Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Cyberslam: 7/3/2017 - 7/17/2017

Go down 
+12
T-Roll
Zack
Tango
Strummania
imagohard2nite
LazyEye513
Pringle96`
Taco
CaptainGreed
Plus
IIYoungg
P.R Son
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Cyberslam: 7/3/2017 - 7/17/2017   XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2017 5:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 Q2yPcv4

LIVE FROM: ALLSTATE ARENA
CHICAGO, IL  

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 IT6Ewk3

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 DuGb0NT

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 S4ZxxDe

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 BOJ6SME

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 1S0CyYi

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 YlV2F8R

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 9fGTg2F

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 CpdAept

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 1theqRa

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 1l5L4cS

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 D2FXADU

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 GmrdDrm

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Cyberslam: 7/3/2017 - 7/17/2017   XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 11:25 pm

P.R Son wrote:
StrumSkillet13 wrote:
The dark ages of XWL have begun again....

I know right, Orton is relevant again, damn you JBL. I can stomach winning the title, but giving Orton a purpose again? Go to hell.

Heaven forbid Red gets to be active again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Cyberslam: 7/3/2017 - 7/17/2017   XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 1:40 am

T-Roll wrote:
P.R Son wrote:
StrumSkillet13 wrote:

I know right, Orton is relevant again, damn you JBL. I can stomach winning the title, but giving Orton a purpose again? Go to hell.

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_onqd7jOZif1r7dh6wo1_400
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Cyberslam: 7/3/2017 - 7/17/2017   XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 10:05 am

Red wrote:
T-Roll wrote:
P.R Son wrote:
StrumSkillet13 wrote:

Look what you did JBL, he's slobbering everywhere.
Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Cyberslam: 7/3/2017 - 7/17/2017   XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 10:46 am

P.R Son wrote:
Red wrote:
T-Roll wrote:
P.R Son wrote:
StrumSkillet13 wrote:

Yeah sorry, that tends to happen when the $ comes out
Back to top Go down
Plus
Mid Card
Plus

PostSubject: Re: XWL Cyberslam: 7/3/2017 - 7/17/2017   XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2017 5:43 am

Our camera was flash backstage as we would be met with the image of Enzo Amore, and Big Cass. Earlier in the night, this outspoken duo graced Cyberslam by showering XWL with a few choice words. No time would be wasted whatsoever as Enzo would step up to the camera as he would break the silence.

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 AZO3scj

ENZO AMORE
CERTIFIED G

Yo, Cass -- You hear that ringin'? That lil' chime comin' with a dime? It's the talk of hatas everywhere. They're tryin' to think of excuses, bro. They're tryin' to shed a gangsta tear because they know that their time is up, and our time is now. How 'ya doin? [Oh snap! This was a clear cut jab at John Cena. Watch it Enzo.] Have 'ya ever seen the rain? Cass and I have, and it ain't nothin' special. Shout out to Okada, get at us. Ain't nothin' special 'bout cha'. 'Ya cocked, locked, and loaded like an AJ Styles and Finn Balor contest. Shootin' blanks -- We ain't got time for amateurs. [A quick jab at the 'Rainmaker' persona, before following up with a Bullet Club jab. Nicely done, Enzo. Nicely done.] Speakin' of amateurs, Cass -- What 'bout, Braun Strowman? Bearded, and big -- But he ain't SEVEN FOOT TALL! Nor is he smacktalka' skywalka', and he's not certified. How 'ya doin'? [This was typical Enzo Amore. A little bit of fight here and there, but an even bigger mouth.] But, Cass -- Don't shed a tear. I know we're speakin' truth, but we may need to shy away from CM Punk. After all, tha' kid leaves when things get TOUGH. How 'ya doin? [This was a very harsh gesture to CM Punk, and his past tenures. A large chuckle escaped from Enzo as Cass shook his head.] Stack dimes and S-A-W-F-T necks, how 'ya doin, Edge? Kenny Omega? Clean yourself up, because that's tha' only trash I'm seein'. Because tha' more Cass, and I take a look at this rosta'? The more it's quite clear. Frank Sinatra had a song that resembles this rosta'. Nice 'n' Easy. And this rosta' has to accept it, after all? That's life. [Two signature songs from Frank Sinatra. A small smile came across both men as Enzo leaned forward.] Hit 'em wit' it, Cass!

Big Cass would remain by the side of Enzo as he just let him go wild on the XWL roster. The big man would unfold his arms only once to raise his hand up to his face and cover his mouth as he fights back a laugh -- Enzo was on fire and he was not taking any prisoners tonight.

BIG CASS
BONA-FIDE STUD

“Enzo everything you said is RIGHT. Everything that has come pouring out of your mouth right now -- is nothing more than FACT. There ain't no FICTION going on here with the realist guys in the room -- NO -- we are hitting them all with the TRUTH and DROPPING anyone down who doesn't like what we have to say. We can STAGGER you with our word and then DROP you with our fists -- ain't no one on this roster is man enough to say otherwise. I mean Enzo -- I look at this roster and I can only roll my eyes at what I have seen -- we have BRADSHAW -- sorry -- JBL -- IN HIS CHEAP SUITS, CHEAP CAR, CHEAP ASS SIDE KICK AND THAT STUPID FIVE DOLLAR HAIRCUT -- hey Enzo you believe this CHUMP thought he could get Big Show and Kevin Owens to lick his boots -- can't blame those guys for handing in there PINK SLIPS. But we got this oath -- walking around with his head held high -- carrying a title that hasn't meant NOTHING since Sheamus and Matt Sydal where lighting the world on fire a year ago -- we got this Southern Boy thinking he rules these lands when in truth -- HE'S NOTHING MORE THAN SECOND RATE -- keeping that title warm and well polished for when the real superstars come back down from the mountain top to play.”

Big Cass would throw his hand out forward, punching the air -- almost imagining that he was dropping JBL right back down on his fat ass. Big Cass looks down for a moment and grins to himself as he would look back up as he continues to speak.

BIG CASS
BONA-FIDE STUD

“You know what Enzo -- looking around this place -- seeing that there is no tag team titles, it had got me thinking. Maybe they were right not to have tag team titles -- I mean if they did they would only have to GIFT WRAP them up and hand them right to us. We would have such a firm grip on those golden plates we could open up our own golden shop. But seriously Enzo -- tonight was meant to be a big night for XWL -- and it is -- BECAUSE OF US. Before we hit the scene -- you had Bo Dallas having people run to the bathroom. You have Elias Samson putting people to sleep -- you had a bunch of nobodies in there create a wrestler trunks driving the fans off -- AND THEN BOOM -- our music hits -- the people are up -- they know -- they can feel it in their stomachs -- the REALIST GUYS IN THE ROOM ARE HERE  to light up there world. Tag division or not -- we are here to DOMINATE. We are here to take names and kick ass. If growing up on the streets has taught us anything -- it's that you never back down -- you ALWAYS KEEP GOING FORWARD -- you keep fighting no matter what and that's exactly what we are going to do. XWL can line up like bowling pins and we will just knock them down -- we are going for strike after strike and hitting that HIGHSCORE. We are going right to the top and if anyone says we can't -- then I say this -- I AM SEVEN FOOT TALL AND WITH ENZO ON MY SHOULDERS -- AIN'T NO ONE OUT THERE GOING TO BE ABLE TO TOUCH US!”

Enzo would turn his attention to Big Cass as he would shuffle both of his feet before throwing a playful tap on the shoulder of his larger than life foe. Enzo would lift his eyebrow confidently as he would then keep his attention directed to the camera as a whole. It was at this point that Enzo would speak up. The last time for this cameo.

ENZO AMORE
CERTIFIED G

Cass hit it right on tha' head. We can't touched, and we can't be rocked. We tha' hottest tag team in tha' business. We know how to get down, and we know how to to keep it real. Something you're clearly not used to Matthew. Tell Reby, I said How 'ya doin'? [Was that a dig at Matt Hardy, and his wife? That was harsh, even for Enzo.] But don't hate the playa', hate the game -- Matt. 'Ya got that World Championship on 'ya shoulder like you're somethin' important. I'll give credit. 'Ya busted 'ya behind to get there. That's more than we can 'bout half this rosta'. But Cass and I ain't ready to settle for second best. After all, we not here to impersonate your entire career. While 'ya tellin' Reby, why not tell Jeffery as well. How 'ya doin? [Another quick jab to the World Champion by Enzo. He was all smiles at this point.] Because hear me out, 'ya slob kebab -- 'Ya only champion because 'ya never had to lace up against tha' realest in tha' room. 'Ya may be broken now, but Cass and I? We'll repair 'ya. Drop 'ya down for tha' three count, and make 'ya feel like version one. 'Cept 'ya still gonna SUCK. How 'ya doin? [Cass would make a small face after that jab at Hardy, but Enzo would shuffle back and forward just further adding insult to injury.] But enough 'bout Matt. He's got more on his plate. Figuratively and legitimately. But enough 'bout our champ -- Let's turn face to the only Slammy winner who keeps his mouth runnin' freely 'bout it. I'm talkin' 'bout you, Matt Sydal. Now don't get it twisted, Cass and I? We do like you. I don't meet many guys who are just as tall as I am, but also twice as stupid. 'Ya made a career here, and we can't deny that. But perhaps 'ya smoked a little too much, and it went straight to 'ya head. Because let's be honest, bro. If 'ya think you have what it takes to go against Cass and I? 'Ya even stupider than 'ya lead on. But the more Cass and I talk 'bout this rosta'? The more we realize just how EASY this road is gonna be. Because Cass and I are as good as it goods. As for this rosta'? I think it's pretty damn clear what Cass and I think of 'em. [Cass and Enzo would both shake their head.] And 'ya ain't even worth us sayin' it...

Those were the last words from Enzo and Cass as they would exit the scene. It was clear that these two men were highly outspoken, but with Big Cass by his side -- It was safe to say that Enzo Amore would always be mouthy. Cyberslam continues, after this brief, yet solid promo.
Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Cyberslam: 7/3/2017 - 7/17/2017   XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2017 2:29 am

We switch camera views to the parking lot as a chariot comes galloping into the arena parking area.

.:Mauro Ranallo:.
Well this is certainly strange. This isn't something normal we see day to day. I wonder who could be on the inside? Is it the Queen of England, but if it is her my question is what is she doing here in the states..? It puzzles me..

.:Corey Graves:.
It must be someone very important to make a grand entrance like this. I can not wait to see who is in there.

The chariot draws closer, and then abruptly the charioteer brings it to a stop. Renee Young steps into view as the charioteer steps down off the chariot.

.:Renee Young:.
Excuse me but just who are you, and who is within your chariot?

The charioteer looks at Renee with a smile, and bows before her.

.:Charioteer:.
Good evening! My name is Sir Francis Davencourt The Third! It is a pleasure to meet my lady... What is your name?

My name is Renee. Renee Young, and it is good to meet as well.

Well Renee you have asked who is within my chariot, but let me tell you this. this here chariot does not belong to me no not at all. I just merely drive it for him..

Him?

An all to familiar voice emerges within the chariot..

.:Voice:.
Francis! Why have you stopped have we arrived to our destination?

Yes my lord..

.:Voice:.
WONDERFUL! If you could be so kind to open the door for your king...

Yes my lord..'

Sir Francis grabs the trumpet that was sitting where he was steering the chariot. He blows into signifying that royalty has entered the building.

Now presenting The Broken King Matt Hardy..

Sir Francis opens the door, and out steps The Broken King wearing the World Heavyweight Championship around his waist. He extends his hand to the beautiful queen Reby Hardy holding Prince Maxel.

.:The Broken King Matt Hardy:.
And I shall present to all of you the most beautiful queen that XWL has ever had... Queen Rebecca.

She takes The Broken King's extended hand. Being the gentleman that he is helps the Queen down the steps until she has both feet upon the pavement.

.:Queen Rebecca:.
Thank you my king. Are you ready to defend our land tonight as you walk into battle tonight against two enemies of the throne?

The Broken King laughs to himself

Why yes. I shall fight to defend the throne to my last breath. There is no one that can stop me tonight. Victory be claimed in the name of the throne, and it shall be DELIGHTFUL!

Renee gets excited and approaches The Broken King.

Matt if we could get a word from you about your match tonight, and your thoughts on Matt Sydal? Also who would you like to see be picked for your match here tonight.

The Broken King turns to Renee with a smile upon her face.

Ahh the squire has come to welcome The King of XWL. Thank you for being loyal, and as a reward to your loyalty I shall answer your questions. So please Renee INDULGE yourself, and as I answer your questions if you have more please don't hesitate to ask. As for your first you wanted my thoughts on my match tonight? Well it's simple there isn't a single ounce of fear in my vessel. As I told Queen Rebecca merely a few moments ago I shall fight until I have slayed both "The Golden Spot Monkey", but there are so many choices for here tonight. We have Braun Strowman, who took my crown from me. He stole from the King, and if chosen here tonight he shall pay for his act of thievery. Then next possible choice is Seth Rollins well he hasn't done that much for me to really recognize him as a competitor, but who knows he might prove me wrong by getting chosen to give me the fighht of my life, but still he will fall up short for every bit as good as he is I am that much better!

The Broken King becomes a little angry by the thought of the next choice we have before us tonight.

Now finally the final choice the man who started the process of me becoming Broken.. Did you think I forgot Edge? I remember when you took Lita from me. It started everything, but with time I healed, and then I found the most beautiful lady to ever walk the earth. You know what's funny though the anger still dwells within me waiting to be unleashed upon Edge, because after you took Lita from me I was never able to get my hands on you. I am going to teach you why you should never steal another man's girl you PEASANT! I am not doing this for some forgotten love for Lita no... I am doing this for justice that should have been brought down upon you many years ago. After tonight if chosen Edge you shall learn justice is a dish best served cold, and when finally everything is said and done. No matter who has been chosen I shall still stand above all as you will KNEEL BEFORE YOUR KING!

Renee is shocked about the pent up aggression that The Broken King  still holds within him

Well you spoke of only one of your opponents what do you think of Matt Sydal?

