Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14

Go down 
+12
Pats
Bang
Adam
Legal
Shug
DashingDJUrie
P1
TheKrzyOne
P.R Son
T-Roll
RJ Smith
TheFilthParade
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Who will face Cody Rhodes?
Dean Ambrose
XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Ted DiBiase
XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap27%XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 4 ]
Dean Ambrose & Ted DiBiase
XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap66%XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 66% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14   XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 4:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 Breakd

Live from –  Montreal, Canada

Deadline Time: 4:30 PM EST / 9:30 PM GMT

Arenas for Matches
XWL Breakdown
*Download it from Community Creations on Xbox Live*
[creator's gamertag: DinosaurTaco]

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 3eCRZQa EC3

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 Ep6TlJbXWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 Q7hn87A

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 X8oFS1ZXWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 8kN1yaV

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 AMyI2O1XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 Ikv1UjG

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 Rv0xEXfXWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 7WvL6UJ

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 A37qHDPXWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 X2CMg0d

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 AYlpkr3XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 H5YFn6p

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 WUuVckkXWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 1xPF4NK

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 8gCMrGsXWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 D33l1e7

Normal Match- Match 2 in the best out of 5 series
XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 NAeJ9AXXWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 AR35geK

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 O5MeLwwXWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 XsPpt1z

2 on 1 Handicap
XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 05ufWIfXWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 YTDV0Ka XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 Y600PgF

Normal match- Quest for Gold Qualifier
XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 VGEZSqTXWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 TdRPj0R

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 5zxulrWXWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 Usgf6Vk

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 XdmzA3PXWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 NZrihaa

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 FUshVRjXWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 Wu7G07Y

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 SDBlmGlXWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 BrnkNRs

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 F1aIMHG RVD

Diva Match
XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 IgVWgofXWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 9uB0kfF

Divas Tag Team Match
XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 3mwGGa1XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 WRF4STA
XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 OTETkqXXWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 1KOMjkh

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 RJ6F0fnXWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 UunrQ17

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 ZaLmgC7XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 9yWGaoA

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 NYKw5asXWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 BuTSM1x

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 KRBEUZRXWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 FTDSftg

XWL Active Match
XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 GAENhLZ

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14   XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 6:45 pm

The camera returns live on the stage of the arena, where Michael Cole can be seen standing with a microphone in hand and next to him a large object which is covered with a red velvet cover, making whatever lies underneath a mystery. He raises the microphone to his mouth.

[Michael Cole]
Ladies and Gentlemen, two weeks ago at the annual XWL Event Uprising, we found out exactly who would earn the right of challenging the United States Champion Antonio Cesaro to a match at Final Stand VI. After the match being altered due to some unforeseen circumstances, Roman Reigns battled his way through two matches to earn the right to be called Number One Contender. So the match is set, Antonio Cesaro vs. Roman Reigns. Antonio has been one of the greatest Champions in modern history, he was very outspoken about the fact that he was left off of the Uprising card and instead had to settle for watching a match behind the commentator's desk and now may have found that missing ingredient in what could push him to being the greatest Champion of all time in Zeb Colter. Cesaro has shown feats of strength that some can only imagine, many refer to him as Pound for Pound the strongest athlete in this company, if not this industry. Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome, Antonio Cesaro!

Cesaro's theme hits which is met by disapproval from the fans, Cesaro and Zeb Colter walk out onto the stage and they stand next to Michael Cole. They both place their left arms behind their backs, place their right hand on their hearts and let out “WE THE PEOPLE!” and despite the boo's, the XWL audience can't help but chant along.

[Michael Cole]
Now on the other side of the fence, and by that I do not mean in Zeb Colter terms, we have Roman Reigns. After the split of The Shield, there were questions raised about whether all three men would be able to survive on their own. After a brief departure, Roman Reigns came back to XWL and has taken the midcard by storm. Since returning he has yet to lose a match, he has defeated some of the top up and comers in this company and taken out some of the fastest rising stars today earning himself that label. With defeats over the likes of Jack Swagger, Prince Devitt and “The Viper” Randy Orton, Roman Reigns has carved his way through the locker room with his, what he likes to call cut throat mentality and now has earned the right to battle Antonio Cesaro for the United States Championship. Ladies and Gentlemen. Roman Reigns.

Instead of walking out from behind the curtain, Reigns walks out from behind the stage and looks up at his opponent for Final Stand. He walks down the side of the ramp, getting tapped on the back by the fans who just can't help themselves before walking up the ramp and standing on the opposite side of Michael Cole. Cole looks at both men, they eyes are fixed on one another, they want to throw down at this very moment but they know it will cost both men if they do.

[Michael Cole]
By the order of General Manger Stephanie McMahon I have been instructed to invite both of you out onto the stage today. I have been left with a letter to read upon your arrival.

Michael Cole scrambles about in his coat pocket and pulls out a folded piece of paper. He unfolds it before reaching back into his pocket and pulling out a pair of glasses which he neatly put on. He bring the microphone to his mouth.

[Michael Cole]
It reads. And I quote...

Wrestling fans everywhere died a little inside upon the return of that phrase...

"As the road to Final Stand continues it is the time where these matches and feuds that are set to take place at the PPV try to make themselves more interesting. Many do this by ruthlessly assaulting one another, normally we would look the other way but as you may recall I have strictly ordered the both of you not to lay a finger on one another until the bell rings the start of your match at Final Stand. This company has invested a lot of time and effort into the both of you and we refuse to allow our potential profits to disappear because one or both of you are too beaten to make it to the PPV. This match without doubt has its sole focus on power, two of the most powerful men that have come through this company for a long time will go toe to toe in a battle that will not only decide who is the strongest combatant but will also decide our United States Champion. So with that in mind, we have come up with a series of challenges for the both of you to give a little insight into exactly how much strength you posses."

Michael Cole removes his glasses, folds the paper and places them both back in his jacket pocket.

[Michael Cole]
If both men would like to turn their attention to what is behind me.

Michael Cole walks behind the covered object, he is ready to remove the veil but he realises that neither Cesaro or Reigns have taken their eye off of one another. Despite knowing what the other has to lose, they still don't trust the other. Cole shrugs and pulls the cover anyway, revealing something that you might find in a fair ground. A punching machine, which generates the amount of force in a strike.

[Michael Cole]
For your first challenge each of you will take three attempts at striking this machine as hard as you can. Now, to make this a fair challenge, this machine has been designed and fixed to accommodate the unique strikes that Antonio Cesaro has in his arsenal. To decide who goes first we shall have a coing toss. Roman Reigns, call it.

Michael Cole pulls out a coin from his endless pocket, he flips it high in the air and catches it. He looks up at Reigns who didn't feel the need to call it. Cole seems slightly confused but he presses on.

[Michael Cole]
Ok... Cesaro. Call it.

Cole again flips the coin high into the air, Colter can be heard shouting “Heads” before Cole catches the coin. The camera goes over to Cole who reveals that the coin had in fact landed on heads.

[Michael Cole]
Antonio Cesaro wins the coin toss, meaning that he will go first in the contest. If you would just wait one moment.

Cole walks over to the side of the machine and presses a button, a whirring noise can be heard as the machine slowly starts to tilt forward into a position that would allow Cesaro to utilise his European Uppercut.

[Michael Cole]
Cesaro, if you would like to take position.

Cesaro hands his United States Champioship to Zeb Colter and starts stretching and warming up. He walks over to the machine, there is a handle for him to hold onto to make the force of a European Uppercut more accurate, as he reaches out for the machine he's pulled back by his manager Zeb Colter as the crowd start to boo him

Zeb Colter:
Just before you do that Antonio, I'd like to take this opportunity  to make sure that these Canadian people know just what kinds of problems we are facing in the United States of America. You see this man right here? Zeb is pointing over at Michael Cole People like Michael Cole would have you believe that I am some kind of xenophobic, race hating, lunatic, but that is not the case. People like Michael Cole are the problem just as much as the illegals that sneak across our borders in hope for a warm climate, looking to escape from the communist regime of free health care. The idiocy of funny money and to be part of the greatest country in the world today, the only true super-power in the worlds economy, the United States of America. And truthfully I don't blame you but there is a correct way like Mr Cesaro here, and an illegal way to doing things just like Roman Reigns and each and every single one of you who is hatching a plan to sneak across the borders later tonight. I am simply a law abiding citizen and a patriot, so in respect in our law abiding brothers from the North I would like you all to rise right now and join us as we say.

Zeb and Cesaro again place their hands over their chests and say loudly in one voice

Zeb Colter and Antonio Cesaro:
We the People!

