Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15

Go down 
+10
T-Roll
KingWolf
Stunner
TGetz
imagohard2nite
P1
Jimmy
Zack
TheFilthParade
Kyle
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15   XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 4:31 pm

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Breakd
XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 ZDMyD1w

Live from:
Barclays Center
Brooklyn, New York

Deadline Time: 4:30 p.m. EST / 9:30 p.m. GMT

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 QuHL5a2XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 KfTvJZ7

These two former World champs have been missing in action and what a way to make a return than to prove to the other that you were the better champ?

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 CQdpFdNXWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 YMaYJ5E
Breeze considers himself one of, sorry...THE best looking man on the roster while Bryan has been compared to a goat. Will insecurities over cockiness play a bigger role in this clash?

Tables Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 PeeD3jKXWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Ls4sBIT
A rematch from their explosive battle for the United States championship grants Young the opportunity to seek closure before moving on to bigger and better things.

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 QRlU7esXWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 1uQYwfd
These two men have left their mark in Japan in their respective divisions as solo competitors and as part of groups. This match may go a long way to deciding who will make the bigger splash in the States.

Triple Threat Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 D8zHwgTXWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 EigfVbeXWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 HRDQG6I
Never short on words or confidence are any of these men, but who will prevail when it's time to put the mic down and raise your fists?

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 PpP9HJr XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 DBCn3eD
The last time he was around, Young showed the XWL Universe he likes to have fun. Tonight, he takes on the man who seemingly wants everyone to give him fellatio, "The One" Adam Cole.

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 W4jdHsJXWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 VXLP2dQ
Here are two men who are legends in the business who paved the way for many of the superstars competing in the company today and who are out to prove that they still have a lot left to give.

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 CKsXVLMXWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 C1IXoSL
Woods has made his impressive academic performance known, but tonight he and the XWL Universe are unaware of his opponent. Who will step up to take on the Quest for Gold winner... Xavier Woods?

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 MF1t4apXWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 SvBAJlY
Look out! The Usos aren't the only athletically gifted brothers in town and tonight Jey will need to defend his spot against one-half of the brash Young Bucks.

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 BnnHMWjXWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Di2CgXi
Power is the name of the game here in a match that features two of the strongest men in the company.

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 JXo4QvjXWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 JBNOYIz
Another clash between two former world champs pits men who used their savvy and wit to seize any opportunity they saw  at any cost.

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 GCE1Z1bXWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 I3SWVws
How will Kingston handle an opponent who is twice his size but nearly just as athletic as he is?

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 YcEs6mzXWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 U3KE1eU
Rollins will be out to show Jimmy that letting go of your brothers is the best way to make a name for yourself in XWL.

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 F65XGrqXWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 W4IQcmz
Batista's most memorable moment is shedding a couple of tears when a cash-in didn't go his way. Swagger will offer a helpful reminder that real Americans don't cry.

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 LESENojXWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 B2sRC1X
Both men claim they can knock you out with one blow. Who will be the first to end up on their back seeing stars?

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Usgf6VkXWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 TYelG0x
McIntyre has tried time and time again to make some noise in this company but always seemed to fall short. Tonight Stone Cold once again finds himself in a position where he's fighting off a young, hungry competitor trying to make a career off his name.

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Unitedstatestitle

United States Championship Extreme Rules Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 79wfPGcXWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 CPG5ID6XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 HPl3eGR
XWL keeping true to their word with this huge match. The United States Championship is on the line in this Triple Threat match, not only is it a triple threat match...It's a going to be competed under extreme rules! It's a chance for Tyson Tomko to show he still has what it takes after his Intercontinental Championship run. Will Dolph finally get to where he's always wanted to be? Or will Karl Anderson once again dominate his opponents?

Main Event to be announced!

Last edited by Kyle on Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15   XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 4:38 pm

After many months of waiting the XWL Cameras are finally back rolling for the Season Premiere of XWL Breakdown!

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Wwe-smackdown-pyro-o

Without warning Pyro shoots all across the stage as the Breakdown theme blasts around the packed Arena. Not a single member of the audience is sitting down, as they are all on their feet cheering in excitement for the new era of XWL. The camera pans around the arena showing fans of various superstars, Signs for the likes of Eric Young, and even the World Heavyweight Champion Chris Jericho. It's clear the fans cannot wait to see what is in store for them as the Breakdown theme dies down and the cameras cut to ringside to the usual Breakdown announce team of Jim Ross, Michael Cole and Jerry "The King" Lawler!

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 4026%20-%20glasses%20hat%20jerry_lawler%20jim_ross%20michael_cole%20suit%20wwe

[Jim Ross]
Welcome to the Season Premier of Breakdown! After months of waiting XWL is back! And trust me folks, We are back with a packed show for you tonight!

[Michael Cole]
I can't tell you how glad I am that Breakdown is back...It's just a shame I have to still sit here with you two!

[Jerry Lawler]
It's good to see the time off didn't change you,Cole but unfortunately for you tonight isn't about you. Tonight is about every superstar back there, getting a chance to prove themselves and you can see how excited the XWL Universe that Breakdown is back!

[Jim Ross]
I can't blame them, Jerry! I've been waiting for this show since the moment it was announced on XWL.com that XWL would be on hiatus! We're getting straight into actio...

It's Stephanie McMahon! The Theme of the Breakdown General Manage hits across the arena, to a surprisingly great reaction!

[Jim Ross]
I was going to say we're getting straight into the action but it looks like the Breakdown General Manager wants to kick off the new Era of Breakdown herself!

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 ZSliYw0

Stephanie McMahon walks out onto the stage with a huge smile across her face, She appears to be just as excited as the XWL Universe about tonight. Fans cheer for Stephanie despite her actions before the hiatus. Stephanie even slaps hands with fans on her way down to the ring.

[Jim Ross]
Stephanie seems unusually happy tonight...

[Michael Cole]
Why wouldn't she be happy? Breakdown is finally back...and it's all thanks to her!

Whilst the announcers was busy with their usual arguments, Steph has now made her way into the ring, she takes a few moments to soak the applause from the XWL Universe

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 OjyLaxo

[Stephanie McMahon]
I can't put into words how excited I am for tonight! XWL Breakdown is back! This is the Season Premier...this is the NEW Era of XWL! We're going to be even stronger than before, We're going to be even more entertaining than before and I can guarantee that each and every superstar back there is going to better than they were before! Tonight is a chance for each and everyone of them to prove themselves. Tonight, I'm keeping a close eye on every superstar that steps through that curtain. Title opportunity are anybodies to take, to prove they deserve that opportunity!

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 BbDGfth

[Stephanie McMahon]
As you all may know, as announced on XWL.com Sheamus had to vacate the Intercontinental Championship... Whilst Sheamus was a great champion and clearly had a bright future ahead of him...It leave the door open for somebody else. It leaves it open to every member of the XWL Roster to show me, and to show all of you that they deserve a chance at a title with the prestigious of the Intercontinental Championship. Tonight, The United States Champion Karl Anderson will compete in a Triple Threat Match! What a great chance for Dolph Ziggler and Tyson Tomko! On the first night of the new Era of XWL they could score a victory over the United States Champion! That would go a long way in any possible title match for either of those men.

The XWL Universe lets out a huge cheer for the announcement of the Triple Threat that is bound to be an highly competitive match

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 VqMmU6u

[Stephanie McMahon]
But wait...There's more! Chris Jericho... I haven't forgot about you. Chris Jericho won the World Heavyweight Championship inside a brutal Elimination Chamber! He outlasted 5 other men to once again capture the Heavyweight Championship!  Tonight, I needed a special way to treat all of you, I need something special to kick off the new Era of XWL! And I couldn't think of anything more special...Than a World Heavyweight Championship match! That's right...Tonight in this very ring Chris Jericho will defend his World Championship!

Once again the XWL Universe let out a huge cheer, knowing they're in store for a huge match up...But then they settle down to hear just who Jericho will defend against.

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 HwrH4r5

[Stephanie McMahon]
After thinking long and hard about who should get such a huge opportunity, I realised just a normal match isn't special enough for such an occasion...It needed to be bigger....That's why tonight it will  be a Triple Threat...Falls count anywhere match! Chris Jericho will defend against "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles! And a Former World Champion...."The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels!

[Jerry Lawler]
Wow! What a huge Main Event!

Asif the XWL Universe wasn't excited enough....This announcement has them jumping up on the spot in excitement. They cannot wait for the huge main event!

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 7wwMOGE

[Stephanie McMahon]
We have much much more in store for you tonight, folks! Not only do you get two huge main event matches....You get to see the future of XWL in this very ring! I've never seen a superstar with a future this bright! He's already one of the biggest superstars in this company...and he's only just begun! Ladies and Gentlemen, join me in welcoming....SETH ROLLINS!

As the theme of Seth Rollins hits across the arena, the crowds cheers and excitement turns sour, as the cheers are replaced with Boo's. Seth walks out from behind the curtain with a huge smile on his face, dressed in a black suit. The "New" Seth Rollins walks down the ramp,holding his arms out wide getting as much attention as he possibly can. Seth enters the ring, as Stephanie applauds from middle of the ring. Seth receives a hug from Steph as he walks into centre of the ring. Steph once again applauds Seth with a huge smile on her face. She hands the microphone to Seth and exits the ring, leaving Seth to have his own moment on the Season Premiere.

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Zw6mrZC

[Seth Rollins]
Thank you,Steph for such a warm introduction. It's funny because I look out into the XWL Universe and I can tell that you think the last time you saw me defines me, that it defines the rest of my career. Let me just set the record straight right now, Chris Jericho simply got lucky, he caught me off guard and took advantage of a defenceless man. I guarantee that if it wasn't for the viscous attack by Chris Jericho and biased officiating I would be standing here right now with the World Heavyweight Championship around my waist. I deserve that World Championship!

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Grhp8Cg

[Seth Rollins]
But I'm not going to let that get to me, It's a known fact. I know it, Chris Jericho knows it and Stephanie McMahon knows it.... Now you're asking yourself why I'm not in the World Championship match tonight, and it's simple...because I don't need to be in a triple threat match, my time will come and I'll get a shot at the World Championship one on one....the way I deserve it. You all heard it, Stephanie McMahon said I am the future of this business. Kane couldn't see that, Drew McIntyre couldn't see that, Randy Orton couldn't and John Cena sure as hell couldn't. Cena though that The Authority was about him...But it was always about ME. John Cena didn't realise he was just a pawn in MY game. He was just part of the plan. Cena wanted to get against that plan, he wanted to make it about him...So That's why I took it upon myself to kick him out of The Authority.  

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 XFWMotW

[Seth Rollins]
But tonight, tonight isn't about John Cena. Tonight, I'm going to make an example out of Jimmy Uso. I'm going to stomp his head into this mat for one reason...To send a message.  A message to everybody on the XWL Roster. Months ago I made a promise, I told you all, I told everybody back there that this is a new Seth Rollins. I'm not the same Seth Rollins that you all loved, I'm not the same Seth Rollins who should have become Intercontinental Champion. I'm a BETTER Seth Rollins, and now...It's finally time to show that. Not a single member of the XWL Roster is safe, Not a single one has the potential I do. Tonight, AJ Styles, Chris Jericho and Shawn Michaels might be in the World Heavyweight Championship match...but none of them are at my level. It doesn't matter which of them ends the night with the World Championship...because at some point....They're going to have to deal with me.

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 AO7DUil

[Seth Rollins]
Whatever I do, whatever match I'm in...each and every single one of you sit there and watch. You don't want to admit it, but tonight...You paid to see me. Because Seth Rollins....is what's best for business.

A huge smile remains on Seth Rollins' face, as he drops the microphone and holds his arms out wide turning around absorbing the detest from the XWL Universe.  

The XWL Season Premiere continues...

Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15   XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 9:09 pm

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 FNQz10s

We're back live on XWL Breakdown after a short commercial break advertising the newest video game to hit the shelves, XWL 2K15, to a shot of XWL's resident showoff, Dolph Ziggler, who is clearly focused on his title opportunity later on this evening.

[Dolph Ziggler]
...Really? That's who Stephanie McMahon thinks is the future of XWL? The guy who stabbed his two best friends in the back to go be The Corporate Kiss-Ass!?

Dolph lets out a soft sigh, shaking his head at what has just transpired before his eyes moments ago.

[Dolph Ziggler]
Surprised Steph just didn't give him the damn title...I mean, clearly she thinks he's deserving of it with all the garbage that just spewed out of their mouths. Makes me so damn sick!

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 FIwtTDO

Clearly frustrated with Stephanie singing the praises of the "Future of XWL", the former World Heavyweight Champion and possibly future United States Champion slams his hand on the equipment trunk next to him, combing his hands through his bleach-blonde hair, beginning to shout out loud.

[Dolph Ziggler]
Just when the hell is it going to be my turn, huh!? The hell do I have to do to...

[???]
Baby!

[Dolph Ziggler]
Hm?

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 RmDWRlp

The camera pans slightly to reveal Dolph's current valet and girlfriend, the lovely Summer Rae, dressed in a curve-hugging little black dress and black high heels. Ziggler lets out a wolf whistle, causing his sultry sweetheart to giggle softly. Summer leans down before cupping his chin in her left hand, bringing his head up to peck his lips.

[Dolph Ziggler]
Hey, babe. 'Sup?

[Summer Rae]
What's up is you yelling so loud...I know you like to show off, babe, but you don't have to show off the pipes. Save it for the ring when you're yelling about just how damn good you are.

[Dolph Ziggler]
Aaaaaand just how damn good am I?

[Summer Rae]
You're the best. Forget Punk, forget Jericho, 'cause Dolph Ziggler's the true best...in the wooooooorld.

With a soft laugh, Summer's arms hook around Dolph's neck, plopping down in his lap with her bottom lip hooked between her own teeth. Dolph's arms wrap around her hips to keep her from falling from his lap, pressing a passionate kiss to her lips that sends the crowd into a raucous of whistles and cheers. In the middle of their heated liplock, the feed cuts out before, suddenly...

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 OcfJHvf

[???]
You have nothing to fear.

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 S5kzXmF

[???]
Fear me....

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 3qrmGQA

[???]
You have nothing to fear.

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 WKdzTbb

[???]
Hush, lil' baby, don't say a word. Papa's gonna buy you a mockingbird...

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 D3kKgZj

[???]
Run...lil' lamb...run.

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 ZZqfSf6

[Dolph Ziggler]
...Karl's gonna find out tonight that it's just too damn bad...

[Summer Rae]
That we're too...damn...good.

Summer smirks into Dolph's lips before giving him another passionate liplock, the pair of blonde lovers clearly playing tonsil hockey as XWL cuts to a commercial...wait, what do you mean there was a shit-ton of eyes? Huh? Nonsense...
Back to top Go down
Jimmy
Mid Card
Jimmy

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15   XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 11:08 pm

I dont have the one yet, give me lime a come weeks to a month I'll have it, but I don't think I could get these matches done if me and my opponents have different consoles.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15   XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 11:10 pm

Jimmy wrote:
I dont have the one yet,  give me lime a come weeks to a month I'll have it, but I don't think I could get these matches done if me and my opponents have different consoles.

And you didn't tell any of the admins this...why?

