Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019

Go down 
+5
P.R Son
Legal
P1
Sam
Dash
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019   XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2019 5:02 pm

XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019 6RDnp5o
LIVE FROM: Bankers Life Fieldhouse
Indianapolis, Indiana

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019 QFxqdhz XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019 UpcVnTg
Bianca Belair Faces The Queen's Wrath
XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019 4Nfxo7P
Normal Match
XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019 Cs3ji2w XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019 Mn538ez
Normal Match
XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019 4BE8WdU XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019 3PN4K1P
Normal Match
XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019 VJrUGKo XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019 O2kuoDo
Normal Match
Intercontinental Championship

XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019 Edw7CQY XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019 ODflDlc
Normal Match
XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019 XaFl5Iy XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019 YQWbyg3
Normal Match
XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019 AROEfwe XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019 U54TzOl
Normal Match
XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019 MS3cVjc XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019 Z8EwJ62
Tag Team Match
XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019 QumC0Y5 XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019 F2v3UUQ
XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019 NVX7iO0 XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019 FTKanIE
Normal Match
XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019 JY2r0Qx XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019 ATz1zLM
Main Event
XWL Tag Team Championships

XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019 M7fGTmg
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019   XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2019 5:03 pm

Following that video package for the brand new Women's Champion, our screens switch to the stage where our regularly scheduled pyro show begins.

XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019 VVFxUO0

The pyro on this occasion is bright pink and blue, clearly a nod to Women's Champion, Liv Morgan, who is scheduled to open the show shortly.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Good evening ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to another edition of XWL: Anarchy! I'm Mauro Ranallo, alongside my broadcast colleagues Renee Young, and Corey Graves.

[Renee Young]
And what you just witnessed is the current leader of the entire Women's Division, Liv Morgan. After a mysterious victory over Tessa Blanchard last week in the Main Event of Anarchy, Liv found herself finally holding the title that has evaded her all of her career, and not just because she stole it this time. No, Liv is most certainly the Women's Champion and at the forefront of the Women's Division right now, and what a scary reality that is. Only after the match did we find out Liv's little "evasion" under the ring, was a strategically placed trap. She struck the former Women's Champion with the same sledgehammer that Tessa once used against Liv many months ago, and rolled the Diamond's unconscious body back inside of the ring for the 3 count. It was truly just-

[Corey Graves]
Absolute GENIUS? Let it be known that I am not the biggest fan of the Delinquent, but one thing Liv Morgan has that sets her apart from the pack is her wiliness and trickery. Growing up on the streets of Jersey, Liv has learned every trick that's in the book, and still has plenty of her own up her sleeve! After being oppressed by the Boss, Sasha Banks, Morgan has finally freed herself from being beneath the heel of Banks and found unparalleled success as a result. I think that anyone challenging the current Women's Champion is going to have to come into it ready for an absolute street fight. Liv is an expert at playing dirty, whether the rule book calls for it or not. She knows her way around the referee's watchful eye like a pro, and always has something devious in her back pocket. With that Women's Championship around her waist? I'm willing to bet that her antics are only going to become even more drastic to protect the title that she's tried to capture for so long.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Speak of the Delinquent, and she shall appear!

Liv spirals out onto the stage like a spinning top, the Women's Championship secured around her waist. She slams her right, and then left foot down which brings her to a stop in the center of the stage. She drags her tongue across her pearly white teeth with a devilish smile as she glances from side to side at the crowd, who for the most part, are still heavily booing her. It's clearly still a tricky subject for many of the fans, as Liv has spent the bulk of her career as an abused underdog who never quite grasped success. She finally broke free of the clutches of Sasha Banks, which was a major step in the right direction, but the means that she used to do so set her back about four or five in the process, and her demeanor ever since has solidified her as a far shot from anyone that the people can cheer for with a clear conscience.

[Corey Graves]
You've got to admit, Liv may not be a conventional Champion, but this has been a long time coming for the Juvenile Delinquent. The audience clearly knows that, which is why there's some clear hesitation to boo the Blue-Tongued Brat.

[Renee Young]
If you would have asked me a month and a half ago if I thought Liv Morgan deserved to be Women's Champion, I would've said absolutely! But the way she got here by using and humiliating Sasha Banks on live television, and then the way she took out Tessa Blanchard in their match last week? I think I speak for myself and the majority of the audience here tonight when I say that I can't support that.

[Corey Graves]
Oh, you mean when Liv finally gave the Boss a taste of her own medicine? What Liv did to Sasha Banks at Coronation was a culmination of what the Banks had been doing to her for her entire career. It amazes me how you people can sympathize for someone as calculated and manipulative as Sasha Banks! Liv Morgan took control of her career at Coronation, and CLEARLY it's paying off.

Liv reaches back behind her neck and flicks her baby pink hair back over her shoulder, laughing as she clasps both hands behind her back and begins to skip down the ramp. Once she reaches the bottom, Morgan continues to prance around the entirety of the ring, giving every man, woman, and child a good look before rolling into the ring and popping up onto her knees. Once inside, Liv grins and hops up to her feet before sprinting towards the ropes. She leaps up and kicks her feet through, landing on the second rope and grabbing hold of the top rope for stability. She crosses her legs and looks straight ahead at the camera, her shining Women's Championship covering her midsection while she sticks her blue raspberry tongue out and winks, holding it out for a moment before bursting into laughter which causes her tongue to retreat back inside of her mouth. Liv hops back off of the ropes and walks over to the corner to collect a microphone while her music dies out. She holds up the microphone like a shy kid in class, shifting her weight from her left foot, right foot, left foot, and back to the right again with a guilty-as-sin grin on her face.

XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019 ZallQtv
This time last year, I was kicked back in the doctor's office, watching Anarchy on a monitor, just HOPING that I'd finally be cleared to compete again. I got to watch the "great" Natalya every FREAKIN' week, walkin' around with her life lessons, policing the Women's Division with this very title on her shoulder... And now? It's FINALLY mine! HAHAHA!

Liv twirls around once more, dusting off her title around her waist as she comes to a stop, all while keeping one hand hidden behind her back.

And we ALL know how I feel about the police.... Unlike Nattie, unlike Kairi Sane, and unlike Tessa Blanchard, I'm not gonna tell all you in the back what to do. I'm not here to keep the peace, or set an example. Actually, I'm not here to do ANYthing for ANY of you. This is Anarchy after all, isn't it? Or am I on the wrong show? 'Cause the last few Champions we've had got me thinkin' we were on Nanny 911!... I dunno about you guys, but NOBODY is gonna tell me what to do, EVER again. I don't play by the rules, I don't respect the ref, and I don't owe anything to any McMahon. Nobody helped me get where I am, in fact? It was the exact opposite. I had someone holdin' me back the entire time. I got to the top after I finally cut myself loose, and took my career into MY OWN hands... I might not be the biggest, or the strongest, maybe not even the fastest, but y'know what I am...? I'm the one that's willing to go places that nobody else here has the balls to go. I do things that nobody else has the guts to do, and I use weapons that nobody else has the nerve to use. Because the truth is that I don't give half a shit about your rules! And I couldn't care less about your regulations, either. I'm gonna do whatever it is that I have to in order to stay at the top... And as for you, Tess...?

Liv tilts her head to the side, sucking on the inside of her cheek while shifting her weight to her other foot once again like a child confessing something bad to their parents, but without any of the fear or regret.

I'd say it's nothin' personal, but it's actually totally personal. I'm so sick of Champions like you, acting like you're such role models. This was the same person who spiked my head off a sledgehammer a few months ago people, and now SHE'S got the moral high ground?... WHAT?!... Every Women's Championship match I've ever had was taken from me by somebody else. One of those people was Sasha Banks, and the other was YOU, Tessa. What happened to you last week? That was LONG overdue, because that moment at Final Stand belonged to ME. That was supposed to be MY crowning moment, and you stole it, just like Sasha did at Breakthrough. I've made my feelings about Sasha Banks very clear, and I had no problem ending her career because of those feelings. As far as I'm concerned, you're just the next head on the chopping block of people who tried to hold me down. So, "Diamond," let last week be a lesson on what happens when you steal from the master thief. I might not get you back that night, or the next week, or the week after that, but I WILL come back for what I want, and I'll get my hands on it by any means necessary.

Liv's serious and dark glare only lasts for a brief moment, as seconds later, she's shaking it off and showcasing a gleeful and childlike smile once again.

But enough about that, 'cause I got some more good news for you guys! Since I successfully won the Women's Championship with my Queen of the Ring crown, I asked Mr. McMahon super DUPER nicely, and guess what?... He let me keep it! Sooooo....

Liv finally pulls her hidden hand around from behind her back, revealing the tiara that she had previously sported for months before turning it in for her Main Event match with Tessa Blanchard last week. She breathes on it and rubs it off on the upper thigh of her tights before delicately placing it on top of her head, just a bit crooked, of course. The crown hooks around just one of Liv's pigtails, leaving a messy slant, but she couldn't be more satisfied.

LONG LIV THE CHAMP, ME! Hahahaha...!

The crowd bursts throw the roof with cheers and excitement, and Liv's blue doll eyes triple in size. Her jaw drops in shock and horror as she clutches her belt, quickly pulling it off of her waist and holding it close over her chest. The crowd are on their feet and screaming at the arrival of the Diamond to silence this reckless, juvy, street rat. Liv's legs are trembling in fear as she takes a few shaky steps back into the ropes, but as the music continues to play, there's no sign of the former Women's Champion. The crowd's anticipation slowly begins to die out as Liv cracks up into hysterical laughter. As the music finally fully fades out, Liv drops to the mat, rolling back and forth while hugging her title in one hand, and laughing her absolute a$$ off into the microphone. It doesn't take long for the fans to catch on, and instantly begin to boo the Jersey jokester.

YOU SHOULDA SEEN THE LOOKS ON YOUR FACES!

Morgan is on the verge of tears from cackling so hard. She finally sits up and wipes her index finger under her eyes before taking a deep breath and stepping up to her feet again.

Whew! You guys are WAY too easy. C'mon! You seriously think she's gonna come out here, guns blazing, after that absolute BEATING I gave her last week?... HA!... I run this Division now. So if you're already begging and hoping for Tessa to run in, knock me out, take my title, and save the day? You're gonna be waiting a long, LOOOONG time, cause this party's only gettin' started...

Liv tosses her microphone up into the air and proceeds to laugh, letting the mic come crashing back down onto the mat with a BOOM! Morgan drops down and rolls out of the ring, holding her Championship high above her crown-wearing head as she sticks her bright blue tongue out and grins, skipping fully around the ring one more time. Liv makes sure to mock and torment all of the fans in the front row along her way by blowing her tongue at them or twisting her wrist under her eyes to imitate the crying children.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Quite a message by the new Women's Champion, wouldn't you agree, Renee?

[Renee Young]
At this point I think all we can do is wish Tessa Blanchard a speedy recovery and pray that she makes it back to challenge Liv before too much damage has been done. Liv might have bested the Diamond last week, but if there's one thing we've learned from Tessa's career, it's that she never stays down long.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Corey?

[Corey Graves]
I actually think Liv has a valid point here. Tessa was one of the most reckless and ruthless superstars on the roster. Suddenly she wins a title, and she's a role model? In the Delinquent's case, what you see is what you get. She's the same unruly, scrappy, and untrustworthy Jersey troublemaker now that she was before she won the Women's Championship. The inmate just gained control of the prison, and things are about to get interesting.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Only time will tell how the rest of the Women's locker room, most namely Tessa Blanchard, will respond to this colorful new reign.

The camera cuts back to Liv skipping back up the ramp with the title resting on her mesh-covered shoulder. She spins around at the top of the stage and fully extends her arm up, holding her Championship as high as her anatomy will allow. She spits out her blue tongue proudly, snickering to herself in the process with a slightly sinister twist in her grin as the camera fades to black for a our first commercial break of the evening.

Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019   XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2019 9:23 pm

XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019 XfUy2vc

[Charlotte Flair]]
I just wanted to say again, how thrilled I am that you came all of this way just to help me out like this. I honestly don’t know what this Bianca’s problem I with me, but after what she did to me last week, and at warzone, well it just means a lot to me that I’ve still got some friends out there watching my back, so thank you.

Charlotte stands with a shit eating grin on her face as she talks to a mysterious person who the camera’s intentionally hiding for the surprise factor. I wonder who it could be??

XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019 SEp6hLK

[[Paige]]
Oh Charlotte, you don’t need to thank me. I’m always happy to step in and do a favour for one of my closest friends, you know that! Besides, I didn’t really have much going on this week if I’m being honest, and I’ve been looking for opportunities to show off my newest client, after that mess with the revival haha… But yeah, when you called me, when you told me you needed my help, I just had to do something. I mean, I saw Warzone, I saw what that woman did to you, it was insane! You were taken completely by surprise and you just had no chance, she was all over you!

Charlotte lets out a sigh and sticks her tongue out through her teeth, clearly not happy with the direction Paige is going.

