Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019

Go down 
+6
Plus
P.R Son
Oreo
P1
IIYoungg
Dash
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019   XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2019 5:06 pm

XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 6RDnp5o
LIVE FROM: Thompson-Boling Arena. Knoxville, Tennessee

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

Tonight's Tale
1. THE AFFAIR
For the past 5 months, things have been suspicious, but not proven. Alexa Bliss has been public enemy number one when it comes to Mr. McMahon and Mandy Rose...but with a lot of coincidences, and displays of abused power...a picture was painted, but ultimately left incomplete. That is, until last week when Little Miss "I'M GONNA GO EXPOSE THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL" Bliss gave us not just a horrifying visual proving the indecent relationship between The General Manager and The North American Champion...but multiple soundbites that we're confident in saying will haunt our nightmares for the years to come. Mr. McMahon was caught, literally with his pants down, and now...with one week removed, with The North American Championship likely spending the duration of that time in a vat of disinfectant, and multiple therapy sessions since Alexa snuck away with it while The Champ and The Owner Of XWL were "getting down to business." We're left to wonder what in the hell is going to happen tonight?
2. WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS...MY FRIEND!
TCSI has reigned as the DEFENDING, UNDISPUTED, TAG, TEAM, CHAMPIONS, OF THE WORLD...for well over 300 days now, and last week in The Main-Event they once again were victorious at proving their bond and combined abilities are just too good to be stopped. With falls counting anywhere, their reign could have been ended strictly because of being unable to save the other at any point for 3 seconds, but that isn't what happened. They defeated the team of Aiden English & Tyler Breeze, and now...we ask one very simple question. WHO is next? Who believes they can do what no other Tag-Team has been able to do for nearly a year? Will a new team step up to the plate, or will a previously fallen duo come back for one more shot? The Tag-Team Champions are set to address The XWL Universe tonight, so we'll just have to stay tuned and see how that plays out.
3. The Enterprise faces THE TRUTH
Bobby, well...Robert considering as of writing this we cannot say we're friends with Rooode...has returned with a new fire within him, a new purpose, and a new circle of friends that is very small. But last week to his credit he backed up his big talk the week before and laid Kyle O'Reilly to rest with DDT that made left his return to competition to be only described with one word, GLORIOUS. However, what he did after the fact was use his beaten foe as a means of sending a message as fellow Enterprise member and King Of The Ring Cesaro joined in on the fun delivering a beatdown on their defenseless prey. Including using Cesaro's strength, and Robert's precision to deliver one disastrous GLORIOUS DDT. Tonight Kyle's friend R-Truth seeks to avenge what happened to him last week, and for his sake...let's hope things go a bit differently for him.
4.WHO poses the greatest threat to The Corporate Dragon's world?
In 3 weeks, after all of the votes have been cast and tallied, ONE man will have the right of facing Daniel Bryan for The World Heavyweight Championship. The main question is, which Superstar do YOU believe not only deserves to challenge him but can threaten to bring his world as he currently knows it crashing down around him? The Demon King Finn Balor, The Limitless Keith Lee, The BAD BOY Joey Janela, or The Controversial, Dean Ambrose (we're not trying to get fined.) Last week all 4 challengers were involved in a war of words with The Champion but tonight...and every night moving forward they compete to prove they are more than just talk when it comes to their belief that THEY are the next World Heavyweight Champion. Joey Janela and Dean Ambrose clash one on one tonight, while Keith Lee and FInn Balor meet The King Of The Ring and representative of The Enterprise Cesaro in a Triple Threat Match in tonight's Main-Event. Who can score pivotal victories, and ultimately beyond that...earn YOUR vote?
Normal Match
XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 MS3cVjc XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 Lgn3Xwy
Normal Match
XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 SiVeEh5XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 4Nfxo7P
Normal Match
XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 UXSYXkt XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 Mn538ez
No Count Outs Match
XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 VJrUGKo XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 O2kuoDo
Normal Match
XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 UpcVnTg XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 Edw7CQY
Normal Match
XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 ATz1zLM XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 YQWbyg3
Normal Match
Non-Title

XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 QFxqdhz XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 ODflDlc
Normal Match
XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 U54TzOl XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 Z8EwJ62
Tag Team Match
XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 QumC0Y5 XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 F2v3UUQ
XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 WeovZmK XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 Aiden_10
Normal Match
Non-Title

XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 XaFl5Iy XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 MY8NMCe
Main Event
Triple Threat Match

XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 99pUbVkXWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 NVX7iO0XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 AROEfwe
Back to top Go down
IIYoungg
Mid Card
IIYoungg

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019   XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2019 1:32 am

Anarchy begins backstage as Charly Caruso is seen standing in the interview area with a mic in hand.

Charly Caruso:
Hello everyone! Welcome to XWL Anarchy! We have an amazing show for you guys so stay tuned to see some amazing matchups including one featuring my guests at this time. Please welcome Adam Cole alongside Dominic Dijakovic, Bad Vibez!

Adam Cole walks cockily into the frame Akon with the towering Dominic Dijakovic.

Adam Cole takes the mic from Charly as he gives him the stink face.

Adam Cole:
Alright Charly, your services are no longer required. Go run along and do whatever the nobodies do around here.

Charly brushes the arrogant Cole off and leaves the room.

Adam Cole:
Alright! Now that she’s out of here we can actually have a decent segment. Now, where to start? Oh yeah, WE BEAT THE WORLD CHAMP AND HIS STUPID LACKEY LAST WEEK! The so called greatest in this business felt all the bad vibes last week, and we can’t feel any better about that. We told each and every one of you that we are the best in this business and last week we proved that. Not even the World Heavyweight Champion can keep up with us in the ring and that shouldn’t go ignored. Ever since we’ve become a team, we have gone undefeated. But then I start thinking about it, the spotlight isn’t even on us, and that makes me sick. Everyone is talking about TCSI! “Omg! They beat Aiden English and Tyler Breeze! They are the greatest!” Aiden English and Tyler Breeze have nothing on us and we’re going to prove that tonight when we beat the shit out of them. We will personally make sure that they both leave here in an ambulance. That also goes for anyone who stands in our way. Especially the trash that call themselves champions. They think they ran out of competition here, but that is far from the truth. So, if you two have the balls to take on the uncrowned champions of XWL, all you have to do is go to the ring and call our name and we will be right there, ready to whoop your asses. Now, back to what I was saying before. We are the best in this industry and nobody even bats an eye at us, but I promise you. No, I swear to you that by the end of the night, all your stupid little eyes will be on us. All of you will be forced to recognize us as the only team in this company that’s worth a damn. AND THAT IS… Sorry, I got carried away. Dominic, do you have anything to say?

Adam hands the mic to Dominic.

[Dₒₘᵢₙᵢₖ Dᵢⱼₐₖₒᵥᵢc]
What do we have to do, tell me! Tell Cole.. what do we have to do to get noticed around here? Adam said it best, we went out there and we not only beat the World Heavyweight Champion and King Of The Ring, we made them play our game. If the Trash City Champs are done picking up the trash from the bottom of the lake that is the XWL Tag Division, then you would see that we are clearly not anywhere near nobodies. We might have this idea of spreading Bad Vibes but it’s more than that, it’s MORE than what we want to give to everyone, it’s not a virus, it’s the impending doom that we are making your hairs rise up off your skin, you feel us inside of your heads before we’re even in the same room as you. That’s the undeniability seeping in, that we are a dangerous unit.

Dominik points down at the ground and speaks at it for a few moments as he puts his thoughts together.

[Dₒₘᵢₙᵢₖ Dᵢⱼₐₖₒᵥᵢc]
Now tonight, TCSI is going out there to gloat and say how they have done it all, beat everyone and overcame every obstacle. That’s trash, and you know it, whilst we have to face the losers you beat last week. This changes nothing, we will go out there and do what we always do and that’s WIN! Two powerful men that joined forces after someone weak made us what we are. You were bullied, you were talked down to and that’s not your story. Neither is our story as being maybe not the most liked, most beloved in the back or anywhere in the world. What you cannot say is we haven’t earned it, we haven’t brick by brick made ourselves simply unstoppable and everything, everything.. You FEAR in a challenger. We are the champions my friends?  No we ARE going to be the champions.

Dijakovic looks to Cole and pushes the microphone into his chest as if telling him to send it on home.

Adam Cole:
Well said partner. Now you see, my monstrous friend here is right. We haven’t made our name by being the so called “good guys.” We don’t come out every week asking for love and admiration. We go out there and we demand respect, and every week we prove more and more that we deserve it. Let me tell you a little story of how we met. When I first met this man, this stupid company was wasting him. They put him in matches that meant absolutely nothing. We both were on a dead end road to nowhere. Before I met this man, I put myself around weak people that called themselves the Undisputed Era. They were all nobodies. They were weak, so I did what I did best. I cut the cancer and moved on to better things. We both realized that we were the best kept secrets in this business. We started as nothing and now we are the best in the world. Alongside my partner here, we’re unstoppable. We have become two of the greatest performers that this industry has ever seen, and we will prove it tonight. After we get rid of English and Breeze, there will be only one team standing in our way, and that team is TCSI. So tonight, we’re calling you out. We want something that you have, and that’s those shiny little titles you hold around your waists. If you want to face against the two greatest beings you’ve ever seen, just give us the word. We’ll be waiting.

Cole drops the mic and pats his Dijakovic on the chest as the walk off camera. XWL then cuts to the next scene.

Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019   XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2019 12:30 am

As we head backstage, we are in a hallway. We see an open door with a sign that reads "Catering". We can't see into the room but hear the distinct voice of 'The Bad Boy' Joey Janela.

Joey Janela
...and that goes for all of you! I win all the matches, I make all the money, and I get all the girls! I look around this room and all I see are a bunch of little pieces of shit just WISHING they could be in my position! I am in the vote facing Daniel Bryan for the World Heavyweight Championship! Meanwhile, you are all just scraping by! Soon after I'm champion, you are all going to be begging me to allow you to wrestle on my undercard! That's right! MY undercard and then after, I expect every last one of you to thank me for the house because we know DAMN WELL that none of you are draws like 'The Bad Boy'!

We now hear multiple voices telling Janela to leave. Being the perpetual shit stirrer that he is, Joey begins singling out talent in the room.

Joey Janela
Don't look at me like that you Motor City Jerk Off. I don't care how many titles you have, you're gonna be carrying my bags after Cyberslam!

We hear Joey laugh briefly before moving on.

Joey Janela
You? Oh, I've heard about you. You're the big bad Austrian dude... to bad you look like an overgrown twelve year old. Hand over twenty bucks and maybe I'll let you hold my World Heavyweight Championship, kid.

Slowly, the cameraman creeps closer to the door. We now see Joey standing while some of the XWL roster and staff are sitting at tables trying to enjoy a meal before they compete. We see Joey approach XWL newcomer, Bianca Belair. Joey leans over, slamming his hand on the table in front of Belair to get her attention.

Joey Janela
And what do we have here? You look yummy... You know, after Penelope left me for Virgil, I've been searching for a Bad... Bad... Girl. Maybe after I win the World Heavyweight Championship, you could come by my locker room and...

Slowly, Bianca scoots her seat back. She smiles at Joey before calmly standing up.

Joey Janela
I knew you'd say, yes. They always say ye...

Bianca's expression changes as she give Janela a cold stare now. Tilting her head to the right, her long whip like ponytail swings around. She catches it in her hand.

Joey Janela
What are you doing? Why is your hair so long?!

CRACK!

Joey is whipped by Bianca Belair.

Joey Janela
WHAT THE FU....

Bianca takes another swing.

CRACK!

Joey Janela
YOU PSYCHO BI...

CRACK!

We see Joey Janela run out of the room and down the hall a little. After getting some distance between him and The EST, Janela gathers himself against a large closed garage door. He holds his back for a moment, breathing heavily.

???
And I thought that I was going to have to hunt you down again…

Janela jumps and turns around. The crowd goes wild as we see Jon Moxley grinning back at him.

Joey Janela
Aw shit! What the fuck man?!

Jon Moxley
Sorry, didn’t mean to startle you like that… At least you didn’t piss yourself this time..

Joey turns red as the crowd laughs.

Joey Janela
I didn't pee myself! It was sweat... uhh... urine? No wait, urine is pee. Uhh... what do you want?! You wanna fucking go?! Huh?!

Janela squares up with his fists out toward the man confronting him. Moxley holds his hands up in the air non threateningly and backs up.

Jon Moxley
I’m not here to fight you, we can do that later tonight in our match. I’m here to talk, well more specifically I’m here to ask you a few questions.. If you cooperate then this can be painless for both of us… If not, well then I can redefine the word pain for you..

Joey Janela
Dude, really?! I don't have time for this shit, I've got Bad Boy things to do...

Joey rolls his eyes and turns to leave but Moxley leans his arm against the garage door, blocking Joey. The two glare at one another.

Joey Janela
I'll fucking punch you dude... You know I will. I'll do it!

Moxley smirks

Jon Moxley
Joey, buddy, I get it, you don’t think you scare easy… Trust me, you don’t want me to prove you wrong.. Just answer this for me Joey.. Were you the one who has been attacking me?

Joey Janela
What?! Me?! No way, Moxy. Why would I jump you?

Jon Moxley
Well then what’s your alibi? Where were you last week after my match with Finn? Where were you at the start of Warzone when I got jumped and sent to the hospital? Where were you the week before Warzone when I got attacked before my match? Or the week before that when I got attacked backstage? Was it you Joey? Don’t lie to me..

Joey Janela
First, what the fuck is an alibi? Second, you know damn well I don't remember anything before I woke up around Noon today, but knowing me I was probably doing some bad ass shit. Shit only a Bad Boy could do. I was probably out driving a fast car. Maybe I was at the club getting kicking ass, taking names and banging babes! Maybe 'The Bad Boy' was hanging out with a certain Lunatic's girly friend.

Joey Janela is promptly punched in the mouth. We see blood begin to trickle out of the corner of Janela's mouth.

Joey Janela
WHAT THE FUCK MAN?! I thought you weren't gonna hit me?!

Moxley rubs his knuckles and glares at The Bad Boy

Jon Moxley
And I thought you learned to stop talking about my girl two weeks ago when you wet your trunks…

Moxley reaches into his jacket pocket and pulls out a pack of cigarettes. He takes one out and hands the rest of the pack to Joey.

