Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017

Go down 
+7
Austin
Strummania
Legal
Frowonder
Zack
Stunner
Harmon
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017   XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 5:08 pm

XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 MyCar9a

LIVE FROM: CHESAPEAKE ENERGY ARENA
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

-/- News heading into tonight's show -/-

1. Deadman Walking

Brock Lesnar entered Downpour as the Elite Champion and squared off with the Undertaker and Finn Balor. In a turn few expected, Lesnar was eliminated first by Balor following an unexpected alliance, leaving a showdown between the Demon King and the Deadman. Finn Balor had not even been a part of this matchup until recently, and now he was one pin away from holding the Elite title. Unfortunately for him, the Undertaker is not so easily buried and the match ended with Taker kneeling over Balor’s body. XWL has a new Elite champion; will this lead to a new era of darkness?

2. Bad News on the Rise

Following weeks of animosity, Intercontinental champion JBL took on his challengers in Sami Zayn and Bad News Barrett in a triple threat match. After countless ambushes and unfair fights, the XWL Universe finally got to see all three men together in the ring. It seemed that Barrett and Zayn were going to be working together to end the reign of John Bradshaw Layfield, but Barrett shortly turned on his ally. The match was full of close calls, but Barrett was able to secure the Intercontinental title after hitting the Wrestling God with a Bullhammer while Zayn was out of the ring. It is almost a certainty that JBL will be coming after his rematch. Will we see that tonight?

3. The Broken King takes his Throne

At the Final Stand, Broken Matt secured his shot against R-Truth for the World Heavyweight Championship. The man who found himself voted Most Likely to Succeed would finally have an opportunity to procure gold. The champion would soon find out that the truth can be hard to swallow, and a final reversal by the Broken challenger sealed the Fate of R-Truth. Along with the World Heavyweight Championship, Broken Matt has taken the throne that sits atop XWL and has become a king.

4. The End of an Era

One of the most anticipated matches at Downpour was the Career vs. Career match featuring Leo Kruger and Matt Sydal. Both men have had storied careers in XWL, with championship reigns and overall dominance in everything they took part in. Kruger entered the arena flanked by wolves, symbolising his nature as the leader of the pack while Sydal illuminated the arena with a Golden arrow. What would follow will surely go down in history as one of the most intense and heart-wrenching matches of XWL history. Both men gave everything they had and showed what it truly means to put their life on the line for what they love to do. Ultimately, a shooting star press led to Sydal claiming victory, ending Leo Kruger’s career in XWL for good. Matt Sydal has done what many thought to be impossible. Where does he go from here? Will he be going after Broken Matt and his newly won World Heavyweight Championship? The XWL Universe will be holding their breaths to see his next step.

5. Say it Ain’t so!!

In a battle in good vs evil. Evil prevailed as Sister April beat Natalya in the Hell In A Cell which now forces here to join the Sisterhood. What does this mean for Natalya? Will this be the beginning of the end for Natalya or does this open a door that leads to endless possibilities for her? We shall find out tonight as Natalya will be fighting the number one contender for the Women’s title none other then the Demon Assassin, Rosemary. She is an enemy of Sister April, and it appears this maybe a test for Natalya from her fellow sister. If this is a test will she pass or will we watch her burst into flame as she begins to slowly decline? You’ll find out the answers to these questions plus more on tonight’s episode of ANARCHY!

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 4q2U9we XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 HYMBTCx

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 X7FEeJJ XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 6EoJ0w7

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 HpAb0r1 XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 EVvoLvd

The Elite's Descent to Darkness
XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 Y0w5yKa

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 4zmjhal XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 B9dg24T

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 WJJDMgH XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 RpkLp1e

Normal Match
Sheamus vs XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 5oqGWuX

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 NWrHp7T XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 J56Lrqp

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 FrbB2Fq XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 MSIF9Ez

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 TrUXot2 XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 HLnqKYA

What's Next For The Beast?
XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 Gv2EBWK

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 GADOtNh XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 AlX1vqW

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 7uh18HP XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 RumWAtu

Cactus Jack's Open Challenge
XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 5tOg2pf

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 I0PP3HT XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 BglrLWw

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 Q01OmPy XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 39HrAG1

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 FNVxagt XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 N0HYlUJ

Normal Match

Champion vs Champion

XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 LJJPmNW XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 Y0w5yKa

Main Event

Matt Hardy's Broken Dinner Coronation

XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 X0z1LvP

Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017   XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 5:09 pm

Do not post anything an opening is being worked on..
Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017   XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 5:51 pm

-Mauro Ranallo-
Welcome to Anarchy folks, we're here fresh from an amazing Downpour!

-Corey Graves-

You're not wrong there Mauro, what a night that was! I can't wait to see how everything unfolds tonight.

-Corey Graves-

Here he is! Our new Intercontinental Champion Bad News Barrett! I gotta be honest, I didn't expect him to walk out of Downpour as champion, but he did what he had to do and he's gotten his reward.

XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 Entran10

As Barrett makes his way down the ramp with his newly earned title around his waist, he makes a point of ignoring the attention of the crowd. He keeps his head facing the ring with his trademark smug smirk on his face. He slowly ascends the steel steps and steps between the ropes into the ring. He takes his title off of his waist and climbs the turnbuckle with the belt over his shoulder. After gloating for a moment he descends and makes his way to the opposite side of the ring.

XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 Images20

Barrett then settles himself in the middle of the ring and takes a microphone from the referee at ringside.

-Bad News Barrett-
Oh quiet down! Show some respect for your new Intercontinental champion! After all, I have earned it. I am proud to announce that you no longer have to listen to that long winded southern lump go on and on and on. You are all quite welcome for that favor. After all I did it for each and every one of you.

Barrett stops speaking with a serious look on his face which quickly breaks into laughter.

-Bad News Barrett-
No, no, that was for me. You almost fell for it though, didn't you?

XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 Promo%2Bwith%2BTitle

-Bad News Barrett-
At Downpour, you all witnessed what will go down in history as a monumental victory. I, Bad News Barrett, took up arms against a so-called "god" and emerged victorious. No longer will John Bradshaw Layfield be tainting this belt with his clammy obese body. No longer will John Bradshaw Layfield be hiding the title behind the Big Show like the coward he is.

Barrett holds his title up in the air.

-Bad News Barrett-
This belt is now in the hands of someone who takes pride in their abilities. You will never see me hiding behind someone else. I am a TRUE champion and if you think that this will be a short title run, I have got some bad news for you. You all know my history with this belt. I have shown time and time again that this is where it belongs and everyone better get used to the sight of me holding the championship up in the air because I'm not going anywhere. The Bad News Era has begun and-

The crowd goes absolutely nuts for Sami Zayn as Barrett smirks and wipes his lips, Zayn runs from backstage and throws his arm in the air and screams along with the arena "LET'S GO!" Zayn already mic in hand, ques for the truck to cut his music. He slowly walk down the ramp while bringing the mic to his mouth.

Sami Zayn
Well Wade, we did say JBL wasn't going to walk out with the belt.

The fans cheer noticeably louder

Sami Zayn
But I'm a bit disappointed it wasn't me.... We went through hell in that match and honestly I felt I had the victory in hand... I was so close to winning and I felt that fire build up inside me, it was at its peak so I stood up and ran into that ring ready to take the both of you out and regain the Intercontinental Championship but, that's not what happened....

The fanns boo a little now

Sami Zayn
I zoom into the ring to find you holding the Championship and the match already over, I see JBL laid out then look at the titantron to see the replay of you knocking his teeth out. I was upset but, but then I realized something, Wade, I realized I NEVER GOT PINNED!

The fans erupt for Sami now

Sami Zayn
I never got pinned Wade. I want one more chance to take you on... Sami Zayn vs Wade Barrett two of the VERY best in all of XWL. What do you say, Wade?

As Sami finishes a look of thought can be seen on Barrett's face. Nothing is said for a few moments until finally it seems Barrett is about to give Sami his answer, but is suddenly interrupted by...

The crowd erupts in boos as the Wrestling God walks out onto the ramp, without his usual limousine in sight. He is of course followed by The Big Show and Virgil. They all begin to make their way down the ramp as Virgil hands a microphone to JBL.

$JBL$
You honestly believe that don't you? You honestly believe you earned that championship last night. Well son, I'll be happy to be the bearer of "Bad News" but you didn't earn a damn thing. You think that so called "victory" will go down as monumental? Well I'll break it to you again Wade, it won't be written as anything more than a fluke.

JBL has by now made it up the steel steps and onto the apron. He points at Sami Zayn as he climbs through the ropes. Big Show and Virgil stand int side the ring to await further instructions.

$JBL$
And you. Who the hell do you think you are? You think you deserve another shot at MY championship because you weren't pinned? You've had your rematch and you lost, I on the other hand still have a a rematch to claim. But something that angers me more than you thinking you deserve yet another rematch...

JBL looks from Sami to Wade and directs his attention to them both.

$JBL$
Is that both of you had the audacity to "team" against me in our match last night. You two make me out to be some sort of monster, yet last night you two stole my championship from me. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but our match wasn't scheduled as a handicap match. It was a triple threat, so answer me this Wade, when do I get my rightfully deserved rematch?

Barrett looks angrily at JBL. He turns his head towards Sami and  back to JBL.

-Bad News Barrett-
Do you really have the audacity to come out here and say that to me JBL? Really?

Barrett gives Sami a knowing glance.

-Bad News Barrett-
He really doesn't understand, does he?

Barrett walks towards JBL.

-Bad News Barrett-
You come out here and you have the nerve to complain about an unfair advantage? You, the guy that has his entourage follow him into the ring every time you want to say something? You can say what you want about how the match went down, but Sami had nothing to do with the ass kicking I provided you with. That Bullhammer was all it took and you laid down like that Kim Kardashian you Americans are so proud of.

Sami Zayn
It's true John, that was technically my rematch but you see, EVERYONE wants to see Bad News Barrett vs Sami Zayn for THAT Intercontinental Championship! That Championship was made more prestigious than the World Title because of all the greats that have held it, you know, besides you...

Zayn smiles and Barrett chuckles a bit.

Sami Zayn
Hell if you want I'll even fight you or anybody to earn another shot, because I like EARNING my opportunities!

JBL looks baffled at the unbelievable nonsense he has just heard. He sits there for a moment before he looks at Sami begins again.

$JBL$
I'm not sure if your making this up or your just a fool, but no one wants to see Sami vs Wade. You say I didn't make that championship prestigious. Well answer me this. If it's so non prestigious why are not only the both of you, but everyone in that locker room lining up for their shot? You talk about earning? I suppose you two have short term memory as well because it wasn't so long ago I beat both of you. Sami I came down to that ring and single handily took that championship from around your waist. Not Big Show, not Virgil, JBL. Because I'm a Wrestling God and you don't deserve to even be in the same ring as me, besides be in the running for MY championship. You think you want to fight me?

JBL face suddenly grows a slight smile. Sami and Barrett knowing what this means get ready for whatever next.

$JBL$
Well I'd be happy to put you at the back of the damn line, where you belong.

JBL gets ready for a fight as Big Show and Virgil turn towards the ring, but just as they where about to climb onto the apron when suddenly the crowd begins to go wild out of nowhere signalling that something may be occurring just outside of the view of the camera. The camera shifts to the right almost immediately and it manages to capture the exact reason as to why the crowd has begun to go bananas, it's none other than "The Destroyer" Samoa Joe who has appeared to have come through the crowd, hopped the barricade, and is now sliding under the rope and into the ring.

Joe takes a look at each of the 3 men who stand in the ring directly in front of him, Joe's face begins to turn red and an extremely sinister smile begins to come across as his face and after a few moments Joe makes his move and strikes like a raging bull by charging at Sami Zayn and taking his head off with a clothesline so sadistic, so brutal, that even JBL would be proud of. Barrett and JBL stand in the ring with a smug look on their face perhaps thinking that maybe Joe is here to only dish out punishment to the "Underdog From The Underground", but those assumptions are quickly thrown right out of the window when Joe turns around on an instant and takes JBL's head off with a nasty Enzuigiri out of nowhere, an Enzuigiri that shows just how amazingly athletic this Destroyer truly is. The last 2 men standing in the ring are Samoa Joe and the new Intercontinental Champion Bad News Barrett, the two men share a staredown face to face for a few moments before Joe hooks up Barrett out of nowhere and plants him with a thunderous Uranage in the center of the ring.

Now that all 3 of his prey are laid out on the mat before him, Joe begins to take his destruction to the next level by systematically unleashing a flurry of stomps down onto his victims, Joe starts with Barrett, he stomps him about 10-12 times before quickly shifting over to JBL to which he dishes out the same punishment towards before last but not least shifting his attention to Sami Zayn and beginning to stomp the hell out of him. Joe now stands in the center of the ring with a expression on his face that only Samoa Joe could have, one of pure destruction and uncaged rage, his face is red and the beads of sweat can be seen pouring down his face creating a spine chilling visual of a seemingly unstoppable monster that is on XWL's hands at the moment.

For most superstars with evil intent, this type of beating would've already satisfied them, but for Samoa Joe? this is just the tip of the iceberg. He grabs JBL up off of the mat and tosses him into the corner, Joe hoists JBL up to the top rope and puts him in prime position for one of the most feared and destructive finishing moves in wrestling history, Joe turns away from the corner and takes a few steps before planting JBL with a Muscle Buster. Luckily for JBL, he is able to get out of dodge and avoid further destruction due to his left hand landing underneath the bottom rope in a position where Big Show and Virgil managed to grab his arm and pull him out of the ring under the bottom rope to avoid further destruction at the hands of Samoa Joe.

Joe laughs to himself for a mere second at the sight of seeing JBL having to be rescued but almost in an instant that smile is gone and Joe's attention is now squarely on Sami Zayn. Joe walks over to Zayn and begins to lift him to his feet when all of a sudden Zayn gets a burst of energy from out of nowhere and manages to catch Joe off guard with an exploder suplex into the corner!!!!