[[Paige]]
And last week? I’ve never seen you look so helpless! That hair whip must have hurt, it definitely looked like it would hurt, and then falling through that table, losing to Awesome Kong, again, and being manhandled after the match… I mean, there’s no wonder you felt like you had to ask me for help..

XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019 U9ONqni

[Charlotte Flair]]
Hang on. Let’s just get one thing straight before we go any further. The only reason I contacted you to ask for your assistance was because my livelihood is at risk here, not because I can’t defeat Kong and definitely not because I can’t handle myself against someone as basic as Bianca. These last few weeks I’ve been attacked, assaulted, had my matches interfered with, and been put through multiple tables. I need someone imposing, someone that will grab that crazy bitch by the neck and throw her against the wall the next time she tries to jump me, and that’s where you come in.

XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019 QULoz9V

[[Paige]]
Well then you’re in luck, because I have exactly what you’re looking for, waiting patiently in my locker room.  The strongest, most imposing, intimidating woman you could ever imagine, a true goliath of the business, the kind of woman who will rip you in half and then put you back together, just so she can rip you apart again. And of course, the woman who will dismantle and destroy Bianca Belair tonight, for you Charlotte.

Charlotte’s liking what she’s hearing, and her smiles coming back.

[[Paige]]
Trust me Charlotte, I only have your best interests at heart, and I would never suggest someone who wasn’t capable of watching your back. But enough of this talking, I think it’s time you met her, don’t you?

Paige points to the door behind her, motioning Charlotte towards it, she looks at Paige for a second, contemplating all of the possible women she could have behind that door, then she walks towards it, staring at the door for a few seconds, she grabs the handle, pulls it down, and opens the door.

[Corey Graves]
Who is it??

Charlotte smirks, and as Paige walks past her into the room, all we hear is Charlotte’s signature manical laugh as the door closes behind them.

[Mauro Ranello
Whoever it is, this doesn’t look good for Bianca!

Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019   XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2019 7:29 pm

We are brought backstage where we see an XWL Interviewer standing by with none other than Carmella!! The crowd immediately lets out a mixed reaction upon seeing the former Ms. Money In The Bank.

XWL Interviewer
Ladies and gentlemen, I’m backstage with yet another addition to the women’s division.. Carmella!!

’Mella i$ Money
You mean the best addition to the women's division, the “hashtag” most trending addition to the women’s division, the top draw aka the top money maker in the women’s division, period!!… Me!!.. The Princess of Staten Island!! … You got lucky.. Being able to interview the biggest thing that this women’s division has seen since.. Well.. Since Nia Jax… And I’m not talking about her fame, I’m talking about her frame...

The crowd lets out “ohh” mixed with boos and laughs.

XWL Interviewer
Alright, well a lot has changed since you were here last. Alexa Bliss just got robbed of her North American Championship and Tessa Bl-

’Mella i$ Money
Yeah, yeah, yeah. No one cares about Alexa or Tessa... Nope, not Vince, not the fans, certainly not me.. No, now that I’m back, the talk of the women’s division isn’t going to be about the North American Title or the Women’s Title.

Carmella makes a thumbs down sign, sticks out her tongue, and makes a farting noise.

’Mella i$ Money
No, XWL is a business, and what matters is who can make Vince the most money, and well.. Everybody knows… That ‘Mella… Is… Monnneeeey!!!

XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019 E374a410

XWL Interviewer
So if it’s not the championships that you returned for, why have you returned?

’Mella i$ Money
Girl.. You must be slow… I just told you...

Carmella rubs her thumb and pointer finger together in the universal “money” sign

’Mella i$ Money
Monneeeyy!!! Being a hairdresser doesn’t pay the bills sweetheart. Neither does selling merch when you’re not on TV.. Speaking of which.. Pass me that

Carmella is passed a hat from off screen. She puts it on, showing off the logo “Fabulous” on it.

’Mella i$ Money
You can find these in the XWL merch store for just $14.99!!! And if you order it online, it’s free shipping!!! Hurry up though, because I’m about to blow up!! And those hats will soon be worth triple that!!!

Carmella takes the hat off and tosses it back off camera to one of her “posse” members.

XWL Interviewer
So who are you most excited to face now that you’re back?

’Mella i$ Money
You know it’s been a while.. Remind me again, who’s on the roster nowadays?

XWL Interviewer
Oh.. Well for starts Rhea Ripley just returned last week..

’Mella i$ Money
Oh yeah.. I saw that… When I first saw her come out to the ring I thought that she was Charlotte Flair’s twin… brother…

The crowd lets out another “ohh” as ‘Mella smiles.

’Mella i$ Money
She really talks a big game for someone who looks like Paige.. If Paige only shopped at the thrift store.. You know, she said that she wants us “to get the creeps, and puke at the thought of her”..

Carmella looks at the interviewer and rolls her eyes.

’Mella i$ Money
I know, her words not mine… Well, I’ll tell you what.. I sure do get the creeps and want to puke every time I see what she’s wearing… Her stylist must have some dirt on Vince or something, because there’s no way that she’s still working here because of her fashion skills..

Mella smiles as she thinks.

’Mella i$ Money
She said she’s going to “rip apart this women’s division”... When in fact the only R.I.P. that is going to be happening regarding her, is her career.. Next?

XWL Interviewer
Uhmm.. Well there is also Bayley, she returned as well last week.

’Mella i$ Money
Bayley? I like Bayley, I really do.. But I swear, she looks like that one girl on the band team that puts out for all the drummers…

The crowd “ohh’s” once again, giving off a mix of boos and laughs.

’Mella i$ Money
She puts her ponytail to the side because she knows that’s where she always will be.. On the side, watching as the women who actually have talent take the spotlight that she wanted sooo bad since she was a little kid and blah, blah, blah..

’Mella wipes away fake tears.

’Mella i$ Money
Bayley is a nice girl, but she’s never going to be more than a walking motivational poster… Next??

XWL Interviewer
Bianca Belair made her debut at Warzone...

’Mella i$ Money
Ohhh yeah.. You mean the girl that looks like Princess Jasmine, if the roles were reversed and Alladin was a prince and Jasmine was on the streets..… Walking… Yeah.. I bet she’d be doing a lot of walking.. A lot of walking on those streets, if you know what I mean.. Next!!

XWL Interviewer
What about Liv Morgan? The women’s champ?

’Mella i$ Money
The one who looks like she sucked on Papa Smurfs jolly rancher? That Harley Quinn want-to-be is about to realize that I’m The Dark Knight of the Women’s Division, really soon. And I’m not Joking.. Get it!! Joking!! Cause of the joker, and Harley- forget it.. Next!!!

XWL Interviewer
What abou-

’Mella i$ Money
You know what. It doesn’t matter who you say next. No one can stand toe to toe with the Moonwalking Smacktalking Chick! And soon you and everyone else will see exactly why ‘Mella...is... Money!!!!

Mella walks off
Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019   XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2019 11:38 pm

Mauro Ranallo:
Welcome back to XWL ANARCHY!! Crazy things have been going on in our title picture lately. Last week we were told that Daniel Bryan’s opponent is going to be chosen by all of you. Those choices were going to be Keith Lee, Jo-… I mean, Dean Ambrose, Joey Janela, and a mystery pick that would be revealed later that night.

Corey Graves:
Yes Mauro and that choice would appear to us in the form of Finn Balor. The Demon hopes for another chance at redemption.

Finn’s music plays but it’s not for The Demon. This music is for Finn the Man. He walks out in his tank top and skinny jeans but walks with intent towards the ring. No gestures to the crowd or anything, he enters the ring and his music cuts.

Finn Balor:
It’s not usual that I make appearances anymore, but I felt like I needed to speak from the heart. Everyone in that vote are extraordinary human beings. They all believe they have every right to that title because they dragged their tired asses across the ring for 3 hours. I’m sorry to say this guys, but you ruined the night for everyone else with a match that’s as long as a PPV. Everyone was tired of seeing you. So my question is, why would they want to see you now? They had to sit through that entire match and now you’re forcing them to continue to sit through it? You wanna know who they didn’t see enough of? Daniel Bryan vs Finn Balor. You made the main event matchup look like the pre show because you took all the tv time. Not to mention all the people that you put to sleep. We deserve to give the people what they failed to see and that’s a fight for the World Title. Don’t forget Bryan, I wasn’t pinned that night. On top of that, When I flew through the sky and landed Coup De Grace on Drew McIntyre I could have pinned him right there. I didn’t want that though. I wanted to pin you Bryan. I wanted to take the title from the man that held it so there would be no dispute that I am the greatest wrestler in this business. So Daniel I wanted to ask you to come down here and give me that match RIGHT HERE… RIGHT NOW!

As if summoned by the gods themselves, Bryan's theme begins to play, yielding a negative reaction from the live audience in attendance as Balor stands firmly in the ring, his eyes locked on the stage as he and the crowd await the arrival of the Corporate Champion in Daniel Bryan. A handful of moments pass before Bryan emerges from behind the curtain dressed in what could only be an expensive looking custom tailored suit, his right arm resting horizontally across his chest as the World Heavyweight Championship rests atop his forearm and palm while he possess a microphone in his left. Bryan's music begins to die down, giving him his opportunity to begin speaking.

Daniel Bryan
My my, don't you look different without the over dramatic face and body paint? Where's our beloved “Demon?” Did you finally realize that your intimidation tactics won't work on someone that's the caliber of Daniel Bryan? Or perhaps he's scared of the Corporate Dragon after the beating I unleashed upon him and the former Titanium Tyrant at Warzone? What ever the reason may be, the fact remains: I'm the World Heavyweight Champion and you're not.

A negative reaction from the live audience in attendance follows that final line as Bryan begins his long descent down the entrance ramp, opting to avoid even looking at the members of the XWL Universe on either side of him and keep his focus on the humanized Finn Balor.

Daniel Bryan
What that means is that I have the power here, not you, not these people and certainly not Vince McMahon. I will give you credit where it's due though and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't waiting for you to bring this technicality up but you are correct in one very specific aspect, you weren't the one that was pinned. And there's a reason for that, there's a reason that you weren't my target in that match. As I prepared for my second Elimination Chamber match at Downpour, I found myself starting it against the former Champion in Drew McIntyre. He would blindside me and cause my elimination and that didn't sit right with me on that night. So after I beat Brian Pillman Jr twenty four hours later to get another shot at Drew, I knew that this time, I wouldn't give him the chance to blindside me again, I wasn't going to allow him to catch me off guard.

While going off on his monologue, Bryan reaches the bottom of the ramp and begins to slowly ascend the ring steps, finding himself on the apron.

Daniel Bryan
So what happened when Drew McIntyre had to face Daniel Bryan one on one with no distractions? He lost, just like he lost at Warzone. This entire thing between us was just that, between us. It wouldn't be until I become the World Heavyweight Champion that you would enter the picture. I had nothing to prove to you, I had nothing to prove to these people, the only person I had to prove that my victory at Coronation wasn't a fluke to was Drew McIntyre. And I proved that as long as there's a single breath in my body, you or anybody else will never take this from me. Where does that leave you, you might think? It's quite simple, you're a non-factor, a nuisance that had no business being in that match. The Main Event was Daniel Bryan versus Drew McIntyre while your name wasn't even in the conversation. And the fact that you even thought that you stood a chance against either of us shows how delusional you really are. You're a former World Heavyweight Champion, that alone is no easy task but the fact that you haven't won it since? Well, that says it all, doesn't it? As for your challenge...

Bryan cuts himself off as he enters the ring, taking a moment to size up this human version of the Demon King before shifting his focus towards the negative crowd. It's clear that there's no love lost between the Corporate Dragon and the XWL Universe but every now and then, a bone has to be thrown, an olive branch if you will.

Daniel Bryan
Is that what you people want?

As if they were baited into it, they begin chanting something they haven't chanted since Bryan turned his back on them and aligned himself with Cesaro: “Yes!” Almost contemplating their answer, Bryan's focus remains on the crowd, who are eagerly awaiting for this match to happen here tonight. The now Corporate Dragon raises the microphone to his lips as he locks eyes with the human form of the Demon King and utters a single word.

Daniel Bryan
No.

Boos rain down into the ring as the live audience in attendance is denied their match, the pair of Superstars in the ring staring down one another as an expression of disappointment mixed with certainty, he knew Bryan wouldn't accept his challenge and why would he?

That doesn’t matter though because as the tensions are high and Daniel Bryan has put the fans in their place with his affirmative answer, the lights change and so does the atmosphere along with it. The theme song of another man that has dropped his name in the hat comes through the PA system.

Stepping out from the back is Keith Lee with a microphone already in hand and then speed walks down the ramp and right into the ring almost immediately and shakes his head at the pure thought of what he’s witnessed with their encounter.

[Keith Lee]
“GLORIFICATION IN DEMONSTRATION

Excuse me, Daniel.. If I may interject with the proceedings of the finality of your answer.. Being… NO.

[Keith Lee]

The almighty heresay, dragon come unchained and turning himself inside his own wings for protection. You might be shielded by Cesaro, and Roode which are more than worthy adversaries, I applaud you undoubtedly for your aligned forces of strength and intelligence kind sir. I inform you of what you have not calculated, what you have not prepared for is..

