Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014

Go down 
+15
Jiggas
Stunner
DallasBlaike
T-Roll
P1
Bang
Sinister
#NOTSEME
Shadow
James
Zack
P.R Son
Nitro
TheKrzyOne
TheFilthParade
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Who will tango with a returning Fandango?
A. Dean Ambrose - Street Fight
XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 I_vote_lcap35%XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 6 ]
B. Roman Reigns - Flaming Tables Match
XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 I_vote_lcap53%XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 53% [ 9 ]
C. Sheamus - Tables, Ladders, and Chairs
XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 I_vote_lcap12%XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014   XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 5:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

Whoops guess who accidentally edited the card instead of quoted it, THIS GUY.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014   XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 3:02 pm

Just re-posting Stunner's part alongside my own part so there's no confusion or anything.

XWL Breakdown Returns from a commercial break and the camera pans to the announce table where Michael Cole, Jim Ross, and Jerry "The King" Lawler discuss some of the things that have happened tonight.

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 Jim-ross-54

(Jim Ross)
Welcome back to Breakdown ladies and gentlemen. What a night it's been so far, we kicked off the show tonight with Alicia Fox returning.

The titantron begins to show footage of Alicia Fox's meltdown that took place earlier tonight.

(Jerry Lawler)
That was my favorite part of the night JR, not only did I get to see puppies, but I got to see Cole get his rear end kicked by diva!!! How ya feeling Cole???

(Michael Cole)
Yeah yeah I'm sure you guys loved every single second of that, Alicia Fox should be fired!!! I've already submitted a formal complaint to the XWL Board Of Directors to have Alicia Fox terminated. She had no right to lay her hands on me, choke me, shove me, rip up my notes, she went way over the line and she's gonna pay for it mark my words.

Lawler and JR slightly chuckle at Cole and his misfortune.

(Jim Ross)
Moving on folks, another interesting turn of events tonight was the Johnny Gargano interview segment from earlier tonight.

The titantron shows the footage of the uncomfortable interview.

(Jerry Lawler)
Johnny Gargano certainly had alot to say, but Ted DiBiase JR. literally had nothing to say, it was strange and it was rather uncomfortable to watch.

(Jim Ross)
Another shocking event that took place tonight, the shocking return of Davey Richards to XWL!!!

The titantron plays some clips of Richards return tonight.

(Jerry Lawler)
I'm excited to see this man back in XWL, he's a great talent no doubt who certainly knows his way around a ring. I believe the future holds great things in store for Davey Richards.

(Michael Cole)
This guys a dufus, are you kidding me!!! Davey Richards is back BIG FREAKING DEAL!!! I'd rather watch paint dry, it's far more entertaining then any match that loser has put on in his career. WHY ARE WE TALKING ABOUT DAVEY RICHARDS!!! YOU ALL SHOULD BE CONSTANTLY TALKING ABOUT ME!!! I WAS ASSAULTED DAMMIT!!!

Cole's mouth can be seen continuing to move but it appears as though his mic has gone silent.

(Jerry Lawler)
HA HA!! COLE, THEY CUT YOU OFF!!!

Cole can be seen throwing a fit, he tosses his headset off and slumps down into his chair to continue his pout.

(Jim Ross)
We apologize for Cole's "Technical Difficulties".

Lawler and Ross both laugh at Cole as they move on to discuss the next segment.

(Jim Ross)
How about Candice Lerae using her headgear illegally to set up the neckbreaker and pick up a win over Layla.

(Jerry Lawler)
That was one thing JR, but how about that weird scene that took place after the match where Candice Lerae looked a little off her rocker.

The titantron shows the footage of the controversial end to the Lerae/Layla match. It then shows the footage of Lerae dragging Layla into her lap and rubbing her hand through Layla's hair, it also shows Lerae yell "IS THIS WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE PRETTY, IS THIS WHAT ALL THE MEN WANT!!! AM I PRETTY NOW!!!"

(Jerry Lawler)
An uncomfortable and weird situation to say the least.

(Jim Ross)
How about Eric Young King, the normal funny, exciting, friendly, and calm EY was not on display tonight. Let's take a look back at EY's interview from earlier tonight.

The titantron shows a recap of Eric Young's unusual serious interview.

(Jerry Lawler)
I think EY's frustrated JR, he's failed to capitalize on his goals as of late and it looks as though it's finally started to get to him.

(Jim Ross)
I'd have to agree King, but when you have the talent and skill set that EY does, there's no doubt in my mind that gold will be around his waist very soon. Just keep at it EY, hard work pays off.

(Jerry Lawler)
Well said JR.

(Jim Ross)
Without a doubt the most shocking event that's taken place tonight is The Ryback shocking the world and aligning himself with Paul Heyman. I MEAN WHAT THE HELL KING!!!

(Jerry Lawler)
You got me JR I didn't see that coming at all, but knowing the snake in the grass the Paul Heyman is, it's not that hard to believe that he had an influence like that over someone the whole time and we didn't know it. He fooled us all JR.

(Jim Ross)
Well folks you've heard us talking long enough, it's time for the next......

Just as JR is about to finish his sentence he is cut off by the lights going out.

The crowd lets out an anxious pop as usual when lights go out in a wrestling arena.

The crowd unleash a massive pop this time as they recognize this theme, they wait for conformation on if it is indeed him. A single spot light appears on stage, it shows what looks to be two hands together with gloves on them crossing each other and forming a P1 logo.

BUT I CAN'T HIDE WOAHHH AND I WON'T HIDE WOAHHH!!!!!!

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 IMG_7898

The lights come back on and begin to flash blue and white as the man on stage is revealed to be none other then AJ Styles!!! Styles is wearing his black leather jacket with the hood and his black and blue wrestling gear.

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 999995_10151727194371026_864936779_n_crop_north

AJ throws his hood back as "Get Ready To Fly" begins to blast throughout the arena sending the crowd into a frenzy.

(Jim Ross)
WHAT THE HELL KING!!! IT'S AJ STYLES!!!

(Jerry Lawler)
OH MY GOD!!! WHAT IS HE DOING HERE??? HE DOESN'T WORK HERE RIGHT???

(Jim Ross)
Last time I checked no, I guess we're about to find out.

AJ makes his way down the ramp slapping people's hands along the way, he turns the corner and climbs the steps and enters the ring. AJ walks to the center of the ring and takes in this massive positive response that he's getting from the XWL Universe. AJ points at all the fans clearly showing he is appreciative of this positive reaction that he is getting. AJ signals for a mic from a ringside tech, AJ walks over to the other side of the ring while the ringside tech hands him a mic through the ropes. Styles walks back to the center of the ring with a mic in his hand as he waits for his theme to cut off before speaking.

(Crowd)
AJ STYLES...AJ STYLES...AJ STYLES...

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTeD88b9eQgic4rwGsXe0UqhMAnk7Sjx5BroDI8Orzun_UluObD

(AJ Styles)
Judging by that response and those chants, it looks like you guys are happy to see me.

(Crowd)
YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

(AJ Styles)
Well let me tell you something, you guys may be happy to see me but the Phenomenal One is even happier to see all of you!!!

(Crowd)
Thank You AJ!!! THANK YOU AJ!!! THANK YOU AJ!!!

(AJ Styles)
I am here to officially announce that I am officially a member of the XWL roster!!!

(Jim Ross)
Well there you have it King, AJ Styles is officially a member of the XWL roster once again.

(Jerry Lawler)
That's PHENOMANAL!

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2kbO2T86cnZBJF-8IM3IrFsw_zTA3wQToUbd8rS3CoaP_yyIv

(AJ Styles)
I've wrestled all around the world, Mexico, Japan, Europe, America, you name it I've wrestled there. I was in TNA for over 10 years. I've been in Ring Of Honor. I've been in New Japan Pro Wrestling. Hell I've even been here before, but my heart has never been here before. I've been sitting at home recently, and one perk that I get from sitting at home while I heal up, rest up, and get some downtime is being able to watch the product. I sat at home and watched XWL Dead Man's Hand this past Sunday and was blown away by what I was seeing. I saw the talent taking it to new levels to steal the show. As a fan I was beyond impressed.

