Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019 - 10/7/2019 **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT**

Go down 
+3
Plus
Zack
P.R Son
7 posters
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019 - 10/7/2019 **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT**   XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2019 6:25 pm

XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** 6RDnp5o

LIVE FROM: The Spectrum Center, Charlotte, North Carolina

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

Tonight's Tale

1. A New McMahon Regime?

Last week following the publicized reveal of the affair that has been ongoing between The Owner Of XWL and The North American Champion...The WIFE of Mr. McMahon made her first ever appearance on Anarchy seemingly swiping the reins from him and taking control of XWL. We don't know what her role will be going forward as it's all happened so suddenly but after setting up a huge North American Championship Main-Event between long time and bitter rivals Alexa Bliss and Mandy Rose inside Hell in a Cell at Cyberslam? She follows that up with the surefire classic that awaits us in tonight's Main-Event. Tessa Blanchard The Former Women's Champion clashes with Alexa Bliss The Former North American Champion in a Two Out Of Three Falls Match. In her words, tonight is about showing off the talent within The Women's Division and getting things back in line with where they have clearly fallen off from in recent months. Can Alexa do what her best friend Kairi Sane was unable to do in The Main-Event of Coronation and best Tessa twice in one night? Or will The Diamond prove that even without her title her greatness is still undeniable as ever?

2.  Social Media Melee

Recently XWL's Superstars have been using the platform of social media to both better connect with the fans, but also...talk a lot of trash they might not be able to talk when Anarchy goes on the air and other issues take precedent. Well tonight The New Women's Champion Liv Morgan and recently returned Carmella put their phones down and prepare to throw down in the ring! The Princess Of Staten Island said for Liv to enjoy her reign while she allows it to continue because she'll become irrelevant after it's all over. While Liv was quick to quip back with a nod to Carmella's current irrelevancy in her eyes and asked her to let her know how it feels cause she #cantrelate. Can The Women's Champion continue to "Liv her best life" or will Carmella pick up a F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S victory?

3. ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?

Sheamus having recently come back aiming to make his way back to the top as he did many years ago has been on an absolute rampage against every opponent he comes into contact with. Last week The "Power Of Love" was snuffed out courtesy of a Brogue Kick from the Irish Brute. Following his victory he would grab a microphone and simply ask "are you not entertained?" His arrogance and tone would draw the ire of the fans, and that ire grew more and more as he doubled down on that question. Well tonight we'll see if he can start to put the pieces back together of his career and return to the greatness he once had when he faces a challenging foe in WALTER! Walter's been on a rampage of his own, so tonight when these two brutes come into contact? We're in for a clash of leviathans that are here to be taken notice of, and they intend to take it through the sheer force they each possess. For one, tonight will further prove their point, while the other will be knocked down a peg or two.

4. The FATAL 8

At Cyberslam TCSI's long standing reign as Tag-Team Champions will face it's next test, and The XWL Universe will determine which duo that will be. You have Dominik Dijakovic & Adam Cole the team that intends to bring BAD VIBEZ to The Tag-Team division and stand victorious over all. They just picked up a HUGE victory over The World Champion Daniel Bryan in Tag-Team action 2 weeks ago, so their combined efforts indeed do have merit. They're not here to make friends and kiss babies because they recognize that to be good in this business? You have to be BAD. Next is a pair of oddballs that have sparked a friendship full of fun and support reminding us of The Tag-Team Champions themselves. R-Truth & Kyle O'Reilly don't have huge victories under their belt, but what they lack in acclaim they make up for with heart and determination that you just can't help but get behind. They've both proven on their own at some point in their careers that they are capable of becoming Champions in XWL...so together? It's not hard to believe they could indeed achieve that in their new found official team. Then you have The Enterprise, represented by The 2019 King Of The Ring Cesaro, and the recently returned Robert Roode. The success of The Enterprise is unmistakable...look at the company that has been kept up until now and ask yourself if they are deserving? The World Champion, The King Of The Ring, and a man that returned 2 weeks ago and has bested both Kyle O'Reilly & R-Truth in singles competition. The Glorious One is proving to fit in quite nicely with the already top tier talent of Cesaro & Daniel Bryan and they seem certain that The Tag-Team titles are property of The Enterprise. Well tonight as the fans begin to determine which team they want to face TCSI we will see all 8 Superstars clash in Fatal 4 Way Matches each involving a member of all of the teams. So have your ballots ready because tonight three of these teams are fighting for your vote, while the other is just fighting to prove that it doesn't matter who you vote in against them...the result will be the same as it has been since they claimed The Tag-Team Championships.

5.  A Viking Raider

Last week the long time friend of Ruby Riott, Sarah Logan made her official XWL debut and she ripped a poor misinformed local competitor to shreds within a matter of minutes, proving she is here to run roughshod on the entirety of The Women's Division. Tonight her brutal style clashes with a ripper in her own right, Rhea Ripley. With things heating up in the division every week, tonight we'll see what these two Women are capable of. Will Sarah's raid continue or will Rhea have a massacre of her own when all is said and done?

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** MS3cVjcXWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** Mn538ez

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** ZTM70z7 XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** VJrUGKo

Fatal 4 Way Match

XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** F2v3UUQXWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** Edw7CQY
XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** NVX7iO0XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** UXSYXkt

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** 4Nfxo7P XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** YQWbyg3

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** AROEfwe XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** Aiden_10

Normal Match

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** 6AGkpa0 XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** EJVqmVY

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** 99pUbVk XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** Z8EwJ62

Normal Match

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** SiVeEh5 XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** MY8NMCe

Fatal 4 Way Match

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** QumC0Y5XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** QFxqdhz
XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** UpcVnTgXWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** ODflDlc

Main Event

XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** OEGsKQh

Last edited by P.R Son on Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019 - 10/7/2019 **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT**   XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2019 6:26 pm

No one has reserved this week's opener yet, if you would like it please state so.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019 - 10/7/2019 **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT**   XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 5:16 pm

man, y'all really waited until saturday to get shit done huh

XWL Anarchy is LIVE from the Spectrum Center in Charlotte, North Carolina! And who better to kick off Anarchy than...

WOOOOOO!

[Renee Young]
What!? Come on!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well, we are in Flair Country tonight! Who better to kick off tonight's episode of Anarchy than with the Nature Boy himself!?

[Corey Graves]
Stand up and appreciate the sixteen-time World Champion, Mauro! This man is an absolute GOD in our industry, and deserves to be treated as such!

As the iconic "Also Sprach Zarathrustra" plays through the arena, an absolutely explosive crowd erupts and is immediately on its feet in anticipation of the arrival of perhaps one of the most famous individuals to ever come out of the city of Charlotte! The music plays....and plays...and plays...until eventually coming to a halt with no sign of the Nature Boy.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Did he get lost?

[Corey Graves]
Shut up, Mauro! How dare you speak ill of Ric Flair! The man's a very busy man after all. A legend in our business has no business being rushed! We're all on Ric Flair's time, and that time is being told with a $20,000 Rolex watch to cap off a $10,000 Giorgio Armani suit!

[Renee Young]
If that's the case, maybe you and Naitch need to go walk the catwalk during New York Fashion Week.

[Corey Graves]
He's the epitome of class, Renee! We can all learn a thing or two from him. And hey, I'm sure even you could wind up taking a ride on Space Mountain if you're lucky!

[Renee Young]
Oh, give me a break...

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well, we've been here almost five minutes now and no sign of the Nature Boy, Graves. Wanna rethink what you said, now, or--

The confusion at the lack of Ric Flair quickly turns to boos from the Charlotte faithful as Ruby Riott and Sarah Logan march out onto the stage, each woman grinning ear-to-ear as they knew from day one they'd be marching into enemy territory tonight. Knowing that they had made enemies out of the alliance of Charlotte Flair and Nia Jax by saving Bianca Belair last week, the rebellious long-time friends chuckled before Ruby leapt up, allowing Sarah Logan to piggyback her down the ramp. Sarah clearly focused on delivering her friend to the ring while Ruby was eagerly soaking up the animosity from Charlotte and Ric Flair's hometown.

