Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Redemption: 6/17/2012 - 6/24/2012

Go down 
+6
TheKrzyOne
Jonguin
Austin
sdogg50c
Zander
P.R Son
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Redemption: 6/17/2012 - 6/24/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 - Page 2 Redemp1

Live From – Brisbane Entertainment Centre in Brisbane, Austrailia.

Deadline Time: 5:00 PM EST

Arena for Matches: Raw

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionheathXWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionrhino
Heath Slater Vs Rhino
Heat Slater fell to the returning Sheamus last week, and tonight his luck just cannot get any better as he's set to take on the returning "war machine" Rhino, can he surprise us with a big win, or will the one man rockband be his first of many victims?

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionkofikingstonXWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionmichaelmcgill
Kofi Kingston vs. Michael McGillicutty
Kofi hasn’t really been anything in XWL while McGillicutty is currently doing things never thought possible, though he’s coming off a tough loss to Davey Richards. Can Kofi make it two in a row? Or can McGillicutty turn things around before the big title match?

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionsheamusXWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionhomicide
Sheamus vs. Homicide
Sheamus brought the fight to Cena last week and he may be looking to unleash any pent up aggression on Homicide during their match. But Homicide is from the streets and he’ll definitely give Sheamus the fight he’s looking for.

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionjohncenaXWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionjohnmorrison
John Cena vs. John Morrison
In a match to determine the superior John, Cena will do what he couldn’t to Christian and that’s beat Morrison in the ring. Though Morrison is hot off a win and a win against Cena would do wonders for him.

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionyoshitatsuXWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 - Page 2 Redemptioncrimson
Yoshi Tatsu vs. Crimson
Crimson is back to take on Tatsu, and the man who defeated Brock Lesnar before disappearing may be looking to make Tatsu another victim.

Divas Triple Threat

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionmaryseXWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionlitaXWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionvelvetsky
Maryse vs. Lita va. Velvet Sky
Velvet’s streak is over after a loss to Mickie James and it’ll be tough to get another one going as she heads into a match against two formidable opponents, one of them being Miss Money in the Bank.

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 - Page 2 RedemptiontysonkiddXWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionrtruth
Tyson Kidd vs. R-Truth
Kidd was forced to tap against Batista, but he could get some payback if he can get R-Truth in the Sharpshooter during their match.

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionbatistaXWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionezekiel
Batista vs. Ezekiel Jackson
This will be a battle between two powerhouses in a match that’s anyone’s for the taking. Though Bastista has a new weapon with his submission and Ezekiel Jackson may be the next victim.

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 - Page 2 RedemptiondaveyXWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionjoeyryan
Davey Richards vs. Joey Ryan
A matchup between two former champions could swing in any direction but Richards put down McGilllicutty last week, but he’s never faced anyone as sleazy as Ryan before.

Divas Tag Team Match

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionlaylaXWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionbriebella
XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 - Page 2 RedemptioneveXWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionmickiejames
Layla El & Brie Bella vs. Eve Torres & Mickie James
In the second tag match between these four divas anything can happen as Eve and Mickie look to overcome their last loss.

Beat the Clock Sprint

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 - Page 2 RedemptioncodyXWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionchavoguerrero
Cody Rhodes vs. Chavo Guerrero
Cody and Chavo didn’t get their match last week and a week off could prove to be the downfall of one of these men. Will Chavo’s veteran instincts kick in? Or will Cody’s youth play in his favor.

Beat the Clock Sprint

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionrandyortonXWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionxtremezack
Randy Orton vs. Zack Ryder
The Xtreme Champion is going up against a man you has taken crazy to a whole new level. Can Ryder survive this encounter? Or will Orton claim another victim on his way to The Undertaker?

Main Event

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 - Page 2 BreakdownrockXWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionicchristian
The Rock vs. Christian
Rock makes a special trip to Redemption to take on the man who has dropped two straight. Can Christian show why he deserves to be champ? Or will Rock and his allies prove to be too much to handle?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/17/2012 - 6/24/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 2:03 pm

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionsheamusXWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionhomicide
Sheamus vs. Homicide
Sheamus brought the fight to Cena last week and he may be looking to unleash any pent up aggression on Homicide during their match. But Homicide is from the streets and he’ll definitely give Sheamus the fight he’s looking for.