In that case, Adam Cole will now be going one-on-one with Darren Young.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy
Mid Card
Jimmy

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15   XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 11:47 pm

I figured you guys were only booking matches foe people who commented on the thread about having Xbox One & 2k15. Didn't know I had to tell you I didn't.
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15   XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 2:38 am

A voice is heard

???
And thus marks the beginning of the end....

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 JoKGYl

The lights go pitch black..

The crowd lets out a cheer as Bray Wyatt slowly walks out to the stage

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Normal_SD_793_Photo_131-2720980458

King
Look!! It’s Bray Wyatt!! The Eater of Worlds is back!!

Cole
Well during XWL’s break a WWC.com Exclusive video showed Bray Wyatt letting go of Erick Rowan and Luke Harper. Thus ending The Wyatt Family. The question now is can Bray Wyatt still find success without Harper and Rowan having his back?

King
Well knowing Bray Wyatt, I doubt that letting his brothers free will stop him from achieving greatness here in XWL. After all it was his choice to let them go, so I can only imagine that he had a good reason for doing so!!

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Normal_SD_793_Photo_132-992447568

Wyatt sits down in his signature rocking chair, mic in hand. He rocks back and forth before raising the mic to speak.

Bray Wyatt
Erick Rowan.. Luke Harper.. My brothers.. MY FLESH AND BLOOD… I have saved you from the demons of this world.. I have saved you from yourselves.. And I have sent you out into the world of those who, before I saved you, wouldn't think twice before having you put down, those whose fate is now in YOUR HANDS, just like the world is in mine!… Yet I am still here, still standing before you all, as strong as I have ever been. And although there may not be anyone to my left or anyone on my right... I am not alone… I am never alone..

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Normal_SD_793_Photo_133-1277213894

Bray Wyatt
Sister Abigail has spoken to me, she has told me what is, what isn’t, and what will one day come to be. I have looked, I have seen, I have opened my eyes, I have raised my head, I am awake.. I have plunged my hands into the all knowing waters and out of it I have pulled… A message.. A message for all of you…

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Normal_SD_793_Photo_134-3527682405

Bray Wyatt
A message that this company, no this industry, no this nation… No.. This world so desperately needs to hear….But before I speak to you all, before I let you in on the secrets that you aren’t supposed to hear, I ask you first to do something for me.... I ask you to listen, but not with your ears, I ask you to see, but not with your eyes, I ask you to feel, but not with your hands, I ask you to follow, but not with your feet.. Let yourselves out of your clouded realities and HEAR my words, SEE my words, FEEL my words, FOLLOW my words… Do you want to see something.. Really scary???

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Normal_SD_793_Photo_135-2772638195

Bray Wyatt
You are all living in shadows which were cast by greed and created by those who refuse to give up their one golden seat. Which could be divided up so that thousands can sit. They'd rather sit there and watch the world burn, then put out the flames at the risk of having to stand. You were all given a script to follow from birth to death, a script created by wolves and made for sheep. Yet you follow. You follow because it’s the only thing that you know how to do. You don’t know how to lead yourselves. You never knew how to lead yourselves. And why? Because the wolves don’t allow it. They don’t want it. They want you to have to be led, but only by them, and if you don’t conform to their ways, if you don’t follow their step by step rulebook to “happiness”.. Well they’ll either make you follow, or they’ll make you pay..

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Normal_SD_793_Photo_136-1011501129

Bray Wyatt
But there are those who even the most powerful of wolves can’t hold back. There are those who are just as strong as they are, just as smart as they are, just as driven as they are. You see, the wolves power comes from greed, they will do whatever it takes to fatten their back right pocket. And greed my children, is a very powerful thing. But I hold the key, and I have the ability to fight so that the key doesn't become lost or forgotten. What is the key you might ask? Well it's the one thing that can overpower their greed, the one thing that will lead you all down the road to my kingdom... The truth.  I broke free of the shadows and I saw this world for what it truly is. And now I’m here to share it with you.

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Normal_SD_793_Photo_137-1263368415

Bray Wyatt
I’ve been fighting my whole life, I came into this world kicking, screaming, and covered with blood and I’m not afraid to go out the same way. I’m not afraid to fight, I’m not afraid to die for what I believe in, and that scares the wolves. So they threaten me with war...Yet I’m not afraid of their war. They cling to war, they worship war, they crave war, they love war, and they spoil in the profits of it. But what happens when they find themselves in a war that they simply cannot win? What happens when they find themselves face to face with Bray Wyatt and realize…. It’s over..

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Normal_SD_793_Photo_138-3690095950

Bray Wyatt
Wake up.. It’s time for you all to wake up. Open your eyes, walk upright, lift up your heads from the distractions that the wolves put in front of you. I phones, I pads, I, I, I.. This world isn’t about "I", it’s about "us", it's about "we"!! Walk upright and see the world for what it truly is… Before it’s too late. This world is becoming weaker and weaker day by day, the earth is crumbling beneath your feet and yet you do nothing about it!! Who do you think will fix it if not you? The powers that be? The world leaders? The wolves? Well I'm going to let you in on a little secret… The destruction of this world profits those who you think are here to protect you.. And they won’t realize until it’s too late what they have done. They won’t stop the seas from turning red and they sure won’t be able to save you from mother nature’s fiery revenge. They aren’t here to protect you. They are here to use you just like a puppeteer uses his puppet. And you let them. Sure, you whisper to one another, you wonder… But that is all. You refuse to DO something about it because of fear.. A fear that you were given from birth by the wolves, a fear that keeps you in line, that keeps you underneath their thumb so that they can squash you at a moments notice!!!

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Normal_SD_793_Photo_139-2901759448

Bray Wyatt
I do not live in fear. The wolves buy and sell fear but I am above fear. I have defeated fear. And now I am here to show you all how to do the same. But in order to do so, in order for me to be heard, I must defeat each and every obstacle in my path to prove that I am the truth, and to get into the spotlight. A spotlight that I will not use for it’s riches like others, but rather for it’s voice. I plan on standing at the peak of the mountain and shouting at the top of my lungs. I wish to be heard. And I will be.

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Normal_SD_793_Photo_140-2590538683

Bray Wyatt
I don’t fear the war that is coming my way.. I don’t fear the wolves, I don’t fear what this world is becoming, although I do fear for it. I fear for each and every one of you, yet I still stand here with hope. For through this world's corruption there are those who slipped through the cracks. Those who refused to conform to the greed, to the hunger. Those who are not afraid to stand up and fight to rid this world of that which is deemed “right”. Those who are not afraid to say that which needs to be said regardless of how unpopular their opinions may have been made out to be. Those whom I seek, those who would benefit by following me.. By following the buzzards.. Following not to create an army, but to create change… There’s no dotted line that you need to sign, no hidden agenda.. I don’t have followers, I only have brothers and sisters all in the name of cause..

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Normal_SD_793_Photo_141-3983493933

Bray Wyatt
So I ask each and every one of you… Who are you? Are you the man who sits around waiting, praying, yearning but never doing? Or are you the man who sees that which isn’t right and fixes it? If you are the latter then I ask you, are you not tired of feeling unwanted? Are you not tired of being stepped on? Are you not tired of being neglected? Well if you are then today is your day, for today is the day that Bray Wyatt has chosen to change this world, today is the day that Bray Wyatt looks the wolves in the eyes and says “I DO NOT FEAR YOU”, today is the day that the oceans freeze over and the mountains turn to dust… Today is the day that all of the outcasts, all of the rejects, all of the outsiders, and all of the agents of change stand up with me and say in unison… WE’RE HERE!!! Brothers, sisters, stand up and join me!! Stand up and I promise you that I will protect you from the wolves. Stand up proudly with nothing to fear. Stand up and say it with me!!... WE’RE HERE!!!! WE’RE HERE!! WE’RE HERE!!!

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Normal_SD_793_Photo_142-1952848535

Bray Wyatt
Follow… The Buzzards….

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Normal_SD_793_Photo_143-56699393

Bray Wyatt
Or become their prey…

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Normal_SD_793_Photo_144-2634399650

The crowd lets out a loud cheer as Bray Wyatt kneels in the middle of the ring for all to see. A "We're Here" chant can be heard.

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Normal_SD_793_Photo_145-3926036276

Wyatt begins to laugh to himself

Bray Wyatt
SAFETY IS JUST A DISGUISE, BUT NO ONE CAN HIDE THEMSELVES FROM ME!!

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 YGkdLQ

We head to a commercial break.

Last edited by The P1 on Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:02 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: re: breakdown   XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 1:51 pm

The arena goes dark as a video begins to show on the titantron.

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXxV_Wave8Rq3_drEhZepeB9_IY5Lzu011upAN77-vuTlphYPj

A picture of a graveyard is shown on the titantron. the video slowly makes its way through the rows of tombstones with countless names of lost souls, until it stops and turns to a certain tombstone, whose grave has been dug, and coffin seems to have been taken. The tombstone reads "Aint no grave can hold my body down." As the camera begins to move up a group oh hooded figures begin to show, carrying the coffin witch was in the empty grave. The camera begins to follow the group of druids through the graveyard staying far enough back not to be seen. The group of hooded figures proceed to go into the forest then sight of them becomes lost.

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQ8bFX3gu0SCeDmeDUq0rWR50gI5XTW4IY6Rm7KQ71q81RTVRY0g

The camera hesitates but then proceeds to go into the woods, quickly realizing they have lost track of the hooded figures they begin to panic and start to quickly walk, then jog, and eventually run from the sounds of the woods, before seeing a light. they stop for a moment before proceeding to slowly walk towards the light at the edge of the wood. The camera then enters a creared circle in the middle of the woods with 5 hooded figures speaking in some foreign language.

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Z

As the camera begins to slowly move closer the 5 figures look up at the person behind the camera and he stops immediately. A few moments pass before one of the hooded figures step up.

Brick by fiery brick he built the devils house...and yet you...your society still wants to deny him of his rightful place on his throne...soon...soon darkness will consume you...all of you...and it will allow you to see the truth...the truth that all you need...for there is no hope, for when he returns you will no longer be safe...you cant run from it...you cant hide from it... there is no escape...one by one... you will fall...for he is your judge...your jury... and your executioner.

Last edited by imagohard2nite on Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TGetz
Jobber
TGetz

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15   XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 8:35 pm

My opponent doesn't have Xbox One, I added him onto my friends list and saw that his "Last Seen Playing" was WWE 2k15 for 360 and then I compared our games and he doesn't have a single Xbox One game telling me he doesn't have the one. Am I able to get a new opponent or do I win by default? How is this going to work?
Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15   XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 2:24 am

As Breakdown continues the cameras are rolling in the arena as the theme of the Bullet Club starts to play through the PA system as the crowd jump on to their feet in anticipation of their arrival

When the group consisting of AJ Styles and Karl Anderson walk out onto the stage the crowd are mixed, turn between those of which who clearly enjoy the Bullet Club's antics and boos those who haven't been won over so easily and are unforgiving of Bullet Clubs actions. But still nonetheless the group slowly start to make their way down to the ring

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 ZJlix9x

Jim Ross
And here they are the self confessed most dominant group in wrestling today! And they're still a man short.

Jerry "The King" Lawler
It's not just Devitt that's missing either, because now Madison Eagles is out of the picture. Following Management's decision to remove the Diva's Division Madison Eagles decided to pack her bags and go else where, that has to impact the Bullet Club.

Michael Cole
First it was four, and now they're down to two. It's a new day in a new look XWL, and perhaps this could mean a new beginning for the Bullet Club as well.

As Bullet Club make their way down the ramp, Karl Anderson stands behind AJ as he waves a black flag with Bullet Club's logo over their heads

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 GMxN9qT

Jim Ross
Karl Anderson, the new United States champion and AJ Styles whose problems with Eric Young have been well documented. You can't deny that thing were certainly looking up for those two before XWL went off the air, surely you would have to presume that this group will still be just as powerful as before, and that could very well be tonight because as we learned earlier on from General Manager Stephanie McMahon, AJ Styles will be in tonight's main event against Shawn Michaels and Chris Jericho in a Triple Threat match for the XWL World Heavyweight championship. What a way to kick off 2015 here in XWL.

Michael Cole
You can say that again, JR. I can't think of a better way to kick off a new era in XWL than this. We could be crowning a new champion tonight. I don't think anybody thought they could be seeing that happen when they arrived in the arena tonight. And we haven't even mention Karl Anderson defending his United States championship in another Triple Threat match against Ziggler and Tomko. Both championships are on the line tonight and these two have everything to lose, and everything to gain.

Upon reaching ringside the cameraman closes up onto AJ Styles and as he walks past he "Too Sweets" the camera, then Anderson places the flag down outside the ring as the #BizCliz make their way into the ring

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Inot5g1

Jerry "The King" Lawler
Oh did you just see that? That was too sweet!

Michael Cole
They're crass, they beat to their own drum, the Bullet Club truly are some of the most despicable men in XWL today..

Jim Ross
But some these people can't get enough of them, it's almost if these fans actually like drinking beers, using profanity and ticking people off. It's like they say, they're just a bunch of Good Brothers.

Michael Cole
Oh, please. These two are just a group of no good thugs, and for some reason some of these fans can't get enough of them.

With Bullet Club now in the ring and Anderson having a microphone in his possession their music fades out as he begins to address the XWL fans

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 EoGVt45

[[Karl Anderson]]
Everybody knows that if you want to kick some life back into the old wrestling show then there's only one thing you need to do and that's pick up the phone and say Operator, find me the only men in professional wrestling today to have conquered Japan. Find me the two that sells more merchandise and made more towns than anybody else combined, find me the two guys of guys that does what they want, where they want and to whoever they want, but most importantly find me a bunch of Good Brothers. Operator, put me through to the Bullet Club!

Upon saying that Anderson turns to AJ as they Too Sweet each other

Jerry "The King" Lawler
See, they're just a couple of Good Brothers, they're not bad guys. How can't you love these guys Cole.

As the two finish Too Sweeting each other, Machine Gun turns his focus back to what he was saying

[[Karl Anderson]]
So with that said, case of beers on ice in the back and whole lot of zero's on our contracts the new era of XWL is ready to begin, because Brooklyn, the Bullet Club is back!

Upon saying that the section of the crowd that was very much pro-Bullet Club cheers once more for Anderson and Styles

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 H8eBLMf

[[Karl Anderson]]
Which that means the Bullet Club yet again get to rule to roost yet again and now that the Bullet Club has their championship gold back, it's just became a whole lot easier, and if any of the Superstars in the back have anything to say about it we're not hard to find. You remember Drew McIntyre don't you? He thought he could take it to us. Look where that lead him, nowhere. And what about Randy Orton? He thought he could mess with the Bullet Club one time didn't he, and that lead to him getting the beating of a life time delivered from your friends at the Bullet Club. Whether you're Eric Young and his super friends, or whether you're Roman Reigns and you just want a chance to getting back what the Bullet Club took from you or whoever else you might be we're not making it hard to find us so just come on down and try to make a name for yourselves and just see what happens.