Jon Moxley
Look bud, I believe you. I believe that you didn’t attack me.. These cigarettes are for you, consider them a peace offering. That being said you still deserved that punch for talking shit about my girl.. Joey, Joey, oh Joey, we’ve had some fun times these past few months. Most people would hate each other after what we’ve been through, but I know that you enjoy this chaos just as much as I do.. So, I've got another peace offering.. Hopefully it will get you to shut the fuck up about my girl, before my fists have to make you…

Mox takes out his phone and shows Joey a picture. Joey smiles and whistles, liking what he sees.

Jon Moxley
That’s my girl’s best friend. What do you think? Want me to introduce you? She’s here tonight.

Joey looks at Moxley, back to the picture, then back to Moxley. His eyes grow wide.

Joey Janela
Shit man, you really mean it?! Fuck yeah! Hook me up bro!

Joey looks back to the picture, licking his lips now.

Jon Moxley
Follow me brotha’

We go to a quick commercial break. We are shown a Red Bull commercial, then a Coca-Cola one, followed by a Bob's Furniture advertisement. We are brought to the final commercial break… We see NFL Star Odell Beckham Jr. standing next to R-Truth.

Odell Beckham Jr.
Hey R-Truth!! Do your wrestling clothes ever get really dirty after a match?

R-Truth
They sure do Eli!! Especi-

Odell Beckham Jr.
What? I’m not Eli Mannin-, dude I’m not even on that team anymore..

R-Truth
Oh right. You’re Julio Jones right!!!

Odell Beckham Jr.
What the fu-.. No! I’m Odell Beckham Jr.!! Where did you find this guy?

Beckham is pointing at Truth and looking off camera. After a moment he shakes his head and continues.

Odell Beckham Jr.
Anyways, when my football gear gets really dirty, I could never get all the grass stains out with just one wash. I always had to put it through two, sometimes even three times!! But that’s until I found Tide Pods!! With these it doesn’t matter how dir-

Truth, who looks like he was zoning out this whole time, sees that Beckham is holding up a tide pod. His eyes light up wide..

R-Truth
Ohhh!! You brought jello!!!

Truth snatches the Tide Pod out of Beckham’s hand and immediately pops it into his mouth.

Odell Beckham Jr.
NOOO!!

Truth bites down.

R-Truth
Ewww!!

Truth spits out the liquid. Beckham Jr. can be seen with his hand on his forehead and an “I’m not getting paid enough for this shit” expression on his face.

Odell Beckham Jr.
Jeezz, will someone call him an ambulance...

The commercial break ends and we are back live on Anarchy. We are brought backstage where we see Jon Moxley and Joey Janela standing outside a locker room. Janela can be seen bouncing from excitement.

Jon Moxley
Ok brotha’, she’s in here. And she can’t wait to meet you!!

Joey Janela
Wait until she get's a load of The Bad Boy! She's probably already wet just thinking about me!

Moxley opens the door, showing a room with the lights off. We can see a tall curvy figure standing in the shadows of the room.

Joey Janela
Where is the fucking light switch? Why's it so dark in here?

Jon Moxley
To set the mood my man!! Good luck!!

Moxley shoves Janela into the room and closes the door. He laughs to himself as he looks at the camera.

Jon Moxley
I don’t do this for just anybody, but for my buddy Joey Janela I had to make sure that I set him up with the perfect women. I had to find someone that can truly understand “The Bad Boy” of professional wrestling. Someone who can relate with my friend Joey on more levels than just one.. Now, I’m no matchmaker, but I’ve just got to say that I think I found the perfect woman for Joey in there. She’s tall, dark, curvy.. I just hope that he doesn’t mind that she has an adams apple…

Half of the crowd lets out an “ohhh” as the other half haven’t caught on to what’s happening

Jon Moxley
I’m sure he won’t notice… After all, I made sure that the lights were off.. Yeah… He won’t notic-

Joey Janela
AHH! HEY?! WHAT THE FUCK?!

The door slams open and Joey Janela rushes out, tripping to the floor as he tries to pull his pants up from his ankles. We can hear a deep voice say “What’s wrong honey?” as the woman walks out of the room after him. She has her wig in her hand, and a smirk on her face. The crowd goes wild with laughter as she steps into the light and they all just realize what Joey Janela found out moments ago.. She was actually a he…Or at least was at some point in her life..

Jon Moxley
What’s the matter Joey? Not your type?

Woman
He was into it a minute ago… I thought that you said he was supposed to be a “Bad Boy”...

Moxley smirks.. Janela angrily gets to his feet and pulls up his pants, getting right in Moxley’s face.

Jon Moxley
Damn dude, I can smell her dick on your breath from here.. My bad.. I didn’t know..

Moxley can’t hold in his laughter.

Joey Janela
Moxley! You're a real piece of shit, you know that?! I should... I should.. urgh! I should kick your ass!

Shaking with anger, Janela removes the pack of cigarettes Moxley handed him earlier and lights one up. As he inhales, his gazes shifts between Moxley and the woman. He scans the woman up and down for a moment.

Joey Janela
Alright, but this better be quick.

The Bad Boy exhales a cloud of smoke before brushing past Moxley and the woman, heading back into the dark room. She looks at Moxley..

Woman
If he’s as much as a “Bad Boy” as he says he is, your bill is going to be really high!!

Moxley looks on with confusion as the women walks in the room and closes the door behind her.

Jon Moxley
What in the actual fuck?!? That is NOT how that was supposed to go down… Shit, she WAS expensive too.. He better not be long, I can’t afford much more after all those damn fines..

Moxley realizes that the camera is still rolling, and he just spilled the beans about his financial situation on live TV. He swears under his breath and walks away. The camera refocuses on the closed locker room door that Joey and the women went through moments ago. As we head to the next segment we can hear noises through the door, similar to those that Alexa Bliss had to endure in order to steal Mandy Rose’s NA Title from Vince’s very occupied office last week, however tonight the two voices behind this door are both low in pitch, as opposed to Mandy Rose’s higher pitched moa- Well.. You get it…

Back to top Go down
Oreo
Mid Card
Oreo

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019   XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2019 5:14 pm

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 SiVeEh5XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 4Nfxo7P

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019   XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2019 10:11 pm

As Anarchy resumes the broadcast following a commercial break, the screen remains black until a slightly small, and simple sentence appears in white lettering "Earlier today." As the letters fade, the first sight we see is Little Miss Bliss herself Alexa Bliss in her best business casual attire as The North American Championship sits on her shoulder, and a microphone is attached to her ear. There's a table setup somewhere in the arena, near the stage where she sits with literally an empty arena behind her. Of course last week she became public enemy number one to Mr. McMahon and Mandy Rose when she finally proved that they had been having an inappropriate affair, thanks to footage of Mr. McMahon being caught literally with his pants down, and Mandy's panties being flung onto the title she quickly fled the scene with following that disgusting act of disrespect, in her eyes anyways.

XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 462O1pt

[Alexa Bliss]
Hi, so...a little nugget of information for all of you...it is currently 10 am Monday morning and as all of you can see...the arena behind me is completely empty. No staff is here, no talent is here, and most importantly of all, Mr. McMahon is not here either. Um, I know that tonight's show is going to be...life-changing. Because of my actions last week, the rumors are circulating. All of the dirt sheets are stating that Mr. McMahon has held many "furious" meetings with every channel of employee...from his direct men to the board of directors, to the investors...all calling for my head. How I'm not only going to be fired but that I am going to be blacklisted from this entire industry, and regret making as powerful of an enemy as I did.

XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 L4u3Hpu

[Alexa Bliss]
To which I respond by saying, you're only as "powerful" as the enemies you make. Mr. McMahon as I showed all of you, and all of your ears...has been enthralled in a sexual, believe me...I saw things my camera strategically didn't show you...but he has been in an unprofessional relationship with the North American Champion, that he has handed this title on my shoulder, twice now. I knew going into last week's show that I had a tough decision to make. I could either take the high road or expose the low down dirty depths of what has REALLY been going on here. And you know, do I regret my decision? Hell no. No matter what my fate is, and I think we all can figure out what that is based on the "rumors." I would do it again because this business is supposed to be built on more than who you sleep with. It is built on more than who you call "DADDY." And titles are WON by pinning someone on their back, not being on YOURS!

XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 GCp9zMQ

[Alexa Bliss]
So it is because of the rumors that I Lexi Kaufman...bring you one final edition of A Moment Of Bliss. Both as a distraction to pass the time before the bells on me, and because my guest this morning much like myself for most of my XWL career...she's been an afterthought. And that's not really by her own devices, that's more so because of the company she's been swept into. The NEW Women's Champion Liv Morgan as of late has finally blossomed into a solo competitor, that is able to stand on her own merits, with her own mind and ability...she's done her own dirty work, not that I condone all of it...but I feel like someone like myself, can identify where all of that has come from. I mean I'm the same person who literally beat Asuka by submission, without actually choking her out myself, and then made her kiss my boot as she also got THE boot. And that was all to get a buzz, to be talked about to get opportunities, to attain a semblance of what I wanted to achieve.

XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 HOCKyBt

[Alexa Bliss]
So, seeing as this might be my last chance...I wanted to sit down with Liv so that I can both better understand her journey thus far, and so that all of you can as well. So please welcome to the history-making FIRST EVER...and probably only ever EMPTY ARENA edition of...A Moment Of Bliss. She is The 2019 Queen Of The Ring, The Women's Champion...Liv Morgan!

The camera pans to the left as we find The Women's Champion who shockingly captured the title from Tessa Blanchard 2 weeks ago on Anarchy. She's proudly sitting with her title, smiling like a giddy child waving at the camera and motioning all eyes to The Championship that now belongs to her.

XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 CH9fWgT

[Alexa Bliss]
Liv, thank you for agreeing to meet me this morning. I know this isn't exactly the typical setting for either us to be apart of...but given you're also kind of a wanted Woman given the animosity between you and the former Champion Tessa Blanchard...I think it's kind of mutually a good thing that we're doing this when no one is around. So first of all, since it is the morning edition...and like me, you probably can't function without a couple of cups of coffee, and no this isn't an attempt at plugging my merch, considering I've probably seen my last dime of that and it won't matter after tonight...but out of curiosity, and as a little ice breaker question considering you and I haven't really interacted much, just a few matches here and there...what is your go-to Starbucks order?

The crinkle of plastic wrapper hits our ears as Liv untwists a blue raspberry Jolly Rancher before dropping it right into her cub of coffee. Taking a complimentary spoon into her hand, the Women’s Champion begins to stir it around before tapping her spoon off on the brim of the cup eloquently before setting it down on the table and taking a sip. She bats her baby doll eyelashes a few times at Alexa, who obviously understands the need to get a good caffeine boost before tackling the question.

XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 ZallQtv
Thats SO easy. I always get a venti black coffee, and I bring my own sugar, if ya know what I mean.

Morgan sticks her bright blue tongue out playfully and grins, removing any suspicion around her preferred form of sugar to be added to her brew.

XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 KbWzT5F

[Alexa Bliss]
Now I know this part of your life and career is behind you...but I feel like, to understand your future, your struggles, and everything that has made you into who you are in this very moment...it's crucial to kind of get underneath the hood and talk about these things. So, let's talk about Sasha Banks. Because, while you've turned the page on the final chapter between you two...it certainly has been, interesting to say the least. You went from a spunky upstart that had her career almost ended all in the name of sending a message to someone else...to an amnesia riddled "friend" of the person who did all of that. To finding out the truth, and then getting revenge...branching out on your own, only to ironically given both of our comparisons to Harley Quinn...becoming a real-life Harley and getting back together with your abuser, until you ended things on your terms back at Coronation. What was it about Sasha Banks that caused you to almost sacrifice your own career goals for her own? I can identify that trait because I tried to do the same for Kairi, and vice versa from her with me...but, given Sasha's history, especially with you...it was puzzling. And it's almost like she kind of took 2 years of your career away from you and you're now just finally starting to come into your own because of it. Your thoughts?

Liv flinches slightly, her eye almost twitching at the mere mention of the Boss.

When I was with Sasha, it never felt like I was sacrificing my goals for hers. Our goals were the same... or so I thought. Sasha didn’t take 2 years of my career, she took 2 years of my life. She was everything to me. No matter what, in my head, she wanted the best for me and I wanted the best for her, and I would have fought to the death against anyone who said differently until Breakthrough, which was the first time I started to see the other side. I asked myself: “is she really doin’ all this for me...? Does she not think I can handle Nattie by myself? Does she think she’d be a better Champion than me?...” After that, when I found out the truth, and everything changed. It took me awhile to get over someone that I loved and cared about more than anyone I can remember, and I was doing alright gettin’ there on my own. But once Sasha came back, and seeing her brought back all of those feelings and thoughts from our long past, I realized that the only way I’d ever get that closure was to make her suffer the way that she had made me suffer. And how was I going to make that happen? I took a page out of the Boss’s playbook, and I sealed that coffin with the ultimate betrayal. Just like she used me to get into my Women’s Championship match at Breakthrough, I used her to win the Queen of the Ring tournament. Only difference is, ONE of us succeeded at their goal, and the other one of us is Sasha Banks.

XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 QOYbEi4

[Alexa Bliss]
So obviously with Sasha beaten at Coronation, you emerged The 2019 Queen Of The Ring. And unlike previous years the crown had a special perk attached to it. For a 90 day period, you could exchange it in for a one on one Women's Championship Match. Which, again much like myself...a one on one title match, was something you were previously not alotted. You were constantly thrown into multiperson scenarios, dating back to literally your first opportunity being in The Elimination Chamber. So having that power, what was going through your head? Did you believe that finally you had everything you ever wanted and now you could prove what YOU knew all along? Or, was it the opposite. Was there a part of you that maybe worried that the pressure to prove yourself might cause you to fail?

