Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Redemption: 6/24/2012 - 7/1/2012

Go down 
+10
Sable
Ash
sdogg50c
Alan
TheFilthParade
Bang
AVG
TheKrzyOne
Zander
P.R Son
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Redemption: 6/24/2012 - 7/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 8:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 Redemp1

Live From – Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Deadline Time: 5:00 PM EST

Arena for Matches: Raw

Divas Match

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 RedemptioneveXWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionvelvetsky
Eve Torres vs. Velvet Sky
Eve is looking to make a statement tonight heading into her Divas Championship Match against Velvet who hasn't been seen in the ring since her loss to Mickie James. Will Eve use Velvet to send a message to Layla? Or will Velvet start up a whole new streak with Eve as her first victim?

Divas Match

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionmaryseXWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionlayla
Maryse vs. Layla El
This is a potential preview of a match that could take place if Maryse decides to cash in her money in the bank briefcase. Can Maryse show Layla that her reign is truly in jeopardy? Or will Layla knock Maryse down a peg?

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionrhinoXWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionsincara
Rhino vs. Sin Cara
The former X-Treme Champion Sin Cara takes on a man we thought we'd never see again after a loss to Davey Richards. Rhino is prepared to Gore his way through victory but Sin Cara is no doubt ready to show that he's worthy of championship gold again.

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 RedemptiondaveyXWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionhomicide
Davey Richards vs. Homicide
With his championship match against Christian looming in the back of his mind, Davey Richards takes on a man he'lll need to bring his A-Game against before he finds himself on the wrong end of a Gringo Killa and loses all of his momentum.

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionyoshitatsuXWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 Redemptiontysonkidd
Yoshi Tatsu vs. Tyson Kidd
Yoshi Tatsu and Tyson Kidd are two men who we have yet to see the best of and this could be the match where one of them finally breaks out.

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionbatistaXWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionrtruth
Batista vs. R-Truth
R-Truth's failure to capture the X-treme Title must be haunting him while Batista his high of a recent pair of wins. Can he make it three in a row? Or will Truth cage The Animal?

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionbrocklesnarXWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionchrisjericho
Brock Lesnar vs. Chris Jericho
Chris Jericho rocked out on Breakdown last week, but it'll take a lot more than screaming vocals to take down the man backed by The Corporation.

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionsheamusXWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionjohnmorrison
Sheamus vs. John Morrison
With Sheamus being outed as the man who viciously assaulted John Cena, his mind could be elsewhere as he takes on a man who has brought Parkour to the wrestling world. Can Morrison take advantage of a distracted Sheamus? Or will the Celtic Warrior clear his mind long enough to secure the victory?

Triple Threat Match

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionezekielXWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 RedemptioncurtXWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 Breakdownbigshow
Ezekiel Jackson vs. Curt Hawkins vs. Big Show
In a match featuring three men who would love nothing better than to get their hands on Crimson, only one man can win and that victory may help sway the undecided voters. Which man will show that they shouldn't be taken lightly in the ring.

X-treme Championship

Extreme Rules Match

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 Xtremetitle

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionezekielXWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionxtremezack
Ezekiel Jackson vs. Zack Ryder
Big Zeke finally gets his title match, but it's against the man who took the belt from him. Will Ryder shpw that he's still the better bro? Or will Zeke prove that flukes do happen?

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionjoeyryanXWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionkofikingston
Joey Ryan vs. Kofi Kingston
The guy who personifies sleaze takes on the controlled frenzy of Kofi Kingston. Can Kofi make this his night? Or will Ryan add another to the loss column?

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionrandyortonXWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionjohncena
Randy Orton vs. John Cena
Two of XWL's biggest names square off tonight, but both have their own issues weighing heavily on their minds. Will Sheamus or Undertaker play a role in this match? Or will the Viper and leader of The CeNation give it their everything in this match?

Divas Tag Team

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionmickiejamesXWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 Breakdowntrishstratus XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionbriebellaXWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionnikkibella
Mickie James and Trish Stratus vs. The Bella Twins
Brie seems to have Mickie's number, but the dynamics have changed and teaming with Trish may give Mickie the edge she needs to best this half of the Bella Twins.

Main Event

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 RedemptioncodyXWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionicchristian
Cody Rhodes vs. Christian
Cody takes on the slumping Christian in the Main Event and a win tonight over the Intercontinental Champion could prove that he isn't all talk when it comes to his championship ambitions.

