Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019

Go down 
+5
Slothio
P1
Dash
Legal
Stunner
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019   XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 5:00 pm

XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 6RDnp5o

LIVE FROM: E. A. Diddle Arena
Bowling Green, Kentucky

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 SBO2Tlo
XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 NLaB4kR

1. A Brunette, a Redhead, and a Pink-Haired Delinquent Walk into a Bar...
After an unorthodox interview with Michael Cole, Liv Morgan left her plans with her recently acquired Queen of the Ring crown up in the air. Until later that same night, that is, when she made an eerie arrival onto the Women’s Championship scene in spite of Becky Lynch and Tessa Blanchard. With the 2x Women’s Champion searching for a new challenge after successfully retaining her title at Coronation, and Becky Lynch completing her impressive tear through many nite ale XWL alum, the two seemed fated to clash for the gold eventually. The only unanswered question now is: at Warzone, will it be the Man vs. the Diamond? Or the Man vs. the Diamond, vs. the Delinquent?

2. Karma’s a Blissful Little Bitch
Last week, we saw history repeat itself at the expense of the General Manager and his Golden Girl. In the midst of the new North American Champion’s celebration, Vince McMahon and former Champion Mandy Rose decided to stake their claim to Mandy’s rematch clause. Alexa might not have been dressed for the occasion, and at first it didn’t appear that Mandy was either, until she removed her designer trench coat and exposed more than just a chiseled and tanned body. It just so happens that beneath her coat, Mandy was fully equipped for competition with her ring gear. While the Champion did oblige, the match was cut remarkably short by Bliss, who took cover beneath the ring. Reminiscent of what took place at Downpour only weeks prior, the match ended via disqualification. During her outrage, God’s Greatest Creation didn’t realize that Little Miss Champion had re-emerged from under the ring with the Bliss Stick! After a good, vengeful striking and a makeshift 3 count, Bliss walked out with her fresh reign still fully in tact. Knowing Mr. McMahon and his favored Golden Goddess, however, we have strong reason to believe that things between these two rivals are far from over.

3. R-E-S-P-E-C-T
Dana Brooke might not have made a triumphant return at Coronation in the Fatal 5-Way match between herself, Awesome Kong, Rhea Ripley, Ronda Rousey, and the woman who controversially pinned her, Charlotte Flair. However, Dana didn’t let this roadblock hold her down for long. She vowed to continue enforcing her lesson on respect amongst this selection of superstars, which she successfully did in a remarkably quick bout against Rhea Ripley. Brooke picked up a speedy W off of a Swanton Bomb, showing all of her doubters that not only is she back, but she’s back with a righteous vengeance. She’ll have some stiff competition going up against the most physically intimidating woman on the roster, Awesome Kong, the Queen, Charlotte Flair, and the Baddest Woman on the Planet, Ronda Rousey, but it seems Dana is intent on filling her old mentor’s shoes and bringing integrity back to the Women’s Division.

4. Tag Team Turbulence
Paige’s southern strong style team of Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder, collectively known as the Revival, were scheduled to take on the team of John Cena and Brian Pillman Jr. Cena and Pillman Jr. accepted the challenge with no questions asked, so what was the problem? Well, when the time came, Cena’s partner was nowhere to be found. The valiant Cena decided to proceed with the match anyway in a handicap match, as the show must go on, and was in the process of having his Hustle, Loyalty, and Respect dragged all across the ring until BPJ finally made his arrival onto the scene. He was clearly battered and bruised, and judging by the Paige and the Revival’s expressions, it’s widely believed that they were involved with his initial absence. As we look ahead to this week on Anarchy, we’ll hopefully get to the bottom of what actually happened to Brian last week, as well as the Revival’s alleged alibi. Meanwhile, the Number One Contenders for the Trash City Stupid Idiot’s Tag Team Championships, the Velveteen Breeze, are scheduled to make their first official appearance since beating the Cut Throat Era in the finals of the annual Motor City Cup at Coronation. That all happens tonight on a special episode of A Moment of Bliss!

5. Sixth Year Sabin
Chris Sabin and Matt Sydal squared off last week in a 60 Minute Iron Man Match in last week’s Main Event for the Intercontinental Championship. Following a highly contested battle between two of XWL’s most decorated and solidified athletes, it was Sabin who managed to land one lethal Cradle Shock which landed him a successful 3 count that brought the score from 1-1 to 2-1. Those 3 seconds wrote Chris Sabin’s name down in history as he finally attained the Championship that he originally had his sights set on when he came to XWL after six long years. Now holding one half of the Tag Team Championships on top of his long-awaited acquisition of the Intercontinental Championship, it will be a heavy burden to bear and defend both titles simultaneously, but a career-defining and historic achievement like this must surely be worth the trouble for one half of the current and longest reigning Tag Team Champions, and your new Intercontinental Champion.

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 99pUbVk XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 16v6bon

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 GJ0mE4n XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 YGztUPo

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 3PN4K1P XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 Z8EwJ62

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 XaFl5Iy XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 KOHl6jt

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 DfC7cgE XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 Nm4fXu2

A Moment of Bliss

XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 FQccXpT

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 MS3cVjc XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 AYG23fZ

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 Lgn3Xwy XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 Cs3ji2w

Normal Match

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 YyHPEIC XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 0GiDE2B

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 HoxBsu8 XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 U54TzOl

Triple Threat Match

XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 AROEfwe XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 NVX7iO0 XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 B73aA4e

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 HHfkQxY Mandy Rose

Tag Team Match

XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 BcMyrd8 XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 1rH75D0
XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 QumC0Y5 XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 F2v3UUQ

Normal Match

Champion vs Champion

XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 UXSYXkt XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 FTKanIE

Steel Cage Match

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 JY2r0QxXWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 Fg29uoU

Main Event

Ladder Match

XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 URAqyT9

Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019   XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 10:11 pm

(Mauro Ranallo)
Welcome ladies and gentleman to what is sure to be another enthralling episode of XWL Anarchy!!! My name is Mauro Ranallo, alongside me is Renee Young and Corey Graves, Renee, why don't you get us started on informing the XWL universe as to what we have in store for them this evening.

(Renee Young)
Well we've got a ton in store for the XWL universe tonight Mauro, but our main event tonight is gonna be something to behold, WALTER takes on R-Truth in a ladder match to determine the next #1 contender to the Intercontinental Championship!!!

(Corey Graves)
We saw the Intercontinental Championship change hands in last week's main event when one of the World Tag Team Champions, Chris Sabin, managed to dethrone XWL's own "Iron Man" in an IronMan match to win the Intercontinental Title.

(Mauro Ranallo)
What a match that was ladies and gentlemen, if you haven't seen it, contact your cable provider and find out if they're gonna be replaying last week's episode of Anarchy anytime soon, if they are? tune in to watch that absolute spectacle of a main event. Nonetheless, along with R-Truth and WALTER battling it out in a ladder match, how about tonight's co-main event???

(Renee Young)
That's another can't miss match as well Mauro, our North American Champion Alexa Bliss takes on Awesome Kong in a STEEL CAGE match right here tonight on Anarchy, it is a non-title match, but you have to imagine, a victory for Kong would do wonders for championship aspirations, if she even has any of course, she may just be out to mame Alexa Bliss like she mamed Becky Lynch last week on Anarchy in a tables match.

(Corey Graves)
That was an absolute battle, but at the end of the day, Awesome Kong sent Becky crashing face first through our announcers table with an Implant Buster that shook this arena to the core, will Alexa feel the wrath of an Implant Buster of her own tonight? or will the Blissful champion showcase some of her resilience and resourcefulness and somehow come out of this match with a win, actually scrap that, she's not fighting to win tonight, she's fighting to SURVIVE the monster that is Awesome Kong.

(Mauro Ranallo)
Truly the stuff of nightmares is that Awesome Kong, whilst we're still on the topic of Alexa Bliss though, I'd like to mention that sometime before she steps into that steel cage tonight, she'll be hosting an episode of "Moment of Bliss" and her guests will be none other then the winners of the 2nd annual Motor City Cup, the Velveteen Breeze!!!

(Renee Young)
I can't wait to see how that turns out Mauro, we're running out of time as the show's just itching to get underway, but a couple other things we wanted to mention for tonight. First off, the Women's Champion, Tessa Blanchard will be in action tonight for the first time since Coronation as she takes on Dana Brooke. How will the champ fare against Dana who's extremely hungry to make an impact around here anytime she steps out into the ring, tonight? she has the ultimate opportunity in front of her, a win over the Women's Champion could change her career forever, she'll look to do just that whilst the champ will attempt to get back into the flow of things and look to put down the fiery Dana Brooke as she moves closer to a showdown with Becky Lynch at Warzone with her Women's Title on the line.

(Corey Graves)
Last but not least, we've got an exciting champion vs champion bout on the card tonight, one half of the World Tag Team Champions in Chad Gable, will take on the World Heavyweight Champion in Daniel Bryan. Can Chad pick up a historic upset over the recently crowned World Champ and earn himself a title shot in the future to potentially replicate what his tag team partner did just last week on Anarchy and capture some singles gold for himself? or will Daniel Bryan quickly snuff out the very game Chad Gable and prove that the World Champ is in a class of his own?

(Mauro Ranallo)
That and much much more tonight on Anarchy!!!

As soon as the start of the theme begins to play, the arena is filled with cheers emanating from the live audience in attendance alongside “Yes!” chants filling the air for the newly crowned World Heavyweight Champion in Daniel Bryan. His journey was filled with ups and downs, mostly downs from a win loss perspective, but the wins he did get were the ones that mattered and now here he stands, the new World Heavyweight Champion. Bryan emerges from behind the curtain and stands in the center of the stage, the Championship wrapped firmly around his waist, a perfect fit for a perfect scene to be sure. This causes the crowd's volume to increase, if that were even possible to begin with, as Bryan begins tapping the Championship around his waist lightly with his right hand before he holds it there, moving his left hand around his back and undoing the strap and lifting the Championship into the air with his right. Bryan makes his way down the ramp the only way he can, shouting “Yes!” as loud as he could as the live audience in attendance followed along. Before long, Bryan makes it to the bottom of the ramp and quickly rolls into the ring under the bottom rope, revealing a maroon and gold throne sitting off center as a rather large, covered up unknown object sits besides it, perhaps it's a new dragon inspired Championship Bryan is unveiling here tonight? Speaking of, the throne itself has a myriad of dragons intertwined with one another as two dragons are coming out the back of it with their mouths open as if they were ready to breath fire, while the armrests themselves are dragon heads. Bryan takes a few moments to admire what could very well be his masterpiece before he takes the microphone that was places in the seat beforehand and begins to speak.

XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 WT0vGdX

Daniel Bryan
For the past seven months, I have done everything within my power to become a Champion. When I returned, I didn't use my years of experience to my advantage and throw my weight around to try and put myself into any title scene I wanted, I didn't throw a tantrum when I returned and wasn't handed a Championship match on my first night back. That wasn't the point of my return. I didn't want to be handed anything, I wanted to earn it. I didn't want my past to affect what I thought was going to be my best run in this company because I didn't see this as a return, I saw it as a rebirth. A new Daniel Bryan, if you will. I thought that this would be the time that I finally get that monkey off my back, that I finally knock that chip off my shoulder so I set two goals for myself.

XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 JsS22nz

Daniel Bryan
While I sat at home and pondered just what my career was and had become, it hit me. The realization, the epiphany I needed finally showed itself. If I could combine my natural wrestling ability, athleticism, and unrivaled submission capabilities with the ruthless and aggressive side that was active during my time as The American Dragon, I would be unstoppable. And that is where the problem lied. Just when I thought I was on the precipice of greatness, I learned the harsh reality that I was incapable of tapping into that side of myself, it had laid dormant for far too long. And so began the string of Pay-Per-View losses that would define this “new” Daniel Bryan. He was exactly the same as the old one, with the only difference being a reignited sense of purpose. It wasn't until my loss at Downpour, inside the ominous structure known as the Elimination Chamber, that I realized what the real problem was: The cheers, the praise, the adulation for my failures, those damn “Yes!” chants, and each and every single one of you that reveled in my misery for the past seven months.

XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 IiPnKzP

Daniel Bryan
One single person saw through this facade, he saw who I really was. He watched me make a fool of myself as I pandered to people that didn't give a damn if I was here one day and gone the next. He came to me after my loss at Downpour and did something no one else has done for me since my rebirth and tell me what I needed to hear, what I really needed to hear. He told it like it was, I was a failure, this entire run was a joke. I've had people walk up to me after I made it to the final two people and failed to become the Intercontinental Champion at Final Stand and tell me that I'll “get 'em next time” and that I was “so close” to becoming Champion. You didn't think I knew that already? After the Elimination Chamber, I was told that I was getting better and if that wasn't an insult, I don't know what is because I'm already the best when it comes to wrestling in this damn ring! It was then when it hit me, like a European Uppercut to the jaw, I knew what I needed to do to reawaken The American Dragon.

XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 0T2KW3Y

Daniel Bryan
So I made a call and we were off to the races. Every single thing leading to Coronation was calculated, from beating Brian Pillman Jr to the attack that followed right after. I told him to do whatever he felt was necessary and he over delivered. Drew's disrespect was a curve ball but it fit in so perfectly, it allowed me to both test what I could do when I allowed the rage to consume me while also spot a glaring weakness in the Titanium Tyrant: His overconfidence. When you cheer someone who blatantly disrespects one of your “heroes,” that says it all, doesn't it? But it would be I who got the last laugh. So without further ado, the sole reason you have all been graced by The American Dragon, the hybrid of man and machine that became YOUR King of the Ring, The Swiss Cyborg, Cesaro!

The trons light up with beaming green lights as soon as the theme begins to play, but as each second passes a row of the lights dims to darkness, this transpires until all the rows of lights have completely disappeared at the fifteen second mark, leaving the arena in pitch black darkness as the song immediately seems to stop for a few moments, mere seconds later the song comes back to life as green dynamic lighting patterns illuminate the arena, upon being able to see again, the XWL universe is drawn to the stage where they see a multitude of men dressed in medevil royal type armor stepping through the curtain and taking position on both sides of the ramp that leads to the ring, approximately twelve individuals line the ramp, six per side, forming what's known as a guard of honor. Once the guard of honor is in place, two individuals dressed in ringside tech style gear step through the curtain and begin rolling out a gigantic red carpet that you can tell was perfectly tailored for the exact specifications of the stage and ramp area that leads down to the ring, once they've got the red carpet perfectly aligned and in place, they duck out of sight and aren't seen again.

It was finally time for the king to step out onto the stage, but apparently he wasn't quite ready as yet another person stepped out onto the stage that wasn't named Cesaro, it was another royal guard looking person, but this one didn't wield weaponry, he wielded two flags, the Swiss flag, and the American flag, he was without a doubt, the royal flag bearer, he began a slow journey forward and within moments, the King finally stepped through the curtain and out onto the stage to a lovely set of boos from the XWL universe, it didn't phase the Swiss Cyborg one bit as the smile on his face grew bigger and bigger with each passing second, Cesaro was suited and booted for the occasion, but this time, he went the extra mile, he donned a royal blue suit which featured a multitude of medals and awards donned across his chest, his shoulder patches featured five silver dragons on the right side, and it featured five Swiss crosses on the left side. Golden royal cord stretched from Cesaro's back, over his shoulder and chest full of medals, and down to his waist. Cesaro also donned matching royal blue suit pants with the appropriate royal stripe going down each side to match the suit and mark the special occasion, along with a black set of loafers to round out the royal look.

Cesaro saluted his royal guard as he walked between them and they saluted back and raised their weapons into the sky so that they connected and touch one another, forming a sort of arch for the King to step through. The flag bearer stepped aside as he approached the steps and turned to face Cesaro, he raised the flags as high as he could and in that same type of arching manner to honor the King, Cesaro saluted the flag bearer on his way past before making his way up the steps and entering the ring where he was immediately greeted by the World Heavyweight Champion, Cesaro pointed at D-Bry and mouthed some words we couldn't quite make out with a cocky looking laugh just dying to come out, Bryan nodded at whatever he said and laughed back and the two men shared a quick hug as their devious plans had come to fruition beautifully, one was king, the other was champion of the world. Bryan went to the side of the ring to get a mic from a ringside tech, upon being given one, he gracefully walked over and handed it to Cesaro who accepted it and waited for his theme to die down before delivering his first address to the XWL universe as king.

(Cesaro)
Thank you for the warm introduction Daniel, you understand the concept of respect more then any of these brainless, spineless hacks in attendance tonight EVER could. But that's okay, because you woke up just in the nick of time, you realized that these people were steering your career into the ground with every passing second that went by. Every viral YES! chant video that circulated the internet was great for social media attention, it was great for clicks and likes, but you know what every single one of those videos was to you? an utter EMBARRASSMENT!!! Every time a video of a YES! chant got a like or a share online, that was just more and more people PROFITING off of something you created, and what did you have to show for it? NOTHING!!!

(Cesaro)
They took something you created and STOLE IT!!! and what's worse then all of that? they used it against you, they made sure you PANDERED to them week after week, night after night, and in town after town. Everywhere Daniel Bryan went, some idiot wanted you to chant YES! for their own personal gain, they didn't give a damn if you won your match that night, they didn't care if Daniel Bryan ever caught a glimpse of championship gold for the rest of his career, all they cared about was making sure you took your eyes off the ball in every match you took part in to ensure that they got their moment in the spotlight to take over the match with that goddamn YES! chant, in other words, all they cared about was THEMSELVES!!!

(Cesaro)
Well that's over now, as the song from Florence And The Machine goes, "The dark days are over, the dark days are gone" There's only greener pastures to come for the both of us, and that green? is gonna be in the form of cold hard cash piling up in our SWISS bank accounts. The two of us are now the most DOMINANT, DANGEROUS, and DESTRUCTIVE wrestlers on this planet!!! and we're gonna make damn sure we're paid as such, no more working for free, you people will get no more freebies from Cesaro and Daniel Bryan.

(Cesaro)
You wanna see us? you're gonna pay for it, how you might ask? quite simple, we're gonna be heading to the negotiating table really soon to hash out some new contracts with this company, and we're gonna be damn sure that we get a huge bonus for every single television and pay per view match we take part in. As far as house shows go? they're gonna have to triple what they're paying us to work those now if they want us to show up, and guess what? they have no choice, they're going to have to bend over backwards and take one for the company by locking us down and ensure that we don't decide to leave this place high and dry and take our talents elsewhere, because let's be very clear, if we walked out the door right now? this company would be in a cesspool of manure, not to mention just how embarrassing it would be, to have your World Heavyweight Champion AND your KING OF THE RING walk out the door at the same time? that would be all time brutal for this company's publicity, so there's really only one option for the brass around here, make us happy and pay us what we're owed and they'll be no problems, we're done letting you people take advantage of us, it's high time the roles were reversed, and trust me, they're going to be.

(Cesaro)
That's enough about all of YOU though, it's time to talk about your king and give you a glimpse as to what the future under his rule will look like. Spoiler alert, it's going to look alot like it did at Coronation when I tossed "Flyin Brian" up in the air like he was an afterthought and took his damn head off on the way down en route to winning the King Of The Ring Tournament. I'll say this about BPJ, his father was looking down on him that night, well at least I hope he was, and I'm sure he was proud of what he saw from his son as he did take me down time and time again with his high flying offense, so you can at least take some pride in that I guess kid, but make no mistake about it, you're not in my league, you're not in Daniel's league, you're not anywhere close, you're in Drew Mcintyre's league, the LOSERS LEAGUE, you've got a comfy seat right beside him and it's exactly where the both of you belong. My experience, my strength, my power, and my technical wizardry is what propelled me to victory at Coronation, and as a result of said victory, I now sit atop this company along with my good friend here Daniel, and well, quite frankly, I may hold the current rights to the title of KING, but I firmly believe that we're not only the KINGS of this company, but we're the KINGS OF PRO WRESTLING as a whole!!!

Cesaro takes the cover off of the item that many thought was a new custom World Championship for Daniel Bryan, it's now revealed to have been a 2nd throne, this one with a custom theme of it's own. This throne bears no dragon's, it has a much more classic European feel to it, it's a two tone throne with silver and gold being the prominent colors, custom engraving weaves it's way throughout the throne including little Swiss cross patterns throughout. Cesaro's official King Of The Ring crown also sits atop a tabletop just to the side of the throne in all of it's 14 karat gold glory, only the finest sapphires and gemstones line the crown to give it a classy but not overbearing look, within moments, the King Of The Ring will sit atop this throne, and this crown will rest atop the king's head.

(Cesaro)
Tonight, our journey as KINGS officially begins, we take one small step for us and one giant step for our bank accounts as we take our seats atop these thrones, and for ceremonial purposes, upon taking my rightful place atop the throne, I will have my official "King Of The Ring" crown bestowed upon me.

(Cesaro)
Before we commence with our "Kings Coronation Ceremony", is there anything else that the World Heavyweight Champion would like to get off his chest?

Daniel Bryan
I couldn't have said it better if I tried king, but yes, there is one thing I wanted to add before we begin, You VILE people should consider yourselves lucky that you're here tonight, and not just because you're in the presence of greatness, but because this will be the last night The American Dragon will ever be seen again. Now that I have realized my potential, I no longer require the moniker that has defined my entire career, I have surpassed it. I dethroned the Titanium Tyrant and took his World Heavyweight Championship, I struck fear in the heart of the Demon King and caused him to flee. And now that I have used it to gain what rightfully belongs to me, it no longer has any use to me. The American Dragon is no more, it has served its purpose. So from this moment forth, I will no longer be known as The American Dragon, no, I have thought of something much more fitting. The only things that matter to me now are my alliance with Cesaro, MY World Heavyweight Championship, and getting paid what we're owed. No longer will you chant alongside me, no longer will you cheer me, no longer will you manipulate me, I am my own man. And with the death of The American Dragon, The Dragon King will rise in the form of The Corporate Dragon.

(Cesaro)
Amen to that brother...

The King and The Corporate Dragon share a fist bump as they prepare to begin this new era as KINGS, they appear to be moments away from taking their seats atop their thrones when all of a sudden....

The curtain parts as the two in the ring turn to the stage where Drew McIntyre has arrived. The Tyrant himself stands atop the ramp, staring down the ring where, what was formerly his, world champion sits with Daniel Bryan. His face is nothing but pure focus as he holds a mic in his hands, looking from Bryan to Cesaro, then back again. He raises it slowly, and finally speaks his first words of the night.

[Drew McIntyre]
A lot of people thought I was pretty full of myself with the outlandish entrances I've made as of late but this, this is just ridiculous.

The crowd pops as Cesaro and Daniel look on, not pleased.

[Drew McIntyre]
I have to give credit to which it is due. Daniel Bryan is one of the most talented wrestlers in the world. He can stand toe to toe with anyone in this ring, no matter their size or strength because his talent, is just that, talent. It is what he claims, natural ability. The only issue with that is, he didn't finish the job.

Drew almost smirks as Daniel looks on, confused at this statement.

[Drew McIntyre]
You see Daniel, you had a chance of a lifetime. To slay the King. The end the Tyrant and you didn't because here I stand. You simply sit on the throne while I, the rightful ruler, stand in the pulpit asking everyone to lend an ear as I speak the truth. Daniel Bryan came back and worked his way to the top, and that's all I ever asked from my competition. But not even one week, and here he is, betraying everything that got him here. The power, the Holy Grail, having went straight to his head. You are not fit to be Champion, Daniel. Listen to me as I say it again for anyone who missed it: You are not fit to be Champion.

The fans always have a mixed feeling about Drew but right now they appear to be behind him, agreeing with his words at the very least. Or agreeing with the fact Daniel is a jerk, who knows.

[Drew McIntyre]
Just like all the other men I've walked through. Because Daniel, you might be a good wrestler, but we both know that you got lucky when it came to facing me. It wasn't skill, it wasn't experience, it was luck. But, that's a lot of talk and as I said in the past, that's not who I am. I don't simply claim to be a King like some people. I don't claim to be a God. I don't claim to be a Dragon. No, I claim to be a Tyrant. And I prove it. So much like everyone else in this arena, I am done listening to you two go on and on about how great you think you are. I don't care if I'm out numbered: I'm coming to shut both of your mouths, and take back what is rightfully mine.

Drew drops his mic, ripping off his coat that he's been wearing for this time being. He begins to walk down the ramp, eyes on the prize.

The lights flash on and off before the arena goes completely dark. A dark silhouette appears on the titantron and begins speaking.

???:
Daniel Bryan… You have calculated this entire spectacle perfectly except for one piece of the puzzle, and that’s me.

The Demon could be seen on the titantron looking directly at Daniel.

Finn Balor:
I’ve been watching and waiting carefully. I’ve seen your entire plan unfold flawlessly, but as soon as I appeared at Coronation I saw a familiar look on your face… It was fear Daniel. I heard all the thoughts that were racing through your head in that moment and you know what’s gonna happen if you go one on one with The Demon. I’m taking your title Daniel. You know in the back of your mind that there’s nothing you can do to stop me. You can plot and plan all you want but nothing can prepare you for The Demon. I’m coming for you Daniel. The gates of hell have opened. See you soon.

Balor begins laughing as the lights begin flashing on and off. The laughs become demonic as the lights completely turn off. The arena becomes silent.

