Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

What superstars do you want to have the most?

Go down 
+32
Moontan
DashingDJUrie
Twiztid
AVG
Liam
T-Roll
Dash
P1
Pats
Zack
Adam
Stay✔
Kyle
Jiggas
Austin
KeZZa 7777
MicksterG951
Sable
Sam
sdogg50c
Shug
Reece
Alan
Jonguin
TheFilthParade
Ash
#NOTSEME
TheKrzyOne
P.R Son
Zander
Bang
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 11:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

Just wonder who you guys would most like as your superstars and diva's. Obviously 2 superstars max and 1 diva, although I know there's a lot of great guys to pick from, so make a list of them if you want.

My list would be:
Madison Rayne (I enjoyed being the bitchy better than you diva, I just ran out of stuff to say)
Michelle McCool (same reasons as Madison)
Triple H (I wanted to be Triple H for years in a fed, but he was always taken until I got to be him in SOOL, which didn't end very well, and now in XWL whenever I picked someone up he was taken)
Edge (In feds before it was always Red and Styles who had Edge, and they were great as him. And he's a fun heel which would be fun to play, especially how he messed with the crowd. WRONG)
CM Punk (I was Punk before a few years ago under a kind of mix between in ROH gimmick and early WWE gimmick, would like to do it again)
Chris Jericho (Always been a fan of Jericho, although I'd have to do it as Y2J)
Raven (I've been Raven before, and I liked doing darker promos in the typical sick and twisted Raven way)
Mick Foley (Kind of the same as Raven, he was sick and demented as Mankind, he was suicidal as Cactus Jack and he was hilarious as Dude Love, what couldn't you want with Mick, shame he's the GM)
and Zack Ryder (This guy has a great gimmick, and his promo's would be easy to do, and have a wide variety of things in them, plus Zack's Dad and The Big O are epic too)

But my main three would be:
Macho Man Randy Savage
Shawn Michaels
Michelle McCool(although I'll probably take Madison back eventually).

Last edited by Buffalo Rider on Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:40 pm

Kane- I loved playing the sick sadistic monster, and Kane's the only one I could think of that can play that part.
Jack Swagger- There's just something about Swagger that I like, and I think I'd enjoy being him.
Wade Barrett- A big guy who can go in the ring and can handle himself promo wise would be fun, but having to live up to red is what turned me off from going after him.
Christian- Captian Charisma, funny Christian, would be the one I'd go for and he seems like an easy guy to portray.
Tyson Kidd- Just to bring back the Master of 1,001 kicks gimmick
Trent Baretta- I don't even know why, maybe it's the tights.
Daniel Bryan- Another guy who I'd be mostly for his fun moveset
AJ Styles- Mostly for his moveset because he has no personality.
Miz- Just a fun loud mouth heel or even face that would seem like fun being.
MVP- It would be funny if I ended up sucking as him after all this talk of wanting to be him for like a year.
Santino- I'd have to study his character a bit, but I'd definitely be up for the challenge.
Brodus Clay
Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Curt Hawkins

The indy diva I'll pick up when I drop Mickie sometime down the road.
Natalya- I never got my proper run as her, so I'd be willing to give it another go.
Angelina Love-She sounds like a natural on the mic and her moves aren't half bad either.
AJ Lee- She's just so adorable <3, but I probably couldn't pull off promoing as her so I can do without
Winter- Doing her creepy goth thing or whatever would be fun, plus that theme music.
Jillian Hall- The singing gimmick was great, but other than that I'm not too eager to go back to her.

Last edited by TheKrzyOne on Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:44 pm

RCP wrote:
Orton
HHH
Miz
Jericho

I never knew you wanted Triple H. poker face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:21 pm

Gazza wrote:
RCP wrote:
Orton
HHH
Miz
Jericho

I never knew you wanted Triple H. poker face
You thief. Sad
Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:05 am

AJ Styles - Fun to play as.
Bray Wyatt - he's awesome
Heath Slater - moves
Alberto Del Rio - promos
Jack Swagger - fun to play as and could be fun for promos.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:07 am

Z wrote:
Pretty happy with both of my guys right now but if I was ever to drop Truth then I'd want Orton.