Zayn is almost certainly working off of pure adrenaline at this point but the XWL universe sure doesn't care whether it's adrenaline or just the true heart of Sami Zayn, either way, they wanna see him make Joe pay for his actions right now, and they just may get their wise. Zayn takes position in the corner opposite of Joe across the ring and takes a deep breath before charging at Joe and clearly attempting his patented Helluva Kick finishing move, sadly for Zayn this spur of adrenaline or sheer fight is quickly derailed by Joe when he grabs Zayn out of mid run, hoists him into mid air and drops him on the back of his neck with a earth shattering Uranage!!!

Joe executes a cut throat taunt before grabbing Zayn, tossing him into the corner like a rag doll, hoisting him up, and dropping him with a Muscle Buster of his own for his troubles. Meanwhile, Joe doesn't realize that Barrett has managed to grab the IC title belt and is laying in wait preapring to knock Joe's lights out with that Intercontinental Championship, then again, maybe Joe was merely lying in wait with his hunter style instincts because the moment Barrett charged at Joe with the title belt looking to take him out, Joe ducked out of the way and sent Barrett straight into the corner full force which knocked the wind out of him, Joe hoists Barrett up to the top rope before placing him in position for, and then subsequently executing a Muscle Buster on the Intercontinental Champion Bad News Barrett.

What was once an argument between 2 top Intercontinental Title contenders and the new Intercontinental Champion himself, has now turned into a complete car wreck, a practical crime scene if you will, carnage can be seen in every direction within the Anarchy arena, and the man who stands amidst this destruction in the ring and currently holding up the Intercontinental Title right now? None other then the creator of carnage, the orchestrator of destruction, the man they call, Samoa Joe.

Joe stands in the ring holding up the Intercontinental Championship belt high above his head with a seemingly clear message sent, he's coming for that gold, and if he is? then god help Sami Zayn, JBL, and Bad News Barrett..............

Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017   XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 Icon_minitimeTue May 30, 2017 6:40 am

Anarchy rolls on after a chaotic opening to the broadcast, with Mauro Ranallo and Corey Graves recapping the massacre of the Intercontinental Championship competitors by "The Destroyer" Samoa Joe. Corey especially is impressed, until we see a shot of a local luxury hotel in Oklahoma City, with a pristine, bright white Bentley sitting in a valet parking spot.

In the driver's seat is the ever clumsy personal assistant of Summer Rae, Allie, dressed in a rather ridiculous looking tuxedo and white gloves, looking agitated as it appears she's waiting for Summer Rae to appear. Soon, she pulls out her cellphone and starts tapping at it to reply to a text message, giggling as an over the shoulder view shows the text is from a "Braxton". However, Summer Rae opens the door in a huff, slamming it shut and causing Allie to squeak in shock and slight fear, making her drop her phone into the floorboard.

[Allie]
Oh, shoot! My phone! Ugh!

[Summer Rae]
ALLIE! We have no time for phones! I have a match tonight against that ratchet wannabe, Sasha Banks, and I need to get my hair and make-up done by my personal stylist before we get to the arena!?

[Allie]
I-Isn't your stylist still in Raleigh, Miss Summer?

[Summer Rae]
Oh Allie...sweet Allie...you have much to learn. A woman like me has personal stylists employed all over the globe. Now, I need you to look up a hairdresser, and a make-up artist...and if they have less than four and a half star reviews, then they can forget getting my money. Hurry!

[Allie]
Y-Yes, Miss Summer!

Allie immediately bends down to get her phone out of the floorbard, trying to sit back up only to hit her head on the bottom of the steering wheel, making her hold her head in pain.

[Summer Rae]
Ugh, today, Allie! I could've found one by now!

Allie pouts and grumbles in a whisper to herself before tapping away at her cellphone, finally smiling as she pulls up a salon location, turning and showing her phone to Summer with a polite smile, showing that the salon has a five star review.

[Allie]
How about this, Miss Summer?

[Summer Rae]
Yeah, sure, whatever.

Summer rolls her eyes, motioning Allie to turn back around and start driving. Allie simply shakes her head as she drives off while we head into an advertisement for the next XWL Special Event, Cyberslam, showing Chris Jericho at a laptop doing various laptop things, including blocking the "stupid idiots" of the XWL Universe on Twitter, flagging various Chris Jericho matches that were illegally uploaded to YouTube, before finally the laptop gets a blue screen with "SAVE.US_Y2J" on it, causing Jericho to yell and fuss, putting the laptop on "The List" before tossing it out of the window.

As we come back from commercial break, Summer is storming out of the hair salon, her hair and make-up an absolute mess, screaming out various bleeped profanities and insults as she slides back in the car, causing Allie to gasp, quickly covering her mouth at the rather unfortunate sight of Summer in her rearview member. Summer sits breathing heavily through her nose, folding her arms over her chest.

[Allie]
Miss Summer!? A-Are you oka-

[Summer Rae]
SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!

As Summer screams at Allie, she flails her arms and legs in a childlike tantrum, her hair becoming even more wild as she covers her face.

[Summer Rae]
Thank God for tinted windows, I don't want to look like this in front of people! Ugh! Allie! Did you get food like I told you to!?

Allie immediately looks up at the rear view mirror before averting her gaze from it just as quickly, nodding her head as she bites her bottom lip, doing her damnedest not to giggle at the misfortunes of her egotistical employer. Allie immediately pulls a white paper bag from the passenger's floorboard, the all too familiar golden arches on the front of the bag as she gingerly hands it to Summer, who's jaw hits the floor at the sight.

[Summer Rae]
McDonald's!? YOU GOT MCDONALD'S!? DO I LOOK LIKE A FIVE YEAR OLD TO YOU, ALLIE!?

[Allie]
I-I didn't know what you wanted, Miss Summer, I-I-

[Summer Rae]
Shut it! Ugh...take me back to the hotel! I'm not going to be seen like this in public either, so you better give me something to cover my face!

[Allie]
B-But, Miss Summer, you have a match tonight, reme-

[Summer Rae]
I don't care! Take me back to the hotel, NOW! Ugh...you are absolutely useless sometimes!

[Allie]
O-Oops...

Allie pouts once more as she turns the Bentley around, driving a frustrated and downright pissed off Summer Rae back to her five star hotel, whilst Anarchy rolls on...
Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017   XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 2:14 am

Camera cuts to the ring where the next segment is about to start. Then all of a sudden Cactus Jack enters the entrance way with a chair and a microphone and begins to make his way down to the ring. He enters unfolds the chair and sits down in the middle of the ring. He then proceeds to speak.

Cactus Jack: Well lets get straight down to business here. As you may have noticed it has been a while since I have had a match here in XWL and it hasn't been for the lack off trying. Every week I turn up ready for action, ready to entertain the XWL universe and do what I love but every week I turn up told I am booked and then mysteriously when it comes to being my time to perform at the last second I am told your opponent hasn't turned up tonight or they are injured or that the match has been cancelled and I am getting sick off it. I demand competition, I deserve it. I have had to scratch and claw for everything in this company and I am sick off being held down, sick of being taken granted for and it ends tonight.

Cactus Jack: So once again I turn up to the arena ready for competition, ready to kick ass but I look at the match card and surprise, surprise I am not booked and I am sick off it so tonight I am hijacking the show I am going to sit here and wait for a match I don't care who it is. I am throwing out an open challenge right now to anyone in the back to come face me and receive an ass whooping I am waiting.

Cactus Jack patiently sits in the middle of the ring on his chair when entrance music is played through the arena

Layla walks out onto the stage with a smile on her face as she sees Cactus in the ring.

[Layla]
Cactus it's so great to see you back and more determined than ever to seize what you want, and as we all know that XWL is a land of opportunity, and since Leo Kruger is no long Intercontinental champion, and no longer apart of this company. Your self ban has been lifted. This is incredible news for you Cactus, but for the moment let's focus on the here, and the now. The idea of this open challenge to start putting yourself on notice once again is great idea, and the newest XWL signee has accepted your challenge, but I thought he could use an introduction to XWL.

The camera switches back to Cactus Jack who seems a little confused on who this individual might be.

[Layla]
So without further delays... Please allow me to introduce you to...

WHO COULD IT BE?

[Corey Graves]
Who do you think it's gonna be Mauro? There are so many wrestlers in this world it can literally be anyone..

[Mauro Ranallo]
No idea. Like you said there are to many wrestlers in this world to narrow it down just to one. We would need a long time for that..

EVERYONE RISE TO YOUR FEET

AND

PLEASE WELCOME....

Eli Drake steps out onto the stage with a big smile on his face as he has finally made it XWL's roster.

[Corey Graves]
Wow! It's Eli Drake. The Namer of Dummies has made his true debut here in XWL!

[Mauro Ranallo]
He was not here that long as he took on Brother Nero as Broken Matt was in the beginning stages of breaking him.

[Corey Graves]
Eli Drake went on, and put on a hell of a match with Brother Nero, but it was Brother Nero who prevailed that night.

He shakes hands with layla, and thanks her for this opportunity. She nods to him as they both release the grip of the handshake, and Eli turns to face the ring. He takes a step back seeing Cactus Jack in the ring. Eli nods as he begins making his way down the ramp.

[Mauro Ranallo]
You gotta think that the nerves are starting to set within Eli Drake as this is his real debut within XWL. Cactus Jack an accomplished superstar here. He has had great matches here. How do you think Eli is feeling going into tonight Corey?

[Corey Graves]
Nothing but pure confidence. He has worked his whole life for this moment to finally burst through that curtain. He is not gonna hold back. There isn't a nervous bone in that mans body. He knows he has deserved to work here for years, but no one was willing to give him a chance. Finally Layla noticed his talent, and signed him. I think Eli Drake has a good chance over Cactus Jack..

Eli Drake stands before the ring, and looks to his left then his right. Then returning dead center looking up at Cactus Jack who still standing in the ring waiting for Eli Drake to get into the ring. He jumps onto the apron, and climbs into the ring. He walks over to Cactus Jack, and extends his hand for a handshake. When Cactus goes for the handshake Eli Drake retreats his hand, and runs his hands through his hair.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Just look at the disrespect from Eli Drake. Cactus Jack is a role model for some men out there, and Eli shows this disrespect towards him it's almost sickening.

Eli Drake backs up into his corner facing forward not taking his eyes off of Cactus Jack. 

Cactus Jack's Open Challenge
XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 5tOg2pfXWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 GF0KJIg

Eli Drakes stands up to his feet, and  walks over to the turnbuckle closest to the ring announcer. He points at Lilian Garcia, and motions her over. He extends his hand for the microphone in her hand. She looks at him confused, and he says.

.:Eli Drake:.
The mic DUMMY....

She gasps as she can't believe she just got called a dummy, but still hands the microphone. He gets off the second turnbuckle, and backs up until he is in the middle of the ring.

Allow me to introduce my self. My name is

He uses his index, and middle finger points to the left.

E

Points in front of him again with his index, and middle finger

LI

Then finally points to his right.

Drake. Weather you wanna hear it or not.. LEMME TALK TO YA.
I have been reading social media, and saw all of you being excited about Cactus Jack's return to XWL, but don't ya DUMMIES realize how old this guy is? He runs around here still trying to cling to the limelight pandering to all you DUMMIES out there. He's at least fifty years still stepping into this ring, and to that I say

Eli looks down at Cactus Jack

Your a DUMMY, YEAH! Speaking of DUMMIES I look around here for not even five second, and that's all I see. Dummies here..

Eli points to his left

Dummies there..

He then points in front of him

Dummies everywhere..

He circles as he points around the whole arena. The crowd is in a uproar of boos that rain down upon Eli Drake.

Cactus Jack dangled an opportunity before me. When I heard about this open challenge I knew this was the perfect way for

He again uses his index finger then points to the left.

E

Points in front of him again with his index

LI

Drake to make his true debut here in XWL. Layla came calling upon myself, and she said she see saw great potential within me, and I said you know what's funny I was just thinking the same thing. So she invited me down here to sign a contract, and you better believe that I signed right on the dotted line, because I knew that this old DUMMY didn't stand a chance against

He again uses his index finger then points to the left.

E

Points in front of him again with his index

LI

Drake. That is coming out of my mouth, and if it's coming out of my mouth it's the truth. It's not an insult. It's just a fact of life!

Eli throws the mic over his shoulder as he makes his exit out of the ring. Last thing we see before we break to commercial Eli Drake celebrating as he walks up the ramp.

Back to top Go down
Frowonder
Mid Card
Frowonder

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017   XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 6:54 pm

The camera pans around the arena, catching shots of multiple signs favoring multiple stars along with the reactions of the fans. The crowd was still buzzing from the debut of Eli Drake, for better or worse, but the crowd was alive one; and they could take the roof off with their volume. The chatter filled the arena then fell silent, confused on how to react to the sound of this familiar theme starting to fill the arena...

After a moment, the audience mind was decided and the reaction was split half and half, one side cheering while the other booed because of the man's actions at Downpour. Cameras continued to move across the XWL Universe capturing the image of individual audience members all staring at the entrance, waiting for The Rated R Superstar, waiting for an explanation. They would get one momentarily.

XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 Edge-Fashion-Wallpapers-2010-2011

The sound of the XWL Universe intensified Edge made his way out from the back, however something was off about Edge. He didn't stop to trigger his pyro like usual or interact with crowd, he only walked to the ring. Sunglasses blocked his eyes from show any emotions he felt and a blank expression had possession of Edge's face. As he got to the bottom of the ramp, Edge walked over to a member of the audience who was booing and shouting at Edge and stood right next to him. The fan continued to scream hateful words at Edge, but his face still stayed the same, and after a moment he made his way up the steps and into the ring. A microphone was given to the Rated R Superstar, and after he received it, he just paced slowly back and forth across the ring a few times until his music faded and he planted his feet in the center. Edge took his sunglasses off and slid them into his pocket and then began his explanation. The crowd fell silent to soak in every word.

XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 Edge_Retirement2

EDGE

The past few hours have been a bit different. After my match at Downpour, all that I have gotten is the same question for everybody: why did I do it? Why did I continue to beat Austin Aries after the decision? And as I walk the through that arena and down that ramp, you people have looked at me as if I crossed the line. As if I am the one in the wrong. You want to know why I did it? You want to know the truth? Austin Aries had it coming. He attacked ME first, and I told all of you before I will end whatever is started against me and now that I did what I said I was gonna do, I'm looked upon as a monster. I told him, to his face that I would end his career if he tried me, and if I am being honest what happened at Downpour was merciful because I thought about how you would feel, but even when I considered the fans you think I am insane.. Hold on let's think for a moment, I am the Rated R Superstar, I am called that for a reason and each and every single one of you should know what I am capable of. But no, you are still going to question me and my integrity... I was wrong to make my moves on your reactions. I fell into the trap like every one of your so called "heroes", that you were what really matters, but in reality I am the one who controls my future. Who cares what you think? You lazy people sitting in the crowd have done nothing for me, I have been the one making a name for myself, that is how it has always been, and it is a mistake to even think that you are worth anything. Every man in the back that believes you can do anything is an idiot... I don't owe anyone an explanation for my actions, not Aries, not event Vince. and I owe no one an apology. All of you can go shove it, from now on I am going to do what I should have been since day one: Taking every opportunity that presents itself to me, no matter what anyone else thinks.  

The crowd that was once filled with cheers for The Ultimate Opportunist was now in unison booing him, some fans were even in tears, and the he didn't care. The boo's got louder and louder and even chants with profanity and slurs were yelled from the sea of people. However, despite what they yelled and how loud they booed, Edge was still standing in the ring and was just taking a moment to recollect his thoughts before continuing his rant.

XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 Sg-20090410_edge

To every man in the back, especially the ones who hold a piece of gold: It has been long overdue that I take your prize possession and now there is nothing.. or no one to hold me back. I am the "Best DAMN Wrestler" in this industry and all of you know it, I don't need to prove myself. And if you are an ignorant tool who thinks wins help, you're dead wrong. Sure I have knocked down great like Lesnar and have been a two time XWL World Champion... but I have held my own against some of the so called "greats" of this industry and lost. But in the end it who shined the brightest, and sure I lost, but I made every bit of doubt against me fade as I kicked out of their strongest moves, put them in a corner and showed my true potential. A word of advice: you better prepare yourself because I am tired of pulling punches for the sake of others, and I am going to show you what it means to get Rated R if you get in my way. It is MY time to shine and the Ultimate Opportunist is abut to make his move to not only say that I am the BEST in this industry, but make each and every one of you BELIEVE IT.

Edge spikes his mic in the middle of the ring and his music begins to blare through the speakers in the arena. The booing and screams of hatred continue as Edge gets out of the ring and raises his hands high. Edge's eyes were now wide open to all possibility in his mind. the last image we see is Edge with his hands high in the air, soaking in the hatred of the XWL Universe.

XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 11697
Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017   XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 5:42 pm

Anarchy returns to be greeted with a camera in the backstage area, the shot being of a door with a star on it that reads “The Miz & Maryse,” being the locker room of none other than XWL's resident “It” couple. After a few moments of focusing on said door, a swift camera transition shows The Miz sitting on a chair, leaning forward and intensely looking at a screen in front of him while Maryse sits next to him on her phone, swiftly flicking her finger across the screen multiple times a second.

It quickly become apparent what The Miz is watching: his triple threat match just twenty four hours ago against John Cena and AJ Styles, the final moments more specifically. It shows John Cena's inhumane strength as he lifts up both his opponents for his signature Attitude Adjustment finishing maneuver. After he sends both men crashing onto the canvas with impressive force, Cena goes for the pinfall on the closest recipient, which happens to be the man watching this match. With the referees hand reaching the canvas for the third consecutive time, The Miz miraculously gets his shoulder up off the canvas, causing this match to continue, but only for a few more moments.

Cena quickly transitions towards the submission hold that has won him countless championships in the past: The STF. The Miz is stuck in the center of the ring and has nowhere to go as Styles begins to show signs of life. He holds on as long as he possibly can, allowing Styles the time he needed to make it up to a knee but when the moment of truth arrives, he whiffs a swing, unable to break the hold and forcing The Miz's hand to tap the canvas repeatedly, ending the match in a submission. The theme of the Leader of the Cenation echos throughout the arena as the bell rings, signaling the end of the match.

Before the post match antics could continue to play, The Miz rewinds the match back to where Cena had both himself and AJ Styles on his shoulders for a two man Attitude Adjustment. A few moments after The Miz presses play, knocking can be heard. Neither Maryse nor The Miz pay any attention to it, both engulfed in their current activities. While the match begins to unfold its final moments for the second time on camera, the knocking is heard once more, only this time, it's a bit more audible. Maryse looks over to The Miz, who either hasn't heard it or couldn't care less who's at the door, causing the French Canadian to rise from her seat and check who it is. As she's walking towards the door, the camera changes to the previous shot, showing none other than the victor of last night's triple threat, John Cena.

[John Cena]
Hey, Miz, can I talk to you for-

Without hesitation, Maryse goes to slam the door in his face but Cena's arm prevents it from fully closing, giving him one last opportunity to get into the locker room.

[John Cena]
Listen, I'm here because I have no other choice. Just, hear me out.

Maryse rolls her eyes, not wanting to invest the effort of keeping Cena out without the assistance from her husband, who is currently preoccupied with his own agenda. She walks back and takes her place next to The Miz, who is still intently looking at the screen, and returns back to more pressing matters involving her phone. The Miz hasn't noticed that John Cena's now in his locker room, or maybe he has and just doesn't care enough to kick him out. The sound of the bell ringing and Cena's theme emanate from the television before they abruptly stop when The Miz rewinds it once more, giving Cena his opening to speak.

[John Cena]
I know you don't want to talk to me. I don't really blame you Miz. Last night, it happened. Everything between us, it happened. You used me to make a statement. This is tough business so I get it. It's either make a statement or be the one who is used to make a statement. You did what any other guy would do. But last night, AJ Styles one upped us. He went against every rule in the book and he brought two other guys to a man to man fight. That, I doubt even you can respect.

Cena takes a moment to pause as Miz halts his tape of the recording from Downpour, it freezing on his face, locked inside of the STF. Cena then speaks again, breaking the awkward silence.

[John Cena]
I know you don't like me. I'm not asking to be your friend. But in this case, it's the enemy of my enemy. I'm on my own if I don't have at least some help and honestly, as much as I hate coming to you, it's the two of us, against the three of them. I'm doing this with or without you but we have a way better chance of doing this as a team. Take it or leave it man.

With that, John turns away, heading out the door and closing it behind him. Miz takes a moment, running a hand across his chin as Maryse locks the door behind Cena. The look of contemplation fills The Miz's face, does he accept Cena's suicidal proposal or does he find other means of dealing with the returning Bullet Club? When Maryse returns, they share a gaze, almost as if they're speaking telepathically. A few moments pass before The Miz looks over towards the still paused screen, the final image shown before Anarchy heads into a video package highlighting the twists and turns that transpired at Downpour.

Back to top Go down
Frowonder
Mid Card
Frowonder

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017   XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 3:55 pm

The cameras come back to the rowdy crowd of tonight's Anarchy-- panning again getting the basic shots of crowd holding signs up as the camera appears on them. Some fans were rushing to get popcorn or use the restroom, while the rest chanted and screamed and shouted wanting their favorite stars to fight already. Their desire for something to happen would soon be met when the lights fell to a complete black. Audience members began to shout with excitement, knowing only one thing would follow-- this was merely the calm before the storm. The crowd rushed to reach in their pockets for their cell phones to record the event or even bring out a flash light to see two feet in front of them. This all came to pass until the indistinct chatter was ceased by loud gongs.

With each gong the tension and excitement of the crowd boiled up and flashes of lightning from the titantron appeared soon after each gong. This build would continue and after ten gongs silence fell upon the entire arena. After a moment of silence voices all sounding on the same pitch filled the arena.

XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 B-fyj7FCIAAr_rW

Following the singing, men robed in all black with hoods covering their face began to file out down the ramp in two lines. Each robed person held a torch and as they reached the bottom of the ramp they stood in front of each other holding the torches high. After they had placed themselves they stopped singing. The crackle of the flames on the torches was the only sound that was audible-- soon after the audience began to split in favor and hate of the man of the hour, the chanted " Undertaker" and "Rest in Peace". The phone flash lights increased in number until the final few bells tolled.

As the music of the Undertaker sounded loudly the audience stood to their feet, awaiting the Phenom, The Elite One to march his way to the ring, but to their surprise...

XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 24undertakerentrance_display_image

Riding in on a chariot, The Undertaker, the Elite Champion had arrived. Upon his entrance the crowd exploded in a mix of both joy and scorn. As the chariot came to a stop at the top of the ramp, the Undertaker stepped down from his mount and proceeded to march to his anthem of death through the flames of the druids to the ring, with his new symbol of victory shining around his waist.

XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 Hqdefault

The Undertaker eventually made his way into the ring and received a mic and stood in the fading smoke to deliver his message upon his victory at Downpour.

XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 Picture+10

The Undertaker

I have risen among the elite-- two mortal men stepped up and two mortal men got put down and their souls were added to my collection... And one soul was forced to submit to my power.. By now I hope you realize that I am unlike anyone you have faced before, I am more powerful than you could ever imagine and this piece of gold you humans created only proves my might. The two men who you placed against me were slain by my hand; the beast was put to rest and the pathetic man who sold his soul to the devil was defeated yet again. Your precious champions that you mortals hold so dearly now mean nothing, for I am THE Elite Being that holds this championship and as I have warned no man can compare to me. No matter how much you scratch and claw and side with the light or even side with another demon you shall fall... But you feeble minded people do not know when you are outmatched-- you will continue to throw your puny champions at me, hoping and praying that one will have the strength to beat me, but let me assure you that I am the most dominant being this place has ever seen and there is no one who can save you, no one who can defeat me, no one who can take this piece of gold from around my waist. But continue to show me who you think is mighty enough to match me and I will again show you what I am capable of and why your predecessors gave me so many names. I will continue to gain power and rise higher and higher until you realize that beating me is out of reach, an impossible dream, a mere fantasy that will never come true. Everything that you loved so dear has now fallen into the darkness and it shall remain that way as long as I see fit. You should truly bow to me. The day of this division has finally been eclipsed by a true champion and every man who thinks they can beat shall surely be destroyed by The Elite One.  

The Undertaker then takes a moment to take off his new possession and stares at it for a few seconds and holds it out to the crowd. As he looks down at it, he collects his thoughts before continuing.

XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 Latest?cb=20101220213857

A night has passed since I have completed my ascension among the Elite and taken this championship into the darkness... but my plan still remains in motion. I have slain the beast and finally gotten rid of a thorn in my side and claimed this humanly symbol of championship, but my work is not done. As I have said, this belt means nothing to me, title or not I will still claim your souls one by one, all this does is prove my power over you. This championship is a mere stepping stone to a much greater goal. I want you to tremble in fear of my name, when I am done every knee shall bow to me and I will reign over you people... Why, you might ask?  You people haven't gotten it yet that I am the most destructive force this world has ever witnessed and now my wrath, my fury is about to be unleashed endlessly. Every man that steps up to stop me and my pursuit of this goal shall be destroyed without mercy, and blessed be the man that escapes my punishment. I will rise to greater heights until I am a true god among men. My name shall carry true fear and weight on your heart and you shall tremble and bow to me. You will know what it is like to truly suffer pain and No man will escape my judgement and every soul shall be reaped and added to my collection. Prepare yourselves for battle, for when I assume the throne and none of your champions or heroes shall be able to stop me and every soul shall REST. IN PEACE.

To signify and set his words in stone, lightning struck every ring post and thunder clapped loudly throughout the arena. The fans began to boo the Undertaker as he began to make his way out of the arena and the lights remain dark. As he walked he never looked back and made his way to the top of the ramp with the smoke engulfing a large part of his body, but one last thing could be seen before the Undertaker disappeared from the arena.

XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 D1ff32ad8b7aad81523e73b5b4a0000c

With this final image the camera fades.
Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017   XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 9:32 pm

The fans echo in a chorus of boos as Chris Jericho comes out onto the ramp scarf around his neck wearing his vest and jeans and also carrying some sort of bag in his hand and mic in the other

Mauro
This man called out Bray Wyatt last night at Downpour, Wyatt answered and we all thought Jericho was in over his head but, last night he proved us wrong.

Jericho struts down the ramp

Graves
Us? I always had trust in Chris, He's the GOAT for a reason Mauro!

Jericho walks up the steps and into the ring

Mauro
Yeah, because you definatly didn't say you thought he was in over his head...

Graves
Shut up Mauro....

Jericho brings the mic to his mouth as we have mixed reactions echo through the arena, Jericho speaks in a calm voice

Jericho
Last night I called out the so called eaaater of worlds Bray Wyatt.... The man who took out my best friend Kevin Owe-...

Jericho untightens his scarf, he seems to wipe a tear from his eye before speaking again

Jericho
Kevin Owens....

Some fans have started a "Thank You Kevin" chants Jericho speaks faster now with worry in his voice

Jericho
Kevin, please I hope you're watching right now. Where ever you are I hope your safe and you have my number so please KEvin please just call me I need to know that you're ok!

Jericho calms himself

Jericho
Ok, now the reason I'm out here is to tell all of you that I hired a Private Investigator the day after Final Stand. Why you may ask?

Jericho smirks

Jericho
I know some of you stupid idiots don't have great memory's so let me remind you... A certain Stupid Idiot cheated to beat me in a ladder match and TOOK what was mine.....

The fans that aren't booing Jericho start chanting "Borin' Corbin" as Jericho smiles

Jericho
Maybe some of you guys actually aren't as stupid as I thought. Anyways, Borin' took something from me and the PI I hired was able to find him...IN JAIL

Jericho starts laughing

Jericho
I paid off the cops so I could take something back from Borin' also decided to pay him a little visit. He wasn't very pleased to see me, especially when i showed him what I had gotten my hands on..
Jericho reaches into the bag and pulls out... THE LIST OF JERICHO! The fans go crazy for the List being back.

Mauro
Oh god....

Graves
YES YES A THOUSAND TIME YES! THE LIST OF JERICHO IS BACK!!! HAHAHAHA!