The lights turn back on and seated on the two thrones are McIntyre and Balor, both smiling. Bryan and Cesaro are both facing the crowd unaware of who’s behind them. They both turn around at the same time to witness the two on their thrones. After a moment of staring, Balor and McIntyre rise to their feet and begin throwing punches. Balor against Cesaro, McIntyre against Bryan. After a short exchange of punches, Balor clotheslines Cesaro our of the ring. The crowd begins cheering but on the other side of the ring Bryan has gained the upper hand and manages to break free of Drew’s hold on him. After Bryan kicks McIntyre off, Bryan goes for his signature Running Knee. Luckily, Drew is able to duck underneath the knee. McIntyre bounces off the ropes and raises his legs for a Claymore to Bryan, but lucky for him Cesaro sees what is going on and grabs Bryan’s legs and pulls him to safety. Balor and McIntyre stand in the ring waiting for the two so called “kings” to try their luck again. Bryan and Cesaro, seemingly furious, make their way up the ramp cursing and yelling at the duo who just “dethroned” the two kings. Balor and McIntyre make their way back towards the thrones and take a seat as the crowd cheers them on. As they sit, the camera fades and goes to the first commercial break of the night.

Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019   XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2019 8:11 pm

XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 FJHDef6

Back from the commercial break, we see Charlotte Flair staring intently into the mirror on the wall of her personal locker room. Her lips start to curl, almost smiling, as she looks at the reflection of perfection.

???
Hi, excuse me, Charlotte?

Charlotte’s concentration breaks, as a young woman with blonde hair holds a microphone out to her.

Charlotte Flair
Well hi there, sweetie, what’s your name?

???
Uhm… it’s Alicia…

Charlotte Flair
That’s a pretty name. Say Alicia, who let you into my locker room?

Alicia
No one?

Charlotte Flair
Oh, so no one let you in? How exactly are you here then?

Alicia
I walked in through the door…

XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 0SVKPaF
Charlotte Flair
Listen to me very closely here Alicia, because I’m only going to say this once. If you ever, and I mean ever break into my locker room again, you won’t even get one foot through the door before I have Vincent Kennedy McMahon himself here handing you your notice. Understand?

The blonde girl, completely intimidated by Flair’s threats, silently nods.

Charlotte Flair
Good, I’m glad we understand eachother. I’m assuming you came in here to ask me some questions, but I think you’ve already proven that you’re not capable of doing your job properly, so how about you stand there looking pretty, and hold that microphone out, and I’ll just do your job for you okay? Great.

…..

Charlotte Flair
You obviously want to know about my return, in such an impressive fashion at Coronation, achieving an impossible feat and stealing the show from both, the Queen of the Ring Liv Morgan, and the Women’s Champion Tessa Blanchard. While they simply defeated one person, I took on a herculean challenge, and I overcame it, defeating not one, not two, not three, but four women in one night.

Charlotte looks smug, the interviewer simply terrified.

Charlotte Flair
The best moment of the night? Seeing the look on Dana’s face when my music hit. Staring out into the audience she loves, on her knees, just where she belongs.

Charlotte cackles to herself.

XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 Ywcb5cT

Alicia
Actually, I was going to ask you about tonight…

Charlotte Flair
I’m sorry, were you given permission to speak?

The interviewer looks dumbfounded at Charlotte’s question.

Charlotte Flair
This little tournament these women had in my absence, it means nothing, if anyone wants to lay claim to my throne, then they’re going to have to slay the queen herself. Mark my words, tonight, Liv Morgan’s pretence comes to an end, there is only room for one queen in this company, and you’re looking at her.

The interviewer looks like she’s about to speak yet again, but Charlotte stops her.

Charlotte Flair
Now get the hell out of my room before I throw you out.

She looks confused

Charlotte Flair
I SAID OUT!

The second times the charm, and the woman sprints out of the room, with Charlotte slamming the door shut behind her.

Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019   XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2019 1:12 pm

Anarchy returns and we are brought to the announce table.

[[Corey Graves]]
Ladies and gentlemen welcome back!! We have a packed night in store for all you tonight!! Dana White and her new Swanton Bomb vs. Tessa Blanchard!! The World Champ with a new attitude, Daniel Bryan taking on Chad Gable!! We even have John Cena and BJP taking on Adam Cole and Dominik Dijakovic!!

[[Renee Young]]
I still can’t believe that Daniel Bryan and Cesaro were in cahoots all along!! They really had us all going!! But let’s talk about that tag team match!! Adam Cole and Dominik also shocked the world when they revealed themselves to be a new Tag Team… At the expense of Roderick Strong of course!!

[[Corey Graves]]
Tonight we’ll see if Adam Cole made the right decision when they take on a team that was supposed to be in action last week.. BJP and John Cena.

[[Renee Young]]
Well John Cena was in action last week, that’s for sure!! He took on The Revival two on one!!

[[Corey Graves]]
That’s right!! His tag team partner BJP was nowhere to be seen during the match!! That is until the end, when he came out to save Cena from a beatdown at the hands of Paige’s two hard hitting clients.

[[Renee Young]]
It looked like something happened to BJP before the match though, his nose was all bloody when he finally appeared. I’m not going to point any fingers, but I think that Paige and The Revival might have had something to do with that!!... Wait a minute.. Is that..? Dean Ambrose?

The camera switches to the ramp where we can see Dean Ambrose making his way to the ring.

[[Corey Graves]]
I didn’t even see him come out here at first!!

Ambrose slides into the ring

Ambrose requests a mic.

[[Dean Ambrose]]
Cut the music…

Ambrose’s music comes to an abrupt halt seconds after it started.

[[Dean Ambrose]]
Joey Janela… Where the fuck have you been? You weren’t here last week.. I’ve looked all over this damn arena and it seems like you aren’t here tonight either.. Maybe I was wrong about you.. Maybe you don’t want your career to be over after all.. Maybe that’s why you’re hiding, because you know what I’m going to do to you when I find you.. And you’re scared.. Not of me.. Not of the pain.. No. I know you better than that.. You don’t scare easy…  And you’re too tough to care about the pain.. But you heard my words, and you realized that I’m not joking… This isn’t an act I’m putting on Joey.. You realized that when I find you, when I finally get my hands on you… I’m not going to stop until your body is so broken that you’ll never be able to wrestle again.. And that scares you.. Doesn’t it Joey?? Having to retire.. Having your career ended at the hands of Dean Ambrose…

Ambrose begins to pace back and forth.

[[Dean Ambrose]]
You fear for your career, you fear for it because you think that it’s the only way that you can make a living.. But Joey, is this really living?? Putting your body on the line for these people? For fame? For money?.. Is it really worth it? When you wake up ten years from now and you can’t move your left arm due to permanent damage from being a professional wrestler, will it have been worth it then? When you die alone because you didn’t have time to raise a proper family, will it have been worth it then?... Joey.. I’m trying to do you a favor.. I’m trying to make it so that you don’t have to learn what I’ve learned the hard way.. I’m trying to help you Joey..  Or at least... I was..

Dean smirks to himself

[[Dean Ambrose]]
All those weeks ago when we faced off… I was trying to end your career, but only to help you Joey… I liked you, and was trying to do you a favor.. But now?? Now things are different..

Dean spits on the canvas.

[[Dean Ambrose]]
You see Joey, the minute that you got involved in my Pay Per View Match against Keith Lee you made it personal.. I didn’t care how I ended your career before, but now?..Now? NOW I want to make sure that you’re looking into my eyes when I snap your arm.. I NEED you to see the look on my face when I break your legs Joey.. Joey, Joey... I will make sure that you know exactly what I’m feeling when I do it.. I want you to see the pure joy I get out of ending your career..

Dean gives out a half snarl half laugh

[[Dean Ambrose]]
So you can keep hiding.. I’m in no rush. As a matter of fact, I'm glad that you were M.I.A. last week. I was able to have an interruption free match with The World Champion, Daniel Bryan. You see Joey, I actually respect The World Champ.. The same can’t be said about you.. Daniel Bryan, like myself, understands this industry. He knows just how useless the fans are. He’s not in this industry for the fame and glory, he’s not here to make you people happy. He knows what this business does to people, he has experienced it first hand. So when he walks out to that ring every night, he does it for all the right reasons.. Not for you, not for this company, but for himself.. So when I faced him last week, I promised to put on a fair match.. And I did just that. You people may boo me, you people may hate me.. But I’m not the monster that you make me out to be.

Dean runs his hand through his messy hair.

[[Dean Ambrose]]
I don’t want to end Daniel Bryan’s career. Why would I do that? You heard him tonight, if anything I consider Cesaro and Bryan allies. With their new attitudes I wouldn’t be surprised if they permanently injure a few of the brainwashed members of this roster, before I’m able to do it!! Which is fine by me!! XWL is a disease. And the only way to keep it from spreading is to take out each and every member of this roster who is feeding that disease.. That’s the first step in The Demise of XWL.. I don’t care how it happens, I don’t care who does it…

Ambrose cracks his neck.

[[Dean Ambrose]]
So tonight, when I face Chris Jericho I’m going to do the same thing as last week.. Have a great match, hell knowing Jericho it might be one of the best matches that you people will ever see... Because Chris Jericho, like myself, and like Daniel Bryan, understands this industry for what it is. Chris Jericho isn’t brainwashed into thinking that your people’s opinions matter. Chris Jericho isn’t stupid enough to think that this company cares about his well being… And just like Bryan and Cesaro, Jericho being in this company benefits me.. Did you see what he did to Shawn Michaels last week?? That was great!!

Dean smirks as the crowd boos.

[[Dean Ambrose]]
Hell, Chris Jericho may have even injured “The Heartbreak Kid” for good!! He might have checked one box off of my list for me!! So Chris.. Why don’t you come on out here? I know we’re both busy men.. Let’s do this match now, because the sooner we do it, the sooner we can leave this filth infested city..

The crowd boos as Chris Jericho makes his way to the ring. He struts down the ramp with a smirk on his face, clearly proud of himself for what he did to Shawn Michaels last week. He enters the ring and accepts a handshake from Ambrose.

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 HoxBsu8 XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 U54TzOl

The match is back and forth from beginning to end. The two start off by exchanging unique holds, showing off their mat game. Eventually as the match reaches around 10 minutes, frustrations can be shown on both sides, and the two begin to exchange blows in the middle of the ring… Back and forth, an elbow from Ambrose, a knife edge chop by Jericho, a backhand chop from Ambrose, a slap to the face by Jericho!! Ambrose answers back with a swift bite to the head!! Jericho pushes Ambrose off of him, and right into the ref!! Jericho manages to lunge out and poke Ambrose directly in the eyes before the ref regains his balance and is able to turn his attention back to the action in the ring… The match continues to go back and forth, with Jericho using whatever underhanded tactics that he can get away with, and Ambrose answering back with biting, clawing, and using the ropes and corner as weapons whenever the ref’s back is turned… Towards the 30 minute mark Jericho has Ambrose in the Walls of Jericho!! Ambrose looks like he is about to tap, but last second is able to flip onto his back and kick Jericho off of him!! Jericho goes flying right into the corner turnbuckle!! But this turnbuckle has had it’s padding removed by none other than Jericho minutes ago, when the ref was busy yelling at Ambrose for raking at Jericho’s eyes!!.. Ambrose notices that Jericho is dazed from slamming his head against the exposed turnbuckle. “The Lunatic Fringe” sizes Jericho up, and strikes with a Dirty Deeds!! He goes for the pin..

3!!

Ambrose rolls off of Jericho and just lays motionless in the middle of the ring for a few moments, clearly exhausted from the battle that just went down.. Finally, Ambrose uses the ropes to get to his feet, and demands that the ref raises his hand as we go to commercial break.[/b][/b]
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019   XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2019 4:20 pm

Anarchy returns and we are shown the representative of The Revival standing in the middle of the ring. Next to her stands a game show like wheel.

[[Paige]]
Ladies and gentlemen it is I, Paige, the advocate for the Top Guys of the Tag Team Division.. Dash Wilder and Scott Dawson, aka The Revival.. Now tonight my client Scott Dawson is at home due to a sprained knuckle that he got from punching John Cena square in the jaw one too many times.. Although when it comes to John Cena I guess there is no such thing as punching him in the face too many times.. That being said, seeing as I’m a responsible advocate to my clients, I advised Dash Wilder to stay at home tonight as well..

Paige smirks as the crowd boos

[[Paige]]
First of all, did you see the look in Brian Pillman Jr.’s eyes? He looked like a bloody madman!! I don’t know what happened to him last week that caused him to miss his match as John Cena’s tag team partner against The Revival, but if he thinks that we have anything to do with it then he is sorely mistaken.. That being said, you’ve seen what’s happened to superstars here in XWL as of late.. Elias.. Shawn Michaels last week.. Roderick Strong… This is an unsafe work environment, and it would be irresponsible of me if I were to let Dash Wilder walk the halls backstage on his own while Dawson sits at home and recovers. I mean, if Dawson was here I wouldn’t have any problem with it, together there is no one that can take those two on… But I don’t trust Brian Pillman Jr and whatever crazy thoughts that he has about what happened last week.. So for the safety of my client, Dash Wilder will not be here tonight.

Paige looks over at the wheel standing next to her.