Every title opportunity I’ve had since coming back to wrestling has been lost for me by somebody else. Sasha got pinned at Breakthrough, and the almighty Natalya got pinned at Final Stand. But what about Liv? What about the girl who pulled all the strings and fought to get her spot in those matches? Doesn’t she deserve to be a part of that pinfall, win or lose?... I earned my way into the finals of that tournament, and finally, I had a choice. I could let Sasha do what Sasha does best, and use me to her advantage, or I could show the Boss that the Brat is not gonna be so easily manipulated anymore. So, I out-Bossed the Boss...! It was actually easier than I thought it would be. I didn’t even have to play Sasha, she practically played herself! And just like that, I finally had the opportunity that I’ve tried to get my hands on since I started here, and I got my revenge in the process... I didn’t really have a lotta doubts about winning once I took my shot, but I knew good ol’ Tessie wasn’t gonna be as easy to pin as Sasha was. I might not remember a lot, but I remember what Tessa did to me, and just like the Boss, she got an overdose of her own medicine. And, you can g’ahead and guess what happened after that.

Liv clears her throat loudly and tosses her cotton candy locks back over her title-bearing shoulder, to draw the most attention to her glistening Women’s Championship.

[Alexa Bliss]
The proof is that title with you, you didn't fail, the pressure made a diamond out of you, at the expense of another diamond...and now you sit here The NEW Women's Champion. What do you feel right now? Is it validation? Is it the opportunity to show what you've been capable of all this time? What does being Women's Champion mean to you?

Liv takes a deep breath, cracking a slight smile as she processes the words of Alexa Bliss.

To me, this Championship is proof that I don’t need a Boss, I’m better without one! Cause what are Bosses good at doing? Making rules. And what are Delinquents good at doing? BREAKING them. Now everyone sees that I’m not just a sidekick, and I’m not just a third wheel in title matches. LIV is finally at the top. Everyone thought I was too weak, too crazy, or too unstable to stand on my own. Now look at me, I’m standing on top of people like Charlotte Flair, Awesome Kong, Ruby Riott, Tessa Blanchard, and even people like you. No offense by the way, sorry ‘bout your luck... Anyway! Point is, I’m doin’ just fine on my own, and people are finally starting to take me seriously.

XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 S49M2bz

[Alexa Bliss]
While you are clearly very happy, there's a scorned former Champion with a contractually obligated rematch...you know, unless your name is Alexa Bliss in which case we'll just act like those don't exist, I'm not bitter...ANYWAYS. Tessa Blanchard is owed a rematch, and I wanna know...does that worry you, or does it motivate you? Because she has lost the title before, but the ironic thing is losing it made her come back even harder the next time around to be able to regain it. Seeing as it happened to my best friend, I know the inner vengeance that was bubbling within Tessa, and there's no doubt it's bubbling within her again right now. Are you ready for that? Is there anything about her that concerns you now that you've ascended to the highest throne of The Women's Division? Really, both of them because you're sitting here Queen Of The Ring, and as Women's Champion...so your rise has been exceptional, but they do say the greater the rise, the harder the fall. So what goes through your mind with all of that?

I know what Tessa is capable of, but she doesn’t scare me. I’ve seen her at her absolute worst, and taken a sledgehammer to the skull because of it. What Tessa should be scared about, is facing a whole new Liv. I was dangerous enough when I had nothing to lose, but now that I’ve got all this on the line? I’m gonna hit that much harder, and I’m gonna show her that she’ll be lucky to make it out of Cyberslam alive, with or without this Women’s Championship.

XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 PjwhurV

[Alexa Bliss]
Just a little random question because we did get a little serious there for a moment. The night after Final Stand Natalya was the victim of a mystery attacker...and now it's been, what...6 months? And not only has that mystery remained unsolved but Natalya has virtually vanished from existence. There's a lot of concern over her career going forward if the injuries sustained from that attack may have left it in jeopardy...what is your analysis of that situation? Obviously, this isn't me pointing the finger at you because you strike me as someone that had you done it, you would have bragged about that. Which is what makes it all so confusing because it almost leads me to believe that whoever did it doesn't want it to come out, and that makes me look at other people you wouldn't even expect, right?

Liv tilts her head to the side as she puckers her lips out and winces in thought.

Now THERE’S a piece of history I haven’t thought about in awhile... I gotta admit, I’d be lying if I said I missed her! There’s only so many “holier than thou” life lessons that you can take before SOMEBODY cans you. So honestly, I’dunno who did it, but I’m not surprised that they did. Somebody had to.

Liv crosses her legs and places her palms over her kneecaps in a ladylike manner while smirking at the thought of the longest reigning Women’s Champion getting what was coming to her for so long, in her mind anyway.

XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 79eeqTS

[Alexa Bliss]
My last question is more open-ended, it's strictly about you and the title you hold. What do you hope to accomplish as Women's Champion? Obviously reigns end, so when that happens in the you know, not so near future...what do you hope to have achieved in your time on top?

I wanna take risks. I wanna break rules. I wanna turn this place upside down, and make everyone who's ever underestimated me think twice before doing it again. I don't need Sasha Banks to coach me, I don't have to fall in line behind Natalya's moral code, and I'm not gonna roll over and play nice for Tessa Blanchard, 'cause I don't scare that easily. I've already proven I can stand just fine on my own when I won Queen of the Ring and then the Women's Championship, so now I'm gonna prove that I can keep it. There's always another trick up my sleeve, and everyone already knows I love pulling 'em out every chance I get.

[Alexa Bliss]
Well your tricks have proven to be a treat for yourself thus far, and we'll see if they can continue to prove successful as your reign truly faces its first test in inevitably fighting against The Woman you defeated to set your own into existence. With that, our interview has come to an end, thank you for joining me this morning, Liv. I wish you all the best in your reign as Women's Champion...and I'd say I look forward to the day we clash in a good old Champion versus Champion match...but, considering I'm not sure if I'll even still have a job after tonight...and this title isn't "technically" mine...we'll just have to leave that as a "what if?" scenario. This has been Alexa Bliss here on A Moment Of Bliss...signing off, for...the last time. Thank you XWL Universe, and to Mandy...and Vince...I say...you're both disgusting...and seeing the entire world rip you to shreds after last week? Has made the past 5 months worth it. See you tonight "daddy" oh, and you too Mandy...try to keep your panties on in the meantime.

Alexa glares into the camera as the signs off in her words "for the final time" expecting the worst when heading into tonight's episode of Anarchy...and given how Mr. McMahon fired Kairi Sane simply for interfering in a match...we can't help but feel like we all know exactly what's going to happen tonight...and this may have indeed been the last ever episode of A Moment Of Bliss. The footage comes to a close as Anarchy rolls on.

Back to top Go down
Plus
Mid Card
Plus

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019   XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2019 3:23 am

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 MS3cVjc XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 Lgn3Xwy

Sheamus was looking to regain all the ground he has lost since he has been away, it has been two years - two long years since he had been in XWL and since he has come back, he has not been bested by anyone. XWL has tossed the best and brightest at him and he has overcome each and every single one of them. This week it was Mike Kanellis who stepped into the ring to challenge Sheamus. The contest was not what people expected - Mike Kanellis was not the type of person that you rolled your eyes at and shrug your shoulders. He was a fighter and he was a damn good one at that as well. He had come out swinging at Sheamus and after one hell of a back and forth contest it was when Mike Kanellis ran off the ropes to gain some speed that he made that one fatel mistake that so many others had made before him - charging at Sheamus was a mistake as Mike Kanellis ran right into a BROGUE KICK. Sheamus damn well almost took his head clean off his shoulders as he dropped down and made the cover on Mike Kanellis.

ONE…

TWO…

THREE…

WINNER: SHEAMUS!

That should have been the end of it there and then, but it was not. Sheamus would roll of the man and then stand up. His hand would run through his beard as he would pace around the ring for a moment as he would shake his hand - snapping his fingers as at the ringside the crew scrambles and quickly hand him a microphone. He continues to pace, his music was playing - blasting out of the sound system as he held his hand up in the air for it to stop.

“ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?”

He raised his voice, shouting down into the microphone as the fans in the arena would begin to boo him. He would stand there for a moment, his arms stretched outwards as he basks in the jeers and the hatred of the people. That smirk on his face - it would only grow wider and wider as he remains there, letting the hatred for him build up and up as he would slowly raise the microphone once again.

“I SAID ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!”

Again he shouted down into the microphone, but this time he had raised his voice and the people - they let him know how they felt. He had taken victory here tonight, but it was not enough for someone like him. For someone such as him, these opening round matches were never going to be enough for him. That smirk grows on his face even more now as he walks forward and pushed the top rope down as he stares right into the hard camera and raises the microphone one more time.

“TRUST ME - YOU WILL BE ENTERTAINED WHEN THE BODIES START MOUNTING UP!”

He would let that threat linger for a moment more as he would throw the microphone forward for it to fall out of his hands and land outside the ring. Once again he would raise his arms outwards to his side as he would tilt his head back, the boos rain down on him, his music plays once more as he takes it all in. These people were not entertained, but in time - they will be.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019   XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2019 6:26 am

After a dominant statement from XWL's Celtic Warrior, we cut to a quick series of commercials advertising various products before coming back to Ruby Riott standing in the ring in street gear, what seems to be a local competitor standing outside the ring looking into a cellphone, checking her make-up as Ruby holds a microphone in her right hand, a smirk on her lips as she raises the mic.

[Ruby Riott]
Now...before I get started, I'm sure some of you are wondering...hey Ruby, why aren't you dressed to compete? And who's this girl standing outside the ring!? Aren't you supposed to be facing Tessa Blanchard this week!? That is...if she even shows her face after what happened two weeks ago. See, no, I'm not out here to compete. But rather...I'm out here to watch someone else compete. And no, it's not this run of the mill Barbie doll. See...you want to know the really fun thing about Barbie dolls is for me? The pleasure of watching my best friend rip their heads off.

[Ruby Riott]
And I know what you're thinking...wasn't Nia Jax supposed to be my best friend? Why did she try to attack you last week? Well, maybe it's because once she started dragging me down like the giant anchor she is, I cut her loose and I never looked back. And let's be honest...Nia, you were never my best friend. See...long before I even stepped foot in this XWL ring, I met someone traveling the long, winding roads of the indies working for twenty dollars and a hotdog and a handshake. And now...now my best friend is getting to showcase her skills on the global stage like she's deserved to for years. And personally, I can't wait to see what she can do. So hey...dude! Come on down here and kick this Barbie bitch's ass!

As the music plays, out steps a very imposing figure, hair dreadlocked and face covered in Viking-themed war paint. She walks to the ring with a smile similar to that of a shark smelling blood in the water. Licking her chops while strutting down the ramp. As she reaches the ring, she crawls up to the second rope, letting out a primal howl.

XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 Tumblr_pucs589U7D1rmv1vdo3_540

[Ruby Riott]
This...this is Sarah Logan. She is a direct descendant of Erik the Red. A pure-bred Viking warrior, a carnivore set on destroying this entire division and ripping everybody on this roster limb from limb. And unfortunately for you kid...she's going to be making an example out of you. To show this entire division that this...is the beginning...of the raid!

The local competitor's body language goes from confident to very much concerned for her well-being, tentatively climbing into the ring while Ruby slithers underneath the bottom rope. The referee calls for the bell for this match...or perhaps massacre to begin.

Winner:
(as if it wasn't obvious)

XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 ZTM70z7
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019   XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2019 1:30 pm

We return from commercial break to find the North American Champion Mandy Rose (still lacking her title), and General Manager of Anarchy Mr. McMahon, standing in the ring alongside one another. No theme music is accompanying them, only long faces and the choir of fans all sounding off in perfect harmony with their boos. Mandy lifts her head up, ever so gently dabbing the tip of her freshly manicured finger underneath her eyes to catch any crocodile tears that may fall. Seeing this, Vince extends his arm and comforts Rose with a quick rub of his hand over her shoulder. Mandy nods, sniffling and pulling herself together as she holds her head up high and raises her mic.

XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 DcfLSJI

XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 ABnv2Oo
Now that everything's out there, there's just-....

Rose pauses, her emotions momentarily seeming to get the best of her. But she valiantly powers through and finishes her thought.

There's just something that I need you guys to know....

WE'VE BEEN FRAMED!

Any fans who were even thinking about showing any sympathy towards an admission of guilt and an apology from the Golden Goddess are instantly reminded of how foolish they were for contemplating such things. After a proverbial eye roll from the audience, the boos chime in once again.

[Renee Young]
She can't be serious...! Alexa Bliss exposed Mandy Rose's affair with Vince McMahon on a LIVE STREAM! How could she POSSIBLY have been framed?

[Corey Graves]
I wouldn't put something like that passed Alexa Bliss. She's been proven to be inferior to Mandy Rose in every aspect, but she's too starved for fame and attention to ever let that stop her from wreaking havoc over the Mandy-storic reign of the North American Champion. Disgusting behavior by Alexa Bliss, per usual.

[Renee Young]
.... Am I in the Twilight Zone?...

Commentary dies back down as Mandy finally regains control of the audience and proceeds to voice her side of the story.

XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 BkZIy8I

Not only were we framed by that HEAVILY doctored "live" footage, but I was robbed...! Alexa Bliss, in her truest form, is the ultimate cockroach of this division. No matter how many times I entertain her delusional fantasies of being successful or relevant, no matter how many times I prove my superiority over her by beating her fair and square, and no matter how many times I make even more mystory at her expense, she always finds a way to keep clinging to my career because it's no secret that I have been her lifeline for the last five months. At first? I allowed it, because I'm a gracious and charitable person. But you've had chance after chance Alexa, and at almost every turn, you've failed. And now? You've crossed a MAJOR line by implying that Vince and I's relationship is anything less than purely professional!

XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 SLROIuj

... Unlike you Alexa, I let my success speak for itself. You on the other hand, you resort to blackmail and grand theft Championship in order to get these filthy people to notice you. They cheer for you week in and week out because they can RELATE to you. They relate to your mediocre looks, your less than sub par skills, and most importantly your inability to succeed at almost anything, but that stops tonight. You see Alexa, you've just made the mistake of a lifetime by biting the hand that has tube-fed you for the better part of 2019, and given you the only highlights of your otherwise insignificant career... If it wasn't for me? Vince would have fired you a long time ago, and right about now you'd be elbow-to-elbow with your best pal Kairi Sane in the soup kitchen. But why is that, Alexa? It isn't just because Vince doesn't like you, even though after the way you've been behaving, I can't imagine how anybody does-

Rose is forced to take a quick breather and scoff as the fans give a quick pop as a result of that last comment, proving the Golden Goddess wrong, and showing that Five Feet of Fury has an ample support system in the XWL Universe.