Anderson and AJ turn their attention to the ramp as they wait to see if anybody might want to confront them as they shout off microphone up the ramp, however after a few seconds nobody comes out so Anderson turns to AJ

[[Karl Anderson]]
You know what AJ, I don't think anybody has the balls to step up against us, I guess they're just scared of us. Hell I wouldn't want to mess with us, look at us for gods sake, we're the Bullet Club. I wouldn't want to mess with us, look at all of the other Superstar who have tried. It's not that hard to figure out, we're the Bullet Club and that means we can do whatever we want to do, we're not like your corporate drones doing whatever they're told to do. Who wants to do that? We play by our own rules, and we've only got one. There are none.

Machine Gun and AJ Too Sweet each other again clearly finding humour in what they've just said, then Anderson turns his attention back to the fans

[[Karl Anderson]]
So in case you didn't already know, we're kind of a big deal around here. My name is the Machine Gun, Karl Anderson, and before the head office decided they wanted a fall vacation I defeated Drew McIntyre for the vacated XWL United States championship, and tonight I will be defending the United States championship in a Triple Threat match against the Showoff Dolph Ziggler and The Problem Solver Tyson Tomko.

[[Karl Anderson]]
And just like so many others that came before them, just like all of the names I just mentioned, they will find out tonight why the Bullet Club runs shit around here...

[[Karl Anderson]]
The man to my left is a man who needs no introduction he is a former XWL 15 champion, and soon to be the man who finally rid this place of Eric Young once and for all, and tonight he is the man that will become the brand new XWL Heavyweight Champion of the World, the Phenomenal One, A...J... Styles!

AJ Too Sweets his brother once more before grabbing the mic and addressing the fans.

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 ZZSixqe

(AJ Styles)
Thanks for the sweet introduction my brother. It really does have a nice ring to it doesn't it. XWL World Heavyweight Champion "The Phenomenal One" AJ Styles.

The crowd seems to be split on whether to cheer or boo AJ. It seems to be a 50/50 split with the slight edge going to the fans who are booing AJ.

(AJ Styles)
Well I don't give a damn if you people like the sound of that or not, the fact is you all better get used to referring to me as the XWL Heavyweight Champion of the world, because after tonight's main event is all said and done, that's exactly what I'll be, the XWL World Heavyweight Champion. I respect the hell out of Jericho and HBK, but respect goes out the window when it's all on the line gentlemen. I will do WHATEVER it takes to walk out of this shit hole known as Brooklyn, as the new XWL World Heavyweight Champion. That title is coming home to the Bullet Club where it belongs.

(AJ Styles)
The Bullet Club RUN this show, we've proven that for months now. Look at all the people who have tried to get in our way, who have tried to stop us and who have tried to make a name for themselves at our expense. You wanna know what all those guys have in common? They all tried to take us down, and they all failed.......

(AJ Styles)
People just need to accept the fact that the Bullet Club is simply the best thing going in pro wrestling. We sell out shows WORLD WIDE! Everywhere we go Japan, Korea, England, Scotland, Italy, Spain, Brazil, Russia, it doesn't freaking matter, the place is always filled to the brim with fans. Real fans, PRO WRESTLING FANS! The Bullet Club Army seems to exist everywhere on this freaking planet except for the United States Of America. I'm sorry people, I'm sorry me and K.A. don't come out here every week wearing suits and ties just to blow smoke up your asses. That's what the McMahon's do to you guys every week and you seem to just eat it all up. You people literally feed them money for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. You buy their merch, you pay for there food, there drinks, you buy there PPV's, just for watching the damn show you're paying them money. Don't try and feed me the bullshit that it's on free TV, VIEWERS is where they make there money every week people.

(AJ Styles)
The McMahon's are evil, controlling, greedy bastards and it's no secret that we hate those pricks. All of em, Steph, Shane (wherever the hell he is these days), Hunter, and Vince. The Bullet Club has no association with those corporate scum bags and we never will. But here's the thing, here's the thing that pisses me off... We come here to basically take over this company, which might I add we've been pretty successful in doing, but you people still boo us. You people still don't like us. In case you haven't heard, YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS PEOPLE! I see all the smarks on Facebook and Twitter bitching to no end about wanting a shift of power in this place, wanting the McMahon's gone for good. Well that's never gonna happen if you keep lining there pockets with your money every second of every single day is it? No it fucking ain't...

(AJ Styles)
Here's some free advice from the "Phenomenal One" to all you stupid, stupid people. If you want change, if you want those fucking slimeballs out, STOP BUYING THERE MERCH! Stop buying there little cash cow John Cena's t shirts and baseball caps. Stop spending $40 on some fake plastic bullshit toys made in China. Stop buying anything with an XWL tag on it and start getting behind the right people America. Start getting behind the "Good Brothers", start getting behind the Bullet Club, because you all know just how REAAAAAAALLLLL we are. We don't sell any of our merch on ShopXWL.Com, you can go to BCArmy.com to buy all the official Bullet Club merchandise and start sending a message to these corporate jackasses that the BC Army is unstoppable. All the profits go straight to official "Club Business", right brother?

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 2TPHKAH

AJ and K.A. share a little laugh before AJ continues speaking.

(AJ Styles)
For example, Eric Young's funeral. Only problem is the fact that we don't have a body to bury. The last time we seen that piece of trailer park trash Eric Young was when I destroyed him in front of all you people. Who knows where he went, who knows if we'll ever see him again. Maybe he took time off to go film his crappy Discovery Channel show "Off The Hook". Maybe he's locked up in a mental institution where he belongs. Maybe he just took his ball and went home because he knows the fight he was fighting was unwinable. I don't know and I quite honestly don't give damn, but I heard a little rumor that he may be showing up here tonight. So let me say this right here right now Eric. If you step foot in this ring tonight, I WILL hurt you. I will hurt you one hundred times worse then last time. I will END YOU ERIC, so take my advice and stay wherever you are. Don't comeback Eric, it'll be the LAST mistake you ever make in pro wrestling.

Anderson and AJ turn to one another and Too Sweet with a smile on their faces, however the lights cut out submerging the Bullet Club and the rest of the arena in a sea of darkness.

Michael Cole
Ha! See, not everyone is a fan of the Bullet Club. The lighting crew have had enough of their shenanigans!

Jerry "The King" Lawler
I'm pretty sure it's just a technical difficulty, Cole...

Jim Ross
We're sorry for the inconvenience folks and we will try to bring the power back on as quickly as possible and resume with the scheduled programming.

The fans begin to boo at the fact that the Bullet Club have been cut short mid promo, despite some of the words AJ Styles had to say, the fans in the arena, just the like the fans around the World still seem to be Pro-Bullet Club. Brief sightings of Anderson and Styles can be made out due to the flashes from the cameras of fans, the Bullet Club seem to be as confused as everyone else.

Jerry "The King" Lawler
What?!

Michael Cole
It can't be...

A huge roar of cheers come from the crowd as Prince Devitt's theme begins to play through the speakers, every persons attention inside the arena is drawn directly to the stage, hoping to catch a glimpse of the man who they have not seen inside an XWL ring for months. The flashes from the cameras become brighter and more frequent due to people trying to capture this moment but they briefly illuminate the members of the Bullet Club in the ring who look as surprised as anyone else, they're leaning over the ropes nearest to the stage in anticipation of their returning member.

Jerry "The King" Lawler
This place has just come unglued!

Michael Cole
Over what? A man who has been in and out of this company more times than I can count?

Jerry "The King" Lawler
How about the man who was a marquee name in Japan? Who sold out countless arenas and is one of the biggest talents in the industry right now?

Michael Cole
This isn't Japan, King! This is XWL, this is the big leagues!

Jim Ross
Ladies and Gentlemen we haven't seen Prince Devitt in XWL for some months now, it was reported a while back that he was struggling with some visa issues which meant he was without a legal visa meaning he unable to continue working in the United States.

The music continues to play, the anticipation grows but as the seconds turn into minutes, there is still no sign of Prince Devitt. The crowd start to think they've been had, conned into believing something that is untrue, time continues to tick by and there is no sign of Devitt to be seen and this causes loud boos to come from the audience, not only them but Anderson and Styles don't seem to appreciate the clear disrespect that somebody in the back is showing for their missing member.

Michael Cole
Ha! See, Prince Devitt isn't coming back to XWL for the 1000th time. It's about time the World just got over it already.

At this point the crowd have stopped caring, they know that someone has got one over on them. But the music continues, the darkness remains and the fans are becoming annoyed with the joke, they just want the show to continue and they let us know it with chants and boos, until a burst of light comes from inside the ring...

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Tumblr_n0v0jkZ2E31sbzhteo1_400

Deafening levels of cheers come from the capacity crowd as Prince Devitt stands tall in the middle of the XWL ring, the lights from his jacket allow you to see the reactions of AJ and Machine Gun, who can be seen celebrating the return of "Real Rock 'N' Rolla" Prince Devitt.The Bullet Club is back up to strength, the three members are back sharing the same ring and the crowd are absolutely eating it up and loving every second of it.

Jerry "The King" Lawler
You were saying, Cole?

Michael Cole
I give him a week tops...

The arena lights flick back on and there you have it, live and in living colour the Bullet Club reunited. Prince Devitt stands with both arms outstretched in front of him with his hands in the form of guns, he looks around the arena at the crowd, the majority of whom are still on their feet and chanting his name. Karl Anderson punches the air in joy, the two members who have been holding down the fort since Devitt's disappearance are delighted to have him return to their ranks. AJ and Anderson Too Sweet as Devitt turns to face them, he stares at Anderson before eyeing down AJ. The delight is not an expression shared by Devitt as he stares a hole through what are believed to be his partners in crime. The tension begins to rise in the arena, Anderson and Styles feel it and the delight fades into a serious tone. Is this the reunion that everybody was waiting for? The situation feels like its on the brink, just waiting for that something to send it into chaos, the fans stare in utter silence and disbelief as they are helpless and may watch something that they love implode before their very eyes. Devitt takes one final look at both members before slowly raising his arms high in the air and puts his hands in the form of a Too Sweet. A little hesitant, Anderson and AJ slowly raise their arms and all members of the Bullet Club Too Sweet and the crowd goes wild...

Jim Ross
This place is rocking!

Anderson takes to a knee and bows his head, handing Devitt a microphone. Devitt turns and looks out into the crowd, before staring directly down the main camera.

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Sp2DFzc

[[Prince Devitt]]
The "New Era" of XWL just got REEEEEAAAAALLLLLLLLLL!!!

Devitt puts his fingers into the form of a gun and symbolises shooting it a couple of times down the camera

[[Prince Devitt]]
Live and in living colour, the Bullet Club stand before you strong once again. "Machine Gun" Karl Anderson...

Karl Anderson mimicks cocking and firing a shotgun

[[Prince Devitt]]
"The Phenomenal" AJ Styles...

AJ holds his hands together to form the "P1" logo on his gloves and holds it high in the air

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 3wtVAwm

[[Prince Devitt]]
And "The Real Rock 'N' Rolla" Prince Devitt!

Devitt holds his arm out and symbolises firing off another couple of rounds. Cheers and applause rain on the three members from the crowd who have been treated to some amazing things already in XWL's first night back

[[Prince Devitt]]
Now the "New Era" of XWL promises to make a few changes around here, it wants to shake things up, head in a new direction under a new generation of management and superstars. But there is one thing that remains the same, something that has living since day one and will carry on til the day we are pushing up daises. A set of rules that every person in the back and every person that ever dreams of competing in this company is going to have to quickly familiarise themselves with. And that is that...

We are the Bullet Club!
We do what we want!
We take what we want!
WHENEVER we want!
And there is not a fucking soul alive today that can stop us!

The rules always draw a cheer from the crowd but it seems to be louder than normal on this night, Anderson and AJ Too Sweet behind the Prince

[[Prince Devitt]]
Now there seems to be a rumour going around about my little "Leave of absence" and that somehow I was having trouble with my visa meaning that I could no longer work in the United States. You are looking at a man who wrestled in Japan for years, I know how a work visa is supposed to correctly be filled out. The truth is that this company was afraid of Prince Devitt, this company fears the Bullet Club and it fucking should! Those people who prance around in their suits tried to put an end to what you see before you, those people that hide backstage, who believe they have some form of power tried to sabotage what you see before you and in a result I was deported back to my homeland.  They tried to kill us before we really got started but as you can see, their efforts failed, their plans backfired because the Bullet Club Army grew and now we've taken over!

[[Prince Devitt]]
The lads did a bang up job while I've been away, they have followed the Bullet Club Creed and they have taken out everybody who thinks that getting in their way was a good idea, they have took no shit from anybody and they have enforced the Bullet Club way onto XWL! Now in the "New Era" not only does that movement continue, it doubles in size, it increases in strength, it grows in numbers and we will not stop until we get what we want. Look around you tonight and you will see an army of you all under one banner, The Bullet Club banner! But I want you all to do something, you find those few people that aren't apart of the movement, you find that sorry soul who isn't proudly wearing his a Bullet Club shirt and you slap that dick head in the mouth and tell him to go and get some taste! Last year was the year of “Hustle, Loyalty and Respect”, well in our World "Hustle, Loyalty and Respect" will get you two things, a broken jaw and a ticket home! So you had better be apart of the change.

The Bullet Club faithful start singing "John Cena sucks, John Cena sucks" to the melody of his theme tune

[[Prince Devitt]]
It is time we stepped up our game. Step one is already complete thanks to the efforts of our brother Machine Gun. A very wise move on the part of Roman Reigns, he wanted no part of the Bullet Club and he vacated his Championship out of fear, a Championship that sits ever so nicely on the shoulder of Karl Anderson. A Championship that is going to set an example for AJ and myself because it won't be too long until the Intercontinental Championship will be in the possession of the Bullet Club and then... Well then boys, we're taking over the World. I don't care who has claim over it right now, you're just a placeholder, whoever you are, Jericho, HBK, whoever is dumb enough to get in our path, the Bullet Club are knocking at your door and we will be leaving with the World Heavyweight Championship!

As Prince Devitt finishes speaking he drops the microphone and Bullet Club's theme starts to play once again and the trio in the ring collective Too Sweet each other

Michael Cole
Well the Bullet Club are back, and in their entirety with the return of Prince Devitt, this group could be unstoppable.

Jim Ross
We already know that tonight could be a huge night for these three. Later tonight Karl Anderson might just lose that United States championship in a huge Triple Threat match, and what about AJ Styles? We could be looking at the new World Heavyweight champion right now. How does that sound to you guys? The Bullet Club just like Prince Devitt said might be leaving tonight with the most prized championship in XWL.

Jerry "The King" Lawler
I'm not sure that even bares thinking about, we'd never hear the end of it.

Michael Cole
Soak it in guys, we could be looking at the new World Heavyweight champion right here.

With Bullet Club standing tall in the ring, celebrating their reunion knowing that tonight could be their, and most specifically AJ Styles' night the cameras fade out to a commercial break to end the segment

Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15   XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 3:25 am

Stunner wrote:
As Breakdown continues the cameras are rolling in the arena as the theme of the Bullet Club starts to play through the PA system as the crowd jump on to their feet in anticipation of their arrival

When the group consisting of AJ Styles and Karl Anderson walk out onto the stage the crowd are mixed, turn between those of which who clearly enjoy the Bullet Club's antics and boos those who haven't been won over so easily and are unforgiving of Bullet Clubs actions. But still nonetheless the group slowly start to make their way down to the ring

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 ZJlix9x

Jim Ross
And here they are the self confessed most dominant group in wrestling today! And they're still a man short.

