Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

What superstars do you want to have the most?

Go down 
+32
Moontan
DashingDJUrie
Twiztid
AVG
Liam
T-Roll
Dash
P1
Pats
Zack
Adam
Stay✔
Kyle
Jiggas
Austin
KeZZa 7777
MicksterG951
Sable
Sam
sdogg50c
Shug
Reece
Alan
Jonguin
TheFilthParade
Ash
#NOTSEME
TheKrzyOne
P.R Son
Zander
Bang
36 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

What superstars do you want to have the most? Empty
PostSubject: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 11:21 pm

Just wonder who you guys would most like as your superstars and diva's. Obviously 2 superstars max and 1 diva, although I know there's a lot of great guys to pick from, so make a list of them if you want.

My list would be:
Madison Rayne (I enjoyed being the bitchy better than you diva, I just ran out of stuff to say)
Michelle McCool (same reasons as Madison)
Triple H (I wanted to be Triple H for years in a fed, but he was always taken until I got to be him in SOOL, which didn't end very well, and now in XWL whenever I picked someone up he was taken)
Edge (In feds before it was always Red and Styles who had Edge, and they were great as him. And he's a fun heel which would be fun to play, especially how he messed with the crowd. WRONG)
CM Punk (I was Punk before a few years ago under a kind of mix between in ROH gimmick and early WWE gimmick, would like to do it again)
Chris Jericho (Always been a fan of Jericho, although I'd have to do it as Y2J)
Raven (I've been Raven before, and I liked doing darker promos in the typical sick and twisted Raven way)
Mick Foley (Kind of the same as Raven, he was sick and demented as Mankind, he was suicidal as Cactus Jack and he was hilarious as Dude Love, what couldn't you want with Mick, shame he's the GM)
and Zack Ryder (This guy has a great gimmick, and his promo's would be easy to do, and have a wide variety of things in them, plus Zack's Dad and The Big O are epic too)

But my main three would be:
Macho Man Randy Savage
Shawn Michaels
Michelle McCool(although I'll probably take Madison back eventually).

Last edited by Buffalo Rider on Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 11:26 pm

I'd love to be Jericho (Y2J gimmick, I can only promo as OTT people lolrockandtruth, I wouldn't do the suit Jericho justice)

But having two main eventers would be far too much effort to expect from my lazy ass so I'd say my two people I'd be are:

The Rock
Dolph Ziggler
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 11:27 pm

My list would be:

Kelly Kelly
Eve Torres
Alicia Fox
Dolph Ziggler
Cody Rhodes
Randy Orton
Evan Bourne
Zack Ryder

But my main three would be:

Ted DiBiase (I love the gimmick I have for him and he's probably my favorite character that I've been in a league)
Dolph Ziggler (Def think I could work some promo magic as him and he's already epic to play as)
Layla (Despite wanting to be Kelly and Eve I really enjoy being Layla too much to even consider switching)
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 11:51 pm

Hurricane
Christian
AJ Styles
Wade Barrett
Mickie James
AJ Lee

Main Three:
Shelley
Wade/Hurricane (Whoever I can get my hands on first)
Jillian (She's not half bad, and there's a lot I can do with her singing gimmick)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 12:44 am

"The" Brian Kendrick, Zack Ryder, Hurricane, Matt Striker, Jermiah Riggs, Kane, Undertaker, Sting

Main Three..
Kendrick, Kane, Neverbeingadivaagain
Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 3:45 am

Road Dogg
Alberto Del Rio
Zack Ryder
Christian
Cody Rhodes

Del Rio and Road Dogg being my top 2. Just loved being ADR and am enjoying Road Dogg just as much!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 6:02 am

Superfellas-

Dolph Ziggler (Regret dropping him, would love to give him a try again.)
Austin Aries (Regret dropping him, would love to be him again.)
CM Punk (Regret dropping him, would love to be him again.)

Anyone see a trend there? poker face

Mick Foley (Always had fun doing the GM Promos as Mick Foley, I'm sure getting into his other characters would be fun too.)
Cody Rhodes (One of my favourite current wrestlers, I'd love to be him.)
Chuck Taylor (No reason needed, it's Chuck Taylor!)

Divas -

Michelle McCool (Only diva that I can think of, I think she'd be fun for promos.)

Last edited by Adam on Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 6:25 am

Carlito - Liked his cool gimmick back in the day and thought he'd be ok to play as

Mr Anderson - Regret not picking him up and giving him to Brandon cause i would have loved to have been him

Dolph - Regret dropping him and doing pretty much fuck all with him when i was him because i was still more focused on SOOL.