[Corey Graves]
Well, we go from the epitome of class to two people who have absolutely no class!

[Renee Young]
There's a reason Ruby Riott's been known as a habitual line-stepper, Graves...

[Corey Graves]
That's because she's a fool, and so is that neanderthal she's using as transport to the ring!

[Mauro Ranallo]
I wouldn't go that far. After all, she may very well win XWL's Social Media Superstar of the Week award for her comments on Mandy Rose!

[Corey Graves]
If that doesn't show that these two have zero class, then I don't know what does. Mandy Rose is going through an incredible amount of stress and personal crisis, and these two want to jump on Alexa Bliss's bandwagon of giving her even more trouble!? I thought Ruby hated Alexa!?

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well, considering the dubious methods that Mr. McMahon and Mandy Rose have used throughout their...well, passionate five months, I'm not surprised that Alexa Bliss isn't the only one who's none too thrilled about Mandy's preferential treatment from our Chairman.

[Corey Graves]
What happened between Mandy Rose and Mr. McMahon, it...it's not even Ruby's business to begin with! Nor is it Alexa's, quite frankly! And hopefully tonight, she gets what's coming to her in our main event, courtesy of another Charlotte native in El Diamante, Tessa Blanchard!

[Renee Young]
And once again, Alexa Bliss is put into a two out of three falls match. That's what...three in the span of a month!? How is that exactly fair? How is that just?

As the announcers bicker amongst themselves, Ruby and Sarah have slid into the ring, Sarah appearing to be chomping at the bit for a fight while Ruby Riott commandeers a microphone.

XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** 0AeUi9R

[Ruby Riott]
Wow, guys...look, I'm really sorry that Ric Flair couldn't take time out of his busy schedule of writing alimony checks to be here! But he wants me to pass along a message...that he plans on supporting the Atlanta Falcons until the day he dies...which will probably be in about six months at this rate. WOOOO!

XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** W5odGAO

[Ruby Riott]
But, speaking of writing alimony checks...let's talk for a second about Linda McMahon and the new doghouse that her husband is currently living in! I mean after all...all she had to do was show up and the supposed "Genetic Jackhammer" was put on a leash and stuck rolling over and playing dead.

Sarah simply smirks as Ruby overplays her jokes, doubling over laughing into the microphone as the crowd greets her with a mixed response. Some chuckling now while others are still upset with her dissing their hometown icon. Meanwhile, Sarah beckons for her own microphone, finally addressing the XWL Universe after letting Ruby speak for her last week.

[Sarah Logan]
Considerin' the way things are goin', you'd think Mandy would be the one in the doghouse. After all, she's all over him like a dog in heat. Makes me sick. And of course, when I called her out for a match, she ran like the yellow lil' hussy that she is!

[Ruby Riott]
You know what, I bet Mandy and Vince are really into roleplay.  Maybe we should try it. Don't give me that look, dude, not that kind of roleplay, god. Yuck. It'll just be like we're acting. See, I'll be Mandy Rose, and you be Mr. McMahon. Ready? "Oh, Vincey-poo, daddy, the big bad Viking said mean things about me on the Internet! Can't you do something!?"

[Sarah Logan]
"Well, Princess, my darling Golden Goddess...I'm afraid I can't. You know the wife would just make me sit like the good lil' ol' mutt that I am nowadays."

[Ruby Riott]
"Well, she's not here. So how about you take me, right here, in front of the XWL Universe! It'll be a proclamation of our love!"

[Sarah Logan]
"I can't do that either, snookums."

[Ruby Riott]
"Are you really telling me no!? After all of those three second expressions of passion on your desk!?"

[Sarah Logan]
"Well, after the wife showed up, she took me to the vet. First, she got me a flea collar to get rid of all those diseases you gave me...and then...and then she had me neutered!"

[Ruby Riott]
"You mean...even after she chopped your balls off on live television last week and knocked me down onto my perfect golden backside!? What does that mean about us!?"

[Sarah Logan]
"Well...it means that I can't further your career anymore...I'm sorry..."

[Ruby Riott]
"What!? What do you mean!? I...That's it, Vince...I...we're through!" And scene!

The crowd unexpectedly gives the duo a standing ovation. Sarah simply nods in acknowledgement but Ruby eats up the spotlight, eagerly taking a bow for her brilliant performance.

XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** F373fQ3

[Ruby Riott]
Sorry that we can't give an encore performance, ladies and germs, but I'm afraid the time for fun and games is over for now. Now, we need to talk about Charlotte Flair and her brand new anchor, Nia Jax.

[Sarah Logan]
Hey, what about me? I gotta face...uh...what's-her-name! The kangaroo on steroids! That ain't no small task, even for a Viking, Rubes!

[Ruby Riott]
Oh yeah, Miss Wannabe Metal! Or judging by some of her social media, she's Miss Wannabe Android 18!

[Sarah Logan]
...The hell is that? I ain't ever watched that Naruto crap, Ruby.

XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** YBPDWM0

[Ruby Riott]
It's not...nevermind. Not important! What is important is that even though I may not have been at my best against Charlotte Flair two weeks ago, and even though Tessa Blanchard decided to play tea party with our resident Queen of the Nuthouse instead of show up and fight me...Sarah Logan is undefeated in XWL!

[Sarah Logan]
You're damn right. Who even was that chick they scrounged up for me to fact last week? I'm a Viking! Give me real competition! Not some failed supermodel turned wannabe wrestler!

[Ruby Riott]
...Yeah, but you already challenged Mandy Rose and she'd rather be on her knees under Vince's desk.

[Sarah Logan]
Not that failed supermodel turned wannabe wrestler!

[Ruby Riott]
...Oh. That chick you faced last week. Yeah, I don't know. Looked like some dork's Create-A-Wrestler in XWL 2K19. Anyway, you want me at ringside again? After all, your opponent last week was such a challenge, dude. I don't know if you can handle some real competition like uh...whatever her name is.

[Sarah Logan]
Somethin' rear. Rear Ripper?

[Ruby Riott]
Well, considering I have no match this week, I might as well be there to cheer on my best friend!

[Corey Graves]
Ahem! AH-HA-HA-HEM!

Ruby and Sarah's heads turn towards the announce desk where Corey Graves is audibly clearing his throat into a microphone. Mauro and Renee are equally confused as Corey grabs a sheet of paper, reading off the instructions listed.

[Corey Graves]
I don't mean to interrupt this episode of Saturday Night Live, but I have a message directly from Mr. McMahon. It reads the following: Tonight, live in Charlotte, North Carolina on XWL Anarchy, Ruby Riott will be in action. Her opponent tonight, is the woman she saved from a beating last week, the EST of XWL, Bianca Belair.

[Sarah Logan]
Great, now sit down and go back to jerkin' it under that desk to Mandy Rose and shut yer' whiny ass up, boy. And don't ever interrupt Rubes again, or those lil' headaches that caused you to retire will be the least of your problems.

Corey was in the middle of a sip of water after reading his message from the chairman before the insults from Sarah caused him to do a spit-take, audibly coughing into the microphone. Ruby chuckles at the announcement made before staring directly into the camera.

XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** YPGqI31

[Ruby Riott]
So, you think it's going to be some type of problem for me to face Bianca Belair after Sarah and I helped her out last week? Please. Bianca and I aren't friends. We just happen to have common enemies that just won't go away. Beating her doesn't mean anything to me, Vince. But what will mean something to me...is when I get my hands on your paid escort, beat her pretty face until it's unrecognizable and take that title from around her waist. But until then, Vince...until then.

[Sarah Logan]
And that's why she's the Uncrowned Champion, folks!

Ruby and Sarah simultaneously drop their mics, each rolling under the bottom rope and exiting up the ramp as Anarchy gets underway.
Back to top Go down
Plus
Mid Card
Plus

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019 - 10/7/2019 **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT**   XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2019 5:31 am

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** MS3cVjcXWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** Mn538ez

XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** MS3cVjc
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019 - 10/7/2019 **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT**   XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 10:27 pm

We are shown a room filled with smoke, in the shadows we see a silhouette, however the mist is too thick to make out who it is..

