Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014

Go down 
+15
Jiggas
Stunner
DallasBlaike
T-Roll
P1
Bang
Sinister
#NOTSEME
Shadow
James
Zack
P.R Son
Nitro
TheKrzyOne
TheFilthParade
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Who will tango with a returning Fandango?
A. Dean Ambrose - Street Fight
XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap35%XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 6 ]
B. Roman Reigns - Flaming Tables Match
XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap53%XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 53% [ 9 ]
C. Sheamus - Tables, Ladders, and Chairs
XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap12%XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014   XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 5:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

Whoops guess who accidentally edited the card instead of quoted it, THIS GUY.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014   XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 12:20 pm

The P1 wrote:
Krzy that was my single favorite promo in the history of me being in the XWL, dat format, dat Borash and West making Shelley being dropped into what could be the best duo in the history of duos, really looking forward to more West/Borash if that's what the future holds. Don't get me wrong, I loved your Shelley and SDR, and as sad that I am that I will no longer see Shelley, but something about this promo makes me really really interested as to what you are going to be doing with West/Red Surprised, like the drop was the refresh time to kick fucking ass button idk
XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 A_560x375
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014   XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 12:28 pm

The P1 wrote:
Krzy that was my single favorite promo in the history of me being in the XWL, dat format, dat Borash and West making Shelley being dropped into what could be the best duo in the history of duos, really looking forward to more West/Borash if that's what the future holds. Don't get me wrong, I loved your Shelley and SDR, and as sad that I am that I will no longer see Shelley, but something about this promo makes me really really interested as to what you are going to be doing with West/Red Surprised, like the drop was the refresh time to kick fucking ass button idk

Damn no selling wades contribution. I see how it is <\3
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014   XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 3:37 pm

TheFilthParade wrote:
The P1 wrote:

Damn no selling wades contribution. I see how it is <\3

Wade's part was ftwwww. I'M AFRAID I HAVE SOME BAD NEWS!! So fitting Very Happy (f)
Back to top Go down
Nitro
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014   XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 3:52 pm

We return from commercial break and see the camera set on the stage. It slowly pans around the crowd then cuts to a shot of the Moda Center in Portland, Oregon. Michael Cole begins to speak as the camera cuts back to ringside and we see the commentary team.

Michael Cole
Welcome back ladies and gentlemen. If you're just tuning into Breakdown you surely have missed a huge night already!

Jim Ross
The show kicked off in a unusual way when Alicia Fox opened the show and by the time she left it was complete chaos!

Michael Cole
You mean when she turned crazy and publicly assaulted me?!

Jerry Lawler
Well if you did not insult her mayb--

Michael Cole
Insult her?! I was only telling the truth! She is the one who flipped out over being told the absolute truth. Just look at this footage and you will see what I am talking about!

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 Tumblr_n5hqxkvtIq1so31gmo2_250
XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 Tumblr_n5hqxkvtIq1so31gmo3_250
XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 Tumblr_n5jpuftaRq1rxzb6jo2_250
XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 Tumblr_n5jpuftaRq1rxzb6jo5_250
XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 Tumblr_n5jq346vS41so31gmo8_250

The camera cuts to the replay screen as we see Alicia Fox throw Jerry Lawler's crown off of the table then she rips the top of the table off and throws it onto the floor. Fox grabs Michael Cole and pulls him by the tie and begins to slap him repeatedly and then she gets onto the announce table and begins to jump up and down repeatedly until jumping down then grabbing Cole's notes. Alicia Fox rips them to shreds and begins to stuff them down Cole's throat yelling at him "Am I championship material now?!". The replay screen fades out after that and the camera cuts back to the announce team.

Michael Cole
You see! I did nothing wrong!

Jerry Lawler
Clearly you don't know how to deal with women Michael.

Michael Cole
I do know how to deal with women. Just not the crazy women that are in the XWL. I swear Alicia Fox is not the only diva that has a few screws loose! Like the diva that is competing up next in Candi--

Jim Ross
Cole, I would be careful what you say. You would not want to be embarrassed by two females in one night now would you?

Jerry Lawler
That would be a new record for Cole. He barley sees one women a night!

Jim Ross
Well the one thing that Michael Cole did say that was true is that up next we have a rematch from last weeks Breakdown!

Jerry Lawler
After the commercial break we will see Layla take on Candice LeRae! Stay tuned ladies and gentlemen.

The feed fades to black before fading back into a commercial.

We fade back in from commercial as Candice LeRae's music blares around the arena! The camera pans to the stage for a better view of the stage.

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 Lz1QnwD vs. XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 JlgwXho

You should watch the video.....
Seriously there are spoilers ahead you should really check out that video.......
Fine, I guess you dont want to see a great match....
Last chance...
I am getting a divorce with you :'c have it your way then.

Winner:XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 Lz1QnwD

Michael Cole
Are you kidding me!

Jim Ross
She used that headgear and delivered a huge headbutt before hitting her neckbreaker!

Michael Cole
How is that legal!

Jerry Lawler
What do you mean how is it legal Michael? It was not her choice to wear the ugly facemask!

Michael Cole
She could not beat Layla the first time she hit her neck breaker so she had to resort to using the facemask as a weapon! That's not fair at all.

Jerry Lawler
So your telling me she should not use the facemask even though she has a brok--

Jim Ross
Wait a minute! What is Candice doing?

After the three is counted LeRae rises up to her knees. She his grinning from ear to ear knowing she had just beaten a former divas champion in Layla. LeRae is looking around the audience and hears nothing but boos which slowly turn her smile into a confused look and then even more so a frown. As the boos reign in Candice is just sitting there looking at the mat with a frown until suddenly she begins to shake. Her hands ball up into a fist and she looks up into the lights off the arena before giving a cynical laugh. She quickly jolts her head down and looks at the knocked out Layla and smiles at her while still laughing. LeRae sits down off of her knees and grabs Layla by the arms and drags Layla onto her lap. LeRae begins to pet the hair of Layla slowly rubbing her hands through the long locks. She continues to do so then looks up into the lights again and yells out.

Candice LeRae
Is this what it's like to be pretty?! Is this what all the men want?!

LeRae looks back down at Layla and begins to pet the cheek of Layla as if she where a doll. LeRae moves her hand to the forehead of Layla then slowly begins to rub around Layla's face moving down from the forehead to her cheeks and then LeRae gives a pinch on Layla's cheek before moving her hand down to Layla's chin. LeRae moves the former divas champions lips in like a kissing face then lets go off her lips. She repeats that a few times before going back to petting Layla's face and she yells out in a sad voice.

Candice LeRae
Am I pretty now?!

With that said Candice pushes Layla off of her and then gets up to her feet. She walks over to the ropes and begins to ascended the ramp. The crowd is stunned at what they just saw and the camera cuts back to Layla who is knocked out still in the center of the ring. The screen fades black and goes to a commercial break.
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014   XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 4:33 pm

Breakdown turns to the backstage area. The camera revealing a hallway, desolate, except for a lone figure at the end of it. Walking down the hallway, carrying a bag and wearing a ballcap, is Eric Young. He is looking down at the ground, looking rather bummed out as he comes down the hall. Out from behind the camera comes an interviewer. Matt Striker. Striker heads forward to Young, prepping for an interview.

[Matt Striker]
Hey Eric, I was hoping to get a moment of your time if you could.

Young walks right past Striker, never looking up but this doesn't stop the persistent Striker. Matt walks beside of him, trying to talk to him.

[Matt Striker]
Eric, I wanted to know what happened this Sunday? After everything you've told the XWL universe and everything you've said to me, we thought you had it.

Young continues to walk, hand tightening on his bag. When Matt begins to speak again, he stop, still looking down.

[Matt Striker]
How did Roman beat you? Is it because he's better than you?

Eric begins to breath heavily in and out, obviously upset.

[Matt Striker]
Why aren't you the champion?

[Eric Young]
WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY!? THAT I LOST BECAUSE ROMAN WAS THE BETTER MAN!? IS THAT IT!? DO YOU NOT THINK I HAVE ENOUGH ON MY MIND WITH OUT YOU BUGGING THE SHIT OUT OF ME BECAUSE I MESSED UP AGAIN!?

Young turns around, punching the wall with everything he has. He sits there, huffing and puffing before just bringing his hands up to his head. He turns around slowly, slumping against the wall and sliding down it. He sits for a few moments, head in his hands, unable to look at the camera or his friend Matt. Striker slowly backs away, leaving his interview as the camera cuts to another segment.
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014   XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 7:01 pm

The titantron feeds through images from the night before, showing Randy Orton and The Ryback fighting each other.