Jericho smirks

Jericho
Borin' Corbin.... Do you know what happens?

The fans explode in cheers

Graves
DO IT CHRIS!

Jericho
When you take MY list! Do you know what happens? Huh? Do you? BARON CORBIN YOU-

Jericho raises the mic in the air

(Corey Graves and Fans)
YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!

Mauro
This is torture

Jericho jots down Corbins name again

Jericho
But Corbin you also made another list.... THE UNEMPLOYMENT LIST! TAKE THAT YOU STUPID IDIOT!

Jericho laughs and tosses the mic down. He leaves the ring to fans cheering him. Is this a new Jericho? Is he for the fans now? Or is the List of Jericho just that over? Find out next time on X W L!

Jericho walks into the back
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017   XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 9:46 pm

We begin to recap the Elite Championship match from the Downpour event. Two demons and one Beast going head to head to head. Battling out for the Elite Championships. Plenty of close calls and moments where you thought one would be eliminated until the first elimination finally came. Undertaker hit Brock Lesnar with the Tombstone but the damage wasn't done there as Finn Balor climbed to the top and came crashing down onto Brock with the Coup De Grace. Brock Lesnar lost his championship and was now eliminated. We head back to this week's episode of Anarchy where Brock Lesnar shares a ring with Paul Heyman.

XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 BsucjNf

[PAUL HEYMAN]
Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman... and I'm out here to address the future of my client...

Heyman takes a step away from Lesnar, raises an arm and points out the Beast.

[PAUL HEYMAN]
Your soon to be two-time Heavyweight Champion of the World, the Beast Incarnate, Brock Lesnar!

XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 SzI0Y2J

[PAUL HEYMAN]
The Elite Championship is now behind us. My Client has chosen not to petition for a rematch or anything along those lines. That chapter in his storybook career has come to a close and we are now looking forward to the future. No longer will we have to put up with people like Finn Balor and your new Elite Champion, The Undertaker. No longer does my client have to lower himself to a lever far lower than the one he is on in order to challenge for a championship of the caliber. We are looking forward to the future and in Brock Lesnar's future, I see more gold. I see the gold that he has held once before. Gold that he has never lost. Not a gold fetish, I'm sorry, but this is not Matt Sydal we are talking about. I see the gold that he never truly lost. I see the World Heavyweight Championship in my client's future yet again.

XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 WQnm1JY

[PAUL HEYMAN]
We saw a new World Heavyweight Champion be crowned at Downpour. A Broken King was crowned on that night and a new target for the Conqueror was created on that dreadful night. Broken Matt Hardy can celebrate his win for now but I can promise you that come Cyberslam, he will not be celebrating. He will be looking out to a sea of... sea of obsolete mules who so rightfully screwed him over by voting the match in the favor of my Client, Brock Lesnar.

Lesnar nods his head and the two of them share a laugh.

[PAUL HEYMAN]
And Layla has yet to approve this, but I know she will. I know she will if she wanted to do what was best for this company. After all, she passed over giving Brock Lesnar the spot on the poster and instead gave it to Chris Jericho. In order to right that wrong, it's only fair to award Brock Lesnar a shot at the championship that he never lost. The championship that he was never pinned nor submitted to lose. Brock Lesnar is still owed a one on one rematch for the Heavyweight Championship of the World and Matt Hardy, we are wanting to cash in that rematch clause and at Cyberslam, we'd like to extend a challenge to you. The Broken King versus the Mayor of Suplex City. The man who couldn't escape Jeff Hardy's shadow for the longest time going against the man that always created a shadow for people to live in.

XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 Ye3H5JJ

[PAUL HEYMAN]
Matt! Wherever you may be, please, come out here and give us your answer to our challenge. Do you want a match against the Beast Incarnate or are you going to cower in fear like many of men before you?

Brock nods to Heyman's comment and Heyman folds his hands and waits for "Matt" to show his face.

A whistle comes over the arena and jolts Brock's attention. Stepping out from the back is a Matt indeed, and of the BRO variety. Matt Riddle goes through the curtain and raises both his arms out after tapping his chest.

Obviously referring to Heyman asking for Matt Hardy to come out. Playing the proverbial smart ass, Riddle lets out a smirk and trails down the ramp.

[MATT RIDDLE]
Do you mean me, bro? I definitely heard my name, I had to come out here, and take you up on that super sweet offer.

After speaking over his entrance at Heyman, Riddle turns to the first fan he sees in the first row and gives them a wicked BRO-FIST! Shaking his head up and down pretty psyched over this encounter with The Beast. Brock sizing up Riddle from afar and not knowing his deal for being out here. Heyman entertains Riddle for a few seconds as Riddle scales up the steel steps to the post.

The Bro himself fixes his hat and marches the apron, directly into the ring. Where he almost bumps chest to chest with Brock. Lesnar rustles his arms and rolls his shoulders, not moving an inch. Riddle widens his smile and stands face to face with Heyman and then drops to a knee, posing for the crowd.

Disrespecting Brock's presence and doesn't have a care in the world for his stature. Riddle shrugs and raises himself back up, going to take the mic from Heyman and before he can, Heyman interjects almost immediately.

[PAUL HEYMAN]
Excuse me, but who in the hell do you think you are!? Zack Ryder with his hair grown out!?

Heyman stares at this man with a confused look written all across his face. Lesnar on the other hand, he stood there with anger. Not to mention that he was annoyed by this kid's actions.

[PAUL HEYMAN]
You aren't the World Heavyweight Champion. You aren't Matt Hardy. My Client and I, we asked Broken Matt Hardy to come out here and join us in this ring. I don't even know your name and yet, here you are thinking you're allowed to just walk out here, enter Brock Lesnar's ring uninvited and then disrespect both him and I? Please, kid, listen to me. You're making a big mistake, but I get it. You're the new guy who wants a shot at the top dog just like everyone else. There's this thing called a line that you have to stand in and wait for your turn to face My Client. Now, would you do the both of us a favor and leave so that Matt can join us and discuss a future World Heavyweight Championship match.

Riddle looks at the crowd and points back at Heyman as if he is talking reckless.

[MATT RIDDLE]
Is this supposed to scare me away? I see it as this, okay. You're in a ring, i'm in a ring. HE'S in a ring. You want competition, then competition is standing right in front of your face. What better way to make an impact than to punch your so called beast right in his face, and shut you up, since you like to talk so much, BRO!

Riddle jogs in place and rustles his arms and looks Brock right in the eye, and then directs his attention back to Heyman.

[MATT RIDDLE]
Do we have a problem? I came here to conduct business. The business of being a BRO wrestler, because this will be where the talking comes to an end. These people are done with your shtick, they want to see some REAL ACTION. Better than anything block head can do over here. I signed with one goal in mind, and one goal only. Be the best, at any cost, because I can. So let me reintroduce myself, my name is Matt Riddle and I just signed with XWL for a big money contract.

Riddle smiles and forcefully shakes the hand of Heyman who is taken off guard, and Brock intervenes with pushing his shoulder in the way of the exchange.

[PAUL HEYMAN]
I appreciate your enthusiasm, but unfortunately, you can make a name for yourself off of someone else's expense. We, being my Client and I, are not interested in conducting business with someone like you. You start at the bottom and you work your way to the top. You want to be the next Big Thing, but you have a mountain to climb. Even Brock Lesnar started at the bottom of that mountain at one point in his career before he went on to become a multiple time champion across the entire world. Once again, we have better things to do than to conduct business with... with a rookie.

Heyman drops his microphone and begins to walk away from the new adversary who has expressed interest in standing toe to toe with the Beast. Lesnar does a quck step forward to try and get a flinch from the 'Bro' before he laughs, brushes past Matt Riddle, and does the same. The both of them showing little respect for one of XWL's newest signings as they exit the ring and move down the steps. Lesnar kept his back towards Riddle but Heyman turned his head, his gaze looking back at Riddle who still stood in the ring.

Riddle takes the microphone that Heyman dropped and circles the ring. Putting one hand on his hip, and cocking his eyebrow.. he seemingly has something to say.

[MATT RIDDLE]
A rookie? I've always been better than Brock, in the ring.. and even in the UFC. BRO.

Heyman widens his eyes and looks back to the Beast Incarnate who you think would be insulted by such words, but nope. Brock was only laughing and further disrespecting the newest signing to XWL. He simply brushed him off. Riddle puts out both his arms and eggs on Lesnar, swiping his foot across the mat drawing the imaginary line between them. Matt drops down to a knee and lifts his head back with his theme blaring through the arena. Heyman and Brock retreat with Riddle getting the last laugh.
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017   XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 11:56 pm

The crowd waste no time showing how they feel as The Women's Champion's music hits. Disdain and anger litter the sea of faces among the crowd. The anger heats up as April makes her presence on the stage

[Corey Graves]
Just look at that...hell and the cell really is dangerous

What Graves is referring to is the clear mask that April is wearing. The mask covers what probably is a broken nose after one of the last punches that Natalya threw. Even though she's probably in crazy pain still April manages to smile. And why?
For exactly what happens next. The boos come to a halt as Natalya, hand in hand with Abigail, walks out next. She has a little limp and is obviously hurting from the Hell in a Cell match. Her face is unreadable, not a normal thing for a person who wears their heart on their sleeve like Natalya. 'Nattie! Nattie Nattie!' chant breaks out but if as if the crowds words wash over her. Like the crowd isn't even there to her

[Corey Graves]
Well...it doesn't look like April has tortured her at all. I suppose that's a plus

[Mauro Ranallo]
April scars people in more ways than just physically. Who knows what she's done to Natalya's mind? I mean just look at her...something isn't right

April, Abigail, and Natalya enter the ring.
April is armed with her title and more importantly, a microphone.
And she'd waste no time using it

[Sister April]
Before I speak to everyone here...Nattie, my dear sister, I want to speak to you

The crowd boo and jeer the moment that 'sister' comes out of April's mouth. April doesn't speak, waiting for the crowd to calm down which proves difficult. Eventually though the crowd starts to calm down and April begins to talk again

[Sister April]
Natalya, I know that all these nine months given our history and everything that has happened some people and maybe even at times you, think I dislike you. Or that I have an unhealthy obsession with you. But all this hasn't been fun and games for me Natalya. Everything I've said I've meant. You are someone I respect. You are someone who I've grown to care about. And you standing next to me...Natalya it means as much to me as when I first won the title

April smiles what might be one of the few genuine smiles that April has ever shown. April steps forward and embraces Natalya. Natalya however is almost motionless. Emotionless. April doesn't seem to notice though as she stops

[Sister April]
With us together we can finally have the change that we wanted! Our methods of trying to achieve it were of course different but we wanted the same thing. We wanted a division free of cattiness. We wanted people to prove themselves without resorting to cheating or back stabbing. We don't have to hurt each other anymore now. Natalya I never really wanted to hurt you. When I get into those moments I'll admit that I lose myself to the madness but you're my best friend and I don't want to fight anymore. My nose...you broke my nose and Natalya I threw your body off the cell twice. If we had kept going down this road there would be no one left to run this place. But it's over. And now we can set out to do what we were always meant to do. Change this place

[Sister April]
Now...I know everyone is worried about what I might do to Natalya. But I promise I've done nothing and will not harm her at all. I don't want to take anything form Natalya. Because it's Natalya's heart, it's her drive, it's her spirit that I admire! It's all that, that makes her, her. So sister, I would like for the world to hear your first words as my new ally, my best friend, and more importantly...my sister

With the warmest smile you could expect to see on someone like April's face, she extends the microphone to Natalya, who almost looks like a zombie. She grabs it, but there's no conviction in her stance, her eyes are completely blank, to everyone watching right now, except for April....we see a woman that is broken, that has had her spirit shattered into a million pieces with this loss at Downpour. April places her hand on Nattie's shoulder, showing her support, motioning that she's safe now, that they're in this together and this is her moment too. But it doesn't feel like Natalya's moment, no...to everyone, Natalya's moment would have been coming out here THE NEW Women's Champion, smiling bigger than she's ever smiled before because she had finally defeated April. But she didn't do that, despite giving it everything she had, she failed, and that failure is written all over her face.

[Natalya]
Thank you, sister...

All the energy is sucked out of the room the second Natalya refers to April as "sister." It's like, yes that was a real possibility, that if Natalya lost she had to join April, but to see it actually happen, it's indescribable.

[Natalya]
At Downpour, everyone...including myself, said the hero would overcome the villain, that good would triumph over evil, that this story would have its happy ending...and it did. My sister proved her way works, that she is undeniably better than me, that I....am nothing, no matter how much I believe I'm more than that. The most valuable lesson I've ever been taught didn't come from The Dungeon like I've believed for my entire career...no, it came within those walls, when the hero, vanquished the villain, that never knew she was, until the bitter end.

Immediately boos come in, not at Natalya per say, more so directed at April, what kind of nonsense did April fill Nattie's head with since their match? But as we think it's some manipulation coming from April, we notice a slight break in her happiness, when Nattie's words echo through her ears. She tries to not call attention to herself, and luckily for her, we don't entirely catch it due to the fact that we're in such disbelief right now.

[Natalya]
If you want to boo anyone right now, it should be me...not my sister. I let you believe I was more than the failure I've been reduced to for the past 7 years, and for that, I am eternally sorry. My sister tried to tell me, from the very beginning, that I wasn't good enough, that resistance will only turn my "dream" into a nightmare. And it was, for 9 long months, agonizingly, I resisted. I clung to every last bit of hope as if simply hoping for something would be enough. But I'm proof that unfortunately, hope is merely delusion to the truth. The truth is, I'm not unbreakable...I'm broken, and a broken Hart, is of no use to you people.

April's eye widen slightly at that and her mouth is just agape. The fans themselves are just, silent....this isn't Natalya, there's no heart, no passion...she looks like her, her voice matches Natalya's, but Natalya would never say these things, speak of herself so poorly, accept the fate that has been put on her by having to join April. It's as if this loss, was not just a loss, it was as she said hours before their match...that every part of her died trying to beat April, and now what's left, is merely a husk.  