Last edited by Dave on Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/24/2012 - 7/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:30 am

Oh ok, I won't do a postmatch thing like we discussed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/24/2012 - 7/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 5:31 pm

Redemption returns and the lights immediately turn pitch black as the tron lights up showing us the face of none other than Jeff Hardy. The Enigma begins to speak before the crowd has a chance to react. 

{{Jeff Hardy}}
Misconception, Distortion, Deception... Your life as you know it is built on one concept and one concept alone... Fiction. The XWL is a fabrication built by the hands of greed, money, and power for the sole purpose of disguising a false reality from the minds of the uncertain, being you. We all have a grasp on the Universal Truths, our own distortions of said truth is how we create our own reality. There are seven foot giants, three hundred pound men, high flyers capable of defying gravity, yet none of these physical feats can compare to the capabilities of our minds, our imaginations, our truths. I have a god given gift to wrestle like none before me, but wrestling isn't my purpose, my purpose is to use my gift to get the attention to spread the truth that is hidden in plain site. In order for me to help the ignorant become enlightened, I must travel the road to further enlightenment myself, spreading the word as I go. Thus doing so this world of hate, this world of hunger, this world of greed, this world, this reality that I have seen for what it is, can become whole once more. The apple will become unbitten, the words will be unwritten, and you will all be saved and in doing so I too, will be whole once more.

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 Ae7e30ce

{{Jeff Hardy}}
Now I must let it be known before I truly begin, I don't blame you for what you've become, the sheep like behavior, the plain ignorance, or the unintentional wrongs that you still have time to right. Why punish the sheep when the herder is the one to blame? That is why I blame your ignorance on the suits and ties that believe that their reality is the only one worth living. But just because I don't blame you for your wrongs doesn't mean I don't hate you each and every day for them because I do. Although you might despise me for doing so I shall speak my mind in the blunt most manner for your acceptance is not what I seek. I seek acceptance from my master, and that master is Jeff Hardy, that master is my mind, my weapon, the most powerful entity in the world. In order to achieve this acceptance I must spread the truths I have witnessed, falsify the fabrications I have seen undone, and enlighten all of you to the power that is and always has been, the power of the Enigma. When you see superstars such as John Cena, Triple H, or Batista your mind is tricked, your mind is told to believe that they are the ideal wrestlers, that they are the future World Champions of the XWL, not me. Yet I am willing to, was willing to risk my life for your cheers, for your acceptance, I truly believed that you would be my gateway to success, but I now know that's not the case. 

Hardy pauses as the crowd begins to boo, but he cuts off their boos by continuing to speak

{{Jeff Hardy}}
Everything that I achieved in the past I achieved on my own. I now know that I am above it all, that I am in control of my own destiny. Rather than cater to all of you I shall spend my time in a much less wasteful manner for I have achieved a feat that will assist me in reaching superstardom, immortality, and greatness. I have become immune to fear, immune to pain, there is a reason injury has avoided me in the past regardless of my daredevil ways, and that is because I am the chosen one. I was put in this body, I was given this skill to reach the top of this industry, to have all the eyes on me for when I fulfill what must be done. I am the here, I am the now, and soon I will be the X-Treme Champion, from there Intercontinental Champion, and finally I shall become the champion of the world once again, and the world will be forced to listen to reason, to me. Zack Ryder, you will be more than just a faceless victim, you will be the first spoke in the wheel to enlightenment, your demise shall be my upbringing, your fall will bring about my rise and I will regret nothing from it. I am the most Extreme Enigma in this business and that title will belong to me soon enough. 

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 2c62a524

{{Jeff Hardy}}
You see I once dreamed of having it all, of becoming the best superstar of all time, and I would have been just that if I hadn't pandered to you, to the suits backstage, or to anybody. I now know who I am, I understand how good I can be, I'm Jeff Hardy, I pander to no one, I need no one, for the only way to get what you want is to take it. I realized this the hard way, I went down an unspeakable path to reach the point that I'm at now and now? Now I am ready to fulfill my goal, to walk my path, to use my greatness to open all of your eyes, and I'll pry them open if I have to because in order to right the wrongs, in order for me to be saved, I must save all of you not because I want to, believe me if it were up to me I would watch you drown with a smile on my face, but I must save you for it is my destiny, it is the only way I can save myself... Live for today, die for tomorrow, I have eluded death for a thousand lifetimes, I am what I am, and I will do what I have to do, for I am the Anti-Christ of Professional Wrestling, and this, this is my second coming.

