Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012

Go down 
+10
Bang
Sam
Jiggas
Legal
TheFilthParade
Shug
Jonguin
P.R Son
Zander
TheKrzyOne
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:07 pm

[It’s quite a sight to behold as fireworks explode on the stage and above the ring and the people’s cheers and chants creates an atmosphere in the arena that you can only get in XWL. They’re ready for this edition of Redemption to get going as the road to Final Stand continues. The cameras cut to Joey Styles and Michael Cole at the announce table as we get ready to officially get Redemption going.]

{Michael Cole}
Welcome to Redemption everybody! This is Michael Cole, The Voice of XWL, here with my broadcast partner Joey Styles.

{Joey Styles}
You certainly do know how…

{Joey Styles}
I guess this couldn’t wait…

[This is one of the rare times when Chavo’s theme actually incites a somewhat positive reaction from the fans, and when he steps onto the stage and takes a moment to let everything sink in, the cheers get louder as they’re pleased to see that Chavo has returned to them unharmed.]

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   6zROF

[Chavo walks down the ramp with a purpose and once inside the ring he walks around as the people chant ‘Welcome Back!’ ]

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   3utxH

[The chants immediately die down as Chavo’s handed a mike and it’s quite obvious that the people are eager to hear what he has to say.]

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   W9V4f

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
I don’t know what upsets me more about this whole thing, McGillicutty. I’m really having a hard time deciding which left the more bitter taste in my mouth:

The fact that you beat me up at Over the Limit…

Or the fact that you thought you had me beat at Over the Limit.

[Chavo rubs his goatee as he chuckles a bit. Seizing the opportunity during his silence, the people begin a mini chant of Chavo’s name. The disdain they had for him has clearly been trumped by the hate they have for McGillicutty. Oddly enough, Chavo doesn’t acknowledge the positive vibe he’s getting from the people. He’s either too focused on McGillicutty to notice, or he’s simply just not ready to accept this change.]

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
I’m not just laughing because I think you’re a joke, McGillicutty, I’m laughing because I find it quite funny that you honestly thought this was all over with, when to be frank, it’s only just begun. I caught wind of the stunts you pulled like playing my entrance music for no reason, it was cute. I was flattered that even in my absence you were still thinking of me. But you didn’t do that music crap to mess with the crowd’s mind, to fool them, as you tried to claim. No, you were doing it mess with your own mind… to psych yourself out as you prepared for the inevitable moment when my music hit for real and I walked onto the stage back from the personal hell you tried to send me to. And unfortunately for you, that moment has come because I’m here now, McGillicutty!

I’ve taken everything you had, and I’m still here!

You’ve suplexed me onto steel chairs, but I’m still here!

You’ve suplexed me onto steel stairs, but I’m still here!

You’ve hit me with titles,

the ring bell,

your own bare fists, but I’m still here!

You’ve spilled my blood onto this canvas, McGillicutty, you tried to end my career,

but I’m still here!

You punched,

and you kicked,

and you slapped,

and you spit,

and despite everything…

I’M

STILL

HERE!

[The crowd gets loud to match Chavo’s growing intensity and when he stops talking they cheer a little louder for a little longer. Chavo’s voice is much calmer now as he carries on.]

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   Ggk5T

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
And the best part about it all…. the best part is that I can stand on my own two feet. But the same can’t be said about you.

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   3rvhQ

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
You’ve been using that title as a crutch and as a means of making you feel better about yourself and as a way to justify the ego you’ve acquired through unjust means. There’s no other way around it no matter how you try and spin it. Despite whatever you try to claim, you attacked me because you felt threatened, plain and simple. Here I am, a third generation superstar doing something that you wished you could: bring pride to the family name. And instead of taking notes, instead of doing what could to learn from the master, you tried to take me out so you wouldn’t feel incompetent when you were compared to me.

[Another pause from Chavo as he begins pacing in the ring and each word he utters grows a little in intensity.]

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
And I’m glad that you’re not working with Vickie because now I don’t pity you for being her pet…

But I still pity you for being a lapdog to your own stupidity.

I still pity you for not realizing that you made the worst mistake of your life since choosing that name when you put your hands on me.

But I won’t pity you in the ring when I return tenfold the pain and agony I had to deal with all these weeks when you attacked me like the coward you are.