[Natalya]
Thankfully, my sister has found me, the real me. Thank you April, I wouldn't know who I really was if it weren't for you.

With that chilling last remark, Natalya extends the microphone back to The Women's Champion.

[Corey Graves]
I can't believe what I just heard...

[Mauro Ranallo]
I don't think any of us can, Corey...that's not Natalya. It is, but...it just can't be?

April lets her stare linger on Natalya for a little before shaking her head. She forces a small smile and puter her hand on Natalya's shoulder on more time

[Sister April]
Don't worry people, she's just...tired and still in massive pain from our match. She isn't thinking quite clearly. But it's okay sister, you just relax, I'll handle it from here. Now, I doubt anyone know this but today marks day one hundred and twenty. That means that on the next Anarchy show I will have passed that embarrassment known as Eva Marie for the longest reigning Women's Champion in history! I said from the beginning that I would erase everything that mocked this division. That I would tear a new chapter even if I had to use force to do it. And I did exactly what I said that I would do

[Corey Graves]
That is true, everything that April has said has come true

[Mauro Ranallo]
But at what cost? Look at all the scars April has left on her victims? The bodies she punished. The minds she's tortured. Look at Natalya! Was "change" really worth all this

[Sister April]
It was, Mauro

Mauro's mouth tightens up, clearly surprised that April could hear him and would even bother to say anything to him. April stares at Mauro Ranallo with a kind of buzzing in her eyes

[Sister April]
I did what I've done the last two years because it was something I believed in. I didn't want people like my sister to be taken advantage of. I wanted effort put into your craft and not just your looks. And did I go a little crazy sometimes? Maybe but sometimes soft words and encouragement don't get through to too many people

April grabs Natalya's hand and give it a soft reassuring squeeze

[Sister April]
You should be the one leading this division. But everyone has walked all over you and stabbed so many knives in your back over the years...but it's over now. No one is gonna hurt you again while I'm around. And I will stay champion until the day that you rise and take it from

Rosemary slowly walks out onto the stage with a mic in hand. She begins to tap her head with it with a cold stare towards the ring. She then lowers the mic towards her mouth, and begins to speak.

.:Rose IGN Rosemary Rose IGN.
We would disagree with that Sister April. You are nothing, but an act. The hive watched you enter into XWL as AJ, and now you claim you are darkness.  You are just a follower A.J. you saw Bray Wyatt, and thought to yourself why can I am not that good? He was everything you wanted to be. Now look at yourself a spitting image, but allow me to tell you this dear child darkness is not apart of you. These women that follow you in your foot steps that you call your sisterhood. Are we supposed to be intimidated by them, because with in the darkness lurks something far more scarier then you or yours sisters. A Demon Assassin, and she will have her revenge.  

[Sister April]
I was wandering when you'd rear your face around here. Let me be the first to congratulate you on your win. It must have taken a lot of skill to beat a woman who'd had three other matches before you. As for me being better than Wyatt...

April stares at her title and you can see the pride she takes in being the champion

[Sister April]
...My ties to Wyatt are meaningless now. Because if I've proved anything in this last year it's that I control my darkness, I control this division, and I control this company. I'll cut through all the mind tricks and cryptic talk because I feel as if I'm arguing with a little sister that wants so badly to be noticed. You want to scare me, but you don't. And maybe I scare you, maybe I don't. Lots of women have gained courage when in the face of me. But it doesn't change the fact that when all is said and done, I lay a kiss of death on their cheek and it's lights out. You're interesting, but only till I beat you again. Then you'll be dull and more of a chore to deal with. You don't intimidate me. And you I assure you that you don't scare my sister here either. She's been through hells that you can only imagine. You may have beat a wounded Sasha, but you won't beat a wounded Natalya

Rosemary starts to cackle at April's confidence in the woman that clearly isn't the same woman that stepped inside Hell in a Cell with her. The Number One Contender makes her way to the ring, stepping onto the apron and lifting the microphone up.

.:Rose IGN Rosemary Rose IGN.
We do not intimidate you? Well then, let us change that. The hive WILL have its revenge, and we can't think of a better way to enlighten you than by starting with the DECAY of your dear sweet sister.

She tosses the microphone down, then squats down, titling her head with a devious smile on her face. April turns to Natalya, who has remained silent this entire time, and gives her a quick hug, one that isn't really returned, not out of malice or anything but more so because it's like Natalya isn't really "there." After words of encouragement from The Champion, Natalya backs up in the opposing corner and April takes a seat at ringside to support Nattie in her match against the woman who will challenge for the title next month.

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 I0PP3HT XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 BglrLWw

-

S
p
o
i
l
e
r
s

B
e
l
o
w

-

Natalya's theme sounds in victory as the audience cheers overjoyed with their beloved Superstar bouncing back from her loss in Hell in a Cell by now defeating the new number one contender.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Quite the victory for Natalya Neidhart, the newest member of The Sisterhood lead by The Women's Champion Sister April.

[Corey Graves]
Her new Sister was watching right beside us, and I'm not sure if you noticed, but I saw a different Natalya tonight, one that was much more methodical, and that difference no doubt helped her defeat The Hive Queen herself.

Despite her victory, Natalya's demeanor doesn't change, no...she backs up slowly from the fallen Rosemary, and rises up, completely emotionless. The referee grabs her arm and raises it, but there's no joy, no happiness because while she may have won tonight, she didn't win the match that mattered most, and no victory now...or perhaps ever, will soften that blow, because what does winning tonight mean? She's no just back at the bottom, she's shackled to the Women's Champion, a constant reminder from this day forward of her failure.  

[Mauro Ranallo]
I'm not sure what to make of Natalya now, every victory used to mean the world to her, but...as we all can see now, it's as if to her, there's no reason to celebrate.

[Corey Graves]
I mean there kind of isn't. She went to war with April for 9 months, lost every step of the way, and then when every stake possible was on the line in their final encounter, she lost again. You heard it from her earlier, she doesn't view herself as the "hero" anymore....she believes she was the villain that let everyone down, especially herself.

[Mauro Ranallo]
The question now is, how will Rosemary respond to this somewhat of an upset loss? She just survived The Gauntlet at Downpour defeating Sasha Banks who was 1 match away from running the entire thing, and this was her opportunity to send a message to the woman she'll challenge in 5 weeks at Cyberslam for The Women's Championship

[Corey Graves]
I think this motivates her even more, April and Rosemary are very similar, they're unique beings that go that extra level to attain what they want. April isn't afraid to go "there" and Rosemary is right along with her prepared to do ANYTHING and EVERYTHING.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I think too Rosemary may have gotten a little consumed by the idea of sending a message to The Champion, that Natalya saw an opening, and took it. Rosemary looked to perhaps Suplex April's sister from the top rope, but held it, trying to show the control she had, the same control she'd have over April? But that hesitation in the final 10 seconds of the match proved to be her downfall.

Natalya's hand is lowered, and there she stands, not overwhelmed by the cheers from the fans, even if she felt like she let them down at Downpour. No, it's almost like she can't hear them like she's in a trance. Rosemary, of course, has recovered enough now, rising up enraged at falling to The Champion's partner, she screams out like a banshee and strikes The Anvilette from behind with a clubbing blow that immediately drops her! Like a woman possessed Rosemary's got tunnel vision, so focused on beginning to lay into Natalya, that she perhaps forgets Sister April was ringside and the second she struck down her sister, she ignited a burning fire in The Women's Champion. April tosses her title aside and dashes in the ring without hesitation and she's instantly all over Rosemary.
She tackles the challenger off her sister and starts to wail all over her!

[Mauro Ranallo]
April is like a woman possessed!

[Corey Graves]
Say what you will about April, it obvious that in some twisted way that she cares about Natalya. If Rosemary wanted to make her angry then attacking Natalya did it

There's almost a primal look in the eye of the champion as she swings and swings on Rosemary. Finally Rosemary pushes April off her and rolls out of the ring. April makes an attempt to grab her but she's already retreating up the ramp. April quickly goes to Natalya who seems unfazed by Rosemary's attack. April hugs her sister close and with hate filled eyes tries to stare a hole through Rosemary who just grins at her. April holding Natalya is the last image you see of this segment

Back to top Go down
Taco
Jobber
Taco

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017   XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 12:21 am

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 TrUXot2 XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 HLnqKYA

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017   XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 4:32 am

we go backstage to see Layla sitting at her desk ready to make an announcement.

Layla
I'm sure all of you saw what happened at the top of the show here tonight, Samoa Joe decided to decimate Wade Barrett, JBL and Sami Zayn. We had a match scheduled for tonight that would pit Samoa Joe vs Sami Zayn but unfortunately Sami Zayn wasn't cleared by the doctors to fight tonight. He was very upset and wanted to compete but sadly has suffered a minor concussion. Thats all for now, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017   XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 5:19 am

*XWL rolls on with more action as we prepare to see the OFFICIAL debut of "The Worldwide Desperado" Sami Callihan who has gotten a camera man and a mic backstage to discuss his opponent Aj Styles*

Sami Callihan
First off I'd like to start off and thank the management around here. I'd heard mostly bad things but holy shit am I impressed. They know top talent when they see it and Sami Fucking Callihan is top talent.

*Sami pauses for a second before continuing.*

Sami Callihan
When I came here I mentioned I'm here to have Match of the year classics with the top guys. AJ, guess what bud? You were one of those I named off. It's truly nothing personal but you stand in my way of greatness, titles and all around glory.

*Finishing up the segment Callihan makes one more point.*

Sami Callihan
Ya know it is funny AJ. If you think about it you are in a world of shit. here me out here for a second. You are AJ Styles. A top guy! A made man here in XWL. But me? I'm nothing! I have nothing! If I lose to you? Nobody will be surprised because of your past accomplishments. But unfortunately for you AJ It's a new Era in XWL. I don't deal in half measures I deal in absolutes. And I am absolutely going to crack your skull and batter your brains. Because I truly have nothing to lose. And everything to gain.

*Sami Wipes his hair back and pulls out a switchblade and flips its back and forth between his fingers smiling a sinister smile as he exits the picture*
Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017   XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 5:30 am

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 NWrHp7T XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 J56Lrqp

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017   XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 6:18 am

Anarchy returns from a commercial break and the camera begins it's traditional sweep across the arena which proceeds to showcase the thousands of excited members of the XWL Universe who've made the journey here tonight to watch XWL's finest do battle on Anarchy.

The marks in attendance go flying out of their seats as they hear the sound of the now iconic Bullet Club theme hitting the airwaves within the arena. The non-smarks however begin to shower the Bullet Club's theme with boo's and a few people even go as far as to risk their attendance in the audience tonight by tossing some garbage towards the stage area.

After a few moments AJ Styles makes his way through the curtain with his head down and arms extended whilst being flanked by his good brothers Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows who made their XWL returns at Downpour following AJ's triple threat match with John Cena and The Miz. The trio walk to the center of the stage, Gallows and Anderson "two sweet" each other above AJ's head whilst AJ ducks and flips his hood back causing his pyro to go off on perfect cue as normal. AJ keeps his arms extended and forms a gun taunt with each hand that points towards the ring, and as soon as he does, the trio begin to make their way down the ramp and towards the ring. Styles "too sweets" KA and Gallows on the way down the ramp whilst firing some gun taunts at any hostile members of the crowd sitting in the front row along their way.

AJ climbs the steps and walks out onto the apron where he proceeds to form the P1 logo with his gloves before turning around and entering the ring. KA and Gallows enter the ring from the other side and proceed to flank their friend and leader in the center of the ring. AJ pulls a mic out of his jacket pocket which shows that he's come prepared to address the world following The Bullet Club's shocking XWL return after 3 years at Downpour.

(AJ Styles)
I'm sure ya'll have alot of questions about what happened after the triple threat match at Downpour between Myself, Cena, and Miz. I'm sure ya'll want some sort of an explanation, ya'll want some type of reasoning as to why did things happen the way they did, about why certain things occured post match. I understand the XWL Universe wants answers, but see here's the problem, I DON'T GIVE A RATS ASS ABOUT WHAT YA'LL WANT!!!!!!!

(AJ Styles)

AJ Styles is long past the point of caring about what other people want around here, that all went out of the window after ya'll backstabbed me for the golden weasel, and if there was any glimmer of hope of me warming up to you guys again? let's just say that went straight out the window after ya'll started to hope back on the John Cena bandwagon once again. Nowadays? it's all about what WE WANT!!!! and I say WE because as you all can clearly tell, unless you're blind of course, AJ Styles is no longer alone in this ring. I am currently flanked by some good brothers, they are two of the meanest, baddest cats on the planet, they are 2 of my best friends on this earth, but their most favorite accolade of them all, is the fact that they're the current, reigning, and defending IWGP Tag Team Champions of the World!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE MACHINE GUN KARL ANDERSON and LUKE GALLOWS!!!

Outside of the cheering smarks and marks which make up about 12% of this crowd, majority of this crowd is booing AJ and his words straight out of the building.

(AJ Styles)

Ya see right there, that disrespect, that disrespect is exactly why you guys are bunch of freakin classless jerkoffs. These two guys standing beside me, they are literally the best tag team on the planet, and they have the gold back it up, yet you people, you ignorant people still have the gall to sit there and boo them. This is why I just can't take you people seriously anymore, it's not hard to tell that ya'll are talking out your assess half of the time and don't know a single thing about this business, hell you idiots chose that stupid Golden Weasel over me a few months back, that just goes to show how you people have no taste around here whatsoever.  I mean you people wouldn't know true talent if it was standing right in front of your freakin faces, so lemme let ya'll in on something, here's some free of charge facts from the Phenomenal One, the three men standing before you in this ring, are 3 of the BEST WRESTLERS IN THE WORLD TODAY, and Gallows and Anderson? they'd mop the floor with any duo that this freakin company could throw at em. You combine the greatness of Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows and you sprinkle in a bit of the Phenomenal One's Experience, his leadership and his guidance, and what you will have before you is the most unstoppable force that pro wrestling has ever seen, THE BULLET CLUB!!!!!!

AJ paces around in a mini circle whilst continuing to speak while Gallows and Anderson display huge smiles on their faces and proceed to nod in agreement with AJ whenever they feel it's appropriate.

