Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Cyberslam: 7/3/2017 - 7/17/2017

Go down 
+12
T-Roll
Zack
Tango
Strummania
imagohard2nite
LazyEye513
Pringle96`
Taco
CaptainGreed
Plus
IIYoungg
P.R Son
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Cyberslam: 7/3/2017 - 7/17/2017   XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2017 5:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 3 Q2yPcv4

LIVE FROM: ALLSTATE ARENA
CHICAGO, IL  

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 3 IT6Ewk3

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 3 DuGb0NT

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 3 S4ZxxDe

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 3 BOJ6SME

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 3 1S0CyYi

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 3 YlV2F8R

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 3 9fGTg2F

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 3 CpdAept

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 3 1theqRa

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 3 1l5L4cS

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 3 D2FXADU

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 3 GmrdDrm

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Cyberslam: 7/3/2017 - 7/17/2017   XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 17, 2017 11:04 am

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 3 D2FXADU

We come back to see an unusual sight of eyes staring back at us. The lights have been dimmed and as the camera pans back you can see the evil awaiting in the ring. Rosemary stands smiling, ready. There is a slight twitch to her hand, showing that she's getting antsy awaiting her opponent. The crowd is left in silence for a while but then music hits

Unlike the April's usual entrance there is no Sisterhood flanking her. No one nor her is singing her single. Even her lantern is missing. Instead April stands with her back to the stage. The leather jacket she's wearing has a pink maple leaf on it, an obvious tribute to her Sister Natalya. April slowly turns around and stares down the ramp. At her opponent. At her end maybe. April walks down the ramp, confliction in her eyes, not knowing what to expect. She still hasn't been told what match she'd be competing in yet. April lays her title down before the ring and slides in. April slowly approaches the her opponent who sends her a creepy smile. Without warning flames engulf the side of the ring! April, started by the fire, looks around in panic.
The bell ring and Rosemary leaps into action

Mist is spit straight into the eyes of the Champion. April shrieks in pain! Rosemary laugh as she grabs April by the hair and drags her near the ropes, near the fire. April attempts to fight but being blinded has put her in a bad position. The two end up with April being pushed near the fire between the top and middle rope. Rosemary pushes hard but April uses the ropes to not be burned. After a long struggle April launches a wild elbow that catches Rosemary in the mouth. Rosemary lets go and holds her mouth while April scurries away from the fire. She gets up and tackles Rosemary. Once on top April's face takes a deranged look and she throws punch after punch after punch.
It's faint but you can April yelling "You'll pay for what you did to her!"and "I'm gonna end you right here!"

Finally Rosemary pushes her off. When both women get up April attempts a clothesline but Rosemary ducks under her arm while grabbing it. She pulls the Champion into a quick snap suplex that brings the fire to life! With April on the ground she drops a few elbows on her, making the fire dance around the ring. The more the fire increases, the more it feels harder to breath for April. The challenger picks her up by the hair and tosses her into the ropes. April comes back to be damn near broken in half by a spear! The fire rises again making Rosemary grip April by the hair and drag her to the bottom rope. She lays April's head on the bottom rope and with her foot set on April's head she pushes it towards the fire! April spasms around trying to get free and more importantly not have her face melted off! Somehow April manages to slip away and quickly backs into the corner

April dodges a flying forearm from Rosemary who bounces off the corner turnbuckle. April capitalizes off the mistake and grabs Rosemary by the back off the head. She begins to smash her head into the turnbuckle over and over and over, each time fire arising. Finally April lets her drop to the mat. April looks down at Rosemary lying flat on her back and decides to ascend to the top rope. She looks back for only a second. She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath. Little does she know in that time Rosemary has stopped playing possum and gotten to her feet. April, oblivious, steadies herself and launches herself off the top rope into a moonsault! But she's caught by Rosemary and put onto her shoulders! Rosemary hits the champion with the Red Wedd-NO! During her descent down April counters it into a vicious spinning DDT! The fire pops up and surprisingly some of the crowd does too! Both women lay on the mat, fatigue starting to set in

April starts to shake off the cobwebs and slowly gets to her feet. She drags Rosemary to the bottom rope and it's clear she is intending on ending this match. But Rosemary in a feat of strength, pushes April off and to the ground from her position.
Not willing to let her advantage go April is right back on her though. As Rosemary is getting up she irish whips her into a corner. April advances on her and sets her up on the top rope.
The Women's Champ climbs the second rope and hooks the arm of her challenger. She attempts to slam her but Rosemary blocks it. She tries it again but this time Rosemary punches her in the stomach, knocking the wind out of her. Rosemary then scoops the Champion in her arms and somehow maneuvers her on her shoulders. Rosemary smiles viciously and leaps off the second rope, landing maybe the most devastating Red Wedding that XWL has ever seen! The impact of the two women hitting the mat sends the flames high than they've ever been! Both women lay limp on the mat, neither having the energy to move

It feels like hours but eventually both women start to move.
Rosemary slowly manages to sit up and turns around laughing at April and the pain of flames that is soon to come. Unexpectedly April suddenly pops up in spider position, her own twisted grin on her face. Both both women stare at each other,
neither's smile wavering. Like something has clicked in their minds though they're both back on their feet! It doesn't take long for things to turn into a brawl. Back and forth they swing sloppy punches at each other. Rosemary lands a headbutt that sends April sprawling back towards the ropes. April bounces off and comes back with a big boot to the chest! Rosemary mirrors what April did but instead of coming back with a harder blow she comes back into the awaiting arms of April. April sets her up for the Sister Abigail! But Rosemary fights it! She manages to power out of it and pushes April away. Now having space Rosemary charges forward, intent on break April with another spear! But this time the Champion is ready for her and when Rosemary gets too close April catches her with a very Bray Wyatt like full body dive. April's and Rosemary's body bounce off each other in a way that it's hard to tell who got the worst out of it! The answer is given to us though as April quickly gets up and walks towards Rosemary

April gets Rosemary up and looks at her with a expression that is hard to read. Is there pity there. Anger? Hate? It's hard to read though and after a few seconds April snaps out of it and sets Rosemary up in position for the Sister Abigail. April kisses the cheek of Rosemary and plants her with a vicious Sister Abigail! April stares down sadly at Rosemary. It's like looking into a mirror reflection of herself. With that done April begins to drag the dead weight of Rosemary to the ropes. April picks her up to her feet and with a sigh she throws her over the top rope and into the flames! Except she hasn't! Rosemary has recovered enough to where she managed to hang on and even though the flames are tickling her heels she isn't on fire just yet. April notices and walks to Rosemary. Rosemary attempts another mist attack but the Champion is ready for it and slaps her hand over Rosemary's mouth! The mist spills out harmlessly between the fingers of April. With that taken care of April rears back her right leg and with all her might, with all her fury launches a brutal leg kick! The kick lands on Rosemary's ankle and it takes her off her feet. Rosemary lands back first onto the edge of the apron and more importantly in the fire

The agonizing screams of Rosemary quickly fill the arena and the staff at ringside quickly work to put her out. One would expect April to be smiling or laughing at the pain Rosemary is surely in. But April doesn't. Instead she just looks on with a mix of pity and sadness. The fire has been turned off, allowing April to leave. April turns on her heels and leaves the ring. She grabs her title but doesn't put it over her shoulders or around her waist. It hangs limply in her hand as she walks slowly up the ramp. April reaches the entrance to the back but stops. She takes one last look at the scene behind her with a conflicted expression before taking off to the back, still the Women's Champion
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Cyberslam: 7/3/2017 - 7/17/2017   XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 17, 2017 11:08 am

imagohard2nite wrote:
LazyEye513 wrote:
imagohard2nite wrote:
Pffft...nothing but cabinent wannabes, hell they wanna be like us so bad half the shit they do has already been done.