[Jim Ross]
Well ladies and gentlemen, just 6 nights ago, The Ryback battled Randy Orton in what was perceived as a war by some.

The images continue to click through, showing Ryback hitting the Shell Shock.

[Michael Cole]
Indeed J.R., and of course, as those who watched last night will know that even The Ryback's finisher couldn't stop Orton.

The image shows Orton hitting the RKO on Ryback who is flying through the air.

[Michael Cole]
A catching RKO is what sealed the deal and ended the match with Orton on top.

The image changes once more to show Orton on the top rope, taunting, then back to the announcer's table.

[Jerry Lawler]
Now, the Viper is placed inside of the King of the Ring tournament where he will have a chance to become XWL's own, king, of the ring.

The titantron comes to life again, showing Matt Striker, mic to his lips.

[Matt Striker]
Don't worry ladies and gentlemen, now, I've got someone to interview. Please welcome my guest at this time, Randy Orton!

The Viper himself steps into view of the camera, Matt turning to him to begin the interview.

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 RandyOrtoninterview11_zps2bf98592

[Matt Striker]
Randy, can I get your thoughts on your win last night?

Striker holds out the mic as Randy speaks.

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 RandyOrtoninterview13_zps544d3e31

[Randy Orton]
I'm not going to harp on that too much Matt because now, The Ryback is a distant memory. The Ryback used his low and dirty tactics in a three on one assault and he got what he deserved. I beat him, because I said I was going to and I am a man of my word.

[Matt Striker]
Well then what are your thoughts on the upcoming King of the Ring tournament?

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 RandyOrtoninterview12_zps5402efaf

[Randy Orton]
Now that is something I need top harp on. Now, I have my chance to showcase what I need to do here in XWL by mounting a hill and claiming it as my own. In the first round, I have Stone Cold. The Rattlesnake. The man who made the attitude era. Sadly for him, he's lost it. That smash mouth style is gone and this is when he needs it most. He is going up against the Viper. He is going up against me. He is going to be dealing with a fight and he is going to come out on the losing end. The same go for the rest of them. Cesaro, Kenny King, any of them. They are all just going to be out done when they step in the ring with me and to be fair, that's how it always is. Now if you don't mind, I need to go and take care of a few things.

Randy Orton walks off, Matt turning back to the guys on commentary, smiling out the camera as it cuts to a new hype.

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014   XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 7:46 pm

Breakdown returns and cuts to ringside, the camera just pans around showing various members of the live audience until....

The theme of Brock Lesnar hits around the arena...The crowd show their displeasure for The Beast, but at the same time are in shock that Brock Lesnar is here considering his contract ran out just days ago.... but moments pass and Brock is nowhere to be seen.

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 JB4tfQo

But then Paul Heyman walks out from behind the curtain

[Jim Ross]
That's not Brock Lesnar!

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 VTGW3S9

Heyman just walks straight down the ramp and into the ring, it is clear that Paul Heyman isn't happy as he gets in the ring. He demands a microphone and instantly begins to speak

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 CGyzRkX
[Paul Heyman]
Ladies and Gentlemen, My name...is Paul Heyman. I am the advocate to the King of Swing, The Swiss Superman and the next King of the Ring...Cesaro... I am the advocate and best friend to The Best in the World..Mr Money in the Bank himself ... C...M...Punk. And I am here tonight to address an issue, an issue with my client...BROCK LESNAR. It's been well documented that the moment Dead Mans Hand came to a close the XWL Contract of my client...Came to an end. The second that Dead Mans Hand went of the air my client became a free man.

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 XIjKRAw
[Paul Heyman]
He became free to do whatever he wanted, he was no longer tied down. He could go back to New Japan Pro Wrestling... He could even go back to the UFC. But....has I was boarding my flight here tonight I received a phone call...a phone call from one Vincent Kennedy McMahon. He wasn't just asking me to get Brock to re-sign, he was pleading with me...Ladies and Gentlemen the great Vince McMahon was BEGGING ME! He was begging me to get my client..BROCK LESNAR to re-sign with XWL. He knows that my client BROCK LESNAR is an assent he doesn't want to lose, he doesn't want to lose him to NJPW, he certainly doesn't want to lose him to the UFC. So Vince McMahon made an offer that my client couldn't refuse...so has of this morning BROCK LESNAR....signed a new XWL Contract.  

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 6AwdCQx
[Paul Heyman]
This isn't any ordinary contract, it's a contract that works on the terms of Brock Lesnar. On the contract it reads that I, Paul Heyman are once again allowed to be in the corner of Brock Lesnar whenever I wish to be there. It reads that  I, Paul Heyman can never be removed from my duty's as the manager and advocate of Brock Lesnar by anybody...other than the man himself. It states that Brock Lesnar can show up when and wherever he pleases.. Ladies and Gentlemen, this is an iron clad contract..that benefits my client greatly, but that's because Vince McMahon knows the asset Brock Lesnar is. It's a shame his daughter hasn't realised that yet...but when my Client BROCK LESNAR decides the time is right, when my client BROCK LESNAR wants to once again appear on Breakdown...He will make Stephanie and everybody else realise the asset that BROCK LESNAR is.

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 JTTZqdl
[Paul Heyman]
As far as John Cena goes, My Client is done with John Cena. He's moving past John Cena, and moving onto bigger and better things. John Cena is now a thing of the past as far as me and my client BROCK LESNAR are concerned. My Client told me just this morning that his sights are now on one thing and that is finally capturing the XWL World Heavyweight Championship. It's a goal that every superstar that walks through the curtain have..but for my client not only is it realistic, it's a given. My Client conquered the WWE, he conquered Japan, He conquered the UFC and now it's time for my client to conquer XWL.

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 JdNDKj7
[Paul Heyman]
When my client decides he is ready he will come back and he will dominate each and every superstar in the XWL Locker room until he get's what he wants. He will start at the very bottom and he dominate and beat every superstar until he gets to the very top. Ladies and Gentlemen, it makes me proud to once again say... I am the advocate to the CM Punk, I am the advocate to Cesaro and I am the advocate to...

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 KCufLGu
[Paul Heyman]
The Beast Incarnate...BRRROOCCKKKK LESSSNNAARRR!

Paul Heyman drops the microphone in centre of the ring as boo's ring around the arena, Heyman straightens up his jacket before exiting the ring

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 P3mg1Da

Heyman then walks straight back up the ramp as Boo's still ring around the arena as XWL Fades to commercial

Back to top Go down
DallasBlaike
Mid Card
DallasBlaike

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014   XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 1:20 am

The camera cuts to Josh Mathews standing backstage with a microphone, the boos of Paul Heyman's promo still echo the arena

Josh Mathews
Ladies and gentleman, my guest at this time, Tyson Tomko.

Tomko steps into the frame towering over Josh Mathews, a lit cigarette sits in the corner of his mouth. He looks down at Josh Mathews and cracks his knuckles.

Josh Mathews
Excuse me Mr. Tomko, but you're not allowed to smoke back here.

Tomko takes a drag of his cigarette, slowly pulls it from his mouth and exhales smoke. Josh Mathews looks intimidated.

Tyson Tomko
So is me smoking back here.... A problem?

Josh Mathews
Ye....Yes sir.

Tomko puts the cigarette in his mouth and takes a long drag before pulling it back out and exhaling the smoke from his nostrils. He drops the cigarette on the floor, places his foot over the cigarette and puts it out. He looks at the camera and gives a feint smile

Tyson Tomko
Problem solved.. Now think of the XWL good guys as cigarettes Josh. They're little sticks, you add fire to, in this case momentum is the fire. The fans suck the nicotine out of them, the nicotine being the entertainment the wrestler brings the fans. The nicotine slowly goes away, the flame goes down, and the fans lose interest.... Tell me Josh, what the fans do when there's no more nicotine left in the cigarette.

Josh Mathews shrugs his shoulders.

Josh Mathews
I.. I'm not sure.

Tomko chuckles a little.

Tyson Tomko
They put out the flame and pull a new cigarette out the pack. Moral of the story Josh, don't pander to the fan cause they'll only turn their back on you. The person you need to listen to, the person you need to kiss up to is the person who's paying you. Cause at the end of the day, they're the one who is allowing you to feed your family, not the fans. The fans don't sign your pay check, the boss does. That's why I have several bosses so I can make the most money. I get paid by several people who shall remain nameless, to take people out in and out of the ring. That's what I do. You have a problem? I'm the guy to solve it.