Ahhh yes. Brother Sydal. The Golden Spot Monkey. The crowd favorite. Every time I look at him I get sick to my stomach. No matter any situation he still lingers around MY CROWN clinging onto the fact he has never been pinned for the title, but that is a lie.. R Truth Brother Scodrick was the one who did the job, and I DELETED him for existence which proves even to the simple minded that I am better than Brother Sydal, but I must give credit where credit is due  he has a great amount of history behind him within XWL, but that's all it is. History. Everything he has done shall fade away, and become OBSOLETE! After tonight I shall prove my win was no fluke.You see no former vessel of mine has ever held the World Heavyweight Championship title I am start of a WONDERFUL future which is my kingdom, but that Spot Monkey has been an nuisance, and yet those IDIOTIC PEASANTS still cheer for him.  The lack of brain cells these people have are just astonishing, or do they cheer for him for how shiny he is? Maybe it's just because everyone out there is just attracted to shiny items so when they take one look at Matt Sydal they see his golden pants they can't help but like him. Maybe its cause I don't pander to lower class, but I shall make all of them realize tonight my kingdom shall never FALL no matter who stands in my path..

Wow I can just feel the confidence radiating as you pulled up into the arena on your beautiful chariot. Now after hearing you speak what I felt is true. This is going to be a big fight, and like myself I bet the XWL universe can't wait until the sound of that bell.

Yes! It shall be ABSOLUTELY DELIGHTFUL! Senor Benjamin has been here all afternoon prepping the battlefield for massacre. I can not wait to see what toys lay underneath the ring tonight! Now if all your question are done squire I must be off I have matters to attend to before my battle tonight..

Yes thank you for your time..

The Broken King nods to Renee with a smile, and the Royal Family make their leave, but one finale body emerges out of the chariot. Brother Nero moves quickly putting his face close to the camera.

-Brother Nero-
THEY SHALL FADE AWAY AND CLASSIFY THEMSELVES AS OBSOLETE!

Brother Nero then shoves the camera out of his face, and begins walking down the same path his brother did.

Back to top Go down
IIYoungg
Mid Card
IIYoungg

PostSubject: XWL Elite Championship Match    XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2017 12:07 pm

XWL ELITE TITLE
XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 GrLV31ivs.XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 EroilLu

Lillian Garcia:
Ladies and Gentlemen! It’s time for the Elite Championship Match!

The crowd explodes in cheers as they know that this great rivalry is about to end. After months of back and forth action between these two stars, they are finally about to settle their differences and see who is truly the best in the XWL Elite Division.

After the crowd settles down, the arena goes dark. A picture of a bright moon appears on the screen as the crowd wonders what’s going on.
XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 CbiNA82

An unfamiliar song begins to play as the screen would begin to flicker and begin to get static. The screen gets worse and worse as the crowd watches in confusion. Finally, the moon can no longer be seen as the screen is in total static. The music pauses and the crowd sits in silence. The screen goes dark for a moment and then the moon reappears but not the same moon. This moon is dark red. The Blood Moon.
XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 WfncgW5

The arena turns dark red. As the music continues, a demonic prayer could be heard throughout the arena making everyone uncomfortable and scared. As the prayer ends, A heartbeat sound fills the arena. The crowd knows who this is now. This is Finn Balor. The Demon King.

Smoke begins to fill the arena as Balor’s music continues to play. The crowd cheers for him and waits for his arrival. Balor begins crawling through the smoke, barely visible to the crowd. As the music slows down, he stands and makes himself known. Finn Balor has unleashed the Demon.
XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 DrtLZXl

Finn begins to make his way down the entrance ramp as the crowd roars his name. “Finn! Finn! Finn!” echoes around the arena as he makes his way to the ring. He throws his arms out as the arena quickly lights up. Balor does it a second time as the crowd follows along.
XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 W4EA6qX

Balor finally makes it into the ring as he takes off his entrance gear to reveal his demonic face.
XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 2ev4WHB

The crowd roars as Finn crawls towards the corner waiting for the stipulation for the match to be announced.

[Lillian Garcia]
It is now time to find out how the Elite Championship bout will be fought.

At that moment on the tron the three choices appear on the screen. As they appear the crowd pops-- Finn Balor is sitting in a corner with his eyes focused sharply on the selections. Each match type was written in bold in white. In the background was the burning room Finn Balor had set ablaze with help a little while ago, when Finn noticed he began to chuckle to himself. Along the sides of the screen were lightning that would frequently flash along the border of the screen. The arena had gotten more quiet in anticipation for this match, for Finn this would determine if Undertaker was going to ascend and make his claim valid or if he was going to put him down. But despite what they thought, this rivalry-- this war was going to end by the end bell. However, despite the stipulations, Finn wasn't nervous or anxious- he was ready to fight another war with the Undertaker, the one who wanted to become a god. The entire crowd stared in silence at the tron waiting for the first match to get knocked out of the voting-- it felt like the midnight hour was upon them as they all waited anxiously and Finn just stared up.

Falls Count Anywhere

No Holds Barred

Hell In A Cell

The crowd gasped and held their breath as the first choice was knocked out and a gong sounded the arena along with a clap of thunder following shortly after. Finn wasn't thrown off by this mind game, he kept his cool and continued to wait for the Undertaker to walk down with what he wanted-- The Elite Championship. The entire arena continued to wait in the darkness, in silence for the match to be revealed to them as they bit their fingernails in their nervousness. At this point to ease the tension the commentary team attempted to speak.

[Mauro Ranallo]
What do you think the stipulation will be Corey?

[Corey Graves]
I have absolutely no idea, Mauro. Undertaker has been oddly quiet tonight and hasn't alluded to anything, nor has anyone said anything backstage. It is all one big mystery, only the Undertaker knows what it's going to be.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well, The Champion did say he was tired of talking...

[Corey Graves]
Either way, whatever the match turns out to be, with this much tension--even from the crowd, I don't even know what to think will happen. I think these two are going to try and kill one another.

At that moment, silence has been acquainted with the arena for quite sometime now, but now something was about to happen. A gong sounded, but the results were not revealed to the XWL Universe and Finn Balor. After a moment another gong sounded, then another-- in total twelve gongs sounded. Then from what seemed as if from out of no where the Undertaker's booming voice sounded into the audience in the crowd and on the television. People seemed to jump a little, and chills were sent up their spines-- even smoke oozed from the back as his voiced sounded. Originally, his voice entered as a low chuckle, implanting fear into every breathing body except for the brave Finn Balor, who was not fazed and was still sitting in the corner waiting with his eyes directed at the ramp. Then after a few moments of chuckling the Undertaker gave his judgement.

The Undertaker
Finn Balor... REST. IN. PEACE.

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 Giphy

At that moment, Hell In A Cell began to lower to the ground. The people have spoken, and now the Undertaker and Finn Balor will collide in possibly the most dangerous structure in XWL, and Undertaker's well known 'playground'. As the Cell lowered the crowd began to cheer slightly, but mostly remain in shock and gasp, for knowing what might come next. A gong rattled the arena as the cell touched the ground, and Finn Balor now stood to his feet as lightning slammed to the ground and thunder clapped shortly after. Balor began to pace and rub his hands together a few times as his gaze never left the top of the ramp. The crowd at this point was glued to their seats, not a single person moved from their chair or even thought about doing so-- every person was either on their feet or sitting. The halls, the restrooms, the concessions were all empty as this match was about to start. In this moment Finn was now getting restless as the Undertaker still hadn't made his way to the ring and began to pace more rapidly, but just as he did a final bell tolled.

As the bell tolled, multiple men could be heard singing. As they did so, familiar druids began to file out as smoke infested the arena with torches in hand. The arena got even darker as they entered-- people began using their phones as flashlights to see what was happening, for all they saw were floating torches. As the druids marched out they were in black robes, head to toe, and their faces were mostly covered by a giant hood; as they filed out they split into two lines, making a walk way in the middle and they held their torches high above their heads. When the druids had finally made their way down both sides of the ramp and had gotten their torches high they stopped singing, at this point the only sound that could be heard were the crackling of the torches as the flames popped and the wood charred and fell to the ground. The smoke was still flooding he arena as they finished singing. After a few moments of silence, a mixed reaction filled the packed crowd who were hooked on what was to happen next. Finn Balor stared at the druids that waited just beyond the cell door that was hanging wide open. The eyes of the druids were not able to be seen under the shadow given off by the hood and just the hood in general, but it was safe to think that they were looking straight ahead. After another moment of nothing happening another gong sounded.

At the sound of this tune a large mixed reaction took place for the Elite Champion, the Dead Man wanting to become a god, The Undertaker. The fans were unsure on how to feel about this quest of godhood and the crowd seemed to be split down the middle. However as the song sounded the entire XWL Universe in attendance rose to their feet to see the arrival of the Undertaker. The crowd had been really tense and surprisingly patient for the entrance of the Dead Man and in this final stage of the waiting game, smoke began to flood the main entrance at an even more rapid pace and just as it filled  he had appeared.

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 SBXMY

Rising from the inner depths of Hell, The Undertaker had finally arrived with the Elite Championship. As he rose up, Finn Balor and the Undertaker engaged in a chilling staredown for one of the final times in this bitter rivalry. Tonight was going to be for all the marbles. As Undertaker and Balor stare into each other's souls, the Elite Championship shined brightly in the little light the room showed. Meanwhile the crowd was now getting excited, even though they still seemed tense. The last time they had fought it had been a month ago and the Undertaker claimed the Elite Title; now they fight for the same prize once more. As the Undertaker made his way to the ring he walked through the walkway made by the druids and his head went under the torches. As the Undertaker got closer to the ring, Finn Balor had planted his feet in the middle of the ring and was waiting for the Champion, not moving a muscle. Each step toward the ring and the crowd got even more excited and the tension in the crowd lifted while both Taker got more tense, more angry as they got closer-- they seemed to naturally repel each other. As the Undertaker made it to the door way he stopped in his tracks and looked up at the structure and all around the doorway, and after a moment he snapped his thousand yard stare back on Finn Balor. Undertaker takes off his hat and coat at the door and gives his championship to the referee. After stopping at the door he takes a step into the cell and grabs the door behind him.

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 37oTKo3

As Undertaker slams the chain-link door behind him, a referee locks it behind him. Also as the door is closed and locked behind him, The Undertaker is staring into the soul of Finn Balor, over the past few weeks threat after threat was made toward his name and now the Undertaker was prepared to unleash his wrath upon Finn Balor, the look in his eyes said it all. As the door slammed and was locked the Undertaker climbed up onto the apron and stepped into the ring, upon entering he got face to face with Finn Balor. This staredown continued between the two long after Undertaker's music ceased-- they were about to enter a war, a demonic war. As they stood face to face, by size difference Undertaker towered over Finn Balor, but in heart Finn Balor was towering over the Dead Man. Face to Face for one final time and the crowd loved every second of it, they were chanting as hard as humanly possible, the arena was shaking it was so loud. As The referee began to get in between the two monsters the opponents separated themselves and backed into their respected corners. With one final check, the referee rang the bell and the two unleashed every bit of anger they had to resolve this bad blood.

[Mauro Ranallo]
FINN BALOR JUST IMPLODED THROUGH OUR ANNOUNCE TABLE! Undertaker just sent Balor through our table from the TOP of the cell with a Last Ride!

[Corey Graves]
He's dead... I just witnessed a man die right in front of me... Someone get these two away from each other. Where is the Medic Team.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Last time Undertaker and Balor fought one on one, Balor was sent off a ladder. Now this... This is hard to watch...

After being launched off the cell and throwing Balor to gravity, Undertaker stood on top of the Hell In A Cell structure and looked down on Finn Balor. Looking down, Finn Balor's eyes were closed and hadn't moved a muscle; some of his demon paint had rubbed off, but that wasn't part of the issue. Finn Balor was unconscious, and there was no signs of when he was going to get up... IF he could. Undertaker took this time to walk on top of the cell and catch his breath; while Balor lay knocked out on the ground, Undertaker remained on top of the cell and he flipped his hair back to see everything before him. After a minute or so, A medic team rushes down by ringside to pick up the shattered Finn Balor, who already being tended on by an on hand doctor. The Cell begins to raise as Undertaker still walks around on top. The arena was shocked silent. Initially they popped on impact, but Balor hasn't moved since going through. The commentary team gets back to their microphones and begins to discuss quietly, but worriedly.

[Corey Graves]
Finn Balor hasn't moved since going throu-...

[Mauro Ranallo]
I think they need to call off this match at this point. What we just witness was horrifying.

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 KofiKingstonInjured_crop_north

Minutes pass before Finn Balor is loaded up onto a stretcher. Undertaker, meanwhile, looks down on Finn Balor showing no emotion-- honestly he couldn't care less because he had warned him the horrors of facing him in this match and now he faced the consequences. Undertaker just watched as EMS carted Finn Balor up the ramp towards the back. As he was being pushed to the back the XWL Universe took a moment to applaud Finn's effort and determination to fight. At this point Lillian Garcia and the Ref had decided to call the match off and as Lillian was raising the microphone to her mouth Finn Balor showed signs of life. Just as EMS was moving Finn to the back, Finn started shaking in the stretcher; after a moment he put his hand up and began to fidget with the straps confining him to the board on wheels and was trying to free himself. After further attempts Finn managed to shake free and as he did, The crowd began to go wild, cheering him on-- The medical team trying to hold him back, trying to detain him, but he kept shaking free to get to the ring. The crowd, going wild began screaming and yelled "Let-them-fight" over and over again, and as Balor got to the front of the cage and looked up at the Undertaker who was still on top, they let him continue.  

[Mauro Ranallo]
MAMMA MIA!.. FINN BALOR from the top of the cell! Finn Balor hit a modified Kudagra from the top of the cell! Both men are now down!

[Corey Graves]
WHAT THE HELL WAS HE THINKING! He's gonna kill himself before Undertaker can even think about doing it himself!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Finn Balor will do whatever it takes to become The Elite Champion, and to destroy the Undertaker and his chances of becoming a god.

[Corey Graves]
It won't mean anything if he kills himself in the process too.

After that death defying jump from the top, both the Undertaker and Finn Balor were down. The entire crowd now could not sit down, and they kept chanting over and over "Holy-Sh**". As both men lay knocked out, replays began to show some of the biggest moments in the match and after review: these two were out for blood, and they were not going to leave until someone was no longer breathing. A few minutes passed before Finn Balor got back to his feet; doctors tried to rush him and Undertaker, but he waved them off. As he got back to his feet Finn Balor took a second to take in the crowd and show them he was still fighting by raising his hands to the sky. However in that moment of taunting, Balor then noticed Undertaker was stirring, he was already getting back up. This war was not over.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Frowonder
Mid Card
Frowonder

PostSubject: Re: XWL Cyberslam: 7/3/2017 - 7/17/2017   XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2017 1:30 pm

imagohard2nite wrote:
P.R Son wrote:
Red wrote:
T-Roll wrote:
P.R Son wrote:
StrumSkillet13 wrote:

In my opinion, Red chose the wrong division... Just thought I would put that out there...