But we haven't become a laughing stock yet! The cabinent had a head start on us in that department so I think you guys had a unfair advantage there

:damn

I forgot y'all are the ones with a champion in the grou...oh wait that's us...we're just having to bust our asses to get to the top which is ok, just watch out "club" one day your time will come

:fact

Be wary of quick pump champs. You got to get a defense under your belt son. Not everyone can break records and bring prestige to it when they hold a title like me afterall! So hopefully the club doesn't invade your title scene. We'll cross paths at some point. Just remember, you can't outrun a bullet!
Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Cyberslam: 7/3/2017 - 7/17/2017   XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 17, 2017 1:24 pm

LazyEye513 wrote:
imagohard2nite wrote:
LazyEye513 wrote:
imagohard2nite wrote:
Pffft...nothing but cabinent wannabes, hell they wanna be like us so bad half the shit they do has already been done.

But we haven't become a laughing stock yet! The cabinent had a head start on us in that department so I think you guys had a unfair advantage there

I forgot y'all are the ones with a champion in the grou...oh wait that's us...we're just having to bust our asses to get to the top which is ok, just watch out "club" one day your time will come

Be wary of quick pump champs. You got to get a defense under your belt son. Not everyone can break records and bring prestige to it when they hold a title like me afterall! So hopefully the club doesn't invade your title scene. We'll cross paths at some point. Just remember, you can't outrun a bullet!

Your right you can't outrun a bullet, but the question is why are two of you carrying knives around? Didn't you ever hear you don't bring a knife to a gun fight?

dean: :think
Back to top Go down
Pringle96`
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: XWL Cyberslam: 7/3/2017 - 7/17/2017   XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 17, 2017 1:59 pm

imagohard2nite wrote:
LazyEye513 wrote:
imagohard2nite wrote:

I am going to morph into mankind ring vince and start the union up again and put you all in your places
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Cyberslam: 7/3/2017 - 7/17/2017   XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 17, 2017 3:17 pm

I'm just gonna put this out there, I don't believe anyone is seriously trying to start anything with anyone, it feels like harmless banter, that I for one welcome considering it's not just like every other show where things are posted and there's no actual interaction with people. So I'd like it to continue moving forward, but if anyone does feel anything has been personal or taken offense to something I'm sure that wasn't anyone intention.

Like I love Gregg getting to make a cool different return as Orton, I'm not actually shitting on him by damning JBL for giving Orton a purpose. As for The Elite/IC interaction to me it just feels like banter between 2 champions trying to put their belt over as the best, I like it because it's actual interaction, and this place needs more of that. To me all that feels like it's all in good fun so I don't want that to come across as anything else.
Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Cyberslam: 7/3/2017 - 7/17/2017   XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 17, 2017 3:37 pm

Eli Drake steps out onto the stage, but stops to see Cactus Jack waiting in the ring for him. Eli points at Cactus Jack, and yells

.:Eli Drake:.
Dummy! When I a say Dummy you say Yeah! Dummy Ye...

The crowd yells Yeah

I AM NOT TALKING TO YOU I AM TALKING TO ME!

Eli Drake starts walking down to the ring quickly. He hops onto the apron, and climbs in.

[Corey Graves]
Alright Mauro it's time to see what match these two men will be having

A graph is shown with FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE WITH NO WEAPONS!

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 3 CpdAept

Eli Drake begins taunt, and the fans in the crowd catch his eye that are yelling profanity at him. He quickly gets out of the ring, and exchanges words at them.

Shut up Dummy! I got a Dummy to beat! Now quite down DUMMY!

Eli taps the fan on the head as if he was petting him.

Eli stands up, and goes to the corner, and gets on the second set of ropes taunting to the crowd. He begins to hear movement behind him, and he incredibly jumps keeping his balance doing a 180 putting him in the perfect spot as he sees Cactus Jack getting to his feet.

Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Cyberslam: 7/3/2017 - 7/17/2017   XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 17, 2017 3:38 pm

The cameras cut backstage to Layla's office as we see her and a man in a suit sitting and talking and laughing. The man then leans up and signs something on the table, the camera man being cautious to not intrude on potentially private business. The man then stands up and shakes Layla's hand as we hear her ask...

Layla
How are you going to announce this?

Man
I'll call you tomorrow with the details, sound good?

Layla
Sounds perfect!

Before the man can turn around to reveal who it is, Layla stops him once more.

Layla
Before you go, Welcome back.

The man picks up his cigar off of the desk and turns around to reveal it is none other than the man revealed in the crowd earlier as Cody.

Cody walks out smiling with the cigar in his mouth. Cody walks by the camera and winks to acknowledge his existence as the crowd pops once more.
Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Cyberslam: 7/3/2017 - 7/17/2017   XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 17, 2017 3:45 pm

P.R Son wrote:
I'm just gonna put this out there, I don't believe anyone is seriously trying to start anything with anyone, it feels like harmless banter, that I for one welcome considering it's not just like every other show where things are posted and there's no actual interaction with people. So I'd like it to continue moving forward, but if anyone does feel anything has been personal or taken offense to something I'm sure that wasn't anyone intention.

Like I love Gregg getting to make a cool different return as Orton, I'm not actually shitting on him by damning JBL for giving Orton a purpose. As for The Elite/IC interaction to me it just feels like banter between 2 champions trying to put their belt over as the best, I like it because it's actual interaction, and this place needs more of that. To me all that feels like it's all in good fun so I don't want that to come across as anything else.

I agree, I'm not trying to actually call anyone out, it's just harmless fun
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Cyberslam: 7/3/2017 - 7/17/2017   XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 17, 2017 4:22 pm

Moving on to our next match up on CyberSlam, the atmosphere begins to pick up once a vignette flashes onto the screen, featuring our newest signee to the women’s division, Asuka. She has made such a quick impact, a deep impact in only a mere few weeks. Instigating all of her potential opponents here tonight, in Charlotte, Summer Rae and Natalya.

[Corey Graves]
She does not have an ounce of weakness in her mentality, she lurks in the shadows because she can, Ranallo.

[Mauro Ranallo]
A dangerous woman, indeed is the Rainbow Haired Warrior. Nothing can stop her from turning heads, even if she falls short to the odds against her. Tonight, we find out who her opponent is, and I know it will be a battle for sure.

[Corey Graves]
Normally, I would be unbiased but I don’t have a good feeling about anyone who steps in the ring with Asuka, she can take you out with a single kick, let alone a finisher move. It’s not going to be pretty, and I think she would not want to have it any other way.

[Mauro Ranallo]
That video package showing what’s in store for every fan in the Allstate Arena.

[Corey Graves]
Chicago will be the rebirth of Asuka. She is truly, unstoppable.. regardless of the outcome here tonight!

