Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Cyberslam: 7/3/2017 - 7/17/2017

Go down 
+12
T-Roll
Zack
Tango
Strummania
imagohard2nite
LazyEye513
Pringle96`
Taco
CaptainGreed
Plus
IIYoungg
P.R Son
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Cyberslam: 7/3/2017 - 7/17/2017   XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2017 5:01 pm

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 Q2yPcv4

LIVE FROM: ALLSTATE ARENA
CHICAGO, IL  

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 IT6Ewk3

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 DuGb0NT

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 S4ZxxDe

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 BOJ6SME

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 1S0CyYi

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 YlV2F8R

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 9fGTg2F

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 CpdAept

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 1theqRa

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 1l5L4cS

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 D2FXADU

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 GmrdDrm

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Cyberslam: 7/3/2017 - 7/17/2017   XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2017 5:02 pm

Intro will be posted soon, please delay any postings until that is up.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Cyberslam: 7/3/2017 - 7/17/2017   XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 2:21 pm

After an intro featuring The Miz campaigning for your votes, with a lot of interruptions, that is simply too awesome to air, also because we're idiots and had a slight communication error so just imagine it, and then forget everything you imagined, and reimagine it...the show follows up with the usual next step which is an extravagant display of pyrotechnics blasting off at the top of the stage bringing the building alive as anticipation is at its highest for tonight's festivities.

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 R3Lwn

As fireworks blast off on all sides of the stage we begin to scan the sold-out Allstate Arena showcasing all sorts of fans and signs, signs supporting some of XWL's top Superstars such as Matt Sydal, Broken Matt Hardy, Seth Rollins, even Braun Strowman. And as we continue to pan onward through the audience and see some signs not supporting the other potential option in tonight's Main-Event, but instead practically campaigning even though the votes are already in for Edge to not be voted in. Certainly drawing the ire of the audience more and more as the months go on we don't see a single sign in support of him. Soon we cut to our commentary team consisting of Mauro Ranallo and Corey Graves, to welcome us to tonight's show.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Ladies and Gentlemen, Happy 4th Of July to our American Viewers, and welcome to CYBERSLAM!

[Corey Graves]
No matter where in the world you are, tonight will consist of fireworks in the form of incredible matches all brought to you...by YOU the fans because tonight is a night unlike any other in XWL calendar year.

[Mauro Ranallo]
That's right Corey, the decision to EVERY match has been handed over to The XWL Universe, ranging from who they want to see compete, to what matches they want to see, to what history they want to be made.

[Corey Graves]
History of course speaking of the incredible Women's Division where Sister April defends against Rosemary the woman that won a Gauntlet Match at Downpour to secure her place tonight as number one contender. And the options for their match are as jaw-dropping as it gets...we got to decide between A Strap Match, Natalya suspended above the ring in a SHARK CAGE, and I can't believe I'm saying this, but the third option was an INFERNO MATCH!

[Mauro Ranallo]
No woman in XWL has ever competed in either of those three match types so this is uncharted territory.

[Corey Graves]
Add in the fact we've got two women who thrive off the darkness, feed off of other's pain, and you've got a recipe for a match of the ages.

[Mauro Ranallo]
And tonight also sees the end of a rivalry that has taken The Elite Championship to new heights, The Demon Of Death Valley versus The Demon King, it ends tonight and you decide what their final battleground will be.

[Corey Graves]
The Undertaker has never been more unstoppable than he has been since returning to XWL and unfortunately for Finn Balor, he's been part of why he has been. From being taken out several months ago by The Undertaker to making an unexpected return as The Deadman had moved on in pursuit of The Elite Championship, to being the man that The Undertaker pinned at Downpour to become The Elite Champion.

[Mauro Ranallo]
But in spite of all of that Finn Balor has refused to give up, let's not gloss over the fact that Finn was the man that beat Brock Lesnar in their Elimination Triple Threat at Downpour, he got the pin so his stake for the title and vindication against The Phenom was not over...but tonight it all ends. Will it be Falls Count Anywhere? No Holds Barred? Or...will The Cell hanging above the ring be lowered, and The Demons be locked inside Hell itself?

[Corey Graves]
I think what could prove to be one of the most unique matchups of the evening is The Miz and John Cena versus The Bullet Club.

[Mauro Ranallo]
When The Miz returned months ago attacking John Cena, I never saw things panning out like this, but enemies have quickly become allies as The Bullet Club grows stronger, both in presence and numbers.

[Corey Graves]
Karl Anderson & Luke Gallows arrived on scene at Downpour and suddenly the very groundwork of this rivalry between AJ Styles, John Cena, and The Miz changed entirely because both Miz and Cena saw that alone there was no way they could survive...but what seemed like a big problem, has become much worse, for now it's not just AJ Styles, Luke Gallows, and Karl Anderson to worry about...no, Dean Ambrose and Sami Callihan are now apart of it as well that's lead us to tonight's scenario of defeat for John Cena and The Miz.

[Mauro Ranallo]
The matches are absurd and I hope The XWL Universe didn't bother voting out of spite because how can we expect these two men to deal with such powerful numbers? A 3 on 2 Handicap Elimination Match? A 3 on 2 Handicap Extreme Rules Match? And if that wasn't bad enough, a 4 ON 2 NO HOLDS BARRED HANDICAP MATCH! The Former IWGP Tag-Team Champions certainly have their work cut out for them tonight, no matter what The XWL Universe was left to decide.

[Corey Graves]
Speaking of decisions, lately, The Intercontinental Championship has seen all sorts of exciting action, dating all the way back to April when JBL shocked everyone defeating Sami Zayn for The Intercontinental Championship when Bad News Barrett had already been announced as the challenger for the winner of that match at Downpour. Which had thrown that on it's head and become a Triple Threat Match....and what would happen? Barrett would pin JBL to become The NEW Intercontinental Champion.

[Mauro Ranallo]
And the night after on Anarchy saw that things between those 3 was far from over, Zayn wasn't pinned, he wanted one more shot, JBL had a rematch clause, but one man decided to "destroy" the current outlook on The Intercontinental Title by rushing into the ring and laying waste to ALL 3 OF THEM, that man, of course, The Destroyer Samoa Joe.

[Corey Graves]
Joe has been on a rampage since his debut, has yet to be pinned and he wanted his shot, so he made it known. And if that wasn't enough? A week later he would taken Zayn completely out of the situation injuring him, lessening the men in the way of him and The Intercontinental Title. And now tonight the decision WHO Barrett defends against is in your hands. Does JBL's rematch clause happen tonight? Does Samoa Joe get Barrett one on one to perhaps take his destruction to a new level? Or, do you wanna see BOTH of them square off with Barrett and potentially deliver some bad news in the form of a championship loss?

[Mauro Ranallo]
Perhaps, or we may see a replay of what happened on the last episode of Anarchy where Barrett was left standing tall, with his Intercontinental Title in the air. Can he retain? Who will challenge him? That was up to you and it will be revealed later tonight.

[Corey Graves]
After all the chaos, all the incredible matches, one will remain our Main-Event of the evening, which will see The Broken King Matt Hardy, our World Heavyweight Champion defend his title for the first time in a unique scenario.