The reason he would have had you fired by now is because you're expendable. You don't bring eyes or attention to women's wrestling. You don't put the cellulite-ridden butts of all of these gross people into their cheap and currently over-stressed folding chairs. In fact, you don't offer anything at all to this business, really. Me on the other hand?... I have a reach that you couldn't possible imagine, and deep down that drives you insane with envy, and is clearly the catalyst behind why you're doing and suggesting these unspeakable things...! Every day, I have publications calling me and begging me for an interview. Paparazzi flock to my Mercedes-Benz every time I leave my mansion. Every week is another magazine spread and cover. Every month? Another successful notch in my mystoric title reign... I wear the finest clothes, I walk in the highest heels, and I carry the most expensive bags everywhere I go. Do you want to know why I can do those things, Alexa? Because I'm SUCCESSFUL. I am the FACE of this division- better yet, I'm the face of this entire COMPANY!

XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 VLqthht

Was I on top of Vince McMahon every time I pinned you, Alexa? No. In fact, I was on top of YOU, just like I have been since the first day I got here. So why of all people would I need to sleep with a fit, wealthy, and handsome businessman like Mr. McMahon?... When you really think about it, it's probably YOU that should be sleeping with him. After all, you're the one with a dying career and less charisma than a Pop-Tart.

XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 VpkOtEF

But let's move on to the bigger issue at hand... MY North American Championship.

Just then, Mandy lowers her mic with a scowl on her face as Vince brings his hand up from behind his back as he reveals a microphone of his own.

[Vince McMahon]
Alexa, I think we've all heard enough of these slanderous rumors, accusations, and speculation. It's time we address the facts. The fact is, that you are NOT the North American Champion. No matter how badly you want to be, or how much you think that you deserve to be, that title belongs to the Golden Goddess, Mandy Rose. If you refuse to return that Championship immediately, I'll have no choice but to call for your indefinite release from this company on the grounds of breaking and entering, and refusal to return stolen property.

The crowd boos Mr. McMahon heavily at the mere mention of Alexa losing her job in XWL.

[Vince McMahon]
So Alexa, come out here and do the right thing, or you leave me no choice.

Vince and Mandy both turn and face the stage as Mandy folds her arms across her chest, well representing a spoiled rich girl who is on the verge of not getting her way.

[Mauro Ranallo]
You know I've done my best to remain impartial given the very polarizing reactions both you Corey and Renee have shared throughout these developing past 5 months...but, as Mr. McMahon says for Alexa to "do the right thing" I can't help but feel like that's rich coming from someone who has been engaging in such an unprofessional and WRONG relationship with one of his female competitors.

[Corey Graves]
We don't know that.

[Renee Young]
Mandy literally was instructed by Mr. McMahon to call him daddy...and she did.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Not to the mention the sounds...were not that of a professional interaction.

With no response from Bliss, Mr. McMahon grows irritated, and raises his mic back up as if he's prepared to double down on his orders...but before he can utter a word, Little Miss Bliss' theme sounds to a massive "pop!" from the fans.

As the stage lights up with Alexa's usual graphics she quickly struts out from the back, a little swagger in her step, perhaps in part due to what is around her waist. The North American Championship, not exactly her property officially...but due to how her reign was ended she probably feels vindicated in "stealing" it back. She stops at the top of the ramp, her hand resting on The Championship, while her other has a mic locked and loaded, ready to no doubt use her voice much like she has since all of this began.

XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 6CeP7Ug

[Corey Graves]
Ugh, get this blasphemous image off of my screen.

[Renee Young]
That's not blasphemy, that is what you call all being right with the world.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Corey again to not try and stick to one specific side...perhaps people would be more accepting of Mandy as Champion had she attained the title, both times now...through her own merits, rather than someone else handing it to her.

[Corey Graves]
I take to exception to that.

[Renee Young]
Except that is literally what happened. Mr. McMahon stripped the former Champion of The North American Championship then LITERALLY HANDED THE TITLE TO MANDY. Alexa Bliss was put in a 3 stages of hell match with EVERY SINGLE STAGE SETUP AGAINST HER. And when Alexa was about to win? MR. MCMAHON TIPPED THE LADDER "ACCIDENTALLY" AND THEN HANDED MANDY CUFFS SO THAT SHE COULD TRAP ALEXA IN THE CORNER AND PULL THE TITLE DOWN! That is LITERALLY the definition of being handed the title, TWICE.

As Renee's conversation to the brick wall that is Corey Graves, aka the Golden Goddess' court jester...unofficially...we see Mandy glaring from the ring at Alexa, disgusted by the sight of her with "HER" title. While Mr. McMahon isn't exactly amused himself, after all...while they deny what we saw, and what we heard last week...they're still relatively angry at the idea of it, whether true or not...which, you know to 99.9% of us it's emphatically true.

XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 OMSQPDv

[Alexa Bliss]
Well, hello there...it's nice to see that you've both decided to keep your clothes on this evening, you know...instead of all over the floor, or draped over what's supposed to be a prized title.

She looks down at The North American Championship that was captured via the footage of her go pro with a pair of panties flung onto them in the heat of the "moment." (and not one of bliss)

[Alexa Bliss]
You'll be happy to know that after a bath 7 times a day, for the past 7 days, in a mixture of every fragrance of Lysol, Pine Sol, Oxyclean, of course industrial bleach...along with a couple of beginner sessions of online therapy...because when living life on the road where there's a will you have to find a way...The North American Championship is good as new...you know, aside from the deep rooted scars that came from moments like last week, that it was probably subjected to for what, the past 5 months? How many times have your panties been flung onto it? How many times has it had to hear the things that you both said last week? How many times has it had to ask why mommy and daddy are fighting so much only to realize what was ACTUALLY happening? No, it's going to be a long road to being a normal Championship again, but soon even the scars that the entire world now has, myself included...will heal too.

Mr. McMahon not in the mood to hear her antics raises his mic up, but she just resumes speaking cutting him right off.

[Alexa Bliss]
But what amazes me, is that somehow despite literally being caught with your pants down Mr. McMahon...you have the nerve of calling that footage "doctored?" Well, in that case...I guess we should show the world what I saw last week...pure, and uncensored. So ladies and gentlemen, I present to you...One Night In The Rose Garden...IN IT'S ENTIRETY...3.84 seconds.

The arena erupts, not really wanting to see "One Night In The Rose Garden, starring Vince McMahon" but their enjoyment factor solely comes from the faces of both "stars" of Alexa's "film." Mandy's eyes widen, and her jaw hangs open as her head turns to Vince with a panicked fright written all over her face. Mr. McMahon's index finger grabs at his shirt collar, beads of sweat beginning to pour down his forehead as he too looks extremely concerned by Alexa's words...perhaps too concerned by the possibility of said footage, to pay attention to the duration of said footage.

XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 OBBb87I

Alexa's head tilts up and to the side as she gazes at the titantron behind her...with a pure satisfied smile. In just moments within a few blinks of our eyes, the screen will showcase the exclamation point as a followup of what Alexa already showed us last week. And with the threat of this all coming out...Mr. McMahon is sweating bullets, his mouth has gone dry and he's almost frozen. This could ruin him, I mean last week kind of already did...but for something like THAT to be shown to the ENTIRE world? Including...his family? That's something he will never be able to come back from, and he's never felt more powerless over his own company.

XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 A0rbzZk

Suddenly laughter cackles through Alexa's microphone as her "straight faced smile" is unable to be kept in tact and she starts to lose it.

[Alexa Bliss]
HA! The look on both of your faces right there? That was the laugh I needed, thank you. No, there's no more footage...I mean, there is...because a true "Goddess" of the art of pettiness...never reveals ALL of the cards up her sleeve. But, I proved what I needed to last week, ain't that right..."daddy?

Little Miss Bliss wipes an imaginary tear from the corner of her eye, trying to reel her laughter in as Mr. McMahon and especially Mandy are not amused in the least bit by her stunt.

[Alexa Bliss]
Deny it all you want, back-peddle as much as you can, the fact remains...the WHOLE world now knows the truth about you. So why exactly should I hand this title over? You stole it from me, I stole it back...to me? That's called justice. That's called wronging those who wronged me, and let me tell you it felt sooooo right.

"JUSTICE?"

Mandy's protesting tone cuts Bliss off right on the last syllable of her sentence. The camera shifts back to Rose and McMahon in the ring, with a dumbfounded look on the Champion's flawless face.

XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 A1ZUhz0

Justice would be to terminate your contract and ban you from any XWL programming for the rest of your uneventful life. You can say you want about me Alexa, but at the end of the day, WHO WERE YOU before Mandy Rose, huh...? Go ahead, take all the time you need, I can wait.... But since you seem a little stuck, I'll just go ahead and help you out one more time: you were NOBODY!... So mock me, ridicule me, even slut-shame me, but when you're finished doing all of that you better bow down and thank me, because I made you relevant by mere association. I was the breath life into your otherwise stillborn career. Ever wonder why you nobody chanted "ALEXA!" all that time you were employed before I got here? It's because none of these greasy fans cared enough until they finally laid eyes on someone as hopeless and delusional as they are. So you can march down here right through your disgusting peers and politely return MY North American Championship, or Vince can say the two words that we all know are long overdue, and we can have security take it from you. The choice is yours.

The Golden Goddess extends her arms out, gesturing towards Alexa Bliss to indicate that it is in fact up to her to decide where things will go from this point. Either way, Mandy and Vince fully intend on having that North American Championship back with it's "rightful" owner by the end of the hour.

XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 BVxAsTB

[Alexa Bliss]
Don't insult my intelligence, Mandy. We both know what you two are out here to do, and it's not to ask nicely for me to return this to you. But see, that is what infuriates me, THIS doesn't belong to you. You won a sham of a match, TWICE. You had to have a man literally appoint himself as The Special Referee, of ALL THREE STAGES OF HELL...and even then, you almost lost. You worked him up something feirce so that he was putty in your hands, and bent every rule as much as he bends you over that desk every night your reign continues!

The arena lets out a resounding "OHHHHHHHH!!!" to which Vince and Mandy both seethe at her continued doubling down on their affair that they continue to try to deny even exists.

XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 TAPhBQI

[Alexa Bliss]
He literally had to tie one hand behind my back, pretend he tied yours behind your back, and EVEN THEN THAT WASN'T ENOUGH SO HE HAD TO FAST COUNT THE PIN! Like, the fact you can look in a mirror and not be overwhelmingly disgusted with yourself is truly miraculous. THEN, when I come back and tie the score leading us to stage 3? He makes it a ladder match, he makes it a ladder match where the ladder is literally ALREADY SET UP FOR YOU. He makes it a ladder match where after I have ascended that ladder and sent you to the mat, he had to "pretend" to bump into the ladder so I would go crashing down in flames. AND THEN, EVEN THAT, EVEN THAT BEYOND RIDICULOUS ACTION FROM OUR GENERAL MANAGER, FROM THE FREAKING OWNER OF XWL...THAT STILL WASN'T ENOUGH, WAS IT?! No, he had to pull out a set of handcuffs, and hand them over to you so that I couldn't climb back up that ladder and knock you back down. You stole this from me, you've stolen this title, the opportunity that this title represents...from this division for FIVE MONTHS! And to hand this title to you, to EITHER of you...knowing that it just goes back to being a prop in your escapades? Yeah, no thank you. I refuse to subject this title to that, not now, not ever again. So if you want this title? Here's a crazy idea, Mandy...why don't you try doing your own dirty work for a change, and come TAKE IT FROM ME, BITCH!

A fired up Alexa Bliss steps forward, removing The North American Championship from around her waist, and thrusting it into the air to a massive reaction from the audience. Within seconds a loud "ALEXA!" chant echoes throughout the arena as Alexa challenges Mandy to come get the title herself. But, as the case with every week before now...Mandy simply crosses her arms, and looks at Vince wanting no part in Alexa's challenge. Mr. McMahon having heard enough, steps forward himself, and snarls into the mic as he begins to respond on behalf of Mandy.

[Vince McMahon]
Alright, have it your way you little brat. You wanna be a martyr and die for your cause? Be my guest, that makes this decision even easier than it already was. I don't know what your mother and father told you when you were growing up, or after you recovered from being an anorexic charity case that couldn't know her role in society as the ugly duckling...like you clearly still can't judging by your obsession over a Woman you have clearly tried to be the past 5 months...but you're not special. You're not talented, and regardless of what all your stupid Disney fairy-tales say? Dreams are for people that aren't good enough to actually LIVE in those moments. These people can chant your name all they want, go on...CHANT IT LOUDER...because you will forget she ever existed just like you always do. So first and foremost, we are eradicating ANY record of you ever being North American Champion...because I refuse to allow a name like yours to sully the greatness that title is associated with. Second, I am fining you the sum of ONE MILLION DOLLARS for your insubordination, invasion of my privacy last week, AND a hollow attempt at defrauding my reputation. Last, but not least of all...I AM HERE BY TERMINATING YOUR CONTRACT WITH XWL....IN OTHER WORDS, ALEXA BLISS...YOU'RE FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

Just as vince was about to put his hand down alexa's proverbial throat, and fire her...he finds himself filled with a furious state of confusion as he stops mid-word and no doubt begins to plan the firing of whichever production stooge just started playing his music.

[Vince McMahon]
WHAT IN THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!? TURN THAT MUSIC OFF RIGHT NOW!

He begins to froth at the mouth, visibly upset a state of anger that only worsens when they do not adhere to his orders. No, despite shouting for the music to be stopped...it only continues.

