Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: 2/6/2017 - 2/13/2017

Go down 
+8
Strummania
Frowonder
Tango
Harmon
KingWolf
T-Roll
GamerShane31
P.R Son
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 2/6/2017 - 2/13/2017   XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 5:00 pm

XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 MyCar9a

LIVE FROM: Target Center, Minneapolis, Minnesota
DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

*NOTE* The XWL Anarchy arena is up for download to be used for matches during the show. The arena was made by Zack (Gamertag: AZackToRemember). Remember that you will need to create a show using the XWL Anarchy arena in order to use it online.

-/-  News heading into tonight's show  -/-

1.  When The The GM Is Away….The Superstars Will Play..

Layla has been busy at work to make this year’s Final Stand the biggest ever. But in doing so she’s had to focus on signing huge championship matches, and coming up with an entirely new tradition from here on out that gives the opportunity she values. Which has caused her to neglect a certain other matter that desperately needs her attention. What a difference a year makes, this time last year Dean Ambrose was our World Heavyweight Champion, a champion that fought for what was his, against the corrupt authority, surviving hell, in every sense of the word. But a downfall, followed by several failures to regain his spot, has turned out beloved lunatic fringe into a man with no respect for anything, he’s been outspoken, and shocked us all by his behavior...so tonight our cameras follow Layla as she takes Dean up on the invite to his hotel room in an effort to hopefully talk some sense into him. Will she be able to? Or will our crew have to step in should he want to do more than talk?

2.   Checkpoint:   A Bruised Ego

"Loading... Loading..... Player 1, chosen. TJP! Player 2, chosen..... Pete Dunn! Ready? Fight!  Two weeks ago saw the debuts of two men that could not be anymore different. When they collided in the ring it was a sight to behold, until that sight turned horrifying as The Bruiserweight laid in a beating that left the referee with no choice but to call the match off. However TJ Perkins is used to dusting himself off after a bad game, he restarts the level ready to not make the same mistakes of the past and last week saw him call out his assailant to do just that. Pete tried to bring a beatdown again, but TJ was ready, making short work in sending his message. He knows what game they’re playing now, and as an expert at games he’s ready to show the world that Pete is nothing more than a beginner level boss, and those are always the easiest. So tonight with an ego bruised, how will Pete Dunne respond?

3.     Eat, Sleep, Conquer, ELITE?

Tonight is the sixth month anniversary of CM Punk capturing The Elite Championship. As only the second ever holder of that title CM Punk has set the standard. He’s put away challenger after challenger, he’s beaten other champions put in his path, all to define the world “elite.” That The World nor Intercontinental Championships were on the level of his. That he was the best in the world, and so was The Elite Championship. When you make claims that big, don’t be surprised when a certain beast takes interest. Brock Lesnar has stepped up to the plate, ready to knockoff the man that has branded himself “ELITE” for six months now. With their encounter set to take place in 28 days..are we looking at CM Punk’s final stand as champion now that the conqueror has taken aim? Or can he best the beast on the grandest stage?

4.    The Face Of Fear Returns...

“Run.”Such a simple word yet so demanding. Some time has passed since XWL's resident face of fear disappeared from the big screen to be replaced by a humble version of himself. Last we saw Bray Wyatt he submerged himself in a world of nothing, living as most of the homeless people do, off of scraps and under bridges. Trying to find his grip on life, his soul was eventually vanquished by the Deadman, The Undertaker. But was that the soul of the darker Bray we saw just last week? Interrupting the return of Roman Reigns was not seen coming by the XWL Universe nor was the duo disappearing after the attack. What happened to Reigns? Is the old Bray Wyatt back? Tune in to find out.

5.   Strange Bedfellows:  

Tonight we are treated to not one, but TWO...huge tag-team matches. On the women’s side you’ve got on and off rivals Sasha Banks and Natalya, taking on a newly sparked rivalry in Alexa Bliss and Rosemary. With Sasha and Natalya each eyeing to take The Women’s Championship home at Final Stand...can they work together? Probably a lot better than the polar opposite duo of a deranged woman like Rosemary, and petitely arrogant one like Alexa Bliss. It's The Bosses with a lot of Hart taking on Blissful Decay! On the men’s side will see one of the most successful tag-teams of all time The Hardy Boyz, until they became bitter rivals, embroiled in a personal rivalry that threatens to destroy their very family...team up to take on The World Heavyweight Champion Matt Sydal, and R-Truth the man that has a very long-standing vendetta against him, who also holds The Money in The Bank Contract that can aid him in seeing out that vendetta anytime he wants. With Matt now without a challenger on the grand stage, will Truth solve that problem with a very easy solution? Its the reunion of The Hardyz….taking on The Golden Truth? Layla’s certainly chosen a rather risky night to take off.

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 BhZXPi8 XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 4zmjhal

Normal Non-Title Match

XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 ZbHYY1B XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 UlD6JrO

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 R37QDARXWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 GgMcV8T

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 5tOg2pf XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 N0HYlUJ

Back To The Tokyo Dome Finale

XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 CIcR4Ei XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 AGIV2sL

Normal Match

????  Vs  XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 Qm7tiU2

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 YHhHhVPXWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 YSt8EVs

Bray Wyatt Returns

XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 Rocking-chair-gif

Normal Non-Title Match

XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 2kISIFi XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 GrIQIS9

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 Q01OmPyXWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 K1g6ULX

Tag-Team Match
XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 DVvfjfhXWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 8G8BVGS
XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 JcSJ4gqXWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 LAIY08U

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 3MzXvSh XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 UbKYwzp

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 EaMqIef XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 PIURm0u

Normal Non-Title Match

XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 J56Lrqp XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 VsF1a1X

Tag-Team Match

XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 GADOtNhXWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 I0PP3HT
XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 QomeJFWXWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 DUWmgpQ

MAIN-EVENT

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 Gv2EBWK XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 RpkLp1e

Back to top Go down
GamerShane31
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/6/2017 - 2/13/2017   XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 5:00 pm

The show opens right away, but, not in the usual way

XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 AE1ZKp6

XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 Bowery-poetry-club2-e1471270112944

The camera goes through the bar as people enjoy their drinks in their bow ties and turtle necks. A man walks up to stage as Kenny G plays over the speakers in the background

XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 Nuyoricancafe_v1_460x2851

MC
Welcome to the weekly show, where old and new merge to create something beautiful. For there is only beauty in poetry, can you dig. Now tonight is open mic night and we have a special new comer. This man shows so much intensity, its scary. Never have I seen a man like this. Raw emotion and power. Can you please welcome the newest cat, with he calls Powerslam poetry, Braun Strowman.

The door opens from the back as the audience turns around and gasp. All 7 feet of
Strowman slowly makes his way through the floor. He has a scarf around is neck and a beatnik beret. He comes onto the stage and pulls a stool over. He barely sits on it before it breaks. The audience laughs a little until Strowman stares at them shutting them up. A familiar voice can be heard in the back at the bar laughing. He looks at the MC and points to the floor and stares. The MC slowly and reluctantly gets on his hands and knees as Strowman places a foot on his back and poses. He pulls the mic closer

STROWMAN
Applaud!

The audience slowly claps

STROWMAN
Thank you. I would also like to thank the man who lent me these accessories...

Strowman pauses noticing a few red stains on the scarf. He flips it over his back hiding it. Someone in the back can be heard yelling "Anyone seen Jerry?"

STROWMAN
SILENCE!

The man shuts up

STROWMAN
I will read you a poem now

Strowman produces his glasses and puts them on

STROWMAN
Roses are red
Just like your skull after I
break it open with my head

Violets are blue
Just like your face as I snap
your spine with my boot lace

I like pie
Minch meat pie! With ground
up pieces of your splintered spine

Im Braun Strowman, I fear no man
except midgets for they make me fidget

Steiner Recliner crashing into your
back like a jet liner
My powerslam killing you into a flatliner

I like poems now. Like them or die now

Thank you

Strowman puts his glasses away as the audience awkwardly claps. The MC gets back to his feet and goes to the mic. He sheds a tear from his eye

MC
Groovy man. I dig it. I hate capitalism too man

STROWMAN
I dont know what that means

XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 DSC00226

MC
Now its time for our next poet. The Big Bad...Booty Daddy? Scott Steener

STROWMAN
STEINER!

MC
Steiner

Steiner makes his way up flexing his arms. The MC tries o leave but Steiner stops him.

STEINER
Sit back down!

The MC gets back on his hands and knees and Steiner sits on his back

STEINER
Roses are red
You freaks call me the big bad
booty daddy in your bed

Violets are blue
Just like my opponents in the
ring I will destroy any of you

Goldberg is a bald headed bitch
The big bad booty daddy
makes the freaks muscles twitch

Goldberg is a punk

All of Goldbergs matches stunk
Now last week i said i was gonna bring the pain

But this week I want all the
freaks to look at this vein

(points at vein in bicep)

The women in the audience howl and whistles, Strowman claps, men can be heard booing and yelling you suck

STEINER
Strowman!?

STROWMAN
Braaaaaaaaun!

Strowman leaps off the poetry stage landing in front of one booers then proceeds to roar like he is godzilla rising from the depths of the ocean. The poetry heckler looks terrified and tries to run but Strowman nonchalantly grabs him by his shirt and picks him up onto his shoulder.  Two other guys try to attack Strowman, but only to end up getting elbowed and shoved off into a wall by Strowman. Strowman then hurls the dude into a wall like a lawn dart.   Steiner jumps off the stage clothelining  a guy that was running towards Strowman.  

STEINER
Who sucks now? HUH?

With the poetry bar clearing out and  only about three men left in the building except for Strowman and Steiner, Steiner begins to shout.

STEINER
LET'S FINISH THIS!

One of the three men reaches into his pocket for something. Steiner then picks him up into a gorilla press then shouts at Strowman.

STEINER
Pop Up Powerslam!

Steiner tosses the poetry geek into the air as Strowman catches him  and powerslams him onto the hardwood floor.

STEINER
Two to go!

One of the men bolt out of the building as the other man pulls out his phone, but before the man can call for help Steiner grabs the guy slamming him with a belly to belly suplex. Steiner then puts the guy in Steiner Recliner to add to the pain that this guy just felt from the belly to belly suplex. Strowman sees the guy in the submission hold of Steiner's and charges towards them to big boot the guy Steiner has in the Steiner Recliner.

