Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012

Go down 
+10
Bang
Sam
Jiggas
Legal
TheFilthParade
Shug
Jonguin
P.R Son
Zander
TheKrzyOne
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

[It’s quite a sight to behold as fireworks explode on the stage and above the ring and the people’s cheers and chants creates an atmosphere in the arena that you can only get in XWL. They’re ready for this edition of Redemption to get going as the road to Final Stand continues. The cameras cut to Joey Styles and Michael Cole at the announce table as we get ready to officially get Redemption going.]

{Michael Cole}
Welcome to Redemption everybody! This is Michael Cole, The Voice of XWL, here with my broadcast partner Joey Styles.

{Joey Styles}
You certainly do know how…

{Joey Styles}
I guess this couldn’t wait…

[This is one of the rare times when Chavo’s theme actually incites a somewhat positive reaction from the fans, and when he steps onto the stage and takes a moment to let everything sink in, the cheers get louder as they’re pleased to see that Chavo has returned to them unharmed.]

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 2 6zROF

[Chavo walks down the ramp with a purpose and once inside the ring he walks around as the people chant ‘Welcome Back!’ ]

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 2 3utxH

[The chants immediately die down as Chavo’s handed a mike and it’s quite obvious that the people are eager to hear what he has to say.]

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 2 W9V4f

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
I don’t know what upsets me more about this whole thing, McGillicutty. I’m really having a hard time deciding which left the more bitter taste in my mouth:

The fact that you beat me up at Over the Limit…

Or the fact that you thought you had me beat at Over the Limit.

[Chavo rubs his goatee as he chuckles a bit. Seizing the opportunity during his silence, the people begin a mini chant of Chavo’s name. The disdain they had for him has clearly been trumped by the hate they have for McGillicutty. Oddly enough, Chavo doesn’t acknowledge the positive vibe he’s getting from the people. He’s either too focused on McGillicutty to notice, or he’s simply just not ready to accept this change.]

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
I’m not just laughing because I think you’re a joke, McGillicutty, I’m laughing because I find it quite funny that you honestly thought this was all over with, when to be frank, it’s only just begun. I caught wind of the stunts you pulled like playing my entrance music for no reason, it was cute. I was flattered that even in my absence you were still thinking of me. But you didn’t do that music crap to mess with the crowd’s mind, to fool them, as you tried to claim. No, you were doing it mess with your own mind… to psych yourself out as you prepared for the inevitable moment when my music hit for real and I walked onto the stage back from the personal hell you tried to send me to. And unfortunately for you, that moment has come because I’m here now, McGillicutty!

I’ve taken everything you had, and I’m still here!

You’ve suplexed me onto steel chairs, but I’m still here!

You’ve suplexed me onto steel stairs, but I’m still here!

You’ve hit me with titles,

the ring bell,

your own bare fists, but I’m still here!

You’ve spilled my blood onto this canvas, McGillicutty, you tried to end my career,

but I’m still here!

You punched,

and you kicked,

and you slapped,

and you spit,

and despite everything…

I’M

STILL

HERE!

[The crowd gets loud to match Chavo’s growing intensity and when he stops talking they cheer a little louder for a little longer. Chavo’s voice is much calmer now as he carries on.]

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 2 Ggk5T

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
And the best part about it all…. the best part is that I can stand on my own two feet. But the same can’t be said about you.

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 2 3rvhQ

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
You’ve been using that title as a crutch and as a means of making you feel better about yourself and as a way to justify the ego you’ve acquired through unjust means. There’s no other way around it no matter how you try and spin it. Despite whatever you try to claim, you attacked me because you felt threatened, plain and simple. Here I am, a third generation superstar doing something that you wished you could: bring pride to the family name. And instead of taking notes, instead of doing what could to learn from the master, you tried to take me out so you wouldn’t feel incompetent when you were compared to me.

[Another pause from Chavo as he begins pacing in the ring and each word he utters grows a little in intensity.]

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
And I’m glad that you’re not working with Vickie because now I don’t pity you for being her pet…

But I still pity you for being a lapdog to your own stupidity.

I still pity you for not realizing that you made the worst mistake of your life since choosing that name when you put your hands on me.

But I won’t pity you in the ring when I return tenfold the pain and agony I had to deal with all these weeks when you attacked me like the coward you are.