[Mauro Ranallo]
This was supposed to be Matt Sydal's one on one opportunity, but after a gentlemen's agreement between the two, much like Joe was for The Intercontinental Title. Braun Strowman decided to take exception to that and proceeded to lay waste to both men in devastating fashion, sending a message that HE wanted his shot.

[Corey Graves]
But the next week saw Edge furious as always demanding Sydal come out and face him because if anyone should be challenging The King it was him. And how did it end? Edge spearing Sydal through ALL 4 Barricades, tosses him back into the ring and landing one more spear to seal defeat for The Golden Ticket.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Seth Rollins though being Sydal's friend would come to his assist in a post-match beatdown by Strowman, and the next week had his chance to prove his worth defeating Matt Hardy in a non-title encounter, setting the stage for Cyberslam. Sydal will indeed get Hardy tonight, but the fans had the decision of which Superstar would ALSO get their shot in a Triple Threat Match. Braun Strowman, Edge, Seth Rollins, who will it be? Who will walk out of here World Heavyweight Champion?

[Corey Graves]
It's a tough call, as much as I don't like Sydal ever since these people made him their "hero" I can't deny that when the pressure is on it. He managed to defeat both AJ Styles and Brock Lesnar in a Triple Threat Match at Breakthrough to become champion, and tonight he could very well win it back in similar fashion.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Especially given the dastardly ambush by The King and his Knight which would see Hardy BREAK Sydal's coveted Slammy, he may have made a dangerous decision by angering The Golden One.

[Corey Graves]
But to counter that, The King is King for a reason, and tonight he's ready to defend his Kingdom against whoever steps to him.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Perhaps the dark horse could be the man the fans include in this match, they know what they're getting into if voted in, but Sydal and Hardy have had to prepare for 3 possibilities. When it comes down to it, this very decision could decide who leaves with The World Heavyweight Championship.

With a lot of hype and whatnot, we now head to our first match or segment of the night, ready for an incredible show, wondering what we may see next.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Cyberslam: 7/3/2017 - 7/17/2017   XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 1:03 am

A recap of what took place this past week on Anarchy, when The World Heavyweight Champion ambushed The Superstar of The Year during his entrance, not only laying down a savage beating that was cold and calculated but slamming his Slammy into the ground rendering it "broken" an act that saw Sydal immediately infuriated, The XWL Universe that bestowed that Slammy to him livid, but in the end The Golden Ticket fell victim to the numbers game thanks to The King's Knight Brother Nero, and things ended with The Hardy Brothers standing tall over Matt Sydal, and his broken Slammy Award. As the replay finishes, we cut backstage where Renee Young as always is smiling and ready to interview her next guest. It's worth noting that the backdrop lighting of the set is gold...so there's no question who her guest will be.

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 FRZ6YlH

[Renee Young]
Ladies and Gentlemen, on a night where YOU have the say in what takes place, it's only fitting that I bring you an interview with the man you declared your Superstar of The Year, on the night he looks to reclaim The World Heavyweight Championship. So without further ad-

She catches something out of the corner of her eye, and immediately stops, looking down in both confusion and shock. Soon the camera shifts to what she's looking at, panning down to the floor where none other than Sydal's Slammy is found. But it's certainly worse for wear, it's wrapped heavily in what appears to be gold duct tape. As Renee kneels down to pick it up, soon before her is the view of turquoise and gold mixed tights that soon kneel down at her level, revealing The Golden One himself,
Matt Sydal.

[Matt Sydal]
Well? Go on now, ask the question on everyone's mind, how it feels to be unjustly assaulted by a man that calls himself "King" to be disrespected by a person who carries around the top prize in this industry.

[Renee Young]
Um...

Slightly unsure of how to respond, Renee simply rises back up to a standing position, where soon Sydal does the same, with the "repaired" Slammy in his hand.

[Matt Sydal]
Look, I get it...to you to others, this may seem silly, right? Making a big deal out of a Slammy Award being destroyed but to me....to The XWL Universe that GAVE THIS TO ME...that said I deserved it, that I was the best, that I earned the right to carry this with PRIDE...it's like spitting in my face, it's like putting your hands on my woman, it's like slapping my mother in the face! I have carried this with me for going on 7 months now, everywhere I go, I make sure it's by my side because unlike any other winner of this category, or any category lets be honest...I want to show everyone what this means to me. It's not just some accomplishment, some accolade to sit on the mantle, that's never been my thing, I cherish what I earn, whether it's a title or an award, it meant something when they gave me it, so it damn sure means more than just being some trinket you can throw against the ramp and shatter into a million pieces, it's more than a tool to send a message, because the only message that "King" sent? Is that he knew his days were numbered, and now...as the clock prepares to strike midnight on his fairytale derived from whatever deities in whatever hell they spawned from, he's forced to face that reality, that soon? He'll go back to being broken, and I'll go back to being KING!

You can feel the passion, the heat burning within, Sydal's taken huge exception to the disrespect The King showed him, and his Slammy.

[Renee Young]
Clearly, tensions have gotten high, Hardy attempting to destroy your Slammy, laying you out, are you worried about perhaps having tunnel vision though? Given the fact that one more man will be included in this match?

[Matt Sydal]
Not at all, my vision is focused, leaving tonight with The World Heavyweight Championship, I dethroned one king before, and I damn well know I can do it again. Quite frankly it doesn't matter who is in that ring, the only thing that matters is that I...am in that ring, MY...ring, my battleground where I...get it done more than any other Superstar today, yesterday, last week, last month, last year, ANY YEAR!

The Superstar of The Year is fired up as if his Slammy being defaced ignited an inferno of rage within, rage that will only be satisfied by revenge.

[Matt Sydal]
I take nothing away from Braun Strowman, Edge, or Seth Rollins. I'm excited to get in there with any of those three...but tonight, they're in the wrong place at the wrong time because our "King" decided to piss me off, and when you piss me off? I make you pay, I make ANYONE around me pay, I become the most insufferable prick around, and some may say I already am, and to that I say, well if you think that's bad, then just wait until tonight's Main-Event because they ain't see NOTHING yet!

[Renee Young]
Wow I don't recall seeing you like this, ever?

[Matt Sydal]
Nobody has more respect for what this is, what ALL of this is than me. I may have been annoying, or arrogant, or whatever you wanna call me, but since day one, everything I've earned, I've held near and dear. I don't just go off to Japan to win a title to pad up my resume, I don't go off to Ring of Honor to take their title and then return home leaving them high and dry, no...if I do something? I DO IT! I see it through, I eat, sleep, and BREATHE that title because IT IS EVERYTHING! And anything less is not only disrespectful, it's spitting in the face of everyone that's ever fought with all of their blood, sweat, and tears to HOLD THAT TITLE! Frankly, Renee, I'm sick and tired of the disrespect that is shown to titles, or awards like this. It means something, so it should mean EVERYTHING to you. Whether it's yours or not, it is gold, and it should be cherished. Hardy isn't a king, he's a wannabe, he's always wanted to be the better brother, every step of the way he's been nothing but inferior to Jeff so what does he do? He deletes him, he enslaves him, he traps his very essence in a drone, he acts as if he never existed. That isn't a man, that isn't a champion, that isn't a KING. And tonight I expose him for the fraud that he is because one fraud beating another five weeks ago doesn't a King make.

