ended your best friends career, I'm taking your girl, and come Sunday, I'm taking the thing you hold so dear, I'm taking the thing that makes your pathetic career seem somewhat important, and I'm taking the last thing you have left. And the best part about this is that there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 VXFyZ

{McGillicutty}
With that out of the way, I can now focus on my opponent tonight and my partner in last weeks main event tag team match, Cody Rhodes. You know, I figured since we were both multi-generation superstars, we would've been able to defeat Ted and Ryder. Sadly, that wasn't the case. Here's the beauty of it though, I wasn't pinned in the match, so therefore, I didn't lose. Cody was pinned by Zack Ryder, so he was defeated, not me. It's quite obvious your best days are behind you, isn't it? I mean the former General Manager of Breakdown and the leader of The Resistance but we all know how that turned out, so I really wouldn't call that an accomplishment. It was almost as bad as that nWo reunion. Almost.

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 Otbn5

{McGillicutty}
I don't understand why you people are booing me, its not like I attacked the Million Dollar Man at his home. Oh that's right, I did. I still don't understand this hate towards me though, its not like I took out the former World Champion backstage. Oh, wait a minute, I'm guilty of that too. I just want to say one thing in regard to my actions these past few weeks, so if you people will just quiet down for a second so I can speak, that will be appreciated. I would like to publicly apologize to... Maryse for having such a weak minded “boyfriend.” Notice the emphasis on “boy” because that's all Ted is, he is a boy living in a mans world. Maryse is a woman Ted, she needs a man protecting her from those jealous enough to bring harm to her, which is something you obviously can't do. So therefore, the person you should be booing isn't me, it should be that low life who refused to step in and defend his woman, or should I say, his former girlfriend.

*As McGillicutty took a moment to boast, his speech was soon cut short by the sound of an unexpected guest.*

*The cameras switched to the stage as the arena came to life as Maryse's minitron covered the stage. Her theme song played over the PA system as the universe stood to their feet to voice their opinion on the Sexiest of Sexy herself.*

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 YaZLT

*Maryse made her way out onto the stage and stopped, holding up the microphone as she began to protest, her words were so hasty they interrupted her own theme song, causing the soundboard people to cut it off short.*

{Maryse}
Wait a minute! Where do you get off telling these people who I should be with? Yes, I am a woman and deserve to be treated as such, but who are you to try and tell me who I should be with? Huh?

*McGillicutty began to speak but was quickly stopped.*

{Maryse}
Just shut up! I am talking here. As I was saying, who are you to judge me or who I spend my time with. So far you have done nothing but taunt and antagonize not only Ted, but his father as well. Only a child would stoop that low to get at somebody, a real man would handle it face to face. So ask yourself this Michael, maybe Ted is the man here, and you're just the jealous little boy trying to play out his juvenile fantasies with a real woman like me.

*Maryse let her mic down to her side as the crowd erupted in cheers at her words.*

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 KAlaf

{McGillicutty}
So Ted now has a woman to fight his battles for him? Yeah, he's so much more of a man than me. For you stupid people in the crowd, that's called sarcasm. Maryse, your words hurt more than you might think, I mean I did risk my career just getting in the ring with Kharma to save you. The way I see it, that's no way to talk to your knight in shining armor. It's time to face facts Maryse, Ted cares more about the World Heavyweight Championship than he does about you and that's why I'm here. A guy like Ted is lucky to have someone like yourself, yet he doesn't care about you. He would rather play Monopoly with these ingrates than spend the day with you, my question to you, Maryse, is how does that make you feel?

{Maryse}
Do I look like I need a psychiatrist to you? If I wanted someone to ask me how everything makes me feel, I'd go see a professional. So, explain to me please, how does admitting a diva is career threatening to you make you a man? Don't pretend like it was any great act of courage on your part saving me, we all know your ulterior motive. You probably don't even care about me at all, it's just another one of your schemes to get at Ted.

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 Gj9Xe

{McGillicutty}
I'll tell you this much, I probably care more about you than Ted. While he's out signing autographs for these people, what has he done for you? He buys you materialistic things to keep you happy then ignores you while he hangs out with the fans. You know what, keep living with that third generation disgrace and having him ignore you day in and day out. I go out of my way to save you and for what? To get told that I'm less of a man? Out of the goodness of my heart, I stepped up and put you out of harms way and ask for nothing in return. Then you come out here and belittle me. I guess you know why I act the way that I do, why I do the things I do. Go back to Ted, continue being ignored and pushed aside but remember this, next time Kharma comes out, I won't be there to save you.

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 URdPx

{Maryse}
It's not that I'm angry at you for saving me, it's that I'm angry with your reasoning. If you did that to actual help me out, and not just to make a show in front of Ted and everyone else that was in attendance. How can you expect me to get along with a guy who is constantly just using me as a device of torment on somebody else? So if that's all you plan on doing for me, then I'd rather face the wrath of Kharma than receive help from a coward like you.

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 NrRdn

*The crowd cheered once more as the debate went on.*

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 XnpqF

{McGillicutty}
This game of playing hard to get is over Maryse. You don't know how to express your feeling so you use your words to push people away. That's understandable, you're scared of what's on the other side. A life away from Ted is what you need. I mean really, you're a former Divas Champion and since aligning yourself with Ted, you've fallen farther that you thought possible. You couldn't even defeat the current champion.

*Maryse showed no interest in what Michael was saying until his finishing statement.*

{Maryse}
What did you just say to me? I would have beaten her if it weren't for you coming out of nowhere and attacking Ted! I had the match in my grasp and somehow you managed to screw it up. My guess is that is just a preview of what life with you would be like. You say that Ted DiBiase is the reason I'm not the Divas Champion, I have a better suggestion, you are. If it weren't for you ruining my chances of becoming champion, I would have beaten Layla and earned myself a title match at Unforgiven. So don't even try blaming Ted for me not being Divas Champion right now, I blame you.

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 BGsuC

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 URdPx

{McGillicutty}
So let me get this straight, it's my fault that you couldn't focus on the match? That makes as much sense as Ted retaining at Unforgiven. The person who's to blame isn't me, it's you. Admit it, you don't have what it takes to be Divas Champion anymore, you've gone soft. That's what happens when you hang out with Ted.

*The crowd booed as Maryse's jaw drops.*

{Maryse}
Excuse me? Qui diable pensez-vous me parlez comme ça! Soft? Je n'ai pas été douce! Je devrais aller là-bas et vous gifler en ce moment juste pour penser ça! Vous n'avez qu'à attendre jusqu'à ce que je obtenir mes mains sur vous, vous morceau sans valeur de-

*Just then Maryse was interrupted by yet another theme.*

{???}
ATTENTION PLEASE.

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 Ay0ut

Cody Rhodes came out from backstage and stopped next to Maryse, raising a microphone of his own, inserting himself into the conversation

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 Normal_003
{Cody Rhodes}
Why don't you beat it sweetheart, let the men do the talking.

Maryse glared at Cody angrily and threw her signature hand pose in his face before turning and walking off backstage. Cody smiled and watched Maryse leave, as he began to make his way down the ramp towards Michael McGillicutty who was still standing in the ring.

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 Normal_015
{Cody Rhodes}
Well, well, well. Ladies and gentlemen, Micheal McGillicutty! Micheal, I'll be honest with you. I don't care about a lot of things. I don't care about these drones in the audience. I don't care about Maryse. I don't care about Ted DiBiase. And I sure as hell don't care about you. There are simply two things I care about. The World Heavyweight Championship, and myself. I will have to admit one thing, Micheal. You've got my attention. Mainly because this Sunday you can become the World Heavyweight Champion. But, let's be honest - you won't. That's right, I actually think Ted DiBiase is going to win at Unforgiven. Awe-striking, isn't it? But I'll explain because I wouldn't expect any of you to match my intellect and comprehend what I'm saying. Micheal, you're tall talk. You've got nothing to show for yourself. I mean, you've got the briefcase, but all you had to do was climb a ladder. And if these failures can do it, then you can do it too.