With that Hardy fades from the tron as his theme begins to play us into a commercial break.

Last edited by Matt on Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/24/2012 - 7/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 5:58 pm

As Redemption carries on we go backstage where we see the number one contender to Layla’s divas championship, Eve Torres! The crowd begin to cheer for Eve as she smiles to the interviewer

Interviewer
Eve last week it was announced you would get one more chance at fighting for that Divas championship, how do you feel about that?

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 MCxov

Eve Torres
Layla needs to realise she can’t run forever. It is only a matter of time before all of this little games she is playing begins to catch up with her and she just falls into her own little web of lies and ultimately costs herself the title. The last two times we have faced Layla has used little tricks to get the win and she has cheated to get the win. I have been fingertips away from taking that title and she took it right from under my nose. So how am I feeling? I’m great. I have been given one more opportunity and justice has prevailed. Eve Torres gets the chance to represent the division and stand out to prove that not all of us diva’s are bad like Layla portrays us to be. I am going to make sure that I don’t let the chance go past me so easily. I have never won the divas title in XWL and this is my first real chance in the whole time I have been here. I need to do this so I am very grateful to Teddy Long for helping me get this match.

Interviewer
Speaking of Teddy, what exactly is your relationship with him?

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 O8iLK

Eve Torres
Relationship? Oh it’s strictly business. Myself and Teddy know what’s good for business and I just help guide him down the right road which is good for the company. Infact Vickie actually applauded my efforts and quick thinking skills for the past few weeks. Me and Teddy go way back, all the way to 2007 back when I was in the diva search competition. He knew he saw a champion and right up to this very day he still believes it. That is why I love Teddy Long. He is a great man who is truly underrated in this company. He should be the general manager but instead he is forced to be an assistant. I do like how this company is run but I feel Teddy could be utilised so much better and made into a true talent here at XWL. He has a good sight for superstars and is good at making vital business decisions. I owe this current run for the title all to Teddy. He has supported me the entire way and I am truly grateful.

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 O7vC0

Eve Torres
At Digital Decision I feel that Teddy will be at ringside to support me and will help me through. I haven’t asked him but I’m sure he will. Who wouldn’t want the opportunity to walk down to the ring with me right? Next week the ball is in my court. No more games, no more lies, no more cheating. I am going to be one step ahead of her all the time and I am going to make sure that she never has a chance to even think about pulling a little trick before she is left laying on the ground while I celebrate with my well deserved divas title. Layla is a woman who seems to constantly find the tiniest things and blow them up way out of proportion, then she’ll do the usual where she goes down to the ring and ramble on and on about how she is the best. I’m sick of that and I know the XWL Universe is too. They deserve to have a champion they can cheer not one they boo constantly and hate. Here I am, a young, talented superstar looking for my time to shine. Layla still seems to think she can hang in their but she is 35 years old. She still thinks she has good looks. They died years ago. That is just one of the reasons I hope a makeover match is picked. Maybe then I can do a little work on that eyebrow of yours and maybe an upper lip job. You could do with one.

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 FA5Lv

Eve Torres
Lalya is a smart woman and she is good in the ring. I do not expect an easy fight and if she has her new BFF Brie out their then I definitely don’t see it being easy. Last week I’ll admit she got the best of me and pinned me in the tag match. The main point is she can boast about that all she wants because next week it’s gonna’ be a fresh start and you are all going to see a more aggressive, a more tactical and a more determined Eve Torres. I proved when Layla snatched the title away that I had a more angrier, determined side within me and I beat her ass all over the ring. She needs to know that she is not immortal and eventually she will lose that divas title. Her days are numbered because Eve Torres is gunning for that title. Any more questions?

Interviewer
Erm nope, that’s all. Thanks.

Eve quickly walks off camera as the camera fades out to a video package highlighting the recently returned superstar…Triple H!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/24/2012 - 7/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:22 pm

Redemption returns and we see Kurt Angle walking the backstage hallways, Christy Hemme walks up to him with a microphone in hand

{{Kurt Angle}}
Hey Christy. If you're looking for an interview than you'll have to wait, I don't have a pen on me and I'm looking for someone.