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 8PuOeAh

(AJ Styles)
Layla, Paige, that was the greatest Woman's match I have ever watched. You two ladies deserve alot of credit, on a side note congratulations to Madison Eagles on cashing in her Ms. Money In The Bank Briefcase and becoming the new XWL Divas Champion. I sat on my couch mesmerized by the matches I was watching. EY and Roman Reigns in that Flaming Tables Match for the U.S. Title. Randy Orton and The Ryback, Sheamus and Mr. Kennedy in an incredible TLC match for the Intercontinental Championship. DX and the Wyatt Family fighting it out in a Falls Count Anywhere 3 On 2 Handicap Tag Match that can only be described as a WAR!!! Dean Ambrose and Stone Cold in a Street Fight for the World Heavyweight Championship in the main event. Look I could go on and on and talk about every single match that took place, the bottom line is I was impressed. I was blown away.

Those matches that I just named off made me think real hard about my future. I had to ask myself a very important question, do I wanna sit on this couch and "WATCH THIS", or do I wanna make a few phone calls and be "A PART OF THIS".  As you can tell I chose the latter of the two. XWL is a special place, I took my last opportunity here for granted and in turn I got nothing out of it. I will not make the same mistake twice, nothing is "HANDED OUT" here, everything is "EARNED". I intend to earn everything that I get in this company. I intend to earn my paycheck. I intend to earn respect from as many of my peers in that locker room that I possibly can earn it from, and I intend to earn championships. As I said my heart wasn't in this place before, IT IS NOW!!! Take notice XWL, The Phenomenal One is here to stay!!! I'm not gonna stand here and say I'm here to make a name for myself because I've already done that from years of hard work and wrestling all around the world. I will say that I am here to prove myself worthy of this roster spot. I am here to prove that I belong among the "ELITE" caliber of wrestlers on this roster, I have the talent to do it, I have the skill set to do it, and most importantly I have the support of all my fans to do it.

(Crowd)
AJ STYLES... AJ STYLES... AJ STYLES!!!

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 Resize_image

(AJ Styles)
I look forward to squaring off with some of the best that XWL has to offer. Guys like The World Heavyweight Champion Dean Ambrose, CM Punk, Cesaro, The United States Champion Roman Reigns, and even my old buddy from TNA "Showtime" Eric Young. All of these men are great wrestlers but I want them all to understand one thing, they call me "The Phenomenal One" for a reason. I let my actions in the ring speak for themselves but the "FACT" is AJ Styles is one of the best wrestlers in the world today. As a matter of fact The Phenomenal One is not only "One" of the best wrestlers in the world, I AM THE BEST WRESTLER IN THE WORLD!!!

Just as AJ finishes his sentence the lights in the arena go out.

(Jim Ross)
WHAT THE HELL BY GAWD KING! THE LIGHTS HAVE GONE OUT AGAIN!!!

| Michael Cole |
OH MY!!!

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 Vlcsnap-2013-03-25-18h36m31s25

| Jerry Lawler |
What's Chris Jericho doing out here!? Spoiling AJ Styles's return to XWL!

The crowd boos heavily as Jericho struts arrogantly down the ramp, taking a moment to scoff at AJ Styles, shaking his head with a soft chuckle as he grabs a mic.

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 Vlcsnap-2013-03-25-18h37m26s55

| Chris Jericho |
Di-Did I just hear you correctly? Did you really just call yourself the "Best in the World"? Listen up, junior, and listen real, real good. The man who's the best in the world at everything, and I mean everything that he does? Is standing right here. The "Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla"! Y! 2! J!

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 Vlcsnap-2013-03-25-18h38m11s251

| Chris Jericho |
And as far as I'm concerned, AJ, you're nothing more than a Jericho...wannabe. Come out here wearing a jacket, check. Went through a phase where you spoke in monotone, check. Come out here calling yourself the "Best in the World", hey, guess what, check that one off too. But here's the thing, AJ...you may be good, really good...but you're nowhere near the "Best in the World". Because that? That's my job. And as far as I'm concerned? You've got a long, long journey before you're anywhere near my league, junior. So I dare you to try and step up with the big boys, because if you do? You're going to go right back to sitting on your couch in Gainesville, wishing that you could be me.

AJ laughs softly, looking like he's going to retort, but suddenly kicks Jericho in the gut! He puts Jericho in position for the Clash, but Jericho drops to a knee, uppercutting Styles between his legs in a cheap low blow! Jericho rolls from the ring clutching his ribs, breathing heavily as AJ uses the ropes to get back up, nursing his own injuries. But one things for sure, this is about to be a war.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014   XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 3:10 pm

If I can be honest that response seems a bit rushed Zack. It really needed commentary at the end given how it was at the beginning. I do wish there was a little back and forth but that just leaves room for more next time. But yeah should be a fun feud, just since Stunner put in the effort to do commentary surely it wouldn't have hurt to include a little at the end yourself. Then type a mock stare down, simple stuff really. Th ending basically came off abrupt, where as with a little more detail to it and commentary it would've been complete.
Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014   XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 3:14 pm

If one of the admins have the ability to delete the version I posted without the response it would be greatly appreciated, just so it doesn't look like there's a duplicate. I would do it myself but I don't see the option to delete it.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014   XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 3:16 pm

Stunner wrote:
If one of the admins have the ability to delete the version I posted without the response it would be greatly appreciated, just so it doesn't look like there's a duplicate. I would do it myself but I don't see the option to delete it.

Yeah no problem I'll remove it now.
Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014   XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 3:20 pm

ThatGuy wrote:
Because it got buried by the overnight posting, just wanna say Stunner that was a great promo. Loved the commentary, like LOVED it. XWL doesn't really do TBC promos though and it's fine you did but maybe for your future ones you could do them like everyone else does and PM it back and forth to each other on the site. That way one of you posts the full thing once it's done, and there's no confusion due to one part going up at one point, and then the other at a later time. Still the effort you put in that did not go unnoticed and I definitely enjoyed it.

Edit:  Also grats Bang <3

Appreciate it man glad you liked it, I really wanted to make a good impression and I look forward to putting up more quality work every week. And yeah sorry for that response mishap, I know better since we do it like that in SOOL as well but I was so tired and dead set on posting it at that point that logic didn't make sense to me at 2AM, it won't happen again.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014   XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 3:27 pm

Stunner wrote:
ThatGuy wrote:
Because it got buried by the overnight posting, just wanna say Stunner that was a great promo. Loved the commentary, like LOVED it. XWL doesn't really do TBC promos though and it's fine you did but maybe for your future ones you could do them like everyone else does and PM it back and forth to each other on the site. That way one of you posts the full thing once it's done, and there's no confusion due to one part going up at one point, and then the other at a later time. Still the effort you put in that did not go unnoticed and I definitely enjoyed it.

Edit:  Also grats Bang <3

Appreciate it man glad you liked it, I really wanted to make a good impression and I look forward to putting up more quality work every week. And yeah sorry for that response mishap, I know better since we do it like that in SOOL as well but I was so tired and dead set on posting it at that point that logic didn't make sense to me at 2AM, it won't happen again.

It's not something you have to feel bad about Razz

You are new to XWL, or sort of because it's been a while since you've been here, so don't worry about it.
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014   XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 4:38 pm

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 TedDibiase_zps4a990a89XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 EY_zps647e6ba8

The crowd explodes, the ref holding up Eric's hand as he reaches his feet. Eric smiles for the fist time this evening, everything he had been feeling seeming to be gone. He holds his shoulder, which is tapped up from the match at Dead Man's Hand. Young turns to the commentary table as Dibiase leaves the ring, heading into the back. Young calls for a mic, which is brought to him before hitting center of the ring.

[Eric Young]
Did you see that? Did you see the show I just put on with Ted? THAT, was a match. That is something I wake up to do every single day of the week. I wake up, because something within me tells me I need to wrestle. Something in me, is screaming that it needs to be a champion. That, that is why I was so upset earlier tonight. All my hard work, destroyed in the matter of minutes by the supposedly impressive Roman Reigns. Well let me tell you a little secret: I know for a fact that I can beat Reigns. The match type in which we got played to him but by all means, I am not complaining. We fought one hell of a match and he walked out the better man. But, I know I can do it. He knows, I can do it.

Young grabs his shoulder, obviously in pain. He points to it, starting up again.