STEINER
IT'S OVER!

As the chaos stops, the camera pulls back to a woman watching it with her arms cross. The camera moves to the front to reveal. She then yells at Steiner and Strowman as all three of them leave the building.

BAYLEY
You guys can't do that! Control your anger!

STEINER
HUH?!? Those geeks started it not us.

BAYLEY
NO! You guys are in the wrong, and you can get in big trouble for what you guys did in there!

STEINER
We were just having some fun.

Strowman nods his head in agreement.

BAYLEY
That's not a cool way to have fun. There are better ways to have fun the hurting people!

Bayley, Steiner, and Strowman get inside the car to head to the arena for XWL Anarchy.

The screen slowly fades to black as sirens can be heard coming in the back ground

Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/6/2017 - 2/13/2017   XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 10:45 pm

what in the fuck
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/6/2017 - 2/13/2017   XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 11:25 pm

The scene opens up with Renee Young smiling to the viewers. A few seconds later she notices someone out of the corner of her eye.

Renee Young
 Hey?

This come with no response from the person she’s trying to get a word from. Not wanting to have any interview time, Renee tries to convince her. The one sided conversation continues and she finally gets to have her time.

[Charlotte]
Okay, do you want me to stand right here?

[Renee Young]
A little more closer to the right would just about do it.

XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 04vQQYa

Stepping in front of the camera is the unidentified person now to be revealed as Charlotte Flair. Renee Young must have want to really talk to her, to go through all that trouble. What makes things even more questionable, is that Charlotte is roaming around backstage by herself. We haven’t really heard from her in recent weeks, well that’s what we’re here for, Renee to answer the questions we want answered.

Renee smiles and nods trying to come to grips with everything.

[Renee Young]
So you have to tell me girl, why are you back here pacing back and forth?

[Charlotte]
What do you mean, by pacing.. Do you mean wondering why I was kicked to the curb, why I was forgotten.. About? If so, then yes. I was making my rounds, trying to wrap my mind around the sole fact, that this women’s division has come to an all time low. Now now, don’t get me wrong, I applaud the ladies, I applaud the matches.

Charlotte forcefully pushes her lips together and her hands at her waist coming off bothered by what she’s about to say.

[Charlotte]
My problem lies in that, I am not in them.. Not a single one. Yeah, maybe I had much more important matters to attend to, you know, being a Flair and all. I’m not sure that can be understood, a lavish luxurious life means having a lot of patience with people. A lot of work comes to make this.

Charlotte fans herself to show off her gracious looks, as of a queen.

[Charlotte]
That’s why, tonight - -

Before she’s able to finish her sentence, she’s cut off by an energetic wave of someone hollering from the side of Renee and herself.

YEAH TONIGHT BABY WOO! FIRST TAKE ON THE COMPETITION, THEN THE WORLD.

Ric Flair comes strutting in, shaking his arms around and slicking back his hair.

[Ric Flair]
Have you seen this beauty, Renee? That’s my girl. MY GIRL!

XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 I3ulx7M

Renee nods and turns the mic over to Ric’s side, Charlotte letting her dad take center stage for now, a bit nerved.

[Ric Flair]
NOW I HAVE NO IDEA, None what so EVER! Why the most beautiful girl on this roster, the most proficient athlete, with the most legacy held in one knuckle than anyone else on the planet! Yeah, I said the planet! What, you don’t like that?

Ric coming on to Renee, nudging her and winking.

XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 WojXCoc

[Ric Flair]
Do you not like what you’re seeing RIGHT HERE? LIVE, IN PERSON. THE NATURE BOY. WOO! Learn to love it, because you’re going to have to learn to live with the greatness that is of the Flair name. Charlotte falls under the bloodline that will be for centuries to come, and it’s all because of me. I paved the way and she walks the walk, talks the talk. You might not like it, but you damn sure will accept it. We are winners, and winners get what they want, when they want, because they can. Listen here, you might not be a sight for sore eyes but you’re worth the trip to the hotel, if you’re interested. Take the ride on space mountain, live a little, or a lot. A whole lot of woman i’ve been with, so experience is of no problem. I have a particular fine taste in blondes.

Charlotte in the background disgusted by the way her dad is handling herself. Ric Flair may be great but he’s not doing Charlotte any favors by making moves on the interviewer who asked about her, not him. Meanwhile, Renee is laughing to herself, knowing it’s Ric being Ric and no harm is meant.

[Renee Young]
No, it’s quite alright, but I would like to get back to Charlotte, if you don’t mind.

Ric pushing himself back in front of everyone, stroking his ego.

[Ric Flair]
HAVE YOU NOT BEEN LISTENING TO THE POINT OF THE MATTER? It has always been Charlotte, since day one, but without me there would be a void in this business, have to give a reminder every now and t-

[Charlotte]
I think you’ve said enough Dad.. I’m thankful that you walked right into my interview to praise me. You did not only do that though, did you? You made it about yourself, yet again. See, that’s what you tend to do. You ramble on and on about your accomplishments, not what your own daughter is trying to accomplish. Where were you dad? Where were you when your little girl was on her way to the top. I thought you were going to make it happen for me, what happened to the deals you promised? The passage of glory, because all I am feeling right now is left out, and completely.. Erased. When all of that could have been nonexistent, with one phone call, from dear.. Old dad.

XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 SoR8sR1

Ric starts to laugh and doesn’t really get where Charlotte is coming from, but it slowly starts to sink in when he sees the look on her face become an unhappy one.

[Ric Flair]
But.. but honey, I’ve always had your better interest, you know that. You’re going to do great things with me in your corner.

[Charlotte]
It’s a shame that you’re covering up your mistake, because that’s all you ever do, I thought you changed. I thought you let your ego go aside for one moment. When your daughter, the one who has the potential to change the industry is in the hot seat. You haven’t, I was wrong, dead wrong.

.. And another thing.

Charlotte folds her arms and laughs right in Ric’s face to match him earlier. Renee a bystander to the two hashing out their issues, or are they?

XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 QIYhrh1

[Charlotte]
Maybe, The Nature Boy has lost his touch? Are we witnessing the great Ric Flair fall from grace right before our very eyes? Denounced by his own daughter, I think we are. This isn’t a sarcastic tone, you don’t have any pull left, therefore I don’t want to associate myself with a One. Hit. Wonddder.

Charlotte not easing up on Ric saying the last part nose to nose with him has caused him to get teary eyed and a frown on his face, taking in a deep breath. Understanding that Charlotte is upset with him, he feels it is best that he backs off to appease her. Walking away, Ric is tried to be kept by Renee who feels bad for how Charlotte treated him, his own daughter out of all people. Left a broken hearted man with no way back to the damage and stress he did to their relationship, which might be over.

Waving him off getting loud with Renee right next to her, Charlotte gets extremely vocal over Ric taking the walk of shame.

[Charlotte]
Didn’t even attempt to make it right, begone, see you later.. Or not. I’ll decide. YOU DON’T CALL ME, I’LL HAVE MY PEOPLE, CALL YOUR PEOPLE. Understood? On my terms, we will speak. Until then, sayonara.

Renee tries to let Charlotte let off some steam and positions herself right in the middle of the screen. Not too psyched over how Charlotte went about the encounter, she speaks up.

[Renee Young]
Are you sure, that wasn’t a bit.. Over the top?

Charlotte looks down with a cold stare and ponders to herself

XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 TF4PTcI

[Charlotte]
That was not, over the top? You know, what was over the top? Him not being sorry for his shortcomings, I don’t need someone like that surrounding me everywhere I go. My road to becoming queen, to becoming the pinnacle of this division doesn’t start with a sprained ankle, it starts with a run for making moves. Moves that will make me a threat to everyone in the back here. You overlooked me and it was a bad move, on your end. With that being said, you will know my name when the deeds have been done. I am your one and only, and you will bow down to your queen! Take a knee because it’s better than having your head taken clean off. This interview.. Is over because I said so.

Renee starts to speak and Charlotte flips the microphone out of her hand and Renee shrugs/rolls her eyes at having to go pick it up. Making the walk out of the camera's view, XWL carries on to its next match/segment.
Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/6/2017 - 2/13/2017   XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 6:04 pm

The scene is a court room. The bailiff steps into view, and speaks to the crowded room.

-Bailiff-
All raise for the honorable judge...

The slamming of a gavel sounds throughout the room.

The camera pans over to show Wade Barrett sitting at the bench with a smirk on his face.

-Bad News Barrett-  
I have some good news, and I have some bad news. First of all, the good news. I have officially joined XWL and will make my debut next week on Anarchy. The bad news...

Barrett slowly rises to his feet.

-Bad News Barrett-
All of the pathetic superstars you have come to idolize will soon be crushed under the weight of the Bull Hammer!

The crowd starts to murmur to themselves, appearing worried.

The camera zooms in towards Barrett as he slams the gavel down one final time. The deafening crack fills the room and the screen turns black.

XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 F95d2ba4b51ec92f7ab8f8c718cdeb1a

Back to top Go down
GamerShane31
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/6/2017 - 2/13/2017   XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 4:44 am

We come back from commercial as the lights suddenly go out

RANALLO
Is this what i think it is

The crowd pops as smoke starts to fill the arena and a shadowy figure crawls from behind it

RANALLO
It is! Finn Balor is here!

XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 Finn-Balor-Entrance

RANALLO
What a entrance!

GRAVES
That man needs help

RANALLO
You need help

XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 9wRLIS

Balor stalks around the ring as his music starts to die down with the fans chanting "Holy shit"

The crowd starts a YES! chant

GRAVES
I hate these people

XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 10_zpswkjwxuzo

RANALLO
Daniel Bryan making his way to the ring in what is to be his final Tokyo dome style match. If you're just joining us, Bryan has been pitted against former wrestlers who have also wrestled in Japan the last several weeks.

Bryan gets into the ring as he and Balor look at each other. The ref singles for the bell as Bryan and Balor circle each other. Bryan sticks his arms out for a sign of strength as Balor grabs his hands. They struggle and push each other back and forth. Balor delivers a hard kick to Bryan's stomach as Bryan falls to a knee. Balor releases his grip and jumps up and hits a kick to Bryan's head knocking him down.

XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 Caution_spoilers

RANALLO
What a match between these two

Balor gets up and he and Bryan have a stare down before shaking hands as the crowd pops. Balor leaves the ring as Bryan asks for a mic.

XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 Bb270563654fdec7a0860eb77b2bde83aa01f4d2_hq
BRYAN
I have beaten Anderson,Omega and now Balor. All great opponents and men. Funnily enough, all have wrestled in Japan like me, and like Styles; who I have yet to beat. So Styles, after Final Stand, after your war with Sydal, I would like a rematch, weather you have the championship or not! Now Layla, I have noticed this little trend since I got here, like I just said all these guy have been through Japan. but all these guys are my size. Do you know who also went through Japan in their careers? Scott Steiner and Brock Lesnar. You said tonight was "the finale". I say its not. I say its not over till you give me the others. Its only fair, weather that be Steiner or Lesnar or both of them. I want a chance to prove I can go with them. Just because they are twice my size and are monsters, doesn't mean I dont or cant stand a chance in this ring with them. Let me prove to you Layla, that I can and deserve to be in this ring with them. And before I forget, Aries, im still waiting for your reply.

Bryan drops the mic as he gets a YES! chant going as we go to the next segment
Back to top Go down
Tango
Mid Card
Tango

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/6/2017 - 2/13/2017   XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 9:45 am

The cameras pan backstage to reporter Jeremy Borash awaiting an interview.

Jeremy Borash
Ladies and gentleman JB Jeremy Borash here My guest at this time is a man who has had Daniel Bryan in his sights The Greatest Man That Ever Lived, Austin Aries, Austin nice to see ya.

Aries walks in to view

XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 28j8ac10

Austin Aries
Nice to see you as well JB

Jeremy Borash
Austin for weeks now you and Ed Gonzalez have had Daniel Bryan in your sights here as of late and tonight he has issued a challenge to a match what is your response?

Austin Aries
My Response? Simple, he wants a match? He’s got a match but only when I want the match, XWL doesn’t run on “D-Bry” time it runs on MY time why? Simple, I’m “The Greatest Man That Ever Lived” Austin Healy Aries everything runs on my time, so keep your ears open Danny I’ll let you know when I want that match.

Jeremy Borash
It was announced earlier in the week that there will be a Battle Royal titled “The Final Stand Off” where the winner will get a title shot, what are your thoughts on this?

XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 Aries10

Austin Aries
My thoughts? Pff, this screams Austin Aries I mean come on, any chance I can get at a title shot I take it because my waist has been empty for way too long, now if you will excuse me I have a telephone call to Ed to make.

Aries walks out of view as he is heard talking on his cell phone.
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/6/2017 - 2/13/2017   XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 6:42 pm

As Anarchy returns from commercial break, running the camera across the faces of the crowd. Smiling and cheering fans stand with signs in the air of their favorite wrestlers when the mood suddenly shifts.

The arena is submerged in darkness as the titantron comes to life. The crowd isn’t sure how to respond as we come across an image of Roman Reigns, sat in a chair with his hands behind his back. One would assume they are tied but the Roman Empire sits tall, not to be intimidated by any source of darkness or despair that Bray Wyatt must have put him through over the past week. Last we saw him, Reigns was making his triumphant return, only to be attacked by Bray who now holds the “Big Dog” captive.

“Many of people, talk of my fall from grace….”

The sound of someone walking begins to echo across the arena as the camera slowly backs out, showing Bray Wyatt cross behind Reigns, speaking as he walks. His hands sit behind his back, crossed right at the waist, holding one another. It’s almost a casual stance but nothing about this man is truly casual.

[Bray Wyatt]
But the world, will talk of the fall of the Roman Empire. Don’t you think? After all, you are the Big Dog. The Lone Wolf. Mr. Superman himself!

Bray steps closer, leaning down next to Reigns’ ear, speaking directly to him.

[Bray Wyatt]
I guess they’d call me Doomsday, wouldn’t they? The man who killed, Superman, huh? The man who struck terror and fear into the common man’s heart after defeating their hero. But that isn’t up for debate, is it? No, instead people want to know, why you, Roman? Why did The Eater of Worlds, Bray Wyatt, decide to swarm the Dog in his yard?

Wyatt giggles in the ear of Reigns causing Reigns to slightly nudge away. Bray stands, clasping his hands back behind his back, starting his pace slowly walking around Reigns now.

[Bray Wyatt]
Why not, go and rekindle that struggle I had with the Undertaker? The Phenom? The Dead-Man!? Why do I not go back and attempt to redeem myself? It’s quite simple, Roman. Do you want to know?

Reigns remains silent, not speaking. Without warning Bray lashes out, grabbing Reigns by the hair, snatching his head back, yelling directly into his ear.

[Bray Wyatt]
YOU WILL SPEAK, WHEN SPOKEN TO!

Wyatt appears to be flowing with anger as Reigns doesn’t budge, his eyes slowly drifting over to Bray. There stands no emotion rather than disgust which causes Bray to crack a grin. He begins to laugh.

[Bray Wyatt]
You aren’t afraid. I like that.

Bray pushes Reigns head, causing his hair to cover his face. Reigns snaps his head back, causing the hair to fall back behind him, returning to his confident stance.

[Bray Wyatt]
You see Roman, Taker claimed the soul of a lost man. A pathetic worthless excuse of a human being who I do not associate myself with. A man, sub-comed with complacency. A man who failed against a fool such as Taker. A man who failed against Leo Kruger.  A man, who is named, as a FAILURE! I, am not, a failure. No, the man who I used to be no longer exists. No, there is nothing left of that fool who I once was. No more sleeping under bridges. No more losing to those who are not worthy. Today, is a new day for the face of fear. Today is a new era in this humble world we hold ourselves in Roman. Today is the rebirth of Bray Wyatt! The Eater of Worlds! Can you hear it now!?

Reigns doesn’t respond once more, causing Bray to stop with his showmanship to kneel down, leaning in once more to Roman’s ear, speaking directly to him again.

[Bray Wyatt]
You can act as though you do not feel fear Roman. But I know for a fact you do. I saw it in your face, last week, when you stared at the room of your pretty baby girl.

Reigns almost erupts out of his seat but Wyatt does not move, not to be scared away by Reigns’ strength which was almost unleashed upon him. Bray begins to giggle as Roman stares him dead in his eyes, fueled with anger and fear. Wyatt doesn’t falter; instead he begins to speak once more, nose to nose with Roman.

[Bray Wyatt]
Rome was a powerful empire, not built within just a day. But Rome, here in XWL, will fall in one. See, history remembers Rome because of the man who truly made it an Empire, that being Julius Caesar. Caesar made the empire what we all truly remember it. By the end of this, they will call me Caesar. Because I will kill your hopes and aspirations, just to allow you to rise to something far greater. Why you Roman? Because I see potential. Why should you listen? Watch. Later, I’ll show you.

Wyatt smirks, backing away from Roman, turning away and walking out of the camera’s view, singing to himself.

“Mother…. Tell your children not to walk my way…..”

The camera slowly fades out, then is taken back over by the same thing that started this entire thing.

Back to top Go down
GamerShane31
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/6/2017 - 2/13/2017   XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 6:55 pm

I approve of this. Bravo
Back to top Go down
Frowonder
Mid Card
Frowonder

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/6/2017 - 2/13/2017   XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2017 7:36 pm

We come to hear a heartbeat, normal at first. Over time the heartbeat begins to get faster and faster, and even louder until it is deafening. Then all at once, the noise ceases and lightning strikes the ground. The light it gives off burns in the background a blueish color, standing in front of the blaze, The Reaper of Souls himself and his voice is heard over the silence.

XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 BhfqRSUCEAA-T27

The Undertaker

Lust... How it drives men insane... the desire has gotten the best of man, the men you look up to, even kings, have fell at the hand of this sin. Some spend a lifetime to control it, others are obsessed with lust, and the pleasure it gives. You people always forget that it is temporary joy, and the fact that you make it a way of life makes my job easier. You practically knock on the Reaper's door. The moment you give in, you throw your life away, but you won't notice until it is too late. You will be too caught up with using women to fulfill your wildest imaginations, the moment I come for your soul. You will beg for the forgiveness of God, and try to repent when your name has already been marked in blood on my list.

XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 Undertaker-cm-punk-zombie-entrance

The Undertaker step forward when hands reach out of the ground, and the screams of the people underneath the Reaper, beg for a second chance. The Undertaker laughs, looks down at a lost soul, he snaps his finger and the manifestation can be seen being chained and dragged to Hell.

Scott Steiner, this is your fate. You can deny this truth all you want, tell yourself that I am wrong, but you are only lying to yourself. I have seen this scenario too many times, and every time it has the same result. I have never seen so many tears of fear from a man's face... Tonight, Scott Steiner, I will show you the wrath of Hell, and I hope this beating will put the fear of death into your heart. But in your ignorance, enjoy your life of adding women to your harem, but this is your only warning, The Reaper will come knocking very soon, and he will not stop until your soul is his.  

XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 Kymas

The Undertaker turns around and begin walking to the blue blaze behind him, the restless souls begin to fade away, but the Deadman stops and looks over his shoulder, he begins to speak once more.

To every man who dares to challenge me in the Final Stand, you have made the worse mistake of your life. Be confident for now, but fear me, for when I enter the ring, I will not hesitate to end your career where you stand.

The Undertaker looks forward and begins walking back into the blaze. The camera falls.
Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/6/2017 - 2/13/2017   XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 9:41 pm

Corbin comes out to a chorus of boo's, wearing a Black Craft Cult shirt with what seems like a church burning and the words "Stay Lit" on the front in red. He walks up the stairs and grabs a mic.

Corbin

Its funny after what i did to the so called "GOAT" That XWL officials would never wanna put me and him in the same ring again. But what do you know? I was wrong. It happens from time to time. I honestly cant even begin to explain to you people how badly i want to maim Jericho. I don't give a damn what hes done or who hes beaten. The future is now and this is how I will make him disappear. So come on out GOAT so i can crucify you!

The fans have mixed reactions for Jericho as Corbin psychs himself up, Jericho walks out smirk on his face mic in hand and list in the other. He's wearing jeans and a vest with what looks like a Arizona Cardinals scarf draped around his neck.

Jericho

Corbin...Corbin...Corbin...Ol' Borin' Corbin. I bet you thought I was gonna face you tonight didn't you?

