Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Redemption: 6/17/2012 - 6/24/2012

Go down 
+6
TheKrzyOne
Jonguin
Austin
sdogg50c
Zander
P.R Son
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Redemption: 6/17/2012 - 6/24/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:55 pm

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Redemp1

Live From – Brisbane Entertainment Centre in Brisbane, Austrailia.

Deadline Time: 5:00 PM EST

Arena for Matches: Raw

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 RedemptionheathXWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Redemptionrhino
Heath Slater Vs Rhino
Heat Slater fell to the returning Sheamus last week, and tonight his luck just cannot get any better as he's set to take on the returning "war machine" Rhino, can he surprise us with a big win, or will the one man rockband be his first of many victims?

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 RedemptionkofikingstonXWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Redemptionmichaelmcgill
Kofi Kingston vs. Michael McGillicutty
Kofi hasn’t really been anything in XWL while McGillicutty is currently doing things never thought possible, though he’s coming off a tough loss to Davey Richards. Can Kofi make it two in a row? Or can McGillicutty turn things around before the big title match?

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 RedemptionsheamusXWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Redemptionhomicide
Sheamus vs. Homicide
Sheamus brought the fight to Cena last week and he may be looking to unleash any pent up aggression on Homicide during their match. But Homicide is from the streets and he’ll definitely give Sheamus the fight he’s looking for.

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 RedemptionjohncenaXWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Redemptionjohnmorrison
John Cena vs. John Morrison
In a match to determine the superior John, Cena will do what he couldn’t to Christian and that’s beat Morrison in the ring. Though Morrison is hot off a win and a win against Cena would do wonders for him.

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 RedemptionyoshitatsuXWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Redemptioncrimson
Yoshi Tatsu vs. Crimson
Crimson is back to take on Tatsu, and the man who defeated Brock Lesnar before disappearing may be looking to make Tatsu another victim.

Divas Triple Threat

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 RedemptionmaryseXWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 RedemptionlitaXWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Redemptionvelvetsky
Maryse vs. Lita va. Velvet Sky
Velvet’s streak is over after a loss to Mickie James and it’ll be tough to get another one going as she heads into a match against two formidable opponents, one of them being Miss Money in the Bank.

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 RedemptiontysonkiddXWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Redemptionrtruth
Tyson Kidd vs. R-Truth
Kidd was forced to tap against Batista, but he could get some payback if he can get R-Truth in the Sharpshooter during their match.

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 RedemptionbatistaXWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Redemptionezekiel
Batista vs. Ezekiel Jackson
This will be a battle between two powerhouses in a match that’s anyone’s for the taking. Though Bastista has a new weapon with his submission and Ezekiel Jackson may be the next victim.

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 RedemptiondaveyXWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Redemptionjoeyryan
Davey Richards vs. Joey Ryan
A matchup between two former champions could swing in any direction but Richards put down McGilllicutty last week, but he’s never faced anyone as sleazy as Ryan before.

Divas Tag Team Match

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 RedemptionlaylaXWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Redemptionbriebella
XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 RedemptioneveXWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Redemptionmickiejames
Layla El & Brie Bella vs. Eve Torres & Mickie James
In the second tag match between these four divas anything can happen as Eve and Mickie look to overcome their last loss.

Beat the Clock Sprint

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 RedemptioncodyXWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Redemptionchavoguerrero
Cody Rhodes vs. Chavo Guerrero
Cody and Chavo didn’t get their match last week and a week off could prove to be the downfall of one of these men. Will Chavo’s veteran instincts kick in? Or will Cody’s youth play in his favor.

Beat the Clock Sprint

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 RedemptionrandyortonXWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Redemptionxtremezack
Randy Orton vs. Zack Ryder
The Xtreme Champion is going up against a man you has taken crazy to a whole new level. Can Ryder survive this encounter? Or will Orton claim another victim on his way to The Undertaker?

Main Event

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 BreakdownrockXWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Redemptionicchristian
The Rock vs. Christian
Rock makes a special trip to Redemption to take on the man who has dropped two straight. Can Christian show why he deserves to be champ? Or will Rock and his allies prove to be too much to handle?
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/17/2012 - 6/24/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:04 am

*Once the opening video finishes playing, we cut inside the arena where the fans can be heard cheering in excitement for the start of tonight's fallout from Unforgiven episode of Redemption as the opening pyro kicks off what's sure to be another memorable and thrilling night.*

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 R3Lwn

After scanning the crowd showcasing many of the signs in support of all the top superstars proudly held by the fans, we cut away to the commentary position where Joey Styles as always is joined by Michael Cole.

[Joey Styles]
Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to Redemption! I'm joey Styles and alongside me is the ever pleasant Michael Cole! We have a huge array of fantastic matches lined up for you tonight but I'm afraid we'll have to get to that in a moment as XWL's resident Apex Predator Randy Orton has wasted no time this week, he's already out here and waiting to speak...

The crowd are going absolutely insane for the opening fireworks display, holding their signs high into the air and now cheering for the Viper! As the crowd finally dies down he decides it's time to talk

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 8xWCO

[Randy Orton]
It's safe to say that over the past two weeks I haven't been in the greatest of moods. Two weeks ago, Redemption started off on a high note for me. I got what I wanted, I got a match with The Undertaker at Digital Decision. That should have made me the happiest guy on the roster but to my surprise, it just filled me with even more hate. I wanted to rip his head off there and then, because at the end of the day I don't give a damn whether or not people vote for a Casket match...or an Ambulance match because when you think about it, they aren't that different. In both scenarios I will have to incapacitate The Undertaker and drag him over...placing him into either the back of an ambulance or into a casket. Back to two weeks ago...I decided to just bite my tongue and fight the voices in my head, I chose to go out there and vent my frustration against a one...Chavo Guerrero.

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 TQgwt

[Randy Orton]
I was poised and ready to win, when all of a sudden, a pensioner got involved in my match. I had no idea Kid Kash was still alive but my immediate thought was to change that so I nailed him with the RKO and watched him wriggle up to his hands and knee's, my mind was solely focused on kicking his skull as hard as I could. You get involved in my business then you will pay the price! But Chavo seemed to find it hard to grasp this concept, he looked at me gearing up to punt his rival and he said to himself, "I want a piece of that" So then he got in my way long enough for Kash to escape...I wasn't leaving that damn ring without someone being booted in the head so as far as I was concerned? Chavo Guerrero just volunteered. I ran forward with all my might and I punted him full force, I didn't hold back one bit and I wouldn't have lost a blink of sleep if he never wrestled again.

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 VRtCF

[Randy Orton]
But that wasn't the case...He then done something that pissed me off a whole lot more than I already was. He came out here last week and he showed a clip to the world, revealing that he was able to move his head...just enough...that he didn't have to take the full brunt of the kick. Oh boy did that make me angry. You should have just stayed at home Chavo because I can guarantee you that if you even look at me funny in the hallways backstage I will do more than punt your skull. You will regret ever stepping in my path. Last week only went from bad to worse as I was asked if I wanted to be interviewed or if I wanted to come out here and speak my mind I said, nope, I'm going to do all of my talking in the ring by destroying Brock Lesnar.

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Pj9qJ

[Randy Orton]
And I did exactly that. I broke Brock down...I won't stand here and say it was easy, the guys tough. But I had him exactly where I wanted him, on the mat, with me stalking him...waiting...like a hunter I was ready to pounce and put the match to rest with a devastating R...K....No. The Rock, of all the people in the world, his little buddy The Rock comes down to the ring to help Lesnar to a victory. I got screwed. I'm not gonna stand here and bitch and moan about not getting a fair result, I'm not gonna cry until I get the result changed, what happened is in the past, I don't care that I got screwed. What I care about? Happened after the match! Brock Lesnar and The Rock took it upon themselves to double team me and leave me lying motionless in the ring courtesy of two F-5's and a Rock Bottom.

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 G8mv6

[Randy Orton]
Then...The Undertaker decided to throw salt in my wounds by turning off the lights and placing a casket at the bottom of the ramp, supposedly sending a message. Is that supposed to scare me Undertaker? You should know by now that mind games aren't worth your time because I am untouchable. Let's get to the reason why I'm out here right now, I'm here to ask...no...I'm demanding that either The Rock! Brock Lesnar! Or The Undertaker! One of you, two of you or all three of you get your asses down to this ring right now because tonight I am in no mood to play! I am here to fight! If you don't come down to this ring? I will hunt you down...I will find you backstage....and I will end your miserable careers once and for all! Also...to my opponent for tonight Zack Ryder. If I don't get my hands on one of those guys? I won't be held responsible for my actions. So I suggest that you don't show up. It could be bad for your health.

GONG!

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 LLYHF

All of a sudden the lights in the arena go out and the crowd go absolutely insane! An eerie presence fills the building as The Undertakers, dark, sadistic voice rings through the air...

[The Undertaker]
Be careful what you wish for Randy.

The crowd let out a huge, arena shaking cheer as the lights come back on and The Undertaker is standing right in front of Randy Orton! With absolutely no warning they begin to trade shots back and forth! Going hell for leather with big rights hands finally Taker gets the better of him and uses his momentum to back Orton into a corner! Suddenly The Undertaker scoops Orton up onto his shoulders and runs to the opposite side of the ring before bringing Orton down hard face first onto the turnbuckle with a big snake eyes! Taker then runs off of the ropes and comes back intent on booting Ortons head off but The Viper ducks under it and Taker turns around right into a...

RKO!

He got it! He nailed his finisher and there's no signs of stopping as Ortons body twists and turns, his mind can be seen doing the same as he steps away into that place in his head that only he can go! He backs up into the corner, seething with rage! Pounding the mat with his feet, waiting for The Undertaker to rise to his hands and knee's, in the opposite corner of the ring the crowd watch on with baited breathe as Taker gets to his hands and knee's...Orton doesn't wait around as he charges towards The Deadman like a man possessed but just as he reaches Taker and swings his leg....

The Lights go out again!

When they come back on The Undertaker is no where to be seen and Randy Orton is left all along in the ring, beside himself, absolutely fuming with rage as he realizes that The Undertaker got away! Randy Orton exits through the middle rope and storms up the ramp, he is on a hunt...

Last edited by Zander on Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/17/2012 - 6/24/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:51 pm

*Our screen shows our announcer Michael Cole. Michael Cole begins to speaks.*

-Michael Cole-
"Ladies and Gentlemen, at this time we would like to take you back to a radio interview filmed earlier today, featuring XWL superstar Batista."

*The screen cuts away showing Batista sitting down in a chair as the radio host begins to speak.*

-Radio Host-
"Everyone, we have a very special guest with us at this time, XWL Superstar Batista."

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Snapshot20090315011016

-Batista-
"Hello everyone."

-Radio Host-
"Man, I must say, you look bigger in person than you do on TV."

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Snapshot20090315004607

*Batista laughs.*

-Radio Host-
"Well Batista, everyone wants to know how did it feel to get your hands on someone after being out due to injury."

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Snapshot20090315010444

-Batista-
"Oh man. It felt so good. I went out there and did what i said i was going to, destroy him. Which is exactly what I am planning on doing to each and everyone of my opponents. And like i said last week, each week I will climb the ladder until I get to the top. People have been tweeting and e-mailing me asking what exactly the top is. And yes it is indeed the World Title. I know how many superstars have said that they will be the World Champ. But there is a huge difference between those superstars and myself. That difference is that unlike them, I actually have heart and desire. And I will do anything to get to the top and there will be nothing and no one that will stand in my way."

-Radio Host-
"Well I definitely wouldn't want to stand in your way. Can you give the listeners out there any idea on who you'll be facing tonight?"

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Snapshot20090312021656

-Batista-
"Well I checked my phone a little bit ago and one of the boys told me I'll be facing none other than a superstar named Ezekiel Jackson. Which is a huge difference from my opponent last week, Tyson Kidd. This guy is huge. Maybe not as big as me but we'll leave that for the people to decide."

-Radio Host-
"Are you intimidated by Ezekiel Jackson?"

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Snapshot20090315005249

-Batista-
"The average man absolutely would be but not Dave Batista. To be quite honest with you, I don't know anything that intimidated me. Ezekiel is coming off a loss, while I'm coming off my return win. So I have the momentum in my favor tonight. But Ezekiel if you're listening, I just want you to know that you're not any different than Tyson. I'm not going to go easy and I hope there's no reason I would even have to, seeing that you're just as big and maybe just as strong as me. You're just another step on my ladder and after I beat you tonight I will be one step closer to the top. See you tonight Ezekiel."

*The screen transitions back to ringside as we await our next segment.*
Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/17/2012 - 6/24/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:59 pm

Redemption returns from an advert to find a camera man running backstage

Cameraman
Crimson ! Wait, Any chance I could get a quick interview ?

Crimson turns round and begins laughing at the camera man before answering

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Pdvd_110

Crimson
Sure, Might as well I'm not doing anything right now.

Cameraman
Do you feel confindent going into tonights match ?

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Pdvd_111

Crimson
What kind of idiotic thing is that to ask me ? Of course I'm confident look at me I'm in the best shape of my life and I'm only going to keep getting better. Last week I put everyone on notice when I made my return. I don't know if you saw, But on my way into the building tonight some of the other superstars were activly avoiding me. So tonight i'm facing Yoshi Tatsu he's certainly no Brock Lesnar I mean he might be faster than me, But that won't mean anything once I get my hands on him. So don't worry he's not actually got any hope of winning. In fact last week he got pinned by John Morrison so I don't have any reason to be worried. Last week I spoke about young superstars being held back by the veterans, Well he doesn't even deserve to be here and I'm going to send him home in a hospital bed.

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Pdvd_112

Cameraman
Who do you think's the best guy on the roster and who stands the best chance of beating you ?

Crimson
Who in the hell do you think you are ? You've begged me for an interview then asked me the most disrespectful question you could possibly think of. I am the premier superstar of this brand and XWL for that matter It's only a question of time until Vickie sees this and grants me the Intercontinental championship match that I deserve. In answer to your second question No one stands a chance of beating me that's why I am the best wrestler in this company, I'm not on another level I made the levels. Now I'm sure everyone in the back and everyone at home are watching this now saying this guy's not going to be as good as he claims he'll just be all flash and no skill, To all those doubters I say this watch my match with Yoshi and you'll see that there is alot of truth to what i'm saying.