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 2 ZE5Ml

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
Every week that I sat home and wasn’t cleared to compete the anger inside of me began to boil and it bubbled over last week to the point where I couldn’t be content with just sitting on my couch anymore licking my wounds. I got tired of you bragging about a war you didn’t win, and I just had to show my face last week to let you know that you don’t hit nearly as hard as you think you do, and I’m not nearly as crippled as you thought I was. And though I was tempted to give you a taste of your own medicine, it has to be known by now that I’m a man of class and I won’t resort to such things when I can just as soon settle things in the ring like a man. Being a man may be a foreign concept to you, but it’s as easy as coming out here, getting into this ring and wrestling me right here right now.

[The crowd cheers a little more as Chavo completes that last bit.]

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
These people aren’t cheering for me because they like me, because I certainly don’t care for them.

[A few of the cheers turn to boos as the fans show they don’t like that at all.]

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
They cheer because in you they see a man who can’t walk the walk and in me they see a man who can take those legs away from you since you clearly don’t know how to use them. And don’t take that the wrong way, I’m not looking to injure you. But if it just so happens you have to be bed ridden for a couple of months, I certainly won’t feel bad, and you certainly won’t be missed.

[Some positive reaction at the thought of XWL without McGIllicutty.]

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
And in case you were wondering, because I do know you care: no, I’m not 100%. But there’s no need to worry because when the tale is told of your tragic fall, I’ll do what I can to make sure they leave that part out about my injuries… I want to make it sound like it was a fair fight. So get out here so we can settle this, McGillicutty. I’m calling you out, and I know your ego won’t let that call go unanswered.

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
Cut that music, let him come out in silence. It’s a sound he’s grown accustomed to hearing whether it be while he’s promoing or wrestling… I want him to feel at home.

[Michael steps out from behind the curtain, without music, and walks to the stage with a mic in hand.]

{McGillicutty}
I guess the rumors were true after all, you're back on Redemption. Good, that means I can pick up where I left off.

[Michael begins walking down the ramp and enters the ring.]

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 2 XWL9

{McGillicutty}
So here we are. You know, I always knew you had more guts than brains, good to know I was right. I don't know why you thought coming out here in your current state would accomplish anything other than another ass kicking but come on, you're making things a little too easy right now. But you know what, I'm not going to completely destroy you again, no, this time I am going to take my time and enjoy every moment of it. You brought up family pride a bit earlier and said you bring pride to your family name. I know I almost put you on the shelf permanently, but that shouldn't be an excuse for you to say nonsensical things. I mean really, does your delusional mind really think you've done anything to bring prestige to the Guerrero name? What exactly have you done to bring pride to the Guerrero name besides getting attacked every week by the man who is the future of this company, me, Michael McGillicutty?

[While McGillicutty was speaking Chavo was pacing back and forth and the moment McGillicutty stopped, Chavo stopped and stared dead in his eyes as he raised the microphone to his mouth.]

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 2 MrLBk

{{Chavo Guerrero}}

[Chavo walks away from McGillicutty and leans on the ropes and it must be difficult for him to think as conflicting emotions cause a war in his head. Does he just let loose? Attack McGillicutty while he’s still within arm’s reach? Or does he handle the situation tactfully to increase his odds of standing victorious? McGillicutty takes a step towards Chavo who still has his back turned, and as if he has eyes on the back of his head Chavo quickly spins around freezing McGillicutty to the spot.]

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
If your greatest claim to fame is thinking that you took me out, then there isn’t much hope for your future, kid. You know, when you first came out here you sounded quite confident, and you actually had me worried for a second. For a second I actually thought you were the badass you’ve been trying so hard to be, but now that I see you up close… your shaking legs, the tear stains on your face, the way your voice cracked when you said Guerrero… I see that this is nothing but a charade. I see that you’re afraid. It was that fear that made you think twice about ‘kicking my ass’ because it’s not as easy when my back isn’t turned… is it?

[Michael slightly chuckles before raising the mic to speak.]

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 2 XWL10

{McGillicutty}
Well, considering the shape your body is in at the moment, it would be a lot easier if your back wasn't turned. My greatest claim to fame has yet to happen. In a few short weeks XWL will host a Pay-Per-View that goes by the name Final Stand IV, at said Pay-Per-View, there will be a match that goes by the name the Money In The Bank Ladder Match. After that match is over, after the dust clears, there will be one man left standing in a pile of broken bodies, that man... will be me and when I have that briefcase in my possession, I will cash it in and win the World Championship from whoever happens to have it at that moment. Winning that championship will be my claim to fame. Not that you would know anything about that now would you?