[[Paige]]
Furthermore he was scheduled to face Keith Lee!! If you think for a seco-

The crowd begins to buzz, which confuses Paige but she continues anyways

[[Paige]]
What? You people really like Keith Lee that much? Well too bad!! You won’t be seeing him compete tonight against Dash Wilder. I refuse to put my client in the ring with Keith Lee after what Dean Ambrose has been saying the past few weeks, not to mention what Joey Janela did two weeks ago during Lee’s match.. It would be irresponsible to send Dash out there alone, in the crosshairs of Dean Ambrose and Joey Janela.. Those two are literally insane.. Keith Lee might be into that, but we want nothing to do with it.. Also if you thi-

All of a sudden the camera, and Paige. both realize what is causing the crowd to buzz..

Renee Young
Is that.. Is that R-Truth?!??

The crowd cheers as R-Truth is shown poking his head out from under the ring. He scurries out from under it looks to his left, then looks to his right, he then looks up at Paige with a confused look. The camera can pick up him shouting to Paige; “Hey Queen Elizabeth!! I’m looking for some ladders!! Do you have any ladders?? Kyle said I need to find him a ladder!!”.. Paige shakes her head no, with a shocked expression. Truth shouts back at Paige; “Oh.. Sorry!! My Bad!!! That’s my bad!! Carry on Nikki Cross!! My bad!!”..

Renee Young
It looks like R-Truth got a little bit lost again tonight..

Truth can be seen saying “my bad” over and over again as he quickly scuries back under the ring.

[[Paige]]
Uhmm… What in the…. Anyways.. So, luckily Scott Dawson’s injury isn’t serious. And he will be cleared to compete as early as next week, at the longest the week after, according to the doctors. So, remember this wheel? On it I have ten of the top superstars in XWL.. Since The Revival can’t find any legitimate tag teams to prove themselves against, we’re forced to do this.. To prove that there is no “super team” or combination of people that can stand toe to toe in the ring with The Revival when it comes to tag team wrestling..

[[Paige]]
So, I’m going to spin this wheel, and the two superstars that it lands on is who we are officially challenging to a tag team match for the Anarchy before Warzone.. Which means not next week, but the week after… So without further adieu..

Paige spins the wheel and it lands on..

[[Paige]]
“The Monster Among Men”, Braun Strowman!!

Paige looks a little nervous as she looks at Strowman’s name.. She spins the wheel again. It lands on..

[[Paige]]
John Cena!! It looks like John is going to get another shot against The Revival!! Hopefully his tag team partner shows up this time!!.. That is if they both accept this challenge.. So John Cena, Bruan Strowman.. The challenge is out there.. You have a week to respond!!

And with that Paige drops the mic and walks off as we are shown a video package hyping up our Tag Team Championship Match for Warzone.
Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019   XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2019 10:31 pm

Normal Match

Champion vs Champion

XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 UXSYXkt XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 FTKanIE

Pretend there's a video here.

As we're deep into a match that has been virtually even up until this point, full of twists and turns, counters upon counters, and nearfall after nearfall, we're finally greeted to one man gaining the advantage when half of the XWL Tag Team Champions in Chad Gable has put the World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan back first into the corner. Trying to keep the momentum on his side, Gable Irish Whips Bryan towards the opposite corner and follows shortly behind him but before Bryan can collide with the turnbuckle, he decides against it and begins to run up the turnbuckle, flipping through the air and landing on his feet near the center of the ring. When he lands, he expects Gable to be in front of him but upon not seeing him there, the momentary hesitation allows Gable to sneak up behind him, who clearly knew what the former American Dragon had in mind, wrapping his arms around Bryan's waist before running him chest first into the turnbuckle he just flipped off of. Gable, now in prime position to bring an end to this contest, rolls Bryan up for the first of his two pronged attack, starting with the O'Connor Roll that leads into the German Suplex. When Gable begins to lift Bryan off the canvas, the World Heavyweight Championship is able to flip through the air for the second time and lands on his feet behind a downed Gable. Bryan stumbles back to the original corner, stopping in his tracks when his back collides with the turnbuckle, but his eyes remain locked on the rising Chad Gable, who looks to go back on the offensive but Bryan had other plans for their next encounter. As both men charge one another, Bryan leaps into the air and drives his knee into Gable's face, causing the Tag Team Champion to do a full rotation before he collides with the canvas below, allowing Bryan to quickly go into the cover and get the all too important three count.

Back to top Go down
Slothio
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019   XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2019 11:26 pm

As Anarchy continues, we are brought backstage and see Aiden English sitting in a room very similar to the one we saw him sitting in at Coronation. He is seen rubbing his hands together, evidently deep in thought. Eventually he looks up at the camera and begins to speak.

{Aiden English}
About a week ago I told the XWL Universe and XWL itself that I would not compete again until a proper challenge was found for me. But something interesting has happened.

{Aiden English}
It seems that XWL does not have particular confidence in its superstars, as this is now the second week in a row that I have not had any competition presented for me. Now, I certainly don’t blame the management, as if I were in the position to find someone to pose a threat to a former Mr. Money in the Bank and world champion, I wouldn’t be sure of how to proceed either. I mean truly, is there anyone else even on that level of competition?

{Aiden English}
But that got me thinking. Maybe the XWL superstars have a better idea of their worth than the management. Maybe there’s someone gutsy, someone who thinks they can defeat Aiden English. And so I am slightly amending the rules to my little sit-in here. I will remain in this room until either XWL officially books me against someone worthy of facing me, or until someone has the nerve to come here and challenge me directly.

{Aiden English}
So until then…… I’m waiting.

Aiden English sits back in his chair and smiles, looking straight into the camera. His eyesight locked straight into the lens is the last thing we see as Anarchy continues.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019   XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2019 12:56 am

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

Becky on the rebound turns the tide in her favor landing a clothesline on the former North American Champion, Mandy falls to the floor as the fans get riled up for Becky as she's fired up. Becky waves her arms up and down pumping up the crowd as she makes her way to the top left corner, she holds onto the ropes with one arm and measures Mandy with the other obviously looking for the Devil Trigger to put her away. Mandy gets to a knee when suddenly...

Becky gets a look of confusion, she looks over at the stage and wipes her lip. The crowd is, of course, excited to hear the theme of The Diamond and Women's Champion, Tessa Blanchard but Becky sticks up her arms in a "why though" fashion as she walks towards the ropes, she starts getting annoyed as no one walks out, she steps back and motions for Tessa to have the balls to come out and face her, after a few moments it's obvious no one is coming. The crowd's excitement quickly shifts to dread as they notice the former and longest reigning North American Champion finding her footing, and looking as though she's lining Becky up for what could be a match-altering move.

XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 OdS7896

With the Golden Goddess on the rise, a frustrated Becky turns around to finish off her wounded opponent when-ROSE'S THORN! BECKY LYNCH JUST TURNED AROUND INTO A VICIOUS BICYCLE KNEE FROM MANDY ROSE! Mandy wastes no time and picks up a limp Becky Lynch and lifts her in a butterfly lock and drops her with the Bed of Roses, the fans are nearly cooking Mandy alive with the heat she's getting showered onto her as she covers Becky.

2...!

3!!!

Mandy did it! She beat The Man and the number one contender for the Women's Championship, Becky Lynch is absolutely out cold as Mandy celebrates her win over The Man here tonight, it didn't matter to her how it happened she knows she was the better woman out here tonight and this win just proved it. God's Greatest Creation places her golden boot over the gut of The Man, glancing down at her fallen opponent while mouthing off the words: "So THIS is the 'Man' everyone's been talking about, huh?" Rose scoffs and steps right over the body of Lynch before making her exit. The fans, now having properly been incited, let Mandy hear it every step of the way out, but no amount of the common people's disapproval was going to take this feat away from the Golden Goddess tonight.

Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019   XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2019 1:30 am

The theme belonging to none other than our North American Champion Alexa Bliss sounds through the arena, bringing an excited uproar of cheers for the newly dubbed "Little Miss Champion." The stage is all setup for her first official Moment Of Bliss since becoming Champion, and since Mandy Rose hijacked it as her own segment during the week of Alexa's suspension two months ago. But now not only does she have The North American Championship but she has her talk show back, and she soon steps out from the back with The North American Championship on display over her shoulder as she approaches her special set.

Much like always there's a small white table, that has three white coffee mugs tonight, one for her and one for each of her guests. These mugs are not just any regular coffee cup though, they are from her line of "Twisted Bliss Coffee" merchandise. Also on the table beside two of the cups are two microphones, and of course a third microphone that is completely bedazzled for the host herself. She approaches the table removing her title from around her shoulder then raises it into the air for a quick "pop" as she proudly displays it, and then she places it on the table beside her mug and grabs her microphone off the table before stepping out in front of her set, including the three white chairs with a smiling face as she prepares to address the audience.

XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 BTXs3UO

[Alexa Bliss]
Ladies and Gentlemen, back by popular demand...away from the sanctimonious hands of God's most regretted creation...WELCOME TO A MOMENT OF BLISS!

She throws her arm out as the stage behind and underneath her lights up with the official graphics, and pauses as the audience cheers.

[Alexa Bliss]
Hosted by me of course, your North American Champion...hot off my successful title defense against Mandy Rose in a totally fair contest, that had me as all of you watching at home saw, pin a totally conscious Mandy Rose to defend my title. I know, I'm pretty proud of myself, because now with Mandy's contractually obligated title rematch clause out of the way? We are finally free of her existence in this division when it comes to titles. She lost in a FAIR match, and thus she's now at the back of the line...and while Mr. McMahon contemplates who will challenge me for The North American Championship at Warzone...I thought tonight would be a great opportunity to resume my hosting duties and give a platform to a Tag-Team that has come out of nowhere and become quite successful since their very first match together.

XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 IDlrwDS

[Alexa Bliss]
Last year The Tag-Team division for The Men stopped being a figment of some wild imagination and thus The Motor City Cup came to be, with the promise of Tag-Team Champions being crowned. Which, hint hint...Kairi and I would love to have such a tournament to crown WOMEN'S Tag-Team Champions...just saying...so in that tournament the finals were held at a special event title "Warzone." The Alpha Club represented by Chris Jericho and Kevin Owens competed against the dysfunctional team of rivals turned partners of Chad Gable and Chris Sabin. Shenanigans played out, Alpha Club became The FIRST XWL Tag-Team Champions...but their reign was quickly brought to an end by The newly dubbed "Trash City Stupid Idiots" the name ironically taken by the team they screwed in the first place.

XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 5hErmrX

[Alexa Bliss]
TCSI, as they've later been called have been unstoppable. From Triple Threat Tag-Team Matches, to an Elimination Chamber...their teamwork has been second to none. So naturally, when it came to finding a Tag-Team worthy of challenging them next? It was clear that another tournament should be held, and Tag-Teams both new and experienced should collide in a series of matches to determine that team. My guests tonight Velveteen Dream & Tyler Breeze were one of the new pairings that really took the Tag-Team division and The 2nd Annual Motor City Cup by storm. They won their way to the finals against a Tag-Team with more experience...The Cutthroat Era Jay White & Sami Zayn. Sami of course being the deciding factor in the previous year's finals that saw his fellow Alpha Club partners emerge as the FIRST XWL Tag-Team Champions.

XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 SBUUdqK

[Alexa Bliss]
But this year, there were no shenanigans, there were no screw jobs, The Tag-Team of Velveteen Breeze emerged victorious...and thus walking away with the trophy and The #1 Contendership to The Tag-Team titles! Tonight, as 3 weeks remain until their clash with The Longest Reigning Tag-Team Champions in XWL history...I sit down with them to find out who they are, why they're such a good team, and why they surely believe they'll be the ones to do what no other Tag-Team has been able to do since TCSI became Tag-Team Champions...and that is end their reign. So without further ado, please welcome my guests...

XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 9aPQyA9

[Alexa Bliss]
The Winners Of The 2019 Motor City Cup, Tyler Breeze and Velveteen Dream...THE VELVETEEN BREEZE!

"LOOK, LOOK EVERYONE...! IT’S TYLER!"

The first member of the surprisingly dominant tag duo to arrive onto the stage is Prince Pretty himself, Tyler Breeze. Breeze walks out to dark lights and a closeup on her fur boots. As he makes it fully onto the stage, he does a quick spin to face the arena while the camera switches to a more appropriately angled one, and the lights come up. Breeze lifts up his matching, fur-coated iPhone and strokes his ego by admiring his reflection. After only a short span of time, the theme changes and the titantron shifts from a deep blue to a rich shade of purple. Entering directly after him, his partner, the Velveteen Dream.