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 Normal_029
{Cody Rhodes]
Now let us get to why Ted will win at Unforgiven. Micheal, early you were talking about my so called 'failures' early. My stint as the Breakdown General Manager and the leader of the Resistance. I'll admit to the fact it flopped, I'm not like everyone else. Of course, that was because of Brian Kendrick. That was because of Tyson Kidd. That was because of Kassius Ohno. And that was because of Layla. Not because of me. I'm perfect. Just like your father. The same father that you have failed on, but I'll save that for later. *Cody chuckles.* Of course, it's such a shame that you out of all people are questioning me and my ability. Because let me take you back to last week's main event. As I, for some reason, have the feeling you might have forgotten it. Ah, as I recall I was beating on Ryder pretty bad. I had him set up for the Cross Rhodes, and he slipped out. The goof then jumped me from behind and got the surprise pin on me. And what were you doing? Why, let's take a look!

*Cody points to the titantron, where we see a replay of McGillicutty rolling up the illegal man in Ted DiBiase.*

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 Normal_079
{Cody Rhodes}
Oh, Micheal. I'm a guy who likes to laugh, and you better bet that got me laughing all the way from Georgia. You, the illegal man. You went after Ted DiBiase, who was also the illegal man. Yet, instead of hitting him with a suplex. Or a powerbomb. Or even a strike. You hit him with a small package. A small package. That may have been the single worst and ineffective thing I have ever seen in this very ring. And may I remind you, I wrestled Mick Foley and Edge. So with that, how dare you question me when you pull moves like that. And now you think you're going to win the World Heavyweight Championship? Seeming as you don't now the standard rules of wrestling, I'll give you a little tip, you can't win the title on a disqualification or by a count out. So maybe you have a slight chance at beating Ted this Sunday.

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 Normal_068
{Cody Rhodes}
Micheal, we both know I've been one to use a higher vocabulary than most people. I know words that people have never even heard or read about. But tonight I'm going to do something different. I am going to create my own adjective right here tonight. McGillicutty. Now the meaning of McGillicutty is one who can not comprehend simple directions. A McGillicutty is one who often lacks intelligence. To simply put it, a McGillicutty is an idiot! *Cody begins to laugh again and the crowd is booing him. That's right, the crowd is even backing McGillicutty on this one.* You know what? McGillicutty can have another meaning. A McGillicutty is one who brings such great shame to the name of his family that he isn't allowed to use their name. You are nothing more than a disgrace to the Henning name. Your father, Curt, is one of the greatest of all times. As for you?

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 Normal_062
{Cody Rhodes}
I'll say it like this. Every time you step into the ring you spit on your father's grave. Every time you come onto this show and represent your family's legacy. He rolls over in his grave. Out of all the multiple generation superstars there are. From myself to Ted DiBiase to Randy Orton. To the Rock. You are the biggest disgrace to the family name and the heritage. In fact, Micheal, you can just be one of the biggest disgraces of a wrestler to ever step in between these ropes. You're a failure. You're a loser. You're a joke. You're worthless. The only value you bring to the table is devalue. And when we step into the ring tonight I will take great pride in destroying you. I will take as much pride as I will when I do it to Zack Ryder at Unforgiven. Micheal, I am going to save your family name from you. And I am going to clean up the piss stain you left on your father's grave.

*The camera shifts its attention to Michael, who is notably getting more and more pissed off by the second. He regains his composure before speaking again.*

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 KAlaf

{McGillicutty}
First off, I just want to say that if you talk about I father again, you will live to regret it. You know, there's a reason I don't use the Hennig name, Cody. It's because unlike you, I don't have to live off my families legacy, I will create my own legacy. I would try to create something clever using your name but here's the thing, “Cody Rhodes” already sounds stupid enough.

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 PrfHL

{McGillicutty}
You talk a big game Cody but that's easy to do when you're not face to face with the other person. If you want people to take you seriously, then come to this ring and face me like a man. The fact of the matter is, you're all talk and no action. You want to talk about disgraces to wrestling families, well here's one, you're the black sheep of the Rhodes family. Take a moment to let that sink in. Normally when you're a black sheep of a family, it means you're the lowest of the low but add the fact that your brother is Goldust, now that's just an all new kind of low. We may have a match tonight but all it is to me is a warmup for when I dethrone Ted and become the new World Heavyweight Champion. Oh, and Cody, keep your father close, you never know when I may pay him a visit.

*Cody laughs at the statement before speaking.*

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 Normal_082
{Cody Rhodes}
That's cute, Micheal. I think I understand why you like to 'visit' everyone's father, but I'll leave that unspoken. But let us get down to tonight. You can say I'm all talk, but I'm not. You're the one that is all talk and I'm going to prove that in the ring tonight. I'm not going to hit you with one Cross Rhodes. Hell, I'm not even going to hit you with two. I am going to drive you down to the mat with three Cross Rhodes. Then I am going to pin you one, two, three. And after I beat you tonight as MY warm up, I am going to crush Zack Ryder. Now, you know it's bad when you're a warm up for Zack Ryder. As for when I beat Ryder, then I'm going to move on to DiBiase. I am going to beat DiBiase, and I am going to become the first ever 'Dashingly Insane' World Heavyweight Champion. And Micheal you can have a shot whenever you want, but if your father couldn't do it, then you will never become world champion. I guess what I'm saying here is tonight, Micheal, I'm going to prove why you're a McGillicutty, and not a Henning.

*Cody smirks at McGillicutty, but the Money in the Bank winner raises the microphone one more time.*

{McGillicutty}
Why wait until later? How about we have our match right now.

*The crowd pops as Cody shrugs and begins to walk down the ramp. McGillicutty gets ready, but Rhodes stops halfway and raises the microphone as well.*

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 Normal_096
{Cody Rhodes}
On second thought, I can wait.

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 Normal_102

*Cody laughs and McGillicutty is irate. Rhodes walks to the back as Redemption goes to a break.*

Last edited by #noproblemadam on Tue May 22, 2012 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 7:48 pm

Awesome promo guys! I really liked the references to Rhodes and Migillicutty being both 3rd generation. I also am happy with new faces in the main event and what I mean by that is them being in the main event as opposed to the Divas or Xtreme division. It really gives me confidence in that if you work hard you will be in the main event. Great promo guys!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 8:14 pm

Cody isn't really third generation is he? His grandfather never wrestled...did he?
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 8:15 pm

AlphaCyborg721 wrote:
Cody isn't really third generation is he? His grandfather never wrestled...did he?

No, but we never said anything about third. Just 'multi.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 8:20 pm

The Capetown Wearwolf wrote:
AlphaCyborg721 wrote:

No, but we never said anything about third. Just 'multi.'

My mistake. Still an epic promo though.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 5:48 am

Amazing promo to open the show guys, lol at Cody bringing up the small package, you're such a dick Jon and it's awesome :tna:
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 1:24 pm

I don't think E/T's gonna stop until Layla buries Mickie again. Just leave her alone, you jerk.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 1:35 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 2:15 pm

The King Of Kings wrote:
Spoiler:
But the Bellas only tag with each other.
Back to top Go down
iTonehh
New Talent
iTonehh

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:34 pm

If Layla was smart, her tag partner would be Beth. Surprised
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:42 pm

[Redempton returns from a commercial break and we’re taken to the back where Chavo is shown pacing back and forth. Finally he stops and begins walking down the hall kickng and pounding on doors.]

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
DEL RIO!

[Chavo hits another door and continues walking, but as it turns out the door he hit belonged to none other than Vickie Guerrero!]

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
Del Rio! ¡Ven aquí!

[Vickie opens the door and pokes her head and sighs when she sees Chavo.]

{{Vickie Guerrero}}
Chavo, stop screaming!

[Vickie rushes over to Chavo and grabs him by the arm to keep him in place.]

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
What are you doing?

{{Vickie Guerrero}}
Chavo, you need to calm down for a second.

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
No, the only thing I need to do is get my hands on Del Rio.

{{Vickie Guerrero}}
No, I can’t let that happen tonight, you already took out one superstar for God knows how long, I can’t afford to let you do that to another.

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
Are you saying that this company values scum like Del Rio more than me?

{{Vickie Guerrero}}
I’m saying is that you have a match against Stone Cold tonight, and that’s who you need to worry about right now.

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
What about Unforgiven? I don’t have a match then, he won’t have a match then… seems like the perfect time.