The lights dim and the titantron flashes with the name “ASUKA” in bolded pink and yellow lettering. A gray mask that portrays the mystique of Asuka, luminescent in the background. A holographic starts to take center stage, Asuka appears behind it, wearing her long robe that is full of Japanese symbols and shines as bright as her hair. A plastic mask covering her face, to eliminate any reaction until she chooses to do so. A red sun with dripping blood near the lips of the mask’s design. A silver chain only keeping it on Asuka’s head.

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 3 USPflMb

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 3 AjhjSeI

The camera zooms in and it focuses on her not moving from the position, scanning the crowd from behind the mask, Asuka takes the air out of the room with her arms out wide and the removal of the mask, to show her war paint across each side of her face, and a smile symbolizing “Looks that could kill”. She’s enjoying herself, and is in the zone. Slipping the mask on she begins her descent.

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 3 SHHhi3j

The music picks up and she whimsically raises her arm above her head, and points to every side of the arena, walking with a purpose, one foot over the other. Dancing along to her theme music, the calm before the storm. Her attire of class and as if she owns the place with every step down the ramp. Dragging behind her the robe that resembles what a Geisha girl would wear.

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 3 Jd0S7iF

[Corey Graves]
How can you not be impressed with Asuka?

Reaching the bottom of the ramp, she quickly runs up the steel steps and the robe swiftly goes off the ground and alongside the apron beside her, as she takes herself inside of the ring. Once she’s in the ring, she scales the opposite turnbuckle and places her foot on the post.

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 3 OF1HxhS

Swaying her head up and down to the tempo and rhythm of the chants breaking out in every direction, Asuka rips the mask off of her face and holds it to the side of her, biting the chain before releasing it to the ground below.

Shimmying the robe off to the outside.  Asuka yells to empower the crowd and liven them up! She returns to the center with a microphone in hand, with the question still in everyone’s mind, who is Asuka up against?

Asuka bites her lip gently, and rubs it off with her left thumb.

[Asuka]
Tonight.. .. .. I DESTROY. Whoeverrr comes out.

She laughs and cups the microphone whilst looking up at the ramp, the graphic of her options are shown and the commentary team quickly analyzes it.

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 3 DuGb0NT

[Corey Graves]
On one hand we have the H.B.I.C. The head blonde in charge, Summer Rae who would try and outsmart Asuka, with Allie outside, that could very well be a possibility of an upset. Asuka would have her hands full with Charlotte Flair, that goes without saying. The chances of them two striking each other to exhaustion is 100 to 1.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Cannot forget the newly reformed Natalya Neidhart, who now has her head no longer on a swivel, she’s not intimidated nor scared of what awaits her tonight, if she is the chosen one. In Valor she trusts and the technical prowess would be a factor, against a gamed Asuka here in Chicago.

[Corey Graves]
Without any time to waste, Asuka is waiting like everyone else here, let’s show these results shall we?

Patiently waiting in the ring, twirling her hair, Asuka looks up at the titantron to see the options below and their percentages revealed. An eager smile comes across her face as the camera turns to show it to the people on the edge of their seats at home.

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 3 Tt2wkYL

The fans create a rumble from the result and Asuka jogs in place, practicing her kicks against the bottom rope. She returns to the middle and awaits her first of three challengers.

The crowd pops as the fan favorite for this match, having almost won the votes making this match a one on one, Charlotte Flair's music fills the arena. Although no one is %100 sure if this is because they actually like her, or just want to see her decimated after joining the cabinet. Nevertheless, the crowd pops with the mixed reaction of boos and cheers as She walks out from backstage wearing her silk robe.

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 3 Img_3817

Charlotte slowly spins around in a 360* before gazing up at Asuka is who preparing for this match. Charlotte chuckles and smirks as she makes her way down the ramp. The kids sitting in the front row are leaning out for high fives but she ignores them. As she makes it to the ring she takes off the robe.

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 3 Img_3816

[Mauro Ranallo]
Charlotte of course representing The Cabinet, whom it's leader JBL recaptured The Intercontinental Championship earlier tonight, and they no doubt would love to continue that wave of success with Charlotte's victory in this match.

[Corey Graves]
The Cabinet crowned a new champion, brought in an INCREDIBLE new addition, if Charlotte Flair can win tonight then The Cabinet will have left an impact that simply will be unmatched by anyone else here tonight.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Can't disagree with you there, I wonder if that victory could be what launches Charlotte into The Women's Title picture?

[Corey Graves]
With the blessing of a champion, and her pedigree? That's exactly what it does.

She continues around the ring and jogs to help herself jumping onto the apron. She smiles into the camera and yells out a booming...

{Charlotte}

WOOOOOOO!

She does a split and slides back underneath the bottom rope, and leans up looking around the crowd showing off her flexibility.

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 3 Img_3815

She then stands up and looks towards Asuka then back up to the ramp as Asuka does the same to prepare for whoever is to come next.

Natalya's theme sounds, not the backwoods depressing theme we last heard her come out to no...it's her all too classic Hart inspired theme, further cementing that she's tired of feeling sorry for herself, of becoming just another mindless zombie within The Sisterhood that she, unfortunately, was forced into finally joining at our last Pay-Per-View Downpour when she failed to dethrone Sister April inside Hell in a Cell. But despite that, despite the association with easily the most despised woman in the division, for her evil ways, and mistreatment of all in the division, Natalya's met with a decent pop, nowhere near as big as it was...but it sort of makes sense, she's back to the bottom, and no one could have expected her for everyone to stick by her side through this unfortunate ordeal. She bursts through the curtain, determination is written on her face, ready to seize this opportunity as she has two out of the three times she's stepped in a ring since Downpour.  

[Mauro Ranallo]
There she is, perhaps the biggest threat to Asuka's mission to return victorious.

[Corey Graves]
She may have lost to Sister April, but there's no doubt about it Natalya is one of the best competitors in the division, let's not forget she's picked up two very big victories since that ultimate failure.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Defeating The Number One Contender Rosemary One On One, the night after...and defeating The Boss Sasha Banks in decisive fashion.

[Corey Graves]
Not to mention, if you're put through a flaming table with an avalanche Red Wedding, and are able to come out here tonight ready to compete, you're one tough woman.

Natalya pauses at the top of the stage, staring down at Charlotte, and as Asuka, then with a deep breath, she smiles...looking around, just...happy to be back to herself...or at least closer to herself than she was. The 3rd Generation Superstar begins to walk down the ramp, noticing that there aren't as many hands extended to connect with her as there have been the last several years.

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 3 PXjs1OD

Despite that she continues onward to the ring, not letting this fall from "grace" deter her mission. It won't be easy, it's never been easy, not in the last 7 years, but she's survived a lot of failures in the past, so what's one more....even if it may have led to The XWL Universe losing hope in Natalya as their beacon of change.  

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 3 Kk1TWpw

Reaching the end of the ramp she turns the corner, the camera zooming in on her face, seeing that she is very much more in tune with her sanity, and emotions than the last month.  

[Mauro Ranallo]
Tonight is Natalya's 1st Pay-Per-View appearance since failing to capture The Women's Championship, and while it may be Asuka's moment to seize...you could argue this is Natalya's chance to pick up the pieces and show why she may not be champion anytime soon, but she will be again one day.

