Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017

Go down 
+7
Austin
CaptainGreed
Strummania
IIYoungg
LazyEye513
Plus
P.R Son
11 posters
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017   XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 5:00 pm

XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 MyCar9a

LIVE FROM:  KEYARENA
SEATTLE, WASHINGTON

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

-/-  News heading into tonight's show  -/-

1. That’s Just a Fact of Life

Eli Drake continued his grandstanding last week on Anarchy with his show The Fact of Life featuring his first guest Bad News Barrett. What could have easily become a spitting match between the two became surprisingly friendly as they shared a common interest in disrespecting JBL and, later, Cactus Jack who interrupted the proceedings and issued a challenge to Barrett. Was this a beginning of a friendship for the two? Or will their egos get in the way of everything?

2. Riddle Me This

Newcomer Matt Riddle made quite a splash when he unexpectedly inserted himself into Paul Heyman and the Beast Incarnate’s speech. Not only did he come out and almost shut the manager up, but he got Lesnar’s attention by insulting his career in both XWL and UFC. Last week Riddle followed this up by pinning Crazzy Steve in a nail-biter of a match. Will he continue this streak of dominance or will someone put out the fire that is growing before it can really start? Kazuchika Okada has that chance tonight.

3. On the Edge of Greatness

Edge has been on a warpath since concluding his feud with Austin Aries at Downpour. Last week, he escalated this by calling out the Golden Ticket himself, Matt Sydal. Edge went on a verbal rampage against the fan-favorite and alluded to himself as being the best damn wrestler in the world. Edge clearly has his sights set on the mountain top, but will he reach that peak or loose his footing?

4. Strange Bedfellows

The age old adage “The enemy of my enemy is my friend” is coming to life in XWL as The Miz and John Cena find themselves allied together in a battle against the Bullet Club. This unlikely duo found themselves in a straight up fight last week, and the tensions continue to rise. This week, we see the Bullet Club defending their IWGP Tag titles against The Miz and Cena in a rather unusual championship match.

5.   Every Rose has its Thorn

In what surely inspired countless nightmares in the sleeping minds of the XWL fanbase, the Demon Assassin Rosemary issued a chilling guarantee to Sister April and her new follower Natalya. We saw what happened to Alexa Bliss following her run-in with Rosemary; does Sister April have the fortitude to survive something even worse? Or will Rosemary be the one finding herself decaying?

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 Z1zFYR3XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 EVvoLvd

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 GF0KJIg XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 D8OJlDh

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 FrbB2Fq XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 76ZJlb4

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 RwM118y XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 FLvDMxa

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 T1CmLpA XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 HLnqKYA

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 WJJDMgH XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 NWrHp7T

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 6EoJ0w7 XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 RpkLp1e

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 FNVxagt XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 N0HYlUJ

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 J56Lrqp XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 CHgkcwt

Normal Match

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 4q2U9we XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 Y0w5yKa

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 MKB7f9W XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 5tOg2pf

Normal Match

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 39HrAG1 XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 LJJPmNW

Tag Team Match
XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 BglrLWwXWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 GADOtNh
XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 UlD6JrOXWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 I0PP3HT

Main Event

IWGP Tag Team Championship Match

XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 TrUXot2XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 W0yO1Oy
XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 Wgprh6AXWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 Wb7gGSN

Back to top Go down
Plus
Mid Card
Plus

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017   XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 7:24 pm

Darkness. The entire arena was plunged into it. The fans in the arena would give a mixed reaction as they had no idea what was happening right now. Some would cheer and others would boo. Some would even narrow their eyes to try and see what was happening -- with no luck. Then all of a sudden a single spotlight would shine down into the middle of the ring, lighting up a chair and on that chair sat a man -- a man with a guitar and that man was none other than Elias Samson.

XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 05eefd2e6bfb6f96112332cb71419966_zpsegpymui8

elias samson,
THE  DRIFTER
“Ladies and Gentlemen I have travelled the long road to be here tonight. I have walked from city to city to finally arrive at XWL. I have travelled across the land -- my eyes wide opened along with my heart to take in everything this great land of ours has to offer. I have had to walk -- walk until my feet had bleed to get here. I have been forced -- yes forced to stand in the rain -- the snow -- all the elements battering down against me trying to stop -- just to be here tonight. Yes Elias Samson has travelled the long and hard path. Yes Elias Samson had earned his spot within this company and yes -- Elias Samson will finally get what's coming to him. Now is the time of Elias Samson -- now is the time of The Drifter -- I am here to replace your old washed up superstars -- I am here to usher in a new era in XWL one with Elias Samson at the top. So ladies and gentlemen, open your ears and your hearts to Elias Samson, because I have wrote a song -- yes a song about these old timers -- and please -- keep your applause till the end --”

Elias Samson would close his eyes for a moment. His hand brushing down over the strings on his guitar creating a musical sound as the crowd would begin to boo him. No one in the arena here tonight wanted to listen to him play his guitar and sing his song -- but Elias Samson has travelled the long road. He has walked and drifted his way here tonight -- to replace the old XWL superstars with himself and he -- he was going to sing and these people where going to listen.

XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 110_RAW_10122015cm_1596-4110771525%201_zpsokttkxze

elias samson,
THE  DRIFTER

“The black curtain that divides the world of the ring from real life sits inches from his face.
It’s so close that when he exhales the curtain blows forward slightly.
He has stood in this same exact spot a million times but it’s never felt like it does now.
He has looked into the black curtain monolith in hundred different cities but not once has it ever felt mundane.

The excitement has gone out of him like a breath.
This moment that should fill him with unrivalled excitement now only brings unease.
For the first time in his entire career, he does not want his cue to come.
He does not want to hear his music, or walk down the ramp.
He just wants to stay back here where he does not have to fight.

All because Elias Samson is here.

He looks over his shoulder and catches a glimpse of Elias Samson.
Elias Samson looks up, locks eyes with him, and we share an intimate moment.
He smiles with realization.
The truth is clear, Elias Samson has replaced him.
His time has come and past.

Elias Samson time has just begun.”

Here we go ladies and gentleman. After a rather lackluster performance from Elias' singing, we are met with the arrival of Kevin Owens. He stands at the top of the entrance ramp as the XWL faithful can't help but throw a mixed reaction his way. Kevin would scoff as the darken lights would slowly transition back to their base, revealing the talented Elias Samson who wore a look of anger across his face. This was met with an all confident smirk of Kevin Owens who continued to stand at the top of the entrance ramp where he slowly lifted a microphone under his mouth.

KEVIN OWENS
T H E P R I Z E F I G H T E R

Wow. I mean, seriously. I"m shocked. Truthfully, I am. I didn't realize that XWL of all places would put up with CRAP on a weekly basis. I'd hate to say that I expected BETTER, but I-I-I've kinda gotten used to it. It's been the SAME thing everywhere I've ever been. Guy tries to be somethin' special, doesn't make it, and cries 'bout it. That's you, guitar boy. (Kevin would lower his microphone briefly as he greeted Elias with a smile. The drifter wasn't thrilled about the nature confidence of Kevin, but not many are.) But it's not about YOU. And it's most certainly not about these PEOPLE! Yeah, I said it. Keep booing me. (Kevin would take a brief moment to allow the crowd to be heard. They clearly didn't like his verbal assault on them. Kevin clearly had no interest in the fans.) Now that I can actually speak, I've got to give you some news, Samson. I don't know who told you to come out and sing, but STOP. For the love of everything, please, just stop. You're making a joke out of yourself, and that's even more so than usual. I mean let's be honest, Samson -- You're already a joke. Always HAVE and always WILL be. (Kevin would let a slight chuckle escape from his mouth as he slowly advanced slowly downward to the ring. He shook his head in disgust as he was halfway down the ramp, and the ring.) But, Elias? T-T-That's beside the point. We already knew that you were a joke. But I had to take time out of my schedule to come down here, and tell you EXACTLY how I feel. You see, Samson -- There are TWO kinds of people in this world. There are people who wake up on a daily basis and will go day by day to succeed. That's you, Elias. But then there are people who wake up for their FAMILIES and support them EVERY day of their lives. Those same people, get booed by jealous people who either can't have families, or aren't good enough for them. That, unlike you, Elias -- Is where Kevin Owens comes in. (Kevin continued his way through the long ramp before finally making his way to the steel steps. He stood triumphantly. The two men stared directly at one another as Kevin chuckled.) I really HATE to break it to 'ya, pal -- But you're a loser. But, Elias -- It's fine. There is nothing wrong in being SECOND BEST. Because compared to Kevin Owens, that's all Elias Samson WILL EVER BE!

Elias Samson would sit there on his chair, he was content for now as he raised his eyebrow and turned his head to the side and looked up at the main stage. A growl would pass his lips at the fact that Kevin Owens had cut the crowd off from giving him the applause that he deserved. He would look back down at his guitar as a chuckle escapes him as he runs his hand down the strings as Kevin Owens would finish speaking.

elias samson,
THE  DRIFTER
“I would like to apologize for this brutish oath interruption of my performance tonight, but know this -- you are all living in Elias Samson moment and that -- that includes you Kevin Owens. You see -- you have just given me the material I need. You see after tonight when I gain success in my debut match here in XWL and you gain nothing but failure -- I will have a special song prepared just for you -- a song that will remind you off your place -- a song that will hit you where it hurts -- a song about my victory and your defeat --”

He would close his eyes as he would strum the strings once more. The spotlight would dim on Elias Samson as we go back to darkness. Kevin Owens had interrupted him and tried to take the spotlight from him and Elias Samson -- well he has just promised victory tonight and defeat for Kevin Owens.
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017   XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 10:51 pm

Great promo for two new superstars! I dig it!
Back to top Go down
IIYoungg
Mid Card
IIYoungg

PostSubject: anarchy   XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 12:48 am

The camera cuts to Finn Balor sitting in a smoky room looking into the camera

XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 FprbxBP

Balor:
You want to be a God? You want to control my soul? You will never control the soul of a demon. My soul is hidden in the deepest parts of hell and is protected by my demons. I am their king and they listen to me alone. Your luck is running out Taker. That title of yours will soon be where it belongs… In hell.

Balor stands up and walks to a darker side of the room as the lights begin to turn red

Balor:
I have certain opportunities that have risen before me, and I believe that it will be just enough to finally bury you. I’m sure you’re dying to know what it is. The time will come when my demons will appear before you and take you out. Then after they appear before you and make sure you have nothing left…

Balor then raises his fingers to the camera in the shape of a gun

Balor:
I’ll put a bullet in between your eyes.

Balor smiles as he “pulls the trigger” and walks away from the camera and leaves the room. The camera fades and a demonic laugh can be heard before going to commercial.
Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017   XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2017 2:12 am

We go backstage to see Layla leaning against her desk, folded arms ready to address the universe

Layla
Hi, as all of you may know Sami Zayn hasn't competed in two weeks...Unfortunately this was due to Samoa Joe's attack. At first we thought it was just a dislocated shoulder but last week he showed up to the arena in a lot of pain we had rushed to the hospital to do scans on his shoulder and it turns out he has a torn pectoral muscle that will require surgery. Sami Zayn will miss Cyber Slam and depending on his recovery he may miss Emergence...Thank you for your time and please, everyone wish Sami a fast recovery.

Graves

It's never good when a superstar is forced to take time off like this...

Mauro
We wish Sami the speediest of recoveries. We hope to see him back in the sqaured circle soon...
Back to top Go down
Plus
Mid Card
Plus

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017   XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2017 4:38 am

XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 T1CmLpA VSXWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 HLnqKYA

This contest has been going on back and forth now for what seems to be forever. Hardy would run off the ropes straight at Samson, looking to get a strike, but Samson counters easily, sidestepping and tossing Jeff into the corner! With Jeff caught, Samson starts to assault him with punches to the face, oppressing him in the corner, before pulling him back and taking him down with a VERTICAL SUPLEX! From here, Samson runs to the ropes and rushes back, spiking Jeff with a falling elbow drop before going for a quick cover. However, the cover may have been too quick, as Jeff easily kicks out before one. Samson grabs Jeff by the head, picking him up to continue the assault, but is caught by surprise as Jeff tackles him and runs him straight into the corner! This time, it's Samson trapped as Hardy throws blows to the body, before pulling Samson legs from under him and jumping up, hitting him with a DOUBLE LEG DROP TO THE MIDSECTION! Samson scoots back against the bottom padding of the turnbuckle, holding his crotch in pain, while Jeff takes advantage by rushing up the ropes, stepping off as he spikes Samson right in the chest with HARDYAC ARREST! Samson holds his chest in pain, but before Jeff can capitalize, Samson rolls to the outside towards safety. Hoping not to lose the advantage, Hardy grabs the top rope and hoists himself over, going for a SLINGSHOT CROSSBODY, but Samson sees it coming and steps out of the way! But wait! It was a feint! Hardy lands perfectly on his feet as he rocks Samson with a quick blow to the face! Samson stumbles away from the force of the sudden, unexpected shot, but Hardy gives chase, throwing punch after punch square into Samson face whenever he gets the chance. While Hardy continues to follow Samson, he gets caught again, as Samson suddenly turns around and throws him straight into the steel steps! Hardy hits the steel hard, arching his back in pain as he sits against it, and giving Samson a clear target as he stomps the living hell out of him, crushing him against the steps with each shot! With the count towards count out still going, Samson grabs Jeff and tosses him into the ring, getting to his feet in a hurry. As he looks down and sees Jeff on his knees, Samson grabs him and positions his head between his legs, before lifting him up and dropping him with a RUNNING LEAPING SHOULDER BLOCK! Following up on the high impact maneuver, Samson attempts another pin.