*Sheamus comes out first as Homicide is already in the ring. Sheamus looking around making sure they're's nobody following him. Sheamus walks up the ring steps on to the apron and turns to the crowd who's screaming SHEAMUS SUCKS. Homicide jumps Sheamus from behind and kicks him off the apron. Sheamus rolls back into the ring as he seem's very pissed off*

Sheamus locks up with Homicidie, as Homicide goes to elbow him in the mouth Sheamus kicks him in the gut and grabs him by the head and throws him into the post. Sheamus runs at Homicide and hits him with a huge shoulder block. Sheamus lifts up Homicide and pulls him in the irish curse he hits it Sheamus is setting up for the brogue kick he's beating his chest. Homicide dodges it and jumps on his back he grabs both his arms for a crucifix. He rolls up Sheamus for the cover 1. Sheamus rolls through with it Sheamus has him locked up he hits the white noise! Sheamus lifts up Homicide once more he's start him he bounce's off the ropes and hit's it the brogue kick! Sheamus covers 1.....2.....3. This match is over and Sheamus is the winner...

WINNER:XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionsheamus

Last edited by PJ on Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:29 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sable
Mid Card
Sable

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/17/2012 - 6/24/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 2:10 pm

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 - Page 2 RedemptiontysonkiddXWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionrtruth
Tyson Kidd vs. R-Truth
Kidd was forced to tap against Batista, but he could get some payback if he can get R-Truth in the Sharpshooter during their match.

Winner via DQ: XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 - Page 2 Redemptiontysonkidd[
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/17/2012 - 6/24/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 2:20 pm

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionkofikingstonXWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionmichaelmcgill
Kofi Kingston vs. Michael McGillicutty
Kofi hasn’t really been anything in XWL while McGillicutty is currently doing things never thought possible, though he’s coming off a tough loss to Davey Richards. Can Kofi make it two in a row? Or can McGillicutty turn things around before the big title match?

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/17/2012 - 6/24/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 2:20 pm

Divas Tag Team Match

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionlaylaXWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionbriebella
XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 - Page 2 RedemptioneveXWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionmickiejames
Layla El & Brie Bella vs. Eve Torres & Mickie James
In the second tag match between these four divas anything can happen as Eve and Mickie look to overcome their last loss.

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/17/2012 - 6/24/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 2:52 pm

~{}~
Redemption returns from a commercial break to find Cody Rhodes already in the ring awaiting his opponent for the night: Chavo Guerrero.
~{}~

~{}~
The crowd cheers as Chavo’s theme hits and the Mexican Warrior steps onto the stage with his signature pose as smoke continues to spew out of the stage. Chavo eyes Cody in the ring and when Chavo gets midway down the ramp, Cody makes a cutthroat gesture and mouths something that the camera can’t quite catch. But when he does so something begins to play on the titantron and everyone’s attention turns to the big screen. Kid Kash is shown…
~{}~

BOOOOOOOO!!!!!

~{}~
Kid Kash is shown roaming the hallways until he finally arrives at a door and he knocks politely until Vickie Guerrero answers it. That definitely gets Chavo’s attention and all of his focus is on the titantron now.
~{}~

)(Vickie Guerrero)(
Excuse me, what do you think you’re doing here?

)(Kid Kash)(
I want to have a talk about those matches you’re having the fans pick at Digital Decision…. privately.

)(Vickie Guerrero)(
I don’t see a problem with anything that I picked.

)(Kid Kash)(
Barbed Wire Steel Cage? Lumberjack Match? Those are a bit too extreme for my tastes. How about we step into your office so we can talk about this privately.

)(Vickie Guerrero)(
I don’t see why we can’t talk about things out here, not that there’s anything to talk about in the first place.

)(Kid Kash)(
No, I really want to discuss this in your office.

~{}~
Before Vickie can shut him down again, Kash pushes her back into her office and slams the door shut behind them. Without hesitation Chavo dashes towards the back and the camera follows as he races to get to Vickie’s office. He tries the door but it’s locked but he can hear the two screaming at each other from the other side. Chavo tries to break the door open, but he simply doesn’t have the strength to do so, but luckily for him a janitor walks buy with his large collection of keys and Chavo yells at him to hurry the hell up and get this door open and once the janitor finally does, Chavo bursts into room to find Vickie at her desk keeping Kash at bay with a pen. Every time Kash tries to get in close, Vickie jabs at him with the pen and when they see Chavo come in they turn to face him.
~{}~

)(Vickie Guerrero)(
Chavo!

)(Kid Kash)(
What are you doing in here?

)(Chavo Guerrero)(
No, what are you doing in here? Listen here Kash, any problems you have you take it up with me and any problems you have with her you take it up with me too.