Corbin raises an eyebrow

Jericho

Silly Borin', having six star classics is fir people who can actually WRESS-SAL but, you're no stranger to trying things you aren't good at are you? I mean, look at my scarf. Perfect example of your inability to be good at anything sports related. I honestly don't even want to wear this crappy teams merch.

Jericho slowly slides the scarf off his neck and tosses it to the side.

Jericho

So Borin', you may be wondering why I'm even out here if I had no plans to actually compete against you. Well thats simple. I have found you an opponent that is on your skill level, who i beleive deep down can make an impact against you and pin you here tonight! So Borin' are you ready?! When this man beats you and crushes your hopes You will NEVER

Corbin's gaze hasn't changed from Jericho as he looks unimpressed

Jericho

And I meeeeean EEEEEEVEEEERRRRRRRRRRR

Jericho

BE THE SAME AGAYNE

The crowd pops for Ryder as he runs down the ring and slides into the ring looking hyped up, Corbin still stares at Jericho as Jericho just walks into the back, The bell rings as Ryder runs full sprint at Corbin as Corbins gaze snaps back to Ryder and Corbin throws his boot up lmost taking Ryders head off! Corbin picks Ryder up and hits him with the End of Days he goes for the pin.

3!!

Corbin stands up pacing back and forth calling for Jericho to come back out, but Jericho doesn't of course. Corbin just stands in the ring calling for Jericho as we go to a break.

Back to top Go down
BOFA
Mid Card
BOFA

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/6/2017 - 2/13/2017   XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2017 4:50 am

As a recap reminding us of what happened last week when AJ Styles snapped and attacked The World Heavyweight Champion Matt Sydal, breaking the no contact agreement put in place by Layla. You hear the anger in her tone as she tells AJ he's out of the Main-Event at Final Stand, leaving Matt as of now without a challenger. As it fades out, we're in the ring now where Renee Young is standing in the middle of the ring in front of a table.

XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 KHtONfO

[Renee Young]
Ladies and Gentlemen, tonight I'm bringing unfiltered discussion, into this ring, with two men that for the first time ever will team up tonight. So welcome my guests at this time, The World Heavyweight Champion Matt Sydal...

The live crowd cheers loudly as we see none other than Matt himself seated to her left, his title in his lap, his Slammy for Superstar of The Year sat on the table and his gear of course gold.

[Renee Young]
And The Mr. Money in The Bank, R-Truth!

To her right sits Matt's partner tonight, also in gold, with his case the golden opportunity at his feet.

XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 NVdz6g8

[Renee Young]
Gentlemen I'd like to thank you both for joining m-

Matt speaks up, interrupting her, which she's used to by now so it doesn't really irritate her as much.

[Matt Sydal]
I'm sorry but am I seriously supposed to sit here with this fool's gold coated wannabe? Like, I get imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but I'm not flattered and you look ridiculous.

[Renee Young]
Well to be fair Matt, you're both wearing g-

R Truth interrupts speaking rather loudly as Renee rolls her eyes and lets him speak. R Truth points at Sydal.

[R Truth]
Let me tell you something real quick. You call me the faker. But the XWL Universe and Renee ain't tripping. They know this is real damn gold. And I'm gonna have more gold when I take that championship on your shoulder whenever I decide to cash in MY GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY. And when that happens I'm gonna be the number 1 man in wrestling. The golden boy of XWL R Truth as your World Heavyweight Champion.

R Truth then looks at Renee and smiles and continues to speak..

[R Truth]
But we are here right now to talk to you Renee. So go ahead ask me a question.

[Renee Young]
You two have a tag match tonight against two others that also haven't been too fond of each other. Broken Matt Hardy and Jeff Hardy. But my question to both of you is what are your plans going into the match?

R Truth is quick to respond.

[R Truth]
Win the damn match like I always do.

[Matt Sydal]
You know what? Yeah, I'm with him. I won this World Title, INJURED...I was the LAST MAN STANDING...WHEN I PHYSICALLY COULD NOT STAND...so taking on two past their prime brothers that spend most of their time fighting in their backyard? Yeah, even with goldie locks as my partner? That sounds pretty damn doable.

[Renee Young]
Alright, moving on...I'd like you to say one nice thing about the other, while you are confident going into this match...you need a little cohesion, and I think paying each other a compliment is a nice start.

[Matt Sydal]
Seriously? Like, I don't know...he won The Money in The Bank Ladder Match, and that's pretty impressive...considering the fact that when I won my first championship in XWL, The United States Championship from him, he didn't seem to understand how to climb a ladder, so kudos on that.

[Renee Young]
Not really what I was looking for, but okay sure that somewhat counts? Truth?

R Truth brings his Money in the Bank Briefcase up on his lap as he cradles the case and has a smile on his face even after Sydal mentioned one of R Truth's worst nights of his life. Then begins to speak answering the question.

[R Truth]
He follows his dreams and I respect that because when you give up on your dreams a part of you goes along with it.

He begins to rub the Money in the Bank Briefcase as he continues to speak.

[R Truth]
But sometimes a man’s destiny has to wash over another man's dreams.

R Truth continues to speak as he points at Matt Sydal.

[R Truth]
He has something I want, that world heavyweight title. Let me ask you a question real quick Renee.

R Truth puts the Money in the Bank Briefcase down to the side of him. Truth then proceeds to look and point with an open hand at his waist.

[R Truth]
Do you see this Renee?

Renee looks at where Truth is pointing with a confused look on her face.

[Renee Young]
Your waist?

[R Truth]
This waist was born and bred to carry gold.

[Matt Sydal]
From over here it looks like all you're carrying around is a little too many extra pounds.

[Renee Young]
Well that exercise failed...

[Matt Sydal]
I mean what did you expect? Tonight is a one off, as great as the name "Golden Truth" sounds, and believe me that...that is GOLD. He and I? We aren't friends, he has that case, that contains a contract which allows him at any time to drag a referee wherever he is, and say I'M CASHING IN. Cashing in on taking away what I've worked so hard to attain. This title? Was literally won through blood, sweat, and tears..and I'm not ashamed to admit it. When the doctor sits you down and gives it to you straight that you will never be the same again, so you might wanna just take a year or two off, and refuse to clear you? That is news I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy, because yeah I'm a prick, that's common knowledge by now...but we're all here for somewhat the same reason, because being in THIS ring? Is a feeling we can't live without. The fact that I told that doctor to go to hell, and not only fought, BUT WON The World Heavyweight Championship? That makes me a champion that will give EVERYTHING I have inside of me to KEEP IT. So if anyone?

Matt looks Truth, staring him straight in the eyes, as he tosses the title over his shoulder and gives it a rub.

[Matt Sydal]
If ANYONE hopes by their lucky stars to one day have THIS in their hands? They better be willing to do the same.

[Renee Young]
That brings up a potential question, Truth...it's clear that AJ Styles, and Matt Sydal as he's just said are two entirely different types of champions. Which one has a mindset that speaks more to your own? And while their match at Final Stand was called off due to AJ Styles attacking Matt last week...hypothetically if that wasn't the case, who would you have rather faced when you cashed in?

R Truth gets a calm but serious look on his face as he stares at Renee to answer her question.

[R Truth]
I really don't know Renee. I really don't know. But I do know this. You ask who would R Truth rather face?

R Truth picks up the Money in the Bank Briefcase and cradles it in his arm while looking down with a big smile on his face.

[R Truth]
I don't think it matters because this is THE GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY. And the person with THE GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY calls his shot. And that's me! So if I gotta pin AJ Styles to get that title. Im gonna do just that, just like I did two weeks ago in my match against him. And if I gotta pin that faker over there to get that belt. Well guess what? Im a do just that just like I did in the main event 3 weeks ago. Hell if that punk AJ styles didn't get in my way, I would've been the World Heavyweight Champion that same night.

[Matt Sydal]
Let's set the record straight if that jackass didn't hold down my leg I'd have beaten you. Now if you wanna brag about that victory by all means, but just remember...when you DO try, keyword, TRY...to cash in your "GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY?" There won't be anyone around to hold your hand and give it to you, you're going to have to earn it yourself.

[Renee Young]
Things have gotten a little too serious for my liking so let's settle things down with a fun question. You're both inspirations in some capacity for the people at home, and out here before us now... that have dreams of one day being in your shoes, so who were your inspirations?

[Matt Sydal]
Me. No that's not my arrogance showing, I mean...genuinely me. Yes there were wrestlers that drew me to this, that inspired my style in the ring...but I didn't want to be like them, I wanted to be better. And there's a lot of power in just having the confidence in yourself, to say that. Anyone at home, out here now... if I'm truly an inspiration to you one day getting into this business? Ignore everything I say, don't try to be a knockoff of me, like this guy over here...

The World Champion points to R-Truth before continuing..

[Matt Sydal]
Just be what you think you are. Because when I first arrived in XWL? Nobody took me seriously, not even R-Truth. But he, and countless others learned who I was, and who I would become today! Their doubt in you, the disbelief in their faces when you say you will be GREAT? That is your inspiration because you strive every day to prove them wrong. To be able to stand here, look them in their eyes, and let the light bounce off of your World Heavyweight Championship, blinding them just like they were blind on the day they said you'd never do it.

[Renee Young]
And you R Truth? Who or what were your inspirations?

[R Truth]
Before I answer that question, I gotta say something about the people at home that have dreams. Whether that's being the next Golden Boy of XWL, burger flipping, or even writing a book. Follow your dreams because like I said earlier, when you give up on your dreams a part of you goes along with it.  I came back to XWL pissed off and mad as hell because I didn't get the chances I wanted. But then I went out here and won my first match to get a contract here in XWL.

R Truth reaches his arms out with the Money in the Bank Briefcase in his hands and puts it in front of Renee Young's face.

[R Truth]
Then I won THIS, THE GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY, later on down the road!

R Truth brings his arms and briefcase back in as he goes back to cradling the briefcase in his arms and continues to speak.

[R Truth]
So believe in yourself and do what it is that you want to do. And that brings me back to the original question of what was my inspiration. The resistance of power is what pushed me and inspired me to be what I am today. Because unlike Matt Sydal. I had to fight every day of my life to get where I am at today.  The fight of poverty. The fight of not being wanted. The fight of powers that hold you down. That is what inspired me to follow my dreams and become the best damn superstar in XWL.

[Renee Young]
R-Truth who do you think should get a chance in the Final Stand-off at Final Stand. A match that guarantees the winner a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship at Downpour. Which potentially could be against either of you...