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   ZE5Ml

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
Every week that I sat home and wasn’t cleared to compete the anger inside of me began to boil and it bubbled over last week to the point where I couldn’t be content with just sitting on my couch anymore licking my wounds. I got tired of you bragging about a war you didn’t win, and I just had to show my face last week to let you know that you don’t hit nearly as hard as you think you do, and I’m not nearly as crippled as you thought I was. And though I was tempted to give you a taste of your own medicine, it has to be known by now that I’m a man of class and I won’t resort to such things when I can just as soon settle things in the ring like a man. Being a man may be a foreign concept to you, but it’s as easy as coming out here, getting into this ring and wrestling me right here right now.

[The crowd cheers a little more as Chavo completes that last bit.]

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
These people aren’t cheering for me because they like me, because I certainly don’t care for them.

[A few of the cheers turn to boos as the fans show they don’t like that at all.]

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
They cheer because in you they see a man who can’t walk the walk and in me they see a man who can take those legs away from you since you clearly don’t know how to use them. And don’t take that the wrong way, I’m not looking to injure you. But if it just so happens you have to be bed ridden for a couple of months, I certainly won’t feel bad, and you certainly won’t be missed.

[Some positive reaction at the thought of XWL without McGIllicutty.]

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
And in case you were wondering, because I do know you care: no, I’m not 100%. But there’s no need to worry because when the tale is told of your tragic fall, I’ll do what I can to make sure they leave that part out about my injuries… I want to make it sound like it was a fair fight. So get out here so we can settle this, McGillicutty. I’m calling you out, and I know your ego won’t let that call go unanswered.

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
Cut that music, let him come out in silence. It’s a sound he’s grown accustomed to hearing whether it be while he’s promoing or wrestling… I want him to feel at home.

[Michael steps out from behind the curtain, without music, and walks to the stage with a mic in hand.]

{McGillicutty}
I guess the rumors were true after all, you're back on Redemption. Good, that means I can pick up where I left off.

[Michael begins walking down the ramp and enters the ring.]

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   XWL9

{McGillicutty}
So here we are. You know, I always knew you had more guts than brains, good to know I was right. I don't know why you thought coming out here in your current state would accomplish anything other than another ass kicking but come on, you're making things a little too easy right now. But you know what, I'm not going to completely destroy you again, no, this time I am going to take my time and enjoy every moment of it. You brought up family pride a bit earlier and said you bring pride to your family name. I know I almost put you on the shelf permanently, but that shouldn't be an excuse for you to say nonsensical things. I mean really, does your delusional mind really think you've done anything to bring prestige to the Guerrero name? What exactly have you done to bring pride to the Guerrero name besides getting attacked every week by the man who is the future of this company, me, Michael McGillicutty?

[While McGillicutty was speaking Chavo was pacing back and forth and the moment McGillicutty stopped, Chavo stopped and stared dead in his eyes as he raised the microphone to his mouth.]

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   MrLBk

{{Chavo Guerrero}}

[Chavo walks away from McGillicutty and leans on the ropes and it must be difficult for him to think as conflicting emotions cause a war in his head. Does he just let loose? Attack McGillicutty while he’s still within arm’s reach? Or does he handle the situation tactfully to increase his odds of standing victorious? McGillicutty takes a step towards Chavo who still has his back turned, and as if he has eyes on the back of his head Chavo quickly spins around freezing McGillicutty to the spot.]

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
If your greatest claim to fame is thinking that you took me out, then there isn’t much hope for your future, kid. You know, when you first came out here you sounded quite confident, and you actually had me worried for a second. For a second I actually thought you were the badass you’ve been trying so hard to be, but now that I see you up close… your shaking legs, the tear stains on your face, the way your voice cracked when you said Guerrero… I see that this is nothing but a charade. I see that you’re afraid. It was that fear that made you think twice about ‘kicking my ass’ because it’s not as easy when my back isn’t turned… is it?

[Michael slightly chuckles before raising the mic to speak.]

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   XWL10

{McGillicutty}
Well, considering the shape your body is in at the moment, it would be a lot easier if your back wasn't turned. My greatest claim to fame has yet to happen. In a few short weeks XWL will host a Pay-Per-View that goes by the name Final Stand IV, at said Pay-Per-View, there will be a match that goes by the name the Money In The Bank Ladder Match. After that match is over, after the dust clears, there will be one man left standing in a pile of broken bodies, that man... will be me and when I have that briefcase in my possession, I will cash it in and win the World Championship from whoever happens to have it at that moment. Winning that championship will be my claim to fame. Not that you would know anything about that now would you?