Velveteen Dream strut out onto the stage. Cathy Kelley, the newest member of The Dream’s Entourage is escorting them out, with both her arms intertwined with the men’s elbows. Dream and Kelley make their way over to Breeze, who is still posing with his camera. The Dream gives the crowd a quick smirk and joins Breeze in a pose for a quick selfie before finally heading around towards the two white chairs set out for them to kick off A Moment of Bliss. The host graciously extends her hand to shake with the gentlemen, to which they both avoid. Breeze, who sashays by first, hollowly smiles at Bliss with a “thank you, but no” look on his face as he makes his way by her towards his seat. Dream simply lowers his glasses down the bridge of his nose to give Little Miss Bliss “the look” before pushing them back up and keeping it moving. The North American Champion takes her seat as the stares for a moment as Tyler Breeze & Velveteen Dream who sit on the two chairs on the opposite side of the table.

XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 XRbYoEl

[Alexa Bliss]
Gentlemen, thank you for your time tonight, I know you have a lot on your minds, and a lot of preparations to make for your big match in 3 weeks...but seeing as you very well could be The Tag-Team division's next great breakout stars...I feel like it's time for all of us to know who you are. We know you both as two great singles competitors, but since becoming a tandem, you've really gelled. Some might say two personalities as...what's the word, eccentric? As yourselves might be difficult to work together...but and this is something I myself can identify with...you never really can know how well two people will work together until it happens. On paper a team could seem great and be anything but, and likewise, they could seem too ego obsessed, or one of them could...and you see this whole new side of those Superstars when brought together.

XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 ZLOAidV

[Alexa Bliss]
So, what is it that makes The Velveteen Breeze work? What brings two Men such as yourselves together into a perfect union that outlasted every other Tag-Team new and experienced to win The 2nd Motor City Cup?

{Velveteen Dream}
Miss Bliss thank you for having us on A Moment of Bliss here tonight. It truly, truly is an honor. I mean I can’t even think of another time where a group of 4 this good looking (Dream glances over at Miss Kelley standing to his side) has been seen together at the same time on an XWL stage. That is, until Prince Pretty and I dethrone those, what do you call them, Trash City Stupid Uggos? Then, we will walk back up this ramp, stand at the top of the stage holding our newly won XWL World Tag Team Championships. And that will be when the best looking group of 4 has ever graced XWL’s presence. And to answer your first question of what makes The Velveteen Breeze work? Well that answer is simple baby. You see we have a mutual respect because leading up to the Elimination Chamber match, Breeze defeated me in the Gauntlet match. But when we stepped foot inside the chamber, it was me whooping his ass. So we both know what we are capable of individually. And ya know something people don’t know, is that we actually have the same hair stylist. So when I was done getting my beautiful, luscious locks worked on, Tyler came in for his appointment. We brushed shoulders walking past each other. We had a long discussion, and came to the agreement that we are both incredible as individuals, and that we could be even greater as a unit. And might I add we are the most handsome unit in professional wrestling today.

Dream pauses for a second, runs his hand through his hair and continues speaking.

{Velveteen Dream}
And how did we win the 2nd annual Motor City Cup Tournament? We’ll Miss Bliss that answer is as simple as the 123 we picked up over Djokovic & Strong, Batista & Elias, and Cut Throat Era. And come Warzone in August, you can guaran-damn-tee that The Velveteen Breeze will walk out hoisting those Tag Team Championships above our heads. Why? Because we’re bigger, faster, stronger, better looking and more charismatic than those stupid uggos will ever be. Get this camera on me right here, this one, zoom it in on my face.

Dream scrunches his face into an angry look, taking both Bliss, Breeze and Kelley by surprise.

{Velveteen Dream}
I will not stop until I put both of you two worthless has-beens 6 feet deep into the mat. I will not rest until that gold has some prestige, honor and integrity back into its namesake. I will not quit until Tyler Breeze and I defeat you at next month’s PPV event, and oh my goodness is it ever so appropriately named, because when you step into the ring with us, you better be prepared to enter the battlefield and go to War with us, because it’s going to be a goddamn massacre.

Tyler leans over and redirects the camera back into his direction as Prince Pretty raises his microphone for the first time since entering the stage.

[Tyler Breeze]
What Dream is trying to say is: for months the Trash City Uggo Idiots have consistently clamored and complained that they lack competition. Well? I’ve never laid eyes on a more superbly good-looking piece of competition than Dream and I. Chris Sivan and Chad Gooble do not wear the Tag Team Championships, those Championships wear them. They may be the longest reigning Tag Team Champions in history, but in all that time they still have not mastered the art of BEING a Champion. They are, with no due respect, a couple of uggo impractical jokers. They run around backstage like a couple of chickens with their unsightly heads cut off, and show up once a month to “groove” out here to some song that wasn’t even good when it came out 30 or 40 years ago. As a matter of fact, their choice of music is fatefully reminiscent to their title reign. Never really lived up to the hype, but still somehow manages to stick around long enough to get under your skin and implores you to change the station. That is, until Warzone, when they will be forced to defend their titles against two men who have “Breezed” through all the competition this business had to offer like it was just a “Dream,” and we plan on waking the XWL Universe up from that dream at Warzone when we defeat Uggo and Uggo’er with ease. Because the Velveteen Breeze? We are the best— no, as a matter of fact, we are the ONLY look for those Tag Team Championships right now.

Breeze raises his eyebrows, glancing back and forth between Bliss and Dream as Dream nods his head in agreement to what Breeze is proclaiming.

[Tyler Breeze]
To get back to your question, Alexa, Dream and I have managed to do in a minuscule span of time what countless teams before us have failed to do in an infinite amount. The reason that The Velveteen Breeze has found nothing but success since it’s inception is due to the same reason that I’ve cited from the very beginning. Pretty knows pretty, and I challenge you to find a prettier superstar than the two that you are experiencing the utmost honor of interviewing right now.

[Alexa Bliss]
Perhaps it's my own bias given the reward I recently reaped from someone who foolishly underestimated me...but I think the position you both share about The Tag-Team Champions may be your egos blinding you from the very real challenge you have before you. They are not "has-beens" they HAVE been unstoppable as a Tag-Team since the moment they claimed The Tag-Team Championships 295 days ago. I think to dismiss the challenge before you could lead you to the same result that The Alpha Club, like 3 iterations of The Undisputed Era, The Stygian Revelation, The Golden Lovers, and The Cutthroat Era all ultimately ended up with, and that's defeated. But, to flip that around...maybe you see something that sets you apart from the previous challengers they've put away. So for myself, and this audience who maybe worry about how you seem to be ignoring the very real threat they pose to your hopes of becoming Tag-Team Champions...how about you take this time to explain what is it about The Velveteen Breeze that guarantees you won't just be another beaten team by the end of Warzone?

Tyler Breeze lifts up one hand and shakes his head, using his index finger to signal a counterclockwise, “rewind” motion.

[Tyler Breeze]
It seems that you may have gotten things a little twisted around in that little, pig-tailed head of yours. Allow me to tailor your statement more eloquently, in the appropriate fashion... Have the Trash City Stupid Uggoes been successful as a Tag Team? Yes. Have they become the longest reigning Tag Team Champions for a reason? Again, yes. Are THEY the ones underestimating the Velveteen Breeze...? Finally, yes! They’ve clearly shown their lack of concern for the two most attractive men on the roster who have been all but fashionably unstoppable since joining forces. I recognize what the Trash City Stupid Uggoes are and what they’ve accomplished, but I’m not looking at only one team going into this match. We are without question impossible to take your eyes off of, and when you look at us comparatively against the current Champions? I see little to no competition. They speak about Dream and I like we’re a couple of pretty jokes and that they have nothing to worry about. They parade around backstage as if we are the least threatening of their challengers. Well Alexa, we may be dressed from head to toe in the finest furs and fabrics but I assure you that we are no joke. We are undefeated in Tag Team competition, and that isn’t going to change at Warzone. The only thing that is? Is going to be who’s carrying those Championships out when the Trash City Stupid Uggoes experience the most foolishly unexpected and beautiful beatdown of their careers... But to get to your question at hand— actually, why don’t you take this one, Dream?

{Velveteen Dream}
Well Miss Bliss, the thing that keeps Breeze and myself from being just another notch under the Stupid Uggos belts, is the fact that we are like no other team in XWL history. We’re strong, fast, charismatic, good-looking. Everything you could ask for to represent the Tag Team Division. Meanwhile, Chris Sabin and Chad Gable? They exemplify everything that is wrong with this division. Whether it is the short-cuts that they take or their inability to be as talented in the ring as guys like Breeze and myself, they are doing the Tag division an injustice by holding onto those titles. I hope that answered yours, and all of the XWL Universe’s questions about what exactly is going to happen at Warzone.

[Alexa Bliss]
So we've learned what brought you together, and what you think about the current Tag-Team Champions...but let's pull out the crystal ball and look beyond that. Say at Warzone you do everything you say The Velveteen Breeze is going to do. What then? What does the future hold for not only you but the entire Tag-Team division? There's new tandems popping up every week it seems. From John Cena & Brian Pillman Jr, to The Revival, to Adam Cole & Dominik Dijakovic...so what will you do to continue the ascension of this division? Essentially, what will you bring to the table as Tag-Team Champions that Chad Gable & Chris Sabin in your mind...don't?

Before a reply could be had by the lazily named “Velveteen Breeze,” the theme of an accurate named team in The Trash City Stupid Idiots begins to play, causing a surge of cheers to erupt from the live audience in attendance. Alexa once again experiences someone “crashing” her talk show but perhaps this is a good thing? It's absolutely a good thing, after all, she's a Champion, they're Champions, what could possibly go wrong? A purple hue falls over the arena as a fancy looking couch is rolled out from behind the curtain. On it lies the dual Champion himself while Gable is seated on the armrest, feeding both himself and Sabin grapes from an intricate looking bowl. A few moments pass before Gable is visibly shown coughing, causing Sabin to rise from the couch and shove the bowl away from Gable, causing it to shatter on the stage, hopefully someone cleans that up later, and wraps his arms around his waist. A few moments later, a grape goes flying out of Gable's mouth, this is why you chew your food. Gable thanks Sabin for his heroic deed and to document the occasion, retrieves what looks like a tree branch with an antique looking camera hastily taped to the opposite end from behind the couch. After a few seconds of posing, they realize that this particular camera doesn't have a timer feature on it due to its age, causing the duo to argue amongst themselves for a few moments before Gable returns their contraption to its former location.

With their theatrics reaching a momentary end, half of the XWL Tag Team Champions and the Intercontinental Champion Chris Sabin, wearing the former Championship proudly around his waist while the latter Championship is diagonally wrapped around his chest and being in possession of his own TCSI'd version of Bliss' bedazzled microphone in his right hand while having a Twisted Bliss coffee mug in his left hand (available now at XWLShop.com), closes the distance between himself and Alexa, placing his forearm on the back of her chair and resting it there before he gives her control of the mug, a much needed coffee break for sure after the interview she has had to endure. With his left hand now free, he quickly switches microphone hands and raises it up to his lips to speak.

Chris Sabin
How's it going, Champ?

[Alexa Bliss]
I mean I've got a Steel Cage Match against a Woman that's like three times my size later, so about as good as could be expected. Honestly I need a little caffeine boost, thanks for the coffee.

Alexa goes to take a much needed sip of her trademark coffee but a confused expression appears on her face upon doing so. She looks down to reveal the culprit to the rest of the live audience in attendance and those watching at home when she flips the mug over to unveil that there is nothing within the cup itself.

[Alexa Bliss]
It's empty.

Chris Sabin
Well, yeah. Did you think I was going to bring out some steaming hot coffee? What if I spilled it? But don't fret, Christopher Sabin always has a backup plan.

Not wasting another moment, Sabin tosses his microphone to Gable, who catches it with ease, and quickly disappears backstage, giving Gable ample time to make his way to the opposite of Bliss before Sabin reemerges from behind the curtain and makes his way back to his previous location. In his hands is a thermos of sorts, with the Twisted Bliss coffee logo plastered on its side. He blissfully twists off the top and motions for Alexa to get her mug ready, pouring the contents of the thermos into the cup when she's in position. We get a cinematically beautiful shot of coffee slowly pouring out of the thermos and making its way into the contents of the cup, almost as if this were some sort of advertisement in the middle of a talk show. A few moments pass before Sabin tilts the thermos back to a vertical base, closing it back up and placing it on the table for further use if needed. Gable tosses Sabin's microphone back to him as he notices the two unamused guests on the opposite side of the set.

Chris Sabin
While you enjoy that, there's a few things Chadsworth and myself need to get off our chests, and it's not our newly won Intercontinental Championship. First thing's first, as a fellow Champion, congratulations are in order for our Blissful Champion successfully defending her Championship against Mandy Rose.

[Chad Gable]
It's North American Champion.

Chris Sabin
What?

[Chad Gable]
You said Blissful Champion, that's not what it's called.

Sabin processes this for a single moment before looking towards Bliss.

Chris Sabin
I'm really sorry about him, he's not usually like this in front of people.

[Alexa Bliss]
This is practically XWL's hottest most requested talk show...and that was before I became as you said The North American Champion...so I can understand a little nerves, Chad but it's okay we're all friends here...well, maybe not you two, and them...and then there's the whole brief "fling" Chadsworth had with Mandy...albeit one-sided...you know what I'm just gonna stop talking.