[Renee Young]
Well, I was originally going to ask you if you have any concerns heading into this match, but at this point, I think you're ready to do what well...you've proven you can do time after time.

[Matt Sydal]
It's like you said, it's like I've said repeatedly throughout my career, name someone that does it more, or better? Whether it's one on one, a triple threat, a fatal four way, whatever...I bring my all, my all is enough. I'm not discounting the unpredictability of this match, but it's not the first time I've been in this position, and unlike earlier this year? I'm not hopping around on one leg, and when I was? I won. So what does a One Hundred Percent Golden Ticket Matt Sydal do tonight? He leaves everything he is, everything he has in the middle of that ring, on the ramp, on the outside, likely in a pile of rubble that once was The Announce Table....if Edge or Strowman are voted in, I'll leave it in a heap of all four barricades because everyone loves to spear me through those lately, seriously that's just asking for a fan to hop the nonexistent barricade, nevermind how much it hurts, that's a security risk. But I do that because I wouldn't want anything else. I love this business, I love competing, and I love having the honor of fighting for ANY title, the fact it's The World Heavyweight Championship is incredible, but to me, it's all the same, the title doesn't make the man, the man makes the title, and as the longest-reigning World Heavyweight Champion in XWL history, I've given all of me to that title, why should tonight be any different? So if it isn't already clear enough, let me throw it down like this. Tonight The Broken King's Kingdom falls, so sayeth The Golden Ticket, and so it shall BE!

With determination in his eyes, eyes burning with passion, intensity over the events as of late, and on the prize that is The World Heavyweight Championship...Matt Sydal stares into the camera, directing his gaze at The Broken King, and all three men that could be joining them in tonight's Main-Event.
Back to top Go down
IIYoungg
Mid Card
IIYoungg

PostSubject: Re: XWL Cyberslam: 7/3/2017 - 7/17/2017   XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2017 1:18 pm

The camera cuts to a room completely dark. The lights in the room turn on to reveal Undertaker’s list on the wall, Faces appear on the wall marked out by The Undertaker. Names like, Bray Wyatt, Wade Barrett, TJ Perkins, JBL, and countless more.

The camera moves over towards Undertaker’s throne and the crowd roars as you see Finn Balor sitting in the chair with a leather jacket and jeans on. Finn Balor looks at the camera smirking as he leans back putting his foot on the chair showing disrespect to Taker’s throne.

Finn Balor:
Hey Taker. See where I am? Your beloved throne room. I see this is where you go to mark your victims… I’m telling you now that I will not be your victim tonight. I will tear you down and make you beg for mercy. Tonight is your night Taker. You’re journey to being a God ends here where the devil stops you in your tracks. Tonight you will meet my demons Taker.

Two masked figures walk into the camera on both sides of Balor as he stands up from the throne. He begins to walk toward Taker’s list.

Finn Balor:
This list of yours… would be a shame if someone…

Balor begins taking each face off the list, balling each up and throwing them across the room as the masked figures help Balor destroy the list. As the paper begins to pile on the floor, Balor grabs a candle off the ground.

Finn Balor:
Your list… is no more.

Balor then drops the candle on the pile of paper as the begin to burn. Finn Balor spreads his hands as he kneels above the fire. Finn looks over towards the throne smiling. He begins to walk towards it and sits in it again.

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 XwC2E6C

Finn Balor:
This whole God thing, is just a figment of your imagination. You’re just an old man that’s holding onto his old dreams. It’s time to grow up Taker. It’s time for you to give up because your time is over. The time of Finn Balor has come. I will overcome you and show you that I am the Elite of this division.

Balor looks up at the masked men as the tallest one brings out a can of gasoline. Balor smiles as he grabs it. He begins to pour it all over Taker’s throne and then walks around the room throwing gasoline on the walls and pillars as he laughs demonically. As he finishes, one of the masked figures hands him a lighter as the walk out of the room.

Finn Balor:
Taker… this is the end. The end of your title reign, the end of your career, the end of you. I’m pulling the trigger on your career Taker. If I was you… I’d run, but unfortunately for you… you can’t outrun a bullet.

Finn Balor throws the lighter into the room as the room explodes into flames.

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 8HK3ohO

Balor and the masked figures begin to laugh as Balor puts his fingers up to his head and “pulls the trigger” as the camera immediately turns off. Balor’s laugh becomes dark and demonic before cutting to a commercial.
Back to top Go down
Plus
Mid Card
Plus

PostSubject: Re: XWL Cyberslam: 7/3/2017 - 7/17/2017   XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 2:14 am

We return from the commercial break and we are taken backstage as once again we find ourselves with none other than Elias Samson. He would be sitting on a production box -- his eyes where closed as his guitar rested upon his lap as his fingers ran down over the strings to emit music. The crowd would of course boo Elias Samson as he pays them no attention, but the boos continue for The Drifter as his eyes are forced open. That grin on his face fades as he starts to look a little bit annoyed -- no words have parted from his lips -- he has not even been gifted the chance to play and already the fans treat him with no respect. He would calm himself down -- lowering his breathing as he pushes the boos to the back of his head as he would cough -- not once -- not twice -- but three times to clear his throat as he would begin to do what he does best -- perform.

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 Tumblr_o34z232HlV1snmvb8o1_r1_540

“Hey there Kevin
What's it like in Marieville, Quebec?
I'm a thousand miles away
But boy, tonight you look so pathetic
Yes you do
Citadel can't suck as much as you
I swear it's true

Hey there Kevin
Don't you worry about the distance
I'm right here if you get lonely
Give this song another listen
Close your eyes
Listen to my voice, it's god's gift
I'm by your side -- to watch the life leave your eyes

Oh it's what wish you can you do to me

What you won't be able to do to me”

The crowd would boo Elias Samson as he once again stops what he is doing. A look of annoyance was upon his face as these fans would not give him the chance to finish his performance as he coughs once again, to clear out his throat and to drown out the booing of the fans as he would continue to play.

“Hey there Kevin
I know times are getting hard for you
But just believe me, boy
I'm paying the bills with this guitar
I'm making myself a star
I'll have it good
I'll l have the life you wish you could have
My word is good

Hey there Kevin
I've got so much left to say
If every simple song I wrote to you
Could only take your career away
I'd write it all
Just to see you fall
So that I could have it all

What you won't be able to do to me”

Once more the fans would boo him as this time he would not stop -- Kevin Owens was the only thing on his mind and he was not going to allow these fans the chance to distract him as he would continue to play.