:bookerlaugh :heymanlol :hen:
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Cyberslam: 7/3/2017 - 7/17/2017   XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2017 1:51 pm

That Elite Title Match was sick, great stuff guys!!
Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Cyberslam: 7/3/2017 - 7/17/2017   XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2017 9:27 pm

Frowonder wrote:
imagohard2nite wrote:
P.R Son wrote:
Red wrote:
T-Roll wrote:
P.R Son wrote:
StrumSkillet13 wrote:

In my opinion, Red chose the wrong division... Just thought I would put that out there...

Tf? He chose the best division in XWL...didn't you read the XWL review thing? He chose money and power, so you comment is simply invalid sir

:aries
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Cyberslam: 7/3/2017 - 7/17/2017   XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 16, 2017 1:18 am

We return from commercial break and are transitioned over to the stage. The commentary team begins talking about a few upcoming XWL Live Events and interrupting them is the sound of a whistle.

The whistle being the indicator for the fans to get up out of their seat, the lights dim and the bright spotlight turns on. Camera crew scramble on each side of the stage, the titantron shows “B” then a “R” and an “O”only meaning that The King Of Bros has touched down in the Allstate Arena in Chicago, Illinois. Home to apparently many bro’s, as the crowd gets louder. Riddle pushes through the curtains and opens his mouth, amazed at the reception.

[Mauro Ranallo]
What is The King Of Bros coming out here for, he’s not scheduled until later on in the evening to find the results of him and The Beast Incarnate, Brock Lesnar. Certainly an interesting turn of events.

[Corey Graves]
Sit back and relax, watch the only bro in the whole arena do his thing. Stop trying to over complicate things, Mauro, you are in the presence of a game changer.

Touching his chest, saying to the camera up close that he just got “chills”. Riddle takes a moment and then speed walks down the ramp barefoot as he usually does. Giving a few brofists to the people in the front row, nodding his head. At the end of the ramp Riddle turns his back to the ring to see the rows of people. Putting his hand on the post, he jogs up the ramp and into the second rope.

Taking his place in the center, Riddle drops down to one knee and does his pose. Arms are both out and his chin lifted up high, a smile plastered on his face, he stays there for a moment or two, soaking in the cheers. Once the moment passes, The Bro asks for a microphone, as he originally wasn’t scheduled to come out here until later, alike how Ranallo said. Upon lifting the mic..

[MATT RIDDLE]
BRO!

Riddle hears the crowd roar from him speaking a singular word, and laughs at that, before continuing on.

[MATT RIDDLE]
WELCOME TO THE SHOW..BRO, the show where tonight, I beat Brock Lesnar after he tried to go low. I’m all about being on the low, but that wasn’t cool BRO.

Turning his hat to the side, and one hand on his hip, he lifts the mic higher.

[MATT RIDDLE]
Now, I know what you might be wondering. Riddle, what if the bros vote no? It’s quite simple, who doesn’t want to see this match, am I right? We are going to make history tonight, the proper debut of yours truly, The one and only BRO. Let’s get real, I came here for some sweet competition. Don’t you all want to see that? I think you do, and I know I do. So without further ado, should we get to the results? I simply cannot wait to get my hands on his punk ass, would that be cool with you in Chicago?

“DO IT BRO”

[MATT RIDDLE]
That’s what I thought, give the people what they asked for, BRO.

The titantron is in view and Riddle pays close attention to it, the original graphic flashes onto the screen and it shows the options A&B of Matthew Riddle vs Brock Lesnar, does the match happen or does it not? We have our answer.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well, the anticipation is surely taking this crowd into a frenzy.

[Corey Graves]
You’re going to make me become a Shark and create a frenzy on you, in a minute.

Riddle taps his microphone for a second and asks the production truck bro to give the reveal a drum roll. A thumbs up from a stage crew member and Riddle returns it. The graphic changes from the original into the fully revealed contents.

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 QLp6sLv

The people of Chicago pop as the result is displayed; a clear 'yes' by over fifty percent of the votes. Riddle puts the microphone to his face instantly and runs through this dialogue without stopping for a breath. All whilst taking off his hat and perching in the corner.

[MATT RIDDLE]
Alright, Brock, the votes don't lie.. get out here so I can break your leg, like you tried to do to me on Anarchy, or are you going to bitch out? I'm about to rock your world! BR-

Unable to even finish his sentence, Riddle is cut off as the battle cry of the Beast Incarnate begins to sound throughout the arena. The Chicagoans in attendance express their feelings through a loud cry of boos, surely because the wound was still fresh of Brock Lesnar destroying their hero back at Final Stand in twenty-three seconds - but that's the past. Right now, with Matt Riddle stood in the ring ready for a fight, everyone eagerly awaited the arrival of Brock Lesnar.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I've called a number of Mixed Martial Art fights in my day, Corey,, so I'm excited for this match right here. Brock Lesnar and Matt Riddle. A former UFC Heavyweight Champion going up against a man who had a bright future in the world of MMA before making the transition to professional wrestling.

[Corey Graves]
I'm a fan of Matt Riddle. Like I said, the guy's a game changer... but it's hard to count out the Beast Incarnate. Either Brock Lesnar's doubt in the man standing in the ring will be his downfall or Matt Riddle bit off more than he could chew.

A couple of seconds pass and there was no sign of Brock Lesnar yet. Matt Riddle still stood in the ring. He turned around, looked at the crowd and made sure to check his six after the Beast Incarnate came from behind and went low on Anarchy. Through the crowd, there was no sign of the Beast... until a figure emerged through the curtain at the very top of the stage.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Why is he coming out here? That's not Brock Lesnar.

It wasn't the Beast, but a man who never trailed far from him. His advocate, Paul Heyman, was the man who came out from behind the curtain and arrived on the stage. The crowd that had gone silent has now picked back up, booing Heyman as he stands at the top of the stage with his eyes avoiding the fans. Paul turned himself and looked up at the titantron that still displayed the voting option for this match-up and seeing how many fans voted 'yes' only made Lesnar's advocate laugh.

[PAUL HEYMAN]
Cut the music. Cut the music.

On his cue, Lesnar's theme stops.

[PAUL HEYMAN]
Are you happy with what you've done, Matthew? You've convinced these people into giving you what you wanted. You've tricked these people into giving you what you wanted. Worst of all, you lied to each and every one of them by saying that you are going to beat my client, a former Heavyweight Champion of the World, here tonight. I don't know how you'll be able to sleep tonight knowing you let all of these people down.

Heyman begins to lead himself down the ramp, still ignoring the rowdy Chicago crowd that boo'd him with every step that he took. Fans of older age leaning over the barricade and shouting things at him. Heyman heard them, loud and clear, but he ignored them and kept his focus on Matt Riddle.

[PAUL HEYMAN]
You've wanted this match for weeks and when we didn't want to give it to you, you ran off to the person in charge - and it's no surprise she gave you what you wanted because everyone knows Layla and I don't get along. She was the person who stole my job after my Client earned the right to call me the General Manager of Anarchy. As far as I'm concerned, Layla and her decisions can shove it. My Client and I aren't people who you boss around. My Client and I don't care what these fans think. My Client and I especially don't care what these fans want.

Heyman reaches the bottom of the ramp and carries himself up the steel steps before entering the ring. A couple of steps taken to close the distance some between him and Riddle.

[PAUL HEYMAN]
In case you don't get it. Let me make it simple for you. It does not matter what these fans voted on because this match between you and Brock Lesnar is still not happening and if Layla has a problem with that? Fire us. Expel us from the XWL Roster. This company needs us more than we need this company.

Riddle puts the microphone back up, after eyeing down Heyman with a puzzling look on his face. Knowing this could go many different ways, Heyman is undeterred.

[MATT RIDDLE]
Are you finished? Is this another one of your games, Paulie? Is Brock going to sneak up from behind and kick me in my nads? Are you proud of yourself for being a coward advocate, not only a spokesperson, you're a scheming, little toad and everybody knows that. I will propose something to you, that will even intrigue, you out of all people.

Riddle clears his throat and lifts the mic up once more.

[MATT RIDDLE]
You can either go backstage and get Brock Lesnar, give him one of your famous pep talks, then I will do what you like to coin as victimizing, brutalizing and leaving him beaten. ORRRRR, We can go with the second option and I take matters into my own hands, since this is taking up way too much of my time, man.

Putting the microphone down to his side and looking all over the arena in case Brock tries to sneak attack him, Paul doesn't seem to agree with the ultimatum before him. The crowd becomes ravenous and ask for Riddle to "Bro To Sleep" Heyman and get it over with. Riddle shrugs and then Heyman messes with his suit cufflings.

[MATT RIDDLE]
Make or Break, you choose.

[PAUL HEYMAN]
Take matters into your own hands? What are you going to possibly do... hit me? Allow me to remind you, I am not a wrestler nor a fighter. You must have me confused with my client for I am nothing more than an advocate.

A look that lacked fear might have been on his skin, but the inside told a different story. Heyman was smart enough to realize the harm this man could cause him. He was smart enough to know that this man, despite all of his downplaying, was the real deal back in the world of Mixed Martial Arts. This caused Paul to take a step back before again lifting his microphone with his hand shaking a little bit.

[PAUL HEYMAN]
I see no further reason for me to be out here when we are clearly going nowhere. The match is not happening and you've given me nothing but empty threats that I feel you can't fulfill. Quite frankly, I don't think you have the nads to. Brock Lesnar told me there wasn't much for him to kick but I digress, and I am going to be on my way. I hope you have a good night, Matthew, and please, don't do anything you might regret because Brock Lesnar... he's here.

Riddle points to his hat after seeing Heyman tremble during the last part of his sentence. The hat that reads 'Deep Waters' and that phrase also has a second meaning itself. Not only is it a nickname of the Bro himself. It's true meaning refers to "You're in trouble" and Heyman doesn't realize this.

[MATT RIDDLE]
Hey Brock! I'm going to put him in a little submission we learned at the UFC dojo.. I warned him, and he's not playing nice, so neither will I.

Heyman backs up to the ropes and shakes his head left to right, not wanting any part of this. Riddle with one quick grab after lunging, puts his hands on Heyman. Heyman drops his microphone, Riddle drops his at the same time. Positioning to the middle of the ring, the camera zooms in on the wrist of Heyman that is being bent by the King Of Bros in the blink of an eye. Pushing on the ligaments and the tendons, Matt Riddle doesn't apply it fully. He leans down and has Heyman in the most awkward angle you can imagine, that has painful written all over it. Enough to bend him over to the mat and be vocal in the microphone. Tweaking the elbow into the back, Heyman kicks his legs up and down off the canvas.

[MATT RIDDLE]
I WANT YOU TO BEG FOR HIM LIKE THE DOG YOU ARE, BEG FOR HIM. GO ON, DO WHAT YOU DO BEST, SQUEAL AND SCREAM. COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Chicago crowd goes crazy as Heyman is getting what's been coming to him for weeks now - or months some would say. Heyman is locked in the Kimura Lock, a move that his client helped popularize in the world of professional wrestling, and there was no getting out of this. He knew this move all too well after watching Brock lock many of men in the hold. There was no running from him, no matter how much he squirmed, begged and pleaded the King of Bros to let him go, occasionally calling out for Brock to charge the ring and save him before he left the ring with a broken arm.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Kimura! Matt Riddle has the kimura locked in!

[Corey Graves]
I respect Heyman with every part of my being, but all he had to do was give the man a match!

[Mauro Ranallo]
I think we're on the same page for once. All Riddle wanted as one match.

The cameraman made sure to zoom in on Heyman's face and you could almost see little droplets of water coming from his eyes and running down his cheeks. Clearly the excruciating amount of pain that his arm was in was getting to him and becoming unbearable as he kicked and squirmed, trying to break himself from the hold but Matt Riddle was much stronger than the Advocate. There was no getting out of this without a broken arm one unless Matt Riddle let him. The cries for Brock grew louder until they were finally heard, a familar theme sounding throughout the arena.

Everyone in unison turns their head to the stage as the theme of Brock Lesnar begins to roar throughout the arena once again. This time, Matt Riddle gets exactly what he's wanted. Brock Lesnar gets exactly what he wanted. The Beast Incarnate bursts out from behind the curtain and his entrance is different this time. Brock Lesnar doesn't waste time eyeing his prey from atop the stage before doing his signature bounce in the center of it. No. Brock Lesnar is on a full on charge to the ring with his target set on Matt Riddle.

[Corey Graves]
Brock Lesnar is charging the ring! I can't tell you the last time I saw him rush to the ring.

The Kimura Lock was quickly broken and Heyman was gripping his arm and yelling out in pain and agony as he was pushed off to the side. Only seconds later did Lesnar quickly slide into the ring, ready to pounce and conqueror the man who dared to set his hands on Paul Heyman.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Paul Heyman getting the hell out of dodge, these two former Mixed Martial Artists going to blows could be a flurry of devastating strikes!

Riddle bends down in the ready position, waiting for Brock to finish his mad dash. Stomping on the mat, not losing the smile from his face. He's getting his kicks out of Brock diving under the ropes, swiping at his feet. Matt lands on top of Brock and wraps his arms around the large frame, barely keeping in a tight grip. Lesnar sprawling out of it, Riddle and Brock get swarmed by security guards from all directions before they are able to swing for the fences. The veins popping out of Brock's neck is the exact opposite on Riddle, who is jogging in place, whilst being backed up.

[MATT RIDDLE]
COME AT ME BRO, I WILL SHUT THAT SHIT DOWN.

Clutching at his arm, Paul Heyman notices that the two are propped up in their respective corners. Riddle starts to take off his shirt and throws it into the air towards the front row. Brock rolling his shoulders and holding the rope behind him, ready to make his next move. Riddle bends his leg using the rope and finishes his warm up stretches. The multitude of security guards that were sent out to stop these two men from creating a potential disaster that the General Manager would have to deal with. Riddle was ready for a fight and Brock was still boiling over with anger at the other's actions, even going as far as giving one of the guards a push once they encroached on him a little too much. The two of them stayed with their eyes locked on another... until Lesnar turned and began shouting at Heyman who was still grasping at his arm, but Lesnar didn't seem to care all that much. Lesnar barked until Heyman reached out and gave Lesnar the microphone which was snatched from his hand by the Beast.