???
Money.. Greed... Power... You hate these words yet just tonight you filed into this arena like sheep, swiping your ball and chain, again and again and again.. Amex.. Mastercard.. Discover.. It doesn’t matter the name of your shackles.. They are shackles nonetheless.. And you yearn for them, you need them .. First for a ticket.. Then an overpriced T-Shirt that you use to cover up the failure that you have become to society.. And then you stuff yourself with $15 junk food, not realizing what it does to the ONLY body that you have... You are what you hate.. And the only way to truly be forgiven is to first be able to forgive yourself.. That’s why I’m here.. I’m here to show you the way.. I’m here to help you fix all your wrongs, and destroy all your demons... All you need to do is close your eyes... And then, and only then, with me, will you truly see...

The mist begins to settle, we can start to see a face through the smoke, but can’t make out the features.

???
So do it.. All of you… Close your eyes.. what do you see?... Blackness? Darkness? Nothingness?.. Not me.. I see clearly when my eyes are closed... You live with your eyes “open” but you only see what you are told to see.. Me? I see more then my human eyes will allow... I close my eyes and I can see what is, what was, and what one day will come to be... I have returned to close your eyes to all of the distractions of the world.. I will open your mind to a new tomorrow... All I need is for you to truly listen to me, all I need is for you to believe... You look at me now, with no title around my waist, no accomplishments to talk about.. Nothing.. I am no one.. But I have looked into the waters of knowledge, I have seen what I must do, and what I will one day be... In due time I will stand in front of you as North American champion.. And from there Women’s Champion…

The mist finally begins to clear, revealing the face of…

Nikki Cross
Only then, will you will listen... Only then, will you finally be able to truly see…

XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** 68c2a010

Nikki Cross
They called me names.. All sorts of names… Soon they will call my name.. Everyone will call my name.. They will beg me to save them… Nikki… Nikki Cross… Please…. Nikki save us… I just hope that it’s not too late..

The smoke returns, engulfing Nikki Cross into the darkness once again… All we can hear is her maniacal laughter as we go to commercial break.
Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019 - 10/7/2019 **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT**   XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2019 9:33 am

XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** XJDzdZS

Anarchy returns from commercial break to an unusual sight, the dominant, usually hard faced Nia Jax, is stood backstage with a huge grin plastered across her face. The question on everyone’s mind has to be, what could have possibly made her happy? Well, never fear, whenever there’s a question on the minds of the XWL Universe, an XWL Interviewer is never far away!

XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** 0AzAPso

XWL Interviewer Man
Nia, I’m sure you’re aware that earlier tonight, before the show came to air, it was announced that Charlotte Flair and Bianca Belair would be guests on one of the many talk shows that Anarchy has to offer, and to keep things fair, in the interest of everyone involved, you were banned from ringside for the night, so I have to ask you, in light of that news, why are you so happy?

Nia laughs to herself silently

[Nia Jax]
Because I know something that you don’t.

Her response seems to have just encouraged the man to ask more.

XWL Interviewer Man
Ever since Warzone, Charlotte and Bianca have been at each other’s throats, to the point that Charlotte felt she had no choice but to call for help, thus bringing you into the fold Nia. Aren’t you at all worried that if she’s left alone with Bianca, Charlotte might not be able to handle herself without her enforcer by her side?

Nia rolls her eyes and turns to look at the man beside her.

XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** OAymRPN

[Nia Jax]
Okay, let me just stop you there. The only reason she asked me for help was because she feared for her career when all of these jealous little bitches came after her, she was protecting her interest. So to answer your question, no I’m not worried, Charlotte Flair is a goddess, and she can more than handle herself against a twig like Bianca.

XWL Interviewer Man
So is that what has you so cheerful, your faith in Charlotte Flair?

She couldn’t look more pleased with herself as the interviewer continues to dig for information.

XWL Interviewer Man
There has to be something else, would you please share with us?

XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** 1uWaL2Q

[Nia Jax]
Well, since you asked so nicely, I suppose I could tell you… Do you remember how the show opened tonight?

XWL Interviewer Man
Yes, I believe Ruby Riott and Sarah Logan opened the show

[Nia Jax]
Oh they did a lot more than just open the show, they insulted a legend, made asses of themselves  with their impressions, and threatened an announcer… But more than that, they gave the people behind this show an idea…

Nia laughs to herself again before continuing.

[Nia Jax]
See, Ruby’s been quite busy since she came back from whatever hole she was hiding in, and she’s made repeated comments about the North American Championship, and the woman holding the title, and it hasn’t gone unnoticed by the big wigs backstage… But, something else that hasn’t gone unnoticed, is how she’s chosen to stick her nose into mine and Charlotte’s business ever since Charlotte defeated her in the middle of that ring, and all she’s succeeded in doing, is putting a giant bullseye target on her back.

XWL Interviewer Man
A bullseye? What do you mean Nia?

XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** BfcNqUK

[Nia Jax]
Let me spell it out for you, Ruby Riott, she’s the type of person who thinks she can just talk and talk and talk about something until people just can’t stand listening to her anymore and give her what she wants, but unfortunately for her, that’s just not how things work around here. You have to earn your opportunities, and at Cyberslam, Ruby Riott will be given an opportunity to challenge either Mandy Rose or Alexa Bliss for the North American Championship. There’s just one thing standing in her way…

XWL Interviewer Man
What’s that Nia?

……

[Nia Jax]
ME!

Nia starts to laugh again, a big bellowing laugh, and the scene fades back to the ring, where the XWL announcers discuss what just transpired backstage.

Mauro Ranello
Well there you have it folks, Nia Jax and Ruby Riott will go one on one at Cyberslam

Renee Young
Why are we rewarding this woman for being nothing but a bully?

Corey Graves
I couldn’t agree more Renee, after all the horrible things she’s said about Mandy Rose, and the way she disrespected myself and Ric Flair earlier tonight, I think it’s a disgrace that Ruby even has the chance to be named number one contender to anything.

Mauro Ranello
I’m pretty sure she was talking about Nia, Corey.

Renee Young
Of course I was. Nia Jax is nothing but Charlotte Flair’s glorified bodyguard, and the idea of her as North American champion sickens me to my stomach.

Corey Graves
Renee, leave your personal feelings to one side and do your job as an announcer for once.

Mauro Ranello
I’ve just been informed… There will be four stipulations to vote from when Ruby Riott meets Nia Jax in the ring, including a special guest referee match, with either Charlotte Flair, or Sarah Logan as the official. The poll will be up and ready to vote on by the end of the next commercial break, don’t forget to log on to XWL.com and vote for your favourites!

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019 - 10/7/2019 **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT**   XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2019 1:33 am

XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** OEGsKQh

With a graphic popping up on the screen promoting tonight's Main-Event of the evening featuring Former North American Champion Alexa Bliss facing off against Former Women's Champion Tessa Blanchard in a 2 out of 3 Falls Match we soon are taken to direct focus of our commentary team Mauro Ranallo, Corey Graves, and Renee Young.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Ladies and Gentlemen, in two weeks The Women will once again headline our next Pay-Per-View event, Cyberslam! We will see long-time bitter and controversy inspired rivals Alexa Bliss and Mandy Rose do battle inside Hell in a Cell for The North American Championship

[Renee Young]
While we're so used to hearing about Mandy, due to the extreme bias that has been in her favor the past 5 months...tonight the focus shifts to the challenger on that night, Alexa Bliss. She will compete against one of the top female stars of this year in a 2 out of 3 falls match...in The Main-Event.

[Corey Graves]
So Linda McMahon shows up, Alexa Bliss is thrown into not just one but TWO Main-Events...and no one's calling preferential treatment?

[Renee Young]
Is she sleeping with Linda McMahon?

[Corey Graves]
I mean hey, those who talk the loudest often are the ones projecting.