{{Vickie Guerrero}}
I’ll see what I can do, Chavo, but I can’t make any promises. Not when you’re acting like this.

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
Acting like what, Vickie? Like a competitor? Like a man?

{{Vickie Guerrero}}
Like a psycho!

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
Vickie, last week I admit I lost my cool, and I apologize. And I know you have to worry about the safety of your workers and blah blah, but don’t you stand there and act like Redemption is going to miss Brian Kendrick. Besides, that wasn’t me going crazy last week, that was me being fed up.

{{Vickie Guerrero}}
Fed up with what, exactly?

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
With everything!

{{Vickie Guerrero}}
I don’t want to hear it Chavo, I tried to help you.

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
Unless you can get in that ring and win for me, than you can give me all the help and advice you want, but it won’t matter.

{{Vickie Guerrero}}
Damn it Chavo, you’re still wasting time with the frog splash, your…

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
Listen Vickie, I don’t have time to hear that speech again. You wanna help? Give me Alberto Del Rio at Unforgiven, that’s all I want right now. That’s all I need. He tried to embarrass me and…

{{Vickie Guerrero}}
Hold on, he embarrassed you? Last I checked you were the one who got in his face two weeks ago for no reason.

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
No reason? Don’t be silly, I had plenty of reasons for coming out.

{{Vickie Guerrero}}
You mean when you listed all those crappy excuses for trying to cause trouble? What did Del Rio ever do to you?

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
He was born, Vickie and I going to make him regret letting his parents conceive him.

{{Vickie Guerrero}}
How about you worry about your match with Stone Cold that’s coming up soon, and then you can worry about Alberto Del Rio?

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
So is that a yes?

{{Vickie Guerrero}}
It’s a maybe.

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
Thanks Vickie, I knew you’d see things my way.

[Chavo walks away before Vickie can respond and she shakes her head before heading back towards her office.]
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 11:06 pm

[The cameras cut to a different area backstage where Mickie James is shown doing a couple of exercises similar to the one she was performing last week.]

{{Mickie James}}
Woo, last week was a tough one. Brie may have a bad attitude, but she certainly knows how to throw down in the ring. I was searching for what felt like forever for an opening to just get her with my DDT but she never let up and got me first with that face buster.

[Mickie smiles at the camera as runs a hand through hair.]

{{Mickie James}}
You know, you really can’t be mad when you lose a close match like that. You just gotta pick yourself up, dust the dirt off your clothes and realize that on another day the stars could be aligned differently and it could be you walking away with the win. Dwindling on your short-comings only leads to more failure. What’cha gotta do is learn and improve and focus on what’s next to make sure you don’t let it happen again.

[Mickie jumps up and down a few times to loosen up a bit.]

{{Mickie James}}
And this week, it seems that once again Layla and Eve are on the agenda and you can’t help but feel like a third wheel when you see them going at each other the way they have been. But I’m going to walk into that match and let them know who Mickie James is. Eve got the best of me the last time, but that’s water under the bridge ‘cause tonight I have her back and I’m going to help her take down Layla. Oh and her partner? Don’t be silly. Who’d want to tag with a brat like that?

[Mickie throws up a peace sign and walks away from the camera as the screen fades to black.]
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 12:24 am

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 RedemptionsteveaustinXWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 Redemptionchavoguerrero

{Michael Cole}
Welcome back, folks where this intense match is still underway.

{Joey Styles}
Chavo’s been trying to do battle with The Texas Rattlesnake while thinking about his potential match against Alberto Del Rio, but you need to be 100% focused on Stone Cold if you want to beat him.

{Michael Cole}
Oh please, Chavo could be 1000% on his game and he’d have a 1% chance of winning.

{Joey Styles}
We saw a couple of times here where Chavo nearly lost because it looked like his mind was elsewhere. Let’s see how things play out in the second part of this match.

Stone Cold has Chavo sitting on the top turnbuckle and he nails Chavo with some shots to the skull to leave him dazed long enough so that Stone Cold can climb up to. Stone Cold sets up for a superplex, but in desperation Chavo hits some shots to Stone Cold’s gut and then pushes him off and Stone Cold lands hard back first on the mat. Chavo tries to get on his feet but Stone Cold quickly gets up and kicks the ropes causing Chavo to lose his balance and land groin first on the pole. Stone Cold wraps his arms around Chavo’s head and drops him with an elevated DDT! Stone Cold flips Chavo over onto his back and pins him: 1…2… kick out!

Stone Cold takes Chavo by the head and walks him over to the corner and bashes his head into the top turnbuckle repeatedly until Chavo is finally able to drive an elbow into his side then nails Stone Cold with a European uppercut that causes him to stumble backwards. With a little distance between them Chavo bounces onto the middle rope then back onto Stone Cold with the cross body and he sticks the landing for the pin: 1…2… kick out!

Chavo gets up and immediately runs over to the ropes but Stone Cold is waiting for him and takes him down with the back body drop. Stone Cold hits the ropes himself this time looking for his signature rattlesnake elbow but nobody’s home! Stone Cold gets up shaking his arm trying to get the blood flowing, but Chavo takes advantage and bends Stone Cold’s arm behind him for the chicken wing then he intertwines his leg with Stone Cold’s and drops him right on his arm with a Russian leg sweep. Chavo rolls onto the apron and launches himself back into the ring with the Tope Atomico, but Stone Cold manages to roll away at the last second.

When Chavo stands back up Stone Cold is waiting for him and nails him in the face with some jabs. Stone Cold hits another and another and one more for good measure and Chavo tries to get a punch in but Stone Cold ducks under that. Chavo’s momentum from the missed punch makes him spin in a circle and Stone is there to drive his boot into Chavo’s gut with a toe kick and he goes for the Stunner and Chavo’s able to push him off and into the ropes.

Stone Cold bounces off and Chavo meets him with a knee to the gut that doubles Stone Cold over. Chavo backs up a bit then charges forward looking to hit a move out of his old rivals book with a running swinging neckbreaker but Stone Cold spins out of it and kicks Chavo in the gut looking for the Stunner again, but once again Chavo’s able to push Stone Cold off and this time he grabs Stone Cold from behind and pushes him forward into the ropes looking for the chaos theory, but Stone Cold fights out with some elbows before Chavo can hit it.

Chavo grabs Stone Cold’s foot before he kicks him in the gut again the trips him up dropping Stone Cold on his back and then Chavo catapults him into the corner. Stone Cold is groggy on his feet and Chavo snatches him up and then drops him with a devastating brainbuster. Chavo picks Stone Cold up again and hits a second brainbuster! Chavo walks heads to the top signaling for the frog splash, but as he stares at Stone Cold on the ground something comes over him, and he remains perched on the top for what feels like forever. Finally he climbs down onto the apron and then out of the ring!

[As The Ref counts for the count out Chavo walks over to the ring announcer and grabs a microphone.]

[Chavo doesn’t speak into it but instead looks at the body of Stone Cold,]

[and then at all the people who don’t know how to react as he walks by the ring.]

[Chavo makes his way up the ramp]

[and finally stops when he gets to the stage.]

[He watches as The Ref stares at him confused, while Stone Cold begins to stir on the mat and raises his mic to his mouth.]

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
Austin, stay down. I’m doing this for your benefit.

I don’t want you to end up like me, you lose one match and you may never feel the warmth of a win again.

Take this victory on me, because you never know when you may get another one.

You’re welcome.

[The bell rings and Chavo walks backstage as Stone Cold’s theme hits and Redemption heads to a commercial break.]

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 12:58 am

Reviewing Krzy's promos because the dude works hard and reviews so much without ever asking for one in return.

Chavo Promo

This was really nice continuation for all the Chavo happenings as of late, the Vickie/Chavo dynamic is really something that I'm glad stayed on Redemption because in the recent months you've really made it one of the focal points to the show. Chavo's focus is on Alberto Del Rio and that's evident from the start when he's pacing around saying his name over and over all until Vickie interrupts things and that's when it gets right to the point with Chavo expressing his want to face Alberto while Vickie doesn't want him to do to him like he did to Kendrick last week. Chavo's fed up? Time to go nearly murdering backstage workers again! Wink Was a well done exchange as usual and ending with Vickie's maybe could either lead to a swerve where she says no due to his behavior as of late, or says yes to help him like she's been trying to. Good stuff as expected, Krzy.

