Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: 5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition )

Go down 
+12
Kyle
Legal
T-Roll
Taco
Sam
GamerShane31
imagohard2nite
creech
Zack
KingWolf
LazyEye513
P.R Son
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition )   XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 11:43 pm

Apologies, but literally every admin is working, so we'll have to add the graphics/stories at a later time. As the long title says please do not make any posts in this thread until 5:00 PM EST as the current card isn't over yet, but we won't be around to post even this at 5.

MAIN-EVENT: JBL & The Big Show Vs Sami Zayn & Bad News Barrett  - Tag-Team Match
John Cena Vs Brock Lesnar
Dana Brooke Vs  Natalya
Samoa Joe vs Matt Sydal
Leo Kruger vs Seth Rollins
Abyss vs Braun Strowman
Scott Steiner vs Crazzy Steve
Sasha Banks vs Charlotte
Undertaker vs  Dean Ambrose
Brother Nero vs Luke Harper
Asuka Vs Summer Rae
Jake "The Snake" Roberts Vs Elias Samson
Kelly Kelly Vs  Alexa Bliss
Rosemary Vs  Bayley
Chris Jericho Vs Austin Aries
Edge Vs  Matt Hardy
Mark Henry Vs Bray Wyatt
Cactus Jack Vs  Sheamus
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition )   XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 9:58 am

Fireworks explode around the arena bringing a roar from the crowd! The camera swoops above giving every fan a millisecond of screen time

[Corey Graves]
Corey Graves here with Mauro Ranallo to call another episode of Anarchy! Tonight in the main event we see unlikely allies in Sami Zayn and BNB team up against JBL and The Big show!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Fall out from last weeks tag match when Leo Kruger takes on Seth Rollins and and Matt Sydal takes on the man that pinned him Samoa Joe. And don't-

Suddenly a voice from the back interrupts Mauro

"Hey! What are you doing here?! You can't-"

The fans seem confused of the music they're hearing until a certain someone walks out from behind the curtain

[Mauro Ranallo]
Is that...Dean Ambrose?!

[Corey Graves]
That lunatic is back?!

Some of the crowd get off their feet after not seeing Dean Ambrose since the final stand off. Some look less than...enthusiastic. Deans brazen actions and words weren't exactly everyone's cup of tea during his last run. Dean gives the crowd a look over and walks down the ramp making a bee line for the ring. Dean steps through the ropes and motions for a microphone

[Dean Ambrose]
Welcome back to my asylum!

That gets some pops but just as many boos also

[Dean Ambrose]
Final Stand I came up short. More times than just once. I lost my match against Seth Rollins and even when I blind sided him and took his spot I came up short in the Final Stand off. One more elimination and it would be me taking back what's mine at Downpour! I would be the main event! And I would be winning that championship! But I'm not. I don't even have a match for Downpour. And unlike some people around here I'm not gonna have some crappy "open challenge" and pray and hope some jobber comes out so I can get a free win. Because I'm pissed, I've been out of action, and I'm looking for a FIGHT!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Dean seems fired up tonight!

[Corey Graves]
This guy is all talk no action

[Dean Ambrose]
So I went to Layla. We had a looooooooooong talk. To make a long story short she doesn't like me and I don't like her. But I'm good for business so she gave me a match. And I couldn't have smiled bigger. The Undertaker. A small part of me thinks she's trying to punish me. But I don't see it that way. In that final stand off I didn't win but I did do something pretty cool. I took two of the biggest monsters, the Undertaker and Strowman, I threw their giant asses of the top rope! And I laughed as I did it. I heard they were pretty angry afterwards. But I couldn't give less of a shit if I tried. What Undertaker or Strowman feel doesn't concern me. What Layla feels doesn't concern me. Because it's Dean vs the world and if you're with me that's cool. And if you're against me I don't care

Dean paces back and forth in the ring, gathering his thoughts

[Dean Ambrose]
Make me fight the Undertaker. Make me fight Strowman! Make me fight them both at the same time! Give me Seth, Sydal, Styles, Cena, Brock I don't care! I'll take on anyone, anywhere, any time because this is my ring. This is my show. This is my asylum and Dean Ambrose is never gonna fade into obscurity. So I hope everyone in the back is ready because I'm gonna run through every single one of you. And tonight? I start with the zombie

Dean tosses his microphone over his shoulder as his music hits. He slides under the ropes and makes his way up the ramp, eyes full of anger and determination

[Corey Graves]
I can't wait till The Undertaker tombstones him through the mat

[Mauro Ranallo]
I wouldn't count out Ambrose. The match between these two is sure to be brutal

Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition )   XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 1:37 pm

XWL returns from a commercial break and we are positioned near the commentary desk.

[Corey Graves]
What a show we have in store for you all, Anarchy has gotten more and more hype by the weeks as we roll on.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Our flagship show and only show, because we do it all here on Anarchy, that's right Corey.

[Corey Graves]
Now we've had our fair share of world renowned talents show their face at our front door. None have matched the caliber of THIS man.

COMING SOON, BRO!

[Corey Graves]
Talk about prize fighters, pound for pound fighters. You don't need to introduce him, he will do that himself!

[Mauro Ranallo]
I wonder when we will see the King Of Bros, who has torn it up on the independent scene in the last couple years. Noted for his charismatic offense and strikes that would make even The Beast' Brock Lesnar worry.

[Corey Graves]
A signing that won't be in vain, Matthew Riddle is not only the guy, he's the bro. A Mixed Martial Artist, A fearful technician and a submission expert. Per the rules, he will have to drop the submissions. I doubt it will do him at a disadvantage.

XWL rolls on with the commentary talking among themselves about Matthew Riddle and what impact he could make here.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition )   XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 1:58 pm

[Renee Young]
Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time...Summer Rae!

A loud crash is heard away from the interview set, panning over to a blonde dressed in business attire trying to help up a man who was currently trapped underneath a selection of pipes and other objects. Trying her hardest before giving up with a pout, she approached Renee, trying to make her way through the mess of cameras and production.

[???]
Sorry! Sorry! Coming through, sorry! I need to meet my boss!

[Renee Young]
Uh...ma'am? Is there something I can help you with?

Looking down at her phone, the short blonde is caught off-guard by the question, looking around before finding the microphone jammed in her face, taken aback.

[???]
Uh, yes, I'm looking for my boss, Summer! I'm supposed to be starting work today! I'm her new personal assistant, and I-I-I'm supposed to meet her in the back of the arena in like ten mi-

[???]
Allie!

The blonde in the frame squeaks slightly before panicking, turning around to the sight of Summer Rae next to her.

[Allie]
Oh, Miss Summer! Hi! I-I'm Allie, and I-I'm your new personal assistant! I...I hope that I can help you with whatever you need, ma'am!

Allie puts on a bright smile as she looks up at Summer, who looks down with a confused face.

[Summer Rae]
Oh...well good! It's about time you showed up! Like, do you know how long I've been waiting!?

[Allie]
I'm sorry ma'am! I-I'll try to be on time, it's just that t-the parking here is really bad and it was really hard getting through the turnstiles!

[Summer Rae]
Turnstiles? Tu-Allie! You're MY personal assistant...you don't need to go through the turnstiles like these common lowlifes of the XWL Universe! Being MY personal assistant, you have chauffeur services to and from the arenas to your motel room.

[Allie]
...The contract says that I need to call an Uber to get to the shows...

[Summer Rae]
Same thing.

[Allie]
But, I thought chauffeurs drove like...big limos and got you cavia-

[Summer Rae]
Not important! What IS important, however, is that you get my make-up crew. I need to look extra amazing considering that has-been Kelly Kelly had some lame excuse to not be embarrassed in front of a worldwide audience last week.

[Allie]
Wasn't her flight cancelled because of a big storm?

[Summer Rae]
Again, Allie, not important! Focus! Focus! Now, tonight, I'm taking on Asuka. Sure, she's a former champion and all that but let's be honest, she's no Summer Rae, right?

[Allie]
No, ma'am!

[Summer Rae]
Exactly, now...

Summer grins as she pulls out a list on a clipboard and a pencil, placing the pencil behind Allie's ear and shoving the clipboard against her chest.

[Summer Rae]
You're gonna need this...because I have a lot of things on my agenda that I need to get done and I get so busy between the gym, training, wrestling, and doing photoshoots? It takes a lot of work to be this great. So, I need you to write down the things that I need you to do. First, I need you to get my make-up crew ready, then, I need you to go to the seamstresses and make sure my gear is just the way I want it, then I want you to go to catering and get me a chicken caesar salad, and make sure they go light on the ranch dressing, I'm trying to keep in good shape for the summer, it is bikini season after all, and...hey, you're writing this down right?

Allie nods her head as she feverishly writes down everything Summer tells her, not looking up from the clipboard.

[Summer Rae]
Good. Now, I also need you to go to Layla and tell her that I belong in the Women's title match at CyberSlam in a couple months, and that there's no need for some silly little poll because I'm going to win anyway...I mean, the XWL Universe loves me, after all. Now, shoo! I need to stretch and get ready. Go!

[Allie]
Yes, Miss Summer!

Allie immediately scrambles away from camera view, a soft crash heard in the distance followed by a quick "Sorry!" from the somewhat clumsy new assistant of Summer Rae. Meanwhile, Summer is sitting on an equipment trunk, checking her nails while Renee slowly approaches her.

[Renee Young]
Summer...uh...now tha-

[Summer Rae]
Ugh, excuse you!? Have you no sense of personal space!? See, Renee, there's this thing called a bubble. And you...you're in my bubble. Besides, I specifically requested in my revised contract with Mr. McMahon that you can't interview me anymore. So, bring me my interviewer!

Renee simply rolls her eyes in annoyance, placing the mic down on the trunk next to Summer and leaving the scene. Slowly, a brunette woman steps into place, grabbing the mic and making sure to stand a fair distance away from Summer.

[???]
Hello, XWL Universe! My name is Cathy Kelley, and uh...well, this is my first day on the job. So, uh...Summer...tonight you go one-on-one with the "Empress of Tomorrow" in Asuka. What are your thoughts going into this match, knowing that it may have significant meaning in the Women's Division contendership standings?

[Summer Rae]
Ugh, finally! A reporter that can actually ask the real questions...well, sort of. I gave you a list of questions to ask me.

[Cathy Kelley]
Oh, uh, yeah. Um...here it is! Ah...let's see...Summer Rae, what products do you use to make your hair look so perfect and shiny?

[Summer Rae]
It's a secret mixture of sprays and conditioners that was passed down to me from the second-greatest woman in the world: My dear old mother. And no, I won't share it.

[Cathy Kelley]
Okay...what will you do once you inevitably win the XWL Women's Championship from either Sister April or Natalya?

[Summer Rae]
Uh, celebrate, duh. I'm talking confetti, fireworks, champagne, a parade in my honor. The usual.

[Cathy Kelley]
Now...what will you do when Layla is fired from her General Ma-

[Summer Rae]
I put a line through that one, you idiot! That means don't ask me that because I changed my mind!

[Cathy Kelley]
Sorry, sorry! My bad...um...let's see...oh! Who designs your incredibly beautiful ring gear?

[Summer Rae]
I tell the seamstresses exactly what I want, and they make it, because I always get what I want. And you know what else I want? To be left alone to prepare for my match. You did good, sweetheart...but you have a long way to go. Don't feel bad.

Summer shoos Cathy away from the scene, returning to looking at her nails as Anarchy fades to commercial break.

Back to top Go down
creech
New Talent
creech

PostSubject: THREE SIX MAFIA   XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 6:05 pm

THREE SIX MAFIA

The music started to play over the PA system, a familiar face emerged from the back, walking down the ramp. He was carrying a microphone with him, this mean't that he had an agenda on his mind. A voice that had been away for a while, the fans were giving him a mixed reaction. They didn't know which Mark to expect, this mark seemed to be much happier. He was all smiles, reaching out and shaking a couple hands. Even after all these years he still had a pep in his step. Until he hit the middle of the ring, the act was gone and it was time to get things done. Raising the microphone to his lips, the fans were chanting his name.

XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) Mark+Henry

Mark Henry
"Ladies and gentlemen, it has been a such a long time. Tonight I am going to give you the gift of a life time, this gift being to watch me compete. I will competing against Bray Wyatt, now I don't know a lot about him. Yet, I do know enough to know that this isn't going to be some easy return. I've been doing this game for a long time now, I used to have an advantage over almost anyone I got in the ring with. Now I have to change things up and quite frankly, I don't know how much time I do have let."

Pausing for a moment to soak it all in, a deep sigh escaping. Things were getting tense, the atmosphere was changing. The lights dimmed down a spotlight getting pointed directly onto him, none of this was practice or rehearsed. Henry was just getting respect, after so long you tend to build a bond with others. Especially when you're someone like Henry who has been at the game for over 20 years.

Mark Henry
"I didn't plan to pursue this career, this career pursued me. When I first came into this industry, I didn't know what a headlock was. I had always heard about wrestling but I had no real interest, I was one of the nonbelievers. I was in the same category of people that think they're better than everyone because they don't watch fake wrestling. I'm here to tell you that wrestling isn't fake. Wrestling is my life, without wrestling, I don't know what I would have done. Granted, I did have a legitimate career before wrestling. I did things that were a testament to my strength that people couldn't imagine. I pulled two tractor trailers, how many people can you say actually did that? I basically just came out here to say that I am back, I don't know what to expect, I will give you this for assurance. I am going to do everything in my possible ability to get back to where I know I can be, God bless you.

Mark Henry waved to the fans, dropping the microphone in the middle of the ring, walking out of it and back up the ramp. He had to change for his future match, Mark was back and sure enough ready to make his name known throughout the company.
Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition )   XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 1:11 pm

As Anarchy returns from a commercial break the titantron shows Renee Young standing backstage mic in hand. She is smiling as she prepares to begin what it is she has to say.

{Renee Young}
Ladies and gent.....

Mid sentence the microphone is snatched out of her hand. He looks at the person who snatched the microphone in anger and disbelief. She turns around and storms down the hallway as the camera pans over to reveal Virgil holding Renee's microphone, Big Show, and their "God amongst men" leader, JBL. Virgil hands the microphone to JBL before stepping back behind JBL alongside Big Show.

