Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019 - 1/28/2019

Go down 
+13
Sam
Sinister
Slothio
KingWolf
imagohard2nite
Oreo
Harmon
IIYoungg
TheFilthParade
Pringle96`
Tango
Zack
P.R Son
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019 - 1/28/2019   XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2019 5:00 pm

XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 6RDnp5o

LIVE FROM:
Garrett Coliseum
Montgomery, Alabama

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

What's Coming Up On Anarchy?

1. In what might be the most shocking moment in XWL history, last night we witnessed a war between Chris Jericho and Johnny Gargano for the  World Heavyweight Championship. However, much to the chagrin of the XWL Universe, neither Johnny Gargano nor Chris Jericho walked away with the title! In a shocking move, none other than Mr. Money in the Bank Aiden English ran down to the ring, cashing in his briefcase and changing the match into a triple threat match before pinning both Gargano and Jericho simultaneously for the biggest and undoubtedly most impressive victory of his XWL career! What will the new champion have to say? And how much did our General Manager spend for the victory celebration? But how much celebrating will Aiden be able to do before he comes face to face with with the man who will challenge him for his new prize in The Main-Event of this year's Final Stand? Tune in for a double header coronation contract signing as the night closes out.

2. Just twenty-four hours after an incredible championship defense against Eli Drake and Drew McIntyre in a Triple Threat 60 Min Iron-Man Match, General Manager JBL has forced XWL's own Tony Stark, Matt Sydal to defend the Intercontinental Championship in an Open Challenge Match! Will our hero be able to save his championship reign or will he become the victim of an opponent he's unable to prepare for?

3. Last night, thanks to the crafty nature of Shayna Baszler she successfully dethroned Toni Storm to become the second North American Champion. However, her celebration was short-lived as the Ace of Spades was left unconscious, thanks to a surprise sneak attack from a returning Maryse! What will Maryse have to say to explain her actions? If she's even here, that is. If I were her? I'd stay as far away from a pissed off Shayna Baszler as possible. My limbs hurt just thinking about it...but it might be because David has me trapped in chains writing these stories

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 OmrEBgK XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 Nm4fXu2

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 OwoeZA9 XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 UxcPwbb

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 Tyler10 XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 6Uuty3g

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 GRlB191 XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 PQH2dR7

Triple Threat Match

Jack GallagherXWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 IU63hKjXWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 3PN4K1P

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 AkMAzqj XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 8bEZeB5

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 Aleister-Black1 XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 AROEfwe

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 4rbdxfd XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 ZpUg4XI

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 DfNwhyz XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 BcMyrd8

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 DfIEhnp XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 DYfyUZK

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 Curt-Hawkins1 XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 XOm9957

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 ATTXmaj XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 Pdl8O0f

Tag Team Match

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 TWUU1vI XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 Tcd05gr
XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 UXSYXkt XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 DD2799Y

Normal Match

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 SKDgbij XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 UyziiwT

Intercontinental Championship Open Challenge

XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 PKDfUzb

Main Event

Aiden English's Coronation & Final Stand XI Main Event Contract Signing

XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 DZDHgo2

Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019 - 1/28/2019   XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2019 12:26 am

XWL Anarchy is live from Montgomery, Alabama! The Garrett Coliseum is packed to the rooftops and incredibly excited for XWL action to hit their town. We head up towards the stage, where our trio of expert analysts are ready to dissect the upcoming action for the millions watching around the globe!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Hello ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to XWL Anarchy! Last night at Breakthrough, we witnessed some of the most shocking moments perhaps in the entire eleven year history of XWL programming. We experienced the crowning of new champions, we watched friendships dissipate...

[Corey Graves]
And we may have seen the last of Mother Nature's Favorite Daughter, and we also witnessed what could constitute as attempted murder!

[Renee Young]
And speaking of Nikki Cross, she will be in action on Anarchy for the first time in several months as she has a non-title match against our new North American Champion, Shayna Baszler! Of course...you have to assume that Maryse is keeping a close eye on that contest, especially after she made her shocking return to blindside the Queen of Spades.

[Corey Graves]
Yeah, Maryse and her husband The Miz are perhaps two of the smartest, two of the most opportunistic people to ever step foot in an XWL ring, but a woman with the background Shayna Baszler has? That's not a woman I would want gunning for my head.

[Renee Young]
Of course, that wasn't the only title on the line last night. Both the Tag Team Championships and the Intercontinental Championship were at stake last night! The Undisputed Era tried to make it a clean sweep, but Trash City Stupid Idiots were able to put down Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Reilly! After the match, however, doctors informed XWL officials that both Fish and O'Reilly will be missing significant time to heal up a multitude of minor injuries. You have to wonder how that will affect the rest of Undisputed Era, especially our new Iron Man!

[Corey Graves]
It seemed nearly improbable that Matt Sydal would walk out of Breakthrough as Intercontinental Champion, but somehow, some way, Sydal was able to pull it off and retain. However, he's not done defending that title just yet. By order of John Bradshaw Layfield, Matt Sydal must defend his Intercontinental Championship tonight in an Open Challenge Match! Will Iron Man continue to reign, or will we find ourselves with a new Intercontinental Champion?

[Mauro Ranallo]
And when it comes to tested friendships, no friendship was tested more last night than that of Kairi Sane and Alexa Bliss, as they were involved in a Triple Threat Match with Ruby Riott, which had a finish that nobody saw coming.

[Corey Graves]
The Irre-Bliss-tible Force is no more, at least that's what seems to be true. As Ruby Riott was about to put Alexa Bliss down with her own Bliss Stick, Nia Jax made her way down to ringside seemingly to save her best friend...only to turn her back on Five Feet of Fury. And with the odds Ruby Riott faced during that match...she might have entered herself into the discussion of contenders for the Women's Champion, Natalya...who also defended her championship in a Triple Threat Match against Liv Morgan and Sasha Banks.

[Renee Young]
In another situation where a bond was heavily tested. However, when it comes to championships, everyone, especially Sasha Banks, knows it is every woman for herself, which might have led to a strain on her relationship with her ally in XWL's Juvenile Delinquent Liv Morgan.

[Corey Graves]
Well, what did Liv expect? Sasha Banks always wants the spotlight on herself, and she did just that by somehow coercing management to add her to Liv's one-on-one opportunity at the last minute, only to tap out to Natalya's devastating bridging version of her family's patented Sharpshooter.

[Mauro Ranallo]
And speaking of champions, we witnessed the crowning of an Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion!

[Renee Young]
After a brutal moment where Chris Jericho nearly destroyed Johnny Gargano with a Codebreaker...it was none other than "Mr. Money in the Bank" Aiden English who would sprint down to ringside, with the match becoming a Triple Threat Match under orders of our General Manager, John Bradshaw Layfield.

[Corey Graves]
Aiden English did what many thought impossible of him to do: He pinned TWO World Heavyweight Champions at the SAME TIME to become the Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion! I'd go so far as to call it the heist of the millennium!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Last night, XWL doctors confirmed that both Chris Jericho and Johnny Gargano suffered serious injuries during that match that will require both men to be out of action for an extended period of time. Tonight, not only will Aiden English be coronated as Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion, but he will sign a contract to face a currently unknown opponent at the most amazing sports-entertainment spectacle of the year, Final Stand! The question is...who will it be?

[Corey Graves]
If I had to place my bets? I'd say it will definitely be someone who lives up to the hype of being in the main event of the biggest show of the year.

The arena grows in fury as the theme begins, the figure of Nia Jax emerging from the backstage area, looking around the arena. She looks empty, as if that was an expression one could wield. She pauses on the stage, then begins to walk down the ramp.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well, we were expecting our General Manager to come out here to discuss what went down at Breakthrough last night, but I guess we'll have to wait until later on in the evening for JBL to address the XWL Universe...instead, it looks like Nia Jax will be the one addressing the XWL Universe right now.

[Corey Graves]
Well, last night had to be a hard moment for both the life and professional career of Nia Jax. Alexa Bliss is...was...her best friend. It has to be taking its toll, even on a woman as strong as Nia Jax.

[Renee Young]
I just...I just don't understand why? I know we hadn't seen much of Nia Jax ever since she attacked Kairi Sane and ever since Ruby Riott tried to get into her head...but maybe Ruby's brainwashing worked?

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well, for the last number of months, Ruby Riott has been on a mission to completely emotionally and mentally break Alexa Bliss. Her mission statement has been clear from the get-go: She wants to expose what she calls the "real Alexa Bliss" to the entire world, and so far? As disgusting and ruthless as her tactics have been? It seems like Ruby is very much in control of this human game of chess.

[Renee Young]
Yeah, but has Ruby Riott's attempts to ruin Alexa Bliss's life turned Nia Jax into one of her pawns in that game of chess?

Nia Jax strolls around the side of the ring and climbs the stairs. She enters the ring without even looking at the crowd by now, making her way to the center of it where she is handed a mic. As she is, her theme song cuts out. However, Nia stands like a statue in the middle of the ring, her head down, hair covering her face while boos rain down upon the former half of the "Irre-Bliss-tible Force" from the cheap seats to the front row.

[Corey Graves]
I'm not sure how to respond to this. My brain screams excitement for Nia but my heart is just, broken.

[Mauro Ranallo]
For those of you that missed it, at Breakthrough Nia Jax turned on her long time best friend, Alexa Bliss in a heartbreaking fit of rage. In doing so, giving Ruby Riott the win to their match. But what brings Jax out here?

[Corey Graves]
Maybe she'll apologize and everything will be right in the world again?

[Renee Young]
I highly doubt it Corey, but she doesn't seem herself, that's for sure.

Nia holds the mic by her side as the crowd berates her with hatred and boos. She doesn't move, at least for the moment.

[Renee Young]
Is she...is she okay?

Nia raises the mic slowly, the crowd growing with boos as she does, her face not looking up to them as she struggles to even bring it to her lips. As she makes it halfway, she stops, dropping it back down and shaking her head. She looks as if she is about to drop the mic before she then raises it all the way to her lips and looks out to the crowd finally. As she does, she freezes. She's locked in this moment of holding the mic to her lips and looking around at the jeering fans.

[Corey Graves]
This is hard to watch.

Nia's lower lips begins to quiver and a tear escapes from her eye as she looks around her, as though looking for someone. As she realizes that no one is there with her, more specifically, Alexa, she shakes her head as if unable to form the words. She drops the mic and shakes her head, mumbling words to herself.

[Renee Young]
What is she saying?

[Mauro Ranallo]
I believe it's: "I'm..... sorry?"

It is indeed. The words that she's stuttering under her breath while trying to break her focus on the crowd is an apology, or so it would seem. She then finds the urge to escape this uncomfortable situation, heading for the way in which she entered the ring. She makes it to the ropes when she's stopped in her tracks.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well, if anyone should deserve the blame for what we saw last night...I'm not sure that Ruby Riott deserves it any less than Nia Jax does.

[Corey Graves]
What are you even talking about, Mauro!? Ruby Riott was put through hell in what was essentially a handicap match and she simply took advantage of the situation! She saw the opportunity to stick it to Alexa Bliss, and that's exactly what she did.

[Renee Young]
That still doesn't make it right!

[Corey Graves]
It doesn't really matter what's right or wrong when you're fighting for your life in a two-on-one situation, Renee.

Confident as we've ever seen her, XWL's resident anarchist makes her way down to the ring as the fans boo her even louder than they booed Nia Jax. But then again...Ruby's never given a damn what the fans think of her. Ruby simply walks past Nia Jax and commands a microphone before walking back to Nia, gently placing a hand on her shoulder.

[Ruby Riott]
Listen...it was really, really brave of you to come out here and try to address the XWL Universe during your struggles. It takes a strong, powerful woman to do what you're doing. But you know who isn't strong? You know who isn't as courageous as you? Alexa Bliss.

[Ruby Riott]
See, Alexa Bliss? Alexa Bliss is JEALOUS of Nia Jax. The difference between myself and Alexa Bliss is that I see Nia as this outlet for body positivity, an outlet for women's empowerment. And Alexa...she sees Nia as a monster. She looks at Nia and sees her own image. She sees Nia as some...some kind of fat slob, some kind of monster, some freak. But unlike Alexa, both Nia and myself? We've both stuck with the lesson we learned as little children...that internal beauty is far more valuable than external beauty. You see all of these advertisements promoting these models who are all skin and bones and young women see that and think that they need to be that skinny to be considered attractive. But see, women like myself, women like Nia Jax? We see those advertisements and laugh because that's not what a true woman is like. But Alexa...Alexa still thinks that if she can puke herself skinny, maybe one day she'll be seen as a success instead of the failure she continues to be.

[Ruby Riott]
The thing is, Alexa Bliss thought that if she could just shut her eyes and pretend her past would just fade away and never come back up to hurt her again. She had herself believing that she could pretend, she could put on this act that she was this alpha female, that she was the head bitch in charge. She had the wool pulled over all your eyes and she presented this facade, this faux persona of what Alexa Bliss truly is. The truth? The truth is that Alexa Bliss was, still is, and always will be a sad, pathetic, scared little girl roaming in a land of women. In fact...she sees myself and Nia as threats to herself...so much so that I've heard that she went to JBL and demanded to face Nia in a match, so she can continue to just victimize and treat Nia as if Nia is beneath her. But Nia knows the truth now, Alexa: Nia knows that you never gave a damn about her.

Nia breaks the monologue of Ruby Riott, snapping to the stage and pulling the mic up to her lips that she's since regained.

[Nia Jax]
Alexa...if you really care about me...face me...

It's almost a plea rather than a demand. It's not anger, though it seems to be masked by such. There's a slight pause and nothing happens. Ruby sees her chance to continue.

[Ruby Riott]
Alexa...be a woman for the first time in your pampered, silver spoon-fed life and come out here. Tell Nia the truth, tell the entire XWL Universe the truth. Tell them what Nia already knows, what I already know: You're nothing but a user. You USED Nia Jax for your own personal gain, and then when she was no longer deemed useful to you, you threw her out like garbage! Well, let me tell you something, Little Miss Bliss. A woman who's actually strong, a woman who's actually courageous like Nia Jax isn't garbage. The only garbage in this company is you. You, Alexa Bliss, are a cancer. And I will be the one to cut that cancer out.

Ruby's eyes widen in shock as Alexa Bliss's music hits to an explosion of cheers from the crowd! Beside her, however, stands Nia Jax who has a small smile form on her lips, thinking to herself that maybe Ruby is full of shit after all, that Alexa forgave her for what transgressed last night at Breakthrough.

[Mauro Ranallo]
It looks to me like Alexa Bliss has had enough of Ruby Riott's mouth for one lifetime!

[Renee Young]
Good for her! Ruby Riott is nothing but a bully, and she deserves everything she has coming to her from Five Feet of Fury herself!

After a minute or so, however, there's still no sign of Alexa Bliss. Ruby leans against the ropes and looks towards the stage, a confident smirk on her lips as Nia stands next to her, visibly trembling with rage that Alexa wouldn't come out and explain herself.

[Corey Graves]
Well, I don't know if Alexa suddenly lost that courage she was showing until Breakthrough or not...I saw her in the back earlier tonight and I was amazed she was even walking after Nia Jax destroyed both her and Kairi Sane last night.

[Renee Young]
C'mon, Alexa...

[Ruby Riott]
See...that's exactly what I'm talking about! Alexa Bliss is nothing but a fraud and a coward! As if I really needed to prove myself to any of you people, but I'll say it anyways. I know I'm right, you people know I'm right...and now Nia Jax knows I'm right. Nia...you don't need Alexa Bliss by your side to show these people who you are. You...you have a pedigree that has you destined for greatness! You, Nia Jax, are a true Force of Greatness! And it's about time that Alexa Bliss sees you as who you really are. Not just as someone to hide behind...but someone to hide from.

Nia doesn't respond. She instead just turns away from Riott, and the fans. She makes her way to the ropes and begins to exit the ring. She walks down the steps, and walks up the ramp towards the back. The crowd doesn't know what to make of this as the monster of the women's division finds her way wandering towards the back, empty and heart broken. Ruby Riott looks on with a hint of confusion on her face, as Anarchy fades into its next segment after a very emotional opener.

Back to top Go down
Tango
Mid Card
Tango

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019 - 1/28/2019   XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2019 4:18 am

The cameras turn backstage to reveal Cody in his locker room slowly sliding his jacket on his back. We clearly see a large bandage taking up the majority of Cody’s back, seemingly from the chair shots he sustained at the end of his grueling grudge match with Jimmy Havoc from none other than the returning CM Punk. Cody slides the rest of the jacket up as we see the red white and blue Nightmare Family logo on the back of the jacket. Charlie Caruso then steps in the room hoping to get an answer out of Cody as to why he was so viciously attacked.

Charlie Caruso
Cody, if you don’t mind I would like to try and get a few words from you regarding what happen last night at Breakthrough where the returning CM Punk savagely beating you…….

Cody cuts Charlie off putting his right hand in the air.

Cody
With a steel chair all while Paul Heyman stands at the top of the ramp smiling from ear to ear laughing the whole time. Yeah I know, I have the bandages to prove it. You see, Jimmy Havoc and I went to war with each other once again last night, and if that wasn’t enough CM Punk and his new Lackey Paul Heyman decided to show up and ruin the moment, so excuse me if I sound a little more blunt than usual tonight Charlie. Now I don’t really know the motivation behind the attack, unless it was just CM Punk angry from his two massive UFC fights her horribly lost too. Hell to add to it his brain is probably pretty scrambled still with all the head shots he took in those two fights, so in comes Paul Heyman speaking words into his ear. Now I’m not sure as to why he chose me all of a sudden I mean I’m just here trying to climb the ladder to win the XWL Heavyweight Championship for the second time. I guess it’s safe to say Charlie that whether it be this week or next, I’m going to get my answers.

Charlie Caruso
Thank you for your time Cody, good luck in your match tonight.

Cody walks out of frame left.

Back to top Go down
Pringle96`
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019 - 1/28/2019   XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2019 8:39 am

Camera cuts to the ring for the next segment

Crowd reacts with a mixture off boos and cheers towards HBK as he comes down the ramp way.

Mauro Randallo: HBK doesn’t look to be in the best of moods tonight Corey.

Corey Graves: I think last nights loss might have something to do with that. Shawn was so confident going into that match last night maybe a little to confident.

Renee Young: And because of that his overconfidence was his downfall as last night ladies and gentleman for those of you who didn’t see it Curt Hawkins managed an upset by beating the heart break kid last night but let’s not forget Hawkins put in one hell of a performance last night managing to kick out of a multitude of Sweet Chin Musics last night. I think that’s what got into Shawns head last night the fact that he couldn’t put Hawkins away and in the end it cost him as Hawkins gained a pin fall victory.

The camera cuts to the ring with HBK standing in the middle off it with a microphone.

HBK: Well I might as well get straight to the point last night I walked into that match believing before the bell rang I had already won. I was so confident last night that I thought all I’d have to do was turn up and the victory would be mine but things didn’t turn out that way. Last night was a rough night for the heart break kid and I night I won’t ever forget. For those of you that don’t know what I’m on about last night I was beaten by Curt Hawkins.