[BROCK LESNAR]
Don't fucking touch me.

Another security guard was pushed away from the Beast as he spoke and the rest obligated as they gave the Beast some space, but still managed to keep themselves between Lesnar and Matt Riddle.

[BROCK LESNAR]
You listen here, you son of a bitch. Did you want a fight?

The answer was already known to anyone who's been watching, and the crowd even popped as the Beast presented Matt Riddle with the question. His attention and eyes turned and looked past Matt Riddle, to the time keepers area where the bell keeper was sitting.

[BROCK LESNAR]
Ring that bell. Now.

The crowd again pops as the security guards take a second to look at each other. Lesnar shouted at them and demanded that they got out of his ring before they got themselves hurt because they were caught in the line of fire of two men who wanted to taste one another's blood. It took a couple of seconds but once it was made clear neither man was going to charge until that bell rung, they decided to give the men their space and exit the ring.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Mama Mia! This match is actually happening after all!

[Corey Graves]
I commend Riddle for doing whatever he had to do to get this match. He wanted this match - he rightfully earned this match - and he wasn't going to leave this arena without facing the Beast Incarnate.

DING! DING! DING!

And the bell sounds. This match is underway.

After the bell sounds, neither man hesitates to charge. The Beast Incarnate charged again at Matt Riddle with every intention of forcing his shoulder into the abdomen of Riddle against the turnbuckle with no chan- BICYCLE KNEE STRIKE! Right at the start of the match, Matt Riddle stops the Beast Incarnate dead in his tracks and he falls to the mat after the knee of Riddle was forced right into the head of Brock Lesnar, surely sending him unconscious for a second or possibly two. Matt Riddle wasted no time and quickly went for the cover on the Beast Incarnate following the strike.

ONE!

TWO!

THR- NO! KICKOUT!

Riddle was surely convinced that he had the Beast Incarnate down for the count already. The sound his knee made against the head of Brock Lesnar was almost heard throughout the arena but it was not enough to take the Beast, a former Heavyweight Champion and a former Elite Champion, down that easily. Heyman on the outside was stood in utter shock that Riddle was capable of sending Brock Lesnar down that easily. The crowd was too, but they were actually happy about it. Not so much that he kicked out, but the fight went on.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Can you believe that, Corey? Riddle almost took Brock down that quick!

[Corey Graves]
Brock has underestimated Riddle and he's going to pay the price.

[Mauro Ranallo]
That's it, Matt Riddle had just bested Brock Lesnar with a series of shots. Two superhuman freak like athletes pound for pound best fighters in their divisions. None of this was going to be pretty, it was going to be lightning quick and effective since the start of this match. Any normal person by now would be hospitalized, it's a fight without honor and a war for no purpose. Swinging even the kitchen sink is Matt Riddle. Brock is dazed and confused. Riddle has the upper hand at this juncture. Taking it to him with his own move, AN EMPHATIC F-5!

[Corey Graves]
I CANNOT BELIEVE WHAT WE JUST SAW, THE STRENGTH, THE AGILITY AND THE ABILITY TO LIFT THE BEAST. SIMPLY INCREDIBLE

[Mauro Ranallo]
Wait, wait WAIT.. Riddle is on top of Brock Lesnar for the cover, he has the leg sinked in.. could this be all OVER!?!?

ONE

TWO

NO.
Paul Heyman has come to the aid of Lesnar and sneakily put Brock's hand under the rope, out of the referee's view without much hesitation. Heyman putting both his hands up, nervously shouts back at the referee to check the hand under the rope, and see that Brock had the wherewithal to extend his arm under the bottom rope.

The referee obliges and Riddle is besides himself, normally you see him keeping his cool, but he knew he didn't make a rookie mistake. It was Heyman's doing, and he springs to his feet next to the ropes, kicking the second one with anger at Heyman. Huffing and puffing, Riddle runs his hands through his hair and back to the attention of Brock, who gets a jolt of energy and dips underneath Riddle to connect him to his shoulders!

[Mauro Ranallo]
BROCK IS ABOUT TO STEAL THIS, ALL THANKS TO PAUL HEYMAN.

[Corey Graves]
This will go down as one of the most despicable acts in XWL his-

Matt begins fighting for his life and jabs pinpoint elbows to the temple of Brock Lesnar with screams after each one, Lesnar swerves all over the ring and Riddle is a passenger hitching a ride. The elbows are hitting heavy and knocks the Beast Incarnate loopy. Slipping off his shoulders, sweating bullets. Riddle pump kicks Brock's chest enough to trip Brock backwards to the opposite side of the ring.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Brock Lesnar is being taken to the Bro Zone.

[Corey Graves]
Matt Riddle is looking to aim his shot at The Beast!

Brock bounces off the ropes out on his feet, only for Riddle to collide with a BICYCLE KNEE FOR A 2ND TIME! This time the knee is with much exhaustion and effects both men. Slipping and falling onto Brock is Matt Riddle, In a pile on the mat the referee begins to count with tons of energy with each slap to the canvas.

ONE

TWO

The looks on the eyes of Brock and Riddle tell a story and the story states that they gave it all they've got tonight. They put their bodies on the line and to the limit, pushed it to the edge and sent each other to acts of desperation. Riddle slides Brock's arm inward and the referee slaps the mat a third time.

THREE!!!!!!

The bell rings after a whistle plays over the arena, Riddle is still collapsed on top of Brock, who shifts him off of him. Face first into the mat, he begins to come to. Heyman with his hands covering his mouth, Riddle with his hair covering his face, you can see a smile form underneath the bumps and bruises. Battered and a deep breath, a sigh of relief is shown on his face. Riddle limps to the middle, and tells the referee to lift his arm in sync with the announcer.

[JoJo]
Here is your winner, via Pinfall.

[JoJo]
“The King Of Bros” MATT RIDDLE!

After having his arm thrown to the air triumphantly, Matt drops down to both knees expended of energy and then puts his hands into fists, lifting them to the air in his sudden glory. He takes a few moments to soak in his accomplishment.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Matt Riddle, has conquered the unconquerable! He's defeated and escaped the clutches of The Beast. Paul Heyman came to the aid of Brock later on in the match.

[Corey Graves]
And, as much as it may have been a difference maker, Brock got greedy and it was what put The Beast into remission. Matt Riddle has pulled off the upset, but at what cost? Riddle displaying a few injuries, noticeably favoring his ankle and the back of his neck.

[Mauro Ranallo]
After the multitude of trips to Suplex City, I wouldn't be surprised if he sees a chiropractor. Nevertheless, the BRO has made his mark, and the Devil had his due. He gets to live to see another day. Underestimated, no longer.

Riddle beloved by every fan in the arena who are on their feet, he bows to them and blows a kiss from the palm of his hands thankful to perform in front of them. Especially in the fight of his life. The theme begins to die down and he takes his leave out of the second rope. Brock is still on the mat looking up at the lights, Heyman feeling emasculated has a sour look on his face at Riddle who is waving goodbye to Brock.

Once reaching the top of the ramp, Riddle puts both of his arms out symbolizing he is at the top of his game, after besting the storm after many warnings. Riddle survived the Beast and took a detour to BRO-Ville. The screen fades to black as the crowd has still not sat down after celebrating the massive win from the newcomer, who is now the new threat to XWL.

Back to top Go down
Taco
Jobber
Taco

PostSubject: Re: XWL Cyberslam: 7/3/2017 - 7/17/2017   XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 16, 2017 2:54 am

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 YlV2F8R

As the crowd continues to explode with excitement from the earlier matches, the excitement continues as the PPV debut of Ruby Riot against none other than The Boss, Sasha Banks in a table match.

The newcomer to the Women's division makes her way down to the ring bouncing down the ramp to the beat of her entrance music. There are a mix of boos and cheers as the fans don't seem quite sure how to react to the punk rock performer. Ruby Riot eventually settles in the ring and awaits her opponent.

Sasha Banks emerges from the curtains to a cacophany of cheers and applause. The fans may be unsure about Riot, but there is no doubt about their feelings for the bright haired favorite. As Banks enters the ring, Ruby immediately squares up in front of her in an act of defiance both against the perceived inequality of the women's division and the misguided opinion of the masses. The referee separates the two women and the bell rings to show the start of the match.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Cyberslam: 7/3/2017 - 7/17/2017   XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 16, 2017 8:54 am

XWL CyberSlam rolls on with a camera cut to the make-up area backstage, showing Summer Rae sitting cross-legged in a director's-style chair, fluffing her hair as she looks at a compact mirror, no doubt making sure she looks as incredible as always whilst Allie sits on an equipment trunk, wearing the wounds of last week as a black eye is noticeable around her right eye from the devastating spin kick from Asuka, the bubbly personal assistant of Summer Rae holding an ice pack to her forehead.

[Allie]
Miss Summer...are you sure about this? You might not even get voted into the match with Asuka...and I really hope you don't. She scares me, and she's really mean! I had to pay out of pocket last week to make sure I didn't have a concussion, and...

[Summer Rae]
Shush, Allie. I'm going to get voted in, and then I'm going to do exactly what I said last week: I'm going to embarrass Asuka in front of the world again, and again, and again. And then, after I destroy Asuka? I don't care if Sister April or Rosemary or even Layla is holding that XWL Women's Championship...it's next on my list. Because I'm going to remodel this division into my image...I'm going to bring beauty back to women's wrestling! And there's nothing that Asuka, or Natalya, or Charlotte can do about it, because I-

Summer is suddenly tapped on the shoulder from behind, causing her to roll her eyes.

[Summer Rae]
WHAT, ALLIE!?

[Allie]
Uh...Miss Summer, behind you...

Summer turns around to be face to face with none other than the Goddess of XWL herself, Charlotte Flair, accompanied of course by her father, Ric Flair.

{Charlotte}
You really think you can beat me don't you? You really think that you have what it takes to be champion? Well allow me to be the first to tell you Summer, you can't and you don't. You're not half as beautiful as I am, you're not half the wrestler as I am, and you damn sure aren't half the woman I am. No one wants to see "Summer taking on Asuka", they want to see Charlotte BEATING Asuka. They want to see Charlotte XWL Women's Champion. They want to see Charlotte headline PPV's. And if you don't believe me just wait, I guarantee you, I will be in a match with Asuka tonight, the question is, will you?

Summer Rae looks up from the mirror in her hand to look Charlotte in the eyes, closing the compact with a loud snap before placing it on the table.

[Summer Rae]
You know, that's pretty rich, coming from you. The only thing you've ever been known for, the only reason you're employed, is being the one that swam out of that old pervert behind you. Your father won the title, what, sixteen times? Seventeen? Fifteen? That's pretty impressive and all, but to hold the title so many times...you had to have lost it that many times. What I'm saying is...you nor Ric hold a candle to me. Your father isn't undefeated, like your's truly. And hey, how many matches have you won without your Daddy's help? Zero. How many matches will you win in your entire XWL career without his help? Zero. How many titles will you ever win? Zero. What is Charlotte Flair? A zero.

[Summer Rae]
The only thing that Charlotte Flair will ever be remembered for...is being my stepping stone on my way to becoming the face of XWL's Women's Division...no...the face of women's wrestling for years to come. Fabulous Moolah, Mae Young, Lita, Sable, Trish Stratus...they'll all be distant memories when I claim that championship away from that little mutant Sister April...or that little wannabe zombie...thing...Rosemary. And a little girl like you, Charlotte? You have no chance against a woman like me, in the ring, or in life. Because while you talk the talk? I walk the walk and I'm the one who's truly genetically superior. Hell, the only genetics that Ric gave you is that in another twenty years, you'll be just like him: A broken-down, fat, decrepit has-been, or in your case? A never-was. WOOO!

Summer does Ric's trademark "WOOO!" directly into the face of his daughter, getting nose to nose with Charlotte Flair with a confident smirk on her face.
Back to top Go down
Frowonder
Mid Card
Frowonder

PostSubject: Re: XWL Cyberslam: 7/3/2017 - 7/17/2017   XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 16, 2017 10:35 am

imagohard2nite wrote:
Frowonder wrote:
imagohard2nite wrote:
P.R Son wrote:
Red wrote:
T-Roll wrote:
P.R Son wrote:
StrumSkillet13 wrote:

Tf? He chose the best division in XWL...didn't you read the XWL review thing? He chose money and power, so you comment is simply invalid sir

You also need to see that a bunch of people mentioned the Elite was on the rise, so not really invalid. It only takes a week to morph a division in my eyes if you got the guys who want to succeed and the IC Division isn't the only place that has it.

:heyman: :hhh :cenashock

Anyways, enough bickering. Let's all enjoy the rest of the PPV and the hard work each other has done. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Cyberslam: 7/3/2017 - 7/17/2017   XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 16, 2017 11:55 am

Frowonder wrote:
imagohard2nite wrote:
Frowonder wrote:
imagohard2nite wrote:
P.R Son wrote:
Red wrote:
T-Roll wrote:
P.R Son wrote:
StrumSkillet13 wrote:

You also need to see that a bunch of people mentioned the Elite was on the rise, so not really invalid. It only takes a week to morph a division in my eyes if you got the guys who want to succeed and the IC Division isn't the only place that has it.

Anyways, enough bickering. Let's all enjoy the rest of the PPV and the hard work each other has done. cheers cheers cheers

You are 100% correct sir, I actually love what you and young have been doing, and that match was epic.
Back to top Go down
IIYoungg
Mid Card
IIYoungg

PostSubject: Re: XWL Cyberslam: 7/3/2017 - 7/17/2017   XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 16, 2017 1:22 pm

imagohard2nite wrote:
Frowonder wrote:
imagohard2nite wrote:
Frowonder wrote:
imagohard2nite wrote:
P.R Son wrote:
Red wrote:
T-Roll wrote:
P.R Son wrote:
StrumSkillet13 wrote:

You are 100% correct sir, I actually love what you and young have been doing, and that match was epic.

aww. you guys are so sweet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Cyberslam: 7/3/2017 - 7/17/2017   XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 16, 2017 4:30 pm

*A familiar theme begins to play.*

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 PCF2ERf

*The crowd gives a mixed reaction as Alexa Bliss appears at the tp of the ramp and poses.  Some are happy to see another addition to XWL's growing Women's Division, while others roar in disapproval, knowing that Alexa Bliss will surely have the same attitude as always.*

[Corey Graves]
Look who's back Mauro!