Lee bridges the gap between himself and the World Heavyweight Champion and they stand toe to toe, Keith with the sizable difference and Daniel Bryan looking at him with serious intent.

[Keith Lee]

Me, allow me to introduce Keith Lee to you, I am a charged up polarizing figure and I am in the running.. No I am in the chase for the Dragon and that will be at the Pay Per View titled CyberSlam. Myself and three others after Balor reared his demonic head into our existence. I am scrapping the cliche, exhausting the aforementioned agenda that is to dethrone you. I am indicating a change in the guard, a change in the template that is XWL and the Anarchy along with it. This isn’t a battle, I am physically and mentally above you and I am the largest threat you have going into CyberSlam, quite frankly.

Keith raises his arm up above his head and his thumb up above his head too, then points down onto him with a smirk.

[Keith Lee]

This signifies the understanding, on what you can potentially come across, the only thing protecting you is time and that will be the differentiating factor. Besides anything else, your technical prowess and social awareness will not keep you out of what is MY goal. I’m not here to challenge you, oh no.. I am here to bring the inevitable and that is me pouncing you into oblivion.. Because you see.

Keith drops the microphone and the static sounds off at the same time as it drops to the canvas and he talks in a loud projected voice for all to hear.

[Keith Lee]

I DON’T NEED THREE HOURS TO CHANGE YOUR WORLD AND MINE AND THEIRS BY.. BECOMING THE MOST LIMITLESS WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION.. IN XWL HISTORY!

The eyes of Lee light up and are looking to rip apart Daniel Bryan right where he stands and ignores everything and everyone else around him, as if they are stuck in this moment and Bryan has no escape to the truth of Lee’s revelations.

The crowd goes wild as Jon Moxley’s theme song begins to echo across the arena.

Renee Young
Here he is!! Jon Moxley!!!

The crowd pops even louder as Moxley walks out onto the stage, with a huge grin.

Corey Graves
Hey!! You can’t say that name!! Remember what Vince McMahon said??! If anyone says that name then they will be fined $5,000!! If you’re getting paid as much as I am, then I know that you can’t afford that!!

Moxley walks down the entrance ramp, high fiving the fans along the way. The words “Dean Ambrose” flash across the screen, one can assume that this is Vince’s doing, as he isn’t happy with Moxley trying to defy the boss by switching his name.

Renee Young
Well, thanks to Keith Lee rudely airing my business on live TV, the world now knows that I am married to Jon. And Jon told me to say his name as much as I like, in fact, he told me to say it as much as I can!! Because he wants to show Vince that there is nothing that he can do to keep Jon from doing what he does best, the way that Jon Moxley wants to do it!!

Moxley slowly makes his way up the ring steps, stopping at the top step to turn towards the fans and soak up their cheers.

Corey Graves
And how can you afford all those fines??

Moxley looks over at Finn Balor and nods his head. He then steps through the ropes and into the ring.

Renee Young
Jon’s a former World Champion. He’s paying the fines for me, and trust me, he can afford a lifetime of fines with all the merch that he sells.

Moxley looks over at Daniel Bryan and shakes his head out of pity. He then turns towards Keith Lee and flashes a smirk.

Corey Graves
Well, I’m not sleeping with Dean. So I’m going to keep calling him Dean Ambrose because I like my paycheck just the way it is!!

The Lunatic Fringe requests a mic and stares at the three men standing before him as the crowd chants Moxley’s name.

Dean Ambrose Jon Moxley
Hey Daniel..

Bryan looks over at Moxley with a curious look.

Dean Ambrose Jon Moxley
Do us all a favor and step out of this ring, head up that ramp, walk through the curtain, and go backstage where your Glorious Goon and Swiss Sidekick are waiting for you… Because right now Finn, Keith, and I are about to discuss who’s going to be walking out of Cyberslam as the World Heavyweight Champion.. And well, I don’t know how to break this to you, but Daniel... There’s a requirement that you’re missing to be apart of this conversation..

[Keith Lee]

And what’s that requirement Moxy?

Dean Ambrose Jon Moxley
Oh Keith, I’m glad that you asked buddy.

Jon takes a few steps towards the World Champ.

Dean Ambrose Jon Moxley
A set of balls…

The crowd goes wild as Bryan angrily yells at Moxley off mic. Jon smirks and turns his back on the World Champ and slowly walks away..

Dean Ambrose Jon Moxley
No one expected you to become Champion Daniel. And when you did it was.. Well, it was Glorious.. You defied the odds, you proved everyone wrong, and you were finally World Heavyweight Champion.. And that same night Cesaro became King of the Ring, so what did you do? Well, you did something that the Bryan Danielson that I knew way back when never would have done.. You took the easy way out… You saw Cesaro as a threat, you knew that he can beat you for your title, hell I’ve faced both of you and I know that he can beat you for your title. So instead of training, instead of bettering yourself and taking that challenge head on as a fighting champion.. Hell, instead of doing the right thing and giving these people the fight that they deserved.. A fight against corruption, a fight against injustice, a fight against The Man.. No, instead, you followed the old saying; “If you can’t beat them, join them”.. A cowards saying.. And that’s what you did, and that’s what you are, Bryan. You’re a coward.

Moxley turns back around to look at Bryan, who is fuming, but cautious because of the possible contenders for his title; Finn Balor and Keith Lee both being in the ring, and the odds not being in his favor if a fight were to break out.

Dean Ambrose Jon Moxley
You needed a safety blanket to keep that title, and you got two.. Bobby Roode and Cesaro.. But Bryan.. Buddy… If.. No, when these people vote me into that World Title Match there is going to be nothing, and no one that can keep you safe… You see what Finn and Keith don’t realize is that it doesn’t matter what you say. And you’re right Daniel, it doesn’t matter what Vince says, especially to me… But you’re wrong when you say that The People don’t have power here.. Because they have all the power.. At Cyberslam it’s The People that are going to decide who dethrones you of your World Title and sends your three man empire crumbling to the ground… Not you, not Vince… Them

Moxley looks out towards the crowd who begins to cheer.

Dean Ambrose Jon Moxley
Which is why if you vote for me I promise to do whatever it takes to defeat Daniel Bryan and give you people the Fighting Champion that you deserve!!!

The crowd pops as Moxley paces the ring.

Dean Ambrose Jon Moxley
I don’t care if I have to go through “The Corporate Coward”, “The Swiss Sellout”, or “The Glorious”... Well, “The Glorious” bastard Bobby Roode… I’ll do whatever it takes, all you have to do is vote for Jon Moxley.. Remember, a vote for Moxley is a middle finger to The Man.. McMahon to be specific..

Moxley glares at Finn as the crowd settles down.

Dean Ambrose Jon Moxley
Finn Balor.. I hate to say this, and I won’t be saying it often.. But Daniel Bryan was right.. You shouldn’t be here.. You shouldn’t have been in that Triple Threat World Title Match, and you shouldn’t be standing alongside us right now.. Not you, nor your “Demon”.... You said that Lee, Janela, and I bored these people? You said that we took away from your “Main Event Match”? Well Finn, brotha, I didn’t want to be the one to break the news to you.. But Lee, Janela, and myself saved you from further embarrassment when we cut time from your match… You bullied your way into that title match by attacking Daniel Bryan, but you couldn’t get the job done when it counted.. No one wanted to see more of that.. No one wanted to see more of you.. And no one sure as hell wanted to see more of Drew McIntyre.. But Keith Lee? Joey Janela? Jon Moxley?... We were trending all over twitter. We were the talk of all the youtube comments. We were the reason that people tuned into Warzone.. Well, us and Alexa Bliss versus Mandy Rose of course.. But who can compete with two women who look like that..

Moxley makes an “oops” face as he looks over towards the commentators table.

Renee Young
He’ll be hearing about that later...

Dean Ambrose Jon Moxley
Finn, what I’m trying to say is that you somehow, someway got a chance.. One that you didn’t deserve.. And you blew it.. I like you Finn, but you should be standing in the locker room watching this all unfold, not here in the ring as a part of it… Maybe you should put that demon paint on so we can take you seriously again..

Moxley looks towards the stage.

Dean Ambrose Jon Moxley
And then we have Joey Janela…

Moxley paces back and forth as he looks towards the stage. A few moments pass and he raises the mic back to his mouth.

Dean Ambrose Jon Moxley
Joey… Janela…

Moxley runs his hands through his hair and looks over at Keith Lee who shrugs.

Dean Ambrose Jon Moxley
I thought that was a perfect set up for him to come out to the ring…

Moxley looks back towards the stage for a moment, but nothing happens

Dean Ambrose Jon Moxley
Well Joey might be too afraid to come out here after last weeks Moxley Asylum.. He thinks that he’s a “Bad Boy”, but he’s nothing more than a bed wetting Jon Moxley want to be!! He’s angry that he couldn’t even pin Virgil, and lost his girl because of it, so he thinks he can talk about mine? Well, after last week I’m sure that he got the message about talking about Re-

All of a sudden the titantron lights up. We can see Joey Janela kneeling next to a vending machine. An XWL Interviewer walks up to him, and we can see that Joey is trying his best to reach his arm into the slot that the snacks come out of to grab a free snack, but is just fingertips away from the tasty treats.

XWL Interviewer
There you are!! I was told to find you.. Jo- Err, Dean Ambrose just called you out and w-

Joey Janela
What!!

Joey goes to pull his arm out but can’t. He pulls again, but nothing happens. He pulls a few more times before realizing that he is stuck.

Joey Janela
FUUUC-

The titantron goes black. We are shown Moxley, Finn, Lee, and Bryan looking at the titantron. Bryan and Finn seems annoyed, however Moxley and Lee seem amused.

Dean Ambrose Jon Moxley
Huh.. I was really looking forward to making him piss his pants again..

Lee begins to laugh, as does the crowd. Moxley quickly turns towards Keith.

Dean Ambrose Jon Moxley
Oh Keith Lee, I wouldn’t laugh just yet. I haven’t gotten to you… You’re just like Finn… Trying to bully your way into title matches.. Look, I know that you’re new here, so I’ll explain this to you just once more… The Pay Per View coming up is Cyberslam.. That means that you can’t just go all “Hulk Smash” and become World Heavyweight Champion. You need to get be voted into that match by the XWL Universe.. You can talk about being “Limitless” all you want, you can threaten Daniel Bryan all you want, you can puff your chest out and strut around the ring all night.. But that’s not going to get you a Title Match.. They will..

Moxley points to the crowd.

Dean Ambrose Jon Moxley
And I know that the person that they want to see with the World Heavyweight Championship around his waist is… Jo-

Finn Balor:
Can you please just shut the hell up. You go on and on about how you deserve a title shot and how you’ll be the best champion in the world. BLAH BLAH BLAH. SHUT THE FUCK UP MOXLEY! You sit here and say that I should be sitting in the back and that I don’t deserve a chance at gold? I have been busting my ass for this spot for years. I’ve been a part of the most elite faction in this business. You should know exactly what I’m talking about Jon. You were in it too “Brother.” I have fought absolutely everyone in this business today, and I haven’t beaten everyone but I have given my all for this company. They saw that and that’s why I am standing here today. While you were gone, I was right here giving these fans exactly what they wanted to see. So, to sit here and tell me that I don’t deserve to be a champion is something you will never have the right to tell me.

Balor looks around at the others for a moment before speaking again.

Finn Balor:
You all come down here one after the other and say how much you deserve a shot at the title. I see the opposite. I see a bunch of losers who don’t know when to quit. This is the difference between me and all of you. When all of you start crying because you don’t get what you want, you’re all gonna pack your bags and leave. I’ll still be here giving these people the show they paid for. I will be right here entertaining and loving every second of it win or lose.

Finn Balor’s attention turns back to Daniel Bryan.

Finn Balor:
You think you got me all figured out and you have my number but that is far from correct. I will drag your lifeless corpse to the bottommost pit of hell and watch my demons feed on you. I will stand above you with that title there of yours raised high above my head. I will claim my throne and I will finally wear my crown. When The Demon comes back it’s not going to be all fun and mind games. He’s coming for you Daniel. And to all of you who think they deserve this, step the fuck back before you fall upon the same fate. The Night of the Demon approaches and there is nothing any of you can do to stop it.

Daniel Bryan
You should really consider yourself lucky, Balor. I allowed you to walk away from Warzone under your own power, I allowed you take a step back and reconsider your options, I allowed your “Demon” to remain and instead of doing what you should have, you chose to walk towards The Corporate Dragon. Your “Demon” didn't protect you at Warzone, and should you somehow win these people's useless favor, Cyberslam will be the same story, only this time, not only will you not have your technicalities to fall back on, you and whatever remains of your career will be in ashes.

Keeping it short and sweet, Bryan shifts his focus from Balor towards Moxley, the history between them being well documented.