[As McGillicutty starts up again you can see the anger written all over Chavo’s face. You can see it in the way he clenches his jaw and grinds his teeth and in the way he looks down at his tightly clenched fist and it looks like at any moment he may actually strike McGillicutty. But then something weird happens, when McGillicutty finishes up his last sentences Chavo begins to chuckle.]

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   9UwkJ

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
Ah yes, because I wouldn’t know a thing about winning Money in the Bank.

[Chavo looks at the camera and winks as he says that.]

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
You’re putting a lot of faith into a match where you only have a 1/6 chance of winning, and I’ll help you out because I know math is not your forte: those aren’t good odds. You’re putting a lot of faith into a successful cash-in when a man with 3x your experience couldn’t pull it off and subsequently hasn’t been seen since. You’re putting a lot of faith into the idea that you’ll even make it to Final Stand. What part of this don’t you understand, McGillicutty? Why don’t you get that I’m back now and I’m out for blood, out for revenge… out to get what’s mine? They say that ‘eye for an eye’ isn’t the best way to go about things… but they haven’t been through what I have, they haven’t felt the pain that I had to bear… and they sure as hell haven’t endured the immense amount of disrespect that I have. The next time we meet, and believe me we will meet again…. The next time we meet I’m not promising a win… but I swear on everything I stand for that you will never be the same again. You’ll….

{McGillicutty}
Your threats mean nothing to me Chavo. As far as I’m con…

[Offended and angered by getting cutoff, Chavo knocks McGillicutty’s microphone away from his mouth and gets right in his face.]

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
Don’t you EVER interrupt me!

[Chavo’s right up in McGillicutty’s face and you can just feel the tension in the air, and the crowd is begging Chavo to hit McGillicutty. McGillicutty spreads out his arms and smiles telling Chavo to hit him. Chavo takes a step back and drops his microphone and clenches both of his fists and it really looks as if he’ll do it. Chavo raises his fist in the air and….]

{Vickie Guerrero}
Excuse me!

[The crowd boos Vickie as she quickly scurries down to the ramp and stands at ringside.]

{Vickie Guerrero}
Chavo don’t do it! I can’t risk you getting hurt before Final Stand. Please, Chavo, listen to me! I promise that you’ll get your revenge against McGillicutty but not right now…. Not in the condition you’re in.

[Chavo isn’t listening though, and he takes a step towards McGillicutty and he….]

{Vickie Guerrero}
I will suspend you Chavo… without pay. Just don’t let him get in your head, this is what he wants, hitting him will give him the excuse he needs to put you away for good. Do yourself a favor and just get out of the ring.

[Chavo sees the point Vickie’s making and after debating it in his mind, he lowers his fists and leaves the ring, but not before bumping shoulders with McGillicutty on his way out. McGillicutty just can’t hide his amusement as he picks up his microphone.]

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   XWL9

{McGillicutty}
That’s right, Chavo. Run away like the bitch we all know you are. You’re not as tough as you think you are. You’re a damn coward and you should be ashamed to call yourself a Guerrero. Your wife should be ashamed to call you her husband, and your children should be ashamed to call you their father.

[That’s more than enough to cause Chavo to snap and he makes a beeline for the ring but…]

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   ONjqt

[Vickie gets in the way and the crowd boos because they really want to see the two men go at it. McGillicutty is begging Chavo to get in the ring, but Vickie holds her ground and does what she can to keep Chavo at bay. And just when it seems that Chavo may get by her, security rushes down the ramp and drag Chavo up the ramp and backstage.]

{Vickie Guerrero}
I’m sorry Chavo, but it’s for the best.