“A thousand miles seems pretty far
My star is too far
But they've got planes and trains and cars
I'd walk to you if I had no other way
The fans would all make fun of us
And we'll just laugh along because we know
That none of them have felt this way

No one has felt hatred like this

Kevin I can promise you
That by the time we get through
The world will never ever be the same
And you're to blame

Hey there Kevin
You be good and don't you miss any of this
Two more hours and you will be done with XWL
And I'll be making history like I do
You'll know it's all because of you
I can do whatever I want to
So hey there Kevin here's to you
This one's for you”

He would then stop -- the fans would boo as he lingers there for a moment -- he was ready to end the career of Kevin Owens -- he was ready to put an end to him once and for all and with a small smirk the XWL logo flashes and we cut to ---

Back to top Go down
CaptainGreed
New Talent
CaptainGreed

PostSubject: Re: XWL Cyberslam: 7/3/2017 - 7/17/2017   XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 6:22 am

We immediately come backstage to where we are quickly met with the image of Kevin Owens who looks rather baffled by the song presented by Elias Samson. He would immediately shake his head in disgust. Renee Young would quickly make her transition to Kevin who would immediately hold his hand up, signaling he didn't want any questions from her. She would acknowledge this as she nodded her head, lifting the microphone.

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 TG7kNhm

KEVIN OWENS
I'm going to keep this short, and sweet. I don't care about Elias Samson. I don't care about our stupid stipulation tonight, and I don't quite care about what I'm going to do to Elias tonight. I've heard stupid song after stupid song, and I'm going to hurt him. [Kevin would pause briefly as his voice radiated throughout the entire scene. Every word that escaped his mouth was from the heart.] So, Renee -- You got the synopsis of our match. What is it, Renee?

Renee would take a look at a small cue card as she pulled it to her face. She slowly took the microphone back to her own mouth.

RENEE YOUNG
Well, Kevin. People have had the chance to vote for a while, and it's come down to their voting. It's been noted that you will either compete inside a Cage, Falls Count Anywhere, or a Last Man Standing match. And I've got the result right now. [Renee would open the envelope as Kevin would raise his head.] And it appears that tonight you will be facing off against Elias Samson in the dreaded Last Man Standing Match. I wish you the best of luck, Kevin.

Kevin wouldn't say a word as he looked at Renee who would slowly lower her microphone. Kevin would nod his head, but unusually enough, Kevin would pass by Renee. Walking off in the distance as if he prepare for his clash with the talented Elias Samson.
Back to top Go down
CaptainGreed
New Talent
CaptainGreed

PostSubject: Re: XWL Cyberslam: 7/3/2017 - 7/17/2017   XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 6:36 am

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Plus
Mid Card
Plus

PostSubject: Re: XWL Cyberslam: 7/3/2017 - 7/17/2017   XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 11:34 am

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 1S0CyYi

The fans have voted and they have picked -- A LAST MAN STANDING MATCH!

POP-UP POWERBOMB!

Kevin Owens has just laud out Elias Samson right in the middle of the ring and now he was on the apron, his arms raised high into the air in victory as the referee would start to count and with every single number he calls out on his way to ten -- Kevin Owens would grin as he remains on the turnbuckle facing the crowd as Elias Samson would move -- the referee was counting higher and higher as The Drifter would drag himself to the side -- right under the ropes as the referee stops for a moment and then continues as The Drifter would be half hanging out of the ring as his hand latches onto the tip of his guitar as his fingers latch around it and he yanks it into the ring as he pushes himself up onto one knee as the referee stops the count. Kevin Owens would jump, jumping right off the turnbuckle and turning in mid air and landing on the ground.

WHACK!

The Drifter would smash the guitar right over the head of Kevin Owens -- the bass guitar didn't break over Kevin Owens  head, but it might as well have as the lights where now off -- Kevin Owens staggers, almost dropping to one knee as Elias Samson would throw the guitar down and he follows up with --

THE ENCORE!

The Drifter has laid Kevin Owens out as the referee was now counting. Kevin Owens was not even moving as The Drifter was now standing over him, looking down at Kevin Owens as the referee made the count higher and high.

SEVEN -- EIGHT -- NINE -- TEN

That's it -- it was all over -- Kevin Owens was not moving as The Drifter was standing over him with a grin on his face -- victory was his tonight -- he done what he set out to do as he grins as he just stands there -- Kevin Owens was finished and we are all now living in Elias Samson moment.

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 UlJNNfC
Back to top Go down
CaptainGreed
New Talent
CaptainGreed

PostSubject: Re: XWL Cyberslam: 7/3/2017 - 7/17/2017   XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 2:55 pm

Cyberslam has been effective thus far tonight. We had some great matches with some of the best talent in all of XWL. We are set to take a brief break from the action, as we are met with a unfamiliar theme over the P.A system.

It couldn't be, could it? Yes! Mere seconds pass before we are met with the arrival of both Enzo Amore, and his larger than life partner, Colin Cassidy, more commonly known as Big Cass! The crowd is on the edge of their seat as they're throwing a thunderous ovation in the direction of both Enzo Amore, and Big Cass. Enzo would shuffle around his tag team partner as he threw both hands in the air. No time would waste as Enzo would quickly greet this great crowd.

ENZO AMORE
My name is Enzo Amore, and I am a certified G, and a bona-fide stud. And 'ya can't teach that! [The crowd would throw a quick ovation in their direction once more. Enzo would shrug his shoulders before pointing to Big Cass.] And this right 'ere? This is Big Cass, and he's seven foot tall. And 'ya can't teach that! Bada-boom, realest guys in the room. How 'ya doin'?

The crowd would throw their love in the direction of both Enzo, and Big Cass. Enzo would once again shuffle his feet back and forth, as Cass would stand behind his smaller friend. Cass would nod his head slowly, before Enzo would once again lift up the microphone.

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 MN3BJPa

ENZO AMORE
I am smacktalka' skywalka', and 'ya best believe that I got micsaber for hata'. Let it be known, that Big Cass, and 'ya boy 'bout to make spaghetti outta this whole damn rosta'. No sauce. [A casual smirk came across the face of Enzo, while Cass on the other hand looked prepared to defend him at any point.] 'Ya know somethin'? It's no secret that Cass and I been 'round the block a few times. We're practically brothers. How 'ya doin'? Attached at the hip or separated at birth, we ain't ever been a fan of soft serve, 'ya catch my drift? But we gonna make these boys some tacos, and we ain't talkin' 'bout tha' hard kind. How 'ya doin'?   [This was a clear ode to their signature phrase which is met with a smile from both men, more so Enzo -- But a small smirk quickly rose, and faded off Cass'.] Now hold on a minute, Cass and I been talkin' it over. We know how good we are as a pair. We're like Bonnie and Clyde. How 'ya doin'? Jordan and Pippen. How 'ya doin? John Cena and fruity pebbles. How 'ya doin'? It doesn't matter who you compare us to. Because we're gonna hop, pop, stop, and drop 'em like a DEEEEEEUCE! [Cass would merely shake his head from side to side. Enzo would turn quickly to his partner.] But there ain't nothin' like a little scrappa', and a seven foot tall 'g'. We're locked, loaded, and we're ready to show tha' world that this whole damn rosta'? They ain't ready. Because truth be told? Looks like we gotta cuppa hatas runnin' this joint. [Enzo shook his head, before shuffling forward.] But Cass, and I? We ain't like softbacks runnin' 'round. We ain't 'fraid, because if Cass and I had a dime for every time we've been beat up? We'd have ZERO DIMES!