$JBL$
Last week the crime of burglary was committed yet again here in the XWL, and no I'm not talking about the contract the mediocre one, AJ Styles received that should have gone to me, not that I need to be paid any more, but the other perks are worthy of a God, not the likes of him. No I'm talking about R-Truth yet again stealing the win right out from under me. I whooped his ass all around that ring the entire match and he has the audacity to brag and gloat about winning? The only reason he is even champion is because he blindsided the champion. How is that a champion you people look up to? A man who stole his main event spot. Well spoiler alert, I guarantee he won't stay at the top for long. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if he looses his championship at downpour and just up and quits.

Big Show smiles and Virgil chuckles as JBL pauses. The crowd boos, and JBL obviously able to hear them begins to chuckle himself.

$JBL$
Boo me all you want but you people know that R-Truth isn't half the champion I am. What has he actually done here? Besides getting very lucky, absolutely nothing. You all know my credentials, you know what I've done for this company, yet you still boo me and cheer people like R-Truth who doesn't even deserve to lick the bottom of my shoes. But thats alright...

JBL grows a smile as he turns and pats Big Show on the shoulder. JBL turns back to the camera as he continues.

$JBL$
Tonight Paul and I get the chance to prove that Sami and Barrett don't deserve to be in the main event when we completely bury them. They have no idea what they are getting into.

JBL hand the microphone to Big Show as he steps forward.

the BIG show
I am confident that I can gain the victory tonight with my partner JBL. The mistakes of the past several weeks are just that -- mistakes. I know that Sami Zayn got the better of me. I know you people believed in him. That the underdog toppled the giant.  I know that Sami was a champion; I know that he defeated talent men to become a champion here. I know that he thinks he can defeat JBL for the title as well -- but it is all in his head. A few wins here and there have made him overconfident. They have made him arrogant and cocky and it will all come crashing down upon him tonight when he once again steps into the ring with me. You see anything Sami touches he turns it into a joke and I will not let him take the title from JBL -- because now we have a champion we can at long last be proud of. You see Sami is a comedy act pure and simple and the fact that he has a championship match and I don’t turns my stomach. I am a serious force to be reckoned with here and tonight Sami will learn that the hard way. I know that Sami what everyone wants, he wants to be a big time player, but it is not going to happen, because he does not have what it takes. This is his biggest match to date and just like all of his other matches here he is going to walk out beaten and broken. Sami won't make it past me -- that I promise.

The Big Show would take a small break for a moment as he gathers his thoughts and then speaks down into the microphone once more.

the BIG show
And now we come to Barrett. How the mighty have fallen, at one point he could have been the main man around here and now look at him, he is nothing here. He is just an afterthought. Another no named loser who should be carrying our bags and holding the door open for us. Barrett is just an empty shell of his former self and I will deal with him like I will deal with Sami, quite easily. I want to make this clear so that everyone understands. It actually does not matter who I'm up against, it always ends the same with me standing with my hand raised in the ring. Just don't get too comfortable with the idea of seeing them the next week, or else you'll be in for a let-down. I am starting to get into the stride of things now. I am starting to win once again and Barrett and Sami will not change that I am going to defeat the two of them, because I have the skill and talent that is needed to do it. Even if the two of them gang up on me they still won’t stand a chance against me. JBL can rest on the apron if he wants -- I will take my hand -- raise it high into the air -- form it into a mighty fist and I will strike out at the two of them -- hitting them and shattering them into pieces and ending this game once and for all.

The Big Show steps back and hands the microphone to an obvious happy ally, JBL who is smiling from ear to ear.

$JBL$
Couldn't have said it any better myself. Tonight we put an end to this foolish idea that Barrett and Sami are worthy contenders for my intercontinental championship. We will be the ones with our arms raised when it's all said and done, you can either hop onto the train or get left behind, but either way you better believe business is picking up.

JBL tips his hat to the camera before he walks out of view down the hallway followed by Big Show and Virgil.
Back to top Go down
GamerShane31
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition )   XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) Icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2017 2:26 am

We go to the back where Strowman is pacing. his shoulder and chest bandaged up. He looks at the camera.

BRAUN
That was clever last week. Yes it was Decay. But you failed in your over zealous nature. Do you think so lowly of me, that you thought scaffolding would put down the poetic monster that is I? I am Braun Strowman, my new found kindness is as feared as my past massacres. I am giant among your false city of ants. Abyss I hope you're ready for what I have in store for you. I even told Steiner to stay back, so he could witness what true destruction is, for in SOOL thats what I was, destruction. Worse yet, you ruined my poem last week Abyss. So I made you a new one. Dedicated, just for you.

Roses are red, violets are blue
this poem doesnt matter
cause i WILL destroy you!

Strowman goes back to pacing away from the camera, while favoring his bandaged arm.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition )   XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) Icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2017 7:49 pm

Women's Division Match

XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) PzZjOA5 XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) Z7bt83U

Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition )   XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 12:55 am

Backstage, the camera slowly zooms out of the cover of a book titled: "How to be Your Own Protégé." As the camera pans out a little further, we see Dana Brooke turning a new page.

XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) Qs0qlHkm

[Dana Brooke]
Chapter 3...

Dana sighs in relief with a content smile on her face as she begins to read in the piece and solitude of her locker room.

XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) Pyfq4LXm

Suddenly, a few footsteps are heard to the left of the camera. Dana pauses, her eyes slowly leaving the book and glancing up in mild frustration.

XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) A4V5W5rm

[Dana Brooke]
Well, well.. Back from the dungeon so soon? What, was there no more vacancy in the broom closet this time? Poor Nattie.. Let me guess, you stuffed April in your trunk, right? Or was it the cellar? You two are always switching things up.

Dana asks with a not-so-subtle hostility in her tone. As the camera backs up a bit, we find that the other party is none other than resident Queen of Harts, Natalya, who seems to simply be grabbing her water bottle from her locker just to Dana's right. Brooke goes right back to reading her book, almost rolling her eyes at Natalya's mere presence.

[Natalya]
Be your own protege, cute...maybe you wouldn't need to if you didn't stab your mentor you had in the back. But you know what they say, Dana...we can't change the cards we're dealt, just how we play the game. That's why when April tried to torture me all over again, and do so in The Dungeon that made me into who I am today? She awakened something in me, something...that not only flipped the script on her but sent a very powerful message as well. If you push me? If you try to belittle me, to disrespect me, to spit in my face...when all I ever wanted to do, was HELP you? Then maybe not today, tomorrow, next week, or next month...but SOON, VERY SOON? I will overcome what you throw at me, and make you live to regret EVER crossing the only woman to survive the horrors of what The Dungeon put me through.

While Natalya was speaking of April, you could tell she was throwing some of those digs in relation to Dana betraying her when all she ever wanted to do was help women like her.

[Natalya]
Now, am I free to walk back out that door, or do I have to worry about getting ambushed the second I turn my back?

Dana simply stares at Natalya, and slowly flips her book down before shutting it and holding it across her chest. The former protege cracks a smile, seemingly one of relief, oddly enough.

[Dana Brooke]
Thank God.. I thought you'd never get here.

Brooke stands to her feet, setting her book down on the chair.

[Dana Brooke]
This is the Natalya I've been waiting for, and it's about damn time that you stop letting people walk all over you like a used doormat.. Even me.

Dana takes a step closer to Natalya, so that the former partners were now chest to chest, staring one another in the eye for a moment before another word was muttered between them.

[Dana Brooke]
We've made it abundantly clear that we've got our differences, but contrary to what you might believe, I never wanted to see April torture you the way she did.. And most of all, I wanted to let you know at Downpour, when you step inside a cell with that little- whatever she is, I'm rooting for you, Nattie, and I think you finally realized what it's going to take to knock that little freak's lights out for good.

Her words were honest, and spoken with a bit of integrity, which was not a common occurrence for Dana Brooke by any means. Natalya's demeanor softens, she was on her guard, but as Dana's words come to an end, the tension while still somewhat there, has eased tremendously.

[Natalya]
I don't know what to say, part of has my eyes leering to that doorway, expecting Alexa Bliss to come up behind me and this be a ruse...a way to make a statement, once again at my expense...but, I appreciate your support. This ordeal, this hell...that I've gone through for nearly 9 months now, it's changed me...I tried to not let it, to stay true to who I am...or at least who I thought I was...but I've come to realize the error of my ways, much like you maybe have yourself. I wanted to change the world around me, so badly that I couldn't look in the mirror, and see that change started with me. Not allowing myself to be played for a fool, by letting EVERYONE know that if they tried to pull one over on me? An ambulance would pull up to pick up the pieces once I was done with them.

The seriousness in her tone, the unforgiving nature of how she speaks,
it's a far cry from the woman that was afraid to ruffle any feathers just 9 months ago to avoid any "drama." Because what did that get her? Thrust into one of the most dramatic experiences of her life.

[Natalya]
We all make mistakes Dana, some more than others...in your case. But, I stand by my belief in you, I see something special...I've seen it since the day I first walked into the performance center and you were there, eager to learn, to be HERE where you are right now. And with this Number One Contenders Gauntlet you've found yourself in at Downpour, I know you have what it takes. Just as I know that when I step into Hell, the great evil of this division, will fall at my feet, begging for mercy...mercy that she's shown NO ONE throughout her year of tyranny, and mercy that no longer exists with me. No...it all ends at Downpour. Because if you ask me, I'd say four walls of unforgiving steel, forged into a cage of which there is no escape...sounds an awful lot like a Dungeon to me. And as April learned last week? Hell hath no fury, like a Hart in The Dungeon.

[Dana Brooke]
That's it, now you're talking like a champion! If anyone deserves to squash that little leech for good, it's you Nattie. But, I-..

Dana glances down, biting her cheek as she hides a smile, shaking her head and shrugging her shoulders nonchalantly. Natalya seems to visibly tense up, expecting Dana to turn on her or have Alexa come and start an attack.

[Dana Brooke]
Why so tense, Nat? I was just going to say that I didn't think you had it in you. You know, calling AJ a-

It was then that Dana put her hand up to cover her mouth, blocking the camera's view as she obviously mouthed the word "BITCH."

[Dana Brooke]
I have to admit, I didn't see that one coming.

The former protege snickers and shakes her head slightly.

[Natalya]
Well at Downpour, I'll do more than just call her one, I'll make her MINE. You know Dana, for the longest time, everyone, including you doubted me. Hell, I even began to doubt myself...but I know I have what it takes. The question was, could I defeat April? And I think I proved that I'm more than capable of doing so. I broke her once, and within the confines of Hell in a Cell, I'll break her for good. Anyways, I'm just ready for a bit of normalcy tonight, the last two weeks were, exhausting, to say the least...so to be back in action, to finally have our long awaited rematch from your debut, all these months later, it's exciting isn't it? It's almost enough to get my mind off of all this stuff with April, almost.

[Dana Brooke]
If I'm a good enough distraction from all of that Children of the Corn nonsense, then I'll take it. Let's see if this new Nattie has what it takes to take on a couple of old friends..

Dana raises her arms, flexing her biceps in front of Natalya before her right arm comes down, and extends outwards, giving Natalya the opportunity to shake on it.

[Dana Brooke]
So, what do ya say?

[Natalya]
I'd say you better be ready, because I'm at my best right now, and you're going down like all the rest.

Without hesitation, Natalya's hand meets Dana's, the two sharing a respectable handshake, somewhat burying the hatchet that had once been driven into Natalya's back. Dana grins and nods as the two superstars shake.

[Dana Brooke]
Not a chance, killer.. You aren't the Champion yet.

Dana jabs in a lighthearted manner, knowing full-well that Natalya has what it takes now to eliminate Sister April for good. The two women give each other a competitive stare before breaking the hold, and going their separate ways as we fade into the next segment.
Back to top Go down
Taco
Jobber
Taco

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition )   XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 3:48 am

Bad News Barrett emerges from the curtain without the his trademark smirk on his face. Barrett has a band-aid on his forehead and he wastes no time making his way to the ring.

-Mauro Ranallo-
Here he comes again. It seems like he's out here every week complaining about something.

-Corey Graves-
He isn't complaining. He's just distributing bad news Mauro. That's kind of his thing.

At this point Barrett has reached the ring and climbs the steel stairs and makes his way through the ropes. Once in the ring he leans over the ropes and demands a microphone from the announcer who rushes to give it to him. He stands in the ring and holds the mic to his mouth before hesitating and lowering it again. He looks around at the crowd. There is a mix of cheers and boos emanating from the audience with the boos slightly edging out the cheers.

-Bad News Barrett-
I came out here with an entire speech planned out but then I smelled something out here and it made me forget what it was I meant to say. Does this city not have running water? That is legitimately disgusting.

The boos have completely taken over as Barrett pinches his nostrils closed and continues speaking.

-Bad News Barrett-
Last week, Sami Zayn and I were having a great match. We may have our differences but in the ring, it flows. Then JBL and his lackeys had to ambush us and ruin a good thing. Frankly, it's amazing that I didn't expect it. He has shown time and time again that he has no class and no respect for what we do here. He doesn't even have the testicular fortitude to jump us on his own. Once again, Big Show had to do the heavy lifting just so he could look like he can hold his own against us. Tonight, he doesn't get the element of surprise. He has to fight us on fair ground.

Barrett turns and looks at the other side of the arena. Pure anger is dripping out of his pores.

-Bad News Barrett-
This has gone beyond me. Winning the title isn't the main objective anymore. Don't get me wrong, the belt will be around my waist after Downpour. But he's made it personal. I'm not going to let him win. I don't care if it's against me, Zayn, or Crazzy Steve. Any match he's in, he better be watching his back. Because I'm going to be there and I'm going to end it. I'm sick of his face and it's time to end this. I'm coming for you JBL.

Barrett throws the mic down and walks out of the ring and out of the arena.

-Mauro Ranallo-
Wow. This seems to have escalated. I can't wait to see what happens tonight.
Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition )   XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 5:52 pm

As XWL returns from commercial break all the lights in the arena dim down until they turn completely off. the only light in the arena is the constant flashing in the crowd from peoples phones taking pictures and getting ready to record whatever it is that's about to happen. The arena grows still and hushed as they await whatever is to come next. After a short time a video begins to play on the titantron.