[Vince McMahon]
I SWEAR TO GOD WHEN I GET BACK THERE I'M GOING RIGHT TO THAT TRUCK AND FIRE EVERY LAST SON OF A BITCH I SEE! YOU THINK THIS IS A JOKE?! SEE ALEXA, THIS IS WHY I CANNOT WAIT TO GET RID OF YOU! YOU TRIED TO MAKE A FOOL OF ME AND NOW EVERYONE THINKS THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH IT! WELL NO, I CAN SHOUT LOUDER THAN THAT MUSIC! I SAID, YOU ARE FIIIIIIRRREEEEEEEE-

Suddenly, Mr. McMahon's voice fades out, again before he can officially fire Alexa...the audio of his mic shuts off. You can see his mouth finish the motion of uttering the exaggerated "fired" but the microphone does not project it. He realizes this and starts to smack the mic with his palm, but there's no thud...it's not working anymore. By this point Alexa is just standing on the ramp completely loving every second of his nuclear meltdown, while Mandy tries to calm him down, placing her hand on his arm and extending her mic to him. His breathing still remains heavy, a now familiar sight, or sound, to us, ready to raise some hell with production for this massive screw up...but that mic now seems to no longer work either...Mr. McMahon throws the mic in a frustrated fit from the ring into the audience, an act of rage that leads him to throw a tantrum like display. He then marches over to the ropes and shouts "GET ME A DAMN MIC THAT WORKS!" But, as he orders a mic...the arena begins to erupt with a MASSIVE glee. His head turns to his side, and suddenly all of the color in his face goes away, as his jaw hangs open. It's like he sees a ghost, but...for a man like Mr. McMahon...what sight would cause such a drastic change in demeanor?

[Renee Young]
OH MY FREAKING GOD!

Renee speaks for all of us watching, and those in attendance as the camera pans out, showing the stage...where....LINDA MCMAHON WALKS OUT FROM THE BACK! Mr. McMahon's WIFE is here, and she does NOT look happy.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Uh-oh...

[Corey Graves]
Wh-wha-what is she doing here?

[Mauro Ranallo]
Linda McMahon...the WIFE of The Owner Of XWL...has just shown up on Anarchy for the very first time!

[Renee Young]
As good ol' JR would say...BUSINESS JUST PICKED UP, MAURO!

The fans are losing their shit as Linda wastes no time in heading down the ramp, a very focused gaze in her eyes as she passes by Alexa Bliss. Bliss' expression and reaction mirrors the reaction of this crowd, she is both laughing and cheering as Mr. McMahon's wife marches past her, and makes a straight beeline for the ring. Mr. McMahon has literally not moved since Linda appeared, his jaw remains hung open, and we swear we haven't seen him blink once. Mandy's expression shows concern as she looks to Mr. McMahon for answers...but as we all know, while he may be the owner of XWL...even the owner has to ultimately answer to one person, their wife. Linda has not been apart of XWL, ever...while Stephanie and in some cases Shane have been spotted on XWL programming...Linda has never once made an appearance, or even played an active role in literally anything to do with XWL. For her to show up, tonight...means that she's here with a purpose, and while we can't be 100% certain what that is...we'd say it's a fair bet that it has to do with the footage, and audio we ALL...everyone in the world, including her...were treated to last week. She walks up the steel steps, makes her way into the ring, then walks right up to Mandy Rose and SLAPS HER RIGHT ACROSS HER FACE!

[Corey Graves]
What was that for?!

Mandy dramatically stumbles back as Linda's palm cracks her across her cheek and it's a sound that echoes throughout the building as the fans get even louder. Mandy grabs at her face with a horrified look on her face as Linda picks up the first mic that went out on Mr. McMahon and pulls it up to her lips as the music stops playing, and she shifts her focus away from the struck Rose...and to her husband.

[Linda McMahon]
I have just about seen, and HEARD enough! You think I'm a fool? That I will just stand by and let you disrespect not only our marriage, but the business that you have allowed to bring hardships to it in the past? You're always sorry, aren't you? You're always quick to assure me that nothing is ever going on...that you only have eyes for me but we both know what a crock of crap of that is, don't we? I see you still have a type, and that your condition has only worsened every time it happens. I'm not out here to talk about our marriage, we have the rest of the night for that, and trust me you are going to listen to everything I have to say because what's yours...is mine, right hubby?

She looks at him with a "Don't you forget that" look, all while he still is just motionless. It's like the shock of it all has caused his brain to check out from his body and now he's just a husk that cannot function.

[Linda McMahon]
I'm here to right the endless wrongs that you have made. Business wise? You're a liability to your own company, and if you can't be trusted to make the decisions well then I guess I'll have to. First of all, this nonsense of trying to belittle everyone who doesn't like you is over with. You have had your fun, clearly...but it's over. You ran The WWE into the ground because of your thickheadedness  but I will not allow you to cause history to repeat itself here. XWL was supposed to be different, didn't you fire our daughter because she and her husband were making a mockery of this business and getting too personal in their roles? I guess we know where she gets it from. No, all of this effective immediately? It stops, right here right now, as of this moment? You don't hold the power here, I DO!

Mandy, unrestrained, considering she literally has been able to do anything, and everything since arriving on the scene thanks to her "relationship" with Mr. McMahon lets out a "What?!" But quickly catches herself as Linda looks to her with a tense and quick glare before focusing back on her husband.

[Linda McMahon]
Because I'm the only person in this world that can take at least HALF of everything you own, and we both know you don't want that do you? Second of all, you're not firing ANYONE! Alexa Bliss not only will still be apart of XWL, but oh she will be much more than that. Despite you screwing her out of The North American Championship, she is owed a contractually obligated rematch clause. A clause she will be enacting at Cyberslam when she faces Mandy Rose for The North American Championship...in The Main-Event!

Mandy's objection is clear by her reaction, but she again isn't really in the position to vocalize that, but her expression sure does. The fans however rejoice in the announcement, happy to see some justice finally come her way after all of the bullshit she's had to go through.

[Linda McMahon]
As for what type of match that is...I think it's only fair that she decides. So Alexa, I know this is spur of the moment but what match would you like to face Mandy in? It can be anything you want.

The camera shifts to Alexa who is almost taken a back for a moment that Linda's not only giving her a rematch, but she's letting her decide the type of match. She quickly snaps out of it and smiles, probably the first genuinely at ease smile we've seen from her since all of this began. Bliss then takes a couple of steps forward, The North American Championship lifting up into the air as she begins to speak.

XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 PAAVkPP

[Alexa Bliss]
I think there's only one match appropriate enough to host an encounter like this, for this title right here...I have been put through nothing but hell for the past 5 months...and now, it's time to reverse the roles...don't you think? I sure do. So Mandy? At Cyberslam welcome to your own personalized form of HELL...where it will at long last finally just be you, and I...and to ensure that not a single person, or act of God, seeing as you're his "greatest creation" can interfere....we will go to the depths of hell, and settle this once and for all....inside HELL IN A CELL!

The Golden Goddess has stood idly by Vince in a constant state of shock for the last several minutes, but this announcement is what finally drives her to forget about everything and raise her mic to interject.

WAIT A MINUTE! Who do you think you, Alexa? You waltz out here after STEALING my North American Championship last week, and now YOU get to choose how I defend it at Cyberslam? What IS this?!... And you, I'm not sure who you are or that I even care, but Vince McMahon is not going to be bossed around by an old prune like you, honey. Vince, tell this old bag to see herself out of OUR arena so we can get back to business.

Mandy places her hands on her hips, a confident smile on her face as she expects Vince to take a stand against this woman. Perhaps Mandy got a little too involved in her own game, but she fully believes that Vince is going to take matters back into his own hands and give this broad the boot.

XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 VD5qq9b

Well... Linda doesn't seem quite as amused. She takes a couple of careful strides towards Mandy Rose, standing toe-to-toe with God's Greatest Creation. Mandy gives Linda a good judgmental eye from top to bottom before cracking into a snicker, like: "Is she serious?" Vince on the other hand, realizing that Mandy is not grasping the severity of the situation as well as she grasps his-.... Never mind. Vince lowers his head solemnly, realizing that he really had no ground to stand on at this point. As soon as Mandy turns her face back to Linda, she's met with a TRILLION DOLLAR SLAP! The Billion Dollar Princess clearly inherited something from her mother, something so fierce and impactful that it drops Rose to the mat in an instant.

XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 6G5ncUZ

[Corey Graves]
OH MY MANDY IN HEAVEN!

[Renee Young]
HELL YEAH, Linda! Show her what happens when you put your hands on a married man and use him to further your career!

[Corey Graves]
I- Thi- Ma- She

Corey Graves seems to be malfunctioning on commentary in a cluster of stutters and stammers at all of the blasphemy he's currently being subjected to. The crowd explode in a fit of cheering as Mandy blinks rapidly, her jaw hanging open from the stinging impact that still resonates on her perfectly sculpted face. Vince looks back and forth between his wife and his mistress, trying to reason with Linda that she didn't need to do that before he kneels down by Mandy's side to help her up. Alexa Bliss mocks Mandy's agony by resting her palm against her own cheek and exaggeratedly hanging her mouth open before laughing. It's taken 5 months but finally Alexa Bliss is seemingly free of the "machine's" wrath. Linda McMahon has at last arrived, and as the classic expression says...hell hath nothing like a woman scorned. Alexa places The North American Championship on the apron, then begins to back away motioning around her waist as she stares down with a fallen Rose who is just absolutely beside herself over how this night has gone.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Linda McMahon has come tonight with a purpose, a purpose that has come to fruition as she announces a HUGE Main-Event for Cyberslam. Alexa Bliss will face Mandy Rose for The North American Championship...and per Alexa's orders...that match will be HELL IN A CELL! MAMA MIA, DOES IT GET ANY BIGGER THAN THAT?!

[Renee Young]
There is nothing more satisfying in the world than seeing someone get what they've got coming to them...and seeing Linda McMahon slap the holy hell out of Mandy, TWICE? The same number of times Mr. McMahon handed her The North American Championship? That's poetic justice if I've ever seen it.

[Mauro Ranallo]
With the stage set for this rivalry to dive deep into the depths of hell, one question comes to mind...if we know what type of match it is...then what will The XWL Universe be deciding on when it comes to voting for this encounter?

[Renee Young]
That's an interesting point, Mauro. Every match at Cyberslam must have options for the fans to vote between. We know who is in it, we know where it will be...so I guess we'll just have to see how next week plays out as I'm sure Linda McMahon will clear up that problem much like she's cleared up the problem of her husband wreaking havoc on Anarchy.

This was supposed to be a fantastic evening, Alexa Bliss was going to be fired, which meant she would finally have her out her hair, her North American Championship was going to be returned, and they probably had reservations at the nicest restaurant in town that now have been ruined as well. It's been nothing but an endless saga of Mandy Rose getting her way, by having her way with Mr. McMahon...but now, the playing field has just been leveled, and the next 3 weeks will certainly prove interesting as the date is set...and The Main-Event of Cyberslam has been determined. Alexa Bliss will face Mandy Rose one on one for the first time ever without any shenanigans or pageantry, it will just be the two of them for The North American Championship...in HELL! The scene closes out as we see Linda McMahon looking down at her adulterous husband, and the "other woman."

Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019   XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2019 7:46 pm

Anarchy returns from a commercial break and we immediately are greeted by the theme of the now former Women's Champion, Tessa Blanchard. Her reign came to an unfortunate end on the first Anarchy following Warzone at the hands of one of her oldest rivals in Liv Morgan.  The "Queen Of The Ring" made it known during Tessa's title match with Becky Lynch at Warzone that she would indeed be cashing in her Women's Championship opportunity on the very next Anarchy no matter who was victorious, the distraction in itself gave Tessa the opportunity she needed to roll up Becky Lynch and retain her title after a grueling eighty plus minute WAR that took everything out of the champ, and a Devil Trigger to the back of the head by Becky Lynch afterwards put the champ in no better shape heading into her impending title match on Anarchy against the street savvy brat named Liv Morgan.

The two squared off and in a highly competitive bout as many would expect, but by the end of the night, Liv Morgan got the three count and finally earned the right to call herself champion after a multi year quest for the gold, but in typical Liv fashion, the victory was tainted and controversial, did she get a three count on Tessa? yes she did, that much is undeniable, but the smoking gun came after the bell, when a sledgehammer covered in Tessa's blood was revealed to the world, Liv struck Tessa with that sledgehammer under the ring, drug her carcass out, hoisted it into the ring, and got the three count. This wasn't a no disqualification match, she should've been disqualified, but this company doesn't pay their refs around here enough to care or investigate any further on the matter once the three count has been handed down, and now, Liv Morgan sits atop the mountain that Tessa Blanchard has for the better part of this year so far, she's been thrown off the peak, but she still hangs on to the cliff so to speak with a contractual rematch in her back pocket, one has to wonder if that's why Tessa is coming out here right now, we're about to find out as Tessa steps through the curtain, no mask, no "Tessa" pose, no nothing, boots, jeans, shirt, leather jacket, and herself, that's it. The XWL universe does their best to cheer on the former champ but her mood only ever so slightly improves as the gives them a slight smile and mouths thank you as she starts to head towards the ring.

Tessa gingerly makes her way down the ramp as she's still feeling the effects of being struck be a car in the parking lot, along with the effects of an eighty minute war with Becky Lynch at Warzone. Tessa displays a somber look on her face, maybe not as much of sadness, but more so of disappointment and frustration that she lost her title due to an act of cowardice, Liv Morgan by all accounts committed a crime by the laws of the XWL jungle, she should've been disqualified, but it happened under the ring, no one saw it, EVERYONE saw the weapon afterwards, but at that point, what was done? was done, and the Women's Championship was once again pried away from the thoroughbred. What will the Undeniable Diamond have to say about all of this? we're moments away from finding out as she ascends the steps and enters the ring, she pulls a mic out of her jacket pocket and her theme dies down accordingly allowing Tessa the opportunity to speak her mind for the first time since losing her title.

(Tessa Blanchard)

The last two months have been some of the most trying times of my career, it has tested me in ways I've never been tested before mentally and physically, but throughout it all, the faith and belief I have in myself never wavered. My will to overcome and my desire to elevate the Women's Title and this division to the stratosphere kept me going week in and week out, night after night. The support from the XWL universe became my backbone, all of you carried me through the up's and down's, mostly down's these last couple months, but it didn't matter, all of you stuck by my side every single step of the way and all I can say is THANK YOU.

(Tessa Blanchard)
I battled Kairi Sane for months on end, and when all was said and done we left it all in the ring and put on a rivalry for the ages in this company's lore. It got a little chippy at times between us, but as time went on, our respect for each other grew and we built a mutual friendship with one another, we understood where each other came from and where we were both trying to go, and we battled it out multiple times to determine who's journey was continuing, and who's was being sidelined for the forseeable future, I emerged from the final battle as the victor, but the real winners were all of you because you got to see women's wrestling at it's finest every single time the two of us stepped into the ring. From there? it's been almost all downhill for me.