Chris Sabin
I'm gonna pretend you didn't just say that. Second, you called us the Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in XWL History and while that's an accurate statement to make, you forgot one very crucial detail.

Sabin looks over towards the team of Velveteen Dream and Tyler Breeze, locking eyes with Dream while Gable locks eyes with Breeze.

Chris Sabin
We are the Longest

[Chad Gable]
Reigning

Both members of TCSI move their microphones towards Bliss, who already has one of her own but that doesn't stop the XWL Tag Team Champions from doing it, before Sabin leans down towards the seated Alexa Bliss, sneakily mouthing something into her ear.

[Alexa Bliss]
Defending

[Chad Gable]
XWL Tag Team Champions

Chris Sabin
Of the World!

[Chad Gable]
Bitches!

Sabin and Bliss both turn to Gable, clearly not expecting that as the former extends his arms while mouthing “What was that?” barely being picked up on Bliss' microphone, causing Gable to shrug in response. Sabin mirrors his shrug as if to say “Fair enough” before the duo shift their attention back to the task at hand.

Chris Sabin
Third, and for the sake of conserving time, I'm going to combine these. One of you called us the Trash City Uggo Idiots and the other called us the Trash City Stupid Uggos, well, which is it? How are we supposed to make merchandise when you can't decide on a name? How can you call yourselves a team when you aren't even on the same page? Chadsworth, what's my favorite color?

[Chad Gable]
Potato

Chris Sabin
THAT is a tag team partner. And while on the subject, what's with the separate entrances? You call yourselves a team but you can't come out together? That's not a team, that's two singles competitors that failed to win gold on their own so they tried one last ditch effort to call themselves a Champion. Both of you lost in the World Heavyweight Championship Elimination Chamber at Downpour while Chadsworth and myself swept the competition, becoming the first team to retain inside the Chamber. Before that, Breezy Breeze over there failed to become Intercontinental Champion at Final Stand while I'm not entirely sure if Dream was even on the card. Trust me, I know how you feel, this Intercontinental Championship has eluded me for six years and now, I have finally added it to my collection. Correct me if I'm wrong, Tyler Breeze has failed to become World Heavyweight Champion while the “Uggo Goat” as you called him now has the Championship in his possession, he's failed to become the Intercontinental Champion, which is now in my possession, and with the removal of the World Television Championship, he has no other singles Championships to go after so you decide to come after the Kings of the Tag Division? The thing about Kings and Usurpers is that if you come at the Kings, you best not miss.

At this point, the team of Tyler Breeze and the Velveteen Dream had heard just about enough. Both men stand to their feet and come face to face with their opposition at Warzone, Chris Sabin and Chad Gable. This could be the first time that we've seen Dream and Breeze spend longer than three seconds looking at someone that isn't their own reflection. Some brief words are exchanged between the four but are not picked up on the lowered microphones. While the tension and heat continues to rise to a near-boiling point in the arena, our attention is swiftly demanded elsewhere. Out of the corner of the camera's lens, we can see the host, Alexa Bliss, sitting in her white chair that happens to be facing the standoff. Like a flash of gold, a figure comes sprinting out of the curtain and right out onto the stage. Due to the incredibly close proximity, the figure reaches their target in a matter of not more than two seconds. With a quick propelling step into the air, a golden knee SMASHES STRAIGHT INTO THE SIDE OF ALEXA BLISS'S FACE! The culprit is quickly identified to be Bliss's nemesis, Mandy Rose, who we just saw put Becky Lynch away with the exact same maneuver. The host spills out of her chair, dropping her title onto the floor as her chair promptly tips over with her in an unpretty landing.

Rose takes a few heavy breaths, obviously still a little winded from her match with Lynch only minutes prior. She brushes her long blonde locks back out of her face while she glares down at Bliss, who has yet to show any signs of movement since the vicious and trademarked Rose Thorn connected with its intended target. All four men have since ceased their showdown to turn and watch the rapidly unfolding events. With this stage having gotten a little too crowded, and her point being made, Mandy gives Alexa's unresponsive body one last confident nod, indicating that she's far from finished with "Little Miss Champion." As she straightens out the collar on her attire and fluffs her hair out, Rose walks past all four of the men on the stage. Exchanging an obvious and somewhat awkward glance at one half of the Tag Team Champions, Chad Gable, Mandy flashes a fleeting and uncomfortable smile towards the Champion, giving him a misleading: "I'll call you" that absolutely anybody but Gable himself could have deciphered as solid confirmation that she will, in fact, NOT be calling him back. The scene concludes with the four men now left to decide where things will go from here in the upcoming weeks, while the North American Champion is being tended to by XWL staff, and Mandy Rose for the second time tonight walks away with an exclamation point behind her message.

Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019   XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2019 10:48 am

Tag Team Match

XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 BcMyrd8 XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 1rH75D0
XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 QumC0Y5 XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 F2v3UUQ

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019   XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2019 10:59 am

Steel Cage Match

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 JY2r0QxXWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 Fg29uoU

/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\

SPOILERS

/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\

The theme belonging to The VICTOR of this match, none other than Five Feet Of Fury herself sounds throughout the arena as fans on all side rejoice in The North American Champion's BIG victory over the seriously imposing force that was Awesome Kong.

[Mauro Ranallo]
What a VICTORY for The North American Champion!

[Corey Graves]
I just....HOW?! Awesome Kong literally is like three of her put together, how did someone so small keep a MONSTER like that down?

[Renee Young]
I recall a phrase that fits this quite accurately...it's not the dog in the fight, it's the fight in the dog. Alexa Bliss may have been smaller, may have not been as strong, but her quickness and her cunning are two attributes that when utilized correctly? Can as proven tonight, put down ANY foe no matter how big they are.

[Mauro Ranallo]
At the end of the day, a stomp to the back of the head does not discriminate. Whether you are small or large...having your head driven into the mat is going to knock you out.

[Renee Young]
And if at first you do not succeed, try try again...as Alexa did when Kong kicked out of the first stomp, and she immediately drove her back down with a second to pick up a HUGE win. Her title may not have been on the line, but it's obvious this match was a concoction created by Mr. McMahon and Mandy Rose to punish Bliss but all it's done is help her prove herself in a whole new way.

Bliss sits on her knees exhausted, and likely with a lot of aches and pains after Awesome Kong utilized The Steel Cage as a destructive partner by throwing her into the walls of the cage in many different ways through this contest. Bliss was thrown into it, and slammed into it, but she fought through the pain and used it to her own advantage as well. She used it to smash Kong's head into it, she used it for height advantage to topple her foe, and most impressive of all...she utilized Kong trying to climb over it to perform a move that normally would be IMPOSSIBLE. She drove Kong back off of the top rope with an Electric Chair that took Five Feet Of Fury to a whole new meaning. And as the official hands her The North American Championship then raises her arm up for all to see you see the exhaustion but also the elation at her win tonight.

XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 V6lHj8u

[Mauro Ranallo]
Awesome Kong has been on a destructive warpath since arriving on the scene over a month ago, destruction that started with an unexpected arrival against Alexa Bliss where Mr. McMahon stated if Alexa won she would get one last shot at Mandy Rose's North American Championship.

[Renee Young]
But even then Kong seemed far more focused on destruction than actually winning, ultimately getting herself disqualified...which is why you know Alexa Bliss has to feel incredible to prove she COULD beat someone like Awesome Kong and that her disqualification victory wasn't the only way she could win in a battle against a force like Awesome Kong.

[Corey Graves]
Regardless of her picking up the pinfall on Kong...I think you'll all have to agree you do not "WIN" against Kong...you survive. So kudos to her, she has her hand raised, but I can see the marks of the Steel Cage on her flesh as she barely is able to stand there with the referee's assistance...and those scars will be carried with her, just as they are carried with every one of Kong's victims thus far.

With The Steel Cage still surrounding the ring, The official lowers her hand as Bliss overwhelmed by her incredible feat tonight brings her Championship down to her shoulder and her hand rests on top of her head letting out a deeply satisfied sigh as the audience continues to join in her celebration.

XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 UitpBnx

As Bliss stands there with her Championship the camera zooms out to a side view of the ring where we see Kong slowly getting up.  Alexa slowly walks towards the cage door and we see the expression on Kong’s face

XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 Awesome%20Kong_zpskognkxar

Corey Graves
Awesome Kong does not look too happy about the result of this one.

Kong charges Bliss and hits her from behind with a clothesline as she signals the ref to close the cage door that he had just opened.

Mauro Ranallo
Come on Kong! Not more DESTRUCTION!

Kong picks the battered champ up and puts Bliss over her shoulder as she hurls Bliss flying into the steel cage wall leaving Bliss stomach first on the apron.

Renee Young
That’s the only thing Awesome Kong seems to know.  Destruction!

Kong laughs maniacally as she points at the hurt laid out Alexa Bliss.  She then goes to pick up the Alexa Bliss by dragging her by the leg to the middle of the ring.

Corey Graves
And she’s not done either

Kong deadlift picks up Alexa as Alexa is up high in the air in Kong’s Powerbomb position.  Kong with Bliss in the powerbomb position goes back  to the far side of the ring away from the ramp as Alexa faces the steel cage opposite of the ramp.   Kong points towards the ramp and drops back onto the nearby ropes and charges the steel cage wall with Alexa in the powerbomb.

Renee Young
She’s going for the Awesome Bomb into the cage wall!

With clearly a ton of force behind her bouncing off the ropes as she releases the powerbomb into the cage wall.

CRASH!

The cage wall crashes down towards the ramp as Alexa looks lifeless on the cage wall.

Mauro Ranallo
MAMMA MIA!  Kong destroyed the cage wall.

Kong signals for a ringside guy to give her a mic.  He obliges as he quickly runs around the ring and enters via the cage door.  He sees the destruction that Kong caused as he glances at Alexa and then at Kong.  Kong with a death stare grabs the mic.

XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 Kharma_bio

Kong raises the mic up to talk. As the ringside guy goes to leave the ring via the cage door again.

Kong
WHERE THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU’RE GOING?!?!?!?

The ringside guy stops in his tracks immediately and turns around and faces Kong.

Kong
Now who exactly did you think was going to be taking this microphone back from me.  Or should I just DESTROY it when I’m done with it.  Why don’t you wait here and find out.

The ringside guy stands by the cage door leaning on the turnbuckle as Kong continues to speak.

Kong
This is who you cheer for!

Kong points to the lifeless Bliss as the XWL Universe chants “Yes! Yes! Yes!”

Kong
See that’s why I simply don’t care what any of YOU think.

Kong gives a quick cackle and continues.

Kong
You say that Kong was defeated here tonight.  But that didn’t stop the inevitable.  I’m standing still.  Big baby bliss isn’t.  Plain and simple.

Kong pauses

Kong
We can all act like Awesome Kong isn’t the talk of this entire industry.  But that won’t stop the inescapable path of destruction I bring to XWL.

Kong pauses

Kong
So if you bitches wanna go to war...

Kong pause and with a crazed look on her face she finishes.

Kong
Punk motherfuckas whatcha waiting for.

Kong hands the mic to the ringside guy.  He then tries to exit the ring through the cage door but Kong clubs the 200+ pound man in the back and lifts him in a gorilla press position looking towards the ramp, the broken cage wall, and Alexa Bliss.

Corey Graves
That has to be over 250 pounds she is easily lifting over her head.  What incredible strength from this monster that is Awesome Kong.

Mauro Ranallo
Destruction. Unnecessary destruction.

As medical staff can be seen coming out of the entrance area,  Kong hurls the 250 pound man onto Alexa Bliss.

Renee Young
My goodness!  Alexa is gonna have some issues because of this.

Kong exits the ring as XWL Anarchy goes to a commercial.

Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019   XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2019 12:21 pm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 XaFl5Iy XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 KOHl6jt

[pretend there’s a match here, please. I’m sorry.]

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Oreo
Mid Card
Oreo

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019   XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2019 3:38 pm

As Anarchy resumes, the mood in the arena is rather...different. There isn't a lot of cheers, or boos...you immediately see faces that seem quite concerned, but...what about? As the cameras focus on the varying faces in the crowd depicting this deep concern, we eventually find out what has caused such a somber wave to crash tonight's usual excitement. Standing in the middle of the ring is The Former Intercontinental Champion Matt Sydal, with the assistance of crutches both of his arms, and most upsetting of all...a huge golden brace around his knee.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well um, welcome back to tonight's edition of "Anarchy" as all of you can certainly see now...the mood has dropped quite a bit as The Former Intercontinental Champion stands in the middle of the ring, a week removed from his unsuccessful title defense against the now NEW Intercontinental AND Tag-Team Champion Chris Sabin.