As Zeb finishes speaking and the crowd continue to boo them both, Cesaro turns back to the machine and gets in place for his first strike of the competition then in a flash he slams him arm into the machine, sending the punching bag up. The machine starts to calculate the force generated in strike, red numbers begin to scroll onto the screen before it stops on 789 pounds of force which brings a huge smile to Cesaro's and Zeb Colter's face.

[Michael Cole]
Roman, you're up.

Reigns walks over in front of the machine, he stretches his neck and his arms and waits for Cole. Michael Cole returns the machine to its original position, he pulls down the punching bag and without a seconds hesitation Roman Reigns slams his fist into, nearly hitting Michael Cole in the process. The red numbers begins randomly appear on the screen until it settles on 824 pounds of force. The smile that once resided on Zeb Colter's face quickly disappeared but Cesaro isn't disheartened, he is still confident. Reigns doesn't make as much of the result as his opponents did, he simply stares at them, as though to say as if he expected anything different.

Zeb Colter:
He's cheating, his foot was over the line, I don't know how you do it on the Islands but in America we follow the rules, you're just like all of those other illegal aliens aren't you. Just trying to take the easy way out. Well I have had enough, and you should just consider yourself lucky that Stephanie McMahon bared Antonio from laying a finger on you before Final Stand because without that, you wouldn't stand a chance of even making it that long.

Michael Cole sets the machine in position again for Cesaro to take his second attempt, he readies himself, quickly exhales a couple of breathes before driving his arm up into the machine. He steps back, both he and Colter stare at the screen with eager anticipation, the numbers scroll again and stops on 886 pounds of force. A huge improvement on his and Reigns' previous scores. The smile returns, a sense of pride in the man that he alligns himself has come over Zeb, he is very proud at this moment of Antonio Cesaro.

Zeb Colter:
Try and beat that, Roman. Go on, we haven't got all day.

The machine is returned to its original position, Michael Cole pulls down the punching bag and quickly dives out of the way but there was no need. Reigns is instead readying himself, he takes a deep breathe and drives his fist into the machine. The numbers again begin scrolling through on the screen until it stops on 877 pounds of force. Reigns fails to pass Cesaro's score to the delight of Zeb Colter who proceeds to laugh at Reigns but one glare at Colter reminds him that Stephanie said nothing about hitting Colter and he quickly hushes up until Cesaro is closer to him, then he begins laughing again.

[Michael Cole]
Ok Gentlemen, these are your final attempts. Make them count.

Those words ring in Cesaro's ears, he fully intends to make this last strike count and as the machine is lowered he grabs hold, a look of intent is in his eye and he slams his arm into the machine, letting out a loud yell as he does, a thud can be be heard through the microphones. Cesaro feels he has done well, Colter feels Cesaro has done well, the numbers continue to roll on the screen but it eventually stops on 931 Pounds of force. Cesaro raises both arms in the air, as far as he is concerned this contest is as good as over, Zeb Colter has quit running his mouth long enough to give Cesaro what he feels as a well deserved round of applause. Michael Cole returns the machine to its original position for the final time.

Zeb Colter:
Just look at that, there's no way you can beat that. In fact even I could out punch you, Cole, set that machine at little lower and I'll show the Little Meng here how it's done.

Zeb throws his over-coat onto the lower as Cole lowers the mechanism to an appropriate height for Zeb, as he measures his distances readying himself to embarrass his clients Final Stand opponent in a show of strength. Then once he feels ready Zeb reels back his fist and hits the machine with all his might as the machine starts to configure his results, then the number 342 is displayed on the screen much to the embarrassment of Zeb Colter as the crowd begin to laugh at him as his picked up the microphone as he begins a rant

Zeb Colter:
That machine is broken. Oh, why don't you all shut up. You did this didn't you Cole. You fiddled with the machine. 342 pounds, this machine is clearly faulty. I demand that you raise Cesaro's arm as the winner of this competition, since clearly that man right there Roman Reigns' has fixed this machine. Don't stand there all innocent, you should be ashamed of yourself, you've been cheating ever since this thing began and now you've been caught red handed.

[Michael Cole]
Zeb, I'm going to have to request that you calm down.

Zeb Colter:
Calm down? You just made me look like an idiot and you're telling me to calm down. This is a disgrace, only in Canada would they openly mock a war hero. You should all be thanking people like me, without America in the middle you'd all be speaking Mexican right now, and trust me that is a step lower than French.

Reigns stands in front of the machine preparing himself, perhaps with his failure to beat Cesaro's original score weighing on his mind and now he has an even larger total to beat. He turns his back and walks away from the machine, he bumps shoulders with Cesaro as he walks by him. Zeb Colter can be heard shouting “Look at him, he's quit!” and laughing but to Zeb's dismay Roman stops in his tracks. He turns and stares at the machine, he begins punching himself in the head to psych himself up, he lets out a huge war cry and charges towards the machine, he leaps high into the air and slams his fist into the punching bag with a Superman Punch. The machine rocks slightly under the impact, the numbers begin to calculate the force and they stop on 994 Pounds of force. The smirks and confidence on the faces of Cesaro and Colter have been replaced by a look of shock, Reigns turns to face them and lets out another huge war cry and raises his arms high in the air.

[Michael Cole]
Ladies and Gentlemen, your winner: Roman Reigns!

Roman Reigns stands in front of Cesaro, arms raised high in the air which only causes Cesaro to get in his face. Both men begin talking smack to one another, surprisingly with Zeb Colter trying to play peace maker, knowing that this could cost Antonio Cesaro dearly if it escalates any further. Zeb manages to squirm his way between both powerhouses and begins to push Cesaro backwards, Cesaro stares at him and asks him what he's doing and Colter holds up the United States Championship and can be heard saying “Don't be stupid!”. Cesaro quickly comes to his senses and realises that he has a lot to lose if he allows his emotions to get the better of him, he calms himself down and to the World's surprise, raises his hands and gives Roman Reigns a little applause which takes the big man back a little bit. Cesaro walks off behind the curtain, leaving Reigns on his own on the stage. He looks around the capacity crowd, the fans seem to have taken to him as the better of two evils and give a little cheer as Reigns lifts his arms high in the air as XWL fades to black.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14   XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 7:03 pm

Divas Tag Team Match

XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 3mwGGa1 XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 WRF4STA
XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 OTETkqXXWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 1KOMjkh

*And just like that, the momentum is quickly shifted back towards the corner of the reunited United Queendom, as AJ holds her lower back in pain after that scoop slam, courtesy of the current Divas Champion, Layla, while Fox looks on, awaiting for unlikely partner to tag her in. Layla takes a hold of AJ and begins to lift her up to her feet to continue to put on the pressure, but AJ has other plans and shoves Layla off of her, causing her to inadvertently run back first into Paige, sending her flying off the apron and crashing onto the padding on the outside.*

*Layla looks out towards Paige, her expression saying it all, almost as if she was reliving the closing moments of their tag match against The Bellas seven months ago. AJ, using this as the opening she needed, begins crawling towards her corner to tag in the much fresher Alicia Fox, but Layla spots this by looking up at the Titantron and quickly goes to cut her off before AJ could make the tag.*

*Fox reaches into the ring, as far as she possibly can to make the tag, but just as AJ gets within reach, she's pulled away back to the center of the ring by Layla. AJ doesn't give up that easily and struggles to make the tag, refusing to let the Divas Champion stop her from making it. Layla's grip on AJ's foot is seemingly too much for AJ to break while desperately trying to tag out of this match.*

*Using all of her strength, Layla pulls AJ not only to the center of the ring, but nearly into the corner of the United Queendom. Layla goes to tag Paige, but quickly realizes that she's still on the outside, and opts to try to finish this one quick so she could go check on her friend. AJ lands a quick kick to Layla's head while she was laying on the canvas and quickly scrambles to make the tag, but Layla snaps out of her dazed state and cuts her off once again.*

*AJ goes for one final dive but gets caught in mid air, stopping her from making the tag in the process. Layla pulls AJ back towards the center of the ring once more, causing Fox to kick the bottom rope, frustrated that she hasn't been tagged in for the entirety of the match. AJ makes it up to her feet, one of which is still in Layla's grasp, before going for a desperation Enziguri that nearly sends Layla flying out of the ring.*

*Instead of going for the tag, AJ, knowing that she's taken control of the match, lifts Layla up to her feet and begins to setup the Black Widow, her signature submission maneuver. Before she can lock it in, Layla is able to fight out of it and quickly turns the tables by attempting her own finishing maneuver, The Layout. The second that she begins to repeat history and dropping AJ with a Layout, she's kicked across the jaw by her own tag team partner!*

*Paige stands in the ring as Layla releases her grip on AJ and falls to the canvas with a thud, taking exception for being knocked off the apron. With her intentions being unclear for the moment, Paige looks down towards a now seemingly out cold Divas Champion with an expressionless face. Both AJ and Fox look towards Paige, who's had a sudden change of heart, unsure of what to think. A few moments later, AJ seizes the opportunity presented to her and quickly goes for the cover as Paige looks on.*

3!