Tomko walks off screen and the arena is now booing Tomko.

J.R.
Well we just got a more detailed look into the mind of Tyson Tomko. What're your thoughts King?

Jerry Lawler
That is one scary man! I'd hate to get on his bad side! Or one of his clients'! I'm a little paranoid now, one of my ex wives may put a hit out on me!

The camera fades to black as we receive a message from our sponsor.

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014   XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 2:33 am

Really like the analogy in that promo.

lol @ tomko tho

Also while I'm here, PPV poster is slick

lol @ cena tho

oh, and we need EY to be not so srs

lol how are you even reading this tho
Back to top Go down
DallasBlaike
Mid Card
DallasBlaike

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014   XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 2:53 am

TheKrzyOne wrote:
Really like the analogy in that promo.

lol @ tomko tho

Also while I'm here, PPV poster is slick

lol @ cena tho

lol how are you even reading this tho

What about Tomko? :c And thanks, I worked hard on the analogy xD
Back to top Go down
Nitro
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014   XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 6:07 am

The problem solved line had me dying of laughter Razz
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Jobber
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014   XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 1:29 pm

Micheal Cole
ladies and gents..oh wait min here come the outsiders what do they want?
King
who knows cole but why do you always knock on the outsiders for alls they do is say what they thing and that makes them bad guys how?
JR
i agree with king cole you are a low life piece of crap
Scott Hall
hey yo! first off me and the big kev have something to say we came to this company at dead mans hand and we said somethings but we don't regret word of it but we would like to say this anyone who needs protection me and big kev are going to do something like if you remember the APA we are going to do something like that but Also if whoever crosses us will feel the warth of the outsiders.
Kevin Nash
and besides that being said just wanna say OUTSIDERS ARE IN THE HOUSE!!! me and Scott traveled all over the place during our wrestling careers and we see some new talent out there and some are very great at what they do  and some suck ass but you can over come that long story short you need protection you know where we are.

outsiders leave the ring and we see a video package about Dean Ambrose
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014   XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 3:48 pm

TheKrzyOne wrote:

Don't tell me how to live my life.
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014   XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 7:35 pm

Breakdown returns and the camera begins to scan the thousands in attendance. All of a sudden the lights go pitch black and the tron lights up.

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 20130701_brightcove-RAW_wyatts

?
Optionless freedom due to self-preservation…
It is written… My house will be called a house of prayer, but you are making it a den of robbers

{{King}}
Is that…

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 20130603_RAW_Bray_Wyatt_2

Bray Wyatt
If what you do, if how you act, if what you say, if how you say it is all a part of the predetermined formula which you have interpreted as the term "life", then do you truly live freely? Comedy, Drama, Action, Adventure, regardless of what genre you "choose" you aren't really choosing, for your "choices" are handed out to you by one whom you consider higher, faster, stronger, bigger… better.
These people honor me with their lips, but their heart is far from me; in vain do they worship me, teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 Bray-wyatt4

Bray Wyatt
My words are comparable to puzzle pieces yet tonight, they fit into two different puzzles. Two unique pictures, yet all the same pieces. One which can be related by all, and one known only by "heroes" who wear trunks and speak false truths. Heroic lying is that which they do, and the art has brought them riches and fame which is all that you yearn for, yet a plastered smile is only comparable to one that is not right side up. A puppet is what they are, their sayers the puppeteers, and their ego, their greed, their hunger, all are threads in the strings that connect them to those who sign on the dotted line.
A stingy man is eager to get rich and is unaware that poverty awaits him.

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 Hqdefault

Bray Wyatt
During my recent exposure in this den full of green eyes I found the naysayers to be uninformed of my true untapped potential, for I am the only, the one, and the now, regardless of what the self important frauds choose to tell themselves to further comfort their untamed egos. My calling was pried from my fingers and covered up for it is impossible to erase that which is just and true. I was cast into the depth of uncertainty after the conclusion of Dead Man’s Hand... So I began to search my soul, for being lost is what truly makes you find yourself.
So he, having been offered once to bear the sins of many, will appear a second time, not to deal with sin but to save those who are eagerly waiting for him.

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 Braygif

Bray Wyatt
I come to you now, enlightened and with purpose, with a destiny which I knew I would one day have to serve. Today is that day. Today I become the voice of reason, my fists the anvils of justice, the truths that I speak shall burn the ears of those who have worked so hard to keep you all in the dark, content through pure ignorance. I shall climb the mountain, I shall swim against the current, and when it is all said and done I will stand before you as your new X-Treme…. Savior.
Behold, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him, and all tribes of the earth will wail on account of him. Even so. Amen.

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 D4m

The word "Amen" echos as The Wyatt Family theme begins to play

Catching fliiiiiies…. in his moooouuuth
Tasting freeeeeeedommmm.. while he daaaarrrrreessss

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 Bray-wyatt-entrance

{{Cole}}
Oh boy...

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 RAW_1054_Photo_108

{{King}}
It looks like last night's loss to DX has brought about some sort of change in the demeanor of Bray Wyatt. I don't know what he's on about, but all I can say is that the rest of the locker room better be wary!

{{Cole}}
The locker room? What about us King? No one is safe from The Eater of Worlds!

The lights return and Bray Wyatt can be shown halting his two followers.

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 The-wyatt-family-2029306

Bray raises a mic with a smile

Bray Wyatt
Do not be afraid… brothers and sisters.. Do not be afraid.

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 Bray+Wyatt

Bray Wyatt
I do not come bearing good news. THIS DOES NOT MEAN! There is reason to fear. For as grim as my message may be, I offer the way, I offer the truth, I offer the light. All you have to do is have faith. Have faith in me. Have faith and trust that I am here to save you. HAVE FAITH… And I will bring you to my kingdom, I will save you from yourselves.. Have faith..

Bray takes a seat on the rocking chair

Bray Wyatt
This world that you live in, this world that I gave you, this world is full of sin… I.. Am the Eater of Worlds.. AND THIS WORLD… This world, this world, MY WORLD… Is coming to an end. You may turn your back on me now like you have in the past but when that day comes, you will have two choices… To rise with me, or become ashes in the wind..

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 525733b867e8af038f4eb4d1706452aa

Bray Wyatt
I do not promise that the road I offer you is the easiest to take. But I do offer you the most glorious prize of them all at the end of that road. All I ask for in return is your faith. All I ask for is that you heed not the words of the false idols who believe themselves to be larger than I!

Bray angrily stands up

Bray Wyatt
The sinners who I speak of call themselves heroes.. Well believe me brothers and sisters, you don't need heroes… You cling so tightly to the idea of someone being able to always save you from your troubles, that you forget to ask forgiveness for your sins. I do not come to you with a way to avoid your troubles. I come to you with a way to look your troubles in the face and shout I AM NOT AFRAID OF YOU!!!!

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 Screen-capture

Bray Wyatt
We are now in the ninth circle, the circle of traitors, traitors to self, traitors to fellow man, traitors to god, TRAITORS TO ME! And by the power invested in me, by the father, through Sister Abigale, I condemn you all to the ninth circle of hell… Unless… Unless you follow me to the gates of salvation. Unless you believe in me… I'm bound for the promise land, now I ask… Who? Who? WHO!!?!??!….  Who shall come with me?

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 Bray+Wyatt

Bray Wyatt
Now don't you think for a moment that because you have riches, because you have fame, because you are looked up to by fellow sinners that you have the right to walk alongside me. Because you have not the right. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT! Unless it is given to you by the one who gave life unto you… The one who can just as easily,  WITHOUT A BLINK OF AN EYE.. Take it away…

The Wyatt Family enters the ring.

Bray Wyatt
My kingdom sees not class, my kingdom sees not education, my kingdom sees that which is pure, and my kingdom  denies that which is evil. Money is evil. Greed is evil. Each and every,  EACH AND EVERY man that walks this earth holds inside him not just evil,  BUT A GREAT EVIL! AN OVERPOWERING EVIL! But this will not stop you from obtaining salvation… He has forgiven you for your evil, he has paid the price for your evil, and all that we ask for in return is that you have… faith.  HAVE FAITH, and I will come into your soul and taketh away the evil eating it away.  HAVE FAITH and you… shall truly live forever..