[Corey Graves]
Don't get me wrong, Natalya's incredibly skilled, but I have to question that...you have Asuka, who is hell bent on proving why nobody is on her level, you have Charlotte, who literally is the most athletically gifted woman to lace up a pair of boots, and then you have Summer Rae who is quite cunning, and in my opinion very underrated, so much so that if these three allow her to fly under the radar, they'll be the first to find out what Summer's truly capable of.

Natalya turns to the barricade to slap hands with fans, but much like the ramp...it's mostly people just sitting there, smiling and you know, happy that she's not a zombie anymore, but they can't really find it in themselves to rally behind her tonight. She does find one lone little girl wearing a shirt that says "Unbreakable" who screams out for Nat who grabs her hand and pulls her in for a hug. The little girl can be heard saying "I'll never give up on you." Those words cause Nat to warm up even more, thanking her before turning to the apron and rushing onto it, standing against the ropes with her back turned to the women inside the ring.  

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 3 CaX2ksY

Her eyes gaze up at the sky, taking another deep breath, gathering her focus for no doubt a very challenging match-up ahead. 

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 3 FUD0Avc

Although her eyes shut, a smile soon forms on her face, perhaps visualizing her ideal goal, being reminded of what's brought her here, the things that motivate her to keep going and never quit even when it's gotten tough, even when she's wanted to do just that. Within a couple of seconds, she opens her way and enters the ring leaning back against one of the free corners and stretching while she awaits the final participant of this match.

The crowd boos as Summer Rae slowly struts out onto the stage dressed in white and gold attire, looking rather elegant as she extends her arms out, smirking with pure confidence as Allie steps out next to her, clapping for her employer, the black eye still visible even with enough concealer to make Joan Rivers attractive splattered onto her eyes.

[Mauro Ranallo]
And here is the woman who has said that she would be the one to take down Asuka, as well as the woman who dressed down Charlotte backstage earlier tonight, that of course, being Summer Rae. And you know...I'm a bit surprised that Allie is out here, especially with her alleged fear of Asuka after Asuka knocked her out last week on Anarchy.

[Corey Graves]
That attack by Asuka was completely unprovoked, by the way. Allie has all the reason to sue her for everything she's worth.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well, Summer Rae did her best to poke at the proverbial hornet's nest and unfortunately, Allie was the one that got stung by that powerful spinning back kick from the ever-dangerous assassin known as Asuka.

Summer continues to gloat as she makes her way down the ramp, talking trash to every woman in the ring. Be it Asuka, Natalya, Charlotte, or whomever stepped foot in that squared circle to face her, you were the victim of an insult hurled your way by Summer Rae. As she climbed the steps, however, Summer suddenly pulled back, clutching her right ankle as she got down off the steps, crying out in agony as she laid against the barricade, Allie quickly running to be at her side, asking what had happened.

[Corey Graves]
Oh my god! What just happened!? Summer is down! Quick, someone call an ambulance! Oh god, her moment is ruined!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well, certainly the situation looks dire for Summer Rae...wait, what is Allie doing?

Allie quickly puts down her clipboard and pen and rushes towards the back. However, a few minutes later, Allie returns wearing a pair of black and white sneakers, jogging down the ramp. Summer looks absolutely bewildered as Allie simply grabs Summer's hand, saying "I got this!" before taking a deep breath, stepping inside the ring across from the three women that Summer Rae was supposed to be facing, while doctors came to Summer's aid and checked on her ankle before helping her hobble towards backstage, looking back at Allie with a glare of anger and mild disgust.

[Mauro Ranallo]
What in the world...well...you have to admire her bravery?

[Corey Graves]
What the hell does she think she's doing!? She's not a trained wrestler! She's not even under an XWL contract! If she breaks her neck, it'll be XWL's fault! She could put XWL out of business with a lawsuit, Mauro!

[Mauro Ranallo]
I'm getting word from our agents backstage that...what? Well...alright! Apparently Summer Rae is not able to compete due to her injured ankle, and General Manager Layla El has allowed Allie to take her place in this fatal four way match!

[Corey Graves]
Oh, you've got to be kidding...she's going to get slaughtered.

-

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 3 JnVjsxV

-

After that last move, every combatant was down on the canvas. As the fighting ceased for a moment the crowd gave the competitors an ovation for all excitement this match has produced; each woman had given their all thus far and have been working at a fast pace leading to no moment without action until now. As the four lay trying to catch their breath, the crowd also began to scream and cheer as loud as possible for the person they wanted to win-- truthfully it sounded like a mess, but the fan base that was the loudest was definitely Asuka's. The entire XWL Universe was on their feet trying to will on the competitors, even trying to slow clap and speed up the pace to get someone to their. As the women lay with all their energy spent from the match Commentary takes the opportunity to give their thoughts.

[Mauro Ranallo]
All four women are down! These combatants have given their all into this match and the fans are loving every second of it. At this point, I have not even the slightest idea who might win. They have put everything on the line if it means victory. How will this match conclude?

[Corey Graves]
Mauro, I can not believe I am saying this, but your are exactly right. These women have given it their all. Asuka has had an amazing debut match thus far and these other fighters sense it. Knowing this, they have been showing the best in them as well like never before. This fight could really go either way, and if one thing is certain- those fans don't mind if they fight all night and those other fighters would love to spoil Asuka's first match. How will this fight end?

immediately, every head in the crowd snapped towards the stage as a familiar sinister laugh was echoing throughout the arena, putting everyone at unease. This horrifying laugh put chills down the spine and as they looked on in terror, the titan tron had the words "Destruction starts at Cyberslam" shift into...

Destruction Starts
NOW

At that moment, a new face emerges from the back and the look in her eyes said it all: she wanted to inflict as much pain as possible. The crowd looked at this woman in horror as her name appeared on the screen "KHARMA". As she stood on the stage looking down to the ring, Kharma had her eyes set on the four woman that were waging war, and now were looking up at her puzzled. After a few moments of standing up on the top of the ramp, Kharma was about to make her presence known and started to move towards the ring. The XWL Universe looked on in terror, wondering what she could possibly do-- They were about to find out.

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_oqfnbfx97c1qeq0ox_400

[Corey Graves]
I don't know who she is, but every person in that ring needs to get out of there. NOW.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Over the past couple of weeks, she has left every person paralyzed in fear with threats towards the women's locker room, and now she here- Kharma. And one thing is certain with that look on her face: she is out for blood.

As Kharma approached the ring, the other women backed away to the other side of the ring, looking at her in pure terror (except for Asuka of course who looked puzzled). As she got to the apron, Kharma looked at the women who stood before her, tilted her head sideways and stared right through them; as the looked back at her with fear in their eyes Kharma began to laugh, uncontrollably. Then almost like night and day, Kharma stopped laughing and jumped up onto the apron and got into the ring and looked at the other four women face to face-- her size made her look over powering and slightly stood taller than the lot of them.

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 3 Kharma

Now standing in the ring and after a brief staring contest, Kharma began to move towards the other fighters that were in the match. As she stepped up and closer to the others, one brave woman also stepped up, and it seemed like she was going show no fear towards Kharma; this woman being Natalya. Kharma had this natural presence that was so commanding like the Undertaker's and she commanded fear like nothing-- just a glance did the trick to make a person submit to her will, but Natalya was going to defy her mind games-- after all she is with Sister April now.