Enzo Amore was on fire, he had the crowd in the palm of his hand as he lowered the microphone and allowed the cheers to rain down upon him.

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 SF6mrFc

He would lick his lips for a moment, his hand running down his face and mouth as he would move his hand outwards as he passes the microphone to the giant that stood beside him -- Big Cass -- the seven foot tall beast would take the microphone in his hand as he holds onto it tightly as he raises it upwards and begins to speak.

BIG CASS
We are here to take some names and kick some ass. There is a whole line of people who want a piece of us -- it's open season on Enzo and Cass and we are happy to oblige the hunters who are coming for us, because we didn't come here to have it easy -- we didn't come here to be handed a damn thing -- we have never been given anything other than the mere table scraps. We have had to fight tooth and nail every damn day just to be here -- ain't no one holding our hands and giving us what we want -- we are going to take what we want. We are going to fight for what we want and if anyone out there has a problem with that. If anyone doesn't like what Enzo and myself have to say -- if anyone feels threatened with our arrival -- then line up boys and we will knock you all down like the bowling pins that you are, because for nearly twenty years we have been fighting -- we have taken are licks, but we have dished out plenty of our own -- we have been fighting just to be here, but all that fighting, all those years fighting for scraps -- that was just round one -- and we are ready for ROUND TWO BABY!

Big Cass would throw his hand into the air, raising not one finger, but two as he signals that with their arrival in XWL that round one of there careers has ended, they had to fight to be here and now that they are here -- they can move onto round two -- making a career for themselves in XWL.

BIG CASS
Enzo has been given the gift of the gab, while I have been given the gift of putting anyone who even thinks about laying a hand on him in the hospital. You see I may be SEVEN FOOT TALL -- I may be everything a wrestler should be, but I do have a chip on my shoulder, because no one -- AND I MEAN NO ONE -- compares Big Cass to the other tall lanky geeks who had walked to that ring and become failures. No one gets to call me that -- no one gets to even dare think that my skill starts with my height and ends with my height. Just like Enzo -- there is more to him than just his mouth -- for me there is more to me than just me height and you we will see it, because it pisses me off that people compare me to the tall failures of the past. Men like The Big Show and Kane -- who never amounted to anything more than an afterthought here in XWL -- I will pass them and if you think that is cocky -- then wait and watch as I back it up in the ring. To all the naw sayers, to all the doubters -- to everyone who wants Enzo and Big Cass gone from XWL -- to all those who want us done before we even start -- you don’t have IT anymore. You don't have the talent and the skill to be here. You all lay in bed just wishing you had what we had -- the fans. The people. The public. Enzo can make anyone a believer with his words and I can make them a follower by backing his words up in the ring. The fans came here to watch us and not any of you -- why WASTE THEIR TIME? We already have scooped out the talent here and all of you can’t compete with us, especially me. Look at me, look at my size. Look at the size of my bicep. Do you know how strong I am? Well, stronger than anyone here. How can you compare yourself with me? How can anyone here stand before Enzo and Cass and even believe that they will survive the verbal beatdown and the physical beatdown we will give them -- this ladies and gentlemen is a new era for XWL -- the return of tag teams -- the return of entertainment -- the return of fun and enjoyment and Enzo and Big Cass -- we will be leading the way.

It was a very good impact led statement from Big Cass. This was all Enzo would need as he would shuffle both of his feet as he would lift the microphone highly in the air. This would allow the crowd to throw some more love at Enzo, and Cass. Enzo would step forward, promptly turning to his counterpart with a nod of his head. He would then return the microphone back to his own mouth. It was at this point that Enzo would speak.

ENZO AMORE
Hit 'em wit that truth, Cass. That's how we do it. We goin' to run this game, New York Yankee style. Because Big Cass?He's seven foot tall, and there ain't nothin' that this rosta' is goin' do 'bout it. These hatas aren't prepared. Cass and I? We spit tha' truth. And not the R-Truth kind, how 'ya doin? Because I got the gift of gab, and 'ya boy? He's also got the gift of jab, how 'ya doin? Ya' wanna little truth? I'll shoot 'ya some truth. Ain't no tag team, goin' to gun for our spot. Ain't no demons, deadmans, or vipers goin' to change the game. John Cena? 'Ya say we can't see ya? But the only thing Cass and I can say is we've Cena 'nuff. How 'ya doin? And Edge? The only thing Rated 'R' 'bout 'ya is that neck of yours. Stacked like a pancake, leavin' 'ya exposed. Matt Hardy? 'Ya tryin' to change the game, but tha' only thing 'ya changin' is the definition of second best. It ain't 'ya fault that cha' broken. We know 'ya playin', but Jeff's always been the better half. How 'ya doin? [Enzo would shuffle both of his feet as he would roll both of his wrist. He would then lift the microphone back to his mouth.]Because the fact remains -- There's only one word to describe this whole damn rosta'. And you best believe Cass and I are gonna' spell it out for 'ya.

S-A-W-F-T

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWFFFFFFFFT!

The crowd would chant the signature phrase of the duo as Enzo would throw both of his arms. Cass would motion his large arms to the left, and then the right. Enzo would then drop the microphone before turning to Cass as they would come together in unison.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Cyberslam: 7/3/2017 - 7/17/2017   XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 11:38 pm

As an advertisement finishes promoting Emergence, home of The Money in The Bank Ladder Match, we're taken deep within The Allstate Arena somewhere backstage where a woman stands with her back to the camera, a back that isn't covered by a flawlessly tailored attire, no...there's noticeable scorched marks, even a few rips in the mesh back of it. And the camera zooms in revealing the woman's reflection in the mirror, and it's none other than Natalya, the woman that was put through a flaming table last week at the hands of Rosemary. Wearing her wounds of war, dressed for her possible encounter with Asuka tonight in the attire that will remind her of what she survived on Anarchy last week. But her reflection isn't like it's been the previous times we've seen this very angle, no she's a woman focused, a woman that's tired of feeling sorry for herself, a woman that doesn't care to hear about what her dark half may wanna spew out, or the guidance of her light half, she may be forced to stand alongside The Sisterhood, but as evidenced by her defiant stance made firmly clear to Sister April last week, she will not become them, she will not be broken, for she as she has always said, is unbreakable.

Natalya plays with her hair for a few moments and stares in the mirror long and hard, a deep breath in and out. Not taking her eyes off of the mirror, a figure appears in it, only to disappear without a trace. Natalya looks around her, not in a panic but out of curiosity and the lights begin to flicker only once. Possibly thinking it is her eyes playing tricks on her for staring into a mirror for an extended period of time. No, Natalya was not seeing things, she's more clearer than she's ever been. Looking back into the mirror, with  stern look on her face, the figure appears again, and this time it doesn't go away within the blink of an eye. You cannot wish this away, the symbolizing mask of Asuka gives it away that it is her.

Natalya doesn't hesitate and begins to turn around before she is cut off by Asuka's voice.

[Asuka]
Objects.. in mirror are closer than they appear.