[Mauro Ranallo]
It's Alexa Bliss!  We haven't seen her around in some time!

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 EFFRyz3

*Bliss makes her way down the ramp with a smirk.  She looks to be as self-confident as ever.*

[Corey Graves]
And she looks as great as ever!  We're about to be given a free pass into the temple of The Goddess!  I couldn't be any happier right now!

*Bliss enters the ring and grabs a mic from a ringside worker.  She returns to the middle of the ring and soaks up the mixed reaction from the Universe as her music dies down.*

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 6xy92mT

[Alexa Bliss]
Miss me?

*The roar of the crowd is roughly 20% positive, 80% negative.  Bliss shrugs it off.*

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 J2Ri9DG

[Alexa Bliss]
You know, judging by the reaction I think you've all forgotten who I am.  How that's possible, I have no idea, but I'll go with it.  It's fine.  Besides I knew that Chicago would be full of dimwits so I had something planned in case something like this happened on my big return.  I'm not going to let all of you ruin it...

*Now there's a vast majority of negativity voiced from the fans as they take Bliss' insult badly.  She just ignores it and carries on as usual...*

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 CIB6hv4

[Alexa Bliss]
So allow me to present to you, Chicago... Alexa Bliss: This Is My Life!

*Insanely cheesy music begins to play as a This Is Your Life logo appears on the titantron screen.  Bliss grins as the crowd shows their displeasure.*

[Corey Graves]
Wow Mauro!  I'm excited!

[Mauro Ranallo]
I'm... speechless...

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 OE9Y7kL

[Alexa Bliss]
As you can see I pulled out all the stops and expenses for this big return so please, shut up and let your eyes and ears take in the greatness you are about to witness.  By the time this is over you will all show me the respect I deserve.  And not because I'm a Queen... I'm not a Sister... I'm not a Boss... I am the Goddess Of XWL.  

*A "What?" chant rises up from the fans.*

[Alexa Bliss]
I said, I am the Goddess Of XWL!

*Again, another "What?" chant.*

[Alexa Bliss]
Dimwits say what!

*Yet another "What?" chant.*

[Alexa Bliss]
Exactly my point!

*Yet ANOTHER "What?" chant.  Alexa no-sells this one, pretends she was victorious over the chants and continues on...*

[Alexa Bliss]
Anyway, despite being in this cesspool of a city Chicago, I couldn't wait any longer for my return, so count yourselves lucky because you are all about to bare witness to something great.  Something spectacular.  You are all about to witness the untold story of how I came to be the Goddess Of XWL.  So please, hold your applause and your save your appreciation until it's over.

*The crowd begins a booming "You suck!" chant which washes over Bliss like a crashing wave.  She is completely unfazed and begins her story as if it's like some kind of a fairy-tale...*

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 R6hJXzw

[Alexa Bliss]
So it all started back in 1991 in a little town called Columbus, Ohio.

*A deafening volley of boos are heard.  So loud that it breaks Bliss' concentration and she snaps back.*

[Alexa Bliss]
Shut up when I'm talking!

*The boos somehow get even louder but Bliss resumes as if nothing happened...*

[Alexa Bliss]
Now as I was saying: it all started back in the year 1991 in Columbus, Ohio.  I was born into this world into an ordinary family, in an ordinary life... everything was ordinary and unremarkable.  But what my parents didn't know is that they had brought something special into this world.  They had brought into this world a little girl who would grow into something amazing.

*As you'd expect, the XWL Universe are hating every second of this and make their voices heard.*

[Alexa Bliss]
I would go on to outshine every last one of my classmates as I went through my schoolyears.  I passed every test put in front of me with flying colours and I was the pick of the cheerleaders.

*The following image is displayed on the titantron screen.*

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 AGRugsj

[Alexa Bliss]
Yep that's me right there.  And look I was even chosen to appear on a magazine cover.

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 0fI6LtC

*The hatred continues to rain down on Bliss as the crowd hate this self-promotion with a passion, but she is relentless and is determined to carry on despite being surrounded by thousands of angry people.*

[Alexa Bliss]
I was way more intelligent than everybody else, plus I just looked better.  So it was no wonder everybody else was left behind in the dust while I shot to superstardom.  Magazine covers, interviews... I had it all.

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 FZuP8c3

[Alexa Bliss]
Once my education was done I moved onto bodybuilding and competed in the Arnold Classic.  You know, the thing where the best athletes in the world with the best bodies compete?  Yeah, I was in that, because I'm so good.

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 Mcd8YCW

[Alexa Bliss]
Who would've thought little old me would've been a body-builder right?  I mean, I look good without even working out so why would I be a body-builder?  Simple.  Just because I could.  And because I had the body to do so.  Unlike all of you with your flabby, greasy bodies.... ew.

*Bliss is momentarily repulsed an an expression comes over her face like she's just tasted something sour.  A moment passes before she continues.*

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 R6wfhuG

[Alexa Bliss]
And even with all my success up to that point I still didn't feel like I was doing what I was supposed to be.  Until I finally found it.  I finally found my calling.  From the first moment I laced up a pair of wrestling boots, I knew that I belonged inside this ring.  I could do anything I wanted to with my life with the talent that I have, but I just knew, this is what I was meant to do.  Which brings me to XWL.

*Bliss takes a breath before resuming.*

[Alexa Bliss]
Sure up to this point it's not all been plain sailing for me.  Even Goddesses get hurt alright?  But I'm back now and I have some unfinished business to attend to... namely becoming the XWL Women's Champion.

*A fire burns in Alexa's eyes as she delivers a statement.*

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 EYayM8h

[Alexa Bliss]
So let this be a message to the rest of the Women's Division.  I'm here with one thing on my mind and that is to be the very best.  Just like I have been throughout my life I will excel and surpass everybody else, one way or another.  And sooner rather than later that championship will be mine!

*Bliss stares into the camera completely focused before her expression relaxes quickly.*

[Alexa Bliss]
Oh, I almost forgot.  You can't have This Is Your Life without guests and mementos from the past right?  So let's get our first guest out here...

*The first guest appears with no music.  It's just some generic looking guy, around 20 years old wearing an "I <3 Alexa" shirt.  He waves to the fans as he strides towards the ring.  Alexa looks completely confused as he embraces her in a friendly hug.  She breaks free and steps back, slightly disgusted.*

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 FDQt2pn

[Alexa Bliss]
Um, no I don't know who you are actually.  Who are you again?

*The guy leans into her microphone.*

[???]
I'm Travis, your number one fan!  I have all your merchandise and I sit outside your hotel each night with my camera trying to get some shots for my "collection" if you know what I mean!

*Travis puts both thumbs up to the crowd who roar in approval.*

*Bliss is alarmed and shrieks.*

[Alexa Bliss]
Security!  Get this stalker out of here!  Security!

*Three bulky security guards appear as quick as a flash and take down Travis.  He kicks and screams as he's carried up the entrance ramp and out of sight.*  

[Corey Graves]
Get that freak out of here!  How did he even make it to the backstage area?

[Mauro Ranallo]
There's just no place for fans to invade the superstar's space like that.  This is entertainment.  Stay on your side of the barricade.  I hope Alexa presses charges and that man is made an example of!

*The Chicago crowd chant his name continuously as he's removed behind the curtain.  Alexa takes a deep breath, brushes herself off and again begins to speak.*

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 OINCyWZ

[Alexa Bliss]
Um, ok?  Looks like we had a bit of a mix-up there. Anyway... let's play it safe this time.  How about we get my mom out here?  After all, my life couldn't be possible without her!  Mom, get out here and say hello to the slum of Chicago!

*Mrs Bliss is accompanied by possibly the cheesiest "Mom" song in existance.  Quite how sincere Alexa is by giving her this music is yet to be seen.*

[Corey Graves]
It's Mrs Bliss!  Stand up and bow down Mauro!  That right there is the woman responsible for giving us all the gift of The Goddess!

[Mauro Ranallo]
I'm quite comfortable where I am right now thank you Corey.  But yes, Mrs Bliss looks like a pleasant lady.

*Mrs Bliss is all smiles as she waves to the XWL Universe while strolling to the ring wearing her daughter's Little Miss Bliss shirt.  The fans give her no reaction at all.  Bliss claps her mother onwards as she enters the ring and grabs a microphone.*

[Mrs Bliss]
Lexi, I just wanted to say-

*Alexa rudely interrupts her mother.*

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 Qjg8VYI

[Alexa Bliss]
Mom, be quiet!  This is my moment.  Nobody wants to hear what you have to say!

*Mrs Bliss looks completely dejected and heartbroken as she's shut down by her daughter.  The XWL Universe gives Alexa arguably the largest amount of heat she's had to this point for her actions, and that's saying something.*

[Alexa Bliss]
Just stand there and smile ok?  You should be glad to be associated with me after the waste of a life you've had.

*Mrs Bliss now becomes infuriated with her daughter.  Alexa takes a step back from the wrath of her mother and tries to calm the situation.*

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 VA6XFl8

[Alexa Bliss]
But, but, but, wait!  Don't get me wrong!  I appreciate you bringing me into this world.  Which is why I've got you a gift.  Come on guys!  Bring it out!

*Some ringside workers wheel out a huge gift-wrapped package from the backstage area.  It's about the size of a human being.  Mrs Bliss beams as some workers remove the ropes and lift it into the ring.  They remove the side of the package facing Mrs Bliss to reveal the surprise to her and she is ecstatic.  The fans who can see inside also pop in a huge way.  Alexa is on the other side and can't see inside...*

[Alexa Bliss]
You see!  Look at how happy I've made you!  Now you own a life-size pewter statue of me, which you can keep in the front room to remind yourself that you did actually do something of note in your life by giving birth to me.  And not only that, when I'm away with XWL doing what I do you can always-

*Alexa has slowly circled around to her mother and from inside the package a colourful figure leaps out...*
XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 KYsF5dy

BAYLEY TO BELLY!

*The crowd goes beserk as Bayley returns by hitting a thunderous Bayley To Belly on Alexa Bliss!*

[Mauro Ranallo]
It's Bayley!  Bayley is back!

[Corey Graves]
Nooo!  She ruined it!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Thank you Bayley for putting an end to our suffering!  I haven't cringed so much since... well I'd rather not go into that!

*Mrs Bliss removes her Little Miss Bliss shirt to reveal underneath that she's wearing an "I'm A Hugger!" shirt.  Bayley celebrates with Mrs Bliss in the middle of the ring over the fallen Alexa and embrace in a huge, loving hug as Bayley's music begins to play!*

[Mauro Ranallo]
Welcome back to XWL, Bayley!

*Bayley has returned to XWL!  The crowd's cheers and celebrations continue as Cyberslam fades away to a promotional video hyping up tonight's main event...

Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Cyberslam: 7/3/2017 - 7/17/2017   XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 16, 2017 10:04 pm

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 BOJ6SME

The ref's hand is about to come down for the three count but somehow someway Punk's shoulder gets off the mat! The crowd love it and pop but Dean's eyes widen in complete anger! Dean is clearly feeling the effects of the match that he basically chose. While Punk did indeed kick out he hasn't moved much. Dean takes a look at Punk before rolling out of the ring. He quickly goes under the ring and looks for something to use. A few seconds later Dean comes up with not one but two items meant to inflict a crazy amount of pain on Punk. Dean pulls out a trash can with one hand and a barbed wired piece of wood with another. Dean tosses the barbed wire 2X4 into the ring, not really caring where it lands and soon tosses in the trash can. Dean slowly slides into the ring and goes to retrieve the trash can

Dean lifts the trash can and you can see the wheels turning in his head. He takes the trash can and flips it so that it's sitting upside down. Proud of himself he turns around and comes face to face with Punk who holds the barbed wire 2x4 in his hands with a grin reserved for a predator stalking his prey. Dean holds his hands up, trying to stop him but Punk waste not time in winding back and swinging at Dean's head. Dean dodged back by reflex but not fast enough. The barbed wire 2x4 doesn't connect fully but it his enough of it's mark to make Ambrose cry out in pain and start to bleed a fair amount. Dean reels in agony as Punk drops the 2x4 and scoops Ambrose up on his shoulders.
He looks at towards the crowd who is eating it all up and screams "Best in the World!"

But Dean isn't down fighting! Dean rakes the eyes of Punk who instantly lets Dean off his shoulders. Dean quickly hooks the arms of Punk and drags him towards the trash can. Dean smiles a sick twisted grin before dropping all his weight into a Dirty Deeds. Punk's head crashes on the bottom of the trash can and it dents deeply. Dean, during the fall, was forced to let go of Punk. He stands up to see Punk bent over, not moving stuck in the trash can. Dean smiles at the crowd who jeer him and with little remorse he nudges the trash can. Punk falls over and Dean quickly covers him!

1!

2!

3!

Dean raises up off Punk. Clearly fatigued and hurt. The crowd are clearly not as happy with his win as Dean is! He raises a hand to his ear, as if he can't hear them booing enough. When they boo louder Dean smiles, some blood in his teeth now, and flips them the bird. Dean is about to exit when something catches his attention. Punk is beginning to get up. Dean stares in disbelief. He starts to go towards Punk when suddenly he stops. Dean puts his hand into air and throws up the 'Too Sweet' motion with his hand. Within a little time Sami Callihan is stomping his way down to the ring. The crowd jeer, knowing whats coming. Dean and Callihan grin at each other as Sami slides in. Punk stands on shaky legs as Dean and Sami advance on him. Punk throws a tired exhausted punch which hits no one. Sami laughs at him before suddenly lashing out with a kick to Punk's chest, sending him to the ground hard and fast. Dean laughs at the act and goes to Punk. Dean lifts him to his feet

"Who's the best in the world now?!"" Dean screams before kicking the back of Punk's legs knocking him to his knees. Dean looks to his partner in crime and gives him a look. Callihan runs the ropes behind Punk and comes flying back with crazy momentum! With that momentum Sami sends a forearm into the back of the head of Punk! The blow knocks Punk out instantly. Dean wipes some blood out of his eyes and pats Sami on the back, wiping some on him. Dean holds up the Bullet Club sign and Sami does the same. The scene of them standing over Punk fades to black

Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Cyberslam: 7/3/2017 - 7/17/2017   XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 16, 2017 11:26 pm

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 1l5L4cS

Desperate times call for desperate measures and this alliance is no different. After being assaulted by The Club following their Pay-Per-View match at the last event, Downpour, John Cena and The Miz decided it would be best for both parties to forge an alliance between them to stand against The Club and their tyranny. Managing to defeat Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows in singles competition, the unlikely duo earned an opportunity at the IGWP Tag Team Championships, surprisingly winning said championships the week after.