Some of the fans that don’t like HBK cheer at the memories off him losing.

HBK: yeah yeah very funny isn’t it. Well I don’t find it funny at all. I find it a disgrace that someone like him managed to beat me. I mean I am the showstopper for god sake people like him shouldn’t be on my level but somehow I got beat. So I sat awake all last night playing the match over and over in my head thinking what went wrong. Trying to find where I made a mistake. As I played the match over and over in my head I just couldn’t find one until it dawned on me. I got frustrated and you Mr Hawkins got in my head. You ran away from me time and time again, you kicked out of my superkick more than once and I couldn’t believe it. I couldn’t believe that this kid wouldn’t not stay down.

HBK: You got in my head and the mind games worked. You went toe to toe with me and came out on top. However that will not happen again. Do you hear me Hawkins you will not beat me again! Now I came here tonight to face you again but when I got to the arena and demanded a match with you I was told no. I was told you are off limits that management has plans for you and those plans can’t be stopped. I was told I’d have to wait at least another month to get my hands back on you. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. I was told that if I interfere in those plans then a suspension will be in my future which is something I don’t want so I’ll wait.

HBK: I will wait however long it takes until I finally get my hands back on you and when I do Hawkins I will show the world exactly how good I am by humiliating you in this ring. So I’ll stay patient and when the time is right I’ll strike when you least expect it. Until then I will go out and prove every week here why I am the best there is that this company has to offer and it starts with a win here tonight against the so called best in the world CM Punk. So Punk tighten those boots up real tight as the showstoppers coming for you.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019 - 1/28/2019   XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 4:44 pm

Anarchy returns from commercial, to see none other than Paul Heyman sitting in middle of the ring

XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 DS0ukh9

[Paul Heyman]
Ladies and Gentlemen....My name, is Paul Heyman!

XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 XJwv8Ml

[Paul Heyman]
I am the man, that brought to you the baddest woman on the planet and by doing so, I gave the womens division the boost it desperately needed with every single woman on this roster having to step up their game to match the level of Ronda Rousey. At Breakthrough, I'll admit that Tessa Blanchard did just that. She stepped up her game and beat my client....but, she didn't end my client. She didn't put an end to Ronda Rousey, my client sees it just as another obstacle in her way...It's a set back, but my client has never had it easy, she's never had anything handed to her. So Ronda Rousey will walk down this ramp later tonight, and she will prove that by simply destroying Ruby Riott. All the anger, all the frustration caused by Breakthrough will be taken out on Ruby Riott, my client has a point to prove and trust me....She's going to do just that.

XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 RIG0Op2

[Paul Heyman]
But also at Breakthrough....I gave all of you, I gave this company something special, something it had missed for quite some time. A man that once dominated and carried this company on his back, to then become misused and an afterthought. They managed to take what was once the biggest star in this company...and ruin him. They took a man that once had the mind of a genius and turned him into somebody that thought "Mask vs Paint" was a smart decision, But all that is going to change, because Ladies and Gentlemen. At Breakthrough, I didn't just bring you any normal superstar, I didn't bring you the broken and shadow of a man that you saw months ago....I brought you THE BEST IN THE WORLD.

XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 XpcUWCW

[Paul Heyman]
I brought to you...C..M...PUNK!

XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 Normal_0003

Right on cue, the theme of CM Punk blasts around the arena to a chorus of boos. CM Punk walks out from behind the curtain, with a huge smirk on his face. Holding his arms out wide, soaking in the hatred from the XWL Universe. Punk makes his way down the ramp, taunting fans as he goes. Entering the ring, he embraces Paul Heyman with a hug as more boo's ring around the arena. Heyman hands over the mic to Punk, as Punk now takes centre stage standing in centre of the ring.

XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 Normal_0316

[CM Punk]
Why Punk Why! How could you do that to the wonderful Cody? How could you viciously attack the son of the legendary Dusty Rhodes like that?

XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 Normal_0962

[CM Punk]
That is all I've had from all of you! I walked into that arena at Breakthrough, ready to make a point. Ready to make a statement...I needed to show you all that with Paul back in my corner, that the CM Punk you got to know last year...is gone. That CM Punks is done, that CM Punk is DEAD. I let myself get pushed aside, I let myself get drawn into battles that I didn't deserve to be in. It took a phone call from this man, for me to see what I was doing. I was ruining everything I ever did in this company, multiple world titles, Final Stand main events.... I was once at the top of this company, I carried this company on back. I was no longer a spoke on the wheel, I WAS the wheel. But I let all that go, I let myself slip down...and down.

XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 Normal_0952

[CM Punk]
That is because of all of you! I let myself pander to your stupid ideas of entertainment, I became everything I hated. But once again this man stepped up, this man saved me from what I had become and now the REAL CM Punk is back! I'm not back to be just another name, I'm not back to be pushed aside... I'm back to reclaim MY spot at the top of this company. You all better get used to seeing this face, because you'll be seeing a whole lot more of it. My face is going to be on all the posters, It's going to be on those soda cups you're indulging in...It's going to be back where it belongs.

XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 Normal_0364

[CM Punk]
Cody just happened to be in the wrong place...at the wrong time. It's clear Cody has no value in this company, taking out Cody does nothing for my career. In fact, despite sitting at home for months I walked in here and quite easily left him laying in the middle of this ring. I'm sure Cody is back there plotting his revenge, but quite frankly...I'm not interested in Cody, or anything he might try plan. When was the last time Cody even made a difference around here? But I'm making a difference right now...Cody is nothing more than a toilet break...but I am the main event, It doesn't matter if I come out here last, If I come out here first...Hell, I could walk out on a pre show and I would still be the main event.

XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 Normal_0307

[CM Punk]
You might all sit there and boo but when my theme music hits, when me and Paul walk down that ramp....Everybody watches, You all take your seats and your focus is on me. There isn't a single person changing the channel when I'm standing here with this microphone in my hand. You're all hanging on every word I say, because you all know that when I have a live microphone in my hand....anything can happen. There isn't a single person back there can match me in this ring, on this microphone. This is the real CM Punk...and I am THE BEST IN THE WORLD!

CM Punk drops the microphone down in the ring, as he and Heyman share a laugh in middle of the ring

Once again the theme of CM Punk plays across the arena, as Paul Heyman and CM Punk exit together as Anarchy rolls on.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019 - 1/28/2019   XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 5:32 pm

Dat Heyman/Punk promo.

:heyman:

Also Alexa approves of Ronda ripping Ruby's arm off. Be my new best friend since Nia's gone to the dark side, well...the darker dark side.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019 - 1/28/2019   XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 10:36 pm

Intercontinental Championship Open Challenge

XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 PKDfUzb

Anarchy resumes following a commercial break and in the background we hear the very distinct and infectious tune of Matt Sydal already in progress, as the cameras focus on our commentary team, perhaps letting us know that his Open Challenge for The Intercontinental Championship is next.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Ladies and Gentlemen coming up is a match you do not want to miss, we learned courtesy of XWL.Com just before we went on the air that General Manager JBL has essentially forced Intercontinental Champion Matt Sydal to defend his title tonight.

[Corey Graves]
A Champion can be called defend their position at any given time, I struggle to see the issue.

[Renee Young]
They absolutely can, the issue is that this comes literally after our last show Breakthrough where JBL put Matt in the FIRST 60 Minute TRIPLE THREAT Iron Man Match. A Match that he no doubt planned Matt to lose, but things didn't go as he expected. JBL doesn't like to be left with egg on his face, so he's throwing the dice once more tonight with this open challenge.

[Corey Graves]
OR, it's not malicious at all and he instead wants to kickoff the road to Final Stand with a Championship Match. Matt used to do this all the time as United States Champion, maybe JBL wants to help him go back to his early days.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I sincerely doubt that to be the case. JBL hates Matt Sydal more than anyone in the world, he wants to have his reign ended as fast as possible and throwing him into an unpredictable situation like an open challenge against an opponent he has no way of preparing for is certainly a sure fire way to perhaps do just that tonight.

The cameras then cut to the ring where Matt Sydal is already standing in the center of it with a microphone at his side. As Matt's music dies down, he tosses his Intercontinental Championship over his shoulder, propping it up a bit higher so that his name on it's face plate is visible. At Breakthrough XWL's very own Iron Man was thrown into the first ever 60 Minute Iron Man Match against The Former Champion and JBL's Titanium Tyrant From Ayr...but despite how JBL likely thought that match would go, in the end...Matt scored 3 falls in 60 minutes, never falling victim to a single pin fall from either challenger. He proved his namesake isn't just a fancy new moniker, no...he is The Golden Avenger...THE IRON MAN OF XWL...and nothing is going to change that.

[Matt Sydal]
Ladies and Gentlemen, to the surprise of no one, except maybe our overly optimistic General Manager...I stand here tonight, STILL YOUR INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION!!

As his tone grows loud, he rallies the fans into an uproar of excitement, proudly thrusting his Intercontinental Championship into the air for all to see.

[Matt Sydal]
Don't get me wrong, Drew McIntyre and Eli Drake are among the best in this ring...I'm just flat out THE best. You know it, I know it...my long...LONG list of victims know it, and even though JBL tries to downplay it, deep down he knows it too. I don't just come out here and tell everyone what I "hope" is going to happen...no, when I have a microphone in my hand people listen because they know I am speaking the gold's honest truth. A Triple Threat Match is no easy feat to overcome...it takes conditioning, it takes awareness, it takes desire to not allow your opponents to pry your beloved title from you. But I'm not your average Champion, in fact the word average doesn't come close to describing me...so JBL decided to poke fun at my "moniker" as The Iron Man of XWL...and announce to the entire world that I would be defending my title in the first ever TRIPLE THREAT 60 Minute Iron Man Match.

It's a mixed response, boos for mention of JBL, cheers because of the outcome and how great of a match it was.

[Matt Sydal]
I could lose my title without being pinned, all because my opponents were incapable of displaying the same heart within me. But did I let that deter me? No. So as I went into that ring, I made it my mission to first score the first fall to prove the outcome would be the same regardless of stipulation, and two...to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that Eli Drake, nor Drew McIntyre deserve this more than me. For 60 minutes I was more aware, for 60 minutes I had more heart, for 60 minutes...I remained vigilant of any tricks my challenger may have had up their sleeves. For 60 minutes I avoided my shoulders stay down on this mat for any longer than a 2 count. In those 60 minutes I didn't just score one fall, or two falls...no...I scored THREE falls! In short, I was the one with the last laugh...because once again I proved why I AM The Iron Man Of XWL!

The fans right on cue begin an "IRON MAN!" chant to which he pauses, raising his mic up so that everyone in the back can hear the truth being shouted in this sold-out arena.

[Matt Sydal]
Now tonight should be a night of celebration, a night of my aspirations going forward as Intercontinental Champion now that I've at last broken my curse of losing my first defense under this title. I should be telling you all that it is my mission to add another record to my illustrious career by conquering the record of ALL records. I should be talking about Shawn Michaels' incredible 416 day reign that many have attempted to break, but all have failed. That it is my goal to once again, as I always have...defy all expectations, and prove how great I truly am by not only STILL being The Longest Reigning World Heavyweight Champion but now THE LONGEST REIGNING INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION IN XWL HISTORY!!

A mixed reaction again follows, this time it's excitement over the possibility, but Shawn's held that record for so long now it's almost criminal for someone to break it, but records are made to be broken after all.

[Matt Sydal]
I SHOULD be doing that, but color me surprised when I show up at the arena tonight, and our courageous General Manager sends one of his errand boys my way and informs me that I've decided to issue an open challenge for my Intercontinental Championship tonight. And our gracious boss has approved my request, gee...and here I thought the guy didn't like me? No what's funny is that despite my victory at Breakthrough, he's still hellbent on making my life miserable, but the irony...the sweet sweet irony is that i'm sitting pretty, while he's sitting in that chair forever reminded of his "Final Stand" on the grandest stage of them all last year. I dismantled The Cabinet, I found my way into a Championship Match despite his obvious omissions when it came to me...and in that match I left with this. Nothing he does can stop me, so if he wants to take it upon himself to put words in my mouth and make decisions regarding my Championship? I hope he can live with them. Because with every night he tries to pry this from my hands? It makes me hell bent on maintaining my hold over it not only because I want to, but to spite him. To come out here every night with this title, and rub it in his face that nothing he does, and no power move is too great to TAKE THIS FROM ME!

Impassioned by his desire and history with The General Manager, Matt once more shoves his title into full view, especially of the camera to JBL as if he suspects he's listening right now.

[Matt Sydal]
So I'm issuing an open challenge for my Intercontinental Championship, the question is...who dares to accept the challenge issued by THE GOLDEN AVENGER? Who believes they're stronger than The Iron Man of XWL? What fool thinks this gold is going to leave with them?

He's determined to remain Champion after this open challenge, but it is now officially issued. Who is going to accept? He lowers his mic, and re-positions his title over his shoulder as he rests against the corner and turns his focus to the stage.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well, I think there's no question of his belief that he can once again overcome the obstacle laid in his way by our General Manager.

[Corey Graves]
But let's be real for a minute...he doesn't know WHO is going to walk down that ramp. It literally could be anyone, a new Superstar looking to make a splash in their debut, a returning star ready to reclaim former glory...an undervalued performer that sees this as his moment to breakout. It's a bit presumptuous for anyone to think they've got this in the bag.

[Renee Young]
While I can see your point, we have to remember Matt Sydal is not your average Superstar. He is right more often than not, and with a huge defense under his belt at Breakthrough? His challenger is going to have to do what two top tier Superstars failed to do in 60 minutes, beat Matt Sydal.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Oh my god. Of all people that could answer the challenge, the lunatic from London Jimmy Havoc.

[Corey Graves]
We saw Jimmy and Cody part ways at Breakthrough and the talk had been, what is next for Havoc. Clearly the question has been answered but as a man who just went through a grueling series with Cody, from TLC matches to Deathmatches is he prepared for the Iron Man of XWL?

[Renee Young]
Thanks for stating the obvious Corey, but I think Jimmy has something on his mind.

Jimmy Havoc stands atop the stage, looking down at Matt as he makes his way to the ring, studded face mask covering the majority of his face. He walks up the steps, moving himself between the first and second rope and getting into Matt Sydal's face after grabbing a microphone. He takes off the face mask before lifting the mic.

Jimmy Havoc
Well, good evening Iron Man. It was awful impressive what you pulled off at Breakthrough. 3 falls without being pinned once. Even I had to admit that is impressive. Drew and Eli, they are some serious competition. But you know who they aren't? They aren't Jimmy Havoc. I've done things for championships that you wouldn't even dream of. I've put my own body at risk, and broken more bones and torn more ligaments that you could even imagine. I've paid the price for this business in buckets of blood.

The crowd is unsure of how to react to Jimmy. They did see an absolute clinic from Matt at Breakthrough, but Jimmy has shown heart that no one expected from a death match wrestler in his matches against Cody. There are a few scattered cheers but mostly just silence.

Jimmy Havoc
I get it. I really do. No one here believes that I can beat you. If your Iron Man, these people think of me as Iron Monger. Interesting pick, but ultimately the hero will win. But I'm sorry to tell you Matt, you might as well call me Thanos. You see, I am willing to go to whatever lengths, do whatever is necessary to correct the imbalance that I see here in XWL. And it begins with that gold around your waist.

Matt cracks a smile, I mean hey it takes some serious stones to march into the ring like this and that accounts for something. But his smile soon fades as he raises his mic.

[Matt Sydal]
Allow me to introduce myself, I'm The Greatest Gold Damn Superstar to set foot in this ring...and that much like my "Iron Man" brand was not something I decided to call myself for fun, no that came at the result of how far I was willing to go for a Championship. What I would do if it meant I could have ANY title around my waist because there's no feeling quite like it. Let me take you back to Breakthrough, 2 years ago. I had taken my taunting a little too far and shattered the fragile ego of a man known by the name of AJ Styles. You see, this man in one instant made a decision out of fear. He left me broken in a parking lot, my leg stuck between the opening of a car door, a chain wrapped around my ankle as I clawed vigorously to free myself in the most agonizing pain I had ever felt in all my years of wrestling. I cried, I screamed, I dropped f-bombs right left and center not because of that pain...but because I believed in that moment? My career had just been ended.

He pauses, almost as if he were mentally going back to that fateful night on Anarchy that would change his entire course on the way to Breakthrough.

[Matt Sydal]
I was told the classic "we're sorry, Matt...but we can't let you fight at Breakthrough." I, like every other point in my career didn't take no for an answer. I had a date with THE BEAST BROCK LESNAR...and THE BASTARD THAT TRIED TO END MY CAREER...THE FALSE CHAMPION THAT WAS AFRAID OF FACING ME FOR HIS TITLE! I refused to go home, to collect a check as I laid out and watched everyone do what I could do better. And after persistence, after HEART...I signed away any legal responsibility XWL had with my injury, and they agreed to let the match proceed but it would be unsanctioned, and nothing would prevent Brock or AJ was tearing my limb the rest of the way off. But see, this is the kind of Champion I am even when a title isn't in my possession. I HOPPED into this ring one month later and showed my fighting spirit, my desire, and my never quit attitude. I hopped from here to there, I sprung off that rope with my good leg, and in the end...I stumbled up onto that perch, and hit The Golden Star Press that crowned me World Champion once again.

Matt's reminder of that time has the audience fully in support of him, cheering and chanting his name, but his eyes remain focused on the challenger that stands before him.

[Matt Sydal]
You risk blood for a title, you risk every bone in your body, you risk being set on fire, driven through glass, into barbed wire...maybe even tacks on a "good" day. I am willing to risk all of the above and EVEN MY VERY CAREER...my FUTURE...if it means I get the honor of standing here, with THIS...or any title like it. So if you've come to try and take it from me? I welcome the challenge, but forgive dear Thanos...for your snap will have no effect on me or my title.

Jimmy Havoc
Hah. See, your right in a way. My snap won't have an effect on you. No no, that would be too simple and too kind for you. No, you I will tear limb from limb. You see the thing is, when you have nothing left to lose you begin to lose the fear of failure. And if Cody taught me anything, it was that the fear I had inside me needed to die. And when Cody scored that last fall...the fear died.

The crowd is still firmly behind Matt, booing as Jimmy gets back into Matt's face, clearly fuming at the "Iron Man" of the XWL.

Jimmy Havoc
So what will it be Matty? You've said your piece, I've said mine, but what it really comes down to is that title around your waist. You can talk all you want about being this "Iron Man", but until you put it up and back it up you are nothing but talk.

Jimmy turns away from Matt, appearing to disrespect him and head to a ring corner. As Matt begins to lift the microphone, Jimmy turns around and slaps him in the face dropping the microphone to the mat before stepping back and awaiting the return from the Intercontinental Champion. Matt's hand lightly rests on his cheek, a lone finger "wiping" it away as his eyes stare un-amused by the actions of his challenger. But rather than retaliating, he simply chucks his microphone to the side, kicking it out of the ring, and shoves The Intercontinental Championship into the chest of the referee who had entered the ring. He's ready to get this match started, backing into the corner as the official raises the title into the air to signify that the title is on the line.