Beginning to process this, with zero time to react, Asuka pulls the mask upward and looks at Natalya with a thousand yard stare waiting for her to meet her face to face, once and for all. The previous encounters of Charlotte and Summer Rae weren't where Asuka's presence stopped. Asuka spoke of her name for a reason when she arrived and we can see the fixation in her eyes set in.

[Natalya]
After what I've gone through within the last year, it's going to take more than that to throw me off my game tonight, Asuka.

Asuka does a circle around Natalya, not taunting her or mocking her.. but testing her reactions and movements. To see if she is battle tested, and then a smirk is formed. The Rainbow Haired Warrior remains silent, studying Natalya's bravery and not even flinching in the wake of probable danger.

Nodding her head, she takes a quick double take at the mirror, then to Natalya, and back to the mirror. In a flash, Asuka kicks down the mirror and the shards make Natalya cover her face.

[Asuka]
See, that.. is what I wanted out of you. All along.

Asuka puts her mask back down with only her index finger and thumb, leaning in closer to Natalya, heavy breathing under the mask, but controlled.

[Asuka]
A reaction.. Nattie..

Asuka laughs and sways her arms around before exiting the now half lit room. Leaving Natalya deep in thought and focused, ready to take Asuka to her absolute limit if she is the chosen opponent here tonight at CyberSlam. The camera begins to fade as zoom in on Natalya who simply says "You'll get more than a reaction out of me tonight." Did YOU vote Natalya in as Asuka's opponent? We'll soon find out.

Back to top Go down
Taco
Jobber
Taco

PostSubject: Re: XWL Cyberslam: 7/3/2017 - 7/17/2017   XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 3:02 am

A vignette starts to play on the screen as a rolling drum beat and chugging guitars build to a crescendo.

We see what is clearly recognizable as the streets of Chicago in what appears to be a rather undesirable area full of broken down cars, graffiti, and homeless people. As the camera starts to move down the streets, what was thought to be another vagrant sitting up against a run down building wearing a leather jacket with a hood over their head rises to their feet. The camera comes to a stop in front of the figure. The person pulls the hood off of their head in synchronization with the music reaching a peak where screaming vocals kick in. The hooded figure is none other then Ruby Riot.

"You wage a war that warrants no worries.
A coward’s shrug.
Bank bullets and stories.
Your lies they victimize but I am the lion."

Ruby Riot begins to make her way down the street as the music blasts in the background.

"Where I spit a fire starts.
Outspoken hearts.
Restless as sharks.
I smell the fear on your breath.
With salvation your soul I will test.
And now the fury starts to shake me."

Ruby passes in front of a small music venue with a group of punk rockers unloading their gear from a van. A mohawked guy sticks his fist out when he notices her walking and she responds with a fist bump but keeps moving forward.

"Here’s to the black and blue.
You die for me, and I die for you.
No sympathy."

Ruby makes her way to the front of the Allstate arena and climbs a few sets of stairs. She looks up at the large electronic sign advertising the matches of the night. In bright lights we can see Ruby Riot vs Sasha Banks. The camera slowly moves to her face which is set in a grim look of determination. She continues up the entryway and into the arena as the song comes to a close.

"Fury deliver me."

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Cyberslam: 7/3/2017 - 7/17/2017   XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 3:14 am

The cameras go back to the arena and focus on the commentary team as they recap the night so far.

Mauro Ranallo
Wow, I am excited for the PPV debut of Ruby Riot against The Boss Sasha Banks. But Mamma Mia, what a night we have had so far Corey.

Corey Graves
Your right Mauro, this has definitely been one hell of a night between Elias Samson laying waste to Kevin Owens, who even knows if he will show his face around here again after suffering defeat at the hands of Elias Samson.

Mauro Ranallo
True Corey, a man with such high praise going down like that had definitely been an embarrassment to the highest degree.
But on another note, what about Finn Balor setting that room ablaze with those masked figures alongside him.

Corey Graves
That was definitely something that I did not expect, maybe this was a warning sign of things to come?

Mauro Ranallo
Maybe so Corey but then again Finn Balor is a demon and they like that sort of thing.

The camera cuts to the crowd showing none other than the man who hasn't been seen in an XWL ring in years, former XWL World Champion Cody Rhodes. As the crowd notices the place absolutely erupts in cheers and chants stating Cody, Cody, Cody.

Corey Graves
Oh my god, it's really him we haven't seen that face around here in years.

Mauro Ranallo
As I believe this is true, how exactly do you know that he hasn't been here in years?

Corey Graves
Are you really arguing with me right now? You want to argue with me about the man now known as "Cody" who left XWL to make a better name for himself, to prove he was more than the family name, the family dynasty. That man has begun writing his own legacy in monumental form.

Mauro Ranallo
Well since you put it that way, I guess your right on this Corey.

The feed fades to a promotional commercial for Emergence coming up as we get ready for what's next.
Back to top Go down
Pringle96`
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: XWL Cyberslam: 7/3/2017 - 7/17/2017   XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 10:24 am

Camera cuts backstage to the dark damp cold section off the arena. The camera then swings to a door with Cactus Jacks name engraved into the door. The door opens and the camera goes inside the room. There in the middle is Cactus Jack sitting on the floor. He looks calm, cool and collected. He then begins to speak into the camera.

Cactus Jack

Tonight a match that I have begged for is finally happening. Tonight I get my hands on the little weasel that is Eli Drake. For all of you that haven’t been paying attention this all started at the beginning of the month when I lost to Eli Drake on his debut in XWL. Now I took the loss on the chin and I felt we had a war that night but it ended with me being defeated and I was fine with that. Then the next week on Anarchy Eli Drake starts his own talk show and him and the intercontinental champion start to berate me in the middle of the ring and I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. I thought the disrespect from these two punks needed to be addressed so I left the backstage area and made my way down to the ring.

Cactus Jack

So I walked out and got in the middle of the ring and stared both wrestlers in the eye and spoke a few home truths that I think hit a nerve. I talked about how if Eli destroyed me how come I am standing before them talking, how come I am still breathing to which of course they had no answer. Now we had a war and I respected that. I hadn’t had a challenge like that since my battles with Leo Kruger but you made it personal Eli and I wasn’t going to stand for it. I told you to back off but you kept poking the bear. I warned you that this wouldn’t end well for you BOY and you didn’t listen to me. Now I didn’t want this to happen I was more focused on getting myself back into the Intercontinental title picture by beating the champion that night your new buddy wade barrett but things didn’t go that way did they?

Cactus Jack

Now as a bit off retribution for you slating me I introduced you to my barbed wired bat and destroyed your set. I thought the message was clear and that would be the last time we crossed paths but obviously the messaged wasn’t delivered that well as that night you cost me my victory against the IC champ when you smashed me over the head with a steel chair and when I woke up from that well let’s just say the gloves where off and there was no way I was going to let you get away with doing something like that. You see I don’t take no shit from anyone I don’t care who you are so I set my sights firmly on you.