Alberto Del Rio - Always wanted to kinda try him out somewhere along the line to see how well i'd do.

Zack Ryder - Love his gimmick and looks so easy to portray and play as.

Cody Rhodes - love his gimmicks recently but don't think i'd be able to do them as well as others could but i'd love the chance Razz

The Hurricane - Don't even know why but i think the promo would be fun and he looks fun to play as!

John Cena - Love playing as Cena and find it easy promo'ing with him, just wish i was better at coming up with raps so i could move over slowly to doing more and slowly going into his old gimmick while keeping some of the new.

As far as divas go i always only really wanted to be Eve so i'm happy as i am Razz

Alberto Del Rio or Carlito would be my top two at the moment on who i would like to be.

EDIT - I'm calling dibs on Hurricane if he becomes free, screw you Krzy! Wink troll

Last edited by Ash on Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 6:28 am

Ya'll best back off Hurricane.

Last edited by ThéKlássyÓné on Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 6:31 am

ThéKlássyÓné wrote:
Ya'll best back of Hurricane.

no chance! hmm
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 8:19 am

Zack Ryder- Great to promo as, Fun to play as. Should never have dropped him in the first place.

Justin Gabriel - Never thought I would want him, but after originally picking him up because he was the only one left, I cant imagine not being him. He's really fun to play as and promo as.

Shawn Michaels - Favourite of all time so i'd love to try to be him. very fun to play as in WWE12 and promos could be fun too.

Dolph Ziggler - Think he'd be awesome to promo with so it'd be great to try someday.

CM Punk - Same as Ziggler, Punk is so great on the mic the promos could be so much fun, and he's great to play as.

Daniel Bryan - Not so much for promos, just because he's awesome to play as.

and AJ is really the only Diva i want to be right now. Trish could be cool but I'd rather stick with AJ. Sorry Krzy. Wink
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 9:41 am

I'm fairly content as Cody and Anderson. Can't see myself switching. I also thought Dolph Ziggler would be fun, though.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Mid Card
Alan

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:25 am

None of you motherfuckers are getting Dolph.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:40 am

#HEEL wrote:
None of you motherfuckers are getting Dolph.

okay
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:54 am

#HEEL wrote:
Ash is the only one of you motherfuckers who is getting Dolph.

cheers dude, i knew that's what you meant Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:59 am

What superstars do you want to have the most? HQ5m6
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 12:00 pm

Adam wrote:
What superstars do you want to have the most? HQ5m6

:tna:
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 12:16 pm

Daniel Bryan has a fun move set in WWE 12, I wouldn't mind playing as him.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Mid Card
Alan

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 12:29 pm

Bitches leave me alone it's Christmas
Back to top Go down
Reece
New Talent
Reece

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 4:17 pm

What superstars do you want to have the most? Xwlbreakdownthehurrican

Mine.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 4:22 pm

Reece wrote:
What superstars do you want to have the most? Xwlbreakdownthehurrican

Mine.

okay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 4:32 pm

Since it seems like EVERYONE wants him I'll go ahead and say no, I'm not dropping Miz. sorry </3
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 6:20 pm

Adam wrote:
Since it seems like EVERYONE wants him I'll go ahead and say no, I'm not dropping Miz. sorry </3
I don't want him, because he sucks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 6:40 pm

Shuggz wrote:
Adam wrote:
I don't want him, because he sucks.

Oh yeah? Well, YOU suck!
What superstars do you want to have the most? 4Le7E
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 6:48 pm

Well here are the 3 people I have been in leagues and I would want to be.

3. Ricky Steamboat-Well I'm already him and I've chosen him to be a heel (I'm sure people were off-guard by that swerve) It, will be interesting to promo as him and I always kick ass with him on WWE 12 Razz.

2. Christian- He is my current favorite superstar in WWE and in other leagues I have done good and decent promos with him. I seem to know his whiny and bitchy "One More Shot" character spot on and if given the chance I would take him in a heartbeat!.

1. Sheamus- Yeah he is my favorite superstar in WWE right now besides Christian, so I think I would do really well with him. In other leagues like I said before I did really well with him even though i'm not much Irish I'm sure if given the chance I can do decent with him Very Happy.

Divas: Can't think of any but if I had to choose it would probably be neither Trish or Kelly Kelly.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What superstars do you want to have the most?   What superstars do you want to have the most? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What superstars do you want to have the most?
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next