[Renee Young]
A slap is one of the simplest forms of disrespect, and Matt Sydal is not someone who tolerates any type of disrespect.

[Corey Graves]
But while it's disrespectful, it's effective as riling up your opponent. Jimmy Havoc is a man with a big future here in XWL...and tonight he plans to solidify that by becoming The NEW Intercontinental Champion.

[Mauro Ranallo]
This is going to be an interesting match-up that much is certain. But WHO will leave that ring with The Intercontinental Championship? Can Havoc defeat The Iron Man Of XWL? Or will Matt once again thwart JBL's obvious attempt at ending his reign.

With the title passed through the ropes to the ring announcer, both Champion & Challenger exchange one final stare down from across the ring, as they ready themselves for the golden war they are about to wage.

-

SPOILERS

-

As he rises up in victory, Matt Sydal thrusts his arm into the air confidently looking at the referee as if to say "NOW RAISE IT." Of course it's already raised so the official merely grabs his wrist and holds it up. Matt's had to defend his title back to back now, but STILL he is Champion and you can tell by the look on his face that he's giving the bird to JBL just with his gaze. The official lowers it to retrieve the title as Matt wipes the sweat from his forward.

[Renee Young]
AND STILL INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION!

[Mauro Ranallo]
A very game Jimmy Havoc just went toe to toe with The Golden Avenger and came very close to an upset here tonight.

[Corey Graves]
I thought Matt was as good as done after that brutal powerbomb into the side of the ring, followed by an even more vicious ripcord clothesline to the near unconscious Champion.

[Renee Young]
That's why we all learned a long time ago not to underestimate this man. You could tell he was still getting over that 60 Minute Iron Man Match but he pushed through and has once again overcome the challenge thrown at him by our General Manager.

Matt's presented his title, to which he quickly snatches it out of the official's hands and shouts "IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW, NOW YOU KNOW...THIS ISN'T LEAVING MY HANDS FOR A LONG TIME!" Matt professes to the masses who respond with excited cheers, the official turns to tend to Jimmy as The Iron Man of XWL himself props up onto the ropes and proudly raises his title.

[Corey Graves]
I still don't think it's wise of Matt to essentially taunt The General Manager. We saw how his stunt at Breakthrough essentially as you believe landed him in this Open Challenge tonight. And if that is the case, for all we know JBL could make him defend this every week. Maybe stop while you're ahead?

[Renee Young]
Or perhaps JBL could stop trying to get one over on the man that put him in that wheelchair? I get he hates him and blames him, but we all know The General Manager brought what happened to him at last year's Final Stand on himself. He made an enemy of Matt Sydal, of The Undisputed Era...and they left him with a memory he will never forget every time he has to wheel himself into wherever he goes.

[Mauro Ranallo]
There certainly is no good that can come from these two still going at it. Matt's determination to make JBL's plans backfire is a dangerous thing, for both of them. Matt's liable to walk into that ring at the end of tonight's show and demand he face Aiden English at Final Stand. He'd probably be so worked up he'd even offer to make it a title vs title match. Or worse what if he put his career up again like when he fought Leo Kruger?

[Corey Graves]
We don't know who JBL has hand picked to face Aiden English at Final Stand, but I imagine whoever it is would not be too happy if The Intercontinental Champion just waltzed in and demanded their opportunity be his.

[Renee Young]
Well, hopefully for the sake of Matt, and the sanity of JBL...that is merely a wild speculation and nothing more.

Matt steps off of the ropes, looks back to see Jimmy seething in a corner as he shoves the official back, then flashes a proud smirk before turning to the corner and mounting the second rope once again raising The Intercontinental Championship into the air with both hands. Once again the audience starts a "IRON MAN!" chant for the victorious Intercontinental Champion as he proudly celebrates his now second defense of his title. But as his joy is spread throughout the XWL Universe, one person who isn't feeling an ounce of joy is the fallen challenger who is fuming. Jimmy stands up and looks absolutely disgusted, hearing the cheers for the triumphant Champion. The crowd continues to express their love for The Golden Avenger as Jimmy begins to inch closer, some fans seem concerned by this beeline for Sydal who is completely oblivious to the man stirring behind him. Matt's face changes from joy to fear as he feels Jimmy's arms wrap around him, and soon Sydal is flying through the air as Jimmy releases the German Suplex from the second rope leaving Matt lying crumpled in the middle of the ring, the cheers in the drop of a dime shifting to very loud boos at the "sore loser" in their minds.  

[Mauro Ranallo]
OH!!

[Renee Young]
OH COME ON, THE MATCH IS OVER WHAT IS HE DOING?!

[Corey Graves]
Looks like he's not happy about how that ended and he's taking that anger out on the man that just drove his hopes of leaving tonight as The NEW Intercontinental Champion into the ground with that final Here It Is Driver

[Renee Young]
Except this changes nothing, he lost...Matt beat him fair and square, this is just cheap. Be angry at yourself, not the man that beat you.

Jimmy still looks incredibly angry as he stares at the fallen Champion trying to overcome the shock of being dropped on his neck from such a sudden attack, but his eyes shift from The Intercontinental Champion and instead now focus on outside the ring. He quickly goes outside the ring looking for something, ignoring the boos that keep pouring in. He shoves the announcers out of the way as he finds what he is looking for, a steel chair.

[Renee Young]
This isn't right, someone has to stop this. Hasn't Matt been put through enough?

[Corey Graves]
Not according to the stone cold gaze of Jimmy Havoc.

[Mauro Ranallo]
This is bad...this is very bad. Jimmy spoke of how far he was willing to go for a Championship as he accepted this open challenge, and now it looks like he's about to show Matt a taste of what that feels like.

[Renee Young]
Why is that referee just standing there? Stop this.

[Corey Graves]
You expect him to just stand in the way of a man like Jimmy Havoc holding an unforgiving weapon like a steel chair?

[Renee Young]
I mean someone has to, who knows what sick things Havoc has in mind.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Unfortunately I think we're about to find out.

The mere sight of this brings on even more boos as Matt struggles to try and recover, not knowing that this is about to get much worse. He slides it into the ring before picking up Sydal by the head, foaming at the mouth as he talks to him.

Jimmy Havoc
Poor poor Matty. I told you a snap was too good for you. I told you that making this quick and painless was not in your future. No, like I told you before, I will tear you down piece by piece and the last thing I will take from you will be that title!

Jimmy props the chair up as if he were going to have a seat...to perhaps admire the pain Matt's in...but that's not at all what he has in store for The Intercontinental Champion. He pulls him up into position for the T-Bag driver, but the horror intensifies as he is sure to line the back of his neck over the top of the chair. Jimmy drops the driver, dropping Sydal's head and neck on the chair. The audience audibly gasps as Matt's neck awkwardly now rests into the middle of the flattened chair, and the boos that follow have grown more angrier than they already were.

[Mauro Ranallo]
MAMA MIA!

[Renee Young]
HE COULD HAVE JUST BROKEN HIS NECK WHAT IS THIS GUY'S DEAL?!

[Corey Graves]
That is what makes Jimmy Havoc a very dangerous man. Matt may have retained his title tonight, but at what cost?

Jimmy stands with an evil grin on his face, looking back towards the corner of the ring where Matt had dropped the Intercontinental Title when he flew down from the second rope into the mat with that vicious German Suplex. Jimmy lifts up the title and laughs as the crowd are on a continuous loop of boos. But he doesn't raise it up as if it's his. No he drapes it over Sydal's face as security finally hits the ring and Jimmy rolls out, laughing as he walks up the ramp. His message was loud and clear, he may have lost...but he's the one that's walking out tonight under his own power, the same...likely can't be said of The Champion that bested him tonight.

[Renee Young]
A lot of good the security are now, the damage is done. I can't believe what I just saw.

[Corey Graves]
Believe it, that was a vicious determination on full display, and with a no pun intended "havoc" like that left in his wake? Jimmy Havoc may not have left tonight as Champion but next time is going to be a completely different story.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Matt didn't take Jimmy's disrespectful slap before the match lightly, and made certain to deliver a slap of his own before finishing the match. I'd wonder if that act of disrespect is what set Jimmy off? Almost an insult to injury if you will.

[Renee Young]
I'm sorry but a slap is nothing like having the back of your neck driven into a chair. If that slap upset him so much then how about you don't slap someone first?

[Corey Graves]
Slaps aside, Jimmy Havoc sent a message to that entire locker room tonight. It's a New Year, and he's ready to wreak havoc on it.

Jimmy feeling not an ounce of guilt over what he just did, walks backstage as officials have entered the ring to tend to The Intercontinental Champion as Anarchy goes to commercial.
Back to top Go down
IIYoungg
Mid Card
IIYoungg

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019 - 1/28/2019   XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 7:06 am

As the camera cuts to the arena, Finn Balor’s music hits as the crowd goes crazy for the former Demon King. Finn Balor emerges from the back limping with tape wrapped around his chest.

Corey Graves:
It’s the man. Finn Balor. A shell of his former self, but after last night how could he not be?

Mauro Ranallo:
There’s no way this man didn’t lose a couple of years from his career after the daring stunts he pulled last night. I have no idea how this man isn’t in the hospital after what he’s been through. This man jumped 20 feet from the top of a cell and tonight he is somehow still standing.

Balor limps his way into the ring and struggles to grab a mic.

Finn Balor:
Last night I gave Bray Wyatt my all. I shed blood sweat and tears to give each and every one of you my best performance that I could possibly give and I left it all in the ring. After showing all of you that he stole what was rightfully mine he had the audacity to try and use it against me. My own demon stood beside Wyatt and they took me down. You know what I got to say to you Wyatt? I DON'T NEED THE DEMON ANYMORE! I TOOK YOU TO THE LIMIT WITHOUT IT AND I CAN REST EASY KNOWING MY POTENTIAL WITHOUT IT! I am nothing but a man but I will rise up as a man and give each and every one of you what you deserve and that’s a five star match every time I enter this ring. That’s enough about Bray Wyatt. I have more important things to talk about… like Aleister Black. The coward had the nerve to approach my broken body and kick me right in my face. Listen here Aleister, Idont know what you’re trying to prove but I swear to you that I will take you to the limit just like I did Bray. NO DEMON NEEDED. I am gonna beat you to hell and back and when I’ve had my fun I’m gonna end you. 1...2...3. I promise you that you won’t walk away from this. PERIOD.

Balor drops the mic and as he appears to head towards the back, Aleister Black’s music hits and the crowd begins to boo.

Black makes his way to the ring and gets there and asks for a mic.

Aleister Black:
How about I kick your ass right now?

Balor looks around for a minute then snatches the mic from his hand.

Finn Balor:
Let’s get a ref out here so I can finish what you started.

A ref runs from the back and jumps into the ring and rings the bell.

SPOILER

After the ref calls for the bell, Balor releases the pin and lies on the mat nearly motionless. Black rolls out the ring and onto the floor but Balor remains lying on the mat.

Mauro Ranallo:
MAMA MIA!!! HOW DID HE DO IT? THAT'S INCREDIBLE. AFTER EVERYTHING HE WENT THROUGH LAST NIGHT BALOR PULLS OUT THE WIN!

Corey Graves:
Finn gave everything he had plus 100 times more. Even though he lost the Demon, there is something in that man that carried him to pull that victory.

Mauro Ranallo:
You’re right, Corey. There’s definitely something extraordinarily about Finn Balor. He definitely proved that tonight.

Balor continues to lie on the mat seemingly unconscious. The ref rushes to Finns side to check on him as a little life comes back into Finn. The referee helps fun to his feet as other officials come from the backstage area. The crowd begins to roar in cheers and applause for the match that just occurred. As Balor reaches the stage he turns around and for a quick moment a smile comes across his face. Balor raises his hand and gives the crowd a too sweet as the cheer loudly for him. Balor then turns around and heads backstage.

Last edited by IIYoungg on Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019 - 1/28/2019   XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 7:13 pm

A blood curling scream pierces through the air.

Immediately after the scream we hear a theme song that we haven't in quite some time.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Oh my god.. Rosemary is back.. Renee. You may wanna leave.. Rosemary is someone you shouldn't get close to. You never know what she might do.

The camera switches to Renee Young who eyes widen in fright as she watches on.

[Corey Graves]
Yeah you never know what she is thinking. Like last night for example. She spoke of a he, and that she is his keeper now?

The camera focuses on the ramp once again as Rosemary walks out onto the stage with a smile on her face, and one hand behind her back. The crowd is dead silent as the demon assassin has made her return to XWL, and now no one is safe. She begins her walk down the ramp as she has a one thousand yard stare as she looks off into the distance towards the ring. She seems to abruptly snap out of that stare, and tilts her head now looking directly into the camera. She then reaches out her hand toward the camera, but then moves out of frame to the left. We switch to another camera that is zoomed showing Rosemary crawl into the ring. She turns her head, and body towards the hard cam, and is now on all fours in the middle of the ring. She comes up to her knees, and leans far back behind her. She stands to her feet, and walks over to the far left turn buckle. She stands onto the second set of ropes, and looks out into the crowd with a smile.

XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 BlackandwhiteTautIndiancow-max-1mb

She hops down, and looks at the ref. She tilts her head looking upon him. He looks very confused.

[Rosemary]
Get us a mic meat sack!

The ref eyes widen in confusion. Renee finally speaks up after regaining her composure a bit.

[Renee Young]
I don't understand...

The words that break from Renee sound very shaky. Almost as if she is scared of what she sees.

[Renee Young]
How she can be here guys. The last time we saw Rosemary... she was on fire when she lost the inferno match to Sister April. How is it that she is able to stand here?

[Corey Graves]
I'm not quite sure Renee, but... hopefully we find out here...

Rosemary still gazing the ref.

[Rosemary]
Meat sack don't make me ask again or you will not like the position you will be forced into...

The ref quickly rushes, and asks for a mic to be handed over. Quickly is met with a mic. He quickly turns around, and hands over the microphone to Rosemary.  

[Rosemary]
Ahhhh you've made the choice to be a good little meat sack. Now here's your treat....

Rosemary leans her head back, and launches forward shooting a purple mist directly to the face of the ref . The ref drops grabbing at his face, and screaming.

[Corey Graves]
Oh that mist to the face is deadly...

[Renee Young]
He was just helping?! How can she do that to somebody?

[Mauro Ranallo]
That is the thing about Rosemary Renee. She doesn't care. As quick as she is to smile at you that is how quick it is for her to break you.

Rosemary giggles as she brings the mic up to her lips.

[Rosemary]
Hello... XWL. Tonight begins something beautiful. Well beautiful to me at least..

A slight chuckle arises from Rosemary.

[Rosemary]
Tonight begins The Reckoning of XWL.

A smile of pure enjoyments rises upon her face.

[Rosemary]
You worthless meat sacks must wonder to yourselves how exactly are we gonna accomplish that. It's quite simple, but when it is revealed your mere mortal minds will not know how to process this information thus combusting on what you know is reality. Like I mentioned last night at breakthrough... what is going to happen will be by all of your doings. You only have yourselves to blame. You all dared to damn us, and then you all thought the idea of hell would scare us?

She snickers to herself at the idea of that.

[Rosemary]
Our question to you worthless wastes of Oxygen why would a place where we are queen scare us hmm? What is funny to us is the items that you come across when you are the queen of hell, and darkness.

Rosemary snaps her fingers, and a bolts of lighting shoots from the top of the arena to the hand of Rosemary. She begins laughing madly to herself as now in her hand is the urn we saw last night.

[Rosemary]
What we have here. Is just merely the beginning. Destruction is coming XWL... let's begin the process now...

She smiles as she place her hand on the top of the urn then, but before she can remove the lid the lights of the arena all simultaneously go out.  The fans in the arena begin to murmur wondering what the hell is going on. They attempt to shine their phone light towards to ring to get a glimpse, but to no avail. A few moments pass before the lights suddenly re-light the arena. Everyone is blinded by the sudden change of brightness, however it sees the commentators are the first to regain their composure.

Mauro Ranallo
Oh my god, he’s back.

Corey Graves
I can’t believe my eyes.

Renee Young
We haven’t seen him in nearly a year! It’s.....

Mauro Ranallo
It’s.....

Corey Graves
It’s.....

XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 Skysports-the-undertaker-raw_4410855

Mauro Ranallo - Corey Graves - Renee Young

THE UNDERTAKER!!!

The fans go absolutely insane as Mauro, Corey, And Renee all yell out with suck shock and excitement, for their cries couldn’t hold more truth. For the first time in almost a year, the Undertaker is standing inside an XWL ring. He is decked out in his signature black hat and long, black, leather trench coat. Under this he wears his ring attire of a black singlet, black boots, and black leather gloves. He wears a look upon his face as he looks into the eyes of the smiling Rosemary as he holds the urn in her hands. For she has summoned the undertaker before each and everyone watching. She has brought him back to life. Brought him back to XWL. But the Undertaker isn’t one to usually be summoned and answer the call. For he is a man which does things on his own accord. He is a man who follows his own agenda. Makes his own rules. But here he is standing before Rosemary. The two lock eyes, and both seem to stare into the abyss as this long “showdown” continues.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I simply cannot believe this. Last night Rosemary said said it would begin right here tonight on Anarchy, but we all had no idea this is what she meant!

Renee Young
Almost a year The Undertaker has been outside of an XWL ring, and He chooses tonight to return. Not that I’m against it, but why tonight?

[Mauro Ranallo]
I don’t think he had much choice Renee. I believe his return has everything to do with the urn which is in Rosemary’s possession. The urn which has so much to do with the Undertaker’s career in WWE, obviously having some sort of mystical power.

[Corey Graves]
That’s insane Mauro. Are you saying you believe in magic?

Renee Young
What would you call it Corey?

[Corey Graves]
I’d say the urn simply has sentimental value. That’s it. Nothing more nothing le.....

[Mauro Ranallo]
OH MY GOD!

The Camera quickly turns back to the ring as Mauro cries out to show, something some would call “unthinkable”, others would say they saw it coming all along. For the undertaker no longer stands before rosemary as a man summoned back from the pits of hell. He now stands before rosemary as a man.....WITH HER THROAT IN HIS GRASP!? The undertaker has grabbed Rosemary by the throat, intense hatred in his eyes. He begins to lift her up for the chokeslam to put the “bitch” in her place, however he can’t seem to lift her. He try’s again, but to no avail. Confusion and frustration begin to grow in the legend as he can’t seem to “put the nail in the coffin”. Rosemary, somehow as she’s being choked, begins to laugh.....uncontrollably. She laughs and laughs, echoing through the arena as the fans go silent. They can’t believe what they are seeing. As Rosemary’s laughs begin to simmer to more of a chuckle, she brings her hand up beside the face of the undertaker, and with it the object that summoned him. The urn.