(AJ Styles)
It's been three years since the Bullet Club was last at full strength so people automatically assume that this is just gonna be some spur of the moment type of alliance that will crumble instantly, to those of you idiots who actually believe that? I'm sorry to inform you that ya'll are sorely mistaken. Three years is a lot of time ladies and gentlemen, and although I haven't been part of the Global Bullet Club's activities over the last couple of years, I myself have been re arming and re tooling for the modern day battles that we will encounter as I know my good brothers beside me have also done. We didn't just sit on the sidelines for three years people, we kept in constant contact and our friendships grew, we just waited until we felt the time was right, and we waited for the stage to be set so that our historic return would get the recognition that it damn well deserves. Lemme make one thing abundantly clear to the masses right here, right now, This isn't the XWL of 3 years ago, this place is full of fresh new faces, guys looking to make an impact, guys with different styles and higher octane moves within their arsenal that would make some of the moves from a few years ago look like child's play. Long story short, this company is a whole new animal nowadays, but rest assured, we intend to take on this animal head on, and we're gonna tame it, one bullet at a time, cause WE ARE THE BULLET CLUB!!!!!!! AND WE ARE REALLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!

AJ Styles stops, mic to his lips, arrogant smirk rolling across his face practically saying "oh, of course he comes out now." The crowd pops as the Bullet Club turns to the stage, it lighting up with John Cena's face and images of the Cenation. As the intro comes to a close, John Cena emerges on the stage, smile on his face. He comes out across the stage arms extended, taunting to the crowd which cheers for him. Cena takes a moment, then raises a mic to his lips which is in his hand.

[John Cena]
Look what we have here! Three guys who could better be known as the BC. I'd call them bitch-ass cowards though.

Cena takes a moment, the crowd popping for the insult.

[John Cena]
Never in my life have I heard a guy that lost in his biggest match talk such a big game. But you, AJ Styles, you're one of a kind. You're the only guy that can sit in a ring and talk about how phenomenal you are between the ropes, then turn around and have two goons do your dirty work for you. And your argument against that would probably be, "they aren't goons! They're world class athletes." But you're wrong. The only thing they are called are cowards and cronies. Guys who made it big helping AJ Styles finish what he started because he couldn't do it on his own.

John Cena fixes his hat, then continues to speak.

[John Cena]
You guys want to be the bullies in the school yard, but here's the thing, I ain't ever laid down for a bully. And I ain't about to start now. You three want to hit a man after he's been through a thirty minute match? How about you hit him when he's staring you face to face? How about you hit him, right now?

With that, Cena takes off his hat, throwing it to the crowd. He follows with his shirt which is sent to a kid near the ramp. He then removes his dog tags which he kisses and tucks into his back pocket safe from harm. He raises the mic once more.

[John Cena]
You want a fight? You just got one.

Cena drops the mic and takes off running for the ring. He slides in, the crowd chanting for him as he takes off, running AJ Styles back against the ropes and over the top with a clothesline. In the moment, the rest of the Bullet Club is shocked but once AJ is eliminated from the situation, they pounce on Cena. The duo attack but Cena reacts well, pushing them back. He takes Gallows, moving him to a corner, unloading with a flurry of punches. This is stopped by Anderson appearing, hitting Cena from behind.

Cena turns around, unloading on Anderson. Unable to be contained in this moment. He beats him back, pushing him against the ropes. He whips him off and when Cena turns to catch him on the rebound he is flattened by AJ Styles who came over the top with a phenomenal forearm almost halfway across the ring. AJ stand, flipping his hair back as he barks an order at Gallows. Gallows grabs Cena, dragging him to the corner where Anderson meets them, stomping on the leader of the Cenation.

Styles moves forward, moving Anderson out of the way, wanting this for himself. After all the stress and pain that Cena has caused Styles, one can see why Styles is a tad bit upset. He begins to stomp on Cena and attack him, Gallows holding Cena in place from behind, gripping his chin tight as AJ slaps his face. Cena is slumped, and for some reason, the crowd comes to life, popping with a cheer.

From the main camera, the only thing the live audience watching at home can see from the side closest to the ramp is a steel chair slide into the ring, quickly followed by a man that is almost instantly revealed to be The Miz. But who's side is he on? Is he out here for some revenge on the Bullet Club for their post match assault just twenty four hours ago, or maybe his ire is directed towards the man that made him tap out moments prior to said assault? His alliance becomes clear in a heartbeat, leveling the closest member of the Bullet Club, Karl Anderson, with a swift but precise chair shot directly to his skull, sending him staggering backwards towards the ropes before falling out of the ring.

Gallows sees this unfold and releases Cena, rising up to his feet before making a beeline for The Miz. He changes his mind the second the steel chair is sent swinging his direction, managing to avoid it by falling backwards and rolling out of the ring, not wanting anything to do with The Miz and more specifically, the weapon in his hands. The final member remaining in the ring follows suit, not even trying to take a shot at The Miz and escapes the ring before the chair can even be swung at him.

The Miz is left standing in the ring as Cena makes it up to a knee, catching his breath while The Miz looks out towards Gallows helping Anderson up off the lightly padded floor, making their way up the ramp with AJ Styles close behind. His attention shifts towards the crowd, who are... cheering him? Caught off guard by the audience's positive reaction towards him, he hasn't noticed Cena has made it to his feet, battered and bruised, but far from broken.

Cena takes a few steps towards The Miz, placing his hand on The Miz's shoulder, causing the self proclaimed “Most Must See Superstar” to damn near remove Cena's head from his shoulders with a chair shot. But Cena's reaction time allowed him to narrowly avoid the chair. A few inches closer and Cena would have been laid out, but instead, he lifts his hands up, mouthing “Easy there, slugger,” causing The Miz to lower his weapon. Before Cena can thank The Miz for helping him out a few moments ago, this touching scene of rivals helping one another is cut short by the sound of a loud "HEY" coming over the arena sound system.

It appears as though AJ was able to get his hands on another mic from a member of the audio team positioned off to the side of the stage and now stands on the center of the stage with Gallows and Anderson by his side, all 3 men worse for wear, but still standing nonetheless.

(AJ Styles)
Looks like the two of you are best buddies all of a sudden....

Miz and Cena each turn to look at the other and although it's clear these two won't be the next big hollywood bromance, it seems pretty clear that these two have united to take down the common enemy. Miz and Cena quickly shift their attention back to the stage.

(AJ Styles)
Well we're gonna see just how strong your little newfound friendship is next week on Anarchy, see, I know our GM Layla pretty darn well, and if there's one thing she likes, it's settling things in the ring rather than her having to get involved in the situation, so guess what, seeing as I'm the face of XWL and the highest paid superstar on the roster, I'm going to use some creative ingenuity and earn that nice hefty paycheck of mines by booking 2 marquee matchups for Anarchy next week. Next week on Anarchy, let's have my man Luke Gallows over here go up against Super Cena down there and when that one's all said and done, John Cena, you ain't gon be spitting bars, you the only thing you're gonna be spitting is blood out of your mouth when my good brother over here kicks your teeth down your freakin throat!

AJ runs his hand through his hair momentarily as Cena smiles in the ring and signals for Gallows that if he wants some, he's more then welcome to come and get some right now.

(AJ Styles)
And ohhhhh yeah the second match, I almost forgot about that because Miz, quite frankly you're just a pretty forgettable guy around here. Nonetheless, next week, THE MACHINE GUN KARL ANDERSON will go one on one with The Miz. And if you don't mind Miz, I'm gonna be just blatantly honest with you here for a minute, in my personal opinion, one of the only reasons you still even have a job around here? Is because of the 18-35 year old demographic watching at home wanting to plow your wife Maryse into oblivion.

The crowd lets out a loud ohhhhhhhh as they know AJ went WAYYY over the line with his comment right there and it causes Miz to come unglued and he looks to bolt out of the ring and up the ramp but Cena holds him back and tells him "Don't do it Miz, they got the numbers man it ain't worth it, we'll get those punks."

(AJ Styles)
What's a matter Miz ya scared? C'mon, don't listen to that chump, go ahead, make your move, come up this ramp and get your ass kicked Miz, at least then I'd have some respect for ya for standing up for your woman and taking your beating like a man. C'mon Mike, ya gonna let little ol big brother Cena tell ya what to do around here these days huh? You gonna let him make all the decisions for ya now? Some man you are Mike, matter of fact, you ain't a man at all, you're a coward and you're a bitch, and it's now becoming quite obvious to me who wears the pants in your relationship Mike, and it sure as hell ain't you cause you ain't got no balls.

AJ smirks to himself and chuckles slightly as do Gallows and Anderson whilst Miz continues to fume in the ring and rightfully so to be quite honest.

(AJ Styles)
You tapped like a bitch to Cena at Downpour and now you stand by his side like a total tool, I guess the old saying proves true once more, "if you can't beat em, join em", there's only one problem Miz, the one crucial mistake that will prove to be a fatal one in your case, you chose the wrong side, you chose the side of the guy who will use you for as long as he can find use for you, he'll give you that extra 15 seconds of fame for a little while, but when he's done with ya? he'll toss you to the side like yesterday's garbage and your career will begin to spiral out of control and into a fatal free fall that you won't be able to stop. John Cena doesn't make careers Mike, he kills them, and he's gonna do the same to you. So I tell ya what, one day, when you wake up and decide that you're gonna make the smart decision to toss him to the curb before he does it to you, when you decide that Mike Mizanin is gonna grow a fresh set of balls and take the world by storm, then you're more then welcome to rectify your mistake and come and find The Bullet Club, cause we don't kill careers, we make them, one bullet at a time.....

(AJ Styles)
Cause we are THE BULLET CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(AJ Styles)
And we are..............

(AJ Styles)
REEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(AJ Styles)
Now hit our damn music....

AJ tosses the mic to the ground and the 3 members of Bullet Club share a too sweet moment on stage, after a few moments AJ switches to gun taunts aimed at Cena and Miz. Cena and Miz look on and await their respective one on one matches next week against Gallows and Anderson, Anarchy fades to a commercial break.

XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 B186778833641af6e46ca220227866c4_crop_exact

Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017   XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 7:24 am

Spot for match will post later
Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017   XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 7:25 am

Spot for promo will post later
Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017   XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 7:26 am

Spot for match will post later. (Yes I know this is the second 1 I put up)
Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017   XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 10:24 am

Deleting this one
Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017   XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 1:00 pm

Some of the crowd boo and and some of the crowd cheer, a mixed reaction for a controversial superstar truly. Dean waste no time making his way down to the ring

[Mauro Ranallo]
This man picked up not only one but two big victories over the World's Strongest man Mark Henry. They truly had a brutal match at Downpour

[Corey Graves]
I guess lightning does strike twice because Dean only barely managed to get past Henry

Dean grips his mic and slides into the ring. He walks around in circles continuously for a few moments before bringing his mics to his lips

[Dean Ambrose]
...Welcome back to the Ambrose Asylum!

Some of the crowd get off their feet and some show their distain for the Lunatic Fringe

[Dean Ambrose]
I don't know if you've been watching but I've been KICIKING ASSES AND TAKING NAMES HERE LATELY! I told everyone that I was coming back here for a fight and god have I've been given that fight. First the Undertaker and then Mark Henry twice in a row? I'm hurt bad people. I'm hurting bad from my battles with those two. But unlike people in the back I don't try to run from the pain. No I relish in it. Black eyes and bruised arms! But no matter how much I get hurt or people try to keep me down, I get back up. Because you can't get me down, you can't keep Dean Ambrose down!

There's a look in Ambrose's eye that makes it look like he truly believes it

[Dean Ambrose]
I say what I'll do and I do what I say. And what I say right now? I say that this is my ring again. I say that this is Ambrose's show and I say that Sydal? Seth? Brock, Broken Matt, AJ, and of those guys? They're good. But I'm the best. In XWL, in all of North America, heck, I think you could call me the best in the world at this point. I-

[Corey Graves]
Oh my god Mauro, it's punk. We haven't seen him since a few weeks before Downpour when he made his new intentions clear.

[Mauro Ranallo]
You couldn't be more right Corey, I'm not sure if it was punk getting in his head, or simply being outmatched, but either way last night we got a new Intercontinental champion. But the question is Corey, what is he doing out here now?

The crowd explodes as The Best In The World walks out from behind the curtain. Not only does Ambrose have a look of disgust, but as does Punk. His eyes narrow as they meet those of the "Lunatic Fringe" as he begins to make his way down the ramp, not even acknowledging the sea of cheering fans. In one hand he holds a microphone prepared to have a "battle of wits" with Dean. Finally he makes it to the ring and climbs the steel steps before stepping through the ropes. He pauses for a moment as he and Ambrose stare into each others souls, almost as if each of them waiting for the other to say what's on their mind. Finally CM Punk breaks the silence.

{CM Punk}
How dare you. How dare you come out here and boast about beating a jobber "not once but twice". How dare you call this ring "your ring". HOW DARE YOU CALL YOURSELF THE BEST IN THE WORLD! You come out here Dean and you tell these people your the best, I on the other hand come out here and prove it. It turns my stomach to think that you can even believe the lies you tell not only yourself, but these people. You see Dean it wasn't you who went 6 months without being pinned or submitted, it was me. It wasn't you who was the longest reigning Elite champion in XWL history,  it was me. You call yourself the best but was it you carried this company on his back for six months? Again me. It's always been me.

The crowd goes completely silent as the "bombshell" was just dropped. Punk wipes the edges of his mouth with his hand before using the other to pull his few ruffled hairs on his head back into place.

{CM Punk}
Now understand this Dean, I may not like you, but I damn sure respect your in ring ability. You come out here just like me and bust your ass week after week just to prove that you are that damn good. But to come out here and say that your the best is just simply put, nothing more than a lie. Your not the best in XWL, your not the best in North America, and you damn sure not the best in the world because there can only be one, and your looking at him.