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

Samson looks up at the ref, annoyed that another pin had failed him. Just as he starts to argue, Samson gets caught by surprise, as Jeff rolls him up in a sudden small package!

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

This time, it's Samson who escapes near defeat, as he rushes to his feet, hoping not to get caught by surprise again. Backing up into a corner, he watches as Jeff gets to his feet, and runs up with a kick before he can get to a completely vertical base. As he grabs his arm, Samson whips Jeff into the corner, which turns out to be a bad idea, as Jeff easily ascends the corner and jumps off with a WHISPER IN THE WIND, crashing hard and taking both of them down! Samson remains completely floored as Hardy manages to recover from the crash, standing over Samson and flipping onto him with a SOMERSAULT LEG DROP for good measure. Dragging Samson closer to the centre of the ring, Jeff lifts Samson onto his feet, throwing his arm behind his head before lifting him up and dropping him flat on his face with a sitout inverted suplex slam. Trying to recover, Samson pushes himself up on all fours, only to get caught with a dropkick to the head, bringing him down again! Samson tries to recover quicker this time, managing to get to his feet before Jeff comes at him with a kick to the gut. With the quick reflexes he's shown thus far, Samson manages to catch the kick, but doesn't react quick enough to counter when Jeff twists backwards, nailing him with a MULE KICK that pushes him into the corner! As Samson hits the padding, he sees Jeff get back to his feet and wastes no time in rushing him and flooring him with a HUGE CLOTHESLINE! With Jeff down again, Samson bends over to pick him up, but Jeff counters with a SITOUT JAWBREAKER that completely stuns Samson, bringing him to the ground! With Samson down and momentarily out, Jeff goes for a major risk as he heads to the apron and begins to climb the corner! Looking down at Samson, Jeff preps himself, but gets caught when out of nowhere, Samson springs to life and pushes his legs out from under him, causing him to crotch himself on the corner! Jeff's face twists in pain as Samson takes this opportunity as he reaches up and grabs Jeff, throwing him off the and down onto the ground. Jeff manages to get back to his feet as Samson quickly grabs him and connects with THE ENCORE -- he would then drop down and make the cover.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 05eefd2e6bfb6f96112332cb71419966_zpsfsizkhy3

The Drifter has done it. He has put down Jeff Hardy. He would push his hands into the face of the man as he pushes himself up a little bit, pushing himself up and onto his knee as he looks forward. The crowd where booing him as he stares forward, a small smirk was upon his face as he would rise up to his feet and hold out his hand as a microphone was placed in it.

elias samson,
THE  DRIFTER
“Ladies and Gentlemen, children of all ages -- I do hope you have been entertained tonight. I set out to do what I promised -- to put down the rift raft that are running wild within this company. Some of you may call that arrogance, but I call it fate. Fate brought me to XWL Fate made me drift here -- it made me walk across the country just to be here and now that I am here I think -- I think I may just stay. You see they say XWL is a land where you have to make an impact to remain -- I just did that -- I made an impact here tonight and it will only continue. I want Kevin Owens to know that this was for him. What happened to Jeff Hardy will indeed happen to all -- but for Kevin Owens he will suffer a worse fate, for no on interrupts me. He and all of you people will soon learn that you are all living in Elias Samson -- MOMENT.”

Elias Samson drops the microphone as he would kneel down and roll out of the ring. His music would play as he raises his hand upwards into the air as he turns around and takes his leave -- walking up the ramp and to the back.
Back to top Go down
CaptainGreed
New Talent
CaptainGreed

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017   XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 6:01 pm

Wait a minute! The heroic one himself, the inspiring talent that is Bo Dallas was live in XWL. He slowly made his way through the crowd with a large cheese filled grin across his face. The crowd wasn't too sure about the second generation talent, but they were always selective to see a familiar face. Dallas is wearing a solid black shirt with bold white print across it. It read: BoLieve! The crowd was a little flabbergasted by the slogan, as to be expected. He slowly stopped halfway towards the ring before throwing up both arms highly in the air. He nodded his head in approval before galloping around the ring. His goofy smile stood among his face as he led symbolically with a lap around the ring before slowly making his way inside the ring. No time was wasted as Bo was quickly presented with a microphone. He progressed to the center of the ring to where he slowly lifted the microphone inches away from his face.

XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 Ipa29hL

BO DALLAS
Dreams are what you make them, ladies and gentleman. Each and everyone of you in attendance, and even those of you watching at home -- I ensure you, that ANYTHING is possible. You can dream, and achieve anything that you set your mind too. [His goofy smile stretched from ear to ear, but as a viewer, you're interested in what the inspirational soothsayer had to say. Let's listen, shall we?] It is okay, folks. I know you're scared to reach for those brass rings, and I know you're afraid to failure, but don't be. You never know what you can achieve if you never try! [There was a touch of sarcasm in the voice of Dallas as he smirks briefly. Would this crowd catch on? The mixed reaction seemed to prove this at least.] I look at each and everyone of you, and just like this entire roster -- I see POTENTIAL in each and everyone of you. You can do it, don't be afraid to fail. Set out for the gold. Don't settle for the silver or the bronze, set out for the sweet taste of gold...

Bo Dallas would stop abruptly in his tracks after mentioning gold. It was clear that his speech was for coming in first, and nothing but first. He smirked slowly as he circled around the ring for a brief moment. As if a lightbulb shot over his head, he immediately lifted the microphone back to his mouth.

BO DALLAS
Because gold is one of the finer things in life. Most of us want it, but we're afraid of rejection, or failing to reach those brass rings. I know what I'm capable of, but can each and everyone of you reach for the stars? Dreams are defined by your actions. And gold is a taste that you will never forget. It's like being the best in a show, or in this case -- The best in XWL. [And just like that, Bo and his confident demeanor had the audience firmly in the palm of his hands. Yet another mixed reaction was thrown in his direction. He smile stretched from ear to ear as he promptly continued his speech.] And I've never been one to shy away from doing everything I set out to do. I've got knocked down, I've failed a few times, even I'll admit that. But I bolieved in myself, and after I got back up? I was stronger, faster, and overall? I was better for it. However? Upon my success, and my admiration for never giving up, I decided to set out for another goal. I've always reached out for gold, and every time I've got exactly that... [A small pause came across Bo. Some viewers were well aware with Bo Dallas, and where he was going with his speech. But for those unaware, listen up. This was getting good.] But it seems there is gold all around XWL. It's the land of opportunity after all, and opportunity is something I admire most in this world. As I've stated, I reach out for the stars, and I capture them. Just like how each and everyone of you can accomplish by putting a little faith in not only yourself, but Bo Dallas too! Because men such as Matt Hardy, Barrett, and even The Undertaker reached for the stars, and they achieved success. They believed in themselves, just as I have. But my greater faith in not only myself, but humanity is what will restore my love for helping others. And in due time, I will help XWL as a whole. Because after I achieve the taste of gold, I will ensure upon each and everyone of you, that ANYTHING is possible. All you have to do is...
BOLIEVE!

Those were the last words from Bo Dallas as he would toss the microphone onto the mat. A large smile slid across his face as he slowly made his way outside the ring. He would once again raise both of his arms triumphantly in the air as he shuffled across the ring for not one, not two, but three victory laps. Although not booked tonight, it was certain that Bo Dallas left a taste in the mouth of viewers everywhere. Some good, and some bad.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017   XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 11:26 pm

Anarchy returns and right away we are in the office of Anarchy's General Manager. Layla stands with her phone in her hand as her fingers typed away at the screen, looking like she was sending some kind of text message. KNOCK KNOCK. We hear the sound in the background which causes the General Manager to lift her head and bring her attention away from her phone.

[LAYLA]
Come in!

With permission granted by the General Manager, we could hear the sound of the door opening. Into the scene, a second later walks one of XWL's newest stars, Matt Riddle.

[MATT RIDDLE]
Hey Lay, can.. can I call you that?

[LAYLA]
Sure. What's up?

[MATT RIDDLE]
So here's the thing, alright. Brock and his lap dog Heyman have been ducking me for two straight weeks. Whenever we cross paths in the corridors or even hitching a ride out of these venues. Refusing to make eye contact and it is not very bro of them. I want to propose to you an idea if you would be oh so generous and hear me out.

Layla takes a moment to slip her phone away and into her pocket before crossing her arms.

[LAYLA]
Go on. I'm listening.

[MATT RIDDLE]
Bro 1 and Bro 2 are quaint on staying tense with me. Let us loosen a bolt on Frankenbrock, catch this. Instead of it being the odds of me catching him slipping at the right time... the right place. We let every bro buying a ticket decide the fate of the match. After all, it is CyberSlam and it fits the theme.. so how bout' it.

Layla stares for a moment, but she also wears a small grin. The idea clearly peaking her interest.

[LAYLA]
Instead of the fans getting to choose what type of match... they'll choose if the two of you have a match?

[MATT RIDDLE]
Heyman does not weasel his way out of it by using his big words and big mouth. We let every bro from head to toe make their voice heard as far as the eye can see.

[LAYLA]
You know what? I'll think about it and -

The General Manager is cut off as yet again do we hear the sound of the door to her office opening. Both Layla and Matt Riddle turn their attention to the entrance and a less than amused look forms across the both of their faces. It took only a second for the fans to realize why they were looking like that as Paul Heyman, the Advocate for the Beast Incarnate walks into the view of the camera. He stood to Riddle's left while Riddle stood in-between Layla and Heyman, but with a step taken back. Heyman diverts his eyes to Riddle and a disgusted look appears on his face before drifting his attention back over to Layla, clearly coming here to speak to her.

[PAUL HEYMAN]
I hope I am not interrupting anything of importance, but I have decided to stop by your office because I wanted to speak to you, Layla. I wanted to speak to you about Cyberslam and the plans in place for the World Heavyweight Championship.

Heyman reaches into his suit and pulls out a piece of paper.

[PAUL HEYMAN]
I had my people draw up a contract that I would like to have you look over. The contract states that because my client never got his one on one rematch for the World Heavyweight Championship, you will give him that come Cyberslam. The choices for the match will be a Lion's Den match, a submission match and a Last Man Standing match. Yes, those are three matches that my Client is efficient in, but it is only fair to give Brock Lesnar the choice now that you have made Brock Lesnar wait months and months to get his rematch. Please, take a look at this.

Layla reaches her hand out and takes the contract that was handed to her by Heyman. She scans down the paper and about halfway through, her eyes turn to look elsewhere. They look over to Matt Riddle and then back at the contract before lifting them to look at Heyman.

[LAYLA]
Paul, you can tell Brock Lesnar that he has a match at Cyberslam... if the fans vote on it.

The confusion sets in as Heyman furrows his brows and trips over a word.

[PAUL HEYMAN]
W- What are you talking about? If the fans vote on it?

[LAYLA]
Brock Lesnar's fate will rest in the hands of the XWL fans. We are going to let every... bro out there makes the decision. Either Brock Lesnar doesn't have a match at Cyberslam and he can take a well-deserved night off, or he has a match. It might not be for the World Heavyweight Championship like you wanted, but it will be against Matt. Matt Riddle.

[PAUL HEYMAN]
YOU HAVE GOT TO BE.... Brock Lesnar is not going to be happy.

Paul Heyman doesn't eveng give the two of them a chance to reply before he rips away the contract from the hands of Layla. He then storms out of the office and leaves the two of them alone. As we fade away to the next segment, we see Matt Riddle thanking Layla as the match is now official.

BROCK LESNAR vs. MATT RIDDLE
Option A. Brock Lesnar vs Matt Riddle happens
Option B. Brock Lesnar vs Matt Riddle doesn't happen

Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017   XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 2:15 am

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 J56Lrqp XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 CHgkcwt

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017   XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 5:12 am

We return from break

GRAVES
Here comes the man that disgraced the Broken King!

RANALLO
He also turned on his former friends too remember and stole the XWL world title

Braun makes his way down the ramp, Hardy's title over his shoulder as the crowd boos

GRAVES
And lets not forget poor Vanguard. He did saving his King!

Braun walks around the ring with the title before yelling for a mic

STROWMAN
People have been asking for a reason for my actions lately

RANALLO
Oh boy, here we go

STROWMAN
I could say it was how I raised since birth to think i was meant for something far greater than me. How i was supposed to lead my family church to greatness. How I become disillusioned as a teen and left. Wandering the land for year upon year, not knowing where I would end.

GRAVES
Excuses!

STROWMAN
I could say it was when a new family found me. A family lead by a man named Wyatt. A man who spoke with purpose and determination.
XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 Screenshot_2015-12-13-22-40-31
But like all false idols, the man that claimed he was a God, was in fact nothing more than a man. A man with the gift of speech and manipulation.