(Tessa Blanchard)

Becky Lynch stepped up to the plate, I admired the spunk and the fight, I considered myself to be a fighting champion the two times I've held that title, so naturally I was more then ready and looking forward to the challenge of facing her at Warzone. But then, somewhere along the lines I guess it creep'd into her thick Irish skull that she couldn't beat me fair and square, I don't know if she felt outmatched, insecure, both? who knows, I don't know and I don't care, but the moment all respect for Becky Lynch went out the window is when she ran me down like roadkill in the parking lot and left me for dead on that pavement. I've said it before and I'll say it again, you KILL me in the ring? if that's where I breathe my last breath one day? I can respect and accept that, a warrior's death is an honorable one, but this? this was the act of a tough talking COWARD who stepped WAY over the line and tried to end me outside of the squared circle, but excuse my language here, SHE FUCKED UP, she didn't finish the job and probably envisioned a free ride to my soon to be vacant title by going through Liv Morgan, the same person I went through to EARN my entry into the Final Stand match which I went on to win by the way.

(Tessa Blanchard)
I made sure that didn't happen, I hobbled my way out to that ring in front of the world and basically signed my life away to Vince McMahon by signing a hold harmless agreement which basically meant, Becky could kill me in that ring, and my family wouldn't receive a dime, I could get seriously injured in that ring and require multiple surgeries, I'd be out in the cold because legally the company wouldn't be responsible for my injuries and or any resulting medical bills stemming from the match. But I wasn't going down like a bitch, if that Redheaded ASS was gonna take me down and take that title from me? she wasn't gonna get to take the easy coward's way out, she was gonna have to do it TO MY FACE and in front of the entire world who tuned in on that night. And what happened? I stood up to the bully face to face and I took her on a ride straight through hell itself, I didn't think I'd make it through that match at points but I hung in there with the help of each and every single one of you and I prevailed.

(Tessa Blanchard)

Some detractors out there say that I didn't truly beat Becky, I say anyone who thinks that is straight up wrong, it's not my fault she took her eyes off the prize and focused on Liv's little distraction on the titantron, she gave me an opening, I rolled her onto her back and drove her shoulders into the mat for the three count, that's as legal and as straightforward a victory as you'll ever find in the wrestling ring. I beat her with a WRESTLING hold, and she didn't like that, she drove her knee into the back of my head after the match and let me know about it, but as I laid there, face first on the mat, semi-unconcious, I couldn't help but smile and feel a little tickled inside, because in that moment, with her little outburst/tantrum if you will, I knew I got to her, I rattled her, I shook her, I VANQUISHED HER!!! And you wanna know the best part? she probably hopped on an Aer Lingus flight, the airline she used to flight attend for, took her little ball, and went home to Ireland. I got no proof of that by the way, maybe Liv Morgan can go dig it up like she did that damning parking lot footage along with the car rental proof, but if she didn't take her ball and go home? then where the hell is she? to be honest? I don't know, and I don't care. If she never shows her face around here again? that'll be perfectly fine with me, but if she wants another piece of the Undeniable Diamond? bring it on BITCH! I'm not a hard woman to find.

(Tessa Blanchard)
Now we get into what happened on that very next Anarchy, Tessa Blanchard, Liv Morgan, my Women's Championship on the line. I felt like a trainwreck as I prepared to head out to the ring, but I put my protective knee brace on, I wrapped my mid section with extra strength bandages to protect my damaged left rib area, sid on that left arm sleeve, and I put on that custom lucha style protective mask, and I went out there to give the XWL universe what they deserved, a title match where the champion gives them everything they got and more to try and leave with that title still in their grasp, and fuzzy head, sore bones, and weak limbs and all I did just that, I fought with everything I had, but one momentary lapse in judgement cost me, I went under that ring with Liv and ate a sledgehammer shot to the skull for my troubles. Mind you, my head was a little fuzzy before I even stepped through the curtain, that shot completely put me into a different galaxy, I wasn't waking up from that, and just like that, the title I've busted my ass all year to elevate night in and night out was gone from me once again. I was at 20% at best out there, and was still THIS CLOSE to beating Liv Morgan and retaining my title, and she knew it, she sensed it, and she probably flashed back to when I spiked her head on a sledgehammer to spoil her one on one shot with Natalya at Final Stand, and then the bells went off and her payback plan was in motion, but I didn't possess the awareness in me at the time to anticipate it and avoid it, I got sucked right in and as a result I stand here no longer the Women's Champion.

(Tessa Blanchard)
Am I mad that Liv used an underhanded tactic like that to take that title away from me? I am, but I'm more angry at myself for letting it happen. I stand here with a slightly clearer head tonight and I can't say I'm surprised in the least bit that she resorted to an illegal tactic like that, I should've seen it coming a mile away in that match and I didn't, if anything, that says alot about me that at 20%? she STILL needed to resort to something like that to put me down, but alot of that loss is on me, and for that, I have only myself to blame and be mad at. I shouldn'tve competed at Warzone, and I shouldn'tve competed on that Anarchy, but I COULD NOT and WOULD NOT sit on my couch at home whilst they take my title away from me without someone actually beating for it, that was just not going to happen. So here we are now, I'm still banged up but I'm definitely feeling better then I did two to three weeks ago that's for sure, best way to put it is that I'm slowly but surely on the mend. Which brings me to my next announcement, as we all know I used my original contractual rematch clause to enter the Elimination Chamber at Downpour, a match which saw me regain the Women's Title from Kairi Sane, but seeing as I was able to successfully retain my title against Kairi in our final showdown at Coronation, my rematch clause was once again reinstated and activated within my contract for making a successful defense in my 2nd reign as champion.

(Tessa Blanchard)
So that being said, I wanna make it official right now, at Cyber----

The Juvenile Delinquent, who happens to also be the XWL Women's Champion, twirls out onto stage with her recently acquired title set firmly on her shoulder. Her lips harbor a twisted grin, and on top of her pink head sits a crooked tiara. Liv drags her blue tongue across her upper lip and looks ahead at Tessa and cocks her head to the side curiously. She narrows her eyes down the ramp at Blanchard while raising a microphone up slowly, prompting her music to fade out.

You're right, Tess! You DO look a lot better than you did a couple of weeks ago, when you were laid out on your back with a bloody gash on your forehead... Kinda like you left me in the ring at Final Stand, right?

Morgan tilts her head back and cackles obnoxiously into the microphone before refocusing her gaze on the Diamond.

You might be an improvement from yourself two weeks ago, but a wounded animal is still a wounded animal. I'll admit though, it takes a lot to come out on the other side of a lot of the things that you've gone through lately, Tess. I mean Becky practically ran you over with her car, but you still gave it your all and SOMEHOW (you're welcome, by the way) managed to beat her at Warzone. And after ALL that, even after crawling right into my trap and taking a poetic sledgehammer to the face, here you are again! Back at it and hungry for more. Not a lot of people would be able to do the same, but that's just our lovable Diamond, right guys?

Liv holds her microphone out towards the crowd, who faithfully cheer for their beloved Blanchard.

Believe it or not, I actually agree with a lot of what you're saying, T. First of all, Becky Lynch is a fire-crotched snake, but more importantly there were a few other things you mentioned that I can't help but agree with... Ya kinda said that you're stronger than me, and I'll admit, that's true. Maybe even a little bit faster, too... But, you also said that I outsmarted you, and that's the most important part of this whole thing, 'cause I'm not the same Liv that you walked over to get to Final Stand. I don't have anyone in my ear anymore who's manipulating my interests. Now? It's just me in my head, and the only interests I have are my own. You might be asking, what exactly does that change...? EVERYTHING. That got me this fancy crown, that got me this shiny title, and that is exactly what's gonna help me keep it at Cyberslam. So whatever you think you've got in store for me, you might as well scrap it. Cause no matter how good you feel right now, or how much you heal before Cyberslam, or what way you think you're gonna take your revenge out on me? I'm ALWAYS gonna be have an answer for it and a trick up my sleeve. And if not? Then I'm gonna have a plan B, then a plan C, then a plan D, and then plan-.... (A-B-C-D-...) E! And the list goes on and on and on basically 'til ya get to Z. Point is, you can take your rematch against me at Cyberslam and put on your best fight just to repeat the same history that happened two weeks ago -and who knows what kinda damage you might suffer this time- I mean, one wrong move, one more crack of that sledgehammer, and you might be out for good.... OR, you can look out for yourself, just like me, and go take some time to relax and get better. Why not play it safe for a change? What've you got to prove? After all, if ya can't be healthy, can ya really be a Champion?... And honestly, after everything you've been through, I don't think any of us are gonna judge you for it... I'd even go as far as to say, you DESERVE a break!

Liv pulls her mic away and shrugs, holding her hands up innocently at the mere suggestion. The fans, however, don't seem too keen on agreeing with Liv, but they know that Tessa's health comes first. Is it really worth potentially ending her career over? There's always another title match in the future when you're someone as skilled and determined as the Undeniable Tessa Blanchard, but is this really the best time for her to take that match?

(Tessa Blanchard)

You know what Liv? I can't believe I'm saying this, but maybe...JUST MAYBE...You may be right for a change. Maybe, for what is probably the first time ever, you just might have a reasonable point that I can at least level with and see eye to eye with for once. The XWL universe deserves the absolute best woman in this company holding that title and giving it the representation that it deserves night in and night out, the god's honest truth right now is? even if I took my rematch against you at Cyberslam and won? I just don't know if I could live up to those championship standards and deliver on them on a nightly basis, mentally I'm there, the XWL universe is always fired up to see our women in action and I feel like anytime I'm out there? they give me that extra fuel to make it through whatever obstacle that stands in my way and emerge victorious, I have no doubt that energy would await me at Cyberslam, and I have no doubts that mentally I'd be as dialed in as possible and as laser focused on the task at as I've ever been, but I like to consider myself a bit of a realist here and there, and in this case? I gotta deal in facts and reality and the reality of this situation is? I'm still banged up and feeling the effects of not just a car running me down, but two grueling championship matches in the span of two weeks, combine that with my hectic travel schedule and it's a ticking time bomb.

(Tessa Blanchard)
My head and my heart tells me to just keep going out there every week and every night and reclaim what's mine, but the cold hard facts are this, for starters? the title isn't mine anymore, it belongs to you now Liv, you saw a wounded animal and took advantage of it and you struck, it's irritating but it is what it is, you outsmarted me on that night and it's the reason you stand before me as Women's Champion right now, you saw and opportunity and you took it, end of discussion on that front. My harsh reality at this current time is this, sometimes the mind and the body are not on the same page, my mind is on becoming a 3x Women's Champion ASAP, but my body is just one sledgehammer shot or one critical mistake in the ring away from shattering into a million pieces after these last few months, you were spot on with your assessment there I'll give you that, and I I'll tell ya this right now Liv, I wanna be competing for many years to come in front of the XWL universe on the highest level, and I'm not gonna get back to where I was at that point in my life physically by signing up to another war with you at Cyberslam, so here's what I'm gonna do, when I leave the arena tonight, I'm packing my things up, and I'm flying home to Charlotte, NC to mull this decision over in deeper detail and just ensure I'm not making a colossal mistake one way or the other, come next week on Anarchy? I'll have my official answer ready for you champ, how's that sound?

The Queen of the Ring and Women's Champion seems a little surprised that Tessa actually listened to her, judging by the look on her face. Liv places one hand over her heart and puts on the biggest smile while raising her mic back up to reply to the Diamond.

NOTHING would make me happier, Tess. As a matter of fact, I wanna say THANK YOU Tessa Blanchard, for being a role model to all of these girls and boys out in the audience. Showing them that it's our responsibilities to look after ourselves, cause after all, if we don't... Who will?... Personally speaking, I'd much rather have you take a few weeks, months, even a year if you have to so you can make sure that you come back even better than you were before! Not fizzle out on an injury cause you're forcin' yourself to fight a battle you know you aren't ready to win. Don't let the aftermath of Becky Lynch's criminal behavior be the reason that the UNDENIABLE Tessa Blanchard has to give an early retirement speech. She might have run you over, but it isn't that easy to crush a Diamond. And don't let me beating you for this Women's Championship be what causes your ego to push your body to do things it isn't ready for... So Tess, go back home and think on it. Climb into bed, make yourself real nice and comfortable, and take ALLLLLLL the time you need. The Women's Division is in good hands, I'll hold down the fort for ya.

Tessa nods her head slowly, letting the questionably wise words of Morgan sink in. Liv takes the hand with her mic in it and flicks her pink hair back over her shoulder before lowering her mic behind her back. With a cheshire grin from ear to ear, Liv spins around on her heel and skips off backstage, through the curtain. Our screen fades out on Tessa's face, deep in thought, as she glances down at the mat in front of her and begins to exit the ring slowly to avoid irritating any of her numerous injuries.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019   XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2019 8:56 pm

Normal Match
Non-Title

XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 XaFl5Iy XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 MY8NMCe

l
+
l
+
l
+
l
+
l
+
l
+
l
+
l
+
l
+
l
+
l
+
l
+
l
+
l
+
l
+
l
+
l
+
l
+
l
+
l
+
l
+
l
+
l
+
l
+
l
+
l
+
l
+
l
+
l
+
l
+
l
+
l
+
l
+
l
+
l
+
l
+
l
+
l
+
l
+
l
+
l
+
l
+
l
+
l
+
l
+
l
+
l
+
l
+
l
+
l
+
l
+
l
+
l
+
l
+
l
+
l
+
l
+
l
+
l
+
l
+
l
+
l
+
l
+
l

XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 EQtcgwW

Balls deep into the match, Charlotte is out in the corner after a step-up enzuigiri by the Women's Champion, Liv Morgan. Morgan crawls to her feet, licking her lips in excitement as the cogs begin to turn in her twisted little pink head. The Queen of the Ring grabs hold of the neck of the Queen, and jumps up onto the top rope. With Charlotte's neck cradled inside of her arm, Liv flips forward, snapping Flair's neck onto her shoulder with the BLUE TONGUE STUNNER! Charlotte ricochets flat back onto the mat, and Liv doesn't waste a single second scrambling in for a cover....

XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 K2sk7yN

2...!

3!!