Jerry "The King" Lawler
It's not just Devitt that's missing either, because now Madison Eagles is out of the picture. Following Management's decision to remove the Diva's Division Madison Eagles decided to pack her bags and go else where, that has to impact the Bullet Club.

Michael Cole
First it was four, and now they're down to two. It's a new day in a new look XWL, and perhaps this could mean a new beginning for the Bullet Club as well.

As Bullet Club make their way down the ramp, Karl Anderson stands behind AJ as he waves a black flag with Bullet Club's logo over their heads

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 GMxN9qT

Jim Ross
Karl Anderson, the new United States champion and AJ Styles whose problems with Eric Young have been well documented. You can't deny that thing were certainly looking up for those two before XWL went off the air, surely you would have to presume that this group will still be just as powerful as before, and that could very well be tonight because as we learned earlier on from General Manager Stephanie McMahon, AJ Styles will be in tonight's main event against Shawn Michaels and Chris Jericho in a Triple Threat match for the XWL World Heavyweight championship. What a way to kick off 2015 here in XWL.

Michael Cole
You can say that again, JR. I can't think of a better way to kick off a new era in XWL than this. We could be crowning a new champion tonight. I don't think anybody thought they could be seeing that happen when they arrived in the arena tonight. And we haven't even mention Karl Anderson defending his United States championship in another Triple Threat match against Ziggler and Tomko. Both championships are on the line tonight and these two have everything to lose, and everything to gain.

Upon reaching ringside the cameraman closes up onto AJ Styles and as he walks past he "Too Sweets" the camera, then Anderson places the flag down outside the ring as the #BizCliz make their way into the ring

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Inot5g1

Jerry "The King" Lawler
Oh did you just see that? That was too sweet!

Michael Cole
They're crass, they beat to their own drum, the Bullet Club truly are some of the most despicable men in XWL today..

Jim Ross
But some these people can't get enough of them, it's almost if these fans actually like drinking beers, using profanity and ticking people off. It's like they say, they're just a bunch of Good Brothers.

Michael Cole
Oh, please. These two are just a group of no good thugs, and for some reason some of these fans can't get enough of them.

With Bullet Club now in the ring and Anderson having a microphone in his possession their music fades out as he begins to address the XWL fans

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 EoGVt45

[[Karl Anderson]]
Everybody knows that if you want to kick some life back into the old wrestling show then there's only one thing you need to do and that's pick up the phone and say Operator, find me the only men in professional wrestling today to have conquered Japan. Find me the two that sells more merchandise and made more towns than anybody else combined, find me the two guys of guys that does what they want, where they want and to whoever they want, but most importantly find me a bunch of Good Brothers. Operator, put me through to the Bullet Club!

Upon saying that Anderson turns to AJ as they Too Sweet each other

Jerry "The King" Lawler
See, they're just a couple of Good Brothers, they're not bad guys. How can't you love these guys Cole.

As the two finish Too Sweeting each other, Machine Gun turns his focus back to what he was saying

[[Karl Anderson]]
So with that said, case of beers on ice in the back and whole lot of zero's on our contracts the new era of XWL is ready to begin, because Brooklyn, the Bullet Club is back!

Upon saying that the section of the crowd that was very much pro-Bullet Club cheers once more for Anderson and Styles

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 H8eBLMf

[[Karl Anderson]]
Which that means the Bullet Club yet again get to rule to roost yet again and now that the Bullet Club has their championship gold back, it's just became a whole lot easier, and if any of the Superstars in the back have anything to say about it we're not hard to find. You remember Drew McIntyre don't you? He thought he could take it to us. Look where that lead him, nowhere. And what about Randy Orton? He thought he could mess with the Bullet Club one time didn't he, and that lead to him getting the beating of a life time delivered from your friends at the Bullet Club. Whether you're Eric Young and his super friends, or whether you're Roman Reigns and you just want a chance to getting back what the Bullet Club took from you or whoever else you might be we're not making it hard to find us so just come on down and try to make a name for yourselves and just see what happens.

Anderson and AJ turn their attention to the ramp as they wait to see if anybody might want to confront them as they shout off microphone up the ramp, however after a few seconds nobody comes out so Anderson turns to AJ

[[Karl Anderson]]
You know what AJ, I don't think anybody has the balls to step up against us, I guess they're just scared of us. Hell I wouldn't want to mess with us, look at us for gods sake, we're the Bullet Club. I wouldn't want to mess with us, look at all of the other Superstar who have tried. It's not that hard to figure out, we're the Bullet Club and that means we can do whatever we want to do, we're not like your corporate drones doing whatever they're told to do. Who wants to do that? We play by our own rules, and we've only got one. There are none.

Machine Gun and AJ Too Sweet each other again clearly finding humour in what they've just said, then Anderson turns his attention back to the fans

[[Karl Anderson]]
So in case you didn't already know, we're kind of a big deal around here. My name is the Machine Gun, Karl Anderson, and before the head office decided they wanted a fall vacation I defeated Drew McIntyre for the vacated XWL United States championship, and tonight I will be defending the United States championship in a Triple Threat match against the Showoff Dolph Ziggler and The Problem Solver Tyson Tomko.

[[Karl Anderson]]
And just like so many others that came before them, just like all of the names I just mentioned, they will find out tonight why the Bullet Club runs shit around here...

[[Karl Anderson]]
The man to my left is a man who needs no introduction he is a former XWL 15 champion, and soon to be the man who finally rid this place of Eric Young once and for all, and tonight he is the man that will become the brand new XWL Heavyweight Champion of the World, the Phenomenal One, A...J... Styles!

AJ Too Sweets his brother once more before grabbing the mic and addressing the fans.

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 ZZSixqe

(AJ Styles)
Thanks for the sweet introduction my brother. It really does have a nice ring to it doesn't it. XWL World Heavyweight Champion "The Phenomenal One" AJ Styles.

The crowd seems to be split on whether to cheer or boo AJ. It seems to be a 50/50 split with the slight edge going to the fans who are booing AJ.

(AJ Styles)
Well I don't give a damn if you people like the sound of that or not, the fact is you all better get used to referring to me as the XWL Heavyweight Champion of the world, because after tonight's main event is all said and done, that's exactly what I'll be, the XWL World Heavyweight Champion. I respect the hell out of Jericho and HBK, but respect goes out the window when it's all on the line gentlemen. I will do WHATEVER it takes to walk out of this shit hole known as Brooklyn, as the new XWL World Heavyweight Champion. That title is coming home to the Bullet Club where it belongs.

(AJ Styles)
The Bullet Club RUN this show, we've proven that for months now. Look at all the people who have tried to get in our way, who have tried to stop us and who have tried to make a name for themselves at our expense. You wanna know what all those guys have in common? They all tried to take us down, and they all failed.......

(AJ Styles)
People just need to accept the fact that the Bullet Club is simply the best thing going in pro wrestling. We sell out shows WORLD WIDE! Everywhere we go Japan, Korea, England, Scotland, Italy, Spain, Brazil, Russia, it doesn't freaking matter, the place is always filled to the brim with fans. Real fans, PRO WRESTLING FANS! The Bullet Club Army seems to exist everywhere on this freaking planet except for the United States Of America. I'm sorry people, I'm sorry me and K.A. don't come out here every week wearing suits and ties just to blow smoke up your asses. That's what the McMahon's do to you guys every week and you seem to just eat it all up. You people literally feed them money for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. You buy their merch, you pay for there food, there drinks, you buy there PPV's, just for watching the damn show you're paying them money. Don't try and feed me the bullshit that it's on free TV, VIEWERS is where they make there money every week people.

(AJ Styles)
The McMahon's are evil, controlling, greedy bastards and it's no secret that we hate those pricks. All of em, Steph, Shane (wherever the hell he is these days), Hunter, and Vince. The Bullet Club has no association with those corporate scum bags and we never will. But here's the thing, here's the thing that pisses me off... We come here to basically take over this company, which might I add we've been pretty successful in doing, but you people still boo us. You people still don't like us. In case you haven't heard, YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS PEOPLE! I see all the smarks on Facebook and Twitter bitching to no end about wanting a shift of power in this place, wanting the McMahon's gone for good. Well that's never gonna happen if you keep lining there pockets with your money every second of every single day is it? No it fucking ain't...

(AJ Styles)
Here's some free advice from the "Phenomenal One" to all you stupid, stupid people. If you want change, if you want those fucking slimeballs out, STOP BUYING THERE MERCH! Stop buying there little cash cow John Cena's t shirts and baseball caps. Stop spending $40 on some fake plastic bullshit toys made in China. Stop buying anything with an XWL tag on it and start getting behind the right people America. Start getting behind the "Good Brothers", start getting behind the Bullet Club, because you all know just how REAAAAAAALLLLL we are. We don't sell any of our merch on ShopXWL.Com, you can go to BCArmy.com to buy all the official Bullet Club merchandise and start sending a message to these corporate jackasses that the BC Army is unstoppable. All the profits go straight to official "Club Business", right brother?

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 2TPHKAH

AJ and K.A. share a little laugh before AJ continues speaking.

(AJ Styles)
For example, Eric Young's funeral. Only problem is the fact that we don't have a body to bury. The last time we seen that piece of trailer park trash Eric Young was when I destroyed him in front of all you people. Who knows where he went, who knows if we'll ever see him again. Maybe he took time off to go film his crappy Discovery Channel show "Off The Hook". Maybe he's locked up in a mental institution where he belongs. Maybe he just took his ball and went home because he knows the fight he was fighting was unwinable. I don't know and I quite honestly don't give damn, but I heard a little rumor that he may be showing up here tonight. So let me say this right here right now Eric. If you step foot in this ring tonight, I WILL hurt you. I will hurt you one hundred times worse then last time. I will END YOU ERIC, so take my advice and stay wherever you are. Don't comeback Eric, it'll be the LAST mistake you ever make in pro wrestling.

Anderson and AJ turn to one another and Too Sweet with a smile on their faces, however the lights cut out submerging the Bullet Club and the rest of the arena in a sea of darkness.

Michael Cole
Ha! See, not everyone is a fan of the Bullet Club. The lighting crew have had enough of their shenanigans!

Jerry "The King" Lawler
I'm pretty sure it's just a technical difficulty, Cole...

Jim Ross
We're sorry for the inconvenience folks and we will try to bring the power back on as quickly as possible and resume with the scheduled programming.

The fans begin to boo at the fact that the Bullet Club have been cut short mid promo, despite some of the words AJ Styles had to say, the fans in the arena, just the like the fans around the World still seem to be Pro-Bullet Club. Brief sightings of Anderson and Styles can be made out due to the flashes from the cameras of fans, the Bullet Club seem to be as confused as everyone else.

Jerry "The King" Lawler
What?!

Michael Cole
It can't be...

A huge roar of cheers come from the crowd as Prince Devitt's theme begins to play through the speakers, every persons attention inside the arena is drawn directly to the stage, hoping to catch a glimpse of the man who they have not seen inside an XWL ring for months. The flashes from the cameras become brighter and more frequent due to people trying to capture this moment but they briefly illuminate the members of the Bullet Club in the ring who look as surprised as anyone else, they're leaning over the ropes nearest to the stage in anticipation of their returning member.

Jerry "The King" Lawler
This place has just come unglued!

Michael Cole
Over what? A man who has been in and out of this company more times than I can count?

Jerry "The King" Lawler
How about the man who was a marquee name in Japan? Who sold out countless arenas and is one of the biggest talents in the industry right now?

Michael Cole
This isn't Japan, King! This is XWL, this is the big leagues!

Jim Ross
Ladies and Gentlemen we haven't seen Prince Devitt in XWL for some months now, it was reported a while back that he was struggling with some visa issues which meant he was without a legal visa meaning he unable to continue working in the United States.

The music continues to play, the anticipation grows but as the seconds turn into minutes, there is still no sign of Prince Devitt. The crowd start to think they've been had, conned into believing something that is untrue, time continues to tick by and there is no sign of Devitt to be seen and this causes loud boos to come from the audience, not only them but Anderson and Styles don't seem to appreciate the clear disrespect that somebody in the back is showing for their missing member.

Michael Cole
Ha! See, Prince Devitt isn't coming back to XWL for the 1000th time. It's about time the World just got over it already.

At this point the crowd have stopped caring, they know that someone has got one over on them. But the music continues, the darkness remains and the fans are becoming annoyed with the joke, they just want the show to continue and they let us know it with chants and boos, until a burst of light comes from inside the ring...

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Tumblr_n0v0jkZ2E31sbzhteo1_400

Deafening levels of cheers come from the capacity crowd as Prince Devitt stands tall in the middle of the XWL ring, the lights from his jacket allow you to see the reactions of AJ and Machine Gun, who can be seen celebrating the return of "Real Rock 'N' Rolla" Prince Devitt.The Bullet Club is back up to strength, the three members are back sharing the same ring and the crowd are absolutely eating it up and loving every second of it.

Jerry "The King" Lawler
You were saying, Cole?

Michael Cole
I give him a week tops...

The arena lights flick back on and there you have it, live and in living colour the Bullet Club reunited. Prince Devitt stands with both arms outstretched in front of him with his hands in the form of guns, he looks around the arena at the crowd, the majority of whom are still on their feet and chanting his name. Karl Anderson punches the air in joy, the two members who have been holding down the fort since Devitt's disappearance are delighted to have him return to their ranks. AJ and Anderson Too Sweet as Devitt turns to face them, he stares at Anderson before eyeing down AJ. The delight is not an expression shared by Devitt as he stares a hole through what are believed to be his partners in crime. The tension begins to rise in the arena, Anderson and Styles feel it and the delight fades into a serious tone. Is this the reunion that everybody was waiting for? The situation feels like its on the brink, just waiting for that something to send it into chaos, the fans stare in utter silence and disbelief as they are helpless and may watch something that they love implode before their very eyes. Devitt takes one final look at both members before slowly raising his arms high in the air and puts his hands in the form of a Too Sweet. A little hesitant, Anderson and AJ slowly raise their arms and all members of the Bullet Club Too Sweet and the crowd goes wild...

Jim Ross
This place is rocking!

Anderson takes to a knee and bows his head, handing Devitt a microphone. Devitt turns and looks out into the crowd, before staring directly down the main camera.

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Sp2DFzc

[[Prince Devitt]]
The "New Era" of XWL just got REEEEEAAAAALLLLLLLLLL!!!

Devitt puts his fingers into the form of a gun and symbolises shooting it a couple of times down the camera

[[Prince Devitt]]
Live and in living colour, the Bullet Club stand before you strong once again. "Machine Gun" Karl Anderson...

Karl Anderson mimicks cocking and firing a shotgun

[[Prince Devitt]]
"The Phenomenal" AJ Styles...

AJ holds his hands together to form the "P1" logo on his gloves and holds it high in the air

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 3wtVAwm

[[Prince Devitt]]
And "The Real Rock 'N' Rolla" Prince Devitt!

