Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

What superstars do you want to have the most?

Go down 
+32
Moontan
DashingDJUrie
Twiztid
AVG
Liam
T-Roll
Dash
P1
Pats
Zack
Adam
Stay✔
Kyle
Jiggas
Austin
KeZZa 7777
MicksterG951
Sable
Sam
sdogg50c
Shug
Reece
Alan
Jonguin
TheFilthParade
Ash
#NOTSEME
TheKrzyOne
P.R Son
Zander
Bang
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 11:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

Just wonder who you guys would most like as your superstars and diva's. Obviously 2 superstars max and 1 diva, although I know there's a lot of great guys to pick from, so make a list of them if you want.

My list would be:
Madison Rayne (I enjoyed being the bitchy better than you diva, I just ran out of stuff to say)
Michelle McCool (same reasons as Madison)
Triple H (I wanted to be Triple H for years in a fed, but he was always taken until I got to be him in SOOL, which didn't end very well, and now in XWL whenever I picked someone up he was taken)
Edge (In feds before it was always Red and Styles who had Edge, and they were great as him. And he's a fun heel which would be fun to play, especially how he messed with the crowd. WRONG)
CM Punk (I was Punk before a few years ago under a kind of mix between in ROH gimmick and early WWE gimmick, would like to do it again)
Chris Jericho (Always been a fan of Jericho, although I'd have to do it as Y2J)
Raven (I've been Raven before, and I liked doing darker promos in the typical sick and twisted Raven way)
Mick Foley (Kind of the same as Raven, he was sick and demented as Mankind, he was suicidal as Cactus Jack and he was hilarious as Dude Love, what couldn't you want with Mick, shame he's the GM)
and Zack Ryder (This guy has a great gimmick, and his promo's would be easy to do, and have a wide variety of things in them, plus Zack's Dad and The Big O are epic too)

But my main three would be:
Macho Man Randy Savage
Shawn Michaels
Michelle McCool(although I'll probably take Madison back eventually).

Last edited by Buffalo Rider on Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
AVG
Mid Card
AVG

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:20 pm

John Cena
CM Punk
Sheamus
Randy Orton
Christian
Dolph Ziggler

My 6 I would like to be but considering I'm a jobber I wont get them okay
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:22 pm

Sheamus is free, sis. So are you gonna sit there and cry or are you gonna go out there and prove the haters wrong?
Back to top Go down
AVG
Mid Card
AVG

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:24 pm

TheKrzyOne wrote:
Sheamus is free, sis. So are you gonna sit there and cry or are you gonna go out there and prove the haters wrong?

Nah I have Ryder it's fine. It's gonna be that much sweeter when I actually go far with a non main event caliber superstar proving you guys wrong will be the best ever. Just wait Surprised
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:27 pm

AVG wrote:
TheKrzyOne wrote:

Nah I have Ryder it's fine. It's gonna be that much sweeter when I actually go far with a non main event caliber superstar proving you guys wrong will be the best ever. Just wait Surprised
Who are "you guys?" I hope you don't mean me because from the day you were born I've shown you nothing but respect and I've always treated you like an equal.
Back to top Go down
AVG
Mid Card
AVG

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:34 pm

TheKrzyOne wrote:
AVG wrote:
TheKrzyOne wrote:

Who are "you guys?" I hope you don't mean me because from the day you were born I've shown you nothing but respect and I've always treated you like an equal.

Not talking about you I'm talking about the people who doubt me and have doubted me. Not gonna mention any names I think you and I know who it is. But Krzy ur great u should be admin and I respect you man. Even though I may have said some racial slurs to you in the past I think ur one of the best members here to talk to. I can come to you if I need ur help. And you actually review my not so great promos and you gave me constructive reviews on my past promos which was awesome. I can't wait to go far I actually feel and want to promo and do matches now unlike before.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:50 pm

AVG wrote:
TheKrzyOne wrote:
AVG wrote:
TheKrzyOne wrote:

Not talking about you I'm talking about the people who doubt me and have doubted me. Not gonna mention any names I think you and I know who it is. But Krzy ur great u should be admin and I respect you man. Even though I may have said some racial slurs to you in the past I think ur one of the best members here to talk to. I can come to you if I need ur help. And you actually review my not so great promos and you gave me constructive reviews on my past promos which was awesome. I can't wait to go far I actually feel and want to promo and do matches now unlike before.

Nah man it's cool, and I'd love to be admin again but I was too fast and loose and too radical with my ideas so they got rid of me. Three of the admins are old and conservative and don't know that times are changing, one of them is too caught up with politicking to do any real work and the other is too shy to assert himself. I saw and still see the potential in you, even if you like to squander it on occasion by getting into petty arguments or just being lazy. But I'm here for you, sis, and I'll take you under my wing and make sure that you have a taste of success in this league. In fact, if you bother to do a Zack Ryder promo, I'll take a look at it and give you the help you need so that the next one is even bigger and better, if you know what I mean. Good luck, and you're welcome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 5:38 pm

This is now way off topic, but:

AVG, I highly doubt anyone will hold your past actions against you if you knuckle down and bust out a couple of promos, do your matches and treat everyone with respect. These "haters" or "doubters" that you think you have... just think for a second. This is a site about a video game. Do you really care what people think as long as you're enjoying yourself? I doubt anyone "hates" you. Hate is a strong word. You're not a jobber either, nobody is looked at in that view. If you want to look at yourself that way, that's up to you. Everyone has the potential to do well if they put the effort in, including you.