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Pdvd_113

Cameraman
Last question, What goals do you hope to acomplish during your stay here on Redemption ?

Crimson
Now you're just asking me the most basic question you could think of, You don't even deserve an answer but I'm going to give you one because that's the kind of guy I am I'm nice like that. The goals that I WILL acomplish are quite obviously to win championships here in XWL, I'll start at the bottom with the Extreme championship then I'll move onto the Intercontinental championship before finally claiming my prize and being crowned the greatest World champion in XWL history. The day will come when wrestling fans will have the arguement "When did Crimson start to dominate XWL ?" and the answer will always be the same right here tonight against Tatsu.

Crimson begins to walk off as the cameraman keeps the camera pointed in his direction until Redemption heads to an advert

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Pdvd_114

Last edited by sdogg50c on Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/17/2012 - 6/24/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:03 pm

*As Crimson's song echos around the arena, Crimson strikes his signature pose on the entrance ramp before proceeding down the ramp.*

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Pdvd_010
XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Pdvd_011

*Once he reaches the ring apron he slides into the ring and motions for a microphone.*

Crimson
In two weeks this company will have a PPV called Digital Decision in which you the fans get to decide the matches.*Some of the fans cheer at the fact that they're in control* I don't understand quite why management would trust idiots like you with something as important as booking a full Pay Per View event.*The cheers swiftly turn to boos as a result of Crimson's remark.* Look at this guy right here,*Crimson begins to point at a man sitting in the front row* He came in here looking like that and he's upset that I insulted his intelingence. I'm surprised he even realised what I was saying. So as I was saying before I was so rudley interupted is that I'm not even on the card for that PPV, Now that's a bad idea because the only reason you people bought tickets or tuned in to tonight's show was to see me !

*The fans all boo in thunderous unison to show their disagreement with Crimson's claims. This doesn't phase Crimson who continues to talk once the boos have died down*

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Pdvd_012

Crimson
If XWL's top superstar isn't on the card I can garantee you that both ratings and sales are going to go down, People will be sitting down watching reruns of my matches instead of watching the PPV because they'd know they were watching the greatest and fastest rising star in XWL history doing what he does best Win. **The fans begin to boo once more.** You can boo if you want it doesn't change the fact that I'm right and that my friends is the truth. You all love me and not those old washed up wrestlers that're just taking up space on the roster that could be used to give a young superstar filled with potential his first big break, Give them the oppertunity of a life time But no instead you want those old waste of space fossils who do nothing apart from sit silently abit like the coffin they placed their career in all those years ago. So in order to stop Digital Decision from being filled with old timers trying to relive the glory days I'm laying down an open challenge to anyone on Redemption, Or even Breakdown I don't care I'll still emerge victorious.

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Pdvd_013

*Crimson waits for any sign of a response and it takes several seconds, but to the fans surprise as seeing he recently signed to Breakdown and left Redemption...*

*The theme song of Big Show rings through the arena and some fans are surprised that he would show up on this brand just one week after leaving it. But the fans are no longer surprised when the theme song stops and Big Show appears on the titantron and is not here live.*

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Normal_V_2011_CD_1_avi0050

[Big Show] It's guys like you that make me angry, Crimson... You're coming out here and you know, I don't care who you are, you're coming out here and saying that you're the best in this business.. Crimson, are you a giant? No. I am a giant Crimson and nobody is better than a giant. I am the best that there is and you will never be the best. I'll squash you with my large hands, I'll step on you with the strongest legs this company has and I'll dominate you in every way possible. Crimson, I'm not just the World's Largest Athlete, I'm the World's Best Athlete.

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Normal_V_2011_CD_1_avi0019

[Big Show] Crimson, I could go on all day about how you're worse in every way possible than I am, but I don't need to. I don't need to because we'll have a chance to settle this in the way that I like settling my issues. Crimson, I think you know where I'm going with this. We're going to settle this in the ring.. The place that I do my real talking. That's why I'm accepting your challenge for Digital Decision. At Digital Decision, it will be Big Show... against Crimson. The match that the world probably doesn't want to see because they may not like you either Crimson... But they hate me. They don't want to see what I would do to you. You'll be knocked out cold when you get hit with the Weapon of Mass Destruction.

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Normal_V_2011_CD_1_avi0034

[Big Show] For 18 years I'd let a punk like you just come out here and say what he'd like, but not anymore. Crimson, I'm going to give you the beating that you deserve at Digital Decision. It's people like you who laugh at me, you don't take me seriously. You just think I'm some kind of big goof, but that's not the case anymore! I'm serious Crimson, I'm serious. When we get in that ring in a couple of weeks, I'm going to throw your ass around the ring like I'm a big dog and you're a small chew toy.

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Pdvd_014

Crimson.
Of all the people that could've accepted my challenge, You are the one person I didn't expect to accept it. You are a prime example of what I hate, I mean when it comes to old broken down pathetic excuses of men you wrote the book on how to be a failure in this industry. Look at you your over 40 years old and you've done absolutley nothing to get yourself noticed, Me I've pinned Brock Lesnar in one of the biggest upsets in Breakdown history. It's not wise for you to underestimate me just like so many have done before you.

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Pdvd_015

Crimson.
You are one of the many disgraces that are holding the younger, better athlets back. You could've just not gotten involved and let a young energetic up and comer get his defeat at Digital Decision, But no you saw an oppertunity for some last minute glory and you took it. That decision will come back to haunt you at Digital Decision when you're standing across the ring to me, i will make you suffer like you've never suffered before. I will make you beg for the end and above all else, After the match you'll suffer severe emotional scarring and the physical damage will render you incapable of ever competing again.

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Pdvd_016

[Big Show] If I've been holding anyone back, it's been myself. For years I could be squashing anyone I wanted to, but instead I've catered to the fans wants and needs. Last week when I said I no longer cared about other people because the only thing that mattered to me is myself, because I'm not like other people, I'm a giant, I meant just that. I don't care about people who are younger than me, if they're so great they'll find their own way in this company. They wouldn't need me to let them rise to stardom, but if they're awful, if I'm 100x more powerful then my opponent and I pick them apart piece by piece, that's their own problem. This isn't a business where nice guys win, this is a business where the man who destroys his opponent and is able to keep him on the ground for the 3 count wins...

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Normal_V_2011_CD_1_avi0025

[Big Show] I don't know if you know this or not, but I don't like you Crimson. And I suggest you shut your mouth because with every word you speak you're just making me not like you even more, and do you know what I do to people I don't like? I take them inside my ring, and I pummel them until I've beat all the hatred out of them. But what really... Makes me angry... You had to go out of your way to point out I don't have many accomplishments... All I've done is won Money in the Bank once.. I know I'm getting past my prime age... And it pisses me off to think all of the other superstars have all these things they can claim they've done while I'm left with a failed Money in the Bank run... It pisses me off! Crimson, do you see this fist? *Big Show holds up his fist clenched.* Well this is what you're going to have to deal with... *The Big Show holds out his other hand before punching it and it makes a loud pop that sounds like it would hurt when it's someone else's face..*

*Crimson goes to respond, but he's stopped when Curt Hawkins's theme hits as he walks down to the ring with a mic in his hand, Tyler Reks in tow.*

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Normal_59~1

[[Curt Hawkins:]]
Well, well, well. Look what we have here. Two "giants" standing "tall". The funny thing about it is, one's a green rookie and the other is too much of a chicken to come here, and he hasn't even been freaking relevant since 1999! But enough about them, let's talk about me, shall we. Let's talk about The Gatecrasher, The Partystarter, Mr. Clutch, The Go To Guy, The Shark Swimming With The Fishes, Curt Hawkins!

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Normal_55~1

Because really, the whole "Giant Body, Pea-sized Talent" thing really got old with Andre The Giant back in the 80s, guys. Nobody in their right mind except the marks want to see you two face each other. In fact, no one wants to see The Big Show at all. The person who EVERYONE wants to see is ME! Curt...Freaking...Hawkins! I'm the real big show. I am THE! SHOW! I was so good, that Shawn Michaels had to pay off a referee to keep me from taking his precious United States Championship away from him, and then he ran away to Breakdown when he heard I got re-signed to Redemption.

[[Tyler Reks:]]
Yo, Mr. Hawkins! You didn't forget about what Mick Foley did to you on Breakdown, did you?

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Normal_58~1

How could I, my man? I decided to have a little fun, mess around with the hacking equipment I sto-bought from Chris He-...Kassius Ohno a few months back, and interrupt a stupid video package for AJ Styles. Apparently when Chris Hero did it, XWL management decided to enforce some "no-hacking" rule and Mick Foley shipped me off the the XWL developmental system. But obviously I was a big fish in a small pond there, so Vickie Guerrero did the smart thing, anything a true businessperson would do. She gave me a one-year contract to come back to Redemption, with a bunch of hefty incentives and bonuses tied in, might I add! And in all honesty people, if you had a wrestling company, wouldn't your go-to guy be a guy with the look, the talent, the charisma that I easily show every single week? I know I would, would you Reks?

Mr. Hawkins, only a fool like the Mick Foleys of the world wouldn't see huge money and even bigger ratings in a pure, premier athlete such as yourself!

Exactly, Reks, exactly. So you see, Crimson, Big Show, Andre The Giant, Eugene, Doink The Clown, hell, I could face that guy with the "NO U" sign in the front row and carry him to a five star classic! I am the premier superstar on Redemption, in XWL, in pro wrestling, hell, I'm the biggest damn thing to hit the freaking galaxy! I am Curt Hawkins, and this is your future, XWL Universe! You're all in the Curt Hawkins Show! BECAUSE I AM THE FUTURE!

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Normal_51~1

And that's why at Digital Decision, it will be Curt Hawkins challenging and defeating Crimson! And the rest of you can either hit the showers, or get a taste of pain!

Crimson
Curt, You might've had more success here but hat doesn't mean you're better than me and as far as I'm concerned I'll never have to resort to giving myself a nickname just to try and get ahead. I noticed you've started taking a poor excuse of a wrestler around with you everywhere you go for security, All that does is show how scared you are of getting hurt when your mouth lands you in trouble. I belive you that Shawn Micheals paid the ref off, But what did you do next ? did you go out there and earn a second chance ? No you bitched about it until your contract ended, Then you went to Breakdown and failed even worse there.

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Pdvd_017

Crimson
Every single time you return with a new attitude, Find one stick to it and maybe one day you'll get another title shot until then you're just a younger, Smaller version of Big Show and you both fail to impress me. Wait, An old man and a young failure who're both each other's worst enemy because Big Show wants to relive the glory days but Hawkins is in his way and Hawkins wants a title shot but he's not got enough experience. This is incredible, Two people have come out here and challenged me and they're complete opposites of each other except for two things their failures and the fact that they just can't beat me.

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Pdvd_018

*Crimson goes to continue but is cut of by Hawkins before he's able to get another word out*

Listen, I don't need advice from the rookie fresh out of the developmental system. I'm a former WWE Tag Team Champion, I was the one who had The Rated R Superstar, Edge take me and Zack Ryder under his wing. You want to know who I was trained by? One of the most underrated wrestlers to step through the doors of ECW, a man by the name of Mikey Whipreck. I've been wrestling since I graduated from high school in the 2000s. The only thing you're known for is going to TNA as Amazing Red's brother and being a wannabe Goldberg. So yeah, shut your mouth before Reks and I shut it for you.

*Crimson starts moving closer to Hawkins, But Reks gets in his way the two can be seen exchanging words until Crimson eventually calms down before the theme of Ezekiel Jackson hits which causes a rise of boos from the audience. Big Zeke has a microphone in hand and is smiling on his way to the ring.*

Ezekiel Jackson:
I just gotta say Crimson its just funny, the massive difference between you talking here right now like hes the greatest wrestler in the world. Then there is you fighting in the ring and I gotta say I feel bad for you man, when you fight in the ring you just seem like a little girl getting hurt by those mean wrestlers who are unfortunately fighting you in the ring. That is what makes you different from Big Zeke I can show my words in the ring. I'am the last ECW Champion, a former WWE Intercontinental Champion and just lately a former XWL X-Treme Champion.

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 24201

Ezekiel Jackson:
I haven't even got started yet lets move onto the Big Show the Worlds Largest Athlete, more like the Worlds Fattest Athlete you couldn't even be bothered enough to come into the ring but that's just properly because of all that body weight slowing you down. We also have the two guys I have to congratulate right here guys, you are properly the only guys in that locker room that I've never even heard of so I would like to congratulate you and give you advice, just give and go back to the indies where you belong.

Ezekiel Jackson:
What matters is though is this "Open Challenge" you speak about, well I'm sorry but I'm going have to accept this so called challenge. Normally I would never have time for Jobbers like you Crimson but since the XWL don't dare to put me in my well deserved rematch for the X-Treme Championship because they know I'm gonna win the title for the 2nd time and make Ryder leave the ring empty handed, I have plenty of time to throw you around the ring a few times and even have enough time for dessert after I pin you on the mat for the 1-2-3.

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Pdvd_019

Crimson
Look at this a big strong man has decided to accept my challenge. What you saw the others and thought you didn't stand a chance of actually getting picked ? Jackson the reason I talk like I'm the greatest is because I am the greatest, I don't need to respect anybody let alone a one time fluke champion that couldn't even defend the belt against the biggest idiot on the planet Zack Ryder. So I personally don't see how you can feel bad for me when you're not even noticable when you don't compete yet if I'm missing ratings go down considerably. I mean after I left Breakdown their ratings plumeted to the lowest number ever recorded in XWL history, Whilst when I made my return to XWL last week the ratings instantly went up because of everyone texting their mates and telling them that I was back.