Devitt holds his arm out and symbolises firing off another couple of rounds. Cheers and applause rain on the three members from the crowd who have been treated to some amazing things already in XWL's first night back

[[Prince Devitt]]
Now the "New Era" of XWL promises to make a few changes around here, it wants to shake things up, head in a new direction under a new generation of management and superstars. But there is one thing that remains the same, something that has living since day one and will carry on til the day we are pushing up daises. A set of rules that every person in the back and every person that ever dreams of competing in this company is going to have to quickly familiarise themselves with. And that is that...

We are the Bullet Club!
We do what we want!
We take what we want!
WHENEVER we want!
And there is not a fucking soul alive today that can stop us!

The rules always draw a cheer from the crowd but it seems to be louder than normal on this night, Anderson and AJ Too Sweet behind the Prince

[[Prince Devitt]]
Now there seems to be a rumour going around about my little "Leave of absence" and that somehow I was having trouble with my visa meaning that I could no longer work in the United States. You are looking at a man who wrestled in Japan for years, I know how a work visa is supposed to correctly be filled out. The truth is that this company was afraid of Prince Devitt, this company fears the Bullet Club and it fucking should! Those people who prance around in their suits tried to put an end to what you see before you, those people that hide backstage, who believe they have some form of power tried to sabotage what you see before you and in a result I was deported back to my homeland.  They tried to kill us before we really got started but as you can see, their efforts failed, their plans backfired because the Bullet Club Army grew and now we've taken over!

[[Prince Devitt]]
The lads did a bang up job while I've been away, they have followed the Bullet Club Creed and they have taken out everybody who thinks that getting in their way was a good idea, they have took no shit from anybody and they have enforced the Bullet Club way onto XWL! Now in the "New Era" not only does that movement continue, it doubles in size, it increases in strength, it grows in numbers and we will not stop until we get what we want. Look around you tonight and you will see an army of you all under one banner, The Bullet Club banner! But I want you all to do something, you find those few people that aren't apart of the movement, you find that sorry soul who isn't proudly wearing his a Bullet Club shirt and you slap that dick head in the mouth and tell him to go and get some taste! Last year was the year of “Hustle, Loyalty and Respect”, well in our World "Hustle, Loyalty and Respect" will get you two things, a broken jaw and a ticket home! So you had better be apart of the change.

The Bullet Club faithful start singing "John Cena sucks, John Cena sucks" to the melody of his theme tune

[[Prince Devitt]]
It is time we stepped up our game. Step one is already complete thanks to the efforts of our brother Machine Gun. A very wise move on the part of Roman Reigns, he wanted no part of the Bullet Club and he vacated his Championship out of fear, a Championship that sits ever so nicely on the shoulder of Karl Anderson. A Championship that is going to set an example for AJ and myself because it won't be too long until the Intercontinental Championship will be in the possession of the Bullet Club and then... Well then boys, we're taking over the World. I don't care who has claim over it right now, you're just a placeholder, whoever you are, Jericho, HBK, whoever is dumb enough to get in our path, the Bullet Club are knocking at your door and we will be leaving with the World Heavyweight Championship!

As Prince Devitt finishes speaking he drops the microphone and Bullet Club's theme starts to play once again and the trio in the ring collective Too Sweet each other

Michael Cole
Well the Bullet Club are back, and in their entirety with the return of Prince Devitt, this group could be unstoppable.

Jim Ross
We already know that tonight could be a huge night for these three. Later tonight Karl Anderson might just lose that United States championship in a huge Triple Threat match, and what about AJ Styles? We could be looking at the new World Heavyweight champion right now. How does that sound to you guys? The Bullet Club just like Prince Devitt said might be leaving tonight with the most prized championship in XWL.

Jerry "The King" Lawler
I'm not sure that even bares thinking about, we'd never hear the end of it.

Michael Cole
Soak it in guys, we could be looking at the new World Heavyweight champion right here.

With Bullet Club standing tall in the ring, celebrating their reunion knowing that tonight could be their, and most specifically AJ Styles' night the cameras fade out to a commercial break to end the segment

This promo made me came buckets, The added in It's Always Sunny made this even better. P.S. I love you
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15   XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 3:59 pm

Interviewer: Hey JBL, I didn't expect to see you here!!

JBL: Well here I am!! When I heard that the Season Premiere of Breakdown was going to be right here in the Barclays Center I figured I might as well take my personal limo over the Brooklyn Bridge and say hello to some of my former co-workers.

Interviewer: So the rumors are true? You’re living in New York nowadays?

JBL: You heard correctly, what’s your name?

Interviewer: Mark, sir.

JBL: Well you heard correctly Mark, I am indeed living right here in New York. I have a beautiful penthouse in the Upper East Side of Manhattan overlooking Central Park, it’s the top of the line, it really is Mark, it’s something else. I would say that I’m lucky to have it but the thing is, luck doesn’t have anything to do with it!!!! I’m a hard working, money making machine Mark, a true self made man, an honest to god American. Everything that I have I earned on my own. I saw where I wanted to be in life, I found a path to get there, and I followed it better than anyone else because that’s just what I do, that’s just who I am!!  I don’t know if you heard but I’ve gotten back into the Wall Street Game!! Only this time as a stockbroker!! I’ve opened my own Firm, and we’re on our way to the top!! I figured that a name such as mine deserved to be on display at the top of a skyscraper in the greatest city in America, so now it is!!

JBL fondly looks off into the distance as if he could see his office right now.

JBL: “Layfield & Co.”.. It’s quite a sight to see! Of course I’m also a Financial Analyst on FOX New once again, and I re-opened my radio station where we talk money, politics, and everything else Red, White, and Blue. Oh, and I’m working on another book as well, this one called; “How to make money the Layfield Way”. So yeah, I’m doing pretty well for myself, and figured I deserved some time off from my busy schedule, so seeing as I’m my own boss I decided to take a few vacation days!! When I heard that Breakdown was coming to the Big City I thought, why not stop by to see how everyone was doing? And guess who the first person I ran into would be?? Vince McMahon himself of course!! So  seeing as we’re both successful, money making, businessmen we decided to go to his office, share an expensive bottle of Cognac, and catch up. One thing led to another and well, he offered me a deal that I couldn’t refuse!! You’re looking at XWL’s newest, most handsome, and wealthiest superstar!!!  Now I know this is exciting news but I’m a professional, so please do me a favor and try to contain your excitement.

Mark: Wow that's great!! I can’t wait to see you back in an XWL ring!! You know, I actually just signed my contract today as well. Of course not as a superstar, but as an interviewer!! And there would be nothing that I would enjoy more on my first day than the chance, no, the opportunity to interview The Wrestling God himself!! Is there any chance that you have a few minutes for an interview? It would mean the world to me!

JBL: You know what Mark, I wouldn’t usually do this, but you seem like a good guy. So yes that’d be just fine. After all, I’m a man of the people!! I make people’s dreams come true on a daily basis, so it looks like today is your day!! Let’s go, follow me.

Mark: Where are we going?

JBL: What, you didn't expect to interview a Wrestling God in this filth infested area did you? No, no, no, no, no. Mark. I don't partake in the backstage activities that the rest of the superstars here do. I don't eat at the buffet, I eat at five star restaurants. I don't change in the locker rooms, I change in my private mobile quarters. I don’t travel in tour buses or public airplanes, I travel in my limo and private jet. I don’t interview..

JBL looks around with a disgusted look.

JBL: In the backstage area.. I interview in style.. Now follow me.

The interviewer follows JBL as we go to a quick commercial break.

We return and see JBL and the interviewer sitting inside a moving limo.

Mark: You know I have to get back to work soon. I don’t think I’m allowed to just leav-

JBL: Don’t worry about it Mark, I texted Vince, he knows you’re with me! It’s fine! Now about that interview!!

Mark: Okay if you say so.. I was wondering, what title will you be going for?

JBL: What do you mean what title will I be going for? Do you know who you’re talking to Mark? I’m a Wrestling God!!! Why would you even have to ask me what title that I’m gunning for? Shouldn’t it be obvious that JBL is only fit for the World Title?!??!

Mark: I’m sorry, I didn’t mean it like that. I did assume you would say that you’re going for the World Title!!

JBL: Well you assumed wrong!! How would you expect someone with as busy of a schedule as I have to be able to juggle being a Financial Analyst for FOX News, the host of a popular political radio station, a top selling book writer, a successful owner of a stock broker firm, and a World Heavyweight Champion?!?!? Mark, I may be a Wrestling God, but I’m not the God!! No human being could expect to live up to those expectations!! No. I will be settling for the Intercontinental Championship. I heard it’s been vacated, and XWL needs someone new to hold that belt proudly around their waist, so who better to do it than John Bradshaw Layfield!!!!

Mark: Well I can’t disagree with that sir!! I was wondering, is there anyone in particular you are looking forward to facing?

JBL: Excited to face? Ohh, you must mean who do I think will be excited to face me!! Well there’s Chris Jericho, Rob Van Dam.. Hmm who else..

Mark: You’re saying there’s no one that you’re excited to face on the roster? Not even any of the new talent that you’ve never gone up against?

JBL: What, you mean like Finn Balor? Seth Rollins? Sami Zayn? Listen Mark, those guys are great, don’t get me wrong, but I’ve faced the best of the best, I’ve seen it all, both inside the ring and out of it in the business world. And guess what? I beat them all!! I made it right to the top no matter where I went!! So sure those guys might be interesting and all, and they might have some new moves, but let’s be honest now. There isn’t anything that any of these new wrestlers can throw at me that I can’t top!!! When I go one on one against those guys it will be them who are excited to face me, not the other way around!! Oh look we’re here!!

The limo comes to a stop. The door opens as JBL and Mark step out of the limo, we can’t see who the driver is but he closes the door behind them and walks back to the drivers seat to wait. JBL shouts back before leaving.

JBL: Don’t go anywhere now, we won’t be too long!!

Mark, JBL, and the cameraman make their way into what looks to be a 5-Star restaurant. The host greets them at the door.

Host: Welcome to DANIEL!! The finest fine dining experience in Manhattan!! Can I get your last name so that I can look up your reservation please?

JBL: Oh I don’t have a reservation. We just need a table for three please.

Host: I’m sorry sir, but we don’t accept walk-ins. Our next available table will be in about three hours if you’d like to wait until then sir?

JBL: Look buddy, my name is John Bradshaw Layfield, maybe that will help speed along the process.

Host: I’m sorry sir, I don’t know what you mean by that. Also I’m going to need you to shut off that camera, we don’t all-

JBL: You really don’t know who I am?

Mark: John, it’s fine we can just go somewh-

JBL: No Mark, it’s not fine… Listen, how about you go get your mana-

Daniel: John!! How wonderful to see that you stopped by!!

A chef approaches the two

JBL: Daniel Boulud!! How’s it going buddy!!!

The chef and JBL shake hands.

JBL: Mark, this is Daniel Boulud, the Head Chef and Owner of this beautiful restaurant.

Mark: Nice to meet you sir.

Daniel: A friend of John’s is a friend of mine!! Welcome to DANIEL!! Now why are you waiting here and not sitting down to enjoy some of the finest food in the Upper East Side??

JBL: Well I was told that you were all booked up so I-

Daniel: Booked up?? Ridiculous!!

Daniel turns to the host.

Daniel: Do you know who this is?? This is John Bradshaw Layfield!??! We are never booked up for JBL!! Go find him a seat!!! Actually, I’ll do it. We have some catching up to do anyways!

Daniel snatches the menus out of the hosts hand.

Daniel: Right this way you three.

JBL, Mark, and the cameraman follow Daniel.

Daniel: Normally we don’t allow camera’s here, due to our competition always trying to steal ideas from us, but for you we will make an exception John!!

JBL: Thanks Daniel. I guess that’s what happens when you’re the best!! Others will try to do anything to be just a little bit like you!!

Daniel: Well you must know how that feels John! I heard that your Firm is doing very well!! I bet there are stockbrokers and financial analysts trying to steal your ideas too!!

JBL: That’s for sure, and that’s just out of the ring!! You should see some of the new talent coming up in XWL. Ryback, Luke Harper, all these new guys are trying to be just half the wrestler that I am by using some of my signature moves!! But they don’t do it as well as I do!! Just like your competition doesn’t do it as well as you do Daniel!!

Daniel: Well we are the top rated restaurant in New York City, so I guess you’re right!! Here we are, the Bellecour room!! Our private dining area!

Daniel takes a “reserved” sign off of the table and throws it behind him.

Daniel: Sit, sit!

Daniel has a server pull out the chairs for John and his guests. As soon as they are seated a man walks up to the table.

JBL: Ahh, Arnaud!! How’s it going buddy!!

JBL shakes hands with the man.

JBL: Mark, this is Arnaud Dissais!! He’s the Head Bartender!!

Mark: Nice to meet you.

Arnaud: Nice to meet you sir. Hey Mr. Layfield, I’ve invested in G.F.I. like you said, and the stock skyrocketed!! It’s amazing!! Every time you tell me to buy a stock, I make money!! It’s like you can read the future!! Your first round of drinks are on me Mr. Layfield!!

Daniel: Sorry Arnaud, you can’t buy them their first round of drinks… Because I’m buying them their first round!!! You can get their second!! Listen John, I’ve got to go check on the some things around the restaurant, I’ll be back. Arnaud here will let you know some of the amazing cocktails that we have on the menu!

Daniel shakes JBL’s hand and leaves.

Arnaud: Alright, so where to begin!! If you like mojito’s then you’ve got to try our Champagne Mojito!! It’s made with freshly picked mint, fresh squeezed lime juice, El Dorado Rum which has been aged for three years, and instead of adding Club Soda we top it all off with top shelf Champagne!! Or if you don’t like mojito’s but still want something bubbly, we have the “Fall In”. It’s made with homemade Passion Fruit Puree, Fresh Pumpkin Juice, Elijah Craig Bourbon which is a fantastic bourbon if I can say so myself, you can definitely tell that it has alcohol in it, but still goes down very, very smooth. And of course we top it with Champagne, but not just any champagne, we top this one with Tellicherry Pepper Champagne! It has a little kick to it to wake you up!!

JBL: Wow, that sounds good. I love myself a spicy drink!!

Arnaud: If you like spice but don’t feel like the bubbles. Then you should try our Smokey Bandit!! It has Illegal Joven Mezcal.. shh!! Orange Curacao, Fresh Pineapple, Fresh Lime Juice, and of course, muddled Jalapeno!!

JBL: I’ve had some bad.. Well, good experiences with Mezcal!!

Arnaud: If you’re looking for something with maybe a little less strong than Mezcal, I’d recommend either the Basil Haven or the Easy Pickin’s!! One’s made with Hendrick’s Gin, so it’s not as intense as Mezcal, St. Germain Elderflower Liquor, which is just as good as it sounds, Basil Leaves, Lime, Cucumber Juice, and to give it the kick, Indonesian Cubub Pepper.. The Easy Pickin is made with Rittenhouse Rye Whiskey, Fresh Mint, Maraschino Cherry Syrup, Fresh Carrot Juice, and Root Liquor. It’s for those who want to try something that they never experienced before!! It’s truly a one of a kind drink!!

JBL: Well I’m sold!! I’ll take one of those. How about you Mark?

Mark: Oh I can’t drink, I’m on the job!!

JBL: Mark, they’re offering to buy us a round a of drinks. You’re not going to disrespect them by saying no will you?