The Undertaker looks from it back to Rosemary. Everyone is in disbelief. How can anyone, how can a WOMAN, force a legend like The Undertaker into submission? As the urn sits besides his face, his grip begins to loosen. He drops the woman before him, and watches her wondering himself what she has planned. Rosemary looks to the Undertaker, as if she is amused in his submission. Almost as if she wasn’t sure he’d actually obey. She looks to him and the urn in amusement, which means something is about to happen that can’t be good. She raises the urn right up to the Undertaker’s face, and simultaneously a look of pain forms on his face. As if he was having the worst migraine of his life. He drops to a knee as she continues to move closer and closer with the urn, all the while laughing.

[Rosemary]
What a good little demon. It is nice to see how well you listen.

Rosemary giggles to herself as her eyes meet the urn that somehow controls The Undertaker.

[Rosemary]
All it took was to obtain the urn that holds the ashes of PAUL BEARER!

Silence falls in the arena. The camera switches to the commentary table showing all commentators with their mouths dropped wide open.

[Rosemary]
Now with this urn we control the reaper himself, THE UNDERTAKER!

[Corey Graves]
This... This changes the game for good.

[Mauro Ranallo]
The question is now.. what is the plan for these two?

Renee Young
With The Undertaker at her side... Who can stop Rosemary..?

[Rosemary]
Welcome to The Reckoning of XWL...

Rosemary smirk leaving everyone with chills down their spines as once again as a blood curling scream arises out of no where queing Rosemary's theme song. The last thing we see is Rosemary laughing madly as still The Undertaker is knelled before here as we go to commercial break.

Back to top Go down
Oreo
Mid Card
Oreo

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019 - 1/28/2019   XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2019 8:16 am

XWL Anarchy comes back to the skybox view of the inside of the arena as the next matchup is about to start!

Mauro Ranallo
Tonight we will see the debut of this man. Brian Pillman Jr the son of the Legendary Brian Pillman obviously.  And man does he looked pumped up to be here tonight at the Garrett Coliseum!

Brian Pillman Jr looking much like his father in his early days of pro wrestling in terms of attire.  Wearing orange and black bengal trunks and a silver vest that has BP on the top right side and Hollywood Blondes on the back with a red star that says Flyin Brian in the middle. A clear tribute to the tag team his father was in with Steve Austin.

XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 XyGKWVq

XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 W7AZpoz

XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 MxJDWpt

XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 Y9c9ugQ

Mauro Ranallo
What a resemblence he has to his father.

Corey Graves
Yeah yeah Mauro, I would hope he looks somewhat like his father.  But that's not what we are looking at here tonight Mauro.  Tonight we will see if Brian Pillman Jr is just another Bruno Sammartino Jr or David Flair.  Because the fact is Mauro this kid hasn't been in this business for more than a year. Do I think he can hang with the elite superstars of XWL.  Quite frankly no Mauro.

Renee Young
I wouldn't count him out so soon Corey.  XWL has a lot of talent that is going to put Brian Pillman Jr to the test.  Tonight he goes up against the strong hitting Kenny Omega.

Mauro Ranallo
That's right Renee. And Kenny Omega is coming off a big win over Roderick Strong at Breakthrough.

XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 L1xct1B

Brian Pillman Jr gazes into the XWL Universe one last time as his opponent's music hits.

As the theme song of Kenny Omega blasts throughout the Garrett Coliseum, fans leap to their feet. As every seat empties, a deafening roar of cheers and chants sweep across the building.

Renee Young
This place is going crazy!

XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 ENFxk1k

Corey Graves
Who knew Kenny Omega had so many fans in Alabama of all places!

Mauro Ranallo
That's no surprise, partner! The XWL Universe has been buzzing ever since Omega beat Roderick Strong so convincingly at Breakthrough.

As Omega steps through the curtain, the XWL Universe cheers louder than moments before. He slowly steps to the middle of the stage. He stops there and taking in the audience for a few seconds.

Renee Young
I've heard the buzz and I don't think it's all hype. Something has changed in Kenny Omega ever since his loss to Eli Drake at Cyberslam.

Kenny begins to make his way down the ramp, high-fiving fans along the way.

XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 LPmAfvS

Corey Graves
I couldn't agree with you more, Renee. Eli Drake awaken something we haven't seen from Omega since his time in Japan. In Japan, he was dominate. No one could beat him!

Mauro Ranallo
Similar to now?

Corey Graves
Correct. He claims to be a "New" Kenny Omega, but I believe we're are seeing the Kenny Omega of old!

At ringside now, Omega lurks outside the ring. He looks up at his opponent standing in the middle of the ring.

XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 NS03PXZ

Mauro Ranallo
As these two men lock eyes, you have to wonder what is going through their minds right now?

Corey Graves
Although he looks confident, I would be extremely nervous if I were Brian Pillman Jr. Scheduled to face off against Kenny Omega in his debut match? He got the short end of the stick tonight.

Renee Young
I would have to disagree with you, Corey. Brian Pillman Jr looks hungry! He looks ready for a fight and let's not forget, this is his debut! He's only been wrestling for a little over a year, so there isn't much Omega could have studied going into this match tonight.

Mauro Ranallo
Whereas Omega has almost two decades of material for Pillman Jr to study! Let's not forget as well, wrestling is in Pillman Jr's blood! He's probably been studying his father's tapes since the day he came out of the womb!

Omega steps into the ring now. He is face to face with Brian Pillman Jr or a few moments. Pillman Jr stands there facing his opponent while Omega seemingly mocks the younger competitor. Omega smirks as a ringside camera catches his next words.

KENNY OMEGA
Face it, kid.. I'm on a mountain top that you could never climb.

Pillman Jr simply smirks at the remark, almost as if he accepts Omega's challenge. The referee separates the two men, directing them to opposite corners of the ring.

Renee Young
Harsh words from Omega.

Corey Graves
He better hope he can back them up!

With both men ready to compete, the referee calls for the bell to start the match.

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 DfNwhyz XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 BcMyrd8

Omega grabs at his midsection for a moment, feeling the damage done by Pillman Jr.

Mauro Ranallo
Omega defeats Pillman!

Renee Young
What a match!

The referee makes his way over to raise Omega's arm in victory, but this doesn't happen. Omega rushes over to the nearest corner to celebrate. He hops up to the middle rope and faces the cheering audience.

Corey Graves
An amazing effort put forth by Brian Pillman Jr, but he unfortunately couldn't get the job done.

Mauro Ranallo
You have to give it to him, not bad for a first impression. I believe with enough time and experience, Brian Pillman Jr could be a major player here in XWL!

Renee Young
We can't leave out the master class Omega just showed. He's been on a roll these last few months. I wonder what's next?

Omega nods his head, approving of the cheering fans. He hops down from the middle rope and turns around. There in the center of the ring, stands Brian Pillman Jr.

Mauro Ranallo
What's this?

Omega stops in his tracks, shocked at the sight of Brian Pillman Jr standing after being on the receiving end of a brutal One Winged Angel.

Corey Graves
The heart of Pillman Jr. Most men have to be carried out of here after taking the One Winged Angel from Omega.

Slowly, Brian Pillman Jr extends a hand toward Kenny Omega. Cautiously, Omega approaches Pillman Jr. Omega looks the younger wrestler in the eyes for a moment before nodding his head in approval of the new XWL Superstar. The two men shake hands in the center of the ring.

Mauro Ranallo
A great show of sportsmanship from two very talented competitors.

After a few seconds, Pillman backs away from Omega and leaves the ring. Again, Omega nods his head at Pillman Jr.

As Anarchy fades, we cut to a video package hyping XWL Final Stand's Fan Axxess event.

Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019 - 1/28/2019   XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2019 12:28 pm

Pourquoi es-tu si belle?

Pourquoi tu bouges comme sa?

Pourquoi tu me fais mal?

Oooh, je me sens tout nu

Ooh Oui

Ooh Oui

A few moments pass before the woman that made such a huge impact last night comes strutting out onto the stage. She is wearing her pink in ring gear under a long black trench coat, with a microphone in one hand. The crowd immediately begin to boo at the sight of her, however she simply raises her empty hand into the air as if saying “talk to the hand”. She begins her quick descent down the ramp towards the ring.

Corey Graves
The woman who returned and shocked the world last night has finally returned!

Mauro Ranallo
The woman who disgraced herself you mean?

Corey Graves
Please Mauro, why do you have to always be so over dramatic.

Renee Young
She did kind of take it a little far last night.

Corey Graves
Maybe she did, maybe she didn’t. All I know, is she’s shown not only Shanya Baszler but the entire women’s division that she’s back and isn’t playing any games.

Maryse has by now made it to ringside. She hops onto the apron, bending over right in front of the camera to show off all her “goods” to the world, then as she makes it through the ropes she quickly turns around to the camera, pointing at her ring on her finger saying “Désolé je suis pris”. She grabs hold to the top rope and throws her head back, bending her legs to a crouched position. She slowly begins to rise as she looks into the camera and winks.

Mauro Ranallo
How are we supposed to know what that means?

Corey Graves
Maybe if you had just the slightest bit of culture you would know what it means Mauro.

Renee Young
Oh so you know Corey?

Corey Graves
If I had to guess it would be something along the line of “back off, I’m married”. But why ask me when you can just use google translate you idiot.

Maryse is now standing in the center of the ring. She looks across the sea of “fans” and as they begin to somewhat simmer down she raises the microphone, realizing this is her chance. However just as the microphone reaches her lips the crowd once again begin to boo, as if playing some kind of game with her. She raises her empty hand once again towards the crowd mouthing the words “talk to the hand”.

Corey Graves
What a show of disrespect by the fans!

Renee Young
By the fans? They give what is deserved Corey. Did you see the disrespect Maryse showed towards our new North American Champion last night?

Corey Graves
Like I said lasts night. She shouldn’t be blamed for making a name for herself. The former North American Champion did just that her first night in the scene.

Once again the crowd simmers down. Maryse looks around at then before raising the microphone back to her mouth.

{Maryse}
as tu fini?

The crowd boos as Maryse speaks French. They simply cannot understand her, but she ignores them and continues to speak.

{Maryse}
You people come out of your shacks and huts. You get in your old, filthy, unreliable pick up trucks, you come down here to the méchant city of Montgomery Alabama to boo me? I shouldn’t even lower myself to step foot in this merdique state, much less this “city”. And here is the perfect example of why. I come out here and receive nothing but boos, and for what? For making an impact? For putting that so called “champion” in her place? And all week I keep getting asked the same question, why? Why last night? Why Shanya Baszler? Why the North American Championship? And by the sound of it, I’d guess you people would you people like to know why?

The crowd begins a “YES” chant as Maryse smile quickly fades away.

{Maryse}
Bien dommage que vous cochons.

Maryse throws the microphone down to the ground as she begins to laugh. The boos once again begin as she climbs out of the ring, and begins to head up the ramp.

That is until she is suddenly stopped in her tracks when the theme music of our North American Champion, Shayna Baszler plays at a loud volume, the ramp turning into her colors as well as the arena lights. She wastes no time, leather jacket and all. The championship around her waist, power walking to the top of the stage with her hand cupped asking for a microphone.

She’s given the microphone and paces back and forth, as Maryse looks a bit stunned because of how unexpected this is. Shayna tilts her head side to side then begins to speak.

[The Ace Of Spades; Submission Magician]
(丂卄卂ㄚ几卂 乃卂丂乙ㄥ乇尺)

Hi Maryse, I didn’t get to formally introduce myself to you yet. It must be the ringing in my ears from that French Kiss you planted on my head, but they do say the shot you don’t see coming is the one that takes you down. You got everyone fooled don’t you? You thought that would suddenly make you somebody? No, the only thing you did was PISS ME OFF is what you did, and now that I am back up.. I took a plane right over to this arena so I could have you know me, face to face.

Shayna looks at her North American Championship as Maryse glances towards it at the same time.

(丂卄卂ㄚ几卂 乃卂丂乙ㄥ乇尺)

Oh, you want this? I KNOW you want this, you showed me firsthand that you want this and the only way you’re going to get this is if you can beat me, is if you can handle the torture on your body. I’ll bend you into a French pretzel before your very eyes. I don’t like to make empty, idle threats.. I’m more of a words to actions, and actions to my success kind of woman. I’m not mad at you for attacking me, I’m mad because you touched my championship. I’m mad because you don’t deserve to be within ten feet of it.

Baszler twirls the microphone into her other hand, passing it right back then shaking her head “No” after careful deliberation.

(丂卄卂ㄚ几卂 乃卂丂乙ㄥ乇尺)

Toni Storm gave me a hell of a fight, I don’t blame you for taking your shot. In fact, it woke me up even more to what is ahead for me, what I am going to do to you is going to be a massacre. Maryse, you aren’t going to make a name off my expense, i’m the Ace of this entire women’s division. I AM the one who comes knocking, and you answer or I will kick your door in. I’m also the one who’s going to take your head as a trophy if you try me. Which one is it princess?

She grits her teeth and unhooks the belt from her waist, raising it high above her head much like when she did to insert dominance before being attacked. This time, it’s kept higher than usual and it shines off many reflections. Maryse not keeping her eyes off of it. Shayna not budging from this position as she looks on to Maryse. Both locking eyes on eachother as Anarchy fades to a commercial break.

Last edited by imagohard2nite on Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019 - 1/28/2019   XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2019 12:48 pm

Anarchy rolls on and the camera zooms in with our new Television Champion, Andrade “Cien” Almas. He’s talking gameplan with Zelina who is whispering into his ear then making sure he hears her. He nods and then coming into the view is Jojo Offerman.

[Jojo Offerman]
D- do you mind if I catch a quick word with you, after your win against Jeff Hardy on the last Anarchy heading into Breakthrough? You are now, the Television Champion and that means you have a lot on your shoulders going forward.

Andrade smirks and then adjusts himself with the title over his shoulder.

“THE 100”
[Andrade “Cien” Almas]

I, beat Jeff.. Hardy and I beat him SO bad. I beat him so bad that he decided to quit the entire company. There has been many men who held this, none who can bring the class it deserves. Lucha royalty such as myself, the face of this entire brand. I bring the fight, I’m champion now, I am the one everyone will look at as top of show, as ONE HUNDRED!

Zelina puts her arm around her man’s shoulder, and he raises his eyebrow nodding his head up and down.

“THE FACTS”
(Curt Hawkins)

“So your the one that beat Jeff huh? I am surprised you can hold that gold belt - it’s a little bit too big for you.”

Curt Hawkins would appear before them. He wore a rather odd shirt - on the back was a tally chart that filled the entire back of his shirt - his losing streak it seemed and on the front - was only a handful of white tally marks - representing his winning streak and every single week he has been adding a new mark to the front of his shirt.

“THE FACTS”
(Curt Hawkins)

“Listen - I know you got your head in the clouds right now - I know you think your the MAN as they say it - but I gotta let you in on a little secret, right now - no one really cares about you. It’s me - CURT HAWKINS - that is the talk of the world. I mean you beat Jeff - that’s so so - but I - I beat HBK my friend - that’s sort of a bigger deal around here. So why don’t you FACE THE FACTS there amigo and run along and hold those doors open for me.”

Andrade immediately looks at his championship and perks his chin up and pops his chest out, then a stern look right into the eyes of Curt Hawkins. That is.. until Zelina steps in front with her finger up.

"THE TEMPER TEMPTRESS"
[Zelina Vega]

Look, if you think for one second that your catch phrases means you can be in the same air space as Andrade, you're the one with your head not up in the clouds but up your own.. ass. The only fact that needs to be faced is the fact that you like to show your face when you don't belong. This little winning streak you've accumulated for yourself is real cute. You beat someone who already had reality beat them years ago, he wasn't in his prime. Andrade is just getting started, and he's looking for a reason to actually put his all into this company.

Zelina looks back at Andrade and then Almas postures up against Hawkins moving Vega aside by force.

"THE TEMPER TEMPTRESS"
[Zelina Vega]

I don't think you understand the level you're trying to jump into, you're like everyone else. A leech for his talent, to learn from him when he strikes you down. Gold comes easy to this man, this is the Era Of Almas. The sooner you learn your place, and BELIEVE. The better life will be for you.

“THE 100”
[Andrade “Cien” Almas]

You are right, I'm the MAN. I'm the MAN that beat Jeff Hardy, and i'm the MAN that'll beat you next if you don't.. get.. out.. of.. my.. FACE!

The master of facts and winning would look at this pair before him, but more to the point he would set his sights on the only thing that interests him now more than ever - and it was the title his amigo was wearing as he looked at it for a moment or two - longer than he should have to be honest before he shakes his head and looks back up atb the pair and just - smirks.

“THE FACTS”
(Curt Hawkins)

“Amigo - calm down there. Here is one FACT that you may have missed. This is THE CURT HAWKINS SHOW NOW - THAt’s FACT. If anything you should stay out of my way, unless you want some of what HBK got.”

Almas fixes his suit jacket and flips his hair out of his face and eyes down Hawkins.

“THE 100”
[Andrade “Cien” Almas]

You're another pretender who claims to be someone they are not. I see that Curt Hawkins is all Curt Tawkins, he's not ready for the likes of Cien.

He pushes into his shoulder when walking past him, leaving Curt in the dust. Zelina digs her nails into the back of the neck of Hawkins as she walks by to catch up to Andrade. They walk off down the corridor talking behind his back saying the fact maker isn't ready as the segment comes to it's close.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019 - 1/28/2019   XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2019 3:29 pm

The lights go black in the arena before a lone spotlight comes up in the center of the ring, and in the spotlight stands Ember Moon. The woman who hasn't been seen in weeks since she snapped after her loss to Kairi, destroying the ringside area and making it clear she was fed up with feeling like a second fiddle.

Renee Young
Something has definitely changed in Ember. A woman who was known to wear her feelings on her sleeve, a woman who fought with heart but ultimately has only had one win in her time since joining the XWL.

Mauro Ranallo
It personally makes me sad to see it come to this. Ember always fought with such passion and heart. She really showed the best side of what a woman wrestler could be.

Corey Graves
She may have done that Mauro, but that didn't get her anywhere in the XWL. Added by pure luck in the first ever North American Championship Match, then destroyed by the Current North American Championship on Shayna's way to taking the title from Toni Storm. Finally, being pinned clean by Kairi off a single In-Sayne Elbow. Ember hit a low and I for one am thrilled to see what she is capable of going forward.

Ember looks around at a crowd who is shocked by her actions. She looks around at them and smirks before lifting the microphone to her mouth.

Ember Moon
Oh boo hoo. Everyone is so sad that Ember has decided not to be stepped on or overlooked any longer. I am tired of being taken advantage of and that ends here now. You see, I don't even hate Shayna for what she did to me. You see, that moment. My arms feeling like they were going to break. My will pushed to its absolute limit. You see, in that moment it taught me that I hadn't been ready and willing to do whatever I needed to.

At the mention of Shayna's name, the crowd begins to boo. They clearly still want the old Ember. The Ember they fell in love with.

Ember Moon
Oh you sheep. You imbeciles. You boo a woman who saw what she wanted and took it. She didn't care about friends or playing nice or anything. She wanted the North American Title, she tore through me and she tore through Toni on her way to taking it at Breakthrough. But I've learned much.  You see, I've learned you do whatever you have to, you take whatever risks and shortcuts you need to make sure you get what you want. And I plan on doing just that.

Renee Young
It's AJ!