[XWL heads to commercial as Vickie gives McGillicutty a dirty look and he responds by blowing her a kiss.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:49 pm

*After the commercial break, Redemption resumes but is suddenly interrupted by another mysterious video, continuing the series of cryptic messages which have been seen over the past couple of weeks...*

*The programming then resumes as normal...*

Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:18 pm

A graphic shows after commercial hyping The Rock and Ted DiBiase's match up because Zander is learning how to steal Reds awesome background and add three things in....Making him feel good about himself

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   TEDROCKMATCH
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:22 pm

fuck yea
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:23 pm

Zander wrote:

3/10
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:25 pm

Kassius Ohno wrote:
Zander wrote:

3/10

I saw string.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:29 pm

I quit. Fuck you people.
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:33 pm

Really? Three stages of hell?

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   Tumblr_lpcr21BXZB1qkiqdko1_500
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:35 pm

Shuggz wrote:

Because it'll be hell for the fans to watch.XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   LleUW
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:54 pm

Shuggz wrote:

Way to read our promo last week.

Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 6:00 pm

Really strong opening for Redemption, really turned up the intensity. Both of you played your parts very well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 6:25 pm

*We cut away to backstage and an XWL interviewer has found Samoa Joe in a dark area somewhere in the arena.*

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   Ja7tpi

-Interviewer-
"Ladies and Gentleman my guest at this time...Samoa Joe."

-Samoa Joe-
"What do you want?"

-Interviewer-
"Well Joe, Tonight you go one on one with Kevin Nash. What are your thoughts going into this competitive match?"

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   2cx7xx4

-Samoa Joe-
"Tonight there will not be a competitive match. There will only be domination by yours truly. When it comes to in-ring ability, Kevin Nash doesn't come close to me. I also have something Nash does not have, brains. I think 2 steps ahead, while he's stuck thinking of what to do in that moment. Tonight Kevin, I will see to it, you don't leave this building under your own power."

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   709c06

-Samoa Joe-
"As for the rest of the XWL roster. Tonight is a night of history. Tonight is the night that change begins to happen. Tonight is the night I begin climbing the ranks of this company. Then sooner or later, I will get a shot at one of the many prestigious championships here in XWL. So to all the champions who think they are the man around here, that's all changed because right now, your looking at the man. You are looking at one of the greatest professional wrestler in the industry today. And trust me when I say, my actions speak louder than my words. Tonight I'm going to prove just that."

*Samoa Joe walks out of the shot.*
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 7:00 pm

E/T wrote:
Shuggz wrote:

Way to read our promo last week.

Neutral
You're surprised? O_o

Besides, the lack of me reading it doesn't take away from it being kind of unnecessary.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 7:05 pm

David should know better than expect Shuggz to read a Ted promo :run:
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 7:07 pm

Stop burying my promo. Neutral
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 7:08 pm

You buried it yourself with that reply.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 7:09 pm

The Capetown Werewolf wrote:
You buried it yourself with that reply.

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   IcX6lIkKY
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 7:10 pm

okay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 7:11 pm

Just gonna interrupt Krzy's promo being buried to ask to be unbanned on chat Sad.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 6:25 am

RCP wrote:
Just gonna interrupt Krzy's promo being buried to ask to be unbanned on chat Sad.

My bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:24 pm

oh word? Kendrick is gonna have to beat up on Tyson Kidd again?

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   Brian-kendrick-profile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 12:22 am

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   Usacro11

*The camera pans over a hostile crowd with the reason for their boos still unbeknownst to the viewers at home*

Joey Styles
Look who's in the ring Cole, Your hero

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   Ring10

*The Camera cuts to the ring to an as always well presented Jack Swagger standing right in the middle of the canvas with a microphone in hand*

Michael Cole
What have we done to deserve The All American American's presence here once again

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   Takl210

Swagger
Finally this show is worth watching again!
If any of you clueless wonders out there still need help understand just who i am then listen up. You are looking at the only superstar born a superstar. I have the look,i have the talent and i am the XWL’s new poster boy. My name is the 2 time 2 time All American American Jack Swagger, I look like a winner i smell like a winner and i am a winner.

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   Random10

Swagger
As I look around this horribly constructed arena all I see is jealousy. Jelousy smeared right across every single person here in this arenas face. Jealousy at what is standing before you: Greatness.
I Jack Swagger sent Shockwaves through the XWL universe with my triumphant return on Redemption last week and despite the fact that i did not perform in a match due to an underpaid contract issue which Vicki Guerrero gladly sought to, I was still the highlight and most talked about superstar of not only Redemption but the whole XWL. Tonight will be no different except I’m sure you are all ecstatic to found out that greatest natural competitor and the man with the most raw talent on the roster will be in fact peforming for you all right here tonight!