Cactus Jack

So the next week on Anarchy I walked out to that very ring and got a few things off my chest.  Now liked I stated before I said you beat me fair and square when you made your debut but it was your actions after this victory that has gotten us to this point. So I came down to the ring during your little talk show and confronted you about it. I warned you to back off with your disrespect but you kept going so I destroyed your set and if I had off got my hands on you well you would have been spending the night in a hospital. Then what do you do? You come down to this ring smack me over the head with a steel chair when I had the win in sight and help your little buddy out to gain a victory over me so for that you will pay so I called you out to the middle of the ring. So you came out and bitched and moaned like a little girl and you wouldn’t accept my challenge. You decided to be a girl about it and get yourself out of it so I thought I would come beat a yes out of you but when I got near you, you decided to get security to throw me out of the building what a man you are using security to get rid of me well done you sure showed me.

Cactus Jack

Your security didn’t do you any favours though did they? I managed to get myself back into the arena just as you won and then I pounced. I locked you in a stretch hold and made you scream like a little girl. I kept stretching and stretching until you finally gave me the match I wanted. A 1 v 1 match against you and oh that felt so good but the punishment wasn’t over for you oh know then the planning commenced for the PPV on what match types to pick and oh the sick and twisted thoughts that went through my head where unbelievable.

Cactus Jack

So I had a good long week thinking off all the torment and torture I could think off putting you through and believe me I have one good imagination when it comes to punishment. So I called you out to the ring and damn son you where pissed. You’d have thought I stole candy from a baby or something. You came down here babbling on and congratulations you figured out my first pick. Of course one of the match stipulations was going to be an extreme rules match. I am a hardcore legend for god’s sake and all the punishment I could put you through this match just makes me excited. Now the second stipulation you choose and how clever you thought you were picking falls count anywhere with no weapons. You and your little smug look on your face you thought you had really got one over on me didn’t you? Wrong! Are you out of your mind a match like that is so dangerous for you it is unbelievable. That means I can fight you in the stands, fight you in the hallways, fight you in the locker rooms heck I could even take this fight out into the streets if I wanted to haha please. Now after you babbled on I revealed the last match type and oh I hope the universe picks this one. The last type being a steel cage.

Cactus Jacks face then grows a huge sadistic grin on his face as he thinks about that match type.

Cactus Jack

Now I admit my plan didn’t go as perfectly as I had hoped. I got you in that steel cage and you were like a trapped little mouse with nowhere to go I punished you and punished you and oh it was feeling so good but I made one slight mistake and that cost me. I turned my back for one second and that was enough to give the advantage to you and I got to say kid you gave me a good beating. You gave me a good smashing with those steel chairs and you gave me one hell of a scar and one hell of a concussion but you made one fatal mistake. YOU LEFT ME BREATHING GOD DAMNIT! You should have taken me out when you had the chance. Gotten rid of me whilst you could but now, now I am here backstage and you have one pissed off Hardcore Legend! You see I don’t care what match they put us in tonight you are going to feel pain, the worst pain you have ever felt. I am going to leave you black and blue and bleeding like a stuffed pig and once it is all over with your going to lie there and think why did I poke the bear as the paramedics lift you on to a stretcher and take you to hospital and then once I have gotten rid of you I will set my sights on the world title and be warned whoever is champion I am coming for you so you better take some notes tonight as you are going to need them BANG! BANG!

The camera fades out to another segment showing Cactus Jacks sick grin as the camera fades away
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Cyberslam: 7/3/2017 - 7/17/2017   XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 12:25 pm

Blackness surrounds the scene we're floating around. Suddenly two white circles with a brown center open up. Eyes have emerged from the darkness. They dart back and forth frantically.
A voice echoes throughout the darkness. A familiar voice.

[Bray Wyatt]
Listen to my voice...Listen and take it all in child. There are three truths that you need to know. I, Bray Wyatt, am your creator. I am giving you life that otherwise, you'd never have. Your loyalty to me will be endless and bountiful. Second, You were made for one thing, and that is to cause pain and agony. You will terrorize the Women's division and you make them experience fear like no one else. Third is this the most important one, you are no one. You will have no name to call your own. You are simply mine. That is your role in the life I've given you. Remember it well

Bray's voice fades away but you can hear certain words bouncing around the darkness. "Nothing" "Agony" "No One" "Fear". Images start to flash through the bleak blackness. Images of darkness surrounding a white light, the soul of AJ Lee. AJ's eyes flying open and gasping desperately for air. Bray teaching her how to fight. How to hurt. April's failures the first two weeks of her existence and the punishment that Bray Wyatt gave her

In one particular memory April hits the ground harshly. She lays there, not daring to move a muscle. Bray Wyatt snarls above her, berating her loss to Bayley

[Bray Wyatt]
You will NOT embarrass me like that again! First Mickie and now Bayley! I did not create you to shame MY family. If you lose again...It'll be worse. We are all you have. You are no one. That body isn't yours. And your soul is mine, a gift from Abigail. You'd do well to remember that April. Even that name isn't yours. Learn your place girl and make yourself useful

With that he turns on his heels and leaves. April barely moves and when she does she curls into a ball. She vows not to cry as she hugs herself close. Her eyes may look weak and defeated but in that moment she promises to herself. She promises never to be weak. She promises never to be seen as a joke again. And more importantly...she promises to prove that she exist. She'd show the world

The images fades away and is replaced with something else.
The sound of Leo Kruger's music plays in the background as April, decked out in a get up that has disguised April as Abigail.
April has just done the unthinkable and has betrayed Bray Wyatt! April shakes like a leaf as she walks through the back. Like in a trance she walks forward as people move out of her way. Almost absent minded she grabs a pipe leaning against the wall. It scrapes against the ground as she trudges forward to her destination. She suddenly stops before a door that reads Wyatt.
April stares at the name in a grimace forms on her face. She lashes out and kicks the door in! April walks in and looks over the locker room. It is filled with possessions that belong to Wyatt. April sits down slowly in Wyatt's Chair and rocks back and forth with a blank expression. She grabs his hat from the table in front of her and rubs her hand over it. She then turns her attention to the lantern. His lantern. Even though he's in the ring, being looked at by medical staff she can feel his presence.
In this locker room. In her head. In her soul. Without warning April stands up, knocking the chair over. She grabs the pipe and brings it over her head! She looks down upon the rocking chair and it looks like she's going to smash it to pieces but at the last minutes she switches to the table and level it with a swing! The table folds instantly but she isn't done! She turns her attention to the mirror and shatters it into a thousand pieces! Her eyes are wild and there is drool rolling down her bottom lip and she continues to reek havoc in Bray's locker room

[Sister April]
Never again!

Smash

[Sister April]
You'll Never Hurt Me Again!

Kick

[Sister April]
You're Nothing!

Bash

[Sister April]
I DON'T NEED YOU! I DON'T NEED YOU YOU MONSTER! YOU DON'T OWN ME! I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL!!!!