Mauro Ranallo
Is she here?!

Moments later....AJ Lee comes skipping out from behind the curtain. Stopping at top of the ramp with arms behind her back, she looks around the cheering XWL Universe!

XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 ANIOfo2

Corey Graves
She is! And it seems the XWL Universe is glad to see the real AJ Lee back!

AJ skips down the ramp, and skips around the ring looking directly at Ember Moon, Ember clearly isn't happy about being interrupted!

Mauro Ranallo
Ember Moon seems to be the only person who isn't happy to see AJ!

Corey Graves
She's interrupting her, Mauro! Ember clearly had some things she wanted to get off her chest, and AJ is coming to steal that spotlight!

AJ enters the ring, with a huge smile across her face. Ember Moon still with a stare at AJ, wondering just why AJ decided to interrupt her.  AJ grabs a microphone from ringside, takes a moments soaking in the reaction. chants of "AJ! AJ! AJ" build up across the arena

XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 88cLMaj

[AJ Lee]
Did you all miss me?

A huge cheer is let out by the XWL Universe, followed by chants of "Welcome back!"

[AJ Lee]
Oh, It's great to be back! Oh..Hey, Ember! It's good to see you've come through this...change. New attitude, seeing things differently...a different person..yadda yadda yadda. Look at everyone! We're all so excited to see this new Ember Moon!  People jumping with joy!

AJ points around the arena, looking around at the XWL Universe

[AJ Lee]
Oh..actually, this is awkward. It seems that nobody is actually excited, nobody is actually interested...It seems nobody cares, Ember! You see, when you turned your back on these fans....you lost the respect of everybody...Not just these fans, but many women on this roster. Yeah...I get it, you're going to say you don't care, you're in this for yourself....but that is going to be your downfall. Trust me, I know what it's like to see things from your view, I know what it's like to think that the shortcuts, to deceive...to do whatever it takes is the way to go...But trust me, It's not. Because when you fall, oh and trust me...you will. Then they'll be nobody there to pick you back up. It's very easy to walk out here, talk yourself up....but can you back it up? Because quite frankly...I don't think you can.

Ember Moon
Oh AJ. How nice of you to show up. First off, this fans turned their back on me far before I turned on them. I heard it when Toni won the North American Championship. They just want the shiny new toy, the new thing, the hot commodity. Which is fine, they are fickle and sheep and what I do is not for their enjoyment. What I do is for me and no one else.

The crowd begins to boo Ember as she talks about how she sees things from Roulette to now.

Corey Graves
This entire town in ungrateful. You tell me where Ember is saying anything thats not true. Shes put her body on the line, shes put her heart on the line and as soon as Toni showed up she was tossed aside. I for one welcome the Shenom and can't wait to see what she does.

Ember Moon
So AJ, since you made your way out here let me go ahead and clear things up for you. This XWL, I will control this place in due time. I will run the women's division, I will be the one to unseat Natalya and I will continue on to become the most celebrated and talented women in XWL history. And sorry darling, but that will have nothing to do with you.

Ember turns to leave the ring, with AJ having a huge smirk on her face feeling like she won. Out of nowhere Ember hits AJ with a superkick, dropping her to the mat as Ember gets an evil look and smile on her face.

Mauro Ranallo
Oh My God! Tell me this is happening!

Renee Young
It seems very obvious that Ember didn't like what AJ had to say. I guess time will tell if it's the truth or not.

Corey Graves
How dare you Renee?! Ember did what she felt she had to, AJ coming out and telling her that doing what's best for her is going to leve her without anyone to pick her up when she fails? I challenge any of you not to react badly to something like that.

Anarchy goes to commercial as Ember is walking backstage smiling as AJ begins to get to her feet.
Back to top Go down
Slothio
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019 - 1/28/2019   XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2019 8:13 pm

As Anarchy returns, we are treated to a rare sight as we see none other than Bray Wyatt in the backstage area, surrounded by XWL employees and occasionally we see a few other superstars. Wyatt is making his way through the hallways, as if he’s in some sort of trance. As he continues moving through, paying no mind to anyone around him, he walks right into a large man. At first, he begins to just move and walk around them, but as he’s doing so he stops as if he’s just noticed something and takes a step backward to look at the man he just bumped into. Most of the audience can guess who it is based on what he’s wearing, but the camera pans up to confirm it’s none other than former Wyatt Family member and one of the men Wyatt will be facing in his match tonight, Braun Strowman. Wyatt simply stares at him for a few moments, debating what to do. Evidently Strowman is not what he was looking for, but it seems he’s made the decision to say something anyways.

[Bray Wyatt]
Before you speak Braun, it would be wise of you to heed my warning.

Strowman exhales and smiles at Bray’s words, but it seems he’s in a mood where he is willing to hear him out, so he folds his arms and indicates and motions for Wyatt to continue speaking.

[Bray Wyatt]
Ah, I always knew you were the wisest in the family. I’m sure I don’t have to tell you the events set in place for tonight. The first thing I want to tell you is that despite our time spent together, I will find myself unable to hold back the powers of the Celestial tonight. You will experience energy from me that you have yet to observe in your time here. The Celestial has given me more power than the spirit of Sister Abigail ever did. It is truly, spectacular. But, I don’t want to just give you a warning about the power the Celestial has given me. Now, it has bigger plans.

[Bray Wyatt]
I have yet to tell anyone about this, but I will tell you because I still feel a connection between us Braun. I know you still have your wits about you. So I’ll tell you the Celestial is planning something. Something big. I don’t know what their plans entail exactly, but they have arrived here far sooner than I had thought. I feel their presence in XWL now. I’m on a quest to find them, to get their true power to aid me in my crusade for them, but I have yet to succeed. All I’m left with currently is the quest I already have to cleanse XWL. But I know there is more in store. And so listen to this warning. It would be wise of you not to stand in my way, as the powers may increase in violence at any point, and you could be left with injury, or worse. Possible much worse. These powers that have been coursing through my veins are terrifying, Braun. The things they will me to do, the things they can do. Look out.

Out of respect for the man he had once called father he would remained standing were he was and he would listen. The monster was tame around this being for he could sense the darkness this man held in his hands, the power he commanded was worthy of respect - even from a creature such as he.

Braun Strowman,
MONSTER AMONG MEN
“You were the father that I had always wanted. When no one else would offer me a welcoming it was you who stepped through the darkness to pick me up to my feet. I was alone for so long - a runt of the little from when I can remember. I have always been different - cast out from such a young age and left alone in this horrible world to do only one thing - rot. I had no one and in my hour of need you were there for me. You gave me what I always wanted a family and more than that - you gave me a purpose - for if naught for you Bray - I would not be the monster I am today. You broke my chains and put sense and reason into my head - you pointed and I obeyed and in you slowly unleashed me upon the world to do what all monsters do - devour all that stands in there way.”

He would fold his arms over his chest, the leader of the family may walk alone for now - but he still commands respect even now all these years later as the monster would slowly nod his head - as if he had agreed with what his father had told him.

Braun Strowman,
MONSTER AMONG MEN
“You are the only one who can walk through both the light and the darkness. You are the only one who has the power needed to do such a thing. There is a darkness in me, it has always been there and I have sensed what you speak of. There is a change in the air - something is coming and what it may be - I no naught, but what I do no is that whoever stands against, will be consumed and cease to be. I have had my fill of runts here. I have crushed so many in my hands that I too seek for something new and different. I have walked alone for far too long and no longer do I wish to have no purpose. Whatever you are searching for - go and continue your search - for the love I held for you many years ago still lightly lingers in what remains of my heart - I will not stand in your way. Think of this as my debt paid to you. I am no friend nor am I your foe. You can continue to do as you please. Crush whomever you want and continue to place this company in your hands and do with it as you see fit - I will not challenge you nor stop you, but a warning for old times - for the family we used to be. Do not stand before me and my prey. Do not try and take what is mine - a father you may have been - once - do not think I will not consume I loved one to feed my everlasting hunger. The runt tonight is mine - remember that Bray and if you do - you will be able to continue to walk your path without me hindering you.”

Wyatt nods slowly towards Braun, as if the one nod contains his thoughts and feelings on all of the time they have spent together.

[Bray Wyatt]
I will remember that Braun, you can trust in me for that. But before I leave to go get ready, I’m afraid I must deliver some bad news. You see, we both obviously feel our connection, and it’s values are a core part of both of us. And yet, I’m no longer alone in my actions. As I said, I have felt myself compelled more and more by the Celestial ever since they’ve arrived here, wherever they are. Hopefully my searching will be fruitful and I may finally see their divine power face to face. However, it is not only that. I can still feel the demon lingering inside me. It’s gone mostly dormant after last night, but it hungers Braun. It smells fresh blood here tonight. And what it commands me to do I can not say.

With these final ominous words Wyatt has seemingly had enough of this conversation, and steps around Braun to continue his search and to prepare for the triple threat. The last thing we see before Anarchy goes to commercial is Braun’s face, taking in all of the information he was just given.

When Anarchy returns from commercial is is clear that no time has been wasted as all three men are already in the ring, ready to compete.

[JoJo Offerman]
The winner of this match….. BRAUN STROWMAN!

[Mauro Ranallo]
And Braun Strowman continues his path of destruction!

[Renee Young]
What a showing by Jack Gallagher though! That kid definitely has a bright future in the industry!

[Corey Graves]
I’m sorry, did you both miss the part where Wyatt gave Strowman the win? What the hell was that about?

[Mauro Ranallo]
That is true Corey, Bray Wyatt bizarrely allowing the match to be won by his former Family member Braun Strowman rather than stopping his pin. Do you think this has anything to do with their conversation backstage earlier?

[Renee Young]
Maybe the Celestial told him to do.

[Corey Graves]
ARE YOU KIDDING ME? CELESTIAL? THERE IS NO CELESTIAL! BRAY WYATT IS A MAD MAN! HAS EVERYONE BUT ME GONE CRAZY? IF THE LIGHTS TURN OFF I’M QUITTING!

Fortunately for Corey’s paycheck, the lights do not turn off. Instead, Braun Strowman celebrates his victory in the ring. In the meanwhile, Bray Wyatt has made a hasty exit from the ring and is not halfway up the ramp, slowly clapping with a smile on his face. The last thing we see as Anarchy continues is a shared look between Wyatt and Strowman.
Back to top Go down
Sinister
Mid Card
Sinister

PostSubject: Switchblade   XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2019 8:17 pm

*As XWL Anarchy is cruising along we are sent backstage where Charly Caruso is waiting to interview someone when suddenly a slightly familiar face inserts themselves into the picture.*

???
Hello Charly.

*The chilling figure moves closer to the unsuspecting interviewer.*

???
If you wouldn't mind? I think that this interview you were about to have should be conducted with me.

*Charly looks over for a signal as the figure who is only close enough to reveal his jacket as he speaks very softly. Charly nods and agrees to conduct the interview with whoever this is.

Charly
Ok first off. We havent seen you in sometime. What brings you here? Why now?

*The cloaked figure tilts his head a little bit and gets just close enough to reveal that he is "Switchblade" Jay White. He smiles breathes in and responds to her question.*

Jay White
Obviously that is the question. But what is the answer?? Is it to announce my intentions to "Takeover"? No not exactly. I am here because Its time XWL stops with all of the nonsense that is literally plaguing this place.

Charly Caruso
Plaguing? What exactly do you mean?

Jay White
Thats right Charly. The problem that this place is having is a bit of identity crisis. Everyone wants to gang up and be in "Clubs" that are callbacks to Japanese stables. And then you have a set of guys who have the audacity to call themselves "The Undisputed Era"? Really Boys? Undisputed? If you are really undisputed as you claim? you wouldn't be losing matches left and right and you wouldn't be afraid to step inside a ring without one of your leeches in your corner. Me? I'm not afraid to walk the path of solitude in this place. I dont need allies. I dont want allies. It should be dog eat dog in this business but everyone has let that mentality slip away. Well i intend to return to the glory days of competition. Then everyone will Breathe with the switchblade.

*jay walks a way from the camera as XWL rolls on.*
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019 - 1/28/2019   XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2019 1:02 am

XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 LTBV9hr

Amidst all the action thus far, we're greeted with a break to allow the live audience in attendance to recharge as we're taken backstage where we spot a hurting, yet smiling Kairi Sane, who can't be too happy with the twisted words Ruby Riott unleashed upon her adversary turned ally in Alexa Bliss to kickoff this weeks edition of Anarchy. Kairi, wearing her signature smile on her face, is shown walking down near empty corridor, the only other forms of life being the couple of people on either side, texting away on their phones while they pass the time before they're needed once more.

XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 CUqnMdO

Despite her loss at Breakthrough, her smile is like her spirit: Unwavered. Though she wasn't involved in the decision of the match, she wouldn't get out of that match scot-free, being assaulted in the form of a trifecta of leg drops courtesy of Nia Jax, a woman who had no business making her presence felt in said match after she handed her seemingly new ally in Ruby Riott the victory at the cost of her friendship with Alexa Bliss. A cost that seeing how the start of the night unfolded, may not have been worth the fallout but only time will tell if Nia made the right decision.

XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 JGgUfeh

Upon reaching the end of the corridor, Kairi looks like she's going to make a left turn towards the ring but is stopped in her tracks when the muffled sounds of a hand connecting with an object of some kind alongside a high pitched yell of sorts causes Kairi to look over her shoulder, spotting a rather large equipment crate being suspiciously placed in front of a door. With her curiosity peaked, Kairi changes her immediate plans and begins to slowly make her way towards the blocked door, keeping her guard up incase this is a trap. With each passing step, the noises get louder and louder, the yells keeping their pitch as a hint of desperation and sadness fills the air.

She reaches her destination, standing mere feet from the equipment crate now, the sounds emanating from within the room masking her presence from the apparent prisoner inside. Kairi places both her hands on the side of the crate before beginning to forcefully push it past the door frame with her deceptively impressive strength. Slowly, it begins to slide from its initial placement as Kairi's smile has shifted into a more serious expression, showing the crate just exactly who's boss in this situation. Just when it seemed like the crate lost this battle of strength to the smaller woman, Kairi halts her push and opens the crate, searching within in for something unknown to the viewer.

After a few moments pass, she closes the crate back up, revealing that she how has a steel pipe in her hand. She places it on the top of the crate before continuing where she left off and forcing the crate past the door frame, freeing the captor from their prison. With her mission complete, Kairi takes a hold of the pipe and quickly makes her way around the far side of the crate, lowering her stance as she hides behind it, awaiting for the person trapped within to reveal themselves.

Silence fills the air for a few moments before the sound of footsteps rapidly approaching from within the room are heard for a split second, the new sound filling the air being that of a body colliding with the door, the door itself swinging open to slam against the crate and the person within to come flying out of said room is heard, Kairi coming out of her hidden position wielding the steel pipe raised above her head, ready to slam it down towards the person she believes set this trap for her. Just when it seemed that the trapped persons day would go from bad to worse, Kairi manages to stop herself from connecting with the weapon when she spots the person that was locked in the room to be revealed as Alexa Bliss.

Rather than flinching, or perhaps inquiring why Kairi was holding a steel pipe and prepared to swing it after the door opened, as if someone just trapped a wild bear in a locker room and she thought she had freed it. Which, really would a small steel pipe like that subdue a bear in the first place? But no instead of caution in her eyes, you see a fiery anger...but not necessarily directed at The Pirate Princess. She's panting, an enraged panting, but panting as if her fury had slowly dissipated, yet somehow also magnified for the duration she was trapped behind that door.  

[Alexa Bliss]
I...have....been....screaming...for....the....last...THREE HOURS...DOES NO ONE WALK BY THIS DOOR?!

Her tense gaze shifts to the crate that was apparently blocking it and again she seems completely upset by this.

[Alexa Bliss]
Oh, and this was conveniently blocking it? THAT DIDN'T SHOOT OFF ANY RED FLAGS TO ANYONE? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? UGH!! I have had it with this bitch, first she plasters my entire life story for everyone, NOW...now she's threatening my friendship with Nia? NOW SHE'S LOCKING ME IN A ROOM SO I CAN'T GO OUT THERE AND TRY TO TALK TO HER?

As her ranting comes to an end, she realizes Kairi has just been standing there as if this heated tone from Alexa is almost hard to really interject anything in the midst of it.

[Alexa Bliss]
I'm sorry, this isn't your problem...I don't mean to yell at you, but...have you seen Nia by chance? I know Breakthrough wasn't exactly great for either of us...but you know this has Ruby written all over it. I just need to talk to Nia, is she here?

Kairi Sane
Not my problem? It became my problem when Nia not only cost us both the match last night but decided to go back to an old favorite and leg dropped me repeatedly for what, the third time now? As for Nia, she...

The Pirate Princess contemplates how to handle this sensitive situation, does she tell her the truth or try to keep it hidden from her? Alexa's eyes are glued to Kairi as she eagerly awaits the remainder of her response.

Kairi Sane
She went out to the ring at the start of the show then Ruby showed up and after she spewed her twisted version of the “truth,” she said that you didn't care about Nia. That if you did, you would have been out there.

[Alexa Bliss]
BUT SHE LOCKED ME IN THERE, THAT BI-

Kairi Sane
Nia also called you out, but you didn't show because you were trapped in that room so I assume she believed every word Ruby said out there because of it.

Alexa's full of mixed emotions, upset at Ruby for being the entire reason any of this has happened, and also sad to hear the very idea that Nia believes Ruby.

[Alexa Bliss]
Ugh, I swear...the next time I get my hands on that....wretched human being I am going to make her pay for all of this!

Suddenly consumed by rage as Ruby enters her mind, she turns to storm off, but as Kairi is left awkwardly frowning...Alexa quickly backtracks as if she realized just up and leaving was rude.

[Alexa Bliss]
I'm sorry, I don't mean to up and leave after you freed me from my captivity, and I ranted at you...it's just, this is a really stressful time for me right now. And no matter what I do, it feels like every week my life keeps getting even more complicated. I just need to leave, I need to clear my head and try to fix all of this next week. But on an unselfish related note, your English is coming along nicely. Glad to see my Rosetta Stone subscription is paying off.

Ending her stress filled night on a lighter note, Alexa forces a smile before heading off into the distance. With Ruby locking her away so she couldn't meet Nia in that ring tonight, we can only assume that next week Alexa plans to find Nia and resolve this as quickly as possible. But the question remains, has the damage already been done? Did Ruby get even more into the head of The Irresistible Force or is their still hope yet for this friendship? The scene fades out to a graphic promoting tonight's Contract Signing between World Champion Aiden English and his challenger at Final Stand. Who will clash with The New Champion in The Main-Event on The Grandest Stage Of Them All? We'll soon find out.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019 - 1/28/2019   XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2019 2:56 am

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 OmrEBgK XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 Nm4fXu2

twitch unfortunately trolled, at least it recorded the final few minutes, which includes the sick finish.
Back to top Go down
Pringle96`
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019 - 1/28/2019   XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2019 7:00 am

I love that finish
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019 - 1/28/2019   XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2019 9:13 am

The titantron shows a recap of what took place last week at Breakthrough during the surprising turn of events involving the Women's Championship match that was scheduled to take place between Natalya and Liv Morgan, before Sasha Banks sprang herself right into the center of it. The rewind recounts the moment that tensions boiled over and Sasha Banks and Liv Morgan, who have been completely attached at the hip for the last 6 months, came to blows. We see how their dispute inevitably provided the Women's Champion with the opportunity that she needed to secure her victory and further cement her legacy. As the clip wraps up, we see Dasha Fuentes in the ring with the Juvenile Delinquent, Liv Morgan, who understandably does not seem like herself tonight. Instead of sticking her tongue out, ripping signs off of the walls, and tripping innocent pedestrians in the hallway, Liv is intently staring at the titantron even long after the recap has long ended. The expression on Liv's face is almost totally blank, with the exception of an incredibly tightly clenched jaw.