That would lead into a rematch where AJ Styles would make his presence felt, forcing the arrival of two men he seemingly wronged in prior weeks in the newly formed Switchblade Conspiracy. Just when it would seem Styles would get what many believe he had coming for a while now, the Switchblades made their intentions clear when they assaulted the then champions in Cena and The Miz, leading The Club to regaining the championships they lost just seven days before, leading into the Switchblades joining The Club.

Furious with this revelation, The Miz issued a challenge to Styles and The Club: A Handicap Match at this very event, to which Styles gladly accepted. The catch? He himself would pick the match stipulations. The moment of truth has arrived, will John Cena and The Miz show The Club that they shouldn't be taken so lightly, or will The Club make an example of the thorns at their side?

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 XV2pGAN

Quiet on the set!

Can we please have quiet on the set?

A rapid succession of images flash across the screen at what feels like a thousand per second before the arena falls into darkness for all of a brief moment.

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 FueLrpF

AWESOME!

The theme of The Miz is the first to play throughout the arena, yielding a positive reaction from the live audience in attendance. A few moments pass before The Miz and Maryse walk out from behind the curtain, causing somewhat of an audible rise in reaction from the crowd.

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 1FmZFAy

When the reach the center of the stage, Maryse does her all too familiar pose as The Miz does a spin before pointing towards a section of the crowd, the reaction in that specific area being a bit louder than the surrounding sections.

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 CB1pm30

The married pair begins making their way down the entrance ramp, The Miz seemingly being prepared for the war that awaits him shortly. The ultimately make it to the bottom of the ramp, turning their attention to the ring steps, which they quickly scale, and stand on the apron where The Miz takes a seat on the middle rope, giving his wife an easy entry into the ring before he follows suit.

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 1pXV77C

They take their places on the set of ring ropes closest to the main camera, The Miz placing a foot on the bottom rope so he can throw his other leg over the top rope before resting it on the middle one, causing Maryse to do her signature hair flip while The Miz holds out his arms. After a few moments of posing, The Miz pulls himself off of the ropes and places a foot on the bottom rope closest to the announcers table, pulling up the middle rope in unison. Maryse exits the ring and stands near the timekeepers area, while The Miz looks out towards the stage, awaiting the arrival of his partner for the evening.

And just like that, the atmosphere shifts dangerously, half the crowd in love with the theme that just started while the other half hate it. Miz, however, appears to have no opinion, as he is set for war inside of the ring. On the stage however, the lights change to a mix of teal and orange, hyping the arrival of the leader of the Cenation. As the intro comes to a close, we all get our wish as John Cena bursts out onto stage, smiling like there is no tomorrow.

Cena takes a moment looking around, checking out the capacity crowd which filled the arena this evening, waving his arms to one group to cheer then to the other. Of course, he gets a mixed reaction from both before turning to the camera to speak to those at home around the globe.

"I hope tonight they like me more than they hate me."

With that John takes a stance at the top of the ramp, bringing up his hand in the form of a salute. He salutes the ring before taking off down the ramp in a sprint. The air flies past him as he seems focused on the bout ahead. He slides into the ring in moments, jumping to his feet, spinning around to look at the crowd. He takes a moment, smirking before running the ropes.

As he finishes doing so he tosses his hat off into the crowd, then tugs on the rope to make sure it is sturdy for what is to come. He does one of his signature taunts then pulls off his shirt. Followed by his dog tag which he kisses, always for good luck. He turns to Miz, saluting him once again, to which Mix nods, the duo seeming to have a mutual understanding of what tonight is all about: Redemption.

Cena's theme comes to an end as the unlikely pair of Superstars stands in the ring, waiting the fate the XWL has decided for them to face tonight. They pace around the ring for a few moments, awaiting the arrival of their opponents for the evening, but before The Club could make their presence felt, the three options that were given to the live audience in attendance and the fans watching around the world appears on the Titantron.

3v2 Elimination Handicap Match
3v2 Extreme Rules Handicap Match
4v2 No Holds Barred Handicap Match

With three seemingly harmless match options to the naked eye, to Cena and The Miz, that couldn't be further from the reality of the situation. Had it been any other three, or potentially four, Superstars standing across the ring from them, it may have been another story, but, unfortunately for them, their opponents are The Club, with the potential fourth being their recent addition in Sami Callihan.

3v2 Elimination Handicap Match – 16%
3v2 Extreme Rules Handicap Match – 24%
4v2 No Holds Barred Handicap Match – 60%

A question mark followed by a percentage behind it appear at the end of each respective option for a second before it decides to rapidly change through random numbers as if there's some sort of malfunction with the percentages. Many moments pass for added suspense before they finally settle on their rightful percentages, revealing that the 4v2 Handicap Match has won by a landslide, leaving the two men thinking that this just went from being an uphill battle to becoming a virtually impossible war to win.

The crowd is immediately split upon the sound of Bullet Club's theme hitting the airwaves within the arena. It seems like about 80% of the arena disapproves of the Bullet Club whilst 20% of the XWL Universe is in support of the Bullet Club in this upcoming battle against Cena and Miz.

After a few moments of keeping the whole arena waiting on their arrival, the Bullet Club steps through the curtain and finally makes their presence known to the XWL Universe here at Cyberslam. AJ Styles stands in the center with Gallows and Anderson covering his left flank and Sami Callihan off to his right. The 4 men stand atop the ramp in the center of the stage, Gallows and Anderson throws up the too sweet, Callihan just stands there with his psycho smile on full display whilst AJ crouches and delivers double gun taunts aimed directly at the camera before flipping his hood back and standing back up causing a huge set of pyro to go off. The 4 men all too sweet each other atop the stage before making their way down the ramp as a unit. Gallows and Anderson mock some of the haters in the front row as does AJ, Callihan however is almost oblivious to all of it, almost like he's in a cold sadistic psychiatric state of some kind. The 4 men turn the corner and walk up the steps and out onto the apron. They all line the apron and toss up the too sweet to the crowd which draws a raucous reaction from the crowd. The 4 men enter the ring and go face to face with their opponents.

With all six participants inside the ring in their respective corners, both teams begin discussing which member will start off the match. The first team that decides is the unlikely duo of Cena and The Miz when the latter exits out onto the apron while the former awaits his starting opponent in this handicap match. The members of The Club take their time deciding between themselves, the clear advantage in their corner tonight causing their cockiness to show with their attempt to draw this out as long as they possibly could.

Many moments pass before the referee is forced to interject himself into the situation, informing The Club that their grace period has run out and they have to select someone to start the match. Styles brushes him off and slaps Gallows on the chest, signaling that his “Good Brother” will be the one to start the match with Cena. The other members of The Club step through the ropes and stand on the apron, partaking in their “Too Sweet” ritual before Gallows turns his attention to Cena, causing the ref to call for the bell, signaling the start of this contest.

Gallows and Cena circle one another, each not wanting to give the other any advantage in the opening moments of this handicap match. Cena feigns going for the lockup, causing Gallows to mirror him, but walks right into Cena's trap. The Leader of the Cenation ducks under Gallows and makes a beeline towards the members of The Club, targeting the proverbial head of the viper in AJ Styles, knocking him off the apron and onto the thinly layered padding outside with calculated punch. With one out of three removed for the foreseeable future, Cena throws an elbow at Callihan, making him join Styles on the outside, then throws another at Anderson, causing him to meet the same fate as the two men before him.

After having dealt with The Club momentarily, Cena turns around into a charging Gallows, his quick reaction time allowing him to avoid a collision course with the bigger member of The Club, causing him to collide with the turnbuckle at full speed. Gallows holds his chest while he takes a few steps backwards before he turns around into a flurry of offense from his opponent. Rights and lefts, lefts and rights, high and low, low and high, Cena's offense alternates with every punch he throws and due to them having no clear pattern, it makes it difficult to predict where the next one will land.

Having Gallows on the proverbial ropes and The Club still regaining their composure after the surprise attack, Cena sees this as his best opportunity to bring this match to an early end and lifts a dazed Gallows up onto his shoulders. Putting all his eggs in a single basket, Cena, using as much strength as he can muster, goes for his patented finishing maneuver: The Attitude Adjustment. Before Gallows can be sent flying through the air and crashing on the canvas, he still has some fight left in him, unloading a few elbows to Cena's exposed jaw, causing the Leader of the Cenation to loosen his grip and giving the bigger man his opening to escape.

Shifting the momentum towards The Club's side, Gallows slides out of the deadly finishing move and begins clubbing Cena across the back, dropping him down to a knee. With the sudden momentum shift still in the air, the members of The Club pull themselves up and reclaim their respective places on the apron, clearly not happy about what transpired. Not being one to deny his fellow “Good Brothers” an opportunity for a bit of revenge for Cena's opening actions, Gallows locks in a side headlock and drags Cena over to his teams corner, tagging in Karl Anderson. He enters the ring without hesitation and both men Irish Whip Cena towards the adjacent turnbuckle, a neutral area in the ring.

Both men position themselves in the ring for whatever they have in mind, Gallows on the opposite turnbuckle across Cena and Anderson in The Club's corner. Both members exchange a look before Anderson charges towards Cena, using the ropes to aid him in a Bicycle Kick but it's dodge and causes Anderson to kick the turnbuckle instead, stopping him in his tracks temporarily. With Cena using the turnbuckle as a kick start, Cena charges towards Gallows, who had begun running at him, and levels him with a clothesline. Anderson is next up to bat and is sent to the canvas with a hip toss after he runs at Cena.

Gallows makes a beeline towards Cena, who is able to side step and send Gallows flying over the rope when Cena pulls it down and crashing onto the padding on the outside of the ring, removing him from the equation for the moment. With his attention still on Gallows, Cena takes a few steps back and begins to shift his attention Anderson, but before he could, he's sent into the canvas with a jumping neckbreaker, courtesy of Karl Anderson. Being the first to his feet, he unleashes calculated stomps onto the downed John Cena, who has no choice but to endure them. Anderson halts his attack for the moment, opting to lift up his downed opponent, but his grip is quickly broken by Cena's sudden burst of energy.

Unfortunately for Cena, his offense doesn't last, only managing to get three good shots in before Anderson blocks the strike and returns fire with a European uppercut of his own, sending the Leader of the Cenation stumbling backwards towards the ring ropes, which inadvertently send him forward towards Anderson, who gladly takes this opening to lift Cena up into the air for all of a single moment and do a one eighty before slamming him down with a spinebuster, the sound of Cena meeting the canvas with a thud echoing throughout the arena.

Staying on the offensive, Anderson lifts himself up off the mat and grabs Cena by the neck, trying to pull Cena's lifeless carcass towards his teams corner. When he gets within range and extends his arm out to his team for a tag, Cena pulls him towards the center of the ring and lifts him up onto his shoulders in a last ditch effort to return the momentum to his corner. But Anderson isn't going down easy, swinging his limbs any which way in hopes of escaping the deadly and potential match ending maneuver. Somehow, someway, he manages to struggle long enough to grab hold of the top rope, unfortunately for him, it's nowhere near his team, but he holds on for dear life, not wanting to fall victim to the impending Attitude Adjustment.

Cena is able to remove Anderson's grip on the top rope and makes his way back to the center of the ring with Anderson in tow. Instead of hitting the Attitude Adjustment, Anderson shifts his weight a split second before Cena can land his finishing manuever, managing to counter it with a DDT, sending them both onto the canvas with a thud. Being the worst for wear, Cena remains in the center of the ring as Anderson begins crawling towards The Club's corner, the only thing on his mind is getting himself out of the ring and another member of The Club in.

With Anderson just mere moments from tagging out, Cena is able to roll over to his stomach and begins what must be the longest distance he's ever had to crawl, each inch he moves closer to The Miz, who has his hand extended, feeling like an eternity. Just when it feels like it's about to end and he's going to tag out, Callihan charges into the ring, grabs Cena by his leg and drags him right into No Man's Land: The Club's corner. Refusing to fall victim to the number's game, Cena swings at Callihan, sending him staggering backwards with a haymaker before turning his attention to the enemy surrounding him, swinging wildly at anything and everything.

Styles is able to avoid it this time around, hopping off the apron, wanting nothing to do with Cena for the moment. However, Anderson and Gallows weren't as lucky, being knocked off the apron and sent crashing onto the thinly layered padding on the outside once more. Just when Cena thought he could regain the momentum, Callihan charges into the corner, hitting Cena square in the jaw with a picture perfect Bicycle Kick, sending the Massachusetts native stumbling forward before falling to the canvas.

The Club make their way back to the apron, the angered look on their faces and the hatred in their eyes saying it all. Callihan begins delivering calculated kicks to a downed Cena, who's on all fours, still recovering from the surprise Bicycle Kick moments ago. He makes it to his knees in a defensive position, doing his best to block as much of the incoming kicks and stomps as he could. Callihan, clearly in control, gets a little cocky and begins throwing out kicks that aren't intended to hurt Cena, but moreso add insult to injury. Cena sees this as his opening and grabs a hold of his foot, slowly making it up to his feet as Callihan does his best to stay balanced and keep himself from falling over.

Cena releases his foot and begins unloading haymakers, in which Callihan responds with forearms of his own. The battle for supremacy seems even, that is, until Cena's punches begin to swing harder with each passing blow, catching Callihan off guard. He drops to a knee after a few connect in succession, giving Cena the opportunity he needed, but instead of staying on the offensive, Cena turns around and takes a step towards The Miz. Before he could even extend his arm for the tag, Callihan grabs the waist of Cena's shorts and pulls him towards himself, following up by lifting him into the air before dropping him onto the canvas with a Saito Suplex,

Not wanting a repeat of what happened when he was tagged in, Callihan pulls Cena closer to The Club's corner, but leaves him far enough to where he can't tag The Miz in and tags in Anderson to take his place in this match before exiting the ring and standing on the apron. Anderson begins to trash talk Cena before lifting him up off the mat, but before he could even react, he's on Cena's shoulders for all of a brief moment. He's slammed into the canvas with a swift but deadly Attitude Adjustment and quickly goes for the cover without hesitation.

