Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14

Go down 
+18
DashingDJUrie
#NOTSEME
Shug
#AVG
Austin
Legal
P1
Jonguin
Adam
Stay✔
TheFilthParade
Dash
T-Roll
Kyle
Holybatman96
P.R Son
Moontan
TheKrzyOne
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14   XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 4:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 Breakd

Live from – Phoenix, Arizona
Deadline Time: 4:30 PM EST / 9:30 PM GMT

Arenas for Matches
XWL Breakdown
*Download it from Community Creations on Xbox Live*
[creator's gamertag: DinosaurTaco]

Diva’s Match
XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 ZLj1Vps XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 D8qBX4b

Diva’s Match
XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 F43EGIq XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 XtvDmlZ

Diva’s Match
XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 Y7KKcn9 XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 3HSEMHE

Diva’s Match
XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 J7PfIrG XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 N9Twuqw

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 PatGtHV XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 LBSTzP8

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 Q51wCcO XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 JbhPvybbJVNprf

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 SVb0T0g XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 Rz6r0Rq

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 Ct8yCZZXWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 2HG8xwg

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 O4eujE4 XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 5sB8G84

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 DO0xVsq XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 SvUoyGG

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 KRBEUZR XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 Phn0kL9

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 YhUvtKL XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 TdRPj0R

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 CQkMz7L XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 PYCeNZs

Normal match
XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 RJ6F0fnXWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 Xbc4pdm

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 7ewWje1XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 7ZGnZw5

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 ZaLmgC7 XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 UunrQ17

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 38S4ZhZ XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 A3f3NWX

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 Y600PgF XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 V3pM3ZQ

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 SKgdYcDXWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 NYKw5as

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 BhITrmj XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 1xBuKkT

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 8gCMrGsXWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 PEqbyog

Main Event
XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 XKg0tiV XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 D9bfJfW
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Twiztid
Mid Card
Twiztid

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14   XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 12:10 am

Coming soon to XWL
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14   XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 1:00 am

When the cameras cut backstage we see Don West pacing back and forth in a random hallway and you can tell that he’s absolutely fuming. His face is a bright shade of red, he can be overheard muttering what can only be assumed to be profanities under his breath and when he’s approached by an interviewer, eager to get his thoughts after Ryback was once again stolen right out from under his nose, West looks like he was moments away from knocking him the hell out. And much like last time, a member of The West Side Army was robbed of a crucial victory by the sound of Brock Lesnar’s theme hitting but the devil himself being nowhere in sight. The interviewer waits until it looks as though West has calmed down a bit before proceeding with the impromptu interview. He’ll have to proceed with caution, however, as it would seem as though West will snap at any moment.

Interviewer
Uh… Don? Mr. West? Do you think that I could get your thoughts on what happened out there earlier in the night?

Don West
What happened out there is that that good for nothing, sack of trash otherwise known as Paul Heyman got scared, you hear me!? He was more frightened than a little boy trapped inside of a haunted house! He saw that despite his little act of machismo at X-treme X-mas, The West Side Army got even bigger because that’s the way that we operate! Every time that you try to get rid of us, every time that you kick us while we’re down and every time you try to pretend that we don’t exist we only get better and we only get stronger and I’ll be damned if I let all of my hard work go to waste because Heyman’s fragile ego can’t accept that he’s the second-best manager around these parts.

XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 Westbrown9_zps7e3dd912

Don West
But I can’t put all of the blame of Heyman, no, I’m a real man and like a real man I have to accept some of the responsibility for what happened out there tonight. It’s clear to everybody that Heyman is always one step behind me, so it should have been obvious to everybody that it was only a matter of time before he tried to match me move for move and add some washed up barely-was-es to his “awe-inspiring” group of guys. Unfortunately, that action came sooner rather than later. And I should have put my class, my integrity and my professionalism aside when I heard that everyone was banned from ringside… not everybody likes to fight fair, and Heyman has shown on more than one occasion that he’ll do whatever has to be done, right down to selling his own flesh and blood, to give himself even the slightest of advantages.

XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 Westbrown8_zps654a9bdd

Don West
So what are we dealing with now, huh? Just what does Paul Heyman have to be proud of? He’s got Brooooock Lesnar, Goldberg, and now Edge… three guys who used to be something back in the day, back in the age of dinosaurs when mediocrity was acceptable until guys like Sangriento, Ryback, Dean Ambrose and Sara Del Rey burst onto the scene and opened the eyes of wrestling fans so that they could see what real talent and real wrestling and real passion for this business looks like. Say what you want about their methods, but don’t you ever question their drive or their motivation to leave their mark on this business by being the best.

XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 Westbrown7_zps9a003cd9

Don West
And you better believe that I’m still considering Ryback one of my own… Heyman may have won “control” over him but if he really thinks he can force Ryback to do something that he doesn’t want to then he must be even further out of his mind than I once thought. Ryback knows who has fought tooth and nail on the front line with and for him, Ryback knows that he’s nothing more than a pawn in your game, Heyman, and that when you’ve had your way with him you’ll send him packing just like you did to Curtis Axel without even batting an eyelash or thinking twice about where he’d end up but more importantly than all of that… Ryback knows where his home is and that there are people in that home who will do whatever. it. takes to get him back inside those walls.

XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 Westbrown10_zps946a66c7

Don West
I am so sick and TIRED of always playing by the rules and losing much more than I gain. When Shawn Michaels was fired – I'm talking about given his pink slip and told to get the HELL out of the company – while Amazing Red was only suspended, who came back first? When Amazing Red was wrongfully kept out of the Elimination Chamber, what did I do? I didn’t go around trying to injure another superstar to get Red their spot, I got a petition, EARNED, those signatures, and when those papers were destroyed right before my very eyes, how were the culprits punished? Trick question! They didn’t even get a slap on the wrist! Here’s an even better question! When Alberto Del Rio, Roman Roman Reigns and John Morrison all united in some grand conspiracy to keep Corey Graves away from the Intercontinental Championship, were there any firings, any suspensions? Absolutely not. Yet that wanna-be wants to prance back here and act like he's the victim? You've gotta be kidding me!

XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 Westbrown4_zps8a3d9895

Don West
We could have gone the easy route, could have taken the low road and put those three in hospital beds too, but I held The Army back; I told them: “Guys, we can’t sink to their level, we can’t let them see that they’ve got to us, but I promise you that they we’ll get what’s coming to them soon enough.” That day has yet to come. In fact, Reigns was gifted with a shot at the title and Del Rio is in reign number two as World Champion and all of that is enough to make me sick! Del Rio, what was going to happen to you tonight was going to be strictly business, but now… now I’m going to make things personal again. A message has to be sent and I’m not waiting until that title is gone from around your waist to send it. At the end of the day, you’ll be nothing more than a momentary distraction because this is bigger than you. Heyman, I’m talking to you now and I want you to know three things. One, I am going to get Ryback away from you. Two, Lesnar better be at Uprising so that he can get creamed by Sangriento  and three… well, I don’t want to give the little kids watching nightmares, they’ve already had to look at you and I don’t want to make things any worse.

Despite his anger, West is able to chuckle at his joke and that sound his heard until the screen fades to black and Breakdown heads to a quick commercial break.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14   XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 2:20 am

Following the previous contest, we head backstage where Renee Young is seen standing by with Natalya.

XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 LEcxmZA

[Renee Young]
Ladies and Gentlemen, standing with me at this time, Natalya! Natalya, you made your return to XWL earlier tonight against Michelle McCool and you managed to pick up the win. How'd it feel to have a successful comeback and I'm sure you've been asked this many of times, but where have you been?

XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 70gRFtP

[Natalya]
It honestly felt great, going against a rival of mine for the past couple of years was something to look forward to in my return. Michelle, we've been at each others throats for a while now and tonight we put on a show like we always did. Sometimes she was the one to walk out the winner while sometimes I was, but tonight it was my turn to call myself the winner. She put up a good fight, it was a good ol' match where two veteran women of the company went at it but I guess a little Nattie by Nature was a bit too much for her to handle.

XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 NPi5LXF

[Renee Young]
And if I'm correct, she said some pretty interesting things before your match. Actually going ahead and apologizing to some of the things that have occurred between the two of you in the past.

XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 H63JvzC

[Natalya]
I know! I was a little shocked to hear that myself but I guess she, to put this in the nicest of ways, decided to grow up and keep the past in the past. I'm still a little unsure about that, but for now, I'll just be an adult in this situation and accept the apology. If it comes back to bite me in the rear end, well then shame on me for believing her, right? But all in all, it's good to hear her say that because it was a great match to return with. I got the return win under my belt and now it's just time to roll from there and see what happens. It's been a while since my name has been up in the lights so maybe it could be time for some change because you know how the saying goes, right? Enough is Enough and it's time for a cha-

Before Natalya can finish her sentence, she is abruptly cut off by the voice of Brie Bella, however, Brie's remark catches Natalya by surprise...

XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 OePHJRv

[Brie Bella]
Congrats Nattie, I'm actually glad to see you back around here. Many have been saying that this division isn't how it used to be...well what way to bring it back to that state than bringing back The Hart Dungeon Diva, Natayla.

Natalya isn't too sure of how to respond to these comments from Brie Bella, someone she hasn't had much history with but someone she doesn't trust. The two divas share a smile, somewhat of an awkward smile on Nattie's part and Brie turns her attention to Nikki...

[Brie Bella]
Don't you have something to say Nikki?

Nikki Bella rolls her eyes at her twin sister before turning her attention to Natalya and crosses her arms...

[Nikki Bella]
Congrats.

Nattie isn't quite sure how to feel as her eyes squint a little while looking at Nikki who obviously didn't really mean what she said.

[Natalya]
Well, Thanks... I guess. Congrats on your win too, Nikki.

Nattie turns her attention to Brie and she seems a little more willing to talk to Brie considering she was actually nice.

[Natalya]
And Thanks, Brie. Not really use to this side of you but I'll take it, good to know their is a side of you that isn't just Bella Bitch Mode. Glad to see you two back as well at least, helping the division one return at a time I guess?

[Brie Bella]
Exactly Natalya. Tonight was just the beginning of our quest to challenge for the Divas Championship. Keep up the good work Nattie.

Brie nudges her twin sister, Nikki, a bit, who seems to be having an attitude and Nikki seems to finally give in by putting a hand around Nattie's neck, embracing her. Renee then asks Brie a question...

XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 0azSRTr

[Renee Young]
Brie, you and Nikki haven't really been on everyone's good side in the past. Are you guys trying to turn a new leaf for the new year?

[Brie Bella]
We're actually just trying to start the new year off as best as we can. I'm trying to put the past behind as you saw earlier with Layla. I've come to the realization that if Nikki and I can stop the catfights and the constant bickering, we'd be much more focused and much closer to winning the Divas Championship.

[Natalya]
Two change of hearts in one night, already a good for me. Though Brie, I don't mean to offend you or anyone else when I say this but...

Nattie raises her hand so the back of it was facing Nikki, as if she was hiding something as she spoke to Brie.

[Natalya]
You should try to rub some of your kindness off onto Nikki, she seems to be a little bit more stubborn about this whole change of heart.

[Nikki Bella]
I don't exactly need a change of heart Nattie, there's nothing wrong with my heart.  I'm just being who I am, didn't know it was such a problem. If I have something to say, I say it. I congratulated you, didnt I?

[Brie Bella]
It's okay Natalya, she's always been the stubborn one but you'll learn to love her for who she is. She might not say it with as much enthusiasm as myself but I'm sure she means it.

[Nikki Bella]
Yeah...yeah...yeah

[Brie Bella]
Anyways Natayla, we just wanted to stop by and congratulate you on your win against Michelle McCool. Nikki and I will be heading back to the locker room right about now, so we'll leave you to your interview. Nice talking to you.

[Nikki Bella]
It was such a pleasure talking to you...

Brie Bella extends her arms and Natayla does the same, sharing a hug as Nikki Bella watches from the outside.

XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 O2vcJYT

The camera then turns to Nikki Bella who is seen folding her arms once again and also tapping her foot, waiting for Brie and Natalya to release each other. Finally the two divas let go and Nikki Bella gives Natayla an obvious forced smile before grabbing Brie's arm and walking off the camera, leaving Natalya with Renee Young.

[Natalya]
Well, that was interesting. I think I'm going to get going, celebrate my win by possibly buying something for myself. You know, the usual, right? I'll talk to you again sometime soon, Renee.

Nattie walks out of view of the camera and we fade to the next segment.
Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14   XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 9:38 am

XWL returns from an advertisement promoting Uprising, our next Pay-Per-View, the first one of 2014, and immediately we head inside the building. Jeff Hardy's theme can be heard just before we make the transition and see him standing in the middle of the ring, making his entrance during the commercial break, clearly out here with a purpose.

XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 SGb10Sv

[JR]
Folks, Jeff Hardy is steaming mad, and with good reason.

[King]
He took on The Gauntlet of The Wyatt Family, tearing through Rowan, surviving Harper, and instead of getting Bray Wyatt one on one like the stipulation said, he was on the receiving end of a family beat down courtesy of The Wyatts.

[Michael Cole]
Did he really think it would be that easy? Bray Wyatt has yet to step foot in the ring, what makes Jeff so special that he thinks he'll be his first opponent?

His music stops, the fans chant "Hardy!" repeatedly in the background, and he prepares to address his creatures, but most specifically The Wyatt Family.

XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 8p9oTsj

[Jeff Hardy]
My creatures of the night, my fellow misfits, my partners in crime....WE WERE ROBBED!

The fans cheer in agreement as you can hear the anger in Jeff's tone.

XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 ZQLBQvL

[Jeff Hardy]
I took on The Gauntlet, I overcame it, but did I get what I was promised? Did Bray Wyatt step in that ring and face me like a man? No. No he did not, he did not meet me face to face, he did not pin me for a one, two, three. He merely ambushed me, his family showed their true colors when they didn't back up their part of this deal with the devil. A mistake I PROMISE you they WILL regret!

XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 ATSYGsd

[Jeff Hardy]
I was promised a match with you Bray Wyatt, and if I have to drag you out of your rocking chair, all the way down that ramp, and into this ring, I WILL GET MY MATCH! I beat your "brothers" I passed the test, and now it's time for you to do the same. If your message is so bright, if your purpose is unmistakable, then you must prove it to me and all of these people by striking down those that oppose you. You didn't have any problem when it was Zack Ryder, or my own brother...but I guess I'm special, huh? Either that, or you're just afraid that your tirade will come to an end the minute you try and stop me on your own. It's one thing to stand by your family, but it's another to stand BEHIND them. Letting them fight your battles, instead of fighting them together

XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 XFav3LU

[Jeff Hardy]
That's one thing you'll never understand, is it? You're not a real family, families stick together, families fight together, there are no leaders, there are no followers, only equals fighting for the same thing. But are you really? Are you fighting for the very same thing? Or are you just not fighting at all? You pick up the scraps, you let them endanger themselves, while no blood, no sweat, nor tears ever fall from you.

XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 Jdu9qjP

[Jeff Hardy]
Something I intend on changing, something I promise you will not be said when I'm through with you! All my brother wanted to do was to have one last chance at making a name for himself, but you used it as a way of making one for yourself. The Wyatt Family is feared, The Wyatt Family are unhinged, The Wyatt Family are unstoppable...but you're looking at what's going to stop them! I proved this past Sunday that I am capable of standing against you, that I have what it takes to make your followers fall to me, that I am worthy of facing YOU!

XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 Xo1Riuh

[Jeff Hardy]
But are YOU worthy of facing ME?!

[JR]
Well it looks like Stephanie is coming out here once again tonight, wonder what she has to say on the subject.

[Michael Cole]
Hopefully to shut this wind bag up! He's probably high on pain killers or something, he wasn't even making sense!

[King]
Oh please Cole, just shut up for once, just listen to what she has to say.

XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 Normal_raw123013_32

{Stephanie McMahon}
Jeff, I admire your fire and your passion. I thought I might regret re-signing you following the Wyatt assault and my fears were only furthered after watching the attack on your brother Matt but you' shown you got control of yourself. You are angry but you're not blindly thrashing around rather making it known that you're done with The Wyatt's crap and coincidentally I am as well!

Steph grins before continuing with her thought.

{Stephanie McMahon}
You all may have noticed the advertised match with Luke Harper didn't occur, well that was my doing. Jeff, I decided to give you some peace of mind tonight and so I barred The Wyatt's from the arena tonight.

Jeff doesn't seem too happy about this news as he starts angerly mouthing towards Stephanie.

XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 Normal_raw123013_51

{Stephanie McMahon}
Now hold on Jeff! I know that you want your hands on them but sadly that wasn't going to work. You've been Sister Abigail'd one too many times for my liking and so I have a solution that should make myself and you happy. You rejoined this company with one thing in mind, a chance for revenge against Bray for his assault on Matt, so now I'm guaranteeing it to you! At Uprising, Bray Wyatt will have no choice but to uphold his agreement he set forth in the gauntlet match at X-Treme X-Mas.

The fans pop as they assume it means what they want it too, but Jeff seems hesitant and waits for Stephanie to elaborate.

XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 Normal_raw123013_41

{Stephanie McMahon}
Jeff, you will take on Bray Wyatt, one on one, at Uprising! And if ANY member of The Wyatt Family interferes they will be fired on the spot! Bray, to me you are nothing more than another wrestler who thinks he's bigger and more important than he is. I don't care if you think you're guiding people towards salvation because at Uprising I have a feeling the only person whose gonna need saving is yourself once Jeff gets his hands on you. Let this be a lesson Wyatts, don't screw with my talent and you won't piss me off and then I won't backhand you with my power as hard as I possibly can! Now Jeff, get out of my ring.

Stephanie grins as the fans are still cheering joyfully at the news of Jeff finally getting his shot at The Wyatt Family's head. Jeff steps from the ring and starts heading to the back with a gigantic grin across his face as he slips behind the curtains. The fans die down and chatter is heard as they wait for the-!

We're Here!

XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 8DZ54g5

{Bray Wyatt}
You think your decrees intimidate me or my brethren Stephanie? You may run this brand but I transcend your authority, I am BRAY WYATT! DESTROYER OF WORLDS! The Eternal Shepherd for these lost souls, I am here to find, filter, and guide. Then those worthy will be taken to salvation, Jeff Hardy has been found and filtered and now I will guide him, to the depths of a hell that would be unimaginable even by a man living his worst nightmare a thousand times over. Stephanie, you can try and "smack" us but in the end Wyatt will rule and you will fall in line with all the rest when the touch of Sister Abigail burns it all to the ground as I stand above it all!

Bray looks down and vigorously rocks back and forth, mesmerizing the crowd who remains silent towards his words.

{Bray Wyatt}
Abigail's Touch will purify the world, Abigail's Embrace will cleanse the Earth, Abigail's grasp will crush the Planet!! Then, Abigail's Words will rule.....

Bray continues his silent rocking until he comes to a sudden stop and stares straight into the camera with the lantern right next to his face.

XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 A0lzdxB

Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14   XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 12:03 pm

*As Breakdown returns from the commercial break, the fans are all standing on the feet, eager to see what is coming up next. The camera pans across the arena for a few moments, highlighting a couple of signs such as one of hand drawn one of D-Generation X performing the crotch chop. Soon, we are greeted by the commentary unit of Jim Ross, Jerry “The King” Lawler, and Michael Cole.*

[Jim Ross]
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to Breakdown! Still to come tonight, we will see World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio square off,,,

[Michael Cole]
Uh, excuse me for a moment, JR.

[Jerry Lawler]
You couldn't let him finish his sentence?

[Michael Cole]
No! I have HUGE news from a VERY good friend of mine. Yes, that's right ladies and gentlemen, it's Codyyyyyyy time!

[Jerry Lawler]
Great.

[Michael Cole]
Now, earlier on today, Matt Striker was able to have some words with Cody, let's see what “XWL's Finest” had to say!

XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 Normal_003

*The video begins to play, and a graphic at the bottom left hand corner of the screen reveals it was filmed backstage earlier today at 1:09 PM.  “The Dashingly Insane” Cody Rhodes walks down the corridor with confidence, a huge smirk on his face. As he continues down the hall, he raises his head and his smirk disappears, his facial expression quickly becoming more solemn. He comes closer to the end of the hall, but he is quickly met by Matt Striker, who tries to stop Cody. Cody freezes before Striker even says anything, before shaking his head and staring off in the other direction. Despite this, Striker asks him his question anyway.*

XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 Normal_010
[Matt Striker]
Excuse me, Cody, I was just wondering if we could get some answers as to why both you and your partner, Joey Ryan, haven't been seen in over two weeks.

*Cody sharply turns around after Striker's words, staring him dead in the eyes. He simply stares at him for a few moments before finally beginning to speak.*

XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 Normal_034
[Cody Rhodes]
You clearly don't have any integrity, morals, or a shred human decency; right, Matt? Clearly, myself and my tag team partner, Joey Ryan, haven't been around for a couple of weeks. What makes you think you have the right to know why? Who are to get involved in our personal life? You're a pariah compared to us and the fact that you have the audacity to ask where Dashingly Sleazy has been these past couple of weeks offends me. Do you ever pause to think about others rather than yourself once in awhile, Matt? Because if you did, maybe you would understand that I wouldn't want to talk about why Dashingly Sleazy hasn't been on TV these past couple of weeks. The both of us have had personal issues these past couple of weeks that we had to deal with, I leave it at that. You should be honored that I would give a wretch like you that. I'm going to let you off with a warning, Matt, don't ever try to involved in Dashingly Sleazy's personal life again.

XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 Normal_074
[Cody Rhodes]
But don't worry, everybody, Cody Rhodes and Joey Ryan will be back in Dashingly Sleazy full swing in just a matter of time. We will be even better than we were before, that is a guarantee from “XWL's Finest” himself. 2014 will be the year of Dashingly Sleazy. Last year we promised we would take our main event spotlight back, and we will not rest until one of us is finally the World Heavyweight Champion again. And the best part about is each and every single one of those people who endlessly poor money into this godforsaken company will be forced to watch as we destroy each and every single one of their heroes. There's a reason why it's been awhile since you've seen the Rock 'N' Sock Connection, Matt. We hurt them so bad we would have ran them out of town, but I don't think Mick Foley can run anymore. In 2014, Dashingly Sleazy will take this company by storm, we will rule it, and we will make everyone's lives as miserable as they tried to make ours.

*Cody shoots a scowl at Striker and shoves the microphone into his chest, knocking him back a few inches. Striker is able to regain his balance as Cody storms off, with the camera following him. The video ends as Cody heads down a set of stairs and exits the building, leaving the future of Dashingly Sleazy uncertain for now... but will his promise of 2014 being the year of Dashingly Sleazy come true?*

XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 Normal_088

Yeah, this isn't meant to be anything special but I'm really not sure what to do without Ash being around.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14   XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 1:42 pm

Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14   XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 2:10 pm

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 CQkMz7L XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 PYCeNZs

Lillian Garcia
The following is scheduled for one fall!

