Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Eye For An Eye: 9/19/2014 - 9/26/2014

Go down 
+11
Twysted
Moontan
Adam
Dash
Jimmy
Nitro
T-Roll
TheFilthParade
TheKrzyOne
DieCobros
P.R Son
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Eye For An Eye: 9/19/2014 - 9/26/2014   XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 5:00 pm

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 XtxFZqJ

Live from - Scottrade Center, St. Louis, Missouri

Deadline Time - 4:30 PM EST

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 LiOO4ob

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 OZ4ZyCo

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 9lfqG0O

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 XAQTxGo

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 CIjLQpz

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 6x9Iyvy

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 ZVw3Csd

Back to top Go down
DieCobros
Jobber
DieCobros

PostSubject: Re: XWL Eye For An Eye: 9/19/2014 - 9/26/2014   XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:55 pm

We turn to the announce table where all of them look happy to be here tonight, with the exception of Cole, who looks a little......off kilter. Nevertheless, he starts things off.

Michael Cole:
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Eye for an Eye, LIVE from The Scottrade Center in St. Louis, Missouri! I'm Michael Cole here with my broadcast partners Jim Ross and Jerry "The King" Lawler.

Jim Ross:
From the way the past couple of weeks have been, this is sure to be one hell of a show!

Jerry Lawler:
We've got Roman Reigns, Karl Anderson, and Drew McIntyre lined up in a triple threat for the US title, we've got two "friends" in Sheamus and Tomko facing each other for the Intercontinental Championship, AND we've also got the Elimination Chamber for the World Heavyweight Championship. Oh, and who can forget the DIVAS!

Jim Ross:
Not to mention Sami Zayn taking on KENTA in a rematch of last week's battle, Paul Heyman's client Cesaro taking on Chris Jericho in a steel cage, and an Elimination Chamber 6 Man Tag Team contest with The Wyatt Family against Adam Cole, Alex Shelley, and a mystery partner!

Jerry Lawler:
You know I love surprises, J.R.! Hey Michael, what's wrong? It looks like you woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

Cole is still looking a little off his game here, bouncing a pen on the announce table repeatedly. He sighs before proceeding.

Michael Cole:
Ladies and gentlemen, it has come to my attention recently that we are having a returning superstar in just a minute, a former two time World Heavyweight Champion, and, you know what? I hate him, I hate him so much that I won't even say anything else about him.

Jim Ross:
Well, who is it?

Michael Cole:
You'll see. Any second now.

Silence from the announce team for a few moments.......

The crowd starts roaring as soon as they hear Del Rio's theme, ecstatic that he's coming back ever since disappearing after Uprising.

Jim Ross:
YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!

Michael Cole:
Ugh. I hate this goody two shoes.

Jerry Lawler:
It's Mexico's Greatest Export! He's finally back!

Ricardo Rodriguez steps out with a mic in his hand. He begins to announce his loyal friend and former 2 time World Heavyweight Champion.

Ricardo Rodriguez:
Señoras y señores, muestran un poco de respeto a ese hombre que representa Honor, que representa a la clase ¿Y quién representa el futuro de la XWL Él es la esencia de la excelencia! Su futuro campeón mundial de peso pesado!
Él es.....

ALBERTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLL

RRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrriiiiOooOO!!!

Alberto Del Rio finally arrives at the stage with a thunderous ovation. The man smiles wide, as he realizes that the people have missed him after he left so very long ago. He walks down to the ring, pointing to all the fans who are cheering him. He walks up the steel steps, walks down the apron, and enters the ring, while Ricardo follows suit. Ricardo hands Del Rio his mic and Alberto begins to speak.

Alberto Del  Rio:
Hola, people of Saint Louis, Missouri! My name is Alberto Del Rio!

Alberto smiles as he knows that his fans know what he's about to say.

Alberto Del  Rio:
BUT YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT!

Del Rio and Ricardo laugh as the fans cheer him on.

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 Normal_wwe_friday_night_smackdown_2011_04_22_720p_hdtv_x264-kyr_mkv_004296725

Alberto Del  Rio:
It's been a very long period of time since the last time you all saw me competing in the ring. After Dean Ambrose beat me and took my World Heavyweight Championship, I wanted to go back to my beautiful ranch in México! With all my cars, wealth, and my loyal friend Ricardo, I decided to sit back and relax. I wanted to make sure that I'd rest up, so that I could be 100% when I would finally come back. In the meantime, I've been catching up lately with what's been going on! We have had the World Heavyweight Championship change hands multiple times, from one superstar to the other, fighting and fighting to keep their titles with them.......The scene certainly has become a lot more exciting lately, and then I noticed something......

Jim Ross:
I have a bad feeling about this.

Jerry Lawler:
You and me both, J.R.

Del Rio looks to be serious for a moment.

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 Normal_wwe_friday_night_smackdown_2011_04_22_720p_hdtv_x264-kyr_mkv_004298961

Alberto Del  Rio:
You see, over the past couple of months I've been gone, I've seen people posting on the internet and other places about how much they miss this and that person, what they would do just to see a certain superstar compete in one more match. But you know what I have noticed? I've seen that absolutely nobody talks about how much they want El Patron, Alberto Del Rio, to come back to XWL. I didn't see all of you show support for me. Instead, I keep seeing people calling me "boring" and "dumb". Is this what I get for being a two time World Heavyweight Champion? Is this what I get for showing my love and support for you stupid perros? I worked my trasero off each and every week just so I can make the people in attendance and those watching at home happy! I was an honest man with good intentions, a fighting champion, I am a man who has cojones. But it doesn't matter, doesn't it? It doesn't matter what I say, because all of you cabrons have turned your backs on me. I am supposed to be your hero, but I guess you all don't want to see that. Instead, how about Ricardo and I turn our backs on you and talk to you the way you talk to me? It's only fair, right perros?

Jerry Lawler:
Are you kidding me? Didn't he see or hear how these Saint Louis fans showed their respect for him?

Michael Cole:
.....You know, I'm starting to like this guy.

Jim Ross:
I thought you hated him with a passion.

Michael Cole:
I don't know what you're talking about.

Del Rio pauses as the crowd boos him intensely. Del Rio shakes his head in disapproval, as if he also has some regret in saying what he has to say, but it must be done.

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 Normal_wwe_friday_night_smackdown_2011_04_22_720p_hdtv_x264-kyr_mkv_004296525

Alberto Del  Rio:
I'm not stupid, people. I see you all for what you really are: A bunch of idiotic, hypocritical putos who want nothing more than to bring México's Greatest Export down. I came here because I respected you people, and all I wanted was for you to respect me. Respecto is a two way street, but I guess the other way was blockaded by you morons. So you see, I don't need you people anymore. I have almost everything I need in my life that all of you can't afford. I've got the most expensive and luxurious cars, I have the ranch in México, I have almost everything I could possibly want in my life.....Except for one thing. When Dean Ambrose got lucky against me, and took my World Heavyweight Championship, I was devastated, and I never fully recovered. But after plenty of thought and rest, I am back here and ready to kick some traseros. It's only a matter of time before I have that World Heavyweight Championship with me again. And for you cabrons who think that I can't do it, just remember, I am The Mexican Aristocrat! Who can stop me from bribing Mr. McMahon from giving me a title shot? That man has an obsession with money, and I can make sure that you gringos will see me with the World Heavyweight Championship!

Michael Cole:
Now that's what I'm talking about!

Jim Ross:
Del Rio is clearly bent on vengeance against the XWL Universe, no matter how much in the wrong here he may be!

The fans start to boo as Del Rio laughs it off. He notices a sign a fan is holding in the front row, saying "Alberto Del Boring". He walks out of the ring, and points it out.

Alberto Del  Rio:
You see this, people?!?! This is exactly what I was talking about! All you perros like to talk trash to this company's greatest superstar, and this is what's going to happen!

Del Rio takes the fan's sign and starts tearing it up to pieces as the fans chant "Del Rio Sucks!" repeatedly. After tearing it up into bits and pieces, he throws a few of the remaining bits back at the fan, and spits in his face. The fan cowers in fear as Del Rio laughs right at him.

Jerry Lawler:
Oh, come on!

Jim Ross:
Now that was uncalled for! These fans have the right to express their opinions, damn it!

Michael Cole:
These people have the right to bow down to the soon-to-be undisputed champion!

Alberto Del  Rio:
You see what happens when you mess with me, perros? I'm going to make sure that each and every one of you will remember me as the greatest World Heavyweight Champion in XWL history, and once it is in my grasp again, I will keep that pinche title on me until the day I die. Some say it is unfair, some say that it is completely ridiculous, you know what I say? I say that this is my destiny, you moronic burros. It feels great coming back just so I can see all of you booing me and laugh in your faces as I take back what is rightfully mine! I'm back perros..........And after all is said and done, I will become a legend.

Michael Cole:
And you better believe it.

Jim Ross:
I don't think this place is going to be same after Del Rio is done here, folks.

Jerry Lawler:
I really hope someone knocks him back into reality!

Del Rio throws his mic down as his exit theme starts playing him out. He motions for Ricardo to get out of the ring and follow as they walk up the ramp. Del Rio reaches the top of the ramp, then spreads his arms out while smiling. The fans boo him to the heavens as the segment ends.

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Eye For An Eye: 9/19/2014 - 9/26/2014   XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 9:12 pm

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 OZ4ZyCo

A video package starts playing that gives the fans a brief refresher of this brutal rivalry between The Wyatt Family. How could the people forget, though? For months they’ve sat their helpless as a man who won them over with his talent and will to persevere through what was shaping up to be a dark time in his career.

It didn’t help that The Wyatts were the ones blocking out the sun.

Harper took a liking to Cole, you could say he made it his mission to see Cole fail in his quest to become a somebody in this company because Harper was convinced in that labyrinth of a mind of his that Cole was living a lie; he was a monster disguising himself as a decent human being—it was a lie Harper was willing to cross any line to expose.

Still Adam Cole fought back, the world watching with baited breath to see if he would crumple or stand tall under the weight of this immense pressure.

Cole nearly succeeded; he nearly showed the world just what kind of man he was, but nearly eliminating Harper brought down upon Cole the wrath of Bray Wyatt and that in itself may have spelled the end had Alex Shelley – driven by his own desire to make up for his loss inside of the last tag team Elimination Chamber – not come along and offer a helping hand.

With their third teammate still unknown they may be in for an extremely long night.

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 TInqPE2

A match is struck illuminating the once pitch black area and the men standing with it. The flame dances on the stick as Bray Wyatt, flanked by Erick Rowan on his left and Luke Harper on his right, brings it over to a lantern and gently places it against the lantern’s wick. The faces of the three men reveal absolutely nothing, if they were ecstatic about the pleasures that awaits, they simply aren’t letting that tidbit of information be known. Bray Wyatt is almost transfixed as he watches the flame burn, but he then slowly turns his head, his piercing eyes staring directly at the camera.

-Bray Wyatt-
St. Louis… we’re here.

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 Tumblr_n5gzcehxMu1rofoqgo1_500

The lights are out in the arena as The Wyatt Family’s almost hypnotic theme begins to play over the sound speakers. The fans have it covered, though. They raise their cellphones high into the air, giving off the impression of stars or fireflies in the night sky just watching, waiting, wary of both the Wyatts and their malicious, sadistic intentions for Adam Cole, Alex Shelley and their still unnamed partner.

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 Tumblr_n80djr48Ik1rbj206o1_500

-Jim Ross-
This sight is almost impossible to put into words, folks; it just baffles me how just a breathtaking and beautiful sight could be associated with men whose souls are as dark and ugly.

-Jerry Lawler-
Nothing makes sense about those three monsters, JR... not the things they say, or the things they do, or the way their minds work… these men live in a completely different world and I’m too afraid to even think about what that place is like.

-Michael Cole-
Who cares about why they are the way they are? We should be glad that they’re doing us a favor and ridding this company of hopefully three of the biggest nuisances in the history of this company. Sayonara, losers!

Bray Wyatt doesn’t need any help illuminating the path to success, the lantern in his hands casting a shadow across his face that makes him look more menacing than usual. This is as focused as he has looked in quite some time, although the way his mouth rapidly moves as he speaks to himself is more than unsettling. Rowan’s face can barely be seen by the weak light of the lantern, but there in all its glory is the infamous sheep mask. Meanwhile, only Harper’s silhouette is visible, his imposing figure concealed by the darkness – just the way he prefers.

-Lillian Garcia-
The following is a six-man tag team Elimination Chamber match! The last team standing will be declared the winner. First, from Snakebite, Florida…standing in at a combined weight of 878 pounds…Erick Rowan, Luke Harper and Bray Wyatt… The Wyatt Family!

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 Tumblr_n80djr48Ik1rbj206o2_500

-Jerry Lawler-
Jeez, did you guys here that? That’s almost half a ton!

-Michael Cole-
Ha! Meanwhile, the other Cole and Shelley are barely 100 pounds together soaking wet! They’re going to get creamed I just can’t wait! Hurry up and get to the ring Wyatts so we can get this party started!

-Jim Ross-
I don’t think anyone hates siding with Michael more than I do, but he has a point that those two men could have all the skill and the talent and the heart and the fighting spirit in the world, but at the end of the day you’re not going to get anywhere dealing with those brutes The Wyatts when the numbers game is against you. Just one of them is more than enough to handle for crying out loud!

-Jerry Lawler-
That third teammate is definitely going to be the x-factor in this match. Not only will they be evening out the odds, but now that I think about it, keeping his identity a secret may have been part of the game plan all along!

-Michael Cole-
Oh please, you’re giving them too much credit, but I don’t even know why I’m surprised at this point; you guys trying to stifle the talent that really matters is nothing new.

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 Tumblr_n80djr48Ik1rbj206o3_500

With one final shot of the captivating scene, the camera cuts to the foot of the ramp where The Wyatts stand just inches away from the chamber – sizing it up to determine beforehand just how much they can use it to make their sick fantasies reality. Bray Wyatt takes a seat in his rocking chair and moments later he turns to the lantern, takes a deep breath, and then blows out the flame… just as he plans to do to his opponents tonight: snuff them out for good.

The instant the flame is ousted, the lights in the arena shoot on revealing the three men in all their bearded glory. Wyatt rocks back and forth repeatedly while Rowan and Harper stand on either side of him awaiting their instructions, even though nobody needs to tell them how to hunt their pray.

But that’s the dynamic that makes The Wyatt family both so compelling and confusing: the fact that Bray has these two men under his spell the way he does – the way he has them believe in the teachings and the warnings that the rest of the world is so desperately afraid to heed.

-Jim Ross-
Just look into those eyes of Bray Wyatt, how could you believe that a soul lies behind that window?

-Jerry Lawler-
Oh man, he might as well be licking his lips and running his hands together, no man in history has been more excited to step inside this structure than Bray and his cronies.

-Michael Cole-
Is it such a crime to be happy to wrestle? You guys just find the stupidest things to harp on… pardon the pun.

-Jim Ross-
The Wyatts never show up to wrestle, Cole. They’re here to wreak havoc and cause destruction and the expense of people who may be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

-Jerry Lawler-
People like Adam Cole who never even sniffed in The Wyatt’s direction and somehow found himself on the wrong end of the proverbial dartboard…and tonight I have no doubt that The Wyatts are gunning for that bullseye.

-Michael Cole-
If Adam Cole was a great has you claim he is, “the future the legend,” “the most promising talent in XWL right now,” “the man who will be World Champion sooner rather than later,” then he would have found a way to overcome the odds like our esteemed World Champion has been able to.

It was never a fair fight, and even with Alex Shelley and the third teammate by his sides, Cole must know by now that The Wyatts are the kind of men who will find a way to bend the rules in a match that doesn’t have any.

Bray abruptly stops rocking and shoots to his feet. He chuckles as he takes measured steps towards the chamber, taking it one steel step at a time until he enters the belly of the beast and from all of a sudden he begins to laugh maniacally. He steps inside the ring and throws out his arms while screaming out words that the cameras cannot pick up.

Right behind him are Harper and Rowan how are almost like robots, at least as emotionless as one – it’s never until they’re in action that you realize the horrors of exactly what they’re capable of. The two are stationary in the ring, while Bray impatiently paces back and forth in the ring, eyes focused on the stage.

The fans break out into a double chant of “Alex Shelley” followed immediately by “Adam Cole” trying to stop Bray from getting into the zone, but their efforts are all for naught as he once again starts cackling as though these chants were the funniest thing his heard in his life – but we’d be fools to believe Bray has any semblance of a normal sense of humor.

Bray throws out his arms for the second and screams out, “who will you cheer for when your heroes no longer walk the earth?” It’s a chilling inquiry, but one that also answers the question of what they hope to accomplish with this match.

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 Shellbeer1

The people have never been happier, cheering as loudly as they can when Alex Shelley’s arrival draws closer and he isn’t about to keep them waiting either. Seconds after his theme starts playing, Shelley steps onto the stage and just for a moment he stands there to soak it all in. He smiles as looks around the arena and bows as a way to thank the fans for backing him even through these dark times. Two years ago he was in a similar situation, moments away from competing inside of an Elimination Chamber with a partner to watch his back as they did battle. Tonight, just like then, he has to be on his guard because the moment you take your eyes off of any members of The Wyatt Family is the moment you can kiss your life goodbye.

Lillian Garcia
Introducing the opponents… first, from Detroit, Michigan… weighing in at 215 pounds… Alex Shelley!

At the announcement of his name, Shelley assumes the pose his been doing since he returned at International Incident, one fist over his heart and the other behind his back as he stares right into the ring at the three men who are going to try to tear him apart limb by limb.