[Eric Young]
You see this? I got this from tangling with our United States Champion. I wear these bandages like a war medal. I know for a fact that he is prancing around, thinking he has me down and out but he is sadly mistaken. I just proved that I'm not done yet. My drive is far from replenished. My heart still beats. I will not stop until I finally complete my quest for the gold. I, WILL, NOT, DIE!

Young throws the mic down, raising up one arm, happy with himself, smiling at his little speech. He then turns to leave, feeling accomplished. A familiar voice comes over the airwaves, stopping Eric Young in his tracks, causing him to stare at the stage.

[Roman Reigns]
EY... EY... EY...

Roman Reigns walks out onto the stage with his United States Championship proudly displayed on his shoulder, almost purposely aiming it towards Eric Young to rub salt into the wound. He paces back and forth with a slight smirk on his face, he stops and stares straight at Eric Young and raises the microphone to his mouth.

[Roman Reigns]
I'm disappointed in you, boy. For weeks all I have heard is how Eric Young has turned over a new leaf, for weeks those people that sat behind that booth on commentary could not get enough of it and they would use any chance they got to mention this “New and Improved” Eric Young, one that should not be taken lightly, one that should be taken seriously, one that is Champion material and one that is a serious threat to my United States Championship reign. Needless to say I bought into the hype, needless to say I was looking forward to the challenge of stepping into the ring with this new dangerous Eric Young, I was looking forwards to a real challenge and for once I was looking forward to be provided with a fight.

[Roman Reigns]
Turns out... That's all it was, just hype, it was just a promo to get people to prick up their ears and start listening to Eric Young. A nice ploy, one that got you your United States Championship match so props to you for that, but Eric I do not appreciate being lied to, I do not appreciate having my time wasted because I went into that match expecting a fight and what I was provided was just the joke that is Eric Young. Just look at what happened, two weeks ago you had the displeasure of facing the reunited Shield and did you take it seriously? No, you came out prancing and parading as if you were “Stone Cold” Steve Austin and just what came of your little stunt? You lost... Granted you did not get pinned but maybe if you were not so concerned with making a few cheap laughs things might have turned out differently.

[Roman Reigns]
Did you learn from this mistake? Did you take things mire seriously? No, instead on the biggest moment of your career, Final Stand where you finally get your shot to challenge for a prestigious Championship you again tried to get a few cheap laughs and you came out parading like you were a  member of The Shield! Trust me, if The Hounds acted like you did we would not be considered one of the most dominant stables in the history of this industry. You went out to that ring, to prove a point and the only thing that you proved is that you can't be taken seriously. You don't know when to throw the joke book to one side, to sack up and fight like your life depended on it and while your life might not have depended on it, your career most certainly did. Your little trick got the World to pay attention and what the World witnessed was Eric Young, the class clown trying to sit at the big boys table and the World watched as it didn't work out for you.

[Roman Reigns]
Final Stand you played with fire and you got burnt. That is the true difference between you and I, Eric. I set the bar high, I go out into situations where people believe that I won't come out on top, I play with fire and I walk out the other side unscathed. Look over my short history, the names I have beaten, the veterans, the rising stars, all of them had the hype and all of them fell by my hand. Even your little stunt had people believing that I would not be able to overcome this dangerous Eric Young, they believed that this was supposed to be EY's time and that the underdog would overcome the big bad Roman Reigns. Their belief was misplaced because last week by my hand, you went crashing through a table that had lovingly set on fire and at that very moment all of your hopes, your dreams and your ambitions all went up in smoke. That is something you and your career will never be able to recover from and with that you will never be taken seriously again, you will fall right back to whence you came and you will never again get your chance to get your hands on a Championship...

[Roman Reigns]
Believe that!

Roman smirks, a chuckle can be heard before he lowers his microphone. The crowd 100% disagree with everything that Roman Reigns had to say, their belief is “misplaced” because they are firmly behind Eric Young to try and pull him out of this mindset. EY stares at the canvas, struggling to find the courage to raise his head to meet the fans and this uncomfortable situation for EY just bring more joy to Reigns. Eric Young finally manages to suck up the courage to raise his head, he looks around the crowd before making the mistake of looking up the ramp at the man who defeated him at Final Stand, the smirk disappears and is replaced by the serious glare that has become associated with Roman as he lifts the United States Championship high into the air. He drops the title back onto his shoulder before leaving the stage and disappearing behind the curtain.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlaike
Mid Card
DallasBlaike

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014   XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 8:07 pm

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 CUFgDsP XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 79wfPGc

Winner:
XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 79wfPGc

J.R.
What a great in-ring debut for both superstars!

Jerry Lawler
Even though Nakamura lost, you can't take anything away from him! What an athlete!

Michael Cole
He sure did give Tomko a run for his money in that match! A lot of near falls, but ultimately it was "The Problem Solver" who came out on top.

Nakamura and Tomko stare each other down in the center of the ring. Nakamura with a slight grin on his face

J.R.
Oh come on guys, the match is over just walk away!

Michael Cole
It doesn't seem like it's going to result in a physical confrontation though.

Nakamura extends his hand to Tomko as a sign of respect to him. Tomko smirks, turns around and walks away, boos filling the arena as he makes his way up the ramp.
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014   XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:40 pm

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 8dDLmCF vs. XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 RJ6F0fn

King
Ladies and gentleman welcome back!! If you're just joining us now you picked a great time to join, The Ryback and RVD are about to collide in the middle of this very ring!!

JR
That's right, one of the first Heyman Guys and the newest Heyman Guy! This sure should be interesting!!

Cole
And here he is now, Paul Heyman and The Ryback!!

Paul Heyman claps as his client stands over his prey! Paul then looks right into the camera at ringside and shouts "AND YOU CHOOSE MR. KENNEDY?? A MAN WHO ISN'T EVEN WITH THIS COMPANY ANY MORE… OVER THIS?!??"

The Ryback demands that the ref raise his hand as the crowd lets their thoughts be heard.

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 Ryan+SD+july+19

Cole
You see that!! Paul Heyman just lead The Ryback to victory over a very formidable foe. You know who can't say that, Don West!! Now that The Ryback is a Heyman Guy, there's truly no stopping him!!!

Heyman can be seen shouting "I TOLD YOU SO" to anyone who will listen.

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 Paul+Heyman+ayuda+a+Curtis

Paul Heyman is shown shouting something to The Ryback, the camera gets closer to Heyman so we can hear him shouting "PROVE A POINT!! PROVE A POINT!!!"… The Ryback smiles as he exits the ring and picks up the chair that he attempted to use earlier in the match. Heyman can be seen furiously pointing at the ring, still shouting "PROVE A POINT!" The Ryback nods at Heyman and enters the ring

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 Paul+Heyman+ve+a+Curtis+Axel

King
This doesn't look good...

The Ryback sets up the chair in the middle of the ring and drags RVD into position for the Triple Powerbomb!! He hoists RVD high in the air, but his prey is athletic enough to drop down behind The Big Guy unharmed!! The Ryback angrily turns around right into a jumping spin kick!!

JR
What a kick!!!

The Big Guy stumbles back right into the chair, where he lands in a sitting position, still stunned from the kick!! RVD runs the ropes performing a Rolling Thunder, taking the still sitting Ryback down with a crossbody!!!

King
That looks like it hurt both men!!

The Ryback slowly crawls to the corner, using the ropes to get to his feet. RVD charges, connecting with a corner dropkick, causing The Ryback to slouch into the corner!! RVD then takes the chair and sets it on The Ryback.

King
You know what that maens!!

RVD is on the top rope now as the crowd cheers, but the cheers quickly turn to boos as Paul Heyman aids his client out of the ring!!!

King
Oh come on!!

RVD hops back down to the canvas, daring The Ryback to re enter the ring. The Big Guy makes a move towards the ring but Heyman holds him back, refusing to let his client fight for free. The Ryback furiously shouts at the crowd as RVD's theme begins to play.

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 Ryback

King
RVD showed The Ryback the meaning of a chair shot tonight folks!!! And had it not been for Heyman, we would have been able to have seen the Van Terminator right here on Breakdown!!

Cole
So what?!? The Ryback won tonight, it doesn't matter what happened after the match, The Ryback already proved that he is the better competitor of the two!! RVD is lucky that Paul Heyman thought about The Ryback's career and pulled The Big Guy out of there before he was able to pull one over on RVD!!!