*Swagger proclamation of a match tonight is met with a loud outburst of boos*

Swagger
Thankyou Thankyou.
But don’t get to excited because unfortunately my opponent tonight is none other than the worst natural competitor on the roster: Golberg. That’s only 2 minutes tonight that you will be able to enjoy watching me, for that’s all the time i need to destroy Goldberg.Included in that time offcourse is one minute and 50 seconds of celebration.

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   Pause311

Swagger
Now before i rattle on about Goldberg too much and bore you all to sleep, i want to share something very important with all of you. Im sure you all caught the Academy Awards a couple nights ago and all know exactly what i am refering to. An event so historic it is possibly the greatest day and accomplishment that the XWL will ever have in its history. I know many of you have watched it over and over in a state of complete euphoria but i must ask for you to watch it one more time with me so we can share together in the moment that was. Roll the footage

*The crowds boos immediately at the close of the video*

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   Happyt10

Swagger
Thankyou Thankyou, it really means alot to me.

And i know to everyone's disappointment i was unable to attend the ceremony itself so that guy from the silent movie had to exepct it on my behalf but im here now and if i don’t take this moment to properly accept the award infront of you all i will never forgive myself. I have prepared an acceptance speech so if you could all sit down and remain silent for the duration of the presentation

*The crowd issue out another plethora of boos much to the disgust of Jack Swagger*

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   Talkin10

Swagger
Sit down! Shut up! and listen

ahem ahem
Woah well this is a real shock, i did not expect this in the slightest.
First of all..ahem ahem.. i would like to thank my daddy Jack Swagger senior. You know when i was just 2 years old my father sat me down on his knee and do you know what told me? son one day you will be an academy award winner and here i am now. Thankyou daddy i couldn’t of done it without all your support and mentorship. Secondly i would like to thank yours truly myself. Jack your brilliant you are just perfect in everyway, your looks your in ring ability your intellegnce your charisma everything about you is a perfect 10. Thankyou jack. Thirdly i would like to thank my extremely good looking wife keep doing what you are doing. Fourthly i would like to thank my extremely good looking general manager Vicki guerrero. Vicki you gave me my contract back and made me one of the most highest payed redemption superstars.Without your help i would of never been able to give my award winning performance last week on redemption.
Fifthly i would like to thank Michael Cole, your unmatched commentary skills and your cheers of encouragement really gave me the emotions to draw on for my performance, Thankyou Cole

Michael Cole
Yes that's me Joey! did you hear that

Swagger
Sixthly..

*The crowd start booing once again as they get restless*
we don't care we don't care we don't care

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   Talk310

Swagger
SIXTHLY!
I would like to thank my high school drama couch Ralph Charles Peterson or RCP as i liked to call him. Your own terrible acting skills really made me see what separates a terrible actor from a true actor, Thankyou RCP.
Seventhly i would i like to thank the ring hand who handed me the microphone in which i delivered the mighty performance.It was a true asset and without it i would of had to raise my voice to unnatural levels and slightly irritated my beautiful vocal chords.
Eighthly i would like to thank the microphone itself, you are always there for me through thick and through thin.
Tenthly

oh wait i forgot nine
ninthly
*the crowd interrupt with boos again*
this is boring this is boring

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   Pause210

Swagger
NINTHLY
i would like the thank all the XWL camera men, your talents with the camera are impeccable. You always manage to capture my beauty and my good sides, although i do imagine that probably wouldn't be that hard considering it is me. Now its time for the lucky perfect ten saved for someone trule special. Tenthly i would like to thank my mumma, you are always there for me and dad and without your love i could not of gotten where i am today.
Eleventhly i would like to thank my personal designer, fashion consultant and my hair and makeup artist: Mrs ET, Emily Thompson. You always make me look my very best and you turn my perfect 10 into a PERFECT TEN.

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Jack Swagger
Its nearly over i promise just one more

finally twelthly i would like to thank the thing that matters most. The one thing that keeps me going, the one thing thats here every week at every redemption filling this arena. Everywhere i look around this arena i see it, every single one of you are seated here tonight and everynight. You are the reason i am in this business, you are the reason i turn up everyweek.So finally thankyou to the XWL chairs. Week in and week out you let these ridicously, overweigfht and stupid fans sit on you. You never falter, you hold up there immense weights against all odds and you make sure they can all come and watch their hero the All American American Jack Swagger!
This one is for you!