As the video showing all of punks accomplishments, feats, trails and tribulations the video comes to an abrupt stop as it is cut off by a new video segment. A segment from last month at Final Stand. The Segment begins by showing punk up on the top rope yelling to the crowd "best in the world" before being grabbed from behind By "The Beast Incarnate" Brock Lesnar and being slung backwards into the air slamming Punk's head down to the mat with brute force and power. Punk stands up and almost as if in slow motion, Punk is hoisted up onto Lesnars shoulders, and without hesitation Lesnar tosses Punk into the air hitting him with the F-5. Brock, without wasting any time, covers Punk as the ref slides down onto the ground.

And just as the referee was about to slam his hand to the Mat for the 3 count declaring Brock Lesnar the new Elite champion the screen goes completely black. The arena begins to fill with whispers in the crowd, everyone wondering why the video was cut short. Suddenly the lights come on and the crowd erupts in cheers as it is revealed that CM Punk is now sitting cross legged at the top of the ramp with a mic in hand. His loss just a month ago not even seeming to phase the fans, but by the look on punks face, he's thought long and hard this past month on what to say.

XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) Maxresdefault

{Corey Graves}
Look Mauro, Its Punk, He's here, he's back!

{Mauro Ranallo}
I see him Corey, the EX-Elite champion is here after a month long hiatus, the question is why.

{Corey Graves}
What do you mean why, he's obviously out here to talk about what happened last month at Final Stand.

Punk looks around the crowd at all his fans chanting and screaming his name. Without showing any emotion at all he just continues to scan the crowd, Looking at all the signs and ecstatic fans. After a short while the crowd begins to simmer down. Punk, who seems to have been waiting for this raises the mic and begins to speak.

XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) Cm-punk-raw-stage-e1428509574702

{CM Punk}
Six months. For six months, day in day out, i came out here and busted my ass, week after week. For six months i came out here and dominated this company. For six months I came out here and gave you people what you needed, a straight edge champion. I have wrestled and beaten everyone there is to beat in this company from Leo Kruger to AJ Styles. I hadn't been pinned or submitted in six months I came out here every night proving that I AM THE BEST IN THE WORLD!

{Mauro Ranallo}
Best in the world? He just lost to Brock Lesnar a month ago in 23 seconds.

{Corey Graves}
Really Mauro? He was champ for six months, like he said he dominated the competition. Why don't you go wrestle Lesnar?

{Mauro}
Because Corey, Im a commentator not a wrestler.

the crowd going crazy obviously agreeing with punk. He looks down at the ground before him for a moment before looking back up to the crowd. Punk twists his neck popping it before he continues.

XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRod_UzQChGWwk_1kNWfozB9xFfp8JV-0d9QNX1t1ZDwYDzg0Lp

{CM Punk}
At Final Stand I failed. That's right I, CM Punk, the best in the world, failed. You wanna know why I failed? I failed because I made a Mistake, But not just any mistake. No I made the worst mistake i could have possibly made.

XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) A-shot-of-CM-Punk-from-the-best-promo-Ive-ever-seen-Courtesy-of-WWE.com_

{CM PUNK}
Ever Since it was official that the Beast would be facing the Best, everyone in the back had been telling me to be careful of Lesnar and his fat little lapdog Paul Heyman. they told me that Heyman is nothing but trouble, that with him around it is seemingly impossible to one up "the beast". I was told not to underestimate him. So what do i do? I level the playing field. I took out the brains to the brawn, the mouthpiece. I took out the Advocate to the Beast. I thought that if I took out Paul then beating Brock would be easy. I had made an even greater mistake than underestimating the Advocate. I underestimated the Beast, And because of that not only did i have the shortest match in my career, but i had the shortest championship match in the history of this company.

{Mauro Ranallo}
Thats right, he lost the Elite championship in only 23 seconds.

{Corey Graves}
Oh come on Mauro. Cut him some slack, Brock would have folded you in half like piece of paper.

XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) A4ac828e24bebba3380ed9a5f66c842c

{CM Punk}
And even after Final Stand, all the time i have had to think on my foolish mistake and what i should have done there's still something i just cant seem to wrap my head around. I cant seem to understand why A "man" like Brock Lesnar would need to attack me from behind. If He's truly the "Beast" he claims to be why would he take the cheap way out and rush me while my back's turned? I have always gone toe to toe, beating everyone cleanly in this ring, 1..2..3. That's why I was the longest reigning Elite champion in XWL history, Thats why i wasn't pinned or submitted for six months, And that's why im the best in the world.

{Mauro Ranallo}
Alright Corey ill give the man credit, that is one hell of a feat to go six months without being pinned or submitted.

{Corey Graves}
You dont have to tell me that Mauro.

XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) Cm-punk-shoot-promo-e1435421034937

{CM Punk}
Now Brock, im sure you, Heyman, the XWL "higher ups" and everyone else are all just waiting for me to come demand my rematch against you so that i can get my Elite Championship back. Well Brock.....Not gonna happen. You see Brock, im fine with you having your short lived title run, because sooner or later you will slip and fall, and when you do ill be right there, watching the downfall of "The Beast" Brock Lesnar. I'll be there and I'll be sure that I'll have my hand in it.

{Mauro Ranallo}
Is that CM Punk issuing a threat to Brock Lesnar?

{Corey Graves}
No Mauro, I think that was more of a promise.

XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzUTfYgv2Y8qTNxL34lfKIswq7WfFBR1RFFuBa9IA4gRWKjByY

{CM Punk}
Now, the question on everyone's mind. What's next for CM Punk? If I'm not after The Beast and the Elite Championship what am I after? Well simply put I'm out for proof. Proof that the Elite Championship was not my limit. Proof that a 23 second match does not define CM Punk. But most importantly, proof that I am still...

CM Punk stands with mic still In hand before he turns around showing the words on the back of his shirt "best in the world" in red. Just as he turns around showing his shirt the crowd yells along with him as he yells into the microphone.

{CM Punk}
BEST IN THE WORLD!

{Corey Graves}
Wow, what a statement made by punk. One can only wonder will he be the same punk we've seen these last six months?

{Mauro Ranallo}
I'm not sure Corey, only time will tell..

CM Punk walks through the curtain and backstage as Anarchy fades into commercial break.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition )   XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 7:19 pm

As we return from an advertisement promoting the fastly approaching Special Event "Downpour" the mood is electric, fans eagerly awaiting what might be next, and they're not left hanging for long...because the second the lights shut off, they get even louder. A couple Superstars have a cue that their entrance is near like this, the question is, who will it be?

[Corey Graves]
I was about to say welcome back, but it's a little hard to talk when I can't see in front of my face.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Lighten up, Corey!

[Corey Graves]
I'd love to, if only the arena would first.

Immediately the tron lights up with a graphic, reading "The Best" in Silver text. From this point, it's a given the man that's due to arrive very soon is none other than our Golden Ticket, Matt Sydal. A man that has had his golden hands full with a certain "hunter."

XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) FDdM5UE

"The Best" two words that could be argued to the end of time, but words that it's really hard to argue with when you think of Matt Sydal. The man that in his first year did more than most do their entire careers. The man that has fought every single week to prove he is the living breathing embodiment of those two words. No matter what title, what accolade he attain, he wants to do more, he's never complacent, never satisfied. That is why The XWL Universe voted him as their Superstar of The Year. His arrogance, the brash behavior, that is what sets Matt apart from your traditional fan favorite. He's honest, to a fault, but we respect that about him. As those words remain on the screen for a little longer than usual, the silver suddenly dissipates, and in its place, a streak of gold swipes across the screen, seeping into what was once silver, turning it gold...forming a new phrase.

XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) PVfiIkL

As "366 Days A Year" appears, a reminder comes through, one he shall never let us forget, that he not just any old Superstar of The Year...no, he is LEAPS above any previous holder because he is Superstar of a LEAP Year. An accolade he has not only cherished but embraced each and every week. This perhaps is his most prized achievement in this business, because while he made a strong case as to why he was with how he tirelessly fought the entire year...it was ultimately up to the fans, fans that only recently shown their support his way. The ramp lights up, flashing a posed shot of Matt Sydal decked in his best gold attire, holding The Slammy as the all too infectious theme of our former World Heavyweight Champion blares throughout the building, bringing the cheers to a much higher quantity.

[Mauro Ranallo]
The arrival of The Golden One is imminent, and Corey I bet he's got a lot to get off his chest after what's transpired over the last several weeks.

[Corey Graves]
You mean failing to regain The World Title, trying to play hero and help Seth Rollins only to be laid out by one of the most dominant men to set foot in an XWL ring, and then being destroyed by The Destroyer last week? Oh yeah, I'm sure he's got a lot to say about that, starting with, owie.

As a gold spotlight descends down on the stage, right about now is where golden pyrotechnics fall at the top of the ramp...but suddenly we hear a voice yell "Cut!" and the spotlight shifts to the direction the voice came from...the ring? The lights come on, and sure enough, standing already in the ring, forgoing his elaborate entrance, is our Golden One himself, Matt Sydal. He's got a gold mic in hand, dressed in gold tights, sporting a "Find Your Golden Ticket" t-shirt which now comes in a white variety with gold font, which he's wearing...and at this feet is his Slammy for Superstar of The Year. As the music dies down, and the focus is on him, he proceeds to speak.

[Matt Sydal]
You'll have to pardon my rudeness, but as much as you'd love to see a grand entrance, as much as I'd love to make one...I'm afraid tonight there's a matter at hand that can't wait another minute, or in this case considering how theatrical my entrance is, more like 10 minutes.

He pauses, allowing the response to die down.

[Matt Sydal]
3 weeks ago, I was about, what...5 seconds away from becoming World Heavyweight Champion again? Winning The "Gold War" between myself, and that pyrite wannabe. But as you can tell, I do not stand here tonight your World Heavyweight Champion, no...that golden ripoff that calls himself "The Truth" continues to live the lie that he's "the best" and carry around MY title, while he deals with the usual drama of a "best friend" betraying him, I mean really...who DIDN'T see that coming? The guy ridiculed his own brother, "deleted" him...STOLE HIS BROTHER'S DAUGHTER...but you still fell for that stupid vision he showed you? That's a topic for another day, as much as I wish it was me fighting for The World Heavyweight Championship at Downpour, it's not, so...at this time I'd like to extend my best wishes to both gentlemen on their upcoming title bout. I'd also like to ask R-Truth to get his own identity for the 50th time...but I'm sure he'll still come out dressed in his "best" gold, pretending to be me because he's simply just that, a wannabe, that will come close, but never truly be...BECAUSE THERE'S ONLY ONE GOLDEN ONE OF XWL, AND LADIES AND GENTS, YOU'RE LOOKING AT HIM!

With that last remark, he picks up his Slammy and hoists it into the air with a look of pure pride on his face to a tremendous pop.

[Matt Sydal]
Rest assured, Layla has reinstated my rematch, due the nature of how things ended, so your Superstar of The Year will have his title back very soon, you know...once I deal with a certain someone...a someone that decided he'd try to make a "grand" return at my expense, by not only costing me The World Heavyweight Championship but shoving me off the top rope, through that announce table, as if I wasn't already beaten up enough from that match with Truth. No, one second I'm hearing your roar of excitement, as I prepare to launch off with The Golden Star Press...to make up for the absolute travesty of Truth's awful execution of it beforehand, seriously someone tweets him the word originality because he's apparently never heard of it. But as I was saying....one second, I'm ready to leap off, and the next...I'm falling through the announce table, as my eyes look up and see Kruger himself, with that twisted look on his face, you know the one that makes you question why anyone ever thought it'd be a good idea to go hunting with him...seriously, one look at him and I'd be like, yeah...I'm gonna pass. Kind of like he should have passed up the opportunity to target me, gone after some other guy back there, anyone else really...because coming after me? Oh....now that, that's just plain stupid.

He stops, collecting his thoughts and The XWL Universe collectively continue to cheer and throw out their support.

[Matt Sydal]
Why, you ask? Well while his reputation precedes him, he's an unstoppable monster of a human being, that honestly is as deranged as they come...and in this ring, speaking from experience, he dissects you and then delivers the killing blow. Remember back when I was a one legged fighting machine? Well, one wrong dive, he saw blood in the water and WHAM! The most dominant Intercontinental Champion we've had since Shawn Michaels. But, all good things come to an end, and for him, the end is nye. See, I'm The Face of XWL, the real one, not whatever AJ Styles and his unjustified ego would like to be referred as, seriously...doesn't it make you miss the days when I was the bad guy around here? A couple insults, an unmatched ego, no stupid contractual demands, no ridiculous salary, just a prick that stepped in this ring night after night, and did it because he loved it....that even though he was the most hated man in XWL, the only thing he wanted was this ring, to be champion, to be a champion that maybe you hated, but could be proud of when you were no longer blind by your hatred. The simple days...now, well...you've got people like Leo Kruger. A hunter, that may or may not have murdered his dear friend Marco. Like, I'm sorry...WHAT WAS THAT AGAIN? Can you repeat that? Locked up for what? Like, did everyone miss that or something? And now, because XWL or nobody else addressed the issue of extending a contract to uh, I don't know...a psychopathic animal of a man? I'm standing here as his latest obsession, and suddenly my plan to go camping with my buddies this weekend doesn't sound like such a good idea.

Even though he tried to lighten the mood, you can tell just by looking into his eyes that it's still very tense. Leo Kruger is unlike anyone that's come into his path before, and after all the years of Sydal's career in XWL, and out...that says a lot.

[Matt Sydal]
When people look at me, at first....they see an easy target, but then in the end...they're the ones left lying at my feet. I'm cold and calculated in my own ways, I'm the most dangerous man in this industry because you don't know what I'm capable of until it's too late. Even after all these years, of men like Leo, well...not like him, but similar enough...coming after me, it still hasn't sunk in. They paint me as an easy way to get ahead in this business, to make a name off my own, but instead, they're left as a name on the long list of men that have fallen at my feet. So, Leo Kruger, you've decided to make the first mistake, and your last...by looking at me as if I were one of your "victims." AS IF YOU CAN SCREW ME OUT OF MY WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP, AND GET AWAY WITH IT! As if you can keep attacking me week after week, and I'm not going to do anything about it? That I CAN'T do anything about it? So here's how this is gonna go, you're gonna march your ass out here, and we're gonna have a little chat. Doesn't that sound nice? I think that sounds nice, what about you guys?