Heyman can be seen talking down The Ryback, reminding him that he still won tonight. The Ryback smiles, much more reassured. RVD is on the top rope now doing his pose as the crowd chants R-V-D!

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 Rob_Van_Dam_RVD_thumbs

Paul Heyman and The Ryback are up on the apron, most likely already plotting their revenge as we head to a video package for all of you Bo-Lievers watching at home.

Back to top Go down
DashingDJUrie
Mid Card
DashingDJUrie

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014   XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 10:18 pm

Kenny King
If wishes were horses . . .

The screen comes to life with the image of Kenny King sat in an interview area, the light shining off of his glasses. He smiles at the camera, continuing on with what he was saying. 

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 KotR_zps5e75a278

Kenny King
Beggars would ride. Hard work and determination is what got me to where I am today. I've taken no short cuts and I don't plan to anytime soon. You see, I don't waste my time wishing to be a better man, a better athlete. I don't wish that I could have a championship around my waist. I work for these things. Everyday I train my hardest to be the best that this company has ever seen, and damn if I'm not. Seven long months I've been a part of this business, one title to my name, it's not enough. But instead of sitting here and promising all of you that that'll soon change, I'm going to prove it. The King of the Night has been entered into the King of the Ring tournament! This . . . This is what I've been waiting for. The chance to show the world that I am better than every single other guy on the roster. They're peasants, dirt beneath my feet and they need a king! They need someone to look up to, someone to idolize, they need me. They don't see it now, they're blind . . . Blinded by their own egos and their own sense of pride. But soon enough they'll have a leader again, one that will take charge with an iron fist . . . Me, Kenny King!

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 KotR2_zpsf63be1ca 

Kenny King
King isn't just my last name, it's my birth right. Next week when I step into the ring with Daniel Bryan, he'll become the first witness. He'll bow down and kiss my feet, and I'll look down at him and laugh with pity. A king like myself is just what the locker room needs, what the fans need! I've been saying for some time that I need to take back control of my kingdom, retake my thrown. And next week I'll do just that. All those who appose my reign will simply be dealt with in the same fashion as all the others. Daniel, if you're watching, I know that you've got some ring rust on you. I know that you've just gone through some major surgery, I get it. As your soon-to-be king, I am offering you the chance to lay down your sword and swear allegiance to me. Save yourself the certain embarrassment of losing and disappointing your many, many fans. It's a one time offer, if you dare to step in that ring with me next week I will show no mercy. You're standing between me and my rightful thrown and that just isn't a good idea. 

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 KotR4_zpsfa0385af

Kenny King
This kingdom, my kingdom, crumbles in disarray. Eric Young chases around false hope of becoming the United States champion. Xavier Woods sits with a contract he doesn't deserve in his hands. The World Heavyweight championship goes unmatched, all those in the back fearing to take on the monster that is Dean Ambrose. Sheamus . . . Don't even get me started on that guy. It's time that somebody takes back control and restores order. Makes this company what it should be, a mighty empire with a king who fears no one. Ladies and gentleman, as your rightful king I vow to right all wrongs and I swear to conquer all foes. Next week your King of the Night, your Pretty Boy Pitbull, The Natural . . . Will be known by one name only. The King of the Ring, and that . . . Well that's a promise! 

Kenny tips his glasses forward and smirks, laughing as the screen fades to black, cutting to the next segment.
Back to top Go down
Moontan
Mid Card
Moontan

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014   XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 10:56 pm

The Shade......
Back to top Go down
DashingDJUrie
Mid Card
DashingDJUrie

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014   XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:06 pm

Suntan wrote:
The Shade......
#TheReturnoftheShade
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014   XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 7:09 am

As Breakdown rolls on from all the great action we've seen so far, the screen fades to black, only to come to the same logo we saw last week during Dead Man's Hand.

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 Z_true13
[Micheal Cole]
You can't be serious. Again? First he says he's "starting fresh", now he's doing the same crap as always!
[Jerry Lawler]
Put a sock in it Michael. This kid's pretty funny, and he's also great in the ring!
Amindst Cole and Jerry bickering, Zack Ryder is now shown on the screen, standing in front of the same background as Dead Man's Hand. He proudly shoulders his internet championship belt, clears his throat, and is ready to proclaim to the world.....

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 Z_true14
[Zack Ryder]
Welcome everyone, to episode two of Z! True Long Island Story, I am your host.....
XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 Z_true15
[Zack Ryder]
.... the internet champion, Long Island Iced Z, Zack Ryder.
Zack puts the belt down slowly, and then resumes talking.

Broskis, tonight the Ryder Revolution faces it's first obstacle. An obstacle by the name of Kevin Nash. Now, for two weeks now he's come out with Scott Hall, and they've been "the Outsiders." They act all tough and stuff, but after reviewing what they've been sayin', I think I can recreate it. But I'll need a friend.
Zack begins to call out "Chi!. Yo chi! You there! We need to do the thing!", to which you hear a response of "Coming Zack!"

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 Chiape10
A man walks into frame, and Zack quickly turns to address him.

[Zack Ryder]
Ladies and gentlemen, Chiapetta. Now chi, we practiced, you remember your lines?
[Chiapetta]

Yeah Zack.
[Zack Ryder]
Alright Chi. Now, for this bit, I will be Scott Hall, and Chi will be Kevin Nash. And.... scene. Yo, we're the Outsiders.
[Chiapetta]

THE BIG GUY!
[Zack Ryder]
Yo, we're taking over.
[Chiapetta]

THE BIG GUY!!!!!!!
[Zack Ryder]
And if you don't like that comprende, then yo yo yo step out of our way yo.
[Chiapetta]

THE! BIG! GUY!!!!!!
With this last one, Chiapetta begins to flex what seems like every muscle in his body so as to mock the posture of Kevin Nash.

[Zack Ryder]
Alright Chi, that was fun, but now I have a show to do.
[Chiapetta]

Alright Zack, see ya.
As Chiapetta walks out of frame, we are treated to yet another logo, yet this is one we have no seen before.

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 Are_yo10
We soon here what seems to be voice over work from Scott Stanford.

[Scott Stanford]
Ladies and gentlemen, like I said, here at Z! True Long Island Story, we bring you revolutionary products. So, tonight, I present to you the first of several songs to be played on Areyousiriusbro, Satelite Radio!
The scene changes to Zack Ryder in his car, flicking on the radio, and we hear the tune of "Not Afraid" by Eminem. Except, something is different.

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 Not_af10
[Zack Ryder]
I'm not afraid(I'm not afraid), to get real tan(to get real tan)Every broski, (every broski) Join the Ryder Clan, We'll go through this party together, through the bros, the revolution, is going strong,just know that you're not the only broski at home, holler if you've been with Zack Ryder before................
Even though it seems like Zack has more to say, and more that he did say, the camera cuts back to the logo, and we once again here the voice of Scott Stanford.

[Scott Stanford]
Well ladies and gentlemen, that's all the time our little radio has for tonight, but tune in next week to here more great tunes.
The screen quickly switches to the broski of the week icon, and the camera does a quick sweep of the fans all wearing broski caps and t-shirts, anxiously wanting to be broski of the week.

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 Broski11
Ryder is then seen in a getup similar to that of one of the Road Warriors, and he opens his mouth and begins to speak.

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 Picture+2
[Zack Ryder]
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW WHAT A RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSH BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSKI! CONGRATULATION TO LE PIANIST ON BECOMING THE SECOND BROSKI OF THE WEEK!
The screen then changes to Zack on the same backdrop as the beginning, and this is our way of knowing the show is coming to a close.

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 Ending10
[Zack Ryder]
Well broskis, that's all the time we have for today. Later on tonight, you see me once again when I crush Big Guy, and his partner in crime the yo-yo while have to sit there and watch. So, until next time.....
XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 Ending11
[Zack Ryder]
Like me on Facebook, follow me on Twitter, subscribe to my Youtube, buy official Zack Ryder merchandise from XWLshop.com, get #RyderRevolution trending worldwide....
XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 Ending12
[Zack Ryder]
.... and take care, spike your hair!
At this, the screen goes to black as the commentators begin once again with their trademark bickering.