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 Avatar_107731

Bray Wyatt
Your "heroes" are not the answer maaaan. Through you their name shall live forever… But through me… Through me their souls could have  eternal happiness.. I may not bear a white smile, I have not physical riches to offer you.. But what I do have,  WHAT I POSSES, is eternal, unconditional…  love.. For each and every one… of you… And that is all that I ask for in return.. Unlike your "heroes",  I will not turn my back on you.. Of whom else can you say the same about? Really, truly, say the same about. Look to your left, look to your right, see the eyes looking back at you, never trusting, always questioning..  THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE CREATED! THIS IS WHY I AM HERE!!! TO SAY THAT WHICH YOU MAY NOT WISH TO HEAR!… To say what needs to be said and do what needs to be done.

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 BrayWyattPromo_crop_650

Bray Wyatt
Look around you brothers, look at those who consider their class, their jobs, their positions to be that which defines them. But little do they know that in my kingdom you are judged not by how much you have, but  how much of yourself you give. As it is so that you are not judged by the amount of sin you have, for  love can overcome any and all types of sin regardless of the shape or size.

Bray Wyatt
And sisters, you too look around. Look at the make-up caked faces that have become a necessity in this beauty crazed society that you live in. You are being taught by those who are being tricked, you have faith in billboards rather than having faith in the creator of all. For you are all made in the image of God, and you are at your most beautiful when you take off you masks and let your true inner self shine for all to see.

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 8-1-2013+1-49-09+PM

Bray Wyatt
There are those who see this world crumbling around them and choose to simply look. Wondering, questioning, but never doing.. Then there are those blessed with the image from God, the image of the future that he has in store.. Those are the ones who change the world maaan…

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 BrayWyattGoodbye

Bray begins to laugh, harder and harder, until the lights suddenly go pitch black yet Bray's laughter can still be heard…

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 G8Djj

Or end it..

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 0

A match is lit in the middle of the ring, the camera shows the outline of Bray lighting the lantern. He holds it out in front of him so that we can see The Wyatt Family standing in the ring...

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 Bray-wyatt-entrance

We're here.

Bray blows the fire out and the arena is engulfed with darkness once again as the tron lights up.

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 11623%20-%20Erick_Rowan%20mask%20wwe
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014   XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 7:39 pm

As Breakdown continues the cameras are rolling backstage as the greatest manager of all time Paul Heyman and one of his three all-star clients Cesaro are stood by, causing the crowd to split in a mixed reaction half booing in hatred of him and the other half cheering for the mastermind behind some of the greatest innovators in the business as they start to chant for his former company shouting out "ECDub, ECDub, ECDub"! for a few seconds before slowly coming to a stop at which point Paul Heyman starts to address them

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 PDl0aOC

Paul Heyman: Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman, and as you found out earlier tonight I am once again the strategist behind the BEAST INCARNATE! BROCK LESNAR!

Cesaro nods approvingly as the crowd boo at the mention of Brock's name who earlier in the show became once again a Paul Heyman guy

Paul Heyman: And I am still the advisor to the Best Wrestler in the World, my best friend and the Money in the Bank briefcase holder..

Knowing exactly who Heyman is talking about the crowd say his name along with Heyman

Paul Heyman: C...M...PUNK!

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 NdoB1dp

Following the mention of his name the crowd cheer in appreciation of the Second City Saint as they start to chant his name, "CM Punk, CM Punk, CM Punk"! before Heyman turns to a slight angle towards the man standing besides him, his client Cesaro as he starts to speak again

Paul Heyman: And I am the advocate to the Swiss Superman himself, the pound for pound strongest man in XWL today, the King! Of Swing! And the very next King of the Ring, Cesaro!

The crowd are mixed in reaction again, the majority booing Cesaro however a vocal minority cheer presumably having drank the koolaid supplied exclusively by Paul Heyman

Paul Heyman: And later on tonight my client Cesaro's path to Supremacy and the King of the Ring finals begins when he goes one on one against Jimmy Jacobs of the Age of the Fall. And tonight just like the endless list of names who have stepped into the ring with MY CLIENT Cesaro, Jimmy Jacobs will find out why MY CLIENT Cesaro in the next top star in XWL, and why MY CLIENT Cesaro will be the one who goes to Digital Decision as the Number One contender to the World Heavyweight championship.

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 IY0RsWW

Paul Heyman: So just like I did for MY CLIENT, the Anomaly, the War Machine, the master of the Brocktagon, the Beast Incarnate, and the man who I once correctly called the Next Big Thing, Brock Lesnar will demolish each and every opponent who stands in his way, and just like MY CLIENT and best friend, and the man who I spent months upon months and years onto years telling everybody who would listen that he had a special talent and that he would change how people thought in terms of what it means to be a main event talent, and now he is simply known as the best wrestler in the world, C...M... Punk! I am standing here right now just like I did for my other two clients telling you all that MY CLIENT Cesaro is the NEW Next Big Thing and that MY CLIENT Cesaro is the next guy who redefines what it means to be a main event talent in this industry and he will be the very NEXT guy to become that, and that will be realized come Supremacy when MY CLIENT Cesaro is crowned the King of the Ring!

Again the crowd start to boo Cesaro, however as usual this unfazes both men as Cesaro and Heyman

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 OHMVk5B

Paul Heyman: Now my client Cesaro would like to share his thoughts on his opponent tonight, so without further a due.

With that said Heyman takes a step back allowing his client, Cesaro to take the floor before prompting his client to address the issue at hand

Paul Heyman: Go ahead, tell them exactly what you think.

With that said from Heyman, Cesaro starts to speak his mind talking about his first round King of the Ring match against Jimmy Jacobs later tonight

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 HUxyyn2

Cesaro: Jimmy Jacobs, how long have we known each other? Ten, eleven years is it? And ever since the first time we met each other it's been clear to everybody just who between the two of us was going to make it to the top of this industry, and that includes Paul Heyman, so while you have your big aspirations we both know that the Age of the Fall is the best you will ever do, but tonight we both know that the only thing falling tonight will be you. Just look at what I've done already, the look at yourself. I am a three time United States champion and more importantly I am a Paul Heyman guy. While you Jimmy are best know for attaching yourself to every group of people that will take you, Seth Rollins just happens to be the latest one of those people, but who knows maybe next week it will be somebody else and the week after you'll find yourself with someone new again, but I will still be a Paul Heyman guy, and I will still be the pound for pound strongest man in XWL, and more importantly I will be going onto Supremacy to become the 2014 King of the Ring.

When Cesaro finishes speaking Heyman applauds him as he backs the words of his client up

Paul Heyman: You couldn't be more on the spot.

With nothing left to say from the either of them, Heyman prompts his client

Paul Heyman: Come on, let's go.

Cesaro and Heyman then walk out of camera shot causing the segment to come to an end as Breakdown heads to a commercial break for the number one movie in the world "Godzilla"

Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014   XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 9:53 pm

Breakdown returns and Paul Heyman is shown standing in the middle of the ring sporting a huge grin. The crowd is still booing his arrival as he raises his mic.

King
Oh great it's Paul Heyman again, who do you think he's out here for this time JR? Brock Lesnar? Cesaro? CM Punk??

JR
I don't know King, he's already come out here but it looks like we're about to find out!

Paul Heyman
Ahem..

The crowd continues booing.

Paul Heyman
My name is Paul Heyman, and I am once again the advocate of the only former UFC, NCAA, and WWE Champion to walk this earth. I am also the Voice of the Voice of the Voiceless, and yes, I am referring to The Best in the World, CM Punk. And I am the one behind The King of Swing, and future King of the Ring, Antonio Cesaro… But I am not out he-

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 RAW_1033_Photo_082

Heyman freezes in his tracks as a very familiar theme plays

The crowd cheers as The Ryback makes his way out to the stage.

King
It looks like The Ryback is upset about his loss to Randy Orton last night and plans on taking it out on the man who has made his life a living hell these past few months!!

The Ryback raises his left arm, his right, his left, his right, then both, dropping them as his stage pyro shots off and he shouts "WAKE UP!!"

JR
That's right King! The Ryback was on a roll, earning not one but two shots at the Intercontinental Championship. But he came up just short both times, and walked away with no title, only a fractured jaw. The Ryback wouldn't catch a break, suffering beatdown after beatdown at the hands of The Heyman Crew. Thanks to Paul's attack dogs The Ryback was unable to prove himself as a viable title contender like he once was. Then at Final Stand The Ryback defeated Goldberg! Everything was looking up for The Big Guy until Dead Man's Hand, where he lost to Randy Orton in a 2 out of 3 falls match.

