Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Switch Superstars

Go down 
+4
Austin
Bang
Zander
xshardx
8 posters
AuthorMessage
xshardx
Jobber
xshardx

Switch Superstars Empty
PostSubject: Switch Superstars   Switch Superstars Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:19 am

dropping Glodust for Justin Gabriel
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

Switch Superstars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Switch Superstars   Switch Superstars Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:28 am

Glodust is finally available.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

Switch Superstars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Switch Superstars   Switch Superstars Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:35 am

Doesn't Gabriel have to be admin approved?
Back to top Go down
xshardx
Jobber
xshardx

Switch Superstars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Switch Superstars   Switch Superstars Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:48 am

I don't Know it did not say
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

Switch Superstars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Switch Superstars   Switch Superstars Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:56 am

He isn't listed as one but he honestly should be considering what Gaz did as him over the longer then a year time period he had him
Back to top Go down

Switch Superstars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Switch Superstars   Switch Superstars Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:01 am

Switch Superstars 8QBcO

Wade Barrett, while you lay there, hopefully as uncomfortable as you possibly can be, I want you to listen to me.

I want you to digest this because before I leave in 3 weeks with your XWL Championship, I have a lot of things I want to get off my chest.

I don’t hate you, Wade. I don’t even dislike you. I do like you. I like you a hell of a lot more than I like most people in the back.

I hate this idea that you’re the best. Because you’re not. I’m the best. I’m the best in the world. There’s one thing you’re better at than I am and that’s kissing Mick Foley’s ass.

You’re as good as kissing Mick Foley’s ass as Evan Bourne was. I don’t know if you’re as good as Dwayne though. He’s a pretty good ass kisser. Always was and still is.

Whoops! I’m breaking the fourth wall! (Gabriel waves to the camera)

I am the best wrestler in the world.

I’ve been the best since day one when I walked into this company. And I’ve been vilified and hated since that day because RMS saw something in me that nobody else wanted to admit. That’s right, I’m a RMS guy. You know who else was a RMS guy? Gr8. And he split just like I’m splitting. But the biggest difference between me and Gr8 is I’m going to leave with the XWL Championship.

I’ve grabbed so many of Mick Foley's brass rings that it’s finally dawned on me that there just that, they’re completely imaginary. The only thing that’s real is me and the fact that day in and day out, for almost six years, I have proved to everybody in the world that I am the best on this microphone, in that ring, even in commentary! Nobody can touch me!

And yet no matter how many times I prove it, I’m not on your lovely little collector cups. I’m not on the cover of the program. I’m barely promoted. I don't get to be in movies. I’m certainly not on any crappy show on the USA Network. I’m not on the poster of WrestleMania. I’m not on the signature that’s produced at the start of the show. I’m not on Conan O’Brian. I’m not on Jimmy Fallon. But the fact of the matter is, I should be.

This isn’t sour grapes. But the fact that Ted DiBiase is in the main event at Final Stand next year and I’m not makes me sick!

Oh hey, let me get something straight. Those of you who are cheering me right now, you are just as big a part of me leaving as anything else. Because you’re the ones who are sipping on those collector cups right now. You’re the ones that buy those programs that my face isn’t on the cover of. And then at five in the morning at the airport, you try to shove it in my face and get an autograph and try to sell it on Ebay because you’re too lazy to go get a real job.

I’m leaving with the XWL Championship on July 17th. And hell, who knows, maybe I’ll go defend it in PWF. Maybe…I’ll go back to NXT.

(Gabriel looks at the camera and waves)

Hey, Skip Sheffield, how you doing?

The reason I’m leaving is you people. Because after I’m gone, you’re still going to pour money into this company. I’m just a spoke on the wheel. The wheel is going to keep turning and I understand that. Mick Foley is going to make money despite himself. He’s a millionaire who should be a billionaire. You know why he’s not a billionaire? Because he surrounds himself with glad-handed, non-sensical, douchebag (censored) yes men, like Cody Rhodes, who’s going to tell him everything he wants to hear, and I’d like to think that maybe this company will better after Mick Foley is dead. But the fact is, it’s going to be taken over by his idiotic Redemption GM and her doofus lackey Chavo and the rest of that stupid family.

Last edited by Adam on Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

Switch Superstars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Switch Superstars   Switch Superstars Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:03 am

Adam wrote:
Switch Superstars 8QBcO

lol lol lol lol

That is amazing.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

Switch Superstars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Switch Superstars   Switch Superstars Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:11 am

Adam wrote:
[center]Switch Superstars 8QBcO
LMAO lol
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
xshardx
Jobber
xshardx

Switch Superstars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Switch Superstars   Switch Superstars Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:45 am

ok is there someone different I saw him on the roster as not taken
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

Switch Superstars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Switch Superstars   Switch Superstars Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 2:27 pm

I disagree with the Admin Approved rule, but Gabriel should be out for a bit after what McGillicutty did.
Back to top Go down

Switch Superstars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Switch Superstars   Switch Superstars Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:05 pm

I <3 Ash wrote:
I disagree with the Admin Approved rule, but Gabriel should be out for a bit after what McGillicutty did.

Yeah I agree for storyline purposes.
Back to top Go down

Switch Superstars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Switch Superstars   Switch Superstars Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:38 pm

I don't think Gabriel should be admin-approved despite his XWL success recently.

He's not a big name in real life and he's not a big promo guy.

Although saying that it would be a shame for him to go to someone who is inactive as I would like to see an active Gabriel (that's not aimed at you shard, but I'm just saying overall).

/opinion
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

Switch Superstars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Switch Superstars   Switch Superstars Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 6:55 am

LastChancery wrote:
I don't think Gabriel should be admin-approved despite his XWL success recently.

He's not a big name in real life and he's not a big promo guy.

Although saying that it would be a shame for him to go to someone who is inactive as I would like to see an active Gabriel (that's not aimed at you shard, but I'm just saying overall).

/opinion

Pretty much this.

Superstars who have gone well in XWL before aren't admin approved. So as much as I want Gabriel to go to someone who will be active and promo regular.. there's not really any reason to deny anyone being Gabriel.
Back to top Go down

Switch Superstars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Switch Superstars   Switch Superstars Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 7:31 am

Viva La Gazza

Switch Superstars LirBJ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Switch Superstars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Switch Superstars   Switch Superstars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Switch Superstars
Page 1 of 1