RANALLO

That explains his hatred for Wyatt

STROWMAN
I could blame it on how i wandered once again until a group of lost misfits found me. A group lead by a odd man named Adam Rose
XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 CNN5I2WWUAAg-jv
A man who introduced me to carnal pleasures and excess. A man who deep down I could tell was not his true self. A man with a darkness hidden; similar to my own. A couple years passed before we agreed it was time for me to leave. So I did.

RANALLO

I did not expect that

STROWMAN
I returned to my family to fulfill what they had planned for me. So i became their prophet and came to SOOL to save the lost. But I failed and was banished. Last and alone a man approached me. He looked like a ghost from my past, but went by a different name. It seemed he had finally discovered his darkness and embraced it. That man was Leo Kruger. So I returned to my former friend, and followed him like I followed so many in my life.
XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 Leo-kruger-nxt181photo33-1-1377821831
After a time we left SOOL and decided to start a war here at XWL which was lost. But we were still strong. That was until my current leader and my former leader started their own war. A war which lead to my leg being broken and my head kicked in. Once again I was alone. But free.

He pauses and looks at the title before continuing

STROWMAN
Months later I returned with a new attitude, ready to finally embrace my freedom. But like always I fell into the same trappings of my past. I begin to follow Steiner and by extension Bayley. I let them change me. Make me think I had friends, make me suppress my true being, suppress who I really was. But I couldn't take it anymore, I had to be who I was so I turned.

Braun walks around the ring, the tile hanging from his hand

STROWMAN
I COULD blame my actions on all of that. Blame my past. But in reality, the truth of the matter is.
(pause)
I did what I did because I could. And I enjoyed it!

The boos from the crowd become louder

RANALLO
He really is a monster

STROWMAN
Judas betrayed his brother for silver. I betrayed mine for gold!
(raises the XWL title high)
I am the monster of XWL! I am the alpha animal! I no longer follow but lead! I take what I want because I can and If anyone thinks any different
(lays title on mat at feet)
Then come and prove it!

Braun stood in the middle of the ring and waited for a brave individual to try to step in his face. A long bit of silence filled the arena, then filled with boos of disapproval towards Strowman who was yelling at the tron. He paced back and forth by the ropes closest to the entrance in anger because it seemed no one would accept the call, it seemed no one would test his power. The fans waited anxiously, hoping that someone would step up the Alpha, Braun Strowman, but in the meantime they booed the monster among men that stood tall in the ring. After a few moments longer, Braun got tired of waiting for a challenge and just as Braun was about to prove his point and he began to raise his mic to his lips to boast..

At the sound of this tune, the XWL Universe began to boo even louder-- it was obvious who the audience hated more, and Braun began to grin and lick his lips, the hunt was about to begin. The XWL began to chant things like "go away" and "you're not worthy" before Edge even stepped a foot on stage, it was safe to say the crowd thought Edge was coming to steal the spotlight like usual, but at the same time the audience was glued to their seats in their rage, they knew that deep down, they wanted to see how this would unfold. Edge was expressing his interest for the World Title, and was about to go face to face with a monster who put Edge on his back last week. After a moment, not running, but walking out on the stage was the Rated R Superstar and as usual as he made an appearance the boo's surged and grew to an even greater volume. After walking out Edge was still sideways and was looking at Braun out of the corner of his eye was a crazed look, that hasn't been seen in a while, from Edge, but one thing was obvious: Edge was pissed. Edge didn't cue any fancy pyro on his march to the ring, but instead kept his march constant to the tune of his war anthem. As Edge got to ringside he jumped up onto the apron-- something very uncharacteristic, and got into the ring, all while keeping his eyes locked on Braun Strowman. And as he stepped into the squared circle he got right into the face of Braun Strowman. After a moment, Edge received a microphone and it was clear he was going to tell the world exactly what was on his mind.

XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 RandyOrton-EdgePromo6

EDGE
I don't know who the Hell you think you are, but let me introduce myself... My name is EDGE and I am the BEST DAMN WRESTLER IN THIS PLACE.

A heavy boo falls on the arena, in disapproval of the Rated R Superstar's statement, it dies quickly because they want to hear what exactly the man has to say.

EDGE
After working in this place for so long, there has been a few things that bother me, but the thing that really pisses me off is when people begin to assume. And while I'm on that subject, CM Punk can KISS. MY. ASS!.. You walk around here with your chest held high and a chip on your shoulder because you feel entitled, and sure that's ok, but the thing is: you talk a lot of game, but you don't have the balls to prove half the crap you say. And the thing is, I am the one who has to sit in the back and listen to your crap over the millions of damn T.V.s backstage! And sure you are probably gonna bring up my past with giant scruffy voice to counter and say how I am a hypocrite and I use to do the same thing, and I will level with you. I did. But here is the difference between me and people like you, big man, I actually prove what I say. There came a point in my career where I began to earn my big matches... Along side of taking a few opportunities. Here's an example: I am the Best DAMN Wrestler in this industry; my evidence: I am a two time World Heavyweight Champion, I pinned the Beast, AND I beat everybody's little Golden Boy Matt Sydal. The only reason these idiotic people boo me is because they are jealous of my success and I refuse to listen to their crap-- and you know it's true. If anyone should be getting a shot for that title down by our feet, it should be ME.. And Matt Sydal or you shouldn't even be in the equation. Because the way I see, you haven't done a thing to even earn a shot to get in the ring with people like me; sure you can throw around Matt Sydal-- anybody can, but have you, but have you put him on his back and pinned him in this ring? What the Hell have you done to be deserving of that belt? C'mon, take your balls out of your purse, fill yourself with some more testosterone, and look me in the eye and tell me why you think you can challenge for that belt. I'll wait.

Edge takes a step back and leans casually on the ropes like he is relaxing because he thinks Braun can't answer. The crowd begins have sort of a mixed reaction to Edge, some of the more hardcore fans seem to be on his side, but the rest just think he is an arrogant prick. Edge sat on the ropes with a look of anger and waited for a moment for Braun to say something, but he stood in the ring looking down on Edge with his fists clinched. After a moment Braun lifts the mic up to his mouth, but Edge was quick to cut him off.

XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 6386%20-%20edge%20microphone%20smackdown%20sorrow%20wwe

EDGE
What?.. What the Hell do you have to say? That you are the big mighty Braun Strowman and that you can throw me across this ring? That I should be trembling right now? Because if you think that just because you look like your career was made off of steroids, that I am going to back down, you're dead wrong. I'll kick your ass just like I have done to so many others here and humble you as I show this place, YET AGAIN, that I am the Best DAMN Wrestler to grace this mat. I'll leave you in this ring just like I did Austin Aries; concussed. And if you want to get Biblical, know this: even David beat Goliath and I know what role I am in this story. Being a giant doesn't spare you an ass kicking-- Hell, ask the Big Show, he lost to me too; another Goliath that fell. So go ahead act all mighty, I'll drop your ass down to size, and show you how to earn your shots at the big time.

Braun Strowman looked like he was about to attempt to kill Edge and when Edge noticed Braun's red face filled with anger, he began to laugh uncontrollably for a moment. Then, like night and day, he get serious again.

EDGE
Oh, did I strike a nerve? Did I hurt the big Braun's feelings? Try me. You want to prove me wrong, come at me, I've been itching to get you back from last week and you blindsiding me. And when I say that I will kick your ass, I promise you, I will keep my word. So try me "Alpha Male", I'll make you wish you would have stayed in the mid card and were still writing poetry.

At this point the crowd was kind of shocked silent because of how far Edge escalated the whole scenario...

The crowd come alive at the sound of The Architect's music hitting! The crowd doesn't have to wait long too long to see Seth walk from the back grinning. He's armed with a microphone and seems to have inserted himself into this conversation

[Mauro Ranallo]
It's good to see Seth!

[Corey Graves]
Seth has absolutely nothing to do with this! This is just another chance for him to stroke his ego!

[Seth Rollins]
Excuse me, I know that I haven't gotten to join in the havoc that is the World title scene as of late but I just couldn't stop myself. I mean, a couple months ago I told everyone that I wasn't just gonna stand in line anymore and let people cut me. Well I got into an accident fighting Joe and low and behold, I wake up and two people have inserted themselves right into the scene! Which is great! But...

Seth begins to walk to the ring. He makes it to the apron where he easily hops up on it and steps into the ring

[Seth Rollins]
...I'm done waiting

Seth Rollins tone has lost it's humor and mirth. A serious look graces his face and you can tell that Seth is actually pretty frustrated at the situation.
Seth has been playing by the rules, respecting his opponents, and general going about things the right way and it's hasn't gotten him far. For two people out of no where to try and just leapfrog him has obviously annoyed Seth. Seth turns his attention to Strowman

[Seth Rollins]
You've been on a roll haven't you? You're a monster among men! Beating the crap out of enemies and friends alike right? Yeah, up close you are pretty scary. However if you want to talk about who maybe you should blame about you inability to get where you think you should be, maybe you should be blaming yourself. Because from where I'm standing, everything shortcoming you've had is your own fault. Because you're not much of a leader are you? No, see you're way better at being a follower. You couldn't lead your "Church" so you followed Wyatt. Wyatt fell apart so you jumped to Adam Rose, oops...my bad. You jumped to Kruger. And when THAT fell apart you jumped to Steiner and Bayley. And when they outlived there usefulness you finally got some guts to do something YOU decided you wanted to do and not what someone told you to

[Seth Rollins]
But that doesn't impress me. If anything it makes you sound very pitiful. The big man was born with too much muscle and not enough brains! How tragic. Let me remind you and everyone else of something. In the record books it reads Seth Rollins def. Strowman. When you first aligned yourself with Steiner and you went on a monster spree, I was the guy that beat you. So unlike most of the people in the back, I'm not scared of you. Because just like last week, you can't touch me

Strowman looked angry but he keeps his composure. Rollins eyes linger on the World Heavyweight Championship. The title he's wanted for so long.
The title that he turned his life around for so that when he finally won it,
he could actually feel like he earned it. Rollins eyes however leave the title and turn to the other person standing in the ring

[Seth Rollins]
And you...I thought Sydal and I were arrogant! But just take a good look at you. You come out week after week after week and you never SHUT THE HELL UP!

The crowd pops! Their obvious disdain for the Rated R Superstar showing

[Seth Rollins]
I don't think I've ever come across someone trying so hard to be, and no pun intended, Edge-y. Every other word that flies out of your mouth is a curse word. You think you're so tough too, like the crowd didn't watch you tuck your tail between your legs and run from Punk two weeks ago. When you lost to Aries I think you said you didn't care about the win? Oh you cared. You cared very much that Austin Aries beat you in what was supposed to be your own special match! He beat you and rather than accept the loss you try to cover it up because that's what you do best right Edge? You hid your weaknesses behind a bad attitude and tough words to hide exactly what you are. And do you know what you really are? I'll let everyone and you know

The crowd begin to chant "Do it! Do it! Do it!" Seth and Edge are in each other faces at this point. Neither one backing down as the tension gets more and more thick

[Seth Rollins]
...You're a nobody

The crowd "ooooooh" at that. Rollins looks Edge up and down

[Seth Rollins]
You beat Sydal? Yeah, that's great. So have I. And you know who else I've beaten? What's his name...oh yeah, I've beat Broken Matt, our REAL World Heavyweight Champion. For now anyway. So let me see, I've beat Sydal, Strowman, and Broken Matt. I guess....that just leave one last big mouth Canadian right? The way I see it, the line starts behind SETH. FREAKIN'. ROLLINS.

Before Seth can continue Braun cuts him off and grins and looks at Edge first

STROWMAN
Listen you blonde haired bastard. You talk about being the best wrestler. Talk about the mid card. I have news for you. Im not a wrestler. Im a monster! I destroyed Scott Steiner. Put him out of his misery. A man who was only beaten a couple times while here. And I was the one to wipe him out of existence. And as for you 'card'? Im beyond it. It needs me more, than i need it. And as for your dark haired twin here. You say your not scared, but you should be. Yeah, you may be faster than me, more athletic. But that wont save you when i Judas Bomb through this ring or over those steel steps. How fast, how athletic will you be when you can no longer walk. But the way I look at it, Im standing across from two enemies, two people in my way and Im still here. I haven't backed down, I haven't moved. Lets not forget I tossed your 'little' friend around like a child's play toy the last two weeks. You may be bigger than him, but you're no different. No one is different in the end when they take that last breath as they see my face looking down. Look at that Broken bastard. I put him through this ring two weeks ago. And last week I took this
(holds up the title)
Because I wanted it and because I could. If there's one thing you should know, its that I thrive in war. I live for chaos. So, if you're ready for war then come on. Show me what type of men you really are

Before any of the men among The Monster get a chance to step up, the sound of another man's music fills the arena, sending the fans into the loudest pop of the night.

Without wasting any time for an elaborate entrance, perhaps because there's three men in the ring, two of which that would surely try to pull an AJ Styles and attack him during it...Matt Sydal steps out from the back dressed in jeans, his "Find Your Golden Ticket" t-shirt and as always his Slammy Award which tonight is hanging off his belt. He stops at the top of the ramp, reaching into his back pocket, and pulls out a gold microphone.