Real Rock'N'Roll hits and the crowd instantly fall into a hoard of jeers as Prince Devitt walks into the arena and stops at the stage, his arms out, his hands shaped like guns.

Jim Ross
Here comes Prince Devitt, one of the newest additions to the Breakdown roster, looking to make an impact here tonight against Samoa Joe.

Jerry Lawler
For his sake, let's hope that he's checked his ego in at the door, we've witnessed his attitude first hand, that's not the sort of attitude an XWL superstar should have.

The lights in the arena start flashing on and off as a large framed man steps out onto the stage and lifts Devitt onto his shoulders. The man makes his way down the ramp with Devitt.

XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 6Q0Gkaq

Jerry Lawler
Well, so much for that.

Jim Ross
You might be right King, this boys ego could be trouble.

[b]Michael Cole
What are you two talking about? There's nothing egotistical about being carried to the ring. Why should he force himself to walk on this dirty floor when there's someone willing to do it for him? I for one think this Prince Devitt is great!

The tall man lowers Devitt onto the apron, he hangs onto the ropes as he leans back before jumping into the ring, he takes his place in the center of the ring as all of the arena's lights dim out.

Jim Ross
What's going on here?!

A couple seconds pass by before the arena lights up, the source of the light coming from Devitt's leather jacket which changes colour every second.

XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 QwtAsFo

Michael Cole
Hey look, he was right, that jacket is better than Jericho's!

Jerry scowls at Michael as Devitt's music comes to a stop and the arena's lights return. Devitt carefully removes his jacket and places it to the side as Samoa Joe's music hits.

Samoa Joe wastes no time as he walks down to the ring, walks up the steps and enters the ring.

Prince Devitt
Personal feelings aside, this one is set to be quite the match.

Joe turns to the crowd and roars as they cheer him on, and just as he does, Devitt rushes up to him and hits him with an axe handle to the back that causes Joe to stagger forward, but he remains on his feet. Joe turns around, his whole body turning red with anger, Devitt begs him for mercy and backs himself into the corner as a furious Joe follows him, stalking him. Devitt puts his hands together and begs Joe to not attack him, but Joe isn't in the mood to play games, he tries to clothesline Devitt, but Devitt slips under his legs and crawls to the opposite corner. Joe is quick on his tail, but with his attention focused on Devitt, he doesn't notice Devitt's largely framed bodyguard who enters the ring and lays Samoa Joe out with a huge forearm to the back of his head.

Jim Ross
No! NO! What a dirty attack!

The tall man lifts Samoa Joe up onto his shoulders and tosses him down to the ground. The reaction from the crowd tells the story as they jeer the men, but just when they have Joe where they want him, the tall man moves to lift him once more, but Joe connects with a huge uppercut sending the man down to the ground, Joe then proceeds to suplex the man, before turning his attention back to a cornered Devitt. Devitt pleads for mercy once more, Joe feels a tap on his shoulder, he turns around to see Mike Anderson who connects with a huge cutter, knocking the samoan out and down to the canvas.

Jerry Lawler
This is disgusting.

Michael Cole
Disgusting? The bell hasn't even rung yet and Devitt has Joe out for the count. That's not disgusting, that's smart.

Devitt kneels down by the carcas of Joe, he lifts his head up off the ground with his hair and holds his hand to his head, he stick out his fingers to mimic a gun and laughs as he slams his head back down to the canvas. Devitt rolls the huge samoan over on to his back and places his foot on his chest with a smile, Anderson falls to the canvas and counts the fall.

3!

Devitt raises his arms up in the air in triumph as Anderson and Fale stand behind him and we head to the next segment of the night.
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14   XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 2:29 pm

TheKrzyOne wrote:
So I may or may not have accidentally just edited, instead of quoted the card....

:run:

Did anyone else notice this?
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14   XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 2:30 pm

T-Roll wrote:
TheKrzyOne wrote:
So I may or may not have accidentally just edited, instead of quoted the card....

It just happened 30 minutes ago dammit, was hoping no one would notice okay1
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14   XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 2:31 pm

Btw, loved the Hardy/Wyatt stuff as well as the Rhodes promo. I don't get too into the diva stuff, but it was a nice promo as well. <3
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14   XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 2:32 pm

ThatGuy wrote:
T-Roll wrote:
TheKrzyOne wrote:

And you would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for these meddling kids and stuff, right?
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14   XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 2:37 pm

T-Roll wrote:
ThatGuy wrote:
T-Roll wrote:
TheKrzyOne wrote:

And you would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for these meddling kids and stuff, right?

Sure let's go with that, I'd blame the drugs though, I haven't been the same since last Sunday, damn side effects and their unusual tiredness which in turn makes me totally out of it.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14   XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 2:43 pm

Just because you're jeff hardy doesn't mean you've gotta turn to
Drugs.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14   XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 2:44 pm

TheFilthParade wrote:
Just because you're jeff hardy doesn't mean you've gotta turn to
Drugs.

Funny enough it was even more difficult to promo as Jeff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14   XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 3:39 pm

TRISH STRATUS RETURNS NEXT WEEK!
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14   XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 4:00 pm

Breakdown returns from a brief commercial and we’re taken to the titantron. We see Stone Cold Steve Austin backstage on the phone but he appears to not be in just any old location

Michael Cole
That’s the McMahon’s office what does Austin think he’s doing back there? Somebody call security right now!

Jerry Lawler
He’s The Rattlesnake Michael do you really think he’s scared of security. I’m sure he’s got a valid reason for being there

Jim Ross
Even if he doesn’t Michael since when do you know Stone Cold Steve Austin as the type to do what others say?

Michael Cole
Well I…

The camera cuts back up to the tron. Suddenly Vickie Guerrero walks in the room. She walks up to Austin and taps him on the shoulder. He ignores her and continues talking on the phone. Visibly frustrated Vickie speaks

XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 Gj04M6s

Vickie Guerrero
Excuse me?

Austin ignores her yet again. So Vickie taps him on the shoulder again and speaks louder

Vickie Guerrero
Excuse me?

Suddenly another figure walks into the room. As we pan out it’s none other than Dolph Ziggler. Vickie then continues tapping Austin on the shoulder. He looks at her and continues talking. Vickie then screams

Vickie Guerrero
EXCUSE ME?!

Austin lowers his phone and stares at her for a few minutes. Vickie stands still with an angry look on her face. Austin begins to speak

XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 LCQhkd4

{Steve Austin}
What’d you want? Can you not see the phone in my hand? Well are you gonna tell me why you’re here or are you gonna just sit there with that stupid look on your face?

Crowd
What?!

Vickie Guerrero
Well..I..Hey! I think the better question is why are you here? This isn’t your office you have no right to..

{Steve Austin}
This isn‘t Stone Cold‘s office?

Crowd
What?!

{Steve Austin}
You’re damn right this isn’t Stone Cold’s office. This is the offices of Stephanie and Mr. Vincent Kennedy McMahon. Do you think I’m stupid or something? You think Stone Cold can’t read? I damn here know this isn’t my office. As for why I’m here? I’m Stone Cold Steve Austin. I can be anywhere I want. Whenever I want and there ain’t a damn thing you can do about it. I think the better question Vickie is why are you and your little pretty boy here right now?

Crowd
What?!

Vickie Guerrero
Well.. Stephanie said that if we wanted to get something we have to show initiative. Show that we want it. That we’re willing to fight for it.

{Steve Austin}
So what you’re telling me is you’re here because you want something is that right?

Crowd
What?!

{Steve Austin}
Something that you wanna fight for?

Crowd
What?!

{Steve Austin}
Show that you want it?

{Steve Austin}
Well I’ll tell ya this I don’t think ole Stone Cold can help with that…

Vickie stares at him disgusted. She goes to speak but Austin laughs and cuts her off

XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 T3IaSpK

{Steve Austin}
Maybe you should be like me son. Do you know what I do when I see an opportunity? I don’t just sit there on my ass waiting for it to come to me. I’m Stone Cold Steve Austin. When an opportunity comes up I take it no questions asked. You think you could do that?