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Pdvd_020

Crimson
Zeke I know you have this idea in your head that management are against you, But have you ever just considered that the reason you've not been given a rematch is because you don't deserve one ? No all you've done is bitch about it. If you actually did something instead of just waiting around to be handed stuff you would've already been defeated by Ryder a second time instead of being kept out of the title scene. So I'm the jobber the guy that's only just returned yet you're the guy that's been here since before Final Stand 4 and still not amounted to anything and you have the nerve to call me a jobber. You must've taken one too many blows to the head and lost your only brain cell.

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Pdvd_021

*Before Crimson can utter another word, the crowd notices Big Show appear on the tron and begin to boo. The 3 superstars in the ring look up towards Big Show and he begins speaking.*

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Normal_V_2011_CD_1_avi0050

[Big Show] I'm tired of listening to all of you. You're all making fun of me, making fun of my size, but do you realize that you don't even know what I'm capable of? It's been quite awhile since I've had a match so I think you've all forgotten. When you got punched by the Big Show, you're never the same again. Crimson, I think you're actually glad all of these people came out. You don't want to face me, you know that I'm above your level. I have power that you can't even imagine, you're quite relieved that these nobodies came out here. Actually, I bet you're hoping one of them ends up facing you at Digital Decision instead of me because you know after a match with the Big Show, well, you won't be looking your best for a long time. And I'm so damn tired of everyone calling me names like fat! I'm the World's LARGEST Athlete, it doesn't matter about all of the funny things you can come up with, I'll make you eat all of those words with humongous foot.

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Normal_V_2011_CD_1_avi0034

[Big Show] And you're all busy calling me a failure? Who are all of you guys to be calling other people failures? I mean seriously let's take a look at all of your excuses for careers compared to mine. My career hasn't been all that I've wanted it to be, but I'm still going and I'm going to accomplish what I couldn't before. I've won Money int he Bank in the past and that proves I've been close to achieving a World Championship, as for you guys? Tell me, what have you done? Ezekiel Jackson, you're so convinced that there's a conspiracy keeping you from achieving anything that you've missed the most simple fact, maybe you're just not good enough to achieve anything. Maybe instead of ruining YOUR OWN locker room like the fool you are, you could try and ruin the career of other people like I'm going to do.

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Normal_V_2011_CD_1_avi0019

[Big Show] Curt Hawkins... Man have you fallen. I remember when people thought you'd be a champion. And now you've gone from that to covering up the fact you were told that you were a waste of space and talentless and then fired by saying you were fired because you hacked the show. Pal, we both know that's wrong, you don't even talk to Chris Hero. Let's face it Hawkins, when you weren't able to beat Shawn Michaels XWL Management did to you what they did to Mason Ryan, they let you go because you weren't good enough. There's no excuses, if you can't beat a broken down shell of a man in HBK, you don't belong here.

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Normal_V_2011_CD_1_avi0025

[Big Show] And Crimson, you've been talking to Hawkins and Zeke over here like you're better than them... But the truth is you're not. You're in the same boat as them, sinking in the exact same ocean as them. The only difference is that Zeke over here held a title when he got lucky enough to face a weaker opponent to take it from, and Curt Hawkins right there almost got his hands on a title. But Crimson, you've never gone near a title in your entire XWL career. You've yet to even have a match for a Championship... Crimson, you were released from your XWL Contract at one point and you never should have been hired back. You're only one WMD away from a forgotten career, Crimson.

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Normal_V_2011_CD_1_avi0044

[Big Show] And I just spoke the truth about you three and you're the ones making in fun of me? I'm the next greatest champion in this company, where all of you will be on the long list of XWL wrestlers who have been released. Hawkins, Zeke, I want both of you in a triple threat next week so we can see who can accept the challenge!

Excuse Me!

*The loud sound is heard from Vickie Guerrero's annoying voice. The crowd begin to boo the loudest thus far in the segment as Vickie makes her way out from the back, microphone in hand. Big Show, still seen on the tron, doesn't seem pleased that he was interrupted, but he tries not to show it the best he can so that the GM doesn't notice it.*

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 2ZXQ4

[Vickie Guerrero]
Excuse me! Curt, Show, and Zeke, I understand that you'd all like to have a match at the Pay Per View, but we can't have that. While all 3 of you responded to Crimson's open challenge that he did lay out for anyone, only one person will be able to accept it. And I'm sure all of you in the audience know the theme of the next Pay Per View...

*The fans cheer knowing the next Pay Per View is the one a year where they make the decisions*

[Vickie Guerrero]
Right. And that is why I'm going to be leaving the person who will accept this challenge up to the fans to decide! You can pick any of the three challengers and whichever has the most votes by Digital Decision will get their chance to make a splash, or it could be Crimson who makes his own splash!

*The titantron lights up in the background, splitting the screen, half having Big Show who is still watching on and the other half displaying this:

A: XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Breakdownbigshow

B: XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Redemptionezekiel

C: XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Redemptioncurt

*The fans cheer knowing they'll decide the fate... I guess they didn't realize that they don't particularly care for any of the options.*

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Xtmm2

[Vickie Guerrero]
And that's not all. Big Show, you mentioned how you wanted to have a triple threat match to see who would accept the challenge, and well I'm sorry that the fans will be deciding this match and you will not be, that triple threat match will happen anyways! Next week live on Redemption, we will see Curt Hawkins, Ezekiel Jackson, and The Big Show all going at it in a triple threat match where one of you may show the fans just why they should vote for you!

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Pdvd_022

Crimson
There you have it gentlemen none of you get to decide who's facing me at Digital Decision, It's up to the morons. I mean the fans. Now even though we all know I could beat all four of you with my eyes closed, I think Digital Decision just got alot more popular. Before everyone goes "only three accepted the challenge" I am of course talking about the "bodyguard" Tyler Reks who will obviously get involved if Hawkins starts getting hurt. I just realised that without even meaning to Show just did me a favour by saying you three should fight it out, You're giving me an advantage at Digital Decison because with you guys paractically destroying each other the week before the PPc none of you will be 100 percent heading into the match at Digital Decision. I'll see one of you at the PPV until then have fun killing each other.

*Once Crimson is finished Redemption takes a quick break for advertising. Once the ads are finished Redemption fades into the next segment*

Last edited by sdogg50c on Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/17/2012 - 6/24/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 6:13 pm

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 RedemptionbatistaXWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Redemptionezekiel
Batista vs. Ezekiel Jackson
This will be a battle between two powerhouses in a match that’s anyone’s for the taking. Though Batista has a new weapon with his submission and Ezekiel Jackson may be the next victim.

*As we return to ringside we see XWL ring announcer, Justin Roberts, as he is ready to introduce us to our next match-up.*

-Justin Roberts-
"Ladies and Gentlemen, this next one on one bout will be scheduled for one fall!"

*Ezekiel Jackson's music begins to play throughout the arena as the audience has mixed emotions of 'The Guyanese Goliath'. Roberts begins to announce him.*

-Justin Roberts-
"Making his way to the ring first, from Guyana, South America, weighing in at 280 pounds...Ezekiel Jackson!"

*Big Zeke continues to make his way to the ring as the announcers begin to speak.*

-Michael Cole-
"Well Ladies and Gentlemen, what a match we have ahead. Two heavyweights and possibly the strongest men in all of XWL."

-Joey Styles-
"This isn't David vs. Goliath, this is Goliath vs. Goliath!"

-Michael Cole-
"Well Joey, Big Zeke coming off the loss against ‘Stone Cold’ Steve Austin. He is looking to redeem himself here tonight."

*In the ring now Zeke faces the camera and flexes as hard as he can.*

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 2nv8e9x

*Jackson's music stops as the camera show Zeke facing the entrance ramp, waiting for his opponent to arrive.*

*After a few seconds pass Batista's music hits. The audience jumps to their feet and cheer the man that has just walked out on stage. After Batista finishes pointing at a few of his signs in the crowd he drops down on the ramp and does his signature pose as pyro blasts off in the background.*

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Snapshot20080729233511

*Batista makes his way down the ring as Justin Roberts begins to announce him.*

-Justin Roberts-
"And his opponent, from Washington, D.C. Weighing in at 290 pounds....Baaaatista!"

*The announcers begins to speak again.*

-Joey Styles-
"Yes, ladies and gentlemen, you just heard that 290 pounds. Which makes these two men only 10 pounds different."

-Michael Cole-
"Well Joey, i don't think that's going to matter tonight. These men are more than strong enough to take one another of their feet."

-Joey Styles-
"Of course, Batista coming off that his return win last week. Could the momentum from that match carry over into this week against Ezekiel Jackson?"

-Michael Cole-
"That could possibly be the case, but we will just have to wait and see."

*In the ring now Batista is in the corner, on the middle rope, facing the crowd. A he drops down and turns around, the referee calls for the match to begin.*

Both men begin talking trash across the ring. After a few seconds, they lock up. With neither man budging an inch, Batista gains the upper hand as he delivers a knee to the gut of Big Zeke. Batista backs Zeke into the corner and proceeds to knock him to the mat with a short arm clothesline. Zeke makes it back to his feet, as he does Batista locks in a headlock. A few seconds pass before Batista takes Zeke to the mat with headlock take down. Batista quickly returns to his feet, but doesn't stay there for long as he drops and elbow into the chest of big Zeke. Batista bring Zeke to his feet and Irish whips him into the ropes. As Zeke returns Batista picks him up, then slams him into the mat with a spinning side slam. Batista covers his opponent, but Zeke kicks out at one. Batista picks up Jackson, Batista looks as if he is calling for the Batista Bomb. He sets Ezekiel's head between his legs, Zeke steps out of it and pushes Batista, knocking him flat on his ass. Frustrated with how the match is going so far, Ezekiel tells Batista to "Get up!" Batista smiles and stands up. He looks at Ezekiel and nods his head. The two men lock up once more, this time Zeke gets the upper hand and pushes Batista back into the corner. Ezekiel dazes Batista with a few strikes. Zeke begins to step back as if he's looking to hit his signature corner clothesline. Ezekiel charges, but so does Batista. As they collide Batista drops Zeke to the mat with a huge spear. Batista on his feet now his calling for the Batista Bomb. Zeke stumbles to his feet and as he turns around he is given the thumbs down from Batista. Batista sets up for it and drops Big Zeke with a Batista bomb.

Two is as far as the count will go as Big Zeke puts his shoulder up. Batista now has a confused look on his face and asks the ref is he's sure about the count. The ref confirms it and Batista walks over to the ropes on the announce table side and stares out into the crowd. Zeke having time to recover runs full speed at Batista and hits him with a clubbing forearm to the back. Batista drops to one knee. Ezekiel pulls him back up and wraps his hands around the throat of The Animal. He lifts Batista off his feet and throws him to the complete opposite side of the ring. Batista's eyes enlarge with anger. He stands up and charges at each Zeke. Ezekiel charges at Batista as well. As the both meet they drop each other with clotheslines connecting with each other's chest. The referee begins to count.

Both men begin to crawl toward the ropes.

Both men are pulling themselves up.

Both men are back to their feet as they charge at each other one more time. This time Batista ducks Ezekiel's clothesline, sending Zeke running into the ropes. As Zeke returns, Batista plants him with a huge spinebuster. Batista flips Zeke onto his stomach. He places Zeke's arm between his legs and the other under his own arm. Batista reaches for Ezekiel's head and wrenches it back. The Batista Bite is locked in. After a few seconds of Zeke struggling he finally uses his power to roll himself out of the submission. Batista frustrated now, unleashes on Ezekiel Jackson. Batista drops Zeke with a shoulder block so powerful it causes Zeke to roll out of the ring and to the floor. Batista goes to the outside. He lifts Zeke to his feet and throws him back first into the barricade. Batista goes to pick up Zeke. Fans in the first row pat Batista on the back. He sends Zeke into the ring and follows. As Zeke makes his way to his feet in the corner, Batista charges at him in attempt for a spear. Zeke moves out of the way and Batista runs shoulder first into the steel ring post. Batista backs out of the corner as Zeke lifts him up in a Torture Rack position. Before the submission is fully applied, Batista rolls of the back of Big Zeke. As Ezekiel turns around he is met with a boot to the gut. Batista sets up for the Batista Bomb again. This time it is successful, Zeke's head violently crashes into the mat as the announcers point out. Batista covers Ezekiel.

The referee calls for the bell and the match is over.

-Justin Roberts-
"Here is your winner....Baaatista!"

*Batista climbs to the middle rope facing the crowd celebrating his victory. He does the same on all 4 corners.*

-Michael Cole-
"Joey you would have to agree, that was once hell of a showing from Batista."

-Joey Styles-
"I could not agree with you more. Batista did exactly what he said he was going to do and that's win."

*Batista exits the ring and slaps hands with a few of his fans before heading to the back. We cut away to a commercial break.*
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/17/2012 - 6/24/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 2:58 pm

*As we return from commercial break, the theme of the Intercontinental Champion, Christian, begins to play throughout the arena and the crowd greets him with a mass amount of boos.*

*Christian walks out from behind the curtain with a not to happy look on his face, his Intercontinental Championship around his waist and a microphone in his hand.*

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 GMWXj

*Christian stops at the top of the stage and waits for his theme to die down. As his theme comes to a close he raises the microphone and begins to speak.*

[[Christian]]
Before I speak, let us just take a look at the titantron and see what happened right after Davey Richards attacked me after my match with John Cena last week, on Redemption.

*Christian lowers the microphone and points up to the titantron as a XWL.COM exclusive video from last week begins to play on the titantron.*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*The video fades in from black and we see Christian walking down the hallway with two XWL doctors. Christian appears to be in a good bit of pain as he holds his shoulder and struggles to get down the hallway and down to the doctors room.*

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Q5woM

[[Christian]]
God damn it, Davey Richards did this.

[[Doctor 1]]
Take it easy Christian, what is it that hurts?

[[Christian]]
Well, i don't know if you can tell but I'm holding my shoulder. Maybe it's my ankle that hurts?

[[Doctor 2]]
No need for that Christian, just take it nice and slow until we can sit you down.

[[Christian]]
Wouldn't be any need for it if your friend wasn't so stupid.