-Jim Ross-
That composure is what makes Alex Shelley such a fantastic competitor; he could be as scared as he’s ever been, but you’d never tell just by looking at him. This is the kind of man Adam Cole should be happy is on his side because Shelley’s mind is always working so that when if you thwart plan B, he still has plans X, Y and Z to fall back on.

-Jerry Lawler-
Not only that, but you have to think experience will play a factor in this. Shelley has earned the reputation as one of the best tag team wrestlers that certainly XWL has ever seen. That and the fact that he’s competed inside the chamber before is why many people haven’t given up hope on this team.

-Michael Cole-
Those are the kinds of people who live in their parent’s basement thinking they know more about wrestling than a great such as myself and those people should be ashamed to call themselves fans. I can’t wait for Shelley to go running back to Japan with his tail tucked between his legs when this match is all said and done…if he can even run after that is.

Shelley begins to walk down the ramp, but then pauses after a step or so to take another hard look at the sight in front of him. Bray is still pacing and definitely wouldn’t be against Shelley getting into the ring right now without any backup, but Shelley is smarter than that. Instead of blindly racing down the ramp, Shelley raises his right hand that’s shaped like a gun then “shoots” Rowan, Harper and then Bray. Shelley blows the smoke away from his finger, then smirks as Bray’s impatience grows.  

-Jim Ross-
Looks like Bray Wyatt isn’t the only one who knows how to play mind games.

-Jerry Lawler-
You get a man angry enough and he’s bound to make some mistakes that could be capitalized on.

-Michael Cole-
What? Why are you two acting like this is some kind of genius plan? Clearly he’s stalling or just delaying the inevitable whooping he’s going to get.

Now Shelley starts walking down the ramp, taking some times to slap a couple of high fives on the way down to give back a little something to his avid fans. Now at the foot of the ramp, Shelley reaches into his vest pocket to retrieve his mouth piece that he uses to cover his teeth. Making deliberately slow and measured movements to continue getting on Bray’s skin, Shelley now slowly removes his vest then bends over just as slowly to place it on the ground. He then begins to fold it and definitely takes his time to do so. Bray screams out, “What are you waiting for? Your grave’s already been dug!” but that’s not exactly going to make Shelley move any faster.

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 Shellret19

The people are eating this up, overjoyed that for the briefest of moments in a lengthy tyranny, The Wyatts aren’t in control. Shelley lifts up his neatly folded entrance attire, walks over to child and hands the garment over. Shelley tussles the child’s hair then when he walks away he notices that a fan in the front row by the ramp is holding up a “I <3 @lx” sign. Shelley walks over and says, “You know, sometimes I feel the same way.” The woman places a pen in Shelley’s hand and he doesn’t hesitate to agree to sign it, though he has to take a second apparently to remember how to spell his name.

-Jim Ross-
Shelley may be pushing it a bit. It’s one thing to try to get under your opponent’s skin, but it seems he wants to dig into the bone while he’s at.

-Jerry Lawler-
Alex Shelley is known for being lighthearted and goofing off every now and then with that interviewer pal of his, but there’s also a method to his madness. The Wyatts probably expected Shelley to walk into the chamber like they’re on their way to the electric chair, but Shelley is purposely messing with their expectations.

-Michael Cole-
Obviously what he’s doing is having one last good time with the fans because the more I think about it the more I fully believe that he probably won’t even be wrestling after tonight. Forget Japan, he’ll probably find whatever rock Chris Sabin crawled under and join him.

Shelley finishes up with the autograph and it looks as though he’s actually going to get into the chamber alone, but he looks down and sees that his dog tag is still on. “Would you look at that… silly me,” he says before removing it from around his neck. He spins it around his index finger, looking for a place to launch it then throws it! No! he drops it! “I’m such a klutz” he says, but it’s obvious he did it on purpose, even more obvious now when he slowly bends over to pick it up then suddenly grabs at his lower back as if he suddenly aged 40 years. Bray has had enough. He marches over to the ropes and it now looks like this thing is going to kick off outside the ring when—

The crowd clearly showed up here to have the night of their lives because we’re this early into the night and they’re already on fire, passionately cheering for Adam Cole as every pair of eyes in the arena turn to the stage to watch as Adam Cole makes his way out. After being steaming mad before, Bray actually cracks a smile as gets back into the ring knowing that the games are over and business is about to pick up as the legendary Jim Ross would say.

-Jim Ross-
Just listen to the crowd, it’s impossible to explain the way it feels right now. The atmosphere is electric and I don’t know how anybody can be in their seats right now; business is about to pick up!

-Jerry Lawler-
You said it, J.R. These people clearly came here to see these five, possible six, men tear into each other and I can’t imagine a better way to kick off this show.

-Michael Cole-
You’re not wrong, King. At least now we can get trash like Adam Cole and Alex Shelley out of the way early and move into the good stuff.

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 Tumblr_nbhyi6F82w1rj7fgso1_500

Cole splits the curtains to get onto the stage and right off the bat when can see that he’s mentally prepared for this. He stares dead on at The Wyatts, letting them know without uttering a word that he isn’t afraid; he isn’t a victim; he isn’t going down without one hell of a fight. The Wyatts claim that Cole is a monster just like them, only pretending to be a human to remain on the good side of the fans, but what they may not realize is that they’re somewhat right. Cole is going to have to dig down and do things that he’d never thought he was capable of in order to survive this encounter. The monster that The Wyatts claim lives inside Cole may just be the catalyst that leads to the events that causes their demise.

-Lillian Garcia-
And his partner…from Panama City, Florida… weighing in at 220 pounds… Adam Cole!

When his name is announced, Cole throws up his arms and shouts out “Adam Cole, baybay!” A gesture that is mimicked by a number of people in the audience. People that paid to see him a comeuppance of astronomical proportions at the expense of The Wyatt Family. Cole runs a hand over his hair and much like Shelley did before him, he pauses on the stage not only to soak up this moment and imprint it in his memory forever, but also to take a hard look at their opponents who have been waiting patiently, a term used extremely loosely, for Cole and Shelley to enter the structure.

-Jim Ross-
I cannot even imagine what’s going in Cole’s mind right now. The fact that he’s even so composed is a wonder, but I guess that’s a testament to Shelley’s coaching. One thing I know for sure is that Cole can’t be thinking “what ifs” but “when.” This isn’t a win-or-lose situation, no, when you’re dealing with someone like The Wyatts it’s win or die and I would hate to see such a young career end tonight.

-Jerry Lawler-
You hit the nail on the head, JR. I can’t say I’ve ever wrestled someone like Rowan or Harper or Bray, but I’ve been in career-defining matches and you absolutely cannot get into your own head and start doubting yourself. This is the kind of moment where cooler heads will absolutely prevail and it will definitely be the kind of moment that defines what kind of men Alex Shelley and Adam Cole are.

-Michael Cole-
Stop! Stop! Stop! Okay? Just stop. All you’re doing right now is giving people at home false hope that this story has a happy ending when deep down inside you know that’s not true, and I certainly don’t want to be the one fielding calls when we get complaints out the wazoo from people who are upset that you guys got their hopes up!

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 Tumblr_nbhyi6F82w1rj7fgso2_500

Cole finally begins to make his way down the ramp, and eventually begins to crack a small smile as the people continue to go crazy. He reaches the bottom of the ramp where Shelley is waiting and the two men exchange a handshake – brought together by supernatural forces but extremely determined to see this thing through to the bitter end. Cole’s music fades and now the only that can be heard are the noise this raucous crowd is making. They’ll give absolutely anything for this story to have a fairy-tale ending and this is the best they can offer their heroes.

And now it’s the moment of truth.

Did these two manage to convince a third to join the fray or will they enter the elimination chamber with their fingers crossed and four-leaf clovers tucked into their boots? Shelley takes a deep breath, and starts walking up the steel stairs and finally the third partner mystery has been solved: there is none.

You can hear the dejection in the collective sighs of the people when they  realize now that the situation is a lot more dire and honestly, helpless, as it appeared just a moment before. Shelley is just one more step from entering the chamber when Cole calls out to him. Cole says, “I wanted it to be a surprise,” before turning and motioning toward the stage.

There’s hope yet! Chris Sabin may not have been the easiest guy to stomach the last time he was around, but that’s all water under the bridge as he’s now about to redeem himself in the biggest of ways. Shelley’s eyes open wide, this truly was the surprise he wasn’t expecting, but is beyond happy to have happen to him. Once he gets over that initial shock, he smiles and walks down the steel stairs to join Cole at the bottom of the ramp to eagerly await the return of not only his former tag team partner, but best friend in the world.

-Jim Ross-
Talk about pulling something out of thin air at the last second! I was convinced that all hope was lost, and even Shelley was ready to at least try and put up a good fight, but now this explains why Cole was so calm. He had an ace up his sleeve! He had this whole third partner thing under control and now folks, now things are going to get interesting.

-Jerry Lawler-
But just look at the Wyatts they don’t even look concerned. There’s no way they could have game-planned for this, yet even Bray has calmed down from earlier. Having Sabin will be a great help to the efforts, but I’m starting to question if beating The Wyatts is something that’s even possible.

-Michael Cole-
There you go, King! I’m happy to see you come to your sense. Now you can take a page out of my book and enjoy this match for what it is: the last hoorah of three chumps who shouldn’t be anywhere near this company. They can go back to the independents wrestling for peanuts.

Sabin’s theme continues to play and even the once red-hot crowd starts to simmer down as concern and worry cool down the excitement. Shelley takes a couple of steps up the ramp, the look on his face saying everything: something about this doesn’t feel right. He looks behind him at Cole and says, “What’s going on?” “Where is he?” However, Cole doesn’t look like he has the answers to those incredibly important questions; he looks as confused and worried and Shelley does. Sabin was his ticket to surviving this night and if something happened to him then all hope may be lost. In response to Shelley’s question, Cole runs a hand over his hair, and says, “I don’t know. I saw him earlier but he knew when the match was!” Shelley shakes his head, then looks back at the stage where Sabin’s entrance video still plays on the titantron taunting Sabin’s would-be teammates. Shelley begins to walk up the ramp to figure  out what’s going on when—

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 Static

The static harshly cuts into the proceedings, playing where Sabin’s video once did, but once the static clears away a haunting sight appearing on the screen. Sabin is shown on the ground, completely knocked up as blood pools around his head! The camera quickly cut over to Cole and Shelley who both look horrified, but Shelley’s horror quickly transforms into anger because he doesn’t even have to ask who was responsible for this heinous act when the culprits are standing right behind him, waiting to get their faces pounded in.

-Jim Ross-
That was… that was absolutely reprehensible. But at this point saying anything about The Wyatt’s immoral behavior is like preaching to the choir. They’re not going to change, they’re not going to stop, they’re not going to show anyone mercy.

-Jerry Lawler-
At least now I know why The Wyatts didn’t seem so worried about what we thought was a huge surprise. They already settled that issue. You know, these guys sure do like having the odds as much in their favor as possible.

-Michael Cole-
Oh boo-hoo, somebody we hadn’t heard anything about for months gets hurt and all of a sudden The Wyatts are the bad guys? The way I see it he did XWL a favor! Didn’t you guys hate Chris Sabin because of the way he acted but now that someone finally puts him in his place it’s a crime against humanity? You people really need to stop being such huge hypocrites.

-Jim Ross-
You’ve got to be kidding me, Cole. Not liking someone’s attitude is one thing, but nobody with a heart would wish something like that on another human being. Just looking at that they did to him made me sick to my stomach.

-Jerry Lawler-
Just imagine how Shelley feels. That was his best friend we’re talking about, a man who was given and then taken away from him in the space of a couple of minutes.

-Michael Cole-
Aw man, I would love it if he broke down in tears right now. I have that picture of Batista saved as my desktop background! I think it could use some company.

Shelley’s face is contorted in anger. He takes a couple of breaths trying to calm himself down, but it’s all in vain, he’s reached the point of return. The Wyatts crossed a line that they should have, but deep down Shelley must feel a little guilty as he may belive that had he not gotten involved in this Sabin would be okay right now. But he didn’t ask for this, he didn’t want this, he didn’t need this; he just wanted a chance to make up for a mistake two-years ago and he’ll have a lot more sins to atone for if he makes it to tomorrow.

Cole walks up to Shelley to check on his partner and see if he’s okay, but Shelley is inconsolable. He’s done playing games. Shelley turns and begins making his way over to the ring, knocking over Bray’s rocking chair in the process. He makes it to the steel stairs and—

Superkick!!!

What?!

No!

Why?!

It’s like time stands still for a moment, but the clocks could freeze forever and the crowd would still not have enough time to comprehend what they just witnessed.

Adam Cole just knocked out Alex Shelley with a superkick to the back of the head for absolutely no reason at all. The crowd can’t even boo, they’re speechless and aside from the celebratory sounds courtesy of Michael Cole, so are the commentators. Meanwhile, inside of the ring, Bray and his brothers stand there – their entrance feels like eons ago and in that space of time the world as the XWL universe knew it as crumbled and all The Wyatts did was stand there and watch, yet it feels like they were responsible for this.

Cole stands over Shelley’s body, looking down at him with detest etched onto his face. This was the man who was willing to put his career on the line to help out someone he thought he could call a friend. This was the man who gave Cole a fighting chance when all hope seemed lost. This was a man who did not deserved to be betrayed like this.

Looking up at the crowd, Cole cracks a devilish grin then slowly raises his arms into the air as he evenly says, “Adam. Cole. Baybay!” That show of arrogance in the wake of such a detestable act is what finally lights a fire under the people. The begin to boo Cole just as loudly as they were cheering him moments before and all that does is make that smile on his face even bigger.

-Jim Ross-
I just…I just can’t believe what I just saw. How could Cole do such a thing?

-Jerry Lawler-
Maybe he was just scared…or maybe…maybe The Wyatts were right about the kind of man that he is.

-Michael Cole-
Aw man! I think I had this kid pegged all wrong! He’s definitely worthy of the Cole name now!

Shelley is coming to his senses now, and Cole moves quickly, grabbing a handful of the back of Shelley’s tights and he manages to get him up the stairs then throws Shelley inside of the chamber! Cole quickly backs down the stairs then starts screaming at one of the officials outside of the ring to lock the cage! To his credit the official initially denies Cole’s request, but right now Cole isn’t in the mood to take no for an answer. He cold-cocks the official, then grabs the chains the official was holding and locks the chamber shut himself! Shelley uses the chamber walls to pull himself up and with a look of betrayal on his face, he locks eyes with Cole.

Cole backs away from the chamber screaming, “Did you really think I would be stupid enough to lock myself inside the elimination chamber with those two? I’m done trying to fight them, they’re your problem now, and if you don’t like that then you can:

Suck!

My!

Dick!

-Jim Ross-
It’s like he’s a completely different person!

-Jerry Lawler-
Or the man he always was!

-Michael Cole-
Now this is what a bona fide star looks like!

Shelley opens his mouth to reply when Harper adds salts to the wound by driving his boot into the back of Shelley’s head – crushing the man’s skull between leather and steel. Before Shelley can collapse to the ground, Rowan squeezes Shelley’s head between his knuckles and while he pushes his fists together, he rubs Shelley’s forehead against the unforgiving and unbiased steel chains that make up the chamber walls.

Adam Cole has a front-row seat for all of this, rocking back and forth in Bray’s chair as he watches these sickening events unfold. Harper forcefully pulls Rowan away from Shelley and the latter crumbles to the ground in a heap. Harper pushes Rowan back against the chamber pod, then looks over his shoulder and watches as Shelley struggles to get back onto his feet.

Harper then slaps Rowan across the face just before he takes his brother by the arm and shoots him off and into Shelley! Rowan simply throws himself into the already battered warrior and the two go crashing through the chamber pod!

-Jim Ross-
My goodness! Those pods may be bulletproof but they sure aren’t Wyatt proof!

-Jerry Lawler-
That damned Adam Cole had to go and lock the chamber shut so that nobody can help even if they wanted to!

-Michael Cole-
What a brilliant move from this master strategist!

-Jim Ross-
The Wyatts had been waiting quite some time to beat the living hell out of someone and I hate..I just hate that that someone had to be Shelley when a much better candidate is sitting right there.

-Jerry Lawler-
And just look at him, JR! Cole is loving every second of this! Well at least every second that this isn’t happening to him.

-Michael Cole-
It’s not his fault, that Shelley didn’t think of this first. This is classic Darwinism, guys! The weak get weeded out while the strong get to show up and wrestler for another week.

-Jim Ross-
So this is your idea of strength? Sending another man to his doom just because you are too much of goddamn coward? That son of a bitch Adam Cole should be ashamed of himself! This is one of the most despicable acts I’ve seen in quite some time.

-Jerry Lawler-
He had us all fooled, JR. I thought he was a trustworthy and honorable man just like you and thousands of former Adam Cole-fans did as well.

-Michael Cole-
Now just wait a second, what do you mean by former?  Just because I’m on the Cole train doesn’t mean there isn’t room for other people too!

Rowan and Shelley lay in the ruins of the broken chamber pod, but this night is far from over. Bray Wyatt is once again pacing back and forth in the ring, the taste of blood now driving him to draw more until Shelley’s blood is completely drained. And it as the seconds go by it’s looking like that’s definitely a possibility because Shelley is busted open badly, blood pouring through the wound Rowan opened up on his forehead, but as Harper grabs Shelley by the leg and pulls him out of the pod it looks as though things are about to get much worse, as impossible as that may seem.