[Matt Sydal]
Sounds to me like you fellas have yourself a little problem, you ALL want to challenge for The World Heavyweight Championship, and hey I'm not above agreeing that you do deserve the opportunity, I mean I'm a man that speaks of what opportunity can bring. One opportunity 7 years ago changed my life, I proved I was more than any man ever saw in me. I earned that opportunity, and ever other that came after it because I never took that for granted. Being champion of any kind, even considered the challenger to that championship is an honor like no other, and while I respect the hustle gentlemen, I'm afraid the position has already been filled.

He takes a few steps down the ramp letting his words marinade.  

[Matt Sydal]
See, I'm the one challenging The "Broken King" at Cyberslam, and I'm The ONE that will reclaim The World Heavyweight Championship because that's what I do, while all of you talk about doing something, I do it. I do it well, and I do it better than any other Superstar. What allows me to make such a BOLD statement? Well, a little over 6 years ago I set a record that to this day, has yet to be broken. No, I was a World Heavyweight Champion like no other, and that's why none of you, or any other man back there, has been able to top it. Now Edge let's address you first, see last week, simply put you were the better man, even if it did take you four spears through the barricades, and another in the ring to do it. But that one victory does not suddenly erase the years of nothingness that you have brought to the table. It's great that you decided to finally show up, but you can't just waltz in here demanding things you haven't proven you're worthy of. Was last week a step in the right direction? Absolutely, but I'm afraid you've got quite a ways to go before you can start calling yourself the best.

Edge shrugs off the remarks made by The Golden One, Matt reaches the bottom of the ramp and hops onto the apron.

[Matt Sydal]
And don't get me started on you Braun, see I'm all for sending messages, and taking what you want, but when a man like you, has to throw me around, someone much smaller, to prove he's a big man, that kind of proves the opposite doesn't it? You're stronger than me, no question there. But face to face? You may knock me down a whole lot, but like Brock Lesnar learned like Leo Kruger learned, you can beat me down, but you'll never KEEP me down.

Placing his foot through the ropes, he slowly steps into the ring, eyeing all three men, before twirling his microphone and gathering his thoughts...

[Matt Sydal]
As for you Seth, hey we might be likeminded assholes that have this new budding friendship, but as we both know, there's no friendship more important than THAT title. So if you wanna lay claim to it, you've gotta go through me, and sure you've beaten me before, but do I need to remind you HOW you beat me? It's a funny story actually, see, you dropped me to the mat, I placed my foot on the ropes as the referee counted, he saw my foot, looked RIGHT AT IT, then stopped his count, only to restart said count, while staring at my foot on THE ROPES, and awarding you the victory. Now, buddy not to tarnish your big win over The Golden Ticket, but well...no that's exactly what I'm doing. The bottom line is if you think ANY of you are going to try and get in the way of me reclaiming what is RIGHTFULLY MINE, well then we're going to have a problem, actually, no...YOU'RE going to have a problem. Because I don't take too kindly to anyone thinking they are more deserving than me because there is NO ONE more deserving. No one works harder than me, no one comes here every week and leaves EVERYTHING in that ring, and hell recently outside of it too. I'm a man that gets driven through every barricade surrounding this ring and asks for more. I'm the man that when AJ Styles tried to end my career, hobbled on one leg into this ring at Breakthrough and beat BOTH Brock Lesnar and AJ Styles to win THAT title right there. I'm the son of a bitch that was bestowed the honor of being named Superstar of The Year by these great people, and unlike EVERY OTHER WINNER IN THE HISTORY OF THE SLAMMYS, I CARRY THIS WITH ME BECAUSE THAT IS SOMETHING THAT SHOULD BE CHERISHED! Too many men just want to win a title, but winning a title doesn't make you great, doesn't make you a champion, no...it's the blood, the sweat, and the tears that you spill in this ring to prove how much it means!

The fans are cheering very loudly as Matt's passion comes through with every word he speaks.

[Matt Sydal]
So brag about your victories, talk a whole lot of talk, I'll be the one that actually SHOWS why I'm the greatest GOLD DAMN SUPERSTAR TO SET FOOT IN THIS RING OR ANY OTHER! And if you want to prove me otherwise, well hey...the more the merrier, right?

Without hesitation Sydal suddenly bonks Edge over the skull with his microphone, and the ring descends into chaos, Seth taking note from his fellow lovable asshole takes this opportunity to start taking shots at Strowman. But his forearms seem to have no effect on Braun, and he's shoved back with such force he bounces back to the ropes, flying back forward with a leaping forearm that makes The Monster Among Men slightly stumble back. Seth flashes a smirk but that smirk is immediately wiped clear off by a HUGE clothesline! Braun then focuses on Sydal his hand wrapping around his throat but Matt struggles, kicking his legs with stiff precision until finally his hand slips and Sydal tries to whip Strowman, foolishly of course because he doesn't budge an inch. Instead, Strowman whips him with such power that he flies over the ropes but manages to hang on landing on the apron. Braun rushes forward but before he can charge at Matt, Edge beats him to the punch darting up to his feet zipping by Strowman and FLYING FORWARD WITH A SPEAR TO SYDAL, SENDING BOTH OF THEM CRASHING TO THE FLOOR!  

[Mauro Ranallo]
Mama mia what a spear!

[Corey Graves]
The Rated R Superstar seeing an opportunity and going STRAIGHT for it!

[Mauro Ranallo]
This action is breaking down, wait a second what's Seth doing?

While Braun was distracted by Edge's out of nowhere display, Seth was climbing to the top rope still seeing stars from that clothesline but primed for his next move. Braun soon turns around, and Rollins leaps off flipping forward, grabbing Braun's neck as he comes down....AND THE MONSTER IS DOWN! One blockbuster has sent Braun Strowman off his feet and to the mat! Seth fired up by the fact he managed to knock Strowman down a peg starts to pull him up, hooking his arms...IS HE TRYING TO PEDIGREE A MAN LIKE BRAUN STROWMAN? With the double underhook in place he attempts to follow through, but nothing happens...suddenly he finds himself flung overhead....BUT HE LANDS ON HIS FEET!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Rollins proficient in crossfist showing the benefits right there, I don't know how he was able to land on his feet!

[Corey Graves]
He's Seth FREAKIN' Rollins that's how!

Seth takes this momentary advantage to nail Braun's leg with a superkick knocking him down to one knee, with as much force as possible he positions himself....then goes for one straight to the jaw, but Braun catches his foot! Stumbling in place trying to figure out how to salvage this situation he's found himself in, he tries to use his other foot to flip upward...but the second his feet have left the mat Braun begins to swing him around by his leg effortlessly. Rollins flops to the mat clutching his leg, perhaps pulling something as Strowman yanked him around. Meanwhile, Edge has gotten back to his feet and begins to pull Sydal up, not satisfied with just one spear no...he bounces his skull off the railing, and carts him over to the barricade...looking to perhaps repeat what he did last week. As he leans Sydal against the barricade, he takes a few steps back, the fans are booing loudly, both against Strowman, and at Edge, and with his hands clawing back through his hair, he rushes forward with A SPEAR....only for Sydal to rush forward as well, leapfrogging up in the air, WRAPPING HIS LEGS AROUND EDGE'S HEAD AND FLIPPING HIM FORWARD DIRECTLY INTO THE BARRICADE! Edge falls in a heap, landing on his head as Sydal thanks his lucky stars he was able to avoid that cruel fate Edge had in store for him.    

[Corey Graves]
Oh god Edge's skull was spiked against that barricade with a sickening thud.

[Mauro Ranallo]
The action is going everywhere, WAIT A SECOND WHAT'S BRAUN DOING?!

Braun's seen on the outside dislodging the steel steps from their position, and once he does he tosses them into the ring as if they were as light as a feather and begins to step over the ropes, Seth trying to get back to his feet after being flung around the ring by his foot. Braun decides to "help" him lifting him up...into a suplex position then walks up onto the steel steps inside the ring and looks to really do some damage, but before he can...Sydal rolls into the ring with an equalizer of his own, a steel chair, cracking Strowman across the back, one hit doesn't do it through, so he swings again, and again, and finally after FIVE direct shots, and a now dented chair from the impact The Monster made against the steel, Braun's grasp is loosened over Seth and the architect breaks free. With a quick nod and a glance between Rollins and Sydal, they each toss one of Strowman's massive arms over their shoulders and attempt to SUPLEX him onto the steps. But despite their combined strength, it's not enough... even after the chair shots, Braun's still too powerful and he uses that power to DROP BO- WAIT A SECOND AS HE FLUNG THEM FORWARD...Seth and Sydal pushed off from Braun and landed on their feet, avoiding being dropped onto the steps. Immediately Braun charges at them like a wild animal, only for the two Superstars to pull the top rope down in succession and Braun goes crash to the outside. Once again Sydal and Seth share a glance, pointing to Braun, Sydal holds his hand up like "I got this" then backs to the furthest side of the ring, Rollins steps a side like "Okay let's see what you got" and Sydal runs forward leaping onto and off of the steps for added momentum, and flies over the ropes with a placha that takes Strowman down as quick as he got back to his feet! The fans are going wild at this point, but despite literally flinging himself full force at Braun, it's not enough, and Strowman starts to rise once more.  

[Mauro Ranallo]
My word can anyone keep this man down?

GRAVES
He's not a man Mauro, he's a monster, and no they can't!

Seth smirks, mouthing "I guess if you want something done you gotta do it yourself" before springing back off the ropes, flying THROUGH the ropes with a suicide dive with such momentum it sends Strowman against the announce table before falling to the floor. Fired up, Seth pounds his chest hearing the cheers of the fans echo through his ears, but those cheers soon die down when Edge reminds everyone he's still apart of the equation and grabs Rollins by his waistband chucking him across the announce table falling at Mauro and Corey's feet. Sydal turns around in time to be decked from a right hand by The Ultimate Opportunist, but as he stumbles back, he flies forward with a strike of his own, before we know they're trading shots, lefts, and rights, the fans cheering, and booing with each strike that comes in. As this is going on....suddenly a drone is heard coming down the ramp...not just any drone, no...IT'S THE VANGUARD ONE, well...maybe it's TWO after what Strowman did last week, we're not sure really, our attention is more so on the brawling outside the ring, but as it hovers through the air, a rope like string begins to hang down from it, and as it hovers now over the ring it starts to survey the scene, noticing The World Heavyweight Championship on the mat. It echoes a "TARGET ACQUIRED! TARGET ACQUIRED!" before trying to hook the belt through the string, it doesn't really seem to be catching it, it takes a couple of attempts, but soon one well-maneuvered turn and the belt is captured! It starts to rise up, but the belt being so heavy causes it to struggle, determined to bring the title back to it's Broken King though, it uses all of its strength, as much strength as a drone can have anyways, and is now carrying The World Heavyweight Championship away dipping ever so slightly as it heads up the ramp, where none other than The General Manager Layla stands, eyeing the drone with a confused look before it flies to the back, and she's left to try and refocus.  

GRAVES
What in the hell did I just see?

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well, The Broken King has reclaimed his title, well..with the help of his trust Vanguard One who made a speedy recovery, or perhaps that's Vanguard Two?

GRAVES
I just....also where the hell did Layla come from?

[Mauro Ranallo]
The action is all over the place right now, I think she wanted to waste no time in putting a stop to it.

Layla stands atop the stage, watching as Matt Sydal and Edge refuse to let up, firing back with fist after fist, and Seth begins to sit up, as does Braun, which prompts The British General Manager to raise her microphone up, clearing her throat in a way that gathers the attention of all four men. Sydal turns first, allowing Edge to get in one last shot, before turning as well. Matt turns back to Edge irked by the fist that flew at him after he let his guard down, raises his fist...but practices self-control, stopping himself from decking Edge back. All four men's eyes are directed at Layla who wastes no time getting right to it.  

[Layla]
I'm going to cut to the chase, I've been paying attention to what's transpired the last 3 weeks, and I think it's pretty simple, this isn't going to stop until you three get what you want, an opportunity, right? Sorry to say that's not going to be at Matt Sydal's expense, he's earned his spot, and I'm not a woman that goes back on my word. But as everyone knows Cyberslam is an event unlike any other, for, on this night, EVERY match will be decided by the fans. They'll decide what type it is, or who even competes there, and hey that sounds like the perfect solution to this mess don't you think? I mean sure I could announce a Triple Threat Number One Contenders Match between Braun Strowman, Seth Rollins, and Edge....but that's not very original, is it? No, you're each fighting to prove YOU should be challenging for The World Heavyweight Championship, so I say we let the fans make that decision. Your words, your actions, they've spoken to The XWL Universe, and one way or another, they feel something for each of you, but the question is, who do THEY feel deserves such an opportunity? I say we find out. That's why at Cyberslam, they'll have a choice to make, which Superstar do they want to be added to The Main-Event, to join Matt Sydal in competing for The World Title? Braun Strowman, Edge, or Seth Rollins?!