R Truth gives a confused look at Renee Young.

[R Truth]
Does it really matter who...

Out of nowhere boos begin to fill the arena as Truth and Sydal sit across from one another. Truth's view from his seat allows him to see just why this capacity crowd is booing at the moment, before Sydal gets a chance to figure out just what in the hell is going on, he is met with a Phenomenal Forearm to the back of his head from The Phenomenal One AJ Styles!!!

AJ displays a sick sadistic smile as he admires his work of taking out the World Heavyweight Champion with just one precise Phenomenal Forearm from out of nowhere, but if you thought that AJ Styles was done there, then you're crazy or just plain stupid. The rivalry between these two men just continues to get more and more personal and dangerous as the weeks go by.

Styles grabs Matt up from the mat and places him back first onto the table that was being used for this sitdown between Truth and Sydal. AJ begins to pummel Matt's skull with forearm after forearm, as he dishes each one out they become quicker and quicker, rapid fire forearm's from AJ just obliterate Sydal who is helpless on this table. After about 20-25 rapid fire forearm's, AJ decides to back off and turn around to face the XWL Universe who is showering him with boo's, some even going as far as to throw their soda cups and garbage towards the ring to showcase their discuss with the Phenomenal One.

AJ forms the P1 logo with his gloves above his head as a sign of defiance towards this hostile crowd before running over to the corner nearest the table in which Matt Sydal is laid out on. AJ steps through the ropes and stands on the apron of the ring for a few moments before climbing to the top rope. AJ stands on the top rope as fans shower him with their displeasure, he just smiles before leaping off the top rope and twisting in mid air subsequently crushing Matt Sydal through the table with a 450 Splash!!!

AJ clutches at his ribs in pain as this daring move came with some consequences for the Phenomenal One as well, but he appears largely unphased for the most part as he just kneels over the wreckage that is the World Heavyweight Champion Matt Sydal. Suddenly AJ is yanked from behind and drug beneath the ropes and out of the ring, the culprits? XWL Security...

The security team made up of 8 guys drag AJ up the ramp and into the back, AJ however? he doesn't care as a sadistic smile is on display the entire time. XWL Medical staff begin to rush down to the ring to attend to Matt Sydal, meanwhile R-Truth didn't move a single muscle while all of this was going on, he just sat in his chair in his far corner of the ring and looked on as AJ unleashed hell on Matt Sydal. Renee horrified by what just happened is flabberghasted by R-Truth's nonchalant demeanor, and raises her mic.  

[Renee Young]
Uh, so your partner tonight was just assaulted, right in front of you...and because you did nothing about it. He might not be in any condition to join you out here for tonight's tag-team match against The Hardyz, aren't you at all worried about that?

[R Truth]
Worried? Why would THE GOLDEN BOY of XWL be worried about taking on both the Hardyz in a handicap match? What happened to Jeff Hardy last week? Oh that's right, I knocked the dust off his punk ass and won another match. Tonight is no different. I will win this match regardless if the World Champion comes out to be my  partner. In fact if he does come out and is able to recover from what AJ just did to him then I have to worry about his ass getting pinned.  So to answer your question, am I worried at all about the tag team match tonight. HELL NO BECAUSE THE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE!

[Renee Young]
Well, this has been unfiltered...live, in the middle of the ring...for the first, and probably last...time. Thanks AJ, unbelievable...

She rolls her eyes, annoyed by the actions of the former World Champion, then goes to leave the ring shaking her head as we fade to a commercial...

Back to top Go down
BOFA
Mid Card
BOFA

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/6/2017 - 2/13/2017   XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2017 10:48 am

XWL Anarchy comes back from commercial in the backstage area where we see Dasha Fuentes about to interview, Bayley.

[Dasha Fuentes]
Please welcome my guest tonight. Bayley!

Bayley obviously super excited to be back in XWL smiles as Dasha asks her a question.

[Dasha Fuentes]
Tonight you have your first match back in XWL against a mystery opponent. Any guess on who that might be?

[Bayley]
I don't know who my opponent is tonight but I am definitely ready for anyone that is thrown at me as an opponent.

[Dasha Fuentes]
How excited are you to be back in XWL?

[Bayley]
Words cannot describe how excited I am to be back.

[Dasha Fuentes]
Earlier  tonight we saw you hanging out with Braun Strowman and Scott Steiner. What do you have to say about them?

[Bayley]
I volunteered myself to be the happiness councilor to Braun about two weeks ago. When I met him I also met Scotty who I also am trying to make a better person. I know its going to be a hard task, but I am here to help anyone that needs it.  To comment on both of them I would have to say that I have never met a more angry and full of rage person as much as Braun and Scotty.  I brought poetry to Braun as a way to help with his rage. Scotty goes along with it but I don't know if poetry is his thing. But I do think they have both progressed since meeting me.

[Dasha Fuentes]
What do you think of the Scott Steiner Goldberg situation.

[Bayley]
I am taking Scotty's side on this one. Goldberg started all of this and attacked him for no reason. At Final Stand we will see them both face off, and Scotty has been waiting for that match for a long time according to him.

[Dasha Fuentes]
Do you plan on going after the XWL Women's Championship that Sister April currently holds?

[Bayley]
That's a long term goal. I am sure I will eventually get my opportunity, but right now my goal is to put on the best matches I can and to help Braun and Scotty. And tonight I plan on putting on a great match that the fans will be excited for.

[Dasha Fuentes]
Thank you and there you have it. A big return tonight for Bayley!

Bayley goes get ready for her match as XWL Anarchy goes to the next segment.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/6/2017 - 2/13/2017   XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2017 11:10 am

When the cameras take us backstage, we find Natalya, prepping for her upcoming tag match with Sasha Banks. A few seconds later, down the hall we see Dana Brooke jogging towards the fourth generation superstar.

[DANA BROOKE]
Nattie! Nattie..

Dana pauses to catch her breath

[DANA BROOKE]
I think we should talk.

Nattie turns to see her protégé, and now opponent at Final Stand anxiously before her.

[Natalya]
Hey, yeah we probably should...after what happened last week I-

[DANA BROOKE]
It was a total accident- a FREAK accident! You saw the playback, the whole thing is just one big misunderstanding...You're not mad at me, Natalya.. are you?

Dana asks, arching her brow as she looks to her mentor

[Natalya]
Mad? I'm not mad Dana, things got pretty crazy out there, one misstep and suddenly you've laid out your mentor, I get it. I was more so referring to Layla's announcement that you and I would both be challenging for The Women's Championship at Final Stand. I just want you to know that while we are competitors, that doesn't make us enemies, nor does it mean we can't be happy for one another to have this great opportunity

Dana's entire demeanor seems to change, as she grins and places her hands on her hips

[DANA BROOKE]
Oh, duh. Of course. Trust me Nat, one of us is walking out of Final Stand the new Women's Champ. And after you pick up a win tonight against Tinker Bell and the Exorcist? I'm going to make Sasha Stanks pay for what she pulled in the ring last week.

[Natalya]
Really that's not necessary Dana...tonight Sasha BANKS..is my tag-team partner. So I don't need her thinking you're planning on ambushing her after the match. Especially considering you were the one who threw the first punch last week so can you really blame her for defending herself?

[DANA BROOKE]
Natalya, please, have some faith. I'm not going to cost you a match against a couple of B-listers.. But back to Final Stand, I was thinking, maybe a little outfit coordination is in order? This is the biggest night of our careers, after all.

Dana smiles, joining her hands together deviously with excitement.

[DANA BROOKE]
and who doesn't want to look their best when they become Champion? You've got the possible victory speech, and then the impromptu photoshoot right after, we have to look our best.

[Natalya]
Looking our best should be the least of our worries. We're competing for The Women's Championship in one of the most unpredictable matches, on the grandest stage of them all. That is not only an honor, it's a lot of pressure. Because instead of every other woman in this division? It's us, it's you, it's me, it's Sasha, it's April...it's US on that big stage, fighting for the coveted Women's Title. You didn't spend the last year training in The Performance Center just so you could look like a champion, did you? No, you did that, we both did that...so we not look, like a champion...but BE...a champion. You want to BE Women's Champion, don't you?

[DANA BROOKE]
Natalya, I not only look like a champion, but I talk like a champion, and I walk like a champion. And you know what? If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then come Final Stand.. I will walk out the Champion. And if I don't? I'm going to make sure you do, and we WILL look good doing it. I didn't spend all of that time training to look like a frump on MY-.. Our, big night. But enough of that, I booked us a spa day for tomorrow so we can strategize and work out a game plan. Plus, with all the tension and criminal intent going on around this locker room, I figured you could use a little R&R.

Dana places her hand on Natalya's shoulder with an odd, but somewhat genuine grin

[Natalya]
 As much as I hate to admit it, I could use a day to unwind...after what April put me through...it's just what I need. Thank you, Dana, that was really nice of you, see when I first agreed to mentor you everyone thought it was mistake, but I knew I saw something special in you. I saw a willingness to learn, and a work ethic that reminds me of myself. It makes me proud to see the competitor you've grown into and to share the stage with you at Final Stand. So speaking of that, I just want you to know that no matter what happens, I want us to be happy for each other. Because believe me, I want to be Women's Champion, it's a journey I've been on for longer than I'd like to be reminded of...but I know you've earned this, so if it's you, I know you'll do great things with it.

Dana smiles contently and glances down at the floor before returning her gaze back to her mentor. She breathes a sigh of relief

[DANA BROOKE]
Nattie, really, it's no problem. You know, all of this is because of you. You got me here, you took me under your wing. It's going to be an honor to fight alongside you at Final Stand.

Dana smiles again and leans in, embracing Natalya in a tight hug, patting her on the back a few times.

[DANA BROOKE]
I won't let you down.

With those last words, the cameras fade out to a commerical break.
Back to top Go down
Frowonder
Mid Card
Frowonder

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/6/2017 - 2/13/2017   XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2017 2:53 pm

XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 EaMqIefXWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 PIURm0u

XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 Spoiler-alert-dw

As his theme plays, drowning any and every reaction of the crowd, the Undertaker stands over a lifeless Scott Steiner. Eventually, the ring announcer declares the Undertaker the victor of the match and for a moment longer he paces in the ring until he kneels to one knee and darkness falls on the arena. The Undertaker kneels in his victory as the camera falls.

XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 Undertaker
Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/6/2017 - 2/13/2017   XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 12:32 am

Anarchy returns from a commercial break and we're immediately taken backstage where it seems as though Renee Young is attempting to chase down an interview with someone near the parking garage area.

(Renee Young)
AJ! Please stop, can we have a moment of your time?

The camera straightens out as Renee and her crew are no longer running after AJ Styles as he is now within their line of sight. AJ can be seen opening the trunk of his rental car and placing his suitcase in it as Renee and her crew approach.

(Renee Young)
AJ, would you like to explain to the XWL Universe your reasons for blindsiding the World Heavyweight Champion Matt Sydal from behind in the ring earlier tonight?

AJ fiddles with his suitcase slightly so that he'll be able to close the trunk properly.

(AJ Styles)
No I don't care to explain anything to those idiots in the XWL Universe Renee, and quite frankly I don't care to explain anything to you either, so if you'll excuse me, I've got a plane to catch, and I can't wait to get out of this shitty stinkin state full of stupid pre historic vikings and buffoons.

AJ slams his trunk shut and proceeds to walk towards the driver's side door of his blacked out Chrysler 300.

(Renee Young)
The least ya could've done is given us all an explanation AJ, do you realize that was the 1st ever edition of my show Unfiltered with Renee Young that's ever been hosted inside of an XWL ring, and now due to your actions it was more then likely the last ever edition, do you really have nothing to say for yourself over your actions tonight and the hurt they've caused both Matt Sydal and Myself?

AJ had his hand on the door handle of his 300, but as the words flew out of Renee's mouth, AJ pulled his hand away from the door handle and turned his attention back towards Renee Young.

(AJ Styles)
Are you hard of hearing Renee? huh? ya gone deaf or something? I already told ya once, and I'll freakin tell ya again, I ain't got a damn thing to say to those backstabbing sons of bitches that make up the XWL Universe, and I don't have ANYTHING to say to you either Renee. As for that stupid little silly show of your's, oh boo freakin hoo if it gets cancelled, who gives a damn? I know I don't. So don't stand here with that attitude of your's and pout about your shortcoming's to me, tell ya what, I know who's shoulder you can go cry on, your little ex boyfriend the golden weasel himself, Matty Boy Sydal. Go ahead, go pay him a visit down at the ER, I'm sure he'll pay MUCH more attention to you these days unlike before, ya know, when he was kind of a prick to ya, but don't worry Renee, he's a changed man now, or at least that's what these stupid people think, so go ahead, go down there and buy into his "AJ Styles tried to end my career" sob story crap, you ain't the first, and I'm sure you won't be the last.

AJ removes his baseball cap and runs his right hand through his hair momentarily before placing the cap back over his head.

(AJ Styles)
So I tell ya what, since you came running after me to get some big marquee statement from the Phenomenal One, I suppose I'll be a nice generous guy and give it to ya since I single handedly ended your career in the talk show industry earlier tonight. I don't give a damn about stupid talkshows and media appearances, all I care about is the World Heavyweight Championship, and come hell or high water, it will be mine once again, and no golden weasel's or skanky British general managers are gonna get in my way, Understand? Good, now go pay your stupid little ex boyfriend a visit in the hospital and leave me alone because as of right now, AJ Styles is LEAVING this dump known as Minnesota.

AJ turns back to his car door handle and pulls it, causing the door to open, AJ opens the door fully then as he starts to get into it the door swings shut on him! He yells out in pain as none other than Matt Sydal himself is revealed as the culprit. He swings the door back open then begins to drag AJ out until only his leg remains in between it. "FOR THREE MONTHS I'VE HAD TO PUT UP WITH YOUR SHIT!" With that said, karma fuels his strength as he SLAMS THE DOOR SHUT ON AJ'S LEG! The former World Champion bellows out in agony as he feels the pain he inflicted on Matt back in November. "OH? I'M SORRY, DID THAT HURT?! AJ yells out "YOU SON OF A BITCH I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU PAY! YOU'LL REGRET IT!" but Matt just shakes his head, teasing slamming the door again. "SEE AJ, THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND ME? THIS IS TO PROVE A POINT, THIS IS ME GIVING YOU A TASTE OF YOUR OWN MEDICINE! THIS ISN'T ME TRYING TO END YOUR CAREER, NO...BECAUSE UNLIKE YOU I AM A FIGHTING CHAMPION! THIS IS PAYBACK! THIS IS ME SHOWING YOU THAT IF YOU PULL WHAT YOU DID EARLIER? I'M GOING TO START DOING THE SAME THING!"

With that Matt swings the door open, then grabs a handful of his hair bashing his face against the steering wheel. "Now do yourself a favor, a- before he can finish AJ kicks his leg, which riles Matt up even more to the point he yanks AJ out of his car, tossing him to the floor and begins to unload onto him in a blind fury. Strike after strike, AJ's trying to block the shots but Matt's not letting up. Thankfully security were nearby, and they rush into the action, pulling Matt off of AJ. Almost in a reverse dejavu we see Matt pulled away, just as AJ was earlier in the night. Matt yells "TRY TO ATTACK ME AGAIN, I DARE YOU! GO ON, DO IT...TRY TO ATTACK ME NEXT WEEK, BECAUSE IF YOU DO? I'LL DO WHAT YOU FAILED TO DO, FINISH THIS! DO YOU HEAR ME?! DO YOU HEAR ME AJ?! JUST TRY IT! TRY I- and he's pulled away out of view, he can be heard shouting into the distance as we fade. The issues between AJ Styles and Matt Sydal, despite their match at Final Stand being called off, have only grown more and more intense...with Layla off duty ofr the evening, one has to wonder how she'll react to what these two men have done tonight.

Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/6/2017 - 2/13/2017   XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 12:55 am

We see Alexa Bliss's name on a locker room. A shadowy figure slowly creeps up to the door. A slight giggle can be heard as a hand comes to, and starts knocking.

.:A Voice:.
Oh Bliss.. Destiny approaches. Do you feel it?

The camera pans back to reveal Rosemary standing at the door with a creepy smile on her face.

.:IGN Rose Rosemary  Rose IGN:.
Does that room you locked yourself in? Is that where you find comfort? Do you find safety in there as it keeps you from me? We do not appreciate that. Not one bit.

Rosemary slams her hand on the door.

.IGN Rose Rosemary  Rose IGN:.
I hope you realize you have pissed off the wrong demon. I shall drag you to hell to dwell within my world. You shall find out fast the hive does not take to kindly to your ignorance, and one way or another we shall be dealt with you.

Rosemary giggles while rubbing her hands slowly up, and down the door.

You know it's kinda of funny that we shall be seeing each other very soon, and then my dear sweet Bliss there shall be no running tonight as we are forced to stand side by side to fight Sasha and Nattie, but we have no interest with those two. All we want...

Rosemary leans in whispers into the door crack.

is you Bliss.

She takes a step back

We do look forward to seeing you out there tonight. Maybe then you will finally show some courage...

Rosemary walks away from the door, and continues walking down the hall. The camera switches to Alexa Bliss leaning against the door with a look of fear written all over her face.

Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/6/2017 - 2/13/2017   XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 12:57 am

Tag-Team Match

XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 GADOtNhXWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 I0PP3HT
XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 QomeJFWXWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 DUWmgpQ

It'd be nice if we had video for ya, but y'know after 8 hours between two day trying to get the golden truth/hardyz tag done it wouldn't have gone any better for us.

As Natalya and Rosemary are duking it out, the women of XWL putting on a clinic, Alexa Bliss impressing with her ability to hang with two of the top contenders to The Women's Title...she demands Rosemary tag her in, but her demands aren't met. Instead, Rosemary starts to pull Natalya up to finish things herself. Alexa shouts "TAG ME IN YOU UGLY LOSER! IM NOT GOING TO SAY IT AGAIN! TAG ME IN NOW!!"  still ignoring her, Alexa rushes into the ring, yanking on Rosemary's hair, PULLING HER INTO A SNAP DDT!

[MAURO RANALLO]
Alexa Bliss has just laid out her own partner!

[COREY GRAVES]
Maybe Rosemary wouldn't be in this position had she just tagged out.

Natalya looks around confused, all the while her own partner now Sasha Banks is yelling for Natalya to finish her. Natalya isn't the type to take advantage of someone else's work...but as April eluded to last week...she brought out a different side of Natalya, a side that after Sasha yells "COME ON NATTIE WE'VE GOT THIS!" makes her grab Rosemary, DEADLIFTING HER UP AND DROPPING HER DOWN WITH THE N-POWERBOMB! The referee counts

3!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sasha enters the ring and the referee raises both women's hands, while they may be opponents at Final Stand...you have to believe this moment feels big for Sasha, because she's teaming with the woman that she watched while training to become a wrestler and....

BANK STATEMENT! Sasha Banks connects with the double knees to the back of Natalya before turning the both of them over, locking the submission maneuver all the way in on the Hart. Just as quick as this nice moment started, it's been turned on it's head. No one saw it coming, not the fans and especially not Natalya. The fans reacted a little different than they did last week though. Rather than cheering for the Boss, the vast majority of the fans booed her for jumping the Hart from behind.

XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 KO0h2kG

The referee who just officiated the match comes back in and approaches the Boss, trying to pull her off of Natalya who just a moment prior, she began to slap a flat hand against the mat, tapping out to the submission.

[MAURO RANALLO]
This is totally uncalled for! What's gotten into Sasha!?

[COREY GRAVES]
She's making a statement, Mauro! Can you blame her?

Another second passes before Sasha breaks the hold on Natalya and the referee stays by the side of Natalya, checking on her. Sasha Banks began to rise herself back up to her feet with eyes that scanned the crowd.

XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 EuVq6Zx

Then those eyes fell back down onto Natalya. Sasha Banks didn't go and resume an attack, she already made her message loud and clear and anything beyond that would've been unnecessary to do. Perhaps if it was Dana Brooke then it would be different and the attack would've continued, but it was Natalya and they were friends after all... weren't they? Sasha began to back away from her fallen friend before stepping through the ropes, exiting the ring. The Boss backed up the ramp with a slow pace, eyeing down the ramp and at Natalya. Sasha broke her silence as she shouted the following at one of the three other women that she'd be facing at Final Stand for the Women's Championship: FINAL STAND. MY TITLE, NATTIE. Anarchy then fades off to a commercial break as we see Sasha standing atop the stage, watching as the Hart finally began to regain herself and realize what just happened.