Harper lifts Shelley into the air with a powerbomb, then he turns in the opposite direction and charges…he launches Shelley into a different pod and it shatters when Shelley goes flying through it! What drives a man to want to inflict such pain and punishment on another person for no discernable reason other than they enjoy it? “Yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah” goes Harper as he stares through the chamber walls at Cole who gladly reminds the big man that there’s no breaking through that lock. Rowan is up and with Bray barking orders inside of the ring, both Rowan and Harper pull Shelley out of the rubble of the pod, then begin to hoist him into the air by his arms.

-Jim Ross-
No! God, no! We’ve seen these two men utilize this crucifix powerbomb before but on that metal grating? They’re going to kill Shelley inside of that chamber!

-Jerry Lawler-
He’s busted open, he’s been put through two of those pods...and they still want to do more?

-Michael Cole-
Well these people were dying to see Shelley in action and now they’re getting just that. What more could they ask for?

They could ask for mercy on behalf of Shelley but at this point it’ll be too little too late. Rowan and Harper throw Shelley down onto the floor outside the ring with so much force that it’s a miracle that Shelley didn’t break through it. Rowan lets out a battle cry while Harper steps onto Shelley’s chest for no reason but to make things more miserable.

On Bray’s orders, Harper steps off and uses his boot to roll Shelley under the bottom rope and into the ring. Harper enters the ring followed by Rowan and together they drag Shelley’s lifeless body over to Bray who chuckles sadistically.

Harper and Rowan back away and watch as Bray pulls the bloody, lifeless Shelley to his feet and begins to do a little dance with him! What kind of sick bastard is this? Without hesitation, Bray quickly leans forward and then snaps back driving Shelley’s head into the mat with Sister Abigail!

-Jim Ross-
What an incredibly sour note to begin this show on. Not only did Cole rob these people of a match they paid to see, but thanks to him it may be quite some time before we ever see Alex Shelley again.

-Jerry Lawler-
And we can’t forget what happened to Chris Sabin earlier. I’m starting to think that Cole had a hand in that too! No wonder it took him so long to make his entrance.

-Michael Cole-
Just look at you pointing fingers all over the place. First it was The Wyatts, now it’s Adam Cole. Who’s next on the suspect? Me? Stephanie? Get overyourselves.

The people boo because that’s all they can do at this point. Inside the chamber, Bray falls to his knees and opens his arms while Harper and Rowan stand behind him, satisfied with the job they’ve gone. On the outside of the chamber, Cole has risen to his feet, and without looking back at the destruction he’s partly responsible for. He makes it up to the top of the stage and keeps his back facing the crowd as he raises his arms into the air but this time he doesn’t scream out his name.

He doesn’t need to.

These people know who he is and they’ll never forget him or what he did tonight.

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Eye For An Eye: 9/19/2014 - 9/26/2014   XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 1:09 pm

After a video for tonight's World Championship main event, Eye for an Eye cuts to the ring. Michael Cole is in the ring, with two chairs. The crowd are all left wondering what is going on until, Michael Cole finally begins to speak

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 X3K6bSU
[Michael Cole]
Ladies and Gentlemen, Please welcome by guest at this time...the returning....Seth Rollins!

Most of the crowd jump to their feet as the theme of Seth Rollins blasts around the arena. The fans are excited to see Seth for the first time in over a month.

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 UXvS4u4

Seth Rollins walks from behind the curtain, usually in a suit. This seems out of character for the Seth Rollins the XWL Universe knows, some of them notice this but many of the XWL Universe continue cheering for Rollins as he makes his way down the ramp

[Jim Ross]
Well this is going to be interesting, Seth Rollins hasn't been seen here since costing Shawn Michaels the World Championship along with The Shield.

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 9FyxfKh

Seth has now made his way down the ramp,and into the ring. The XWL Universe still seem surprised to Seth here tonight. Seth shakes hands with Michael Cole before picking up the Microphone off the seat and sitting down. Michael Cole sits down in the seat next to Seth,and begins to speak.

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 JOq8PS6
[Michael Cole]
Firstly Seth, I just want to welcome you back to Breakdown. It's been a few months since we last saw you here in XWL, When you was last here you along with Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns cost Shawn Michaels the World Championship not once but twice, but now it appears that The Shield has once again come to an end. Dean Ambrose led The Shield to been one of the most succe...

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 Zsdeoqd
[Seth Rollins]
Hold on, Cole.  Did you just say Dean Ambrose lead The Shield? No...I led The Shield. The Shield would have been nothing without me.  Becoming one of the most dominant groups in the history of Professional Wrestling isn't something that just happens, Michael. It takes planning, it takes a mastermind to lead the way...Do you really think Dean Ambrose is that mastermind? Do you think Roman Reigns could be that mastermind?  No, Michael. It was all down to me. I led Ambrose and Reigns to heights they would've never reached without me. Dean Ambrose would've never got even close to the World Championship, Roman Reigns would have never been the United States Champion..but I led the way. I made them what they are today.

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 ST5vUQP
[Seth Rollins]
Dean and Roman should be thanking me for what I've done for them. The Shield wouldn't  have began without me so without me...The Shield died. Do you think I helped Ambrose cost Shawn Michaels for Dean? No, I did it for me.... I needed to make an impact on my return, I needed to show the world that Seth Rollins is still as good as he ever was. So I took out the World Champion, It just so happened that Dean and Roman was out there with me. Let me make one thing clear, I never needed The Shield. I could've done it all on by myself and If I had, without Reigns and Ambrose holding me back...I wouldn't be sat here talking to you, I'd be in the Main event, I'd be the one defending the World Championship in the Elimination Chamber next week.

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 UUhUMx5
[Seth Rollins]
Dean and Roman held me back long enough, I let them ride my coattails for too long. It's time for Seth Rollins to show that he was the leader of The Shield, He was the star of The Shield, while Ambrose and Reigns slowly fade away, and go all the way back down to the level I dragged them up from because neither of them are on my level...nobody is on the same level as me. Now enough about The Shield this isn't about them...it's about me. I've sat back for far too long, ever since I became King of The Ring...I've been wanting more but most importantly I've deserved more.

Seth now gets to his feet and turns his attention to the XWL Universe who have gone from almost cheering for Seth, to completely booing Seth.

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 BXxXUl5
[Seth Rollins]
John Cena, Chris Jericho,Shawn Michaels....All their days are numbered. They are all part of a dying  bread. They've had their day at the top...now it's time for mine. I'm the future of this company...and the future starts now. Not one superstar has come into this company and make an impact like I have..After just one month in this company I became King of the Ring, I challenged for the World Championship. If I could do that then...Just imagine what I can do now. I don't need anything handed to me, I don't need anybody to "pass me the torch"..Because I'm going to take it.

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 VuIwtRQ
[Seth Rollins]
You people and everybody in the back, better start taking notice of Seth Rollins. I'm going to give Stephanie McMahon no choice but to recognise and treat me like the star that I am! I've sat back for too long and watched undeserving superstars get shots that I should have got! I've said I'm the future of this company,and I mean it. I'm not going to sit back and just fade away like you want me to, like Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns want to me. I'm going to start forcing you people to take notice. I've made an impact on this company like no man before me, and I will do that all over again if I have to. Unlike the old Seth Rollins  I'm not going to stand here and tell you to Believe in The Shield no more...but what I am going to tell you is...Believe...In Seth Rollins.

The that just moments ago was cheering Seth are now on their foot to boo Seth! It's clear they aren't fans of the attitude change in Seth Rollins

[Jim Ross]
Well this young man doesn't lack the confidence, but the question is can he back it up now he's without The Shield?

[Jerry Lawler]
I don't know JR, but the XWL Universe clearly don't think so.

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 CJrJWSM

Seth drops the microphone and stands in center of the ring, holding his arms out wide. Soaking in the now the clear hate from the XWL Universe. It doesn't bother him in the slightest, infact it seems that he enjoys the abuse he is receiving as smirk comes across his face before exiting the ring and making his way up the ramp as Michael Coles rejoins the announce team.

[Jim Ross]
An interesting attitude change for Seth Rollins here tonight.

[Michael Cole]
Even I didn't expect that, I was asked to interview him on his return here tonight. But I must say I like this new attiude.

[Jerry Lawler]
You would like it, Cole.

The announces continue to argue between themselves, as Eye for an Eye fades out to yet another video package this time of the fierce rivalry between Chris Jericho and Cesaro
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Eye For An Eye: 9/19/2014 - 9/26/2014   XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 9:53 pm

Eye For An Eye's off to a great start, loved the Alberto Del Rio return, and LEGIT did not see Adam Cole's turn coming and I hope that gives Adam Cole a new life as a character because that definitely leaves room for some awesome things to come.

Also

#RIPSHIELD

#RIPAJ

#NEVERFORGET

Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Eye For An Eye: 9/19/2014 - 9/26/2014   XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 12:03 pm

Just moments after the Seth Rollins promo, and the video package for Jericho vs Cesaro, the camera cuts backstage. The crowd lights up, the camera revealing Eric Young, face in his hands, sitting on his couch. He exhales deeply, obviously tore up about something when the door opens to his room. In comes Matt Striker, two bottles of water in his hands.

[Matt Striker]
So, I got you and myself a water before-

[Eric Young]
Oh my gosh!

Striker stops dead, cocking an eyebrow at Eric who stands up off the couch, slowly walking over to Matt. Eric says nothing, but creeps towards his best friend. Then, in one quick motion, Eric embraces his friend in a tight hug.

[Eric Young]
Where have you been?

Eric whispers to Matt who stands there, looking around, trying to figure out what is going on with Eric.

[Matt Striker]
I went to go get water. I told you that.

[Eric Young]
I thought I had lost you!

[Matt Striker]
What are you talking about??

Eric releases Matt, still holding onto Matt's shoulders while he speaks.

[Eric Young]
I felt it. I felt you leaving. I felt something taking you away from our duets. I, I thought you weren't going to come back.

Eric pulls him back into another hug, sniffing up his runny nose caused by his emotions running wild. Striker slowly begins to awkwardly pat Eric on the back.

[Matt Striker]
There... There?

Eric lets him go, rubbing his face and taking the water. He smiles at Matt, who smiles back. A sentimental moment passes, but then, Matt frowns.

[Matt Striker]
Wait a sec. You were in here worried about me rather than worried about the world title?

Eric begins to nod, then Matt pushes him.

[Matt Striker]
Are you nuts!? Why are you worried about me rather than going out there and going for the title and beating up Styles!? I'm not that important!

Eric frowns.

[Eric Young]
But, you are to me.

Matt sighs, and begins to shake his head.

[Matt Striker]
Eric, I'm glad I mean so much to you but right now, you have to do me a favor and get your head into this match. This could be your moment. You have to go out there and win!

Eric sighs as well.

[Eric Young]
You're right.

[Matt Striker]
Then what are you doing here!? Go and get warmed up Eric! Tonight's the night!

[Eric Young]
But-

[Matt Striker]
No buts. You get out of here and get ready to go. I'm rooting for ya!

With that, Matt pushes Eric out of the door, not letting him think about what Matt has said, and closes the door behind him. Matt sighs, and turns to the couch, moving around it and plopping down. With that, the camera cuts to a hype for the world title match set to take place at the end of the night.
Back to top Go down
Nitro
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Eye For An Eye: 9/19/2014 - 9/26/2014   XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 12:42 pm

We return from an incredible highlight video that showcased the World Heavyweight Champion John Cena and the intense Elimination Chamber match that will happen later tonight which leaves the crowd cheering and excited for the pay per view to continue. The camera pans around the Scottrade Center so slowly showcasing the fans here in St. Louis, Missouri. The showcasing of fan's however are stopped when we cut to ringside as we see our commentary team now conversing.

Jim Ross
That Elimination Chamber match is going to be an absolute slobberknocker folks!

Jerry Lawler
One of the main reasons why this is going to be, as you put it JR a "slobberknocker" is because all four men are going to be clawing for that gold!

Michael Cole
Which I find to be completely unfair to John Cena! He deserves to have a one on one match!

Jim Ross
This match is going to be a war regardless!

Jerry Lawler
Speaking of war, we still have another Elimination Chamber match later on tonight! You never walk out the sam--

Michael Cole
Uh.. guys? What happened to the lights?

Jim Ross
Who shut off the lights! We can't see a thing in here!

The King was cutoff ever so quickly by the lights in the arena shutting off. The crowd is left confused and unknowing if this was a technical error or not but soon that question is revealed. A ticking noise is heard blaring through the sound system as if a clock was going down then without warning the titantron brings up a graphic. Not just any graphic however, this is the same graphic that a few months ago appeared but then disappeared without an answer. Hearts begin to race in the crowd as the countdown is slowly ticking down but will we finally get an answer?

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 CBK9jQ0

"Xavier Has Spoken?" is what gets said around the arena at a hush tone as the words on the titantron confuse the audience even more. Not only are the people in the crowd confused but the graphic has left the commentary team speechless and a moment of silence is heard throughout the Scottrade Center. Silence that is broken by the lights coming back on but not before a small bit of pyro goes off in the middle of the stage. Once the lights raise people are looking all around the arena but return there attention back towards the stage once this music and titantron come on followed by the superstar fitting of this music slowly walking out onto the stage.

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 TnJdzmR

Jerry Lawler
Xavier Woods?!

Michael Cole
You are telling me this clown was the man behind this countdown?

Jim Ross
Michael, if there is any clown out here it is you. I want to see what he has to say and he is clearly coming down to the ring to speak.

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 WSdojV3

Jerry Lawler
Yeah he is on his way to the ring and he does not look happy about it.

Michael Cole
Well would you be happy, King? Before he disappeared this man was a loser!

Jim Ross
Oh come on now, Michael! Why are you bad mouthing him!

Michael Cole
Because for weeks we have seen that stupid countdown and for what? This guy? This is the best "surprise" we get? Please. I have seen better surprises from the stuff you cook JR.

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 TJnj5ZG

Jim Ross
Hey you leave my cooking out of this!

Jerry Lawler
I for one am actually interested in what Xavier has to say. So Michael would you please pipe down! He is about to speak!

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 J1jYjHj
XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 1WL2YBF

Xavier Woods
Welcome.... Welcome my brothers and sisters to a new day! A brand new age! The age of revolution is upon us and I am the one who is here to let the words of wisdom be read to all of you! For you see the revolution is a scary thing to take in because the revolution is the one fear we all had as children! The revolution! Oh the revolution is the modern day apocalypse! Now if you have read your bibles have no fear because you can think of me as the one savior sent from the heavens to make sure all of god's children are not lost in this apocalypse! For I have been sent with a mission! I have been retrained in my thought to not bring to those good if they have done bad. I have been repackaged to think in the way of the Old Testament! What better place to start reading the gospel of the Old Testament than right here at Eye For An Eye?! Because you see that is exactly what the Old Testament reads, we do onto others as they have done to us! In more easier terms to read for those who have trouble, don't worry I can translate as I have not one but two phd's! That phrase means Eye For An Eye! For example, if I were Alex Shelley you best believe with every fiber in my body I would seek out revenge on the poor soul that is Adam Cole! For Cole would have sinned by thrusting a dagger into my back. Oh but don't worry Mr. Shelley because times like this are why I have been sent down from the heavens! I live for moments like these! I can help you and anyone in need but first you must simply do one thing. Now this thing is a simple thing and that's you must admit you were wrong. At one point and time you would have to have done something to poor Adam Cole for him to react that way. You see Alex, Adam is not the devil here but more so... you are the devil Alex. Just like a few weeks ago we remembered 9/11 but why? Why celebrate something that we caused? Because we would have done something to those that bombed us for them to react and yet we view those people as devils.... What a shame. I feel bad for lost souls like that. But don't worry if you are a lost soul that want's to be forgiven because it's easy to become saved! All you have to do... is think. Think back through your life to a time where you were wronged by someone. Then the next step is easy, go to that person in the coming weeks and wrong them back. Teach them the method of Eye For An Eye. Make them have to see those devilish ways they gave to you, but oh no! The steps are not done my brothers and sisters because next what you need to do is tell that person you are sorry. Not for what you just did to them but for the past where you wronged them to cause the reaction they gave you. It's all a simple chain of events my friends but if you live the way I do then you will have no worries for the revolution that is upon us. For when the apocalypse passes you will know that god will have a spot for you.... I have a spot.... Do you?....

And with that last question Xavier begins to laugh as he gently places the microphone onto the mat. Wood's smirks then looks up to the ceiling and slowly moves his arms out reflecting a cross almost. Xavier then tilts his head back and yells out "I can save you all! You just need to want my saving ways!". The screen slowly fades with this visual to black and leaves the crowd stunned yet again. Soon after the camera faded we see highlights for the exciting Diva's Championship match later tonight that will be contested inside an Elimination Chamber.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy
Mid Card
Jimmy

PostSubject: Re: XWL Eye For An Eye: 9/19/2014 - 9/26/2014   XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 7:12 pm

We know as well as the fans know tonight is going to be a huge PPV. The fans are excited, the announcers are excited, the superstars are excited, its just an overall exciting night!

Moments Later

God

Save

Our

Queen

A very familiar theme hits the arena, could it be? Is it him? Is he back? Why is he back? So many questions to be answered but the fans are giving it all they got for this superstar, a man they haven't seen in well over 2 months due to an shoulder injury something Wade Barrett has struggles with his entire career. A man well known around here none other than "Bad News Barret"

Micheal Cole
OMG! King I didn't see Barrett coming back this soon, when was the last time we saw him?