*As he finishes his sentence, he lets out a little grunt as he grabs his shoulder, attempting to get the pain to go away. They reach the room and Christian is sat down in their as the doctors and Christian begin to talk a little bit, more then likely about Christian's shoulder.*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*The video fades to black and then we fade back to the arena where Christian is seen still standing on the stage. He begins to make his way down the ramp as he continues to speak.*

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Ad5fQ

[[Christian]]
And because of what Davey Richards did, Doctors told me that I wasn't cleared to compete tonight but you know what I said? Screw you, I'm Christian. The Intercontinental Champion. I'm not going to sit back and watch Davey Richards walk out to this ring and talk about how he has the upper hand over me. Because the truth is he doesn't. He has nothing over me. If anything, I have the upper hand over him. The reason I attacked him earlier in last weeks show was to prove a point. To prove why I'm the Intercontinental Champion. Davey attacked me to get revenge and because of revenge, I almost got injured and if I was to get injured, I would've had to vacate this Intercontinental Championship. That just goes to show how uncaring and wreckless Davey Richards really is. In fact, I'm honestly a bit scared for my career to face him at Digital Decision. Overall, I'm not afraid of Davey Richards. I'd be afraid of what he could do if he got a chair in his hands during our match considering two of the three options are no disqualification.

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 2nIDG

[[Christian]]
He could target my shoulder which was unfortunately injured last week. What happens then? Redemption loses the only superstar it has that is actually considered a wrestler and not a fighter, brawler,or delinquent? Yeah, what is so good about Redemption besides myself? Cody Rhodes, I admit that he is also up their as one of the few stars Redemption has. Shawn Michaels was too, but we lost him to Breakdown.

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 ZLn9V

[[Christian]]
And all the kids out there are probably like "Oh, what about Ted DiBiase!?" and "What about Zack Ryder!?" What about them, they are just like Davey Richards. I don't like them. I don't care about them. Heck, I'd think things would be better if Ted was gone and I was your XWL World Heavyweight Champion, while still being the Intercontinental Champion of course. Because this belt, I'm not losing it. Davey Richards can say that his hunt his on and he is retaking back his Intercontinental Championship, whatever you say Davey. Believe all you want.

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 NlFlD

[[Christian]]
Your dream, no matter how hard you wish it was a reality, will not become a reality. Davey, your body doesn't have what it takes to step into the ring with C2, The Instant Classic, Christian, and win. In the independent scene you may of been someone but this is no independent wrestling crap, this is XWL. Where you will see real wrestlers step into the ring. Not people like yourself, Davey, or Kassius Ohno, or even Joey Ryan. Because Davey, you can fight in this ring with as much honor as you want for wrestling, but that will get you no where. You need to evolve and take your look on wrestling to a new level. You need to be more like me, Davey, because sucking up to the fans gets you somewhere but eventually they will drop you and move onto the next hot topic.

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 OQOoR

[[Christian]]
And that is why come Digital Decision, if we fight in a chairs match, fight without honor match, or even a lumberjack. I'm going to prove that you were a big thing to these fans. But once you lose, you are gone. You won't have IT anymore and soon enough, you'll be back in the indys where you belong...

*Christian lowers the mic and a smirk grows across his face as we fade to the next segment..*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/17/2012 - 6/24/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 10:37 pm

*XWL Redemption cameras head backstage here in Australia to where we see one of the fan favorites... John Cena. Accompanying him at this time is XWL Interviewer, Matt Strker.*

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Normal_vlcsnap-00500

[Matt Striker] Hello XWL fans and at this time I'd like to welcome John Cena. John I have a few questions for you tonight.

[John Cena] Alright, ask away.

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Normal_vlcsnap-00495

[Matt Striker] First must be the fact you can't be happy that your chance to prove you can contend for the Intercontinental Championship was taken away from you when Christian left you in the middle of the match. Your thoughts?

[John Cena] Man, that just wasn't right. I had my chance to show the XWL Universe that I'd be a worthy challenger for that title by beating the very man who holds the title, and Christian left me in the middle of the match. I understand he has other things on his mind right now, but I do too. Christian, I'm not sure if you've heard or not, but one of my mottos is Never Give Up, but you did just that. Christian you gave up but you didn't just quit that match, no you showed everyone that you don't deserve to hold a championship here. There was no honor or pride in that match at all, Christian tucked his tail under his legs and walked out. I'm certainly not happy with how that went down. Any more questions, Matt?

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Normal_vlcsnap-00504

[Matt Striker] Well Cena, we all saw that you seemingly had Sheamus where you wanted him. He was running out of excuses, but then out of nowhere another masked man came out, proving that Sheamus wasn't responsible for the attack. And then later, after your match, Sheamus came out again. What are your thoughts towards him and do you have any leads on the assailant?

[John Cena] Well, that's a funny story actually. I do have a lead on who attacked me, you see, I did some snooping around last week, and what I found even surprised me... I'm going to be revealing what I found later tonight and I'm going to make sure Sheamus is in attendance when I do. And my feelings towards him? Sheamus thinks that he's playing mind games with me, but what he forgets is that I've been around this business. I've realized to succeed against people like him you just need to Rise Above Hate. I can't give in to his tricks because that's what he wants to happen. People like Sheamus are always around, they just want to make a name for themselves, and hell, I honestly can't blame them! But when it comes at my expense, that's just not okay.

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Normal_vlcsnap-00509

[Matt Striker] Alright. I know you have a lot of things on your mind, but with this upcoming Pay Per View, Digital Decision, being themed towards the XWL Universe making the decisions, what are your thoughts about all of that?

[John Cena It's just awesome. It really is. I mean this is the one time a year that the people who make this show what it really is actually get to decide something. This is one of my favorite Pay Per Views on the XWL Calendar and we're already looking at some amazing voting options. The fans can pick if they want to see Orton attempt to end the Undertaker in a Casket match or Ambulance match... The World Heavyweight title match... Intercontinental Championship match... There's Chavo Guerrero who I personally hope can stop Kid Kash. The choices are endless, there's a lot of big decisions to be made for Digital Decision.

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Normal_vlcsnap-00508

[Matt Striker] John thank you for the interview. Good luck tonight.

*We fade into the next segment*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/17/2012 - 6/24/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:30 am

[Joey Styles] Welcome back to Redemption, folks! We've had a hell of a show so far, from tensions rising between Randy Orton and The Undertaker, to Crimson's challenge being set to-

[Michael Cole] Ted DiBiase being shipped over to BreakDown for the week! It's fantastic!

[Joey Styles] If only we could've traded you for Jim Ross or Jerry Lawler, well, for good!

[Michael Cole] I'm sorry, Joey. I can't hear you over the sound of me commentating on Pay Per View's.

[Joey Styles] I consider it a night off from hearing your irritating voice in my headphones, vintage this, vintage that, Miz this, Miz that, blah blah b-

[Vickie Guerrero] EXCUSE ME!!

*An instant uproar of boos is heard as the General Manager Vickie Guerrero makes her way onto the stage, insane heat is directed towards her as she stands on top of the stage with a microphone in hand. Although her voice screeches so much it's as if she doesn't need it.*

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 BzRdQ

[Vickie Guerrero] Ladies and Gentlemen, it's an honour to be in Brisbane. And since you gave me such a warm reception, I'm going to give back to my fans to show that Redemption really is the superior brand. Tonight is the night that you have all been waiting for, this man has travelled across the world to grace you all with his presense. He is making his long awaited in ring return to XWL, he is the most charismatic, good looking, athletic superstar on my roster. Please give a warm Brisbane welcome for XWL's one and only Showoff, Dolph Ziggler!!

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 8Ldz7

*XWL's resident Hashtag Heel steps onto the stage with a microphone in hand. There is a largely negative reaction for Ziggler but there is a couple of cheers thrown in there, including the lone fan who is a bit over-excited to see the showoff.*

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 LImcK

[Michael Cole] Wow! What a surprise, Dolph hasn't wrestled since Final Stand due to a career threatening injury that hasn't been yet revealed, I read tha-

[Joey Styles] Would you shut up! Dolph was just a sore loser after losing his Intercontinental Title, and he's since done nothing and served jail time!

[Michael Cole] Jail time?! Are you insane?!

[Joey Styles] Well the XWL Newsletter said-

[Michael Cole] OH well if the XWL Newsletter said it, it MUST be true!

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Y3Oid

*Dolph walks up beside Vickie and nods at her, Vickie has a smile from ear to ear and gases into Dolphs eyes with a look of admiration. Dolph doesn't really notice and stares out into the packed crowd for the first time since Final Stand. His music stops as he brings his microphone to his mouth.*

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 O4IXD

[Dolph Ziggler] I'm gonna start off by saying I don't like Australia. *Dolph's opening comment opens up more negativity from the crowd. Dolph and Vickie slowly walk down the ramp.* My first night back and I'm already being boo'd for being honest, some things never change.. But while you fans have stayed the same, I have changed. In the past couple months I've been training harder than ever, I'm talking empty stomach cardio every single morning with EASE! All for a return match in... Brisbane? I was hoping for somewhere much better like Sydney. Moving from the topic of Brisbane sucking, something that does not suck is you all getting to witness a pinnacle moment in my career and in XWL. A new era, I know, I know! People come in here every day and talk about era's, and their changes and blah blah blah. But tonight I'm going to prove that with my actions, because it's not showing off if you back it up..

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Ou8XD

[Dolph Ziggler] Tonight I will send a message to everyone in the back and everyone watching that I haven't lost a step! And prove to you all that I will continue to do what I do better than everyone else and that is entertain, wrestle, show off, back it up, win titles, get chicks, be better than everyone else who laces up a pair of boots in this damn company! I've waited far to long to step back in this ring and tonight is the night. My first match on Redemption will be more memorable than any of the matches on the past two Pay Per Views that have had no Dolph Ziggler. This is a once in a lifetime shot for you all to see the once in a lifetime superstar. Mr Moneys Worth is here to give you your moneys worth and you still continue with the negativity, and you know why you still do that?

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 BJyiD

[Dolph Ziggler] Because each and every single one of you are jealous of the showstealer. I know it's a cliched line that's been done to death, but hell, I know I'd be jealous if I was sitting in the crowd watching someone like Dolph Ziggler. Especially with the most talented General Manager by their side.

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 UZ9el

[Dolph Ziggler] I have the biggest reputation for showing off in matches and well, in general. But along with that reputation I have a reputation for putting matches of the night with whoever steps in front of me.. You know how people used to say that people like Ric Flair and Shawn Michaels could carry a broom to a five star match? Well, I'm about to prove that Dolph Ziggler can carry a broom to a five star match...

*Dolph slides on the apron and gets into the ring, he takes off his shirt and hands it to Vickie before saying.*

[Dolph Ziggler] Because I'm so damn sick, of being so. damn. sick. Get a ref out here..

*A referee indeed jogs down to the ring with a broom in hand as Dolph begins to stretch, Vickie pats Dolph on the back and wishes him luck, he's completely zoned in on his preperations and barely acknowledges her.*

[Joey Styles] Oh come on! This is just taking showing off to a complete new level, is he actually going to do this?!

[Michael Cole] You're damn right he's going to do this, and he's going to look like a million bucks!

*Vickie screeches at the announcer to do an introduction for the match. Dolph jogs on the spot in one corner of the ring while the referee leans the broom on the turnbuckle on the other side.*

Normal Match:

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Tumblr_m0zp2oM1Aj1qe7lnmo1_500

[Justin Roberts] Ladies and Gentlemen this match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Hollywood Florida, weighing in at 213 pounds, Dolph Ziggler!

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 IXH7y

*Dolph does his signature hair flick and then shouts "SHOWOFF!" as the fans in Brisbane give a loud negative response, Ziggler then jumps on the second turnbuckle and opens his arms while taking in the reaction.*

[Justin Roberts] And coming up next, from... the janitors closet? Weighing in at, err, a couple of pounds? A broomstick!

*Suddenly there is a huge pop for the introduction of the broom, Dolphs jaw drops as he covers his ears with his hands.*

Ding Ding Ding!

The bell rings as the fans instantly break out in a "Broom! Broom! Broom!" chant, Dolph looks angered. The referee holds the broom and brings it to the center of the ring, Dolph takes the broom and locks up with it. They move back and forth until Dolph gets the upper hand and throws the broom to the floor, he does his hair flick again and throws his arms in the air again as the fans boo. He picks up the broom and locks up again but this time the broom gets the upper hand as it throws Dolph back into the corner to a huge pop! Dolph picks up the broom again and does a gut kick, he puts a headlock on the broom but the broom moves back to throw Dolph against the ropes. Dolph holds onto the broom as he runs against the ropes but on the rebound the broom is thrown into the air while Dolph tries a cross body as they collide in mid air! Dolph and the broom are down on the mat as Dolph struggles to get back to his feet, he picks up the broom with him and trades back and forth punches. The fans are chanting "YES!" for every hit the broom gets and "NO!" for every hit Dolph gets. Vickie is cheering for Dolph at ringside, Dolph picks up the broom for a suplex, he stalls it in mid air but all of a sudden the broom reverses as it falls down and DDT's Dolph right onto the mat!!

[Michael Cole] Wow! What a counter!

[Joey Styles] COVER HIM, BROOM!

[Michael Cole] I thought you weren't interested in this match?

[Joey Styles] ...

Dolph puts the broom over his stomach as the referee counts, the fans shout along "1, 2!" but Dolph throws the broom in the air for the kickout. He picks the broom back up and goes for a powerbomb, but the broom hooks him for a hurricanrana! The broom spins Dolph around in the move before throwing him face first into the turnbuckle, Dolph moves over to the ropes.