[Renee Young]
I don't know why I bother with you.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Back to the topic at hand, tonight after months of fighting for everything, Alexa Bliss has this entire night within her grasp as she not only faces the very challenge her best friend was unable to overcome back in The Main-Event of Coronation...but, she also is apart of a special segment titled "A Moment Of Bliss."

[Renee Young]
Linda McMahon believes that Alexa deserves a dedicated time slot to say whatever she wants to say, to answer as many questions as she likes, just...something to put the past 5 months behind her now that she isn't having her words twisted, and the narrative distorted. So, let's take you now to A Moment Of Bliss, featuring one half of The Main-Event in 2 weeks at Cyberslam...Alexa Bliss!

Corey sits there pouting, obviously wishing this was instead "A Moment Of Mandy" but soon the screen fades out, and a series of studio posed shots of Alexa Bliss play. The first showcases her trademark pose where she stands with both backs of her hands raised, forming fists with a smirk. The next shows her throwing a wicked right in the direction of the camera, and as that "hit" connects it transitions to the next where she's getting a running start, and leaping off the floor before we zoom in as her boot stomps down in a furious display, highlighting her "Bliss-Missed" Curb Stomp that has been very successful for her since being added to her arsenal. But the last clip simply shows her with her head turned slightly, and smiling as "A Moment Of Bliss" pops up on the screen beside her.

XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** Tumblr_pyircsSakW1y03zq8o5_540

The intro clip goes away and we see Alexa Bliss standing in front of what we believe to be a green screen as the same "A Moment Of Bliss" writing remains on the screen. She's wearing what looks to be a new piece of merchandise, a slightly customized shirt that reads "There'll Be No Bliss If You Cross Alexa." Far from subtle that it's a nod to her issues with Mandy Rose, and Mr. McMahon who after crossing her, had their affair spread out for the entire world to see...including audio that still haunts us. But their exposure didn't just spread throughout the XWL Universe...but to Mr. McMahon's wife Linda McMahon who shockingly made her first appeared ever in XWL last week and brought an end to everything.

[Voice Behind The Camera]
Alright Alexa, we're live.

XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** 6Vir9lt

[Alexa Bliss]
So, let me get this straight...this is strictly about me? Like, there's no hidden agenda to trip me up or make me look bad...this is, like...just to promote me?

That's correct Miss Bliss. Welcome to YOUR Moment Of Bliss. The XWL Universe has seen you go through a lot this year, and without the right people behind you behind the scenes, you've been left to fight for any amount of spotlight you could get and so per order of acting Owner Linda McMahon...this is your chance to talk about, anything. So, where would you like to begin?

[Alexa Bliss]
Do we even have enough time to get to most of it?

There is no time limit, there is no limit period. It's meant to be calm, with no authority figure trying to twist your narrative, and I haven't been given orders to strategically dismantle you or your feelings. This is your night, your time, your spotlight to be unapologetically you, and just talk about everything you want to. I know for almost half a year you have had a difficult time, to say the least. Actually, all year has been, but I know you don't want to talk about how your year began, right?

XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** AVDtIvZ

[Alexa Bliss]
Not particularly no, I allowed enough of my time and energy to be spent on that person...and I feel like talking about it just fulfills their need to be the object of everyone's attention. I went through a lot, but ultimately? I was The Last Woman Standing...and that's that.

Understandably so, I won't go any deeper than that. We'll just keep it strictly on your rivalry with The North American Champion Mandy Rose. Now, you've gone on record stating that your issue with her stemmed from the moment Mr. McMahon handed her The North American Championship after he stripped it off The Champion who literally 2 weeks prior had bested Rose to retain it, correct?

[Alexa Bliss]
That, and the fact that I win a big match at Final Stand, she loses...a title match, that was like, an Open Challenge...she had the upper hand, she lost...yet, she's allowed a second chance when I never had a first chance, to begin with? The writing was on the wall, and yes she defeated me in that Triple Threat Match...she rightfully, even if the opportunity shouldn't have been presented to her, she rightfully beat me and rightfully was named Number One Contender. But The Number One Contendership isn't an all-access right to being Champion. Many challengers have won their shot, and lost it. So to state that she was the rightful heir to The North American Title...and that she deserved to be handed it, is absolutely false. And it was obvious she was given preferential treatment since the night she arrived, but I didn't think it went THAT deep.

XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** YLqrqhP

[Alexa Bliss]
I thought, okay vintage Mr. McMahon and his obsessions...but no, it's far worse than that. He was having an unprofessional relationship with one of his talents, and that's both gross and extremely inappropriate.

When did you realize it was happening?

[Alexa Bliss]
I think you could put the pieces of the puzzle together if you really paid attention. Private meetings, special privileges, hand-delivered titles, it all reeked of something vile. I didn't "know" it was happening but I could feel it in the pit of my stomach. And regardless of the extent of their relationship? It was certainly beyond the normal working relationship between someone in his position, and someone in hers.

Did you ever feel like you were fighting a battle you just couldn't win, and maybe thought it wasn't worth it?

[Alexa Bliss]
No, I mean I should say yes, right? Because it would have been easier to be like so many other women in this division and turned a blind eye to the travesty that was playing out...but after all of the hard work I have put in to get better in the ring, to be more well rounded, to genuinely give it everything I have to be worthy of an opportunity, no matter what it was...to see someone like Mandy waltz in and get things simply because of the things she was either doing or having done to her? That was unacceptable. I wouldn't accept existing in this division knowing that it was being defiled in that way. Every week was a losing battle, but this division has been forged through a lot of women who refused to be taken any less serious than our male counterparts...and that just threw everything over the top for me. Yes, The North American Championship wasn't rich with history and prestige, but it stood for something bigger than all of us.

XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** 9nwHkqD

[Alexa Bliss]
So I spoke up, I spoke out, and I used my voice every chance I could to denounce the things that were being normalized. Because someone had to because I had to because if I didn't then why was I even here? I can accept being called mediocre, and I can admit that I am far from the best in this division today, I've got a long way to go before I can even begin to spell out a sentence as bold as that. But to have those events play out after all of the blood, sweat, and tears that have been left in that ring, in the performance center, on the road, in the gym...I didn't do all of that, work that hard, just to keep my mouth shut and look pretty. Just to be "happy" to be here. I am happy to be here, but I'd be even happier to be something in this division. That is what I aspire to be, to be compared to the greats before me, to be talked about when my time has come and gone and leave something behind when it is. It has been a very slow start for me, going on 5 years...so that is why I said enough was enough. If things are ever going to change for me? I have to stand up and say when I don't like something, no matter who it pisses off, even if it's the owner of the company.

Let's talk about your undercover excursion to Mr. McMahon's office...

[Alexa Bliss]
You know, no matter how hard I've tried the past 2 weeks? I am still haunted by the things that I saw and traumatized by the things I HEARD.

Was that your hail mary?

[Alexa Bliss]
Um, yeah actually it was. I was just so done with all of that, the fighting, the scratching, constantly clawing my way through every obstacle put in front of me...feeling like I had won, only to have realized I still lost in the end? It was time to just change my plan of action. I tried to fight the "system" as you will. I tried to just overcome the odds...but when The General Manager, who also happens to own this company weaves a web of failure that no matter how hard you squirm, you can't escape from? You realize the only way to win is to take that power from them. I didn't know if Linda would see it if she even would acknowledge it...but I thought, hey maybe if I prove what has REALLY been going on, maybe it'll stop. Maybe someone will come to my aid, maybe one of his partners will say enough is enough, maybe the investors will stand against it...maybe the shareholders will unite. But to have Linda McMahon come out last week? And effectively take complete control away from him? I never could have imagined a more perfect outcome from that very difficult decision I had to make to expose the truth.

You said in the moment that you felt bad for what you were about to do. Because you knew there would be no coming back from it for either of them, that it would follow them for the rest of their lives. Do you really feel bad for doing it? As you say it kind of was a "do or die" moment.

XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** 0xtgVbp

[Alexa Bliss]
I didn't want to ruin someone's life the way someone tried to ruin mine earlier this year. But I just had to realize there was a difference between what that person did, and what they themselves brought on each other. I didn't ask to have my past issues dug up and used against me. But what Mr. McMahon and Mandy did? They asked to have their worlds turned upside down when they decided to get into an unprofessional relationship, and then use that relationship to make a mockery of everything this business is supposed to be. You don't sleep with someone to be given opportunities, you don't have "private meetings" with your panties on the floor. So yes I hate that they made me go to that extreme, but they made their bed, they've lied in it for who knows how long? And now it's time to wash the sheets, point blank and period.

So back to last week, a HUGE...I mean INCREDIBLE announcement was made in regards to you and your desire to reclaim The North American Championship that was literally ripped away from you in one of the most controversially arranged matches we've ever seen in XWL history. Linda McMahon signed a REMATCH between you and The North American Champion at Cyberslam...and, not only that it will be THE Main-Event. This marks the first time you've been apart of a Pay-Per-View Main-Event, so first before we get into the TYPE of match you'll be competing in...how does it feel to have that spotlight for the first time?

[Alexa Bliss]
It's crazy, not too long ago Women weren't considered "Main-Event" but thanks to the likes of Natalya, Sasha Banks, AJ Lee, Tessa Blanchard, and of course Kairi Sane...the work is being put in, and it is being rewarded.

Linda also due to the fact that you've been at the mercy of McMahon and Rose, gave you the power to decide what kind of match your headline encounter would be. Can talk to us about your decision process to willingly subject yourself to a Hell in a Cell Match?

[Alexa Bliss]
I mean, I've willingly subjected myself to hell for the past 5 months, what's another night? It's simple, I want Mandy...unrestrained, no rules, and I want her all to myself. So it's her turn to step inside Hell, and I intend to have her BURN for her sins. I'm done dealing with her, I have never despised a person more, and when you think about she who I will never name? That says a lot, doesn't it? Because if I will give that person anything? At least she owned it, she was a disgusting person that stooped to a level I never imagined was something a human being could voluntarily do...but Mandy? She's fake, she's convinced we're all morons that can't see the truth. Even when her panties are caught on the title, and Mr. McMahon's pants are on the floor, and she's calling him daddy, she STILL cannot own up to anything. Beyond that, what makes me HATE her? She got my best friend FIRED, simply to hurt me...as if screwing around with me hasn't been enough. So Cyberslam? It isn't about just having Mandy to myself, it's about beating that bitch's ass all over that cell, and letting her feel all five feet of my fury!

This rivalry is truly personal, and that's a term that can be thrown around a lot but it does feel personal, and you've seen the progression of how far it goes as the months have gone on. But it also involves The North American Championship, a title that before you two became involved with it...wasn't exactly on good terms. Now fans in droves are posting that your rivalry gave this title the rebirth it needed, that it made it feel like something worth fighting for, that at Cyberslam we're going to not only see everything come to a head at last between you two but that we're also seeing The North American Championship be at the center of it. Your issues began with this title, and your issues have revolved around it. And last year when it was introduced, it was placed in The Main-Event as a bit of a "token" gesture some might say to give it the spotlight it maybe didn't entirely deserve at the time, but it did it for the potential that it one day would. A day that comes at Cyberslam when one of the most talked-about rivalries all year clashes for it. What's your take on that?

XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** DC2Clmw

[Alexa Bliss]
I'm glad people want to see me stomp that bitch's face into the mat while surrounded by hell itself, with The North American Championship on the line. Because hey, so do I. We are in the business of conflict, but I think people can tell when something is genuinely set like that, and when it's manufactured. Last year was incredible to have the title be introduced and to introduce all of this fresh talent to go along with it...but, in hindsight? I don't know if it was the right call or not. Because where's Toni Storm right now? The inaugural Champion that was given her spot, and faded into nothing as quickly as she won it, which was as quickly as she debuted. Shayna Baszler? Literally just fought, never gave you a reason to be invested in her or her matches. With Cyberslam's match, there's a reason to care, a reason to be invested, a reason to tune in because at this point? Everyone, including me...wants to see Mandy Rose get what's coming to her, and that is a boot to the back of her skull, and her pretty face bashed into the canvas, multiple...and I do mean MULTIPLE times. And believe me, I am going to give them that, but most of all I am going to give myself that pleasure. Being The Main-Event is incredible, absolutely...but whether we opened the show or closed it? My focus was, and IS Bliss-Missing that bitch from this conversation once and for all.

Speaking of Main-Events...tonight you will be going one on one with The Former Women's Champion Tessa Blanchard in a Two Out Of Three Falls Match. Linda McMahon told me earlier that this match is set to showcase the greatness that is Women's Wrestling today. She knows you haven't been given a chance to really just focus on the wrestling aspect of things, or against opponents like Tessa and seeing as Tessa is a Main-Eventer herself...she feels like it's a great platform to test yourself against a talent like her, and also prepare you for the Main-Event you'll have in 2 weeks. How does that make you feel?

XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** LYTXGjc

[Alexa Bliss]
I feel at ease, I know that's not a feeling you often want to feel in this business, but being able to stand here knowing that later on tonight I can just go back to basics and test myself against someone of Tessa's caliber? That is all I could want after the endless hoops I have had to jump through month after month for the past 5 months. My best friend went to war with her at Coronation, in The Main-Event, in a Two Out Of Three Falls Match...and that match was incredible. It showed the will and desire within both of them. AND, I know that same will and desire exists in me. So tonight, I hope to show her, and the entire world that I can not only hang with the best of them but..with all due respect, I can also beat them.

I'm sure I speak for the entire XWL Universe when I say I can't wait to see the two of you clash later tonight. But moving back to Cyberslam, this event is unlike any other in The XWL calendar year. The fans are in control, some matches will decide challengers, others will determine the type of match, while yours will be special in its own way. Because  your match, of course, is no exception to the rule, there must be some type of voting options and per the orders of Linda McMahon, she would like to take inspiration from your clash last year against Asuka when you decided what happened to the loser. In the interest of fairness, and impartiality...Linda McMahon has decided to allow both you and Mandy to name two options for IF you win. Adding a bit of extra stakes depending on how the vote fairs.

[Alexa Bliss]
Oh, wow...um, anything? Like, we have free reign to choose whatever we want?

That's correct, you as well as Mandy can pick any possible stipulation to be enacted in the event you win and it's voted.

XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** LQWXKxL

[Alexa Bliss]
That's pretty dangerous, I like it. Well, without even thinking about it one option comes to mind, and I'm sure they and you already know what I'm about to say. But, WHEN I win? Kairi Sane is reinstated as an XWL Superstar!

WOW, you're not playing around are you?

[Alexa Bliss]
She was wrongfully terminated, and as much as she has been there for me? If the fans allow it, I will be there for her and fight FOR her job.

I'm sure fans would love to see The Pirate Princess sail back into The XWL seas...but if by chance that doesn't entice them...what is your second option?

[Alexa Bliss]
I think that everything that has transpired is solely because of one problem...and so I say let's remove that problem permanently. WHEN I win? Mr. McMahon is FIRED! He wants to go firing everyone, well if they vote this option I will personally grab a microphone as I drag my remaining body out of hell, with my newly regained North American Championship...and let those two words echo throughout the arena as we all sing na na na na...

WHOA! Fired?

[Alexa Bliss]
I mean, he's the owner of XWL so like, can't do anything about that...but he can damn well be fired as General Manager and be forced to get the hell off of Anarchy, which is what is needed. He's too biased for his own good, and this show has been suffering because of it.

Talk about two BIG TIME stakes. If you win, Kairi Sane gets her job back, OR if you win...Mr. McMahon is FIRED as General Manager!

XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** SMWgUTj

[Alexa Bliss]
The choice is theirs, now as nice as it's been to have time to talk without fear of someone having some ulterior motive...I do have a very big match ahead of me this evening and I want to go get ready for that. Tessa is an incredible athlete, she did what no one in this division, myself included...was able to do. But that was then, and this is now. The Alexa Bliss that is stepping in the ring with her tonight? Is more ready than I have ever been. I have been dying for an opportunity such as this. To face someone like her, and prove I belong in the same conversation. I know it won't be easy, but Tessa? You're not the only diamond in this division, and after a whole lot of pressure this year? It's finally my time to shine.