[Micheal Cole]
You can't honestly justify this garbage Jerry. You simply can't. It's not funny, it's unoriginal, and he made fun of the Outsiders! Kevin Nash is going to destroy this twerp tonight!
[Jerry Lawler]
Cole, are you aware what fun is? I thought the Outsiders things was pretty funny, as was the rest of the show!
The commentators continue bickering as the cabbage, I mean, Breakdown, rolls on.
Back to top Go down
Sex Ferguson
Mid Card
Sex Ferguson

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014   XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 2:15 pm

Breakdown returns from commercial break, to the locker room. Shinsuke Nakamura can be seen visibly disappointed from his loss earlier tonight to Tomko. Off-camera stands an interviewer and a translator for Nakamura.

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 WC1StmX

-Interviewer-
"Shinsuke, how are you feeling after losing your debut match here in XWL?"

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 LZrk9fX

-Translator-
"紳介、デビュー戦でxwlここで負けた後に感じていますか?"

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 O9usG6n

-Shinsuke Nakamura-
"私が間違っていることを証明することを好む人ではありません。 日本は、私の家族しています...私の友人の前での前の最後の週...私の人々の前に、私は私でxwlここでは、成功すると述べた。 私は私がこのビジネスでは成功することだろう」と述べた。 ここで今日のデビュー戦を失う大きな後退となる。 私にxwlビッグゲーム話来て、私のデビュー試合に負けた私は冗談のように見える。 それは私が冗談のようなものにして、それは私が冗談のような見てどこから来たものになります。"

The translator translates what Nakamura just said.

-Translator-
"I'm not a man that likes to be proven wrong. Last week in Japan, in front of my family... in front of my friends... in front of my people, I said that I would be a success here in XWL. I said that I would be a success here in this business... To lose my debut match here tonight is a major setback. I came to XWL talking a big game and losing my debut match makes me look like a joke. Not only does it make me look like a joke, it makes where I come from look like a joke. I feel as if I dishonored my home... It's alright I suppose. It's not as if this is my only match here. I will have an opportunity to redeem myself and trust me when I say, I will redeem myself."

-Interviewer-
"How exactly do you plan to redeem yourself and what are you thoughts of the man who defeated you, Tomko?"

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 L4HExsv

-Translator-
"と何を下した男、Tomkoの考えているのかを正確に把握する方法を自分で交換することを計画していますか?"

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 GoU18ta

-Shinsuke Nakamura-
"私は自分のベストを尽くすことで交換することを計画しています...とのこと。 私は私に今夜得たかを理解していませんが、私はちょうど私のようにしては感じませんでした。 私はサイレントユーザーの間で、日本の違い、ここでは、ノイズが多いユーザー、または、日本スタイルとXWLスタイルの間の、対照的だった場合は知っているしていないしています... それがであるものは何でも、私と私は自分の適応し適応している。 Tomkoをの私の思考ですか? は、競合相手として、今夜を目撃したとして、Tomko良いです。"

The translator translates Nakamura's words.

-Translator-
"I plan to redeem myself by doing what I do best... and that's being the best. I don't know what got into me tonight, but I just didn't feel like myself out there. I don't know if it was the difference between the silent audiences in Japan and the noisy audiences here, or the contrast between the Japanese style and the XWL style... Whatever it is, I'll have to adapt and I will adapt. You want my thoughts on Tomko? As a competitor, as you witnessed tonight, Tomko is good. As a competitor, I believe he's a legitimate threat to anyone he faces... As a person... well that's a different story. As you saw tonight, Tomko has no honor. Tomko has no respect."

-Interviewer-
"If given the opportunity, would you like to go one on one with Tomko in the future?"

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 W1rcyn6

-Translator-
"では、一つ一つにTomkoのようにしますか"

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 FErltHB

-Shinsuke Nakamura-
"では、からかっていますか? 絶対にします。 私はパンク、Tomkoの私の手を得る、もう一度にしたいと思ってます。 このようにして、私は彼に尊重し、レッスンを教えることができます。 私は私の手は彼に拡張すると、そのスポーツマンシップの印だった...の。 ちょうど彼は歩いてすぐに私は軽視していませんが、今までブーツのひも、リングに入ったあらゆる人不敬な態度。 私はこれらの言葉の後、私はTomkoの最後の見ていないことがあるような気がします。 つまり、彼は卑怯の限ります。"

-Translator-
"Are you kidding? Absolutely. I would love to get my hands on that punk, Tomko, again. That way, I can teach him a lesson in respect. When I extended my hand to him, that was a sign of sportsmanship... of respect. For him to just walk away doesn't just disrespect me, but it disrespects any man who has ever laced up a pair of boots and stepped into that ring. I have a feeling that after these words, I haven't seen the last of Tomko. That is, unless he's a coward."

-Interviewer-
"Thank you for your time, Shinsuke."

-Translator-
"お時間をいただきありがとうございました、紳介。"

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 Uh2jHr0

-Shinsuke Nakamura-
"自分のファンにするには、この損失を落胆させてはいけない。 一つだけの損失します。 紳介中村の償還補助にご注目!"
("To my fans, do not be discouraged by this loss. It's only one loss. Stay tuned to witness the redemption of Shinsuke Nakamura!")

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 5iGCQZS

We go to the next segment of the evening.

Feedback appreciated, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014   XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 2:21 pm

As the show continues the cameras are rolling backstage as the new XWL Diva's champion is stood by with her championship rested over her shoulder and an interviewer off screen introduces the segment

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 15_zps237d4b0e

Interviewer: Last week at Dead Man's Hand we witnessed a historic battle between two of XWL's top divas Layla and Paige in a Submission match for the Diva's championship. After a long and exhausting match Paige eventually retained her championship, however directly following the match the Miss Money in the Bank holder, Madison Eagles came out and cashed in to become a two time Diva's championship.

Madison nods in agreement as she remember back to last week fondly

Madison Eagles: Yes, I did do that.

As she remains smiling, clearly still delighted over how last week turned out for her the interview starts to ask his first question

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 14_zps16fa3f46

Interviewer: Madison, first of all congratulations on your title victory last week. But the world wants to know why last week?

Eagles chuckles to herself finding some humor in the interviewers question

Madison Eagles: Yeah, why last week? That's kind of a hard question to answer because I really didn't want to cash in last week, what I really wanted to do was to do it a month ago at Final Stand, but unfortunately due to circumstances out of my control that wasn't quite possible, so I decided to wait, but I really didn't want to wait very long. See last year I held onto that briefcase for far too long for my liking and I didn't want to have to wait again. Especially since since then I've already tasted what it's like to be Diva's champion before I lost that belt before I even scratched the surface with what I can do as champion and I was willing to do to what I had to do to become champion again, as soon as I possibly could, that's why I cashed in last week and that's it.

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 1-2_zps7ec7f746

Interviewer: Do you not feel for Paige? After such a hard fought match, surely you've got to feel for her.

Madison Eagles: Honestly, I don't, and if I'm going to be completely honest, I hadn't even thought about about it, the only thing on my mind was getting my hands on the Diva's championship and that's what I did. Don't get my wrong, a girl like Paige, I have a lot of time for her. I mean seriously, attacking people from behind to try and get an unfair advantage, I appreciate that, believe me I do, and she's pretty good at it. But she's not really any of my concern, I just have to look out for number one and that's me, and with this belt on my shoulder there's no doubting it.

As she finishes her answer, Madison wipes her title as it rests over her shoulder, shining it up for the camera

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 10-1_zps5c63de34

Interviewer: Very well then, but tonight you'll have a rematch from a few weeks ago against Madison Rayne. Last time you two faced you managed to get the victory, however now that you're champion, it could be argued that Rayne has a lot more on the line as a victory tonight could propel her to becoming your number one contender, and you've got to imagine that Paige will have a very close on this one.

Madison Eagles: Maybe, she will, but I can't change that so what's the point in worrying whether or not Paige is watching me, or if Madison Rayne is feeling the pressure over our match this week. I can't help it if facing me is her biggest match to date, I've already beat her once before and that was like? 3 weeks ago? Apart from my trading my briefcase for this title, nothings changed a bit. Yeah, she beat the champion two weeks ago, good for her, but that was a different day, a different champion. Now as far as Paige goes, she can do whatever she wants, I'm not stupid enough to think she doesn't want this title back, but she always knows she can't beat me, so bring it on, any time, any place. I'll be waiting.