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 EHlPi

Dolph sits in confusion as the fans break out in yet another "Broom! Broom! Broom!" chant, Dolph takes the opportunity to chop block the broom. He begins to furiously stomp the broom constantly, he then drops an elbow drop on the broom, he gets right back up and does it a second time, he pauses and taunts before dropping an elbow a third time. He covers the broom but it's only a two count, Dolph shouts at the ref that it was a three count but the referee just stands in confusion. Dolph brings the broom to the corner and begins to kick it, he puts it horizontally over the ropes at the top turnbuckle and scales the turnbuckle. He picks it up for a superplex but the broom gets out of it and throws Dolph down stomach first onto the mat, Dolph lays on his back while the broom rolls off the turnbuckle and lands on Dolph's stomach. The Brisbane crowd breaks out into a gigantic "Holy Shit!" chant. The referee slides over and covers but it's only another two count. The broom is rolled out of the ring and against the barrier, Dolph gets onto the apron and jumps off of it with an elbow drop, Dolph and the broom are down on the ground as the referee begins to count.

A fan grabs the broom and throws it into the ring which gets a big cheer from the crowd.

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Qt83G

Dolph crawls over to the ring apron and manages to get in before 10.

[Michael Cole] In the words of Jim Ross, this is a slobberknocker!

Dolph dropkicks the broom as it rolls to the corner of the ring, Dolph distracts the referee while Vickie slaps the broom with full force as the fans let out a furious uproar of negativity towards the General Manager. Dolph picks up the broom and chops it twice and then goes for a bulldog but the broom throws Dolph down. Dolph rushes back to his feet and superkicks the broom with force. Dolph stands over the fallen broom, the fans are boo'ing him now and Vickie Guerrero is leaning on the apron cheering on her protégé. Dolph shouts "He's finished!" and picks up the broom, he locks in a tight sleeper hold. Dolph moves back and forth as the broom struggles to get air, the broom begins to get weaker and weaker as he is visibly becoming more faint.

[Joey Styles] Oh my, is the broom going to tap?!

[Michael Cole] He can't last much longer without passing out!

Suddenly the broom springs to his feet and runs to the corner, he kicks off the corner knocking Dolph back while still being held in the sleeper, this causes for a pin.

Thr- NO! Dolph manages to get out at the last second, Dolph slams his hand on the mat and picks up the broom for a final time and hits it with a hard Zig Zag on the mat. Dolph covers it right away as the referee counts.

3!

*The theme song of Dolph Ziggler is played as he is victorious in his return match, the fans let out even more boo's as they were backing the fan favourite for the whole match. Vickie claps and excitedly gets into the ring and hugs Dolph, Dolph fixes his hair and Vickie claps for him. Dolph gets down and taunts the broom, he starts to do situps beside the broom. He then picks up the broom and holds it up while the fans cheer for it and then he snaps the broom in half with his leg. He throws the two pieces of the broom down and shouts "Follow that, XWL superstars! I don't think you can.." into the camera. Vickie raises Dolph's hand as we head off to a video package for Breakdowns Antonio Cesaro.*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/17/2012 - 6/24/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:16 am

Can I switch Sheamus for the broomstick?
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/17/2012 - 6/24/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 6:06 pm

Fixed the pictures in my opening promo, sorry I didn't do it sooner, had a hectic week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/17/2012 - 6/24/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:21 pm

nothing to see here whistle
nice Crimson, Big Show, Zeke, Hawkins promo btw Razz

Last edited by Matt on Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/17/2012 - 6/24/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:23 pm

*As Redemption returns from a break, Cody Rhodes is seen walking down a corridor.*

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Cr1-2

[Ed]
Cody! Excuse me!

*Cody looks at Ed menacingly.*

[Cody Rhodes]
What do you want? I thought I'd finally gotten rid of you.

[Ed]
I just had a few questions.

[Cody Rhodes]
Alright, fine, entertain me with your questions, I have plenty of time tonight.

[Ed]
What does that mean? You're in a Beat the Clock Sprint, and your opponent is Chavo Guerrero.

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Cr3-2
[Cody Rhodes]
ATTENTION PLEASE. That's my point. It's Chavo Guerrero. This man is the definition of a loser, right from the dictionary itself. Chavo has spent more time on his back in the past six months than Layla. *Cody cackles at his own joke by turning serious.* Chavo Guerrero is not a threat to me. He never has been a threat to me, and he never will be a threat to me. Yet, I'll be truthful here. I'm glad that I get to face Chavo here tonight. Many months ago he had the audacity to call me out. I'm the Dashingly Insane one. I'm Cody Rhodes. I am the savior of this company. I saved Breakdown. I saved Redemption. I'm going to save the World Title from Ted DiBiase, and I'm going to save myself tonight when I beat Chavo Guerrero. I'm also Redemption's Finest. There is no body better than me in this company, in the ring or on the microphone. It's about time that I get treated with respect, and Chavo needs to learn that. Hell, six months ago he ruining my merchandise and taking money out of my pocket, and that irritates me.

[Cody Rhodes]
And the fact that it's a Beat the Clock sprint.... hell that doesn't even matter. It'll take me a matter of seconds to beat that waste of space. It amazes me how those losers and cowards that are labeled the XWL Universe cheer him. Well, I guess it isn't too much of a shock when they all rally behind those goofballs and incompetents like Ted DiBiase, Zack Ryder, Mick Foley, Edge, the list just goes on and on. Those so called people cheer for the lowest of the low, and I'm just dumbfounded when it comes to that- but in the end it doesn't matter. I don't care what those people think. I never have cared what the people think. Because they're ignorant and wrong. Me, however, I am this company's savior as I stated before. I am the great enlightenment. I'm rambling on here. Back to Chavo. As I was saying the guy is a loser and I can beat him with an arm tied behind my back and my eyelids stapled shut. He's not a problem, he's an example to the rest of the locker room.

[Ed]
Cody, even if you beat Chavo..... what if Zack Ryder beats Randy Orton faster?

*Cody is taken back by Ed's question.*

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Cr2-1
[Cody Rhodes]
Wait a minute, you think Zack Ryder can actually beat Randy Orton? You're as big of a fool as everyone else Ed. That's a real shame, because even though I despise you in every way possible, I thought some of my intelligence would have rubbed off on you in the past year. Oh well, I guess it's time to spruce you. Zack Ryder is not a threat to Randy Orton. I was aligned with Orton for many years. He is mentally unstable and wreckless. Even though it offends me that people think he's insane, he's almost insane, but not quite like me. My point however is there is no chance that Zack Ryder could ever beat Randy Orton. Ryder got one lucky move on me at Unforgiven and he walked out with a fabricated win. I'm not worried in the slightest about Zack beating Randy. I already know that Orton is going to demolish Ryder tonight like I'm going to demolish Zack at Digital Decision. And I'm going to take a front row seat to watch it.

[Cody Rhodes]
I just hope that Randy saves something for me at Digital Decision. I've been counting down the days, the hours, the minutes, the seconds until my match with Zack Ryder. Teddy Long thinks this match is going to be some sort of a punishment for my actions? Guess what, Teddy, I can do what I want when I want it. Just ask Mick Foley. I'm untouchable. There are no consequences for my actions. If anything, this match is a walk in the park for me. People are saying Zack Ryder has a chance to do what I did to him? Well, they're wrong. It's my opportunity to do what I did to him at Unforgiven all over again. I get to beat on Zack Ryder so bad he won't even be able to stand. I get to cripple him all over again and force him to leave on a stretcher. And for my third opportunity? Well, that's my choice. Once I beat Chavo Guerrero tonight, I could do anything that I wanted to do to Zack at Digital Decision. And just like all the other times, there would be NO consequences.

[Ed]
Final question. Cody, if you win the Beat the Clock Sprint, do you already know what stipulation you will pick?

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Cr4
[Cody Rhodes]
Do we have to go over this AGAIN? It's not if I win the Beat the Clock Sprint. It's when I win the Beat the Clock Sprint. As for the question itself? Of course I already know what stipulation I am going to pick. I know that I'm going to win the sprint, so I know what stipulation I'm going to pick. I would be a fool not to. I am going to tell you the stipulation now? No, you're going have to wait just like all the other creatures out there. You're not worthy of knowing it before anybody else. No body is. The only person on my level is myself, Cody Rhodes. He gets to know it before everybody else, but for the rest of you? Well, you're just going to have to wait. All I can say is there would be no way that Zack could beat me in this match, it's in my blood.

*Cody begins laughing before backing up and leaving the corridor as Redemption goes to its next segment.*
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/17/2012 - 6/24/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:38 pm

I <3 Ash wrote:

[Cody Rhodes]
I just hope that Randy saves something for me at Digital Decision.

No. plain mischief:
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/17/2012 - 6/24/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:41 pm

Zander wrote:
I <3 Ash wrote:

[Cody Rhodes]
I just hope that Randy saves something for me at Digital Decision.

No. plain mischief:

okay
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/17/2012 - 6/24/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:44 pm

Why is this still on the first page?
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/17/2012 - 6/24/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:45 pm

TheKrzyOne wrote:
Why is this still on the first page?

I see what you did there.
Back to top Go down
Jiggas
Mid Card
Jiggas

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/17/2012 - 6/24/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:53 am

Redemption goes backstage where it is understood Davey Richards is standing by to talk to the XWL Universe.

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 GNTTy

[Davey Richards]
I am going to keep this brief. I heard the comments that Christian made earlier tonight, I heard him say how I was reckless, he said that I nearly ended this career after I attacked him last week. You say that I could of caused you to vacate the championship but that would of been fine by me Christian because like I said last week, you don't deserve it. Again like I said last week, yeah you beat me but the disrespect your have brought to the Intercontinental Championship is the reason you don't deserve it. I brought pride, prestige and I brought HONOR to that championship, you bring disrespect, you bring the cheapness that you are to that championship. Christian you said I attacked you due to revenge and that is true, that is 100% gods honest truth because what did you expect me to do? Did you expect me to crawl under a rock and let you walk around under the illusion of being a great champion that has revolutionised the Intercontinental Championship? Well I was not going to do that, did you not learn about what I am prepared to do to get revenge?Did you not watch what happened to Rhino a mere couple of months ago. That period of time was hard work, it took a toll on my body, it took a toll on my whole career and nearly ended it. I thought that even though I knew that there are more snakes in the grass, I thought I'd finally got away from the violent sneak attacks and possible career ending attacks. Of course I was wrong.

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 YkaJw

[Davey Richards]
I was dead wrong, but like I mentioned I am prepared for this, I am prepared to put my career on the line, I am prepared to step in that ring at Digital Decision in whatever match is chosen by the XWL fans. If its a chairs match you are right to be scared because that gives me the option to beat the hell out of you with as many steel chairs as I want. If its a Fight Without Honor match which I personally feel that any match I have with you will not have any honor in there but that basically means there is no rules, there is the 2 opponents who hate each other in the ring and can go at each other until one is pinned or one taps out but without the stoppage of DQ's or Countouts. Lastly the lumberjack match, well I know that this will be a mix of the snakes in the grass I was talking about and others that I could consider allies. But don't worry I will not be focusing on what they have to say or what they have to offer because it will make no difference in the outcome of the match. So XWL fans, you have 3 options, 3 options which could be all brutal but do not worry I will beat that so called Champion and after the dust settles I will have my arm raised in victory and the Intercontinental Championship back in my hands and the prestige and HONOR will return.

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 E1X2Q

[Davey Richards]
Christian, before I leave and I am sorry that I told you fans this was going to be short. Christian, this could of been a different, this could of been a match that the fans could of looked to being a 5 star match, a match where 2 of the best in XWL, hell maybe 2 of the best in the world could go at it in a classic match. I know how good of a wrestler you are Christian, I know what you bring to the table after years of working in the top companies and the numerous championship you have held, but do you really know what I bring to the table? I may have been from the Independent scene, the scene that you and the rest of "SUPERSTARS" look down at, the same scene that has produced the best wrestlers in the world and some who use XWL has there current stomping ground. I have been on the road for hours at a time, I have turned up to school gyms, bingo halls, sports centers, shopping malls even parking lots and being paid $40 to get beat up in a bad ring with no give, ropes with no spring and turnbuckles that barely there. I have been to Japan where they will beat you just for being an outsider, but I learnt to garner respect all over the world and you think that that makes me less of a "Superstar" than you well, I may not be a "Superstar" but I am sure as hell one of the best wrestlers in the world and at Digital Decision you will be facing the man who has gone through all this and survived to tell the tale. You say your not worried about being hunted but if I was the prey to an angry wolf, I would worry about the possibility that this big bad wolf could huff and puff and beat the crap out of you. THE HUNT IS ON!!!!!!

Davey does this cut throat taunt to the camera before we fade to a video package of a new DVD release coming soon.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/17/2012 - 6/24/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 6:00 am

As we return from a commercial break we cut back to ringside where Layla's theme can be heard playing in the background.

The cameras take us in the ring where the Divas Champion was standing by awaiting our return.

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 XS1pq

She smiles at the booing and jeering crowd then steps forward to get in better view of the camera.

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 KTEnj

{Layla}
We're just two weeks away from Digital Decision, and I stand here as champion that's been left without a challenger. I understand how intimidating it has to be to step into the same ring with a woman that's accomplished as much as I have, but really, no one? Night in and night out I prove why I am the guiding light this division has needed for so very long, and night after night, the divas back there prove to me that they know they don't quite measure up to someone of my stature. Last year at Digital Decision I made history, I competed in the first ever divas Stretcher match, and walked out not only the winner, but new Miss Money In The Bank.

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 N80At

{Layla}
Yet this year, as I stand here your Divas Champion, we're two weeks away from this year's event, and no one has stepped up. No one has stood out, and quite frankly, no one back there even deserves to share the same ring as me! I've been here since the very first day XWL arrived on the scene of professional wrestling, and I can honestly say, there hasn't been one diva that's walked in this company that I haven't known I could beat. The Beautiful People started out as this dominant duo, had the nerve to call me and 'Chelle nothing more than ripoffs, but in the end, on my very own, I sent those two bitches packing and they haven't been the same since. Velvet's backstage right now, a week after suffering her very first loss, a loss that I could have given her at any time, but let's face it, she's not worth my time and effort. None of you are! The only diva back there that actually shows signs of one day being where I am right now, is Brie Bella. The very same woman whom I will team up with tonight to once again deliver a fierce embarrassment to Mickie James, and everyone's favorite loser, Eve Torres.