As Nattie stepped up, Kharma wasted no time and swatted her chest like a fly, Natalya slammed to the mat like she was just hit by a person running full speed. Upon impact to the mat the arena echoed with an "OH" from the crowd, and Natalya and the other three women looked at Kharma in shock. As Natalya looked up at Kharma, she was already back in her face and yanking her up to her feet with one hand by Natalya's hair. As she was being lifted, Natalya was kicking and clawing at Kharma's hand, but it held no effect to the behemoth that stood in front of her. Upon reaching her feet Natalya swung a wild right hook to the jaw of Kharma; as it collided to her face Kharma looked to her side. Natalya looked at Kharma, waiting to see her reaction-- but she got the one she wasn't hoping for. Kharma slowly turned her head back to make eye contact with Natalya, the crowd was silent, and when their eyes met, Kharma showed pure rage and was literally licking her lips. Natalya looked in disbelief as Kharma instantly grabbed her by her throat and leg and lifted Natalya high above her head and slammed her to the groung with a Military press slam-- the ring rattled as Natalya's spine slammed to the mat. Then as if to add insult to injury, crawled on top of Natalya while she writhed in pain and began to wail rights and left to the face of Sister April's apprentice. After a few moments of punches Natalya gave up on trying to block and took multiple club like punches to the face. As she finished Kharma looked up and laughed once more.

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 3 Kharma_crop_340x234_crop_exact

After a moment, Kharma got to her feet and Natalya rolled out of the ring and layed motionless-- The other women looked at the ground to Natalya, usually a force to be reckoned with, and how she was now and then looked up to see Kharma staring at them. At that moment Allie and Charlotte try to bum rush the behemoth standing in front of them. As they charge in, Charlotte is met with a big boot to the chest, and Allie is grabbed by her hair, while Kharma's foot is still coming back to the ground and Allie is launched across the ring landing head first. Upon landing from flight Allie has no time to recover before Kharma launches herself into a corner and slams into Allie at full speed. After being crushed by Kharma, Allie falls to the canvas and holds her ribs and sternum, meanwhile Kharma is climbing to the second rope. Before long, Allie noticed where she was, but it was too late as Kharma leaps off the second rope and crushes Allie once more with a splash. Kharma moved so quickly and gave barely anytime to comprehend what was happening. Despite all the pain Allie had gone through, Kharma was not yet finished with her and began drag her back to her feet by her hair as well. As she got up to her feet, Kharma lifted Allie over her head with an accordion rack, in an attempt to break her in half.

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSp2P1gq50_O4Y-SwI97RtUw9g_v0R76gQixq7FEc-n6-7Q0GZ1

Allie screamed so loud from the pain and fear, the XWL Universe was rendered speechless and made uncomfortable-- parents began to shield children's eyes. Allie's ribs could almost be heard cracking in Kharma's ears as Allie screamed bloody murder as her body bent more and more than a usual accordion rack. After a moment it seemed Allie would be saved from this torture as Charlotte got back to her feet and charged back at Kharma, but just when she ran to stop the punishment, Kharma slammed her boot back into Charlotte's chest while Allie was still being bent in half. After Kharma connected with the boot to Charlotte's chest again, she slammed to her knees doing a modified Argentine Backbreaker  and finally letting go of Allie as her attention changed to another victim-- Allie didn't even roll out of the ring, she only lay unconscious at one of the ring's corners. Afterwards, Kharma made her way over to Charlotte who was trying to recover again from not one, but two big boots straight to the chest. As Charlotte began to rise back to her feet, Kharma grabs a handful of Charlotte's hair and pulls her to the middle of the ring; after doing this she spins Charlotte around and wraps her giant hand around Charlotte's thorat. Doing this she hoists up Charlotte and sends her back to the mat with a colossal Chokeslam. After this huge slam, Kharma looked down at Charlotte who was cringing in pain after yet another attack and picked her back up. Kharma again grabs Charlotte by her hair, Charlotte begins to kick and scream and claw for freedom, but it had no effect. Kharma takes her other hand and strokes the cheek of Charlotte as tears begin to rush down Charlotte's face in horror of what is going to happen next. Kharma begins to shush Charlotte as she sobs in terror, and keeps caressing her face. At this point the crowd is still shocked silent in terror. After a moment, Kharma has had enough of messing around and trying to quiet Charlotte down and she shoves Charlottes head in between her legs and hooks her arms.

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 3 22FnjqL

Upon being lifted up, Charlotte lets out one more scream before being planted in the ring on her face. After slamming Charlotte down there is only one person left on her feet other than Kharma- Asuka. This entire time she was evaluating what Kharma did and now she was the only one left. Knowing this Kharma turned her head sideways and was now turning her attention to Asuka. As Kharma looked over her shoulder, the two women locked eyes as the crowd was still silent to massacre that had just occurred.

Asuka folds her arms and taps her foot, looking at Kharma with not intimidation in her eyes, only being playful. Asuka begins to laugh and point at Kharma who looks like she is ready to rip her head clean off. Holding onto her rib cage from the intensive match she was just placed in, she nods her head up and down, slapping the palm of her hand and pointing to it gesturing to Kharma.

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 3 EKv3vwR

[Mauro Ranallo]
Asuka calling a truce? Is she waving the white flag and not wanting to be victim number four?

[Corey Graves]
Quite honestly, she's doing the smart thing. Aligning the forces of her and Kharma in a matter of respect and not waging war in a losing battle, good for her. Asuka is one step ahead of the other three who couldn't let their pride go to the side. They paid for it, and now Kharma and Asuka are going to civilly handle this.

Still having her hand out, Kharma looks at the offer of bygones be bygones. The statement has been made, and these two are going to go their separate paths. Asuka glances to the mat and back up, licking her wounds on the side of her mouth from earlier. No words have been spoken, only actions between these frightful females.

As Asuka had her hand stretched out to Kharma, Kharma did nothing; she only stared at the only other woman standing in the ring. The crowd was silent, not knowing what could happen or what way this encounter could go. After a moment, Kharma again looks down at Asuka's hand slowly, then back into her eyes. After a moment Kharma doesn't reach out her hand she steps closer, face to face with Asuka. The stared each other down as the crowd held their breath, after a few seconds of staring each other down, Asuka decides she isn't going to back down. At that instant, Asuka slams her head into Kharma's, but Kharma slams her head as well at full force and the two begin to push each other with their head and keep eye contact. After a few seconds of these two building tensions, they both step back, but come prepared to fight.

Double Spinning Back-fist from Kharma and Asuka!

As both women landed the fist to each other's cheek bone, neither woman flinched. All that was heard were fists connecting with face and various screams in a brute tone and Japanese. At this sight of both women taking a punch that strong the crowd marveled and cheered a potential match between these two monsters. The women's division just got a lot more dangerous. After both women took the punch, they both looked at each other in anger because both women were still on their feet. At this sight, they repeated the same attack with the same outcome; these women were on another level. After two attempts and nothing both women looked at each other once more and backed to opposite sides of the ring. Asuka began licking the wounds around her mouth again as Kharma made the message clear. Kharma put her fists together and began to bend them as if she was saying she was going to crush Asuka. After this message was sent, both woman locked eyes once more and Kharma began to step out of the ring.