A wave of thunderous screams fills the building as he momentarily directs the mic their way. One a couple seconds pass, he pulls the microphone back towards himself and nods with assurance.

[Matt Sydal]
Well, that settles it. If you don't come out here, everyone will know that you're just a coward, and you don't want that, do you? A hunter, that's afraid to come face to face with his "prey" not exactly the reputation you want following you around.....or is it?

His arm extends to the stage, shrugging as he waits for an answer. But as the seconds pass by, no answer comes...only the awkward moment where Matt's waiting for an answer, that might actually not come? Just when he's about to bring his mic back up the lights suddenly shut off.

[Corey Graves]
You ask, and you shall receive. Here he comes Sydal I better hope your ready for it..

[Mauro Ranallo]
Ladies and gentlemen if you have children in the room with you. You may want them to revert their eye cause this could possibly get really really ugly...

A spotlight clicks on point down at the top of the ramp revealing Leo Kruger squatting at the top of the ramp. He smiles looking around the arena hearing the boos pour from the XWL universe. He closes his eyes, and takes in a deep breath as if he is almost enjoying it.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Look at him Corey he is enjoying every moment of this. How can someone enjoy being hated this much?

Kruger stands up, and begins walking down the ramp as his eye have now locked onto Matt Sydal.

[Corey Graves]
Because Mauro he is on the hunt, and his prey is out there in the middle of that ring unprotected nowhere to run nowhere to hide. The opinion of these people do not matter to him.

Kruger stands before the ring still eyes engaged on his target.

[Corey Graves]
You have to think Mauro that there is some fear underneath that fake tough guy act that Sydal is trying to show to the world.

He jumps onto the apron, and quickly gets into the ring. Then walks straight over to Matt Sydal. A ref gets between the two pushing Kruger back a bit, and places a mic on his chest. A slight smirk forms on the face of Kruger as he grasps the microphone, and brings it to his lips.

.:Leo Kruger:.
I am not afraid of puny excuse of human life such as your self, but you must ask yourself why you? I know the thought must be lingering around within your mind. I have been watching you for quite sometime now, and you are nothing easy prey with some flashy moves. You don't even deserve that..

Kruger points to the slammy in Sydal's

I have been one of the most dominant superstars XWL has ever seen upon my arrival, and my dominance has yet to stop. Yes there has been hiccups here, and there, but I have done what most people can not do I rebuild a game plan, and execute it to perfection don't believe me?

Kruger giggles to himself slightly

Go ask Bray Wyatt, but since you have never faced him. You don't what it's like to face monsters like us. Sure we have fought in tag team matches before against each other, but you have never faced me one on one. Allow me to fill you in on a little secrete Matt..

Kruger leans in close to Matt Sydal

People are never the same after facing me. Cactus Jack. I mean he hasn't been around actively since our big fight, because he knows I am always lurking within the shadows, watching, waiting for the precise moment to strike, and as you found out it can happen anytime. Any place. Anywhere. The funny part is though you think you deserve another shot at the trophy that tops them all. I knew I had to stop you that night as I saw you perched on that top rope ready to hit your Golden Star Press, and damn...

Kruger sighs slightly that turns into a chuckle

Did it feel good watching your body fall through that table to become lifeless for a short period of time.

[Matt Sydal]
Oh, well would you look at that? We've got something in common! Because coincidentally, people are never the same after I beat them. Maybe it's a confidence issue, maybe they can't just process the fact that things didn't go quite as they had envisioned, or maybe they made the fatal mistake of underestimating me. Kind of like you're doing right now, like you did last week, the week before, and the one before that...see, you come out here and talk down to me as if that what? Intimidates me? Do you know who the hell I am? I am Matt Sydal, the most decorated Superstar to ever set his golden foot in this company. That's not by luck, that's not by nepotism from the powers that be, no...that's because I'm just that GOLD DAMN GOOD!

With that very direct last remark, the fans let out more cheers, agreeing full well with what he's said, all while Kruger's demeanor doesn't change one bit.

[Matt Sydal]
I won The World Heavyweight Championship on one leg, defeating a beast, an ACTUAL beast, unlike the one you wish you were, the one you look into a mirror every day, HOPING you'll see, but never seeing anything more than a sad attempt at being one. And one of the most phenomenal athletes to ever grace this ring or any other. Do you know why I was able to overcome those impossible odds, to leap up to the top of the mountain, hobbled, yet victorious? Because they underestimated me, picking up the scent of a theme here, Leo? A lot of men have stood where you stand right now, are you REALLY going to make the same error that they've made, time and time again? I'm no one's prey, so quit looking at me with those hungry eyes of yours, and see do yourself a favor, get down your knees like the dog you pretend to be every night, and apologize, for laying your neanderthal hands on me, and MAYBE....MAYBE, I'll let you scurry along and try this again with someone that this little "act" of yours might actually work on. After all, I've got a title to win back, so as much as I'd love to embarrass you in this ring, as much as they'd love it, I'm feeling generous. So go on, get down, make with the begging, let's get this over with.

Kruger laughs to himself as if he seems amused by Sydal's words.

Oh look... this little dog actually has a bark. How cute is that? Too bad I am gonna have to put you out...

Kruger light taps Sydal's right cheek.  

My eyes have been set upon, and my brain marked you as prey. I want to fight you at Downpour, but we are not doing this as a normal match. No No no. I am getting sick and tired of seeing your face everywhere I look. Whether it's ads on tv or your smug look on the production trucks outside I shall silence you once, and for all.

[Matt Sydal]
Well, get in line bud, because THIS face? Ain't going ANYWHERE! I'm The Face of XWL, there ain't no silencing me, there isn't any getting rid of me, because as long as there is air in my lungs, as long as I can crawl through those ropes, I will be here, EVERY. SINGLE. WEEK. While you were off licking your wounds from being Zayn's bitch at Final Stand, I was picking up the pieces like a real champion, showing up to prove that I may have been knocked down, but I was not out. So if you insist on following in the foolish footsteps of every other man that has dared to challenge me, then who am I to say no? So what'll be, an Extreme Rules Match? Maybe a Steel Cage, A Tables Match perhaps because you think I'm too weak to put you through one? Or maybe Falls Count Anywhere? Honestly, it doesn't matter what type of match it is, I'll beat you. I beat a man, in a LAST MAN STANDING MATCH, when I literally could not stand on two feet. So pick your poison, it all ends the same, with me...over you, proving that I'm The Alpha Male, you wish you could be!

Kruger chuckles to himself and takes in a deep breath trying to calm himself slightly. He grits his teeth together slightly and then begins to speak once again.

What I want is actually quite simple, Matt. Something near, and dear to your heart.

Kruger pokes the chest of Sydal where is heart would be at.

Put your career on the line. I want to take the one thing that means more than anything to you, and make it crumble to dust. This is a special art of hunting before you go in for the kill you take something of great importance to your prey before delivering the killing blow, and yours shall be at Downpour. Then finally you can be forced to leave this damn place never to return as long as I am here...

It's as if someone's let all the air out of the room, the fans go silent, and Matt himself...seems a tad, "shaken" by what he just heard. He tries as always, of course, to act otherwise, but you can see it in his eyes, he's noticeably less arrogant about the way he's standing. The grip over his mic is tight and tense, and you can tell Leo Kruger picks up the scent of that confidence Matt had, being sucked away.

[Matt Sydal]
Hold on a second, you expect me to put my career on the line? Uh, how about no? My career isn't up for grabs, and contrary to what your twisted little mind might lead you to believe, the delusions that my career would suddenly make yours any less of a travesty than it is. Do you know who I am? What I've done? I am The Longest Reigning World Heavyweight Champion in the history of this company, a record that has stood the test of time for the last 6 years. I was voted Superstar Of The Year over guys like you because while you may have been a great champion, it didn't compare to what I did in this ring every single week, for 366 days! I was the most dominant, fighting United States Champion this company saw, when I had a record-setting 13 defenses in just a mere couple of months, because I fought ANYONE, whether they deserved the opportunity or not because I would prove I was better to any fool that thought otherwise. I've broken more records, made more history than any man that's stood in this ring, so if you think I'm just going to throw that away, and serve it up on a platter for you to feast on? Yeah, why would I go and do a stupid thing like that?  

Because if you put your career on the line at Downpour I will do the same, but you seem to not have the confidence that you had merely a couple of minutes ago. It almost seems like your trying to back out of this fight.

Kruger leans in and speaks softly

Who is the bitch now?

Kruger pulls back

I am willing to put my contract on the line that Triple H, and Stephanie McMahon signed unknowing of what the future was for them, and XWL. Little did they know they let loose a true monster, and I can not wait to show you what is like in my world. Fair warning it shall be quite painful for you...

[Matt Sydal]
Let's make one thing clear, Matt Sydal doesn't back out of a fight. But what you're asking of me, is downright absurd. Why would I put my career on the line, against yours? I may want you out of my hair so I can win the title I would've won back last month had it not been you meddling in MY business...but I wasn't born yesterday, you came to XWL under false pretenses, and this? This smells like a trap, which is far worse than you smell right now. Hell, I wouldn't put it past AJ Styles to recruit you to do what he failed to do at the end of last year, end my career. Lemme guess, he made you an offer you couldn't refuse and now you're back to doing someone else's dirty work? I know what's going to happen if I agree to these ridiculous terms, I'll be seconds away from beating you, and then, someone, I don't know who, will screw me so this little plan all comes together, and you're all free of the man you all couldn't get rid of on your own. We all remember what happened to Ted DiBiase Jr. Until a few people conspired against him, and his career was never the same. So again I say, I don't know who you think I am? But I'm no Fools Gold.

If you don't back down from a fight what are you doing right now? Let me answer for you. You are saying no to my challenge. Which makes me think you don't have the ability to beat me. If you were so sure, and with your long list of accomplishments you should have no worries in fighting me, but it seems like you do. Is there doubt within the mind of the Golden one? If my memory serves me right don't you claim yourself to be the best in the world, and you would take on anyone who challenges you. I have done just that, and yet you say no.

Kruger giggles to himself as he places his thumb, and index finger on his jaw then runs his finger through his beard downward.

And as far as your little trap theory great hunters always hunt alone, because we do not need someone to watch our backs. We can handle ourselves with no problem as you saw I had the ability to take down a lion with my bare hands, and between you and I we both know you can not do that. So with that in mind what makes you think you actually stand a chance against the greatest hunter XWL has ever seen. I am not gonna lie striking you down as my prey would be my biggest hunt within XWL..

Kruger begins to circle Sydal as if he is sizing him up

You would make a great decorative piece in my living room as I would hang you above my fireplace.

Kruger stops right in front Sydal, and looks at him directly in the eyes.

So I could gaze upon you, and remind myself I am the greatest XWL has ever seen. But you know what that's fine.

Kruger turns his back as if he is about to walk away, and abruptly stops then slowly rises the mic up to his lips then speaks.

I must say though, I expected a lot more from you. It's quite sad you didn't live up to expectations. Here I thought when I would look into your eyes I would see fire, and the face of a warrior as I have seen before time, and time again, but honestly...

Kruger turns back around and walks closer to Sydal looking him directly into his eyes

When I look into your eyes I don't see any of that. What I see is a scared little boy who knows if he did put his career on the line everything he has worked so hard to prove would fade away, and you would be exposed as a facade. Then all these people would know you for who you REALLY are, a PUSSY.

A collective gasp echoes from the audience as all eyes shift to an increasingly livid Matt Sydal. The Golden One stands there, his eyes locked down at the mat, his breathing heavily picked up by the microphone in Kruger's hand, his face growing a beat red as he stews in what Kruger just said, and what he just called him.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Did really Kruger just say that?

[Corey Graves]
Oh he did, you NEVER call a man like Sydal that.

Matt still stands in silence, the rage building within, until his eyes look up, staring into Leo Kruger's and suddenly...that frustration, that anger...it fades?

[Matt Sydal]
You know what? Thank you.

Say what now? Everyone's jaw drops, as Sydal calmly, thanks, Kruger? The hell kind of bizarro world is this?

[Matt Sydal]
For giving me what I needed, a reason to end the career of the sorry son of a bitch that stands before me! You want my career? You think you can do what no other man has succeeded in doing since DAY FREAKING ONE?! I've made a career off proving people like you wrong, so you know what, Kruger? You're on!

The build to Sydal accepting has been tense, and while it's scary, it's all so exciting for the fans here in the arena. With the challenge now accepted, Downpour will see a match unlike what we usually see, a match where two men fight, LITERALLY for their careers.

[Matt Sydal]
There ya go, your Golden Ticket...

Sydal's hand extends out, it's closed, and he turns it over slowly starting to open it, to which Kruger's eyes peer down to see what might be in it...

[Matt Sydal]
Make sure you read the fine print!

WHAM! Sydal's fist flies into the jaw of Kruger, spit flying out of his mouth as The Former World Champion catches The Hunter off guard with a vicious right hand! The building comes alive, screaming at the top of their lungs as The Golden Ticket takes it to Kruger, firing away with fist after fist until Kruger shoves him back so hard that Sydal's back bounces off the ropes....and he rushes back at Leo Kruger leaping up to perhaps drop the dominant huntsman with his signature double knees, but as he comes back around...KRUGER CATCHES HIM IN MID-AIR! The fans look on in horror as Leo readjusts, setting him up for a powerbomb...

[Corey Graves]
Matt Sydal just made the biggest mistake of his life...putting his career on the line, and then taking the fight to a man like Leo Kruger? His career might end right now, nevermind Downpour.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Sydal's trying to fight free but it's as if his strikes have no effect! WAIT A SECOND, WHAT'S KRUGER DOING?!

Corey may have hit the nail on the head, because Leo Kruger isn't looking to just powerbomb Matt Sydal into the mat...no, he's looking right at the announcer's table...and he starts to back up....a sinister idea entering into his mind, and you can see the devious intent on his face. With Sydal helpless, his blows having no effect, Leo Kruger starts sprinting to the other side of the ring, Sydal in tow...OH, MY GOD, IS HE TRYING TO POWERBOMB HIM TO THE OUTSIDE, THROUGH THE ANNOUNCE TABLE?! Everyone gasps, parents quickly shield their children's eyes as Kruger launches Sydal over the ropes....ONLY FOR SYDAL'S LEGS TO LATCH AROUND HIS HEAD AT THE LAST SECOND! With ring awareness that simply cannot be matched, Matt Sydal grab's the ropes, saving himself as Leo Kruger goes SPLAT onto the outside floor from a Hurricanrana out of literally nowhere!