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 Tumblr_ms3fs5AbCn1sgc7cno1_1280

King
Orton even took The Ryback's spot in the King of The Ring!! Things certainly aren't looking up for The West Side Army, Red and Ryback especially. And it all really is due to the injuries they suffered at the hands of Paul Heyman, Brock Lesnar, and The Heyman Crew.

The Ryback leaps onto the apron and climbs into the ring! Paul Heyman is cowering in the corner, pleading with The Ryback

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 Ryback_Photo_145_original

The crowd cheers as The Ryback bears down on Heyman and… smiles?

King
Uhm..?

Heyman is also smiling. He stands upright and straightens out his suit, walking past The Ryback back into the middle of the ring. The Big Guy stands behind Heyman.

Paul Heyman
Ladies and gentleman my name is Paul Heyman and I am the Voice of the Voice of the Voiceless, the one behind The King of Swing and soon to be Ring Cesaro, the advocate of The Cage Fighting Carnivore Brock Lesnar, and the mastermind behind The Ryback…

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 RAW_1026_Photo_124

The crowd begins to boo as Heyman and Ryback begin to laugh.

Paul Heyman
In case I was talking too fast or using too many big words for all of you I shall elaborate… I, PAUL HEYMAN, AM THE MASTERMIND BEHIND THE RYBACK.. I, PAUL HEYMAN, AM THE MASTERMIND BEHIND THE RYBACK.. I…. PAUL HEYMAN… AM THE MASTERMIND BEHIND THE RYABCK… I, PAUL…HEYMAN… AM THE MASTERMIND..BEHIND THE RYBACK…I PAUL HEYMAN…..AM THE…..MASTERMIND BEHIND THE RYBACK…….. I….PAUL HEYMAN AM THE MASTERMIND BEHIND THE RYBACK NEED I SAY IT AGAIN??? YES? OKAY!.. I, PAUL HEYMAN AM THE MASTERMIND BEHIND THE RYBACK!!!!!

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 SD_752_Photo_022

Heyman laughs as the crowd's boos almost drown him out. The Ryback pounds his chest, clearly unaffected by the crowd's turn of opinion on him.

Paul Heyman
I, Paul Heyman, am the one, and the only mastermind behind The Ryback!! February twenty fifth, two thousand thirteen, that's when I saw Ryan Reeves walking out of Stephanie McMahon's office, and I knew.. I knew that he would one day be a World Champion. Now I had two choices, either I sign him as my client then and there and lead him to the top of the XWL. Or I sign him as my client then and there, and have him be my insurance, my X Factor, or in this case, my R factor. Ladies and gentleman, when The Ryback joined The West Side Army, he was.. A HEYMAN GUY!!

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 Ryback-f

The Ryback laughs at the crowd's surprise, as does Heyman, clearly proud of the crowd's reaction to his year long plan.

Paul Heyman
I had plans, plans of bringing together a group of the best at what they do, and force this company to realize exactly what it means to be a Heyman Guy. But Don West had the same vision, so he had to be dealt with. The Ryback joined The West Side Army, for me, after all do you really think that someone like Ryan "The Ryback" Reeves would be foolish enough to follow someone as prone to failure as Don West?… Corey Graves, Amazing Red, even someone as talented as The Ryback was unable to thrive due to being held back by Don West. And as for Dean Ambrose, well, we all know that Dean Ambrose made The West Side Army, not the other way around.

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 64395060419025162357

Paul Heyman
The Ryback was in The West Side Army to assure that they would not interfere with The Heyman Crew. But when I came to realize that my crew members didn't have it in them to live up to my expectations, I had The Ryback aid myself and Brock Lesnar in ending them one by one, finishing the process with Goldberg at Final Stand. And even though Don West almost ruined our plan by making that silly stipulation for The Ryback and Goldberg's match, I still came out on top because I stand here tonight once again, the advocate for Brrroockkk Lesnarrrr!!!

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 Paul-heyman-wwe-monday-night-raw

Paul Heyman
Brock Lesnar defeated Amazing Red at Final Stand, but he was unable to keep his prey down for good. I will admit it, Amazing Red is tough. The fact that he is here tonight after what the Age of The Fall did to him is proof of that. But it has become apparent that Stephanie McMahon doesn't think that he's best for business.

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 71ac873ea492be688c247e2eea23b7e1

Paul Heyman
And that is why Amazing Red is not in King of the Ring, because he just isn't World Championship Material. Brock Lesnar is World Championship Material and being a former UFC Champion it is more than obvious that he will one day be the XWL World Heavyweight Champion, maybe even sooner than you think.. CM Punk is World Championship Material, and thanks to his Money in the Bank Briefcase he will once again be your World Champion. Antonio Cesaro is World Championship material, and after he wins the King of the Ring he will go on to defeat Dean Ambrose because just like Amazing Red, Dean Ambrose is not World Championship Material, and he is just holding onto that title by the tips of his finger but come Supremacy he will come face to face with reality, and he, just like The West Side Army, will fade into obscurity.

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 OrGhW64

Paul Heyman
The Ryback is World Champion material as well, and after this past year, not to mention the years that he's been fighting to become an XWL Superstar before becoming "The Ryback", I know, and he knows, that he deserves to be just that. And that will one day be his fate, but today, Ryan, today you take your first step down the road to becoming The Intercontinental Championship. Because when you were with Don West, we know that your road led to nowhere. But now that The West Side Army is crumbling you can finally take your place beside me as a true Heyman Guy!

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 Ryback__lg1

Paul Heyman
I, Paul Heyman, am going to lead The Ryback into an Intercontinental Championship Match, and I, Paul Heyman, will make sure that MY CLIENT, The Ryback, walks out of that match as the new Intercontinental Championship. Because there is no better way of proving to Stephanie McMahon that The Ryback is World Championship Material than doing what Don West could never do, and, dare I say it, doing it within three months. That's right. I, Paul Heyman, am promising that you will all see my client, The Ryback, in an Intercontinental Championship Match before three months are through. Because that's what I do. Unlike Don West, I fight for my clients.

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 Ryback_face.0_standard_352.0

Paul Heyman
Where was Don when The Ryback lost both his Intercontinental Championship matches to Shawn Michales? Did he do everything in his power to make sure that The Ryback got his revenge? No. He didn't even blink an eye. The Ryback wants a manager who will do whatever it takes to become Champion, because frankly, Don West had a year and wasn't able to do squat with The Ryback. No titles, no big Pay Per View Victories because we all know that The Ryback defeated Goldberg thanks to my advise to him before the match. Nothing, Don West did nothing with The Ryback's potential other than let it slide right through his finger tips… Well I won't let that happen.

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 Raw-review-42

Paul Heyman
The Ryback saw first hand how committed I was to my clients success when I refused to throw to towel in for Brock Lesnar despite him suffering a concussion from Amazing Red's elbows… Brock Lesnar won that match.. Don West is a coward. He is afraid to fight for his clients. I am afraid to let my clients fail. And that is why I am going to be the one to lead The Ryback on to… greatness….

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 Heyman_crop_exact

Paul Heyman
Ladies and gentleman, The Ryback is a Heyman Guy, so you better get used to his face because staring tonight he is going to be getting the respect and more importantly opportunities, that he deserves. My name is Paul Heyman, this man standing next to me is my client Ryan "The Ryback" Reeves, and this... This is just the beginning...

The Ryback shouts "DONE!" and dusts off his hands before leaving the ring with his manager. The due make their way up the ramp, soaking in the boos, before stopping at the stage where Paul Heyman holds The Ryback's hand up as he shouts "RYBACK RULES!!!! HEYMAN RULES!!"

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 Ryback

King
I… I don't know what to say… The Ryback… Is a Heyman Guy!

The Ryback and Paul Heyman take a few more moments to gloat before making their way back through the curtain as we are shown a hype up video for The Main Event.[/b]
Back to top Go down
Sinister
Mid Card
Sinister

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014   XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 12:41 am

Since im kinda new here i don't know how much real meaning this holds but..

The Bray Wyatt and Cesaro Promos completely knocked my socks off! Those were amazing..I gotta step my game up now..

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 Wrestling-gif-2
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014   XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 1:17 am

Sinister wrote:
Since im kinda new here i don't know how much real meaning this holds but..

The Bray Wyatt and Cesaro Promos completely knocked my socks off! Those were amazing..I gotta step my game up now..