Mark: Well..

JBL: Don’t worry Mark, I’ll talk to Vince for you, you’ll be fine. What do you like to drink!!

Mark: Well if you say so.. I do like my drinks shaken, not stirred!!

Arnaud: Well for our shaken drinks we have the Margaret Thompson. It’s made with Cruzan Rum, Zucca, Ginger Beer, Egg White, and Lemon Juice. It’s really something else!! We also have a drink with Lavender and Honeycomb Infused Plymouth Gin if you’re feeling adventurous.

Mark: Oh.. I was just joking around, trying to act fancy!! But you know what, I’ll take the one with the egg white, it sounds interesting!!

Arnaud: Very good sir. And how about you Mr. Cameraman. What will you be having?

Cameraman: Hey, if we’re allowed to drink, I’d like something that is guaranteed to get me drunk!!

Arnaud: Well we do serve a drink called “Penicillin” It’s made with our famous grouse scotch whisky, laphroaig 10 years aged, lemon juice, canton ginger liqueur, and honey.

Cameraman: I don’t know what any of that means, but heck I’ll try it!!

Arnaud: Very good sir. I’ll be right back with your drinks!!

The bartender leaves.

Mark: Wow.. This place is really fancy. I didn’t know what half the things he was saying even meant!! And Jeez!! This drink menu says that all of the drinks that we ordered were over twenty dollars!!

JBL: How would you like to live like this every day of your life Mark?

Mark: Sir, it’d be a dream of mine!! If only I was as talented as you!!

JBL: Well you can be Mark. I like you, heck I like both you and the silent bob over there.

JBL motions towards the cameraman.

JBL: How would you two like to work for me?

Mark: What?

JBL: Every day stockbrokers come to me with their resume’s trying to get a job at my firm. These are all people without jobs looking for a way to feed their families. I’m not looking for that. I’m looking for people who already have jobs, who already have a way to feed their families, but still want more. I’m looking for people who are hungry.. Are you hungry Mark?

Mark: Yes sir.

JBL: Are you hungry Bob?

Bob: I could eat..

JBL: Well then how would you like to quit your jobs right here, right now, and come work for me?

Mark: Well I..

JBL: Hold on.. I’m going to write a number on this piece of paper..

JBL writes a number on a piece of paper and slides it over to Mark. As soon as he looks at it his jaw drops.

Mark: Wait, you’re saying you can pay us that much in a year??!?

JBL: No.. If you work for me, you can be making that much in a month!! Mark, it doesn’t take a genius to sell stocks. It doesn’t take some schmuck with a four year degree in finance to get on the phone and convince someone that you can make them money. All it takes is confidence, and the right training. And believe me Mark, my training isn’t just the right training, it’s the best training out there. I can teach you how to make dog-food sound like it’s filet mignon, I can teach you how to sell water to a fish in the ocean. Mark, listen to me.. I can make you rich. Like I said I’m not looking for people who want to just make a living.. I’m looking for people who want to LIVE!! Do you want to live Mark? Do you want to live like I do?!?

Mark: Yes sir!!

JBL: Well then..

JBL takes out his phone and dials a number.

JBL: Here you go!

Mark: What’s this?

JBL: It’s ringing Mark. I just called Vince for you. Tell him that you quit, right here, right now, and the job’s yours!!

Mark almost drops the phone he is so nervous.

JBL: Do you believe in me Mark?

Mark: Yes sir.

JBL: Well then..

Mark: Hello? Mr. McMahon?.. It’s Mark Grayson.. Yes the interviewer…. I just wanted to let you know that I’m going to be quitting… What do you mean I can’t quit?...

Mark gives the phone back to JBL.

Mark: Well he said I couldn’t quit… Because I’m fired.

JBL: Good job Mark. You’re officially my newest employee. Hey Bob, your turn. It’s okay if we call you Bob from now on right?

Bob: Sure.. And I already texted Vince telling I quit minutes ago!!

JBL: Now that’s what I like to hear!! You’re on the team as well Bob!! The first of many!!

The bartender comes back and delivers the drinks. He also delivers three shots.

Arnaud: Here are your drinks that you ordered, and here are three shots of Fuenteseca Tequila, on the house sent from Daniel. Enjoy!!

The bartender leaves the table.

Mark: Did he just say Fuenteseca!! On the menu that’s listed as One Hundred Twenty Nine Dollars per shot!!

JBL: That’s right Mark. Now that you’re working for me you better get used to that!! Heck as a WWE Interviewer your whole outfit probably cost less than that shot! But as one of my employees you’ll be wearing top of the line clothing, top of the line accessories, and you’ll be drinking top shelf drinks! You see this..

JBL takes off his watch and passes it to Mark.

JBL: That right there is a Five Thousand Dollar Watch.. It’s the one that I wear to non-formal occasions.

Mark: Wow.. I wish I could afford to wear something as nice as this!!

JBL: Well now that you’re working for me you will be!!

Mark goes to hand the watch back.

JBL: Keep it. It’s yours. Consider it a signing bonus!! Listen, you two are not only going to be my personal assistants, but I plan on making you my top sellers in my Stock Broker Firm. When I’m busy on FOX News or wrestling for XWL, I’m going to need people that I can trust to run my firm. And you proved that you believe in me by quitting your jobs on the spot, so I’m going to believe in you! That’s why I’m making you my personal assistants. So that you can follow me wherever I go and learn how I walk, learn how I talk, learn how I go about business. That way when I’m not there you’ll know how to do things the way that I would do things. The Right Way. The American Way!!! Ahh here’s the waiter.

The waiter comes over.

Server: What can I get for you tonight?

JBL: We’ll get your three course pre fixe. Three of them, chefs choice!!

Server: Very good sir.

The server leaves

Mark: Wow, the pre fixe here is One Hundred Twenty Five Dollars Each!! Although it looks like that’s a deal, seeing as the entrees go for almost one hundred dollars each!! Wow!!

JBL: You’ll get used to it Mark. Hey Bob, seeing as you two don’t work for XWL anymore I don’t think there’s a need to keep the camera on. It’s not like you need to interview me for your job anymore!! But first.. cheers!!

The three do their shots of tequila before the camera goes black.

After the quick commercial break we are shown JBL and Mark stumbling back to the limo.

Bob: Hey the camera’s still working!!

JBL: Wow.. What a night huh!! That Moonshine was something else!!!

The driver opens the door, letting the three in. The driver then goes back to his seat and starts the limo.

Driver: I thought you said that you wouldn’t be a while? It’s been four hours!! I’ve been waiting out here the whole time. My shift ended two hours ago!!!

JBL: Sorry buddy.. You did say you needed the money though right? Overtime is triple pay when you work for me!! You wouldn’t mind driving us to a strip club and waiting just a little bit longer would you? After all working overtime builds character!!!

Bob points the camera into the front area of the limo so that we can finally see the face of the limo driver..

Ron Simmons: DAMN!!!!

JBL: I couldn’t have said it better myself Ron!! Damn, what a night!! Bob turn that camera off.. Actually you know what, I have one last message for the XWL Universe…

JBL looks right into the camera

JBL: Now that I’m back in XWL.. Business is about to pick up!!!!!!

We go to a commercial break.

Last edited by The P1 on Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15   XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:34 pm

Breakdown returns to ringside, looking up at the stage. A moment or two passes before the sound of a truck horn blares over the speakers of the arena. The titantron lights up and the airwaves are taken over by a theme song.

[Jerry Lawler]
Ohhhh, my. I know this theme song anywhere! The pictures on the titantron! Can it be!?

A few moments pass and sure enough, from behind the curtain strolls out a giant, with slick back brown hair, pulled into a pony tail, a leather jacket and jeans.

[Jim Ross]
By god King, it is! It's Kevin Nash!

"Big Sexy" Kevin Nash strolls on past the stage and down the ramp, hands in his pockets as the crowd begins to cheer for him. Nash does crack a smile but he seems upbeat about being here as he makes his way to the ring. He ignores the extended hands of the crowd for the moment and rounds the ring, climbing the steps. He pushes the top rope down and climbs over it, stepping into the XWL ring for what many would believe to be the first time. He walks over to the announce table side of the ring and calls for a mic.

[Michael Cole]
I'm glad you two are so excited for this, but isn't Nash a little old to be here?

[Jim Ross]
Do you mind Cole? This is a former world champion in the ring right now!

[Michael Cole]
But not a world champion of this company JR. So who really cares?

[Jerry Lawler]
Everyone! Can't you hear this crowd!?

[Michael Cole]
Whatever. Let's just hope Nash here doesn't get hurt by the REAL talent of this show.

The camera focuses on Nash as he waits for the crowd to calm down. He stands in the middle of the ring, mic in one hand, the other hand in his pocket. He looks around at his new surroundings and then speaks.

[Kevin Nash]
I'm not gonna lie, it feels weird being in a ring again. What feels even weirder, is the fact that you guys still remember me. I thought I'd walk out here and get a couple of crickets but that's it. You guys though, you are making me feel like I'm back in WCW, or one of the other companies I've been in before XWL here took over. It's a pretty good feeling.

Nash takes a moment as the crowd cheers for him.

[Kevin Nash]
You have to excuse me if I'm a bit rusty here, talking on the mic and stuff. It's been a while. But anyways, I figure that maybe I should tell you what brought me to XWL. You see, many many years ago, four guys stood up to Vince. We broke the code. It was Scott Hall, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, and me, Kevin Nash. We did something never before done, and at that moment we made a bond. Now, Hunter went off to marry someone you guys all know very well, and that's Stephanie McMahon.

The crowd shows their new found love for Stephanie as Kevin halts.

[Kevin Nash]
Well over the break, Stephanie called me. She said, "Hey Kev. I don't know if you know, but XWL took a break. During the break, a lot of guys packed their bags and went home. I have a couple of roster spots and wanted to know if you wanted to bash some heads again." So I said sure. Now here I am. She told me she'd even give me this chance to tell you guys why I'm back. This also stands as my time to tell all the guys in the back what they're in for.

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Nashpromo11_zps59426e96

[Kevin Nash]
In case you can't tell, I'm big. That means I'm strong enough to pick you up over my head, and slam you on this mat. I'vm a former world champion. No, not in this company, but that doesn't mean anything. I still know what I'm doing when I step into this ring. I'm mean. That means, do not, screw with me. And finally, I'm greedy. I want a title, and I'm willing to do anything to get it. So don't expect me to play fair, kids. So, with that being said-

The crowd, not quite sure how to react, goes with the default action of booing as Hallelujah comes blasting through the arena's speakers. One of the newest XWL signings, Damien Sandow, walks out from behind the curtain, donning his original and classy blue robe with heated towel to keep his neck muscles relaxed.

[Michael Cole]
Now here's someone I'm excited to see here in XWL, the smartest wrestler that ever lived, Damien Sandow!

[Jerry Lawler]
Are you kidding me Michael? I've heard that this guys ego is bigger than your forehead!

[Jim Ross]
I'm also going to have to question this young man's ability in and out of that ring. If you remember Michael, Sandow was once part of that horrid team led by Michelle McCool, "The Teacher's Pets."

[Michael Cole]
He's definitely improved, he wouldn't have the money to buy his own entrance robe if he hadn't!

As Michael Cole is drooling over the debuting Damien Sandow, Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler roll their eyes at the obviously bias commentary by their colleague. Meanwhile, Sandow has made his way down the ramp and to the steel steps of the ring. He carefully climbs up the steps and walks across the apron. He notions to Nash of all people to come and hold the ropes for him so he can enter. When Nash scoffs at the idea and throws his hands in a "Get out of here" manner, Sandow shows frustration and disbelief painted on his face, and reluctantly enters the ring on his own accord. He walks up to Nash and snatches the microphone from him. The fans give Sandow a chorus of boos for the disrespect that he just gave to the big man. Damien takes the mic and raises it to speak.

[Damien Sandow]
Hello. If you don't know who I am, please allow me to "educate" you. I am THE smartest superstar to ever compete in a ring. I am THE future of XWL. I might as well be THE MOST important person to ever come from behind that curtain. You may ask yourself, "But what does that all mean for us?" I'll tell you EXACTLY what the means! What it means is that, from now on, you will no longer have to spend your hard earned money to watch ignoramuses...

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Sandow

[Damien Sandow]
Like this gentleman who calls himself "Big Sexy" and star in lewd films like "Magic Mike", come out and kill your brain cells every week. I am the savior to YOU, the unwashed masses! I will cleanse you of this insulting product and get you to rethink your miserable lives!

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 06_20Smartest_RAW_1003_Photo_1383

A giant grin takes over the self-proclaimed savior's face, thinking that he has done some good in the world. The audience, however, is displeased with Sandow's display of insults toward Nash, XWL as a whole, and the fans themselves. They begin to chant, "Go home Sandow" with claps in between. The grin that was on Damien's face is now replaced with anger. Sandow raises the mic again.

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Damien-Sandow

[Damien Sandow]
Do you fools not realize that you NEED me? I am better then what XWL has been offering recently! I am more important than AJ Styles! I'm more important than Chris Jericho! Heck, I'm more important than Stephanie McMahon!

Damien Sandow than turns to Kevin Nash

[Damien Sandow]
And I for sure know I'm more important than some washed up failure of a father like you Kevin Nash.

Damien Sandow grins and taunts in Nash's face while he drops the mic in victory. Before this point, Nash had been kind of enjoying this kid's rant, not really caring. But now, his smile is gone, and it's replaced with a look of nothingness. Sandow stands in the face of Nash for just another moment before Nash draws back and unloads on Damien, causing him to cut a 180. Almost comically, Sandow stands staggered, then falls forward, crashing with the mat. Nash steps over him and looks down with disgust.

[Jerry Lawler]
He deserved every ounce of that.

[Michael Cole]
WHAT? He was just stating the truth!

[Jerry Lawler]
I wouldn't say that too loud Cole.

Nash leans down in the ring to Sandow, lifting his lifeless body up and placing him in position for the Jacknife Powerbomb. Sure enough, "Big Kev" picks Sandow up and plants him to the mat with a Jacknife. Nash pauses, then heads for the ropes, pushing down the top rope and stepping over it, exiting the ring. He strolls his way up to the back, not looking back at Sandow who has still yet to move.

Back to top Go down
Shane
Mid Card
Shane

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15   XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 12:39 am

*As we come back from commercial break the camera focuses on a intimidating figure*

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Bc_310

Brian Cage

Hello, My name is Brian Cage. Yes I know, The Brian Cage?! Mr. GMSI, The Fn Machine, The Swole-verine. Yes I have been in many other companies such as PWG, TNA, even the "Big Time" WWE.

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Bc_410

Brian Cage

All of that fails in comparison to XWL, the best damn wrestling promotion in the world today! With names such as Chris Jericho, A.J. Styles, Dean Ambrose, the list just goes on and on! And I am ready to prove to everybody on this roster and everybody in the XWL Universe why I am the future of this company, and future XWL World Heavyweight Champion.

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Bc_510

Brian Cage

Now about tonight. Kofi Kingston, a very talented high flying and agile wrestler. A very accomplished competitor no doubt, But you see Kofi I already know your weakness, like a bird once your wings are clipped you are as vulnerable as the very prey you feed on a pathetic little worm.