Once Madison finishes speaking she abruptly walks out of camera shots forcing the segment to come to an end
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014   XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 3:37 pm

The cameras cut to another part of the backstage area where Devin Taylor is standing by with none other than Adrian Neville.

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 GJpJCrU

[Devin Taylor]
Ladies and gentlemen, I am being joined at this time by Adrian Neville.  Adrian, this past week at Dead Mans Hand you made your return to XWL to quite the reception from the XWL fans by interrupting Bo Dallas who was also making his return.  What transpired after the interruption wasn't exactly good sportsmanship on Bo's part, where he proceeded to attack you from behind with a spear, leaving you in the middle of the ring.  What is your response to that and what are your thoughts on Bo's actions earlier tonight?

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 VTUhs6f

[Adrian Neville]
Devin, first of all it's great to have you here in XWL too.  I always enjoyed our little chats back in the other company.  But to answer your question, I should've seen Bo's attack from behind coming a mile off.  He's just that kind of guy.  He always has been and he always will be.  He may like to think he's this motivational speaker and someone who can inspire people to do great things, but if anyone needs motivation or inspiration, it's Bo himself.  It's obvious to me that he has a lot of insecurities about himself, if he's forced to attack someone from behind rather than face to face like a true competitor, and let's be honest here, nobody in their right mind can walk around with a cheesy smile on their face 24/7, so something's definitely not right with Bo.

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 CzyKDCi

[Adrian Neville]
As for his actions earlier tonight?  Well, I don't see how defeating a ring announcer in your first match back is making an impact at all.  Bo can make all these excuses he wants to about a proper XWL Superstar not being able to shoulder the responsibility of having his first match in XWL, but what it boils down to again is his own insecurities.  Bo was obviously afraid of falling flat on his face and failing to live up to his own hype so he took the cheap and easy way out and defeated poor old Justin Roberts.  Unlike Bo, I don't have any hype to live up to.  I am what I am, and these people can either choose to love me or hate me, I won't force myself down their throats.  I don't need flashy video packages, I don't need to say how good I am every week... I'll just let my actions in the ring prove my worth.  So tonight, I have real match against one of the mainstays in XWL in recent times and one of the most talented individuals in this company in Chris Sabin.

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 3JDWUow

[Adrian Neville]
That's how you make a comeback in the ring Devin:  You test yourself against one of the best the company has to offer and Chris Sabin is definitely up there with one of the best, despite being overlooked and under-appreciated on occasion.  I can promise you one thing, tonight's match is going to be one that you won't want to miss and I expect the fans will thoroughly enjoy it.  After the reception I got last week when I returned, it's great to know that I'm still remembered by the fans despite my previous lackluster runs in this company.  I may be "The Man That Gravity Forgot" but it's nice to know that I haven't been forgotten by the XWL Universe.  For those who have forgotten who I am, or need their memory refreshing or maybe missed me the first time around, they'll know exactly who Adrian Neville is after I put my name back on the map with a stunning display and a victory here tonight.

[Devin Taylor]
And what does the future hold for Adrian Neville?

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 Xrj9aFv

[Adrian Neville]
Well I'm not one to toot my own horn and I'm not a fan of self-promotion, but I'd like to think that this time around I'd get the opportunity to become a champion.  But obviously, everyone starts off at the bottom of the ladder and I wouldn't expect that any time soon.  I understand the logic of working your way from the bottom up in this business, unlike a lot of people.  Of course, someday, I'd like to become XWL Champion, which is the ultimate goal of everyone in this business.  If it isn't, why even bother being a professional wrestler?  For the time being though Devin, I think I'll just take the time to enjoy being back, to enjoy having top-class matches while racking up the victories, and to maybe make a fool out of my good friend Bo for a while.  

Neville suddenly breaks into a smirk, as something pops into his head.

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 SD8nWHf

[Adrian Neville]
And speaking of which, I almost forgot.  The excitement of being back got to me there for a moment.  I spoke to our General Manager Stephanie McMahon earlier this evening and we've arranged a true debut match for Bo next week.  He might not want to face a proper XWL Superstar but he's going to have to, because next week Devin, live on Breakdown, it's going to be Bo Dallas vs Adrian Neville.

The smirk vanishes as Neville begins to speak with serious intent.

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 J1C7awB

[Adrian Neville]
So if Bo wants to make an impact or show people how good he is, he has every opportunity to do that next week.  I won't let him attacking me from behind be the main thing people remember from my return.  In a few year's time when I'm in one of the top spots of this business, I want people to remember the embarrassment and humiliation I put a big-mouth, untalented loser like Bo through, when he set foot inside the ring with one of the hottest prospects in this business.  Next week, I write that chapter in my comeback story and I bring Bo crashing back down to reality.  

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 Nqya7u7

The camera focuses on Neville for a few moments who appears to be completely focused on the task at hand, both tonight and next week, before the screen fades to black for a commercial break.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014   XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 4:15 pm

The camera again shifts to the backstage area where XWL Interviewer Todd Grisham is standing by.

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 AiBWn_zpse8dff7f0

[Todd Grisham]
Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time is one half of D-Generation X... "The Game"... Triple H!

The camera pans outward to reveal a smirking Triple H, no doubt happy about the announcement earlier tonight.

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 ZLyRE_zps72992404

[Todd Grisham]
Triple H, no doubt you saw the announcement made by Mr. McMahon earlier tonight where he made a Triple Threat match-up for Supremacy between yourself, Shawn Michaels and Dean Ambrose where the World Heavyweight Championship is on the line.  What is your reaction to this and the assumption from Mr. McMahon that this will lead to the downfall and the self-implosion of D-Generation X?

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 6IlDt_zps2e42f34f

[Triple H]
You know something Todd?  I was as surprised as anybody when Vince came out earlier tonight and awarded Shawn and I a World title match.  I thought that would be the last thing he would do, but the old man caught me off guard.  But hey, if he wants me or Shawn to become World Champion, I can live with that.  And I know for a fact that Shawn can too.  We've been held back or overlooked for too damn long in this company and finally our hard work has a chance to be rewarded.  If either of us becomes World Champion, it'll be a night to remember for both of us.

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 KESbu_zpsbd6c3eaa

[Triple H]
But for some reason Vince thinks this will cause Shawn and I to turn on one another.  Honestly I don't see how that's going to happen.  We reformed DX to take a stand against the higher ups, and to prove that we were the best despite seemingly never being looked at in that way.  By either of us becoming World champion, we can prove that point once and for all.  We can show all our doubters that while our best years may be behind us, that the years we have ahead of us can come pretty damn close and that there isn't anyone on the roster that can hold a candle to us.  We've defied everything else he's thrown at us up to this point, so unless he has something else up his sleeve which he's not telling us right now then this is just going to be another spectacular failure of a scheme from the man who is arguably the smartest man this industry has ever seen.

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 9orMh_zps68ff383e

[Triple H]
If you ask me, I'd say Vince is losing his touch.  The great mind behind sports-entertainment is all out of ideas and this is just his last desperate attempt to end DX.  He thinks he's going all out by making the ultimate sacrifice by offering us the World title if we turn on one another, but the reality is that he's just made the biggest mistake of his life.  And when either myself or Shawn become champion, he'll be in a living nightmare.  And I wouldn't be surprised if Vince never showed his face in public again after such a backfire... and I could live with that.  DX with the World title and no more Vince... what could be better?

Triple H grins and taps Todd on the shoulder before walking away out of view.  The screen fades to black before Breakdown continues...

Last edited by SinAndBonez on Thu May 22, 2014 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014   XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 4:18 pm

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 BrnkNRsXWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 47OdU0z

Winner: Adrian Neville via Red Arrow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014   XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 4:23 pm

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 Wu7G07YXWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 ZaLmgC7

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014   XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 4:24 pm

reported for triple posting
enjoy your ban Klass
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014   XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 4:25 pm

TheKrzyOne wrote:
enjoy your ban Klass

He actually quadruple posted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014   XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 4:25 pm

TheKrzyOne wrote:
enjoy your ban Klass

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 R4zOOhe
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014   XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 5:12 pm

Breakdown returns and we see Enzo Amore and Big Cass walking the backstage halls. Enzo has a bandage around his waist and Big Cass is still wearing a bandage from Orton's punt, and is not sporting a sling from Lesnar's arm.