A confidently glowing Alexa Bliss smiles as she stares into the camera, sending a message to her opponent tonight that she's ready to show her what she's made of. This "Moment Of Bliss" comes to a close after a very extensive conversation with The Number One Contender to The North American Championship, and now we wonder what The Champion herself will have to say next? Alexa chose two big time voting stipulations for if she wins, but with Mandy having that same right? What might she choose? We wonder as we head to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
Plus
Mid Card
Plus

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019 - 10/7/2019 **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT**   XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2019 7:51 am

Once again Sheamus had done what others thought was impossible. He had defeated the beast that was Walter. Was it an easy victory - of course not. It was a hard fought contest between two men that were more beast than man - Sheamus was indeed like his character from turtles, a rhino in every sense of the word as he ran right through Walter. A hard match it was, but the result should never have been in doubt. Sheamus has been keeping true to his word ever since he arrived back in XWL. He has been laying waste to all those who stand before him, leaving his mark on XWL and ensuring that everyone knows that he is back and he is back to retake all that he never lost.

There would be no theme music. The announcer would not earn his hourly rate this time with announcing him to the ring. Sheamus would merely walk out from the back once again. His match had come and gone of course - Walter has been beaten and broken and was now in the back healing, he would be feeling that thrashing for some time now. Sheamus was out here, to make a message - to leave another mark n XWL. He walked out onto the stage and with a microphone in his hand and a smile on his lips he would raise it upwards and begin to walk forward.

“Are you not entertained?”

The crowd would boo the man as he would ask such a simple question. He was asking if they had there fill yet? Was defeating Walter not enough for them? Was kicking the brute four times in the skull to put him down once and for all - not entertaining. The crowd would boo him some more as he would walk down to the ring, down the ramp as he would take his time. The smile on his face once more as he would come to the ring. It was a mere hour ago that he was in that ring, with Walter beating the man down and taking victory for himself and not once did the people say that they were entertained, he was out here to see if they were, to see if he could stop, to see if there lust for pain and carnage that he brought out - was enough.

XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** RAW_1143_Photo_153-3983214520

“Are YOU not ENTERTAINED!”

This time a little bit louder than before. This time a little bit more feeling in his words. This time he did not hold back as much as he stopped at the side of the ring. His eyes would narrow at the people who were at the front several rows. How they barked at him. How they howled - how he saw the hatred they had for him. He has been brogue kicking his way through all the stars for over a month now with no end in sight. He shrugs his shoulders slightly and close his eyes a little as he breathes out. His arms would extend outwards, darkness would then take the ring as the spotlight would shine down on him and him alone. He was the brightest star in the arena, in the entire company, the only person who mattered and he raised the microphone forward as he had one thing and only one thing to ask.

“ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!”

They were not - clearly they were not entertained. He would drop the microphone the spotlight would shut off and the lights in the arena would come back on. He would walk back to the ramp and then up it. The people were not entertained. He felt like a warrior now, put in an arena to perform, to spill blood for the people, to bask in the roar of the crown. It was an addiction for him, one that he could not get enough off. The people were not yet entertained, more of the members of the roster would have to fall to him now.
Back to top Go down
IIYoungg
Mid Card
IIYoungg

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019 - 10/7/2019 **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT**   XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2019 11:54 am

A scene of fire and brimstone appears on the titantron as the crowd turns their attention to the screen. Lava flows through the cracks of the earth and life appears to be nonexistent. The camera pans the lifeless scenery as a narrator begins to speak.

Narrator:
The souls of the innocent are preyed upon by the unseen forces that lurk these lands. There are many creatures that live here but I am here to talk about one in particular. This creature is no ordinary creature. He walks in the fires of hell awaiting the next soul to venture into the darkness. He feeds upon those who think they are brave enough to confront him. Knights, Lords, and even Kings have fallen to his wrath. This entity lives in the shadows. He feasts upon weakness and turns that weakness into his own strength. He will use that strength to take what he wants. Every day he grows stronger as the days count down. The time is coming for the reckoning. The end times are upon us and the day of Judgement will be soon.

The camera pans upon a castle. The outside walls appear to be crumbled in certain places as if it’s been abandoned for years. The camera approaches the large, macabre doors and they open mysteriously. We then are transported into a dark and creepy throne room with guards on each side all wearing demonic looking armor. With sword and shield in hand they begin bashing their swords against their shields and chanting a war hymn. The camera approaches the throne and there is a man standing there. The man is facing away from the camera surrounded by his servants holding his black armor. This armor appears to be that of a king. A Demon King. The man turns around and outstretches his arms as his servants begin placing the armor on his body. The man is Finn Balor. In the appearance of The Demon, Balor begins to give a pre war speech.

Finn Balor:
The time for war is upon us! No longer will we be oppressed by those who believe we are weak! No longer will we wait our turn! WE WILL TAKE WHAT IS OURS! NOBODY WILL STOP US! WE WILL BE THE CHOSEN ONES, BECAUSE WE WILL LEAVE NO OTHER CHOICE! I will lead this army with sword and shield. I will conquer the one who believes to be the champion of the world. I will show him what a true king looks like when I rip that title from his hands. We will build a kingdom and it will truly be hell on earth. All will kneel to their true king.

The servants finish placing the armor on Balor and walk off into the distance. One last servant walks into the gram holding something in his hands that we can not yet see.

Finn Balor:
Through fear we will take what belongs to us! THROUGH FEAR WE WILL RISE FROM THE PITS OF HELL  AND RULE WITH AN IRON FIST! The day of judgement is upon us. Soon, all of you will ravage the lands of our enemies and take what you want. FOR I AM THE ONE TRUE KING. MY NAME IS BALOR! AND THAT CROWN WILL SOON BE MINE!

The crowds of demon knights begin cheering loudly for their king. The servant lifts the object in his hand and it appears to be a bloody crown. With blood oozing from all sides, the servant places the crown on Balor’s head and walks away. Balor then takes a seat on his throne as the blood runs down his face. He smirks as the camera begins to back away. The crowd of knights begin marching toward the middle of the room, chanting loudly, ready for war. The camera continues to back up as it leaves the castle and the doors shut. As the camera rises into the sky, we view a sea of soldiers and knights all chanting and cheering loudly waiting for the time to strike. The camera then fades as one final message appears on the screen.

ALL WILL BOW TO THE KING OF DEMONS

The camera then cuts to commercial
Back to top Go down
Slothio
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019 - 10/7/2019 **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT**   XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 12:48 am

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** AROEfwe XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** Aiden_10

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Slothio
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019 - 10/7/2019 **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT**   XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 12:49 am

When Anarchy returns from commercial break, we are brought immediately backstage, where none other than Charly Caruso is standing by.

{Charly Caruso}
Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time, Aiden English.

The camera pans a little to the right as Aiden English walks in with a towel around his neck, clearly still feeling the effects of his unsuccessful effort against Finn Balor before the commercial break.

[Charly Caruso]
Now Aiden, following you declaring you were going to retire, you instead decided to stay in XWL in the spirit of “Competition”, saying that for you it was now only about winning. However, ever since appearing to assist Tyler Breeze in claiming the tag team championships, you have been on a bit of a losing streak, which continued here tonight against Finn Balor. What do you have to say about that?

Charly puts the microphone up to Aiden English, who doesn’t immediately respond. He looks down at his feet, breathing heavily for a few moments, Charly shrugs her shoulders, clearly growing impatient at the lack of an answer. Eventually, Aiden smirks and gives a response.

{Aiden English}
There’s the problem Charly. You don’t get it. You never got it. Most people don’t and never did either though, don’t feel too bad. But it’s more than just winning and losing, it’s more than titles, it’s more than any of that. I just finally realized that my perspective needed to change.