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   Smile10

*An onslaught of Boos fills the arena at this clear mockery Jack Swagger is making of the crowd*

Swagger
Now that thats out of the way i will give you are all a few moment to gather yourself and wipe away your emotional tears

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   Pause10

*Jack Swagger pauses for a brief moment while the crowd are relentlessness in their display of hatred for the man standing before them*

Swagger

Now back to the matter at hand my opponent tonight Goldberg
Not only am i a better wrestler than he is holding more titles here on the xwl than goldberge can ever dream of having i am a better actor than he, look at me i have an academy award! and all he has is his string of horrible performance in equally horrible 2nd grade movies.But the fact of the matter is i am also a better footballer than he is.When i was 12 i won the nfl punt pass and kick competition, completing more at the age of 12 than Goldberg did in his whole nfl career.
He is a quiter! A loser! and a cheat!.He did the right thing leaving his pathetic 4th rate NFL career which was going no where but he did the wrong thing stepping foot inside a wrestling ring. You should of looked for that easy money somewhere else Goldberg because you don't know what you have got yourself in for. You gloat and brag about this undefeated streak that you made up completely in your head. One week its one win the next week 20 wins? Goldeberg “beating” your partner to a climax doesn't count as a win!
Tonight im going to show Mason Ryan that he has nothing to fear at final stand for Goldberg wont be making it there on his feet, his streak was lie and his talents are non existent.Goldberg can not stop the All American American American American American American's....Momentum!

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   End10

*Jack Swagger's music hits and he rolls out of the ring, He walks over behind the announcer table picks up a steel chair and hosts it up above his shoulder.Swagger then runs up the ramp raising the chair in acclamation as the crowd watches on in disgust as the boos overshadow Swaggers own music as he leaves to go backstage to prepare for his match. Redemption then fades to an earth shattering video *

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:23 pm

Swagz wrote:

Swagger
SIXTHLY!
I would like to thank my high school drama couch Ralph Charles Peterson or RCP as i liked to call him. Your own terrible acting skills really made me see what separates a terrible actor from a true actor, Thankyou RCP.
How the fuck did he know my real name hmm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:47 pm

Redemption fades to a video package for Final Stand IV, a video is shown on the selling of Final Stand IV tickets and Kevin Kelly is seen standing at the crowd.

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   Interview2

[Kevin Kelly] Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Kevin Kelly and I'm here with a huge line of XWL fans who are currently purchasing their tickets for Final Stand IV. I'm sure plenty of fans here are vocal on who they're looking forward to seeing at Final Stand!

Kevin Kelly holds the microphone towards the fans as they begin to shout various names of their favourites; "Goldberg!" "Edge!!" "Justin Gabriel!" Kevin Kelly chuckles and begins to talk to individual fans.

[Kevin Kelly] What's your name?

[Fan] Jack!

[Kevin Kelly] Nice to meet you, Jack. Now tell me, what are you excited for on XWL Final Stand IV?

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   Interview23

[Jack] Damn, it's hard to put it into words. First off, it's got to be the main event. Seeing The Corre go from two guys starting off in XWL just about a year ago, turn into such a huge rivalry and main event Final Stand is awesome to see. I can't wait to see Wade Barrett finally get what he deserves, Justin Gabriel, NEXT XWL CHAMPION BABY, YEAH!

[Kevin Kelly] What do you think about the Money in the Bank matches?

[Jack] It's going to be crazy! I was at Final Stand III and the two Money in the Bank matches stole the damn show, anyone can win, I love the unpredictablity of the whole thing! I gotta put my money on John Cena to win the Money in the Bank, I've been a big fan of his for a long time and I think he's overdue for a crack at the World Title. I'm not sure about him being in two matches though, that can bring down his chances on winning it but hell, if RVD can do it, why not Cena?

[Kevin Kelly] That's a very good point, do we have many Cena fans in attendance?!

They begin to burst into a large "CENA! CENA!" chant.

[Kevin Kelly] He definitely is one fan favourite, now tell me guys, who do you think is the wrestler who is going to steal the show? There's a lot of dark horses in a lot of matches at Final Stand, who do you think will have a shining performance of the night?