*AJ has pinned the Divas Champion! Her theme begins to play throughout the arena, much to the dismay of the live audience in attendance, most of the boos being directed at Paige for her heinous act rather than AJ “stealing” the win. After calling for the bell, ending this match, the referee retrieves the Divas Championship and checks on Layla, which causes Paige to snatch said championship away from him while AJ skips around inside the ring around both Brits while Fox hops off the apron, seemingly annoyed that she wasn't able to get a piece of either woman.*

*Paige raises the Divas Championship high into the air as AJ exits the ring and skips past Fox up the ramp before disappearing behind the curtain. Boos kill the ring as Paige remains holding up the Divas Championship, AJ's theme coming to a end before her own starts up, causing an array of boos to fill the ring. Paige looks down towards Layla, the very same diva that once stood alongside her in their war against the Bella Twins, but after tonight, it seems that it has come to an end. Was this tag match all part of Paige's drawn out plan to get revenge for an accidental kick that happened seven months ago, or is it something much more?*

Back to top Go down
Pats
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14   XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 7:18 pm

*As Breakdown returns from its last segment we hear this theme.*

*The crowd then gives off a huge mixed reaction, not knowing what Corey Graves' true attitude really is yet. However, most cheer because of the passion and heart he's shown in the past while the people booing are apprehensive because of his past alliances with Men Of Honor and the West Side Army. Graves steps out to the stage with a mic in hand and a look on his face that matches the crowd's reaction, Neutral. Although you can see the fire in his eyes, as he steps down the ramp and steps into the ring that has eluded him for many months.*

[JR]
Here is Corey Graves, ladies and gentlemen. A man who has had quite the impact here in XWL, and while some might not like the edginess or the attitude, you have to admire the heart he's shown.

[Cole]
I just hope he isn't a phony.

[King]
You mean good person Cole?

[Cole]
Shut up Jerry, at least my guys win!

[JR]
Enough you two, jesus, what I have to go through.

*Right as JR has finished saying that Corey Graves begins to speak.*

XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 R4JaODM

[Corey Graves]
I don't normally do this, but in life and in this business especially you have to make your opportunities and take them when you see them. I'm not out here trying to be the next rebel, no, CM Punk and Seth Rollins can have their little fun gimmick but I don't like waiting. And I sure as hell don't like to be off the card so here's what I'm gonna do-

*A fan in the front row hasn't taken kindly to Graves' attitude and has started to say some things that I can't repeat to him. Corey then responds by dropping the mic and leaning over the rope and saying*

XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 EJ0PlQB

"Shut the hell up you little prick!

*This then causes the rest of the front row to stir and soon the whole south stands is booing Graves while the rest of the crowd doesn't hear what we heard. Graves then picks up the mic and continues speaking again*

XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 H9HrcHU

[Corey Graves]
Now I see why you inbreds were controlled by England for so long.

*The Canadian crowd doesn't take kind to this obviously and now the full onslaught of heat falls upon Graves.*

[Corey Graves]
Anyways, I don't have a match tonight.......until now! I dare anyone from the back to come and try to prove that they deserve to lace up their boots. I dare any old fart to see if he still has it or some inexperienced scrub off these disgusting streets. I can make anyone tap! I'll grapple you out of this building I would have been a star in Stampede Wrestling and you idiots know it! Bret Hart? No where near as talented as Steve Austin or even me! Tim Horton's? Dunkin Donuts makes that place look lik-

*Just then Graves is interrupted by this never heard before theme.*

The local fans give a respectable pop to the theme, seemingly recognizing it, while the majority in attendance and those watching at home look on confused. Suddenly a gingery, pale blur shoots across the stage and already starts strutting down the ramp slapping hands with all the fans at ringside as he charges the ring.

XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 TezuFAd

He reaches the base of the ramp and looks around, smiling and taking in the fun atmosphere his entrance has created.

XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 S7g6a0u

[JR]
For anyone wondering, this man is a native Canadian and his name is Sami Zayn. He's a athletic and talented man and apparently he's signed with XWL!

[Cole]
He looks like another dork that's about to get his butt kicked..

XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 NxbmLi1

Zayn sprints around the side of the ring and leaps up onto the apron, sliding into the ring and waving his hands into the air, playing to the crowd. Graves looks on and only scoffs at the man accepting his challenge before the ref sends both men back into respective corners.

[Cole]
I hope Graves makes this a quick one, I want to see a real match!

[King]
I wouldn't underestimate anyone Cole until you've actually seen what they can do.

Both men are across from one another in the ring as the ref calls for the bell, but only Zayn seems to be paying attention? Graves is turned once again to the outside, yelling and screaming at fans as he did moments ago. He continues this, ignoring Zayn entirely, Sami stands in the corner for a moment frustrated but suddenly charges across the ring! Graves hers the noise and turns around only to get drilled by a corner big boot!!! Graves staggers to the center with Zayn back stepping, staying in front of his opponent and he rolls him up with a small package!

1!

2!

3!

XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 YhMZHHJ

Zayn wins! Zayn shoots up to his feet as the hometown fans pop for him! Graves immediately gets to his feet as well, holding his jaw and looking on in shock. He knows his cockiness just cost him his challenge. He looks on in shock as Zayn ascends to the top rope, facing his fellow Canadians and celebrating his first big win in XWL, all is well until Corey Graves runs over and drives his shoulder right into the right knee of Zayn!

[JR]
Bah gawd damn does this man have any soul? He could have injured the kid! This isn't right!

[Cole]
This is awesome! Give that punk what he deserves Corey!

[King]
Graves is the real punk, Cole!

[Cole]
And how prejudiced are you King?

*Graves then laughs at the pain of his fallen opponent, he doesn't stop there though. He proceeds to kick the leg of Zayn for a few moments and if that wasn't enough he locks in his trademark finisher the Lucky 13 leglock! Tearing what must be all of the tendons in Zayn's legs!*

[JR]
This is just disgusting.

[Cole]
Break it! Break it!

*Graves doesn't let go of the hold and Zayn is screaming while the crowd is incensed at the turn of events. Security eventually comes down the ramp and only then does Graves let go. He then laughs at Zayn and shows him the tattoos on his knuckles as referees and EMT's check on him. Breakdown then heads to a commercial.*

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14   XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 8:45 pm

Diva Match
XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 IgVWgofXWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 9uB0kfF

Trish decapitates SDR - who kept glancing at ringside at the spot where Don West usually stands - with a ferocious Chick Kick to pick up the win.
Back to top Go down
The Varsity Villian
New Talent
The Varsity Villian

PostSubject: Subject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14   XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 11:43 pm

JR
We are back from commercial break as we have just gotten word-

"Three unrecognizable figures approached the ring slowly. The fans did not know how to respond to this as the shorter of the three grabbed a microphone from the outside and slid into the ring and began to speak.

Figure 1
This is the part where all the rookies smile at the fans and pray that they get a positive reaction. But, this isn't how this is going to go because what you see in this ring is a once in a lifetime event. You get a sneak peek in to the future and we haven't even introduced ourselves. Right now your hanging on the edge of your seats. You want to hear what we have to say but that's what separates us from anyone else that has ever stepped into this ring. It all started in Calgary Alberta, Canada.

XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 GBdl5mM

"This received a small pop from the Canadian crowd"

Figure 1
Now I'm sure this is going to ring a lot of bells around here. My name is Tyson Kidd. The last graduate of the Hart family dungeon and possibly one of the greatest technical wrestlers to ever lace up his boots. But that's not where it stops. I am legitimately God's gift to professional wrestling. I have it all in spades. Charisma, talent, and a work ethic that separates me from anyone else that has come out of Canada recently. Finally Canada has a hero to cheer for again. And the scary thing is....is that I'm only one of the three men that are prepared to grab the so called brass ring and carry this company farther than this company ever has been.

"Tyson Kidd then handed the second figure the microphone"

XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 Eca136b55bf195604585806e9acc073f_jpg_350x500_q85

Figure 2
You see, most of these wrestlers in the back don't have the grit and the determination to take over a company and lead them into the big time like me and my associates here. The thing is.... is that all of them don't have the balls to make their own opportunities like us and yet....you still cheer them and I think I know why. All of you people cheer for the less successful specimen that call themselves superstars on this roster just to make yourself feel better. You see because losers will always pander to losers and we are what you would simply just call the best of the best. It's about time that this company has had someone to put there foot down and take what is there's because we have that "it" factor. We want what is ours and that's what we will get. Now I'm sure that all of you sorry excuses for human beings  would like for me to sit here and talk for another hour because none of you have nothing better to do but, sadly I cannot, so what I will do is introduce myself. I am the rare breed! I am the varsity villain! I am..... Alex Riley!