Dasha Fuentes
Liv Morgan, last week your alleged "best friend" Sasha Banks went behind your back and inserted herself into your title match with Natalya behind closed doors. We all saw how that transpired in the ring, but the question on everyone's minds now is: what does this mean for Liv Morgan? Do you believe that there's any salvaging what is left of your relationship with Sasha?

LIV Morgan!
... Our "relationship?" I'm gonna stop you right there because as I came to realize last week on pay-per-view during what was supposed to be MY championship match, I never had a relationship with Sasha. No, to Sasha, I was nothing more than a convenience, another way for her to get her attention-seeking foot back in the door that Natalya slammed in her face for like- golly I dunno, THE LAST 2 YEARS!?.. Do you have any idea what it's like, Dasha..? I GOT HER A BIRTHDAY PRESENT!

Liv screeches into the microphone before jerking her arm back with authority and pointing towards a present sitting atop a chair at ringside by the timekeeper. Morgan then slowly takes a few small, methodically placed footsteps towards Dasha, a somewhat unpredictable and disturbing grin on the face of the Delinquent as Dasha backs up accordingly.

LIV Morgan!
Do you have any idea what it's like for the love of your life to stab you right in the back on the biggest night of your career? Sasha was everything to me, do you get that?.. She was EVERYTHING and she THREW IT AWAY! AND FOR WHAT? TO GIVE NATTIE ANOTHER CHANCE TO FINISH HER OFF?!

Morgan is now visibly heated. Her hands balled so tightly into fists that her knuckles are highlighted white. The Problem Child of XWL heaves in and out heavily as she proceeds to corner Dasha against the ropes.

LIV Morgan!
OH SURE Sasha might have ruined my title shot, but more importantly this time, she ruined US. I might not have the best memory anymore, but that is something that I will never be able to forgive, OR forget. The next time I see Sasha, SHE'S AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME!

Liv reaches over and grabs Dasha by her blazer, ripping it off of her arms before she begins to slam it onto the mat and stomp on it repeatedly, letting out a wild scream in the process to alleviate some of her uncontrollable emotions. Dasha stumbles back as the jacket is jerked off of her and she shields her face from the flying fists and kicks, but Liv isn't finished yet... She claws her bubblegum pink hair back out of her face with her nails as she slides her tongue across her lips and moves even closer to Dasha, as if she were stalking and hunting her down.

LIV Morgan!
Y'know now that I'm thinkin' about it, Dasha sounds an awful lot like Sasha, doesn't it?.. I bet you guys are great friends, aren'tcha, huh?.. AREN'TCHA?!

Morgan drags the blazer underneath her sneaker as she edges across the ring even closer to Dasha. Liv proceeds to angrily cry out directly in Dasha's face with her fist fully raised and ready to swing at even the slightest wrong move on the part of the interviewer.

LIV Morgan!
ADMIT IT ALREADY!!

As fear had beamed from within Dasha's eyes, suddenly Liv is stopped in her tracks by the unexpected sound of The Women's Champion's theme. Fans all rise to their feet as always happy to be in the presence of Natalya, while Liv cocks her head over her shoulder as if she's both annoyed that her interrogation of Dasha's been cut short, but also intrigued at the same time. It isn't long before Natalya herself steps out from the back, Championship STILL in her possession displayed over her shoulder, and a microphone in hand.

XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 44EsXuh

[Natalya]
Liv, sweetie...back away from the nice lady and do yourself a big favor and settle your teakettle.

Morgan maintains her hold on Dasha, prepped and ready to strike at any given moment almost as if the interviewer were being held hostage in the ring. Liv's eyes glared heavy in the direction of Natalya, almost like a woman possessed by her own rage and heartache. Hell truly hath no fury like a woman scorned.

[Natalya]
This isn't a good look for you, as someone that's been betrayed by Sasha, I get it...you're upset, you want answers, deep down you already know them, but you just want to hear them spoken into existence so you don't feel so crazy. Been there, done that...it's not great to know that your "best friend" stabbed you in the back all for a title shot. You feel like everything was a lie, and yet...how could it be? Was this really a long con, or is there more to it? But we both know Dasha has nothing to do with this. She was trying to do her job and inquire about one of the betrayals we saw that night, I guess it's going around more than it used to? But I know you don't want to be poked and prodded by the same question repeated several different ways. Because that wound is deep, this business can bring out the worst in people so when you find a friendship you believe to be genuine no matter how it came about...you're angry at not just the person who did it, but the entire world.

Natalya pauses, staring from the top of the stage at the ring where she now has Liv's undivided attention. It's like Natalya is using her own trouble with Sasha to try and prevent Liv from following in her footsteps. And while Liv & Natalya aren't exactly "friends" at least not since her change in personality after her injury last year...you can tell Natalya as she always says, truly wants the best for everyone in the division, even prospective challengers that had their opportunity lessened because of a success hungry "best friend" decided to stick their nose into her business.

XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 Lact6Pr

[Natalya]
It happened, and now you're standing here blindsided, you feel foolish for ever thinking she cared, deep down wondering if a small part of her truly did. But trust me when I say, that your success in spite of her, will be your ultimate revenge. She politicked her way into the title match she "graciously" arranged for you, stole victory from you to be apart of said match...and then, suffered the consequences of my unforgiving Sharpshooter. Take satisfaction that her secret scheme majorly backfired, she once again failed to take this from me, and because I do see so much similarity in our stories...I want to spare you the drama of being the girl betrayed by her best friend, of having pointless fights that can't give you back what you want most, your best friend. You need to move on, you need to throw away the memory of her like she threw away her allegiance to you...and get your head back in the game. As far as I'm concerned, you have grounds to request a rematch because you weren't the one that tapped out. And wouldn't your efforts be better served pursuing that rematch instead of allowing Sasha to waste anymore of your time than she already has? You are a very bright girl with an even brighter future...don't let her stunt get in the way of your goals. And last I checked, yours was to become Women's Champion, right?

Liv raises her hands in the air innocently, backing up off of Dasha with a slight apologetic smile on her face as she turns her focus back to the Women's Champion on the stage.

LIV Morgan!
Okay, okay, maybe I went a LITTLE bit far for a second there, and ya know what? That's my bad, sorry Dasha, but... Sure Nattie, you guys were friends, but Sasha and I were-.. We were just, sooo much more than that. We spent countless nights together, we bettered each other, we LOVED each other... Sasha taught me things inside and outside of the ring.

The way Liv refers to her relationship with the Boss suggests there was perhaps more between the two than just a partnership, perhaps that's why the Juvenile Delinquent is taking this so personally? Or perhaps her fragile state since returning last year is taking hold of her emotions and pushing her even further off of the deep end? Morgan walks to the ropes nearest Natalya, keeping her eyes locked onto the Champion as she grips the top rope with her free hand, almost gritting her teeth as she speaks.

LIV Morgan!
So with all due respect, Champ, I don't think you understand how deep this goes, or how far I'm about to go to to make her wish she would have thought twice before she ever played me! Sasha might have thrown our relationship out the window for another title shot, but this is bigger than any championship. Mark my words Nattie, I will be the one to do what even YOU couldn't, and I will END the career of Sasha Banks. I don't care if it costs me my own in the process, I'll happily take her with me 'cause I'm not about to go down as another statistic on the list of people Sasha Banks successfully stabbed in the back. Instead, I think I'll just become the girl who makes Sasha Banks wish she never even pursued wrestling in the first place! If I have to set the grave of Eddie Guerrero on fire to get her attention, I WON'T HESITATE TO LIGHT THE DAMN MATCH MYSELF!

Liv's temper is visibly flared again as her chest rises and falls furiously while delivering her prophetic claims. Young Morgan's eyes have been ignited with a fire sparked by immense heartbreak and a feverish vengeance. Natalya stands there a bit, at a loss for how to respond...I mean...THAT was a lot to process.

[Natalya]
Um, maybe don't do that? Maybe channel that anger into a new found determination? You're a nice girl, you don't have to throw away your entire career on a bender for revenge just because some cutthroat Woman decided to throw away what you thought was an unbreakable bond. I know it hurts, and I know you want to lash out and make her pay...but think about why you got into this business. You wanted to be the best, right? To overcome whatever odds and be your own success story that would make all the years of training and sacrifices all worth it, right? You don't get that by dropping everything for some vendetta. You have too much potential, you are a unique competitor that after all the adversity you faced last year finally has come out on the other side of it and deserves to get back to where she was. And I know it hurts especially because you know you forgave her once before for taking you out of the game, and then she does it again...so it's like being betrayed all over again bu-

Liv tilts her head to the side curiously and squints her eyes out of confusion while cleaning her ear out with the tip of her finger to make sure she was hearing Natalya correctly.

LIV Morgan!
Uhh, 'xcuse me Nat, but-.. What're you talking about?

Natalya flashes her own confused glance before continuing, after all Sasha told her several weeks ago that she told Liv about that fateful night last year and they worked through it, maybe Liv is just in too much of a frazzled state to connect last year to what just happened at Breakthrough?

XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 AXFDfD7

[Natalya]
I mean I don't think it's good to bring up past betrayals because from personal experience you feel stupid even forgiving them the first time...

LIV Morgan!
Betrayal? What-, what betrayal?

[Natalya]
Last year...

LIV Morgan!
No.. No, you can't be serious. That didn't happen, that wasn't Sasha! It couldn't have been, Sasha was the one who nursed me back to health!

[Natalya]
Of course, it did, I was there. Remember? You were facing her in a match, she decided to make an example out of you to send a message to me, I was in Layla's office begging her to not cancel my match with her at Final Stand, because I like you was hell-bent on getting what I wanted...I know we try to block things like that out of our heads it's okay, it's been a rough time. I mean, I couldn't believe when she said that you forgave her, because she caused all of this memory trauma for you, and then became your friend on a lie, and built this trust...but it wasn't my place to judge and it isn't. I understand this must seem overwhelming, but I can't say I'm surprised, Liv. We all saw what Sasha did to you, and how she manipulated you last year in front of the whole world. You may have forgiven but I'm sure you couldn't forget?

And finally, Sasha Banks is going to join the two of them out there. We're surprised it took her this long to join Liv Morgan and Natalya out here. Normally, the Boss would take her time and show off her swagger as she walked to the ring. This time was different. This time she was in a bit of a hurry to get out there. No glasses. No rings. Just Sasha Banks. She wasn't even in her ring gear. She was still in one of her shirts and a skin tight pair of black tights. Sasha didn't even wait for her theme to fade out to speak.

[SASHA BANKS]
Liv, you have to understand ━━━ don't listen to anything SHE has to say.

Sasha pointed towards the Woman's Champion as she continued.

[SASHA BANKS]
We were having a match, yes, and I was the one who hurt you. I was the one who put you in the hospital and I'm really sorry about that... but here's the thing, sweetheart, it's not like I went into that match wanting to hurt you. It's not like that was my intention. I go out to the ring and I make everyone I step into that ring with a message to whoever is holding that championship. Hell, we weren't even supposed to have that match. It was YOU who wanted to face me.

The Boss lowers her microphone and takes another glance towards Natalya. Her eyes are rolled hard enough that they might as well be in the back of her head at this point. The fans begin to chant 'bull-shit' because they know the truth as well. What Sasha said was... partially the truth. Parts of what she said were accurate but not the entire statement. Sasha begins to carry herself down the ramp in her heels since she was not yet in her ring gear. When she gets close to the bottom of the ramp, her microphone was raised.

[SASHA BANKS]
You have to understand. You have it all twisted. You're not like... some toy who I played with until I got what I wanted... despite what some people would like to think. I couldn't tell you the truth. You'd never forgive me. You might not understand because you're mad and I get it but it makes sense. Trust me. I could barely forgive myself. It was better to just put that behind us, leave it in the past, and focus on our future.

The crowd boos loudly as Sasha speaks over them as she stands outside the ring, looking in at Liv, and is hesitant to get closer but she does. The Boss steps over towards the steel steps and she walks up them. Her feet step along the apron until she's in line with her new 'best friend'. Sasha smiled at Liv and tilted her head.

[SASHA BANKS]
Girl, you know just how much I love you. Breakthrough was a misunderstanding. We can forget about it. I can get you another championship match. I can get you another chance. I don't know how but I will. You have my word. So... why don't you let me enter the ring, we can hug it out, and then we can set out sights on Natalya? We have Final Stand coming up and if we want to make sure that one of us walks out as Woman's Champion, you have to put this all to the side, take a deep breath, and get back on the same page as me. I know you're a little on the edge right now but I can work with this.

The moment's that followed were incredibly tense as neither Morgan nor Banks moved just yet. Sasha seemed to be observing Liv very closely, testing the waters to see if it was safe to enter the ring. The scene was almost like watching a zookeeper enter the cage of an abused and unpredictable animal. After a brief, non-verbal exchange, Sasha makes the first move by ducking down under the middle rope and carefully emerging inside of the ring. The Boss was careful not to take her eyes off of the Delinquent even for a split second. Liv's demeanor was eerily docile as she stared at Sasha like a broken doll. As the boss took a few small steps towards Liv with her arms open wide, the Jersey-born Delinquent suddenly broke and ran into the arms of her abuser and former best friend. Morgan jumps up into Banks' arms and wraps her legs around her waist, sobbing into her shoulder as she squeezes her tightly. Sasha stumbles back from the unexpected reaction, but drops her mic in order to hold and comfort her former partner.

The camera switches to Natalya who is on stage, rolling her eyes and shaking her head in disappointment. The Women's Champion massages her forehead in frustration as the camera flips back to the pair of Banks and Morgan hugging it out in the ring. Liv continues to sob and squeal and ramble into the Sasha's ear while the Boss strokes the Delinquent's back and can be seen and heard repeatedly saying: "I know baby girl, I know.." With some sniffles and drying of the eyes, Liv nods and hops out of Sasha's arms to stand on her own two feet again. Morgan follows up by raising her mic once again.

LIV Morgan!
Now that we're back together Sash, I did get something for ya- for your birthday n' all.

Liv rolls out of the ring and grabs the present which is still sitting at ringside. She hurries back into the ring and steps back up to Sasha with her arms extended straight out, with the present delicately at the end of her fingertips. Liv's face is as bright as the sun, smiling from ear to ear with eagerness and excitement for Sasha to open her birthday gift. The Boss seems completely flattered, placing her hand over her heart and mouthing the words: "You shouldn't have!" The Delinquent shrugs it off and insists that the Boss open it anyway. Sasha complies, of course, and unties the big bow so she can pull the top off. Banks reaches in and pulls out a t-shirt with a selfie of herself and Liv kissing her cheek. Just above their faces reads: "BEST FRIENDS..." What the Boss isn't seeing as she holds the shirt up proudly is the back, which has the same picture but with Sasha's face sprayed over with a bright red X. Above this image reads in bold: "FORNEVER!" Liv bats her eyelashes and cracks a smile, while Sasha looks a little confused by the dot dot dot. Liv wastes no time gesturing for the Boss to turn the shirt around and take a look at the back of the custom shirt. Banks turns the shirt around and suddenly her smile falls flat. Sasha's eyes slowly trail up above the shirt to find Liv's face but the only thing she finds is a closed fist square in her face! The Boss is forced back against the ropes from the sheer force and drive behind the punch, but that wasn't all Liv had in the tank for the Boss. With screams accompanying every single blow, one after another after another after another, a flurry of fists both lefts and rights are connecting with both sides of Sasha's face until she finally crumbles down onto the mat. Liv grabs Sasha by the hair yanking her up with another vicious and vengeful screech before tossing her through the ropes and sending the Boss spilling outside of the ring.

Mauro Ranallo
Liv Morgan has officially gone off the deep end!

Renee Young
I mean can you blame her? Liv Morgan is practically still a kid! Considering all of the physical and now emotional trauma she's been through already in her young career, I think a public freak out like this was long overdue. The poor girl was infatuated with Sasha Banks, in LOVE even! These two did everything together, give me a break!

Corey Graves
Sasha Banks has tugged Liv Morgan along like a brand new puppy on a leash to take advantage of and manipulate whenever she found it useful. The only reason Sasha stuck with Liv was to further her own derailed career! As far as I'm concerned, this is some LONG overdue justice.

Before Morgan has an opportunity to follow Banks' out and finish having her way with her, she's grabbed by the shoulder and spun around by Natalya! The Women's Champion must have slid into the ring while Liv was occupied with taking her aggression out on her now confirmed former bestie. Unfortunately for Natalya, now was perhaps not the greatest time to get herself involved. As soon as Morgan is spun around, her closed fist follows suit as the Juvenile Delinquent completely decks the Women's Champion as well! Immediately after the fist connects, Liv grabs the back of Natalya's head and hits the Champion with the Jersey Codebreaker! Natalya snaps back onto the mat and rolls out on the opposite side of the ring as Liv huffs and puffs, clenching her jaw visibly through her cheeks. In a matter of seconds, Liv turns her attention back to the root of her anger and pain, Sasha Banks. She rolls out of the ring once more and pulls the hood off of the announce desk with a fury before dragging Banks up and onto the desk. Morgan rolls Banks over onto her back and retreats beneath the ring, and if we've learned anything about the Delinquent over the last year, she's presumably in search of some type of weapon.

Mauro Ranallo
Natalya and Sasha Banks are both down! Liv Morgan has flattened two of XWL's future Hall of Famers!

Renee Young
Where was this side of Liv Morgan last week at Breakthrough? She's absolutely running it right now!

Corey Graves
The pink-haired inmate is indeed running the asylum now, Renee. If we thought Liv was off her rocker before, something tells me now she’s taken that rocker and chucked it off a cliff! Nothing quite changes you like having the person you love most's true colors finally come spilling out on the grandest night of your young career. We may never know the full extent of how deep Sasha's claws were into Liv Morgan, and perhaps that's a good thing, but what Sasha wasn't counting on was her shiny little plaything flipping the coin on her like this!

A moment later, Liv reemerges with what appears to be a kendo stick in hand! With the Boss sacrificially laid out over the desk, Liv approaches her prize one step at a time, sliding her blue tongue provocatively up the kendo stick with a wicked smile. She raises the stick with both hands high above her head, and WHACK! Right across the exposed midsection of Sasha Banks! The distinct red mark wastes no time at all welting up right before our very eyes as the Boss writhes in pain, and Liv basks in the glory of her own handiwork.