Liv's theme kicks in over the PA system to a conflicted, but mostly negative crowd reaction. The Blue-Tongued Brat pants with her trademarked tongue out in order to catch her breath before sitting up and laughing to herself. The referee lifts the mesh-covered wrist of the Women's Champion, and proceeds to retrieve her title for her.

[Mauro Ranallo]
The Women's Champion is on a roll, and it doesn't seem like that will be slowing down any time in the near future! Sasha Banks, Tessa Blanchard, Carmella (via social media), and now Charlotte Flair!

[Renee Young]
And as much as I don't trust the intentions of the Juvenile Delinquent, I truly think that what she said to Tessa Blanchard earlier is likely the best advice that the Diamond has received in awhile. Hopefully, the Undeniable One will take some time to recoup before coming back stronger than ever, and becoming a 3x Women's Champion again.

[Corey Graves]
Surprise, surprise. I disagree, Renee. I think BECAUSE of Liv's intentions, is all the more reason Tessa should take her advice and take some time off. Hell, maybe the whole women's locker room should consider doing the same! XWL's Wild Child is on a tear right now, and she's got no one above her on the hierarchy. As I've said before, the inmate has gained complete control of the asylum, and Tessa Blanchard is not at the physical capacity to handle that right now.

Liv yanks her title out of the grasp of the official and leans down at the unconscious Charlotte to let out an ear-piercing screech:

Who's the Queen now? HUH?!

Morgan turns her back to Flair and wipes the soles of her custom Jordan's off on the mat by her before exiting the ring. As she holds her Women's Championship high above her head and walks back up the ramp, she yaps out at the screaming and booing fans:

LONG LIV THE CHAMP!... ME!

Liv tosses her head back to accommodate that all too familiar hyene-like laughter of hers. She places her hand on the nape of her neck and flicks her cotton candy locks back over her shoulder, and throws in a little mock of Flair to pour a pinch of salt on the wound.

WOOOOO!
Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019   XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2019 12:51 am

As the now iconic theme of Trash City Stupid Idiots begins to play, the live audience in attendance lights up with cheers directed at the men that not only successfully defended their XWL Tag Team Championships seven days ago, but also successfully defended the Intercontinental Championship earlier in that evening. With two grueling matches, as well as two well deserved victories, Gable and Sabin look towards the future at their impending and rapidly approaching defense, but who will their opponents be? As that question lingers in the air, the “Stupid Idiots” from “Trash City” emerge from behind the curtain, Gable wearing his half of the gold proudly around his waist while Sabin mirrors it by also having his half of the Championships wrapped around his waist and the Intercontinental Championship diagonally around his chest, it's already bad enough trying to remove the Tag Team Championships from his grasp, will the Intercontinental Championship follow the same fate?

The duo stands back to back on the stage as a spotlight falls over them, both men extending their arms out towards the ring in the shape of a gun, Gable being on the right extends his left while Sabin extends his right before they fire their shot, a small wall of pyrotechnics going off on either side of them. They begin making their way down the ramp, slapping the hands of the XWL Universe on either side of them as they continue their uneventful descent down towards the ring. Upon making it to the ringside area, Gable rolls into the ring through the bottom rope while Sabin continues walking around the ring and makes it to the timekeeper's area, retrieving two microphones and joins Gable inside the confines of the ring. He tosses him a microphone, which Gable catches with ease, their theme dying down as they stand side by side in the center.

Chris Sabin
AND STILL THE LONGEST

[Chad Gable]
REIGNING

Chris Sabin
DEFENDING

[Chad Gable]
XWL TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS

Chris Sabin
OF THE WORLD!

[Chad Gable]
AND STILL THE INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION!

Chris Sabin
Eighteen months ago almost to the day, I made my return to this company at the expense at my now best friend and tag team partner in Chad Gable and if you told me we would end up where we currently are, I would have laughed in your face. Not only did we capture lightning in a bottle, not only did we put the Tag Team Division on the map, we ARE the division! For the better part of a year, we have had challenger after challenger, team after team, come after us, after these prestigious XWL Tag Team Championships only to fail at taking these from our possession. We've built a bit of a reputation for ourselves as the greatest tag team to ever step into this ring or any other, we were and are the team to beat and since becoming Tag Team Champions, not one team has taken these from us. When the lights were at their brightest, when there was no room for error, when the pressure was on and our backs were to the wall, we remained your Tag Team Champions.

Chris Sabin
For a division that has struggled to get off the ground for the better part of a decade, trust me, I know, I've been there before, to see it prosper is nothing short of miraculous. With that said, this combination of myself and Chad Gable is also miraculous, this is something that shouldn't have worked, our history up to that point dictated that we would never unite under a single banner, after all, we had spent four months beating the hell out of each other. On paper, we had no business trusting each other and we didn't but the combination of being excluded from a tournament that was supposed pay homage to the effort myself and Alex Shelley put into getting a tag division many years ago just didn't sit right with me and the fact that the man I just went to hell and back with found himself without a partner, I saw my opening and took it. And the rest is, as they say, history.

Chris Sabin
One year later and we're still here. Many teams have come and gone, trying to take these Championships from us, whether it's an attempt to capture the same lightning in a bottle that we did a year ago or trying to become a Champion and going after us because they think it'll be an easy win, it doesn't matter because we've shown over the past year that you'll need a lot more than synergy to beat us, you'll need a lot more than natural talent, you'll need a lot more than one liners and fancy team names to take these Championships from us. We are the constant, we are the reason this division is still standing and to all the Johnny come lately tag teams that think they have what it takes to remove these Tag Team Championships from our possession, be prepared for failure. We've beaten teams that have teamed for much longer than you have and that were much better than you are, so the question remains: Who's next?

Bad Vibez’ entrance music begins playing as the arena fills with boos. Adam Cole and Dominic Dijakovic emerge from the curtain with their arms outstretched and cocky smiles on their faces. Adam then begins to speak.

Adam Cole:
Who’s next you say? Dominik, did you hear that? They think they’ve run out of competition here in XWL. Well, let me introduce to you the best duo this company will ever see. My name is Adam Cole.

The crowd screams BAY BAY as Cole pauses and listens to the uproar. Cole smiles before speaking again.

Adam Cole:
And this giant is my buddy, Dominic Dijakovic. Feast your eyes on the future Tag Team Champions of XWL! So, you two think you’ve done it all? Have you beaten everyone there is to beat? Take a second look at your next competitors. The true elite of wrestling. We will take what belongs to us and that is those nice looking tag team titles. Hell, Sabin, I might as well take that Intercontinental Title off your hands too. You don’t deserve either because you aren’t the best. We are. Everyone here knows that we deserve this title shot more than anyone else, because we’re that damn good. People are tired of seeing two pieces of crap run this division into the dirt, so consider us the Saviors of this division. You’re welcome.

The crowd erupts into boos as Cole hands the mic to his partner.

[Dₒₘᵢₙᵢₖ Dᵢⱼₐₖₒᵥᵢc]
Settle down, you don’t have any say in this and I know you’d love to hear us grovel. No, this was a long time coming and all I have to say is to you two assjacks in the ring, you’ve met your match. You defended and climbed to the top of the mountain and fought oh so hard. Cole and I don’t hate you, although we don’t like you much at all. I respect the team effort and building this division to where you made the foundation, laid the groundwork for OUR Bad Vibes. On behalf of Cole and I, THANK YOU!

Dijakovic and Adam put their hands together praying and raising them up mocking that they are grateful for them.

[Dₒₘᵢₙᵢₖ Dᵢⱼₐₖₒᵥᵢc]
You’re saved by the bell, is what I would like to say but you know damn well that once the bell rings for that match to begin at CyberSlam and we are promptly proudly voted in to dismantle TCSI, it’ll be our prophecy fulfilled. The Undisputed Era couldn’t get it done, but we aren’t them. We’re still UN-DE-FEA-TED… and what that means is you’re going to feel everything bad and everything good will fade away once we rip your Tag Team Championships off your beaten broken and battered bodies. XWL management did something right for once, they listened and here we are.. we’re looking at the Fools with the Gold, oh how the mighty shall fall. My fists, your FACE. My knees, your FACE! My boots, you guessed it.. YOUR.. F-

Dominik is cut off as Cole and him step to the side talking to each other off the microphone blatantly disrespected by the arrival of...

{Kyle O'Reilly}
Hey...

The four men in the ring try to source  where the voice came from, as the cameras pick up on a concerned looking Kyle O'Reilly walking through the crowd

{Kyle O'Reilly}
Super sorry to interrupt, honestly I am, it looks like you're having some kind of important meeting so I won't take up too much of your time, I promise!

Tcsi seem amused by Kyles arrival, but Cole and Djankovic couldn't be more pissed off as he jumps over the barricade behind the announcers table

{Kyle O'Reilly}
See I'm in a bit of a pickle, and I really don't know what to do. Truth and I were searching for Walter so we could get the million dollar championship back, we spent hours looking for the man, but I got a little bit peckish and I might have, kind of, left him on his own and now I can't find him!

Kyle shakes his head and looks down, ashamed of himself for abandoning his best friend just to satisfy his hunger.

Kyle O’Reilly
Well come out then!!

The crowd laughs as Truth sticks out his head from under the ring and looks to his left, then his right. His hand pops out from under the apron, revealing that he is holding a microphone in his hand.

R-Truth
NO!! I’m mad at you!!

Kyle O’Reilly
How did you find a working microphone dow- Nevermind.. Why don’t you want to come out from under the ring Truth?

R-Truth
Mr. Kyle…. You left me all alone before!! I offered you a pocket dog, but you just left me!! I was lost!! I didn’t know where to go!! So.. So I went into the vents to hide.. Mr. Kyle… I was in the vents.. I was wandering past Vince McMahon’s office.. And that’s where I saw it.. Well, two of them actually… And they were..

Kyle O’Reilly
Oh no….

Kyle puts his head in his hands as he realizes what Truth saw in the vents. Last week it was Alexa Bliss who had to see it.. And now Truth?.. And with Truth being in the mental state that he’s in, there’s no way of telling how he will handle this..

R-Truth
Oh Mr. Kyle, it was horrible.. I saw-

Kyle O’Reilly
You don’t have to sa-

R-Truth
SPIDERS!!!!!

The crowd laughs as Kyle looks at Truth with a blank expression.

R-Truth
It was terrible Mr. Kyle!! They were huge!! And they had ten legs each!!

Kyle O’Reilly
That’s impossible, spiders onl- Nevermind.... Look Truth, I’m sorry tha-

R-Truth
You mean it?

Kyle O’Reilly
What?.. Yeah, I mean it, Truth. I’m really sorry. I fee-

R-Truth
Okay!!

Truth smiles and hops out from under the ring as Kyle walks over to him.

R-Truth
Well, seeing as we’re best friends again, and seeing as Chris Shelley and Alex Gable are standing right there looking for challengers, why don’t we throw our name into the shirt?

Kyle O’Reilly
You mean into the hat?

R-Truth
What?

Kyle O’Reilly
Yes. I think that’s a great idea Truth.

R-Truth
Me too!! After all,  I don’t have the Intercontinental Money in the Bank briefcase anymore, because I cashed it in last week.. And lost…

Sabin smiles to himself in the ring as he remembers his victory last week against Truth.

R-Truth
And then after the match WALTER pinned me for my 24/7 7-11 Eurpean Million Dollar Title… So now I have no briefcase.. And no championship…

Kyle O’Reilly
Well it looks like it’s time to change that!!

Truth and Kyle high five and then slide into the ring. Kyle walks right up to Sabin and Gable as Truth walks up to Cole and his partner. They raise their mics and speak at the same time.

Kyle O’Reilly R-Truth
We challenge you for the Tag Team Titles!!!

Kyle looks over at Truth with a confused expression as Truth does the same to Kyle.

Kyle O’Reilly
Truth, they’re not the champs.. Sabin and Gable are.. Look at their titles..

Truth realizes that he walked up to the wrong people. He then does a double take as he sees Adam Cole’s partner.

R-Truth
Oh you’re right.. I don’t even know who this is…

Truth then walks over to Kyle, and joins him in getting in Sabin and Gable’s faces.

R-Truth
We challenge you for your Intercon-

Kyle O’Reilly
Tag Team..

R-Truth
Tag Team Titles!!!

The boo's reign down from the XWL universe as the theme of XWL's King Of The Ring begins to blast within the arena, within moments the King Of The Ring Cesaro and his newly found Enterprise ally in Bobby Roode both step out onto the stage with mics in hand. As one would expect, superstars of their wealth and stature are both suited and booted for the occasion so to speak. The two Enterprise members take position in the center of the stage as Cesaro's theme cuts off and the sheer amount of boo's reigning down upon this duo instantly become more evident. Cesaro and Roode laugh off the hate amongst themselves, chalking it up to nothing more then jealousy from these inferior people attending the show tonight.

(Cesaro)
Ladies and gentleman of the XWL universe, I'm sorry you've been subjected to this little subpar talent jamboree taking place down there in the ring, but fear not, you've all been saved because the Enterprise has entered orbit, and what are we orbiting around you might ask? those World Tag Team Championships and the two goofs who currently hold them! Please Gable and Sabin, don't take too much offense to that, because the biggest goof of you all is the one down there with Kyle O Reilly, he probably doesn't know what day it is, nor does he probably know his head from his ass because it's shoved really far up his rear if he thinks you two are worthy of ANY sort of consideration for a Tag Team Championship opportunity, the only hat that will involve the two of you and something being thrown into it? is gonna be the hat sat beside you both on your street corner that people throw their spare pity change into when Me and Bobby put you clowns out of a job!

(Cesaro)
And look at what else we got out here Bobby, Bad Vibez, sounds like the name of some 311 or Sublime pothead album that came out in the 90's, I mean just look at em Bobby, does that look like a team comprised of two money making supreme athletes like us? does that look like two of the most marketable stallions this company's ever known? NEIN on both of those fronts, now the franchise? XWL brass? they'd be perfectly fine with these average joes holding championship gold in this company, hell look at who's currently holding em!!! It doesn't get more plain jane then those two!!! but everyone needs to understand one thing, we're not the franchise...

(Cesaro and Roode)
WE'RE THE ENTERPRISE!!!!