{Christy}
I was actually wondering why you were here on Redemption?

{{Kurt Angle}}
Well besides to bring up the ratings I'm here following a tip I recieved regarding who attacked me all those weeks ago. Now I personally think that Matt Morgan was the one who attacked me and he is so intent on not admitting it was him that he gave me this anomynous tip to keep me from kicking his ass on Breakdown this week.

{Christy}
Interesting. Who did the anomynous tipper say it was?

{{Kurt Angle}}
Well you see that's the funny part, out of all the people that's here on Redemption he choose The Largest of them all.. The Big Show.

{Christy}
Do you think that The Big Show may have done it?

{{Kurt Angle}}
Hell no! The Big Show and I are good friends who share a hatred for many of the same things, the fans being one of them. Matt knew that Show would be on Redemption tonight so he wanted to kill two birds with one stone by not only getting me away from Breakdown, but also by making me confront the only giant larger than Morgan himself, or anyone for that matter. But what Morgan doesn't know is that I have no fear for giants, sure I might respect Big Show but that won't stop me from proving Morgan wrong, that won't stop me from confronting Big Show face to face! Tonight I'm going to find the Big Show and I'm going to show Morgan that Kurt Angle never backs down, oh it's true, it's damn true!... And Morgan if you're watching then prepare to watch your plan backfire!

With that Angle walks off as we go to the next segment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/24/2012 - 7/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:25 pm

Batista Promo:
This was a little shorter than expected, but still cool to see Batista still trying to make his way to a title shot. Saying he's better than every other man and intimidated of no one. So should be interesting to see what happens next.

Randy Orton Promo:
So this Orton promo was a nice after match promo, Orton not being pleased with the loss, and seems like you've really got the character of Orton down now. Orton cutting off Stanford seemed pretty realistic too especially after all that went down with Chavo, Ziggler, Cena, so this was overall a pretty nice promo.

Crimson Promo:
Well Crimson is sure confident as ever, first hyping himself, then talking the trash to each of his possible opponents for Digital Decision. Nice amount of trash talking going towards each person who could be vote in, and gotdamn you for calling Big Show a failure Sad, I'm pretty sure he won't like that. Then we go over some more insults towards some other people, nice promo and the open challenge should be fun to see how it plays out Wink.

Will get to the Joey Ryan, Angle, and Hardy segments at a later date.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/24/2012 - 7/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:32 pm

*We come back to Redemption showing Redemption star Curt Hawkins currently in the middle of a conversation with XWL interviewer Matt Striker, both are watching a television set, with "Real American" playing through the TV.*

[[Jim Ross:]]
Bah gawd King...is...is that The Big Show...dressed as Hulk Hogan? What on earth!? The Showster? Dear lord...

[[Jerry Lawler:]]
Your guess is as good as mine, JR! The only thing I do know is he looks like a giant moron in that outfit, and Kurt Angle seems to agree!

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 Normal_17~12

[[Curt Hawkins:]]
You see, Striker? Back in the day, that was the only thing Big Show was ever known for. He wasn't some big old angry giant, he was a kissass buffoon, making a mockery of himself! Now isn't that just embarrassing, huh Matt?

[[Matt Striker:]]
You know Big Show is here tonight right? In fact, you're facing both him and Ezekiel Jackson here on Redemption tonight...

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 Normal_20~11

You really believe I didn't know that, Striker? Why can't we hire The Coach back to do my interviews...or get Christy Hemme again, is she still in hiding from Madison Rayne or something? Sheesh...

Well, you don't seem to really care about the fact that you're the lightest man in this match, both those guys are over 300 pounds, in fact Big Show is nearly 450, and you're about 220.

I guess you haven't read my medical records? They clearly state that I weighed in at allegedly well over 400 pounds...nah, I'm just kidding, then I'd look like that one guy, you know, the one tubby black guy that had the blonde mohawk and pajamas, called himself the World's Largest Love Machine or something? You know him?

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 Normal_21~10

But you're not bla...

I KNOW THIS, STRIKER.

Alright, alright, gosh...they don't pay me enough for this job...

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 Normal_18~10

They shouldn't be paying you at all. You're the worst interviewer since Todd Pettengill. By the way, everyone follow me on Twitter at @XWLCurtHawkins and use the hashtag #BringBackFinkel and #HawkinsForChampion, and I'll send you an autographed 8x10 of the pictures of Matt Striker's penis that's been circulated around the Internet. Thanks, and I'll see you out there, "Showster", HAHA! Whatcha gonna do BROTHER, when the Partystarter runs wild on you?