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 Wrestling-gif-2

No matter if you're new or not everyone appreciates a comment here or there so I'm sure they appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014   XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 7:32 am

Move along lil doggy

Last edited by Stunner on Wed May 21, 2014 8:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jiggas
Mid Card
Jiggas

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014   XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 7:41 am

J.R: Folks, welcome back to Breakdown but before we go to our next match up I have just been informed that one of our backstage interviewers have caught up with none other than Kevin Steen. Kevin Steen returned a couple of weeks ago and attacked Mr Kennedy on a couple of occasions but we have not heard from him, we have had no explanation of why he has done this. Looks like we are finally going to hear Kevin Steen talk tonight.

King: Warning for any one who might be offended by vulgar language, be prepared that this is most likely going to be one of those famous tirades.

Michael Cole: Oh great we have to go back to listen to the sickening tirades of Kevin Steen, I prefer when he wasn't talking and better still, I prefered him when he wasn't here.

**We go backstage where, XWL interviewer Kyle Durden is standing with a mic in hand with none other than Kevin Steen standing there waiting to be interviewed. Steen has not removed his eyes from Kyle which is making him very nervous as Steen is quite close and he is known for attacking anyone and everyone.**

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 Vxxu7W5

Kyle Durden: Thanks guys. I think this might be a short interview but hopefully I can get the answers you all want. Kevin Steen, its good to have you back in the XWL, as much as many might consider you a little out of control, I know you bring a some great stuff to the table, but I got to ask you a couple of things. Where have you been and why come back and attack Mr Kennedy?

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 4u84zUr

**Kevin Steen just stands there and stares down at Kyle whilst slowly chewing the gum that is in his mouth, Kyle steps back slightly as he is starting to show that he is getting more nervous.**

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 CpVdyds

Kyle Durden: Ummm, errr Kevin please don't do this to me again, Come on give me something to work with. ermm Ok how about we try that question another time so I will move onto the present. Tonight you have your first match since you have returned and you face someone who many have considered is very similar to you. That man is Dave Crist. Dave Crist has shown a violent side here in XWL and put Sami Callihan on the shelf at Dead Mans Hand this past Sunday.  Do you have any words for your opponent, do you have any opinions on your opponent or have you got anything to say at all?

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 SltYkbp

**Kevin Steen still just stares at Kyle Durden who is still a nervous wreck but is also a little annoyed that his time is being wasted by Kevin Steen. Kyle goes to lift the mic once more but Kevin puts his hand on top of the mic and pushes it back down. Steen then proceeds to spit in the face of Kyle Durden before walking away.

Kyle wipes his face and just watches in relief as Kevin Steen just walks away into the distance. We then fade to a still picture  slideshow showing pictures of Sheamus winning the Intercontinental Championship at Dead Mans Hand.**
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014   XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:05 am

The theme of XWL Owner Vince McMahon is well into it's chorus as Breakdown returns from a commercial break.  There is a mixed reaction all around from the XWL Universe, as some pay their respects to the father of sports-entertainment who is stood in the middle of the ring, while others show their disdain for his recent actions towards two of their favourites: D-Generation X.  In defiance, those who are booing the owner, raise their arms up in the "X" symbol.  Vince appears to be cheerful, despite his plan for the Wyatts to kill off DX this past Sunday at Dead Man's Hand backfiring spectacularly.

[Michael Cole]
Welcome back to Breakdown ladies and gentlemen.  Right now, we are privileged to be in the presence of XWL Owner Mr. McMahon.

[Jerry "The King" Lawler]
It's always interesting to hear what Mr. McMahon has to say, although, right now I can't help but think he's not in the best of moods after the Wyatt Family failed to end DX at Dead Man's Hand.

[Jim Ross]
Despite that King, it seems Mr. McMahon is in high spirits.  And earlier today on social media he stated he would be making a big announcement here tonight.  One can only wonder what that is and I'm intrigued to say the least.

Vince takes a couple of moments to soak up the crowd's reaction before beginning to speak.

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 TqWgtQW

[Vince McMahon]
I'm Vince McMahon dammit!  Let's hear it!

The crowd gets louder, although the reaction remains mixed.  Vince, now content with the volume of the reaction begins to address the reason for his appearance.

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 JR52shg

[Vince McMahon]
Now, I'm sure a lot of you are wondering why I'm out here and not my lovely daughter Stephanie... and also why I would want to show my face in public after my scheme to end DX failed this past Sunday... but frankly, I DON'T GIVE A DAMN!  I laugh into the face of adversity and if you stand up to a McMahon... if you go against what I want or try to claim a victory over me... eventually you fail!  And don't just take my word for it.  It's a proven fact.  WCW, ECW, News programs, controversy, negativity, disruptive talent and even the federal government... all have eventually fallen back in their place and I have claimed victory over every last one of them!

The crowd boos and a big "DX!" chant begins to rise up from the masses.  Vince takes a few seconds to calm himself after getting all fired up recalling his previous "disputes" before continuing.

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 OByjtlt

[Vince McMahon]
I'm out here tonight to take the next step in this war between myself and D-Generation X.  Oh that's right, this isn't over.  If you think hiring the Wyatt Family to do my dirty work was the best I could do, think again!  I always... ALWAYS... have an ace up my sleeve and another plan to achieve what I want to achieve.  One way or another, eventually, DX will cease to exist and there isn't a damn thing anybody can do about it!

The crowd roars in disapproval before Vince quickly speaks over them.

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 ErgLkej

[Vince McMahon]
Now, to say I'm not happy with the Wyatt Family is an understatement.  And Mr Wyatt, Mr Rowan and Mr Harper will all be receiving reductions in their annual downside guarantees as a punishment for failing to fulfill their side of our agreement.  Although, I don't think they really care about money, but I do, and that's all that matters.  And while we're on the subject of punishments... Paul Heyman... I'll deal with you later on in the back for your comments earlier tonight because I BEG TO NO-ONE!  If you want to disrespect me, or make out I'm some kind of weak-minded coward... that you can manipulate me just like you did your entire failure of an organisation called ECW... you will have to face the consequences!

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 WL9Cu4R

[Vince McMahon]
And speaking of consequences, all week long I've been asked over and over again what the consequences are for DX going forward.  What will happen next after my plan backfired at Dead Man's Hand?  What evil mastermind scheme will Vincent Kennedy McMahon come up with this time?  Well there isn't no scheme or masterful plan.  What I'm going to do is quite simple... I'm going to turn Shawn Michaels and Triple H against one another and cause the self-implosion of D-Generation X!

There's confusion among the fans and a murmur of this leaks out as they wonder how this is possible.

Um, did I just hear him correctly?

[Jim Ross]
I don't know how even Mr. McMahon is going to accomplish that, given how close Triple H and Shawn Michaels are.  They're best friends and have been through a lot together.  They've been to hell and back again with each other!

Vince knows his comments have caused a huge amount of speculation and revels in it for a good minute or so before offering his explanation.

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 2dJ03Kb

[Vince McMahon]
I can tell that you're all wondering right now how I'm going to accomplish the impossible... nothing is impossible to a McMahon!  All I need to do, is take Shawn and Hunter's enormous egos and offset them against one another and D-Generation X will be no more!  Trust me, I know Shawn and Hunter better than most people, and their egos are two of the biggest I have ever come across in the entire time I've been involved in this business.  Deep down underneath all of the sickening solidarity and unity they display on a weekly basis lie two of the most selfish individuals I have ever met, and trust me, there's a been a LOT of those types of individuals over the years.  And all I need to do is give them something that neither can resist and their egos will take over and shove their "friendship" aside as they give in to their own selfish desires.  Shawn and Hunter pride themselves on being two of the all-time greats... two of the greatest champions of all time...  and so what I'm going to do is award BOTH of them a World Heavyweight Championship match-up!  So at Supremacy, we're going to have ourselves a good ol' fashioned Triple Threat Match-up!
It will be the World Heavyweight Champion, Dean Ambrose... versus "The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels... versus "The Game" Triple H!

The crowd goes insane and almost blow the roof off the building at this announcement.

What?!

[Jim Ross]
I don't believe this!  Mr. McMahon is really going all-in with this one King.  I mean, imagine if this doesn't end DX the way he wants to... and one of them could be our World Heavyweight Champion!  Mr. McMahon will be living a nightmare!

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 OqZYNjO

[Vince McMahon]
Let's see how much longer DX lasts when their egos come into play.  I personally guarantee you... that after Supremacy... DX WILL CEASE TO EXIST!