The announcement sends the fans into a loud frenzy, excited over the power they've been handed, while Braun shouts "THERE IS NO CHOICE ONLY BRAUN!" to which Seth shakes his head in defiance, pointing at himself. Edge seems quite pleased with this announcement, while the idea of the fans deciding isn't his first choice, he's confident in himself enough to never believe any of the other two would be voted in over him. Meanwhile the current challenger Matt Sydal seems a little indifferent to the decision, he's won the title in a Triple Threat before, so it's not exactly something he's all that annoyed to deal with, would he prefer a one on one? Sure, but hey to him it doesn't matter who, or how many people are in that ring with him, he's going to win no matter what.   

[Layla]
The winner of that vote will be added to The World Heavyweight Championship Match making it a TRIPLE THREAT, you want opportunity, well it's time to show THEM you deserve it. And if an all out brawl the last couple of weeks hasn't done that, if your passion filled words haven't then have no fear for The General Manager is here to give you the opportunity to sway any undecided voters. I say Next Week, in The Main-Event...we see Matt Sydal, take on Edge, Seth Rollins, and Braun Strowman in a FATAL FOUR WAY MATCH! See you next week gentlemen, try to behave until then.

GRAVES
WHAT AN ANNOUNCEMENT!

[Mauro Ranallo]
And what power The XWL Universe has found, Braun Strowman, Edge, Seth Rollins, one of these men will be added into a Triple Threat Match with Matt Sydal and Matt Hardy for The World Heavyweight Championship at Cyberslam!

GRAVES
And that Main-Event next week? My god I want the show to end now, I don't think I've ever been so excited for a clash of styles quite like this. All four of these men are so different, so skilled in their own ways, that's going to be incredible.

The scene ends with all four men staring down at one another, as a graphic pops up on the screen because magic and shit.

WHO WILL BE ADDED TO THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH AT CYBERSLAM?

A. BRAUN STROWMAN  

B. EDGE  

C.  SETH ROLLINS  

VOTING IS NOW OPEN SO CAST THOSE VOTES!  

Back to top Go down
Plus
Mid Card
Plus

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017   XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 5:26 am

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 FrbB2Fq vs XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 76ZJlb4

Winner:
XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 76ZJlb4
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017   XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 12:14 pm

As Anarchy returns to tonight's live broadcast, we're taken in an unspecified location somewhere backstage, very dimly lit, where none other than Natalya is found sitting in silence. Her eyes are as dim as they've been ever since her greatest failure at Downpour. The light, the joy, it's all gone, and to see her alone, to see every emotion she once felt replaced by nothing, it's a hard sight for us. Natalya was the most beloved woman in all of XWL, for her purity, for her heart, her never say die attitude to any and all failures. But as they always say, never say never. With The Women's Champion's sister secluded somewhere, the camera's angle shifts showing what was in front of her, a mirror. Where soon her reflection appears, but not as she herself appears tonight....no, it seems to be the image of her former self, back when she last had success, 7 years ago. This image is much more sinister looking, and over her shoulder rests The Divas Championship, the very title she won during her dominant run through the division where she laid waste to every single woman that dared to step in a ring with her. Her past reflection stares at Natalya with a scoff, clearly disappointed in her, but also a bit happy for her words to be proven true at Downpour.  

"I hate to say I told you so, well...actually that's a lie, I LOVE IT!"  

Obnoxious laughter echoes from the mirror, but it doesn't phase Nattie, she's still staring into nothing, barely even blinking.

"I mean honestly, what did you expect to happen? That you were this hero that would vanquish the evil doer? Puh-lease and you wonder why you lost, well wonder no more...it's because you're WEAK, you envision this division where everyone respects one another, and they're happy each other, but it's time to pour that kettle of tea down the drain because it's clearly spoiled. You had your chance, multiple chances actually, OVER 7 YEARS OF CHANCES, to prove that your way works, that Natalya the shining beach of hope this division 'needs' will change the status quo, but you didn't, did you?"  

Being berated by, well...herself, Natalya's expression still hasn't changed.

"I'll answer that for you since you're too busy feeling sorry for yourself, that would be no, no you proved nothing and surprised no one. And now, you're stuck playing 'sister' with the woman that HUMILIATED YOU FOR 9 MONTHS! Could you be any more pathetic? Like, why are you even still here? If you're just going to be this walking dead extra every week, then why bother showing up at all? No one will miss you, every fan you had, is gone. They may still cheer, they may still show their 'support' but how long do you really think that's going to last? It's out of pity, they're going to move onto someone else, like Sasha for example. You know, the woman that's actually pinned the woman you couldn't pin in 9 months. The same woman that humiliated you and like the doormat you are, and you STILL allowed her to be your 'friend?' "  

As the darker reflection of Natalya pulls no punches in her rant against, herself...Natalya turns her head slightly, looking to the right...where at Downpour another mirror once was, the one that reflected the good inside her...but as she stares in that same direction tonight, she sees nothing. The good is gone, she's only plagued by the image of her darkest self.

"It's time to face facts, and accept me back into your life, and embrace TRUE power. You need to grab Aprl by her stringy backwood's lair dwelling hair and BREAK HER LIKE YOU SHOULD HAVE AT DOWNPOUR! You need to then march into that ring tonight and bash Sasha and Rosemary's skulls together until they collapse into a married pool of their own blood. And then you need to wrangle all 3 of them up and MAKE THEM BEG FOR MERCY AS YOU APPLY THE SHARPSHOOTER IN THE WAY IT WAS MEANT TO BE, TO TORTURE THEM! The way that I did, the way that made Natalya the most feared woman in XWL, long before the idea of fear stemmed from some sideshow red mist spitting bitch or whatever the hell that geek from New Jersey likes to call herself nowadays. You should be Women's Champion right now, well...no, YOU shouldn't be, I... on the other hand, should be. But instead I'm stuck watching you throw our career away, and for what? A bruised ego? A couple shattered expectations? Letting down the 'fans?' Boo hoo, cry me a river, ACTUALLY, that's a great idea, that way I have something to drown April in when you FINALLY GIVE IN AND I TAKE BACK THE REINS! JUST DO IT NATTIE, IT'LL FEEL SO GOOD, SO DAMN GOOD, WHEN THEY'RE CRYING, WHEN YOU'RE STANDING OVER THEIR BODIES WITH THAT TITLE, YOU WILL FEEL BETTER THAN YOU'VE FELT IN A LONG TIME!"   

You can't argue with what the past reflection of Natalya is saying, Nattie tried to be good, to do things the right way, but what has it gotten her in the last 7 years? Everyone counted on her to be this hero, and vanquish April, and save the division, but she wasn't, and she didn't. Her method isn't proven, while the method of punishment mastered by the mirror-dwelling Natalya was proven time and time again when in her first 6 months she not only went undefeated, she was unstoppable. And that only ended when Natalya stopped feeding into her darker self. The Anvilette's head hangs lower, staring at the floor now, which causes the mirror to echo out in disgust.  

[Sister April]
Sister?

Natalya's alter ego in the mirror fades away and is replaced by April. Natalya gives no response which doesn't surprise the Women's Champion. April sighs slightly and ruffles Natalya's hair slightly

[Sister April]
It's so hard to see what's going through your head lately. I feel like you're not there at times. Almost like last week...

April trails off and you can see that sadness in her eyes.
As the memories of last week replay in her head you can see many emotions etching on her face. Anger at the sight of Rosemary getting involved in her match. Seething rage at the thought of being locked into the Bank Statement before basically being made to pass out. And misery at the memory of begging her sister for help...and receiving none

[Sister April]
Listen sister, tonight we have Rosemary and Sasha. They are going not only going to try and defeat us. They are going to try and embarrass us. Sasha wants to use you once again as a stepping stone to get to the Women's title. Because that's what she's always done. She tries to step on you and raise herself up into a better position. But we aren't gonna allow it. Because as long as we're together no one will ever take advantage of you again. No one will ever hurt you again! Rosemary tried and I stopped her. I'll stop her again if she tries it

April turns Natalya's chair around and kneels down to her level. She puts her hand on her shoulders. She looks deep in her eye and you can see that April's demeanor is very serious

[Sister April]
I know that you're still adjusting to things. But I need you to listen to me. Tonight, we can't lose. I need your focus Natalya. You're one of the best and you can make those two look like amateur hour. We're going to go out there and we are going to kick their teeth down their throat! We are going to hurt them bad and make them realize why The Sisterhood is unstoppable. I need your word that when we're out there you won't get distracted like last week. Promise me sister

Natalya says nothing and just kind of stares blankly at April. April this times however pushes the issue

[Sister April]
Natalya, I said I need you to PROMISE ME

The stern tone April takes sort of for a moment anyways, snaps Natalya out of her trance. She looks to the mirror where only her reflection as it is today stares back at her, the more sinister image of Natalya is nowhere to be seen, not since April entered the room.

[Natalya]
I promise, sister. I don't know what came over me, but it won't happen again...you have my word. At least, that's what I'd like to think, but who are we fooling ourselves, sister? I'm nothing but a bad liar, every single time I say I'll do something, do I? No, I fail, over and over, and over...I say the next time will be different, but is it? No, because I'm not the bringer of truth, I'm merely afraid of it. But thanks to you, you've saved me from living the lie that I was anything, that I would ever find success again, that I was my own woman. The truth, as you've shown me, is that I'm nothing. And no matter how hard I try, no matter how hard I fight, no matter how much I BELIEVE, that'll never change. So tonight, I'll do my best to uphold the name of The Sisterhood, but we both know my best isn't ever really good enough, right sister?

April stares down at Natalya. Her precious sister. She looks on in sadness at the depressed tone Natalya is using. Since losing Hell in a Cell she just hasn't been the same. The woman that April liked, the woman that April idolized seems to have been broken and discarded somewhere

[Sister April]
No...That's not true. That's couldn't be further from the truth. All this? All these months we went to war with each other, it was never about me breaking you Nattie. It was never about proving you weren't good enough. Because you are. You've always had this potential locked deep inside. I just wanted to tear it out of you. And tonight you're going to show everyone why Natalya isn't going to be walked all over. You already pinned Rosemary. Tonight I don't want you to just beat Sasha or Rosemary. Tonight...

April suddenly lashes out and completely smashes the mirror in front of Natalya! Pieces of the mirror go flying and scatter on the ground and the table top in front of them. In some of the pieces you can still see the old Natalya, grinning evily at Natalya. And in some other pieces you see not April, but AJ Lee. April stares at the pieces of glass for a second before turning back to Natalya

[Sister April]
....We break them. For the Sisterhood

Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017   XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 12:32 pm

After a intense night of Anarchy we are following a camera crew who is running as fast as they can to see a person laying on the ground. further observation reveals that is none other than "The keeper of the list" Chris Jericho!!

The camera then pulls away as a voice is heard laughing and throws down a steel pipe clanging throughout the backstage. The voice gets louder and louder.

???-
I tried playing the nice guy..I tried being "The company guy" But ya know what that got me?

The camera pans to an angry Sami Callihan who is flipping a switch blade back and forth.

XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 18624756_1925762734115780_547342799_n

Sami Callihan-
That got me jack shit! That got me honor? Honor doesnt pay the fucking bills. Honor doesnt put gold belts around my waist! Fuck your honor. I am the worldwide Desperado. I am The Motherfucking Draw! Taker you got me with your cute little trick. But those sacks of shit in the booking community know and most importantly you know. I had your ass. You had to get desperate to finally put me down. We will lock horns again and when that time comes no stupid spooky lighting effects are going to keep me from breaking your God damn neck!

Xwl officials are trying to calm down Callihan as he keeps flipping the switch blade around back and forth then he stops and looks at Jericho who is still being treated by medical personnel. But then suddenly Callihan starts attacking the medical team and starts to move the switchblade closer to Jerichos Face. Xwl officials are pleading for Callihan to stop.

Sami Callihan
Listen up Rockstar. You are going on alittle vacation. The final tour for the mighty Chris Jericho. Chris Id say this isnt personal but i would be a liar. No Chris this is very personal. You are beloved by these fans. You and your stupid list. It sickens me! Guys like me kick and scratch and Cut our ways to get to half of what you have had handed to you! From here on out you are going to know the name Sami Callihan. Everyone is going to know Sami Callihan.

Callihan drags the switchblade right under Jerichos eye just enough to cause it to bleed. Callihan Drills Jericho with a forearm knocking him unconsicous but cradling his head Callihan whispers something that only He and the lifeless Jericho can hear

Sami Callihan
Chris. Go out be a rockstar. Be the guy that everyone loves and adores. But so help me god if you return here..Ill finish the job.

Callihan slams Jerichos head into the ground and stands up real fast as all the officials are scared shitless to get near a deranged Callihan with a switchblade

Sami Callihan
Alright motherfuckers I made my point. I'm done. i'm going to go now. CM Punk, Sorry man. It aint happening. Worldwide desperado has got bigger things to handle.

Just as Callihan is about to walk off he is stopped by a familiar face.

[????]
Well aren't you just a sight for sore freakin' eyes

The camera pans up to reveal no one other than Dean Ambrose standing in front of him. Sami stares at Dean with uncertainty and Dean accesses the damage Callihan has created.
Dean nudges Chris Jericho's head with his foot trying to get a response out of him

[Dean Ambrose]
Geez...I think you killed him. I thought you said you were going to get help with that? Look I'll start before you do. It's good to see you here. It's been a while. Maybe too long honestly. I watched your match against Styles. You HAD him. But he just slipped out of your grasp. The same thing happened to me last week and, man ya know, it got me thinking. Back in the day...you and I? Would have taken someone like Styles and we would have massacred him! We would have bashed his head in with kendo sticks! We would have left cuts everywhere by slamming him on light bulbs! We would have stuck thumbtacks in him till he squealed for us to stop! We would have!....