[As McGillicutty starts up again you can see the anger written all over Chavo’s face. You can see it in the way he clenches his jaw and grinds his teeth and in the way he looks down at his tightly clenched fist and it looks like at any moment he may actually strike McGillicutty. But then something weird happens, when McGillicutty finishes up his last sentences Chavo begins to chuckle.]

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 2 9UwkJ

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
Ah yes, because I wouldn’t know a thing about winning Money in the Bank.

[Chavo looks at the camera and winks as he says that.]

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
You’re putting a lot of faith into a match where you only have a 1/6 chance of winning, and I’ll help you out because I know math is not your forte: those aren’t good odds. You’re putting a lot of faith into a successful cash-in when a man with 3x your experience couldn’t pull it off and subsequently hasn’t been seen since. You’re putting a lot of faith into the idea that you’ll even make it to Final Stand. What part of this don’t you understand, McGillicutty? Why don’t you get that I’m back now and I’m out for blood, out for revenge… out to get what’s mine? They say that ‘eye for an eye’ isn’t the best way to go about things… but they haven’t been through what I have, they haven’t felt the pain that I had to bear… and they sure as hell haven’t endured the immense amount of disrespect that I have. The next time we meet, and believe me we will meet again…. The next time we meet I’m not promising a win… but I swear on everything I stand for that you will never be the same again. You’ll….

{McGillicutty}
Your threats mean nothing to me Chavo. As far as I’m con…

[Offended and angered by getting cutoff, Chavo knocks McGillicutty’s microphone away from his mouth and gets right in his face.]

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
Don’t you EVER interrupt me!

[Chavo’s right up in McGillicutty’s face and you can just feel the tension in the air, and the crowd is begging Chavo to hit McGillicutty. McGillicutty spreads out his arms and smiles telling Chavo to hit him. Chavo takes a step back and drops his microphone and clenches both of his fists and it really looks as if he’ll do it. Chavo raises his fist in the air and….]

{Vickie Guerrero}
Excuse me!

[The crowd boos Vickie as she quickly scurries down to the ramp and stands at ringside.]

{Vickie Guerrero}
Chavo don’t do it! I can’t risk you getting hurt before Final Stand. Please, Chavo, listen to me! I promise that you’ll get your revenge against McGillicutty but not right now…. Not in the condition you’re in.

[Chavo isn’t listening though, and he takes a step towards McGillicutty and he….]

{Vickie Guerrero}
I will suspend you Chavo… without pay. Just don’t let him get in your head, this is what he wants, hitting him will give him the excuse he needs to put you away for good. Do yourself a favor and just get out of the ring.

[Chavo sees the point Vickie’s making and after debating it in his mind, he lowers his fists and leaves the ring, but not before bumping shoulders with McGillicutty on his way out. McGillicutty just can’t hide his amusement as he picks up his microphone.]

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 2 XWL9

{McGillicutty}
That’s right, Chavo. Run away like the bitch we all know you are. You’re not as tough as you think you are. You’re a damn coward and you should be ashamed to call yourself a Guerrero. Your wife should be ashamed to call you her husband, and your children should be ashamed to call you their father.

[That’s more than enough to cause Chavo to snap and he makes a beeline for the ring but…]

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 2 ONjqt

[Vickie gets in the way and the crowd boos because they really want to see the two men go at it. McGillicutty is begging Chavo to get in the ring, but Vickie holds her ground and does what she can to keep Chavo at bay. And just when it seems that Chavo may get by her, security rushes down the ramp and drag Chavo up the ramp and backstage.]

{Vickie Guerrero}
I’m sorry Chavo, but it’s for the best.

[XWL heads to commercial as Vickie gives McGillicutty a dirty look and he responds by blowing her a kiss.]
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:01 pm

Penguin, M.D. wrote:
Great promo, Adam.

But I liked the part with fan #3 the best.

This except fan #2 was hilarious and way better than #3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:02 pm

Penguin, M.D. wrote:

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 2 VnqXtl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:06 pm

Good promo.

Was reading through and saw they were gonna say something about Mason Ryan vs. Goldberg then Miz interrupted okay
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:06 pm

E/T wrote:
Penguin, M.D. wrote:
Great promo, Adam.