"Tyson Kidd then tells the camera man,"

Tyson Kidd
No,no,no. Get that out of my face.... zoom in on his.

"The third figure is then highlighted on everyone's television screen."

XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 Lashley

Tyson Kidd
Look into the eyes of this man.... what do you see. Intensity, power, the same eyes that every superstar will have nightmares of whenever they step into the ring with this man. The same eyes that will see this company taken to heights never expected. This man's name is Bobby Lashley. Now I want everyone to sit down and listen to just a little history about this man. Lashley is an ex army ranger and was soon to be an Olympic gold medalist until an unfortunate bank robbery took out this man's knee, ending his Olympic dreams. Any other person would have given up right then and there but this man is a next generation superstar. We can never be stopped, we can never be silenced and this is what the future looks, sounds, and is like. The future has spoken and the future is....the new reign!

"As the three men leave the ring Riley grabs the camera and shouts"

Alex Riley
Now that's how you make a debut!

"And slaps it back to the ground as the cameras now go back to the commentators,"

"Michael Cole then stands up from his seat and begins to clap"

King
Sit down Cole! I can't believe someone would actually approve of this!

JR
Their basically taking a shot at everyone who has ever laced up their boots! I can't way till next week to see them compete and taken down a peg!

Cole
What are you talking about JR? You wouldn't know talent if it bit you in the ass! An ex army ranger, the rare breed, and the last graduate of the hart family dungeon! These guys are walking success stories!

"We were then taken back to commercial break"
Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14   XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 11:48 pm

Breakdown's feed cuts to the backstage area where we find Eric Young, in what would appear to be his locker-room, working on his yoga skills. He goes into the downward dog position as there is a knock on the door. He exhales elegantly and then speaks to the person knocking.

{{Eric Young}}
Come in.

Young then inhales as the door opens off camera

{{Voice}}
What in the hell are you doing?

The voice is known as Xavier Woods as Woods walks into the frame, camera panning out to catch both of them. Young exhales again, staying focused.

{{Eric Young}}
Yoga. You?

Woods shakes his head.

{{Xavier Woods}}
Man I need to talk to you about something, do you mind wrapping it up or something?

Young stands and goes into another position, lifting his arms over his head and spreading his feet shoulder length apart, breathing in, then out.

{{Eric Young}}
You can't just immediately stop with Yoga Xavier, it can mess up your aura. That isn't good.

{{Xavier Woods}}
Well I need to talk to you man! It's about the Wyatts.

Young stops his pose for a moment, then gently stops it, turning to Xavier with a smirk, picking up his water from beside the mat he was using to conduct Yoga.

{{Eric Young}}
I guess I'll take my water break now. What about them?

{{Xavier Woods}}
I don't think you realize what you're getting yourself into here man.

Eric takes a swig before responding.

{{Eric Young}}
What do you mean?

{{Xavier Woods}}
These guys, they ain't no joke. They are set on hurting people and I don't think walking into this alone is a great idea man.

{{Eric Young}}
Look, Xavier, I get it dude, we're buddies and you're trying to look out for me. But, I can handle myself. Bray Wyatt, his band of misfits. They aren't prepared for what I bring to the table. My singing skills, and my good looks. They won't know what hit them.

Young giggles as Xavier groans.

{{Xavier Woods}}
Eric, this isn't a game! These guys, they aren't like the guys you've been dealing with recently. They're bent on beating you up, not having a match with you. They just want to hurt you. You're jokes won't be ignored here man. I think you need help and I'm willing to give it.

{{Eric Young}}
Xavier, I can handle myself. I'm not a little kid. Now if you don't mind, I'd like to continue with my yoga before my match with R-Truth, is that okay with you?

{{Xavier Woods}}
Look man, just remember what I said. Pride comes before the fall. If you need help don't think twice about hitting me up. You got my number.

Woods, unable to find a way to convince Eric, turns away and walks out of the locker room, slamming the door on his way out as Young turns back to the camera. The door opens again, a man, appearing to be a backstage worker sticks his head in.

{{Man}}
Hey Eric, you're on next. Hurry up and get out there!

Eric scrambles for the door, leaving his yoga behind as the camera cuts to ringside.

XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 EYavatar_zps098ebf4cXWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 R-Truth_zpsd1de0ed5

"This match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, Showtime, Eric, Young!"

The crowd comes to life with cheers, ignoring what just took place moments ago on the titantron. The bearded hero of the masses comes out onto stage, appearing to be slightly our of breath as he doubles over, panting for breath. He then straightens up, wiping his brow and begins to clap his hands to the beat of his theme song. He then starts to bob his head as he slaps his chest and arms, getting pumped for his match to come.

Eric begins to walk down the ramp, finding younger fans to lock-up with on the way but still continuing his path to the apron. He hits the bottom of the ramp and cuts left, taking to the stairs and climbing the turnbuckle. He sticks his tongue out to the crowd, laughing at himself before hoping over the top rope and entering the ring. He walks a circle around it before his opponents music begins to play.

The theme song begins to play and the titantron lights up. But, R-Truth does not come out onto the stage. Eric begins to pace back and forth, preparing for his match some more now he has been given a few more seconds when the theme is cut off.

We're Here.....

XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 A0lzdxB

A light illuminates the stage as the Family is seen standing atop of it. Bray is seen smiling before leading his troops to the ring. The ring is slightly illuminated, enough to see Young standing tall, ready for a fight. Bray stares him down as he descends down the ramp.

He reaches the bottom of the ramp, halting. He smiles at Young before sitting down in his rocking chair, rocking back to get more comfortable as he holds his lantern in front of him. He then leans forward and blows it out, sending the arena into darkness again. It remains dark for a few seconds until the lights come back on, finding Rowan and Harper in the ring alone. The camera pans left quickly, finding Young on the outside of the ring, sticking his tongue out at Bray. Bray rocks back and forth in his chair as Young puts on his show, Rowan and Harper oblivious for the moment.

Bray slowly stands as Young beckons him for a fight. Wyatt laughs in response, finding this bravery humorous, extending his arms, telling Eric to bring it. Just as Eric nods and takes a step forward, the two monsters in the ring simultaneously lift Young up by his head and shoulders back onto the apron, dragging him over and into the ring. They then drag him to the ground, beating him down. Young fights back, however, pushing off the two behemoths and finding his footing, battling them both off with "hooks-a-plenty" as they are called. He sends shots back and forth between the two, knocking Harper away for a moment and Rowan against the ropes.

Eric sees his chance to rid himself of Rowan for a few moments as he dashes away from Rowan, across the ring to the opposing ropes. He bounces off of them, coming back to meet a huge big boot from Harper who darts out of the corner just in time. Young crumbles to the mat hard, unable to defend himself anymore as Rowan begins to stomp on him. Harper shoves him off, turning to his mentor and dropping to his knees, arms beckoning him into the ring. Wyatt takes to his left, having already removed his jacket and hat during the fight in the ring, heading for the stairs. He climbs them with haste, screaming at his followers to pick up his victim as he enters the ring. Bray is seen smiling at Young before turning away. Bray grabs the top rope and leans backward, huge smile on his face as he prepares to finish off Young once again.

The crowd explodes as Woods comes darting out of the back, in a full sprint for the ring. Bray catches sight of him, roaring at his family to handle him as he slips out of the ring. Woods slides under the bottom rope, not stopping there as he darts across the ring, ducking under a double clothesline. He bounces off the ropes, coming back and dropkicking Harper, knocking him back across the ring. He is on his feet immediately, trading shots with Rowan. He kicks his knee, making Rowan drop to one knee before hitting a dance move, catching him with a nice head kick.

Rowan falls over, taken out for the moment as Woods turns around to find a darting Harper, trying to his the same big boot that took out his friend. Xavier cuts a split, ducking the boot, causing Harper to stumble into the corner. Woods drops down to all fours as his buddy Young is caught on his feet, rushing toward him. He uses Woods back to leap up, catching Harper with a huge dropkick, knocking him to the mat, causing him to roll out of the ring. Rowan kneels alone in the ring, up against the corner, alone in the ring with the two fan favorites. The two smile as the crowd gets excited for what's to come. Rowan doesn't even look up as Harper drags him from the ring, shoving him to the back with their leader ahead of them.

Wyatt stares down the ring as he slowly backs his way up the ramp. Young and Woods stare at each other for a moment, not sure of how to feel about what just happened. Woods can be seen mouthing, "You needed my help! You're my friend, so I helped you!" Young suddenly embraces Woods in a hug, catching Woods off-guard. He slowly begins to pat his back as Young's theme picks back up. They turn to find the Family at the top of the ramp, staring down at them. Young sticks his tongue out at Bray as Woods mounts the top rope, taunting them with Young's music playing out the segment.