{Aiden English}
Week after week, I bore my soul to the entire XWL universe. Nothing I said there was false, nothing I said I no longer agree with. I told everyone who would listen everything that was going on with my life, everything I was going through, every bit of pain, every struggler, every hardship. And they loved me for it. And I thought that I had finally made it. I was finally at the top

{Aiden English}
But none of that stopped JBL from almost choking me to death in front of hundreds of thousands of people, humiliating me and taking away the world heavyweight championship. Yeah, remember? I was world champion earlier in the year. Does anyone even remember that? No, because it was over as soon as it happened.

{Aiden English}
But I kept trying my hardest to win it back. Kept pushing, kept scratching, kept forcing myself to keep going, even when my body and mind were both screaming at me to stop. And I made sure everyone knew about every moment of that as well. I told my whole life story to Michael Cole live in Scotland, and then what happened? I lost to Drew Mcintyre and failed once again to reclaim the world championship. And then I did it again inside the Elimination Chamber. I said I wasn’t afraid of the chamber, and that wasn’t a lie. But eventually I realized what the problem was. I was afraid of myself succeeding. I had gotten so caught up in the narrative of Aiden English, the story of the underdog, the guy who almost died but kept fighting, the man who would continue to try and overcome the odds. The man who offered hope to anyone who needed it. I realized I had become obsessed with that man to the point that actually winning the championship, being the top guy, no longer being the underdog, was scary to me.

{Aiden English}
So I thought, if I’m not here to win, what’s the point? I’ll hit the road and leave. But that’s when the most important thing happened to me. I just, won a match. It wasn’t some big personal feud, wasn’t a big event, it was just a match. And I won. And it finally clicked that that’s what it’s all about. Competing to win, not for any narrative.

{Aiden English}
So even though I lost there tonight, I know that my spirit and my soul remains the same because I didn’t put them at stake here like I would’ve done a few months ago. I am the same man I was earlier tonight, just unfortunately with less money than I wanted to go home with.

{Aiden English}
But trust me when I say this, don’t think this means I’m not as hungry as ever. Because I am. In fact, I’m even more dangerous than I’ve ever been, and that’s a warning.

With that, Aiden walks away from Charly, who is left speechless, standing in place, as Anarchy continues.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019 - 10/7/2019 **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT**   XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 10:35 am

Posting for Tyler

The theme and images take over the titantron before the scene opens up on the Fun House. For a moment there's no one in frame before suddenly a flicker. An eerie flicker, unlike normal as the frame is overtaken by a mask made out of a paper plate.

XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** X3YQXyi

The white skin and large fangs are noted by the crowd before Bray Wyatt pops out from behind the plate, the "fans" screaming in terror. Bray smirks, but soon it goes away when a voice erupts from another part of the room.

"Will you keep it down!?"

Bray looks up, almost startled to the window where the one, Abbey the Witch has appeared and boy she does not seem too happy.

XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** 8dper31

[Abbey the Witch]
I swear, if it's not one thing it's another with you. Stop scaring all of them with your stupid plate.

[Bray Wyatt]
Now, Abbey, I didn't scare all them, did I?

The crowd responds with an elongated "yes" to which Bray frowns. Cue, a boing sound effect that allows Ramblin' Rabbit to pop into frame.

XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** C9wt23T

[Ramblin' Rabbit]
Yeah dude! I'm with Abbey on this one. You totally scared the kids. Not cool.

Bray frowns even larger, turning to the camera and speaking directly to the fans.

[Bray Wyatt]
Well I didn't mean to. I'm sorry for what I did. You forgive me, don't you?

To which the crowd responds postively again. This brings a smile across Bray's face who waves it off.

[Bray Wyatt]
Besides, there's nothing scary about a silly old plate.

[Ramblin' Rabbit]
You know what's really scary? I once saw a movie where there was this dude, but he was also a robot. It was like, an android or cyborg or something like that. I think it was called Ter-

"HEY!"

Everyone turns to their left, the camera shifting over to reveal Mercy the Buzzard sat in a box, tie around his neck.

XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** 6ig6hQR

[Mercy]
We can't say that word here.

[Bray Wyatt]
He's right Ramlin' Rabbit. That's copyrighted.

A funny little sound effect takes over of a trumpet landing the killing blow to the joke. Then, Bray speaks again.

[Bray Wyatt]
But who's scared of some silly old robot? There's nothing in life to be afraid of. Isn't that right, kids? Well, except for Fear itself.

Just like that, Bray's demeaner has changed.

[Bray Wyatt]
Because fear isn't a spider. It isn't some bump in the night. Fear, has a name. It's seven feet tall with long fangs and deep yellow eyes. Fear, is the thing made from nightmares but fear, can also be found to save people. The only thing you have to fear is truly Fear itself.

The aura in the room has changed. Rabbit has doubled over, hiding himself. Abbey has looked back and forth, jaw slack and Mercy has closed up his box. Bray stares at the camera and once more, there's a flicker. No sudden change, just a subtle move of the images on the screen.

[Bray Wyatt]
Remember, just let me in.

Then, Bray cracks out into a big smile and laughter as everything appears to go back to normal on the fun house.

[Bray Wyatt]
Bye everybody!

He begins to wave as the camera slowly backs out until the Firefly Fun House Theme plays again, sending us to another point in the show.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019 - 10/7/2019 **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT**   XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 2:29 pm

Fatal 4 Way Match

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** QumC0Y5XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** QFxqdhz
XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** UpcVnTgXWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** ODflDlc

/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\

SPOILERS

/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\

[Mauro Ranallo]
His theme says he won't give in until he's victorious, and since arriving back on the scene 4 weeks ago...that is ALL he has been is VICTORIOUS!

[Corey Graves]
Robert Roode has beaten Kyle O'Reilly, he's beaten R-Truth, and now tonight in a Fatal 4 Way Match with a stacked deck of competition, including The Intercontinental AND Tag-Team Champion Chris Sabin...he has pinned Adam Cole after a GLORIOUS DDT!

[Renee Young]
Kyle O'Reilly of course almost broke the pin but unfortunately missed the mark from all the exhaustion of this long match and now Robert Roode picks up another impressive victory.

Bobby Roode stands VICTORIOUS above Adam Cole as Kyle O'Reilly disappointingly exits the ring, and Chris Sabin lies there still feeling the effects of that Last Shot kick that Adam Cole delivered to him just seconds before being caught by an ever so opportunistic Roode seizing his moment for himself. The official grabs Roode's arm raising it to a chorus of boos as Roode arrogantly grins.

XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** GwO9OAa

[Corey Graves]
That is a man who is focused, and perhaps in the best shape of his life as he prepares to take XWL by an Enterprise sized storm!

[Mauro Ranallo]
When you look at The Enterprise it is quite the formidable trio, King Of The Ring Cesaro, World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan, and Robert Roode who since returning with a new attitude, and a new outlook on his career has been following in the footsteps of his winning friends with wins of his own.

[Renee Young]
His downfall was back at The Slammy Awards 2 years ago when he lost his Intercontinental Championship, but with a hot return thus far one has to wonder how long it'll take before he comes to collect the title that was taken from him by ironically the Tag-Team partner of the CURRENT Intercontinental Champion.

[Corey Graves]
The Enterprise isn't going to stop until they collect every piece of gold in XWL, so it's only a matter of time, Renee...just a matter of time.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Especially if Roode can continue picking up victories like tonight.

Roode pulls his arm away from the official, then runs and leaps up onto the second rope in an arrogant display, spreading both of his arms out as the lights dim down and a spotlight casts over him.

XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** IzkM6px

"THAT'S WHY I'M GLORIOUS!" he pridefully shouts to the rooftops, as booing fans express their disagreement, even if it's more so due to his change in attitude that has them so against him now. He told them off, he informed them their friendship had ended, and ever since then he's been as they say nowadays...living his best life. And life for The Glorious One? Is indeed, GLORIOUS! The scene ends with the focus on Roode continuing to revel in his victory in tonight's Fatal 4 Way Match.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019 - 10/7/2019 **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT**   XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 4:25 pm

filler post in case anyone needs it
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019 - 10/7/2019 **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT**   XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 4:30 pm

/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\

SPOILERS

/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\

As the bell rings, and the dust has settled, Alexa Bliss sits on the mat with her hair slightly obstructing her face, sweating dripping down her forehead and a proud smile across her face. She's just pinned Tessa Blanchard, one of the top female performers of 2019, but she didn't just do it once, she did it twice...she did so in a 2 out of 3 falls match, the very match where Tessa emerged victorious over Alexa's best friend 2 months ago. But now Alexa sits here after picking up perhaps the biggest victory of her career as the arena erupts with cheers directed at both Women for the incredible match we just witnessed in our Main-Event contest.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Alexa Bliss has just defeated Tessa Blanchard after an absolutely fantastic match!