As Kharma made her way backstage, the camera pans the ring and ringside area to see the carnage she left behind; the bodies of Natalya, Allie, and Charlotte lay knocked out in various places throughout the area and the only person left standing was the exhausted Asuka. Asuka looked at her surroundings seeing the bodies laying everywhere and up the ramp to see the behemoth walking to the back with her eyes locked on her. If anything was certain, one thing was: this was only the beginning of Kharma, and this wasn't going to be the last time she was going to lay waste to the women's locker room. Kharma's message was made clear tonight- destruction and as Asuka looked up at her one more time, she knew she was the only one who could stop this rampage. With the camera panning to ringside one more time to a silent crowd, we head to our next segment.
Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Cyberslam: 7/3/2017 - 7/17/2017   XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 17, 2017 4:30 pm

The scene opens up to something we can safely say we've never seen on XWL programming before, an ocean. But it's not just an ocean, no...the sun is setting in just the right way, that as the rays of the lowering sun bounce off of the water, it creates an almost gold like effect. It's not only quite beautiful to see, but it's also an indicator of what we should next expect given there's only one man or woman on The XWL roster we think of when we see gold of any kind, and that's none other than Matt Sydal.

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 3 Bc8RRVm

As if right on cue, as if us thinking it made it so, the camera pans upward, showing a pier beyond what we originally saw, and the golden devil himself, The Superstar of The Year is standing on the edge of it, shirtless, shoeless, covered only in gold tights, but unlike his usual ones that have all sorts of logos, or lettering, these are completely plain. His eyes peer down at the small waves of the "gold" perhaps mesmerized by it, maybe drawn towards it? And given we're supposed to be tuning into The Main-Event right about now we're a little confused as to what this is about, or why we're even seeing it...Is he perhaps lost in thought? That seems to be the case, given the next second he begins to speak, but his mouth doesn't move.

[Matt Sydal]
Searching....always searching, never satisfied with one conquest, only looking for the next. I'm curious, curious about what wonders the unknown holds. What mysterious await me in the depths of my future? Anyone else, they'd worry, wonder if it's good if it's bad if it can even be defined by such words. But not me, no...I'm never afraid, because if you stick to what you know, then you'll never know EVERYTHING. And isn't that the purpose in life? To constantly grow, evolve? To just....throw caution to the wind, and dive in?

With that, Sydal leaps up into the air, bending down as he does just that, and dives into the body of the gold lit ocean. A quick cut of the camera and you can see Sydal staring under the water, catching his bearings, even if that's easier said than done when underwater. Floating in place, he gazes around at his surroundings, looking for something, the "unknown" that will draw him in. And as he turns his head, his eyes light up, for, in the very distant, he sees something, something gold, that faintly glows.

[Matt Sydal]
You never know what you'll find, what lesson you'll learn, what tool you'll take with you for the rest of your life. But sometimes that's what makes it so incredible. To just take a deep breath, and let your future guide you to where you're supposed to be. I'm a big believer in everything happens for a reason, but the reason it happens is because of you, and nobody else. Everything aligns perfectly because of what battles you wage, what victories you attain, and what failures you come back from. And anytime you see something you want, you go for it...

The Golden Ticket of XWL starts swimming in the direction the gold radiates from. He has no way of knowing what it is, or why he's even going after it but isn't that the point? To take a chance and see what happens? Like his entire career, why would this be any different? Chance after chance has made him the man that he is, so why not take one more?  

[Matt Sydal]
It could be bad, it could be some challenge I'm not ready for, it could be the end of me as I know it. But I'll never know unless I go after it, and that unknown will haunt me for the rest of my days, so the way I see it? It all evens out, sort of. Besides, I'm The Golden One, it'd be wrong of me to see something like what's caught my eye right now, and say maybe next time, right?

Swimming further and further from where he originally dove in, Sydal's getting closer to the gold that first captured his eye. So close now that a sign, because that's totally a normal thing one sees underwater, is wedged into an assortment of rocks. And it reads "WARNING: DANGER AHEAD, TURN BACK NOW"

[Matt Sydal]
I'm not afraid, maybe I should be, but why? Why be afraid when you don't even know what you're afraid of? Failure? Been there, done that, came back from it....what's another? The END? Hey, I've had a good run, if you're gonna go out, go out in style, right?

Sydal stared at the sign, then shrugged, as one usually does when underwater, and you spot a sign that says "HEY STAY BACK IDIOT" and then swam forward, ignoring the warning sign.

[Matt Sydal]
Besides, if I turn back now, then all of this was for nothing. And I know something is here, I don't know what, but there's something...and I gotta know. Because I wanna get better, be better than I am, and maybe what I find here can do that, maybe the journey will make me stronger, or it'll delete me from existence...but hey only one way to find out. I didn't become The Golden One by sitting on my ass and letting opportunities slip out of my grasp, or by fearing what might come next, no...I'm here in the moment, ready.

Reaching the end, Sydal stands there in awe, his mouth gasping from what he sees, which we're underwater, and he's been holding his breath this entire time, so that was the worst possible thing he could do, so he starts literally gasping for air. His eyes still locked on what stood before him, a Golden Trident. It glows a golden aura, an aura that naturally pulled someone like Sydal in, and due to its impressive presence, Sydal's finding out what was so dangerous, the lack of oxygen anywhere nearby. Out of instinct alone, he came this far, if it's the end, you may as well claim what you came out here for, even if for only a second. His fingertips inch closer, while bubble circulates around him, showing the struggle of water filling his lungs. But with one finger making contact on the trident, suddenly it flies into his grasp, his hand firmly gripping it, and the aura surrounding it now starts to surround Sydal himself, so fast that a whirlpool begins to whip up around him, merging the blue of the ocean, from the gold ambience of The Trident, engulfing Sydal completely. As the seconds pass, suddenly Sydal swipes the trident through the whirlpool slicing it in half, his gold tights now lit with hints of turquoise, lettering still forming on his legs, and a literal glow of gold in his eyes. He stares into the camera for a moment, speaking, this time from his mouth "Warning, I'm coming."  With that simple, yet intense statement, Sydal lifts his newly attained trident and soars upward. Proving perhaps the only danger he or anyone would face, was fearing unknown, something he's never done before, so why would he now. As we see Sydal ascend further and further up to the top of the ocean, a quick cut of the camera, and we're now back inside The Allstate Arena, and gold smoke covers the entire ringside area, the ramp especially, where all of a sudden we see the top of The Trident Sydal found from underneath the fog. And that small reveal is enough to kickstart the most infectious theme on The XWL Roster.

Chicago's sold-out arena does what every arena has done as of late, and they begin to sing along to The Golden Boy's tune. "WHEN EVERYTHING EVERYTHING EVERYTHING YOU TOUCH!" shouting, eagerly excited for Matt to appear, they start to go to the next set of words, but they stop themselves with nothing but loud screams as Sydal shoots up from underneath the smoke standing now at the top of the stage, his Golden Trident lifted into the air and his classic smirk spread across his face.  

[Corey Graves]
You know, just when you think you've seen it all, Matt Sydal stands there with a Trident hoisted into the air, that apparently merged his gold powers with the powers of Aquaman, and this is the result.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Sydal is known for a lot of things, and within the last year, his ability to make an entrance like no other has been added to that already long list.

[Corey Graves]
How does he even come up with this stuff? Gold Aquaman? What's next is he gonna come out here shooting gold webs, or gold lasers out of his eyes?