Crowd
What?!

Dolph Ziggler
Who do you think you're speaking to? This is Vickie Guerrero, the woman who single-handedly brought XWL to the top of the ratings, the woman who ruled over the entire roster with an iron first, this woman is a true hall of famer, and you will show her the respect that she deserves. As for why we're paying a visit to the general manager, that's none of your business, and honestly, I don't really care why you're here either Steve, you made it pretty clear to everyone in 2013 that you're nothing but a drunken has been. I became World Champion, I had the best year of my career, what exactly were you doing huh? I mean, I saw you around the building a couple times, lurking around backstage, trying to hold on to what's left of your shrivelled career, but you haven't done anything to be a risk to the success that I have coming to me.

Crowd
What?!

Dolph Ziggler
Now, It would be in your best interest to think twice before you go through with what you came here for today.

Crowd
What?!

Stone Cold brings his hand up to his chin and tilts his head to the right as if thinking about something, he remains in silence for a couple seconds as Dolph waits, growing more and more frustrated as each second passes by.

XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 Nl2qYFu

Vickie Guerrero
You heard him, now get out before we have you thrown out.

{Steve Austin}
So what you‘re telling me is that Vickie‘s the one who brought XWL to the top?

Crowd
What?!

{Steve Austin}
That she ruled this place with an iron fist?

Crowd
What?!

{Steve Austin}
That Stone Cold Steve Austin should show her the respect she deserves?

Crowd
What?!

{Steve Austin}
Well, for one son how about you show me some damn respect? Do you think I’m stupid or something. Don’t you think I know that she’s Vickie Guerrero. That’s right Guerrero. A name that’s synonymous with this business. So let Stone Cold set some things straight here..

Crowd
What?!

{Steve Austin}
I respect Vickie as a Guerrero. I respect what she’s done in this business. Bringing up and comers like yourself in here. Being by your side and grooming you on your way to the top. Albeit sometimes a little too groomed. But that’s besides the point. She’s seen it all and she’s done it all. So I gotta ask you something son. Don’t cha’ think that maybe you’re better off without her? You come in here running your mouth about how ole Stone Cold is nothing but a drunken has-been? How I’m trying to hold onto the glory days when I should just hang up these here boots?

Crowd
What?!

XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 T3IaSpK

{Steve Austin}
Here’s how I see things son. You were out there earlier flapping your gums about how last year was a great year for you, but this years gonna be even better. While you are right that last year was a good year for you. You had some great success. You had some ups

Crowd
What?!

{Steve Austin}
Some downs

Crowd
What?!

{Steve Austin}
You went this way

Crowd
What?!

{Steve Austin}
You went that-a-way.

Crowd
What?!

{Steve Austin}
This is 2014 son. A whole ’nother shot to do something great. Something nobody expects. What better way to do that than to become a champion right?

Crowd
What?!

{Steve Austin}
Well that’s the kind of mindset that ole Stone Cold Steve Austin has as well son. Last year may have not been a great year, but, what better way to ring in the new year than with some beer and a-whoopin’ some ass and walkin’ it dry! Word of advice kid. It’s the new year. So why not let me give you some advice. Three simple words. Don’t. Trust. Anybody.

Crowd
What?!

Austin looks towards Vickie who goes to speak but just stands there for several minutes not saying a word

XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 LCQhkd4

Dolph Ziggler
You? You want to be a champion? You're just messing with me right, I mean there's no way that you actually believe you deserve a...

Ziggler continues to talk but his voice is muffled by sounds coming from outside the room. Stone Cold mocks Dolph by scowling as he holds his hand up to his ear. Ziggler raises his voice.

Dolph Ziggler
I SAID THAT YOU WANTING TO BE A CHAMPION IS...

It's no use, the louder that Ziggler yells, the louder the noise outside the room becomes, until Ziggler's finally had enough and turns to the door, yanking it open to see the newly formed Bullet Club standing in the hall, with Devitt ooking in the opposite direction.

Prince Devitt
Drink up fella's! Tonight we celebrate the birth of a family!

Devitt raises his arms up into the air and yells as Anderson and Fale nod and smile, it doesn't take long for Anderson to notice Ziggler in the door, he points in Devitt's direction and he turns around, a big smile across his face, he struts up to the door and looks straight at Ziggler before turning back to Anderson and Fale who are now leaning up against the wall on the opposite side of the hall.

Prince Devitt
Hey lads, looks like we've made a wrong turn.

Devitt turns back to Ziggler and tilts his head to the left.

Prince Devitt
Unless of course Stephanie has a dirty little secret that she's tryin' to hide.

Devitt laughs at Ziggler's expense which angers him, he lunges forward, but as soon as he does, Fale and Aderson walk up and stand behind Devitt, making Ziggler question his next move.

Prince Devitt
Now now, there's no need for any hostility here fella'. What you do in your personal time is no concern of ours.

Vickie Guererro
EXCUSE ME!

Devitt covers his ears at the sound of the high pitched voice as Vickie budges Dolph to the side and stands beside him, looking at Devitt with a look of disgust.

Vickie Guererro
Who are you people and what are you doing here?

Devitt looks at Vickie and bursts out laughing, Anderson joins in with him as Fale stands beside them sporting a silent smirk.

Prince Devitt
It looks like I had you all wrong fella', I guess I should have known something was wrong, how could someone like you pull someone like our general manager? She's a classy lady, she needs a classy fella', not some wannabe showman, or whatever it is that you are...

Devitt suddenly stops and looks to each of his allies before returning his attention to Ziggler.

Prince Devitt
Hold on, if this is your lady, then why on god's green earth are you stood in our general managers office?

Vickie Guererro
If you must know, we're here to claim what's rightfully ours, Dolph's championship opportunity and my job back as general manager of Breakdown.

Vickie smiles smugly, but her mood isn't shared by Ziggler or Devitt.

Prince Devitt
As nice as that sounds, I'm afraid it's just not going to happen. Do you know what is going to happen? Your little boyfriend there is going to step out of that office, make his way over to the parking lot, jump into his car, and then he's going to drive away.

Devitt looks to his right at Anderson

Prince Devitt
Unless of course he'd rather be carried there.

And then turns to Fale

Prince Devitt
Or thrown. It's his choice.

Ziggler seems furious with the situation he's found himself in, Vickie pulls onto his arm, but he loosens himself from his grip and reluctantly leaves the office as a frantic Vickie screams at him and stomps her feet on the ground as Devitt, Anderson and Fale watch Ziggler as he makes his way to the parking lot. Devitt turs his attention back to Vickie, but before he can say anything, he hears a loud laugh coming from inside the office. His attention peaked, he pushes past a bitter Vickie Guerrero into the office, only to be greeted with the face of Stone Cold Steve Austin. The smile returns to Devitt's face, he looks back to the door.

Prince Devitt
Well fella's, it looks like we missed one.

Fale and Anderson lift the frantic Vickie up by her arms and enter the office, placing vickie by the wall before heading to stand behind Devitt.

Fale and Anderson stand just inches from Austin. Devitt walks beside them and then stands in front. Standing just inches from Austin. Austin smirks and lightly laughs before speaking

{Steve Austin}
Son, I'd watch yourself if I were you. Look at 'cha. You waltz on in here and interrupt something that has nothing to do with you. You sent Ziggler packing and man-handle Vickie, and you think you're gonna do the same thing to ole Stone Cold Steve Austin? Well I got news for ya son.. EH EH! That ain't gonna happen. If you lay one little finger on me it'll be the last thing you do. Now tell your little friends to step back before I make em.

Crowd
What?!