Everything went better than expected.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 1:38 pm

sdogg50c wrote:
AJ Styles - Fun to play as.
Bray Wyatt - he's awesome
Heath Slater - moves
Alberto Del Rio - promos
Jack Swagger - fun to play as and could be fun for promos.
AJ Lee Random
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 1:40 pm

Mark Henry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 1:51 pm

PJ V1 wrote:
ewantu2

Lol Pjay i don't blame you for wanting to be him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 1:56 pm

CM Punk - The obvious character I'd like to revisit.
Cody Rhodes- A nice heel character that I'm sure would be fun to play, but in no way shape or form would I live up to Jon.
Chuck Taylor - A character I could have a lot of fun with in promos and matches.
Trent Barreta - Pretty much the same as Chuck.
Kofi Kingston - An odd choice I know, but he'd be fun for matches, coming up with a character and promos for him would be a different story.
Kassius Ohno - I like his elbow moves lol
Kurt Angle - An all time favourite.
AJ Styles - Same as Kofi reallly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 3:45 pm

Seth Rollins - Fun in game and promos could be interesting as him.
Jimmy Jacobs - Cool gimmick there
Mike Tyson - troll
I can't think of others atm but there's quite a few people I'd be Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 4:13 pm

Viva MCA wrote:

Kassius Ohno - I like his elbow moves lol

Take him tbh.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 4:27 pm

CM Punk- One guy I'll always want to try.

Chris Jericho - Dropped him because of Serves before but now they work sometimes and with '13 Coming up soon I'd want him again now.

Daniel Bryan- Really want to try Bryan, He's fun to play as and Seems like he'd be fun to promo as.

Dolph Ziggler- Same as Bryan

AJ- Dropped her because I had nothing left for her, but now with her Crazy side in WWE and all the new caps I'd want her back to try the crazy gimmick.

Edge- I'd love to try Edge sometimes, always been a fan of his. and Promos could be either fun or serious.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 4:36 pm

Superstars:
Dolph Ziggler - Love his showoff gimmick and if THQ gave him more of his signature showoff moves and taunts in WWE '13, being him would be awesome. Plus there is a lot of promo ideas for him, ask the heel, normal promos, etc.

Alex Riley - His moveset is pretty cool, has a lot of moves that I favor. Theme is ftw too and promos don't seem like they'd be that hard.

Triple H - Love playing as him in matches, that's about it really. Not sure if I'd like promos though. Can't be asked to do a test promo to find that out.

Brock Lesnar - Same as Triple H really , except I'd be able to make better promos as Lesnar then I could Triple H.

Kassius Ohno - Nice moveset, promos seem easy. Would be cool to play as.

Seth Rollins - Same as Kassius Ohno. Plus dat curb stomp <3

Divas:
AJ - Gotta love crazy chicks. Gimmick is ftw. Promos would be fun too, same with matches.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 2:22 pm

CM Punk is probably the only person that I'd consider dropping Orton for, plus never dropping The Rock.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 12:59 pm

If I ever had to drop Cody or Curtis I'd probably pick up Bray Wyatt. Even the hype videos on NXT for him are awesome. I never would have thought Husky Harris would be that good.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:03 pm

If i dropped Drew it'd be a choice between:

Sheamus
Wade
Christian

Never dropping Joey Ryan or Eve
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:34 pm

Absolutely no one wants The Rock, I find that weird. Why is it no one would want a shot at him?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:51 pm

Z wrote:
Absolutely no one wants The Rock, I find that weird. Why is it no one would want a shot at him?

I'm a Stone Cold guy plain mischief:
Back to top Go down
Jiggas
Mid Card
Jiggas

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:44 pm

Viva MCA wrote:
Z wrote:

I'm a Stone Cold guy plain mischief:

me 2
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 2:03 pm

Fuck you guys Kane and Undertaker were/still are the shit. :')
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:30 pm

At the minute:

Stone Cold Steve Austin
Sheamus
Kane
Raqual Diaz
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:35 pm

Ash wrote:
At the minute:

Raqual Diaz

Same D:

Idk what it is, she's not all that great in the ring but dat laugh <3
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:36 pm

Stephanie and Alicia.

.. Oh wait mischief
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:36 pm

Dave wrote:
Ash wrote:
At the minute:

Raqual Diaz

Same D:

I hate you both for liking her

/clear thread
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:37 pm

Dave wrote:
Ash wrote:
At the minute:

Raqual Diaz

Same D:

lmao ikr D: I think she'd be great for promos and a new gimmick which i'd love to try :L
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What superstars do you want to have the most?
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next