Back to top Go down
DieCobros
Jobber
DieCobros

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14   XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 8:04 am

We're taken backstage with The Celtic Warrior Sheamus, following his victory over The Ryback. He has a small scar on his forehead, most likely from his match, or perhaps a backstage altercation of sorts. He is with Josh Mathews as he starts to speak.

Sheamus:
Oh, this little pipsqueak again? What the hell do you want?

Josh Mathews:
My apologies Sheamus, but I want to congratulate you on a very dominant victory over The Ryback.

XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 Sheamus-backstage-o

Sheamus:
"Very dominant" is an understatement, Josh. He shouldn't have listened to his girlfriend, because what happened in that match was embarrassing for him! He got his arse kicked so hard that I betcha he'll think twice before stepping into the ring with The Celtic Warrior! As a matter of fact, I kicked his face off to the point beyond recognition, his own mother won't recognize him after this one! And if he wants a rematch because he'll blame that beating on his "bad arm", then he can get one......But regardless, he knows that the same thing will happen every time! My boot will meet his face, and of course, I will have to break the announce table every chance I get!

Josh Mathews:
Speaking of which, you seem to have a desire to destroy that announce table each and every time you participate in a match. Can you tell us why that is?

Sheamus:
Well, you see Josh, when I came back to this company, I needed to have something, a quality that would help me on the path to becoming the most dominant superstar of all time! What better trait to have than to put each and every single man on the roster through that announce table?

Mathews looks a bit puzzled.

Josh Mathews:
Breaking a piece of furniture like that has to take quite a toll on the company's budget, don't you think?

Sheamus looks around a bit and gives Mathews a look as if he asked a dumb question.

Sheamus:
Josh. I don't give a damn about their revenue. When I see those tables, you bet your arse that I will put someone through it with the.......

Josh Mathews:
The High Cross? Or, or is it Pale Justice?

Sheamus:
Mr. Mathews, I believe you forgot one rule that everyone has to keep in mind when they interview The Celtic Warrior: NEVER interrupt him. You got it?

Mathews puts his head down in shame.

Josh Mathews:
My apologies......

XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 Sheamus-backstage-o

Sheamus:
And secondly, it's not The High Cross anymore, nor is it that dumb name you called it.....It's called The Fella Bomb!

Josh Mathews:
The Fella Bomb?

Sheamus:
Yes, The Fella Bomb. It's when I have my helpless opponent by the arms over my head, then before I slam him into the table, I yell "FEEEEELLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" at the top of me lungs! Is it that hard to understand?

Josh Mathews:
I guess not......What are your thoughts on your Final Stand opponent, Shawn Michaels, and his condition leading up to the event?

Sheamus:
Shawn Michaels is nothing more than an old relic of the past, here to remind everyone that lives in 2014 just how far down a "legend" can fall. Tell me something, where is little Shawn right now? He's probably being fed through a tube, thinking that he still has the right to be champ! I am SICK and TIRED of these old farts taking over this company, taking MY titles and taking MY spotlight! How am I supposed to believe that this man is champion when he's wasting away in the hospital? And even if he does come back in time for Final Stand, what are the odds that he'll be 100% going into our match? I predict that the chances are very slim, Josh. The man is way past is prime and like it or not, that Intercontinental Championship WILL be around my waist, the announce table, Spanish or English, WILL be broken, and The Heart Break Kid, Mr. Wrestlemania, The Showstopper, The Main Event, The Icon, Mr. Hall of Fame........At Final Stand, your smile won't be the only thing that you'll lose, because I will kick your arse to retirement once and for all! Have fun being fed through a tube, Shawn.........The clock is ticking, and time's about to be up!

Josh Mathews:
Before I leave you alone for tonight, I just want to ask: Where did that scar come from?

Sheamus:
This scar? It's none of your business, now get the hell outta here before I kick your face off too!

Mathews yelps and runs off. Sheamus looks at the cameraman and shakes his head. He walks off as the segment fades to black.

Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14   XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 1:00 pm

As Breakdown returns from a commercial break Josh Matthews in stood by in the backstage area as he introduces his next guest

Josh Matthews: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome The Showoff Dolph Ziggler.

Upon his introduction, Dolph Ziggler walks into camera shot standing next to Josh Matthews as he begins his interview

Josh Matthews: Dolph, first of all a huge victory for you last week over Cody Rhodes, a lot of people didn't think it could be done, but you managed to pull an impressive victory out of the hat.

XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 ZEhHV

Dolph Ziggler: You say that like it's a surprise, Josh. Let's face it Cody Rhodes has been on a downward spiral, there's no use in denying it, and last week it was just like I've told you before my time is now, more than it's even been before and I proved that I can back up everything I say last week when I defeat Cody Rhodes, sure the kid gave it a good try but it just wasn't enough to keep me down, best of luck next time, now get to the back of the line where you belong. The only question is now where is Dolph Ziggler going now, and the answers pretty simple, Josh. I'm going wherever I want to go and there's nobody that can stand in my way. I'm just so damn good.

Dolph then brushes his right hand through his hair before quickly flicking his hand forward and staring at Josh waiting for him to ask his next question

Josh Matthews: Well it would appear that the outcomes certainly cemented your come back from what you called one of the darkest moment in your career.

XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 F8A0a

Dolph Ziggler: Let me just stop you right there, Josh. I'm just so damn sick of being asked the same things over and over again, sure you could dwell on the past all you want, but I just want to put that whole thing behind me where it belongs, the only thing that matters to me right now it's over, and I'm back to doing my thing and getting back to where I worked so damn hard to get to before, on the top of the mountain, and if beating Cody last week proved anything to anyone, it's that I'm still hungry and I just want it more than I've wanted anything ever before. I've tasted that gold before and I want to get my hands on it again and I can't put into words how badly I want it, and I'm going to get my hands on that belt by doing what I do better than anybody else. That's stealing the show, showing off and making it look easy every single night. I'm just so damn good I could do it in my sleep and still out wrestle anybody they throw at me, just name one, ONE GUY who can go in that ring and keep up with me and I will prove you wrong EVERY SINGLE TIME until the you can't name any more.

Josh Matthews: And tonight that's going to be put to the test, a very different kind of challenge, that challenge being Luke Harper of the Wyatt Family. How have you been able to prepare for your match tonight?

XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 LMJ90

Dolph Ziggler: Wow, Josh, that's a real good question, I've prepared for Luke Harper the same way I prepare for everybody ever, just focus of number one and nobody else. You look at Luke Harper then you look at me, and tell me what he has going for him that I don't, there's not a thing he can do that I can't do better. My weaknesses are better than my opponents strengths, I wrestle circles around everyone whose ever stepped into the ring with me, and tonight's going to be no exception. I've stolen more shows than he's had matches, it's one thing trying to keep up with me, but beating me is a whole other ball game, one that Luke Harper isn't even in, so stay in the shallow end kid, step into the ring with me tonight and you won't know what hit you until it's already over, you can't even keep up with me in your dreams so don't even try, just give up already.

XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 3CPd2

Dolph Ziggler: Later tonight, when the referee rings that bell you'll find out just what I'm talking about. Cody Rhodes, call it what you want, call it luck, call it a one off, call it hard time's for Cody, tonight I make you realize that it was no fluke, and that I'm really back to my best, making whoever steps into the ring with me the best they've ever looked and making them know no matter how good they are, they're just not good enough to beat me.

XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 Wo2oV

Dolph pauses for a moment before he brushes his hands through his hair one more time and flicking his hands forward as he starts to speak slowly

Dolph Ziggler: Show...

Ziggler slowly glances behind him for a short moment before returning to facing Josh Matthews as he leans into the microphone

Dolph Ziggler: ...Off

Having finished speaking Ziggler backs away leaving Josh Matthews stood alone in the interview area as the cameras fade out to end the segment
Back to top Go down
RJ Smith
Jobber
RJ Smith

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14   XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 1:34 pm

[Jerry Lawler]: It's Magnus! Magnus Cole. This young kid doesn't hold back on any that's on his mind. Just like last week when he bashed on Kofi Kingston.

[Michael Cole]:
I am not a fan of Magnus he's just too cocky and he hasn't even made his in ring debut yet.

[Jerry Lawler]: Michael Cole respect XWL's Superstar of the Week and let him talk.

XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 9-19-210

As the fans boo him as he began to speak

Magnus: Quite down everyone. Last week I was booked to have a match against AJ Styles, and again my opponent was a no show. First Kofi Kingston and now AJ Styles. I understand why you wouldn't want to face me. I am a main event superstar, and I am stronger then both of you and also I am superstar of the week which none of you were. I was tired of sitting in the back wait to make my in ring debut. That's why I am in this ring right now. To speak to the XWL universe face.. to ... face.

XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 9-19-211

Magnus: I want to feel my hand being rise after every match I won. I want the experience that ever superstar like Kurt Angle, Ted Dibiase and other great superstars. You can put me in a match with anyone and I can promise I will walk out victorious. Tonight I have a match against the beast himself Big E Langston, or will Big E punk out like Kofi and AJ Styles did for the pass 2 weeks.

*Magnus drops the mic and walks off*

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14   XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 1:36 pm

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 ZaLmgC7XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 9yWGaoA

Winner:XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 ZaLmgC7
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14   XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 2:10 pm

XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 Edge_zps165dcd66XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 Orton_zps441677fd

Winner: XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 Orton_zps441677fd
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14   XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 2:17 pm

Breakdown returns from commercial and we’re taken to ringside

Jim Ross
Hello folks I’d like to welcome you back to Breakdown. I’m just now receiving word that we’re being joined by the Texas rattlesnake Stone Cold Steve Austin who has a few things he’d like to say.

The cameramen cut to the stage and we see the titantron feed focus into what appears to be Austin’s lockeroom. Arms folded he doesn’t look happy one bit. Jim goes to speak

Jim Ross
First off I’d like to like to thank you for taking the time to join us. Now, Steve I can tell you’re not in a great mood and that there’s something eating away at you, care to fill us all in?

The camera then cuts to Austin for the rest of the interview where we’ll still be able to hear Jim as it continues. He shakes his head before speaking

XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 7UJZ9WV

{Steve Austin}
You’re damn right I’m upset Jim. Why you ask? Well I think it’s pretty easy to tell son. I’m sick and tired of these little jackasses running around and playing games with me. I didn’t come here for games I came here to fight.

Jim Ross
I’ll assume you’re talking about Paul Heyman and what happened last week in your match against Kane?

Austin pauses and speaks

XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 FdsfloC

{Steve Austin}
If that’s even what you want to call it Jim, then yeah, I am pissed about this so called match. What ole Stone Cold would call it is several jackasses who are too damn scared to fight running away with their tails between their legs. I can’t help but wonder something Jim. These people are out here saying they wanna make an impact and how people like me should hang up my boots? Yet here they are week after god damn week, hiding behind each other and relying on fat some bitches like Paul Heyman to be their mouth-piece.

Jim Ross
So I take it you wouldn’t have cared who you fought? But it was more that you took offense to what happened afterwards?

XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 LOSrl1X

{Steve Austin}
Do I look like I give a rats ass who I fight Jim? You and I go way back son. You know Stone Cold Steve Austin is here for two things. One, to drink beer. Then two, entertain these people by walking into that ring stomping a mudhole in some asses and walkin em dry! So, no I don’t particularly care who I fight. Just another day for me. What I do care about is when some beady-eyed little punk sneaks up behind me and blindsides me by laying me out in the middle of that ring!

Jim Ross
I can only guess you’re talking about the returning People’s Champion The Rock?

Austin laughs before speaking

XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 QidfZCm

{Steve Austin}
People’s Champion? People’s Champion? Jim did you miss a single thing he said out there in that ring earlier tonight? Rock don’t give a damn about you, or these people, nd he sure as hell don’t give a damn about Stone Cold Steve Austin. Or else he wouldn’t have gone and snuck up behind me like a little coward and Rock Bottom’d me leaving me staring up at them there lights.

{Steve Austin}
He’s not the type of person who cares about anyone but himself anymore Jim. He’s a big shot movie star and we’re lucky to even be graced with his presence…I mean.. Hasn’t that got to be THE biggest pile of crap you’ve ever heard? He walks on out there after being gone for a while. People cheering and patting him on the back. Stands in the middle of that ring and says his fancy little catch phrase. Only to turn on the people that brought him in to the business. Well, son, that’s just something you just go and don’t do. I don’t care how big your head might be, but, it’s because of these people you’re making a living.

Jim Ross
So what do you have to say about going one on one with him later tonight and do you have a message for Paul Heyman and the rest of his crew?

Austin laughs briefly before speaking

{Steve Austin}
All’s I’ve got to say Jim, is that he better watch his back, Jack. Because you done pissed off THE toughest son of a bitch in this company. So if he don’t give it all he’s got he’s gonna be going home with more than a loss. He’s gonna be walking on back to Hollywood with my boot shoved up his ass. Now as far as Heyman goes? I want you to listen and I want you to listen good Paulie

Austin gets inches from the camera and points into it before speaking again

XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 OAQOaHb

{Steve Austin}
You can sit there and hide behind your crew all you want, but son, sooner or later they’re not gonna be around no more. Then you’re gonna be all by yourself and all I can say to you is you better watch your back. Because when you turn a corner I’ll be there. When you go to get something to eat, I’ll be there. When you hop on in your little piece of trash car, I’ll be there. Basically son, you better grow some eyes in the back of your head because wherever you go, I’ll be there and THE last person you’ll ever want to be face to face with is a pissed off rattlesnake and that’s all I got to say about that! Now if you’ll excuse me I’ve gotta walk on out to that ring and kick some ass and Rock, Mr. “Holllywood” that starts with you, and that’s the bottom line.. ‘cause Stone Cold Said So!

The feed ends with the camera focused on Stone Cold glaring into the camera as we fade out to a break and the next match

XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 3UIZlL7

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 5zxulrWXWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 Usgf6Vk

Winner: XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 5zxulrW
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14   XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 2:30 pm

Breakdown returns to the sound of some familiar music.

XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 050_zps1bc01555

What used to be cheers are now boos as the silhouette of Trish Stratus appears at the top of the entrance ramp.

XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 063_zps8140431d

Despite being in Canada, the fans' hatred for the blonde Canadian couldn't be more clear.  Trish finds great amusement in this, chuckling to herself as she makes her way towards the ring.  

The boos are at a deafening volume as the fans show their disapproval of Trish's actions since Uprising where she turned on her former friend and protege, Madison Eagles.  Trish doesn't let the fans get to her and just enters the ring with confidence and grabs a microphone, speaking over them...

XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 126_zpsdef8f69f

[Trish Stratus]
Wow guys... really?  This is Canada... ouch!

Trish's sarcasm strikes a nerve with the XWL Universe and this only causes them to boo even louder.  They don't care where she comes from, only that they hate her actions and the person she has become.  Gone is the legendary Canadian Diva who revolutionized a division a decade ago.  In her place is a self-righteous, arrogant woman obsessed with proving her superiority over the women of today.

XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 093_zps8f3e709b

[Trish Stratus]
I really expected more.  I mean, I'm doing this country proud.  With how great I am, I should be on the front page of all your magazines... I should be on all your billboards... I should have my own return parade whenever I come back.  Not this!  Do you people really think that booing me is the right thing to do?  I'm the only Canadian in this arena who has ever accomplished anything!

The crowd again become irate, directing every ounce of hatred they can possibly muster up at Trish who smirks ever wider as they get louder and louder.  She actually begins laughing again which further infuriates them before continuing...

XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 116_zps007233f6

[Trish Stratus]
Okay... okay... I get it.  You don't like the truth.  But I'm not out here to talk about you people and your inadequacies.  I'd be out here all night and I have things to do.  No... I'm out here tonight to talk about Madison Eagles.  Yes, the same Madison Eagles that thinks it's fine to talk down to me like I'm nothing and the same Madison Eagles who likes to call people out when they're not even in the same city.  I saw what you said last week Madison.  Luckily for you, I wasn't at Breakdown last week.  I had much better things to do than turn up to a show where I'm not even on the card... but I still tuned in and I saw you running your mouth about me.  You really think you're better than me don't you?  Have all the things I said about you gone to your head?  Did you really believe any of that?  I thought you would've realized it by now, especially after I kicked you and knocked you out at Uprising but it was all LIES... Madison!  You're NOTHING.  You never have been and you never will be as good as I AM!

"You Suck!" chants begin booming around the arena, as Trish rounds on the fans continuing her rant.

XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 095_zps19f9b3f5

[Trish Stratus]
What is wrong with you people?  I don't suck!  I am the greatest Diva in the history of this entire industry!  If it wasn't for me, you'd have to put up with the sorry excuse for a Divas Division that we have today!  I am the savior of women's wrestling!  Madison Eagles, Layla, Paige and everyone else is ruining it and I'm going to do something about it, starting with Eagles!  Eagles!  I know you're here tonight... so you want to make challenges?  You want to call me out?  How about this?  Trish Stratus vs Madison Eagles right here... RIGHT NOW!