Returning from that commercial break, we see Sasha Banks walking the backstage area. Her face doesn't show the emotion you'd expect. You'd expect her to be all smiles following that, but she wasn't. She looked a little bit annoyed, or angry. It was a bit hard to distinguish it exactly, but she continued to walk down the hall until the Legit Boss is stopped in her tracks. An interviewer approaching her with a microphone in hand, already ready to ask some questions to no one's surprise, especially after what we just witnessed.

XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 PPN3fSt

[INTERVIEWER]
Excuse me, Sasha? I just wanted t-

But Sasha stops the interviewer from continuing her question, then bringing her hand to the microphone and pushed it down and away from the other woman's mouth so that her words could no longer be picked up. Then her hand gives a little curl of the finger, signaling that she wants the microphone to be brought to her.

XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 PXsslch

[SASHA BANKS]
I made a statement, it's as simple as that. I still like Natalya, and I still respect Natalya, but we are in a fatal four way match for the Women's Championship come Final Stand. It's everyone for themselves and in a match of this caliber, with so much on the line, everyone is a target. Everyone is an enemy. Natalya may be too nice of a person to see things that way, but I'm not. I'm not going to be the one who puts my trust in someone else and then lose because of that. I'm not. I'm not going to be that person. It's every woman for themselves and if Nattie has a problem with that? I suggest she goes to that ring next week and she calls me out because if she wants a fight, I'll bring the fight to her.

A smirk then crosses one corner of the Boss' lips.

XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 0j67j9T

[SASHA BANKS]
And I'll beat her, just like I would've a few weeks ago... and you can Bank... On... That...

Sasha then moves away from the interviewer, and out of the camera's vision, as we then begin to fade off to the next segment of the night's show.

Back to top Go down
BOFA
Mid Card
BOFA

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/6/2017 - 2/13/2017   XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 10:52 am

Cameras cut to the backstage locker room where we see Scott Steiner looking as pissed off as ever and yelling at a random arena employee.

[Steiner]
Where's that son of a bitch Goldberg!

The arena staff member looks terrified as he quickly responds.

[Arena Staff Member]
I swear I don't know. Please don't hurt me.

Steiner grabs the staff member by the neck as he yells in his face.

[Steiner]
You don't think I'll hurt you?!?!?! HUH! You run this dump of an arena. Now where's that bald headed bastard!

The arena staff member still looking terrified doesn't say a word. Leading to Steiner pushing him into a wall and knocking the staff member out.

[Steiner]
If you won't tell me where he's at, I'll just find that bitch myself!

Steiner picks up a chair in pure rage.

XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 SvfOAb

Off camera Steiner can be heard yelling "GOLDBERG YOU BALD HEADED BASTARD WHERE ARE YOU!"

The cameras cut to the announce table as XWL Staff try's to get a camera backstage where Steiner is.

[Ranallo]
Scott Steiner is on an absolute rampage! Who will stop this madman?!?!

[Graves]
Well maybe if Goldberg wasn't being a coward for that past month or so this wouldn't be happening.

[Ranallo]
I don't know about all that but cameras have found Scott Steiner let's go backstage.

Cameras cut backstage where we see Scott Steiner with the lead pipe looking at a monitor that is playing Goldberg clips.

[Steiner]
GOLDBERG YOU COSTED ME ANOTHER MATCH! COME OUT AND FACE ME LIKE A MAN!

Steiner points at the monitor and shouts "THIS IS BULLSHIT!"

XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 Ds76YC

Cameras show Steiner as walks towards the exit to the parking lot of the arena. Camera's then cut back to the announce table with Ranallo and Graves.

[Ranallo]
This has to make you wonder will Steiner find Goldberg tonight? Because if he does one of these two men will end up in the hospital.

[Graves]
I don't even know if Goldberg is at the arena tonight.

[Ranallo]
Well we will definitely get updated if Steiner finds his man.

Cameras cut to the tron as a match is about to start.
Back to top Go down
BOFA
Mid Card
BOFA

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/6/2017 - 2/13/2017   XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 10:53 am

Bayley comes out to a huge crowd reaction of cheers as she makes her way down to ring slapping the hands of fans that are going crazy for her. Bayley then enters the ring as she waits to see who her mystery opponent is.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Pringle96`
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/6/2017 - 2/13/2017   XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 1:02 pm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 5tOg2pf XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 N0HYlUJ

Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/6/2017 - 2/13/2017   XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 2:17 pm

The arena darkens, and then spotlight shines down at the top of the ramp to show Leo Kruger, with a mixed crowd reaction, squatting at the top of the ramp with the Intercontinental title around his waist.

.:Mauro Ranallo:.
There he is! One of the most feared men in XWL, and he was supposed to face A.J. Styles, but with what transpired here earlier tonight I am not sure if that is gonna happen now.

.:Corey Graves:.
That would be a good assumption Mauro. Not to many people can bounce back from being attacked like that, but I guess we are about to find out.

XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 Entrance%2B1

Kruger stands up, and begins walking down the ramp with aggression in his eyes. He then stops right before the ring, and looks to his left, and his right.

Well that was strange. Kruger never stops to do that is it possible he is looking for Sami?

A hunter must always know his surroundings. He is just taking a survey of the area. That's exactly what Hunter's do.

Kruger then hops onto the apron, and gets into the ring. He then walks over to pick up the mic that is laying in the middle of the ring.

.:Leo Kruger:.
A.J. Styles.. Are you going to let those doctors in the back to prevent you from coming out here? If you do not walk down that ramp right now you shall prove to me that you are pathetic, and weak like the rest of people around here. With that you also prove to all of these people that not only are you a pathetic but you do not deserve the shot your getting at Final Stand, because you can't take a little beating. That wouldn't even compare what I do to you if you came out here righ....

A mixed crowd reaction as A.J.'s theme begins to play. A couple of moment pass, but it isn't A.J. who emerges from the curtain.

Barrett struts out onto the ramp, with a mic in his hand and a smug look plastered on his face.

-Bad News Barrett-

I'M AFRAID I'VE GOT SOME BAD NEWS...it seems AJ Styles had a run in with an unsavory character earlier and can't quite make it out here tonight. Due to this set of...unfortunate circumstances...I've been cleared to make my debut a week early!

As Barrett approaches the ringside, a young fan holds a Leo Kruger sign over the barricade. Barrett grabs it, looks at it, and tells the child.

-Bad News Barrett-
You like this animal?? This..This freak? I'm going to give you something to cheer for.

Barrett tears the sign in half and tosses it to the ground before ascending the steel stairs to the ring. Barrett climbs through the ropes, and gestures towards Kruger's belt, before saying something that could only be heard by Kruger.

Kruger then gestures to Bad News Barrett to bring everything he has got.

Normal Non-Title Match

XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 Vk87Cd8 XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 VsF1a1X

The crowd lights up for Sami Zayn's theme music hitting. Kruger immediately stops dead in his tracks, and his head shifts to the top of the ramp

It's Sami Zayn!

Where is he?

A few moments pass by, and Kruger's face shifts to anger. He walks to the left grabbing onto the ropes still watching the ramp waiting.

Looks like mind games from Sami Zayn here! I don't think he is coming out here.

It looks like it worked, but look Barrett is back on his feet.

Kruger turns around quickly as he hears movement behind, and is hit with bullhammer.

.:Mauro Ranallo :.
OH MY GOD!

BAD NEWS BARRETT UNLEASHING BAD NEWS UPON LEO KRUGER WITH THAT ONE!

Bad News Barrett covers Kruger for the pin

3!

After pinning Kruger, Barrett exits the ring and walks to Kruger's Intercontinental belt, grabs it, and slides back into the ring. Barrett leans over Kruger's downed body and can be seen screaming into his face and violently gesturing towards the belt. Barrett then exits the ring, belt in hand, and strides over to the child he had previously taunted. Barrett puts the belt over his shoulder and shouts.

-Bad News Barrett-
Oh, how the mighty have fallen. Where is your champion now?!?

Barrett turns and makes his way towards the top of the ramp, and the child recoils back into his mother's arms. Once Barrett reaches the top of the ramp, he removes the title from his shoulder and stares at it. He then sets it down, face plate towards the ring, and walks through the curtains, his music still blaring. Kruger starts to stir and stands up in the corner looking out towards the main ramp with anger on his face, the fans explode in cheers randomly!

Mauro
Look Corey!!!

Graves
LOOK OUT KRUGER TURN AROUND!!!

Kruger turns around to be met right away with a boot to his face.

Mauro
HELLUVA KICK! IT'S SAMI ZAYN!

Graves
THAT PUNK! He knew he couldn't take Kruger by himself! He had to sneak attack him!.

Sami throws off his shirt to reveal a bruised sternum and wrapped ribs and shoulder. He picks kruger up in the corner and stares at him for a moment, Zayn grabs Kruger by the neck, he uppercuts him in the corner then sprints full speed to the other side of the ring. Zayn runs even faster back and nearly takes Kruger's head off with a second Helluva kick!!

Mauro
Sami Zayn making a statement!

Graves
That coward!!

Sami Zayn rolls out of the ring and walks up the ramp. He notices the Belt on the ramp, Zayn picks it up and puts it on his shoulder. He looks to the crowd and shrugs he taunts Kruger with the belt but Kruger is still out, Zayn turns around and leaves with the Championship!

Graves
That thief just stole Krugers Title!! Get him! GM! Security someone!!

Kruger stirs and noticed what has happened due to the replay being shown, Kruger snaps and starts banging his hands on the canvas.

Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/6/2017 - 2/13/2017   XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 2:23 pm

The camera cuts to the ringside where we find the commentary team, all seeming fairly excited about what is left to come tonight. Corey clapsing his hands and doing the eye brow raise while Mauro makes his whole weird face that he likes to make.

[Corey Graves]
Ladies and gentlemen welcome back to XWL Anarchy and if you are just now joining us I am Corey Graves, alongside Mauro Ranallo and the night is still young here on Anarchy.

[Mauro Ranallo]
So much has happened yet there is so much more to expect. We still have to see if Layla ever goes to see Dean Ambrose as she is not in the building tonight and we have to see whether Scott Steiner will be able to find Goldberg.