Jerry "The King" Lawler
I don't know, but I do know he suffered an injury to that right shoulder he has had trouble with in the past. I hope hes better know so I could see him execute that beautiful Bull Hammer.

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 Normal_battleground003_14

Barrett finally comes from backstage and is seen, but he isn't in wrestling gear, he really doesn't look like he can compete. He appears to have a shoulder brace to protect that right shoulder, how can he compete? Is he still injured? I guess we are about to find out now because Barrett has a mic in hand. Barrett doesnt talk just yet he stands at the top of the ramp soaking in the love the fans are giving him. Finally he does begin to speak...

Bad News Barrett
Ladies and Gentlemen can I have some decorum please, although your reactions seem to be excited that I'm back I need you all to listen closely to what I'm about to say.

The crowd then realizes what Barrett wants them to do and they slowly but surely quiet down. Waiting for what Barrett has to say to them.

Bad News Barrett
Thank you, now I have some good news and I have some bad news as you may see due to my injury I suffered some time back I am unable to compete.

The fans begin to boo as if they really want Barrett back in action.

Bad News Barrett
I know, its unjust and unfair but that's things you have to go through in the wrestling world. I can make each and everyone of you a promise, I will be back, I will deliver that Bull Hammer, I will be the same Barrett you all know and love, all in just a matter of weeks o even a month depends all on how things go.
XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 Normal_battleground003_46

Bad News Barrett
Believe me I want to be back as much as you all want me to be back but as you can see I cant. Although I will still be around each and every week and when I can compete you all will be the first to know. I don't know exactly what my plans are but I do know I plan to win back my prestigious Intercontinental Championship. We all know it belongs around m waist and around my shoulders. Who has it now? That bald headed tattooed freak Tomko. A man in his caliber doesn't have the cahoots to hold a title like that but sooner or later that will be no more because Barrett will be back and I can ensure you I will be better than ever.
XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 Normal_battleground003_50

The fans cheer having hope that what Barrett is saying is gonna be true. Do they really want Barrett back as the IC champ? It seems as if.

Bad News Barrett
Now I'm not the type to just come into the picture and demand a #1 contender spot. Thats not in my nature. I just like all the others will wait my turn, I will even hop to the back of the line but believe me when I say the IC championship will come back home to Wade Barrett!
XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 Normal_battleground003_36

Micheal Cole
Who does he think he is? Your not even completely heel what makes you think you can win the IC championship from a guy like Tomko.

Jerry "The King" Lawler
Or Sheamus dont forget Sheamus does get his rematch clause tonight. But Cole I honestly feel that if Wade Barrett puts his mind to eat he can come back and knock of any superstar he wants.

Bad News Barrett
You see there's a big difference between me and a handful of superstars backstage. I actually work to get back to the company, I actually prepare , I actually face my injuries. Some just get injured and go home and sit on the couch and collect the paycheck, and if they just so happen to heel they will consider coming back. Not me I put my full attention into coming back, I thrive to become an even better superstar than when I left. Some believe that I'm weak now and my shoulders just gonna give out again. If I believed in any of that nonsense then I wouldn't be where I am today.
XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 Normal_battleground003_35

Bad News Barrett
Once I return in ring Wade Barrett will not be just another face in his roster, oh hes gonna be something way much more. People will finally see who the real Wade Barrett is and I'm going to get that point across however I have to. Because I'm not just another face I am something much more. I can tell each and everyone of you guys believe in me, but that's not enough I need everyone to know who Wade Barret is and they will I guarantee. Thank You!
XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 Normal_battleground003_41

Barrett nods to the crowd and raises his left hand high. The fans cheer as he exits backstage and the screen fades to a commercial.
Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: XWL Eye For An Eye: 9/19/2014 - 9/26/2014   XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 8:29 pm

That is by far the best promo I've seen from you so far Jimmy. Awesome work. =]

Also, I never thought I'd be able to take Xavier seriously, but Nitro just might change my mind.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Eye For An Eye: 9/19/2014 - 9/26/2014   XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 11:16 pm

*The camera pans to the announcers table and focuses on Jim Ross as he talks directly to the camera himself.*

[Jim Ross] Folks, I’m sure you all saw the intense altercation that went down between “The Showstopper” Shawn Michaels and Dean Ambrose two weeks ago on BreakDown. But if it’s not ringing any bells we’ve got the footage right here.

“He exits the ring and gets a steel chair before sliding back into the ring... he awaits Ambrose to stagger back to his feet before delivering a sickening chair shot! Gasps can be heard all around the arena as the chair bends over the head of Ambrose who once again just crumbles in a heap. Shawn throws down the chair as blood begins to pour from the skull of Dean Ambrose. Just when it seems like Shawn is done he picks up the chair once again....and lays it over the head of the out cold Ambrose. Shawn makes his way to the top rope...ELBOW DROP ACROSS THE CHAIR! Ambrose's head is crushed between the chair and the ring mat.”

[Jim Ross] Now Mr. Ambrose was taken to the Sentara Norfolk General Hospital just down the street from where BreakDown was taking place and we haven’t had any contact with him since, XWL officials have tried getting a hold of him but to no avail. But just today we were sent footage from one of our ring crew members who went to the hospital with Dean after his attack and well, things got a little bit of hand. We’ll let you see for yourselves..

*The camera goes to an iPhone camera recording from the XWL ring crew member. It’s a hectic scene in the hospital as shouting can be heard from all corners, the shaky cameraman runs down the hall and turns into a room where doctors and nurses are trying to reason with an injured Dean Ambrose who has staples in his head closing the gaping wound caused by Shawn Michaels.*

[Doctor #1] Mr. Ambrose, please! You have a cracked skull and possibly a concussion, we need to keep you in here!

[Doctor #2] It’s for your own good Mr. Ambrose, you must get looked at properly!

*Dean starts to shake his head and gets up off the hospital bed, he’s still in his Shield attire from the show as he takes off his tactical vest and throws it against the wall and reaches over and grabs his leather jacket. He ignores the doctor’s orders and puts his jacket on and goes to leave the room but one of the doctors stands in front of him.*

[Dean Ambrose] Listen boys, you don’t wanna do this the hard way, alright?..

[Doctor #1] Do you know how much trouble we would get in if we let you leave in your condition?!

*The doctor foolishly puts his hand on the chest of Ambrose trying to keep him back but the second he does Ambrose grabs his arm twisting it behind his back and shoving him into a wall. The nurses scream frantically and yell for security as Ambrose shouts.*

[Dean Ambrose] If you don’t keep that mouth of yours shut I’m gonna snap this little arm of yours as fast as you can say Heartbreak KID!

*Dean has a maniacal smirk on his face as he holds the doctor in place until three members of security rush in and pull Ambrose off of him, he manages to get an arm free and swings at one of the security guards knocking him back before elbowing the other in the face and backing up from the last one. Dean stands at the door way as the doctors and nurses look at him in shock as he runs his fingers across the staples on his head.*

[Dean Ambrose] What? It’s just a scratch..

*Dean lets out a little laugh before fixing his jacket and shoving past the ring crew member who was recording, the phone keeps recording as Dean walks down the hallway towards the exit and then the recording comes to an abrupt ending.*

[Jim Ross] My goodness, a hectic scene indeed. I’m here to infrom you that XWL officials have not been able to get in contact with Dean Ambrose since he was attacked and was taken to the hospital. There’s no sign of him in the arena tonight as of now. We’ll try our best to give you updates on the whereabouts of Dean as much as we can in terms of tonight but as I said, nobody has spoken to him since…
Back to top Go down
Nitro
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Eye For An Eye: 9/19/2014 - 9/26/2014   XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 12:44 am

Dash wrote:
Also, I never thought I'd be able to take Xavier seriously, but Nitro just might change my mind.

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 RtSPYU
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Eye For An Eye: 9/19/2014 - 9/26/2014   XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 12:37 pm

Even though Krzy is gonna be mad about me using dodgerblue, XWL Eye for an Eye continues. We join back at ringside, and see the usual Michael Cole, Jerry Lawler and Jim Ross at the announce table

[Jerry Lawler]
What a great night we've had so far!

[Jim Ross]
And we're far from over yet, Jerry. We have four championship matches to come, two of which will be on the line inside the unforgiving steel structure, known as the Elimination Chamber.

[Michael Cole]
And one of them is the Divas Championship. Madison Eagles will defend against 4 other divas.

[Jim Ross]
And one of them divas, is the loveable Bayley. Let's now take a special look at Bayley!

The video then fades onto a video package for none other than Bayley. After showing various signs and fans cheering for Bayley, it cuts to a shot of Bayley getting interviewed

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 85ugqRM
[Bayley]
It would mean everything to me to become Divas Champion. It's my dream! I worked my up from the bottom with that aim of one day been able to hold the Divas Champion. Some of the greatest Divas in history has held that championship, and I want my name on that list. I want my name to be on the same level as Kaitlyn or Michelle McCool. When people think of that Divas Championship, I don't just want them to think of Kaitlyn or Layla...I want them to think of Bayley.

The video then fades into a clip of Bayley making her unique entrance with many fans cheering her on

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 I97is6UYshBDs

Once again the video cuts back to Bayley, who's getting more emotional as the interview goes on

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 B5ATiAR
[Bayley]
I have the chance to make it happen, I have the chance to make sure people know I'm a threat. I don't just want to be another name that held that championship, I want to be one of the best. I want that championship more than anything...It doesn't matter if Madison Eagles is better than me, It doesn't matter if Layla is prettier than me.... none of them want this like I do.

The shot of Bayley fades out as now a shot of Bayley and Paige now plays

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 Tumblr_n38wjsesgC1sl19uoo1_400

After the hug between Bayley and Paige, the clip fades back to Bayley.

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 ZzLpj7c
[Bayley]
I've worked harder than anybody to get this chance...It didn't go how I hoped last time but now I'm not just going to let this chance go. I'm going to worker harder than ever before so I'm ready for the Elimination Chamber. I've shown that I shouldn't be taken lightly, I've shown that I'm about more than high fives and headbands. People have always over looked me, I've always just been seen as that girl who likes just hugs and having fun.

As it's clear the emotion is starting to get the best of Bayley has her eyes begin to water up, she tries to hold it back but tears begin to roll down her cheek as it now fades to a clip of  Bayley in action against the Divas Champion

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 Ib2th0jTW6zpz3

After the clip of Bayley pinning the Divas Champion, the video package cuts back to the clearly emotional Bayley.

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 KfzdQrf
[Bayley]
I want to be the best, I've shown I have what it takes. I've beaten the Divas Champion twice. I know I can do it again, I know I can become Divas Champion.... I've always imagined what it would be like, holding that championship for the first time. This is all I ever wanted...growing up becoming a professional wrestler was the only thing I wanted to be, I put everything I had to be here today...and I can't let it end now.

As more tears run down the cheek of Bayley, it's become clear her emotions have got the best of her as she now looks down to the ground, trying to wipe tears away. It's clear that Bayley doesn't lack the determination or ambition...but does she have what it takes to become Divas Champion?

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Eye For An Eye: 9/19/2014 - 9/26/2014   XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 4:46 pm

As an already thrilling Eye for an Eye rolls on, the scene that’s brought before us shows Alex Shelley – easily identified by his unique hairstyle – sitting on a doctor’s bench with only his back visible to the audience.

That’s probably for the best because while Shelley holds an ice pack against his neck that has been surgically repaired in the past, the doctor standing in front of him is visibly holding a needle and the last thing the company wants to do is disturb the squeamish in the audience with the sight of a man getting stiches.

The doctor is an old man, presumably a lifer in this industry and even though he’s probably seen some of the worst injuries this business has to offer, he still looks concerned as he patches up the wound on Shelley’s head that was gushing blood earlier as he feel victim to a vicious assault by The Wyatt Family after being abandoned by the man he went out of his way to help.

-Doc-
Alex, you’ve lost a lot of blood; it’s a wonder that you’re still conscious. It’s best that you go home to rest up and if I were you I would think twice about competing this Friday.

The doctor’s voice is even and calm yet still authoritative as he gives Shelley an early prognosis based on what he’s seen of the wrestler’s condition up to this point. Shelley winces as the doctor jabs the needle in his forehead once again so that he can finishes closing up the wound.

-Doc-
Of course, the blood loss is the least of your concerns. There’s also the damage to your neck, which I feel you should have a professional take a look at because the fact that you told me that you lost feeling in a part of your body is troubling. Then you could barely walk because of how badly your back was tightening up; Alex, to put it mildly, you’re in terrible shape right now.

The doctor cuts the string with a pair of scissors then places a small patch over his handiwork so that the stiches don’t accidently get ripped out. He takes a deep breath then walks over to his desk where he jots down some notes.

-Doc-
There. As I’m sure you know, the cut on your forehead will heal in due time; I’m not sure if that will be the case with your…other ailments but we’ll know for sure once we have another professional take a look at you. Oh! I almost you forgot your pain relievers. Just give me a second to grab a couple from the back.

Footsteps indicate that the doctor has left the area, and now the camera finally begins to swivel around until we get a view of Shelley from the front and he still looks like he’s been through hell, but that is a major improvement on how he looked earlier in the show. Shelley sighs as he runs his fingertips along tape on his forehead while using his other hand to continue pressing the ice pack against his neck.

-Stephanie McMahon-
There you are.

Shelley nearly jumps out of his seat as the General Manager appears out of thin air and now stands at his side. She waits for some kind of verbal acknowledgement of her presence but when that doesn’t come she just opens her mouth and begins to speak.

-Stephanie McMahon-
Look Alex, I need a favor and it’s a big one. I’m sure you know all about how Shinsuke Nakamura was removed from the Elimination Chamber match after being assaulted by Kane several weeks ago. Believe it or not, there were actually people saying that I was responsible for it –  the mastermind, if you will – when the thought of anybody controlling The Demon Kane, especially a lowly woman such as myself if completely laughable.

Disbelief is written all over Stephanie’s face as though someone were making that character-defaming accusation right now.

-Stephanie McMahon-
Well ever since then I’ve received a barrage of complaints from Japanese fans through Twitter and Facebook and e-mail and a lot of them even threatened to boycott future events over what happened. Not only that but there have been rumblings of New Japan Pro Wrestling seeking legal action of some sort over the mistreatment of one of their stars even though injuries are a nature of the business and I certainly didn’t go out of my way to get rid of him like many are saying and I can’t force him to heal quicker and return in time for the match either!

Shelley sighs and turns his head to face Stephanie. The way he winces when he moves his neck in such a slight direction shows that he’s still in rough shape.

-Alex Shelley-
So what is this favor you want? Should I dust off my Delorean and stop Shinsuke from coming here in the first place?

-Stephanie McMahon-
No, I want you to take his spot in the match.

-Alex Shelley-
What?

-Stephanie McMahon-
I know I’m kind of springing this on you at the last minute.

-Alex Shelley-
You think?

-Stephanie McMahon-
Well, you’re the most recognizable and likeable wrestlers to both New Japan and its fans that I could find on such short notice, believe me, if there was a better option I’d be asking them. Listen, I know this seems like a lot, but I’m not even asking you to win the match; just put on a good showing so I can get them off my back for good. I’m not going to force you to be in it, Alex, but this is your chance to not only prove that you belong in the main event, but to do right by the people who were so good to you while you were away from here.

With that loaded statement said, intended to guilt Shelley into accepting the offer, Stephanie turns and exits the room leaving Shelley there to mull things over in his head. He angrily throws down the ice pack and gets onto his feet just as the doctor returns.

-Doc-
You’re not actually thinking of doing it, are you?

-Alex Shelley-
Thanks for the help, Doc, and hang onto the pills for me. I’m probably going to need a stronger dosage later on.

Shelley leaves.
Back to top Go down
Moontan
Mid Card
Moontan

PostSubject: Re: XWL Eye For An Eye: 9/19/2014 - 9/26/2014   XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 10:54 pm

Nitro. I love you
Back to top Go down
Nitro
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Eye For An Eye: 9/19/2014 - 9/26/2014   XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 11:23 pm

Suntan wrote:
Nitro. I love you
hug
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Eye For An Eye: 9/19/2014 - 9/26/2014   XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 6:43 pm

Athena is shown standing backstage with her back to the camera, throwing out punches to an invisible foe as she hypes herself up for the battle to come later tonight. Yes, tonight is the night where her name could be included with the names of the greats who have held the Diva’s Championship before.

Look at her; she’s ready to give it all inside of that chamber. Every punch creates shockwaves in the air; every grunt echoes in the hallway; every bead of sweat flies into the air and falls to the ground like raindrop. Listen, competing in the Elimination Chamber has to be a scary thought, no matter who you are. If you fall the wrong way your career could be added and there’s nowhere to run when the going gets stuff.

So Athena is doing a good job of masking her fear with every punch being another distraction – there is no point losing sleep over a match or stressing over it until she is trapped inside those steel walls. Besides, the chamber isn’t a match you can prepare and these women will experience pain that will make them question their career choice. But they’re doing this for the chance to prove that they’re the toughest…the best… and to justify why they do what they do for a living.

Athena’s back is still facing the camera, she’s in the zone and the robe she’s wearing ripples in the air with every movement she makes. Still she acknowledges the presence of the camera and begins to speak in between punches.