(Cesaro)
Which means you're gonna have to go through us if you plan on making it anywhere in this division, and before one of you interrupt me with some snarky comment, let's get it out of the way right now, what happened last week when the two of you faced Me and Daniel was an absolute once in a lifetime fluke, a dead clock's right twice a day as they say, and one of those two times happened to be right when that pinfall occurred. It was a fluke, an anomaly, a tragedy, and it's NEVER happening again!!! Daniel is the World Heavyweight Champion, he's too good to be sharing a ring with you clowns anyways, so I told him Daniel my good buddy, you focus on three things in your life, your family, your luxury, and the World Heavyweight Championship, you leave the rest to Me and Bobby, and that's exactly why we're out here right now.

(Cesaro)
We're here to put an end to this charade, we're not here to play like Kyle and Truth, we're here to get PAID, and trust me, fun and games do not equal cash and championships. We don't care if we give off Bad Vibezz, good vibezz, mediocre vibezz, or any version of vibezz that Dominic and Adam choose to mispell and try and pass off as clever name marketing, the only "vibezz" we give a damn about is the ones that flow through the arena when the referee hands us our newly won World Tag Team Championships, and trust me ladies and gentleman, that is a scenario is is going to play out much much sooner then later, because Chad and Chris? Your true #1 contenders have arrived, and we are GLO-----

Cesaro stops himself mid sentence and smiles.

(Cesaro)
I'll leave that part to you Bobby.

[[Bobby Roode]]
GLORIOUS...and going to take The Tag-Team Championships from you! Don't believe us? You don't have to, the proof will be when those titles are around our waists, and the winner's check is in our hands. You may be The LONGEST, REIGNING, DEFENDING, XWL...WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS...but every novelty act wears out its welcome sooner rather than later, and you two "stupid idiots" will be no exception. You like to run around here making jokes, you like to put on silly skits, you like to dress up and play pretend. While Cesaro and I? We live in reality, and the reality is this boys...you're in the presence of The Enterprise, the single greatest assortment of Superstars this industry has ever seen. Because we're not here to get "over" we're here to get PAID! Our motivation is to line our pockets, our desire is to have a bank account that can be passed down for generation after generation, after generation...AFTER GENERATION! And in order to have the fattest stack of cash imaginable? In order to be successful where it counts? We have to be at the top of the food chain, and every team out here right now is our prey because you're trying to keep our families from having the best of everything by standing in our way. So prepare to have your bad vibes taken away, prepare to witness the cold hard truth, and prepare to look like even bigger idiots than you already appear...for we are not asking for an opportunity...we are simply telling you that it belongs to us, for those Tag-Team Titles are now property of The Enterprise, so we can either do this the easy way, and you hand them over willingly. Or, we can make an example out of every last one of you.

Bad Vibez look to take exception to what The Enterprise has collectively said and start to walk toward the ropes shouting "Come say that to our faces" but before anything can go any further than that, suddenly we hear a Woman's voice echo, as the tron lights up and it's none other than Linda McMahon. She's coming to us live from within Mr. McMahon's office, and Vince is shown sitting in the background being unusually quiet as she appears to have heard about what was going on and decided to address it herself, much like she did not too long ago with Alexa Bliss and Mandy Rose.

[Linda McMahon]
Gentlemen please, try to let cooler heads prevail because while this show may be titled "Anarchy" I will not hesitate to have security intervene if need be. Now your problem seems to have a very simple solution. TCSI as The Tag-Team Champions you have been extremely successful. But that success doesn't invalidate any of The Tag-Teams out there with you right now. They all would like a shot at being the one team that can bring your historic reign to an end...and I think seeing as Cyberslam is coming up...and it's the one night a year where The XWL Universe holds all the power? We save everyone the trouble and allow them to determine the fate of this dispute. The Tag-Team Championships will be defended, and they decide which team you face. Will it be Dominik Dijakovic and Adam Cole? Will it be Kyle O'Reilly & R-Truth? Or will it be Cesaro and Robert Roode? The choice is theirs, and with 3 weeks to earn their votes I wish all of you the best of luck and urge you to prove why you believe you truly CAN be the next Tag-Team Champions if voted in. Thank you gentlemen, and seeing as I can tell you're mostly ready for a fight? All 8 of you will get that fight and then some when you face off in two separate Fatal Four Way Matches NEXT WEEK! Good night, gentlemen and good luck.

The tron returns back to it's normal shot of the ringside camera where the focus then shifts to a shot of each Tag-Team currently out here. TCSI take this time to raise up their Tag-Team titles, while each respective team stares at The Champions, ready to hit the campaign trail and prove why they as Linda said are indeed the NEXT Tag-Team Champions. Which team does The XWL Universe believe should face TCSI? Next week's collection of Fatal 4 Way matches should prove interesting in swaying the voters that's for sure.

Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019   XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2019 12:32 pm

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 U54TzOl XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 Z8EwJ62

Corey Graves
That's it?! That's how it ends?!

Mauro Ranallo
Nooo!!! Not again!!

We go to a commercial break. We are shown a few commercials before the last one plays. We can see Johnny Knoxville and R-Truth holding fireworks.

Knoxville
Hi! I’m Johnny Knoxville from the Jackass movies. If you’ve seen them then you know that I don’t just save Fireworks for the Fourth of July!! And when I use fireworks for my stunts I only use Ha- Truth No!!!

[color=#ffff00]Knoxville realizes that Truth has lit his, and that they are in a small indoor room. The Firework goes off and hits the camera off of its tripod. We are shown the ceiling, as well as bright fireworks going off throughout the room. We hear screaming and Truth’s voice saying “My bad, this one is on me!! That’s my bad y’all” as the screen goes black. We are brought back to Anarchy where we see Janela and Moxley staring each other down. Their heads had just turned from the stage, so one could assume that during the commercial break something happened on the titantron. Moxley is shown getting bandages applied to protect his still injured ribs./color]

Mauro Ranallo
Ladies and gentlemen, big news! During the commercial break we were informed by LINDA MCMAHON that this match WILL NOT end in a count out!

Corey Graves
That's right Mauro. This match will be restarted and it will be FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE!

Falls Count Anywhere

Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019   XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2019 4:31 pm

Main Event
Triple Threat Match

XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 99pUbVkXWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 NVX7iO0XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 AROEfwe

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019   XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2019 10:38 am

SUPER SORRRY I SHOULD HAVE POSTED THIS LAST WEEK

--------------------------------------

Corey Graves
What about what this woman can dish out Renee? Nia Jax threw Belair into literally every part of the arena last week

Renee Young
And she got back up, every time, she got back up and she took the fight to Nia. Despite everyone’s disbelief, she did the impossible and she hoisted Nia Jax up over her head, a super human feat!

Corey Graves
So what? She couldn’t hold the weight and she lost.

Mauro Ranello
That’s because of Charlotte though Corey.

Renee Young
Exactly Mauro! Charlotte devised the match to be unwinnable for Bianca, but when she hoisted Nia high above her head AND performed one press, Charlotte went into panic mode, and she did what she always does, she cheated to secure the victory!

Corey Graves
It doesn’t matter how she did it Renee, all that matters is last week, Bianca learnt what happens when you make an enemy out of the Queen!

Renee Young
All Charlotte showed last week is that she’s nothing but a bully! She got Nia Jax to do her dirty work for her and then she tried to break Biancas legs and end her career, she’s a disgusting person, and nothing she does is fair!

[Nia Jax]
Oh Renee would you please just stop!

XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 OxgVepN

[Nia Jax]
Honestly after what you did last week, I’m surprised you have the gall to show your face here tonight. Commentators are supposed to remain impartial Renee, but you let your feelings take you over, and you showed your true colours when you ran down that ramp to check on Bianca. Charlotte was right about you, the first ever female XWL commentator is wasted on you, it’s time you packed up your little case, took off that headset and went back to doing the job you were born for, holding out a microphone so the REAL women can talk.

Renee Young
You can say whatever you want to Nia, it’s not going to bother me. Frankly I couldn’t care less what you or Charlotte think about me.

[Nia Jax]
And that’s just one of the many mistakes that you’ve made over your career. Charlotte and I, we are the most dominant force in this company, and we will be for a long, long time, it’s incredibly stupid of you to continue making enemies out of us. Last week, Bianca got exactly what she deserved, but Renee, it doesn’t have to be the same way for you, you may not have been able to save Bianca, but you still have an opportunity to save yourself…

Mauro Ranello
What is Nia talking about?

Corey Graves
If you give her the opportunity to finish we might find out Mauro.

XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 GOckuNo

[Nia Jax]
You and Charlotte haven’t exactly been the best of friends these last couple of months, and we understand, it’s difficult to accept that you’re just not as good as you think you are… Well, I mean we don’t understand, because we’re both incredible athlete’s, and you’re just there… But we do know how you must feel, being stuck in a mans world, unable to hold your own weight, having to be held up every single night by Corey Graves and that other guy, It must be exhausting for you!

Renee Young
Keep throwing your shade at me Nia, you aren’t going to get to me.

[Nia Jax]
No you’re right there, Renee. I’m going to get to you, because you’re going to come to me. See, Charlotte and I, we have an opportunity for you, one we believe you should take, unless you want to end up like your little friend Bianca… so why don’t you stand on up and come join me in the ring huh? That’s a good girl.

Nia walks up the steel steps, and onto the apron. Renee doesn’t budge from her seat, despite Corey’s constant prodding.

Corey Graves
Renee, if you don’t go, then what happened to you at Warzone will be nothing compared to what they’ll do to you, trust me, just go, I’ll be here the whole time, I won’t let them lay a hand on you again.

Renee’s a little taken aback by Corey’s pledge of protection, and she’s not sure what to do.

[Nia Jax]
Let me make this easier for you. If you don’t come and join me in this ring, then I’ll come down there and drag you here your hair. It’s up to you.

Nia smirks, the crowd boos, that is, until Renee takes off her headset and stands up! The whole arena show their support for her, as she makes her way over to the ring. Nia enters the ring through the ropes, as Renee pulls herself up onto the apron on the opposite side. Cautious, she enters the ring, and the two women walk up to each other.

XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 U2tsLhs

[Nia Jax]
Now that didn’t need to be so difficult did it? There’s a reason I wanted you to join me here Renee, as I said before Charlotte, being the genius that she is, has come up with a solution to your little rivalry now that Bianca Belair has been dealt with.

The entire arena rains jeers down on Nia as she smiles at the mention of Belair’s name, while only making Renee angrier.

[Nia Jax]
I’ll just come right out with it, Charlotte promises that she won’t make your life a living hell, as long as you step down from your job announcing XWL’s shows.

The audience just continue to boo as Renee looks confused, as if she’d ever agree to that.

Mauro Ranello
Nia Jax is insane! Why would Renee ever agree to something so ridiculous?

Corey Graves
For her own safety, Mauro.

XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 PEElNIZ

[Nia Jax]
Think carefully about your answer, because if you refuse, I’m afraid I’m just going to have to make you my bitch!

The atmosphere in the arena changes, the crowd start to cheer, and as Nia stares Renee down after making her threat, she’s taken back as Renee simply laughs in her face…

*CRACK!*

Mauro Ranello
Oh my god! Did you hear that?!

Nia clutches her back immediately. Behind her, we see the hometown girl Bianca Belair standing there holding her long whip-like hair in her hand. Renee nods her head in approval of Nia's pain. Again, The EST takes another swing.

*CRACK!*

Nia lets out a yelp this time, the whip-like hair cracking the same spot on Nia's back as the first strike. Bianca quickly walks around Nia, snatching the microphone from the hand of Renee Young.

Corey Graves
Well that wasn't very friendly!

Bianca speaks.

XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 10kptZU
Look at big bad Nia Jax.. You're not as bad as you think, sweetheart! Just like your little friend Charlotte Flair... Just like every bully in every walk of life, when someone stands up to you...

Bianca grabs her whip-like hair and swings again.

*CRACK!*

Bianca strikes the outside of Nia's left knee, taking the large woman down a peg.

..when someone stands up to you, you crumble! You and your little friend Charlotte need to realize who you're messing with! I am the StrongEST!

*CRACK!*

I am the FastEST!

*CRACK!*

I am the SmartEST!

*CRACK!*

...and I am the BaddEST woman that you have ever met!

We begin hearing a rumbling of boos here in Bianca Belair's hometown, but they aren't booing Bianca. Just before Bianca can strike with her hair another time, she is struck from behind!

*SMACK!*

Bianca's back spasms as the impact against her back buckles her onto her knees.

*SMACK!*

Charlotte Flair delivers a second blow to Bianca's, her knees give way and she falls forwards onto the canvas. It looks like she's about to swing again, when she remembers that Renee Young is still in the ring..

XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 Gf7FB7I

The panic in Renee's eyes is clear as Charlotte's mischevious smile grows, and she turns to face Young.

[Charlotte Flair]
Watch this!

Charlotte lifts the chair up, and swings down with all of her might, striking Bianca's leg again. Renee plucks up the courage and steps forward, grabbing hold of the chair as Charlotte lifts it up again... Charlotte can't believe Young's audacity, but she doesn't need to worry for long, as Nia grabs Renee from behind, holidng her securely, as Charlotte slams down the chair again, and again, and again!

Mauro Ranello
This is awful! Someone do something!

Nia throws Renee to the side, and she rolls out of the ring, as Charlotte and Nia both prepare themselves...

Ruby Riott comes sprinting down the ramp, Charlotte lifts her chair, ready to strike, when she's sent tumbling into the ropes as Sarah Logan enters the ring from the other side and shoves Nia Jax into Charlotte. The chair falls outside of the ring, as Nia and Charlotte both angrily turn towards Logan, taking their eyes off Riott, who having just picked up the chair, slides into the ring.

Both women are completely distracted by Logan as Ruby strikes Jax across the back with the chair. Nia yells, and Logan retaliates, taking her down with a vicious kick. Nia rolls out as Charlotte looks from one woman to the other, and attempts to leave, but....

*SMACK!*

Charlotte screams out in pain as Bianca, who's back to her feet, whips her directly across the back with her hair. The queen falls down to the canvas, Bianca moves to strike again, but luckily for Charlotte, Nia has her back, as she pulls her out of the ring, and the two women retreat up the ramp as Ruby, Sarah and Bianca look on from the ring.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019   XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 16/9/2019 - 23/9/2019
Page 1 of 1