)(Kid Kash)(
But this is something that doesn’t gotta to concern you, all I want’re matches that doesn’t give you an advantage, you see. No tables, no chairs, no people standing out there watchin us. Jus’ you ‘n me no gimmicks.

)(Vickie Guerrero)(
You don’t tell me how to run my show! And If I want Chavo to have 1,000 different weapons at his disposal to beat you with, then so be it!

)(Kid Kash)(
I don’t think you’ll are hearin’ me right. I said I don’t want none o’ that now book a plain, regular old match before I take this to the higher ups.

)(Vickie Guerrero)(
What are they going to do? They hired you to wrestle a match, they didn’t say what kind and I don’t they’d care.

)(Kid Kash)(
You’re making it harder than it needs ta be. Don’t make me have to use force to get what I want.

~{}~
When Kash says that Chavo takes a step in his direction but Kash holds up his hands stopping Chavo in his tracks.
~{}~

)(Kid Kash)(
You better watch where you put them fists boy, don’t forget that if you lay a finger on me your ass is outta here. You sure you wanna risk that so close to the pay per view? When you’re so close to getting you match?

)(Chavo Guerrero)(
Don’t push me, Kash, or I won’t wait until Digital Decision to put you in your place.

)(Kid Kash)(
I don’t think you’re understandin the words coming outa my mouth, if you touch me you’re fired. So I can push you all I want, like this. *Kash pushes Chavo.* Or this.

~{}~
Kash pushes Chavo a little harder this time and Chavo stumbles back a few steps. It looks as though Chavo may actually strike back but the thought of losing his job and his shot at facing Kash at Digital Decision is what holds him back. Pleased that he has 100% control over Chavo, Kash pushes him again and again, and then slaps him across the face leaving a red hand print on his cheek. Chavo still doesn’t respond and Kash grins and laughs as he walks by Chavo on his way out of the room.
~{}~

)(Kid Kash)(
You know what, leave the matches as they are because I forgot the type of punk I was gonna have ta deal with. Hey Chavo, tell your wife to give me a call because soon she’ll need a new man around to help feed the kids.

~{}~
Kash is half way out the door when Chavo grabs him by the shoulder and spins him around while cocking his fist back at the same time reading to strike when Vickie’s voice stops him.
~{}~

)(Vickie Guerrero)(
Chavo, don’t do it it’s not worth it!

~{}~
Chavo moves his hand and Kash thinks he’s in the clear but then Chavo suddenly strikes and floors Kash with a punch to the face. Kash has his palm over his face and when he moves it away, blood from his busted lip drips down into his palm, but despite that he has a grin on his face.
~{}~

)(Kid Kash)(
You done did it now, boy. Threw your one chance at getting a shot at me right down the river all cause your panties got in a bunch. Tell you what, you lay down for my good friend Cody Rhodes and I’ll consider not bringing this up to management. We have a deal?

~{}~
Kash extends his hand for a gentleman’s agreement but Chavo ignores the hand and walks by Kash out of the door and he makes his way down the hallway. The camera cuts to the arena where Cody is lying on the ring ropes watching the events unfold with an amused expression on his face. Chavo is seen walking down the hallway and then he finally steps into the buzzing arena as the people wonder if he’s really going to lay down for Cody. Chavo gets into the ring without his usual flip, and the Ref calls for the bell once Cody finally gets off the ropes.
~{}~

Beat the Clock Sprint

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 - Page 2 RedemptioncodyXWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionchavoguerrero
Cody Rhodes vs. Chavo Guerrero

As the clock ticks on Cody yells at Chavo to hurry up and get it over with while Chavo looks at him with hatred and anger in his eyes, but if he wants to keep Kash happy and keep his job he may have no other choice. Chavo gets down on one knee as he prepares to lay down and the people begin to boo in disbelief that Chavo is actually about to do this. Cody is all smiles as he watches Chavo lay all the way down and roll onto his back. Cody presses his foot against Chavo’s chest in a pin as cocky as ever:

1!

Chavo knocks Cody’s foot off and Cody looks upset at first but then his smile is back as he realizes that Chavo wants to go out with a bit of dignity so Cody drops down and pins Chavo the traditional way:

1!

2!

Chavo kicks out! Cody is even more confused now, but he goes for the pin with one of Chavo’s legs hooked this time:

1!

2!

Another kick out! Cody wraps up Chavo’s free leg to create a small package-esque pin hoping that this will satisfy Chavo enough to keep him from kicking out:

1!

2!

