Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

What superstars do you want to have the most?

Go down 
+32
Moontan
DashingDJUrie
Twiztid
AVG
Liam
T-Roll
Dash
P1
Pats
Zack
Adam
Stay✔
Kyle
Jiggas
Austin
KeZZa 7777
MicksterG951
Sable
Sam
sdogg50c
Shug
Reece
Alan
Jonguin
TheFilthParade
Ash
#NOTSEME
TheKrzyOne
P.R Son
Zander
Bang
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 11:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

Just wonder who you guys would most like as your superstars and diva's. Obviously 2 superstars max and 1 diva, although I know there's a lot of great guys to pick from, so make a list of them if you want.

My list would be:
Madison Rayne (I enjoyed being the bitchy better than you diva, I just ran out of stuff to say)
Michelle McCool (same reasons as Madison)
Triple H (I wanted to be Triple H for years in a fed, but he was always taken until I got to be him in SOOL, which didn't end very well, and now in XWL whenever I picked someone up he was taken)
Edge (In feds before it was always Red and Styles who had Edge, and they were great as him. And he's a fun heel which would be fun to play, especially how he messed with the crowd. WRONG)
CM Punk (I was Punk before a few years ago under a kind of mix between in ROH gimmick and early WWE gimmick, would like to do it again)
Chris Jericho (Always been a fan of Jericho, although I'd have to do it as Y2J)
Raven (I've been Raven before, and I liked doing darker promos in the typical sick and twisted Raven way)
Mick Foley (Kind of the same as Raven, he was sick and demented as Mankind, he was suicidal as Cactus Jack and he was hilarious as Dude Love, what couldn't you want with Mick, shame he's the GM)
and Zack Ryder (This guy has a great gimmick, and his promo's would be easy to do, and have a wide variety of things in them, plus Zack's Dad and The Big O are epic too)

But my main three would be:
Macho Man Randy Savage
Shawn Michaels
Michelle McCool(although I'll probably take Madison back eventually).

Last edited by Buffalo Rider on Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:38 pm

Ash wrote:
Dave wrote:
Ash wrote:
At the minute:

Raqual Diaz

Same D:

Idk what it is, she's not all that great in the ring but dat laugh <3

lmao ikr D: I think she'd be great for promos and a new gimmick which i'd love to try :L

I still have dibs on Eve, remember that when you drop Eve for Raquel plain mischief:
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:42 pm

Adam wrote:
Ash wrote:
Dave wrote:
Ash wrote:
At the minute:

Raqual Diaz

Same D:

Idk what it is, she's not all that great in the ring but dat laugh <3

lmao ikr D: I think she'd be great for promos and a new gimmick which i'd love to try :L

I still have dibs on Eve, remember that when you drop Eve for Raquel plain mischief:

You have eternal dibs on Eve <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:45 pm

Ash wrote:
You have eternal dibs on Eve <3

What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 5 CdEEH
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:45 pm

CM Punk as always.
Chuck Taylor because yeah.
Kofi Kingston because boom boom boom.
Kurt Angle because broken freakin' neck.
Chris Jericho because of his jacket in '13.
Sofia Cortez because hot.
Madison Rayne because hot.
Michelle McCool because promos.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:58 pm

Samuel McAdams wrote:

Sofia Cortez because hot.
Madison Rayne because hot.

Dem reasons :tna:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:15 pm

While I'm fine with being who I am right now, I wouldn't mind giving Christian or Alberto Del Rio a shot. In terms of divas, being AJ would be fun in my opinion, but I'll never get her </3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:24 pm

Zack wrote:
While I'm fine with being who I am right now, I wouldn't mind giving Christian or Alberto Del Rio a shot. In terms of divas, being AJ would be fun in my opinion, but I'll never get her </3

You can be AJ if I drop her, screw Gaz and Krzy hug
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:29 pm

Samuel McAdams wrote:
Zack wrote:

You can be AJ if I drop her, screw Gaz and Krzy hug

Nah, it's cool, I'd suck eggs as her anyway D:
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:53 pm

Changed it up to people I would actually be.

Jack Swagger- Just want to give him a go, he seems like a pretty cool guy.
Wade Barrett- Big guy with great mic skills.
Christian- A fun guy to be who could work as heel or face and has a nice moveset to work with.
Miz- Like his loud mouth heelish ways
MVP- One day..
Austin Aries- Like his gimmick, plus he's smooth in the ring.
AJ Styles- For the moveset figuring out a gimmick is another story, but I'd be up for the challenge.
HBK- Wouldn't live up to Bang or Shiggz but #YOLO

Angelina Love- Would make a nice heel, but there are enough of those.
Madison Rayne - That vid with Shelley made me like her for some reason.
AJ Lee- <3
Jillian Hall- Liked the singing gimmick, she just looks scary now.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:59 pm

Macho Man Randy Savage
CM Punk because he's straight edge and he's better than you.
Mick Foley would just be really fun.
Michelle McCool If only Kyle wasn't so selfish in keeping someone he never promos with.
Madison Rayne Yeah, again come at me.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:06 pm

Sable, give me Taker plz <3
I know you'll read this soon

Last edited by YOLO on Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:49 pm

Kelly Kelly
I feel she's really underrated in XWL, and I think she could be fun outside of the bed too.

AJ Lee
Who doesn't love crazy chicks?

Brie Bella
I've always liked Brie more than Nikki, despite the fact her boobs are now completely insignificant in comparison.