Dean rubs his eyes not once but twice. He looks around bewildered and it seems he is in genuine shock

[Dean Ambrose]
Wha-Is...is that you CM Punk?! Hey everyone, it's CM PUNK! The man who went without a loss for six months! And how did that story end? Oh yeah, you got squashed by Lesnar in record breaking time didn't you? Yeah that how I remembered that's how it ended. If you were such the great wrestler that you claimed to be then you would have went back after your title. But you didn't. Because you talked all that trash and you got humbled in front of the whole world. Not easy to bounce back from that is it? Hey no shame man, I lost too. The difference is I got back up swinging and asked for fights. I fought my way onto Downpour and had a pretty good match with Henry. If he's such a "Jobber" i'd like to see you take him on. You didn't get us swinging, you moped and didn't take credit for your loss. But you go no problem interrupting me and trying to throw some facts around right?

Dean paces back and forth, wiping some hair from his eyes as he keeps his eyes on Punk

[Dean Ambrose]
Let me throw some facts your way. Over a year ago I defeated you in Hell in a Cell to defend MY World title. And when you beat all those people in those six months, my name was never once on that list. Because I'm not like all your other victims. I'm Dean Ambrose!

The crowd gets a little rise out of the venom coming out of the lunatic's voice

[Dean Ambrose]
I'm not someone that you're just gonna assault with your big words cause you think you're smarter than everyone. And I'm definitely not gonna back down when you come out to the ring and try to challenge my claim. I've never said something I didn't believe. So I guess the only way to prove me wrong is if you pony up and decide to fight me right? You and I, the middle of this ring, tonight?

The crowd likes the sound of Ambrose vs CM Punk! Dean cracks a couple of his knuckles and his neck as he tries to stare a hole right through the heart of CM Punk before Punk grows a smirk on his face.

{CM Punk}
You want to fight me? Here? Tonight? Then that's what you'll get...

The crowd explodes even louder with excitement. they all cheer and begin chanting for Dean or Punk. Punk cracks his knuckles as he prepares for a fight while dean does the same. as the two men stare each other down waiting for the other to make the first move, suddenly as it seems dean will be the one to begin this, he takes a step toward Punk but without hesitation Punk turns around and climbs through the ropes and down onto the floor. the crowd Boo's as Punk just smiles up at dean. He raises the mic to his mouth.

{CM Punk}
If this is to happen it'll be on my terms, not yours. I'll be seeing you real soon Dean...

Punk throws the mic as he reaches ot his arms before yelling...

{CM Punk}
Best In The World!

Some of the crowd boo but the loyal CM Punk fans still cheer as Punk and Dean stare each other down and Anarchy fades to a commercial break.
Back to top Go down
Frowonder
Mid Card
Frowonder

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017   XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 1:07 pm

XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 Maxresdefault

XWL returns to the image of CM Punk waiting in the ring for his opponent. His music sounds loudly in the arena as some fans sing along. Punk waits patiently as the mood in the arena begins to shift from happy and up beat to a full rage of a packed crowd. The mood violently changed when this theme hit...

At the sound of the music, smoke floods the stage from above the entrance and shortly following: The Best DAMN Wrestler in the industry, Edge walks out as aggressive as ever and establishes his presence by going to both ends of the stage to mock the crowd. The feedback Edge received only made him smile as the XWL Universe booed as hard as they could and it kept intensifying as he made his march to the ring. The fans close to the ramp could be seen spitting they were shouting so much and the words from their lips could be read very well, and they weren't too pretty, but Edge kept his head high with a smile as he planted his feet on the middle of the ramp

XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 Entrance%2B2

As Edge stepped into the ring for action the crowd only got angrier and the boo's got even louder and louder as he taunted, when Edge's music finally stopped playing the only thing that could be heard was the fans passionate hatred to the Rated R Superstar that turned his back on them-- not even the commentary team could be heard talking over them. But despite how the fans felt, both Punk and Edge were in their corners ready for battle and there was nothing that could stop them now.

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 WJJDMgHXWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 RpkLp1e

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Frowonder
Mid Card
Frowonder

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017   XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 1:37 pm

Normal Match

Champion vs Champion
XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 LJJPmNWXWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 Y0w5yKa

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
GamerShane31
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017   XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 4:30 pm

We come back from commercial break to see a beautiful set table in the middle of the ring with a back drop provided to add scenery to this WONDERFUL dinner.

.:Corey Graves:.
Ladies, and Gentlemen it is time for Matt Hardy's Broken Dinner Coronation!

.:Mauro Ranallo:.
Look at this set up! It's perfect for a King.

A Broken King to be exacted! The only thing that I can see that is missing is a beautifully crafted centerpiece.

Reby Hardy, dressed beautiful, is holding Prince Maxel alongside with Senor Benjamin, who is holding a microphone, and wearing a nice tuxedo, steps out onto the stage with big smiles on their faces.

AHH! The royal Hardy family has arrived, but wait... where is our King?

Senor Benjamin raises the microphone up to his mouth, and begins to speak.

.:Senor Benjamin:.
Buenas noches a todos!(Good evening everyone!)

A mixed crowd reaction for Senor Benjamin as he greets the XWL.

We are very proud of Mister Hardy, and his accomplishment at Downpour. He has done something that his previous state of mind couldn't do. I have seen the things this great man can do that is why I believe he is very fitting for the role of King here. He can do exceptional things, and yet he still finds time to taking care of his loving wife, and Prince Maxel himself. He works as hard as I do yet you people still boo this man do you realize he is here to fight for you? I bet you never heard of a King that wanted to defend his land by himself with no army backing him up? Not even the great Carlos The First A.K.A The Holy Roman Emperor could fill the shoes of The Broken King.

A slight smirk crosses the face of Senor Benjamin

I mean did you see what our King did when that peasant, Brother Scodrick, did not follow orders? He was dealt with, and we won't see him for some time now. I have heard your whispers, and yet you blame The Broken King for what happened to Brother Scodrick. Let me ask you this did Scodrick listen to the King? He had an opportunity to comply, but did he... no. Scodrick got exactly what he deserved.

Senor Benjamin hands the mic over to Reby

.:Reby Hardy:.
Indeed he did. You see what I find funny is R Truth had this tremendous hype built around him as he was doing exactly what Matt Sydal was doing, but you people didn't even realize that he was a thief. Yet, you all still cheered him that is rich, but you all boo the man who took out the thief. Don't you see a problem with that? Are you all delusional? Maybe Eli Drake is right maybe all of you are dummies...

The crowd boos, and Reby rolls her eyes as she hears the boos pour from the crowd

.:Reby Hardy:.
Oh so you people don't like being talked to when their is reason behind your King's actions. Maybe by the end of this dinner you all will appreciate my husband, and your King just a bit more so without further delay I present to all of you... The Broken King, Matt Hardy.

The Broken King emerges from behind the curtain, the fans boo with sight of Broken Matt, with his arms extended, and the world title around his waist.

There he is OUR KING! Boy does that title look just right around him doesn't it!

The Broken King shakes hands with Senor Benjamin, and both men nod to each other. He then walks over to his beloved wife, and kisses her upon her lips, and then tussles the hair of Prince Maxel. He then turns to the ring, and sees the DELIGHTFUL set up for him. A smiles arises upon his face as he begins his walk down the ramp with his family behind him.

This shall be a night to remember folks!

The Broken King climbs up the steel steps, and opens the ropes for Senor Benjamin, and his wife. They both enter the ring, and then The Broken King looks around confused, and grabs the mic, and speaks

.:The Broken King Matt Hardy:.
Where is the notorious Brother Nero?

As one might have come to expect from Brother Nero at this point, all of the lights in the arena suddenly shot off for a couple of seconds before turning back on. Once the arena is again illuminated, Brother Nero is seen sitting at the table with his hands crossed and staring straight ahead. His head turns back towards the Broken King and he smiles a wide, toothy grin.

-Brother Nero-
I'm right here Brother.

WONDERFUL! Everyone is accounted for! Please everyone sit sit.

The Broken King follows his wife's footsteps, and pulls the chair out for her. Reby sits on the chair, and The Broken King being the gentlemen he is pushes the chair forward for his lovely lady.

Look at that Mauro he is King, but still takes the time to show Reby that he cares.

He looks at the center of the table as if something is missing.

Oh he noticed there is no centerpiece...

The Broken King takes the title off of his waist, and places it at the center of the table. He abruptly extends his arms out wide, and great smile upon his face then yells.

Delightful!!!

That was ingenious! He fixed the problem himself!

That title completes the whole scenery by being placed there.

Now I want to thank all of you for coming to the night of my glorious coronation, and a wondrous feast has been prepared for the Royal Family on the day of this special occasion. Now let us be served! Brother Nero I do hope you enjoy the beans that are in fact green! The Seven Deities declare them a delicacy, and they are truly delicious.

At that moment chefs begin walking down the ramp with serving trays. With all kinds of different foods.

-Brother Nero-
Green beans are quite delicious.

Brother Nero quickly jumps to his feet and turns towards Broken Matt.

-Brother Nero-
OH NO! Brother! They call!

Brother Nero runs out of the ring and runs up the ramp and through the curtains. A look of confusion smacks onto the face of the Broken King.

Who is calling? What is happening right now?

The occupants of the ring continue to look towards the curtain in confusion. After about 10 seconds of inactivity, Broken Matt shrugs and begins to speak again.

Maybe it wa-

Someone vaguely resembling Brother Nero comes sprinting out of the curtain and down the ramp, grabbing a turkey leg from a tray before jumping into the ring and sliding over the table and landing in front of the newly crowned King. Some plates and other various utensils go flying off of the table and clatter onto the mat.

-ITCHWEEED-
HOLLEEEYYSHITITSITCHWEEEDWITHTHREEE'S!GETWITITBOY!IAMHEREANDTHEPARTYISTOO!

ITCHWEEED takes a bite of the turkey leg and starts chewing noisily.

-ITCHWEEED-
THATSSOMEDAMNGOODCHICKEN!

Ahhh... Well it is delightful to have you aboard Itchweeed with three e's.

The chefs enter the ring, and begin place the serving trays all over the table. One of the chefs picks up the plates that were dropped to the floor by itchweeed.

Please par take in any of the food you see before you Itchweeed with three e's. Now on to the reason why we have gathered here tonight as I take rightful spot as King of XWL.

Fans begin to boo as they are reminded of R Truth's loss to Broken Matt Hardy.

I do not understand you peasants. You boo me? Yet you all are the same people that voted me most likely to succeed, and look you all were right!

The camera zooms in on the World Title that has The Broken King engraved on the title.

I did succeed. I dethroned Brother Scodrick as winning that title went straight to his head, because after he won the title he went a mute. He thought he was to good for all of you. Yet somehow you all thought it was still a good idea to cheer him? That right there is BULLSHIT.

The Broken King takes his place at head of the table, but the chair he is sitting is no ordinary chair it is a throne he laugh as he gets comfortable.

What is a king without his throne? A man with no class! Just like all of you OBSOLETE mules in attendance here tonight.

The boos grow. A few servers get into the ring, and begin serving the food then placing them upon the Royal Families plates.

Everyone may I say something before we take part in this DELIGHTFUL meal?

The Royal Family shakes their heads, and Itchweeed head bangs up, and down like he is at a rock concert.

Thank you my loving family, and Itchweeed. I want to say this is a big moment in history for the Hardy name, because myself nor the notorious Brother Nero have never achieved these great heights within any company ever before. Now that I sit here at the very top of the world. I am going to show you all what a King truly is. As I have said before I shall have no army to defend my territory if anyone dares try to attack my land they shall be in store for a very rude awakening when I strike, because just like I did to Brother Scodrick they shall be DELETED as well. So I say if anyone does dare have the balls to try, and step up to The Broken King you should consider yourself a dead man as it shall be considered an act of treason.

The very second Sydal's music sounds throughout the building, the audience comes alive screaming in excitement, a feeling of excitement that is not shared by The Broken Family, who immediately sneer at the stage over this interruption of their celebratory dinner.

What kind of man interrupts dinner?!

A man none other than The Golden One himself, Matt Sydal! The man that let's not forget, ended the career of Leo Kruger at Downpour.

So what, that gives him the right to barge in here like he owns the place?

Unlike most nights, there isn't a delay of graphics, or fancy lighting tricks, no it's straight to business for The Golden Ticket. A single spotlight hued in gold casts down on the stage as Matt Sydal steps out, dressed in jeans, a metallic gold button down, with a black loosely knotted tie. Dressed somewhat for the occasion, as if he expected to be invited, and when he wasn't introduced, he took matters into his own hands. Standing at the top of the ramp, he adjusts his tie, dusts his gold shirt off and motions for The Hardy Family to hold on a second. Reaching into his back pocket, he pulls out an XWL microphone, with a gold base and his "Golden Ticket" logo plastered on the front. His palm taps it causing an obnoxious patting sound that makes The Champion, his wife, brother, and Senor Benjamin grow more irritated at his display of rudeness, then further his obnoxiousness with a clearing of the throat directly into said microphone. After gathering his composure, just as one of the guests in the ring were about to speak up themselves, he starts to speak.

[Matt Sydal]
Pardon the interruption your majesty, but...I can't help but feel like, you know....maybe you, forgot something? Like, MY INVITE?

He mumbles "Rude much?" under his breath, then continues.

[Matt Sydal]
But that's okay, you wanna have a family dinner in the middle of the ring, and leave out The Greatest Gold Damn Superstar to set foot in this company, that's your prerogative. Just like it's my prerogative to spoil said dinner because rudeness deserves rudeness, and you could stand there and say, are you really that petty? And to that, I say look no further than AJ STYLES, THE QUOTE UNQUOTE "FACE OF XWL."

A noticeable groan from Sydal echoes from the microphone as his eyes roll at having to refer to AJ as that.

[Matt Sydal]
He tried to end my career, left me hobbled on one leg, and I was SO PETTY, HOW PETTY WAS I? I WAS SO PETTY THAT ON ONE FREAKIN' LEG, I TOLD THE DOCTORS TO GO TO HELL, HOPPED INTO THAT RING AT BREAKTHROUGH, AND BEAT BOTH THE BEAST, AND HIS BITCH TO BECOME WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

He pauses as the building follows with loud cheers, the fans remember that quite well as that very journey made him go from most hated, to most beloved in all of XWL.