Chavo shifts his weight so that Cody’s the one being pinned now!

1!

Cody wastes no time getting to his feet and he get right in Chavo’s face asking him what he thinks his problem is. Chavo responds with a stiff shot to the face that floors Cody and the crowd cheers knowing that Chavo isn’t going down without a fight. While still on the ground Cody glances at the titantron to see that 2 minutes have already elapsed thus far in the match. He gets up and chuckles as he rubs his jaw then he suddenly throws a fist but Chavo blocks it then connects with another right and then a straight left to even things out. But as he goes an European uppercut Cody dodges then pokes Chavo in the eyes then drops him with a DDT and quickly goes for the pin:

1!
2!

Chavo kicks out again! Chavo begins to sit up but Cody immediately knocks him back over with an elbow to the face then he quickly gets up and connects with a knee drop before going for another pin:

1!

2!

Chavo raises his elbow off the mat. Cody is getting a bit frustrated now that Chavo’s putting up a fight and he yells at the Referee to count faster and that momentary loss of focus is all Chavo needs to roll Cody up from behind:

1!

Cody kicks out and beats Chavo to his feet and Cody drives his knee right into Chavo’s chest doubling him over, then Cody goes for another DDT but Chavo lifts him into the air and drives him into the corner and drives his shoulder into Cody’s chest repeatedly. Chavo then leaps onto Cody, pressing his sole’s onto Cody’s thighs and then takes him down with a monkey flip! Cody takes a while to get to his feet and Chavo doesn’t give him a single second to breathe with a stiff kick to the gut then he drops Cody with the first of the three amigos! Chavo hits the second and as he goes for the third Cody wiggles out of his grasp and lands on his feet behind Chavo and in perfect position to his CrossRhodes! Cody nails it but to his dismay Chavo continues rolling until he’s out of the ring and Cody looks up at the clock to see that we’re well past the five minute mark.

Cody is frustrated and as Chavo tries to slide back into the ring he takes a cheap shot. He continues to strike Chavo with kick after kick until the referee pulls him off. Rhodes shoves the referee out of the way before picking up Guerrero and throwing him straight into the corner. Chavo comes buckling off and Cody drives him down to the mat with an Alabama Slam! The crowd boos the self proclaimed 'Redemption's Finest' as he stands tall over Chavo, smiling. Quickly, the smile wipes off as he picks him back again. He goes to launch him shoulder first into the corner, but Chavo counters it with a monkey flip again! The crowd pops as Cody tries getting out of the ring, only to have Chavo pull him right in. Rhodes gets up and is met with a mean European uppercut from Chavo, who whips him off the ropes and takes him down with a huge dropkick.

Chavo grabs Cody, but is met with a punch to the gut. Cody grabs him and lifts him up for suplex before dropping him on the top rope. Chavo bounces off and lands on the apron. The Dashingly Insane One goes over to Chavo, who rams him in the gut with his shoulder! Cody backs up for a moment, only for Chavo to hit him with an enziguri. He falls back as Chavo turns to the crowd for a moment before rolling over the top and hitting the senton! He covers Rhodes, but he kicks out at two. As Cody stirs by the ropes, Chavo hits off the opposite ropes and charges towards him, but Cody surprises him with a huge Beautiful Disaster kick in motion! The crowd lets out a big 'oh' as both wrestlers are down. Chavo is out like a light as Cody crawls over to the ropes. Cody is quickly on his feet, but not the same can be said for his opponent.

Cody marches his way over to Chavo's lump body and picks him up. He sets him up for the Cross Rhodes again, smiling. As he turns, however, Chavo pushes him off into the corner. Cody connects with a loud thud and Chavo rolls him up. Cody kicks out at two, and as they get up, takes him down with a huge clothesline. The crowd boos again as he stalks Chavo, waiting for him to get up. As Chavo is on his knees, Cody takes him down with a huge swinging neck breaker. He takes a gander at him before heading to the top. Cody checks behind him for a second before leaping off and connecting with a stunning Moonsault! He covers Chavo again, only for the warrior to kick out. Rhodes is furious before kicking Chavo straight in the head.