[Mauro Ranallo]
I wouldn't believe it if I didn't see it with my own eyes!

[Corey Graves]
I'm not convinced mine aren't lying to me, there's no way that just happened!

A thunderous "HOLY SHIT!" chant breaks out, as Matt takes a second to thank his lucky stars he was able to literally flip that around on Leo Kruger. The chant is going strong, the audience can't believe it, we ourselves cannot believe that Sydal was able to save himself after it looked so grim. With his breath taken, Sydal looks down at the stunned Leo Kruger, who certainly had a bad landing, and then shakes his head. Stepping off the apron he surveys the situation and before we know it he's ripping apart the announce table! Flinging the cover aside, yanking out the monitors, the cheers, the chants it's electric and they're as fired up as he is!

[Corey Graves]
That's our cue to get the hell out of here, Mauro!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Matt Sydal is out for revenge, Leo Kruger cost him The World Heavyweight Championship 3 weeks ago when he shoved him off that top rope, through this table...and now Matt's looking to return the favor!

The Announce team scatter away from what's soon to be the scene of a crime, and Sydal knees down, starting to drag the near deadweight of Leo Kruger up against the table. Kruger may have been knocked out from his head smacking off the floor because he's not moving at all. Struggling more and more, Sydal lets out a loud grunt pushing every bit of strength he possesses to its limit as at last...Kruger's laid out onto the table, as if dinner were served. With everyone rallying behind him, Matt Sydal stumbles to the apron, climbing back onto to it, looking back to make sure Kruger's still where he left him. Then he quickly ascends the corner, reaching the top rope, as the roof is about to come off the building. He rises tall, ready to throw caution to the wind....but then we see Kruger roll off the table, shoving everyone nearby away, practically falling over the barricade as he flees with his tail between his legs. The boos are damn near deafening, as Sydal's left standing on the top rope, watching Kruger escaping his fate here tonight. But at Downpour there will be no running from either man, one of their careers will meet it's end, the question on everyone's mind, is which? An upset Matt Sydal dismounting the top rope is the last sight we see as we fade to a commercial break.
Back to top Go down
Taco
Jobber
Taco

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition )   XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 7:23 pm

Wow.
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition )   XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 12:49 am

Bray Wyatt vs Mark Henry

Winner: XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) HYMBTCx

look, I ain't got time to write the match up. I'm just working way too hard this week. It's finals week. Sorry. Dude took 9 Abigails and was still kicking out. GL to everyone trying to beat him.
Dude is a bad mamajama
Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition )   XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 7:43 am

T-Roll wrote:
Bray Wyatt vs Mark Henry

Winner: XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) HYMBTCx

look, I ain't got time to write the match up. I'm just working way too hard this week. It's finals week. Sorry. Dude took 9 Abigails and was still kicking out. GL to everyone trying to beat him.
Dude is a bad mamajama

From down in Alabama?
Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition )   XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:57 pm

Anarchy returns from a commercial break, the camera panning throughout the crowd showing various XWL merchandise being worn and signs being held in support of their individual favorite superstars. The camera continues its sweeping motion, the crowd cheers as loudly as they could before the arena dims to the point where the only light being emitted is from a handful of spotlights on either side of the stage and the Titantron.

XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) 8K2lXiu

A familiar image fills the screen, signaling the arrival of XWL's “It” couple, The Miz and Maryse, causing a mixed reaction to fill the arena.

Quiet on the set!

Can we please have quiet on the set?

A number of images flash in quick succession on the Titantron before ultimately ending in a dark arena and a black screen.

XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) UlPWPOn

AWESOME!

The theme of The Miz begins to resonate in the air as the lights come back on almost as if on cue, causing the darkness to evaporate from the arena. A few brief moments pass before The Miz and Maryse walk out onto the stage, the reaction from the live audience in attendence remaining the same alignment as to when the theme started.

XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) 8F5atp0

Maryse does her signature pose on the stage as The Miz does a spin before pointing out towards the crowd, causing that small section to cheer, whether they like him or not, out of impulse. They hold their respective poses for a couple more seconds, leading to The Miz to extend his hand towards his wife. Maryse responds by taking his hand and gets pulled closer to him.

XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) V6uogKK

The Miz mouths something to Maryse, causing a smile to fill her face before they both lean in for a kiss that lasts for a few seconds. They break away and begin making their way down the entrance ramp. With every step he takes, he and Maryse inch closer and closer to the ring, but why is he out here? He isn't scheduled for a match tonight, nor is Miz TV advertised for tonight.

XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) V3IJn5H

With what could only assumed to be determination behind the shades covering his eyes, the “It” couple continues making their way down the ramp, not paying any attention to the members of the XWL Universe on either side of them. They make it to the bottom of the ramp, causing Maryse to do her signature hand gesture towards the camera that was awaiting them, causing the man holding it to take a step back.

XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) BpCHnbb

Maryse takes the lead and begins to make her way up the steel ring steps, with The Miz following suit. She makes it onto the apron before turning around, leading to The Miz sitting on the middle rope and lifting the top one a bit higher, giving his wife the opportunity to enter the ring easily. After she does, The Miz enters right after her and they make their way towards the side of the ring closest to the main camera.

XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) Q8J6Vus

The Miz takes a step on the bottom rope for leverage so that he could toss his other leg over the top rope and place it on the middle one before extending his arms out as Maryse takes her place at his side and does her all too familiar hair flip in unison with her husband. After holding their positions for a few extended moments, The Miz hops back down onto the apron and takes a few steps to his left, calling for a microphone. Rejoining his wife at the center of the ring, The Miz raises the microphone he just received but before he could utter even a single word...

The AJ marks in the crowd begin to lose their minds at the sound of the Phenomenal One's theme hitting the airwaves within the arena, the thing is, there's not many AJ marks left in the XWL universe these days, but some could argue that there's more AJ marks out there than their is MizFits, nonetheless AJ steps through the curtain and out onto the stage equipped with a mic in hand and with a serious look on his face. There's not typical AJ Styles spectacular entrance with pyro and theatrics tonight, the Phenomenal One is out here and he appears to mean business.

(AJ Styles)

Ya look a little surprised to see me Miz, matter of fact you also look a little annoyed at the fact that I've come out here and effectively stolen your spotlight. But lemme ask ya Miz, should you really be surprised that I'm out here right now? Don't think too hard pal cause I'll answer for ya, NO! you shouldn't be surprised that I'm out here right now, because I'm merely returning the favor for what you did last week.

AJ begins to walk down the ramp as he speaks.

(AJ Styles)
Last week, I was your guest on Miz TV, now don't get me wrong, it is YOUR show Miz, a pretty shitty one at that, but nonetheless it is indeed your show, but make no mistake about it, last week was about ME! the PHENOMENAL ONE, AAAAAJAAAAYYYY FREAKIN STYLES!!!!

AJ runs his hand through his hair quickly before continuing.

(AJ Styles)
It was my night Miz, my moment to finally be recognized as the top guy in this company, to finally get what I've deserved for the last year now, respect, acknowledgement, and most importantly of all, PAYMENT!!! Now it is true, I did sign the contract and I did get all of those things, they're all mine now, but what I also got last week, was a side dose of DISRESPECT!!! Disrespect from you Miz!!!

AJ turns the corner and approaches the steps.

(AJ Styles)
You tried to steal my moment, you tried to steal my thunder out here last week, now mind ya, Cena tried it first and hit me with that cheap shot AA, but then, then you took it upon yourself to try and make some kind of statement by beating up John Cena. I mean I won't lie, it's hard not to like watching Cena get beat up, but ya see, beating up John Cena is MY JOB! AND MY JOB ALONE!!!

AJ walks up the steps and out onto the apron.

(AJ Styles)
I may have got that lucrative contract last week, but that doesn't mean I'm a mooch who's gonna take it and run, I'm gonna give this company every cent that they paid me for on that deal, and that starts with BEATING UP JOHN CENA AT DOWNPOUR!!!!

AJ enters the ring.

(AJ Styles)
So Miz, if you wanna try and make statements by beating up Cena and if you wanna try and steal my job of beating up John Cena at Downpour by signing a match contract that didn't even belong to you, then me and you are about to have a big problem BOY!

Miz chuckles to himself before suddenly charging AJ with the mic in his hand looking to blast AJ in the skull, but AJ saw it coming and ducked out of the way at the minute and instinctively AJ backflipped and dropped Miz with Pele Kick from outta nowhere! Miz just got sent flying out of the ring.

Maryse quickly escapes the ring to check on her husband, who just got personally ejected from the ring, courtesy of the “Phenomenal One.” AJ tosses the microphone aside and begins motioning to a slowly rising Miz, who's being assisted by his wife, telling him to reenter the ring to start round two.

Discretion is the better part of valor on this night as The Miz throws up his arms, not wanting anything to do with Styles tonight. He instead opts to walk up the ramp with Maryse at his side, leaving AJ in the ring to stand tall after their brief altercation.

Now on the stage, The Miz and Maryse look back towards the ring where AJ Styles is now standing on the middle rope with his arms extended, attempting to bait The Miz back into the ring to no avail. Not being one to get outdone, The Miz raises his hands in the air, mocking AJ's signature pose, causing the “Phenomenal One” to grow a smirk on his face before extending his hand towards The Miz, or in this particular case, behind him. The Miz scoffs and takes Maryse's arm in his before they turn around to leave the stage, which quickly becomes a “Miztake.”

Behind him stands John Cena, causing Miz to stop dead. The crowd popping for Cena who doesn't even smirk, throwing a punch Miz's way. Miz attempts to respond but Cena unloads on him in a flurry of punches, knocking him against the barricade next to the ramp. Cena backs up, taking off and clotheslining The Miz over, right into the laps of several of the fans. Cena backs up, taking off his hat, throwing it the opposite way and removing his shirt. He tosses that in the face of Maryse before turning back towards The Miz.

He reaches over the barricade, grabbing Miz by the hair and pulling him back over the barricade. As Miz slumps on the barricade, he reaches up, poking Cena in the eye, causing him to retreat for a moment. Miz regains his composure, coming over the barricade, kicking Cena in the gut, backing him up the ramp. All the while AJ stands in the ring, clapping for the duo sarcastically realizing they're just killing themselves before Downpour.

Cena is beaten back up the ramp, Miz taking a moment to breathe before taking off in a sprint. He looks to deck Cena but Cena drops his shoulder, flipping him onto the metal with a back body drop. Miz arches his back in pain as he collides with the steel of the ramp, rolling off the side into the empty area accompanying either side of the ramps. Cena follows as Miz attempts to crawl away, grabbing him by his waist line.

Cena pulls him up, grabbing him by the back of the head, sending him face first into the tron on the edge of the stage. Miz bounces off of it, right back into Cena who grabs him once more and sends him back into the LED board again. Miz slumps, falling to the floor as Cena stands over him. With a moment of hesitation Cena picks him up once more. Miz lashes out with a low blow, catching Cena off guard and both men fall to the ground.

Miz begins to crawl, heading for the ramp. He makes it as Cena begins to move, crawling his way onto the steel, moving up it. Maryse moves to him, urging him upward and onward to the back where they can make their grand escape. Miz barely makes it to his feet, staggering for the curtain. He takes off through it as Cena climbs onto the stage, barreling after him.

A moment passes then the curtain parts, Miz coming flying back through it. He rolls across the stage, Cena hot on his heels, deliving a big kick the his side. Miz rolls into the LED Board on the stage this time, using it to help him stand. He stand, throwing a punch at Cena without a lot of force behind it and Cena ducks it, dropping the shoulder and lifting The Miz up onto his shoulders. To his left, a table, sat off the stage. Cena takes a moment, looking at that, then the crowd, then AJ Styles in the ring. He waves his hand in front of his face towards AJ Styles before tossing Miz off through the table and to the concrete floor.

The crowd erupts as Cena stands over the broken frame of the table, along with The Miz. Maryse rushes to her husband's aid, medics coming out from the back to check on him and his tathered suit. Maryse yells at Cena who ignores her completely, eyes glued on Styles in the ring. Cena then mouths to him.

"You? Him? I don't care. You want some? Come, get, some."

With that, he throws up a taunt to which AJ applaudes, smirking as he's slightly amused by the attitude Cena has at the moment. Both men appear confident in what is to come in a few weeks at Downpour. Cena doesn't even crack a smile as we head to commercial break.

Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition )   XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 6:37 pm

Anarchy returns from a brief commercial break and we see darkness for a few moments. The crowd and announcers wondering what’s going on. Seconds later we hear faint cackling. Leaving the audience even more puzzled. The cackling suddenly stops when out of nowhere a room is dimly lit up and we soon realize that we’re in the lockeroom of The Monster Abyss.

As the camera pans to a still motion we focus on The Monster who appears to be sitting on a bench in his lockeroom. Wearing his coat Abyss can be heard lightly laughing to himself. He suddenly jerks and turns his head towards the camera. He lets out an odd smile and we see several of his teeth missing. He motions for the camera man to come closer and hesitantly he does so. Seconds later Abyss begins to speak

XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) Abyss

Abyss
These last few weeks have definitely been a sight for everyone to see now haven’t they? After YEARS of being gone from this company I’ve stepped foot back into this place that I once called home. This time, however, I didn’t come..Alone. You see.. The Big Show took it upon himself to point something out to people last week. Something that he thought he knew.

Abyss
Big Show claims that I am nothing more than a fraud.. I’m a shell of my former self. That I’m trying to relive what he calls glory days. He INSIST that I pack things up and leave this place because there’s only room for one true force in XWL. Which he claims to be.. The thing about it is.. Big Show.. My friend what you fail to realize is there’s more than enough room in this place for several big men..BUT.. There’s only so much room for a MONSTER like myself.