The mention of her name sends the fans cheering and chanting "We want Eve!" to which Layla just smirks expecting that from the predictable bunch that occupy the crowd.

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 7MzV6

{Layla}
You want Eve? Well too bad! She had not one, but two chances at this title, and failed! Once a loser always a loser I say, and I refuse to give her one more pointless opportunity that she's proven she will not make the most of. I mean honestly, do I need to bring up how B and I decimated Piggie and The Crimson Chin? I almost felt bad for them, almost that is. Tonight will be no different, we'll walk in that match looking as stunning as always, and whether it's a Lay-Out, or Bella Buster, the result will always be the same. So go ahead and chants for her all you like, because I'm done with her! Last week she used her "feminine" wiles to force me into a "match" with Kharma!

A loud burst of cheers follows, obviously they enjoyed that very much.

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 LlBHs

{Layla}
Oh you liked that did you? Predictable, just predictable, anyone that doesn't cater to you is suddenly deserving of mistreatment, is that it? I didn't deserve to get fed to that post-op man that you call Kharma. This is a divas division, a division where WOMEN compete, not men that wanna play "diva" okay? So I demand to have that travesty of injustice expunged from my record immediately. Eve, despite your extra curricular activities, you're still the same pathetic nobody that you always were, and will always be! So seriously, just stop, you've made a joke of yourself for the last two months, and it ends here. I'm putting my foot down, your ridiculous attempts at proving you'll be something other than what you already are has done nothing but damage you beyond repair. So this tag match later on in the evening will be very last time I will ever grace you with my presence in the same ring again. It's for your own good, Eve, you've just got to accept it, I will always be better than you, and that's that.

She lowers her microphone just smiling through sheer arrogance, but that quickly changes when the sound of a familiar theme blasts throughout the arena sending the fans into a wild excited frenzy for who it is.

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Normal_C00049

The camera zooms out showing the ring and the stage as the crowd cheer on for Eve to make an appearance. Layla turns to face the stage and she now looks enraged. After a few seconds Eve walks out onto the stage waving to the fans already with a mic in hand. She walks to the top of the ramp facing towards Layla

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Normal_C00080

Eve
Layla, I actually thought I had to come out here and stop you because the real travesty is you in that ring claiming that you are the best diva in this division and that there are no challengers for that divas champion. You cheated not once but twice to beat me. If you had the decency to have a match without the need for cheating I would be the Divas champion right now and all you would be is nothing more than a faded memory. Each and every week you come out here and think of something new to rant on about but the same principle is there. You think you are the best and you think you are the one who when people look at the diva’s division people think off. Well, news flash Layla you are not the best and personally I think all this sweet talk about Brie is because you are making friends with the competition so she might not challenge you for that title because you are scared of her. But you don’t need to go against Brie for that title because I want one more shot at taking that title away from you and you will not be champion.

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Normal_C00089

Eve
Layla last week showed you are nothing special. Did you see what Kharma did too you? Teddy Long made a smart business decision and as you can tell he gave the people what they wanted. Layla you can carry on making the jokes regarding myself and Teddy for as long as you like but the truth is me and Teddy have a lot of history. He helped me get to where I am today and I owe a lot to that man. He helped me fight for the divas championship and he is the one who is going to help me get another shot because he knows it is the rightful thing to do and after the comments you made about him last week Layla, he is not in the best off moods with you. Teddy is a great man and you should show him some respect. Now Layla let’s face the real facts shall we and that is that you cannot just cheat your way out of another title match and move onto the next challenger. You will face me one more time. You will lose that title at Digital Decision and I will get what I deserve. I have worked my ass off for months and now I am right where I need to be. I am on top of the divas division and instead of someone who the crowd hates been the one who is the champion, the people will be able to look at a diva who actually respects them.

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Normal_C00087

Eve
So what’s it gonna’ be Layla? Are we going to need someone to come out to make this match official whether you like it or not or will you accept and not need to run out of here with your tail between your legs like the little animal that you are. Personally I think you have a little scrape of dignity in your body to accept a challenge and even you said there is no challengers right? Well here is one stood right in front of you and if you’re not too scared too put that title up on the line against me one more time well…let’s just make this official.

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 8IDBM

{Layla}
Scared? Of you?

Layla bursts into an uncontrollable spree of laughter.

{Layla}
I can't...Oh my god...Screw being a wrestler, you need to pursue a career in comedy! That was the single most hilarious thing I've ever heard!

Her laughing continues as the fans boo in disapproval of her taking Eve so lightly. She finally calms down places her hand on her chest still chuckling a little bit before throwing her hand up ordering the fans to be quiet.

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 RO86F

{Layla}
First of all, I'm friends with Brie because she's the only one in this cesspool of a division that actually shows signs of being something other than a complete waste of space. It's nice to share the burden of being the best instead of surrounded by incompetent "wrestlers" like you. Facing Brie would actually be a step up from the "competition" that's been thrown my way recently. That of course being of you.I gotta know Eve, how do you do it? How do you have the gall to walk out here on that stage and act as if you're some kind of threat to my title? You've had countless chances before, and now you want another? This isn't a soup kitchen honey. I don't just hand out free title shots to every loser that wants one. I have dignity, class, and talent, three things that you lack, so don't you dare question my character, you don't know what I've been through, what I've overcome, and how hard I've worked to get to this very stage in my career! I wasn't just handed something on a platter, I had to work for what I wanted, and you just expect to bypass all the hard work and go straight to possible success? No, it doesn't work like that Eve. You've proven you're nothing to me, so why should you get one more match? Because the third time is going to be so much different from the last two? The third time will be the charm? Is that it, Eve? You're ridiculous you know that?

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Normal_C00109

Eve
Layla do everyone here a favour and just shut up for one second.
I was not messing around and I am certainly not ridiculous. Just look at the matches we’ve had for that divas championship. I have been so close too beating you. So close that it was just at my fingertips before you took it all away. You were the one that used the ropes to get the pin over me so if I wasn’t a challenge that why exactly did you feel the need to do that? Why did you feel the need to hit me with your title in our first match and why now of all times in front of everybody do you feel the need to be such a hypocrite and to say a load of BS which everyone knows is just not true. Sweetie, you know full well I proved myself too you and you know that I can beat you. You put on this false look when you step out into that ring and you look all tough but the fact is deep down you know that if we fought you would lose and you’re scared. You want to keep champion and I don’t blame you but I want another shot and I will get another shot. You don’t control the shots around here Layla. If a match is made there is nothing you can do about it.

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 WfdpM

{Layla}
A hypocrite? How am I hypocrite? Really Eve, I'd love to know what's going through your dense little head when you say something so baseless as that. You don't control what happens around here either Missy. Just because you're all buddy buddy with Teddy Teddy doesn't give you any authority over anything! You're useless, your spot in this division has been nothing but disappointment after disappointment, and instead of learning from your mistakes you just keep repeating history every single time you get a chance at the Divas Championship. The fact is you shouldn't, and you won't be getting a third opportunity to once again do what you best, fail.

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Normal_C00092

Eve
Layla I’m not the one who will go down as the single biggest disgrace to that Divas Championship in XWL history. Last week we saw you get destroyed by Kharma. What would you have done if that was for the title huh? Consider yourself lucky Teddy wasn’t that mad at you. Layla I might lose a few matches now and again but I learn from my mistakes but whats different about them matches and ours is that I didn’t lose fairly. I was screwed out of it and I did nothing wrong. I had the title won both times. I don’t need to learn from my mistakes ‘cause I did nothing wrong. Can you remember what happened after the match Layla? That was a little side of me which I never thought would come out. A more aggressive side. If I get another shot you won’t have the chance to do your usual tactics. I will make sure that you never do them again.

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 AwS3X

{Layla}
I'm sorry is that suppose to impress me? That you do actually have other emotions other than the usual generic smiley cardboard cutout expression that every diva like you have become accustomed to? Oh you insulted me? Why don't I smile about it! I lost my title, but I'm gonna smile! Ow! I stubbed my toe! Better smile! You're not this sweet and innocent little victim that you portray every week. That's the problem with this company! Too many fake and talent-less hacks have held this championship, not because they deserved it, but because they fit the mold that this company was so hung up on. But you know the kicker, Eve? Despite doing all that like the many divas before you, it's done nothing but hinder you. I'm not knocking your talent, there is something in there, although minor, there is something of potential there...But you don't know how to bring it out, and that's why I've beaten you every time we've stepped into the same ring, because I know my potential, I know what I'm capable of, while you, you're just stuck in this little world you've created for yourself. You play this all American girl, this "strong" heroine role model for girls everywhere, when that's not who you are at all, is it Eve? You're not sweet, you're not innocent, and you're not a victim.

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 9VXKZ

{Layla}
As for Teddy, you're just using him to get to this title...I see right through you sister so don't dare try to deny it. Teddy may have these weird little fantasies about the situation, but the reality is you're a woman in a man's world doing nothing but trying to get ahead by exploiting the male weakness. That's how you got him to book me against Kharma last week, not because I deserved to face that little "attraction" as you call her, but because you made him feel so bad for you, that he'd do anything to put a smile back on that little face. But last week is done, and tonight, it's time you face fact. You've had two opportunities in the last two months to take this title away from me, and twice you've failed to do so. It might be hard for you to grasp this cold hard fact, but not all dreams come true, cupcake. So quit wasting mine, yours, and these people's time with your talk becoming Divas Champion. Because real talk, it ain't gonna happen.

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Normal_C00425

Eve's expression changes, she seems infuriated by Layla's constant need to talk down to her, and just as she's about to respond she's cut off by the sound of Teddy Long's theme.

The fans cheer as the assistant to the general manager Teddy Long walks out from the back. Eve's expression quickly changes, a slightly devious and pleased smile appears on her face, perhaps she's expecting something, but before Teddy can see her satisfied look of villainous proportions she quickly covers her face before lowering her hand almost as if she were trying to make herself cry. Teddy looks at her with a look of concern, places his hand on her to console her, and then backs away turning his attention to Layla.

{Teddy Long}
Alright Layla, I've about had it up to here with you. You might think you're irreplaceable, but sister, you're in for a rude awakening. Now at Bad Blood Ms. Torres met you in a one on one situation for your Divas Championship, you felt the need to disqualify yourself and so a rematch was made for last month's Unforgiven. Once again you refused to follow the rules, using the ropes illegally to your advantage, and if Eve's not on your level, then you'll have no problem defending that title in two weeks at Digital Decision!

Eve looks at Teddy as if she were just given a million dollars, her smile could light up a room, and it certainly seems to have Mr. Long in a trance.

{Layla}
Are you kidding me?! Where's Vickie? Because I've about had it up to here with your little puppy dog love, Mr. Long. You're in a position of power, and all you've done is abuse it since day one! Why does she deserve a third chance? What has she done to deserve it? Nothing!

{Teddy Long}
It's in your best interest to keep that little mouth of yours shut if you know what's good for you.

{Layla}
I will not be silenced! Give me a reason, I demand to know why that sniveling loser deserves not one, not two, but three chances?!

{Teddy Long}
Because I'm the assistant general manager, and I said so. Don't like it? You don't have to, but you will be defending your title against Eve Torres at Digital Decision, and because you've done nothing but cheat this woman out of every chance she had, we're going to do things a bit differently this time.

{Layla}
Oh you're gonna tie my hands behind my back so your little "friend" has the advantage? Or maybe you could make it illegal for me to even touch one hair on her pretty little head.

{Teddy Long}
No, but since you asked then you better listen up. The fans are in control of this event, with each match there are options for them to choose from, and this will be no different. Now I've already gone over three fair stipulations for this title match with my advisers, and so here it is. You will be defending your Divas Championship against Eve in just two weeks, and because you can't seem to stick to the rules, the fans have the final say on just what match you'll be competing in. Option A. An Exteme Makeover match, objects will surround the entire ringside area, and you may use them however you please. Option B. The Divas Championship will be suspended high up in the air on a pole! The first person to retrieve the title will walk away the Divas Champion.

{Layla}
A pole? You're going to let these sex starved idiots have an option that involves a pole?! Gee I wonder which match they'll pick...

{Teddy Long}
I wasn't finished, I'll thank you not to interrupt me.

{Layla}
And I'll thank you not to put my fate in the hands of moronic losers like the ones in the arena right now!

Loud boos start back up as the fans express their disdain for what Layla said about them.

{Layla}
Boo yourselves!

{Teddy Long}
Are you done?

{Layla}
Fine, what's this oh so amazing last option? A bra and panties match? Maybe a wet n wild extravaganza? Oh, I know, a pudding match! Nothing says respected athlete like getting thrown into a kiddie pool full of pudding...

{Teddy Long}
Are you going to rant all night or are you going to let me announce the third option?

She throws her hand up giving up on even trying to talk some sense into him.

{Teddy Long}
Now as I was saying, the first option will be an extreme makeover match, the second will be a title on a pole match, and the third....will be a match that's in your favor Miss Layla. A last chance match! That means that whoever walks away the Divas Champion when the dust settles will move onto the next challenger in line, no rematches, no second chances, and no exceptions. Should the fans decide to vote this last option it'll be do or die for you two ladies, so with that said, good luck and have a good night, holla!

His microphone lowers down and his theme starts back up as we cut to both Eve and Layla for their reactions, Eve still looks as happy as ever, the last option might prove to be more beneficial to her, because should she win Layla wouldn't get a rematch...It's almost the perfect plan. While Layla still seems agitated despite the last option ensuring Eve finally couldn't weasel her away into another rematch should she lose, but you can tell she's not too happy about having to step in the ring again with Eve, almost as if she's worried her reign might actually come to an end depending on which option the fans vote. Eve motions around her waist signaling she's coming for that title more focused and ready than ever, and Layla just raises it up mouthing the words "this is mine!" before we fade away to the graphic for the Divas Championship voting options just made official.