”The Wrestling Goddess”
Athena

I’ve spent a lot of time questioning whether people even want me to win this match and I’m not just talking about the other women in it.

punch

”The Wrestling Goddess”
Athena

Of course they don’t want me to win, what kind of competitors would that make them? I don’t blame them, especially when I feel the same. All of us will be part of history, but only one of us will end up on the right side of it. And yeah, I’ve been wondering if the fans want me to be that woman. It means the world to me that they cheer and they chant my name, but will they still do that…will they still feel the same way about me if I come into this company and defeat women who have spent years making their name here?

punch

”The Wrestling Goddess”
Athena

It may not be as bad now, but I know that Stephanie left a bad taste in a lot of people’s mouths with that “warm” introduction she gave me and now for me to just waltz in here and take the most coveted prize in women’s wrestling in just a month of actually wrestling here… it may have that taste resurface and this time it will take a lot more than Layla trying to push me around to erase it from their tongues.

punch

”The Wrestling Goddess” Athena
Hmph..Layla…

punch-punch-punch

”The Wrestling Goddess”
Athena

She was right about one thing, you know. I’m still an unproven commodity and even though I know I have what it takes to be something in this business there may be a couple of naysayers that will argue that I’ve peaked too soon. But you know what? You don’t go through what I’ve gone through with Layla and not become a stronger person at the end of it all. She tried to break my arm…

punch

”The Wrestling Goddess”
Athena

She tried to crush my spirit…

punch-kick-punch

”The Wrestling Goddess”
Athena

She tried to make me feel like I was less than human! Well guess what, Layla?

Athena spins around and tugs the hood off her head then throws out her arms.

”The Wrestling Goddess”
Athena

I’m still here!  

She cracks a smile – that sounded way more triumphant out loud that it probably did in her head.

”The Wrestling Goddess”
Athena

For me, tonight isn’t just about becoming champion, it’s about stopping you from winning the belt. There’s a line between confidence and arrogance and you’ve managed to cross over into a world where there isn’t even a word to describe the kind of person you are? Insufferable? Nah. Bitch? That’s way too nice. Hussy? Yeah, I like the sound of that and it just so happens that I have a Hussy Breaker with your name on it.

Athena reeks of intensity as she speaks, motivated to come out of her shell as a result of her recent trials and tribulations and now she stands before the XWL Universe with a renewed sense of self-worth.

”The Wrestling Goddess”
Athena

And then hopefully I can focus on the other women in the match because they’re just as dangerous as you are, Layla and I’ll need to find some way to outlast the four of you so that it’s my name being announced as the winner. If that dream does come true for me, there’s no way I can control how the fans react to it happening so early in my career… but I hope that they eventually see that it wasn’t Stephanie wrestling in there, it wasn’t Stephanie risking her body in there and it sure as heck wasn’t Stephanie shedding her blood inside of that chamber… it was all me and the victory will be one that I earned and one I think is deserved.

Now she runs a hand through her hair to flatten it and keep it out of her face, but that also gives her a chance to cool down after getting so worked up.

”The Wrestling Goddess”
Athena

Girls, I hope you’re ready and I hope you’re not making the mistake of underestimating me because tonight…tonight I make art out of war.

As her final words linger, Athena pulls the hood back on then turns and continues her one-woman sparring session to stay warmed up for what may actually end up being a war inside of that Elimination Chamber. Whether or not she’ll be able to live up to Stephanie’s hype or the standard she holds herself to remains to be seen, but if there’s one thing for certain, it’s that she’s going to fight with all her heart because that’s the only way she knows  how to compete.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Eye For An Eye: 9/19/2014 - 9/26/2014   XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 9:42 pm

Returning to their seats with all sorts treats, the audience's curiosity is peaked the second they hear the beginning of Fandango's catchy tune. They certainly didn't expect to hear it tonight, he's not even set to compete, which in itself is a bit of a surprise...judging by Paul Heyman's foreshadowing words two weeks ago, we expected to see CM Punk return in some kind of capacity on the last episode of Breakdown, to challenge Fandango into a third, final encounter between the two of them...but instead, we didn't hear a peep. No Paul Heyman to drive the idea that Fandango made a mistake in any further, and no Fandango to respond to Heyman's threat. So what of this strange situation? Were Heyman's words a veil of smoke to cover up the possibility that CM Punk, is actually hurt? No official announcement has been made, which of course makes all speculation run rampant over the truth. Maybe we were wrong, maybe he's waiting for a moment like this, to pounce on Fandango and give him the beating Paul Heyman promised Punk would.

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 Ipwyu7AYkVmQe

Kicking his leg out in a ballerina esque twirl as he springs out from behind the curtain, Fandango's spirits appear to be quite high despite the absence of his lay-day. But instead of jumping to conclusions and believing that he and his lay-day had their hundredth falling out, we realize that Layla's probably getting ready for her match later on in the evening when she challenges for The Divas Championship inside The Elimination Chamber. With some fancy foot work, Fandango prances his way forward, then leaps up into the air, rotating in a perfect ninety degree angle with the back of his shiny vest now facing us as it greets us with a wiggle and a jiggle.  

[JR]
Well this is quite the surprise, I thought Fandango had the night off.

[King]
To my knowledge he does, but that's never stopped him before.

[Michael Cole]
He's decided to grace us with his presence tonight, what more do we need to know? Fandango is an expert Ballroom dancer, and the smoothest in that ring, did you see his victory over Adam Cole three weeks ago? Simply amazing!

[JR]
Oh I saw that victory alright, I just haven't seen any others...

Fandango moves to the beat as only he can, leading up to the moment that he spins around, with his arms stretched out wide. To a man like Fandango, the boos...the jeers, they don't phase him. He's a professional, trained in every art of dance, especially the ones you've never heard of, and that training has prepared him to deal with any interference that may threaten to ruin his performance. Boos don't throw him off his game, and cheers...well, let's face it...he's not going to get cheers, but even cheers especially not after this never ending saga he's had with Punk, but even if he did they'd do absolutely nothing for him.  

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 IbmWnGV9m7VCey

Beginning his descent down the ramp, Fandango as always is very touchy feely, and since there's not a lady to be touching, and feeling...he does the next best thing, himself! Grabbing the back of his vest, slipping it partially off, he gets ridiculously close to the cameraman that had the job of catching his entrance, and unexpectedly stops. His eyes peer down at his body, admiring himself, gyrating his hips, and sliding both hands up his waist, nearing his chest...until he suddenly gives the camera a teased shake of the head, removing his hands from his body and and wagging his finger. Fandango pulls his vest back over himself, even though it practically covers nothing...and continues his path to the ring.

[JR]
He's quite the adventurous fellow, isn't he?

[Michael Cole]
If you looked that good you'd flaunt it too.

[King]
I can safely say that I really wouldn't.

[JR]
All joking aside, I can't help but go back to Paul Heyman's words a few weeks ago. "CM Punk could come out here tonight and tear Fan-Dan-Go limb from limb but I advised him that he should wait until a grand stage, wait until when the entire World is watching and that is exactly what he intends to do."

[King]
Which begs the question, where's CM Punk? Isn't now the right time? Fandango's too busy messing with the cameraman to see it coming.

[Michael Cole]
Did you ever once think, Paul Heyman the greatest mind in the business...was simply covering up the truth? Do you really think CM Punk wouldn't be out here right now, if he could? I'm starting to think that the reason CM Punk didn't return last week, the reason he isn't attacking Fandango right now...is because, HE PHYSICALLY CAN'T!

[JR]
I don't know about that, CM Punk's one of the toughest men I've ever seen.

[King]
Exactly, as much as Fandango would like to believe he took out CM Punk, I'm going to go out on a limb right now and say, that as soon as Fandango gets to that ring, trapped in those ropes...CM Punk is going to come out here for the match they were supposed to have last month.

Making his way now around the ring, Fandango whooshes past the camera, jumping up onto the apron like a gazelle gracefully leaping in a field. The Ballroom Brawler tightly grabs onto the top rope, falling backwards against the ring post where he encourages the crowd to make their voice heard, good or bad. Perhaps following the phrase that any reaction is a good reaction. But of course motioning for their voices, he's only greeted with the boos he's heard since coming out here. This would usually be the part of the performance that he kicks his legs up over the ropes entering the ring in a showy fashion...but instead, his arm goes from enticing to the crowd to beckoning for a microphone. A request that's at first ignored, but soon realizing that he's not going to move from his position until he's granted what he wants, Lillian Garcia regretfully gets up from her seat and passes off her mic to him. He puckers his lips kissing the air her way, but she's been fooled by his charm once before, and it's not going to happen again. She returns to her seat and Fandango then keeps up with tradition launching himself over the top rope and into the ring.  

[King]
Look's like he's got something to get off his chest.

[JR]
So long as he doesn't go touching it that's fine by me.

[Michael Cole]
He's a very expressive man, what's so wrong with that? He tells his story not only with his voice, but through his body.

Strutting to the center of the ring, Fandango's theme comes to an end, and he stands there allowing the audience a moment to calm down so that his voice may better project itself to them. But instead of them quietening down, they get even more rowdy, kick starting a "CM PUNK!" chant. CM PUNK! CM PUNK! CM PUNK! They shout about as loudly as they can, all while Fandango simply stands his ground, holding the mic up as if he were giving them "the floor." Continually chanting CM PUNK! CM PUNK! CM PUNK! CM PUNK! CM PUNK! CM PUNK! They're certainly a dedicated bunch, but how long can they keep this up? That's a challenge Fandango seems to have for them, to not utter a word, to not do a single thing, but let them get it out of their system. 

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 AVRM9hC

How long might that take though? There's only so much time dedicated to the broadcast, we can't surely be out here all night listening to a crowd that is very set in what they want. Fandango came out here to say something, perhaps it has to do with CM Punk, but we'll never find out if they don't stop chanting  CM PUNK!  CM PUNK!  CM PUNK!  CM PUNK! Will it ever end? Fandango's very poised to put up with it for so long, why it's almost as if it's music to his ears in some twisted way. Because they haven't seen Punk in two weeks, and that's all thanks to him. Will we go third though, that...is the question. Or will this crowd ignite that fire within Punk to come out here and give them exactly what they want. One might think he'd have done that last week if he could have, but Fandango didn't appear either, so perhaps the stars have aligned now, in this moment...he's right where he wants him, in this ring...the crowd couldn't want anything more, it's like a scene out of a movie.  

[JR]
My goodness, I don't believe I've ever heard a more ruckus crowd. They want CM Punk, and they want him now.

[King]
Ask and ye shall receive, JR!

[Michael Cole]
This is just rude, shut up already!

[JR]
They know how perfect this moment is, Fandango may have avoided the ring last month at International Incident, but here he is now, exactly where Punk wants him. It's understandable for them to call on their hero to vanquish his enemy once and for all.

Although the chant may not be at it's end just yet, there is a change at last...Fandango was giving them the floor, but now, his arms have opened out wide, as have his legs. It's almost like he's..embracing...them? Shaking his hips, his arms, his legs, his whole body to the beat...of their chant. Actions that whether intentional or not, have brought a great decrease in the volume the chant once had. Fans become perplexed by his behavior, and obviously so, a bit weirded out.  

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 WA9BOG1

The chant after what felt like forever, is dying out, reaching it's last breath, and all because they're suddenly confused as can be, at what Fandango's doing. They can't for the life of them understand him, why he's shaking what his mama gave him, or why he's enjoying the chant far too damn much. I mean it's supposed to agitate him, annoy him to his last nerve, but it's failed to the entire time. Not one second has his expression changed, he's not gotten angry, sneered, or tensed up whatsoever. Which kind of defeats the point of chanting it any longer, CM Punk's not coming out, at least not yet anyways...so they're wasting their time, and they've now realized that, coming to a complete silence. With the "music" coming to a halt, so to does Fandango's...dancing? He regains his normal posture, then starts to look to his right, stretching out as if he were looking for something. Not finding it, he turns to his left, peering around that direction, in search of it still, but what? Failing to find whatever he's in search of, he raises his mic up.  

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 A4IcFiB

[Fandango]
I'm incredibly...very, very...unfortunately sorry...to inform to you, that I've looked, to m'left....searched...m'right, but alas...no C...M...Puuuunk....is to be found.

Taking his words like he were mocking them, the boos crank right back up. 

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 IPdb4vV

[Fandango]
I know, I too am very...disappointed. Here I am, ready to settle this, like gentlemen...yet he has the audacity to not show his face. According to the grape...vine, that is Paul...Hey...maaaan...CM Punk cannot rest, cannot eat, will not stop....until he gets his hands, on yours truly. But here I am, out here tonight, on The Eye....For your....Eye, spectacular event, and Faaaan...daaan-gooo is all on his lonesome. Nobody to tango with, nobody to, what'd he say? Oh yeah, beat...some respect, into me. The world is watching, millions, upon millions, upon gillions of people are watching, Punk...they're waiting, they're foaming at the mouth like a rabid dog, they want it....they want you, they want me....they want us, together...in the middle of this ring, coming to that head everyone's always talking about. The big finale, the grand conclusion...to this saga of you, and I...

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 TF6Qi4b

[Fandango]
Where's my humiliation? Where's the vow that I'll rue the day I uttered his name, out of my...mouth? Where is it, huh? I'm supposed to be taught some lesson, I'm supposed to be eating my meals through a straw for the rest of my days, I'm supposed..to be robbed my dig..nity. I'm supposed to be viewed by the world, and have my manhood...questioned. But as I stand out here, in front of all of you, none of that, is happening. Do you know why? Because while Paul Heyman, would lead you all to believe that CM Punk, is all well, and good...that he's simply biding his time, looking for that all important perfect...moment to give me what I've got coming to me...the truth of the matter is, he can't.

The smirk that comes across his face is enough to make the fans boo even more. No, that's not true...CM Punk can and he will.  

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 HcxzKOh

[Fandango]
You all saw what went down back there, in the back...in front of the cameras, and the lovely...Miss Renee Young...CM Punk, met his demise, by my perfectly groomed hands. Oh it's true, it's peeling  apples before you stick 'em in a pie, true... He's not waiting in the shadows, lurking in the night, for the right time to strike...because he's somewhere, lying in a hospital bed, watching his career flash before him, as he's the one, that regrets...what went down on the fourth month ago. He's the one filled with remorse over his actions that lead up to his end, he's the one...that lost...EVERYTHING!

Now they're really getting fed up, Fandango is so self assured that he believes Paul Heyman's promises are actually what CM Punk is now facing?  

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 SmSmTS4

[Fandango]
Four months ago, after the most grueling journey any man has ever been on, the time was finally right. I had done it, I had surpassed my teachers, I had excelled beyond my own expectations...I had become a force, a rhythmic force that set it's sights on a new stomping ground. X...W....L....Three letters, in reverse alphabetical order, spell greatness...greatness that I was ready, to become.  But as I made my way out to the ring, to compete in my first match back to teach the so called Romaine Reigns something about class, diligence, and sophistication...CM Punk, chose to cut in...on my grand moment, and ruin....EVERYTHING! My night, my spotlight, my airtime...HE STOLE IT, ALL OF IT!

Ironically enough, he loses that "sophistication" within his last few words, steaming up from the memory of that night, his words laced with unearthed anger that's been inside of him all this time. His night was ruined, and it was all thanks to CM Punk.  

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 4RXatUY

[Fandango]
Why? Because he took exception, to the very mention...of his name. Well I take exception to everything...that's he done since that night. Sticking his no good lying, cheating, thieving...lips on m'lay-day....attacking me, ME! Brutally, and for absolutely no reason...but the biggest reason of all, the reason that has me so steamed up, that pushed me to that breaking point, the moment that I gave him, a taste of his own bitter....medicine...was two months ago, after I had already beaten him, and proved to be the superior in every, aspect...he chose to play dirty, he chose to lure me in to a trap, a trap that all of you....helped facilitate. You watched, you supported his dastardly actions, and forced me to choose between my daaancing queen, and a briefcase that held every opportunity I deserved. Do you people feel good about that now? Huh? Do you feel good knowing that it's YOU, you...who are the reason why CM Punk, isn't out here right now? Huh? Do ya'? Because whether you want to admit it, or not...it is your fault, you pushed me to this, you aided him...encouraged his actions and threw all sorts of decency out the window. So I was left with no choice, I had to dabble in the art of, dirty...daaaaancing....

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 Uaty9D3

[Fandango]
Make no mistake about it, I am not proud of my actions...I'm beyond it! Because I didn't stand by and let that bully rule my world, no...I am not only the master of many things, but of my own destiny! A destiny that I refused to be compromised by the likes, of him...It didn't have to be this way, it didn't have to go this far, he didn't have to get in my way, all of this could have been avoided. He could be here now, he could be your World...Heavy....Weight Champion. But instead, instead...he has found himself on the losing end of a war, that HE waged. I wash my hands of the filth that is CM Punk, I cleanse my self of the bad jujube that surrounded him...and threatened to infect...me. I bid thee CM Punk, ado....and I do hope that you realize, the grave mistake you made, on the night...in question. For there is now no question about it, I...am the superior man, I have won, and now one name will forever haunt you. One name, will strike fear into your heart in a matter of seconds. One name, will remind you of this entire ordeal, every painful detail... One name, will forever make you question every move you make from this point on, and that name....That name is....

Adding suspense to something that couldn't be any less suspenseful if we tried...Fandango shakes it all about, loosening up...channeling his breathing to the right pace. The fans are of course booing, I mean he's practically blaming them for what happened to Punk, and just talking a lot of trash, that we really wish he could get knocked on his ass for. But it's been minutes, minutes of garbage being spewed out of his mouth, yet no CM Punk...is Fandango telling the truth, is CM Punk really...gone? Is he seriously unable to come out here and give Fandango the ass kicking he promised to deliver from Paul Heyman's words? Fandango looks right into the camera, cocking up his eyebrow and begins the long...long...process of saying that name...which of course being his. 