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Bc_110

Brian Cage

Look I'm no ordinary wrestler, ok? I am a genetically superior specimen and I don't need a blueprint to prove it! Haha, how you doing Matt? Anyways I weigh in at a whopping six foot and two hundred and thirty pounds of pure muscle; Not only that but I have Rey Mysterio wishing he could move the way I move and attempt amazing feats like I can.

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Bc_610

Brian Cage

I am Mr. GMSI and The Fn Machine Brian Cage and I approve this promo. See you in the ring tonight Kofi and good luck, you will need it!

*The cameras fade as XWL goes to commercial*
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15   XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 4:22 am

[An instrumental version of Adam Cole's theme plays as a backtrack to an interview held by a wrestling fan site that was filmed earlier on in the afternoon during ring setup]

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Avatar_504611bc5a77_128
> A handheld camera is fixtured over the shoulder and the tape begins rolling on the newly contracted superstar <

Some jockey behind the camera blurting out questions left and right without dignifying a singular word

*Adam Cole places his gym bag carrying his gear on the ground besides him*

*Grabbing a folded up chair somewhere around the venue. He unfolds the chair loudly and places the legs on the ground while tapping his hands on the steel ready to educate these flustered fans standing outside of the window screaming and waving there hands around mindlessly*

Adam Cole takes a seat letting these guys curiosity being met once and for all.

Disembodied voice begins to shift into his journalism antics behind the camera due to their cheap technical equipment

Mikey The Interviewer: In recent action you had shocked the world dare I say when you finally opened up about what promotion you're sticking your guns to. Is this the revival of you as a perfor-

*Adam Cole cutting him off with his hand in the air in a serious tone*

[Adam Cole] Before you make this interview rendered pointless, I'll lay it all out there for you. This isn't me signing into recognition, This is a testament and the proving ground of my livelihood which is Pro Wrestling. The self entitlement going around the industry absolutely puts me in a fowl mood. You see, There is this incentive in each man's career and I rest assure will bring that certain edge that XWL has been missing for quite some time.

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Tumblr_ngugvzdlHv1u52pj1o1_250

Mikey The Interviewer: I didn't mean to insult your intelligence Mr.Cole, We.. as in the fans all over the world want to know what is in-store and what can we expect to see?

[Adam Cole] All I can tell you is right now to reiterate what I was saying earlier. In the focus and determination you always want to improve your physicality and strive on the connection with the fans watching at home. Others call themselves the future, I take matters into my own hands and show that I am the present with presenting and representing the key sole factor no one else has ever harnessed. Who's to say you cannot mix business with pleasure. I take great pride in who I am and I'm not an added in draw. I'm the centerpiece and I'll show it tonight, Starting off with Darren Young. Once I'm through and out the way with him he'll become a fan of mine. I'll set him up with a nice discount and then I'll tell him personally to sit back and enjoy the show while his little kid sister buys my merch, Bitch.

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Tumblr_ngugvzdlHv1u52pj1o3_250

*Looking back both directions before nodding his head*

..With that being said I now conclude this interview

*Un-clipping the mic from the inside of his shirt and pulling the wires out from underneath
before tossing them to the floor

*Sounding off with running his mouth to the fans at the ticket window*

The hits will keep on coming, And you'll keep watching.
ADAM COLE BAYBAY!

*Reaching the curtains headed to the backstage area in preparation for his upcoming match*
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15   XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 12:41 am

*The screen begins to shake and rumble with the words being formed letter by letter
XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Tumblr_mzezkjooqg1qhjbxeo1_500

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 08231949_52173e4754ae4

Television Network hype:
XWLに住んでそれを今夜をお見逃しなく!信介中村は、2つのユニークなスタイルの叙事詩の対立であることが何で今旧新日本の競争相手プロレスと反対2の正方形をオフにオフに直面するために彼の待望の復帰を行います。

Quote :
Translation - Don't miss it tonight LIVE on XWL! Shinsuke Nakamura makes his long awaited return to face off against a former competitor in New Japan Pro Wrestling and now the two square off in what's to be an epic confrontation of two unique styles.

Shinsuke Nakamura:

私は私の相手を研究していると私は、私はそれのためにそれにいる知っている。ゲームプリンス·デヴィットの技術的な学生です。私は私自身の記録とよく丸みを帯びた総合格闘家だけど、誰もいないよ。私は強いんだと、我々はキャンバスにしている、一度彼が私を扱うことができる方法を見ていきますので、私はスタイルを持っている。

Quote :
Translation - I've studied my opponent and I know I'm in it for it. A technical student of the game Prince Devitt is. I'm not just anyone, I'm a well rounded mixed martial artist with a record of my own. I'm strong and I've got style so we'll see how he can handle me once we're on the canvas.

Shinsuke Nakamura:

私は戦いの準備ができてだと私は彼を身に着けている私の攻防の中覇権を表示するつもりだと私は心でそれをやると私はああうん、そのために私を得るために、私の静脈を通って電源を投入エネルギーを使用しますその後私ボマイェ彼の勝利のために。すべての作業を完了すると私の手が最後に発生します。それは最も困難な課題は、すぐに戻って私を見つめとの過酷なマッチの1になるだろう。あなたは王子かもしれないが、私は王であることまだいないよ

Quote :
Translation: I'm ready for the fight and I'm going to show supremacy within my offense and defense wearing him down and I'll do it with heart and I'll use the energy powering through my veins to get me up for that Yeah Oh then I Boma Ye him for the victory. My hand will be raised at the end when all is said and done. It's going to be one of the toughest matches with the hardest challenge staring right back at me. You may be a prince but I'm not done yet being the king.

Nakamura stands there rolling his shoulders and smiling menacingly at the camera showing his mouth-guard all while wrapping around his red wrist tape.

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Tumblr_nhnkyybBRD1r17qi5o1_1280
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15   XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 6:55 pm

Breakdown fades back from commercials and we’re taken to footage from earlier in the day as Stone Cold Steve Austin and Jim Ross appearing to be backstage show up on the titantron. The camera cuts to the feed

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 ExAAtrC

{Jim Ross}
If I may Steve can I get your thoughts on not only XWL’s break into the new year but your opponent later tonight?

Austin pauses and lightly laughs before speaking

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 DQtMAkp

{Steve Austin}
So what you’re saying is Jim, you want to get my thoughts, on not only the new year in XWL but my opponent tonight is that right?

{Crowd}
What?!

Jim nods his head as Austin begins to speak again

{Steve Austin}
First off I have a question for you Jim. Who do I have to go to around here to get some beer? All I see in this here room, is coffee, doughnuts and other things but, anyone who know’s ol’ Stone Cold like you do knows that I got to have me some beer. So if you must know, son, I’m a bit cranky. As far as my thoughts on the new year? Rather simple son. I’m gonna do the same thing I’ve done every year. Lace up this here pair of boots, put on my vest, walk on out to that ring, and then unleash a big ol’ can of whoopass. Then I’ll proceed to have a beer.

{Crowd}
What?!

{Steve Austin}
Another beer.

{Crowd}
What?!

{Steve Austin}
Then another

{Crowd}
What?!

{Steve Austin}
Then another. Until everyone out there in that arena has a good time with ol Stone Cold because you can’t ring in the new year without some beer and rough-housing.

{Crowd}
What?!

Austin pauses and looks around again before speaking

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Ewv300g

{Steve Austin}
You sure you don’t know who in the hell I gotta find around here to get me some damn beer Jim?

Ross shakes his head no again before Austin continues speaking

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 BnZZ9Vm

{Steve Austin}
So who is it I’m facing anyway son? Has James Storm learned his lesson that he can’t go toe to toe with me in a drinking contest? Or how about CM Punk. Is he still gonna try and tell me that I’ve been lead down the wrong path?

Ross pauses and lightly laughs before speaking

{Jim Ross}
No, Steve, you’re facing Drew McIntyre

At this news Austin stands puzzled for a few minutes before speaking

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 CfceK3b

{Steve Austin}
May be my years getting to me Jim, but, who in the hell is Drew McIntyre.

Jim pauses before speaking

{Jim Ross}
Uh, Steve, he wrestled in the WWE with you. You don’t remember him at all?

{Steve Austin}
Jim, for as long as you’ve known me, you know how much I like to drink and fight. I can’t remember what I had for breakfast son let alone some guy I may have known way back. What names did he go by back then?

Jim pauses before speaking

{Jim Ross}
Well, in the start of his WWE career, he did go by “The Chosen One”

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Yc7wVAk

{Steve Austin}
The Chosen One? What kind of jackass comes up with a name like that for someone?

{Jim Ross}
Vince did Steve

Austin shakes his head and laughs for a few minutes before speaking

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 RmBLO5J

{Steve Austin}
Why doesn’t that surprise me in the slightest Jim? Vince never was the brightest bulb in the drawer. I mean come on son. The Chosen One? What was he chosen for? Being Vince’s golden boy? From what I remember that didn’t amount to jack. So what’s he left with now? Facing Stone Cold Steve Austin. Well I got some news for ya Mr. Chosen One. 2015 is gonna be the year of ol’ Stone Cold.

{Steve Austin}
So son, ya best lace up them boots and come out swinging, because before you know it I’ll drop you on that stack of dimes you call a neck and WHAM you’ll be out one.. two… three… I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again I came here to do two things. Drink beer and fight. Being that I can’t find me some beer I guess I better go on the hunt and find Drew McIntyre so I can show him how it really feels to be The Chosen One. 2015 is going to be the year of ol’ Stone Cold Steve Austin and that’s the bottom line ‘cause Stone Cold said so

He pats JR on the back and slowly walks out of the room. The camera fades to black before fading into Austin’s matchup

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Usgf6VkXWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 TYelG0x
McIntyre has tried time and time again to make some noise in this company but always seemed to fall short. Tonight Stone Cold once again finds himself in a position where he's fighting off a young, hungry competitor trying to make a career off his name.

Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15   XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 3:21 pm

United States Championship Extreme Rules Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 79wfPGcXWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 CPG5ID6XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 HPl3eGR

Tomko is reported as having no-showed the event...therefore the match-up has been changed to the following:

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 CPG5ID6XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 HPl3eGR

The match goes back and forth for a long time, a technical classic that featured numerous reversals as well as finishers. However, the match finally came to a close as the winner was announced.

1...2....3!

[Justin Roberts]
Here is your winner, and....NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW XWL United States Champion! DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLPH ZIIIIIIIIIIIGGLEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!

[Jerry Lawler]
Can you believe it!? New year, new era of XWL, and a new United States Champion to boot! What a win here for Dolph Ziggler!

[Jim Ross]
The former World Heavyweight Champion entered tonight an afterthought...and ends the night as the new United States Champion! My hat's off to that young man right there, congratulations, you earned it!

[Michael Cole]
Yeah, but the story here, guys, is this: The Bullet Club has lost one title...but in our main event tonight, they will have the chance to claim the biggest prize in our industry when AJ Styles challenges Shawn Michaels and the champion Chris Jericho for the World Heavyweight Championship.

Dolph and Summer come together at the top of the ramp for a celebratory kiss as Dolph holds the title high above their heads, their lips moving together as "The Machine Gun" looks on with rage in his eyes as XWL cuts to a commercial break.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15   XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 5:09 pm

The first episode of Breakdown of the New Year rolls on and as an image fades into view we’re treated to a sight that we haven’t been privileged enough to witness to in quite some time: MVP looking fresh to death as he dons a fitted suit that must cost more than most folks make in a year. He’s sitting in an office with his feet on a desk showing off his custom-made dress shoes and even though he’s a guest in this room, his body language gives off the impression that he owns the place.

Someone enters the room prompting MVP to stir from his nap. The man who claims to be half man, half amazing tips his shades up and when he spots the person who’s joined him inside the office he cracks a smiles. The camera pans around to reveal none other than John Laurinaitis!

MVP
My man, Big Johnny! It’s good to see you again.

He goes to stand, but Laurinaitis shakes his head and motions for MVP to stay where he is.

John Laurinaitis
Come on now, no need to be so formal, the pleasure is all mine.

Laurinaitis sticks his hand out for MVP to shake, his demeanor professional and calm as he gives off the vibe that this isn’t just a business meeting but a get together between two men who could almost pass as friends. Without hesitation MVP grasps it firmly in a show of respect, which is a pretty big deal considering his track record suggests that he doesn’t allow just anyone that honor. Taking a seat on the other side of the desk, Laurinaitis eyes some of the papers lying on top of it, then picks up the one he was looking for, nodding slowly as his eyes quickly scan the document.

John Laurinaitis
Well MVP, it’s my pleasure to let you know that we are just about done with these contract negotiations; all that’s left is to finalize a couple of minute details and then you are officially back on the XWL roster.

MVP
That’s what I’m talking about and that’s why I like doing business with you, John, because you know a star when you see one and you know that there is no star that shines brighter than the man sitting in front of you. Look, I know that XWL and I haven’t exactly seen eye to eye during my legendary run here, and since I hold myself to standards that others could only dream of reaching, I’ll be the first to say that my last stint in this place left a lot to be desired.

The man on the verge of inking a deal that will make him an active competitor once more, takes his feet off the desk then removes the shades from his face so that the camera can get a shot of his eyes. From the expression on MVP’s face the whole world now knows that he means business.

MVP
For starters, I wasn’t paid what I was worth and getting disrespecting like that left a real bad taste in my mouth and all you need to do to correct that wrong is sweeten the deal a little bit. Take a look at me, John, from the haircut to the socks on my feet, I am a man of extravagant tastes and I expect a paycheck that allows me to continue living that lifestyle; I’m talking about two or three extra zeros than you were originally willing to spend on me and trust me when I say that I deserve every penny. I’m the hottest commodity on the market right now; I’m the biggest free agent in twenty-fifteen that other companies are chomping at the bit and foaming at the mouths to have on their roster, but I choose to grace XWL with my presence on a weekly basis and I expect to be compensated accordingly  for my chivalrous act. I’m doing you guys a favor by signing this exclusive deal, it ain’t the other way around.

MVP leans in a little closer to make sure Laurinaitis doesn’t miss a word of what he’s about to say.

MVP
Thanks to me the ratings are going through the roof and XWL will enter a boom period. Thanks to me anything with my name on it will go flying off the shelves in record numbers as this place makes more off me than any other superstar in its history. Thanks to me the quality of each and every show from Breakdown to house shows to pay-per-views will increase tenfold as everyone who was half-assing it before I show up on the scene will start busting their asses to put out the quality that I do effortlessly and because of that XWL will have the largest fanbase it has had since its inception.

MVP smirks as he leans back in his chair watching as Laurinaitis doesn’t appear to be taken aback by what MVP is proclaiming while many others would be quick to say that the man is completely full shit or just full of himself--though the more outspoken of MVP’s critics would argue to the death that the two are interchangeable.

MVP
And let’s not forget what an atrocity it was each and every time this company named contenders for one of their oh-so prestigious championships and my name was never called out. How in the world can any of those belts be worthy anything if my name isn’t etched on that name plate? How can these guys feel proud holding those belts when they didn’t have to go through me to win it? It.. it just boggles my mind that this company can’t wrap their heads around what should be a simple fact that when MVP is around absolutely nobody or nothing else matters. Do you know why guys like Chris Jericho get booed out of the building? It’s because they know that it should be the man who was one of the greatest World Champions this company has ever seen by virtue of winning the belt alone. Jericho can win it seven times or he can win it 100 times, hut what it all boils down to is that it’ll never add up to what a man of my caliber produces.