Divas Championship

You decide the stipulation

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Divastitle

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Cq3zLXWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Ww8qy
Eve Torres Vs Layla El (C)

A) Extreme Makeover Match

B) Title on a pole match

C) Last chance match

Remember to send all votes to me or Zander! Get to voting!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/17/2012 - 6/24/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:12 pm

*Sheamus's theme hits as he gets ready to come out to the ring*

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Sh10XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Sh13XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Sh11

*Sheamus walks up the steps the crowd isn't giving him a warm welcome as they're screaming "You did it" and "White Trash". Sheamus just ignores he gets handed a mic he's looking very quiet at the moment he lifts the mic up to his mouth ....*

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Sh9

[[Sheamus]]
Okay right now I'm going to close my eyes and pretend that I'm not surrounded by a bunch of idiot's that like to falsely accuse me of a crime that I did not commit. I'm in a court room with the same jury OJ Simpson or Cassie Anthony had. I'm also going to pretend that Robert Kardashian is my lawyer and this is going to go very smoothly. But then I open my eyes and I realize that I am surrounded by a much of idiots. I'm not in a court room I'm in Brisbane, Austrailia, why in the blue hell did XWL even make an effort to go to Austrailia just dumb founds me. Let's get on to an important subject like I don't know maybe who attacked John Cena. *The crowd begins to scream you did it*

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Sh8

[[Sheamus]]
And that is what get's me very upset when you people accuse me of something I did not do. I know I'm looking very guilty right now I did kick Cena in the face not once but twice but I had good reasoning behind what I did. The reasoning for me giving a huge brogue kick to the face of Cena was because I was tired of hereing his garbage about me attacking him! I didn't start this what so ever I came out here last week and tried to explain that it wasn't me. He want on about it being me and how he wants to fight me and such so I started the fight. Let me stress this I did not start the conflict I started the fight. Cena if you want to fight me go right ahead because fella I plan hurting you to the point of no continue. People say this all the time how they're going to injure the other person how they're going to make sure they never walk again. Well I'm going to do those things you see the size of me. A man like me you shouldn't me messing me with it will just led to bad things done the line....

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Sh7

[[Sheamus]]
Was anybody paying attention to the assault I gave Heath Slater last week. The pain that I delivered was just something out a scary story. Imagine a man like me coming at you with these size 13 boot's. The screams that Heath Slater was doing was just music to my ear's. I hope you watched that match Cena and I hope you watch me hurt Homicide tonight. It's really not going to be pretty I plan on throwing that man around this ring right here like a rag doll. I'm letting everybody know this right now that there is no stopping me from completing my goal and becoming the world champion in XWL. After I make sure I absolutely destroy Cena I don't care how long it's going to take after it's all said and done I'm going to move on to something that I will deserve in the future and that's the XWL World Championship. But lets stay in the present Cena once more I did not attack you I did not cause these problems. I'm going to end these problems when ever you feel is the right time I'm always ready for a brawl..

*John Cena's theme song hits and a loud pop follows from the fans. Sheamus seemed almost like he was expecting Cena to come out though, and is not affected by him coming out very much at all. However, the fans are glad Cena is here to quiet Sheamus, hopefully once and for all.*

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Normal_vlcsnap-00059

*Cena comes running out from the back and the pop from him grows louder. John is clearly glad to be here and walks out to the top of the ramp where he salutes.*

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Normal_vlcsnap-00075

*John Cena throws his hand forward and then rushes down the ring, seemingly the closer he gets the louder the fans get. Cena finally reaches the end of the ramp and is then able to slide into the ring. John runs the ropes before throwing up the vintage, "Hustle Loyalty and Respect" taunt before finally grabbing a mic and beginning to speak.*

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Normal_vlcsnap-00355

[John Cena] You know, it's funny Sheamus, I was actually starting to think that you didn't do it. I mean, you did a great job of convincing me you didn't do it last week! Your evidence was so solid that I'm pleased to tell you that you're completely off my list of people who could have done it, I'm EXTREMELY sorry for ever thinking you did it... It was just so foolish of me and I promise you it will never happen again..... But I don't know if you remember this or not, but right before the "attack", I was talking to a security guard... Well, it just so happens I met up with that same security guard again and he seems to have a bit more of a lead on the story than I think you'd like. Why don't we let the whole world take a look.

*Sheamus looks a little worried about what Cena could be showing, but Cena looks as confident as ever. The tron lights up and shows "Earlier Tonight" where we see the security guard from two weeks ago approach John Cena. The security guard has a box in his hands.*

[Security Guard] Hey John, I think you'd want to see what's inside of this.

[John Cena] Thanks man. I'll check it out when I get in my locker room.

*The tron stops for a brief moment and we see John Cena speaking again.*

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Normal_vlcsnap-00364

[John Cena] Well it's funny, I guess big things really do come in small packages because later that night as I strolled into my locker room, I opened the package from that nice security guard and what did I find? Footage of what really happened.... Role the tape!

*The tron lights up with, "Two Weeks Ago", where we're taken to an unfamiliar area, somewhere outside the arena and it's just bright enough to make out Sheamus outside the entrance to the arena. Sheamus has a bag by his side where he pulls out a mask! Sheamus puts the mask on and walks into the building looking just like the man who had attacked Cena that week. Sheamus walks past the security guard, who John had seen on that night, in the direction of Cena's locker room. The tape then cuts.*

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Normal_vlcsnap-00354

[John Cena] I think that's proof enough that Sheamus attacked me, but now I know you're wondering, who was it that I AA'd last week? Well, luckily there were two tapes in the box... Role the footage!

*We come to a video on the tron that says "Last Week", we can see Sheamus backstage talking to some guy who looks like he's only a local competitor because we've never seen him before, but he's roughly the same size as Sheamus. The men are talking.*

[Sheamus] If you do this for me, I promise it will pay off in the end, fella. All you have to do is go out there if he catches on to me, ya got it?

[Local Competitor] Alright, but what's in it for me? Come on Sheamus, I know that you XWL superstars make the big bucks...

[Sheamus] Alright, alright, I'll give you $20,000... Will you come out if I need you?

[Local Competitor] If you need me, I'll be there.

**The two men shake hands and we cut out of the video. Cena takes the mic, now looking more confident than ever.*

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Normal_vlcsnap-00295

[John Cena] And I'm not quite sure, do I have the right guy? Do all of you in the audience think that Sheamus is the one who attacked me two weeks ago on Redemption?

*The crowd all yell "Yes!" as Cena says that and they all seem to agree it was Sheamus who did it.*

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Normal_vlcsnap-00296

[John Cena] So how long did you think you could keep it up Sheamus? I'm certainly no Lucky Cannon when it comes to being a cop, but come on, you had to know I'd find out sooner or later, wait no, don't even answer anything I'm saying right now because you're going to listen to me for now. Sheamus, I know you did it, so let's settle this where everyone can see... We're going to have Sheamus... taking on John Cena... at Digital Decision! And since you chose to start this fight, I'll choose how we'll end it. The match options for Digital Decision will be as follows... You can have a tables match, or.... A ladders match. You see, that way I can either throw you threw a table, or I can smash your face in with a ladder. The choice however, belongs to the fans.

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Normal_vlcsnap-00440

[John Cena] But hold on a second... Let's not jump to conclusions either, Sheamus why don't you share your side of the story. You've come up with terrific excuses so far, so let's see what you have for us now. Maybe you have an evil twin who does bad things and tries to blame it on you? Oh, that's not it? Well maybe someone drugged you and you don't remember a thing so it's not your fault! Not it either? Well, I don't know... Maybe you're just a coward who was afraid to face me when we were both 100% and ready to fight. I think I've hit the nail on the head. But why don't you just go ahead and tell us what you were thinking anyways, Sheamus.

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Normal_xtreme-wrestling-network_org_WWE_Monday_Night_RAW_2009_11_09_HDTV_XviD-KYR_avi_001554052

[[Sheamus]]
So you think you've got this all figured out, huh fella? Well I've got a bit of news for ya. Ya see, that man I was talking to, the reason you didn't recognize him isn't because he's a man I hired to attack you and cover up for me, he's just a friend of mine who I owed some money to. We were talking about a little bit of personal business that I don't think is any of your business, Cena, and I'm offended you even found that video. The man who gave you it should be fired on the spot! And Cena, I'm sure you think that you have me with the mask, but the truth is, my face was just cold! I mean-

*Before Sheamus can continue one second more with what Cena sees as an obvious lie, John cuts him off.*

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Normal_vlcsnap-00427

[John Cena] Now I might believe that, but it's the end of June! Your stories seem to get better everytime, Sheamus, look at most of the fans in this audience, they don't seem like they're too cold...

*Now before Cena can go on further, Sheamus takes the stand and begins speaking this time.*

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Normal_xtreme-wrestling-network_org_WWE_Monday_Night_RAW_2009_11_09_HDTV_XviD-KYR_avi_001565630

[[Sheamus]]
We're in doors y'know. It doesn't take some kind of braniac to figure out that air conditioners are sometimes a little too effective, and besides, that was two weeks ago, I bet you don't even remember that it was really cold that week... But you know Cena, I'll accept your little challenge. We can go one on one at Digital Decision, and I'll show you what would have happened if I was the man in the mask. Cena, you're not going to be the same after Digital Decision when I brogue kick you into another world. Oh and one more thing, I don't like your match options. But seeing as I'm a nice guy, I'll let you keep them... On one condition. Seeing as a ladders and tables match can't compare with the match I'm about to offer, there's no need for me to waste my breath trying to get your matches off the voting list. So Cena, the match I want to have is an Irish Street Fight.

*Some fans boo Sheamus at talking down to Cena like that, but others cheer him because they want to see an Irish Street Fight between the two men. Sheamus then raises the microphone back up to speak.*

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Normal_xtreme-wrestling-network_org_WWE_Monday_Night_RAW_2009_11_09_HDTV_XviD-KYR_avi_001566731

[[Sheamus]]
Cena, that match type is the best of them all. I grew up fighting in Ireland so I can tell you if you meet me in that match, you won't be the same again. Anything goes, no rules, I could make you need stitches, Cena. Now I'm sure all of you fans agree that you want to see John Cena never able to compete again, right? Well once I'm doing kicking his arse in an Irish Street Fight he never will compete again!

*The fans boo Sheamus for threatening Cena's career like that, but John Cena takes the mic now. Cena prepares to speak now and is very ready, and Sheamus is forced to listen.*

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Normal_vlcsnap-00426

[John Cena] Sheamus, the fact of the matter is this, it doesn't matter what type of match is chosen because I'm sick of you. I'm sick of hearing your excuses, I'm suck of you acting like your tough, and most of all, I'm sick of you disrespecting these fans. You've proven time and time again that the only way you can get the best of me is by pulling something over on me. You know, just for your sake I'd be more than happy to face you in an Irish Street Fight because the one rule in an Irish Street Fight is that there are no rules. And with no rules I can inflict the type of pain that will keep you out of my business for a long time. I'm not like you, Sheamus, I don't need distractions to get the best of my opponent. All I need is a match. You see, I Never Give Up, Sheamus and you're going to realize that when we face off at Digital Decision. You can crack open my head with a chair, Brogue Kick me off the stage, I'll keep on fighting. I'll fight until you give up.

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Normal_xtreme-wrestling-network_org_WWE_Monday_Night_RAW_2009_11_09_HDTV_XviD-KYR_avi_001561826

[[Sheamus]]
That's real cute, Cena. Giving your speech for the kids, or as you like to call them the "CeNation". John, I hate to say- who am I kidding, I love to say this! Come Digital Decision, I hope that you never give up, because if you don't... I'll hurt you, and you can kick out, you can get up and knock over the ladder, you can somehow keep yourself from going through the table, it doesn't matter! I'll injure you, I'll cripple you, you won't need to give up because you'll be knocked out, unable to continue! I'm a Celtic WARRIOR, you're just some fruity pebble, and when there's no rules, or when there's weapons involved, I think my bet would be on the warrior.

[John Cena] It's not about what people call you, because if that case I'd be fighting a donkey's ass, it's about-

*Before John Cena can even really speak, Sheamus seems to have heard enough of him and drops the mic. He charges forward and throws a punch at Cena out of nowhere, but Cena must have seen it coming because he ducks it! Sheamus turns around after being surprised by missing the punch and as he turns around John Cena does a quick, "You Can't See Me" taunt and kicks him in the gut. John Cena throws Sheamus high upon his shoulders and is ready for the AA! He's about to hit it but somehow Sheamus is able to wiggle free and he rolls out of the ring. Sheamus begins to walk towards the ramp as Cena's theme begins to play.*

*Even though Sheamus escaped the AA, it's clear that Cena has won this battle. John Cena's theme is loud and blocking what they're saying, but the mouths of both Sheamus and Cena seem to be running rapidly as we fade off into a graphic for the match between the two at Digital Decision..*

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 RedemptionjohncenaXWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Redemptionsheamus
John Cena vs. Sheamus

A) Tables Match
B) Ladders Match
C) Irish Street Fight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/17/2012 - 6/24/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 6:05 pm

Normal Match
XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 RedemptionjohncenaXWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Redemptionjohnmorrison
John Cena vs. John Morrison

In a match to determine the superior John, Cena will do what he couldn’t to Christian and that’s beat Morrison in the ring. Though Morrison is hot off a win and a win against Cena would do wonders for him.

They fight and then John Cena wins after an AA.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/17/2012 - 6/24/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 7:54 am

XWL's Redemption returns from commercial break to a loud wave of boo's as the entire Corporation are in the ring and joined by CM Punk who looks a lot more than unhappy...

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 0YHAj

[Vince]:
Ladies and gentlemen of the XWL universe, you are graced by the presence of the most dominant force in wrestling history here tonight for a special reason...Two weeks ago that man right there CM Punk laid his hands on me...Now in case you've been living under a rock for the past twenty years and have no idea, I'm Vincent Kennedy McMahon and you just don't go running around starting fights with me whenever you feel like it...It just won't end well for you and that is a promise. Although that message goes out to absolutely everyone on the face of this earth tonight it's aimed at you, Punk. I am a vengeful man yes, but I am also a fair man. So here's what I propose, Punk, I want you to apologize to me here tonight, then I want you to promise to me that nothing of the sort will ever happen again and finally I want you to get down on your hands and knee's and beg for my forgiveness.