[Matt Sydal]
Leo Kruger. The Dominant Hunter that made a grave mistake, when he SCREWED me out of winning The World Heavyweight Championship over a month ago. What did my pettiness lead me to do? Well, end his career of course, what else? When a man shows you disrespect, you make him regret that decision, not for a mere moment, no....for the rest of their life. So I hate to barge in here and bring the mood down with my pettiness, but....MAYBE NEXT TIME WHEN YOU HOST A DINNER, WITH BEANS OF GREEN, YOU'LL REMEMBER TO INVITE THE SUPERSTAR OF THE YEAR!

After finishing his mini rant, he reaches in his other back pocket, and as it's been with him since the day he was awarded it, it's here with him tonight, his Slammy Award for Superstar of The Year. He sets it down in front of him and continues.

[Matt Sydal]
So you ask, what will my pettiness lead me to do to you in response to this grave injustice of excluding THE GOLDEN ONE? Well, take "your" World Heavyweight Championship of course!

A huge wave of approval from the fans echoes as The Broken Family defiantly snarls. Sydal picks up his Slammy and starts to walk down the ramp before stopping and continuing to speak.

[Matt Sydal]
Look, you know it's fun to play pretend, and walk out here, have your fancy dinner, and act as if you're some type of "king" but don't get it twisted Matthias, you're not my king or THEIRS! It takes more than a crown, a crown that's been relegated to a centerpiece at that, to be king. You have to have respect, and considering the most prestigious honor in ALL of professional wrestling is two seconds away from smelling like bad leftovers and cheap wine, it's not a question of respect because you don't HAVE IT! Not even for your brother, who by the way Jeff, notice how he conveniently acted as if YOU WEREN'T A FORMER WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION JUST TO PLAY UP HIS OWN EGO? I mean I know it was forever ago, like...forever, since you were relevant, like, I'm talking years, on top of years, on top of years, and you'd have to dust off the record book that even shows that was a thing, and then you'd nearly gag on the dust in the air, as you're throwing a coughing fit because it's been so long that it's just accumulated piles and piles of it...and then in the middle of coughing you accidentally tear the page in half so you have to find some tape to put it back together, BUT after all that there you would see JEFF HARDY...WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION! Some brother you are, here he is sitting through this dinner to honor you, and you can't honor him for all of 5 seconds by reminding everyone that once upon a time ago he actually mattered? How self-centered can you be? And coming from me, that says a lot.

Onward down the ramp, he reaches the end of it, stopping again as he looks around at the setting in front of him.

[Matt Sydal]
See, while you pretend to be "king" I'm not only an actual king, check the record books, former King of The Ring. But I'm a bit of a, uh...what's the term? Ah, yes....KINGSLAYER! AJ Styles? You could say I DELETED him. Leo Kruger? The KING OF THE HUNT? THE MAN THAT ALWAYS GET HIS MARK? RENDERED OBSOLETE! I don't just say I'm going to do something, I DO IT! And I do it without any "deities" or torturing my own flesh and blood on live television until they become not only a slave to myself but their own insanity. I keep it simple, and simply put? You have what I want, nay...you have what belongs to me, and maybe if I had been extended a place at the Broken Dinner, I'd have waited until next week to do this, I mean those beans of green do smell divine. BUT, Noooo you didn't do that, did you? EVEN ITCHY OF WEEED WITH THREE E'S GOT INVITED, AND YOUR FELLOW SLAMMY AWARD WINNER, THE ONLY ONE THAT CARRIES HIS AROUND EVERY WEEK AND DOESN'T LET IT COLLECT DUST ON A MANTLE LIKE THE HISTORY BOOK CONTAINING JEFF HARDY'S ACCOMPLISHMENTS COULDN'T GET AN INVITE? The disrespect is just....NOT WONDERFUL OR DELIGHTFUL! So as the host of this "party" its your job to see to it that your guests, EVEN IF THEY HAD TO INVITE THEMSELVES! Have a good time, and at this point, the only way I'm going to have a good time is if I'm leaving that ring World Heavyweight Champion. So, I Sir Petty, challenge you Sir Broken, to a World Heavyweight Championship Match RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW! THROW ON A REFEREE SHIRT REBBY BECAUSE DADDY'S GOT A KINGDOM TO LOSE!

Broken Matt stands up as Reby stands up very angrily, and he sits her down then turns his attention to Matt Sydal.

Brother Sydal... I'd knew you'd come into my territory trying to talk down to me, and Brother Nero. I also know your here to try to take what is rightfully mine.

The Broken King pauses for a brief moment then starts talking once again.

This land was blessed upon me by The Seven Deities. After beating Brother Scodrick they whispered to me this land is yours for the taking. Rule it. Become King, and defend your land so you may leave an incredible legacy for Prince Maxel.

The Broken King smiles as he turns his attention towards Prince Maxel

So his future may shine bright, and when I become old and weary he shall take my place on thy throne.

The Broken King looks at the corner of his eye, and sees Itchweeed sitting there. He waves with a big leg of chicken in his hand which cause The Broken King to chuckle to himself before he continues.

As you have mentioned Jeff Hardy he does not exist anymore. I took his very essence when I DELETED him. He is erased from the history book, and the man you see before me here today is better than what he was previously. Now as for myself I have earned this.

The Broken King appears to be very angry now.

ALL OF IT! YOU CAN NOT SAY THAT I HAVEN'T! I fought, and fought, and fought to stay alive in the Final Stand-Off until I was the last man standing which guaranteed me a World Heavyweight Title shot. I understand that that maniac hunter interrupted your match, and your guaranteed another opportunity at the World Heavyweight title, but that doesn't mean you can challenge The Broken King whenever. So as for your little challenge you have laid before your King I accept, but it's not happening tonight, and if you think that you're as foolish as these peasants that surround me. I get to choose when this takes place, because this is my land. So my choice is July 3rd at CyberSlam. The Broken King shall defend his land, and throne as you step forward for a challenge.

The Broken King extends his right arm

Now before we do battle how about you join us for this incredible dinner? If you are interested please do hurry the food may grow cold, and The King HATES cold food...

[Matt Sydal]
You keep using that word, but you don't really seem to know what it means. If you were a REAL "King" you'd prove it the second you were challenged, because how dare some "peasant" waltz into your kingdom and insist you weren't who you say you are. But instead, you throw your weight around, and say we do this when you say we do it, which implies one thing. You're scared that all the deities in the world won't be able to save you from the fate that awaits you when you and I step in that ring, I mean need I remind you that I've pinned you not once, but TWICE over the course of the last several months? And you know what, you SHOULD be afraid. I'm the man that just ended another man's career, a man that challenged me to put my own on the line against his, and why? Because he was so confident in his ability, in who he was, that the possibility of failing never crossed his mind, no...to him...he saw a weakling pretending to be more in front of him, and he found out how wrong he was when in the blink of an eye, he was lying on that mat, staring up at the ceiling as I crashed down with the most Golden of Star Presses. You can say you'll be different, they always do, but at Cyberslam, I'll do what I do best, conquer. Now, since I've gotta wait for my rematch, and I've got nothing else to do tonight, as awkward as it may be having dinner with the enemy, I'm hungry so....screw it, I'm in!

Lifting the ring skirt up, he reaches under the ring pulling out a steel chair, The Hardy Family cautiously stares as he slides into the ring chair in hand, then tries to ease the tension motioning he was simply getting a seat. Slowly he pulls the chair out setting it down and then takes a seat, laying his Slammy down at his feet.

[Matt Sydal]
Ah how DELIGHTFUL, nothing like a "Last Supper" to spell the impending fall of a Kingdom am I right?

The Broken King chuckles to himself with Sydal's response.,

Not awkward at all Brother Sydal. As they say keep your friends close... but your enemies closer.

A smile of confidence builds upon the face of The Broken King.

I shall tell you this Matthew come time for our match at CyberSlam not only shall I win, but it shall make my Kingdom grow stronger. Now..

The Broken King snaps his fingers, and the servers bring out an expensive bottle of wine then pours five glasses of wine. Each get handed to an adult at the table. Then The Broken King stands to his feet with his wine glass high into the air.

A toast is in order for this beautiful moment between all of us here.

The Broken King walks around the table, and grabs his title then raises it in the air then brings it back down, and places it it on his shoulder.

It's also all about this, and the ongoing will to protect my KINGDOM! Cheers!

The Broken King takes a big drink from his wine glass, as does everyone else, except for Sydal who being a connoisseur of fine wine, obviously... takes a sniff of it, gives a look of indifference and raises his glass.

[Matt Sydal]
Not exactly my kind of "toast" I was thinking more like, you throw the word "obsolete" around an awful lot, but soon at Cyberslam...you yourself will be proven "obsolete" when I press "delete" on your reign as World Heavyweight Champion. Because as we've established, when I want something? All the deities in the world, won't stop me from taking it. So here's to them, here's to you, here's to ME THE NEXT WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION, now that's something we can all drink to.

He takes a sip of the wine as the other guests roll their eyes, but the second the wine enters his mouth, he overdramatically spits it back out, RIGHT INTO THE FACE OF REBY HARDY! She shrieks out enraged as her husband The Broken King orders someone to fetch her a napkin of wiping. Sydal groans "WHAT THE HELL KIND OF MONSTROSITY DISGUISED AS WINE IS THIS?" he exclaims, all while Reby's throwing a fit, she throws her plate at Sydal, who ducks it and looks offended shouting "WHAT KIND OF PERSON THROWS THEIR PLATE AT SOMEONE? A PLATE THAT HAD BEANS OF GREEN, DO YOU THINK THOSE GROW ON TREES? BECAUSE THEY DON'T, THEY GROW IN THE GROUND!" This "dinner" has clearly taken a turn for the worse, and as everyone grows disgruntled, they rise up from their seats.

Before anymore chaos can erupt, The Broken Kings queen lets out a terrified yell.

What the hell?

Oh my god! What is that!?

Reby is frozen in place. Not due to the spilt wine and beans of green. No. Its due to the massive hand that has broken through the ring mat and gripping her ankle. She screams as she tries to get away, but the grip is too tight tight.

Some one needs to protect the Queen!

Matt starts to go to rush to her, but Nero stops him and goes in his steed. He grabs Reby, trying to get her away. And what do you know, he succeeds. But not due to his helpful hands. Oh no no no. It was due to the fact that another arm had come up and grabbed onto him instead. Both hands now, on the ankles of Nero.

What kind of monster is this!?

As if to answer, the arms tug violently on Nero, causing him to fall to the mat. Matt holds onto Reby and looks on in horror as Nero begins to be dragged into the the hole. Sydal takes a sip of the horrible wine, not knowing what to do. Nero claws and yells fr hemp as he gets dragged deeper and deeper. Sydal decides to take action, followed by Matt. But before they can get to Nero he disappears completely into the hole, just as the lights go out.

Oh god, what now?

The arena remains dark, just as the titantron screens blasts white noise. Its screen white and static filled. The noise begins to die down, followed by a rhythmic heart beat

With each beat the screen goes black and white a picture flashing, causing a strobe effect. Making the movements in the ring look like stop motion.

XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 Tumblr_n0xx70NfBF1rd215yo1_500

Suddenly a massive beast begins to slowly emerge from the hole in the ring. His motions unnatural looking due to the strobe effect. Slowly it pulls itself up. Matt singles for the rest of the party to leave the ring and they do. Him and Sydal look on.

XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 Tumblr_o4ka3v7TnF1u82q0to1_500

What is that!

The hulking mass stands up. It appears to have a skull for a face

Who is that!?

As if on cue

XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 Tumblr_mnw4zosuye1s3igp0o1_500

The arena goes completely dark again.

The lights come on as Braun Strowman stands in the ring. His face painted to that of a skull, his clothing different yet familiar.

Its Braun Strowman!

Before anyone can react, Strowman charges Sydal and Hardy. Knocking chairs out of the way like a raging bull. He big boots Hardy to the mat as Sydal charges him. But before Sydal can do anything, Strowman grabs him and launches him up into the air. But instead of catching him, he lets him hit the mat hard. Before Sydal can regain himself Strowman hauls his leg back and delivers a hard kick to Sydals stomach, sending him a few feet across the ring, as the crowd boos.

Why is he doing this!?

Before Strowman can do anything else, Broken Matt hits him across the back of the head with a chair. Strowman doesn't flinch, instead slowing turning around. Matt goes the hit him again, but Strowman knocks the chair out of his hands. Strowman charges and goes for a clothesline but Matt ducks. Strowman keeps his momentum and hits the ropes. Just as Matt turns around Strowman comes back with a hard lariat, knocking Matt to the ground. Strowman slowly looks around and smiles as the crowd doesn't know how to react. He leans down and grabs Matt by the neck and lifts him up to his feet.

Not the king!

He gets ready to go for a choke slam but turns his head just as Sydal launches himself off the ropes, springboarding to Strowman. But Strowman gets his free arm out and grabs Sydal by the neck too. The crowd boos as Strowman lifts them both up, chokeslaming them through the dinner table as food and drink go everywhere.

He is trying to kill them?

Strowman leans down again, and grabs Sydal by the waist of his pants, and collar of his shirt. He lifts him high above his head and turns, facing the announce table.

Ah...

He begins to run across the ring before throwing Sydal over the ropes and through the air.

Holy Sh-

Before he can finish the audio gets cut off as Sydal crashes though the table knocking them back. Sydal lays motionless. Strowman turns his attention back to the Broken King. He walks over to him and grabs him by the hair and starts to drag him towards the hole in the ring. Along the way he kicks Sydals Slammy out of the ring. He stands over the hole and lifts Hardy up into a vertical suplex. He hold him for what seems like forever, he smiles. He flips him and ctaches his legs slamming him down into a powerbomb into the hole with a sick thud. But Hardy doesn't go all the way in. His top half stick out, his back flat on the mat, his head to the side. His legs in the hole. He truly is the Broken King. Strowman reaches down and grabs the XWL title. He places a foot on the side of Mat'ts face before raining the title high over his head. He grins followed by a roar as XWL fades off the air
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017   XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017
Page 1 of 1