Laurinaitis begins jotting down notes as MVP puts everything that’s been rubbing him the wrong way out on the table. Whether Laurinaitis actually plans to acquiesce to these demands or if he’s merely humoring MVP until he gets bored remains to be seen. MVP believes that he must Laurinaitis in the palm of his hands because he only pauses for a moment before continuing to rattle things off.

MVP
There’s no way you or anybody else can sit there and say that when they look at me they don’t see a champion. It could be the United States Championship, The Intercontinental Championship, The World Heavyweight Championship...if there’s gold to be won and gold to be worn around my waist then I want it and this company needs me to have it because they say that the belts are reserved for the best, the cream of the crop, and if I’m the best XWL has ever seen and they’re purposefully snubbing me because they don’t want me to expose everybody else then that just reflects poorly on them, doesn’t it? You can save the second-rate treatment for the guys who are walking around just happy to be here; those clowns are a dime-a-dozen...replaceable. I’m not. I’m the jaw-droppin’, bottle-poppin’, modern-day mack M-V-P and there has never been and never will be another man quite like me to walk this planet like he owns it.

MVP chuckles softly before putting his shades back on, exuding a confidence and cool that he has perfected over the years. He really believes everything that he says, coming dangerously close to believe his own hype...but then again, if you don’t believe it, how can you expect anyone else to?

MVP
I am an innovator, Big Johnny. I’ve done and said things that people thought were impossible and I made them reality. I have traveled the around world and I have dominated around the world because I am a man who loves to take advantage of the fools who think that I’m not every bit as good as I say I am even when my track record speaks ever louder than I do. It’s really simple, Johnny, what I want from this company are three things: money, power and respect; many would say that they’re the key to life. Well I say that they are what’s going to determine whether I hop aboard this ship to save it or watch from my yacht as it plunges to the bottom of the ocean. If you think that you can afford to let someone of my caliber walk away, then feel free to risk it, but believe me when I say that XWL will never recover, hell it barely did last time. Money, power and respect… that’s all I‘m asking for Johnny and if I get it then there’s no doubt in my mind that it will be the rekindling of a beautiful relationship.

There’s a long stretch of silence as MVP allows Laurinaitis a bit of time to mull things over although in MVP’s mind the decision to give him what he wants is a no-brainer. There’s not quite tension in the air as neither man has shown any animosity toward the other, though suspense is definitely building as Laurinaitis’ eyes repeatedly shift back and forth between MVP’s face and the contract on his desk. Finally, Laurinaitis smiles when he reaches a decision.

John Laurinaitis
See, that’s what I like about you, MVP: you’re not afraid to speak your mind, to speak the truth and that’s why you were one of the first people I contacted because I knew that with your star-power XWL would get the boost it needs. I can give you the money, and you know I respect you more than any other superstar in this company, but as for power... MVP I’m sorry to say but that’s a little above what a man in my position is able to do and…

MVP
Hey, hey, hey, come on now, Johnny you know me and you know that I’m a reasonable man. I not asking you to make me general manager or anything, but we both know that you do have some pull around here and sure, it may not be as much as what Stephanie can do, but it’s enough to upset some of the big bad guys around here who can get a little violent...and...well, I’ll be blunt with you: your in-ring days are far, far behind you. What I propose is simple: I scratch your back if you ever find yourself in a situation that has spiraled out of control and you scratch mine when I want full control of my situations. Tell me that doesn’t tickle your fancy.

The smile on Laurinaitis’ face grows wider as he stands to his feet with MVP’s contract in his hands.

John Laurinaitis
MVP, that sounds perfect. Tell you what…

Laurinaitis proceeds to rip the contract into pieces.

John Laurinaitis
Consider that contract an insult to a man of your caliber. I’ll make sure that a contract worthy of someone like you is sent ASAP and even before you sign it, let me be the first to welcome you back to XWL.

MVP stands as well, adjusts his suit looking mighty pleased with himself for being able to talk himself into a better situation.

MVP
Now that’s what I like to here, see I told my people there was no need to sweat this meeting because you have what a lot of people desperately need: common sense. You won’t regret this.  Things around here are about to change.

XWL fades to a commercial break, fading away as MVP and Laurinaitis shake hands leaving everybody in the company wondering just how this will affect programming going forward. Did MVP just weasel his way into a contract he doesn’t deserve or will be prove to be worth his weight in gold?

Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15   XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 7:22 pm

Shinsuke Nakamura defeated Prince Devitt 15:34 via Pinfall
XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Nakamura
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15   XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 8:16 pm

So, due to stuff, the match changed to this.

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 D-Bry2_zps0fd127b4XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Nash_zpsb0b85349

-Several minutes of Nash tossing little D-Bry around-

D-Bry has knocked Nash out of the ring and appears to be making a comeback. Daniel stands in the ring, getting pumped for what one would think is a suicide dive. Nash crawls to his feet as D-Bry takes off in a sprint to the opposite side of the ring. He darts back and flies through the middle ropes as Nash side steps him. Bryan crashes into the barricade, causing him to ball up from the pain. Nash strolls over to him, taking his time. Kevin picks up Daniel, sliding him into the ring and following him. He stands over Daniel, who attempts to crawl to his feet. Nash grabs him by his shoulders and doubles him over, placing him in between the knees of the giant. Nash looks around as he appears to be setting up for the jackknife power bomb.

[Jim Ross]
Kevin seems to be wanting to end it here!

[Jerry Lawler]
The jackknife is definitely the way to do it!

[Jerry Lawler]
Oh you've got to be kidding me!

[Michael Cole]
And I was just about to go to sleep!

Nash turns around to the stage, expecting to see Sandow making his way down to the ring, but, no one comes. Instead, Bryan sees his chance, rolling up Nash. The ref doesn't even get in a one count as Nash powers out, climbs to his feet and meets Daniel face to face. The goat faces "hero" eyes go wide as do Nash's before Nash swings  huge right hook, knocking Daniel to the mat. Nash then, without hesitation, drags Daniel back to his feet and doubles him over. Big Kev picks up Daniel and plants him with a jackknife powerbomb, the covers with ease. The ref counts the pin, and then calls for the bell, big sexy being announced the winner.

The crowd pops for Nash who runs a hand through his hair and looks to the stage. He heads for the ropes, pushing down the top one and stepping over. He drops off the apron and makes his way up the ramp, not looking back at D-Bry. The camera spins over to the announcer's table where Cole looks absolutely done with the situation.

[Michael Cole]
That was beyond boring.

[Jim Ross]
Are you kidding me? Nash showed that he still has it!

[Jerry Lawler]
He really did you sour puss. What's your problem with Nash?

[Michael Cole]
Well for one, he's old, just like the both of you. At least you guys know when to quit. Also, he hit Damien, one of my heroes, for no reason!

[Jerry Lawler]
One, I could take you in that ring, any day boy. Two, Damien talked about his kids, he had every right to do that.

[Jim Ross]
Enough, enough. Opinions don't matter, all that matters is, we haven't seen the last of those two. But we have some bigger news.

[Jerry Lawler]
That's right, during the match we heard that a former XWL star is making his big return, next week! And honestly, I can't wait!

[Jerry Lawler]
That's right ladies and gentlemen, next week, for XWL star: Mick Foley, returns, LIVE!

The camera fades out to a commercial break on a picture of a smiling commentary table.
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15   XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 11:01 am

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Breaking-news1

Darren Young was caught giving head to a stagehand in a far off broom-closet after hours of stalking him throughout the day which led to him not showing up for his match against Adam Cole.

Adam Cole parading the ring and talks about how Young doesn't deserve to be in the ring with him and that nobody would care if he'd leave XWL and never show his face in pro wrestling altogether.

Suddenly dropping down for a pose in the middle of the ring well knowing that these people came for a show in mockery imaging Darren Young to be a complete pussy

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 ROH-101814-Adam-Cole-3

Then begins to approach the ropes and goes a bit out of character
shaking his head in disappointment. Adam Cole descends to the mat and rolling under the bottom rope while sitting on the apron smirking and telling the fans nearest to him "It won't be long until I have my true debut and that's a promise to each and every one of you, ADAM COLE BAY BAY!"

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 6314749

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15   XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 11:26 am

KingWolf wrote:

Darren Young was caught giving head to a stagehand in a far off broom-closet after hours of stalking him throughout the day which led to him not showing up for his match against Adam Cole.

y
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15   XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 11:53 am

TheKrzyOne wrote:
KingWolf wrote:

y
Seriously. I'm all for creativity in promos but uhh
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15   XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 11:54 am

As Breakdown returns from a quick commercial break, long time XWL interviewer Jeremy Borash is seen standing in front of the camera with a big ol’ grin planted smackdab on his face like a child who just found out there’s going to be a surprise party and is now desperately trying not to spill the beans until just the right time. After a moment or two passes, Borash raises the microphone clutched in his right hand a little closer to his mouth and when he speaks all pretense of holding back his joy and enthusiasm is immediately lost as he radiates with a happiness that is almost infectious as a room full of giggling babies.

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Shellpsho0

-Jeremy Borash-
How’s it going, folks? Welcome back to Breakdown where not only is it the first grand show of the New Year, but it’s also the first time I’ve had the pleasure of interviewing one of my good friends in the business! I’m sure you all know who it is folks, and I’d hate to keep you waiting any longer because the suspense is killing me too! So without further ado I introduce to you, the former Xtreme Champion, former United States Champion but most importantly he’s a former Ersatz Tag Team Champion: Please give a warm welcome to Alex Shelley!

The cheers from the raucous Brooklyn crowd echo off the walls even this deep backstage. They’re going at such a volume that you’d think Oprah stopped by and told them they’d be going home with a new car and there’s no doubt that the gift of seeing Alex Shelley is just as special. Seconds after Borash calls out his name, Shelley enters the shot and even though XWL hasn’t really been off the air for that long, it feels like years since Shelley has been seen on an XWL screen. He shakes hands with Borash, any personal catching up between the two being put off until a later date, because right now it’s time to get down to business.

-Jeremy Borash-
Alex, as usual it’s a pleasure to be standing here next to you and I’m just going to jump right into it because myself and these people all want to know just what exactly you’ve been up to while XWL has been on its little vacation.

Without a missing a beat as if this was a routine the two practiced hundreds of times, Shelley immediately responds in that causal, conversational manner he’s known for. 

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Shellpsho1

-Alex Shelley-
Well you know how it is, JB…I’ve done a little bit of this and that, here and there just following the ebbs and flows of the tide wherever they led me.

JB nods as Shelley speaks doing his best to keep up and fully comprehend what’s been said until he just gives up and latches on to Shelley’s last handful of words.

-Jeremy Borash-
Oh come on, Alex, those tides carried you right across the ocean to Japan, didn’t they?

-Alex Shelley-
It’s as they say: when one door slams shut another swings wide open, nearly bursting off his hinges and on the other side of that door stood my good friends Japan, who let me know that I had a job and a home there for however long I needed. For that opportunity and the ability to continue doing what I love I will be forever grateful and I thank them for the time there.

-Jeremy Borash-
Of course, considering you’re standing right here in the flesh…

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Shellpsho2

-Alex Shelley-
And not live via satellite or anything like that…

-Jeremy Borash-
That would just be the worst—but that’s not you because at some point you made the decision to come back home. Was it hard to walk away?

-Alex Shelley-
Was it hard...I’ll put it like this, JB: When it comes to wrestling for XWL and wrestling for Japan it was like I was living the best of both worlds, it was a dream come true. Eventually, though, I started to get a little conflicted.

-Jeremy Borash-
How so?

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Shellpsho3

-Alex Shelley-
See, I felt like a man with a girlfriend and a wife, it felt great having the options, but with the timezones and the traveling and everything else I couldn’t give both the attention they needed. Not when there’s still so much unfinished business left on the table. Not when I look back on my XWL career and see that I’ve had a great run here, but there’s still plenty left to do.

-Jeremy Borash-
Well the last time we spoke you declared that you intended to be one of the men to challenge Sheamus for his coveted Intercontinental Championship, which of course wasn’t able to come to fruition.

-Alex Shelley-
Is it a coincidence that the moment I set my sights on the title that has eluded me more than any other in my career XWL decides to go on the longest commercial break in history?

-Jeremy Borash-
You can’t think that that was the real reason, Alex.

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Shellpsho4

-Alex Shelley-
If we work hard enough we can get it in the history books and then everyone will believe it. Until then we need to stop and analyze the situation at hand and question just what is it about the Intercontinental Championship that keeps it in my sight and just out of reach. Let me tell you something JB, that belt is slowly becoming my white whale.

-Jeremy Borash-
You do know how that book ends, right?

-Alex Shelley- 
The only thing that matters is how this chapter in the story of my career ends. Of course everyone wants to get to the top, to hold the XWL Championship and be the undisputed man of the company...but for years now I've been trying to capture the Intercontinental Championship and have fallen short each time for one reason or another. And whether that reason is named Kurt Angle or Stephanie McMahon doesn’t matter anymore because we’re in a new season, JB, and we’ve come in riding on the winds of change.

-Jeremy Borash-
Will we be getting a new Alex Shelley to go hand in hand with the New Year?

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Shellpsho5

-Alex Shelley-
I wouldn’t go that far, I’m the same old Alex Shelley I’ve always been. Then again, I’ve always got some new tricks up my sleeve, but they’re for only me to know and my opponent next week to find out.

-Jeremy Borash-
So that’s it then…it’s official? You’ll be making your in-ring return next week?

-Alex Shelley-
You know it and I hate to end this with the tired old cliché that all wrestlers have to trumpet when they run out of things to say, but for me they’ve never been truer: I look at the familiar faces and I see hunger to assume the same status in the company that they used to have. I look at the faces of the young guys and I see their hunger to take their spots, some of them by any means necessary. What all that means is that you can’t rest on your laurels, you can’t just be happy to be here because that’s a quick recipe to end up on the wrong end of obscurity. Now don’t get me wrong, I am happy to be here, but did you here those chairs when I first arrived?

-Jeremy Borash-
I sure did.

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Shellpsho6

-Alex Shelley-
I worked hard for years to earn that. Those title matches that I’ve come up on both sides of? I worked hard for years to earn them. There was a time when someone like Tyson Kidd could just up and take my championship match against Wade Barrett and there was nothing  I could do or say about it… those days are over. This is an environment where you if you give any less than your best you’ll be chewed up and spit out and another guy will take your place in the blink of an eye. Shigeki No Shelley, boys…I’m taking on all comers.

Shelley winks at the camera, then gives Borash a friendly pat on the back before walking off screen. Borash stares off in the direction Shelley left in for a couple of seconds like a kid watching his best friend leave for summer camp, then the interviewer looks back at the camera with his game face back on.

-Jeremy Borash-
There you have it folks, Alex Shelley is back and next week he’ll be back in action and I don’t know about you guys but I can’t wait!

With that, XWL fades to one of the last commercial breaks of the evening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15   XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next