Vince's music hits once again and he begins to make his exit as the shockwaves of his announcement continue to spread.  The crowd chant very loudly for DX, although many of their faces are clouded with confusion.  Vince may have unwittingly just given DX exactly what they wanted.

[Jim Ross]
If you needed a reason to order Supremacy, now you have it.  Whichever way you look at it, the Triple Threat Match between Ambrose, Michaels and The Game will be one to remember.

[Michael Cole]
There may well be some method to Mr. McMahon's madness though JR.  If everything he said is true about Shawn Michaels and Triple H, this could well prove to be the downfall of D-Generation X.  And ultimately, that is all that Mr. McMahon cares about.

But I just can't see that happening.  We've seen Shawn and Hunter go through so much together in the past, and especially in the past year since they reformed DX!  They've bled, they've cried, they've almost had their careers ended... like JR said, they've literally been to hell and back!

[Jim Ross]
But greed can corrupt even the best of men King.  The temptation of the World Heavyweight Championship may come between their friendship.  And when you throw the wildcard of the unstable Dean Ambrose into the mix... there's sure to be fireworks come Supremacy!  You won't want to miss that one folks!

The screen slowly fades to a commercial break before Breakdown continues...

Back to top Go down
Adam
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014   XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:53 am

*BreakDown returns as the cameras go to the commentators.*

[Jim Ross] Folks, I’m just getting word now that we’re ready to air an exclusive interview with a returning superstar, you don’t want to miss this!

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 MTvyaGE

*Daniel Bryan is shown on the titantron as the fans break out into cheers and a loud round of “YES!” chants.*

[Interviewer] Daniel, first of all I’d like to welcome you and thank you for your time. Why don’t you go ahead and outline your reasoning for being on here tonight?

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 IWpPPVL

[Daniel Bryan] Well first and foremost I guess I should explain to the fans who have been wondering where I’ve been, I had to undergo a neck surgery a little over a month ago..

*Images begin to show on screen of Daniel’s surgery and recovery as he talks.*

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 4sUe4bYXWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 0nF67Ds

[Daniel Bryan] A while before Final Stand, where I was set to face Chris Sabin who was a rival of mine at the time. We had these tests done a few weeks in advance to make sure everyone was in okay shape to go out and perform since that show was obviously a really big deal. But when it got to me there was a lot of concern over my neck, so pretty much I had to have a surgery right away, it wasn’t anything serious, just a little one. 15 years of wear and tear and hard hitting wrestling just caught up to me. But it was enough to sideline me for this long and took me out of Final Stand which was heartbreaking to say the least but I understood completely. This surgery is going to stop me from having any major surgeries on my neck in the future, it’s going to help me from having any other serious neck problems that have affected people like Edge, Stone Cold Steve Austin and Lita.

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 88kYpup

[Daniel Bryan] The reason nobody knew about the surgery at the time is because of the concern of something going wrong leading to my career ending but thankfully it was a success and I was able to begin my recovery right away. I may have missed Final Stand but now that I’m back and at 100%, Final Stand 2015 is going to be even more special. And I’m also here with a special little announcement of my own, you are looking at one of the eight participants in the 2014 King of the Ring tournament. My first match back is next week and I can’t wait, I’ve missed it so much, the sensation of walking through the curtain and having all of the men and women in the crowd behind me. It’s what I live for, this surgery was an eye opener for me that a career can end at any moment in this business and that’s why I’m making the most out of it by coming back and going right for King of the Ring.

[Interviewer] A huge announcement! But it also raises concern on my end, do you not think that going into a big tournament like this with XWL’s elite is a bad idea coming off a neck surgery? Obviously that’s going to be a fresh open target for your opponents to prey on.

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 FVNjM9I

[Daniel Bryan] Oh definitely, and I don’t expect any less from those guys. They want to win the tournament and if their opponent has a weakness they’re going to go for it. This business is all about risks and if you don’t go out on a limb every now and again you’re not going to make it. I’m not aiming for second best, I’m not coming back to XWL for mediocrity. I’m coming back to win King of the Ring and get that title shot, it’s that simple. I’ve got to aim big and there’s no better way to come back than to win such a prestigious tournament and have my name down in the history books with the elite few who have won it. It’s obvious that my neck is a target, I’m pretty sure it’s going to be a target for the rest of my career but I can live with that. Because who says they’re even going to get the chance to get to my neck?

*A clip of Daniel talking to and being checked by his doctor is shown.*

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 GAedXvY
XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 VUOa0qP

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 Ex8dnfb

[Daniel Bryan] I’m not gonna let this stop me or slow me down, sure I’ll be a bit more careful when it comes to certain moves but that doesn’t mean it’s going to hinder my performance or cost me matches, not at all. I don’t know who I’m set to face next week as a part of the King of the Ring but they better not take me lightly, I just have a feeling whoever that person is is just going to think that it’s an easy win, that I’m ripe for the picking but they’re sadly mistaken. I’m coming back stronger than I ever was, faster than I ever was and with the time I’ve had to work on recovery and the future, smarter than I ever was. I know there’s guys like Cesaro in the tournament who can throw me around like I’m nothing, but I can make him tap out like it’s nothing too. It’s all fair game. Win or lose, King of the Ring is a great platform for my return. I’ve been in many tournaments around the world in my career but King of the Ring is hands down the biggest.

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 DKrNJKq

[Daniel Bryan] And I just know that with the support the fans throughout, the Yes Movement is going to make its presence felt one way or another. I’m itching to step back in the ring on BreakDown and I know the fans are looking forward to it too, I honestly can’t wait.

[Interviewer] Daniel, thank you so much for your time. I’m delighted to hear about your recovery just as much as anyone else, best of luck next week on BreakDown.

[Daniel Bryan] Thank you, I appreciate it!

*Daniel lets out a smile to the camera looking amped up for his return next week as we fade away to a commercial break.*

Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014   XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 12:04 pm

With Breakdown continuing the cameras are rolling in the crowd with a shot of the crowd as the theme of the Swiss Superman starts to blast throughout the arena causing the crowd to start to boo however with the same section of the crowd as previous cheering for him

When Cesaro walks out onto the start he's joined by Paul Heyman and they both stand at the top of the ramp as Cesaro raises his arms up above his hand and pumps his arms like cannons before he and his manager start to make their way down to the ring

Justin Roberts: The following is a first round King of the Ring match, introducing first accompanied by Paul Heyman, from Lucerne, Switzerland, weighing in at 232 pounds, Cesaro!

Jerry "The King" Lawler I thought I smelt something fishy, here comes the Walrus with his client Cesaro.

Michael Cole: He looks as ready as ever, and I'm sure Heyman has him fired up for this match in the opening round of the King of the Ring.

While Cesaro and Heyman make their way down the ring the cameras cut to the Cesaro Section in the crowd as they display a large banner in the design of the Swiss Flag in support of the King of Swing

Jim Ross Heyman in a man on a mission, he wants to get Cesaro to the main event at Digital Decision and that means Cesaro needs to win the King of the Ring, and that means by any means necessary. And if anyone knows what that means it's Heyman.

Michael Cole: Under Heyman's guidance no matter who it is, he always seems to get the very best out of his clients.

When the cameras switch back to Cesaro he's now entering the ring as he raises his arm as he spins his arm around signalling his his signature move "The Cesaro Swing" before raising his arm up as he tenses up his muscles whilst his theme fades out and he and Heyman await his opponent in this first round match then after a few seconds the theme of the Age of the Fall firsts to play and the crowd start to boo Jimmy Jacobs imminent arrival

After a few seconds Jimmy Jacobs walks out onto the stage dressed in all white stained in what looks like blood as he starts to slowly make his way down to the ring

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, from Grand Rapids, Michigan weighing in at 169 pounds, representing the Age of the Fall, Jimmy Jacobs!

Jim Ross Jimmy had a big week last week as he and Seth Rollins took out The Amazing Red in the reformation of the Age of the Fall.

Michael Cole: Those two on the same page could spell very bad things for XWL, who knows what those two could do, Jacobs is one sick individual and with Seth Rollins on his side, Jacobs message could just become all that much stronger.