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 IUbqUSs

[Fandango]
Faaaaaaan.....

Stretching his arm out almost as much as he stretches those A's, Fandango stands still, pausing for effect. You know, something he doesn't need to do, but unless someone spares us in the next thirty seconds, we'll have to endure it. Tick tock, if someone's going to come out now would be the perfect time...we'd even settle for one of Heyman's other clients, surely Cesaro has a minute or two to kill, we haven't seen Brock Lesnar around lately, so he'd be a nice surprise...and of course, CM Punk himself coming out here would be just dandy. But no, they don't come out. Fandango reels his arm back in, touching his chest to really FEEL his name.  

[Fandango]
Daaaaaaan......

Someone, anyone...PLEASE. He's being completely obnoxious, dragging out his name in three long parts, and why? Just get it over with, we wanna get back to the action and it's become rather obvious we're not going to get our wish, and have any happen right now. The boos get louder, mostly just to try to shut him up, and stop this daunting experience for us, but it's no use. Fandango's his own biggest fan, and since nobody can ever seem to get his name right, he never seems to stop reminding us of what it is. He lifts the mic back up to deliver that all important final part, but lowers it back down to clear his throat. Saying his name is a very important thing and leave no doubt about it, it must be done perfectly...perfectly stupid that is. Arching his arm out, leaning his lips up against the mesh of the mic, his breathing echos throughout the entire arena. Now he's just getting creepy, who breathes like this anyways? Stop breathing like a lunatic and just say your damn name already! 

[Fandango]
Gooooo....

[King]
WHAT!?

[JR]
He's here!

[Michael Cole]
NO!

[King]
I DON'T BELIEVE IT!

The roof just about blows off the whole freaking building the second CM Punk's music hits! Fandango's eyes widen, his jaw drops, and his microphone falls of out hand, as the fear within surfaces! The audience jump to their feet, not a single ass is a seat, not a single person in the arena isn't screaming at the top of their lungs. Fandango shakes his head repeatedly, this can't be...HE TOOK HIM OUT! CM PUNK ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE HERE, THAT'S WHY HE TALKED SUCH A BIG GAME! He didn't expect to actually have to back it up, he was sure CM Punk was somewhere lying in a hospital bed...but now...it's perhaps him that'll have a one way trip to the nearest hospital.  

[JR]
Business is about to pick up, ladies and gentlemen! Don't touch that remote, don't get up to go to the bathroom, because believe me...you do NOT want to miss what's about to go down.

[Michael Cole]
RUN FANDANGO! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!

[King]
He's dug himself in a hole that he's not gonna be able to get out of, CM Punk is going to beat the living hell out of him, and that's just putting it nicely.

The original pop has not subsided in the least bit, if anything as Punk's music continues, so to does the anticipation for the moment he pops out through that curtain and makes a beeline for that ring. Fandango shouts "NO! YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE!" in a frantic tone as the worrisome feeling consumes him more and more the longer it takes for CM Punk to appear. It's like torture, it'd be better if he came out the second his theme hits, but CM Punk this entire fourth months of this beef between he and Fandango has toyed with him, so it's no surprise that tonight, the inevitable end would be no different. "COME ON!" he begs, ready to get this over with, tired of waiting...and it's like music to this crowd's ears. They've had to hear Fandango go on and on for far too damn long tonight, and now...he's going to get what he's had coming to him.

[Michael Cole]
This is just ridiculous, he's toyed with Fandango for the last four months, and here he is doing it again! CM Punk's nothing but a sadistic bastard!

[King]
Fandango just spent the last five minutes talking more trash than what's at the local dump, he's pretty much screwed even if CM Punk came out straight away. Besides, Fandango's taken this too far, he deserves everything and more that CM Punk is going to do to him.

[JR]
As the saying goes, don't count your chickens before they hatch. And Fandango came out here to boast about beating CM Punk, but now he's the one that's about to be on the receiving end of one gruesome beating.

Losing his mind in the ring, Fandango screams out like a lunatic, losing the "composed" demeanor he had, and becoming a complete mess in front of the entire world, and you know that's exactly what CM Punk wants. He doesn't just want to kick his ass, pound his face in, and scar him for life, oh no...he wants to mentally destroy him! This is beyond personal, this is beyond him kissing Layla four months ago, this is beyond Fandango cheating to beat him in their first encounter, this is beyond Fandango's initial disrespect, CM Punk hates...Fandango. He is going to tear him limb from limb, and the crowd is eagerly awaiting for it. So much so that the once loud and proud CM PUNK! CM PUNK! CM PUNK! CM PUNK! Chant kicks back into high gear. Just in time for the curtain to begin to stir, and the crowd gets even louder...as Fandango takes in a deep gulp, as he knows what's about to happen...bursting through the curtain to an overwhelming cheer from the crowd is....LAYLA?!

[JR]
WHAT?!

[King]
Oh you've gotta be kidding me...

[Michael Cole]
HA!

[King]
Will you shut the hell up, don't even try to act like you saw that coming!

Like night and day, the energy in the building INSTANTLY changes as Layla jumps through the curtain, and falls to her knees at the steel plate, looking down at her imaginary watch, reminiscent of CM Punk...and then then smiles in the most arrogant way as she cups her hands up to her mouth and shouts out “IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!” Cutting away from Layla's antics for a moment, to see Fandango's reaction which is an equally as annoying huge grin on his face as he laughs and laughs erratically. The smug son of a bitch planned this all, he and  his lay-day conspired to add salt into the wounds of CM Punk fans all around the world, what a prick. Layla pops to her feet, turning around  to model the CM Punk hoody she's wearing, that shows “Best since Day One” on the back. She's completely mocking CM Punk in every way, the little bitch even has bright red X's on her hands.  

[Michael Cole]
This is rich, look at all of the disappointed faces, HE TOLD YOU, YOU DIDN'T BELIEEVE HIM, BUT HE TOLD YOU ALL!

[JR]
This is just unnecessary, what the hell is even the point? We get it, he took CM Punk out, was this really necessary?

[King]
I should have expected something like this, he is shacked up with a woman like Layla, and this is right up her alley.

Layla prances down the ramp, as giddy and excited as can be. A weight is lifted off her shoulders, finally...after months and months...CM Punk has gotten what he “deserved” for kissing her. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, and her boyfriend apparently...Fandango's broad smile makes you wanna punch him, he's so proud of himself for pulling this stunt, and he's having a good old time at our expense. We fell for it, we thought for sure that there's no way...NO WAY...that CM Punk was really out, that Fandango had actually “won” but it becomes painstakingly clear now that he in fact has. CM Punk isn't here, he wasn't here last week, or the week before, and from the looks of it, in spite of Paul Heyman's decree, the fans will not be getting what they want. This is over, but it's not ended in the way they expected, CM Punk didn't destroy him, he didn't embarrass him one last time, none of what we thought would happen, did. Instead...Fandango's here with his lay-day celebrating their success..The fact that against all odds, against all belief, it is they who have come out on top of this rivalry, and it makes us sick. Fandango struts his arrogant self over to the ropes to open them up for Layla who has now arrived on the apron. She steps through, planting a kiss on Fandango's lips before galloping around the ring in true CM Punk fashion. Fandango applauds his girl's performance, while the fans can do nothing but boo and sit in disgust at what's happening. Layla flashes her trademark smirk and shouts “Aw, were you expecting somebody else?”

[JR]
I just don't even know what to say right now, I'm disgusted with these two's actions.

[King]
I can't believe CM Punk's really out, that's what bothers me the most, Fandango actually won...he didn't get what he had coming to him, what kind of world do we live in where a guy like this wins?

[Michael Cole]
The greatest world ever!

The amount of boos that pour in as the dancing couple let out a satisfied cackle is almost unbelievable. This crowd is beyond pissed off, and they're not hiding it. Punk's theme acts as the endless salt to the wound, as Fandango crosses his wrists together just as CM Punk would, and Layla drops down to her knees, placing her hands at both sides of her mouth. The fans are so sick of this, we're so sick of this already, but they're not done being the worst people in the world just yet. Oh no, there's one final exclamation point they want to leave before we're freed from their presence. Fandango dances in place, unable to stand still he's so excited. From one CM Punk impersonation to the next, Layla screams out in the most agitating tone “BEST IN THE WORLD” to at long last conclude this segment. We don't care what comes next, we're just glad we don't have to see those two for another second.  

Back to top Go down
Twysted
New Talent
Twysted

PostSubject: Re: XWL Eye For An Eye: 9/19/2014 - 9/26/2014   XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 1:31 pm

Eye For An Eye comes back from a routine break to show backstage personnel and interviewer Tom Phillips standing in front of a television monitor, his guests beside him is the newest XWL International Superstar KENTA and his trusty associate Keiji. Today KENTA is wearing what seems to be his traditional yellow and brown split attire with a t-shirt that simply reads his name.

Tom Phillips
Ladies and gentlemen I am here with XWL's newest International Sensation, the great and legendary KENTA. Before we begin onto tonight, shall we take one more look at what transpired at the end of your match with Sami Zayn?

Quote :
We are taken to Friday's Breakdown in which KENTA and Sami Zayn are both struggling to get to their feet. Zayn is trying to use the ropes and turnbuckle to the best of his ability while KENTA is rising on his own willpower, the encouraging words from his friend Keiji helping him to build the strength he needs. Its not long before both men on are their feet with Zayn resting in the corner and KENTA locking his eyes on his opponent. KENTA makes his way over to Zayn and slightly leans against the ropes before delivering a shattering kick to the mid-section of Zayn. He follows it up with another, and then another, and then another. After several more kicks, KENTA backs up a bit and waits for a staggering Zayn to step out of the corner before aiming for a Roundhouse. However, as KENTA extends his legs Zayn ducks under the strike, grabbing KENTA's waist before rolling him up. Instead of going for a traditional roll-up though, Zayn continues with the roll using it to send KENTA to the other side of the ring with a nasty German Suplex causing KENTA to land on his neck. As KENTA tries to land on his feet and maintain his balance, Zayn is getting excited and is waiting back in his corner, the pro-Zayn crowd getting behind him and drowning out the pro-KENTA crowd. KENTA makes it to his feet causing Zayn to take off running looking for his 'Ole! Kick', but before he can get his foot raised KENTA busts out of the corner and slams Zayn in the face with a Busaiku Knee Kick. As soon as both men hit the ground, KENTA rolls over Zayn for a three count causing the pro-KENTA crowd to go ballistic.

As the footage comes to a halt, we leave fullscreen and go back to the Eye For An Eye pay-per-view.

Tom Phillips
That was an incredible match between you two and you both showed incredible resiliency but in the end it was you who ultimately got the victory. Any comments?

Keiji
Any comments? What is there to say without us having to repeat ourselves? We stated why KENTA was going to be a top superstar here in XWL and that we would prove it with Sami Zayn, and we did. Yes, he might have been resilient but eventually every man tires out to the guy with the better ability, and that guy was obviously my good friend, KENTA.

Tom Phillips
Right, well how do you feel about the rematch that Sami Zayn asked for, which was granted by General Manager Stephanie McMahon?

Keiji
At first, we were both a bit upset. I mean, what more did KENTA have to prove? The only reason it was asked for was because Sami Zayn didn't have what it takes to beat KENTA last week but his biggest downfall is that he still won't be able to do it tonight. Yes, you can get up and get the crowd behind you and pander to the audience to try and build momentum, but you can only do so much before you come crashing to a halt by the guy who is able to do all that and more on his own. And it being granted? We all know Stephanie McMahon has an issue with the international superstars that get signed to her roster, and she knows that it will not be long before KENTA is taking down the bigger stars that she caters to and she wants to try and do her all to make sure that doesn't happen.

Keiji then looks at KENTA and smiles and nods before turning back to Tom.

Keiji
However, KENTA gladly accepts this challenge as obviously Stephanie McMahon wants further confirmation that KENTA's first impression will be one that lasts. And, if in doing so KENTA has to have another clean victory over Sami Zayn, then he is fine with that as well.

With that, KENTA and Keiji walk away from the set, leaving people to wonder if KENTA once more has the ability to continue backing up his words as we go on to the next segment.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Eye For An Eye: 9/19/2014 - 9/26/2014   XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 3:13 pm

[JR]
Ladies and gentlemen Eye For An Eye has been a momentous night thus far, but still to come we've got two more Elimination Chamber Matches, and believe me you do not wanna miss those.

[King]
That's right, John Cena will be defending his World Heavyweight Championship inside that very structure in tonight's Main-Event

[Michael Cole]
Also Divas Champion Madison Eagles in just a bit will be defending her title against a very tough group of challengers.

[JR]
One of those challengers being the woman that made history last year when she took part in the very first Elimination Chamber Match to feature women. An accomplishment she won't let you forget because not only did she compete in such a match, she won it.

[King]
Which is why earlier today, before she made her little stunt just a bit ago with Fandango she was at a special autograph signing. And Layla was approached by Fight Network's own John Pollock for an exclusive interview that we're going to show you right now.

Cutting away from the cheerful faces of our commentary trio, we head to clips of said autograph signing. The first of the clips shows Layla arriving on the scene, greeting fans who have been waiting in line for what could have been hours. She poses for numerous photos with fans and their replica Divas Championships, she even dances with a few lucky fellas. Layla might be vicious and vindictive when it comes to her actions in the company, but apparently outside of it she's as close to a sweetheart as someone like her could be. The final clip shows Layla hugging a fan with their very own personalized Bayley shirt on. But once those clips end we head to the real exclusive, for standing in front of her table after signing a lot of autographs, and greeting fans, is Layla with Fight Network's very own John Pollock.

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 Elj5v9i

[John Pollock]
I'm John Pollock from The Fight Network, and I'm here in St. Louis, which is host to XWL's huge Pay-Per-View tonight, Eye For An Eye. One of XWL's best, and most accomplished wrestlers is here just down the road at The Convention Center, she's been signing all day, greeting fans of all kind, and she's taken a break to talk with us now. So please give a warm welcome to former XWL Champion, Layla!

Layla smiles, waving at the camera, then slightly grasps his mic directing it her way to clear up a mistake he made, that we all immediately noticed..

[Layla]
Well, actually it's former Divas Champion, but hey...who knows...maybe I'll make history again one day by becoming the very first female to hold The World Heavyweight Championship?

[John Pollock]
Naturally, that's why I said former, because I already know it's going to happen.

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 FyoPrzX

[Layla]
And you know I'm going to lose it too? I could hold that thing forever, I mean there's not really a guy I think I couldn't take.

[John Pollock]
After hearing all you've accomplished, I can't say I disagree.

[Layla]
Thank you, it's crazy thinking about it myself sometimes. When I first was signed to XWL, I dealt with my fair share of critics, which funny enough include myself. It's just a very frightening environment to be apart of at first, you've got your doubters, but you also become one yourself. There's women that could bench most guys that have stepped through those doors, and there's girls that have braved Japan, Mexico, and every independent scene too.

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 MeBpROV

[John Pollock]
You've been with XWL for how long now?

[Layla]
Five and a half years now, but our Sixth Anniversary is coming up in November which is actually not far off along from when I was signed. I was actually in the first group of girls that was contacted to be apart of this, so it's surreal to see how far not only I've come, but the company itself.

[John Pollock]
It started off as Vince McMahon's new competition, but after WWE crumbled due to the loss in talent that jumped ship to XWL, he eventually purchased it?

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 UQHnUSR

[Layla]
Yeah, last year he dropped the bombshell that he was the new owner, and personally I was thrilled. He was no doubt not going to make the same mistakes that made us all leave before, and considering the women have been treated with respect and equality still, I'd say it was a great thing. But of course I credit that to Stephanie McMahon, who oversees a lot of things. She's hands on, she fights for us women, I mean...for two weeks in a row, women closed the show, which in the past would be unheard of.

[John Pollock]
That's great, so tell us about tonight, what makes Eye For An Eye such a can't miss event?

[Layla]
Two words, Elimination Chamber.

[John Pollock]
That simple, huh?

[Layla]
That's literally all you need to know. The Elimination Chamber is the most physically grueling match you will ever have the misfortune, and also the delight of being apart of.

[John Pollock]
You yourself have actually been in one?

[Layla]
Yeah, it's crazy to think about, huh? Little ol' me inside that big cage?

[John Pollock]
Were you scared?

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 ZCo53FJ

[Layla]
I'd never go on the record and say that, but I think you're lying if you say you aren't a little petrified by the idea of it. It not only shortens careers, it has the chance of ending them...Now we take a risk every time we step through those ropes, but that risk is magnified by stepping into that thing. It's like putting yourself at the mercy of fate itself. Either you'll survive, or you'll be eaten alive by it.

[John Pollock]
And that's not even taking into account the other people in there with you.

[Layla]
Exactly, one wrong move, and you could kiss your career goodbye. Last year I actually went for a kick on someone and my foot literally missed them, and slipped through the chain fence around it. That's like game over, there's nothing you can do in that situation because you're caught, so either push through the pain and get a little payback, or accept defeat. Which anybody who knows me knows, I don't do.

[John Pollock]
Now tonight is different from last year, right?

[Layla]
Yes, last year when I competed in The Elimination Chamber it wasn't even for the championship.

[John Pollock]
What?