Mickie Promo
Immediately getting right into last weeks match was good telling the story of a close match and how the result could have been different as Mickie says "if the stars align differently." Although short like last weeks it served the point, it hyped up Mickie's match this week, and fuck you for calling Layla a brat </3

Swerve, I'm gonna make Mickie be my partner. Have fun with that handicap Eve mischief

First off fuck you for using a max payne commercial...I've seen far too many of those on television lately, every channel, every time, it's always the same freaking song....

Coming back from a commercial break and having the match already underway I'll admit is unique for sure. I can't think of a time where that's happened in XWL so it makes the write-up stick out for sure. The actual write up was good, no complaints, good spots, descriptions and what not. Having the ending the way you did again adds uniqueness because it continues the Chavo angle by him basically having the win but not wanting anyone else to feel like he has. "Take this victory on me, because you never know when you may get another one. "

Dat jerk mischief

But no really I actually like that ending, it's something I know you'll follow up on and I look forward to seeing where Chavo goes from here and how Vickie might react to the way Chavo went about ending this match.

Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 12:59 pm

The fans leave their seats in an ovation as The Apex Predators theme blasts through the speakers and Randy Orton strolls out from behind the curtain as Redemption rolls on...

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 Normal_033009_avi_002165496

[Joey Styles]
Ladies and gentlemen here comes "The Viper" Randy Orton!

[Michael Cole]
I wonder what reasons he'll have for us after that assault on The Undertaker last week, first using mind games to sucker Taker into a false sense of security and then like a genius pouncing on his prey!

[Joey Styles]
Some people saw it as smart, but most people...myself included saw it as a cheap way to get The Undertakers attention and like it or not, it was definitely effective, I'm betting that The Undertaker will want a piece of Randy Orton by now.

[Michael Cole]
That's for sure, but first, Randy Orton's got to get through Chris Jericho who he faces later on tonight! If we've learned anything in the past from Jericho it's that you can't take him lightly under any circumstances. Will Randy's head be in the game? Or will the Viper get caught off guard?

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 Normal_033009_avi_002197261

Orton walks down the ramp past the cheering fans and climbs slowly up the stairs, taking all the time in the world to soak up the atmosphere...he wanders over to the side of the ring before receiving a microphone from a helping hand as he waits for the crowd to die down...

[Joey Styles]
This crowd are going wild for both Randy Orton and The Undertaker, the chants are ringing through the air!

[Michael Cole]
I just want them to hurry up and die down so we can hear what Randy has to say...

[Joey Styles]
Always the buzzkill eh Cole?

[Michael Cole]
What?! I'm not a buzzkill!

[Joey Styles]
What's your favorite story again?

[Michael Cole]
it's the one about the man who built a bridge using nothing but--

[Joey Styles]
*Snores*

[Michael Cole]
Oh screw you!

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 Normal_033009_avi_002236567

[Randy Orton]
Pathetic. Childish. Desperate. Those are just three of the buzz words that have been thrown my way since last week, I'd just like to break them all down one by one...Let's start with pathetic, I am being called pathetic because I won't let my obsession with The Undertaker lie, because I won't put this feud to bed even after he shrugged me off and then ignored me for two weeks. Well a wise man once said, if at first you don't succeed, try and try again. I didn't succeed at first so you know what I done? I tried again by destroying his brother Kane with a steel chair! Nothing. So I tried again by punting his father in the skull, most people saw that as an absolute last ditch go to effort of a broken man, but I wasn't gonna waste my time with his petty games so I went straight after Paul Bearer and guess what? I got nothing. At this point people started to call what I was doing childish. Really? You think that's childish? What's childish is backing down from a fight in the first place, only a little boy would run away from a challenge and that's exactly what The Undertaker done! He declined my match and he waltz away into the night lying about how I wasn't good enough when in reality, he just plain didn't want to take me on.

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 Normal_033009_avi_002298462

[Randy Orton]
That is when it became oh so clear to me that I could raise every single one of The Undertakers relatives from the dead and rip them limb from limb and he wouldn't bat an eyelid and why? It's simple, he only cares about one man. Himself. So where most men would beat around the bush and struggle to get through to The Deadman I took matters into my own hands and I paid him a visit after he finally decided to show up to work, now in the past he was always cutting off the lights, striking lightening and playing mind games to get into his opponents heads so I thought to myself? How about I give The Undertaker a little does of his own poisonous medicine straight from the fangs of The Viper! And he got exactly that! The annoyed look on his face after I had turned out the lights, the confusion when a casket appeared at ring side and the rage when I set fire works off in the ring were all part of my plan to get him mad. Then, from the very moment I appeared on the titantron it became apparent to not only me but to the rest of the world that he wanted me in the ring! After three weeks of dodging it he finally wanted a fight...so I went ahead and did what any smart man would do, I lured him into a false sense of security and the all mighty master of mind games fell victim to a devastating...R...K...O!

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 Normal_033009_avi_002316547

[Randy Orton]
So to all you people out there who have called my actions pathetic let me ask you a simple question, is it pathetic to win? Because that's exactly what I've done! I have won! I have The Undertaker right where I want him, I have him angry, I have him pissed off and I have him ready to rip my head from it's shoulders and that is exactly what I want! I don't want to go head to head with a man past his prime! I don't want to fight a man who is going to underestimate me and take me lightly! What I want is for The Undertaker and everybody else in this company to know exactly what I'm capable of! Everybody that has ever stood across the ring from The Undertaker has felt that shiver run down their spine and that presence flow through their body and it terrifies them! But it excites me! It challenges me! I want The Undertaker to stand across that ring and look into my cold gaze and for the first time in his life I want him to know that his opponent isn't afraid of him, I want him to know that his opponent is going to come out of his corner full guns blazing and attempt to finally put him to rest once and for all!

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 Normal_033009_avi_002854451

[Randy Orton]
So there you have it, I am no where near acting pathetic and you can bet that what I have done is far from childish, in fact it was necessary. As for desperate? You're damn right that I'm desperate, this challenge, this obsession, this idea that you are so much better than me that you can just deem me as unworthy, it has consumed my life! It's the first thing I think about when I wake up and it's the last thing I plan when I go to bed, that's if I get to sleep, some nights I've sat up wide awake thinking of what I'm going to do to you and how I'm going to overcome you! let me warn you right now Undertaker, desperate times call for desperate measures and if you think I'm finished you have seen nothing yet! For those of you who have seen the new XWL newsletter published you may have read the article inside claiming that I don't deserve my match, that I am just going around taking whatever I please in a fashion that benefits only myself, well I just wanna say to the writer of that article that I don't give a damn what you think!

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 Normal_033009_avi_002863360

[Randy Orton]
Because whether you like it or not the only way you get what you want in this company is by playing to your best interests, this place is relentless and I don't care how big you are, I don't care how strong you are it will beat you to the ground and make you beg for mercy and if you sit around with a wait and see attitude you won't get back up! You will be shown the door and sent on your way to sit behind a desk and write bitter articles about people who are more successful than you, but I'm not gonna let that happen to me, I've come too far already to let it slip through my fingers so I'm gonna take both of my hands and wrap them around the throat of this company and strangle it until I hear its neck break, until I squeeze every last ounce of what I need out, then and only then will I let go...

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 Normal_033009_avi_002869833

[Randy Orton]
So with that in mind I'm going to once again take matters into my own hands and do things my way! Four weeks have passed since I called out The Undertaker at Bad Blood and in that time a lot has changed, so right here, right now I am not asking you to come out here Taker, I'm not challenging you, I'm not even daring you...I am TELLING you to bring your ass down to this ring and agree to a one on one match up, with me, at Unforgiven!

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 QbOWc

The fans once again rise to their feet, as the lights in the arena go a dark blue colour, leaving sight limited to little more than a few feet in front of you. The lights stay out for a few moments as the fans begin Undertaker chants.