The crowd lets out a deafening cheer as a fired up Trish turns her attention towards the top of the entrance ramp.  The crowd are electric and the anticipation in the air is obvious as they await the response of Eagles.  Trish calms herself down and the cockiness returns.  She rolls her eyes and shrugs her shoulders as the fans chant "Eagles!" over and over again...

XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 148_zps7bfe427a

Until.....

As Madison Eagles' theme playing throughout the arena, the woman herself eventually walks out as the crowd cheer for her as she stands on the stage with a microphone in the hand, as her music quickly fades out and she begins to address Trish Stratus whilst slowly making her way down to the ring

XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 1-1

Madison Eagles: Seriously Trish? Seriously? After weeks and weeks of trying to find you, you finally have the guts to turn up to the arena this week and challenge me? I've got to admit I was a little surprised that you decided to hand deliver yourself in the ring and call me out? Trish, I would be delighted to beat the hell out of you tonight and well clearly everyone here tonight has something to tell you as well because it turns out that even in Canada, you're still just an annoying bitch. But my problem with you Trish isn't that... Ok it isn't just that you're a bitch, it's that you stabbed me in the back a few weeks ago, and why Trish? Because you can't accept that everyone's moved on from you. Nobodies clamouring for any more Stratusfaction nowadays, Trish. And you know it. In fact out of all the lies you told the entire world about me we both know that only thing you said that was true is that I'm the greatest thing in this division, and I know that eats away at you inside.

XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 2-1

Madison Eagles: Tell me I'm wrong, Trish. Please, give me the satisfaction of proving you wrong just like I proved everyone else that's ever doubted me wrong.

When Madison reaches ringside, she continues speaking as she walks up the steps onto the apron and enters the ring as she stands on the opposite side of the ring to Trish

XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 Eagles2_zps0304bb88

Madison Eagles: And just so we're perfectly clear Trish, I've never really been the kind of person that believes in things, but one thing I do believe in is an eye for an eye, so since you stabbed me in the back at Uprising, tonight I WILL return the favour, only instead of stabbing you in the back, I'm going to stab you in the front, so after tonight you won't be able to have any excuse after your former protege kicked your ass all over Montreal.

The crowd cheers Eagles on as Trish seemingly gets all flustered and begins to backtrack on her words.  She brushes her hair with her hand as she speaks in a confidence-lacking tone.

XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 131_zpsbaf395d7

[Trish Stratus]
Wait wait wait wait... did I say tonight?  Sorry, I got all excited at the idea of giving you another concussion.  I can wait.  Besides, why should Montreal be the city where we bare witness to Madison Eagles' downfall?  Sure these people are stupid, but Montreal is still Canada.  And I don't want your pathetic excuse of a career to have it's final hurrah in MY country.

XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 123_zps6e475cc9

[Trish Stratus]
And if we're really going to do this Madison... if you really think you have what it takes to face me in a match... we're going to do this the right way.  We're going to do this on the grandest stage of them all so that you have the biggest audience possible when you fall flat right on your face as you fail to back up everything you say when I show the world exactly why I am the best female wrestler in history and why you don't even deserve to stand in the same ring as me.  That's right, I'm talking about Final Stand!

The crowd goes crazy at this prospect.  They begin chanting for Eagles once again who strokes her chin, pondering the idea.

XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 127_zps02f3be23

[Trish Stratus]
So what do you say Madison?  Final Stand.  Trish Stratus... vs... Madison Eagles.  Let's finish this once and for all.

XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 158_zps8c3477b0

Trish stares right into the face of her adversary, awaiting a response as the crowd goes crazy and Madison takes her time staring Trish down as she glances over to her side before raising her microphone up to her mouth

XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 Eagles1_zps16df4f8e

Madison Eagles: You know what Trish, that sounds like...

Suddenly without a moment notice Madison quickly strikes Trish Stratus around the head with a big Roundhouse kick completely catching her off guard as she hits the mat motionless and the crowd cheer as Eagles stands tall over Trish's body. Then shortly after Madison crouches down next to Trish on the mat

Madison Eagles: I'll see you Final Stand.

Madison drops the microphone on the mat and stands back up and exits the ring staring back at Trish in the ring as she slowly starts to get up from the mat holding the back of her head visibly annoyed at the cheap shot she just received by her Final Stand opponent Madison Eagles then the cameras cut back to Madison whose on the outside of the ring happy to of got the match she wants as Breakdown heads to a commercial break

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 XdmzA3PXWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 NZrihaa

Winner: Dolph Ziggler
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14   XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 3:48 pm

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 Nxo1xJ3XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 Uo1r7vJ

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14   XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 4:25 pm

XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 WUuVckkXWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 1xPF4NK

15 Minutes Into The Match

JR: What a devastating clothesline by the man that's undefeated here on Breakdown.

Jeff is on his back as Bobby paces around the ring strategizing on what to do next. He then bends his knee's while he awaits for Hardy to stand up. Hardy slowly begins to will himself to his feet and once he does, Bobby goes to spear him, but Jeff stops it with a kick to the gut as he attempts the Twist Of Fate but as he twists, Bobby pushes him against the ropes and Jeff turns around to Bobby running at him but he ducks and dumps Bobby Roode over the top rope and to the ground. Bobby is favoring his left knee as he slowly starts to stand up, but to his surprise, he looks up to see Jeff Hardy suicide diving through the ropes, sending him to the ground against the barricade.

XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 FNK1xxb

Cole: What a suicide dive from Jeff Hardy. But I don't think he should be taking risks when against the IT Factor.

King: Well it seemed to work for him in the past Michael.

JR: These two men exchanged words last week and now they get the opportunity to maul each other this week. What a great match so far.

King: I just want to know if Jeff can capitalize from this.

Jeff then picks Roode up off the cold hard floor and sends him reeling into the ring post where we hear a very loud thump sending Roode into a world of pain. Jeff then manages to push Roode back into the ring where he props himself up in the seated position in the corner. Jeff quickly runs to the opposite corner and then runs full force towards Roode where he grabs a hold of the top of the corner, jumps into the air and comes back down with a famous dropkick to the face. Roode looks to be out of it as Jeff pulls him closer into the ring and goes for the pin.

3..Kickout!
Bobby Roode barely get's the shoulder up, but Jeff shows no disappointment seeing as how he has a backup plan. He stands up and poses a taunt to signify a Twist Of Fate coming. As Roode almost get's to his feet, Jeff wraps his arm around his head, twists around and drills his face into the mat with great impact! But he doesn't go for the pin. He realizes that his opponent is in the perfect position to drop a bomb. A Swanton Bomb! Jeff climbs to the top rope as the fans roar in excitement but that quickly turns to a roar of boo's. Jeff doesn't mind the boo's but he soon finds out that they weren't booing him. A forearm hits his back sending him crashing forward to the mat and causing the ref to signal the bell to ring due to interference. The forearm belongs to Frankie Kazarian who is joined to the ring with Christopher Daniels who both enter the ring and begin to stomp away at the helpless Jeff Hardy.

XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 BHjEy2C

Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen, The winner of this match as a result of a disqualification, Jeff Hardy!

JR: WHAT ARE THEY DOING OUT HERE??

King: Jeff had the win until Bad Influence interfered.

Cole: This is great haha! Get him boys!

Soon Bobby get's up and shares a smile with the two me as he joins in on the attack. He then get's Hardy up, picks him up in the air and slams him down with his signature Pay Off. The three embrace the hate from the crowd as Daniels gets not one, but two steel chairs from ringside. He hands one to Kaz as he places it on the mat and slams Jeff's face into it, and then Daniels hands the chair to Roode, giving him the honors. Roode lifts the chair high into the air and slams it down on Jeff's head, leaving him their unconsionus lying in the ring as all his fans watch in horror of their hero being destroyed by three local villains.

JR: This is just a sick act from Bad Influence and Bobby Roode!

Cole: No Jim, it's a great idea. All three of these men have bright futures in this industry and they're going to get their faster if they from an alliance.

JR: Yeah but on a helpless Jeff Hardy? Give me a break!

The three men strike a pose in the middle of the ring over an unconscious Jeff Hardy as XWL cuts to commercial.

XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 X6Y3BTZ

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14   XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 4:27 pm

Normal Match- Match 2 in the best out of 5 series
XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 NAeJ9AXXWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 AR35geK

McCool wins

XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 AR35geK
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14   XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 4:30 pm

XWL Active Match
XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 GAENhLZ
XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 NpTZeYuXWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 AbLRlOr

[JR]
Ted's looking for The Silencer!

[King]
Cody's surprisingly held his own up until now, but unfortunately for him, I think the numbers game is finally catching up to him.

[Michael Cole]
He's not just facing any team, he's up against the very pairing that makes up The Main-Event of the biggest spectacle of the year.