Daniel Bryan
Dean Ambrose... Jon Moxley... Peppa Pig, whatever the hell you want to call yourself, do you remember what happened the last time we were both in this ring? It's fine if you don't, not a lot of people would after the beating I gave you. First, I went to that corner behind you and drove my knee into your face, then I went to that corner behind Balor and drove my knee into your face. Then I went to this corner behind me and you guessed it, I drove my knee into your face. It wasn't about beating you, it wasn't about proving that I was on an entirely different level because not only do these people already know that, but you know it too and the sooner you realize it, the sooner you can walk up that ramp and remove yourself from the conversation. It was about sending a message. Anybody that thinks they could take this from me will be in for a rude awakening and that will be the least of your worries.

Daniel Bryan
You have the nerve to call ME a coward when you're entire career has been jumping from team to team, from faction to faction because you can't face the world on your own. Whether it's being a part of the Switchblades with your on again, off again “friend” in Sami Callihan, whether it's aligning yourself with AJ Styles and Corey Graves to be the Men of Honor, just look at how well that turned out for him. Whether it's forming The Shield for the hundredth time, whether it's joining the West Side Army with Don West or whether it's being a member of The Bullet Club, the fact remains: YOU are the coward. Myself, Cesaro and Bobby Roode aren't a couple of misfits that came together to protect the World Heavyweight Champion, we aren't here for buzzwords like “Justice” or “Honor,”  we aren't a group, we aren't a faction, we aren't a stable, we're an Enterprise and when it's all said and done, we will get what we're owed.

Daniel Bryan
Despite your best attempts to defeat me, whether it be after I became the World Heavyweight Champion or in our past, despite your handful of Championship reigns, despite the place you have crafted for yourself in this company, none of that will matter if you're my “opponent” at Cyberslam, and I use that term loosely, because history has dictated that when it comes to Daniel Bryan facing Jon Moxley, you always bet on the Corporate Dragon.

Bryan shifts his attention to the final man in the ring, although, calling him simply a “man” may be a drastic understatement, in Keith Lee. He takes a few steps towards the larger man to lessen the distance between them but not close enough to where he can be caught off guard with a cheap shot should it come to that and continues to speak.

Daniel Bryan
Keith Lee, I don't believe you've had the pleasure of being introduced to me. My name... is Daniel Bryan, the best god damn wrestler on not only the planet but in the universe and YOUR World Heavyweight Champion. With the niceties out of the way, “Limitless?” It's got a nice ring to it, doesn't it? Of course, the only thing that's truly “Limitless” in this world is The Enterprise's rise to only only the top of the wrestling world, but every other consumable media on the planet. Unlike these unworthy “challengers” in the ring, you possess something neither of them have, and I don't mean the jarring combination of size, speed and technical ability, no, I mean the sole fact that you have not had the pleasure of falling to the Corporate Dragon in this ring. I've beaten Balor and his Demon, I've defeated Dean Ambrose and Jon Moxley, but you, you have not met with that fate quite yet.

Daniel Bryan
Allow me to offer you a bit of advice, the way you speak, the way you act and the way you carry yourself says to me that you don't see me for the threat I truly am, it says to me that in your mind, if you are my “opponent,” you're pretty much guaranteed to be the World Heavyweight Champion. I get that, I've been there before when I was inexperienced, when I was hungry, when I was given an opportunity I wasn't ready for. It's the same mistake Drew McIntyre made and look how it worked out for him. He treated me like another conquest, like another name added to his list and in the end, he was the one that was conquered. You can chase the Dragon all you'd like but what happens when that Dragon turns around to face you?

Almost as if pondering the question that was presented to him, Lee continues to lock eyes with Bryan, seemingly being a master at multitasking, causing The Corporate Dragon to make one final statement.

Daniel Bryan
You seem confused, allow me to reword that in a way that even you will understand: Me Dragon, you not.

Keith unfolding his arms that were folded when listening to each word of Daniel Bryan closely then picks up his microphone, much to the chagrin of the champion.

[Keith Lee]

I have to hand it to you, that was clever and it was surely said with a lot of gusto. You speak as a man with a whole hell of conviction in his blood. That is like Maxley said, you’re no longer in the competing field of talkers remorse. We handle our business in this ring, and I fear nothing in this world. Not no man, and certainly, no pipsqueak dragon.

Lee looks at the height difference and swipes his hand across the air in front of him before laughing it off.

[Keith Lee]

I get that you’re attempting to get a rise out of me but the only rise you’ll be seeing is your blood pressure as the Enterprise gets a surprise once I take what you hold near and dear, and that is sweet baby goldy. Balor and Maxley also speak from the heart, what happens when your heart can’t take any more? When you’re laying a broken mess because you were the little engine that could. The Demon will take his eternal slumber, The Violence of Jon will no longer equate to the pure dominance I acquire. Then the Dragon will be stuck with fool’s gold going forward, recounting the days and the words spoken as his flame slowly dwindles away into the ether.

Keith shrugs and then nods his head up to each of the men in the ring.

[Keith Lee]

Since we have a cliffhanger how about this.. You can’t shake me, you can’t move me, and none of you can STOP me.

Corey Graves:
Well it's about time he showed up!

We see everyone around the arena jump to their feet as one of their favorite stars is about to enter. After the intro portion of his theme song passes, Joey Janela stumbles out onto the stage until he appears to have fallen face first at the top of the ramp.

Corey Graves:
In this guy is in the running for the World Heavyweight...

Graves is interrupted as it seem Janela meant to fall down. Being the typical class clown that he is, Joey rolls down the ramp a little bit before springing to his feet! This brings the crowd to a roar and Joey begins to pose for them.

XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019 6l1X2ie

Joey struts down the ramp to the beat of his theme song. He walks along the ramp high-fives everyone holding their hands out.

Mauro Ranallo:
What a class act The Bad Boy has turned out to be.

Corey Graves:
Excuse me?! Joey Janela openly promotes smoking and whatever else being a "Bad Boy" entails. If I were those parents, I'd keep my kids' hands FAR AWAY from Joey. The guy is filthy!

Ringside now, we see The Bad Boy belly flop onto the HARDEST PART OF THE RING and just as a Bad Boy does, he begins humping it as the others in the ring watch on in disgust.

Slowly, Joey rolls his way to the center of the ring. We see him laying now, surrounded by all his voting rivals and the World Heavyweight Champion. This goes on for a few seconds until suddenly, Joey Janela kips up to his feet!

As his theme song begins to fade, we see Janela has managed to keep his sunglasses on throughout that entire entrance. Without moving his head, Janela turns his body to get a good look at the men standing around him.

As his theme song is full faded, we hear the crowd cheer the arrival of The Bad Boy. Joey still turns until he is face-to-face with Dean Ambrose Jon Moxley. Joey gives Mox a cocky smirk before reaching into his back pocket. He pulls out a lighter and a box of red and white color. He flips open the top of the box revealing 5 or 6 cigarettes. He pulls one out and reaches toward Ambrose Moxley, tucking said cigarette behind the Lunatic Fringe's left ear. Lightly, Janela playfully slaps the cheek of Ambrose Moxley before getting promptly pushed away.

Janela laughs this off for a second and proceeds to pull out a cigarette of his own. In the middle of the ring.. in the middle of this group of men, 'The Bad Boy' Joey Janela places the cigarette between his lips. He cups his hands around the cigarette and lights it. With the cigarette now burning at the end, Joey stumbles over to Keith Lee. He reaches out and grabs the microphone from the much larger man. Lee won't let go for a moment bringing frustration to The Bad Boy.

Joey Janela
Hand it over you Big Dumb Fuck!

We see this comment has angered Lee to the point where he doesn't even care about the microphone anymore. Letting go of the mic, we see Keith Lee's jaw grow tense and he begins to grind his teeth. Janela laughs, blowing a puff of smoking into the big man's face before turning away.

Joey Janela
Ladies and gentlemen, in case you've been living under a rock... you know me... you love me... my name is Joey Janela... and I'm a BAD... BAD... BOY!

As Joey poses, the audience cheers loudly once again.

Joey Janela
I could come out here and say that I heard all the shit these assholes were talking about me, but that would be a lie because I don't give one single fuck what anyone in this ring has to say at this point. Honestly, I'm not one-hundred percent sure why we're all here right now but I see that some bearded bitch here had a championship belt so I am assuming that's the reason.

We see the eyes of Daniel Bryan grow wide at the insult Janela just threw his way. Slowly, Bryan shakes his head disapproving of this cretin that has just invaded the ring.

Joey Janela
Ever since Warzone, I have been hearing about some fucking vote and that's all fine and dandy but let's be honest. It's a popularity contest and judging by everyone in this ring, I am going to win by a fucking landslide! Keith and Dean already know their place after last week but Finn... wait...

Joey looks around the ring, confused as to what he is seeing. His head is fixed on one of the men that stand in the ring. Joey leans his head forward and lowers his sunglasses under his eyes to get a better look at the man.

Joey Janela
Who... Who the fuck is this guy?

We see Finn Balor roll his eyes and shake his head just looking at this disgrace of a pro wrestler standing across from him.

Joey Janela
Wait a minute! Holy shit! You're Finn Bal... No... Where the fuck is your cool ass facepaint?

Janela reaches out to touch Finn's human face but his hand is quickly slapped away by Balor. Janela squares up with Balor.

Joey Janela
Whoa! Settle down you half-demon fuck! You don't want to pick a fight with me, just ask these two jerk offs!

We see Ambrose Moxley crack a grin at this statement by Janela, meanwhile Keith Lee continues to look unimpressed. Janela backs away from Balor and turns his attention to the World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan.

Joey Janela
Daniel... fucking... Bryan. El campeón! Some call you the best wrestler in the world.. some say you're quite possibly the greatest wrestler to ever grace a squared circle. Well guess what... I don't fucking care! You have faced opponent after opponent and have beaten... well... most of them, but you haven't faced anyone like The Bad Boy and after I sweep this fucking vote, I am going to show to the entire world that Daniel Bryan isn't a fucking champion... Daniel Bryan is a fucking chump.

Joey laughs in the face of the champion.

Joey Janela
You say you're the Dragon? Well what kind of Dragon doesn't even breath fire?

Joey sucks on his cigarette for a moment before exhaling a large cloud of smoking into the face of Daniel Bryan. Slowly, Janela pinches the cigarette and lowers it from his mouth. He shows Bryan a cocky smirk before pressing his cigarette against the World Heavyweight Championship, putting out his cigarette. As if the smoke released upon his face wasn't disrespect enough, the audacity of The Bad Boy takes that to a new level with his final gesture, Bryan's expression remaining stoic for a few moments. After the smoke dissipates from around Bryan, a calculated yet eerie smirk begins to form on him face, causing Janela to experience a hint of confusion, not expecting that reaction from the World Heavyweight Champion.

Before he could fully react, Janela's sent down to the canvas as he drops down to his knees, Bryan's knee finding its way between Joey's legs for a well deserved low blow, causing The Bad Boy to reevaluate his decision to disrespect the Champion. Now with anger and hatred filling his entire being, Bryan uncharacteristically tosses the World Heavyweight Championship towards Keith Lee, who manages to catch it with ease, before planting his feet onto the canvas below. He winds back his leg and begins to unleash a rapid barrage of kicks to Janela's exposed chest with minimal rest between each respective kick. Janela is in no position to protect himself, left momentarily paralyzed after personally making Bryan's knee an acquaintance, and is forced to endure each and every single kick without relent as the rest of the hopeful challengers in the ring look on to the systematic dissection of Joey Janela right before their very eyes.

As The Bad Boy struggles to avoid becoming one with the canvas, Bryan doubles himself to get a good look at the person who thought it would be a good idea to piss him off. “You DARE disrespect me!? DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM!?” shouts Bryan in Janela's face, but it's uncertain if the the latter is even able to fully comprehend what the former is saying in this specific moment. Bryan returns to a vertical base and takes a step back before unloading a kick to Joey's head, damn near taking his head off in the process, causing him to fall onto the canvas in a heap. As Bryan stands over his body, looking down at the man he in essence just assassinated here tonight, he drops down to a knee and begins to move Janela's body just enough so that his back isn't parallel with the canvas, retrieving something from his back pocket that is quickly revealed to be his box of cigarettes and his lighter.

Content with his findings, Bryan rises back to his feet and makes his way out of it, exiting through the middle rope before he begins to scale the entrance ramp. Inside the ring, Keith Lee is heard shouting, “You forgot something!” to which falls on deaf ears as The Corporate Dragon tosses the box he took from Janela's body into the crowd as he passes the threshold marking the halfway mark of the ramp. As Bryan disappears behind the curtain, the final shot we see if that of a laid out Joey Janela surrounded by Balor, Ambrose Moxley and Keith Lee holding the World Heavyweight Championship before we head into a much needed commercial break.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019   XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2019 12:15 pm

As Anarchy returns from an advertisement promoting The Slammy Awards that are just over 2 months away the visual we immediately get is a little confusing to say the least. It's like, the feed to the production truck was delivered, and we should be seeing something right now...but there's like nothing on the screen. Well, there is, there's like a faint light poking out on the upper right of the screen, which again confuses us because it's like, did an eclipse come out of nowhere and eradicate almost all of the light? But after a couple of seconds, the shadow snuffing out the light starts to pull away, and we realize what we should have known all along, no this isn't an eclipse because there's a roof on the building silly. It's actually, a hand? A hand pulls away from the stationary position the camera was presumably placed in, and we see a Woman we recognize instantaneously, Alexa Bliss.