Abyss pauses for a moment and messes with his hair. He pulls out a few strands and looks at them before tossing them to the floor

Abyss
The thing about it is, Show, you’re no different than any other big man that’s tried to take me down. Whether it be you, or, this so called Monster Among Men Braun Strowman. You see, Braun, only got a taste of what Decay and I are capable of. He’s seen the amount of PAIN I’m not only willing to dish out but the amount I’m willing to put myself through to prove that there’s only room in this place for one TRUE Monster. These SCARS… These BURNS… They are all of my own doing. They may have been done by an opponent but.. And this is the difference between you and I… I.. Welcome them. I feed off of them.

He pauses for a moment removing his jacket and shows his arm still covered slightly in some faint blood and massive scars from his encounter with Strowman at Final Stand

XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) EIqTmc1

Abyss
Strowman for weeks you, Steiner, and Bayley have tried to torment those of us in DeCay but as you learned first hand, it will take a LOT more than that to tear us down and make us succumb to any damage you claim to lay to us. We told you all when we came here after so long that XWL would Decay from the inside out at our hands.. And Hugs and Guns.. Tonight… It shall start with you.. and it shall be beautiful…

Abyss goes to speak again when his door creaks open. He looks over and starts rocking back and forth and laughs. The lights suddenly dim and begin to flicker when two figures step into view. After a few seconds it appears to be none other than Rosemary and Crazzy Steve. They both walk towards The Monster and sit down beside him. Rosemary then gets off the bench and positions herself below Abyss before looking upwards and she speaks

.:Rose IGN Rosemary Rose IGN:.
It's okay my dear monster they don't quite get it yet. That is why we prove to the world at Downpour we are not just all talk together we are powerful, but separately we are just as strong. We..

Rosemary taps her fingers to the side of her head as she looks down, and then slowly raises her head

must destroy them. Our artistry will be shown as we paint the canvas in their crimson blood. They all will come to realize we are darkness, and chaos made flesh. There is no stopping us as we set for Downpour.. We do not need confidence like these mere mortals going into our matches we just need a clear goal, and that goal ultimately is always to cause as much chaos, and destruction as possible. Now with our eyes set upon the gauntlet for number one contendership for the women's title

Rosemary puts her index on her chin, and looks as if she is in thought

How much chaos will be caused within that match at the hand of Demon Assassin Rosemary? These women think they stand a chance against a death dealer. What a beautiful start to a  joke, but watch as I deliver the punch line at Downpour.

Rosemary giggles as Crazzy Steve steps forward

Crazzy Steve
All of this could have been avoided, all you had to do was leave me and leave us alone. We tried to warn you what you were about to deal with, the carnage you were about to suffer, but no you continued to interfere in our work, you continued to attack us only digging your graves deeper and deeper as time passes. You want a tag team you get a tag team match, but since none of you seem to understand our brand of carnage were making this a monsters ball match. Both of you will FINALLY learn to mind your business and one no both of you will be lying on that matt with an understanding that WE are the death dealers and WE will come out on top. See you at the ball hahahahahaha

Steve spins around with a grin and stands beside Rosemary as she looks at their Monster. Abyss stands up and tilts his head. Suddenly he shoves the camera and as it falls to the floor we see DeCay walking out of their lockeroom
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition )   XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 8:57 pm

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) I0PP3HT XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) 7Ehi3T7

[SPOILERS]

The referee immediately raises a proud Natalya's hand in victory as the fans show their support with loud cheers, we notice a sign in the background that reads "Next Women's Champion" with a picture of Natalya beside it.

[Mauro Ranallo]
A big victory for Natalya tonight, defeating one of the five women that look to become Number One Contender when they clash in a Gauntlet match at Downpour.

[Corey Graves]
Not only that but the very woman that defeated Sister April one on one, in her very first match on Anarchy. Beating the woman that did that, sends a strong message to The Women's Champion.

[Mauro Ranallo]
The very woman that she challenges in just two weeks in The Main-Event of Downpour, when both of them step inside the dreaded Hell in a Cell!

[Corey Graves]
9 months in the making, and it may take the victor of that match another 9 months to recover from what transpires in what can only be known as Satan's Structure.

The Queen of Harts rushes to the corner, mounting the second rope, throwing her arms up to tremendous love from The XWL Universe.

XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) Rj4wmTS

Natalya's arms lower, now motioning around her waist, signaling that she WILL become Women's Champion. While she celebrates her victory, Dana Brooke begins to stir, obviously a little disappointed that she's once again fallen to her former mentor. .

[Corey Graves]
She better watch out, Dana Brooke is liable to yank her right off that corner.

[Mauro Ranallo]
What exactly makes you think that? Sure they've had their issues, but they a nice exchange earlier in the locker room, where Dana seemed quite remorseful almost in her behavior towards Natalya.

[Corey Graves]
You actually bought that?

With the noise changing a bit, some fans trying to warn Natalya of Dana stirring, she turns around to see Dana Brooke now back to her feet. Hopping down to the mat, she stares at her. Suddenly Dana's hand extends out to Natalya, an olive branch in a response to their exchange earlier in the night. Natalya looks on cautious for a moment, then extends her own, and the two share a show of sportsmanship with a handshake that makes the fans' cheers grow louder.

[Mauro Ranallo]
There you have it, a handshake sealing the deal on a fresh start for both ladies.

[Corey Graves]
That fresh start means nothing if Dana Brooke becomes Number One Contender, and Natalya becomes Women's Champion. Their relationship crumbled when The Women's Title was thrown in between them before, and mark my words it'll happen again.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Anyways, Natalya wanted to return to normalcy tonight, to just step in that ring and do what she loves again without the added presence of Sister April, and it appears she's been granted just that. The last time we saw Sister April she was crawling on her hands and knees out of The Dungeon she had brought Natalya to...I wonder where sh-

[Corey Graves]
Actually, Mauro, I've just received word from The General Manager herself that next week's episode of Anarchy, will see both Natalya and Sister April step inside Hell in a Cell to sign the contracts for their Main-Event at Downpour!

[Mauro Ranallo]
My word, inside The Cell? Talk about a look at what's to come...

[Corey Graves]
After what they've put each other through this last month, throwing to combustible elements within those walls, days before they clash for The Women's Championship? Does it get any bigger?

The scene closes with Dana Brooke raising Natalya's hand, sending us to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
Frowonder
Mid Card
Frowonder

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition )   XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 10:39 pm

XWL returns to the arena, consumed with sound of the packed crowd eager for the next part of the show. After a moment of Mauro and Corey sharing the weekly advertisements, the camera pans over the crowd. It seemed to keep panning for at least ten seconds and now the crowd seemed to get bored, after waiting so long who could blame them. However the stale mood in the air lifted and replaced..

At the sound of the gong, the audience began to mix with cheers and boo's, but most of all the: confused chatter filled the arena-- Undertaker's match wasn't until later on, and it is surely odd to see on of Undertaker's rare appearances in the ring with a mic. The chatter continued, but all confusion came to a close and the crowd fell almost to a hush when the lights fell dark and smoke clouded the stage. Then as the music began to fill the silence The Undertaker appeared from the smoke with the march like pattern to the beat of the funeral like music.

XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) 2110605_o

The Dead Man made his way to the ring with the same lifeless look on his face, his stare still cold and made each person feel like their life was at risk-- The Undertaker stares into each and every soul in his line of sight. The Undertaker ascends the steel ring steps and makes his way to the center of the ring. A man frantically scurries into the ring and offers a mic to the Demon of Death Valley; The Undertaker looks down at the mic, then into the man's eyes and takes the mic while still staring into the man's soul-- his gaze remained until the man very cautiously exited the ring. The way the light was, the Dead Man's eyes were not able to be seen due to how his hat covered his face, but there was no doubt it was the Undertaker himself. As his music faded, The crowd volume began to pick back up with cheers and boos, then all fell to a hush as the Dead Man rose the mic to speak.

XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) Undertaker-3-4-11

The Undertaker

Last week, it appears that another one of you mortals made the fatal mistake of trying to confront the being who can control your soul in the middle of his hand. You puny, pathetic mortals are all the same, you think you can fight the world, but you forget the one battle you always lose. Time and time again, you claim you fear no death, but the moment Death comes for you, that fear manifests in your soul and you all fear and cower before me...Your legs trembles and you beg for mercy, but it is too late to beg for second chances, the outcome always ends with your soul at my will. You mortals war amongst yourselves constantly, sending your champions to the grave, practically damning them all to Hell.. And in the end there may be a victor, but do you really win because from my point of view I am the only victor-- I collect the souls of the fallen. And in your time of peace you combat Death trying to save the lives of the dying and dead-- clawing to preserve their life, the thing is when you do this you tread on My grounds.. My territory.. My authority and you always forget the failure that is to come. You may be able to do battle with elements of this world, but the war that has never been won and will never be won is the war against me, for I reap the souls of the living, I AM DEATH. I tell you run, cherish the moments that you can because the moment I arrive, I cast you down to deepest pits of Hell, never to be returned, but you always try to do battle where loss is the only outcome... And now, another Champion arrives to battle Death.  

Just alluding to the Elite Champion the crowd grows louder in excitement. The volume of the crowd remains inconsistent: growing and ceasing in mere seconds, the crowd wanted to hear what was next, but they also wanted to see the battle that was to come. The Undertaker doesn't even acknowledge the crowd he stands before, but in his silence he lets them roar on for a few more moments. The Undertaker cracks a sinister smirk before continuing

XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) TheUndertakerpromo17_zpsc3230085

Your name is well known your own people fear you, but you hold no dominion over me-- others may fear you, but I see no threat in you. Many have fallen at the hands of you, and each battle you control the pace-- I see a lot of similarity in my actions, but there is one key difference. A beast doesn't compare to the Hand of Death, my power far exceeds any attack you have mastered. You can try to fight me like the countless others, but your soul will be in my collection. Brock Lesnar, I am not like the other mortals you have faced and you will soon figure out the horrors of seeing your life drain in front of your very own eyes. The feeling of having your soul ripped from your body and there is nothing you can do to stop it. You will be reduced to the bottom of the chain-- again you will walk amongst the living knowing you have no power. You should have taken heed of my warning: to prepare. Lesnar, your appearance last week only accomplished one thing: Angering me again. You only add to the Hell that awaits you because I am going to destroy you-- tear you apart and take your soul. I am going to torture you far worse than Balor, and I am going to instill the fear of Death into your heart... Brock Lesnar  I am going to unleash Hell's complete fury and I won't stop until you have been wiped off this Earth and dragged into Hell with your soul as payment. Brock Lesnar, the beast will be slain at Downpour and no one can save you from your execution. At Downpour I will rise among the Elite and YOU WILL. REST. IN. PEACE.

XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) The-Undertaker-on-Raw

The Undertaker's eyes roll into the back of his head to finalize his statement, when his eyes rolled back a serious and evil stare filled his eyes. The crowd's excitement couldn't contained any longer and they explode in a mixed reaction, half chanting his name and the other booing. Smoke filled the arena again and the Undertaker began to make his way out of the arena. As the Undertaker walked he didn't look back once and exited the same way he entered: through the cover of the mysterious smoke. When he left the lights rose again we return to our commentary team.

XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8hqWvcHv7P4IefHflK9XEBUWTfl2IX99mbqhA7nEUszG67eg

Mauro Ranallo

WOW. What a strong message made by the Undertaker with this rare appearance.

Corey Graves

Thank God that is over, I thought he was never going to stop rambling on.

Mauro Ranallo

Well I think it is obvious Dean Ambrose isn't even on his mind tonight, I think he is out to destroy Lesnar and make message.

Corey Graves

But he should be thinking about Ambrose, he is a lunatic, absolutely insane. Not to mention Ambrose eliminated him from the Final Standoff. He should want to destroy Ambrose just as much if not more than he does Lesnar, he shouldn't just go ' one soul at a time'. This is ridiculous.

Mauro Ranallo

I don't think we are in a position to judge the actions of a man who has attempted murder in the ring. And I think we will see Undertaker's rage a little bit in tonight's match against Ambrose. Stay tuned for more action on XWL Anarchy because you don't want to miss some of the matches that we are going to see.

With those words we head to a commercial break. Then to our next segment.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition )   XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 1:42 am

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) 5f5cUFV XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) 39HrAG1

AND....
THE WINNER IS...
NOT DECIDED YET

At the LITERAL last millisecond possible, Joe's hand grabs the ropes...and the referee's hand comes down...AND STOPS! His eyes look up, and he sees Joe's hand, stopping his count as his hand had nearly slapped the mat to complete the three count.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Goodness gracious it doesn't get ANY closer!

[Corey Graves]
We talked about Matt Sydal's ring awareness when he avoided being power bombed to the outside by Leo Kruger...but that right there was right on the same level.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Two men, so different, yet...their styles are meshing perfectly, I'm so glad the referee saw his hand or else this match would be over, and I must admit I almost never want it to end.

[Corey Graves]
Spoiler alert for all of you out there, including you Mauro...we, already know how this is going to end, with a Muscle Buster, just like what happened last week.

[Mauro Ranallo]
It's a new day Corey, and one thing I've learned, one thing we've ALL learned from watching Matt Sydal throughout his career, is you NEVER count him out.

[Corey Graves]
Whatever, anyways ladies and gentlemen, we've gotta take a commercial break, but stay tuned because you won't want to miss one of Matt Sydal's last matches.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Oh come on n-

Mauro's disgust at Corey dismissing Sydal's career, as if he's certain to lose to Leo Kruger at Downpour is cut off by a cut to a commercial break. Several commercials play from our sponsors, and soon we're back live to the action and Matt Sydal's on the second rope about to leap off. As he launches off for a cross body, Joe being the absolute being that he is...casually walks away without a care in the world, as Sydal crashes down to the mat, easily being avoided like a fly circling a bin of garbage. Instead of dealing with the nuisance of that fly buzzing around, just walk away like Samoa Joe.  

[Corey Graves]
THAT is what makes Samoa Joe THAT damn good. Welcome back to the action on XWL Anarchy, if you even questioned whether or not Samoa Joe's got Sydal right where he wants him, then look no further than what we just witnessed!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Most men would try to catch him, or quickly counter, but...he just...walked away as if it were nothing?

[Corey Graves]
Because he's THE DESTROYER, AND SYDAL'S HOPES OF WINNING, LET ALONE SURVIVING WERE JUST DESTROYED, MAURO!