[Renee Young]
Linda McMahon arranged this encounter to showcase Women's Wrestling and how great it is...and wow, did they ever deliver.

[Corey Graves]
It was okay, I guess.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Okay? They weren't just on their "A" game tonight, they were on their A plus plus PLUS game!

Alexa with the referee's aid rises up to her feet as the official raises her arm in victory, signaling that she indeed is the winner of this highly competitive match-up. After the year she's had, after the past 5 months she's dealt with especially...you could wonder if she's simply seemed "on the rise" because of who her foe has been...but being able to step into this ring tonight and clash with a Woman of Tessa's merit? Being able to defeat her? That proves Little Miss Bliss has truly arrived, and while she may not have started out anywhere near the best, she's been putting in the work all this time for a moment exactly like this. Her "Moment Of Bliss" where she can stand here, on her ability alone, and say I am more than meets the eye. She's said before that she's small but fierce, and that has never been truer than in this moment right now.

[Mauro Ranallo]
There comes a time in a Superstar's career where all of their hard work, the training, the dedication, all comes together for ONE defining moment that shapes their career going forward. For Alexa Bliss, THIS may very well have just been that night!

[Renee Young]
Tessa Blanchard is the woman that has been the undeniably best since she ended the historic reign of Natalya back at Final Stand by not only ending her 358 day reign, but also being the first to pin her on Pay-Per-View in 14 months! Tessa since then proved that a loss doesn't mean the end when her reign ended a month later, and she REGAINED the title in The Elimination Chamber that mirrored Natalya's on performance the year prior. And THEN in a match almost exactly like we just witnessed she clashed with Kairi Sane in The Main-Event of Coronation and defeated the woman who originally took her title from her. For Alexa Bliss to succeed against her tonight? Speaks to the progress Alexa herself has seen since first arriving, and where she is now in the vast pool of incredible talent in this division today.

[Corey Graves]
It's impressive sure, but I don't know if it's THAT impressive...

[Mauro Ranallo]
Given Tessa's ability and proven track record? It most certainly is. A year ago? This match would have been to showcase Tessa, and to give Alexa the "rub" of just competing against her. But to not only hold her own, but to BEST her? That shows you Alexa Bliss is here, and is ready to seize HER moment.

Alexa's obviously spent from that encounter, but as she sweeps her hair back, you see the smile on her face as the crowd shows her all the respect in the world for the victory she achieved tonight. She's been so stuck in all the drama and nonsense with Mandy Rose that to be able tonight to just wrestle, and test herself against someone of Tessa's caliber? It's the relief, the affirmation, the confidence booster that she has absolutely needed.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Of course, Alexa Bliss is set for another huge Main-Event coming up at Cyberslam when she clashes with The North American Champion inside Hell in a Cell. Renee, what does this victory mean for The Golden Goddess?

[Renee Young]
It means Mandy better put her big girl panties on because Little Miss Bliss is ready to reclaim the title that was blatantly stolen from her last month.

[Corey Graves]
Now hold on a second, Mandy Rose is not some lower-level talent, she is the ONLY 2 time North American Champion, AND the longest-reigning North American Champion at that. Alexa may have succeeded tonight, but when it comes to Hell in a Cell? She's going to burn like a witch for her sins against God's Greatest Creation.

The referee lowers Alexa's arm and goes to check on Tessa who surely is feeling loopy after that Curb Stomp that scored Alexa her second, and match winning pinfall over her. This leaves Alexa to walk over to the corner and step up onto the second rope motioning around her waist to a cheering crowd that she's going to regain The North American Championship, and stand tall in another upcoming Main-Event.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Alexa Bliss tonight took Tessa Blanchard to her limits, and reigned victorious...

[Renee Young]
While Mandy Rose blew off tonight's show for a red carpet appearance at the Golden Globe Awards...

[Corey Graves]
I'm sorry when's the last time an XWL Superstar appeared, yet alone was INVITED to The Golden Globes?

[Renee Young]
Never, because their job is to be here, especially if they're a Champion scheduled to compete against one half of The Number One Contenders Match also taking place at Cyberslam. The contrast between the two mindsets is beyond ridiculous. Mandy should have been here tonight, point blank and period.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Of course while she wasn't she did take the opportunity to reveal her two voting options for their Main-Event at Cyberslam.

[Corey Graves]
Hallelujah is all I can say! A restraining order to ensure Alexa Bliss has to be out of her life permanently? LOVES IT! FIRING ALEXA BLISS? LOVES IT EVEN MORE!

[Renee Young]
If you actually think the fans are going to vote for any of those you're even more up her ass than we already think you are. The real choice is between Alexa's that she revealed earlier.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Kairi Sane being reinstated if she wins, OR...Mr. McMahon being fired as General Manager.

[Corey Graves]
The choice is yours people, and by that I mean you have no choice but to vote to either fire Bliss WHEN Mandy wins, or at the very least do your humanly duty to grant her a restraining order so that she never has to deal with her again.

With the ref's assistance, Tessa rises to her feet, the crowd cheering louder showing her all the respect she's owed as she holds her head and looks to Bliss celebrating her win. Seconds later Alexa turns her head as she notices the cheers get louder and she sees Tessa up and on her feet. She hops off the second rope and stares across at the woman she just tore the house down with, and Alexa's music silences as you hear the cheers echo in the background. Tessa's followed in the footsteps of Natalya, embodying the very definition of respect since her motivating speech led her to take her place as the centerpiece of the division...and with that respect she steps closer, and extends her hand to Alexa. Bliss isn't exactly used to this whole "respect" stuff considering this time last year she wasn't exactly "good." And none of her opponents the past year have been really "respectful" either. But as she stares at Tessa's hand for a moment, she recalls the good that Kairi has helped instill in her, and with that her natural hesitation stops and her hand joins Tessa in a classic and celebratory handshake that makes the arena's cheers grow even louder. Quickly after their sign of respect Tessa's hand pulls away from Alexa's and grabs her wrist, raising the arm of the woman who bested her on this night.

[Mauro Ranallo]
You love to see two competitors show respect like this, and it takes me back to Tessa's 2 out of 3 falls match with Kairi Sane when the two embraced after Tessa bested her.

[Renee Young]
Its a shame that same respect hasn't existed between Liv Morgan and Tessa Blanchard, but with the performance she put on tonight? Liv better watch out because Tessa is still at the top of her game, even in defeat...and with a rematch at her disposal? Next week may very well signal the royal decree of her downfall.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Speaking of next week, I'm actually getting word right now Linda McMahon has just signed something we've never had take place in XWL. Next week Alexa Bliss and Mandy Rose one week before their huge clash inside Hell in a Cell...will meet in a DEBATE as they hope to steer voters in their favor for Cyberslam.

[Corey Graves]
They should vote Mandy's options, either one, hell tie the votes so she's fired and has a lifetime restraining order, that'd be great.

[Renee Young]
As much as I'd love Kairi to get her job back, I think for the good of XWL? Mr. McMahon's day as General Manager need to be over.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well they will argue those points next week. Anyways Ladies and Gentlemen, we'll see you back here next time for the final Anarchy before Cyberslam.

Both Alexa Bliss and Tessa Blanchard stand tall, arms linked and up in the air as the show goes off the air following a tremendous showing from both Women.

END OF SHOW

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019 - 10/7/2019 **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT**   XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019  -  10/7/2019  **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT** Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 9/23/2019 - 10/7/2019 **CARD EXTENDED ITS NOW A 2 WEEK EVENT**
Page 1 of 1