With almost shaky hands Dean reaches forward and grabs the switchblade Sami is still holding. Dean takes it and it's almost like you can see something change within him. Dean's eyes widen as he inspects the blood on it. The memories of the carnage he caused back in the day come flooding back! The the blood he spilled! All the blood he lost! Like a man possessed Dean grins wildly

[Dean Ambrose]
We would have taken this switch blade...and AJ Styles would never have wanted to get into another wrestling ring with us ever again. You look like a busy man. But why don't you walk and talk with me? We got a lot to catch up on. And payback to plan

The camera feeds dies suddenly after that

Back to top Go down
CaptainGreed
New Talent
CaptainGreed

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017   XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 4:07 pm

Anarchy is back from a brief break as we are immediately met with the image of Bo Dallas. The baby faced, inspirational star that was Bo stood triumphantly backstage as he sat firmly upon a production booth as he openly watched the great action from tonight. Bo previously made an appearance earlier in the show where the crowd was split down the middle on him. Some would show him support, where others weren't exactly too fond of Bo. Upon the entry of the camera crew, and imagery as a whole -- Bo Dallas would slowly turn to face the camera as if it had caught him off guard, Dallas chuckled under his breath as he gave the viewers a large thumbs up. The mixed reaction was once again thunderous as Bo slowly shifted his gaze in the direction of the live crowd. His smile remained across his face as he nodded his head. After this brief gesture, a small chuckle would escape from the grasp of Bo as he spoke up. Greeting this Anarchy crowd for the second time tonight.

BO DALLAS
Oh shucks! Isn't it for us to see each other again? Tonight has been rather nice, hasn't it? You have all this talent going against one another, and it's got me feeling rather inspirational. [Dallas would shake both of his shoulders as if a cold chill had went over his back. He smirks briefly before continuing.] With all the talents fight for everything they want -- It's almost symbolic that the best man wins. That's the slogan we've been led to believe for years upon years, but is that truly the belief that I, Bo Dallas am going to elaborate onto each and everyone of you tonight? [Bo takes a brief pause as if to allow the crowd to throw their response his way. Once again the reaction was split directly down the middle.] Of course not, silly. Why would you lead a blasphemous style of life? This isn't about the best man winning -- This is about reaching deep into the pits of your heart, and bo-lieving in yourself. Because when you reach that inner strength, believe me -- ANYTHING is possible.

This Anarchy crowd was split on Bo Dallas, and it was showing. Some people were throwing verbal daggers in this direction. While others were finding his antics either funny, or shockingly enough -- Inspirational. Dallas kept his goofy demeanor across his face as he slowly paced back and forth in the backstage corridor as he raised his eyebrow briefly. He would step forward with a brief nod of his head. It was at this point that Bo would break his silence.

BO DALLAS
It's a common problem with the world we face. I'm often labeled as something I'm not because I'm confident in myself. But my confidence is met with wise tales of truth. The truth is common with each and everyone of you tonight. We can make a DIFFERENCE. To each of you viewing at home, and even you in the arena tonight -- I challenge you all to throw your strength and belief into my palms, because together? We can change the world, and make it a better place. With you and your strength, we can change XWL and Anarchy as a whole. I know what I'm capable of, but you people refuse to accept the inner strength of inspiration. With my guidance, I can envision a better life for not only myself, this company, but for the millions of fans watching around the world. Together, anything is possible. [Like the truth inspirational speak that Bo was, he stood triumphantly with that wide smirk across his face. Every word that escaped his mouth was the truth, at least in his eyes. He slowly lifted his head as his childish voice radiated throughout the arena once more.] I have seen enough actions tonight to last me a life time. I know that all my comrades in this company want one thing -- And that's to be the best man for this company. Now, unlike them, I didn't come here to spread words of being the best. Because I don't need vulgar demands to reach out to you, the people. I stand firmly on my own two feet as I'm going to make XWL GREAT AGAIN!

Where was Bo going with this? Has he been watching the same program as all of us? XWL was the hottest action in all of professional wrestling. The crowd was once again split, but a few more jeers were heard circling around Bo after this outrageous claim. I can't say that I blame him. But his bewildered smile continued to strike a nerve through the camera as he resumed.

BO DALLAS
A once great man said -- 'Judge me not by my words, but of my actions'. That statement reigns supreme within my life. And it can follow with everyone of you as you can take a walk in my shoes. Don't worry, I can wear multiple sizes for you. Your children can follow in my pursuits as they can change the horrid generation that has come from this century. We can change the landmark of opportunity as we know it. XWL has long been needing this change, and I for one am not going to stand for it. Inspiration can save the life we walk, but also change our values that we cherish deeply. [Bo Dallas continued on his wise speech as he ran his hand through his long dark hair.] I stand before you as a man with many goals. As I said earlier, I wanted to be successful, and I wanted to taste gold. Both of which, I ensure you will happen. But I leave you tonight with a third goal. One of which we can all set out and accomplish. And that is for you to erase any doubt that you have in yourself. Look in the mirror at the person you are, and better yourself. Be the person that Bo wants you to be. I envision a life where we can save this planet, and this company alike. All I ask in return is that you take my hand, and together? We can live in one nation under BO!

Those were the closing words from Bo Dallas as he would throw both of his arms freely in his air. He would end this cameo with a smile and a thumbs up to the camera. A quick wink would escape Bo as our scene would then fade to black.
Back to top Go down
Frowonder
Mid Card
Frowonder

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017   XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 9:23 pm

The view of the camera returns to the packed crowd, who in this moment seems to be having an unofficial intermission. Audience members were taking this chance of peace at ringside to stock up on drinks, popcorn, and such and have that one last opportunity to use the restroom before the action picked up again. The dedicated, diehard fans waited anxiously for the next act on the program to occur and were holding up their custom and creative signs in view of the camera. This all happening in the multitude of XWL fans while the commentary team lists off tonight's show sponsors. However after the sponsor plug was finished, ringside was still in a peaceful untouched state, no one from the back had burst from the back and the fans were at this point all making their way back to their seats. It was in this silence when the a familiar sound began to toll-- things were about to pick up again.

As this dark tune begins to fill the arena, the crowd has a bit of a mixed reaction knowing this Phenom's mission statement for the past few weeks. The lights began to descend to a dim black, enough light to barely see your hand in front of you, and smoke began to flood the stage-- mostly right at the entrance. As the song progresses, more people could be seen running to their seats-- anything involving The Undertaker has to be seen, or something important is missed. After a moment of song build, and the mood in the arena set, marching from among the smoke came the Elite One, The Undertaker and his championship that he acquired at Downpour shined around his waist, even in the darkness.

XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 Latest?cb=20141215154317

As the Undertaker finally made his approach to the ring, the sound of thunder can be heard throughout the entire arena as the camera man gets a close up on the Elite Championship, the fans boom in a balanced blend of cheers and boos for the Phenom, but nonetheless the look on the Dead Man's face is only a blank expression. As he ascends the step to the ring and rolls his eyes to the back of his head, the lights did not go up, it seemed the arena had fallen upon eternal darkness while the Undertaker was in their presence. The Undertaker proceeds to wipe his feet on the apron then, enter the ring before receiving a mic and disposing of the "XWL ANARCHY" garb that was on front. As the Undertaker made his final slow paces in the ring as his music died down to collect his thoughts, the XWL Universe fell silent as well, leaning in to hear every word out of the mouth of the Phenom.  

XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 Picture+10

The Undertaker

It seems the champion you have elected to face me is still a man of few words... And in his short message to me earlier, I noticed the same person that has been chosen to fight me, is the same broken record of the past... I would have imagined that he would have changed his ways, finding another way to approach me after I destroyed him at Downpour, leaving his corpse laying in the ring, but it seems no matter how many times I tell you people that your power doesn't compare to me, you will never listen. You still do the same things and it is easy to predict your movements. I don't understand why your predecessors go on about trying things until you find success because even though it may be true with many things in your lives, the same way of thinking you mortals have adopted does not apply to me. What I am capable of is beyond your wildest imaginations, but yet you still set out to gain glory at my expense. I am the most destructive force this world has ever witnessed and EVERY man who has stepped up to face has been PUT DOWN, and it shall Always stay the same... But, despite my warning and the previous results of your "champions", you will still send your heroes in hope that one day I shall be defeated, that I will finally rest in peace, and your heroes will never return victorious, no matter how hard they fight... speaking of your pathetic champions I listened closely to the words of your current hero Finn Balor. And though he continues to play his mind games, again I shall remind you all,  I am the entity that created those mind games, and they will not work on me. But it doesn't matter, he will continue to use the same old tricks as I continue to rise higher among him and the rest of you mortals. While he continues to paint himself and calls himself a demon, I will be a god... A very unrelenting god, and his judgement along with the rest of you mortals will be decided by me.. And no matter how hard you fight, Balor at this point you are no longer strong enough to battle me, this title that is around my waist is too far out of reach; I told you that once I claim this possession that your soul would have no choice, but to bow to my power and now it has come to pass. And if you haven't noticed: this piece of gold made by the humans has descended to far lowers depths of Hell than you can even imagine... You can not stop me, and the next time we meet in battle WILL be our last... And when I finally leave this ring with this belt, your act as a demon will be exposed and you and all of these people will bow down to me and recognize my power, and I shall become a god.

The Undertaker begins pace again to collect his thoughts, about half the crowd begins to clap in approval of the Undertaker, most of the approval came from the diehard fans. As the Undertaker paces back and forth, the shadow of his hat covers a majority of his face, however the dim light that can be seen is shining on the still blank face of the Undertaker. But no matter, what expression his face has, his voice told the world that his wrath was on the horizon. His anger continuing to boil. As his pacing ceased, The Undertaker lifts the mic back to his mouth.

The Undertaker

Finn Balor, cling to your demon façade for now, for it is the only thing you have left, but at Cyberslam everything as you know it will come to an end; your whole world will come crashing down. And as I rise above you, you will have no choice, but to recognize my divine power and authority over you... And your soul will trapped inside this title that you obsess over.. My advice: run while you can, for when we meet again, I shall show you no mercy and I will beat you far worse than when I tortured you. Speak as much as you can for I will render you silent. And for the rest of you mortals that watch your soon to be god battle: prepare yourselves, for you will decide how Finn Balor will suffer. You get to choose the way your hero is laid to rest... Finn Balor, your time has almost come and let me assure you no matter how many times you try to knock me down, YOU can't kill what is already dead... At Cyberslam your defeat will be what resurrects and sends ascends me to godhood, and as I continue to rise above the mortals you will REST. IN. PEACE... And no one will be able to stop me.

With those final words the Undertaker drops his mic and exits the ring, as he makes his exit the fans begin to both boo and cheer with a perfect balanced blend again. Smoke begins to flood ringside and the ramp and stage and the lightning begins to flash in the arena followed by the thunder, chasing the sudden flashes of light.  The Undertaker marches up the ramp with the same blank expression, but no matter what his face said the fans knew the rage he has bottled inside. As the Undertaker reached the top of the stage he looks back one more time before raising his fist into the air, after this action the reaction of the crowd surges, one half popping and the other booing even louder. As the Undertaker disappears into the smoke, the camera fades.

Voting for the Elite Championship match will begin
NEXT WEEK!

As for the stipulations
Tune in Next Week to see what they are.

Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017   XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 10:23 pm

Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017   XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 12:10 am

Anarchy returns and we head backstage where Sasha Banks stands with an interviewer prior to her huge tag team match later on in tonight's show.

[INTERVIEWER]
Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest at this time, the Boss, Sasha Banks!

XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 LIpw7PW

[INTERVIEWER]
Tonight we are set to see you compete in tag team action. You and the number one contender for the Woman's Championship, Rosemary, are set to take on Natalya and the Woman's Champion, Sister April. Do you think that the two of you will be able to co-exist going into this match? The two of you have never really seen eye to eye.

XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 YPVMSkz

[SASHA BANKS]
The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Rosemary, despite never seeing eye to eye with her, isn't my enemy. She's someone who I don't get along with and I don't buy into this Decay and Hive nonsense that she talks about, but I enjoy her company more than I do Sister April because for so long now have we had to hear April go on and on and on about changing this and that. I don't know about you but I'm starting to get sick of it. I'm getting sick of her and everything that she stands for. She's crossed plenty of lines and let's be honest, she's only held onto that championship out of pure luck. I'm not exactly one who wants to empower this division and everyone in it like some people, but she's done no good for this division. None at all. She's a little pest who we have to get rid of for the sake of every woman this company signs.

[INTERVIEWER]
So you don't have any doubts about you and Rosemary working together?

XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 S0UYnXc

[SASHA BANKS]
No doubts? Please. I have some because just look at her. She's out of her mind. It seems like that is the new thing nowadays. Having these deranged and possessed women coming in and wanting to take over this division. And if she tries anything funny then I'm going to show her why they call me the Boss. I'll put that freaky little voodoo queen in her place.