Dressed in a metallic turquoise attire that's been splattered with gold on one leg, and literally looks like a whirlpool whipped the two colors together like we saw in the video, The Golden Ticket stands atop the stage, the fog at his feet, still surrounding most of the ringside area. The cheers die down, not for lack of excitement, no...they can't cheer and sing at the same time now, can they? "WHEN EVERYTHING EVERYTHING EVERYTHING YOU TOUCH!!" Sydal like a maestro begins to wave The Trident around, and they continue "TURNS TO GOLD GOLD GOLD!!" With their last echo of "gold," Sydal strikes the stage with his Trident and gold pyrotechnics start to blast down behind him like a waterfall.  

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 3 O1APRhq

[Corey Graves]
This is all well and good and everything, but this entrance doesn't change the fact that tonight his rematch clause for The World Heavyweight Championship he lost at Final Stand is being invoked, and unlike he planned, it's going to be a Triple Threat, so instead of coming up with "cool" entrances, maybe he should worry about that.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I think it's obvious based on the video we just saw, that it's more than just a "cool" entrance, it's an open letter of who he is, everyone else in his position would be afraid of the unknown, he however...welcomes it. The unknown is what fuels him day by day, because what's the fun in fearing it?

[Corey Graves]
Oh I don't know, the fact that either Braun Stroman, Edge, or Seth Rollins will also be apart of this match, depending on how the fans have voted, and his rematch that he's waited so long for, could blow up in smoke, like this entrance, and boom back of the line you go.

[Mauro Ranallo]
If it were anyone else I'd agree with you, but this is the man that had a literal storybook entrance on the night that he last won The World Heavyweight Championship, on one leg mind you.

[Corey Graves]
Yeah well, still even The "Golden One" has off days or he would never have lost the title in the first place, so it could happen again.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I agree however as we saw over a month ago at Downpour, Matt Sydal is NOT to be underestimated, his career was on the line, and he overcomes The Hunter that was known as Leo Kruger, saving his own, and ending Kruger's.

As the cascading gold soon dies down, Sydal reaches into the gold fog, and with his free hand pulls out his repaired Slammy and shouts "THIS IS WHAT I FIGHT FOR, YOU GAVE IT TO ME, AND IT'S MY MISSION EVERY SINGLE NIGHT TO PROVE WHY I WAS THE BEST FOR 366 DAYS, AND I'M NOT STOPPING THERE!"  

[Mauro Ranallo]
Sydal of course very passionate about receiving The Slammy for Superstar of The Year, an award that The Broken King tried to destroy on last week's episode of Anarchy after an ambush from The King and his Knight.

[Corey Graves]
As if Sydal's never ambushed anyone.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I don't believe that's what had him so heated, it was the disrespect of treating his Slammy like trash.

[Corey Graves]
The way I see it, The World Heavyweight Championship is the real prize around here, not some trophy. Yes, it's an incredible acknowledgment from The XWL Universe, especially when you were the most hated man in XWL last year, but Sydal's acting like The World Champion crossed some line, which I don't see.

[Mauro Ranallo]
To a man that's cherished everything he's ever won, I can see why it's got Sydal fired up, and perhaps more motivated to end Broken Matt Hardy's reign.

With the entire arena behind him, with the passion felt by Sydal all around, he waves The Trident and all of the fog begins to dissipate, and even his theme stops, though that doesn't prevent the fans from singing as if it hadn't. He sets The Trident down then with his Slammy in hand, dashes down the ramp, sliding into the ring, and yelling "I HATE TO CUT IT SHORT, BUT I'VE GOT A KINGDOM TO DELETE, SO WE'LL SAVE THE THEATRICS FOR MY CELEBRATION!" 

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well Corey, think he's not taking it seriously now?

[Corey Graves]
I mean he couldn't have just done that, to begin with?

[Mauro Ranallo]
Oh, wait a second...I'm getting word that the results from which Superstar will be added to this upcoming match are about to be revealed. Any final guesses?

[Corey Graves]
It's time for The Ultimate Opportunist to seize his ultimate opportunity!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Or perhaps The Monster to rise among men?

[Corey Graves]
Anyone but Seth Rollins, don't get me wrong, great talent, future champion, but the last thing we need is Sydal's best friend in this match, we deserve a fair fight, not some handicap affair. Of course knowing these fans that's probably what drew them to that very choice...dammit now I'm working myself up, please don't be Seth...

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 3 Dj2rzYY

[Mauro Ranllo]
WHAT?!

[Corey Graves]
OH MY GOODNESS, MAURO. YES! EDGE HAS BEEN VOTED IN! I REPEAT XWL'S BEST DAMN WRESTLER IS NOW IN THE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH!

The entire arena is at a loss for words with the results before them- THE RATED R SUPERSTAR HAS BEEN VOTED IN. Initially the entire packed out crowd had been silenced, but after a moment, one brave fan initiates a boo and the arena erupts-- riots may, and could happen at any moment-- the fans weren't happy. The chorus of boo's were so loud that commentary could not even could be heard screaming in both disbelief and excitement to the viewers at home. The walls seemed to be nearly coming unglued to the sound of the XWL Universe starting to mosh in anger, things only got worse when chants started. Still no one has walked down that ramp and music hasn't even played yet , but the fans started chanting multiple chants with colorful words including: "F***-you-Edge", and "You're-not-worthy". The anger in the room was so overwhelming that the diehard Edge fans were attempting to hide themselves-- not a single one heard cheering . This was all coming to a point because after a few more moments of rage a familiar sound saying " You think you know me" blared through the arena over the upset, screaming sea of people that were within arms reach of the ring.

As the bass slams the speakers and the bang of the drums begin to sound, multiple men started to file down the ramp along both sides-- the men had assault rifles in their hands and dressed head to toe in military combat gear as they marched down the ramp. Upon reaching the bottom of the ramp, all the men (soldiers) stood at attention with their rifles at the ready in a line waiting for future orders, the look each warrior's face seemed as if they were in a warzone-- they were prepared to counter attack anything that came their way. The music began to keep building and building as the crowd began to become increasingly more hostile as the moments passed; the boo's only seemed to grow louder along side the music that continued to get louder as well. Then as if couldn't get any louder, things escalated higher.

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 3 Group-military-soldiers-standing-line-boot-camp-88465169

The soldiers were standing at attention while their next orders came as an old fashioned war tank begins to slowly roll out on the ramp-- looking similar to the old time DX one. As it did, standing high on top was the man of the hour- The Rated R Superstar, Edge-- he was wearing his classic long trench coat and camo tights, and on his head was the hat of a general. As Edge stood on top of the vehicle mounted with a cannon (tank) he began to yell at the top of his lungs as the music roars and the music blasts.

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 3 Img_1?1259673647
*note: this is only being used as a reference for your imagination

EDGE
You people always looked down on me, you never had my back as I rose higher. Now I stand above you all now, I am the one who calls the shots, I'm the one that gives orders. Tonight I take my championship and the ones who always didn't think I was good enough will be silent. I AM GOING TO MAKE EVERYONE BELIEVE I AM THE BEST DAMN WRESLTER IN XWL AND IT STARTS TONIGHT.