[Renee Young]
Concern spread throughout social media like wildfire after last week's show when Matt Sydal had to be helped to the back by Chris Sabin and Chad Gable...and the concern was simple, he's got a history of a very severe injury to that leg...one he fought through when he became World Champion last time...but when he landed on that leg last week in the final moments...you could tell something went wrong.

[Corey Graves]
We understand that late last week Matt met with various doctors, including one directly before we went on the air tonight...and while we do not have confirmation on what his status is...our eyes can paint a pretty telling picture.

Matt stands there, no longer "Iron Man" of XWL after his loss to Chris Sabin last week's 60 Minute Iron Man Match where of course in the last 15 seconds he intentionally undershot a Golden Star Press to land on his feet, seemingly trying to telegraph the catching cutter Chris Sabin often does...but something went wrong when he landed on his feet and while he tried to avoid collapsing, ultimately he'd be easy pickings as he was scooped up off of his foot onto Chris Sabin's shoulders and dropped with The Cradle Shock, ending his reign as Champion. He has a microphone in his hand that he starts to raise up as his expression is filled with much emotion.

[Matt Sydal]
I...I hate standing here like this, I hate standing here knowing what I have to say, and wishing I could just close my eyes and this would all be some sort of nightmare that I'd wake up from...but unfortunately, what I'm out here to say is very real, and...really there's no easy way to even say it.

There's no "prideful" strength in him, you see the formation of tears on the edge of each eye...the bridge of his top teeth biting down on his bottom lip as he tries to hold it together.

[Matt Sydal]
I have to have surgery tomorrow...and...as much as I've pushed through injuries throughout my career, as much as I've refused to listen to doctors who tell me my limits or what I can do...last week I had no choice but to sit there with ice all the way up my leg as they told me there was no talking my way out of this one. I'm hurt, physically as the brace indicates...but emotionally more than anything. Because being in this ring, standing here every single week and doing what I do better than 90% of this roster? That is what gives me purpose, that is what has given me longevity, because I don't just accept "complacency." I'm not here to collect a paycheck or have title reigns that pad my resume..I'm here to be the best, and to prove every opportunity I have, why I AM.

He wipes under his left eye and then continues.

[Matt Sydal]
To know that I won't be able to compete for the next 6-8 months...it kills me. It makes me feel like this is the end, like...I'm losing my very purpose in this world. But if I have been ANYTHING in XWL it is someone who refuses to conform to ANYONE's expectations, or lack thereof. They may say it'll be 6-8 months...or more...but for someone like me? That is a CHALLENGE. I WILL be back, and I WILL be BETTER THAN EVER! Last week may have been the end of "Iron Man" but my IRON WILL...will NEVER be taken away from me!

His passion enriched words bring the saddened crowd to their feet with loud cheers as they clap with tears in some of their eyes for Matt Sydal...knowing he will be missed in their hearts, but taking solace in the fact that he WILL be back. He stands there lowering his microphone as a tear starts to stream down his intense face....when suddenly...

[Corey Graves]
Wait a second?! This is not happening is it?!

[Mauro Ranallo]
I think it is Corey and this might be the time that everyone puts the little ones to bed. The "Herald of Doomsday" is on his way to the ring and I'm afraid it may be time for Mr. Sydal to pay the toll. Though I must say this is not the way i think any of us wanted to see this first encounter go down.

Kross smiles at Sydal who has gone to the farthest corner of the ring because he knows on most nights? He wouldn't back down from the psychopath standing before him. But tonight he is a wounded animal and cant really do much in the way of offense. Kross steps through the ropes and removes his gloves that he is wearing and lays them on the opposite corner of Sydal. He then motions for a microphone as Sydal hasn't taken his eyes off him. Kross hasnt stopped smiling because he honestly knows this entire situation is in his control.

Kross
Hello Matthew. I see you have seemed to have experienced somewhat of an accident in your last encounter with Chris Sabin? 6 to 8 months was it? possibly more? That's a shame. Is there anything I can do to help? Honestly Matthew anything at all? Because I want you to know that I am not here to hurt you. I am here to help you.

Kross doesnt let Sydal respond at all before he cracks him right in his face with a straight right followed by a leg sweep judo inspired throw. Kross begins to pace back and forth and goes to grab his gloves that we have seen him use multiple times now. The gloves are lined with lead in the knuckles so they are more dangerous then normal gloves. As Kross begins to pummel Sydal form the mount position. Less agents then normal are coming out to help because as we have seen he is berserk and they are thinking of there safety. Sydal is getting bludgeoned as Kross turns his attention to Sydals Knee He grabs the brace and tears it off then locks on a Knee Bar and as he is Cranking on this old more XWL superstars start pouring out of the back trying to stop this bad situation from becoming much much worse. Kross has Doomsday Saito'd several members of the roster and Then powerbombs a agent to the outside wiping out the others trying to interfere. When as all hope for Sydal looks lost as Kross is Cranking on the Knee Bar and using those Gloves to punch the Knee as he twists.

Suddenly, a light display flashes around the arena as the theme song of one man begins to play. He's seen enough...

[Renee Young]
It's Kenny Omega!

Wasting zero time, Omega sprints down the ramp. He flies passed security!

[Corey Graves]
Business has just picked up, guys!

Omega leaps over fallen members of the XWL referee team before diving head-first under the bottom rope, sliding into the ring! We see that Killer Kross has left Matt Sydal lying near the ropes on the far side of the ring. As Kross and Omega charge each other, it would seem as if Kross has caught Omega and looks to be going for yet another Doomsday Saito.

[Renee Young]
Uh oh!

As Kross goes to deliver the move, something happens. The audience begins to cheer loudly!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Omega lands on his feet!

Kenny Omega flips backward through the Doomday Saito, landing flat on his feet. Quickly, Omega runs in the opposite direction of Kross. As he rebounds off the ropes, a loud crack echos throughout the arena!

[Corey Graves]
V-TRIGGER!

That very well may have been the hardest V-Trigger ever delivered inside an XWL ring as we see Killer Kross knocked out of the ring between the middle and bottom rope. He does not go down however.

[Renee Young]
He's still on his feet!

Kross clutches his jaw outside the ring. As he throws profanity around outside, our production crew in the back work hard to censor anything the the sponsors wouldn't want to hear. We do hear another thing now, but from the audience. They have begun to clap along to the beat of the Terminator 2 Title Theme. A beat that has become synonymous with a move that Kenny Omega is about to execute.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Are we gonna see it?!

With Kross in his sights, Omega once again charges toward the ropes opposite of Kross. He bounces off them surely looking for a Tope Con Hilo, but Omega only makes it halfway back across the ring before a large group of XWL security apprehend Kross outside the ring. Not wanting any else to get hurt, Omega stops. Killer Kross is pushed toward the ramp but doesn't seem to be going out without a fight as he struggles with the large group of men.

Omega looks toward the fallen Matt Sydal. We see Omega's jaw begin to tense, angry that Kross has gotten away with another attack. Omega grabs one of the microphone laying on the mat. Meanwhile, a few members of the XWL medical have made their way to Sydal. Omega turns his attention toward Killer Kross who has been pushed halfway up the ramp.

KENNY OMEGA
So that's your game, Kross? Attacking the unsuspecting? Attacking the defenseless? You get your kicks by targeting the weak? Kross, you just beat down an injured man for what? Oh... You want to look tough! Is that it?! Well... all I see on that ramp right now is a coward!

We see Kross snap has he begins clubbing away at the security. This action by Kross causes even more security to rush out. They begin using all of their collective strength to push and pull Kross to the back.

KENNY OMEGA
You attacked Matt Sydal. You took Hiroshi Tanahashi out of action indefinitely. Heck... you even tried to take me out that very same night. That's right, Kross. Someone finally stepped up to you. Someone finally gave you a fight and what did you do? You decided to take the easy way out. Something only a coward would do!

With Kross out of sight, the audience begins cheering the words of Kenny Omega.

KENNY OMEGA
I wasn't even supposed to be at Coronation. I was taking time-off to get myself together... to better myself as a wrestler... as a person. Then I received a call... The Best Bout Machine was needed. I took the first flight to Coronation. I was ready to remind the world why I am the best...

Kenny Omega looks over to the fallen Matt Sydal once again, before looking into the camera placed in the crowd.

KENNY OMEGA
...and I was nearly there until you hit me with a kendo stick, Kross. I have never been more determined... more motivated to beat the holy hell out of someone until I met you. Not even Jay White ending The Kyohi lit a fire inside me that burns this hot! Killer Kross! I WANT YOU AT WARZONE!

Omega drops the microphone, sending it smacking off the mat for all to hear. Omega exits the ring.

[Mauro Ranallo]
MAMMA MIA! Kenny Omega has just laid down the challenge!

[Corey Graves]
If it's anything like their first encounter, it's sure to be a barn burner!

[Renee Young]
But guys, what if it's like Omega said. What if Kross is a cowar...

[Corey Graves]
A coward?! Get real, Renee. Killer Kross loves to fight and I doubt he would ever back down from a challenge.

[Mauro Ranallo]
That remains to be seen, but I'm sure all eyes and ears will be on Killer Kross for his response.

[Renee Young]
You really have to feel for Matt Sydal here. He didn't deserve any of that.

[Corey Graves]
He's left some big shoes to fill for the next number of months.

Anarchy rolls on.

Last edited by Oreo on Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019   XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2019 4:35 pm

We are shown a clip with the words “Earlier Today” in the corner of the screen. It begins with R-Truth wandering the hallways..

[[R-Truth]]
Hmm.. I think he said take a left, and then your first right, and then.. Oh yes!! Here it is!!

Truth knocks on a door..

[[R-Truth]]
Man.. I’m so happy to be back here on Breakdown!! Not only am I the Million Dollar Man, but now I’m going to be Mr. Money In The Bank!!

The door opens…

[[R-Truth]]
REPORTING FOR DUTY SIR!!

Truth salutes, and the camera angle changes, showing Kyle O'Reilly stood there, half dressed, clearly not expecting any guests.

Kyle O'Reilly
Hey Ron, what brings you here?

[[R-Truth]]
I’m reporting for duty!! I searched The Prime Minster’s office up and down and I couldn’t find any video tapes. I’m starting to think that you might be in the middle of a Conspiracy.

Kyle yawns loudly and scratches his head.

Kyle O'Reilly
Yep. I think you're right there. People are just acting as if the belt never even existed. But, maybe that's for the best? Maybe it should stay lost...

[[R-Truth]]
I thought that it was lost as well!! That’s why I checked the lost and found.. But it wasn’t there... I was able to find this though!!

Truth pulls out a book, the camera zooms in on it to show the title; “Getting Over The Fear Of Heights For Dummies.”

[[R-Truth]]
Do you think that you can help me out with this Kyle.. I uhm..

Truth looks to his left, then his right, then leans in close and whispers to Kyle.

[[R-Truth]]
I’m not the best at reading..

Kyle looks at the book.

Kyle O'Reilly
Are you sure it's the reading you need help with? I mean, you're in a ladder match tonight, and you're holding a book about conquering your fear of heights, I'm pretty sure you can already read.

Truth looks at the book with an expression of confusion.

[[R-Truth]]
Oh.. I thought that this was JBL’s book about how to invest money in the stock market.. I won one million dollars a few weeks ago, and I don’t know what to do with it still!!.. But you’re telling me that this is a book about getting over the fear of heights?.. That’s perfect!! Because I AM afraid of heights!! And tonight I have a Money In The Bank Ladder Match For Alex Shelley’s Intercontinental Title!! If I win, I can cash in the briefcase whenever I want!!.. Do you think that you could help me get over my fear of heights? I don’t think that I have time to try and read this whole book before the Main Event!!

Kyle looks off into the distance. He reaches into his back pocket and pulls out two headbands and puts one on. He hands the other to Truth.

Kyle O'Reilly
I think that I know just the thing..

As the pump up music begins we are shown a Rocky-like training montage video package. It begins with Kyle standing underneath a tree looking up at R-Truth, who is slowly climbing higher and higher. Truth looks down at Kyle with a nervous expression, and Kyle responds with the double thumbs up sign of encouragement. Truth reaches his foot to the next branch, but the branch breaks and falls to the ground!! Truth is able to hold on to the tree, and looks down at Kyle. The branch missed Kyle thankfully, however a bees nest can be seen split open on the ground next to him. Kyle realizes that Truth must have kicked down the bees nest, but it’s too late!! Hundreds of bees swarm out of the nest and chase Kyle away as Truth looks on….