[INTERVIEWER]
A lot of people have been wondering this... but what's next for the Boss? We saw you put up an impressive showing in the gauntlet, nearly going from start to finish and winning the whole thing, but you came up short. What's next for the Boss?

Sasha wasn't quick to fire words. Instead, she bit back on her lip and let her mind wonder for a second. Letting the question settle in before she finally shrugged her shoulders.

XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 HEI6o08

[SASHA BANKS]
I don't know really. I want to bring Nattie out of that state you currently see her in, though I don't know how. I'm the Boss, but a Boss can fall to the numbers when April gets me from behind if I even try anything funny. I'm a little stuck because I need a friend who I can actually trust and rely on like I could with Natalya. But you know, now that I think about it, I'd also want a one on one match with Rosemary. Whether it be next week or the week after, I don't really care because I feel like I have a point to prove against her. Prove to her and everyone else that Rosemary didn't beat the Boss, but the gauntlet did. To prove that I would be the number one contender right now if it wasn't for tha ---- Who are you?

The camera turns to the side and a pale, tattooed woman wearing ripped black skinny jeans and a studded leather vest adorned with various patches has just walked up to The Boss and the interviewer. She has a look of disdain on her face as she looks at Sasha.

-Ruby Riot-
I'm not surprised you don't know. Always so concerned with yourself and no one else. Typical. Let me introduce myself. My name is Ruby Riot, and unlike you, I am here to serve a greater purpose. You see, it's people like you that have kept people like me down. But I'm not one to be kept down. I've fought and I've bled and I've pulled myself out of the trenches in order to be here right now and I plan on using this opportunity to raise hell and to raise my people up with me. I am here to be the voice of the voiceless, of those that don't fit into the standards set by the mindless sheep who walk around acting like they're so much better than everyone else. People like you, Sasha. You may have gotten used to being the "boss" around here but it's not going to be that easy anymore.

The entire time that the newcomer spoke, the Boss wore a look of confusion on her face as she tried to figure out what this woman was talking about. Mainly the parts where she said 'people like you' were the ones that stumped Sasha Banks. The Boss brushed her words off though and lifted a hand to flip her hair.

[SASHA BANKS]
First of all, Mrs. Voice of the Voiceless, get your own gimmick. Pretty sure that's taken by CM Punk. Secondly, listen, I really have no idea what you're talking about. People like me have kept you down? How so? Because I've been here working my ass off each and every day for over a year while you've been doing what? Going to your little underground punk rock concerts? I don't know what the reason is but let me tell you one thing, sister. Two things, actually. Let me tell you two things. I think I'm better than everyone else because I am better than everyone else. I KNOW I'm better than everyone else because I was born to do this. I was born to be the best. And if you want to step up and get in my face? You better be ready to back up your words. You better recognize who you're dealing with because there is nothing stopping me from taking my hand, reaching up, and snatching you bald right here, right now.

-Ruby Riot-
CM Punk? What a disgrace. I don't need to discuss that idiot. You want to know what I've been doing? I've been busting my ass every hour of every day. I've dragged myself through countless cities fighting the good fight. I've been forged in the underbellies and back allies of places you wouldn't dare step foot in. You see Sasha, people like you have always told me that I couldn't cut it, that I'm a waste of space. People that have had everything handed to them. So I'm here to prove them wrong. The forgotten ones sitting on the streets as people like "The Boss" walk past them like they're scum? I'm here to show them that we are just as powerful as everyone else.

Ruby steps up into Sasha's face.

-Ruby Riot-
You want to call yourself the best? Prove it. I don't see that championship belt around your waist.

Ruby glares at Sasha for a few more seconds before walking straight through her, bumping her shoulder as she does so and continuing down the hallway. Sasha eyes the other down as she walks away as we fade to black.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017   XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 12:19 am

Tag Team Match
XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 BglrLWwXWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 GADOtNh
XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 UlD6JrOXWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 I0PP3HT

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017   XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 7:13 am

XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 V2VLUFK

.:Corey Graves:.
Oh here we go!! Another thrilling episode of FACT OF LIFE!!

.:Mauro Ranallo:.
I wonder who is gonna be his guest this week? We didn't even know this was supposed to happen..

The animation for The  Fact of Life appears on the screen before we go to the ring with Eli Drake.

XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9UWr_1nH_3_8F5KTDbWpfmS8SOT1JMDoMc7vHwQizrs8koi69yg

The animation slowly fades away as we come back to the ring, and see Eli Drake standing in the ring with a mic in hand behind a podium on top of the podium lies his Dummy button. He has a smile upon his face looking out into the sea of the XWL Universe.

.:Eli Drake:.
Well HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOO EVVVVERRRYBODY! Welcome to another edition of the best damn talk show in XWL history, The Fact of Life. I am your host as always...

Eli points to his right

E

Points straight out in front of him

Li

And then points to his left

Drake.

XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 G5gNMj

Last week was an explosive beginning for this newest hit talk show to grace its presence onto XWL. Now lets keep that ball rolling as we welcome my guest this week. The only man that claims to be a cowboy when he's from New York! The Wrestling DUMMY! JBL!

Eli Drake slaps his Dummy button before JBL's music hits. Over the speaker system of the arena you hear Eli's voice say

.:Eli Drake's Voice:.
DUMMY YEAH!

XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 57f29c44e3bd4_elidrake.gif.01c5fbc558e502217cdd8a16471d6ad5

Eli's raises the mic back up to his mouth

YEAH!

The crowd explodes in boos as the music of the most hated heel in XWL fills the arena. A few moments pass before a shocking sight of JBL walking out onto the stage, alone. He is wearing a suit, tie, and of course his signature cowboy hat. He is obviously angry as he makes his way down the ramp. When he reaches the ring he climbs the steps and through the ropes before raising the microphone he had in his hand to his mouth to begin.

$JBL$
You think your something special don't you. Last week you come out here, invite unworthy champions like Barrett to your...

JBL looks around the ring and cracks a slight grin.

$JBL$

"Show". You aired a clip of my championship match at Downpour where Barrett blindsided me, yet you must have forgotten to show the parts of the match where I was jumped therefore screwed out of my Intercontinental Championship!

JBL having got a little flustered, calms himself down before he continues.

$JBL$

Now let's address some of the false statements you've been making. Last week you said I'm not sure what to do now since Barrett stole my championship, but that statement has absolutely no truth to it. I'm sure that I'll be getting my rematch, and when I do, I'll be the one walking out of that ring with the Intercontinental championship. Now you also said Barrett took my "everything". Well El Li Drake, sorry to break it to you but you were wrong yet again. I could easily go after the Elite or World Heavyweight Championship, but I'm disgusted when I see the Sami Zayn's and the Wade Barrett's holding a championship here in XWL and making it less and less relevant with every passing minute.

JBL begins to pace the ring before pointing down at the mat.

$JBL$
Now this week you said I claimed to be a Cowboy from New York. Well I hate to break it to you again son, but it looks like everything that's comes out of that mouth of yours is nothing but a god damn lie. I grew up on a cattle farm son, I've worked my ass off since before you were in diapers sucking on your momas tit. I went on to become a self made millionaire by publishing my book and investing in stocks. I've been a financial analyst on Fox News. My list of accolades and accomplishments go on and on, yet you come out here, dressed like a homosexual prostitute, and throw accusations around like you know everything about everything. Who the hell do you think you are?

JBL I hope you comfortable where you stand eyes peeled, ears open, and whether you want to or not LEMME TALK TO YA! Well what do we talk about? Who is Eli Drake, and why is he standing in this very ring. Well i'll tell you why. I have something that sets me out from the rest. I am not no robot cut out from a factory. I am not a "Superstar". I am a professional wrestler, and yeah I got something to prove! I heard the call for change, and I answered it.. Cactus Jack I hope your somewhere taking notes, because although I am my own man don't get lost in the sauce, because if you wanna get noticed around you have to have the skill, and That is exactly what..

Eli points to his right

E

Points straight out in front of him

Li

And then points to his left

Drake has. Unlike you JBL, and also unlike you Cactus Jack. I am on another level, and there is no stopping me. Also JBL please remind me... before winning the Intercontinental Championship in what way were you relevant? I can't even remember the last time you were. Possibly SOOL, but those Dummies shut down a year ago. Yet here you are just like Cactus Jack trying to hold onto the rope that slipped from your grip a long time ago, and if you think you still got what it takes prove me wrong go win back the Intercontinental title, better yet let's bring Barrett out here right now and do it live right here right now...

Bad News Barrett makes his way down to the ring, completely ignoring JBL as he climbs in between the ropes. He approaches Eli Drake and extends his finger at him.

-Bad News Barrett-
Don't get too big for your britches Eli. No one tells me what to do except for myself and my mother, and you don't seem to be wearing nylons and dentures.

Barrett cracks a smile before turning towards JBL.

-Bad News Barrett-
Again with the homophobia JBL? I mean, I don't personally know what a "homosexual prostitute" looks like but I guess you have some experience there so I'll take your word for it. Regardless, even if Eli was a connoisseur of the flavors of the night, I welcome diversity. I understand that where you come from, the Good Ol' Boys run the world, but this is XWL and actions make the man. That, John, is why you are fading into the background. It scares you doesn't it? You can come out here and talk and make excuses all you want, but you haven't shown that you even deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as me. You will get your rematch, but only because once I put you down for that three count I can finally move on from you and defend against someone that is worth a damn.

Eli laughs to himself shaking his head

Yeah I don't really understand what is with JBL's fascination with this either, and to add to that isn't it strange that he also surrounds himself then proceeds to call it the cabinet? Like he thinks he's a somebody

Eli looks right in the face of JBL

But all you is a scared old man who doesn't think he can protect himself thus why you have these well i guess you can call them men around you..

JBL looks from Barrett to Eli. He raises the mic to his mouth.

$JBL$
You two think you know it all don't you? Barrett you say actions make the man and I couldn't agree more. At Downpour you blindsided me and stole that championship you seem to think you somehow "earned", while all you've done is branded yourself as a thief. You say I haven't proved I deserved to be mentioned in the same breath as you, and I also agree with that. My name is to pristine to be mentioned with the likes of a thief. I've beaten Sami, I've beaten you, and I've beaten Samoa Joe. All single handily and All 3 men in contention for MY Championship. Can you say the same?

The crowd has sort of an "oh shit" reaction at the sound of Samoa Joe's theme hitting the airwaves within the arena. The last time Samoa Joe was in the same ring with Barrett and JBL, he laid the both of them out and stood over Barrett whilst holding the Intercontinental Title high above his head. Joe also took out Sami Zayn in that assault and as a result Sami Zayn has been put out of action indefinitely, Joe has shown over the last couple of months that he is without a doubt one of the most dangerous men in this company and now he's about to confront Barrett and JBL once again.

Joe steps through the curtain to a rather split reaction from the crowd, the reaction doesn't phase Joe one bit as he seemingly brushes it off and makes his way down the ramp. Joe keeps his eyes locked on the ring and the competitors who occupy it on the way down the ramp, he turns the corner and walks up the steps before stepping through the ropes and entering the ring. Joe wastes no time whatsoever and gets straight down to business as he gets right up in Eli Drake's face before snatching the mic directly out of his hands. Joe turns away from Drake and focuses his super serious attention towards JBL.

(Samoa Joe)

Listen here you little rich punk, you've lost your damn mind if you think you "beat" me last week, all you did was use that big fat over the hill stooge to capture my attention whilst you scurried back into the ring like the coward you are. If you were a real man like you claim to be, you would've stayed in that ring after the bell rang and fought me like a man, but you ain't no man are you JBL? In reality, you're just a scared little rich bitch who's only weapon is his wealth. But I'm gonna do you a real big favor John, I'm gonna give you some advice, and I'm gonna give it to you free of charge, ya ready? Don't bother trying to use your money on trying to take me down John, be a man and try to do it yourself, at least then I might gain some respect for you for your efforts, take your ass kicking like a man, cause John, lemme tell ya, your money? it ain't gonna do you no good when it comes to The Destroyer, I'm the guy people like you call when you need someone "taken care of", I'm the assassin, I'm the hitman John, and I'm at the top of my profession, which means any scrub you hire to do your dirty work is gonna be immediately inferior and they're gonna suffer some fatal consequences as a result of your actions, and John, that blood is gonna be on your hands.

(Samoa Joe)
As for you Barrett, I don't really got any problems with you other then the fact that you're in possession of something that I want, but I'm not concerned about that very much right now Barrett, but I do have some bad news for you, in due time, as I always do, I'll be taking what I want, and what I want, is that Intercontinental Championship. So you better have eyes in the back of your head champ, you never know when Joe's gonna get you.

(Samoa Joe)
There's only one "fact of life" that the two of you better get used too real fast, and that's the "fact" that Joe's gonna kill you!!!

Joe tosses the mic down and exits the ring with a smirk on his face. The camera shifts back to the ring where JBL appears to be steaming at the verbal beatdown Joe handed out to him. In a spike of anger JBL lashes out, and attacks Bad News Barrett. The two men trade blows back, and forth. Eli grabs the mic that Joe had just tossed down and raises it up to his lips.