3! NO!

Gallows enters the ring with the speed of a cheetah and breaks the pinfall attempt, keeping the match alive for The Club. Cena turns his attention to Gallows and begins unloading fist after fist for his troubles, before ultimately sending him out of the ring through the middle rope. With one meddling member disposed of for the foreseeable future, Cena returns his attention to Anderson, but that quickly turns out to be a mistake as he walks into a charging Karl Anderson who nearly sends Cena flying out of the ring with a Rocket Kick.

Anderson tags out to Callihan and mouths “Finish this!” before exiting out onto the apron, giving Callihan free rein on Cena, who is pulling himself up at the adjacent turnbuckle. When he makes it up to his feet, Callihan charges at him and delivers a running knee to Cena's face. Cena's natural instinct is to fall forward but Callihan stops that and shoves him back into the turnbuckle, causing him to fall to a seated position, giving Callihan the perfect opportunity to follow up. He runs towards the furthest set of ring ropes, ricocheting off of them like a rocket and makes his way back towards his target, driving his boot across Cena's face, causing the sole of said boot to rub across Cena's cheek.

Callihan's cocky side showing itself once more as he walks over to The Club's corner and begins giving, and receiving, “Too Sweets” to, and from, his fellow “Good Brothers,” the referee opting to not count them as a tag being made. This is quickly revealed to be a mistake as the second he turns around, he runs into a shoulder block from Cena, who runs towards the ropes and bounces off them for a second shoulder block but Callihan is having none of it and catches Cena in mid air before dropping him down onto the canvas with a Belly to Belly Suplex, bringing an end to Cena's dreams of a comeback for the time being.

Not wanting to give Cena a moment to catch his breath, Callihan lifts the Leader of the Cenation up to his feet and throws him across the ring with an Irish Whip, but instead of running back, Cena hops up onto the middle rope and jumps backwards, catching an unsuspecting Sami Callihan with a Springboard Stunner, sending the most recent member of The Club to the mat. Doing anything he could to keep this wave of momentum going, Cena climbs out onto the apron and begins scaling the turnbuckle as Callihan begins stirring on the canvas. He sits on the top turnbuckle like a gargoyle stalking his prey, waiting for Callihan to make it up to his feet.

All but a few moments pass before he's up, giving Cena the signal he needed to leap through the air with the grace of a thousand pigeons, ready to hit his signature Diving Legdrop. Even the most laid out plans can go awry and Cena learns that the hard way, being intercepted from the air by Callihan, who turns one of Cena's best moves into one of the worst, sending him crashing into the canvas with a sitdown powerbomb. Both men lie on the mat, whether it's due to being outsmarted or just taking this time to catch their breath, Callihan slowly pulling himself up to a seated position, assessing the situation around him.

Callihan makes his way towards the nearest set of ropes and uses them as leverage while Cena is just now showing signs of life. With Cena beginning to use the ropes as support, Callihan begins to stalk a slowly rising John Cena, patiently waiting for his opening to strike. Now on his feet, Cena turns around, ready to continue this fight, but Callihan has already made a beeline towards him, looking to knock his head off of his shoulders with a running elbow, but Cena, despite seemingly out of it, manages to duck, attempting to land a spinout powerbomb.

The attempt is quickly thwarted by Callihan's rapid fire elbows to the back of Cena's unprotected neck, causing him to be in perfect position for a headlock driver. No hesitation in Callihan's mind as he plants Cena head first into the canvas, ready to put an end to this match. Before he goes for the potential match ending pinfall, Callihan is stopped in his tracks by a shouting AJ Styles on the apron, causing him to turn towards The Club's corner. Styles' arm is extended as far as it could possibly go, causing Callihan to pull himself up to his feet and make his way towards him. He looks back towards a fallen Cena before looking back at Styles and tagging him into this match for the first time.

Styles wastes no time making his way towards Cena, but almost as if he refuses to go down, Cena jumps up to his feet and hits Styles with a shoulder tackle, sending “The Phenomenal One” to the canvas. He quickly rises back up but Cena has already ricocheted off the ring ropes and sent him back down with a second shoulder block. Cena plants his feet firmly on the canvas and the second Styles makes it to his feet, he tries to retaliate with a wild swing but falls into the all too familiar trap when Cena ducks it and lifts Styles into the air for a brief moment before slamming him down onto the canvas with a spinout powerbomb.

Cena throws up his hand in the air before bending down and doing his signature “You can't see me” gesture, but, in an ironic twist, it's Cena that's the one that doesn't see Styles' kick coming, catching him right in the forehead, giving “The Phenomenal One” enough time to make it back up to his feet. Cena tries to keep the momentum in his corner but Styles ducks the incoming clothesline, retaliating with a move of his own: The Pele Kick. Cena staggers backwards, the ropes proving to be Cena's enemy in this instance, forcing Cena to change directions and is now going towards Styles, who levels Cena with a perfect dropkick.

Not being satisfied with his offense thus far, Styles looks to continue it by picking Cena up off the canvas, but Cena has other plans and attempts to throw a wild haymaker to put a stop to Styles' plans. Unfortunately for Cena, it's his plans that are put on hold, as Styles ducks under the punch, turning the tables on Cena with a forearm, followed quickly by a slap, then a low kick, and a spinning backfist then taking a step back before charging forward with a clothesline, hitting the Phenomenal Blitz perfectly and sending Cena back down to the mat below.

Being given no time to breathe, Styles pulls Cena up off the canvas, placing Cena's head between his thighs and throwing his arms into the air in his signature “P1” pose, signaling for the Styles Clash. Styles goes to lift Cena up, but it's Cena that's doing the lifting, somehow powering out of the Styles Clash attempt and putting Styles on his shoulders. “The Phenomenal One” isn't about to fall victim to the Attitude Adjustment and begins unloading elbow after elbow in an attempt to escape. It works and Styles slides out of it, pushing Cena forward towards the ropes as he runs towards the ropes behind him.

With a collision course imminent, neither man is backing down as a battle of chicken takes place in front of the live audience in attendance. Both men have the same idea and jump into the air with a cross body in mind when the other gets close, causing a sickening collision in mid air. Styles and Cena lie on the canvas, neither man moving causing a hush to fall over the audience. The moment of silence is just that, a moment, as the all too familiar “Let's go, Cena! Cena Sucks!” dueling chant fills the air. Styles is the first to move, gathering his surroundings before slowly but surely making his way towards The Club's corner, while Cena still hasn't moved an inch since the collision.

Cena begins to stir as Styles inches closer and closer to his destination, being all but a few moments away from tagging out as Cena has just started his long road towards his tag partner. Styles throws out his hand, allowing him to tag out to the closest man he could find in Luke Gallows, who wastes no time entering the ring and pulling Cena away from The Miz and back into the enemy's half of the ring. Gallows begins to pull Cena up to deal more punishment but using all his strength, Cena pushing Gallows into The Club's corner, causing him to inadvertently knock The Club off the apron.

Gallows shoves Cena away towards the center of the ring and charges forward with a clothesline, but it's ducked, unintentionally setting himself up for the spinout powerbomb, which connects with ease. Without wasting any time, Cena cuts his “You can't see me” taunt short and runs towards the ropes, rebounding off of them and stopping next to a fallen Luke Gallows before dropping his fist onto his head. Cena stands behind Gallows, almost begging him to rise up to his feet with the Attitude Adjustment being the only thing on his mind.

Gallows slowly gets to his feet following Cena's fist being driven into his head, Gallows is dazed and probably doesn't know what country he's in right now, he gets to a wobbly vertical base and Cena spins him ever so slightly before hoisting him up onto his shoulders with all of his might. A huge smile drapes across Cena's face as he feels victory is now certain and that he and Miz are 3 seconds away from overcoming the odds of their careers, then all of a sudden....

BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In an instant John Cena was planted face first by a Skull Crushing Finale from his tag team partner. The crowd is in complete and utter shock at what's just occurred, everyone in this building felt as though Cena and Miz was one AA and 3 seconds away from victory, and now for some unknown reason, Miz has stuck the knife in his partner's back. Miz displays a cocky yet evil look on his face while the crowd begin to shower him with boo's, what's his reasoning? is he the newest member of Bullet Club? was this his plan all along to lead Cena on and then screw him over? who knows, all we know at this point in time is that Cena is laid out and Miz has just exited the ring and is heading straight for the back. Gallows, who was on Cena's shoulders at the time of Miz's Skull Crushing Finale, was sent flying towards the ropes from the impact and used his instinct to crawl towards his corner and tag in an eager Sami Callihan.

Callihan enters the ring and a crazy and sadistic look comes across his face as he stares at the near lifeless body of John Cena. Callihan pulls something out his pocket and holds it in front of him, he stares at it, almost like he's staring into the soul of this object if it had one of course, upon closer examination this object is none other than Sami Callihan's infamous Switchblade. Cena begins to slowly but surely crawl towards the rope, within a few moments he has a grip on the bottom rope and uses that grip to help him grab ahold of the second rope and subsequently a few moments later Cena is able to get himself back up to a vertical base. Cena clutches both hands into fists and prepares for a fight, what the groggy leader of the Cenation doesn't realize however? is the fact that the Psycho Killer himself is armed with a switchblade right behind him and is ready to strike. Cena turns around intending to put up a fight against the impending 4 on 1 onslaught but the Cenation leader unknowingly just walked into a switchblade directly to the face from Sami Callihan.

Callihan uses his left hand to grip Cena's head and keep him at a vertical base whilst using the right hand to grind the blade deep into his skull in a quick motion from right to left, it's an incredibly violent and difficult moment for the XWL Universe to bare witness to, some parents in attendance proceed to cover their children's eyes so that they don't witness this horrific act being carried out on John Cena. Callihan gets great pleasure in turning Cena's face into a total crimson mask, blood is POURING out of Cena's head at an alarming rate, but the ref is unable to do anything about it as this match is being contested under the No Holds Barred stipulation. After about 30 horrifying seconds of grinding his blade across Cena's skull, Callihan drops the blade and begins to step backwards towards his corner whilst still using his left hand to keep Cena on his feet.

Callihan extends his right hand looking for a tag and the tag is accepted by the leader of the Bullet Club himself, The Phenomenal AJ Styles. AJ doesn't even bother getting into the ring, he points to the center of the ring and shouts "hold him there' to his BC brother Sami Callihan. Callihan obliges and positions Cena in the center of the ring, he moves off to the side of Cena but still keeps his near lifeless corpse in his grasp. AJ positions himself prominently on the apron and the whole world knows what's coming next. AJ grabs his elbow pad and tightens it up, causing the person on the receiving end to suffer a more stiff and hard hitting impact. AJ grabs the ropes and launches himself as high into the sky as possibly can before rearing his arm back in mid air and blasting John Cena directly in the skull with one of the most emphatic Phenomenal Forearm's that we've ever seen. The impact sends Cena crashing down onto the back of his head and neck hard, it almost causes him to end up rolling onto his stomach but Cena is folded up like an accordion, his legs are in a vertical position allowing AJ to to have easy access to an almost inescapable pinning predicament. AJ puts some of his weight down on Cena's legs forcing the ref to count.

3!!!!!!

The crowd showers the Bullet Club with Boo's as the ref's hand had come down for the 3 count. BC's theme begins to blast throughout the arena solidifying their victory here tonight, all thanks to the Miz no less. Cena and Miz were on the road to defying the odds and handing the Bullet Club a humiliating defeat here tonight, but Miz decided to throw it all away, the question that must be on the mind of damn near every member of the XWL universe right now is, Why Miz????, Why????

AJ kneels beside Cena and stares into the camera whilst firing off gun taunts to his left with his right hand. Gallows and Anderson take position to the left of AJ and Callihan brings up AJ's right flank as the 4 men celebrate over the fallen, beaten, and more than anything else, bloody John Cena. EMT's and medical techs rush down to the ring to provide Cena with much needed medical attention. The 4 men forcefully kick Cena under the bottom rope and sends him falling down to ringside for the EMT's to deal with. Whilst the EMT's work on stopping the profuse bleeding on Cena's head, Bullet Club member Dean Ambrose makes his way down the ramp and enters the ring. The 5 men share a group hug and begin to too sweet each other in the middle of the ring whilst members of the XWL Universe begin to pelt some garbage into the ring here and there. Ambrose who is still baring the scars of his match with CM Punk has a bandage on his forehead. Though there is pain written on his face there is also a perverse look a pleasure to from that pain. He looks at Styles and to Sami Callihan before pulling a mic out his pocket and beginning to speak

[Dean Ambrose]
...I do what I say. I told everyone that I was gonna wipe the carcass of CM Punk and I did just that. You'd think I'd be proud of it. But I'm not. Because it's expected. It's expected. Because while CM Punk will come out and pledge to be the best in the world and he's so great and so talented blah blah blah. I come out and I show why I'm to be feared. I show why I define the world of extreme. He put me through ladders. He put me through tables. I think I got whacked across the head with a kendo stick about twenty times and I might have a concussion because I'm seeing two of Styles and like three of Sami right now but that's alright. Because I'm still standing. You can't say the same for Punk now can you?