ENZO
Bro. This is not how I pictured our first month in the XWL to go. First Stephanie McMahon forces us to earn our contracts by defeating The Human Wrecking Ball.

Big Cass
Bro I have to tell yo-

ENZO
THEN, you get your dome piece punted by Randy Orton.

Big Cass
Bro, you-

ENZO
THEN, I lose to Raven due to cowardly foul play!!

Big Cass
Enzo, I-

ENZO
THEN, Jimmy Jacobs decides to spend his night seeking out a tag team partner to match his mediocracy instead of fighting me in the ring like a man!!

Big Cass
Enzo will you le-

ENZO
THEN, you get your arm broken by Brock Lesnar!!

Big Cass
Bro-

ENZO
THEN, Kane takes me down with a cheapshot when I wasn't ready last night and proceed to decimate me for fifty seven minutes!!! I have bruises on my bruises Cass!! Bro, this past month has been PUUURREEE MANUUURRREEEEE

Big Cass
Yeah bro, but-

ENZO
BUT, it's all good Cass. Regardless of what happened last night I still walked out with the W bro!! And tonight, seeing as you told Stephanie that I need the night off, we can sit back, relax, and watch us some wrasslin'!!..

Big Cass
BRO!

ENZO
What? It's not fun being interrupted is it?

Big Cass
You're right, I get it bro. But what I was tryi-

Big Cass is cut off mid sentence as the figure of Wade Barrett walks into the scene, he takes a look at Big Cass then a look down at Enzo and laughs before beginning to speak

[Wade Barrett]
So you're looking forward to taking the night off? You want to just sit back here, relax...Well..I'M AFRAID I'VE GOT SOME BAD NEWS! Not only are you not having the night off...You get to face me! That's right, tonight you go one on one with yours truly. So you better be ready because you with your worst haircut known to man...is about to fall victim to the Barrett Barrage!

Wade in typical fashion laughs to himself before leaving the scene, leaving a now awkward moment between Big Cass and Enzo

Big Cass
I was trying to tell you bro… I got a little… distracted on my way to Stephanie's office..

ENZO
Distracted?? How??!

Big Cass
Fandango and Zack Ryder were having a dance off in the catering area and I couldn't let that.. that.. that..

ENZO
Fugazi?

Big Cass
Yeah! I couldn't let that Fugazi continue to make a mockery of New York!! Even if he is only from Long Island!!

ENZO
Well I guess I can't blame you then bro… Is there anything else you forgot to tell me?

ENZO
Is that my theme?

Big Cass
Oh yeah bro.. Your match is scheduled for right about..

Big Cass looks at his watch.

Big Cass
Yeah.. Now.

The camera goes to ringside where the crowd is chanting Enzo's name, after a little bit of time Enzo and Big Cass make their way out to the stage.

ENZO
My name is Enzo Amore, and this is Big Cass.

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 7-11-2013+2-09-59+PM

ENZO
Last night I was thrown around this ring like a rag doll by The Big Red Monster yet Stephanie McMahon still wants me to compete tonight?? And against a former World Champion??? That's SAWFT!!!!

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 Enzo-amore-nxt

ENZO
Wade you might be one of the most successful competitors to walk the XWL hallways, you might even be a bare knuckle fighter.. But tonight you're going to fall victim to a bare knuckle S-A-W-F-T punch!!!

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 Hqdefault

ENZO
Bro, I've got some bad news for you. Tonight you're going up against a certified G and a bonafide S-T-U-D!!! ... Big Cass and Enzo Amore AKA EA ALL DAY ladies and gentleman!!

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 Rawcrowdheadlies

ENZO
BADABOOM!! Realest Guys in the room.

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 Eaallday-o_zpsa69985b8

Wade's theme plays next and the bearer of Bad News himself makes his way down the ramp and into the ring. You can clearly tell from his expression that Wade is under the impression that the little man with the funny hair cut in front of him is not worth his time as the bell rings.

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 GMNnyyPv.XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 DZZtTRR

Wade humors Enzo, offering to lock up but ends up delivering a gut kick just as he has his opponent fooled. The rest of the match goes this way; Wade playing with his much smaller, weaker, and less experienced opponent as Big Cass provides Enzo's offense from outside of the ring, in the way of insults towards Wade.

Enzo is down in the middle of the ring as Big Cass shouts towards Wade who looks towards the man in the sling, and exits the ring!!! Big Cass backs up, clearly in no shape to take on the former World Champion. Wade backs Big Cass up against the wall as the ref counts. Big Cass realizes that things aren't looking good, and trying to make the best out of a bad situation, attempts to mock Wade Barrett's accent; "Well are you going to just stand there or are you going to hit me mate??".. Wade gives Big Cass a look of disgust before shouting "I'm not Australian you bloody moron!!" He then swings at Big Cass who dodges Wade and runs up against the side of the ring. Wade charges but once again Big Cass moves out of the way!! Wade's momentum leads him directly into a sliding dropkick from Enzo!! Wade stumbles back, crashing against the wall!! Big Cass and the crowd count along with the ref as they count Wade out!!

Big Cass climbs the steps into the ring and begins to celebrate with Enzo and as the crowd cheers.

The crowd boos as Wade enters the ring, furious with what just happened. He begins to shout at the ref, upset that he missed the sliding dropkick. Enzo and Big Cass make crybaby motions as the crowd chants SAWFT at Wade, who turns around and promptly knocks Enzo out with a Bull Hammer!! The crowd boos as Wade laughs right in Big Cass's face before exiting the ring. We go to commercial to Big Cass kneeling next to Enzo in the ring.
Back to top Go down
Nitro
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014   XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 5:21 pm

We return from commercial break to hear the cheers from the crowd still coming in from the ending of the last segment. The camera pans to the stage and we hear "Aint no make believe" by Stonefree Experience blare across the arena and out comes John Morrison onto the stage.

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 2a7530fca5c8d200c7b62d9c7b62671d

He stops at the top of the ramp to do his signature slow motion pose and then continues down the ramp clapping the hands of the audience as he goes down the ramp closing in on the ring. He hops onto the apron and then grips the top rope jumping over into the ring. He raises one arm over his head while the other is at his side. He quickly switches the positions of his arms doing one of his typical taunts. He warms up in the corner as the camera pans to the stage and "Don't Die Digging" by The Graduate hits and then the arena is filled with nothing but boo's.

Michael Cole
Here comes the number one contender for the intercontinental championship.

Jim Ross
The fans really giving him their opinion on his recent actions.

Jerry Lawler
Hold on guys, Johnny is not alone! Here comes Ted!

Jim Ross
Well this is not right, how can The Friday Night Delight possibly be in for a fair fight?

Michael Cole
The ref needs to eject DiBiase right now!

Jerry Lawler
Would you two pipe down. I am sure Ted is out here just for morale support.

Jim Ross
Well there goes the bell so I guess where going to find out.

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 U5adlwi vs. XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 R3O7Gmh

Fifteenth minutes into the match.

Michael Cole
Welcome back ladies and gentlemen and if you're just tuning in what a match you have been missing!

Jim Ross
These two men are tearing it up right now in that squared circle and suprisingly Ted DiBiase has not played a part in this match.

Jerry Lawler
Morrison ducks a superkick from Gargano!

Jim Ross
What a enziguri that JoMo just hit on the number one contender.

Michael Cole
Morrison calling for that dropkick! Johnny is rising to his feet and this may be all she wrote for the cat's pajamas.

Jim Ross
Gargano stepped out of the way!

Jerry Lawler
John Morrison hit the ref! The ref is down! Johnny looking to get back on offense.

Jim Ross
Morrison is not going down with out a fight though.

Michael Cole
That was a hard elbow to the gut by the Friday night delight! Could he be looking fo-

Jerry Lawler
Moonlight Drive! Moonlight Drive!

Jim Ross
JoMo is dragging him to the corner and could be looking for Starship Pain. Gargano is in a world of hurt right now.

Jerry Lawler
Here he goe--

Jim Ross
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

Michael Cole
Ted DiBiase just laid John Morrison out with that steel chair! The ref did not see it because he is still down!

Jerry Lawler
Now that's how you take actions into your own hands if I do say so myself!