With Sydal lying on the mat, Joe takes this time to walk over to the opposite corner and talk some trash. He sees a Seth Rollins sign and shouts "HEY YOU, YEAH YOU! I'M GONNA DESTROY HIM JUST LIKE I'M ABOUT TO DESTROY SYDAL! I'M ABOUT TO RIP UP THAT SO-CALLED GOLDEN TICKET!" 

SPOILERS
LIKE....
FOR REAL THOUGH...
DON'T SCROLL PAST THIS IF YOU AIN'T WATCHED THAT EPIC MATCH SON

[Mauro Ranallo]
OH MY GOD, HE'S ASCENDING TO THE TOP ROPE, COREY!

[Corey Graves]
OH COME ON, NOT THIS AGAIN!

[Mauro Ranallo]
SAMOA JOE'S LAID OUT ON OUR TABLE LIKE A GIANT FEAST!

[Corey Graves]
Leo Kruger avoided this certain doom earlier, MOVE JOE, THIS ISN'T GONNA END WELL IF YOU DON'T!

[Mauro Ranallo]
HE'S OUT, COREY! That kick caught him right across the temple, he was practically dead weight when Sydal placed him on there. Joe was eyeing this table just seconds before, it looks like Sydal beat him to the punch!

[Corey Graves]
DAMMIT ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS SIT HERE AND DO MY JOB, WHY DOES EVERYBODY HAVE TO COME STRAIGHT FOR OUR TABLE, THERE'S PLENTY OF GOOD TABLES UNDER THE RING, COME ON!

Every man, woman, child, EVERY SINGLE PERSON is on their feet, screaming at the top of their lungs as they see Samoa Joe in perfect prime position sprawled over the announce table, and Matt Sydal perched on the top rope. The referee tries to stop him, shouting to get down, to not do this...but what does he have to lose at this point? Earlier tonight Leo Kruger got him to agree to a career versus career match at Downpour, the biggest stakes of any match he's ever had, if he has any hopes of surviving this hunt of Leo Kruger's a hunter coming after his career, he has to send a message that lets Leo Kruger know who EXACTLY he's facing at Downpour, the threat that awaits him when one of them has their final match. Sydal rises up, standing on the top rope, peering down at Joe as the building continues to lose their minds over what we're seeing. He shouts at the top of his lungs "FEAST YOUR EYES ON THIS KRUGER!" Without a hint of hesitation, Matt Sydal leaps off the top rope, flying to the outside in perfect motion, CRASHING DOWN ONTO SAMOA JOE WITH THE GOLDEN STAR PRESS STRAIGHT THROUGH THE ANNOUNCE TABLE!

[Mauro Ranallo]
MAMA MIA!

As Mauro and Corey scattered, their headsets flung off, and the building collectively, and appropriately chanted "HOLY SHIT!" "HOLY SHIT!" "HOLY SHIT!" as two bodies laid where the announce table once stood. The referee is beside himself, but he's got a job to do. He starts to count both men out, perhaps it might be best to rule for a disqualification, or call the match off, but they've been known to let things slide every now and then, this is XWL after all, extreme is part of this company's DNA.

The building still goes crazy, chanting cheering, all while Matt Sydal and Samoa Joe have not moved a muscle, it was high risk, it sent a message, but it may have just ended this match as well.

Still no movement, but the audience can't seem to settle down, the "Holy Shit" chant meets it's end and a new chant sets forth "Matt Sydal!" gets just as loud as the former chant, showing their support for the man that has given it his all since day one in XWL. He was always underestimated, but much like tonight, he has a way of proving why underestimation just gives him the motivation to exceed those expectations.

You can see Sydal's arms grab at his ribs, his head lifting up, seeing Joe lying afar from him, before his head falls back down, relieved his risk at least neutralized "The Destroyer."

Sydal rolls over onto his stomach, his hands pressing up on the floor, slowly trying to drag himself closer to the ring, but he's feeling the effect of crashing down through Samoa Joe. The fans try to rally him to his feet but as the referee reaches

Hope dwindles, his hands dig into the floor, and with the last bit of his energy, he leaps into the air, sliding under the bottom rope into the ring as the referee counts "10!"  

Having thrown everything he had at Samoa Joe, The Golden Star Press through the announce table sealed the deal on his victory tonight, it's not by pinfall or submission, but after falling victim to The Destroyer last week in tag-team action, tonight was about surviving, about sending a message, about doing to Joe what Joe planned to do to him. The referee helps him to his feet, and he raises his arm in victory, getting into the ring before the official's count finished, earning a count-out victory. The fans cheer Matt's valiant effort tonight, and the fact that he put on a spectacle for all of them.

[Mauro Ranallo]
He defeated Samoa Joe, it may have been by count out, but tonight wasn't about winning or losing, it was about delivering a statement, one that Leo Kruger narrowly avoided earlier, but Samoa Joe wasn't so lucky.

[Corey Graves]
Was that statement that he's perfectly fine beating someone by a technicality?

[Mauro Ranallo]
Corey you and I both saw Samoa Joe rip the cover off our announce table, AFTER spearing Matt Sydal through that barricade over there. He had ill intentions, intentions that Matt Sydal used against him. I'm sure if Samoa Joe had uranage'd Sydal through this table and strolled back into the ring to accept his count-out victory you'd have been perfectly fine with it.

Sydal stumbles over to the corner, throwing his arms up with a shrug as he shouts "Never count me out!" Four words that have two meanings, obviously tonight he was able to make it back into the ring to avoid being counted out...but at Downpour with his career on the line, he delivers those words to any person that believes his career will truly come to an end at the hands of Leo Kruger. He's lived to prove people wrong his entire career, and though the stakes have never been higher, he intends to prove us wrong yet again. Medical officials, including referees, try to come to Joe's aid, but the angry brute shoves them away, sitting against the barricade with a scowl as we fade away to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition )   XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 3:33 am

We go backstage to see Chris Jericho pacing around backstage

Chris
WYATT!!!

Jericho wipes his face and wags his finger

Chris
You... You turned MY best friend against me and NOW he's just vanished! I DEMAND YOU TELL ME WHERE HE IS! He was the ONLY one that I liked in this stupid company!

Jericho tosses some chairs

Chris
WYATT I'M CALLING YOU OUT!!! At Downpour I invite you to the Highlight Reel and if you have the balls you'll face me man to man!

Jericho walks off.
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition )   XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 11:44 am

XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) M9XHtZ7XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) UbKYwzp

Leo Kruger goes for his spine bending Spinebuster but as Rollins is lifted into the air Kruger loses his grip Seth takes advantage and as he comes back to the ground he wraps his legs around Kruger's waist and rolls his him!

[Mauro Ranallo]
What a maneuver by SETH!

The ref slides into position!

1!

2!

It looks like Kruger is about to get out of it but Seth grabs the ropes to lock the position in!

3!

[Corey Graves]
Seth just stole this match!

Seth leaps off Kruger and quickly gets out the ring. Kruger chases after him but Seth is already walking up the ramp. Kruger shouts something at Rollins who just laughs and points to his head, signifying that the Architect outsmarted him this time

Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition )   XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 11:50 am

After an back and forth intense match up between The Undertaker and Dean Ambrose both men are on their knees trying to catch their breath. Both men are rising on shaky legs when...

The Undertaker looks quickly to the front of the stage for any sign of the beast. Unfortunately he's turned his back on the lunatic and pays for it. Dean quickly rolls him up in the school boy and locks his arms so Taker can't get out

1!...2!...3!

Dean Ambrose bolts from the ring before Taker can even process what's happened. The last image you see is Taker's seething look before XWL cuts to break

Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition )   XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 12:02 pm

As we come back from a commercial break, we head inside the ring where General Manager Layla is standing next to a table, with multiple chairs scattered throughout the ring. On the table is a closed black folder, along with a pen beside it, it's clear from what we see, that a contract signing is about to take place, but for which match? Her music dies down, and Layla grabs one of the mics also along the table and addresses The XWL Universe.

[Layla]
Ladies and Gentlemen thank you for coming out for tonight's edition of Anarchy! We are but two weeks away from our next Special Event, Downpour...an event, that I must admit has a special place in my heart because last year, that is where I had my last match. Throughout my career, I fought so that women could be a spectacle, could be bigger than any of us ever believed we'd be. And to see the division prosper, as much as it has this last year, brings a tear to my eye. I'm so proud of each and every Superstar that has fought for what they wanted, and because they have, Downpour could perhaps go down in history as the biggest night for women in XWL.

The audience lets out loud cheers, in full agreement with Layla's sentiment.

[Layla]
Not only will Natalya and Sister April end their bitter rivalry for The Women's Championship inside Hell in a Cell. We will decide who their next challenge is. Who steps up to the plate, and is ready to swing the spotlight their way? Five women, five each determined, talented, and unique in their own ways...look to claim The Number One Contendership, and they will do so in a Gauntlet Match. A match that puts your endurance to the test, that takes what you think you know about a traditional match, and turns it upside down. Wanting it bad enough is only half the battle, being able to overcome whoever comes out next, is the other half of it. You have The Boss Sasha Banks, a woman that has wanted to do nothing else than being here one day, in this division, be the champion, following in the footsteps of the greats before her. She fights to reclaim what was taken so soon from her, she fights to prove she is LEGIT.

A massive "SASHA BANKS!" chant fills the arena as she continues..

[Layla]
Rosemary, the woman that much like our Women's Champion has a chilling energy about her, dangerously skilled threatening to bring decay to everyone's hopes and dreams. Alexa Bliss the spitfire that wants to be at the top and will do anything to get there, athletically gifted and although she's gotten more than she bargained for with drawing the ire of Rosemary, she hasn't let that stop her from going after what she wants. Charlotte Flair, the second generation Superstar that promises to be better than her father ever was, she wasn't in the conversation like the others, so what did she do? She laid every single one of them out and proved that The Queen has all the tools to reign supreme. And last but not least...Dana Brooke. The woman that made her debut back in November, a powerhouse of athleticism, and strength...much like Sasha, this isn't her first opportunity, but she hasn't let that shake her confidence, she hasn't let that crush that fighting spirit within. Tonight we sign the contract to this incredible Number One Contenders Match, and so without further ado, please welcome first, Dana Brooke!

Before Dana's song even takes off, the crowd is off their feet, some booing her wildly with their thumbs down, and others surprisingly in support of the Cleveland blonde, who apparently won over some old fans after her talk with mformer mentor and number one contender, Natalya, last week.

XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) LUs0KkYm

As the stage flashes with different shades of red and yellow, Dana Brooke makes her athletic entrance onto the stage with a signature flip, and an infamous flex of her biceps.

XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) CbDaNCZm

Dana takes a moment to admire her own physique before grinning in content and beginning her journey down the ramp, hands conveniently placed on her hips. She nods to a few off the fans, egging them on every now and then as she beckons them to "bring it on."

Layla looks on from the ring as Dana hops onto the apron, pulling herself up with the ropes and giving the cameras another good flex before ducking down between the bottoms ropes and entering the ring. Her eyes narrow in and examine the table that is set up with a contract on it, and several microphones. With a slight nod to her boss, Dana grabs the pen, as well as a microphone.

[DANA BROOKE]
Before I sign this, I want to get something off my chest..

The crowd is again rather mixed, but with an obvious majority conducting boos and "WHAT" chants.

[DANA BROOKE]
Since my debut here in XWL, my career has been on somewhat of a roller coaster.. I came in on a high note, but went right back down the next week. I enlisted the help of my former training partner and mentor, Natalya-

Dana has to pause so that the crowd may ride out the quick pop in response to the renowned Queen of Hart's name.

[DANA BROOKE]
After that, I kept going down, and down, and down, until I finally turned on that mentor, and started marching to the beat of my own drum.. That worked for a little while.. I was part of a Women's Championship match at my first Final Stand.. I became the underdog and the bad guy at the same time- maybe not a psycho, backwoods, cult leader, but a bad guy nonetheless.

Dana shrugs it off as she walks back and forth around the ring while she speaks.

[DANA BROOKE]
There are a lot of heavy hitters in this division. You've got the "Boss," Sasha Banks.. A recent friend of mine, Ohio native Alexa Bliss.. Whatever Boogeyman-Dawn of the Dead hybrid you consider, Rosemary.. and the newest edition to the picture, Charlotte Flair. I've spent enough time on the road, competing and sharing a locker room with these women to know that all of them have what it takes to become the next number one contender for April's title, but they all have one, fatal flaw in common..

Dana takes a look around the crowd, sucking her teeth before holding her mic back up.

[DANA BROOKE]
THEY AREN'T ME.. I didn't come here and knockoff the Women's Champion on my first night to be tossed around and overlooked in a room full of worthy contenders. I came, to WIN. Not only that, I came to win CHAMPIONSHIPS. Opportunities have come and gone for me, but this time? Nothing is slipping through my fingers. It's time that these broads realize, that my bark? Isn't HALF as bad, as my bite.

A few more members of the crowd begin to join the cheering side as Dana gives them yet another determined nod as she clicks the pen and furiously places her signature on the paper before dropping the pen back onto the table.

[DANA BROOKE]
That's right, because playtime? Is OV-

Dana wasn’t even given the chance to finish before being interrupted. Another theme song sounds throughout the arena as attention is brought to the stage. The same stage that takes a more blue and pink color thanks to the graphics used for the Boss herself, Sasha Banks. The fans cheer louder than before as out from the back comes Sasha Banks with arms held up and spread wide.

XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) SGO4StG

In signature fashion, she leads herself to the center of the Anarchy stage and plants the both of her feet down. Her hands flashed her ‘Legit Boss’ golden knuckles that she wore before pushing her hands out to the side. A wide smile on her face as she looks out towards the crowd while one hand reaches for her sunglasses.

XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) WEfIy9s

[MAURO RANALLO]
Seems like the Boss couldn’t wait for Dana to finish.

[COREY GRAVES]
Goes to show just how disrespectful she is. She can’t even let someone finish talking before stealing the spotlight. Mauro, please, do me a favor and remind me why I’m supposed to support someone like Sasha Banks?