Dean and Sami share a laugh at Punk's expense but that's not very surprising

[Dean Ambrose]
People like Punk and people like the nobodies in this arena have been asking why I would ally myself with a man like Styles. Why would I join forces with someone I've never even really liked. And they're looking for this super complicated reason but like I keep saying there isn't one. I've wrestled all around the world and I've made been strong men whimper like bitches by the end of our matches. Men who can take me to my limit or beat me have earned my respect. You think Sami and I were always good friends? We;ve been to wars way to violent to show on XWL. I've beaten the ever loving shit out of him and he's taken it and given it back ten fold. He has my respect. And Styles has the same. He's pushed me and that's the feeling I like. I like the thrill of competition and the adrenaline that comes with fighting and if there's a man who knows how to find a fight it's Styles. More important than that there is one more reason

Dean stops and the crowd takes the time to let Dean know how they feel about them. Dean lets the boos and jeers watch over him before letting the crowd know how he feels about them via the middle finger. Dean smiles as the crowd targets their hate towards him

[Dean Ambrose]
You can call me arrogant. You can call me self absorbed. I don't really give a shit because I know I'm great. Hell I'm better than great! I'm so good it can be scary sometimes. So how it that not only have I not been thrown back into the World title scene? Or the Intercontinental title scene? it's clear to me that Dean Ambrose isn't liked around here. Maybe it's because of my interactions with Layla. Maybe it's cause I'm not a good company guy. Or maybe they think I don't deserve it. Hey, that's fine. I'm not above earning anything. But don't think like my former brother Seth i'm just gonna play nice and wait for someone to hand it to me. I'm Dean Ambrose. I take what I want and with The Bullet Club I'm gonna take the world by storm in 2017. Would I love to be in the Money in the Bank ladder match at Emergence? Being thrown off ladders, through ladders, leaping OFF ladders! That match has my name written on it. But I won't be in it and I know it. So I guess I'm just gonna have to make a name for myself in other ways. So when I'm stomping my way through this company and there shitty wrestlers I don't want to hear anything from anyone. There is no big motive with me, I'm just here for a good time. And with the Club, I can't wait to let the good times roll

Sami Callihan is handed the mic from his brother in arms Dean Ambrose and as he wipes the blood from his forehead after being busted open in the match previously he bangs the mic on his forehead as he always does before speaking

Sami Callihan
Now that probably wasn't what anyone wanted to happen. That was not what any of the stooges in the XWL offices wanted to happen. But if we haven't made ourselves clear yet. We don't give a shit about what anyone wants to happen. Standing in this ring with me is the greatest assortment of talent that this place has ever seen! We have got Lunatics good brothers and More on the way! I really don't think this company realizes just how fucked they truly are!?

Callihan goes to Styles and puts up the too sweet hand gesture and Styles obliges as Ambrose gets a kick out of that.
Sami Callihan
Think I'm finally getting the hang of that. Now onto other shit to get to.What was I going to say? Oh Yeah! I have a problem. Actually, I have a lot of problems but more importantly I have a problem with how shit is run around here. This place is where the biggest contracts are and the most prestigious belts are..Oh wait! I'm Wrong! Only one of those is correct. I'm making fat stacks that is a given. But The belts in this place are a fucking joke. For example! I beat the Intercontinental champion in the middle of this ring. And the most logical thing to do is give me a fucking shot at the belt. And what happens?? Oh no no no no instead they put the power into you fucking losers hands and I didn't even make the fucking ballot?? See that doesn't sit right with me. I should have been in that match tonight and I should be holding that damn belt. But no.. The office wouldn't dare let a guy like me have that thing. No they know in anyone else possession that thing is just that. A Belt. A snake with no venom. But When someone like me holds that? That Belt becomes a godsend. That belt becomes worth a damn! But alas. I guess ill go after that thing later...I got better things to do.. More high profile people to put into hospitals all around the globe. Ill wrap this up by saying Bullet Club is here. We are pissed off. We are stronger than ever And XWL watch out because you seriously have no idea what is coming next. Until we meet again. Bang!

Callihan makes the gun taunt as he throws the mic right at one of the XWL crew members. Just missing his face. As Callihan paces back and forth

After Sami paces for a minute, the lights in the arena go out. The sound of a heartbeat echoes around the arena as the crowd boos knowing exactly who is coming out next. Smoke fills the ramp as the heartbeat begins to get faster and faster. Balor then starts crawling out into the smoke wearing his ring gear from earlier that night. Balor is bloody and bruised as his face paint is almost completely gone. The camera cuts to the Bullet Club standing in the ring waiting for the Demon to make his way to the ring. As Balor’s music finally begins to hit, a gunshot can be heard as pyro goes off around the demon. The arena goes completely dark. The crowd goes completely silent. Nobody knows what’s going on as the arena remains quiet and then finally…

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 8GQMey8

A new song begins to play as Finn Balor appears in a Bullet Club shirt, leather jacket, black jeans, and a Bullet Club face mask. The face paint is now completely gone as Balor looks fresh and new. The crowd begins to cheer and boo as the brand-new Balor begins walking towards the ring smiling and throwing up his hands. The camera shows the Bullet Club standing in the ring clapping for Finn as he approaches the ring. Balor walks up the steps and greets every member of the Bullet Club as Anderson hands him a mic.

Finn Balor:
Say hello to the newest member of The Bullet Club!

The crowd begins to react loudly as Finn Balor stands in the middle of the ring laughing and looking at his fellow brothers as they laugh back.

Finn Balor:
I don’t care anymore XWL Universe. I spent months of my career trying to please you and getting absolutely nowhere. My career isn’t about you anymore. This is all about me and my brothers. I’m not gonna try and wow the crowd with games and face paint. I’m going to come out and dominate the competition. I’m going to prove to everyone in that locker room that I am nothing to joke about. I am going to prove that I am the best in that ring, on this mic, and in every aspect of professional wrestling. Taker got what he deserved earlier tonight. He continues these games but we all know that he is just a fake. Taker I put you where you belong and that’s on the ground in pain, and I will do the same to everyone in that locker room until I am on the top. The Bullet Club is going to rise above this division and dominate the competition because the Bullet Club is just… too… sweet.

Finn Balor drops the mic as he walks up the camera. He points his finger gun as he mouths words inaudible to the camera. After he is done speaking he shoots the gun and walks away from the camera.

Last but not least, Bullet Club's leader AJ Styles is handed a fresh new mic from Gallows and Anderson. He shares a quick too sweet with his good brothers before lifting the mic to his mouth.

(AJ Styles)
Take a good long look ladies and gentlemen, what you see standing before you in this very ring here tonight is the future of this company, and that future is very bright if you're one of the good brothers standing beside me, and it is a very bleak future if you're one of the morons who choose to oppose us and stand in our way.The takover of XWL has already begun, it's happening in plane sight right before your very eyes every single week, we're getting stronger, we're growing in numbers, and soon enough this company and all the spoils that come with it will be ours, especially the crown jewel of this company so to speak, the World Heavyweight Championship that I was ROBBED OF at Final Stand will be mine once again and that journey to taking back what is rightfully mine begins at Emergence.

(AJ Styles)
"Why Emergence?" is probably the question that comes to the minds of you fine people, we'll if your heads weren't stuck so far up your asses you'd be able to answer that question for your freakin selves!!! The answer is painfully obvious, the XWL Money In The Bank Ladder match takes place at Emergence and at the end of that long journey up the ladder lies a briefcase swinging from the rafters, and inside that briefcase holds MY ticket to reclaiming what is rightfully mine, and what is rightfully mine is that WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!

AJ still hasn't forgotten about dethroning the Golden Weasel at Final Stand only to have it all taken away in an instant by a guy who's not even in this company anymore.

(AJ Styles)
I know our "talent friendly" general manager Layla probably intends to position some of our 'newer and inexperienced" talents with the best possible chances of making it into the match. Hell, I've even heard stories that you consider last years Money In The Bank match to be a success, so let me ask you Layla, are you stupid? has the British Bombshell lost whatever brains she had left? Maybe the match quality was decent, but let's be real, me vs a freakin broomstick would wipe the floor with last year's Money In The Bank ladder match. The fact that you and the board have oddassity to call last years match a success is absolutely baffling. I guess you and the suits up at corporate believe a guy who wins the briefcase, does EVERYTHING in his power to act like golden weasel 2.0, and waits for one of the biggest main events in XWL history to cash his little briefcase in and RUIN everything I WORKED FOR!!! That's what you call a success? I gave that son of a bitch the asskicking of his life and DAMN NEAR BEAT HIM had it not been for me having to wrestle the match of my life just minutes beforehand.

(AJ Styles)
That son of a bitch ruined my entire year's worth of work, he ruined MY MOMENT ON THE BIG STAGE all for his 15 seconds of fame, and guess what happened? The son of a bitch crumbled under the pressure and didn't have what it took to be THE TOP GUY around here. He lost that title to Broken Matt and ran away with his tail between his legs never to be seen again, that man was never championship material, matter of fact, he wasn't much of a man either, he was a coward, and THAT'S THE TRUTH.
So taking all that into account, I've got some news for you Layla, news that you're probably not surprised and not going to want to hear but news that you're gonna hear nonetheless, I don't give a damn about your plans for that match just like I don't give a damn about 90% of what you do around here. You and this company's stupid board of directors hung me out to dry when I got screwed, they never gave me the RIGHTFUL rematch that I deserved for that title, ya'll sat on the sidelines and sipped on your tea whilst everything I worked for went up in flames, so now, you and this entire company will pay the price and face not only my wrath, but the wrath of the Bullet Club. The only plan that matters from now on is my plan and my plan is to walk out of Emergence as MR. MONEY IN THE BANK AND THERE'S NOT A DAMN THING YOU'RE GONNA BE ABLE TO DO TO STOP ME!!!

The anger and raw emotion that's pouring out of AJ right now is clearly visible on his face as he paces around the ring.

(AJ Styles)
I'M THE GUY AROUND HERE, NOT HARDY, NOT SYDAL, NOT EDGE, NOT ANY OF THOSE LOSERS, ME!!! I'M THE FRANCHISE OF XWL, I AM THE FACE THAT RUNS THIS PLACE, I AM THE HOLDER OF THE MOST LUCRATIVE CONTRACT IN THE HISTORY OF THIS COMPANY AND GODDAMMIT I AM PHENOMENAL!!! I'm gonna hit you with another dose of present reality, your power Ms. El? it's slipping more and more each day, and whatever's left of it? it damn sure doesn't mean a thing to me. The Bullet Club is the new authority in town, we hate your rules, we break your rules, and now we're MAKING THE RULES around here. We call the shots, and if you're not one of us, then you're not gonna end up getting title shots, you're just going to wind up GETTING SHOT BY US INSTEAD!!!

The vibe in the arena just took a cold, creepy, and unexpected turn following AJ's words as the good brothers beside AJ all share a cold and evil stare, which is unusual for the seemingly rowdy band of rebels.

(AJ Styles)
Consider this the warning shot Ms. El, do yourself a favor and put me in Money In The Bank ladder match and you'll spare yourself the stress of having a whole lot of bodies and casings to clean up around here. Understand this, we're not just gunning for titles ladies and gentleman, we're gunning for total domination, cause the Bullet Club? we RULE THE WRESTLING WORLD!

The crowd clearly doesn't agree with AJ as they fire up XWL chants to show support for the company they know and love.

(AJ Styles)
So in case you idiotic people in attendance or you stupid jackoffs in the back still haven't gotten the message yet, allow me to reiterate it one last time LOUD AND CLEAR for ya'll to hear, we are an ARMY, we are a BROTHERHOOD, but most important of all, we are THE BULLET CLUB, we are REAL, and we RULE XWL!!!!!! NOW HIT OUR GODDAMN MUSIC!!!!

AJ tosses the mic down in statement making fashion whilst the theme of Bullet Club begins to blast throughout the arena once again. Fans unleash a swell of boo's directed at this group of men who stand before them in the ring. Garbage is being hurled from the seats into the ring and even going as far as to hit some members of BC, but they don't have a care in the world right now, they all merely just smile and strike up a group pose with Gallows and Anderson holding up too sweet's in the air, Callihan caressing his switchblade, Ambrose and Balor firing off individual gun taunts, and AJ in the middle firing off the double gun taunts directly in front of the camera. The screen fades to black momentarily and an advertisement begins to play signalling the end of this segment.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Cyberslam: 7/3/2017 - 7/17/2017   XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 16, 2017 11:55 pm

I've been waiting too long honestly for a really impactful Bullet Club promo, and I finally got it, Balor, Callihan, Dean, AJ all delivered an unexpected post match promo and I'm really happy about that. AJ finally (again waited too long for) but finally made his contract feel important by throwing it around and his weight and I'm glad it finally happened. Needs to continue it or else that whole earlier contract storyline was pointless that's my honest opinion, so this promo is a huge step in the right direction. I wasn't a super fan of some of the insider info actually used as promo material...never have been, coulda done without, but that aside really loved it. Also that's how you make a stable feel important, unfortunately, it kind of overshadows a bit what happened in the match, so maybe it was better for Anarchy....but awesome promo, please keep that up, it makes The Bullet Club feel like they're actually taking over when you see that cohesion and the impactful words spoken collectively. Great job everyone involved in the above, the write up was a good read, the ending was very unsettling in a good way.
Back to top Go down
Tango
Mid Card
Tango

PostSubject: Re: XWL Cyberslam: 7/3/2017 - 7/17/2017   XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 17, 2017 12:47 am

P.R Son wrote:
I've been waiting too long honestly for a really impactful Bullet Club promo, and I finally got it, Balor, Callihan, Dean, AJ all delivered an unexpected post match promo and I'm really happy about that. AJ finally (again waited too long for) but finally made his contract feel important by throwing it around and his weight and I'm glad it finally happened. Needs to continue it or else that whole earlier contract storyline was pointless that's my honest opinion, so this promo is a huge step in the right direction. I wasn't a super fan of some of the insider info actually used as promo material...never have been, coulda done without, but that aside really loved it. Also that's how you make a stable feel important, unfortunately, it kind of overshadows a bit what happened in the match, so maybe it was better for Anarchy....but awesome promo, please keep that up, it makes The Bullet Club feel like they're actually taking over when you see that cohesion and the impactful words spoken collectively. Great job everyone involved in the above, the write up was a good read, the ending was very unsettling in a good way.

I agree, 'twas very good stuff to read makes me excited to be back!!!
Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL Cyberslam: 7/3/2017 - 7/17/2017   XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 17, 2017 1:23 am

Welp time to form the Sami Club
Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Cyberslam: 7/3/2017 - 7/17/2017   XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 17, 2017 6:33 am

Pffft...nothing but cabinent wannabes, hell they wanna be like us so bad half the shit they do has already been done.
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Cyberslam: 7/3/2017 - 7/17/2017   XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 17, 2017 9:39 am

imagohard2nite wrote:
Pffft...nothing but cabinent wannabes, hell they wanna be like us so bad half the shit they do has already been done.

But we haven't become a laughing stock yet! The cabinent had a head start on us in that department so I think you guys had a unfair advantage there
Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Cyberslam: 7/3/2017 - 7/17/2017   XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 17, 2017 10:05 am

LazyEye513 wrote:
imagohard2nite wrote:

But we haven't become a laughing stock yet! The cabinent had a head start on us in that department so I think you guys had a unfair advantage there

:damn

I forgot y'all are the ones with a champion in the grou...oh wait that's us...we're just having to bust our asses to get to the top which is ok, just watch out "club" one day your time will come

:fact
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Cyberslam: 7/3/2017 - 7/17/2017   XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Cyberslam: 7/3/2017 - 7/17/2017
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next