Much like last week, she hasn't paid a trip to XWL's Glam Squad, her hair is up in a ponytail, her makeup is virtually nonexistent, and her wardrobe of choice is all black paired with a "Twisted Bliss Coffee" zip-up hoodie that is about a quarter of the way zipped. She's broadcasting this from her own source camera, and you see a slight hesitation in her as her mouth remains partially open for a couple of seconds. But after taking in a deep breath and exhaling...she addresses us.

[Alexa Bliss]
So, let me preface this by saying...I never wanted to have to do this. I know what it's like for someone to try and ruin your life...it sucks, there's no greater pain in the world than for the entire world itself to see you in a different light. Because once the truth comes out...it's there for all eternity. When you're old and grey, people can still know that part of you existed, the decisions you made in the past that you maybe grew from and are happy they're behind you...can at any moment resurface and take you back to that place of hurt and shame all over again.

While she's still not at all in good spirits after what happened at Warzone, her anger right now is mostly subdued as another emotion seems to be taking predominance over the rest of her. There's a clear regret in her tone for something she's about to do so, and as she pauses again to let out a slow exhale, all we can do is speculate as to what she is going to do.

[Alexa Bliss]
I tried to take the high road, I maybe swerved a little bit along the way, but I like to think that I genuinely gave it everything I had to not...have to do what I am about to do. But there comes a time in certain situations when enough, IS enough. When you are sick and tired of dealing with the same problem every single week in new ways over and OVER. When you just want something to change, and you only see one way to do that. On April 8th, 2019 earlier this year...I made a bold accusation based upon my observations of a certain situation. Shayna Baszler, a terrible Champion that brought nothing to a title that was so gravely unappreciated...was stripped of her Championship, and you know I understood. Because it felt like Mr. McMahon GENUINELY was trying to give the title the reboot it needed so it didn't become like the forgotten relics once known as titles that have come and gone over the years. Because this is a title the division fought for, a title we never believed we would have. So finally, our boss was making an effort to give it meaning, to give it importance, to give it a platform where people who actually want it, can make it mean what it was supposed to.

You see a glimmering light in the corner of her eye as she talks about The North American Championship, the importance it's introduction meant to the division, and how she was happy that it wasn't just thrown away after a rough beginning. However that glimmer fades as she continues.

[Alexa Bliss]
But in the same breath as him vacating The North American Championship...he then declares that The New Number One Contender, Mandy Rose...would be AWARDED the title. Which, yes she beat me in that Triple Threat Match to become contender, so I understand that my feelings thereafter could feel like sour grapes. Maybe in a way they were, but I like to think looking back on it now? That ultimately I saw it for what it was. Besides, Shayna literally retained the title against Mandy at Final Stand, and then Mandy's given ANOTHER opportunity and gets handed the title that belonged to the woman who beat her. So I don't necessarily believe that loss disqualified my further interest in the title. But moving on...I knew there was something more to the situation because mind you when JBL went on his power trip spree and gifted himself a World Title Match in The Main-Event of Final Stand and we were left without a General Manager...I was one of the guest GMs, and my week in charge was dictated ultimately by Mr. McMahon who had given Mandy not long a North American Title Match, a week after their "private meeting" but told me that it was The Main-Event.

As she retells the story we've all watched unfold from the very beginning you see irritation in her expression, annoyance in her tone, because talking about something so in depth like that just makes it feel like all of the emotions felt during those moments come flooding back to you, and now with the clarity of hindsight? You almost get even more angrier than you were when it happened.

[Alexa Bliss]
Not to mention literally the night I was in charge Mandy strolled into Vince's office, which was my office for the evening...and began removing her top, so there have been clues and VERY obvious telltale signs about what has been going on even if there hasn't been definitive proof. I tried to simply fight the machine as you call it and leave it at that. I thought I had won, I beat Mandy in Mr. McMahon's office...on the desk where I've very adamantly stated that her first reign began anyways...but then comes Warzone. I refuse to give them the satisfaction of telling everything that happened that night but I'll mention two things. One? My title being literally stolen from me by the most bullshit of situations I have ever dealt with, I'd dare say more than ANYONE has ever had to deal with because at least when Dean was having to deal with his whole "Demise" thing? He wasn't thrown into a match officiated by The General Manager who could change the rules every single minute. But what has brought me to this point of no return...is the firing of my best friend, Kairi Sane.

For a moment you see her eyes soften, as she almost has to force herself from starting the process of crying. Alexa's not been historically a great person in XWL...but for the past year, the friendship with Kairi Sane and the trials and tribulations she experienced have changed her. She's still got the traits of a "Wicked Witch" but these days her powers are used for "good." And that is because when her world came crashing down, when she felt like she could never show her face in XWL again...Kairi was there to be her anchor of support to hold her down.

[Alexa Bliss]
Yes, losing the title I had to fight tooth and nail to attain hurt. And yes, it infuriated me. But Kairi has been there for me since before I even deserved her to be. She's the ONLY reason I am still here today after how my year began. She's been a rock of support that has not wavered, and regardless of how many times Mr. McMahon and company have tried to split us up, have tried to turn us against each other...we've remained true to our friendship every step of the way. She told me that she wouldn't let them screw me...she promised that I wouldn't be alone at Warzone. And despite being barred from entering the arena that night, she made sure to keep her word. She found her way into that building, she got to the time keeper's area just in time to stop them from ringing the bell on a submission I was NOT tapping during. And because of her, I tied the score and had my fighting chance.

XWL was almost treated to an "Ohio Screwjob" but thanks to The Pirate Princess that wasn't the case. Kairi didn't allow that to happen, and you see the gratefulness within Alexa as she talks about it.

[Alexa Bliss]
But what Mr. McMahon did thereafter? Is why I hope he and his North American Whore...burn in the hell that is coming to them. He fired my best friend, he had her kicked out of the arena, and her contract was terminated. Now despite her long journey to being here, despite carving a lane of her own here and competing in pivotal moments for this division all year...she is back in Japan because her work visa was revoked and now...I can't see her every day, I can't talk to her during normal hours of the day to vent all of my anger and sadness over everything that's happened. I can't see her smile and know that somehow everything will be okay because she's my by side trough it. No, they took EVERYTHING from me...and a Woman with nothing? A Woman overflowing with unbridled spite? Is the kind of Woman that can burn empires to the ground.

There's no more remorse, or regret, or hesitation...we see a Woman that knows there is no other choice left for her to decide between. And whatever she has in mind? Sounds like a decision there is no coming back from.

[Alexa Bliss]
I don't know what's going to happen after I show all of you this, but I know at least one thing...the truth will finally be exposed.

She picks the camera up off of whatever she had it sitting on, then seems to lift it up, fiddling with it as we see her hair slightly covering the screen until the camera is pulled forward, and we seem to now be seeing from Alexa's point of view rather than seeing her. She takes a couple steps away from where she was, and lowers her head down, causing the camera itself to follow along, it's like we've been transported into what it's like to be Five Feet Of Fury. And the first thing we see? Is a large open vent...immediately transporting us back to Coronation when Alexa Bliss took a back entrance into Mr. McMahon's office via crawling through the vents.

[Alexa Bliss]
Viewer discretion advised, the following is NOT appropriate, it is however necessary.

With an audible exhale...she gets down onto her knees and starts to lower herself down onto the floor until she's on her hands and knees. It's not exactly a glamorous journey she's about to make, after all as soon as she begins to crawl inside you see a lot of darkness on the horizon, and a few cob webs...but hey, this is the ventilation system...so it's not like people generally trek through these, or like they're on anyone's cleaning list. No Alexa's smaller structure makes it easier for her to navigate her upcoming path, but while it may be easier...it's still not an easy journey to make.

However nothing has been easy about her last 5 months...sure there's been glimmers of hope that the light at the end of the tunnel had been reached, but now she's found herself surrounded by darkness...both emotionally and you know, literally speaking considering the vent under, around, and above her...A lot has to lead up for a grown Woman to have to willingly enter into the vents, not once...but now twice. And a lot has, she for most of her duration in XWL, and especially the last year or more has been left out of a lot of opportunities, you'd think it was something unintentional or perhaps maybe she didn't "deserve" them. But when you add in all of the new talent that would get thrown into literally everything...while she was just repeatedly left out of the conversation, it begins to look like management has something against her. And when someone arrives on the scene, and The Owner Of XWL Mr. McMahon starts displaying an extreme favoritism, such as her booking, how she's presented, and the opportunities literally thrown at her feet...enough kind of becomes enough.

When you're The Guest General Manager of the night, yet this Woman who had a "private meeting" with Vince McMahon is forced into your Main-Event...and said Woman as previously documented strolls in and starts to remove her top, thinking that you are Mr. McMahon...you begin to feel a certain type of way. Pieces of a puzzle start to come together immediately, and while it isn't "complete" it's assembled enough to where you know what the picture is...and it makes you determined to finish it, to prove it's what you know it is. Mandy Rose being handed The North American Championship was a big piece of the puzzle. Alexa formally issued a challenge to her, she went right to Mr. McMahon to challenge her, and her challenge went ignored. Instead someone not even on the roster faced Mandy and by that point Alexa was sick and tired of sitting back while some new flavor of the month is positioned at the top of the card.

Was it jealousy, maybe envy? Sure, a part of it indeed was...but this is beyond jealousy. Alexa Bliss wouldn't verbally condemn a situation that was merely speculation if she didn't believe whatever was going on was serious, serious enough that it didn't just affect her. Mandy Rose was sent on an Island Vacation, Alexa's victory over The FIRST EVER North American Champion Toni Storm was overshadowed by said vacation, which treated us to a slideshow of bikini clad pictures...even interviewers started to paint this false narrative about Bliss, and what our own eyes were telling us was happening.

As Alexa crawls through the darkness you know everything from that point and up to where she is now is replaying in her head. Being given an "OPPORTUNITY" at The Women's Championship in The Elimination Chamber, where her best friend Kairi Sane was defending her title. An opportunity where if she agreed to be apart of it, she would later that night get her North American Championship with Mandy Rose. But after going through The Chamber, after losing and coming out worse for wear, she had overcome the fact she wasn't a hundred percent, and was on the precipice of VICTORY. Until Mandy disqualified herself,  and somehow that "defense" put Alexa at the back of the line?

It was ridiculous, but still Alexa persevered, refused to allow that to be the end of it, and kept running her mouth about what she believed was REALLY going on between Mandy Rose and Mr. McMahon. While they've vehemently both denied the accusations...there has been a bit of smoke, and where there's smoke there is typically a fire. Now whether it's as wild as Alexa claims we don't know. But the fans have certainly in the previous months began to fully believe Alexa. Because what they see? Is a Woman that is saying something an authority figure doesn't like, about a fellow Superstar that is a little too "close" to him...and she's getting screwed in every which way, almost as much as Alexa has basically said they were.  

[????]
Mmm... Are these new..?

We interrupt this flashback inner self monologue that is telepathically transmitted to us the viewers as Alexa stops moving forward and noticeably groans.

[????]
I thought you might like them.

We hear two different voices, somewhat muffled as they echo through the vents. Following this rather interesting conversation we've now begun to hear, a bit of silence follows including from Alexa herself who can't stop herself from deeply sighing in response. The silence is however soon broken by a grizzled grunting that from the sound of things seems to depict a bit of a...struggle?

[????]
Better remove them so I can better appreciate them.

Following that, peculiar piece of dialogue Alexa proceeds onward, grunting noises varying in pace and tone until Little Miss Bliss turns a corner and we see a light in the distance. The grunting unfortunately for our ears, gets louder...the source coming from the other end of wherever the light is. Alexa can't stop herself from letting out little groans, and sighs, as well as an "ugh" or two along the way. She quickly makes it to the end of her journey, and she as well as all of us are far too distracted by the noises to even begin to finish off the flashbacks to everything that's transpired for the course of the last 5 months. I mean sure we want to think about how Alexa eventually overcame, and ended Mandy's reign to become North American Champion..and all of the bullshit that transpired at Warzone...but it's a tad hard to do that when we're hearing some pretty suspect sounds coming from the other end of the vent cover. Like, there's a struggle going on, there's sounds of "encouragement" rooting on whoever is struggling...it's all too strange honestly for us to even focus on anything else. Her hands extend out to push the cover off, as if she's in the middle of a covert ops mission, and she doesn't want to make a sound. But, while it does make a bit of a noise, it's quickly overshadowed by the puzzling conversation continuing.  

[????]
A bit tricky to get off, don't you think..?