Prince Devitt
I've heard about you, I've seen some of your work, you're quite the thick head aren't you? Now, normally I'd respect that, but you clearly don't have the common sense to go along with it. Let's just look at the situation ye'r in shall we? To start with, there's three of us, and ye'r all on your own aren't ya' fella'?  Then there's the obvious difference in our age. Ye'r what, in your fifties? Ye'r an old man in a young man's world, and unfortunately for you, you've found yourself in quite the predicament standing in front three of those young men, and I'm afraid they don't appreciate your presence in their world.

Crowd
What?!

Fale clenches his fists together as Anderson prepares to strike.

Prince Devitt
Ye'r empty threats mean nothing to us, there isn't anything that you can do to prevent this, so tuck your little tail between your legs and march out of this office just as the tool before you did.... Or you may find yourself in an even worse predicament.

Austin looks around. Vickie cowers in the corner not saying a word. Austin looks from Anderson, to Fale, then finally to Devitt before speaking

{Steve Austin}
So what you're saying is son that Stone Cold is thick headed?

Crowd
What?!

{Steve Austin}
That I don't have any common sense

Crowd
What?!

{Steve Austin}
That there's one..

Crowd
What?!

{Steve Austin}
Two...

Crowd
What?!

{Steve Austin}
Three of ya and only one Stone Cold Steve Austin? Well, son, congratulations you proved to me that you can count. Now what's this you were saying? Stone Cold is giving you empty threats. That.. I'm.. an old man in a young mans world?

Crowd
What?!

{Steve Austin}
Well, looks like you done stated the obvious again boy, you think I don't know that I'm an old man? That I've been in this business since before you were born? That I've kicked so much ass and walked it dry that I've lost count. So let me see if I got this straight. You want ole Stone Cold to stop talking

Crowd
What?!

{Steve Austin}
Tuck his tail between his legs

Crowd
What?!

{Steve Austin}
Then walk on outta this office like nothing ever happened is that right?

Crowd
What?!

{Steve Austin}
Well I got news for ya son, that, ain't gonna happen do you hear me? I'm Stone Cold Steve Austin. I ain't no ordinary superstar son. I've seen some highs and I've seen some lows and if there's one thing ole Stone Cold never does it's back down from a fight. So are you gonna stop standing there looking stupid with your mouth open wide or are we gonna have us a good ole fashion fight on our hands. I got nowhere to be and plenty of ass to kick so the choices is yours..

Devitt and the others go to respond when suddenly the door knob to the office slowly turns. They all look in the direction of the door. It slowly swings open to reveal Breakdown GM Stephanie McMahon. She looks at the three men and glances over and notices Stone Cold. Her expression is slightly confused. She pauses and speaks

Stephanie McMahon
May I ask just what all of you gentleman are doing here in my office? You all DO know that this is the General Managers office right? NONE of you should be here. So I'm gonna give you until the count of three to explain what you're doing he..

She stops mid-sentence and notices Austin standing in the corner of the room. His arms are folded. She walks further into the room seemingly ignoring Devitt and the others. Getting inches from Austin she speaks

Stephanie McMahon
Well, Steve, I can't say I'm surprised to see you here in MY office. After all you do what you want when you want isn't that right? I don't suppose it'd be too much trouble to ask what you're doing here? Since I am YOUR boss I think it's the least you can do.

Austin laughs lightly and looks around before speaking

{Steve Austin}
First off it's good to see ya kid. How ya been? How's your old man? He's still not upset from the last time he saw me now is he? Naw you're right it wouldn't be any trouble at all. Ya see I heard what you were saying a week or so ago about how if you want opportunities then you gotta make a name for yourself and well, ya know ole Stone Cold Steph. I don't just go finding opportunities I take em. So I was thinkin' how about I come and talk to you and see where things go. Then Ziggler showed up and before I knew it these jackasses showed up and sent him packin' before trying to do the same to me.

She lightly laughs

Stephanie McMahon
You're right Steve. You've never been one to wait for an opportunity and that's what I like about you. That drive and determination. Although, I think this could have been handled a bit better, don't you?

She smirks at Austin who lightly laughs before she turns her attention to the others and speaks

Stephanie McMahon
Now, just might who you three be, and why are you in my office? I assume it's for the same reason Steve is here correct?

Stephanie awaits a reply from Devitt.

Prince Devitt
Who are we? You can't be telling me that ya' didn't see what the three of us did to to that great whale out in the ring just a few moments ago?... But you are the general manager, I suppose I could excuse your lack of respect and humour your question. We are the Bullet Club, separated we are merely three extraordinary men, but together, together we are a family, and we're dead set on fighting for what should already be rightfully ours.

Stephanie McMahon
First of all, you three haven't done a single thing to earn my respect and therefore you don't deserve it, and you definitely do not have it. Now, that was a long winded way to answer my question when you could have simply said, 'Yes, Mrs. McMahon, we are here for the same reason.' In fact, why don't you try answering my question again, and this time you might do well to remember who it is that you're talking to.

The three members of Bullet Club seem taken aback by Stephanie's stern attitude.

Stephanie McMahon
So let's try this again shall we? So boys, what brings you to my office?

Prince Devitt
... Listen lady, no one, and I mean no one talks to us like that, understand? You might be in charge around here, but you're sorely mistaken if you think for just one second that you can tell the Bullet Club what to do. Now, be a good little girl and give us what we came for. Prince Devitt against Shawn Michaels next week here on Breakdown for the Intercontinental Championship! Unless ya'd like to get up, close and personal with my good friend, Bad Luck Fale here.

Devitt smirks back at Stephanie who turns her head to look at Bad Luck Fale, but quickly turns back to Devitt, clearly angered by his comments.

Stephanie McMahon
I don't have time for this. I gave you an opportunity to address me accordingly, you failed to do so, and then you proceed to insult and threaten me? And you expect me to grant you a championship match? Clearly you've never known a McMahon before, you are not getting your match.

Devitt opens his mouth to speak but Stephanie quickly cuts him off.

Stephanie McMahon
I don't want to hear another word from your mouth, you should be glad that I'm not firing you on the spot, now get the hell out of my sight before I change my mind.

Anderson and Fale step towards Stephanie, but Devitt holds out his arms and prevents them from getting to her, she grins at them as they step back behind Devitt, the three turn to leave. Stone Cold mocks the three as they're forced to leave, Devitt turns back to Stone Cold's direction with a glare.

Prince Devitt
This isn't over between us...

Devitt turns back around to Fale and Anderson.

Prince Devitt
Let's go lads, we've wasted enough time here.

With that, the three members of Bullet Club leave the General Managers office.

Stephanie McMahon
The nerve of some people.

As Stephanie turns back to Stone Cold, the sound of a lamp falling off a table is heard, she turns her head to the source of the sound to see the forgotten Vickie Guerrero attempting to sneak away.

XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 Tz7exsk

Stephanie McMahon
As if I thought I told everyone to leave I guess I missed a certain person…

Stephanie pauses and looks at Vickie who tries to turn away. Stephanie motions for her to come close and looks Vickie in the eye before speaking

Stephanie McMahon
Well, hello Vickie. May I ask what you’re doing here? The last time I checked you’re not even a part of this company anymore.

Vickie Guerrero
Well..Stephanie.. You see I.. I came here to ask if I could have my job back?

Stephanie McMahon
Vickie you do know that I’m the General manager of this company alongside my father don’t you?

Vickie Guerrero
Yes, I do but, I just thought that since I did a great job before that..

XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 Tz7exsk

Stephanie McMahon
That what? That you thought that you could come in and take over again? Well, I’m sorry to tell you Vickie but, the answer is NO. I mean did you honestly think you’d have a chance after the way you used to act as GM. The McMahon’s own this company because we’re all about moving forward in a positive light. So I fail to see where you fit into that. Now if you’d kindly leave my office I’ve got some work to do

Vickie Guerrero
Stephanie please.. Just.. Give me another chance..