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 0H9sk

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 Normal_033009_avi_003044608

The stage then begins to fill up with smoke, as fans start taking out their cameras anticipating the arrival of the Dead Man. The smoke begins to fade a little, as the silhouette of The Undertaker is seen standing on the stage. The fans begin cheering louder than before, as the smoke almost completely clears, and Undertaker can be seen with a microphone in his hand. The fans begin to quieten down as The Undertaker raises the microphone to his mouth.

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 7JaJ6

[The Undertaker]
You claim that a lot has changed in these past four weeks Randy, but you're wrong. Nothing has changed in the past seven years. You're still the same lost soul who wanted to use my name to further his own career. I tried to help you avoid this. Refusing a match with you wasn't to benefit myself, it was to benefit you. But you couldn't take no for an answer, and you continued to try and test my patience. You attacked my brother. You attacked my father. Actions that I can only describe as desperate. But even still, it got you nowhere Randy. You have let your emotions get the better of you, and in doing so you have became obsessed with trying to redeem yourself for what happened the last time I got my hands on you.

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 Nm002

[The Undertaker]
So you decided to take things further. Attacking people I call family wasn't enough for you. You had to then attack me after my match last week. You claim that this means you have won Randy, but you couldn't be further from the truth. I tried to avoid this situation Randy, but you have left me with no other choice. At Unforgiven, you get your wish. You had plenty of time to reflect upon your actions and reconsider your intentions, but you chose to pursue them regardless, a decision you will live to regret.

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 Normal_033009_avi_002944074

[Randy Orton]
Don't you go worrying about that because come this Sunday at Unforgiven! You will be Deadman by name...Deadman by nature and you won't live to see me regret it!

With that Randy Orton drops the mic to the floor and places both hands on the top rope, going through that psychotic metamorphoses at the idea of finally getting his match with The Undertaker, he laughs as a sadistic smile finds a way onto his face while the crowd boom in excitement of Unforgivens newest match up!

[Joey Styles]
There you have it folks! After weeks of trials Randy Orton finally has what he wants, a one on one match up with The Undertaker at Unforgiven!

[Michael Cole]
This isn't gonna be a match Joey, this is gonna be a war!

[Joey Styles]
Which is why there's no better place for it to happen than the perfectly named Unforgiven! We'll be back right after the break with more action from the Redemption superstars!

With that XWL's Redemption fades to commercial break as the image of Randy Ortons sick smile is cuts to black...

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 3:30 pm

Really awesome Orton/Undertaker promo, Orton's got his match and shits about to get real Razz

An advertisement for Unforgiven this Sunday fades away, and we head backstage where the World Heavyweight Champion has been stopped in the halls for an interview.

{Cameraman}
Thank you Ted for agreeing to this interview, I know you've had a whirlwind of a month thus far, and that's left us with a number of topics needing discussion. From your father's assault, to your best friend being put in the hospital, to your girlfriend being the object of desire to your number one contender, and the numerous criticisms from your fellow superstars. So let's jump right into it, how's your father's condition after the attack against him two weeks ago?

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 Gfp3N

{Ted DiBiase}
My father's a very tough man, and he's doing a lot better than I first thought. You know, when you see your father brutalized in front of you like I did, and then his blood spewing everywhere, and nothing you could do...You think the worst, you blame yourself, you go into a very dark place, a place I'm at often. But thankfully the doctors in Mississippi are wonderful at what they do, and he's making a strong recovery, I was out visiting him earlier today before my flight out here, and you know, he's just the strongest man I know, and my father actually wanted me to give Michael McGillicutty a message from him.

{Cameraman}
Oh? What?

{Ted DiBiase}
That he hits like a girl!

Ted ends with a smile.

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 WurF6

{Cameraman}
I wish him all the best in his recovery, now let's move onto your best friend Justin Gabriel. Now last week Michael McGillicutty struck yet again, but this time he took out the fellow participant in the triple threat match for your World Heavyweight Championship. Over the weekend we learned that Justin will be in no condition for that match, and now it is just a one on one between yourself and Michael, what are your thoughts on this change, and do you think you'll be able to walk away still champion?

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 JgJKg

{Ted DiBiase}
I hate it...Justin's been working just as hard as I have to finally reach the top, to break that mold, to prove that ANYONE can become World Heavyweight Champion if they work hard enough, and he did. He had some slip ups sure, but who doesn't? He bounced back from those though, he took every ounce of everything he was and he proved to everyone that he could be a big time player. Wade Barrett was once as dominant as they came, but at Final Stand, after months of standing up to him, Justin's hand was the one that was raised, and his name was the one announced as World Heavyweight Champion.

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 HhRoc

{Ted DiBiase}
But now all his momentum, all his hard work, it's gone down the drain and all because of someone out to make a temporary name for themselves.

{Cameraman}
Temporary?

{Ted DiBiase}
Trust me when I say this, Michael McGillicutty, nor anybody else has any idea what he's in for at Unforgiven.

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 ARyV7

{Cameraman}
Now on the subject of your girlfriend, at least, I think that's what she is to you...How do you feel about Michael's pursuit of perhaps capturing her heart.

{Ted DiBiase}
We've tried to not be all public about it, but yes, she's my girlfriend. And honestly, I don't think I have anything to worry about after what I saw just a little while ago. My baby's got some chops on her don't she?

{Cameraman}
Yes it appears so, but you have to worry that maybe he's some threat to your relationship. Sure it seemed as if she's one hundred percent yours after what she said at the start of the show, but Michael doesn't look like he's about to give up anytime soon when it comes to making her his. As a man you should kind of be more angry, shouldn't you? I'm not trying to question your manhood...It's just if someone tried to steal my girlfriend, well...

Instantly Ted's mood changes, he seems really bothered by the interviewer's boldness, then turns his head slightly breathing a little heavier.

{Ted DiBiase}
You'd what, attack him, kind of like I did last week? Oh, I'm sorry, does that ruin your little logic there? Or maybe throw him through a barricade, just like I again, did last week?!

{Cameraman}
I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to upset you...

{Ted DiBiase}
No, no, you were just trying to look out for me, right? Just give me a little push in the direction that you think I should go, right? Ain't nothing wrong with that because everyone knows that everybody loves to be told what they should be doing, how they should be doing it, and when they should be doing it, isn't that right?

{Cameraman}
I just thought...

{Ted DiBiase}
That I don't have common sense? That I don't know how to be a "man?"

{Cameraman}
It's just, you could be a little more serious...That brings up your fellow wrestlers criticisms of yourself lately. It seems as if everyone's got something to say with how you handle things, and your attitude towards things. Ever think that they aren't trying to annoy you, but help? I mean honestly, there's no denying your talent, and you've worked incredibly hard to get to where you are, but perhaps you're just not taking this as seriously as you should. Maybe had you had the mindset they say, it wouldn't have taken two years to be where you are now...I mean for some it takes but just a couple of months.

Again Ted pauses, we see his fists lower at his side, and his breathing once again get heavier, as he stands still, not saying a word, but his eyes telling a story all on their own.

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 OALSJ

{Ted DiBiase}
So what exactly should my attitude be like? Should I go around punting people in the skull, claiming to hear voices in my head and act as if I'm some human-like snake? Should I throw out pipebombs galore and claim to be the best in the world? Or maybe I should talk in the third person and brand myself as the great one. Or should I come out with my hair slicked back, with a coat thrown over my shoulders and shout boom! Would that be more acceptable behavior of a man in my position?

{Cameraman}
Well...

{Ted DiBiase}
See, that's what gets me! Just because I'm not Randy Orton, CM Punk, or The Rock, that I don't deserve the same opportunities. That I need to be angry all the time, or else I'm just some brainwashed nice guy? Really? I have a hell of a lot of respect for Randy Orton, but that and so much more just aggravates the hell outta me! I've worked my ass off for two consecutive years, every injury I've fought through, I took no breaks, I lost no steam, my goal this entire time was to become the World Heavyweight Champion! The fans hold a special place in my heart, when everyone shunned me, when everyone predicted my release within the next few months, they were there for me! Not my so called friends, my family, or even my coworkers! They helped me realize I didn't have to be some "gimmick" and I didn't have to put on any "act" I just had to be myself!

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 AhdE9

{Ted DiBiase}
What gets me the most though....CM Punk...Last week he made sure to express himself, as always, but the so called "voice of the voiceless" seems to have forgotten his once traveled path. You know the guy trying to make change around here? The guy who doesn't want the same people in the title scene, so that people like me can get title shots? Guess hanging out with Vince has changed your views huh?