Again, while a bit of noise follows Alexa pushing the vent cover off, and lowering it to the floor, it's not loud enough to impact what's currently going on. What is going is however, is what we're still trying to wrap our heads around. We know what it SOUNDS like, and Alexa's made no bones about it, she intended to expose the truth tonight with her little ventilation excursion...but, surely this is all just taken out of context, right? But as the room opens up, we see the bottom of a desk in the shot, and there's a rather...immediate shock to us. There's clothes on the floor, what looks like a white button down that is scattered, a tie that's thrown not far from it...and even stranger enough, there's another specific item in frame, and that's perhaps the most incriminating of all? It's The North American Championship. It's casually lying on the floor to the side of the desk, and well it's not placed there like it was done with care. It's halfway folded under, and slightly at an angle as if it had been thrown down.

[????]
Even better once you finally d- ooh! There you go.

Suddenly, a golden pair of...lace panties are flung from above, landing on top of The North American Championship, and um...there's not really any other way to describe how we feel in this moment other than suddenly having the urge to vomit. Alexa herself has to battle within to muffle her sounds of disgust, meanwhile the um...conversation, between the voices we now recognize as Mr. McMahon and Mandy Rose...unfortunately continues.

[Mr. McMahon]
Who's your daddy?

[Mandy Rose]
Mmm, you are, Vince..!

By this point, Alexa is trying her best to keep her head down as far as possible to avoid the camera catching any unsettling sight...the sound is enough for us to know what is going on, and it isn't normal business...at least not to those of us who have never had our panties or panties belonging to someone else ever casually fly off of them "accidentally" nor especially when in combination with a request to be called "daddy." Alexa inches forward, looking at The North American Championship she proudly held, albeit...not long...and while we don't see her expression in this moment you know it has to upset her to see the title disrespected by having panties on top of it. Not exactly the image you ever want to see for a title that is supposed to be respected and have meaning...no, it's honestly sick. So Alexa stretches her arm out forward, trying to reach for the title. Unfortunately, in order to get said title, she has to remove the lingerie just casually chilling with them as if they were new best friends. She at first tries to inch forward and "blow" them off of the title. However, that just doesn't work...and unfortunately if Alexa's sudden idea is to rescue the title from this far from appropriate setting... she's going to have to do more than try to blow the panties away. So with her index finger, and her thumb she audibly shudders as she pinches them together picking up, and just as quickly tossing the panties out of the way.

[Mr. McMahon]
I said who's your DADDY?!

Vince's shout startles Alexa who had just started to reach for the title, and that state of shock causes her to slightly turn to her right, where her eyes meet the bottom part of the desk...and even more unfortunately...what is beyond it. A pair of quite hairy legs, with grey suit pants around the ankles of the legs in question...

[Mandy Rose]
You are, daddy!

Moans follow that last "sentiment" and both thankfully and regrettably...they're loud enough to not make them hear Alexa's quite audible "OH GOD." Without hesitation Alexa's left hand snatches up The North American Championship, while her right seems to try to cover the go pro's camera to avoid scarring us any further than we already have been. All we hear, aside from the moans we're trying our damnedest to block out, like...REALLY trying. Are the little scurrying scoots from Alexa as she backs back into the vent to get the hell out of here before it somehow gets worse. She's much quicker as she returns to the vent, making slight banging sounds from how fast she is escaping the hell that is everything she just heard, and especially...saw. While she's making quite a ruckus in her attempt to be spared from this nightmare, again the sounds we're still trying to pretend aren't ringing through our ears are far too loud for them to notice. We say that because despite the noises Alexa herself makes in her haste to peace the fuck out their noises, that again...we are REALLY SUPER DUPER TRYING TO NOT HEAR...continue.

Little Miss "I'M SO FREAKING TRAUMATIZED RIGHT NOW GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE" Bliss continues to backtrack through the vent, making as much noise as possible because she does not want to hear a single second more of the sounds that AGAIN WE ARE SERIOUSLY TRYING TO REPRESS RIGHT NOW. Finally, WE SUCCEED! Well, not really she reaches the hole she initially crawled into, and backs out of it and we're now far enough away that the noises are no longer traumatizing us any further than they already have, which on a scale of 1 to 10 it's like a 37.6 which when you round it up it's a solid 38 on the "WHY GOD WHY DID WE HAVE TO HEAR AND SEE THAT." But, we know why, just like Alexa knows why she had to make that treacherous journey. Because as she reemerges out of that echo chamber of hell that was the vent, we see The North American Championship in her hand.

A title that for months on end has been a pawn in the blatant power abuse scheme between Mr. McMahon and Mandy Rose. A relationship that has now been proven beyond a shadow of any doubt, is NOT in the least bit "professional." It isn't just a coincidence, it isn't just a "friendship" or a "mentorship" or whatever excuse they previously could try to use. It isn't a case of jealousy, it isn't a case of Alexa making up some wild rumors. We saw Mr. McMahon's pants around his ankles, as Mandy called him daddy. If that doesn't paint a picture that you wanna burn in a thousand infernos I don't know what does. No, it may before now have been a "are they or aren't they" situation. But what we just heard, the things we just saw? Those are not things that can be explained away, panties being flung from MR. MCMAHON'S DESK...as Mandy encouragingly squeals...cannot be explained away. Mr. McMahon and Mandy Rose have been involved in a salacious AFFAIR for the past 5 months.  

Alexa's point of view lowers to The North American Championship firmly grasped in her hand as she lets out one final shudder.

[Alexa Bliss]
Well, time to go throw this in a vat of disinfectant and pay for it's therapy for the next 12 years.

The footage comes to an end, as suddenly we realize shit just got far more real than it already had been up to this point. Alexa Bliss just exposed Mandy Rose and Mr. McMahon...and stole back her title, albeit it technically still belonging to Mandy. But with this major development, we honestly are left wondering where the fuck do we go from here? The Owner of this company has been having a SEXUAL affair with The North American Champion that he has moved Heaven and Earth to protect since the moment he HANDED her The North American Championship for the first time. Alexa Bliss, the scorned and petty foe of theirs has exposed that now to the entire world watching tonight. Their "private meeting" this evening was made public...and with that VERY bold stunt from Alexa in an effort to change what has been going on for 5 months...there will surely be hell to pay for her "crime." Mr. McMahon is not a man that takes embarrassment well, and with what Alexa showed tonight? Literally every Superstar, and employee of XWL now knows what he has been doing, and to say that he is going to lose "it" is an understatement. No, the second their "meeting" comes to an end, and he finds out? Alexa Bliss is going to have hell to pay...not that she isn't already going to pay for it later tonight when she tries to sleep and all she can hear is the soundbite of Mandy calling Vince "daddy" over and over. We don't know what is going to happen now, but we know we will be tuning in religiously to see the fallout of Alexa Bliss' exposé.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019   XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2019 9:43 pm

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019 QFxqdhz XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019 UpcVnTg

-

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

-

Bobby Roode's "Glorious" anthem sounds after the referee calls for the bell, signaling that he has indeed been VICTORIOUS in his return to competition tonight on Anarchy. Fans still reeling from his attack on them last week boo in response, but those boos are ineffective at wiping the huge grin on his face as he disrespectfully shoves his hand into the face of O'Reilly following the 3 count and rises to his feet with both arms at his side.

[Corey Graves]
Robert Roode proving it INDEED pays to be ROODE tonight with a statement making victory in his first match since his return last week, and the formation of The Enterprise!

[Renee Young]
I didn't much care for his attitude when addressing the fans, much less blaming them for his shortcomings...but with The King Of The Ring and The World Heavyweight Champion at his side he had a lot of pressure to live up to, and to his credit...he did.

[Mauro Ranallo]
That he did, and you have to believe Cesaro and Daniel Bryan are happily staring at the monitor backstage as Robert Roode remains VICTORIOUS following a clash with a game Kyle O'Reilly.

Bobby Roode looks at the official who quickly grabs his arm and raises it, and The Glorious One certainly savors this moment. He closes his eyes and soaks in the boos as if they're music to his ears.

XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019 Qg5tw46

[Mike Rome]
Here is your winner, BOBBY...

As if someone just hurled an insult at him, ROBERT Roode, as his non friends are to refer to him as...turns his head, opening his eyes, and glares in Mike's direction.

[Mike Rome]
Roooode!!

ROBERT jerks his hand away from the referee then storms over to the ropes, quickly escaping through them, as he marches right toward Mike Rome who seems startled by Roode's beeline for him. Before Mike can even react further, ROBERT...Roode snatches the mic out of his hand and brings it up quickly as he stares at him with disgust.

[[Bobby Roode]]
HEY, MICHAEL! HOW ARE THE WIFE AND KIDS? IS LITTLE BILLY ENJOYING HIS GUITAR PRACTICE? IS THE WIFE BUSTING YOUR BALLS TOO MUCH? IS THAT NOSY NEIGHBOR STILL GIVING YOU TROUBLE!?

Mike stands flabbergasted, completely at a loss for words, or even how to begin to respond.

[[Bobby Roode]]
What's the matter, MICHELANGELO? JUST TWO FRIENDS SHOOTING THE BREEZE, RIGHT? That's why you referred to me as BOBBY...isn't it? Because we go way back, like so far back that it feels like you're my brother from another mother, huh? Except, we don't....do we? No, you're not my brother, you're not my chum, you're not my compadre, you're just a guy that is paid to do ONE thing, and you can't even do that ONE thing right, can you? No, I made it clear last week that to these people, and all of you? I am not BOBBY...I am ROBERT. Only my FRIENDS can call me Bob, and last I checked? You weren't at the birth of either of my kids, you weren't at my wedding, and I don't even think you've ever once asked me how my children are doing. So take your microphone, and correct your mistake, MIKE!

He extends the mic back to a belittled Mike Rome, who tries to maintain his composure, not wanting to go through with this, but doing so in order to get this over with. He regains control of his microphone then as Roode gestures for him to proceed, he does as he's told.

[Mike Rome]
Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner of this match...ROBERT.....ROOOOOOODE!

ROBERT with an unimpressed shake of his head exclaims "Now that wasn't so hard, was it?" He soon returns back to the ring sliding inside of it to resume his celebration.

[Renee Young]
Was that really necessary?

[Mauro Ranallo]
Robert Roode seems to be acting solely on what he believes necessity is now more than ever before.

[Corey Graves]
Exactly, it's a simple concept. Your friends are the only ones who reserve the right to call you outside of your name.

[Renee Young]
Except his name is literally Bobby Roode...

[Corey Graves]
To his friends yes.

[Renee Young]
Robert is the more formal name yes but up until last week he was known strictly as Bobby.

As Roode reenters the ring, he sees Kyle O'Reilly clutching his head, feeling the effects of that final "Glorious DDT" that led to his loss against The Enterprise's own Robert Roode. Bobby cracks a smile, and kneels down to Kyle. Perhaps to rub his defeat in further...but then his hand raises up to the air, and he rotates it around until now his index finger and his middle finger begin to make somewhat of a gesture? Instantly the fans boos grow louder as the camera pans out, and we see The King Of The Ring Cesaro dashing down the stage, and sliding into the ring with a devious gleam in his eye. The two new "friends" exchange a glance before Roode yanks Kyle up by his hair off of the mat, then shouts "GOOD NEWS, KYLE! YOU GET TO BE THE MESSENGER BOY YOU WERE ALWAYS DESTINED TO BE!" Suddenly he tosses Kyle into Cesaro who levels Kyle with a clothesline that brings him back down to the mat rather unceremoniously. The second Kyle's body lands on the canvas it's like blood began to seep into an ocean of sharks as the two men proceed to stomp the holy hell out of him.

[Renee Young]
Oh come on...you already won what even is the point in this?

[Corey Graves]
The point is showcasing The Enterprise's superiority over every other Superstar in XWL.

[Renee Young]
By beating up a defenseless, and already beaten man?

[Mauro Ranallo]
Kyle is just having boot after boot connect all over his body. It's not pretty, but it's certainly effective in furthering their cause.

Cesaro and Roode just continue to stomp the mark of their superiority in the form of their boot prints as Kyle can do nothing but try to cover up, but he's just flat out unsuccessful. Trying to ball up in the fetal position leaves his back open, and his limbs ultimately free to be stamped, while if he doesn't his midsection, chest, and head are all prime targets that get hit time after time. This isn't a matter of "showing off" this is a matter of showing what they are about, and that apparently is leaving their "greatness' without question. I mean repeatedly stomping a man that's already reeling from a loss isn't exactly the act of showcasing one's greatness...but for The Enterprise this is their plan that is coming to action. After their prey has been battered, beaten, and tenderized, Cesaro cracks a smirk as he instructs Bobby to help him pick Kyle up. The two each grab Kyle by one of his arms, then start to drag him into the corner before using their combined strength to FORCE him up to his feet, barely supported by the corner. Roode then takes a couple steps back as does Cesaro and it's clear they have SOMETHING in mind, and whatever it is...isn't good if your name is Kyle O'Reilly.