LIV Morgan!
Oh you made me relevant, Boss? YOU MADE ME RELEVANT, HUH?!

Liv screams directly at Sasha as she swings the kendo stick back down yet again for another bone-chilling THWACK! Sasha cries out in absolute agony, buckling upwards and clutching at her marked and welted midsection.

LIV Morgan!
I'M THE ONE THAT MADE YOU RELEVANT AGAIN!

With a final and third strike of the kendo stick, nearly bringing the Boss to tears which is no easy feat by any stretch of the imagination, Morgan moves onto a new approach. With Banks still laid out over the commentator's desk, Liv moves to the side of the desk where Sasha's head lies. Morgan raises the kendo stick once more but this time, she places it under the chin of Banks, right across her neck. With little to no warning, Liv drops down onto the floor, holding the stick on both sides and placing her feet on the side of the desk for leverage as she CHOKES THE LIVING HELL OUT OF SASHA BANKS! Sasha's body is squirming like a worm on fire, desperately clawing at the stick for air or any amount of leverage! The Boss's face starts turning the same shade as her purple hair, prompting XWL commentators Mauro Ranallo and Corey Graves to try and pry Morgan off of the kendo stick and off of Sasha Banks, while Renee tries desperately to help the Banks break free.

After a terrifyingly extended period of time, Morgan finally breaks her hold on the stick as Sasha gasps with all of her might, taking in as much oxygen as her lungs would allow as she coughs and rolls over onto her side to catch her breath. Liv gets up to her feet, shoving both men off of her and screaming at them to back up while holding the kendo stick in their direction as a warning. All 3 commentators hold their hands up and back away. Liv tosses the kendo stick down at ringside and takes a few deep breaths before dragging Sasha off of the table and tossing her back inside of the ring once more. Rolling in right behind her, Morgan flicks her bubblegum pink hair back over her shoulder, but this time instead of being paired with a blue tongue and a quirky smile, Liv's face is dead set on finishing off Sasha Banks for good. She rests her hands on her knees, leaning over and waiting, BEGGING for Banks to get up. It takes a few moments, understandably so after what she's been through, but the ever-resilient Boss of XWL finally struggles to her feet whilst still gripping at her own throat. As she stands, Sasha's midsection is saturated and covered in red stripes and welts, while her neck is disturbingly darkened from the bruising and trauma inflicted on her by the unleashed Delinquent. Right on cue, as soon as Sasha turns around, Liv is already charging out of the corner, catching her with the same Jersey Codebreaker that put out Natalya just a few minutes ago! Sasha's head snaps back off of Liv's knees as she lays completely out in the center of the ring. Liv perks up but remains down on her knees, catching her breath as she looks over the shattered remnants of her best friend. While she's down, she reaches over and grabs the same microphone from earlier to speak to her formerly-beloved.

LIV Morgan!
Oh and Banksy- I've got one, last, TEEEENSY weensy surprise for ya... Good luck on your own, “Boss.”

Liv stands up to her feet and drops her mic by Sasha's side before exiting the ring, leaving everyone wondering what else the Juvenile Delinquent could possibly have in mind now. Hasn't she done enough? Hasn't her thirst for revenge been quenched? Apparently not, because as Liv walks backwards up the ramp with a grin so dark and twisted that Chucky himself would cream his overalls at the mere sight of it, the final phase of Liv's savage revenge plot is put into motion with this...

Corey Graves
Oh my god...

Mauro Ranallo
That is right these two are supposed to square off here tonight, but it seems that Liv Morgan had other plans in mind.

Renee Young
I have never seen Rosemary in action when I worked in the back, but what I know for sure is that Sasha is not safe.

Rosemary walks out onto the stage, and then bends down grabbing the hair of the back of her head. The rises back up with her fists clinched as she makes her walk down to the ring.

XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 Tumblr_ox89948IOh1vrqyimo3_250

Sasha still lies motionless on the ground as Rosemary reaches ringside. Rosemary than crawls into the ring. She slowly stands stands to her feet, and her neck twists sharply towards the ref.

[Rosemary]
RING THE BELL MEAT SACK! THE MATCH STARTS NOW!

The ref eyes widen in horror as looks into the eyes of the demonic Rosemary. In pure fright he rings the bell.

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 GRlB191 XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 PQH2dR7

Rosemary rubs her head as a sinister smile crosses her face as she focuses her attention to Sasha who is on the ground beginning to show signs of life.

XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 Tumblr_oueikvYwBJ1w9gm1po1_500

But Sasha's sign of life is cut short as Rosemary kicks Sasha in the head, and the stomps down on her skull.

Renee Young
Is... Is someone gonna stop her?!

Corey Graves
Are you kidding me? This women has The Undertaker in her back pocket. I am staying right here not going anywhere.

Mauro Ranallo
Yeah I gotta agree with Corey there Renee.

Now Sasha lies their motionless, and Rosemary drops to her knees laughing madly and drops back backwards still laughing to herself, but her knees still bent to her side. She then springs up screaming letting the world hear that the end has approached.

XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 Tumblr_orapx4y9uL1u1ljrzo3_500

She stands to her feet, and walks closer to Sasha. She then bends down grabbing Sasha's hair pulling her to her feet. Rosemary bends down place her arm between Sasha's legs, and places her across her shoulders as she stands up.

Corey Graves
Oh this is all she wrote.. Rosemary is going for The Red Wedding.

Renee Young
The... what?

Mauro Ranallo
The Red Wedding. Don't worry Renee hopefully this will be all over soon...

XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 3xZ4hze

Renee's eyes widen as she is in disbelief on what she has seen. Rosemary takes her time, and finally covers Sasha.

Rosemary stands up as her music begins to play, and tilts her head to the left then to the right as she looks as Sasha's body. A slight smile comes across her face as she shakes her head.  She drops to all fours, and begins crawling backwards out of the ring not taking her eyes off Sasha.

Renee Young
I don't know what to say after that. All I know is I am very creeped out by Rosemary. She is not normal.

Corey Graves
Of course she isn't normal! She is The Queen of Hell, and Darkness. Now she is the front runner of The Reckoning of XWL. Whatever that maybe. All we know is it involves The Undertaker..

Mauro Ranallo
Yeah that came off as a huge shock earlier tonight when Rosemary revealed that Undertaker is the one she controls now. She did something I thought we would never see here in XWL. She made The Undertaker bow to her. On top of that she laughed when he had her gripped for a chokeslam.

Renee Young
She laughed in the face of the reaper, and survived... This woman will give me nightmares...

The camera zooms out, and the last thing we see is Rosemary standing at the top of the ramp now with Undertaker at her side as the screen fades to black as we go to commercial break.
Back to top Go down
Pringle96`
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019 - 1/28/2019   XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2019 3:36 pm

”QUICK WE NEED HELP,” can be heard by XWL Doctors in the back. Seth Rollins comes sprinting in to see what the ruckus is all about, and sees his buddy Tyler Bate swimming in a pool of his own blood. Seth begins throwing chairs and cases around in clear distress at the sight of his best friend having the crap beaten out of him. Out of the corner of Seth’s eyes, he sees a figure standing in a doorway. Decision-making hampered by rage, Seth charges at the man. The man takes off himself, as a high speed chase is underway in the backstage area. Seth eventually forces the figure to make an incorrect turn, and has him stuck in an empty office. The man finally turns around to reveal himself as The Masked Man, the man Seth believes to be behind the attack on Bate. The same man that attacked him from behind in previous weeks.

{Renee Young} Oh wow Corey, Seth has one of the Masked Men trapped in a corner here. He’s going to finally get a one on one opportunity.

{Corey Graves} I’m sure Seth has been waiting for this moment for weeks now.

{Seth Rollins} Alright you son of a bitch, enough is enough. It’s time to reveal yourself to the world once and for all.

Seth finally has the masked man cornered backstage, ready to take exact his revenge. Weeks of being attacked was finally going to come to an end, and he was going to reveal to the world who one of the two masked men were. As Seth begins to walk towards the Masked Man, the lights begin to flicker. When they stop dimming, The Masked Man is still standing within an arm’s length reach of Seth. Seth grabs the head of the Masked Man and begins to take the mask off. As the mask comes off, the clothes fall to the floor, with a purple fog coming up from the ground. Seth stands there with a puzzled look on his face, holding the mask in his hand. From behind, Seth gets blasted by a metal pipe. As the camera pans to behind Seth, we can see that it is the other Masked Man. The Masked Man cracks Rollins with the pipe one more time before running off as XWL Officials, Doctors and Agents come running in to aid Seth

{Mauro Ranallo} Renee! Corey! What did we just witness? Mama Mia, Seth Rollins just made a full grown man dissipate in thin air.

{Corey Graves} Mauro I am as speechless as you are right now.. I do not know what we just witnessed, but I hope Seth Rollins is okay.

{Renee Young} Who could this man possibly be? And what does he have against Seth Rollins?

{Corey Graves} It has to be Shawn Michaels guys. Who else would attack Tyler Bate AND his best friend in Seth Rollins?

XWL cuts away from Rollins prone on the concrete floor, beginning to play highlights from XWL Breakthrough. As it returns, we see Shawn Michaels walking backstage after his defeat to CM Punk earlier in the night. Shawn bumps into Charly Caruso, and she’s got a few questions for Shawn.

{Charly Caruso} Shawn, earlier tonight we saw a great match between you and CM Punk, but it is your potential post-match antics that have people talking. Was it you that attacked Seth Rollins and Tyler Bate? Why wear a mask to do something to this extreme?

As Shawn goes to speak, he gets walloped in the back of the head by a lead pipe, the same one used to crack Seth Rollins’ and presumably Tyler Bate’s skulls. Charly drops the mic and runs off screaming. The camera pans out to reveal The Masked Man standing over an unconscious Shawn Michaels. The Masked Man picks up the microphone and taps on it twice to make sure it’s working. It does and as he goes to speak, he throws it back on the ground and drills Shawn with the pipe one more time before running off as officials and doctors come rushing in to aid HBK.

A hype package for the Main Event begins to play as the commentary team remains speechless
Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019 - 1/28/2019   XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2019 3:38 pm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 AkMAzqj XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 8bEZeB5

The bell sounds and the fans are left disappointed that this exciting bout has ended in a double count out. Lillian Garcia clarifies the match result for the XWL Universe.

(Lillian Garcia)
Both superstars did not re-enter the ring before the referee's administered count of 10, therefore the result is a double count out and the match is rendered a draw.

But why did it have to end this way? both superstars had a chance to get back into the ring and beat the count earlier on, but once the count got deeper, Tessa decided to plant Kairi with her Buzzsaw finishing maneuver and let the referee's count reach 10. But why? Well it seems we may get an answer to that question as Tessa has walked over to Lillian's position at ringside and has snatched the microphone right out of her hand.

(Tessa Blanchard)

At Breakthrough, I put an end to the myth that is Ronda Rousey. She may show her face around her again when she feels like it, but the truth is? She'll never be the same. Now you would think that showing up every week and talking the talk along with walking the walk would get you someplace around here right? WRONG! At Breakthrough I got words tossed at me like "future title shot" and "list for title shot", I ain't having it. I want some guarantees to start getting thrown at me rather then corporate lingo and straight up bullshit.

(Tessa Blanchard)
I beat Becky, I beat Ronda, I left Natalya LAID OUT beneath me in the ring like what 6 months ago now? What more do you need to get it through your thick goddamn skulls that I HAVE EARNED my shot at Natalya? At Breakthrough, Drake Maverick said that the winner of that match would be put on a list for a future title shot. Well Drake? You're looking at the winner right here, thing is? I don't like the word FUTURE, I ain't gonna stand by for months on end and watch people like Kairi over there (points to Kairi who's still laid out at ringside following the Buzzsaw DDT) jump ahead of me in line. So if I were you, I'd talk to your higher ups and advise them not to keep me waiting because the longer I have to wait? The more people you're gonna see ending up like Kairi over there. IT'S MY DESTINY TO KNOCK NATALYA OFF THAT THRONE!!! Ruin that? and there's gonna be hell to pay for this entire women's division.

Tessa forcefully shoves the mic into Lillian's chest and makes the journey around the ring, up the ramp, and into the back as Anarchy heads to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
BOFA
Mid Card
BOFA

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019 - 1/28/2019   XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2019 4:07 pm

XWL Anarchy continues as cameras go back to Charly who was just interrupted by "Switchblade" Jay White for an interview just earlier tonight, as Brian Pillman Jr walks into the camera shot about to be interviewed.

Charly Caruso
Please welcome my guest here tonight! Flyin Brian Pillman Jr!

Pillman Jr sporting a pair of black jeans and the Hollywood Blondes vest he wore to the ring tonight, and a black t shirt under.

Pillman Jr
It’s a pleasure being here tonight Charly.  Even though my debut match didn’t go how I planned, I am happy to finally be here in XWL.

Charly Caruso
Tonight we saw you go against a man who has been wrestling for a long time, Kenny Omega, after the match we saw a clear nod of acceptance and respect between you two.  Anything you would like to elaborate on from the events that happened in this matchup?

Pillman Jr
I’m here right now to learn and to gain respect in this industry.  The opportunities will come.  Tonight I had a great match with Kenny Omega, and I would like to say the XWL Universe would say the same.  I’m glad I’ve gained the respect of a man like Kenny.  A true warrior in XWL.

Charly Caruso
We saw in that match tonight you wearing orange and black bengal trunks. A clear tribute to your father’s early days in pro wrestling, correct?

Pillman Jr
That’s right Charly.  My father was one of the men who brought the hybrid way of wrestling into the main stream.  High Flying was a big part of his way of wrestling, and I don’t plan on staring too far away from that high flying path he took.

Charly.Caruso
As for generational superstars, we have seen success stories and we have seen some that, well to be frank, failed.  How do you plan on being a success like your father was

Pillman Jr
By continuing to grow and adapt.  I may have lost my debut, but someone in XWL famously failed for 2,945 days.  Someone who’s family has always been close to the Pillman family.

Charly Caruso
You must be talking about the current XWL Women’s Champion, Natalya.

Pillman Jr
That’s right Charly and look how successful she has been in the past year.  Holding the title for 295 days, and let’s not forget she hasn’t lost in any of her last 10 Pay Per View matches.  So with that being said. I will find my stride. I will be resilient. I will continue the Pillman family legacy.  And I will be a champion here in XWL.

Charly Caruso
The eyes of the XWL Universe are surely going to be watching your journey as this is clearly just the beginning for your XWL career.  Thank you Brian for doing this interview.

Camera does one last zoom out of Brian Pillman Jr as XWL goes to commercial break.
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019 - 1/28/2019   XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2019 4:17 pm

The scene opens up to a shot of a modest sized house, the window placement and it's tall stature showing it to be a two story house with a handful of trees scattered among the front yard, the lawn being neatly cut and symmetrical with itself as a the path leading from the sidewalk to the front door has flowers on either side of various types and colors. Visibility is low due to the moon taking the place of the sun in the sky, aside from the aforementioned moon, the only source of light comes from the street lamps lined up and down the, you guessed it, street, living up to their namesake. With a majority of the house being cast amongst shadow, the light in the darkness comes with the bottom left room of the house, presumed to be the kitchen, its illumination of the window allows some of its light to pierce the outside darkness, revealing a portion of the row of flowers and roses lined around the perimeter of the foundation, but that isn't where we're taken.

Instead, we zoom in on the opposite end, the top right window housing a room behind the glass pane. Within it, in its darkened glory, we're zoomed in on a bed where a man is lightly snoring away in his dreams, a creepy sight seeing as we're the proverbial cameraman in this instance. The silent night is quickly eradicated as the sound of a man screaming echos through the air, the previously asleep man quickly shifting to a seated position, the pale moonlight allowing the subtle beads of sweat rolling down his face to be seen alongside the notable shaking, a nightmare seemingly having taken over his dream. A few moments pass before his shaking slows down and he wipes the sweat off his forehead with the back of his right hand, shifting his attention towards the right side of the bed, letting out a sigh of relief.

As the silence begins to return to the room, another scream fills the air, this time, a female sounding one but instead of holding the duration of the initial one, this one is abruptly brought to an end as the sound of a skull meeting steel takes its place, the sound that immediately follows being one of a very audible “Ow!” The man on the bed looks down in seemingly confusion before he claps his hands together twice, causing the lights in the room to illuminate the darkness, revealing Chris Sabin as the man on the bed. The camera zooms out to show the rest of the shot, a bunk bed where Sabin is seated on the top bunk and a hurting Chad Gable, a hand on his forehead, sitting on the bottom bunk. Sabin precariously hangs over the edge of the bed to look down to his tag partner's bunk, a hint of concern etched on both his face and in his voice.

Chris Sabin
You okay, bud?

Chad Gable rubs his head, looking up to his best friend in the entire world. Frowning as he does so, it's obvious that he's been sweating.

[Chad Gable]
Yeah, I think so. I just had this nightmare. It was, so real. We faced Undisputed Era for the titles right? But we lost! Like, straight up lost the belts to those guys! It was like it really happened. That was so, surreal. Then you tried to make me wear tights instead of singlets. That really got to me.

Gable thinks back to his dream for a moment before looking back up at Sabin, concerned himself.

[Chad Gable]
I didn't wake you, did I?

Before he can respond, another audible thud is heard as Chad leans off his bed and looks over the edge. It is then revealed that another bunk lays beneath the duo, holding Alex Shelley, or, Cardboard Shelley, who has hit his head on the upper bunk. Chad puts on his best Sabin and checks in on his buddy.

[Chad Gable]
You okay, bud?

The camera pans down, showing a seated Cardboard Shelley, a hand drawn from his shoulder to his forehead in sharpie, the unexplained marvel of beads of sweat rolling down his two dimensional face.

Cardboard Shelley

Chris Sabin
What do you mean you had a nightmare too? You weren't even in that match!

Cardboard Shelley

Chris Sabin
Your nightmare was losing to The American Wolves? We didn't face-

Cardboard Shelley

Chris Sabin
Alex, that was six years ago!

Cardboard Shelley

Chris Sabin
You're not wrong, those were good times. Speaking of, would you look at the time? We're gonna be late for Breakfast!

Gable looks down to his TCSI branded watch, available now at XWLShop.com, to pinpoint the accuracy of Sabin's statement, but it doesn't take the shilling of a watch to see that, all you have to do is look at the darkness surrounding the outside of the window.

[Chad Gable]
Chris, it's 3am.

Chris Sabin
You can never be early for Breakfast, isn't that right, Alex?

Cardboard Shelley

Chris Sabin
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Sabin pulls himself back up to the top bunk, somehow avoid injury by slipping off, his safety paying dividends to his incredible balance. A brief camera change shows a miniature sized bed sitting comfortably next to him, housing his half of the XWL Tag Team Championships complete with its own blanket and pillow. Sabin carefully lowers said blanket and slowly lifts the Championship from its apparent slumber, moving it to his shoulder where the front plate of the Championship is touching his shoulder and following up with gently patting it across the back and strap of the Championship, as if it were some sort of infant child. “It's okay, Goldilocks, it's just me” is all that escapes Sabin's lips. A few more moments of this bizarre behavior ensues before Sabin flips the Championships over and now has it properly over his shoulder, shifting his positioning on the bed to begin his descent down the comically long ladder to make his way down to the floor, passing the bunks of both of his best friends. Gable lays back down, staring up at the top bunk before moving from the bed.