Her ‘BOSS’ glasses were brought from her face and tossed out to the crowd before Sasha Banks began to walk down the ramp with a purpose in every step she took. She didn’t take her usual entrance into the ring, moving to the side where the hard camera was and all, but instead, Sasha took the stairs and climbed into the ring through the middle and bottom rope. Her hand reached out and grabbed one of the many microphones before drifting her gaze over to Dana and flashing a smile at her.

XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) FTtnjR6

Then, once her theme went silent, Sasha Banks lifted her microphone up and spoke.

XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) SJJazFs

[SASHA BANKS]
I’m just going to say it. You aren’t winning this gauntlet, Dana.

The Boss shook her head before continuing.

[SASHA BANKS]
I admire the confidence after being continuously knocked down, but let’s be real. You and I are going to meet in that gauntlet. We’re going to stand one on one, face to face, and  I’m going to beat you again. I might pin you. I might make you tap out. I’m not sure yet but what I’m sure about is the fact that you’re going to be eliminated and your chance at that championship will be gone. What’s next? Because after getting pinned at Final Stand, you then lost at Downpour, and then what? At that point, no little pep talk will help you. You’ll be out of luck then. You won’t have a championship match. You won’t even have a chance to become number one contender. And most of all, considering you turned on the one person who really believed in you, you won’t have Natalya because she’ll be busy defending her championship against me at Cyberslam.

XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) 4W5HoX9

[SASHA BANKS]
I’m not like a lot of these people in attendance. I love these people, but I’m not like them. It’s going to take more than a pep talk for me to be on your side. I don’t like you. I don’t respect you. I don’t want Dana Brooke contending for that championship because Dana Brooke has done nothing to deserve it.

Sasha paused and proceeded to shrug her shoulders.

[SASHA BANKS]
The Boss is going to put you in your place and you’ll realize why I am the best that this division has to offer, and the same goes for the rest of the women in this match. Whenever the chance has been given to me, I came through, I defied the odds and I earned that championship match. I beat Michelle McCool to become the number one contender months ago. I won a tournament to become the number one contender not too long ago. Now, after Downpour, the Boss is going to be able to say she won a gauntlet to become the number one contender. No one’s going to stop me from winning this because I was born to do this. I didn’t choose to do this like you. You found wrestling. Wrestling found me. I owe my life to wrestling and if giving my body is what it takes to beat you, Alexa Bliss, Rosemary and Charlotte to get one more shot at that championship? Then so be it.

Her microphone was slammed down to the table and traded for a pen. Sasha quickly signed her name on the paper and then, before Dana had a chance to retort, Sasha lifted her microphone back up again.

XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) Jz8EOlK

[SASHA BANKS]
Oh, and when I win the championship? I won’t be in the mood to give you yet another shot at my championship. This Banks is done giving out loans. After all, you’ve already been handed enough in your career.

[COREY GRAVES]
Ohhhhhh, here we go! I'm excited now!

The mood in the arean changes on a dime as the theme of Alexa Bliss hits, causing the crowd to erupt in boos for her. Little Miss Bliss comes strutting out onto stage, mic in hand smirking towards the ring. She looks from left to right then brings the mic up to her lips, pointing to the ring.

[ALEXA BLISS]
Woah, woah, woah there Sasha, time to take a chill pill. Did you really just say that Dana has been handed enough hand outs? You? Of all people Sasha Banks did that? Ha. Ha, Ha. Ha, ha ha.

Alexa rolls her eyes after laughing very dryly at the thought that Sasha is calling anyone out on asking for hand outs. Alexa continues walking down the ramp, having only paused to roll her eyes, still addressing Sasha.

XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) QAmlKuN

[ALEXA BLISS]
It's about time for a reality check here Sasha because you've been handed more title shots than anyone on the roster. I mean, isn't that how you got this one? Pleading to Layla like a street urchin? Stealing the shot from more deserving members of the roster, but no matter as there is still hope in this match for someone of some actual talent to get a shot. I mean sometimes you just have to face the facts Sasha and the fact is: you will never live up to your role model's name.

Alexa climbs the stairs, entering the ring, walking across it. As she does her hand slips down, running across the table and with it, the contract. Then her finger points directly to Dana.

[ALEXA BLISS]
Don't think I'm forgetting about you though honey, because you aren't living up to the hype either when we're in the same ring. I'm here to win championships too, friends or not. I'm here to get some recognition. Listen, to, me!

Alexa shouts, looking to the crowd which had started booing her. She slowly turns back to the duo in the ring, obviously upset.

XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) 9pXfGjm

[ALEXA BLISS]
I've been in XWL for too long to be sitting on the back burner any longer. I am not going to be ignored anymore. When it comes to this ring I am the best. Hands down. I don't care if it's the back woods deranged Sister April. I don't care if it's the "my family was important twenty years ago" Natalya. I don't care if it's that pyscho Rosemary. I don't care if it's "my daddy wrestled so care about me" Charlotte. I don't care if it's little miss "I did it for Eddie" Sasha. Didn't like that one, did ya?

Alexa says, turning to the crowd, shooting a wicked grin. She then looks up, trying to find a care in the world.

XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) PGZDPYs

[ALEXA BLISS]
Oh and sadly, I don't care if it's even you Dana. Any woman on this roster can step up to the plate and I will put them down and at Downpour I'm proving that because unlike everyone else I won matches to earn my spot. I didn't scare people, I didn't beg and pleade, I didn't have to muscle my way in. No. I proved that I can't be touched in this ring and at Downpour- NO!

XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) LNFglCl

[ALEXA BLISS]
Forget about Downpour. At Cyberslam, I'm walking out with the title and there ain't a damn thing anyone in this match, or in the back can do about it.
Alexa slams the mic down on the table, having ended with quite the big talk. Her hand grabs the pen off the table as she signs the contract, her signature being fairly large.

[MAURO RANALLO]
Reminds me a bit of John Hancock there Corey.

[COREY GRAVES]
Nobody gets that joke and you're a nerd for even making it Ranallo. Sit back and look at your next women's champion. Need to learn to respect her a bit more while we're at it.

Alexa drops the pen instantly and puts her hands on her hips when she hears the bass of a guitar drop three times.

[COREY GRAVES]
Remember, when I was saying how Alexa was my favorite coming in? I am torn between her.. and this woman right here. Charlotte, she's got winning in her veins.

XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) RYNTX6t

Charlotte takes a slow walk out onto the stage and lets everyone grovel at her feet when she takes a twirl. Undoing her robe at the middle of the ramp, she drops it from above her head and smiles at the other competitors.

XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) PAqWYx0

[MAURO RANALLO]
Take notice on how the whole room stopped and didn't even blink when Charlotte's music hit?

[COREY GRAVES]
Do you blame them, Mauro.. you are in the presence of greatness. I know it's not something you're used to, as you cannot get within 300 feet of them, at least recognize.

Headed to the ring, Charlotte urges them to make way for her, as she's not there to engage in a squabble. Sasha reluctantly folds her arms and moves aside. Bliss rolls her eyes as if she is sick of Charlotte already. Dana doing the same as Sasha, folding her arms with an added tongue in cheek look. Taking the slow stroll up the steps and across the apron. She enters the ring and only has eyes for the contract.

Taking a microphone that was perfectly placed for her arrival off of the announce table, she collects her thoughts and then begins to speak.

[CHARLOTTE]
Oh, I'm sorry.. was I interrupting something? I'm sure, it wasn't THAT important anyway. Enough of the talking, how about I sign this contract and beat you all down as I am prone to doing, by being who I am. I am not called The Queen as a moniker, I am THE QUEEN, and I never get bested. No matter who you are, no matter where you're

She glances at Sasha, making a mockery out of her being from Boston by the look alone.

[CHARLOTTE]
From.. I will pick apart each and everyone of you. In the end, if I am down and out. I remain supreme, I remain at the top. Keep your giddy attitudes to yourselves, you're not winning this match, I AM.

Charlotte viciously picks up the pen and slams it down on the end which gives it a point. Flipping through a couple pages, she signs her name on the dotted line without batting an eyelash. Tossing the contract aside and the pen. She picks up the microphone yet again.

[CHARLOTTE]
Are we finished here? Can I leave, the sight of these 3rd rate athletes is starting to get me queasy. I have to really hand it to you ladies for coming out here, signing a contract and being hopeful that you have a chance. It takes a lot of guts to know you're a loser and taking pride in taking home the second, third and fourth AND FIFTH place trophy. Everyone put your hands together for the future alumni of lose-

Everyone woman in the ring turns their attention towards up the ramp as smoke fills the stage as Rosemary walks out onto the stage. She extends her hands out wide, and lets out scream that turns into laughter as she bends her knees to go into a squatting position. She sticks out her tongue gazing in to the cameras trying to freak out the people who are watching at home.

XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) VMKR0g

She rises back up, and walks down the ramp. She twists her head to the left then to the right popping her neck. A smile crawls upon the face of Rosemary as she turns her focus towards the ring seeing the other women inside the ring.

[MAURO RANALLO]
You can cut the tension with the knife as Rosemary makes her entrance.

[COREY GRAVES]
She is my favorite going into this gauntlet she has been on an absolute tear as of late, and I think for sure that is going to carry on into Downpour.

Rosemary now stands before the ring, and she slowly crawls her way into the ring gazing up each women with her hair in her eyes. She abruptly throws her head back to get the hair out of her eyes. She gets on both of her knees, and starts to slowly lean her body back then sticks out her tongue.

XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) LlIZms

The lights come back on, and Rosemary stands herself up. She casually walks over to the table, and picks up a microphone that was waiting for her.

Greetings children.. welcome to the beginning of your Decay. The hive is quite excited to see what you are all capable of expect little miss Bliss. The hive knows your pathetic, and weak. We do not see you as a threat with this match on the horizon. Do you remember what happened when we crossed paths within the Monster's Ball?

Fear settles in on the face of Alexa as she looks down at the contract the lies on the table.

[MAURO RANALLO]
Maybe Alexa is having second thoughts about getting into this with Rosemary being within this match.

Fear took place within you. As it always will each time our paths become on for a short time period. One thing you mortals don't realize is these hallways whisper, and ears are always listen. I have heard the names I have been called. "Crazy" or Sasha's personal favorite.. "Crazy as hell" you see these are words that silly little mortals put on things they don't understand. You all try to humanize, and

Rosemary taps her right index finger to the side of her head

Psychologize. Make things down to your level so you can say this is what's wrong with that, but there is nothing wrong with us. You all have to accept that monsters are real. Not figments of your imagination. Not something messed up in your heads. Not something to insti

Rosemary has a weird twitch

Institutionalize. We are real, and we are coming for you all. We shall take all of you one by one, and we will watch the world burn as we stand at the top...

After hearing Rosemary's words Alexa grabs the contract shoving it into Rosemary's chest, and with that force it pushes Rosemary to the floor. Charlotte steps forward laughing at how easy Rosemary was knocked over. Sasha rolls her eyes as Alexa makes her way over to her. A few words are exchanged, but Alexa won't take any more as she begins throwing punches. Sasha begins to fighting back. At the corner of the camera view see Dana and Charlotte start getting into it. Charlotte punches Dana to drive her back a little bit, but Dana fires back with a hard hitting elbow that send Charlotte down to the mat.

We switch camera views to show Dana with a slight smirk on her face as she runs bounces off the ropes, and hits Charlotte with a handspring cartwheel splash. We turn back to Sasha, and Alexa who in a grapple against the ropes. Alexa gets one arm out of the grapple, and punches Sasha in the stomach. Which causes Sasha to release her grip of the grapple. She steps back a bit. Alexa begins to laugh, and makes an "L" with her thumb, and index finger then places it on her forehead.

[COREY GRAVES]
Look at that Alexa calling loser straight to her face..

Sasha looks up, and anger grows upon her face. Sasha smacks Alexa across the face. Alexa grabs her face while turning, and faces the crowd. Sasha sees her moment, and jumps up placing her knees in the back of Alexa Bliss to start the Bank Statement, but Alexa holds onto the ropes, and Sasha crashes to the floor then rolls out of the ring. The camera moves to where we Dana trying to place Charlotte onto the table but Charlotte is starting to show signs of life by fighting back. Alexa rushes over, and begins throwing punches to the back of Charlotte. Dana grabs the head of Charlotte, and slams it against the the table. She picks up Charlotte, and places her on the table. Dana taunts by flexing her bicep, and Alexa tilts her as a smile grows. She rushes Dana, and grabs her by the hand turns her around quickly then plans her with a DDT. Alexa looks over her shoulder, and sees Charlotte still laying on the table then looks down upon Dana a cheesy smile forms on the face of Alexa as she picks Dana up to her feet. She walks over to the table with Dana then places her upon it with Charlotte. Alexa then hurries, and climbs the top rope. She jumps off, and hits a Twisted Bliss on Dana, and Charlotte. Shortly after Alexa gets up to her feet, and stands in the middle of the ring. Sasha Banks quietly crawls into the ring behind Alexa Bliss, but shortly after Rosemary finally rises up. Sasha not being able to see if anything is in front of Alexa. Sasha catchs Alexa off guard by grabbing onto her from behind, but in that same moment Rosemary grabs Alexa for Red Wedding but then Rosemary realizes Sasha is behind Alexa a laugh bellows out of Rosemary as she also grabs the leg of Sasha lifting both women into the air.

[MAURO RANALLO]
LOOK AT THIS! SHE HAS DONE IT AGAIN!!!

Rosemary sticks her tongue, and then a look of pure rage takes over her as he delivers an incredible double Red Wedding upon Alexa, and Sasha Banks. She quickly gets up to her feet, and laughs hysterically as she walks around the ring. She stops right in front of the contract that lies upon the ground. Rosemary bends down picking up the folder that the contract is located in. She opens the folder, and pulls out the pen that is within the folder. Rosemary raises it high into the, and laughs as she clicks it. She signs her name upon the contract, and then raises it high into the air making a statement that she will be victorious. The camera slowly fades as the last image we see before the commercial break is Rosemary standing tall.

Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition )   XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 12:03 pm

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) SxDtfBjXWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) RpkLp1e

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition )   XWL Anarchy:  5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 5/1/2017 - 5/8/2017 (The "HEY ALL THE ADMINS WORK TODAY SO WE HAVE TO POST IT NOW BUT DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS IN IT UNTIL 5:00 PM EST" Edition )
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next