Cesaro runs toward Bobby, who grabs him by his hand, then spins him around, sending Cesaro's previous momentum barreling back to the corner where Kyle was barely "resting" against and he's quickly DRILLED by the brutal European Uppercut from The King Of The Ring! Kyle collapses forward, into the "safety" of Cesaro who can't help but laugh as he turns around and nods toward Bobby Roode who seems to be waiting for something...Cesaro bends down, scooping Kyle up by both of his legs, seemingly setting up a flapjack attempt...but as he starts to send Kyle helplessly for the motion of the move...O'Reilly lands right into the firm headlock of Bobby Roode and is PLANTED with a gruesome ASSISTED Glorious DDT!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Mama Mia! What a DDT!

[Corey Graves]
Would you look at that? They're already proving to be an effective team, Cesaro's power, combined with Roode's precision made for a GLORIOUS DISASTER!

[Renee Young]
What did he do to deserve that, huh?

[Corey Graves]
Exist in The Enterprise's world, Renee.  

[Renee Young]
They've been a thing officially for like a week, calm down there Corey.

[Corey Graves]
By name yes, but their existence has been a LONG time coming.

Cesaro and Roode admire their handiwork, as the audience does nothing but express their disgust at it. The two representatives of The Enterprise stand tall over the remains of Kyle O'Reilly and each raise their fist in front of each other, extending the thumb out forming a "line" of sorts that Kyle has fallen "below" of. With their message sent, they remain locked in their positions for all to see. Whether it's the fans in attendance tonight causing a ruckus over their actions, whether it's their fellow locker room members that might not like what they're doing...or whether it's the audience at home rushing to twitter to complain about what they did. They did not do it to anger them, they did it because if you want to succeed? As Bobby Roode put it in his return speech last week at the start of the show...it PAYS to be Roode. And while Cesaro isn't "Roode" for the sake of puns...he is a force in XWL that has embodied what that phrase TRULY means. He unlocked this NEW Daniel Bryan...and because of their union, Bobby Roode has been given a new lease on his career, and what it really means is that it pays to know your worth, and be unapologetic about what it takes to get PAID. Whether it's a title, a crown, or a victory...they're here to collect. The scene fades away as The Enterprise continue to stand tall, a sight we might have to get used to seeing if things keep going how they are.
Back to top Go down
Oreo
Mid Card
Oreo

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019   XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2019 12:00 am

As the theme song plays throughout the arena, a woman confidently struts out onto the stage. She sports a fancy pair of sunglasses and a jacket that reads "EST" on the back. She skips around on the stage for a moment, twirling her long whip-like hair.

Renee Young
The E-S-T has arrived!

Corey Graves
If I have to hear those letters one more time...

Mauro Ranallo
Love it or hate it, there is a reason for moniker Corey.

Corey Graves
She hasn't even had a match yet! Who's giving her nicknames?!

Renee Young
Give it a rest, Graves. My girl Bianca is about to make you eat your words.

Corey Graves
Oh.. so you two are "girls" now? I'm sure that will endear you to the Queen.

XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019 JlojavC

Bianca removes her sunglasses, tossing them to the side. She begins to lightly prance down the ramp with a confident smirk. As she gets closer to the camera, we can actually hear her whip-like hair whistling through the air as she spins it.

Mauro Ranallo
Yes folks, you're not crazy. That is indeed Bianca Belair's hair making that sound right now.

Renee Young
Did you hear the crack it made when she whipped Charlotte with it last week?! It was incredible!

Corey Graves
It was disgusting, Renee! Bianca had no business getting involved in that match. She's already on thin ice for jumping the barricade at Warzone!

Renee Young
Charlotte deserved it.

Corey Graves
Just like Bianca deserves whatever Charlotte has in store for her in a matter of moments. She is going to feel the Queen's wrath.

At ringside now, Bianca makes her way around to the hard-camera side of the ring where she leaps up onto the apron. For a moment, she looks out into the audience and looks to be taking in the atmosphere for her XWL debut. We see her chuckle as if to say that she's more than ready for this moment. Quickly, she turns and enters the ring.

Mauro Ranallo
Guys, it doesn't appear to me that Bianca is the least bit worried about Charlotte has in store. She's glowing with confidence!

Renee Young
She's the E-S-T, of course she's confident.

We hear an annoyed sigh from Corey Graves.

XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019 WNhXZGi

As she continues to spin her hair, the confident Bianca Belair awaits her upcoming challenge.

Corey Graves
It’s time! It’s finally time for Bianca Belair to face the wrath of the one true Queen of XWL!

Mauro Ranallo
I suppose now that Liv Morgan’s cashed in her crown and won the Women’s Championship, she is the only queen, self proclaimed of course.

The Queen walks out onto the stage, dressed in bright royal red and gold.

XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019 F177rzU

Renee Young
It doesn’t matter what Charlotte has to throw at Belair, she’ll throw it right back at her twice as hard. This woman is tough as nails, there’s no one on the roster who can stand up to her in spirit or strength.

Corey Graves
What are you Renee, her pr all of a sudden?

Renee Young
No, but I know her better than anyone else here, and I know her well enough to know that Charlotte hasn’t got a hope in hell of intimidating her.

Bianca’s still playing around with her hair as Charlotte lifts the microphone to her lips…

XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019 5UDiVxJ

[Charlotte Flair
That’s really cute, that thing you do with your little pony tail. It’s just so unfortunate that after tonight you won’t be able to do it anymore.

Big smile across her face, she whips her hair in Charlotte’s direction, and she laughs in response.

XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019 M4gQQEd

[Charlotte Flair]
Hilarious, you’re quite Charismatic aren’t you? It’s a shame that you make such horrible decisions, I mean who knows, if things had worked out differently, you and I could have been the best of friends, two of the strongest women on the entire roster, standing together over the rest of the riff raff. But through your bad decisions, you’ve earned your place with the riff raff, and as long as I’m still breathing, that’s exactly where you’ll stay for your entire career.

Mauro Ranallo
That’s a hell of a bold threat

Corey Graves
It’s not a threat Mauro, it’s a promise, Charlotte is one vindictive woman, and if she sets her sights on ruining you, then you will be ruined, there’s no if’s and’s or but’s about it.

XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019 BIUCDZ4

[Charlotte Flair]
I’ve been pulling splinters from my hair for the past week, and it’s all because of your gigantic ego. It’s ironic, that your thirst for attention, your desire to be loved, to be a star, is exactly what’s going to destroy your career before it even begins. It’s always been said, once you make an enemy of Charlotte Flair, there’s no going back, but you Bianca, you’ve made more than just an enemy out of me, you’ve made a nemesis, and I will be your downfall.

Renee Young
Oh please, can she even hear herself right now? She sounds like a bond villain!

Corey Graves
She’s nothing like a bond villain, Renee. The bond villains always lose, and they’re all idiots. Charlotte flair is a winner, and a mastermind of the game!

XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019  border=

[Charlotte Flair]
At Warzone, while you were sat in the back of a police car, I was already planning my revenge, I called one of my closest friends, you know her as Paige, I know her as Saraya, one of the best bookers in the business, and she offered me her assistance… Last week I told you, you’ll be competing in a match tonight, and trust me, you will be competing in a match tonight, but it’s not just any kind of match, no… you’ll be competing in a Queen’s Law match…

Mauro Ranallo
A Queens law match? What’s a queen’s law match?

Renee Young
It’s whatever Charlotte wants it to be, probably something ridiculous designed to make Bianca lose!

XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019 Gnn8C4i

Charlotte Flair
The object of a Queen’s Law match is simple. You compete one on one, and the only way to defeat your opponent is to perform FIVE military presses on your opponent, and then throw them out of the ring. No submissions, No pinfall, No countout, No anything, there’s only one way to win the Queen’s law, are you up for the challenge?

Corey Graves
Genius! What an incredibly innovative idea!

Mauro Ranallo
I don’t have a good feeling about this…

Bianca nods furiously, and Charlotte laughs.

Charlotte Flair
It doesn’t matter if you are or you aren’t, because frankly, you don’t really have a choice!

Charlotte starts to laugh, and doesn’t stop, as she points to the stage beside her…

………………..

Mauro Ranallo
NO NO NO!!

Corey Graves
NIA!! It’s NIA JAX!!! This is fantastic!

Renee Young
This is an absolute joke! HOW Does Charlotte get away with this kind of thing?!! Bianca can’t lift Nia Jax FIVE times! This is an absolute fix!

Corey Graves
It’s amazing that’s what it is!

Nia walks out onto the ramp, and Charlotte hands the microphone out to her.

XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019 BNbwAVE

[Nia Jax]
Bianca Belair… I am going to destroy you…

Nia throws the microphone down to the ground, and heads straight down the ramp, to a slightly naïve, ready and waiting Bianca…

GRAB POPCORN AND WATCH MATCH PLEASE <3

Bianca viciously elbows her way out of certain doom.

Mauro Ranallo
Bianca just will not quit!

Renee Young
"Quit" is not in her vocabulary!

Corey Graves
Oh my god! No way!

In the middle of the ring, something amazing begins to unfold. Mustering up all the strength in her body, Bianca Belair hoists the much larger Nia Jax off her feet! We see everyone around the arena shoot up off their seats. Cameras and cell phones flash as the people try to capture what was thought to be an impossible task.

Mauro Ranallo
Can she do it! Can she press Nia Jax over her head?!

Corey Graves
No way!

Renee Young
She's doing it!

Bianca plants her feet as she powers Nia onto her shoulders. She holds Nia their for a moment and looks out into the roaring audience. Placing her hands under Jax, Bianca Belair slowly begins to press the larger woman high above her head!

Mauro Ranallo
Can you believe it! The power! The strength of Belair!

Renee Young
Come on Bianca!

Bianca fully extends her arms, completing the first military press to Nia Jax!

Renee Young
That's one!

Mauro Ranallo
..but can she... HEY!

Suddenly, we see a rush of blonde hair fly across the ring. Bianca winces as she is chop blocked from behind. Quickly, Nia Jax comes crashing down on top of Belair, flattening the EST. The audience erupts in boos!

Mauro Ranallo
Charlotte Flair!

Renee Young
Damn it!

Corey Graves
The Queen's wrath!

Charlotte slides under the bottom rope, exiting the ring. For a moment, Nia Jax doesn't realize what has just happened. As she pulls herself off of Belair, she looks around for a moment. After a few seconds, Nia begins hearing orders from outside the ring. We hear Charlotte Flair ordering Nia to "Finish her!"

Renee Young
I can't believe this!

Corey Graves
This is why Bianca should have minded her own business!

Renee Young
You're disgusting!

Mauro Ranallo
Bianca better watch out!

We see Nia Jax bounce off the ropes. As she returns, Nia drops a huge leg drop across the chest of The EST! As the Queen watches on, a sadistic smile forms across her face. Wasting very little time, Nia easily dead-lifts Belair off the ground. She presses Belair above her head.

Corey Graves
There's one!

Nia powers Belair up again!

Corey Graves
Two!

Again!

Corey Graves
Three!

Mauro Ranallo
Just two more..

Another press now.

Corey Graves
Four!

Nia press Belair up on final time and the referee calls for the bell. The audience is furious!

Corey Graves
Five! Yes! Yes! Nia has done it!

Mauro Ranallo
With a little outside help..

Corey Graves
Oh so now you're Bianca's friend too?!

Nia doesn't lower Belair though. With The EST still held high in the air, Jax walks over to the ropes nearest the Queen. Nia and Charlotte's eyes meet and they seemingly agree to what is about to happen next.

Mauro Ranallo
No..

Nia takes a powerful step forward and throws Bianca Belair outside the ring.

Nia's theme song quickly fades now.

We see Belair crash and burn to the floor. The momentum of the throw causes her to roll right up to the Queen's feet. Still not showing any signs of quit, Bianca reaches around attempting to grab anything that could help pull herself up. As she finds the leg of Charlotte Flair, she receives a boot to the face for her troubles.

Renee Young
This is sick.

Corey Graves
..but this is what she deserves!

Renee Young
You need to have your head examined, Graves.

Slowly, Charlotte bends down and grabs Bianca by an ankle. She lets out a piercing laugh before dropping down and applying her signature Figure 8 Leg Lock! As Charlotte torques her body and applies pressure to the legs of Belair, we hear both women scream now but for different reasons.

Mauro Ranallo
This has gone too far..

Renee Young
We need some help out here!

As if on cue, security rushes down the ramp and reach Charlotte and Bianca quickly but turn out to be no help as they begin to be swatted away almost like flies!

Mauro Ranallo
Nia Jax is taking out security!

Corey Graves
Of course she is! She's protecting the Queen!

We see Bianca again reach for anything she can get her hands on. After some struggling, we see her grab onto the ring skirt and she shows another feat of strength as she pulls her own and Charlotte's body weight along the floor in an attempt to release even a little pressure from the Figure 8. Unfortunately for Bianca, Nia sees this and delivers a boot of her own to Belair. This slight distraction gives another group of security opportunity to apprehend Jax, pulling her up the ramp and away from the situation. We see more security and referees rush passed Jax.

Renee Young
Finally!

We see the group reach the sadistic Charlotte Flair and the lifeless Bianca Belair. They attempt to pull Flair off Belair, but only succeed in dragging both women across the floor.