[Fan #1] Kevin Steen! The antichrist of XWL is bound to do something insane on the biggest stage!

[Fan #2] I think Joey Ryan is going to steal the show as he cruises out of the arena with his brand new Intercontinental Title, IT AIN'T EASY BEING SLEAZY, BABY!

The fan proceeds to light up a cigarette and shout "Who wants a moustache ride?!" only to be met by a huge amount of boo's.

[Fan #3] As much as I hate to say it, Cody Rhodes I know is gonna put on one hell of a show at Final Stand. But that doesn't mean I don't want Edge to kick his ass up and down the arena!

[Kevin Kelly] One friendship turned nasty is The Rock vs Ted DiBiase, what are your thoughts on that?

[Fan #1] Ted and Rock are both changed men, but Ted changed for the better unlike Rock. I hope that after Ted kicks his ass that Rock finally chooses to acknowledge the fans again!

[Fan #3] I don't care what you guys say, The Rock IS and will ALWAYS be THE most electrifying man in sports entertainment. Boots to asses, yeah!

[Fan #2] I really think Ted has this one in the bag, but the match would be MUCH more interesting if it had Joey Ryan in it..

The fan continues to puff on his cigarette, he pulls out a pair of aviator shades much like Joey Ryan and puts them on.

[Kevin Kelly] Well aside from Joey Ryan's one and only fan, one particular match of interest for me is Goldberg vs Mason Ryan. I for one can't wait to see these two powerhouses go head to head on the grandest st-

[Fan #2] THEY DON'T GOT SH*T ON JOEY RYAN, LEGALIZE SLEEZE!

Security walk up and remove the crazed fan as the other fans cheer.

[Kevin Kelly] I guess we won't be seeing him at Final Stand, what a shame! As I was saying, what is your take on that match?

The fans are about to answer until a large mixed reaction is heard, Kevin Kelly looks confused until he see's The Miz walking towards him! Limping with his walking stick of course, a couple of fans begin to chant "Miz! Miz! Miz!" While other fans chant "Sucks!" inbetween each chant. Miz snatches the microphone out of Kevin's hand.

[The Miz] Oh shut up Kevin Kelly, your monotonous voice is almost as annoying as your name.. So, all of you people are lining up to get tickets to Final Stand, huh?

They all begin to cheer.

[The Miz] Well I love to be the one to break this to you, the show is going to SUCK! Let's face it, you can sugarcoat it all you want but you're all setting yourselves up for a huge dissapointment. First off, I won't be in a match, so there goes your money's worth. You're going to have to suffer through 9-10 boring matches that don't feature the most must see superstar in XWL history! The only positive part of the show will be R-Truth winning Money in the Bank, do you understand me?! The show is going to be a sham, you'd be better off paying the money for gym memberships instead of standing in line all day like the fat nerds you are!!

Miz starts talking in a high pitched voice mocking the fans.

[The Miz] Oh yaaaay! We get to see two John Cena matches in one show, this is going to be the best night ever! Mason Ryan and Goldberg? Two of the slowest wrestlers ever going to face each other, this is going to be perfect! Ted DiBiase vs The Rock, three stages of hell, we have to sit on our hands and act interested in them for a whole three matches! Horaaaaay! Miz starts to talk normally again. And we get to watch an undeserving Justin Gabriel be in the MAIN EVENT of the supposed biggest show in XWL's calendar year, when he should rightfully be in a dark match as usual!

The fans are continuing to boo Miz.

[The Miz] Awwww, what's the matter? Am I hitting sensitive spots? Are you gonna climb over the barrier and attack little ol' me? Or are you too unfit to climb of the railing, HUH? Final Stand is going to be NOTHING, NOTHING without The Miz.. And you know why?

[Fans] BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

[The Miz] I SAID YOU KNOW WHY?

[Fans] BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

[The Miz] BECAUSE I'M THE MIZ.. AND I'MMMM...

[The Miz] AWWWWWWWESOME!

[Fans] AWWWWWWFUL!

Miz throws the microphone towards Kevin Kelly and limps off the scene.

[Kevin Kelly] Err, well, back to you guys!
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:58 pm

Great promo, Adam.

But I liked the part with fan #3 the best.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next