Stephanie pauses and sighs. She walks over to Vickie and looks her in the eye

Stephanie McMahon
Get out of my office. Before I do something we’ll both regret!

Stephanie walks off and leaves the room. Moments later we focus on Vickie. Shattered and upset not moving an inch. Not saying a word. Austin looks at her and puts his hand on her shoulder before speaking

{Steve Austin}
What’s a-matter Vickie.. Cat got your tongue?

Austin laughs lightly and walks away. The camera focuses on Vickie who begins to turn red. Several minutes later she screams for a few minutes. She storms off and we fade to black

Dash would like some feedback on his way of doing Devitt. As he tried a few different accents and wants to see if they’re alright/realistic for the character.
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14   XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 4:16 pm

I'm not familiar with Devitt at all, but that entire promo was quite enjoyable, it had a lot of different elements that made it stand out, some nice back and forth and little bits that told a nice story. As always The Austin stuff was great, and I liked the ending with Stephanie and Vickie, look forward to more of those.
Back to top Go down
Sex Ferguson
Mid Card
Sex Ferguson

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14   XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 4:16 pm

As we return from commercial break, an unfamiliar theme song plays throughout the arena.

Returning superstar, Sami Callihan, makes his way out onto the stage. He holds up his hand, lets out a yell, and makes his way down the ramp. Sami wears dark jeans, black shirt, leather jacket, and grey bandana. In the ring now, Sami requests a microphone from ringside. Meanwhile, he receives a mixed reaction from the audience.

XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 58nqSKc

After Sami is handed a microphone, he hits himself in the side of the head, testing to see it's on. Sami's music begins to fade. He begins to speak.

XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 DkxcHXt

[Sami Callihan]
"I'm not out here to waste any time, so I'll cut to the chase. The management of this fine company decided not to book Sami Callihan. The reason being? Well, they didn't give me one. Hell... they didn't even give me a plane ticket to tonight's Breakdown. In case they forgot, that's in my contract, but it would seem they don't care... I had to drive my beaten up 1991 Chevrolet Caprice from Ohio, all the way to Phoenix, Arizona. I drove all this way, for one reason and one reason only. For an opportunity... an opportunity XWL management would not give me. So what did I do? I came out here to do the two things I'm good at. To talk... and to kick someone's ass."

XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 Ue1Gqy5

[Sami Callihan]
"Now you may be asking, who's ass am I going to kick? Like I said before, I wasn't booked. So here's what I'm going to do... I know there's a whole batch of newly signed XWL superstars in the back. I know that there are superstars in the back that, like me, haven't been given much of a chance. Right now, I am giving someone a chance to be on television whether XWL management approves of it or not. I am issuing an open challenge to anyone in the back. Big or small, tall or short, man or woman... I DON'T CARE! I want to figh..."

*Suddenly a familiar theme song hits as the crowd immediately goes wild at the sight of the other newest signee to XWL, none other then Big Daddy Cool Kevin Nash*

Crowd: YEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH *with the few "Holy S***'s" *

*The Big man walks down the ramp with a sinister smirk upon his face, he walks slow and steadily as the crowd continues to go wild at the sight of Kevin Nash*

*He stares down the much younger and smaller man in the ring, with that sinister grin before he steps over the ropes, and demands a microphone*

XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 HI3PdqZ

Kevin Nash:So, I hear that ya' wanna' make 'yerself a name huh kid? Ya think you can just waltz in to any company and be recognized? You don't have that kinda' Star Power I do kid, listen to this crowd, they see me, the biggest thing to hit professional wrestling and they go freakin' nuts!

*the crowd then proceeds to start a Kevin Nash Chant which could be mistaken for a Holy S*** chant *

Kevin Nash: Now ya' said ya' wanted to be a big thing in XWL? Right? Well hate to "That Guy Kid" look atcha', you're barely all of two hundred pounds soak and wet with a damn brick in his pockets, to be fair, I take bigger craps then you!

*The Crowd goes "Ohhhhhhh* after that insult*

XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 AOyzRCl

Kevin nash:Tell Ya' what kid, you want a taste of fame, you want 'yer ten seconds ah' fame? Big Daddy Cool ill' give it to ya', I wantcha', I wanna' make you mine, thinkin' you can just come out here and demand stuff, NOBODY EVEN KNOWS 'YER DAMN NAME, 'ER WHERE YA CAME FROM! YOU WRESTLED IN GYMNASIUMS AND RUNDOWN SHACKS, I SELL OUT MADISON SQARE GARDEN ON THE DAILY, AND YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO CALL 'YERSELF A BIG NAME! ...Prove it

*he says as he gets in the smaller mans face with an angry look trying to intimidate him*

Sami takes a few steps back, holding his nose in disgust. He takes his hand away from his nose and fans the air away from his face. With his other hand, Sami brings the microphone back to his face and speaks into it.

XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 ACjDZKG

[Sami Callihan]
"You know... usually I'm the one to be drinking, but Kevin... your breath reeks of alcohol. I mean, how did they even let you in the building. Kevin, you're not fooling anyone. You're drunk... Just listen to yourself. You're slurring every damn word that comes out of that stupid mouth of yours. I think you might have the wrong building... The AA meeting is next door."

As Kevin Nash looks as if he is about to explode with anger, Sami takes another step back. He begins to speak to the angry giant, standing across the ring.

[Sami Callihan]
"Alright... Alright... Before you have a heart attack or whatever people your age do before they die, I'm only joking. I would like to think that you're also joking, but I don't think that's the case. I think you genuinely believe the bullshit that is spewing out of your mouth. I get it, it's because you're old and senile. It's also because your IQ is lower than a sewer rat, but that's a different story. Kevin, from what I could actually understand in your little incoherent rant... you said I didn't have what it took to be a 'Big Name Star' here in XWL. Your reason for that would probably be... that I'm not big enough? It's 2014, Kevin. It's not 1994. Sure you still have your big guys. Sure you still have your rioded-up, ex-football players, but in this business today, this company is dominated by guys like me. The "little" guy."

XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 3ITGorx

[Sami Callihan]
"Kevin, like I said before you even came out here... I'm not out here to waste time. I'm out here to fight. I'm out here to make a name for myself. Believe me when I say, I don't care who I have to go fight to do that. So what is it going to be, Kevin? Are you going to run or are you going to fight? You might be bigger than me, but I guarantee I will beat you within an inch of your poor.... pathetic.... miserable life. Hell, maybe I'll just put you out of your misery and lock you in the Stretch Muffler. That way, I'll finish-off that bum quad of yours."

XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 HI3PdqZ

Kevin Nash: Yeah yeah think you're real cool huh? Think Yer' outta' this world making fun of an old injury I had, kid i'm like a 76 Camrao, I only get better with age, and you pump me with some Diesel...

*the crowd pops when he mentions his old persona*

Kevin Nash: You better believe I can still go, and you better BELIEVE THAT IN THE NEAR FUTURE... yer' gonna be a nobody, a bigger nobody at that, you done messed wit' the wrong guy, now Big Daddy Cools gonna put ya' in yer' place!

*he walks up in his face again as the two's ego's are about to burst*

Kevin Nash: But ya' know what, that night...aint tonight, you aint worth my time, yer' little Gymnasiums and ballrooms you worked in, don't impress me, i'm outta' here, but believe me kid, you aint seen the last ah' me.

*Nash says as he drops the mic with a bit of a chuckle and leaves the ring as the crowd intensely boo's him*

Sami attempts to speak into the microphone, but it would seem the XWL production crew has turned it off. Sami throws the microphone toward the commentary table, as the XWL commentators duck out of the way. Sami can be heard off camera, yelling profanities, as he wanted to get the last word. With Nash out of sight, Sami stomps out of the ring and up the ramp. We transition into our next segment.
Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14   XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 4:30 pm

Main Event
XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 XKg0tiV XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 D9bfJfW

The theme of Sangriento begins to blast throughout the arena, drawing the ire of the live audience in attendance, the complete opposite reaction that the leader of the West Side Army, Don West, expresses as he climbs up the ring steps and makes his way into the ring as Sangriento is getting his armed raised as he celebrates his upset victory over the World Heavyweight Champion, Alberto Del Rio.