Rhodes gets bit over zealous with his taunting, allowing Chavo to get up and take the advantage. Chavo hits him with a shot after shot and the crowd gets on their feet. He can feel it in him as he takes down Cody with a massive right. Rhodes is completely dazed as Chavo grabs him by the head and hooks the arm. He lifts him up, and connects with a suplex! He hangs on tights and lifts him up again, connecting with the second suplex. Everyone is on their feet cheering for Chavo as he powers Cody up one more time, connecting with the Three Amigos! Rhodes is laid out as Chavo gazes upon the crowd. He ascends to the top turnbuckle, suddenly the crowd begins to boo. Chavo is confused, but all is made sense of as Kid Kash is on the stage. Chavo is completely out of it, allowing Cody to hit a super Beautiful Disaster! That could finish Chavo right there, but Cody isn't done and he picks him up one more time, hitting the Cross Rhodes.

3!

)(Justin Roberts)(
Ladies and gentlemen, here is you winner at ten minutes and twenty one seconds, Cody Rhodes!

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 - Page 2 Normal_160
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/17/2012 - 6/24/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 3:17 pm

Nice promo Krzy you deserve a review. I liked how you had Kash force Vickie into the office, showing off his abuse of power and not giving a fuck attitude. But then Chavo came to the rescue! (where was Dolph when Vickie needed him Surprised ) I thought that Chavo was going to let Kash get away with slapping him and was suprised that he lost his cool and hit Kash, putting his job on the line. I like how Kash, instead of telling the higher ups, told Chavo that if he was to lay down vs. Cody he could in a sense keep his job, showing that Kash would rather embarass Chavo then have him fired and not have their ppv match. So then the match started and honestly I didn't think Chavo was going to lay down and was shocked when he did but was glad that he kicked out a bunch of times before actually fighting for real. Cody was the perfect person to face chavo for this match since he has such a cocky demeanor. Poor Chavo though, getting Cross Rhodes and losing even after putting up a fight with his career on the line. I wonder if Kash will keep his promise or use Chavo's fighting back as an excuse not to Surprised
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/17/2012 - 6/24/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 5:35 pm

Beat the Clock Sprint

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionrandyortonXWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionxtremezack
Randy Orton vs. Zack Ryder
The Xtreme Champion is going up against a man you has taken crazy to a whole new level. Can Ryder survive this encounter? Or will Orton claim another victim on his way to The Undertaker?

With less than a minute left, Zack Ryder is setting up for the Rough Ryder as Cody Rhodes watches on. Orton is finally on his feet as Zack charges, but suddenly Cody slips into the ring and attacks Orton! The crowd boos as Zack is disqualified.

Winner by DQ: Randy OrtonXWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionrandyorton (Cody Rhodes wins the sprint)

*The crowd boos as Ryder stands in the corner shocked. Cody looks at him and smirks.*

Michael Cole: Cody wins! Yes! What a genius plan by Redemption's Finest!

*Suddenly, in an act of rage, Ryder charges at Cody and starts taking punches!*

Michael Cole: Oh come on! What a cheap shot!

Joey Styles: The man was just screwed! I'd be livid too!

Michael Cole: Then you both need to keep your tempers in check!

*Zack is whaling on Cody in the corner, but suddenly the Dashingly Insane One hits him with a low blow!*

Joey Styles: Now that's a cheap shot, Cole.

*Zack holds his groin in pain as Cody is smiling ear to ear. He picks Zack up and nails the Cross Rhodes.*

Michael Cole:
Yeah! Stick it to him!

*Rhodes orders for a microphone and is given one.*

[Cody Rhodes]
Zack, I am damn sick and tired of you. I'm sick and tired of hearing about that fluke win you got on me at Unforgiven. So at Digital Decision I'm putting match up for vote that I KNOW I can win. It's in my blood. It's in my DNA, Zack. No family has perfected this match like the Rhodes family. Our third match choice is a Texas Bull Rope match.

*Cody beings to cackle before dropping the microphone. He stands tall over Zack, but as he turns around...*

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 - Page 2 5jdgJ

*RKO! RKO! RKO! Cody is knocked out as Orton stands tall, smirking. Redemption fades to a break as Randy heads out of the ring, leaving Cody and Ryder down.*

Grudge Match

You decide the stipulation

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 - Page 2 RedemptioncodyXWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionxtremezack
Cody Rhodes vs. Zack Ryder

A) Last Man Standing Match
B) Stretcher Match
C) Texas Bull Rope Match
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/17/2012 - 6/24/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 6:40 pm

Main Event

XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 - Page 2 BreakdownrockXWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionicchristian
The Rock vs. Christian
Rock makes a special trip to Redemption to take on the man who has dropped two straight. Can Christian show why he deserves to be champ? Or will Rock and his allies prove to be too much to handle?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/17/2012 - 6/24/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/17/2012  -  6/24/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Redemption: 6/17/2012 - 6/24/2012
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2