[Chad Gable]
I know, it is pretty weird that he sleeps next to his belt.

Cardboard Shelley

[Chad Gable]
That would imply you have a belt though- wait a minute.

Chad throws his covers back, searching his waist for his half of the tag team titles. He pauses, then leans off the bunk to find Alex Shelley laid up in bed next to it.

[Chad Gable]
How did you-

Cardboard Shelley

[Chad Gable]
Don't get quiet now. Gimme that!

Gable leans off his bed, grabbing hold of the belt from Shelley. He smiles as he does but it fades immediately as his momentum send him tumbling off the bed. A loud crash follows as Gable hits the floor. A moment passes, then he crawls back to his feet, dragging his belt up to his shoulder.

[Chad Gable]
Come one miss "Chris stole Goldilocks as your name so now you don't have one."

Cardboard Shelley

[Chad Gable]
It is kind of long. I mean, what about Carol?

Cardboard Shelley

[Chad Gable]
No one asked you.

Gable storms out of the room with Carol firmly in his grasp. The image then shifts to the kitchen table where we find the tag team champions sitting across from each other, their titles in the open seats sitting across from each other and Cardboard Shelley, with a spatula taped to his frame in front of the stove working hard on some bacon. The tag champs are munching on some toast when Gable stops and looks to Sabin. As he does so, he pulls out a picture from his pocket and looks down at it. Sabin's face sits in the hands of Gable, smiling up at the smiling Gable. Chris, unaware of this, just keeps eating away.

[Chad Gable]
Chris, who is your favorite wrestler?

Chris, with a mouthful of food responds.

Chris Sabin
Easy, Alex Shelley.

Gable stops, unaware of how to respond for a moment before putting the picture back in his pocket.

[Chad Gable]
Yeah, me too.

Sabin pays him no mind as Gable looks down into his toast, frowning for a moment before looking back up to Chris.

[Chad Gable]
Chris?

You hear the nomming stop from Sabin as he's mid slice of toast, most of it hanging out of his mouth.

[Chad Gable]
Were you serious about me changing up my attire for this show? Like, the tights? I just, I'm not one for tights. I can change it up though, if you really want. It's just, you know, the whole amateur wrestling singlet thing, it just is what I know and what I've always done and I'd hate to stray from my roots but if it's for you, I just- well- you know-

Sabin slowly begins to chew while maintaining eye contact with his tag team partner, almost as if he's contemplating his response or if he's trying to digest as much of the toast as he could before he has to speak.

Chris Sabin
Still having that nightmare? Well you see, Chadsworth-

Cardboard Shelley

Chris Sabin
Exactly my sentiments! You always know what to say, Alex.

Cardboard Shelley

Chris Sabin
Alright now, let's not say things we don't mean. What we're trying to say is, it doesn't matter if you wear a singlet, tights, shorts, or nothing at all, wear what's comfortable for you because if you don't, then you're focused on how uncomfortable you are, and if you're focusing on that, you're not focused on winning. And if you're not focused on winning, you lose. And if you lose, I lose. And if we both lose, then we're no longer Tag Team Champions, and if we're no longer Tag Team Champions then we lose the Championships. And if we lose the Championships, we can't afford to pay the bills which then means Alex has to go back to Japan and we're left without the voice of reason. And if there's no reason, we become the Undisputed Era, and no one wants that.

Sabin returns to his meal as Gable is left almost baffled at his partner's response, doing his best to keep up with the chain of events he mentioned.

Chris Sabin
Besides, Alex thought this would come up eventually so he prepared for this inevitable moment. So when you're done, meet us in the basement.

As Sabin says this, he finishes up the remainder of his food, moving the now empty plate towards the sink and washing his hands before making his way out of the room, Cardboard Shelley sliding a few feet behind him. Gable quickly finishes up and repeats Sabin's gestures, a camera cut taking place as he exits the kitchen showing the duo standing side by side as Cardboard Shelley stands in the center of the ring, the “Stupid Idiots” from “Trash City” standing on opposite corners, Gable wearing tights while Sabin is rocking a wrestling singlet.

Chris Sabin
How do you stop this from riding up on you?

[Chad Gable]
You don't.

Chris Sabin
Seems I've made a terrible decision then, this is your fault, Alex.

Cardboard Shelley

Chris Sabin
I'm not a chicken, don't talk about Clucksworth that way.

[Chad Gable]
Why are these so tight?

Cardboard Shelley

Chris Sabin
Yeah, it's in the name.

[Chad Gable]
Right...

Chris Sabin
So why are we doing this, Alex? We're already the best team on the roster, the Tag Team Championships prove that.

Cardboard Shelley

Chris Sabin
Alright now, there's no need to take shots.

The sound of a bell ringing fills the air, causing Gable,Sabin and the camera to shift their attention to the bell, no one being within visual range of it before all three return their gaze to the ring, a noticeably missing Cardboard Shelley no longer in the center of the ring. The two have a brief staredown, looking to each other, then around once more. Then, their eyes lock once more and they get into ready stances.

Chris Sabin
Ow, sh-

[Chad Gable]
Not in front of the kids, Chris!

Sabin begins to pull at the crotch of his singlet, his ready stance apparently causing too much pressure on that one area in particular. He backs into his corner and attempts to relieve himself of the pain but to no avail.

Chris Sabin
Alright, that's it, I'm throwing in the towel. This is not comfortable and I don't know why you wear it.

Chad frowns looking at Sabin who has turned away from the camera, tearing off the Singlet. All you can see is his bright white moon as he shimmys into some shorts and turns back to Gable.

[Chad Gable]
It's just that, all I've ever been is an amateur wrestler Chris. I don't know what I am anymore.

Chris walks up to Chad, smiling as he does so and reaches out to him, placing a hand on his shoulder.

Chris Sabin
Chad, you're so much more than that. No singlet, trunks or tights would ever define who you are. But if you want to, we can try them all out until you feel at home.

[Chad Gable]
You'll do it with me!?

Chris Sabin
Wait no-

[Chad Gable]
You're the best friend ever!

Gable grabs Sabin into a hug as Sabin looks confused as to what he was just conned into. Unknowingly to him, and the man that plays him, he just signed up for a world of change, at least when it comes to attires. Chris' face reads that of "what" while Chad's is bearing a huge smile as he swings Chris around in his hug. With that, we fade out into darkness preparing for whatever chaos is to come next week.

NEXT WEEK ON THE TCSI CHRONICLES:
Who's Next!?

Last edited by T-Roll on Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019 - 1/28/2019   XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2019 4:18 pm

As the video comes to a close, the arean erupts in excitement for the announcement of the newest signee to XWL: Anarchy! The camera then pans to the camera as the titantron reads the words as follows, typed just as the words at the beginning of the video.

Coming, Next Week: Ricochet!

Last edited by T-Roll on Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019 - 1/28/2019   XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2019 4:30 pm

That theme song could mean only one thing, the arrival of the man who dominated the headlines last night, the new World Heavyweight champion, Aiden English. A man who held onto his briefcase for almost a full year, dragging it out until finally making his move and claiming the title belt. The theme plays for a prolonged period of time before Aiden finally makes his way out from behind the curtains to a surprisingly mixed reaction. Sure, his behavior and mannerisms have never been something the XWL Universe have approved of, and last night was no exception. However, his talents have always been undeniable, including all the way back when he won the Slammy Award for Most Likely to Succeed in 2018. As he steps through from behind the curtain, Aiden is wearing the same massive smile we saw last night, as the tile belt is now firmly around his waist. It seems there are tears in his eyes, as he still can’t believe that he is the World Heavyweight champion. He slowly makes his way down the ramp, stopping to revel in every single moment, making sure that tonight will never be forgotten.  He gives high fives and hugs to fans, but unlike last night, a few of them actually seem to want them. Once he makes his way to the ring steps, he kneels down, almost as if in prayer. Eventually he picks his head back up, looking far more composed and professional. He slowly makes his way in between the ropes into the ring, being careful to walk around the table and two chairs that are set up in the middle. He makes his way to the opposite side he entered and motions for a crew member to grab him a microphone. As the men at ringside are obliging, Aiden looks out to the sea of people in attendance. The range of emotions in the crowd reflects the range of emotions he could possibly be feelings. Is it agner at the fans who have doubted him all this time? Simply joy at having finally won the title? Relief that he no longer has to strategize and plan about a perfect time to cash in? Maybe he’s unsure of himself or what he’s going to do next. Maybe he’s thinking about how this will affect the Cabinet. Or maybe it’s all of the above. We’ll just have to wait and listen for the answer.

{Aiden English}
Ladies and gentlemen, I am proud to present, performing for you live and in color, for the first time in history, your new XWL World Heavyweight Champion……. AIIIIIIDEN EEEEEEENGLISH!

Aiden pauses to let his words sink in before continuing to speak.

{Aiden English}
Now I don't know if you all remember, but some time ago I introduced you all to the three act story structure. Well ladies and gentlemen, you have just witnessed it in action. It may have appeared that times were tough for me, but as all good heroes do, I persevered and achieved victory, or in this case, the world championship!

Aiden proudly removes the title belt from around his waist and hoists it high above his head, prompting a loud wave of mixed reactions, but more negative than when he first came out. He chuckles to himself and places the belt over his shoulder before continuing.

{Aiden English}
Here is the problem however. In most stories, this would be a time for celebration, a joyous time! There would be a parade, streamers, a live band, as much flair as possible! Now don’t worry, that will all come in due time, but the fact of the matter is the story of XWL never ends. Right as the third act ends, a new first act begins anew. And so I am out here tonight to find out who the first challenger for this championship will be. The first name to become a footnote in my new story. Tonight one lucky superstar will come out here and sign a contract, just as I will. And their fate shall be sealed.

{Aiden English}
And so, without further ado, the man who made all this possible, the man who has helped boost my career to heights I could never imagine, the leader of the Cabinet, the strongest group in all of XWL, a man of style, a man of wealth, a man of flair, the general manager of XWL Anarchy, the man who will announce my first challenger, Mister John Bradshaw Layfield!

The crowd erupts into a somewhat mixed reaction for XWL's General Manager, JBL as he wheels out onto the stage. For this is such a meaningful moment. The student has come to an equal level as the master. Hell some would even say in their current situation the student has surpassed the master. For JBL is stuck in his wheelchair, and his prodigy, the man he taught, the man standing in the ring before him holds the one piece of gold JBL never could claim before becoming paralyzed from the waist down. The World Heavyweight Championship. However this doesn't seem to spoil JBL's mood in the slightest. On the contrary in fact, he has a smile reaching across his face from ear to ear, showing he truly couldn't be any happier than he is now. JBL wheels down the ramp in a timely fashion. as he wheels closer to the ring a ramp becomes visible to the camera. it is the ramp the "ring team" sets up every time JBL must enter the ring. JBL rolls up the ramp as two members hop onto the ramp to hold the ropes open to allow him to enter the ring with the new Champion. As JBL gets passed the roped he stops just before Aiden, before they both embrace each other in a hug. the embrace lasts a few moments before JBL grabs hold to a microphone placed on the table before him

$JBL$
Ladies and gentlemen, your World Heavyweight Champion, the man who pinned not only Johnny Gargano but Chis Jericho in the same night, AT THE SAME TIME. He was voted most likely to suceed. he is a former Money In The Bank holder. Cabinet Member. Ladies and gentlemen it is with great honor i may announce the man standing before you, my friend, Aiden English!

The crowd, as expected mostly boo's, however there are a few cheers that can be heard. Aide and JBL act as if they were all cheers though. they each have shit eating grins stretched across their faces.

$JBL$
Thank you all for such a warm welcome for my nearest and dearest friend. id like to take this time and say a few words about the man I may now proudly call "Champion". Aiden English is a man who began his life in humble beginnings. He was born and raised in Chicago Illinois, and at an early age he showed an interest in acting, and by the age of twenty he had already appeared in twenty stage productions. after graduating high school he went on to pursue an education in acting and he received a bachelors degree from the university of Columbia in Chicago. Another superstar of this roster also attended this school. a Woman you all cheer for and love, Becky Lynch.

The crowd lets out a pop for their beloved, orange haired lass.

$JBL$
But you see there is a difference between Aiden English and Becky Lynch. Aiden English is a man that can finish the job. He accomplishes his goals. He doesn't quit. He actually shows up to do the damn job. He wins Money In The Bank contracts. He wins Slammy's. He wins Championships. What does she do? she drops out of college. She doesn't show up to her job. in one simple word she is a Loser. Yet you people still cheer for people like her and boo people like Aiden and I. The true Heroes of this business. Aiden English saved you people the agony of having to deal with Jonny Gargano or Chris Jericho as your Champion any longer, yet he comes out here the very next night and you people show such disrespect, you people have the Audacity to actually boo him? you people should be ashamed. you should be on your hands and knees kissing his feet. but instead your to busy kissing the "Becky Lynches, Matt Sydals, or Laylas" asses to do what ruly needs to be done. what truly is the right thing.

All the respect JBL had, even though it was very little, just went out the window. every single member of the arena begins to boo now as JBL completely shit on every single one of them.

{Aiden English}
Now now, when all of you have amassed nearly the amount of wealth and success that Mr. Layfield has, then you may express your opinions.

$JBL$
Thank you Aiden.

{Aiden English}
Always a pleasure, sir. Before we get this contract signing under way however, I have a few more things I need to say as the newly coronated World Heavyweight Champion. For one, as I said earlier, there is far too little pomp and circumstance out here in display tonight. For shame XWL. For shame. That is of course, not to place any blame on our wonderful general manager. I’m sure it was the decision of some buffoon higher up.

Aiden and JBL exchange grins and JBL seems to mouth the words “of course”.

{Aiden English}
The next decree of mine as World Heavyweight Champion is a public admonishment of many of the so-called “superstars” here. The amount of class and respect shown in the backstage area to even I, the man at the top of the mountain is shockingly low. The men and the women in the back, have no sense of dignity or courtesy! You’d think that a man who carries himself such as I, with a title as prestigious as this, would call for even the tiniest bit of admiration. But this is unfortunately not the case in the slightest. I guess, who could it be when you poor souls out in the audience feed into this same exact behavior.

Aiden looks out sternly to the crowd, all sense of even faux-appreciation for the fans or acting as if they liked him is gone, as he has gone straight to the signature Cabinet methods of directly insulting them. And they are responding in turn, booing at nearly every word he says.

{Aiden English}
Oh trust me, you all are very clever and unpredictable, I did not see that one coming in the slightest let me tell you. My goodness.

Aiden looks out the crowd and sighs with visible annoyance on his face.

{Aiden English}
You know, I understand you all have no appreciation for true art or any higher taste whatsoever, but showing a little appreciation for the man who will be valiantly defending this championship is not too much to ask is it? Doesn’t this whole booing thing get tiring eventually for you people?

It doesn’t. At all. They keep doing it.

{Aiden English}
Oh well. My final point is that every from XWL, as well as the fans, are officially put on warning. From here on out, the standards will be much higher. No more of this lack of respect. No more are the days of superstars running around like they own the place, making demands that are not theirs to make. No more mediocre fools somehow making their way near the main event scene. No more imbeciles clogging up room who wouldn’t know grace if it hit them in the face. No more of all this, anarchy.

Aiden turns to JBL and nudges him in the chest and smiles, looking for some appreciation of his little play on words. JBL plays along laughing himself.

$JBL$
I couldnt agree more good sir. for far too long this roster has been out of control. They have been running wild doing whatever they please and i am sick of it.....

$JBL$
I am putting my foot down.....

the fans begin to chuckle a bit, as JBL tries to ignore it.

$JBL$
I am taking a stand.....

The fans begins actually laughing now, as JBL keeps making references to his legs for some reason. However he realizes why they are laughing and stops giving them reason to continue.

$JBL$
And i am beginning the revamp of the locker room tonight. No longer will disrespectful, part timing, jobbers be awarded Championship matches just because my bosses, the higher up want to see them succeed. I am the General Manager, this is my show to run as i see fit, and i will choose who is worthy and who cant make the cut, starting right here tonight. With me I have the contract. This contract states that Aiden English will be defending his World Heavyweight Championship in the Final Stand Main Event!

The crowd boos as they all know JBL is only giving this spot to aiden because he has been his prodigy for quite some time now. Aiden looks as if hes about to cry, but quickly wipes away the tears as JBL reaches into his coat pocket, pulling out a piece of paper and pen. He slides it across the table to Aiden.

$JBL$
All you have to do my friend, is sign the dotted line.

{Aiden English}
It will be my pleasure.

Aiden takes the pen being offered to him by JBL and signs what must be an elaborate signature as it takes far longer than any signature really should. When finally finished, he smiles and hands the pen back to JBL.

{Aiden English}
You know Mr. Layfield, I feel like I don't get to say this enough, so thank you. Thank you for seeing my potential a year ago, thank you for all the oppurtunities for giving me throughout my fine debut year in XWL, thank you for showing me what upper class truly mean, thank you. For everything.

$JBL$
Your absolutely welcome Aiden. I know ive never told you this but your like a son to me and i want you to have the best in life and be a success. Ill be damned if you lose that championship to someone who is undeserving to even step foot in the ring with you. That is why i have already handpicked the man that will be facing you at Final Stand for the World Heavyweight Championship. He is a man of great integrity. A man who knows what needs to be done to get XWL back on the right track. A man who wants to be the best, and no offense to you, he just may be. He is a man who has already done so much here in XWL, but it seems he just keeps getting screwed by the pesky Undisputed era, like you and i know all to well. A man who should have gold around his waist tonight, however he was screwed out of his oppurtunity. He is a man that you know, and that i have a great deal of respect for.Ladies and gentlemen, may i present to you the man that will be facing Aiden English at Final Stand for the World Heavyweight Championship.....

JBL turns to the titantron, along with Aiden ad they await the music to hit revealing the mans name.

$JBL$
ME!!!

JBL swiftly stands up from his wheelchair, and without skipping a beat, or wasting a single second he kicks Aiden in the stomach, doubling him over, before grabbing him by the waist, picking him up above his head, and POWERBOMBING HIM THROUGHT THE TABLE! The crowd is in utter disbelief. they cant believe what they just witnessed. For nearly 6 months they have had to deal with JBL as their GM all because of the injury he sustained. but all the while, the so called "injury" may have been a hoax the entire time. JBL kneels down, grabbing the contract and the pen. he places the contract on Aiden's chest before he signs it, putting the contract in his coat, and tossing the pen back to the ground. He looks around the arena, his smile completely gone, as he stands back up with the WHC in his hand. There isn't a sound in the entire arena. The world has just been shocked at what they have seen, and with good damn reason. JBL lifts his leg, placing it upon Aiden's chest as he raises his arm, and the WHC into the air as Anarchy fades to black.

END OF SHOW

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019 - 1/28/2019   XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019  - 1/28/2019 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 1/21/2019 - 1/28/2019
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next