Don West pushes the referee aside and raises Sangriento's arm up into the air, causing a negative reaction to emit from the crowd, but it doesn't seem to faze either man. After their initial celebrative actions, West quickly begins to check on Sangriento's arm, making sure it wasn't hurt too badly during the heated contest he just went through. A few exchange of words between them provides information that Sangriento's arm came out unscathed.

Del Rio's problems are just getting worse as the seconds go by, as if one member of The West Side Army wasn't bad enough, the theme of one its newest acquisitions, Dean Ambrose, begins to play throughout the arena, causing a wave of deafening boos to come from the live audience in attendance.

Ambrose appears at the top of the steps in the crowd, wearing all black, a throwback to his days in The Shield. He remains standing in place, looking down towards the ring, more specifically, at Del Rio. The thoughts of Del Rio costing him his match against Seth Rollins earlier in the evening still fresh in his mind, he begins to make his descent down the steps, not paying any attention to the fans on either side of him shouting profanities in his direction or trying to touch him.

Upon reaching the bottom of said steps, Ambrose maneuvers through the crowd and makes it to the barricade, looking at the fallen Del Rio as West encourages him to enter the ring. Ambrose hops over the barricade and begins to slowly walk towards the ring apron, not taking his eyes off of Del Rio. He places his hand on the second rope and pulls himself up onto the apron, looking on as Del Rio has begun using the ropes to lift himself up off the canvas, unaware that Ambrose is just mere feet away from him and that he is now outnumbered.

Ambrose slowly enters the ring, and with each step he takes, he inches closer and closer to his target: The World Heavyweight Champion. He drops down to a knee and begins sizing up Del Rio, who is still unaware that Ambrose is now right behind him. The second he makes it up to his feet, Ambrose rises back up and spins Del Rio around, lifting him onto his shoulders before dropping him down with a Midnight Special!

The crowd makes their voices heard as negativity and less than friendly words fill the ring, but The West Side Army couldn't care less. West has a grin that stretches from ear to ear, and one would have to believe that Sangriento has one as well, under his mask. Ambrose remains standing firm in the ring, looking down at Del Rio's body, unsure if this was enough of a message to the World Heavyweight Champion, or if he's just getting started.

Thoughts must be racing through Ambrose's psychotic mind, as his cold and calculating eyes assess the damage he's caused thus far. West reaches over to Ambrose's arm, to raise it up into the air, but Ambrose pulls away and backs himself into the nearest turnbuckle, the answer clear in his head. He leans back against the turnbuckle, his arm now raised into the air in the shape of a gun and his target in his sights.

Sangriento takes this as his cue and walks over to Del Rio, grabbing him by his arms and pulling him upwards, leaving his seemingly lifeless body in perfect position for Ambrose to hit his finishing maneuver, The Knee Trembler. Ambrose's eyes narrow for all of a split second before he “pulls the trigger” and begins to make a beeline towards Del Rio, but is stopped in his tracks when he's hit in the back by a flying bucket.

A hush falls over the arena as Ambrose slowly turns around, revealing the culprit to be Ricardo Rodriguez. Ambrose locks eyes with Ricardo, causing him to gulp and potentially regret getting involved. Ricardo tries to escape but Ambrose is too quick and stops him by taking a hold of his hair. He begins to plead for his life as Ambrose burns a hole through him. Ambrose quickly pulls out his trusty lead pipe from his boot and mutters something to Ricardo before hitting him with said pipe, causing him to fall off the apron and onto the thinly layered padding on the outside with a thud.

XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 S9zO21G

Unbeknownst to Ambrose and Don West, Del Rio used the distraction to his advantage, breaking free of Sangriento's grip and is now sizing up Ambrose, waiting for him to turn around. Sangriento is not one to go down easy and quickly comes to the aid of his ally, hopping onto the middle rope before flying at Del Rio and dropping him with a Springboard Cutter, stopping him before he could inflict an ounce of revenge on him.

Ambrose turns around, not knowing what he would have been in for had Sangriento not taken care of Del Rio. All he sees is Del Rio laid out and Sangriento standing tall. Ambrose motions to the timekeeper for a microphone, one that he quickly receives. He stands over Del Rio's broken body before beginning to speak.

XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 CObk3I2

{Dean Ambrose}
Earlier tonight, I was issued a challenge, either continue to walk down the path I am currently going down, or walk away. Do you know who I am, Del Rio? I am Dean Ambrose! You have faced better men than me and won? You know as well as I do, that's nothing more than a lie. There is no one better than Dean Ambrose, I'm not the best, nor do I claim to be. I'm better than the best.

XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 L06WvWO

{Dean Ambrose}
You thought it was a mistake when I didn't finish the job last night at X-treme X-mas? The real mistake was you thinking you have what it takes to fight Dean Ambrose and walk away. Now you're issuing challenges that you can't back up. It was never about the World Championship, Del Rio, that's not why I attacked you, but if you want to make it about that, then go right ahead.

XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 FrD2uqE

{Dean Ambrose}
I couldn't think of a better way to finish you off than by taking what you care about the most. You have something I want, Del Rio, something I didn't care about before but now that I see how easy it is to take, it's something I want: The World Heavyweight Championship. And I won't stop until it's mine.

XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 Q9vMjDd

{Dean Ambrose}
As for your petty challenge, your plan backfired. You think that by costing me a match I didn't care about winning would send me a message? All it did was piss me off and you made yourself a target. You've heard the stories about Dean Ambrose, about how he doesn't care what he has to do to survive, but come Uprising, you'll experience them for yourself because it'll be Dean Ambrose versus Alberto Del Rio for the World Heavyweight Championship. Be careful what you wish for, because you might just get it.

XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 XncCmik

Ambrose drops the microphone and begins to pace around the ring as Sangriento and Don West stand behind him, applauding at the blockbuster announcement. For the first time since their inception, a member of the West Side Army is going after the World Heavyweight Champion. Just when it seemed that Ambrose would continue to inflict pain on Del Rio, something catches the corner of his eye, causing him to turn towards the World Heavyweight Championship that's located under the bottom turnbuckle. He walks over to it and picks it up, looking at it with an almost trance like state. Ambrose snaps out of it and raises it high above his head. Could this be the sight of what's to come at Uprising, or will Del Rio find a way to turn the tides back in his favor and walk out of Uprising still champion?

Back to top Go down
Pats
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14   XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 4:45 pm

Amazing show guys! If every show is like this 2014 will be an untouchable year of awesomeness! Let's keep kicking ass this next week!
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14   XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 4:52 pm

Pats wrote:
Amazing show guys! If every show is like this 2014 will be an untouchable year of awesomeness! Let's keep kicking ass this next week!

This, phenomenal first week for XWL in 2014. Let's hope this carries over into the new card, really proud of all the effort that was put in this week, and I love the fact that people are commenting on so many things now.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14   XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 4:54 pm

ThatGuy wrote:
Pats wrote:

This, phenomenal first week for XWL in 2014. Let's hope this carries over into the new card, really proud of all the effort that was put in this week, and I love the fact that people are commenting on so many things now.
Agreed on both counts. Really glad to be back and I'm even more glad to see the amazing amount of effort put in by everyone. This was one hell of a way to kick off the new year. I love the amount of participation and feedback by everyone involved. It makes me know that I picked the right time to return and be active again and makes me look forward to what lies ahead.
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14   XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Breakdown: 12/29/13 - 1/5/14
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4