Hey break it up! This isn't gonna be done here on my show. Security stop this before it gets any worse.

Security begins running down the ramp, and they quickly slide into the ring trying to break the brawl up.

Go to break now!

Eli begins pointing at the camera demanding they send XWL to commercial break.

Are we at break yet?

We transition to a blue screen that reads technical difficulties dummies as the we go to commercial break  

XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 Tumblr_off43rlNvd1snmvb8o1_540

Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017   XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 7:39 am

As XWL continues security had broken up the brawl between JBL and Bad News Barrett. They escorted Barrett out of the ring and up the ramp, as eli also left so that JBL could compete in his scheduled match tonight against Fin Balor. JBL still red hot from what just transpired awaits his opponent.

Baylor comes out and makes his way down to the ring. He makes it before the referee rings the bell to start the match.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Frowonder
Mid Card
Frowonder

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017   XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 11:51 am

XWL returns to the chaotic paced backstage area, where talent, officials and crew members are making their rounds around the back during the show. As the camera man continues to walk backstage, one person that can be seen coming closer into camera view is the Rated R Superstar, Edge. Edge as he walked, still had his ring gear on, but he had a damp towel over his head, the shadow blocking his eyes, a water bottle in one hand and earbuds in his ears. It was obvious that Edge wasn't in a very good mood after his match with Dean Ambrose and his facial expression only proved it, and now he was trying to cool down before he went insane. However, despite how Edge felt the camera man still approached the Rated R Superstar and as he got closer Edge pulls out his earbuds, takes another sip of water and waits for the same interview questions to be asked.

.:Camera Man:.

Edge, may I have a moment of your time?

XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 QL7UHGo

Edge doesn't say a word, but just nods in approval as removes the towel from his head so he can make eye contact. The looks in his eyes showed a crazed look, so whatever the cameraman says next, he must tread lightly. After being given the opportunity to have an interview the camera man clears his throat and it can be heard that his voice has a little hesitation before asking the question. Edge taking this moment to sip more water, all while keeping eye contact with the camera man.

.:Camera Man:.

Edge, what are your current thoughts after your match with Dean Ambrose?

Edge just sits and stares at the camera man for a moment and gives him a look that says "You did not just ask me that". After that he looks down for a second the raises his head to give an answer. Surprisingly enough he started off in a clam manner.

XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 X24CCpg

EDGE

Tonight it seems that a majority of people have given up on me; and another majority seems to have rested their case that I shouldn't be here... Y'know ever since I got back in that ring, all I have been is doubted and those pricks the people love to cheer for thrive off of the doubt every single person has toward me... Tonight just gave them more ammo and more people just turned their back towards me, and you know what? I'm fine with that... Because while people forget about me, and continue to doubt my ability, I get to show them more and more why I am the Best DAMN Wrestler in that ring. You see, the pricks the people in the stands cheer for? They think wins and kissing Layla's ass is gonna get them everything, and though it can carry weight, in the end it means nothing. But okay, I'll play their little game, tonight I couldn't get the job done against Dean Ambrose. And though I didn't win, I still made that match a classic; I had people on the edge of their seat because I did things that were unthinkable. I took risks, I wrestled my best... I stole the hook and ladder.  And in the end, in my opinion the ending felt rushed, one moment I'm wiggling out of dirty deeds and a minute later I'm back in it, but that doesn't matter anymore; I didn't win tonight, but my eyes are still set on the World Heavyweight Championship, something I can say that he can't. I have more important things to worry about that losing to him. But people are gonna rag me for it so I invite it.. You can say that me, a Loser, lost to the lazy oaf of a  former champion Dean Ambrose, but in return I can say that I, The Loser, beat your precious icon, Matt Sydal. You want to talk about wins, at least I win where it counts, and sure I haven't been relevant for a while, but I'm still here and there is nothing anyone can do to get rid of me... And to answer your question, my current thoughts are that it is me against the world because no one thinks I am deserving, no one thinks I am worthy, and though tonight seems to be in favor of that opinion, I am about to prove the world wrong. I am going to make each and every person eat their words and believe that I am the Best DAMN Wrestler to grace that ring and I didn't need their help to prove it... You want to talk about underdogs?... Guess what? I AM THE UNDERDOG, and whether you hate me or like me I am going to win that championship for a third time, and it all started when Matt Sydal was pinned in that ring, and when everybody turned their back on me tonight.

XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 Hqdefault

On that note, Edge puts his earbuds back on and throws the towel back over his head, to where the shadow blocks his eyes and proceeds to walk off. As Edge walks off the camera fades. Now to to our next segment.
Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017   XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 12:28 pm

As XWL pans to its next segment the debuet match of two new divas here in XWL is getting ready to get underway as Ruby Riot stands across the ring from Charolette Flair, who has he father Ric Flair, in her corner managing her tonight. the ref asks both women if they are ready before signaling for the match to begin.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017   XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 12:42 pm

Camera cuts to the ring for the next segment. The crowd erupts as Cactus Jack appears on the stage holding a steel chair. He begins to make his way down the ramp and climbs into the ring. He unfolds the steel chair into the middle of the ring goes over and grabs a microphone comes back into the ring and sits on the chair and begins to speak.

Cactus Jack: Well its so good to be back in Seattle Washington this evening.

This receives a huge pop from the crowd.

Cactus Jack: Now the past few weeks haven't been the greatest for me here. Firstly I lose to some ungrateful young punk 2 weeks ago and then last week when I had the intercontinental champion exactly where I wanted him this young punk or I should say dummy decides to get involved and smash me over the head with a steal chair to cost me my match. Now if people haven't been tuning in and watching this man is called Eli Drake and he has messed with the wrong person here in XWL.

Cactus Jack: Now Eli you beat me fair and square and I have no problem with that. You stood toe to toe with me and not many people can do that in this business. What I didn't like or appreciate was the abuse and attack of me and that is something that I will not stand for and something I won't let you get away with. So I came down to the ring last week during your little talk show and confronted you about it. I warned you to back off with your disrespect but you kept going so I destroyed your set and if I had off got my hands on you well you would have been spending the night in a hospital. Then what do you do? You come down to this ring smack me over the head with a steel chair when I had the win in sight and help your little buddy out to gain a victory over me so for that you will pay so get your ass out here boy I won't be leaving this ring until you do.

Eli Drake walks out with a microphone in hand

Cut the music Dummies!

He begins walking down the ramp looking at Cactus Jack

Dummy! Dummy! Dummy! When I say Dummy you say yeah! Dummy, yeah!

The fans also yell yeah

I was talking to you.. I was talking to me. Now quite down dummies tension is about to rise we are maybe about to see a blood vessel pop as Cactus Jack shakes in anger there. Now I think you can't get over the fact that I,

Points to his right

E

Points to the middle

Li

Points to his left

Drake is better than you! In every way possible. Now please tell what in the hell are you doing calling me out?

Cactus Jack: Why am I calling you out? Seriously are you that stupid? I want you to climb into the squared circle and receive the beating of a lifetime from yours truly and I won't fight anyone until I get what I want and well if management don't give me what I want then people here are going to start finding themselves hurt until I get my hands on you, you little worm. Why don't you climb into this ring right now and come hit me with this steel chair like you did last week, lets see if you can do it again little man.

What are you senile? I know exactly what is gonna happen when I get into that ring with that intent. Before I even put a hand on that chair your gonna have it picked up and your gonna hit me with it. No questions asked. I see that look in your eye.

He stops right before the ring

Now as for what you said you wont fight anyone until you get me in a ring? You realize you would be doing your family a favor right? You might really wanna think this thru before you go challenging me to any type of match there Mickie boy... Cause if you are so sure about having this match and really want to have it and wanting to make it personal

Eli steps forward getting ready to climb onto the apron

Then the next thing you would have coming to you Mick is grandchildren from your HOT HOT daughter, and Eli can be the man to give them to ya if you get what I mean

Eli chuckles as he sways his hips in a sexual fashion as he laughs. Cactus loses his mind he grabs the chair and runs straight at Eli with it then all of a sudden security guards come out of nowhere and grab Cactus and pin him down.

You see Cactus I thought you might try something so I hired some personal protection now get this trash out of the arena and away from me I have a match to compete in next.

Eli drops the microphone and walks to the ring as Cactus is pulled away and is forced out of the arena by the security as Eli looks on in laughter.

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 GF0KJIg XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 D8OJlDh

Eli stands victorious in the middle of the ring with a big smug look on his face. He starts to celebrate around the ring and then proceeds to climb the turnbuckle to celebrate. All of a sudden the crowd start cheering loudly. Eli thinks it is for him but all of a sudden Cactus Jack comes flying over the barricade and into the ring and Eli has no clue. Cactus then runs straight at Eli and hits him straight in the back. Eli falls to the canvas and Cactus begins his beat down. He begins to stomp on Eli and then mounts him and begins to punch him in the face. Cactus then goes and grabs a microphone as Eli is lying in the middle of the ring motionless. Cactus then proceeds to make his way back into the ring.

Cactus then puts a stretch maneuver on Eli and applies a load of pressure to Eli and begins to torture him.

Cactus Jack: So you want to make fun of me and play games do you well this is what happens when you push me to far Eli. Whats the matter are you feeling the pain is my stretching hurting you to much? Well there is an easy way out of this Eli all you have to do is say yes and agree to a match with me what do you say Eli? Me and you 1 on 1 at Cyberslam Id like an answer now please.

Cactus applies a load of pressure to the maneuver and you can see Eli is feeling the pain as he shouts out in pain. Cactus puts the microphone to Eli's mouth.

YES! YES! God damn it yes you have your match now please let me go !.

Cactus grins with happiness after getting what he wants. He releases the hold on Eli and makes his way to the arena exit as Eli lye's in pain in the middle of the ring.
Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017   XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 3:30 pm

Big bold letters pop up on the screen, as we are outside of Matt Hardy's house, that read "Earlier today....". The door dramatically swings open, and The Broken King emerges out from his home holding onto Vanguard One. He looks deeply concerned, and not normal. His wife and Senor Benjamin follow close behind.

.:The Broken King Matt Hardy:.
I can't believe what he has done to you my dear friend. You were a gift of the Seven Deities, and he broke you over my head. I promise you we shall restore you to working ability, and restore you to your former glory. All you were trying to do was protect The King, but little did you know my robotic friend you would give your life.

The Broken King lays down Vanguard One on the ground very carefully.

But maybe The Seven Deities could help in this case, but I need help as this will require a ton of energy...

The Broken King looks up at Reby Hardy

Queen Rebecca have you seen the notorious Brother Nero...?

.:Queen Rebecca:.
Actually, I haven't seen him in qui-

As Reby begins to speak, the Brother Nero in question can be seen walking across the frame inside the house, with a bowl of cereal in his hands. As he notices something seemingly important going on, he quickly sets the bowl down and jogs up to the royal family, as if he was there the whole time.

-Brother Nero-
I am here, and have been all along. How can I be of assistance Brother?

I need the help of your energy as I am going to attempt to to restore Vanguard One to his former glory...

The Broken King drops to his knees, and looks up into the heavens extending his arms out wide.

XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 P0JxfV

Seven Deities I beg of you. I plead to you. Install the power, and memory the essence I DELETED from Brother Nero into Vanguard One's vessel!

-Brother Nero-
My essence? In Vanguard One? Why?

It is the only thing that is still fresh that can be placed, and or installed into Vanguard One.

-Brother Nero-
But-

Brother Nero there is no time to spare. Do I have your blessings to do some so drastic?

-Brother Nero-
If that is what must be done, I suppose I cannot resist

WONDERFUL! Brother Nero please lay your hand upon my back as you will share some of your power with my own as we create life upon the amazing Vanguard One.

He does so, hesitantly.

Seven Deities Please!!!

XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 -u4FD_

A few moments pass by as we gaze upon a black screen then the camera clicks back on to see The Broken King, and Brother Nero laying on the ground. The Broken King lifts his head gazing upon the Vanguard One to see if life has been restored to him. The propellers begins spinning. We now see the camera view of Vanguard One it shows The Broken King on the ground still but watching Vanguard One laughing with excitement

There is still life within you yet my dear friend!

XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 Mdd5fd

The Broken King comes up to a knee as Vanguard One begins to lift off the ground.

Now I have a quest for you Vanguard One...

.:Vanguard One:.
What's up bro?

I need you to go to Seattle, Washington to go PROCURE my title. I am sure you recall that peasant that got out of control. He couldn't get over the fact that I am better than him. So what does he do? He takes a cheap on me, and destroys one of my belongings. Guess what! That is Vandalism. You shall pay for your actions Braun Strowman as I shall return to my kingdom next week, and there will be hell to pay. Let's just see if you'll even make it to CyberSlam by the time I am done with you.. Now Vanguard One take flight, and grab what is rightfully mine...

.:Vanguard One:.
The look on everyone face when they see my ass flying down there will be hysterical I got you! Be back soon!

Vanguard One flies off leaving The Broken King, and Brother Nero behind.

Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017   XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 4:30 pm

Main Event

IWGP Tag Team Championship Match

XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 TrUXot2XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 W0yO1Oy
XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 Wgprh6AXWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 Wb7gGSN

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017   XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017
Page 1 of 1