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 Gfp3N

{Ted DiBiase}
Claiming the World Heavyweight Championship has become a joke, is an insult to me and everyone trying to break through and achieve their goals in this company. I'm not CM Punk, I'm not Chris Jericho, I'm not The Rock, I'm not Randy Orton, I'm Ted DiBiase Jr! I don't claim to be anything other than who I am. Just because I don't do things like others doesn't make me weak, an embarrassment, or brainwashed! You know what that makes me? Me! When it calls for it I'm as aggressive as it gets, as respectful as I need to be, and as dedicated as anybody else! I worked to get to where I am in XWL today, no one handed me any opportunities, no one gave me some briefcase with a title shot, and no one saw me becoming the World Heavyweight Champion. The world doesn't revolve around the past, it revolves around the here and now, the superstars like me that bust their asses to both succeed and better themselves every single night!

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 HhRoc

{Ted DiBiase}
I've devoted every single ounce of everything I am to make this moment a reality, and I'm not about to let Michael McGillicutty or anybody else take this away from me! Doubt my focus, doubt my ability, doubt my dedication, doubt my motives, doubt anything you want, because at the end of Unforgiven, when my hand is raised and I'm still your World Heavyweight Champion...There's gonna be a lot of crow on the menu.

Ted then pushes the camera out of the way and walks off sending us to commercial break.

Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:52 pm

**Redemption returns from commercials and we are ringside with Michael Cole and Joey Styles.**

**The entrance music of Davey Richards hits and the fans erupt into cheers for the Intercontinental Champion. Davey appears on the stage which receives a bigger pop from the fans. Davey starts making his way to ring with his championship around his waist. Davey jumps up on the apron then climbs the side of the turnbuckle and takes his championship off and holds it up for the fans to see. Davey Richards then gets down and gets through the ropes. Davey puts the championship on the turnbuckle and grabs a mic from the ringside assistant. Davey starts to circle the ring and is about to talk but chants break out which halts Davey from talking

Davey Richards, Davey Richards, Davey Richards

The chants start to die down but Davey has a smirk on his face showing he is appreciating the chants for him. Davey then lifts the mic to talk.**

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 6Bu6y

Davey Richards: Thank you very much, I really appreciate it, I mean that championship is around my waist thanks to the support of all of you guys. But according to a certain someone, the length of my tenure as Intercontinental Champion is going to come to an abrupt end at Unforgiven. That man is my opponent for the champion, his name is Christian. Christian, you once again said that I am the one who is going to be hunted, you continue to try and get in my head, well Christian that is not going to happen. We are a week away from a PPV with a very relevant name indeed, why? Because I will not be forgiven for what I do to you in the middle of this ring, I will not be forgiven for pushing you back down the pecking order and furthering my XWL career. Christian my kicks will be unforgiving when then hit you, my forearms are unforgiving, my ankle lock is unforgiving. So there is the relevance for you, but I have to say one thing and thats I respect that you have stuck to just talking, I am glad that you have took it upon yourself to just talk and not try and be like every single person who has stepped up to me. But that being said, I see that your words have also been from behind a screen, or when I have not been here.

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 3ZPyV

Davey Richards: So what I am saying Christian is how about for this week, you come out here right now, you come out step through those ropes, you grab yourself a mic and talk the talk to my face. I promise I will not kick your head off, I promise I will not break your ankle, I promise that I will leave all that until next week in our title match. Christian, I just want you to come down here and show me what you have got, instead of hiding backstage or waiting until I am not around to say what you got to say say it to my face. So come on down....

**Davey is signalling for Christian to make his way to the ring but there is no sign of Christian.**

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 2I0Lk

Davey Richards: Ok so I guess your failing in growing a pair then? Christian, I just wanted to give you the chance to show some courage, show me that you are not afraid of this wolf. But I guess your fear the wolf, I guess I will have to wait until Unforgiven to see you. But the thing with that is at Unforgiven, the talking stops, there is no time for talk, only time for action and I will KICK YOUR..........

[[???]]
Kick my what Davey?

**Davey looks up at the titantron to see Christian standing there, just like last week.**

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 VyCfY

[[Christian]]
You won't be kicking anything. In fact, the only thing you will be doing is kissing. Kissing your Intercontinental Championship reign good bye because when Unforgiven comes and goes, I'll be kicking your ass to the side of the street while I ride off into the sunset holding my Intercontinental Championship high above my head. It is not a opinion or a dream, Davey. It's a statement. A fact. It's the truth. It's reality. It is fate for me to become Intercontinental Champion.
Fate can't be changed Davey, you just have to accept it and live with it... Now, I bet you're thinking "Why is Christian up on the titantron again and not in this ring with me right now" and the answer is simple. I was told not to show up this week because they wanted me to have the week off in order to prepare for Unforgiven. But if I was at the show, oh you could guaran-damn-tee that I would be in that ring, making you wish you weren't Intercontinental Champion.

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 1u3hP

[[Christian]]
Say whatever you want Davey, say whatever move you have in your arsenal is unforgiving. It doesn't faze me one bit. I've dealt with the best and I've beat the best, but being the best is something you are far from. You are just that kid who came up through the independent scene, looking to finally make a name for himself in XWL by winning the Intercontinental Champion. But deep down inside, you are still that scared little boy who is truly not ready for the big leagues yet. You are no wolf, you are nothing more then a pup surrounded by the real wolves of this company known as XWL.

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 WQMTh

Davey Richards: Well what a surprise here, Christian, you speak to me from a distance, you speak to me somewhere so you don't have to be in the same ring as me. Christian, you don't know me, you don't know anything about me all you know is what you have been either told or you probably googled. Christian, you don't know how I have struggled to make it to the big leagues, you don't understand what I have had to endure to get where I am today as a professional wrestler. I mean you are the one who got offered a big money contract with the biggest company in wrestling because your friend put a good word in. What have you done other than take credit from others. Yeah you may have made a name for yourself in the WWE and now here in XWL but you have not had to go through what I have gone through. I had to start the hard way getting my ass kicked around the local wrestling scene doing all I can to make it. I then went on to be one of the best wrestlers in the United States, I went on to Japan to dominate and then I finally get my break here. I deserve my place here, I deserve this Intercontinental Championship and I deserve to step through these ropes every single week and compete for these great fans.

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 V8zgO

Davey Richards: You say that I am nothing, you say that I nothing compared to what you have faced before, you say that I am just a scared little boy, but in my eyes it looks like your the scared one hiding behind cameras, hiding from the american wolf. Christian, I can smell your fear, I can smell it from here and this wolf is not a little cub and I sure as hell am not a little boy and at Unforgiven you will find ou.........

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 NSwz9

[[Christian]]
No Davey, don't even bother continuing that sentence. The only thing that I'm going to find out is what it feels like to have a championship around my waist. You on the other hand will have the feeling of disappointment running through your body once you let down your family, friends and fans. Say whatever you want Davey, nothing effects me. I've had everything thrown at me at least once in my career and having to face you, well let is just say it is nothing new. I've dealt with your kind before. The indy wrestlers who are all near the same in my eyes. But Davey, I must admit you are different.

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 VyCfY

[[Christian]]
You are just.... pathetic. You suck up to these fans to become a big name superstar while other indy wrestlers like Punk, Bryan and Joey Ryan don't need them. They don't use the fans to go over, they've done it on their own. But you.... You've chosen that path, Davey. You are the good guy. But no matter how good you are, the chances of you retaining your title against me are slim... Christian will become your new Intercontinental Champion at Unforgiven. Why? Because that's how I roll!

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 Vqs8K

**Christian smirks as the titantron fades to black, leaving Davey in the ring with a angered look on his face. The fans begin to chant "Davey! Davey!" as cameras focus in on Davey. Breakdown then begins to fade to commercial break.**
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 7:16 pm

Following a quick commercial break we head backstage where the Divas Champion is roaming the halls with her belt around her shoulder and the same confident glow about her that we see every week.

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 SblI6

Continuing down the halls she turns the corner then stops, she notices the backstage crew talking among themselves, but then sees one of the Bella twins seated down reading a magazine. Layla then yells out to her.