He talked about Cody though, you're just mad Rock has more fans than you.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:08 pm

Penguin, M.D. wrote:
E/T wrote:
Penguin, M.D. wrote:
Great promo, Adam.

#1 and #2 were pro Ted so fuck #3 mischief

Last edited by E/T on Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:10 pm

E/T wrote:
Penguin, M.D. wrote:
E/T wrote:
Penguin, M.D. wrote:
Great promo, Adam.

What you did see is #1 Was Ted DiBiase Snr. and #2 was Brett DiBiase

I mean, Why else would they support Ted?
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:14 pm

The Capetown Werewolf wrote:
E/T wrote:
Penguin, M.D. wrote:
E/T wrote:
Penguin, M.D. wrote:
Great promo, Adam.

What you did see is #1 Was Ted DiBiase Snr. and #2 was Brett DiBiase

I mean, Why else would they support Ted?

Vintage Brett DiBiase being a huge Joey Ryan mark.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 9:31 am

S

P

O

I

L

E

R
S

After the match Nash walks outside the ring puts his T shirt and Jacket back on and makes his way back into the ring, Nash yells at the announcer for a mic right now.

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 2 23w3a76

Kevin Nash: Next time I ask for a microphone don't take your little time ,Not even a sweat broken during that match judging by the looks of this brand no body and I mean nobody will beat me. I mean after all I am Big Sexy Kevin Nash. The management is screwing these superstars up putting in the ring with a veteran like myself. I'm not just bigger then half these brainless wrestlers, i'm also smarter.

The crowd begins to boo at Nashes smart remarks.

Kevin Nash: Go ahead boo me all you want, None of you out their would stand at chance with me in the ring. I'm done wasting my breath on you useless cold blooded insects.

Nash exits the ring as his watches the crowd boo him.

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 2 2mnelag
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:06 pm

4 PM? Forum has gone long enough with no posts. Neutral
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 1:29 am

RCP wrote:
4 PM? Forum has gone long enough with no posts. Neutral
>complains site has been dead
>posts nothing of value
smh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:47 am

-Redemption cuts to commercial-
XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 2 Mother10
Mother:
Billy why don't you introduce your new friend here to Dad

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 2 Son10
Billy:
Dad this is...
XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 2 Dad10
Dad:
Woah woah.. is that..is that
XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 2 Orton10
Dad:
Thats Randy Orton
XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 2 Orton210
Dad:
Why is he just sitting there?
XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 2 Dont10
Mother:
Don't you know? he has to get use to sitting, he wont be able to stand soon
XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 2 Why10
Dad:
..What? Why not?
XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 2 Explos10
XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 2 Final10

XWL Final Stand coming March 18th - March 25th
you better get use to sitting

(im bored and no one else is posting )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:52 am

GOD DAMNIT I WAS GONNA BRING ORTON BACK AT FINAL STAND BUT YOU JUST HAD TO GO AHEAD AND SPOIL IT, THANKS A LOT.

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 2 BtklR
Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:24 pm

Redemption returns from a commercial break and is taken backstage where Michael McGillicutty is preparing for his match against R-Truth later tonight and is approached by Mitch the Camera Guy.*

{Mitch the Camera Guy}
Michael, may I have a moment of your time?

{McGillicutty}
Sure, I mean its not like I'm getting ready to go against a sociopath or anything. Get out of here Mitch, I don't have time for your stupid questions.

{Mitch the Camera Guy}
So I take it you heard about the gauntlet match you're in at Final Stand?

{McGillicutty}
… What?

{Mitch the Camera Guy}
The gauntlet match at Final Stand for your X-treme Championship.

{McGillicutty}
Come on, Mitch. There's no gauntlet match at Final Stand because if there was, I would've been told about it.

{Mitch the Camera Guy}
It was announced earlier tonight on Breakdown and your opponents announced so far are Drew McIntyre, Sin Cara, and Matt Hardy.

{McGillicutty}
So far? You mean there might be more? Just what I need, I'm having the biggest match of my career at Final Stand and this happens...

{Mitch the Camera Guy}
It's not all bad, I mean you do hold victories over two of the men in the match.

{McGillicutty}
You're right, Mitch. As long as I don't get to banged up during the Money in the Bank Ladder Match, this gauntlet match should be a walk in the park.