[Corey Graves]
That's just the tip of the ice berg there Ranallo! There's so much more in store and what I'm the most concerned about is this young man's fate who stands in the ring currently.

The camera turns to the ring where a young man stands. He's dressed ready for competition but the crowd doesn't seem to care much about him as no one can even recognize him. He holds a mic and raises it, the camera zooming in on him now.

XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 DwihKgj

"For those that don't know, my name is Trey Grayson."

Grayson looks around at the very mini pop that he just got, nodding.

[Trey Grayson]
And I'm here to make a statement, and that statement is that I belong in XWL. I have heart, determination and I am not afraid of anyone or anyth-

And just like that the mood in the arena flips. The lights cut out and the fireflies appear around the arena. Though far from a fan favorite, Bray Wyatt's followers are in mass tonight, all coming to see the return of their leader who has been gone for some time now. On the stage, a lantern appears illuminating the hollow face of Bray Wyatt who shows no emotion.

[Corey Graves]
That kid is about to eat the words he just decided to say. If he's lucky they might put it on his headstone.

Wyatt reaches the top of the ramp, pausing for only a moment to grin at the boy in the ring, giggling almost. In an instant, it is wiped away with a very serious look across his face. The face of the young man in the ring falls as well but he his is of fear while Bray's is of determination. Wyatt begins to walk down the ramp, a low clap leading him to the ring.

XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 4jSvidz

[Mauro Ranallo]
The effect he has on an arena is terrifying Corey.

[Corey Graves]
You're telling me Ranallo. The fact there's this many fireflys in the building is scary.

[Mauro Ranallo]
What is your take on Bray Wyatt since his return last week?

[Corey Graves]
He seems like a completely different person. He said this earlier Ranallo, if you had of been listening rather than gawking over lariats, the person we used to know, the one who lost his darkness to April is gone. Dead. This Bray Wyatt, is a lot different. As for if this one is scarier, I guess we'll find out here soon.

And soon they shall as Bray hits the bottom of the ramp, lifting hte lantern into the air and blowing it out. For a moment the arena is taken over by darkness but then the lights come on, revealing Wyatt removing his jacket and hood, lowering his lantern and climbing the steps. He enters the ring, eyes never leaving young Grayson, and takes place in his corner. Then the bell rings.

In an attempt to show some type of heart that he had spoken of, Grayson takes off running at Wyatt, aiming to clock him out of the gate. Wyatt simply ducks the clothesline, hooking the under arm and slamming him in one swift move. Wyatt then stands over him, staring down at the foolish boy.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Uranage out of the gate! Oh my goodness!

Bray turns away from the boy, darting to the ropes and bouncing off, leaping onto young Grayson with a senton. As soon as Bray hits his feet he does it again. Then once more. With three big sentons, the boy on the ground rolls around in pain. Wyatt kneels next to him, appearing to be talking the entire time.

[Mauro Ranallo]
What on earth do you think he's saying?

[Corey Graves]
Sweet nothings Ranallo. What do you think!? He's telling this kid he's a moron for thinking he can make it here.

The boy begins to rise to his feet with the help of Wyatt who leads him by the arm. Wyatt then throws him to the ropes, colliding with a huge forearm smash which turns the kid practically inside out. Bray sntaches his arm back up, dragging him back to his feet, looking down at the fairly incoherent boy before leaning him back and kissing his forehead. Bray speaks words to him, but they are unheard as Wyatt flips over, smashing Grayson's head into the mat and covering him. With ease the ref counts the three count, Wyatt kneeling next to Grayson, looking right into the camera before his victory becomes interrupted.

Wyatt's heads turns to the stage as his face cracks out into a grin. From behind the curtain emerges Roman Reigns who stops on the stage, rubbing both of his wrists then making eye contact with Bray. His lips read, "I'm free, bitch," before making his way down the ramp towards the ring.

[Corey Graves]
Oh this isn't going to be good. Last we saw Reigns earlier tonight he was tied up by Bray somewhere backstage I would assume.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well now the Empire has become unleashed and it's about to rain hell down upon the Eater of Worlds, Bray Wyatt.

Wyatt slithers back towards the opposite side of the ring of the ramp, bringing himself to his feet, laughing at Roman who charges down the ramp. Reigns stops at the ring, staring Bray down to a cheering crowd. He hesitates, then reaches up and grabs the rope, pulling himself onto the apron. He nods at Bray who simply extends his arms, inviting Roman into the ring. Reigns climbs in, walking forward to a thunderous crowd when the world goes dark.

The arena goes into darkness for a few moments, then the same noise takes over again.

The lights come back on to reveal Roman left in the ring with Grayson who has crawled to a corner. Reigns looks around, finding what he is searching for on the stage, sat in a rocking chair. Bray runs a hand through his beard, leaning back and smirking at Reigns who is obviously upset. Then Wyatt extends his arms. Without warning Grayson jumps onto Reigns, unloading a flurry of punches on him.

[Corey Graves]
What just happened!?

[Mauro Ranallo]
Grayson just became uncaged! What is happening!?

Grayson continues to hit the Big Dog but doesn't phase him much as Reings pushes him off. Reigns looks up attempting to see what has this young guy so ticked but doesn't get the chance as Grayson is back on him once again. Reigns, without much left as an option clocks the guy in his jaw, causing him to stagger back. Grayson stops his stagger, then extends his arms to Reigns, smirking.

"HE'S THE EATER OF WORLDS!"

Reigns' isn't having any of that as he takes off, colliding with a spear into Grayson. The young talent crumbles and rolls out of the ring as Reigns stands, turning back to the stage as Wyatt is rolling with laughter at this point.

[Corey Graves]
What on earth....

With that image, the camera fades out to commercial break.
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/6/2017 - 2/13/2017   XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 2:43 pm

The crowd comes to life as the camera comes back from commercial break to reveal Seth Rollins in the ring. He holds a mic, looking around at the crowd, a chair behind him.

XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 ZnLHrNt

[Seth Rollins]
Alright, alright, alright, alright! I'm going to just go ahead and say it. I'm out here to see if Layla will go through with it. She isn't in the building tonight so there's only one place she can be, and Ambrose, you invited me to come check it out. So here I am. The boys in the back said that Layla was just getting to the hotel, so by all means, parents, hide your kids eyes, this is going to get weird.

With that, Seth takes his seat, leaning back in the chair, watching the titantron which comes to life to reveal Layla walking down a hallway. She is dressed fairly well, in quite the lovely dress and heel, followed by several policemen, all walking double file behind her.

[Layla]
As I said, do not enter unless I call for you. We're not here to hurt him, we're here to try and bring him back to his senses. Maybe a one on one sit down will do him some good. But if he puts his hands, anywhere near me, I will not hesistate to yell. Is that fine?

One of the guards nod at her as Layla stops at a door, knocking on it. She hesitates then tries the nob and it swings open. The camera follows her in to reveal a very mediocre room filled with a bed with a singluar flower on it. Next to the flower is a letter, sealed tight. Layla takes a second then goes for the letter, ripping it open and pulling it. She reads aloud, not even thinking about it.

[Layla]
Dear Miss New..... Booty. Yeah, that's you Layla. I'm sorry to have to leave you on your own but more pressing matters earned my attention. Besides, you'd probably be a louzy lay anyways. Thanks for leaving the arena to me. P.S. Tell Seth to turn around.

She takes a moment then rushes out of the room, realizing what that means as the camera returns to the ring. Seth turns around in the ring, right into Ambrose who dives into him, having came out of the crowd. Ambrose unloads on Rollins, delivering several punches, the two wrestling on the ground for offense. Rollins shoves Ambrose off and reaches his feet as Dean takes off to attack him. Rollins ducks it, causing Dean to go flying over the top. Rollins turns away, taking off for the opposite side of the ring and comes back, leaping through the middle rope.

CRACK!

[Corey Graves]
Oh my god!

[Mauro Ranallo]
That was vicious! Is Rollins okay!?

In one move Ambrose had fallen from the ring and pulled a chair out from under the ring, catching Rollins mid suicide dive. Rollins crumbles to the ground below as Ambrose stands over him, taunting him.

"You wanted my attention huh? WELL YOU FUCKING GOT IT!"

With that, Ambrose brings the chair down again, hitting the knee of Rollins, which had been previously injured. Ambrose unloads once more before security comes rushing down the ramp. At the sight of the gaurds Ambrose drops the chair and takes off, leaping the barricade. He takes off through the crowd, guards chasing him while medical check on Rollins who is in a serious amount of pain.

Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/6/2017 - 2/13/2017   XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 3:14 pm

Tag-Team Match
XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 DVvfjfhXWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 8G8BVGS
XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 JcSJ4gqXWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 LAIY08U

With Broken Matt taunting of the beaten body of Matt Sydal. R-Truth sees it as the perfect opportunity to start undoing the protective padding for the turnbuckle, and the ref notices it. He then hurries over to truth to give him a stern talking to.

.:Ref:.
Truth you better leave that on there! It's for everyone's protection.

Truth steps into the ring, and gets in the ref's face. Broken Matt looks over to R-Truth to see what he is doing, and starts walking towards him, but Sydal hops quickly to his feet. Sydal connects with a big kick to the side of Broken Matt's head, which causes him to crash to the floor.

R-Truth gets mad, and Irish whips the ref into the exposed steel of the turnbuckle. He falls to the floor grabbing his back in pain. Jeff Hardy hurries over, and clotheslines Truth over the top rope. By this time Matt Sydal is perched on the top rope. He jumps off, and hits a Shooting Star Press onto Broken Matt. Jeff Hardy sees what has happened, and starts to sprint towards Matt Sydal to break the cover, but then suddenly stop as he sees the ref. Jeff then makes his way over to the ref, and wakes him up to count the pin. The ref slowly crawls his way towards the pin, and starts to count the pin.

3!

I can't believe that Jeff just did that.

You know when it comes to next week there will be hell to pay. Broken Matt will not forgive Jeff for his actions here tonight.

He might have dug his own grave with that move. If you think Broken Matt has been dangerous this past couple of months just wait until next week.. I think we have only seen the tip of the iceberg from Broken Matt.

I believe your right Mauro, but what exactly will we see? That is yet to be determined stay tuned next week as we continue the saga of Broken Matt, and war with Brother Nero.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/6/2017 - 2/13/2017   XWL Anarchy:  2/6/2017  -  2/13/2017 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 2/6/2017 - 2/13/2017
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next