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 TcK0UhU

[Layla]
That's what I'm saying...you have to go through all of that, and still have another match down the road for the title itself. But luckily this year, the champion gets thrown in there so all bets are off. Survive, and you'll be leaving with that title around your waist, with a well deserved victory. Because the thing about The Elimination Chamber, it's no fluke. Either you're tough enough to survive, or you weren't. Last year nobody expected me to win, so I think to count anyone out is a big mistake.
[John Pollock]
So you think everyone in there with you has an equal chance?

[Layla]
I'd like to say that you know, being in there once before, while none of them have...would give me an edge. But, it's hard to say that. A lot of factors play into it. What happens to you in there, decides if you win or lose. Am I better than everyone in there? Well obviously, but there's more to it than that in this match. It comes down to who wants it most, who is focused, who can fight through the pain, and how long they can...your guess is as good as mine. But of course I'm going to win, that title is aching to be around this flawless waist again, and soon it'll be back where it belongs.

[John Pollock]
With having competed in the match previously, who do you think needs to maybe up their game for this?

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 2xg03jJ

[Layla]
Oh, mostly definitely Bayley. She's always hugging people, and parading around in headbands, but sweetie that is not going to help you inside The Elimination Chamber. Ditch the cutesy crap, and find the beast within, because if not you'll be swallowed up whole by it. That's just Real Talk, the realest real I can be. I may have been a little nicer last year, but when it came time to throw down, I was as ruthless as it gets. I dam near broke my best friend's neck to win the match, and that's what it takes. You have to fight harder than you've ever fought, so while she stands no chance because like I said, I'm walking away with that title tonight, if she wants to at least live to tell the tale, she needs to tighten that pony tail up and show no mercy.

[John Pollock]
There you have it, words to listen to Bayley.

[Layla]
Really anyone in the match could follow that advice. Madison Eagles thinks she's all that just because she's spent the best years of her life performing in front of nobodies but she's in the big time now. And no matter what she says, this is her biggest challenge to date.

[John Pollock]
Clearly, like you said nobody but you in the match has competed in one previously, you at least know what to expect.

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 JJtTKdy

[Layla]
Pretty much, you need to expect all hell to break loose. I survived once, so I know I can again, it's just a matter of doing it again. But of course this time I've got a little thorn in my side.

[John Pollock]
Oh?

[Layla]
There's this new girl, that kind of thinks she's worth my time, so it's like I can't get away from her.

[John Pollock]
She's new and competing in something like The Elimination Chamber?

[Layla]
She's kind of Stephanie's latest pet project, so basically it's no surprise to me. Personally don't think she deserves it, but at the end of the day it doesn't really matter because she has no chance of winning. I know I said everyone has an equal chance, but pretty much everyone BUT her has that chance. I mean she just got her first victory in two months this past week. Clearly she's got a long way to go before she could even hope of being on that level, or mine for that matter.

[John Pollock]
Sounds like you don't really like her.

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 WgwmaYI

[Layla]
I just feel like she's very disrespectful. I'm the veteran of this division, whether she acknowledges it or not, I'm a big reason why she even had a division to join. Hell, I deeply credit myself for us women getting a chance to be in The Elimination Chamber. I'm the one that's broke new ground countless times, I am still to this day, the only woman to have taken part in Hell in a Cell and won. So whether you like me or not, give me the respect I deserve, or else you'll be on my bad side, and she seems to have not realized what being on my bad side means for her career.

[John Pollock]
Well I wish you luck tonight, thank you again for joining me, do you have anything else you'd like to say before I let you get back to your signing?

[Layla]
Well, a shout out to my bestie, Madison Rayne. Good luck tonight girl, The United Queendom is going to rule over those other bitches. But seriously I'm excited. It's an honor to be apart of something like this again, because it lets everyone see what we women, can do. So make sure to watch, root me on, or against me, it doesn't matter because let's face it... I'll wins anyways. Bye!

With that confident closing remark, Layla waves at the camera with both hands, then footage comes to an end. Who will leave The Elimination Chamber as Divas Champion tonight? Find out when Madison Eagles puts it all on the line against Layla, Bayley, Madison Rayne, Athena, and a woman of her choosing.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Eye For An Eye: 9/19/2014 - 9/26/2014   XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 5:21 pm

Eye For An Eye returns from a brief commercial break and we’re taken to the ringside area.

Jim Ross
Hello folks and welcome back to XWL’s Eye For An Eye what a great night we’ve had so far and we’ve got so much more great action still to come.

Jerry Lawler
That’s for sure JR. We’ve already seen a shocking turn by Adam Cole on his very own partner when he super kicked Alex Shelley out of nowhere and seemingly, willingly, cost his team the matchup against The Wyatt Family. We’ve also seen not only the return of Albertooo Del Riooo but Seth Rollins as well. Who, seems to be under a new attitude, and only wants to focus on himself and nobody else. If that’s not enough to get you interested don’t forget about The Diva’s as five of the top Diva’s in the company are going to face off in the Elimination Chamber for the Diva’s Championship. I’ll be keeping a close eye on that one. Maybe I can get a hug from Bayley woohoo!

Michael scoffs and shakes his head before interrupting King

Michael Cole
Doesn’t take much to impress you does it King? The Diva’s Title Match is the one you’re looking forward to keeping an eye on? Are you serious right now Jerry? What about The United States Championship bout between Drew McIntyre, Karl Anderson, and Roman Reigns. Reign’s has been one heck of a dominate champion since capturing that title. Or how about the reason we’re all here to tune into THE match of all matches The World Heavyweight Championship Elimination Chamber. Personally I’m rooting for Cena on this one, as like me, he doesn’t care about what you people think any more. He’s focused on nothing but the match and that’s the best thing you can do. Otherwise you’re setting yourself up for a loss. Anyone who lets little things get to them should just lea-

Cole goes to continue speaking when suddenly the sound of glass shattering fills the arena and that can mean the arrival of only one superstar

Michael Cole
Oh great here we go…

Before Cole can say another word the camera quickly cuts back to Austin. He then begins to make his way down to ringside.

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 X9rB4sA

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 VCaq0Bd

Austin pauses at the steps for a minute before walking up them and into the ring. He looks around before going to each turnbuckle. He then proceeds to climb up onto them and then raises his fists into the air as the fans cheer loudly.

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 ZDDgzpE

He approaches the last turnbuckle. Raises his hands a final time and soaks it in. Moments later he hops down and ask for a microphone. The ringside worker hands him one. Austin grabs it and paces around the ring for a few minutes. He stops and then raises it as he speaks

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 0LogXd0

{Steve Austin}
Sorry if I interrupted your little tirade Michael, but, did I just hear you right? Did you just say that, anyone who lets little things get to them, they should leave?

Crowd
What?!

{Steve Austin}
Disappear?

Crowd
What?!

{Steve Austin}
Take their ball and go on home?

Crowd
What?!

{Steve Austin}
They shouldn’t come back? Son, if everyone in this company did that, this company would be done for by now ya dumb some bitch. Fact of the matter is this Michael, if you have a problem with someone, you get your ass on out to this ring and you settle it face to face. Take for example The Wyatt Family. I don’t know which one of those greasy bastards is trying to get into my head but it ain’t gonna work. I’ve seen how you people work. Week in, week out, playing your little cryptic video and then randomly attacking someone or bringing out that stupid little sheep mask your little family member Rowan wears. I gotta ask am I supposed to be scared?

Crowd
What?!

Austin pauses and clears his throat before speaking again

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 KeBlZp8

{Steve Austin}
EH EH!

{Steve Austin}
So here’s what we’re gonna do. I don’t care who it is, whether it’s Bray with his fancy little lantern, Eric with his little Halloween mask, or Harper with his big ol stained shirt I ain’t leavin' this here ring till I get some answers. Ya wanna sit there and get in the head of ol’ Stone Cold Steve Austin, well, how about instead of coming from behind you man up and see me face to face or am I gonna have to come back there and drag you out by your beards ya jackasses?!

Austin goes to speak again when—

Shit.

Austin is thinking with his fists right now, but three pairs of fists will always pound one into the ground. Stone Cole Steve Austin and weak never belong in the same sentence; he’s the toughest S.O.B. in XWL for a reason and it’s because he is the ballsiest motherfucker this company has ever seen… hence his request for The Wyatt Family to show up. The thing is that Wyatt, Harper and Rowan have a way of making anyone look weak in comparison. They wore down Adam Cole for months until he finally snapped. What is in store for Austin?

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 Dn9Hj6O_zpsa542ff12

That image suddenly appears before quickly disappearing. While darkness sets in, Luke Harper’s whistling pierces the air as his haunting rendition of “Amazing Grace” floats into the arena. A video clip fades in of The Wyatt Family assaulting Eric Young…

…now Xavier Woods...

…now Shawn Michaels…

…now Triple H…

…now Adam Cole…

…now Dolph Ziggler…

…now Alex Shelley…

Finally the clip of Stone Cold staring at the sheep mask on Breakdown is shown and after a few seconds it begins to get distorted until the sound of glass shatters –  à la the intro to Austin’s theme – and pieces of the image go flying off screen. In their absence reappears the image of Luke Harper.

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 Htk2ROy_zps0de08a13

-Luke Harper-
I have found a new plaything…they all have a habit of breaking

Now a sound clip plays of the Austin barking out his trademark what?

-Luke Harper-
This one is old,

What?

rusted,

What?

useless.

What?

An antique car on cinderblocks.

What?

An aged gladiator using his sword as a cane.

What?

A star trying to return to the sky.

What?

-Luke Harper-
Questions uttered from the grave demand no answers.

-Erick Rowan-
Run.

Wh—rhdjv

The sound clip distorts midway through amounting to gibberish. Silence now washes over the darkened arena.

Here we go; Stone Cold is about to get what he wished for. Harper’s theme almost has a soothing effect as it threatens to lull Stone Cold into complacency before Harper and Rowan go for the kill.

Jim Ross
Folks, I’ve seen Stone Cold through some of the bloodiest, gruesome battles a human being can endure…but this is different, Harper isn’t quite human…I just refuse to believe that another person with flesh and blood can enjoy inflicting as much punishment as if it were some kind of hobby.

Jerry Lawler
Yeah, a man like Stone Cold puts up his dukes and throws down because he wants to show he’s the toughest or to defend his honor, or just to survive…but Harper fights because he just loves the sight of blood pooling on the ground or the sound of bones cracking on impact.

Michael Cole
Oh, so the great Stone Cold Steve Austin is some kind of saint now? Didn’t you hear what he said to me earlier? This man is nothing but trouble and he deserves whatever it is Harper does to him tonight.

Minutes have passed now and Harper and Rowan have yet to be seen while Stone Cold is lost in the darkness, not even a silhouette visible in this pitch blackness. The fans help him out by raising their phones into the air to illuminate the building as best as they can, but still the men who had no issues making their presence known and felt earlier in the show are taking their sweet time responding to Austin’s challenge.

Could it be fear? No, that would imply someone like Harper or Rowan can feel human emotion.  Are they calling Austin’s bluff and seeing if he would actually hop onto his ATV and ride over to the bayou or compound or wherever the hell it is Harper and Rowan spend their vacations? That could be getting a little closer to it; mind games are their bread and butter and it looks like they’re preparing a big helping.

The song cuts off abruptly and the lights shoot on to reveal… Stone Cold is okay?  Weird.  Equally as strange is that Harper and Rowan didn’t even stop by and partake in their weekly beat down. Stone Cold looks around at the crowd to see if he can spot one of those bearded bastards trying to hide in plain sight, as improbable as such a notion may sound, then when he eyes fall on the ride side area they open wide.

On a rocking chair rests a sheep mask and when the camera cuts back to Stone Cold you can almost  see the gears turning in his head as he tries to make sense of all this…but is there any sense to make of this? Austin shakes his head and tosses the mic down. It lands with a loud thud the sound of the it hitting the mat echoing throughout the arena. Austin then quickly rolls under the ring and then with a determined look begins making is way up the ramp to the back

Jim Ross
Uh Oh folks. If I know Steve like I do I think he's had enough of Harper's antic's and is going to try his damndest to get down to the bottom of this.

Jerry Lawler
Seems so JR. Can't say I blame him. If there's one thing Austin knows well it's how to get into the minds of others, but, I would be lying if I said I wasn't the least bit creeped out. Hopefully he gets a hold of Bray, Rowan, or Harper and puts a stop to this

Cole laughs and scoffs before speaking

Michael Cole
Put's a stop to what? The Wyatt's haven't done anything wrong. They haven't laid a finger on Austin's bald little head. So what if they're messing with him by putting a sheeps mask in the ring. It's about time someone shows him how it feels to be on the other end of the stick!

The camera quickly cuts to the stage and we see Austin atop the stage. He pauses and then disappears as we fade to black
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Eye For An Eye: 9/19/2014 - 9/26/2014   XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 7:18 pm

As Eye for an Eye continues the cameras are rolling backstage as The Mad Scientist, Paul Heyman the man behind two of the biggest stars in XWL today is stood by ready to address the fans

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 Heymane43_zpsd883e249

Paul Heyman
Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman and I am the representative of the Voice of the Voiceless, the Second City Saint, the man who just so happens to be the Best Wrestler in the World and more importantly my best friend in the world, he is the current holder of the Money in the Bank briefcase which guarantees him a title shot, any time, any place, any where up until Final Stand VII, and that means when he chooses the cash that briefcase in then he will become once again the XWL World Heavyweight champion, that man is...

When Heyman says his clients name the crowd can be heard from the stands saying his name along with Heyman

Paul Heyman
C...M... Punk.

Following the saying of Punk's name, Heyman stands there nodding as the crowd cheer for CM Punk, then as the crowds cheers grow quieter Heyman adds another note on his client

Paul Heyman
...Who is not here tonight.

The crowd who were just cheering for CM Punk quickly turn to boos following the confirmation that CM Punk isn't in the arena, after the previous disappointment from Fandango and Layla

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 Heymane46_zpsfd84df13

Paul Heyman
But my other client is here tonight, because I just so happen to be the advocate for the New Next Big Thing in Professional Wrestling, my client just so happens to be the Swiss Superman, the Pound for Pound Strongest Man in XWL today, and he is the Best... in the world... at everything HE does, and while you might know him as the King of Swing, after tonight he will simply be known as the King of Wrestling! Ladies and Gentlemen, I am talking about my client Cesaro.

The crowd are torn between cheers and boos, many booing Cesaro however still an evergrowing section of the fans cheer in vain for the Swiss Superman

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 Heymane45_zps472d6d78

Paul Heyman
Who later on tonight will go one on one inside the deadly structure better known as the sixteen foot Steel Cage against Chris Jericho. Two men will enter, one man will leave, no escapes, no where the run, no where to hide, the only ways to win pinfall or submission, and that means that Chris Jericho will not be able to run, it means that Chris Jericho will not be able to hide from the beating on which he will receive at the hands of my client Cesaro, a beating of which Chris Jericho will not recover from, a beating which you will see my client Cesaro take Chris Jericho by his bare hands and throw him into the steel walls of the cage time and time again until he can't take it anymore, and then Cesaro is going to take Chris Jericho's face and grind his head against the steel mesh turning him into a crimson red, and then and only then will Cesaro dismantle Chris Jericho with his bare hands not stopping until he can no longer get up and not a moment sooner.

Heyman pauses there briefly, allowing the thought of Jericho being beaten so badly settle in the crowds mind before speaking again

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 Heymane42_zps61ee4533

Paul Heyman
But that's not all, because being the great visionary that I am, I've taken it upon myself to speak to the General Manager of Breakdown Stephanie McMahon and I've taken it upon myself to speak to the Executive Vice-President of Talent Relations of Talent Relations John Laurinaitis and I've even taken it upon myself to speak personally to the Chairman of the Board Vincent Kennedy McMahon about my client Cesaro, and given that the main event tonight is inside the Elimination Chamber and given that from where I'm standing there isn't six competitors in that match, I took the initiative and spoke to those three and we decided that it would be best for business that the winner of the Steel Cage match between Chris Jericho and my client Cesaro would be entered into the XWL World Heavyweight championship Elimination Chamber match, which means that once my client Cesaro defeats Chris Jericho inside the Steel Cage and leaves his a beaten and bloodied mess I might add then he will go on into the main event tonight and he will walk out as the brand new XWL World Heavyweight champion.

The pro-Cesaro section of the fans cheer at Heyman's announcement clearly in favour of the thought of Cesaro as their champion

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 Heymane44_zpse80a37e2

Paul Heyman
And that means that I will be there, I, Paul Heyman, the greatest mind in professional wrestling will be there, at ringside when my client Cesaro not only defeats Chris Jericho inside the Steel Cage later tonight, that means I will be at ringside when my client Cesaro etches his name into the history books when he becomes the Heavyweight champion of the World, and that means I will be able to stand in the ring and tell you that I told you so. I told you that my client Cesaro was the new Next Big Thing in XWL, I told you that my client was the King of Wrestling and I told you that my client is The Best in the World at everything he does, and when the best in the world at everything he does becomes the World Heavyweight champion later tonight I will be there with a microphone in my hand ready to tell you that I told you so.

The other section of the crowd are booing loudly as Heyman continues to push the possibility/inevitable crowning of a brand new Champion here tonight in the form of his client Cesaro

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 Heymane41_zps6c912a9a

Paul Heyman
So ladies and gentlemen, here is a little sneak preview for what I have in store for you later tonight, because my name is Paul Heyman and I am the advocate to the man who ended the career of Y2J Chris Jericho, I am the advocate to the King of Wrestling, I am the advocate to the NEW Reigning, Defending, Undisputed XWL Heavyweight Champion of the World! Ladies and Gentlemen I am ofcourse talking about MY CLIENT Cesaro..