{Mitch the Camera Guy}
Now that I got your attention, what are your thoughts on facing R-Truth tonight after both of you failed to come out victorious last week in the tag team match?

{McGillicutty}
If it wasn't for R-Truth, we would've won the match.

{Mitch the Camera Guy}
But you were the one pinned...

*Michael glares at Mitch.*

{McGillicutty}
That's a lie and you know it. I managed to get my shoulder off the mat at two but the corrupt referee didn't see it and awarded the victory to Cena and Steen.

{Mitch the Camera Guy}
Even if that did happen, you were still the one pinned.

*You could see the anger building in Michael as Mitch takes a few steps back.*

{Mitch the Camera Guy}
I apologize, you're right, the referee was corrupt and your team should have won the match. What are your thoughts on Chavo and the events that unfolded at the start of the show?

*The anger Michael had moments ago almost becomes non-existent as he begins to slightly chuckle*

{McGillicutty}
Chavo is nothing more than a old fool that doesn't know when to call it quits, he doesn't understand that he isn't in his prime anymore, that it's time to call it quits and “pass the torch” to the new generation. I believe it's because of his ego that he refuses to let go of the one thing that makes him feel like a man, his pathetic career, which is full of failure might I add.

{Mitch the Camera Guy}
My final question is-

*Before Mitch can finish asking, Michael cuts him off...*

{McGillicutty}
Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a match to get ready for.

{Mitch the Camera Guy}
okay

*Redemption fades to a short commercial break*

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:42 pm

Poor Mitch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:36 am

Dr. Ziggler wrote:
GOD DAMNIT I WAS GONNA BRING ORTON BACK AT FINAL STAND BUT YOU JUST HAD TO GO AHEAD AND SPOIL IT, THANKS A LOT.

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 2 BtklR

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 2 Tumblr10
Back to top Go down
Jiggas
Mid Card
Jiggas

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:59 am

**Redemption returns from commercials and we are in the backstage area. The corridors are empty but a camera seems to walking around but slowly around the corridors. The camera spots a few road agents who look at the the cameraman with a strange look like "WTF". The camera starts to continue walking after a few moments pointing a camera at the road agents. The camera then arrives at the locker room where the camera man slowly turns the door knob and slowly opens the door. The camera man is in the room and is looking around the room with the camera and spots a couple of wrestlers getting ready for their matches. The camera man spots Big Show who turns after taping his hand up. Big Show turns and waves as he is about to say hi, maybe we are going to get a inteview with the "World's Largest Athlete" But as Big Show appraoches the camera man turns and leaves whilst leaving Big Show with a puzzled look on his face.

The camera continues down the corridor leaving the locker room area and towards another part of the building with the sign reads "Catering". The camera then fades and we go to a video package of CM Punk.**

Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 6:25 am

Steen be taking over the show? fuck yea
Back to top Go down
Jiggas
Mid Card
Jiggas

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 6:54 am

Penguin, M.D. wrote:

Wink
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:47 am

Penguin, M.D. wrote:

Nothing will top the time Resistance took over Breakdown. And then they slowly died until it was just Cody/Hero/Layla....Which of course lead to Hero giving Cody a big rolling elbow, Layla acting like she's the best thing since the wheel, and Cody facing Edge impostors.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:48 am

Every time Layla appears a show becomes irrelevant.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:50 am

Zander wrote:

Yeah? Well, go hide behind security you big Brahma bitch.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:51 am

E/T wrote:
Zander wrote:

That's a story line.

I was talking about how no one reads your promos.

Batista Happy
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:52 am

Zander wrote:
E/T wrote:
Zander wrote:

That's a story line.

I was talking about how no one reads your promos.

Batista Happy

okay
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:56 am

E/T wrote:
Penguin, M.D. wrote:

Nothing will top the time Resistance took over Breakdown. And then they slowly died until it was just Cody/Hero/Layla....Which of course lead to Hero giving Cody a big rolling elbow, Layla acting like she's the best thing since the wheel, and Cody facing Edge impostors.

Because Resistance was so good,right? whistle
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:58 am

The Capetown Werewolf wrote:
E/T wrote:
Penguin, M.D. wrote:

Because Resistance was so good,right? whistle

That was kinda my point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012    XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012   - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Redemption: 2/26/2012 - 3/4/2012
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next