Jim Ross
He should have not even been out here! Now look Gargano is putting his arm over the probably knocked out JoMo.

Jerry Lawler
Theirs the ref! Come on count ref count!

Michael Cole
Not this way!

Jerry Lawler
One!.... Two!.....

Jim Ross
Damn it! Damn it! He stole another win!

Winner:XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 R3O7Gmh

Once the bell rings Ted DiBiase slides into the ring and helps Johnny Gargano up to his feet as the boos start to echo throughout the arena. Ted aids Johnny near the rope then holds them open for Gargano to go through. Johnny ends up falling through the ropes and onto the floor and DiBiase ends up getting on the apron and then hopping down before picking the number one contender up into a fireman's carry then carries him to the back. Morrison slowly rises to his feet in the ring and the crowd begins to cheer him as the screen fades to commercial.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014   XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 8:33 pm

The camera shows off the ring, decorated to fit a king, and a throne in the center of it.

Michael Cole:
Folks, welcome back to Breakdown, and I do have to remind everyone of what a show Dead Man's Hand was!

Jim Ross:
You got that right, Cole. We witnessed a hell of a match in Sheamus taking on Mr. Kennedy for the Intercontinental Championship, which saw The Celtic Warrior take the coveted gold for the win!

Jerry Lawler:
And tonight, we'll get to see the coronation ceremony of Sheamus! Look at that throne in the ring, you know The Celtic Warrior is here to make sure that everyone recognizes him as the champion!

The crowd boos intensely as The Celtic Warrior finally arrives, dressed in a slightly more formal attire, crown on his head, the Intercontinental Championship around his waist and what looks to be a scepter in his hand. He takes a leisurely walk down the ramp and gets in the ring.

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 16564216

Sheamus takes a seat on the throne and proceeds to speak.

Sheamus:
Welcome, peasants and noblemen, to the coronation ceremony of the greatest champion this industry has ever seen! Last night on Dead Man's Hand, Your King managed to make a mockery out of that buffoon Mr. Kennedy, beating him to an inch of his life and sending the jester back to where he belongs! Today I am presented here before you not only a king, but also a winner. A winner of this Intercontinental Championship! I have proved my dominance throughout the months that I have been here, nobody, and The Celtic Warrior means nobody, was able to defeat him even on his worst days! Now that Your King holds the Intercontinental Championship in his possession, he can now truly rule over you worthless peons and peasants with an iron fist, and this industry will finally realize that all their other champions, like Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns! World Heavyweight Champion? United States Champion? Both of those pale in comparison to the ultimate athlete, the man sitting in front of you worthless ants, The Celtic Warrior, Sheamus!

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 Sheamus-58

The crowd boos at the self-centered Sheamus, as he laughs off the boos.

Sheamus:
Tonight is just the beginning, the beginning of what will be the greatest championship reign in the history of this business! Look at the victims that I've put through tables; Cesaro, The Ryback, your own World Heavyweight Champion Dean Ambrose, the list goes on and on and on.....The Celtic Warrior's undefeated streak and the streak I've made putting idiots through tables will never be broken, and I will continue to defeat each and every one of the morons in the locker room over and over and over again until I am the only one left standing and all the championships will be at my possession! All those frauds in the back better pay attention, because The Celtic Warrior is here, and he will continue to bulldoze this company until he is the last one standing! Now a-

[b]The new intercontinental champion Sheamus is cut off mid sentence by the lyrics "Out of control! I'm getting closer!" which is know for one man and the being the number one contender Johnny Gargano. As the music blares Sheamus stands from his throne and looks iriate. The Celtic Warrior begins pacing the ring wanting to know where exactly his next oppenent is. The boo's that had already been pileing in for Sheamus had now turned their attention to the stage where out comes Johnny Gargano and Ted DiBiase. Gargano is holding his ribs from the match he had against John Morrison not even a half hour ago. The Whole Shebang has a microphone in hand and raises it to his lips as he stops on the stage with DiBiase.

Jim Ross:
There he is, the man that will challenge Sheamus in three weeks at Supremacy!

Jerry Lawler:
Not only that, he's got the man that helped him defeat the longest reigning Intercontinental Champion since Shawn Michaels held it!

Michael Cole:
DiBiase paying dividends already for Johnny Gargano.

Jim Ross:
You can say that again, not only does Ted get a "voice" but Johnny gets a little back up in his quest to become Intercontinental Champion.

Johnny Gargano
You know Ted, this people hate us but I can bet my house that they where happy we cut this ghost off. Sheamus you're out here calling yourself the greatest champion the industry has ever seen but in reality your nothing more nothing less than a man with a few loose screws up there. You talk about how no one has been able to beat you but with all do respe-- actually I could care less about those sheeps feelings. No one in the back is on the level that you see standing before you on this stage. A couple of weeks ago you stepped foot in that very ring with the man to my right The Million Dollar Son, Ted DiBiase and you may have gotten the one... two... three but in reality you where not facing the calliber of man the DiBiase is now. Just like when you get your pasty reality check at Supremacy when I, the Cats Pajama, the Whole SheBANG, and most importantly the next intercontinental champion beats you at Supremacy because no one in the back can even lace our boots. The only way and I do mean only way I have lost here is by disqualifcation and by being put in a match that I had no right of being in by Stephanie McMahon. Sheamus, you're all hype. I know guys like you who walk around thinking they are the best and that they have nothing to prove or nothing to gain and that's great. That's the exact mindset I want you to be in going into Supremacy because I know that you have nothing to gain but on the flip side of the coin I have everything to gain and nothing.... nothing to lose, but Sheamus why wait until Supremacy to test my calliber of skill? Why wait to face someone that is on my level? How about next week we see The Celtic Warrior in a match that he has never lost.... A tables match. Going one on one with the man you see on this stage right now.

Gargano smirks then looks over at Ted DiBiase who is on his right. He pats DiBiase on the pec a couple of times then jolts his head back to Sheamus who is shaking his head up and down nodding he wants the match and never passes up a chance to put another victim through a table.

Johnny Gargano
Ted DiBiase!

Jim Ross:
WHAT?! Did he just sign his new buddy up to be put through a table by Sheamus?

Michael Cole:
Oh yee of little faith. Who says Ted's going to be the one put through it? Johnny doesn't back losers, he knows Ted can beat Sheamus, the reason he hasn't lost a Tables Match is because he's not faced someone like Ted DiBiase.

Jerry Lawler:
Say what you want, Cole...the look on Ted's face says it all.

The Fortunate Son turns to his "voice" in a look of shock. He shakes his head repeatedly, his eyes widen, and when Johnny doesn't seem to notice Ted's reluctance, DiBiase's gaze turns to a devilishly grinning Sheamus. He knows this match would take Ted out of the equation at Supremacy, it's just what he needs to send a message to little Johnny, and so naturally he's game. Distraught by Johnny's challenge for him, Ted keeps slapping Johnny's wrist with two fingers, trying to get his attention, but The Number One Contender doesn't turn away from Sheamus, or acknowledge Ted.

Johnny Gargano
Next week whenever you get put through a table Sheamus just know in the back of your head that you will suffer a loss that is even worse come Supremacy.

Johnny slams the microphone to the floor and then his music hits again as he leaves Ted's side, and heads to the back. Ted backed up his end of the deal by helping Johnny defeat Morrison tonight, and this is how he repays Ted's efforts? By challenging Sheamus to a Tables Match, next week, for him? Ted watches Johnny leave, upset and almost frozen in fear. His head slowly turns back around, and he sees Sheamus having a good old time at his expense. He's not at all worried, a complete contrast from what Ted's feeling. DiBiase doesn't blink a second, staring at his opponent next week, visualizing the the events to be, and dreading those very thoughts as they plague his mind. After staring at the huge task ahead of him next week, Ted begins to back away, slowly shaking his head again, until he runs through the curtain. Sheamus raises his title, and pounds his chest, confident and ready to put Ted through a table just as he did once before.

Jim Ross:
Well folks, that's going to be hard to watch, what on Earth possessed Johnny to do that?

Jerry Lawler:
I imagine Ted's asking himself that as he runs backstage to get Johnny to come out here and take back the challenge.

Jim Ross:
But that's not going to happen, whether Ted wants it or not, his "voice" has spoken...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014   XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next