As Paul Heyman finishes speaking he smiles whilst nodding slowly as the camera fades out to end the segment
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Eye For An Eye: 9/19/2014 - 9/26/2014   XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 8:18 pm

As the pay-p rolls on an Interviewer is stood by backstage in the interviewing area as he introduces this next segment

Interviewer
Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome back to Eye for an Eye and as you might of heard already that XWL united States champion Roman Reigns has been forced to take a leave of absence for unexplained reasons, there's been speculation as to just what has happened to Roman Reigns, but as of yet nobody has been available for a comment, more on that story at a later date, but what that means is that the scheduled Triple Threat match for the United States championship is now a one on one match up between Drew McIntyre and Karl Anderson for the now vacant championship.

The Interviewer takes a small pause before continuing with his introduction for his guests

Interviewer
Two months ago following Digital Decision we witnessed the debut of Bullet Club here in XWL, the team consisted of Prince Devitt, Karl Anderson, Madison Eagles and The Phenomenal One, AJ Styles. And now tonight at Eye for an Eye this group could be leaving with three, that's right, three championships in their grasps, when Madison Eagles defends her Diva's championship inside the Elimination Chamber, when Karl Anderson challenges Drew McIntyre for the United States championship and AJ Styles steps into the Chamber in tonight's main event as he challenges for the XWL World Heavyweight championship, and joining me at this time will be the Bullet Club!

As the interviewer finally finishes speaking, the Bullet Club walk into camera shot, Karl Anderson, Madison Eagles and AJ Styles, with no Devitt in sight as Anderson takes the responsibility of addressing the Interviewer first

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 Ka1_zpsb1ad2e4f

[[Karl Anderson]]
Shhhh.... Just hold on for a moment. Do you hear that boys? Can you hear that sound? You know what that is, it's the sound of 18,000 plus waiting for the Bullet Club to do what they do and that's be the most dominant force in wrestling today and walk out with more gold than we'd know what to do with.

The Interviewer seems slightly taken aback by Bullet Club's confidence, but something seems off, as the Interviewer asks a question of Karl Anderson

Interviewer
That might be the case, but I can't help but notice that Prince Devitt isn't here with you.

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 Ka4_zps766ad101

[[Karl Anderson]]
Unfortunately Prince couldn't be here tonight due to some complication with his work visa, meaning that for the time being he's had to return to Japan, but let me assure you the Bullet Club has never been stronger and Prince is 100% in our corner tonight. Hell I bet he's watching us right now in a bar downtown in Tokyo double fisting some beers for the Bullet Club. And later tonight we're going to do him proud, hell maybe we'll join him in Japan for a little Bullet Club celebration after we win all of the gold tonight, and lord knows what happens when the Bullet Club are in Tokyo together.

Anderson turns to Eagles and Styles as he asks them a question

[[Karl Anderson]]
Do you guys fancy going to Japan tonight for a little championship celebration?

(AJ Styles)
I could go for a few beers.

Interviewer
Party planning aside, tonight you'll be facing Drew McIntyre for the United States championship, what are your thoughts over what's happened regarding Roman Reigns no longer being able to defend his title?

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 Ka3_zps37085216

[[Karl Anderson]]
I wish I could say I was surprised, but that's what we told him to do last week, so maybe he just listened to reason, he knew he wasn't keep that title tonight so he made it easy on himself, and personally I don't blame him.

Interviewer
Some people might think that the Bullet Club had something to do with why Roman Reigns isn't here tonight.

Karl Anderson stays silent for a moment before issuing his response

[[Karl Anderson]]
I don't follow you.

Interviewer
Well last week you guys said you might as well take Roman Reigns out and make sure he can't compete tonight..

The Bullet Club stand in silence for a moment until AJ Styles jumps in saving Anderson's skin

(AJ Styles)
The Bullet Club are going to plead the fifth on that one.

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 Ka2_zps1dd377b2

[[Karl Anderson]]
Maybe we did say that, but that's a big accusation to make when you can't prove anything, you don't even know why Roman isn't here and you're pointing the finger of blame? How dare you, the offends us. What have we ever done to deserve this kind of treatment, last time I checked we were in America and that means innocent until proven guilty, and you're going to throw accusations around before there's anything to even accuse us of? How very un-American of you. Now as your next United States champion I expect a lot better of you, and luckily you won't have to wait very long for that to happen, because later on tonight when I beat Drew McIntyre that belts coming home with us.

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 Ka5_zpsb62bb8c0

Interviewer
Some people might think Drew McIntyre isn't quite one hundred percent, do you think that puts added pressure on you to win the title tonight?

[[Karl Anderson]]
Added pressure? I don't feel pressure, I know what I've got to do the win tonight whether my opponent is one hundred percent or not I'm not going to let up on Drew. Now that might be a good excuse come next week when McIntyre comes out empty handed, but I don't give a shit what Drew has to say, none of us do, what we give a shit about is beer, money, making towns and winning titles, we've already got enough beer, we're making money hand over fist and god knows we're pretty good at making towns, so really there's just one thing left for us to do, so you tell me, am I feeling the pressure tonight? You bet your ass I'm not.

With nothing left to ask of Karl Anderson the interviewer turns his focus to XWL Diva's champion Madison Eagles

Interviewer
Moving on from the United States championship and onto the Diva's championship, Madison tonight you make the biggest and most difficult challenge to date, four challengers locked inside the Elimination Chamber. Layla, Madison Rayne, Athena and Bayley...

Before the Interviewer can ask his question he's cut off by the champion

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 10-1_zps5c63de34

[[Madison Eagles]]
You don't think I know that? What's your point?

Interviewer
Point being that the odds aren't in your favor and tonight you'll have to defeat four other Diva's to keep your championship, do you feel that your days as Diva's champion could be numbered?

Eagles' scoffs at the question as she easily dismisses the possibility of that happening almost instantly

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 6-2_zps2b98eb5a

[[Madison Eagles]]
No, of course not. What would make me think that? If anything I'm ready for tonight, sure at first who would be happy about being forced to defend their title against two Diva's you beat last month, a wannabe ballet dancer and someone they've never heard of, but then I realized, I'm facing two diva's I've already beat, a glorified ballet dancer and someone I've never heard of, what do I have to be concerned about? I'm walking into the Chamber as champion and I plan on leaving the same as I walked in, STILL the Diva's champion, and it's as simple as that really.

Interviewer
Don't you think you're selling your opponents a little bit short here? Bayley does have a victory over you just a few weeks ago, and with Layla and Madison Rayne's alliance maybe it won't be as easy as you say it is.

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 14_zps16fa3f46

[[Madison Eagles]]
Please, yeah sure, Bayley did pin me a few weeks ago, but guess what, lightning doesn't strike twice, not tonight and not ever, not to me. Mark my words Bayley won't beat me tonight... No, actually it's not won't beat me tonight, it's that she can't beat me, period. Now as for Layla and Madison Rayne everyone knows that their alliance is just as fake as their chances of winning tonight, the second one of them has the chance to they'll turn on the other one, it's every Diva for themselves tonight and you're stupid if you think otherwise, and I can't wait for have a front row seat for when it happens, there's just something entertaining about watching Layla and Madison Rayne getting beat up, so I can only assume it's just that much better when they're doing it to themselves. Whatever way you look at it, there's just no way I won't be walking out of that Chamber still Diva's champion, and that's just how it is.

Having finished asking Madison his questions, the Interviewer turns to AJ Styles who tonight challenges for the World Heavyweight championship inside the Elimination Chamber

Interviewer
AJ let me ask you, how confident are you heading into the dreaded Elimination Chamber match tonight for the World Heavyweight Championship?

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 Aj1_zps609f1aa5

(AJ Styles)
Are YOU right now?

Interviewer
Why yes I am AJ.

(AJ Styles)
I am the most phenomenal and captivating superstar in this company and you're asking me how confident I am heading into a World Title match. I mean are you just ignorant or plain stupid? I am beyond "confidence", I'm already at "acceptance". I am already accepting the fact that I am the next World Heavyweight Champion and everyone else should too. The McMahon's, all those punks in the back, and all these smarks in attendance tonight and watching around the world all need to accept the fact that I'm stepping into that Elimination Chamber tonight to prove a point, that I am the best wrestler in the world today, and I'll prove it when I walk out of that chamber as the new World Heavyweight Champion.

[[Karl Anderson]]
Next World champ, right here buddy, you're looking at him.

Interviewer
What is your thoughts on your confirmed opponents so far in the chamber?

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 Aj2_zpsc9b6f953

(AJ Styles)
John Cena is a fraud, always has been and always will be. He's a corporate suckup, something NO ONE in the Bullet Club ever will be. People may say I was Steph's lap dog for taking out EY at her request, the fact is I ROBBED that BITCH! I did a job for her, took her money and ran. If Cena was smart he'd do the same, but at the end of the day he'll find out the magnitude of his fuck up when the McMahon's eventually find someone better then him and stab him in the back, fuck him over, and kick him and the "Cenation" to the curb. When it happens John, and it WILL happen, don't say AJ Styles and The Bullet Club didn't warn you.

AJ's fellow Bullet Club members nod agreeing with what he's saying about the current champion John Cena

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 Aj3_zpsefda404e

(AJ Styles)
HBK is a legend and is one of the greatest superstars of all time, I will not dispute that because quite frankly anyone who tries to dispute that is fucking idiot. What I will say though is this, as great as HBK is, it is "FACT" that HBK is past his prime, his time in the spotlight is over but I guess he can't accept that. HBK needs to be put in his place and taken down a peg. Tonight someone will knock HBK down a peg, whether it's me, or one of the other five chumps in this match.

Styles takes a slight pause before he starts to speak about his final opponent tonight

(AJ Styles)
And then there's one guy left isn't there...

Behind AJ, Karl Anderson tries counting the participants on his hand but seems to of lost count

(AJ Styles)
The "elephant" in the room if you will...

At that point Madison Eagles says something as she shakes her head while looking down at the floor

[[Madison Eagles]]
Bullet Club doesn't care for Elephants.

(AJ Styles)
Eric Young...

[[Karl Anderson]]
That guy? What a jerk.

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 Aj4_zps780fe97c

(AJ Styles)
Eric Young is a man hellbent on getting his hands on me and tonight he gets his wish. He gets to unleash all his anger and rage upon me tonight inside the Elimination Chamber. Here's my question though, what's gonna happen when EY's heart overrides his brain and he loses sight of the real prize, that being the World Heavyweight Championship. Sure EY you may get a few shots in, you may feel good about yourself while you punch me and kick me and so on and so forth, but at the end of the day I will be getting the last laugh when someone sneaks up behind you and drops you for the three count. Then what Eric? sure you got a few shots in on AJ Styles congratulations, but you will always remember Eye For An Eye as the night you let your emotions get the best of you and cause you to take your eyes off the prize. It will be the night that Eric Young got his first ever World Championship match, and it will also be the night where Eric Young FAILS again...

As AJ explains to the world about Eric Young's downfall later tonight Anderson and Eagles nod in agreement behind him as he continues speaking

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 Aj5_zpsb4f70ef4

(AJ Styles)
I look forward to crushing your hopes and dreams Eric. See you inside the chamber, You've got a "Phenomenal ASS KICKING" waiting for you.[/b]

Then as AJ finishes speaking, he and Madison go to walk off, but Karl Anderson stops them as he starts speaking himself

[[Karl Anderson]]
Hold on a second, because it seems like we're forgetting something, because when the Bullet Club are together we always do one thing.

(AJ Styles)
We throw 'em up.

All three present member's of the Bullet Club throw up the Two Sweet sign with their right hands before Too Sweeting each other

[[Madison Eagles]]
And when the Bullet Club cleans up as usual, everybody will know that we're just too...

As Madison is speaking, Machine Gun holds up his iPhone(with Bullet Club hardcase available on XWLShop.com if you're into that sort of thing) showing Bullet Club member Prince Devitt on Facetime

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 Devitthootme_zps82e0a049

[[Prince Devitt]]
SWEEEEEEEEEET!

With nothing left to say the Bullet Club walk out of the camera shot together forcing the segment to come to an end. #HootMe
Back to top Go down
DieCobros
Jobber
DieCobros

PostSubject: Re: XWL Eye For An Eye: 9/19/2014 - 9/26/2014   XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 6:57 am

The following segment has been prerecorded.

We are taken to what looks to be a old gym that had someone pick up the pieces and glue them back together. The equipment's in rough shape, but still good enough to be used. The front doors creak open to reveal a man in a hoodie standing tall. He looks around as the place does look to be pretty deserted. As he walks forward, another man can be heard shouting from the other side.

Finlay:
Glad you could make it, Sheamus!

Sheamus, the man in the hoodie, replies.

Sheamus:
Hope I'm not too late or anything.

Finlay walks down to Sheamus and pats him on the shoulder.

Finlay:
Quite the contrary. I've just finished setting up the last things that needed to be done. So tell me, what do you want to work on first today?

Sheamus shrugs.

Sheamus:
I don't know, what do you think?

Finlay:
Well, I think we need to work on hurtin' bombs. The bigger and more powerful your shots, the better the chance ya have at hurting this guy.

Sheamus:
All right, sounds good. When do we get started?

Finlay smiles.

Finlay:
Right now.

Oh yeah. You know what that means. It's training montage time!

The camera cuts to Sheamus lifting weights, punching a speed bag, and punching a heavy bag. As Sheamus is wailing on the heavy bag, Finlay goads him on to punch even harder, which results in Sheamus punching the bag so hard, it pushes Finlay back. We then cut to outside, where Sheamus is shown with his back tied to Finlay's car, with Finlay in the driver's seat. With a "finish line" of sorts a ways ahead of him, Sheamus pushes the car with all his might, slowly but surely inching his way to the finish line. He is about 20 yards from the finish line when he appears to stop. Sheamus tries to catch a breath or two when Finlay shouts at him to "Move your arse!" The Celtic Warrior manages to power through and cross the finish line. The camera cuts back again to the gym, where Sheamus has decided that punching the heavy bag is simply not enough. He quickly kicks the heavy bag, which results in the bag being ripped almost in half, with the sand being drained from the bag to the floor. As the song is about to come to an end, Sheamus faces off against a mannequin, however, this is no ordinary mannequin. This particular one has the face of Tomko, although it looks like someone just Googled his face, printed it, cut it out, and taped it to the head. Good enough, right? Sheamus takes a step back and with all his might, Brogue Kicks the mannequin so hard, the head comes clean off and flies several feet before finally landing. The song fades as Sheamus and Finlay shake hands.

Finlay:
Now, you're ready to take that title away from him. It's only fair that he gets what's coming to him.

Sheamus:
Hey, what are friends for?

They both laugh as Finlay pats Sheamus on the back. The camera pans out as they start to walk out of the gym.

Finlay:
You mind having a drink or two to celebrate the occasion?

Sheamus:
Sure thing Dave, just don't hit me in the head with a beer bottle like that other fella.

Both of them laugh again as they walk out and the segment fades to black.

Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: XWL Eye For An Eye: 9/19/2014 - 9/26/2014   XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 7:04 am

That ratio of matches to promos so far though.

1promo – 1match - 15promos

I think I'll be fast forwarding through this one plain mischief:
Back to top Go down
DieCobros
Jobber
DieCobros

PostSubject: Re: XWL Eye For An Eye: 9/19/2014 - 9/26/2014   XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 7:14 am

XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 CIjLQpz

Spoilars
Don't say I didn't warn ya
I'm serious

The Celtic Warrior's theme blasts the speakers as he is declared the NEW Intercontinental Champion! The crowd is going crazy as Sheamus is given back his Intercontinental Championship that Tomko stole from him at International Incident with the help of The Whole Shebang.

Jim Ross:
Good Gawd almighty! Sheamus has DONE it!

Michael Cole:
Oh jeez.

Jerry Lawler:
What a performance by The Celtic Warrior! Sheamus said he was going to pay his "friend" back, and boy did he ever!

Sheamus asks an official for a mic, which is tossed to him.

Sheamus:
Well you see people, this is what happens when you stab your friend in the back! Ya know, Tomko, I thought that you were honest and sincere when you said you wanted to reconcile and make up for blatantly cheating to win, but I guess once a cheater, always a cheater, right fella? Tonight, I proved that you should have never even thought about doing that a month ago, because I just kicked your arse from bell to bell, from beginning to end, I kicked your arse so badly, I wouldn't be surprised if your mum wouldn't even recognize ya! Tonight marks the glorious return of The Celtic Warrior as your Intercontinental Champion, and if Tomko wants a rematch for my title, so be it! I'll beat him exactly the same way I beat him tonight! But hey, we're just friends right? It's just our way of showing our friendship, right people?

Sheamus and the crowd laugh as Sheamus drops his mic and raises his title, shouting "FELLA!" at the top of his lungs.

Jerry Lawler:
Now Sheamus is back to where he was-dominating the competition with the Intercontinental Championship in possession!

Michael Cole:
Oh please. He's hardly a champion.

Jim Ross:
Cole, I'd keep your mouth shut if I were you. Sheamus dug deep tonight, and more importantly, learned from his mistakes after what happened at International Incident! With the Intercontinental Championship back on his waist, one can only wonder if Tomko or anyone else can step up to the plate!

Sheamus raises his Intercontinental Championship in victory as the segment fades to black.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Eye For An Eye: 9/19/2014 - 9/26/2014   XWL Eye For An Eye:  9/19/2014  -  9/26/2014 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Eye For An Eye: 9/19/2014 - 9/26/2014
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next