{Layla}
Hey!

The Bella sister turns around with a peculiar look on her face before awkwardly waving at Layla who walks over to her.

{Layla}
So listen I'm a very busy woman, but I'm in a tag-team match tonight, and honestly, although I could probably take Piggie and Steve on my own, it'd be nice to have a little help. So what do ya' say? Would you like to tag with greatness tonight?

She looks at Layla almost as if her arrogance is even annoying her, but then closes her magazine turning her full attention to the Divas Champion.

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 Xoasj

{Bella Twin}
Well I wasn't planning on competing tonight, but sure. I'll save you the embarrassment of losing tonight.

{Layla}
Oh B! You're such a comedian.

{Bella Twin}
Uh, B?

{Layla}
Well Nikki might not have gotten your talent, but it's clear who the brains went to...It's called a nickname, Brie.

A disgusted look appears on her face.

{Nikki}
Do I look like Brie to you?

{Layla}
Okay clearly I was wrong about the brains part.

{Nikki}
Excuse me?

{Layla}
I'm going to have to dumb this down for you, aren't I?

{Nikki}
You know what, you're not even worth my time. Good luck finding a partner, L!

She gets up from her seat and starts to walk off but Layla stops her with a questioned tone.

{Layla}
L?

Nikki turns around with a smirk on her face.

{Nikki}
Yeah, for loser!

She says with an catty tone and an L shape motion with her hand before leaving the scene.

{Layla}
Who's the one with the Divas Championship, huh?! Calling me a loser...Who the hell does she think she is?

{Cameraman}
Apparently Nikki Bella.

{Layla}
Stay out of this!

Layla then walks off into the opposing direction, perhaps looking for Brie this time. She passes by several workers in the hall who all ignore her due to the negative energy she's giving off. She turns the corner and notices the divas locker room door cracked just barely, she peeks in seeing if Brie might be there. She notices a woman in the corner with a black robe on, instead of passing by, she decides to go in, perhaps seeing if whoever it is might know where Brie is. But as she taps them on the shoulder, she soon finds out she's not ready for what she's about to see...As the person turns around and it's none other than Santina Marella.

{Santina}
Oh hi Layla!

{Layla}
What the are you doing in here?! Get out!

{Santina}
But I'm doing my hair.

{Layla}
Get out Santino!

{Santina}
Oh you must be mistaken. I'm not Santino, I'm his twin sister, Santina. Santina Marella, nice to meet you.

"Santina" holds out their hand to shake Layla's hand, but instead Layla swipes the wig off Santino's head and throws it to the floor, causing Santino to scream out with a shriek and run out of the room with his hands covering his face. Now leaving Layla left confused, creeped out, and agitated.

{Layla}
Where the hell is Brie?!

{Brie Bella}
Did I hear someone mention me?

Another Bella Twin walks around the corner. This time it appears to be Brie. She wears a skeptical expression on her face as she realizes it's the Divas Champion calling her name.

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 GDI7G

{Brie Bella}
Oh, it's you. What do you want? Are you here to try and degrade me like everyone else? Just because you hold that title and think you're better than me? Well let me tell you something...

Layla interrupts.

{Layla}
Actually, it's not like that at all. Everyone else, they're just not good enough to stand beside me, much less in the same ring as me...But you Brie, I see something in you. Something that your sister lacks, and that's pure hidden talent. So I was wondering if you had any plans tonight?

Brie's expression and tone of voice softens. She appears to be caught off guard by the praise.

{Brie Bella}
Wow, I didn't expect you to say that. But I guess it takes talent to know it. Why else would you be Divas Champion right? But it's not just me who's talented... Nikki and I are just as good as anyone else on this roster. Someday, we'll be Divas Champion just like you are now... so don't be too harsh on my sister. And as for your question, no I don't have anything planned for tonight, other than hanging around back here... why do you ask?

{Layla}
Well I don't know if you've heard but I've been booked in a tag-team match later tonight, and although I clearly don't need any help in beating those two losers....It'd be nice to have a little back up so they can't cheat their way to a "victory."

She places her hand on her title with a somewhat genuine smile coming across her face.

{Layla}
So how would you like to find out what it's like to tag with a flawless partner?

Brie ponders the proposition.

{Brie Bella}
Well, I don't have anything better to do. I guess I could help you out there and beat Mickie for the second week in a row, AND beat the so-called #1 contender Eve... I mean seriously? She's your contender? Is XWL crying out for talented women or what? Those two don't stand a chance against us tonight! Count me in!

{Layla}
And that's just real talk, B! It's honestly sad, Eve? It's just disrespectful to me to call her a "challenger." That implies she'll actually be a challenge! Which you and I both know she couldn't be further from.

{Brie Bella}
And don't get me started on Mickie. She should take that Hardcore Country garbage and go back to shoveling horse manure or whatever it is she does in her free time. What does Hardcore Country even mean? Is she a farmer? Or does she just hang out with drunken rednecks singing songs all the time? And that denim... She lacks so much class it's unbelievable. She's not one of us. She's not a diva. She doesn't deserve to be in the same ring as the likes of us.

{Layla}
She's a hardcore nutcase is what she is...But that's why we'll be victorious tonight, and they'll be sent on a first class flight to loserville.

{Brie Bella}
Ok, I'm going to go and get ready... I'll need to check if Nikki is ok with it too... Tag matches are kinda our thing and she might be upset if I'm your partner tonight.

{Layla}
Actually, I already talked to her about the match just a few minutes ago.

{Brie Bella}
You did? What did she say?

{Layla}
She's completely fine with it.

{Brie Bella}
Well that's great! You've saved me some time tracking her down. She has this ankle injury lately and she keeps moving around as part of her rehab to get some strength back into it. We're usually inseparable but I have no idea where she is right now... So thanks! I'll see you out there...

Brie walks off down the hallway - passing the closed door to the room where Nikki is - none the wiser to Layla's blatant lie. Had Nikki walked out at that moment she would be exposed and her plan unraveled but she'd got away with it. Layla smirks menacingly as the screen fades to black for a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 7:42 pm

Michael McGillicutty, Maryse, Cody Rhodes: ****
I enjoyed the promo and liked how it was able to successfully advance three different feuds. There seems to be this love triangle forming involving MCGillicutty, Maryse and Ted and this doesn’t seem to be something than can be resolved by Unforgiven so I’m looking forward to seeing what’ll go on from there. Maryse’s problems with Kharma were brought up a few times and I liked how McGillicutty repeatedly tried to get Maryse to pick him over Ted only to get rejected, and you have to wonder if Kharma will show up again on this show. I really wasn’t feeling McGillicutty’s lines way I did last week, but his stuff here was still great along with Cody’s part. Cody didn’t really hold anything back and he was going for the jugular with every comment he made. Though it sucks that Penguin pulled a Shuggz in the promo.

Randy Orton/The Undertaker: ****
You did a great job with portraying Orton here and I liked how you had him list the reasons why he did everything he did and why he needs to face the Undertaker at Unforgiven. It was also nice how Orton really felt that he had the situation under control and that he was in The Undertaker’s head, only for Taker to come out and say that Orton hasn’t done anything but put himself in a position where he can’t win and that everything Taker was doing was to protect and benefit him. Nice that Orton did get the match though, and after everything that’s happened I don’t expect it to be just a regular contest.
Quote :
well I just wanna say to the writer of that article that I don't give a damn what you think!

</3

Ted DiBiase Jr.:****
Ted going from normal to bitter/defensive was a sight to see and I like how you used the interviewer to spark that change in his personality and mood. It kept the promo from dragging, and it was a great read from start to finish. Though it did start out with Ted’s usual corniness, with the message from his father to McGillicutty and never give up spiel when talking about Gabriel, it was nice because you were sticking to what makes Ted who he is. His response to CM Punk’s shot at the world title scene was particularly interesting especially with Ted claiming that CM Punk lost his way.