Krzy, it's hard for me to tell when you're being serious, but I honestly think this is the best team of admins we have had overall. Probably the best team of admins I've seen in any league over the years. I don't think taking subtle shots at me (being one of the oldest 3) or us, joke or not, is the best way to voice your opinion. I'm always available if you have any issues or concerns. Just send me a PM and I'll try my best to get it resolved. I'm also on Skype pretty much every night. Let us know if you have any problems.

Back to top Go down
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 9:11 pm

I'm rather content with my guys atm, but...

Dean Ambrose - Slick gimmick. Could definitely feel doing some promos as him and he's definitely someone I feel I'd be good at.

Damien Sandow - Had I not left, I'd most likely still be him. I liked using big words in promos and it was fun to be him.

Kurt Angle - Shelly/Angle round two will happen someday, Krzy IGN Rose and otherwise, he's got a fun gimmick. He's the person I've been the longest ever in a league and I've pretty much regretted dropping him ever since like a month after I dropped him. Almost kept him, too, probably would have if I wasn't so set on switching things up.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 9:13 pm

Zack wrote:
Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Dean Ambrose
Justin Gabriel
Sin Cara (just for matches)
Wade Barrett

Scarlett Bordeaux
AJ Lee
Alicia Fox
Back to top Go down
Twiztid
Mid Card
Twiztid

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 9:22 pm

Superstars: Rey Mysterio
                Randy Orton
                Ken Shamrock          
                 Sin Cara
                 X-pac    
               Undertaker
Kevin Nash
Alberto Del rio
Kofi
Faarooq
Wade Barett
DDp
Mike tyson
Golddust
Gangrel
Rkishi

Divas: Kelly Kelly
            Trish stratus
            Nikki Bella
            Bre Bella
           Stephanie McMahon
            Chirsty hemme
            Snooki
            Gail Kim
            Velvet sky
Taylor wilde
madison ryane
Mickie James
Timeiina
meina
tara
Lita
Back to top Go down
Liam
Mid Card
Liam

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 6:13 am

Kurt Angle - Always been a massive Angle fan and would love be him one day, I feel I could promo as him well and love his wrestling style.

Roddy Piper - Probably my favorite wrestler growing up and I think it'd be so much fun playing his crazy ape shit character.

Lita - Because Hardy Boyz were the coolest people ever when you was a kid don't deny it.
Back to top Go down
Stay✔
Mid Card
Stay✔

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 8:24 am

I'd like to be:
- Trish Stratus because she's always been my favorite diva of all-time.
- Candice Michelle because hey, why not? I liked her.
- Melina because MNM was ftw and her moveset is ftw.

- John Cena (One day John, just be patient)

Too bad I'm too stuck on the Bellas and Jomo <3
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 9:19 am

Matt Striker :p
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 9:36 am

I have the best "entertainer" and "wrestler" plus the best Diva in a decade. Probably won't be switching.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 1:08 pm

ENZO AMORE

What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 9 Tumblr_mqvfrqM5Lm1r1mvilo1_400
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 1:09 pm

Zander wrote:
I have the best "entertainer" and "wrestler" plus the best Diva in a decade. Probably won't be switching.
</3
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 3:35 pm

One day I'll pick up Fandango and Summer Rae.

IGN Rose
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 4:29 pm

AJ Lethal IGN Rose 
Back to top Go down
DashingDJUrie
Mid Card
DashingDJUrie

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 6:42 pm

Cody Rod S. I'm him in another league, but hey, you can't have enough Cody.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 6:52 pm

Why not.

Daniel Bryan: Was going for him after Zander had to unfortunately leave the league. Dropped out because of the tag division. Oh the regrets.
Seth Rollins: I wouldn't go Shield as him though. If given the chance to be him, I'd probably choose to roll as a face.
AJ Styles: He's a pretty cool guy that I've wanted to be for a while now but has always been taken. Plus I kinda like his Lone Wolf gimmick.
Back to top Go down
Moontan
Mid Card
Moontan

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 7:09 pm

DashingDJUrie wrote:

No. No cody for you Razz 
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 7:25 pm

DashingDJUrie wrote:
Back off sis, you've already tried to steal his nickname.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 7:30 pm

Tensai
Fandango
Prince Devitt
Curtis Axel
John Cena
Stone Cold
Chris Sabin (Hail Sabin Era ftw)

Paige
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres
Trish Stratus
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 7:40 pm

Zack wrote:
Tensai
Fandango
Prince Devitt
Curtis Axel
John Cena
Stone Cold

Paige
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres
Trish Stratus
I don't believe for a second that these are the only people you want.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 7:47 pm

Bang wrote:
Zack wrote:
Tensai
Fandango
Prince Devitt
Curtis Axel
John Cena
Stone Cold

Paige
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres
Trish Stratus
I don't believe for a second that these are the only people you want.
It says "the most" for a reason plain mischief:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What superstars do you want to have the most?
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next