When he makes his way down to ring Jacobs hops up onto the ring apron climbs up the turnbuckle and raises his arms up and the lights start to flicker before he jumps down into the ring as his music fades out and the referee signals for the start of the match

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 DpeCpKi
XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 8efEqW6XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 Di2CgXi

10 Minutes into the match

As Breakdown returns Jimmy Jacobs is on jelly legs leaning up against the turnbuckle as Cesaro climbs up to the second rope grabbing Jacobs around the head as he gets Jacobs' positioned for a Suplex and Cesaro lifts Jacobs off the apron and raises his above his head with a Verical Suplex, still standing on the middle rope before falling back, planting Jacobs with a Superplex!

Jerry "The King" Lawler What a suplex by Cesaro! Just look at the strength he has on display, the man is a freak of nature.

Jim Ross What they say might just be true, Cesaro is without a doubt the strongest pound for pound man in XWL.

Cesaro cranks his neck before lifiting Jacobs to his feet and lifts him up looking to end the match with the Neutralizer! However before he can plant him to the mat Jaocbs rolls over Cesaro's shoulder landing on his feet and quickly hooking Cesaro's arms and planting him with the Berzerker Drop!

Michael Cole: What a counter by Jacobs! He just slipped out of Cesaro's grasp and got him with the Berzerker Drop!

Jim Ross This is a great opportunity for Jacobs right here, he could be just seconds away from a victory!

Jimmy Jacobs backs up into a corner and lays in anticipation of Cesaro getting back up to his feet, then as he eventually done he slowly turns around as Jacobs' runs at him looking to put Cesaro away with the Spear, but he catches up and throws Jacobs' into the air and hits him in the jaw with a European Uppercut! Then he goes for the cover.

Michael Cole: Uppercut out of nowhere! Uppercut by Cesaro!

Jerry "The King" Lawler Right on the button!

Jim Ross This one could be over right here!

1!

2!

3!

As the referee counts the three he signals for the bell as the theme of Cesaro starts to play once again

Justin Roberts: And the winner of this match, Cesaro!

Michael Cole: An impressive showing by both men here tonight, but it was Cesaro who emerged victorious tonight.

Jim Ross And that means he will advance in the King of the Ring tournament into the Semi-Finals against the winner of Kane and John Cena which will happen later tonight.

Michael Cole: I'm sure Paul Heyman will be more than happy with that,, his client could be two victories away from a date with destiny, and you know how badly he wants to bring some championship gold to his guys. Just imagine how unbearable that would be, I don't think Heyman would ever shut up.

Jerry "The King" Lawler He's never short of words now, but if he pulls this off I don't think he'd ever stop.

With the commentators talking amongst themselves the King of the Ring bracket is displayed on the screen with the result of Cesaro vs Jacobs on display

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 6Me286p

After a few seconds the graphic is removed from the screen as the camera switches to Heyman raising his clients arm in the middle of the ring then Cesaro pops his arms like cannons again pointing them high up into the crowd

Jim Ross But nonetheless congratulations are in order for Cesaro, as we can see on the screen it's official.

Michael Cole: It was a great performance from Cesaro, there's no doubting that. And you can easily see what Heyman see's in him, there are big things in that young man's future.

As Cesaro and Heyman exit the ring Breakdown heads to a promotional video for the Big Red Machine, Kane

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014   XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 12:27 pm

Because it got buried by the overnight posting, just wanna say Stunner that was a great promo. Loved the commentary, like LOVED it. XWL doesn't really do TBC promos though and it's fine you did but maybe for your future ones you could do them like everyone else does and PM it back and forth to each other on the site. That way one of you posts the full thing once it's done, and there's no confusion due to one part going up at one point, and then the other at a later time. Still the effort you put in that did not go unnoticed and I definitely enjoyed it.

Edit: Also grats Bang <3
Back to top Go down
Adam
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014   XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 1:32 pm

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 Z9DiWKJ

*Bo Dallas’ theme song hits to a negative reaction from the crowd, the leader of the Bolievers walks onto the stage as pumped up as ever.*

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 BAQy9Pb

*Holding his thumbs up in the air as always he walks down the ramp with a constant smile on his face greeting his fans.*

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 I5DSAAb

*He walks up to a ground of fans who are holding up “I Bolieve” signs and yells at the cameraman to film them.*

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 7FvDEXL

*Bo then points at them giving them a thumbs enthusiastically before he rolls into the ring and does a lap around the ring with his thumbs in the air as the fans continue to boo but he just simply smiles and says “Thank you, thank you!” Bo gets down onto a knee and does the masterpiece pose as a spotlight shines on him.*

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 E32p9qf

*Once he gets up the spotlight is risen as he takes a microphone from the corner, he walks up to Justin Roberts and shakes his hand and then shakes the hand of the referee and thanks them both for being there. He leans against the ropes and gives a thumbs up to the commentary team and shouts “Great job tonight, guys!” Once his music stops he begins to talk.*

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 GD6y2HY

[Bo Dallas] Bolievers, tonight is our night! Tonight is the night where I have my long awaited debut match in XWL, and as you can see I’m in tip top shape for this. In the past week I did TWO extra zumba classes in preparation for this, I’m a lean mean fighting machine! Portland Oregon is going to forever be known as the birth place of the career of Bo Dallas. This is something you can tell your family and friends about, it’s a story that is going to be passed down from generation to generation. So make sure you take plenty of pictures of this historic moment my friends. A lot of people always told me that this moment would never come, but a key to success is never letting negativity get to you, no matter what is said. I was once told that me debuting in XWL would be impossible, but impossible isn’t a real word. What that word really means is.. I’m possible.

*Bo pauses as the fans let out an uproar of boos at his last statement.*

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 DQP00Os

[Bo Dallas] Tonight in my debut match, I’m not going to be facing an XWL superstar. I can’t put that weight on someone else’s shoulders, I don’t want someone to live with the burden of being the person who was defeated by Bo Dallas in his iconic debut match. What I’m going to do is issue an open challenge to anyone in this arena, anybody at all. Is there anyone in this arena who thinks they can put on a great match with Bo Dallas?!

*Bo looks out to the crowd as many fans are itching at the chance to get a swing at Bo Dallas, he looks high and low but shakes his head.*

[Bo Dallas] It looks to me like nobody in Portland is willing to step up, but don’t worry, I have a back up opponent… YOU!

*Bo turns and points to Justin Roberts as he looks confused, Bo calls Justin over as Justin doesn’t want any part of this.*

[Bo Dallas] Justin Roberts, I select you!

[Justin Roberts] Bo, I.. I’m not a wrestler.

*Bo puts his hand on Justin’s shoulder.*

[Bo Dallas] Not with that attitude you’re not! Justin.. you can be anything you want to be, all you have to do is… Bolieve. Ring the bell ref!

*The referee shrugs and rings the bell as Bo backs to his corner. Justin looks confused but the fans start to break out into a little “Justin Roberts!” chant which makes him smile, Bo encourages Justin as Justin takes off his jacket and loosens up his tie, he starts to roll up his sleeves preparing himself as the fans are getting behind Justin fully. Bo brings Justin in and locks up with him before tripping him up and giving a thumbs up as the fans boo. Justin doesn’t look happy as he gets up and shoves Bo! The fans pop bigtime for Justin fighting back, Bo apologises and goes to shake his hand but pokes Justin in the eye. He rolls Justin up!*

1!

2!!

JUSTIN ROBERTS KICKS OUT!!!

*The fans go wild as Bo looks shocked standing up and walks into a big right hand from Justin Roberts! Bo’s trapped in the corner now as Justin unleashes hits on him and the fans are loving it until Bo hits a cheap knee to the gut of Roberts. Bo grabs him by the hair and puts him in a headlock and jumps springboarding off the ropes for a bulldog which he now calls the BoDazzler! He covers Justin right away.*

1!

2!!

3!!!

*The fans aren’t pleased with Bo’s actions as he springs up to his feet as the referee raises his arms as Bo acts shocked.*

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 AfCbeyF

*Bo rolls out of the ring with his thumbs in the air shouting “I DID IT, I’M UNDEFEATED!”.*

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 SoZG4ur

*Bo continues to do a whole lap of the ring as Justin Roberts is helped up, Bo reaches the other side of the ring now.*

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 0DB5yXL

*Bo reaches the cameraman and sends a message up close.*

[Bo Dallas] Adrian, THAT is how you make a debut in XWL. I knew you were smart enough to stay in the back this time, soon enough you’re going to be just like everyone else and you’re going to Bolieve…

*Bo lets out his million dollar smile as he walks up the ramp looking pleased with himself as we fade to a commercial.*

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014   XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Breakdown : 5/16/2014- 5/23/2014
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next