Edge jumps down from the top of the tank and begins to make his way down the ramp as the music continues to build and the crowd continues to nearly riot-- only things being thrown was all it needed to be full-fledged. As he approaches the middle of the ramp he stops his advance and at this point the soldiers start marching in place as enraged fans try reaching through to Edge. A smirk comes across the Rated R Superstar as he plants his feet in the ramp and looks with wide eyes down at the ring-- he was definitely used to the crowd now. Then he hangs head low-- at this point the tank aims high and all the soldiers holds their rifles high in the air...

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 3 Entrance%2B1

As Edge lifts his hands in the air all the soldiers begin to fire blank rounds into the air in place of the usual pyro-- it sounded nearly the same. As all this is happening, Edge's focus never comes off the ring. The rounds seemed to fire forever, but after a while the soldiers ran out of automatic rounds; at this moment Edge lowers his hands and points to the ring, at that moment the tank fires the final shot. Edge is smiling from ear to ear as the fans still reach out to attack him and his military display retreats backstage. At this point Edge wastes no more time and runs and slides into the ring and rips off his jacket-- he is ready for combat, and his eyes were set on the World Heavyweight Championship.

The camera switches to the stage as a Knight, his armor coated black also wearing a hood not revealing his face, has walked out onto the stage. The Knight stands their for a brief moment, and he yells...

-The Knight-
MEN MARCH!

Soldiers, with roman looking armor but just like The Knight their armor is also coated black, being walking out onto the stage, with spears and shields in hand, as the music begins to play.

As the drums begin to sound the soldiers tap the butt end of their spears against the ground mimicking the sound as they line the stage, and as the stage begins to fill up. Two lines form going down the ramp. Both lines walking opposite sides of each other down the ramp. When the first soldiers in both lines reaches inches of the ring they abruptly turn, and face each other along then like a domino effect the soldiers begin facing each other two by two.

Watch your tongue I'll have it cut from your head
Save your life by keeping whispers unsaid
Children roam the streets now orphans of war
Bodies hanging in the streets to adore
Royal flames will carve a path in chaos

As the camera follows the domino effect of guards facing each other at the top of the ramp parts of the floor begin ascending forming stairs. The Black Knight begins walking up the steps, and he reaches the top step, and turns then faces the crowd, but he is off to the left as if he is making room for something.

Bringing daylight to the night

The lights in the arena grow dark providing atmosphere, but a bright light shines from an opening on the top of the staircase.

Death is riding in the town with armor
They come to take all your rights

The Broken King rises from the opening sitting in a throne with the World Heavyweight title around his waist with Queen Rebecca, who is also holding Prince Maxel, to his left, and The Black Knight pulls his hood down to reveal that it has been Brother Nero commanding this army for The King.

Hail to the king
Hail to the one
Kneel to the crown

All of the soliders within the army kneel down showing their loyalty to their King. A smile crosses of XWL's King as he looks out into the sea of people who are kneeling before him. A spotlight shines down upon the King as he stands up to his feet.

Stand in the sun
Hail to the king!

The Royal family together in unison does The Broken King's trademark DELETE taunt matching to each time the soldiers chant Hail!

Hail!
Hail!
Hail!

The Broken King begins walking down the stairs, and The rest of the Royal Family follow close behind. The soldiers begin standing, and with each row of soldiers The Broken King passes they raise their shields with the word DELETE written upon them.

Blood is spilled while holding keys to the throne
Born again but it’s too late to atone
No mercy from the edge of the blade
Dare escape and learn the price to be paid

A smirk grows upon the face of The Broken King as he draws closer to the ring. The Broken King stops, and the two men closest to the ring both move grabbing the steel steps they place it before The Broken King, and The Royal Family.  He steps forward, stepping onto the steels steps, and looks into the eyes of both of his opponents. He extends his arms out wide laughing to himself as for he knows this is his moment, and no one shall ruin it.        

Let the water flow in shades of red now
Arrows black out all the light
Death is rotting in the town with armor
They come to grant you your rights

Before stepping into the ring
The Broken King unlatches The World Heavyweight title from around his waist, and then raises the title high into the air as a spotlight shines down upon him making the title glisten in the light as we can tell it has been well taken care of.

Hail to the king
Hail to the one
Kneel to the crown
Stand in the sun
Hail to the king!

The soldiers begin chanting hail, but like previously The Broken King, and The Royal Family doing the trademark DELETE taunt each time they said.

Hail!
Hail!
Hail!

The Broken King finally steps into the ring, and gets right into the face of Edge then raises the title into the establishing his dominance.  

There's a taste of fear

The Broken King slowly backs away from Edge, and almost looking like he is going to back up into his corner.

When the henchmen call
Iron fist to tame them
Iron fist to claim it all

The Broken King then turns abruptly getting right into the face of Matt Sydal again raising his title into the air.

Hail to the king
Hail to the one
Kneel to the crown
Stand in the sun

The soldiers all the way up the ramp kneel to the ground showing their undying loyalty as The Broken King backs away from Matt Sydal into his corner as he knows it's time to defend his kingdom. The ref comes over, and asks for the title. The Broken King glances down at his crown one final time before handing it over a look of joy is visible on his face as he attempts to silence everyone who has dare questioned his kingship. He hands over the title, and the ref walks over to the middle of the ring then rises the title high up into the air showing what these tremendous athletes are fighting for.

The Broken King rolls out of the way just in time to have Matt Sydal's high risk move end up in a crash, and burn. Sydal rolls out of the ring as The Broken King stands up, but is caught off guard by Edge immediately attacking him with punches.The Broken King is reeling from the punches, and is backing up into the corner. Edge steps onto the the second set of ropes, and begins raining down the punches upon The Broken King's face. The Broken King pushes Edge off, and he goes falling back, but quickly back onto his feet. The Broken King starts walking out of the corner, and out of no where Matt Sydal slides back into the ring ready for more action

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Cyberslam: 7/3/2017 - 7/17/2017   XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 17, 2017 4:51 pm

I gotta give it to everyone, this show was fucking epic. In my opinion best we've had in a while. That's everyone for the participation, it wouldn't have been a single good as it is without everyone's help. Great job guys.
Back to top Go down
IIYoungg
Mid Card
IIYoungg

PostSubject: Re: XWL Cyberslam: 7/3/2017 - 7/17/2017   XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 17, 2017 4:53 pm

this PPV was absolutely WONDERFUL!
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Cyberslam: 7/3/2017 - 7/17/2017   XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 17, 2017 4:57 pm

Incredible show from top to bottom, from EVERY ACTIVE MEMBER, PARTICIPATING IN THE VOTING, WHICH WAS UNHEARD OF, to the quality of everything every single person put forth in this thread, easily one of our best shows in a while. Congratulations to everyone that made the show what it was! Now at the end of PPVs, especially one such as this, we host The PPV Awards. If some people aren't familiar with this allow me to explain we have categories where you the members submit your write-in votes for each. You can vote for yourself if you truly believe yours is most deserving, but otherwise, we ask that you not. We nailed voting for the matches, we nailed quality stuff from the show itself, so let's nail this participation in The PPV Awards! The categories are...

Male Competitor of The PPV
Female Competitor of The PPV
Match of The PPV
Promo of The PPV
Shocker of The PPV
Feud of The PPV

The winners of each category will become nominees for next year's Slammy Awards. Please message ME with your picks! You have until 9PM EST Thursday to submit your votes, and we appreciate your participation!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Cyberslam: 7/3/2017 - 7/17/2017   XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Cyberslam: 7/3/2017 - 7/17/2017
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3