Last edited by Sammi on Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:49 pm

James Storm
Bobby Roode
Samoa Joe
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 9:35 am

Kane- I can't help myself.
Bully Ray- He's hilarious and his gimmick is great.
Bobby Roode- Probably the best heel in all of wrestling at the moment with Daniel Bryan.
Daniel Bryan- See Bobby Roode and he's awesome.

That's about it if I ever had to drop Curtis. (</3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:00 am

1. Daniel Bryan: ingame and fun to promo as.
2. Curt Hawkins: Good character all around.
3. Zack Ryder: in game and fun to promo as.
4. JBL: I'm not sure?
5. Austin Aries: would like to try him out.
6. Mark Henry: I miss him </3.
7. ADR: Fun to play with in game.
8. Raven: I used him in a league before he's fun to promo as.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:17 am

Jiggas wrote:
Viva MCA wrote:
Z wrote:
Absolutely no one wants The Rock, I find that weird. Why is it no one would want a shot at him?

I'm a Stone Cold guy plain mischief:

me 2
YOLO wrote:
At the minute:

Stone Cold Steve Austin
What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 5 2iizspy

Seriously though I'm content with who I've got. I know I haven't been active as Austin much but things are changing very soon. As far as Michelle goes I don't see myself ever dropping her. I need to get more into promoing but I've never had as much fun as her as I've been having in this feud atm.

As far as who I'd want? The only person I could ever see myself getting again would be trying MVP one more time.
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:19 am

Fn wrote:
would be trying MVP one more time.
Neutral
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:25 am

Krzy wrote:
Fn wrote:
Neutral
I don't see you dropping any of your people to be him. After all that time complaining to me. Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
sdogg50c
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:26 am

Samoa Joe - didn't really get to give him a proper go because of exams so I'd like to see if I'd be any good as him.
Sheamus- fun fo matches.
AJ Styles - fun for matches.
Drew McIntyre - Regret dropping him andwould love to be him again.

They're the only people I'd drop Crison for if I ever do.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:28 am

Fn wrote:
Krzy wrote:
Fn wrote:
Neutral
I don't see you dropping any of your people to be him. After all that time complaining to me. Neutral
Do you know many times I've considered dropping Chavo? I just can't do it. I had my one shot at MVP and you stole him. </3 okay
Back to top Go down
Stay✔
Mid Card
Stay✔

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:35 am

I think I would like just for the promos:
Michelle McCool
Layla
Eve
CM Punk
Vickie Guerrero
lol

Last edited by StayFresh on Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:52 am

Storm, Roode, Rollins, Ohno, Stone Cold, Anderson, and Tyson Kidd are some of the ones I'd like to give a shot at
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 6:52 pm

Stone Cold or CM Punk but I'm perfectly happy with my current 2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:03 pm

I thought I'd do this more seriously.

CM Punk: Been my favourite for a very long time now, there's no way I'd match up to Shuggz as him in any way shape or form but I'd love to be him again.

Chuck Taylor: An odd choice but I think he'd be a breath of fresh air in XWL, I enjoyed my two test promos I did as him back in December and I haven't posted them yet because he's always an option to be.

Kofi Kingston: Another unusual choice but I've always liked Kofi and his moveset is great, promo'ing is another story though, it could be difficult.

Kurt Angle: I've always been an Angle fan and his character is very diverse because I could be Serious and also do more light hearted/comedic promos as him. And his moveset is fantastic.

Daniel Bryan: I regret dropping Daniel (Of course) last year, I'd try him again but I feel Mickster is doing a bang up job as him even if I'd rather he be heel.

Shawn Michaels: I think I'd play a decent HBK but just like Punk, I wouldn't match up to Bang as HBK at all.

Sofia Cortez: Because I thin she'd be a fun character to be in terms of debuting a new character, she seems to have a decent moveset too.

Madison Rayne: I was a big fan of Madison in The Beautiful People and ever since, her promos I feel would be easy to handle.

Paige: After watching the documentary on her I looked into her more and I've become a fan, she's really skilled in the ring and her current character is interesting.

Eve: Dat everything <3
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:10 pm

CM Punk: As always.. Still same reasons as before. Really want to try out promos as Punk, and he's fun to play in matches.

Shawn Michaels: My favourite of all time, so I'd love to try him out properly. Had him before but never really did anything since it was before I even did promos.

Daniel Bryan: He's awesome to play as, and I think promos as him could be really fun to do, so I'd love to give him a try someday.

Edge:Another I'd want to try promo as. Could be really fun to do as a face, and his heel stuff is awesome too.

Stone Cold: Whilst he's one I wouldn't rush to pick up if he came free, I'd still love to try him some day. Austin used to be one of my favourites growing up. I doubt I'd pull of good promos as him but I'd still give it a go.

Sterling James Keenan/Corey Graves: Weird choice and defiantly unknown to some. But I've seen lots of his work through 1PW since he was on pretty much every 1PW show from birth to death and I saw quite alot of them and was an instant fan of his when I saw him. Whilst he isn't someone I'd drop Jericho or HHH for, if ever came a time where I didn't want two top guys then SJK is a lower guy I'd consider.

AJ Lee: when I dropped her it was because I had nothing for her, i'd had two title runs and a lengthy run in the title picture, so I dropped her to have a change but then WWE went and gave her loads of TV time and give her an awesome crazy gimmick so now I want to be her again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What superstars do you want to have the most?
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next