Davey Richards & Christian: ***1/2
This was a fun read, though while I was reading it I couldn’t help but feel like it was missing something but it was still a good promo. Christian keeping it consistent by not bothering to show up was a nice way to keep messing with Davey along with him taking shots at the way he’s made it into the business through the Indies. He really feels that the IC title is as good as his, though it’s good that Davey didn’t back down and made it clear that Christian is in for the fight of his life whether he wants it or not.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 9:47 pm

[Redemption returns from a commercial break where we’re able to catch up with Chavo who’s strolling backstage without a care in the world after what went down with his match against Stone Cold. Chavo turns a corner and then freezes in mid-step when he finds himself face to face with who else but Vickie.]

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
Fancy meeting you here…again.

{Vickie Guerrero}
You mind telling me what that was all about?

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
That stuff with Stone Cold, you mean? It was nothing for you to worry about. All you need to know is that if I’m only destined to get one win a month, then I’m definitely not going to waste it on Stone Cold. My mind is set on putting Alberto Del Rio in his place.

{Vickie Guerrero}
You still think you’re going to get that match?

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 TRDYD

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
Well you haven’t said no…

{Vickie Guerrero}
I haven’t said yes either.

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
But Orton, McGillicutty and Christian all got the matches that they wanted, so why can’t I.

{Vickie Guerrero}
Listen here….

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
I mean, Del Rio didn’t even bother showing up for work last week or tonight. He clearly has no respect for this company or for his general manager… who happens to be you by the way. He doesn’t care about all the effort you put into running this brand, it doesn’t bother him in the slightest that he’s taking your money without doing a damn thing to earn it. And you know why he feels that way? Because someone like me hasn’t come along to put him in his place. But I guarantee that after Unforgiven every time he sees you he’ll bow down and kiss the ground you walk on.

{Vickie Guerrero}
All right, all right, you’ve made your case. So what do you want? Extreme Rules? Falls Count Anywhere?

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
No?

{Vickie Guerrero}
Wait, now you don’t want the match?

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
I don’t want any special additions, I don’t need any gimmick matches to do what I plan to. Make the match official and just leave the rest to me.
Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 1:33 am

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 RedemptionrandyortonXWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 Redemptionchrisjericho
Randy Orton Vs Chris Jericho

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 2:52 am

Our cameras take us backstage where Maryse is spotted, and about to be interviewed
[Interviewer]
Excuse me, Maryse. I was hoping to get a few words on your actions earlier, interrupting Michael McGillicutty to defend your newly announced "boyfriend," Ted DiBiase.

{Maryse}
What do you want to know about it?

[Interviewer]
Well for starters, what is your opinion on Michael McGillicutty? The man seems to have quite a thing for you.

{Maryse}
Easy, Michael McGillicutty is a loser. He thinks he can impress me by blindsiding Ted? No, he is a nobody. He just tries to play out his child-like fantasies with a real woman like me.

[Interviewer]
So, you have no feelings for Mr. McGillicutty? Not even a little?

{Maryse}
What? No no no, c'est ridicule, que faites-vous parle même pas? Cela n'arriverait jamais, jamais. Il est un perdant, il n'est personne, je ne l'aime pas du tout.

[Interviewer]
Uhh.. Maryse?

Maryse looked at him like nothing seemed to be wrong, in the finest of spirits

{Maryse}
Hmm?

[Interviewer]
.. Could you repeat that?

Maryse raised one eyebrow and smirked at the man, shaking her head. Finding humor in the man's confusion

[Interviewer]
Okay... Next topic, Ted DiBiase. Now earlier tonight, Ted confirmed that the two of you are in fact dating. So let me be the first to say, Congratulations! So Maryse, I have to ask, what is it like dating the World Heavyweight Champion?

{Maryse}
To be honest, at first it wasn't all that great. I mean, he paid more attention to his title than he did to me. But I think things have changed, and definitely for the better. I don't know it's like, things have just been going really well recently, and I'm not about to let "Michael McGillicutty" mess that up.

[Interviewer]
So Michael McGillicutty seems to be stirring up a bit of unwanted drama with you and Ted, what is your biggest issue with him might I ask?

{Maryse}
To begin with, he thinks he's so worthy of me, like he can just waltz into my life and start putting the moves on me? No, it doesn't work like that, he doesn't deserve me. And then he thinks he can tell me how to run my life? And who I should be with? He has nothing to do with my relationships, and he never will.

[Interviewer]
Well said. So are there any future plans for you and Mr. DiBiase? Any wedding bells ringing? Any shore-side vacations, I know he has the money to pay for all the things you appreciate it life.

Maryse smiled and began to blush

{Maryse}
Well, I think it's a bit early to say for the wedding bells part, but he definitely can afford my high-budget lifestyle. Because you know I'm all about those things right? Shoes, purses, jewelry, you name it. But Ted not only supplies my closet, but he just makes me happy. He's one of those guys you can really have fun with, you know?

[Interviewer]
Yeah, I guess so?

{Maryse}
Thank god I didn't stay with that loser Dolph, he was such a drag. Not to mention all that bleach. Imagine my surprise to come home and see your boyfriend using your hair supplies? No, I have to have a man that doesn't take more time on his hair than I do, and believe me, that's saying something. The thing about Ted is, he's just different, he's not like other guys around here.

Maryse smiled as she spoke, but then we see Ted DiBiase sneak up behind her, before placing his hands over her eyes with a smile on his face.

{Ted DiBiase}
Guess who?

She turns around grabbing his arms lowering them around her. Ted quickly leans in and plants a passionate kiss on Maryse, surprised, but not opposed, Maryse motions for the interviewer to get lost as the two finally break the kiss, both wearing an equally as enthusiastic smile on their face

{Maryse}
Ted, what are you doing here?

{Ted DiBiase}
I just couldn't go another minute without seeing you. I saw what you said out there earlier, and I just wanted to let you know how happy I am. I'll admit this month hasn't been the best, but it's nice to have you by my side through it all.

{Maryse}
Aw, that is so sweet!

Maryse suddenly hit Ted in the upper arm

{Maryse}
It's about time!.. But late or not, it's still nice to hear you say that.

{Ted DiBiase}
For me it's just nice to be living my dream as World Heavyweight Champion, with my dream girl. You're sexy, you've got an in your face attitude, and there's never a dull moment when you're around, I think that's what I like the most about you.

He looks at her with a twinkle in his eye.

{Maryse}
Oh wow, you have no idea how long I've waited to hear you say that Ted, but I have to ask, why the sudden change of heart? I mean, before tonight you never really even acknowledged me, you hated my attitude, and you would rather be enjoying a dull moment then spend time with me. I don't mean to come off wrong but I'm just curious, how did this all come about?

{Ted DiBiase}
What can I say...You grew on me.

He flashes a smile her way. Maryse paused and began to chuckle

{Maryse}
Okay I guess I'll let that slide. So, you're not mad about what Michael did last week?

At the mention of Michael's name Ted's happy mood seems to fade almost as if just the fact his name was said reminds him of what he's done recently.

{Maryse}
Ted?

He just remains silent, frozen with his mind being filled with flashes of him attacking his father, taking out his best friend, and trying to steal his girl.

{Maryse}
Hello? Ted?

She waves her hand in front of his face, and his expression quickly changes with him blinking profusely.

{Ted DiBiase}
Sorry...I was just thinking about something.

{Maryse}
So you're not mad?

{Ted DiBiase}
At you, no. At him....Now that's another story...

{Maryse}
.. What are you going to do?

{Ted DiBiase}
I...I honestly don't know...He put both my father and best friend in the hospital, and then...He...He...

His fists tighten at his side.

{Ted DiBiase}
He put his hands on you...Not just on you...Around you. Screw Sunday, I'm not waiting another damn minute!

Maryse's face slowly lit up, like she was seeing a glimpse of the old Ted DiBiase, the money and power-hungry vengeful man that she left nearly 2 years ago.

{Maryse}
Are you sure you want to do that Ted?

Maryse questioned cautiously, somewhat testing her imagination, hoping he was serious.

{Ted DiBiase}
Positive.

An intense look appears on his face as he grabs her by the hand and storms off in search of Michael McGillicutty.

Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 7:29 am

Ted seems a little mad there. Maryse needs to control her bitch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 11:50 am

Normal Match
XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 RedemptionyoshitatsuXWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 Redemptionjohnmorrison
Yoshi Tatsu Vs John Morrison

John Morrison wins via C4.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next