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Normal_20111114raw_0865

[CM Punk]
Hold on a second, let me just try to get this right...you...Vince McMahon...Want me...CM Punk...To get down on my knees? You know that I'm no Dwayne Johnson, I don't just drop to my knees when you click your fingers. I mean really, what did you think was gonna happen? Did you think I was just gonna let it slide that you had Sloth over there kick my ass and leave me bed ridden for a week?

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 ZPaku

[Brock Lesnar]
Watch your mouth, Punk.

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Normal_20111114raw_0890

[CM Punk]
Oh I'm sorry Brock, am I supposed to be afraid of you or something? You know, when I first heard that you where finally coming to XWL I was actually kinda glad, because I respected you Brock. I thought to myself, that's exactly what this place needs, another Paul Heyman guy who isn't afraid to take the fight to anyone. A man who can't be controlled by anyone, management or superstar alike but here you are Brock Lesnar in all your glory proving me wrong by being nothing but a Corporate bitch!

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Normal_raw04022012caps-00044

[The Rock]
Do you have any idea who you're speaking to Jabroni?

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Normal_20111114raw_0904

[CM Punk]
Don't even get me started on you Dwayne lord knows I won't stop but the truth of the matter is, you're both as bad as each other and you wanna know why? You take orders and get bossed around by a man who couldn't run a damn bath never mind a company, so no Vince, I will not apologize, I will not promise you that I'll never lay my hands on you again but here's a promise I can make, the second and I mean the second that I get out of this little deal...Which I will, I'm going to wrap my hands around your throat and pay you back for every last ounce of humiliation, every drop of my blood that shed on your hands...And finally Vince, no, I will not get down on my knee's and beg for your forgiveness but here's a suggestion. You get down on yours and kiss my Chicago Made ass!

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 1cCgy

[Vince]:
God dammit that's enough! Shut the hell up! You seem to be forgetting that you are under our control Punk, so if you so much as utter another word I'll terminate your control so quick that you'll be drowning your sorrows in your local bar by tomorrow morning, do you understand me?

Punk lifts the mic up to his mouth as though he is about to speak but then...He drops it to the floor! The fans boo as CM Punk seems to have given in to Vince but the boo's quickly erupt into a frenzy of cheers as CM Punk lifts up his middle finger right in the face of the Corporation leader! Before Vince McMahon even has the time to be shocked Punk turns around and nails The Rock with a huge right hand much to the delight of the Redemption crowd, Punk turns his attention to Brock Lesnar but the next big thing is two steps ahead of him and turns Punk inside out with an insane clothesline! The crowd are absolutely livid, throwing merchandise, cups and everything they can get their hands on as a pissed of Rock gets back to his feet and begins to stomp all over Punks torso, soon after Brock joins in on the beating and lastly Vince begins to kick into the straightedge warrior! The Corporation are completely laying in to CM Punk and there's absolutely nothing he can do about it! He's completely outnumbered, the fans are riled up and pissed as hell as their hero CM Punk is being destroyed...Until...

The Crowd erupts at the sound of Triple H's theme hitting around the arena

Seconds Later..
XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 MAluv

The Game walks from behind the curtain, the cheers get even louder in the arena. As The Corporation look on at top of the ramp, to see HHH with Sledge Hammer in hand staring down at them. Brock Lesnar is going mad at Vince, asking why the man he got fired is back.

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 O6jKB

The Corporation are begging HHH to get down to the ring, they know even with a Sledge hammer, they have him outnumbered. CM Punk lays out from the assault by the Corporation, not knowing that Triple H just saved him. HHH just looks down at the ring, looks up at his sledge hammer and continues to make his way to the ring

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 THxGw

Triple H enters the ring, and all hell breaks lose. The Corporation immediately on the attack, making Triple H drop the Sledge Hammer, but HHH fights back with punches to Vince and The Rock, knocking them back. CM Punk now realises what is going on and gets to his feet to help HHH fight off The Corporation in a now 3 on 2 Situation. Triple H and Punk are united and begin to battle with the Corporation. Triple H knocks Vince down to the matt, with a right hand. The Rock and CM Punk are going at it , HHH Picks up his Sledge Hammer.. He's lining up Brock lesnar! HHH Swings the Sledge Hammer at Brock Lesnar... But Brock Ducks! Triple H connects with the Sledge Hammer across the head of CM Punk! The Corporation quickly exit the Ring, wanting to no part of Triple H and his Sledge Hammer.

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 BPqCH

CM Punk Lays out on the mat, after accidently getting hit by the Sledge Hammer due to Brock Lesnar ducking out of the way. But Triple H is too focused on Brock Lesnar and The rest of the Corporation to realise what he's just done.

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 V8Yd2

Brock stares down at the man he had fired, just a month ago.

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 QIdCT

Triple H throws the Sledge Hammer down in anger, and not begin able to get at Brock Lesnar, as HHH just gives a cold stare right back to Brock Lesnar.

Redemption fades to commercial

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/17/2012 - 6/24/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:54 am

Holy shit! Didnt see that coming, specially since gazz said hhh would be gone ror a lil bit which made the suprise that much bettter tbh. Great promo guys!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/17/2012 - 6/24/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:47 am

Redemption returns and we see a member of the XWL Medical Staff standing backstage talking to a person who is just out of the cameraman's, whom judging by the camera angle is eaves dropping, line of sight.

{{Medical Staff Member}}
Listen, I would like to tell you that the injury isn't too serious, hell I would love to tell you that you could wrestle your match tonight, but I'd be lying. 

{Cole}
Who's he talking to? Who's injured? 

{Styles}
I know as much as you Cole.

{Cole}
You wish you knew as much as I did!

{Styles}
I was talking about knowing who's injured..

{Cole}
Oh, well I hope it's not The Rock or Christian, I was really looking forward to tonight's main event.

{Styles}
Christian did get attacked last week, maybe he was hurt more than we thought! Or maybe it's CM Punk, after what Triple H accidentally did to him with that sledgehammer!

{{Medical Staff Member}}
Just keep ice on it and you'll be back in the ring in no time. Hey, where are you going? I still need to wrap your ankle Lita!

The crowd pops as Lita walks into the camera's view.

{{Lita}}
I'm going out to the ring to wrestle my match doc, and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

{{Medical Staff Member}}
Oh yeah? Don't make me get Vickie Guerrero involved, she already has enough on her plate.

{{Lita}}
Oh come on, just give me the okay to wrestle tonight. I feel fine.

{{Medical Staff Member}}
You have a sprained ankle, that's not fine.

{{Lita}}
So what? I'm facing Velvet Sky and Maryse, I'm sure that I can beat them both sprained ankle or not.

{{Medical Staff Member}}
I'm not an expert on the divas skill level in the ring, but I am an expert on injuries, and Lita, you're injured, too injured to compete and that's final.

The crowd pops as none other than Teddy Long enters the scene and begins to talk to the Medical Staff Member.

{{Teddy Long}}
What seems to be the matter here playa?

{{Medical Staff Member}}
Well Teddy, I'm glad that you showed up when you did, Lita here is trying to compete in her match even though she's not even close to being cleared to compete tonight, let alone next week.

{{Lita}}
Last week I was in serious pain so I sat my match out, but tonight I feel fine. 

{{Medical Staff Member}}
A sprained ankle isn't fine.

{{Teddy Long}}
He's right Lita. If the XWL Medical Staff says you aren't cleared to compete then I'm afraid I can't let you go out to that ring tonight.

{{Lita}}
But

{{Teddy Long}}
No buts Lita, rules are rules. Thanks for doing a great job doc, I've got it from here.

{{Medical Staff Member}}
Thanks Teddy.

The staff member leaves Lita and Teddy.

{{Lita}}
This isn't fair Teddy, I know I can beat Velvet and Maryse.

{{Teddy Long}}
And you will get the chance to Lita, but not tonight. I'd much rather have you sit tonight's match out, next week's as well, that way when you do make your much anticipated return to the ring you'll be 100%.

{{Lita}}
Teddy. When I agreed to return to this industry I did it for one reason and one reason only, not for the fame, not for the money, not even for the fans although I do love them. I did it for the wrestling. 

{{Teddy Long}}
I know bu-

{{Lita}}
No Teddy I don't think you know. When I left the WWE there were so many rumors as to why I left. Some said it was because of my past injuries, some said it was because I was sick of being called a whore, some even said it was because of the whole Edge and Matt conflict. But when I left the WWE it wasn't because of my body and it wasn't because of what anyone said, it was because I simply did everything a women could do in the WWE. I didn't get the same rush that I used to when I stepped into the ring, wrestling the same divas over and over was getting old to me. I wanted to move on with my life, I wanted to travel, I wanted to play more with my band, and I knew that I couldn't do either if I were still wrestling, because this industry takes up every second of your time. But the XWL is a whole different playing field with new players, there are accomplishments here that I have yet to achieve. So I signed with the XWL for two reasons, to wrestle and to win, hell Teddy I'd rather compete in a dark match then be apart of a photoshoot or autograph signing, because wrestling is what I love to do, wrestling is my passion.  

{{Teddy Long}}
And making sure that Redemption goes as smooth as possible is what I do, so Lita, I'm sorry, but you can't compete tonight and that's final! Holla!

With that Teddy daces his way out of the camera's view as Lita looks on before we cut to a commercial break.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/17/2012 - 6/24/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:47 am

Redemption moves on from it’s previous segment to what looks to be in a superstars locker room, after a few moments the camera pans to the side where we see Joey Ryan sat in the corner. Joey waits for a few minutes to finish his cigarette before speaking.

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 UzqZJ

Joey Ryan
LIGHTS…..CAMERA’S…..ACTION!
So it looks like XWL management didn’t take too lightly to my actions a couple of weeks ago. Apparently I was out of control and I put a woman in danger. Apparently she has grounds too sue me for everything I have. I have jack shit. I still hand post my merch to fans and I still work my ass off just to make ends meet. She knew what she had coming and she knew what she was getting into. I didn’t do anything which I wouldn’t do to anyone who was in her shoes. I was a fair man, I gave clean breaks, I let her have a bit of an offense and didn’t try to sleaze her in any way necessary but all it took was one swift kick to the jaw and she was out cold. After I did what I did I heard a rumour going around she was a future XWL talent and was close to signing to a deal. After the match she didn’t want to be nowhere near me or this company so she’s jumped ship. Fair to say management was not too happy so I wasn’t allowed into the arena last week.

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Dkx4x

Joey Ryan
This stupid excuse of a management booked me in a match against Cody Rhodes, two men who are young, hungry superstars in the peaks of our careers. We would have put on a match which would have been the main event. We both would have given all you people what you want, a true wrestling match, something these corporate machines can’t even do. You look at “the corporation” and it’s a true example of everything I’ve been saying for the past few weeks. Vince McMahon is in control of Brock and Dwayne and he has given them their careers. They have never stepped into an Indy event and they do not have what it takes to cut it in professional wrestling. People like Joey Ryan, CM Punk and Daniel Bryan. Huge superstars from the indies who now are getting that break. Joey Ryan is the future of this company and I am transforming this company each and every week.

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 DKwNm

Joey Ryan
Joey Ryan is the greatest thing to come out of Los Angeles. You can all check the reviews and see that I am the one who is getting all the fame, all the chicks and all the glory. I am a former Intercontinental champion and an XWL 15 champion. I am the man which made them titles mean something again. I am the man who when he steps in front of this camera, trends worldwide on Twitter and sends TV ratings through the roof! Joey Ryan is the man who is BRINGING SLEAZY BACK...to XWL Redemption. You people are all in for a treat because tonight Joey Ryan is back, I have been allowed into the arena this week and I am booked for a match. Tonight I go one on one against a man who I have some recent history with…Davey Richards.

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 6jNyE

Joey Ryan
Davey you were the man who took away the Intercontinental title from me just a few months ago. You were the man who nobody thought would win but somehow pulled off the fluke of the century. Noone would have expected it but somehow you did…only to lose to Christian at the first hurdle. I never even got my intercontinental championship rematch. I am demanding that after tonight when I beat Davey I get my rematch and I go against Christian instead of Davey. He dosen’t deserve a match for my title and after Christians recent run as champion he dosen’t even deserve to hold the title. Joey Ryan is putting his name in the hat. Joey Ryan wants to be a champion again and tonight after I beat Davey I will prove that I deserve to be in the main event fighting Christian for the intercontinental championship.

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Mauax

Joey Ryan
Now one thing finally which a lot of people have been asking me about is one man over on Breakdown who recently seems nowhere to be seen, AJ Styles. AJ I don’t know what tricks you are trying to pull but we are done. Joey Ryan is in another league and quite frankly you do not deserve to even be in the same ring as me. I took away the Intercontinental title from your fingertips and I took the XWL 15 medal from you aswell. I am the wall in your career AJ. Joey Ryan is the man who you cannot beat. Joey Ryan is the man who not only once, or twice but multiple times has left you lying in that ring with a lethal dosage of Joey Ryan sleaze. Maybe one day we’ll meet AJ but for now I am moving on to bigger and better things. It is a god damn travesty when Joey Ryan dosen’t have a title around his waist and that is something which needs too change.

Joey Ryan
Before I go let me just ask everyone the question you have all been wanting too know…WHO WANTS A MOUSTACHE RIDE? Ahhh.

Joey pushes the camera away as he steps up and leaves the locker room. Davey Richards theme can be heard in the distance indicating that Joey vs Davey might be happening right now. The camera fades out to the stage as crowd prepare themselves for the Bad Blood rematch.

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 RedemptiondaveyXWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Redemptionjoeyryan
Davey Richards vs. Joey Ryan
A matchup between two former champions could swing in any direction but Richards put down McGilllicutty last week, but he’s never faced anyone as sleazy as Ryan before.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/17/2012 - 6/24/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Redemption: 6/17/2012 - 6/24/2012
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next