"Come on!" barking orders at Cody, Ted continues to shout at the fallen Rhodes who seems to have landed badly after Ted caught him by surprise with that clothesline of his. Standing over the slowly rising Cody, Ted anticipates the moment when Cody will finally rise up, just so he can knock him back down one last time. The fans are split, they don't like Cody, but after the way Ted's behaved since his return, they aren't fond of him either. Stumbling up to his feet, Cody looks right, he looks left, as if he were unsure of where he was. Before he could turn around, Ted raises his arms up to trap the insane man in his straight jacket type hold, lunges for him...just as Dean Ambrose barges into the ring and pulls Ted's arms, hooking them behind him and lifts him into the air! "What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Ted screams, as the fans can't help but pop at the unlikely hero in Dean Ambrose.

[JR]
What in god's name is Dean doing?!

[King]
Stephanie said they aren't supposed to put their hands on one another until Final Stand!

[Michael Cole]
Well it looks like our World Heavyweight Champion found a little loophole he's about to exploit!

[JR]
I think Ted's about to regret antagonizing Dean earlier!

Helplessly flailing, kicking and screaming, Ted can't seem to shake Dean off of him, and Cody's back on his feet! The second Cody sees the predicament that Ted's in, a sly smile appears on his derange face, and a plan is immediately hatched inside the ever quick mind of his. Glancing over at the far side of the ropes, Cody dashes towards them, launching both feet off the mat and landing for just a split second on the middle rope. Still trying to avoid getting double teamed by the man that's supposed to be his partner, and his opponent, Ted's trapped. Cody springs off the rope, flying back with a huge kick darting back at the bulleye that has become Ted's face! Inches away from nearly being decapitated, Ted pulls out one final last ditch effort, swings his heel forward, then lets it fall back like a pendulum that destroys any chances of Dean Ambrose ever having any kids as he's struck in the groin!

[King]
Oh god I felt that over here!

In a state of shock, Dean's grip is released, Ted falls to the mat in the knick of time, and The Champion's plan soon backfires as it's he who has his head nearly kicked off his neck by Cody Rhodes!

[JR]
That did not go at all like Dean expected!

[Michael Cole]
Meanwhile Cody just took out the only partner he seemed to have!

Rolling out of the ring, with one hand on his groin, and the other on the side of his face, Dean is not a happy camper at this point in time, then again when is he ever? Cody's hands slap his own face as he look at the outside of the ring with a look of "What the hell did I just do?" knowing that he's screwed instantly after the fact. He starts to back away, not realizing that Ted's up to his feet..but he soon finds that out when he takes one last step back, and backs into Ted. He rushes forward, turning around, pleading with him. "Good job partner!" but Ted's not buying it...he knows that Cody tried to hit him instead, and so he lunges forward but Cody scampers to the ropes, getting in between them forcing the referee to intervene and order Ted back.

[King]
Cody's up the creek without a paddle, just as it looked like Ted and Dean's temporary partnership was imploding, and it'd lead to his unlikely victory due to an unlikely partnership in the middle of the match...one wrong move, has now destroyed all hopes of that.

[JR]
Ted might be a changed man, but he still remembers the hell Cody put him through, I would not wanna be Cody Rhodes right now.

Shoving the referee aside, giving him yet another strike against him for unsavory behavior towards referees, Ted tries to pull Cody back into the ring, but Cody uses his position to grab Ted's hand yanking him forward and bouncing his throat off the ropes. DiBiase's flung backwards and Cody steps back into the ring, now having his opportune moment. He grabs a handful of Ted's hair pulling him up to his feet, locks hold of him for Cross Rhodes, but as he swings to do it, Ted ducks under Cody's arm and locks in The Million Dollar Dream! Frantically reacting to getting locked in a submission, Cody sends them both stumbling back into the corner, where Dean had finally shaken off the effects of that kick to the groin, and his face. Ted starts to push back on Cody, sending him forward to give him no choice but to tap, however just as he did, Dean slaps his back making a sound that was heard throughout the entire building.

[Michael Cole]
Looks like Dean's wanting to finish this himself.

[King]
With Dean already trying to cost Ted this match once before, Ted can't be too happy that Dean's now trying to be a "partner."

[JR]
No, but if he wants to win this match he's going to have to get out of the ring and let The World Champion finish what he started.

Arguing with Dean for a second, Ted points to the now fallen Cody, proclaiming he had him, but Ambrose just smirks pointing to the corner and with his eyes tells him he's got this. Throwing up his hands nodding, "Okay" Ted exits the ring and Dean walks over to Cody, pulling him up, locking him in a tight head lock, then goes for the move that won him The World title...only for Cody to squeeze out of his grasp, fall to the mat, and jab him in the jaw with a swift uppercut. Dean stumbles back into the corner, Cody sees an opportune time as Ted had turned to tell off a fan that was booing him. With that Cody runs right at the corner, extending both arms, looking to take Ted and Dean out with clotheslines, but as he jumped off the mat to add a little extra pepper on it, Dean dives out of the way and Ted flies off the apron crashing to the floor. Before Cody had a chance to react Dean hooks his arms just as he did to Ted earlier, then takes a few steps back before dropping him with a Hook And Ladder.

[Michael Cole]
This is just not Cody's night, I thought he was about to have them both with that brilliant idea, but unfortunately hitting only one of them wasn't enough.

[King]
Dean's slowly backing into the corner, I think he's going for that knee of his!

Dean extends his hand outward, the thumb raised up, and the index out, mimicking the shape of a gun as he takes aim at his target. Waiting for Cody to get up to his hands and knees proves to take much longer, he's been abused throughout this match, and certainly this is proving to be punishment administered by the fans that voted this type of match. This without a doubt is going to give Cody a huge reason to rant next week, all until next year, but right now he's about to have The World Champion's knee drilled into his skull, so who's to say he'll even be able to remember what happened tonight? Finally his hands find placement on the canvas, he starts to rise up, very slowly, lightly. Firing away with his hand, Dean "pulls the trigger, rushing forward, right as Ted rushed into the ring meeting him half way and lifts him off his feet dropping him spine first onto Cody Rhodes' back with a huge and LITERAL spinebuster!  

[JR]
BAH GAWD! That was one hell of a spinebuster!

[King]
Dean started something when he tried to cost Ted this match, and Ted just finished it.

The fans aren't sure if they're supposed to boo or cheer, most of them find comfort in booing, though given the unexpectedness of how that spinebuster all happened, some even cheer. Dean lies across Cody's back, both of them hurting for certain, and the referee is beside himself, unsure of what the hell he's supposed to do right now. Ted looks at his former rival, and his new one, then flings Dean over onto his back, grabs Cody by his wrist, and drags him ontop of Amrbose, ordering the reluctant referee to count.

[Michael Cole]
I never thought I'd see the day when Ted would actually help Cody Rhodes!

[King]
After the way Ted dropped Dean onto Cody's back, I'm not so sure he helped all that much, Cole.

The referee looks the demanding Ted, not wanting to count, but knowing he has to...

3!!

Cody's theme sounds, but he doesn't rise to his feet to celebrate, instead the only one standing right now besides the referee, is Ted DiBiase, the technical loser of this match, but perhaps the winner of this entire situation. At his feet lie the man he'll challenge in four weeks for The World Heavyweight Championship, and the man that once got him fired. It's a sight that he can't help but smile at, as everyone else in the building boos.

[JR]
Unbelievable, Ted's certainly left his mark tonight, both gentlemen are going to feel that in the morning, and they're going to know that Ted's the one responsible.

[Michael Cole]
Ted's back, he's more focused than ever, and he's ready to reclaim what he feels was stolen from him. Do you think we'll see a similar sight as Final Stand goes off the air?

[King]
Anything's possible, and right now, I'd say his chances are pretty good, Dean tried to cost him this match, but in the end, Ted's the one that actually did cost Dean the match.

The referee had foolishly retrieved the World title to give it back to Dean who is still laid out, but Ted opts to take it for himself. He gazes at it, seeing his future perhaps flash through the reflection off the World Heavyweight Championship. A smile crosses his face, and he raises the belt high into the air much to the dismay of the Canadian fans.

XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 UPtA0

[Michael Cole]
Stephanie ordered a no contact clause, but technically that doesn't apply to matches that they're both apart of, so I'm sure she won't at all be happy about their exploitation of a loophole I'm sure she will have something to say about.

[JR]
They were supposed to be partners, but in the end, they both ended up being more like Cody's unofficial tag-team partners.

[King]
I don't think any of expected the night to end like this, but Ted beat Dean at his own game, just like he might beat him for The World Heavyweight Championship that's in his hand right now.

Proudly displaying the title that he hopes to take back at Final Stand, Ted stands tall over both Cody and Dean until the broadcast officially goes off the air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14   XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Breakdown : 2/28/14 - 3/7/14
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2