When April stops she looks around her. Everything is in ruins excepts for Bray's hat, chair, and lantern. April looks down to see on shard of glass that shows her reflection. She huffing and puffing and her eyes are red. At some point she started crying through her blind rage. April stares at the shard for a little while longer. Suddenly a smile spreads through her face and the smashes the glass shard with her foot, bringing the darkness back

Finally we see April walking down a dark road. There is no one else besides her. She walks, her title held around her shoulder.
At the end of the road there is a figure. Painted face. Black and red hair. And more importantly there are flames behind hair. Rosemary is waiting for the champion. To hurt her. To burn her.
To erase her from existence. April's thoughts drift to all pain Rosemary has put her through. To how she put Natalya through a flaming table. Rage consumes her and she starts to move. A faster walk. A slight job. Then a full out sprint! April tears away her title and like a woman possessed she races towards her adversary. All the while she can feel a voice in the back of her head. Bray's voice

[Bray Wyatt]
That's right. Do what you were made to do. Hurt her

The road underneath April begins to crack

[Bray Wyatt]
I may be gone for the time being but through you I live. Because you can never escape my shadow

April continues to sprint even as parts of the road begin to fall. April jumps over obstacles as she continues to her target

[Bray Wyatt]
No matter how hard you try you will always belong to me! You can't escape me! That's why you still have my hat. My chair. My lantern. Because there is no you. You will always belong to me foolish girl. This is way things are to be April

Road underneath April gives out. April begins falling as she stares at the smirking face of Rosemary. Flames below are licking at her feet. Just as April is about to be consumed by the fire her descent stops. She blinks in surprise and looks up. To her shock Natalya has her hand gripped. With and amazing amount of strength she's pulled up. She climbs to her feet and looks around to find the landscape has changed. The road is now complete and while the right side of the street is dark, the left side isn't. Bray Wyatt stands on the dark side, leveling April with a menacing stare. But on the left side now stands Natalya. Natalya stands in the light, giving April a kind smile

[Bray Wyatt]
I see you're conflicted. You've let this woman worm her way into your heart. But you know that giving in to try and be kind to these women will get you know where. Force and fear are what work around here

[Natalya}
That's not true! Forcing people and hurting people will get you nowhere. And you know that to be true

[Bray Wyatt]
Being ruthless has got you here. Look what you've earned. Woman of the Year. Two Championships and now even the record. You think you would have earned that by being kind? I think not

[Natalya]
You earned those because you worked hard for them, You applied your craft to that ring and you gave your all. Scaring people and hurting people never mattered. Your success and your own. He has nothing to do with it. He didn't help you!

Bray growls angrily and advances on April

[Bray Wyatt]
What does she know about success? You already beat her! Your goal is so close! You can't just st-

This time it's Natalya moving forward

[Natalya]
You haven't accomplished your goal yet. You wanted a change and in this year no one has changed. You beaten people. Tortured people. Preached your heart out. But in the end no one in women's locker room has changed

Bray snaps his eyes to Natalya and quickly follows up with a response

[Bray Wyatt]
What about Mia?

Natalya scoffs at him and turns back to April

[Natalya]
Mia Yim is no more a person. She's a puppet that can only live through your control. What you've done to Mia is what Wyatt did to you

The stone cold truth hit's the Women's Champion hard. She flinches at the words but doesn't try to block them

[Natalya]
You've done things your way April, but it hasn't worked. It's time to try something different. You don't have to follow him anymore. You can be your own person now April. Take my hand...I'll help. Like I've been trying to do all along

Natalya holds out her hand with a smile. There is kindness in her smile and April slowly but surely starts to reach forward. But another hand joins along side Natalya's. Bray's hand and a crooked smile on his face

[Bray Wyatt]
Joining her means making everything you've done to this point moot. You'll lose everything you've worked so hard to make. They fear you. You're at the top of the division! Don't lose it now!

April looks back and forth between the two

[Natalya]
You created a circle of hate and fear that led to someone like Rosemary. It has to stop April

[Bray Wyatt]
Crush her and show her why she was never on your level. Show them fear April

[Natalya]
Your Sisterhood and Abigail need someone to lead by example. Break the cycle April

[Bray Wyatt]
Show them why you lead this division! Don't lose your nerve April

[Natalya]
April!

[Bray Wyatt]
April!

[Both]
APRIL!

April reaches out but it's not clear which hands she's taking!
And that's when everything turns black. Nothing can be seen for a few seconds but eventually light shines and we find ourselves back into reality. April is standing in front of a mirror while her hands in front of her face. When she removes them tears are welling into her eyes. She looks at her image for a few seconds before lifting a fist. Her fist flies forward but stops short of the mirror. She lets it drop on the desk weakly and stares at her reflection. The next sentence that comes out of her mouth is a whisper

[Sister April]
...What do I do?

Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Cyberslam: 7/3/2017 - 7/17/2017   XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 1:22 pm

As CyberSlam continues the arena goes black and a picture of the voting options for the Intercontinental Championship match appear on the titantron.

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 9fGTg2F

The crowd simmers down before the timer begins to counts down to reveal the winning choice. The crowd counts along with the timer.

The crowd goes into a frenzy as it is revealed that the match...WILL BE A TRIPLE THREAT FOR THE INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP. Over the next few minutes all 3 men make their entrances to the ring before the referee rings the bell to start the match.

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 MmUYOuz
XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 Oh2RgBsXWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 H4v3YUE

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL Cyberslam: 7/3/2017 - 7/17/2017   XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 3:07 pm

The dark ages of XWL have begun again....
Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Cyberslam: 7/3/2017 - 7/17/2017   XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 3:16 pm

StrumSkillet13 wrote:

fuck off

Nah I'm jk, glad your back buddy
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Cyberslam: 7/3/2017 - 7/17/2017   XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 3:27 pm

StrumSkillet13 wrote:

I know right, Orton is relevant again, damn you JBL. I can stomach winning the title, but giving Orton a purpose again? Go to hell.
Back to top Go down
Tango
Mid Card
Tango

PostSubject: Re: XWL Cyberslam: 7/3/2017 - 7/17/2017   XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 3:45 pm

P.R Son wrote:
StrumSkillet13 wrote:

I know right, Orton is relevant again, damn you JBL. I can stomach winning the title, but giving Orton a purpose again? Go to hell.

This is a monstrosity this man must be stopped
Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Cyberslam: 7/3/2017 - 7/17/2017   XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 3:50 pm

P.R Son wrote:
StrumSkillet13 wrote:

XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 9k=

What more professional than this? I am someone people can be proud to say they are a fan of
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Cyberslam: 7/3/2017 - 7/17/2017   XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 4:06 pm

StrumSkillet13 wrote:

Just wait until I bully Lazy into giving me the Women's title.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Cyberslam: 7/3/2017 - 7/17/2017   XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 4:11 pm

Zack wrote:
StrumSkillet13 wrote:

You monster.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Cyberslam: 7/3/2017 - 7/17/2017   XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 4:15 pm

P.R Son wrote:
Zack wrote:
StrumSkillet13 wrote:

You monster.

I'll bully you into making me admin again, too.
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Cyberslam: 7/3/2017 - 7/17/2017   XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 4:18 pm

Zack wrote:
StrumSkillet13 wrote:

Not on your life buddy. I'm going for a year long reign
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Cyberslam: 7/3/2017 - 7/17/2017   XWL Cyberslam:  7/3/2017  -  7/17/2017 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Cyberslam: 7/3/2017 - 7/17/2017
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next