The camera fades to the next scene, where we see Kyle applying some anti itch lotion to his skin as he looks up at Truth who is high above him, painting a billboard. The billboard is shown to be advertising XWL Warzone. Truth goes to look down at Kyle to give him the thumbs up, but upon doing so realizes just how high up he is. He begins to freak out, flailing about in the process. He finally calms himself down, and looks back towards Kyle. Kyle is shown with red paint all over him, and an empty paint can next to him. You can tell by the splatter marks around him that the paint had been knocked down by Truth while he was flailing about…

We are brought to the final scene where we can see Kyle eating a hot dog and wiping red paint out of his ear as he looks up at Truth who is sitting on a carnival ride. This is one of the rides that slingshots you up into the air, and back down again, perfect for getting over heights, even if it may be in a traumatic way, however Truth doesn’t have time to waste as his Main Event Match against WALTER is tonight. Truth can be seen freaking out before the ride starts. He calls out to Kyle, who reluctantly walks onto the ride to comfort Truth. The carnival attendant for the ride closes the gate and walks over to Kyle, demanding he sits down as the ride is about to start. Kyle can be seen trying to explain that he was only there to comfort R-Truth and then leave, and was not there to go on the ride as he just ate 3 hot dogs. The attendant isn’t hearing any of it, demanding once again that he sits down and buckles up. Kyle reluctantly sits down and the attendant locks him in. The ride starts, and Truth, Kyle, along with the rest of the people on the ride shoot up towards the sky before plummeting down again. The ride goes up and down a few more times before finally coming to a halt on the ground. Truth can be seen grinning from ear to ear, clearly loving every second of it. Kyle however is looking an odd shade of green. As soon as the attendant unlocks his seat Kyle charges for the nearest garbage can and pukes…

The training montage video comes to an end and we are brought backstage, where we are live now. R-Truth is standing with a proud look on his face, he has a giant bag over his shoulder. Next to him stands Kyle, looking exhausted.

Kyle O'Reilly
Well Truth.. It was a lot of work, but I think that you’re finally ready for your ladder match tonight..

[[R-Truth]]
I couldn’t have done it without you!!.... Err- sorry about the bees.. And the paint… And the carnival ride..

Kyle O'Reilly
Yeah I don’t think that I’m going to be eating hotdogs for a while after that..

[[R-Truth]]
So I’m assuming that you don’t want a pocket dog?

Kyle O'Reilly
No Truth, I don’t want a hotdog that you have in your pocket.. I still don’t know why you do that..

[[R-Truth]]
It’s a convenient snack!

Kyle O'Reilly
An energy bar is a conve- Nevermind.. All that matters is that you’re ready for your match with WALTER!!

[[R-Truth]]
Who’s WALTER?? I thought I was facing Big Sho-

Kyle O'Reilly
It doesn’t matter, you have to go!! Good luck!!

[[R-Truth]]
You too!!

Kyle O'Reilly
.. But I’m not the one compe-

Kyle’s words are drowned out as the camera follows Truth through the curtain and out onto the stage where the crowd is chanting his name.

[[Renee Young]]
Ladies and gentlemen it’s Main Event time!! Tonight we have R-Truth taking on WALTER in a ladder match to determine the number one contender for Chris Sabin’s Intercontinental Championship!!

Truth makes his way to the ring, carrying a bag over his shoulder.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
As we just saw, R-Truth enlisted in the help of Kyle O'Reilly to help him get over his fear of heights. Tonight we’ll see if that was enough to help Truth overcome the force that is WALTER.

[[Renee Young]]
I want to see what’s in the bag!!

WALTER makes his way out to the ring. Unlike with Truth, there is nothing lighthearted or comical about “The Ring General” as he makes his way down the ramp.

[[Renee Young]]
There’s someone that I wouldn’t want to get on the wrong side of..

[[Corey Graves]]
Tell me about it..

WALTER enters the ring and stares Truth down.

[[Ring Announcer]]
This is a Ladders Match for the Number One Contender Spot for the Intercontinental Championship!! Introducing to my left, weighing in at 297 pounds, coming to us from Vienna, Austria.. WALTER!!! And to my right, weighing in at 220 pounds, from Charlotte, North Carolina... R-Truth!!

The bell rings and the two look up at the briefcase hanging above them..

Main Event

Ladder Match

XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 URAqyT9

Truth jumps down from the turnbuckle as the crowd chants “What’s Up!” He turns towards WALTER just in time to duck a huge right hook!! He answers back with a punch of his own, but WALTER is unphased by it, and delivers a huge clothesline to Truth. WALTER kicks Truth out of the ring and walks over to the ladder that is set up in the middle of it. He doesn’t climb it, instead he picks it up and throws it out of the ring, directly on top of Truth!!

[[Renee Young]]
That must have hurt!!

[[Corey Graves]]
WALTER could have climbed the ladder, and he may have had enough time to get the briefcase, but instead he decided to use it as a weapon to hurt Truth. That’s the definition of confidence!!

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
That’s the definition of a monster!!

WALTER exits the ring and walks over to Truth. He picks the ladder off of Truth and tosses it to the side. He then begins to slowly back up as Truth starts to regain his bearings.

[[Renee Young]]
What does WALTER have in mind??

WALTER charges, but Truth is able to move out of the way just in time, sending WALTER head first into the barricade!!

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Did you hear the sound of WALTER’s body colliding with that barricade!! I’m surprised that it didn’t break!!

Truth realizes that WALTER is down and looks towards the ring. He realizes that there are no ladders inside the ring so he makes his way over towards where the ring announcer is sitting. He reaches into the bag that he brought to the ring earlier, and pulls out a…

[[Renee Young]]
Is that rope?

Truth has cowboy rope in his hands as he makes his way into the ring. He begins to swing the rope above his head, as a cowboy would, and sloppily throws the rope towards the briefcase.

[[Renee Young]]
Is he trying to…

Truth tries again to catch the briefcase with the rope, but misses once again. As he continues to try to lasso the briefcase, WALTER slowly begins to get to his feet behind Truth’s back. WALTER grabs a ladder and enters the ring. He charges with the ladder, but Truth is able to dodge it just in time and answers back with an enziguri, causing WALTER to drop the ladder. Truth sets up the ladder in the middle of the ring and climbs the turnbuckle to shout “What’s Up!” to the fans, but even that moment of hesitation was all it took for WALTER to get to his feet…

WALTER glares down at Truth and grabs him by the hair, he sets him up for a powerbomb, lifting Truth high up in the air!! But Truth is able to counter with a hurricanrana!!

[[Renee Young]]
Truth might be a goof, but he sure is athletic!!

Truth sets WALTER up, and hits him with the “What’s Up!!” WALTER rolls out of the ring as the crowd goes wild.

[[Renee Young]]
Here’s Truth’s chance!!

Truth exits the ring and once again runs over to his bag at ringside. He reaches into the bag and pulls out…

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
… Is.. Is that… Is that a..

Truth enters the ring with a.. Giant magnet in his hands..

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
That is.. It’s a giant magnet..

We get a close up of the magnet, the words ACME can be seen written on it much like this one..

XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 52e6ba10

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
There’s no way that’s going to work..

[[Renee Young]]
You never know!! R-Truth is a millionaire now.. You never know what money can buy..

Truth stands in the middle of the ring and holds the magnet above his head..

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
I told you it wouldn’t work..

[[Renee Young]]
Maybe the briefcase isn’t magnetic..

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Or maybe it just isn’t working…

WALTER enters the ring once again, and drops Truth with a clothesline from behind.

Truth hits WALTER with an elbow, he then turns and runs the ropes, connecting with a Lie Detector!!

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
I love that move!!! The way Truth spins in the air!!

Truth slides out of the ring and reaches under the apron.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Finally… Truth is going for a ladder.

Truth pulls out from under the ring a…

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
What in the world..

A pogo stick!! Truth enters the ring as the crowd cheers. He begins to jump on the pogo stick, reaching up with his left hand for the briefcase.

[[Renee Young]]
He’s actually getting kind of close.. That must be an expensive pogo stick!!

Every time that Truth’s fingers get somewhat near the briefcase the crowd lets out an “ooooh”.

[[Renee Young]]
I don’t think that he can jump high enough with that..

Truth gives up and tosses the pogo stick out of the ring.

[[Renee Young]]
The ladder Truth!! Use the ladder!!

Truth slides back out of the ring and reaches under the apron once again, this time taking out a mini trampoline.

[[Corey Graves]]
You’ve got to be kidding me..

Truth sets the mini trampoline in the middle of the ring and begins to bounce on it, reaching for the briefcase.

[[Corey Graves]]
He’s even farther away from reaching the briefcase then he was when he was using the pogo stick..

Truth realizes that he can’t jump high enough on the mini trampoline, so tosses that out of the ring as well. He exits the ring once more and reaches under the apron.

[[Corey Graves]]
Here we go..

Truth pulls out a pair of stilts. The crowd lets out a laugh as Truth enters the ring.

[[Corey Graves]]
You know, I hope that WALTER wins.. I wouldn’t be able to deal with the nonsense of both R-Truth and Chris Sabin in the same match..

Truth is in the middle of the ring trying to reach the briefcase on stilts, but even with the added height, he is still not tall enough to reach the briefcase.

[[Renee Young]]
Truth better watch out.. WALTER is back up..

Spoilers below

WALTER slowly climbs down the ladder, briefcase in hand.

[[Corey Graves]]
He did it!! WALTER is the new number one contender for the Intercontinental Championship!!

We experience a seamless transition that allows the camera to zoom out and reveal a television set in the backstage area as we look over the shoulder of an unknown individual. The camera slightly repositions itself to reveal that the man looking on is one half of the XWL Tag Team Champions (of the world) and the Intercontinental Champion in Chris Sabin.

[[Renee Young]]
Speaking of the Intercontinental Championship, there’s the champion himself!! Chris Sabin!! Hey!! Someone stop him!!

The camera cuts back to the ring where we can see WALTER, briefcase in hand, standing over R-Truth.

[[Renee Young]]
He just hit R-Truth over the head with the briefcase!! The match is over, he won, why is he doing this??!?

WALTER tosses the briefcase to the canvas and picks Truth up forcefully by his head. He sets up for a powerbomb as the crowd boos.

[[Renee Young]]
Someone has to stop him!!

WALTER powerbombs Truth to the mat with a thud. The ref tries to get in between the two but all it takes is one balled up fist from WALTER to send the ref scurrying out of the ring.

[[Renee Young]]
Oh no..

WALTER begins to stomp the lifeless looking body of Truth as the crowd watches on in horror. The camera cuts backstage to Chris Sabin once again... The dual Champion looks on at the unbridled carnage being unleashed by the man that has won the right to be his opponent at Warzone, and what a first challenge it is. As he looks on at the devastation that has occurred around the ring, he notices that Walter isn't quite done just yet and begins closing the distance between himself and Truth, opting Sabin to begin leaving his post and putting an end to this while seeing his future opponent firsthand in the process. Just when it seemed that Sabin would interject in this uncalled for assault, someone zooms past him almost at the speed of light, not allowing us to get a glimpse of his face, causing the live audience in attendance to let out a burst of cheers and Sabin to return his gaze at the television set in front of him as the camera cuts back towards the ring.

[[Renee Young]]
Is that..??

The crowd goes wild as Kyle O'Reilly rushes down the ramp and into the ring!! He doesn’t hesitate for even a moment, lunging right at the much bigger man with an array of elbows and kicks!!

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Kyle O’Reily is taking the fight to WALTER!!

[[Renee Young]]
You have to give it to him, it takes a lot of guts to step in the ring with WALTER.. And Kyle did it without even a second thought!

Kyle and WALTER exchange blows back and forth. Kyle backs WALTER up to the ropes, and charges with a clothesline, sending both men sprawling out of the ring!!

[[Renee Young]]
What a clothesline!!

The two men exchange punches on the outside as the crowd goes wild.

[[Renee Young]]
We need to get security out here!!

Almost on cue a dozen members of security and XWL staff rush to the ring to break up the fight. Four of the security men arrive first and try to hold WALTER down, but the giant is able to push and shove all four men to the ground. The rest of the security team make it to ringside and are able to separate the two men. However that doesn’t stop them from shouting at one another as they try to lunge past the dozen bodies in between them.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Those two really want to go at it!!

Back in the ring R-Truth is finally getting back to his feet. He looks down at Kyle and WALTER, before noticing the briefcase laying in the middle of the ring.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
What’s Truth doing?

Truth snatches the briefcase and shouts “I’M MR. MONEY IN THE BANK!!” He then quickly sprints out of the ring and up the ramp to the backstage, as the crowd laughs and cheers.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
… He knows that the briefcase was just a prop right..?? WALTER is still the number one contender for the Intercontinental Championship..

Truth disappears behind the curtain, but the crowd’s attention is quickly turned back to ringside as WALTER has seemed to get past the security members holding him back!! He lunges at Kyle, causing the security members to let him go as well!! The crowd goes wild as the two continue to exchange blows for a few more moments before the security team is able to seperate them once again. A half a dozen more XWL staff members rush to the ring to help keep the two men apart.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Well there you have it ladies and gentlemen!! WALTER is your new number one contender for the Intercontinental Championship!! Make sure you tune in next week to see what Chris Sabin has to say about that!! And so much more!! Thanks for watching folks!!

Anarchy comes to a close to the scene of Kyle and WALTER being held back as they try to get at each other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019   XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 7/29/2019 - 8/5/2019
Page 1 of 1