Mauro Ranallo
She won't let go!

It takes a group of 6 referees and security to pry Charlotte Flair's legs out of the Figure 8 Leg Lock. They pull Charlotte up the ramp now as she spits profanities and insults toward the laid out Bianca Belair.

Mauro Ranallo
Charlotte and Nia could face serious repercussions for this.

Corey Graves
For what? She gave Bianca a taste of her own medicine. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes!

On the stage now being pulled to the back, Charlotte continues shouting. Rushing passed her and the security is XWL commentator Renee Young. We see Renee hurry down the ramp to check on her fallen friend.

Corey Graves
What the hell is this?!

Mauro Ranallo
It looks like Renee is checking on Bianca.

Corey Graves
I thought we were supposed to be unbiased here? What the hell happened to that?

Mauro Ranallo
Come on, we all know you have your favorites.

Corey Graves
I am unbiased as they come!

With Charlotte and Nia pulled to the back, we see Bianca sitting up now. She exchanges words with Renee for a moment. The fans clap seeing Bianca is not seriously injured. After a few seconds, we see the fire in Bianca's eyes ignite and her jaw tenses with anger after what just happened.

Anarchy cuts to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019   XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2019 1:23 pm

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019 VJrUGKo XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019 O2kuoDo

Bayley after getting dropped on by Rhea from the top of the turnbuckle by a somersault begins to check on her neck. Rhea on her feet already, looks down to Bayley stalking her. The referee continues his count as both of the women are more focused on each other than the match at this point.

4!

Ripley pulling up Bayley by grabbing onto her chin with two fingers and looks right into her eyes as she’s dazed.  

Bayley you look like you need a hug, do you need a hug? Do you NEED someone to comfort you as you’re not feeling well? Huh bitch?"

Bayley tries to swipe at Rhea’s stomach but Rhea shakes her head at the attempt almost laughing her, but instead it’s a sadistic smirk covering her face.

5!

Rhea taking full hold of Bayley’s hair starts dragging her up to her feet and then walks with her to the barricade and sends her head back for momentum, then forward to the barricade to smash her head. Bayley comes to and doesn’t let this happen and puts both of her hands out gripping the barricade. Awoken something in her, Bayley grits her teeth and then grabs onto Rhea who opens her eyes shocked and then gets slammed into the barricade instead!

6!

OOMPH, Rhea’s hair falling and covering her face as she’s draped over the barricade, Bayley trying to get the crowd into it, takes Rhea by the hair and shoves her onto her ass. Rhea starts scooting away and putting her hand up not wanting any of it. Bayley starts mounting Rhea as she hovers over her and wails with rights and lefts and smacking her ruthlessly. Rhea tries to absorb a few of the blows but is barely able to at the rate they are coming.

7!

Bayley fixes her hair tie and pulling Rhea along the outside of the ring on the other side, near the fans this time. “YOU WANT SOME OF HER!?” Rhea digs both of her fingernails into the face of Bayley and yanks downward and Bayley covers her face turning her back. Rhea takes full advantage and clips the back of the knee of Bayley.

8!

Bayley yells loud at this and rolls around holding her knee close. Ripley starts stomping at her and Bayley has now tried to use the apron to raise herself up. That doesn’t stop Rhea from the repeated calculated stomps. Bayley taking each blow and her body extending in and out the sheer impact. Bayley taking hold of her boot and getting back up to her feet still holding it. Rhea hopping around on one leg as her knee is being twisted now.. and that’s when security swarms them within seconds. Rhea regains her balance and Bayley isn’t finished. They both want to get loose and continue handling each other. Rhea blows a kiss to Bayley and spits at the ground before waving.

9!

10!

The referee rings the bell for a double count out and the two women have no care in the world as they are more worried about hurting each other tonight. Rhea walks away from Bayley as she has convinced the security to let her go peacefully, both of her hands up. Bayley notices her back turned and breaks free of her handlers and takes a huge sprint at Rhea, leaping onto her back and smacking Rhea’s face off of the ramp full of the LED XWL logo.

Security dragging Bayley off of her as Rhea is almost unconscious, barely able to move. They both manage to get carted off with Bayley getting the better of the two. Rhea with both arms around the security wincing in pain off to the back as the scene comes to a close.

Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019   XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2019 2:12 am

As Anarchy returns from a commercial break, we cut to a shot in the locker room of Ruby Riott adjusting the metal brace tightened around her left knee, gritting her teeth as she works to get it into a spot she finds comfortable. As she stands up preparing to warm up for her match later in the evening with Charlotte Flair, her cellphone begins to vibrate, the chorus to Bring Me The Horizon's "wonderful life" playing loudly throughout the locker room. Ruby growls as she recognizes the name on the caller ID.

[Ruby Riott]
I told you not to call me at work, dude. How many times have I told you now? Six? Seven? Yes...yes I'm at work. You know this. We've been over this. I...nevermind. Whoa, whoa, where's the fire, girl?

Ruby's demeanor changes from annoyed to slightly amused as the person on the other end of the line is heard shouting something that can't quite be heard on air. Ruby has a warm smile on her face as she lays down on her back on the bench, stretching her legs up in the air in an attempt to warm up for her match while talking with this mystery individual.

[Ruby Riott]
Yeah, you told me you had a tryout like six months ago and they never called back. Figures, Vince was probably too busy with his lips puckered up on Mandy Rose's ass to do anything...wait, what!? You're joking me, right!? They...what!?

Ruby immediately sits up, mouth agape as she hears the words on the other end of the line. Blinking a few times, possibly actually pinching her tattooed skin to make sure she wasn't dreaming.

[Ruby Riott]
Dude! That's awesome! It's about time we got to raise a little hell around this place. After all...creating chaos is in our DNA, right? Alright...I seriously gotta get warmed up. Yeah, I have a match. I'm taking on Daddy's Little Disappointment, Charlotte Flair. Yeah, his daughter. I'm going to slap her around until he forces her to change her name. It's going to be great. But hey...maybe we can pull a Motor City Machine Guns, name ourselves the first and only XWL Women's Tag Team Champions or something. No, I'm not getting a cardboard cut-out of you. Who even gets cardboard cut-outs of their friends? That's just...weird. Alright, man...I'll see you next week! Hell yeah, I can't wait either! Tell your Pappy his other favorite granddaughter said hi. Yeah? I dare you to kick my ass, dude. Alright, seriously, I gotta go. Nah, I love you more. Bye!

Smirking softly, Ruby disconnects the call, turning her phone off as she focuses on warming up. However, as we fade out into the next segment, Ruby can be heard saying something under her breath.

[Ruby Riott]
The band's getting back together...

Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019   XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2019 10:13 am

XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019 7cd5f510

The bell rings and Moxley offers his hand. Finn stares at it for a few moments before finally shaking it. The match is very back and forth, both me proving why they belong in that World Title Match at Cyberslam. After 15 minutes of back and forth fighting Moxley goes for the Dirty Deeds but Finn is able to slip out of it and deliver a Pele Kick. The crowd goes wild as Finn climbs the ropes and flies, connecting with The Coup De Grace!! He goes for the pin!!
3!!

The crowd goes wild as Finn rolls off of Moxley, exhausted by the back and forth battle. He slowly gets to his feet and has his hand raised by the ref. He then climbed the turnbuckle and raises his hands in the air as the crowd cheers. Moxley is using the ropes to slowly get to his feet as well. Finn notices and walks over to him, extending his hand. Moxley stares at it for a few moments, sweat pouring down ha face. He then takes Finn’s hand and shakes it as the crowd cheers. The two nod at each other before Finn smiles and leaves the ring and walks up the ramp. Moxley is still in the ring recovering as Balor is now on the stage, raising his hands in the air as the crowd cheers. All of a sudden the lights go off...

Renee Young
Oh no... Not again...

We can hear commotion in the ring, and 5 seconds later the lights return and we can see Moxley laying in the middle of the ring. Finn is standing on the stage still, looking confused.

Renee Young
Well, there’s no way that Finn Balor did that!! It would have been impossible for him to run to the ring, take down Moxley, and run back to the stage...

Finn rushes down to the ring.

Renee Young
We thought that it might have been Finn who’s been attacking Moxley, due to the lights going out just like this during Balor’s entrance last week during the Moxley Asylum. But it’s looking like that might have just been a coincidence!!

Finn slides into the ring and checks on Moxley.

Renee Young
If it wasn’t Finn Balor.. Then who has been attacking Moxley?  

Finn calls to the back for help as refs and medical personal rush to the ring. We then go to commercial.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019   XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2019 12:03 pm

Normal Match
Intercontinental Championship

XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019 Edw7CQY XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019 ODflDlc

Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019   XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2019 12:15 pm

*spoiler for the match just posted above*

Spoiler:

A hush falls over the arena as WALTER makes his way to the ring. Sabin looks out towards the stage, dropping his titles to prepare for an attack from the much bigger man. WALTER walks up the steps and enters the ring. He walks right past Sabin and pins Truth, demanding the ref count.
3!
WALTER rolls out of the ring and snatches The Million Dollar Title from the ring announcer, who was sitting ringside with it in his lap during the match. WALTER climbs back into the ring and stands over Truth, who is still down and out from the match, but just beginning to stir. WALTER holds the Million Dollar Title in Truth’s face and shouts

“Tell your buddy Kyle that if you two want this back, he knows where to find me!!”

WALTER flares at Sabin, who doesn’t back down from the stare. The bigger man then walks past the double champion and exits the ring. He walks up the ramp stops at the stage to turn around and hold the Million Dollar Title high above his head. He glares at Sabin and Truth in the ring. Sabin picks up his titles and holds them both in the air as well. The two “champs” stare each other down, titles raised. Then WALTER smirks and turns around, disappearing behind the curtain. Sabin goes to check on Truth as we move along to the next segment

Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019   XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2019 1:34 pm

Tag Team Match
XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019 QumC0Y5 XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019 F2v3UUQ
XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019 NVX7iO0 XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019 FTKanIE

Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019   XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2019 4:18 pm

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019 XaFl5Iy XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019 YQWbyg3

After the final pinfall is made, Charlotte Flair smirks as she sits up on a knee with a smirk on her face. Knowing this is her first victory in XWL and it occurred in such dominant fashion, The Queen stands to her feet, choosing to push the referee away as she points towards the entrance ramp, motioning for someone to join her. In doing so, her newfound friend in the monstrous Nia Jax has a wide smirk on her face as she appears to be dragging something down with her. Upon further inspection...

[Corey Graves]
What the hell? Is...is that...

[Mauro Ranallo]
That's Awesome Kong! Nia Jax appears to have taken out Awesome Kong!

Nia smirks as she pulls an unconscious Kong up to her feet before shoving her, sending Kong's lifeless carcass down off the stage through two tables!

[Corey Graves]
Oh my god!

[Renee Young]
We need help out here for Awesome Kong! Nia Jax has just...just destroyed her! This is crazy!?

[Corey Graves]
Judging by the mood Nia Jax and Charlotte Flair are in, we might need a spatula out here for Ruby Riott after they're done.

[Mauro Ranallo]
This devious duumvirate appears to have a plan to take out the entire division one-by-one. First it was Bianca Belair earlier tonight...then Nia Jax appears to have slayed the beast in Awesome Kong...and Ruby Riott might just be next on their hitlist.

Nia stomps down to the ring as Charlotte gloats over the fact that Awesome Kong has seemingly been destroyed. Paying Ruby Riott very little attention as she crawls towards the corner, pulling herself up to a seated position. Eyes wide at the towering mass of her former tag team partner marching down to the ring. The already battered Ruby pants for oxygen as Nia steps into the ring, making a beeline for her. Nia roughly yanks Ruby up to her feet by the hair, but Ruby Riott is ready for her. Reaching up, she digs her nails into the eyes of Nia Jax, raking and clawing at her face!

As Nia is forced to let go, Ruby steps back before delivering a vicious Superkick, the impact sending Nia backwards, causing her to tumble and bowl Charlotte Flair over in the process! Before Nia gets the chance to recover, Ruby bolts out of the ring, backing up the ramp clutching the back of her head, a cocky smirk on her face knowing she'd escaped certain disaster.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Mama Mia! What a shot! Ruby Riott will not be made a victim of Charlotte Flair and Nia Jax tonight!

[Corey Graves]
Whoever the hell Ruby was on the phone with earlier tonight better be enough to handle Nia Jax, because that is not a woman that anyone should want on their bad side!

As Ruby stands tall, Charlotte Flair is sitting on a knee glaring a hole through her while Nia is in a sitting position, screeching with rage at the fact that her target has gotten away from her clutches...for now, anyways. XWL heads to its final commercial break for the evening as Ruby Riott smirks into the camera, holding her head up high. Even though she had lost the match, she appears to have avoided a serious beatdown at the hands of perhaps one of the most dangerous duos on the entire roster.

Last edited by Zack on Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Slothio
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019   XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2019 4:49 pm

Main Event
XWL Tag Team Championships

XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019 M7fGTmg

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019   XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 9/9/2019 - 16/9/2019
Page 1 of 1