*Hawkins walks off laughing up a storm as Redemption cu...

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 Normal_65~4

Wait, wait, wait! Don't finish this yet! What the hell did he say about my penis on the Internet!?

*As I was saying, Hawkins walks off laughing up a storm as Redemption cuts to it's next segment and Matt Striker quickly googles cocks. coffee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/24/2012 - 7/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:41 pm

Alpha wrote:
[[Curt Hawkins]]
I'll send you an autographed 8x10 of the pictures of Matt Striker's penis
Not klassy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/24/2012 - 7/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:43 pm

John Cena wrote:
Alpha wrote:
[[Curt Hawkins]]
Not klassy

Striker obviously didn't take his vitamins and say his prayers, dude.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/24/2012 - 7/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:44 pm

Alpha wrote:
John Cena wrote:
Alpha wrote:
[[Curt Hawkins]]
Not klassy

How would you know?

scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/24/2012 - 7/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:47 pm

Dave wrote:
Alpha wrote:
John Cena wrote:
Alpha wrote:
[[Curt Hawkins]]
Not klassy

How would you know?

scratch
He looked at the pics
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/24/2012 - 7/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:57 pm

Dave wrote:
Alpha wrote:
John Cena wrote:
Alpha wrote:
[[Curt Hawkins]]
Not klassy

How would you know?

scratch

Saw an article on it a few years back. And no, I didn't look at the pictures, sorry to ruin your day, RCP.
Back to top Go down
Sable
Mid Card
Sable

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/24/2012 - 7/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:06 pm

Why would you talk about Strikers penis to begin with? poker face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/24/2012 - 7/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:10 pm

Sable wrote:
Why would you talk about Strikers penis to begin with? poker face

#ALLSABLESFAULT
Back to top Go down
Alan
Mid Card
Alan

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/24/2012 - 7/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:15 pm

Ew Zack has pictures of Striker's penis. poker face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/24/2012 - 7/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:22 pm

Sdigg's Crimson Promo...

The first paragraph was a nice way to open the promo, explaining that Tatsu was too scared to face Crimson so he got lost on the way to the arena, also being a reason why the Redemption Roster needs better talent like Crimson was a clever way of explaining the no show. Than you go on to talk about one of your challengers in The Big Show, going as far as calling him the Worlds Largest Failure among other names. Also saying how he hasn't used his attributes to his advantage was a nice touch. Next you go on to call Hawkins a washed up has been like Big Show, also nice. And lastly you make fun of Zeke trying to challenge time and time again for the title that "doesnt mean anything", but also say that you, like so many others say, are going to be the one to save the title. Poor Ryder. Overall nice promo, can't wait to see if you can back up the talk against whoever gets voted in (vote Big Show!)

Hawkins promo

The openeing part was nice, talking about Show being a joke, the Showster part was funny lol I love the cocky attitude you are giving Hawkins and the nicknames are awesome. I thought it was funny when Striker was like " I dont get paid enough for this" then the part where Hawkins gets sick of Striker and leaaves with a dick remark, overall great promo, cant wait to see if you can back it up vs. the Showster and Zekester
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/24/2012 - 7/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 11:33 am

We are taken backstage by one of our many camera men to see Josh Matthews nearly sprinting himself towards someone. After a short moment, we finally see Maryse in the camera's view. Josh approaches Maryse, out of breath as he bent down holding onto his knees for support while he breathed heavily

[Josh Matthews]
Maryse! Maryse please, just give me a second..

Maryse turned and faced him, and ever-so-irritated expression filled her face as she sighed, placing one hand on her hip and waiting for him to get on with it

Josh finally made it back to a standing position as he began to speak:

[Josh Matthews]
Forgive me for that.. Maryse, I have to ask, where have you been for the last couple of weeks? No one has seen or heard from you, at least not that we know of.

Maryse looked at him like he was the stupidest the she had ever had the misfortune to see

{Maryse}
I've been in Paris, modeling. What were you doing?

[Josh Matthews]
Well actually, I've been-

Maryse held her hand up and shh'd him as she began to snicker to herself

{Maryse}
You actually thought I was serious?

[Josh Matthews]
So you weren't modeling in Paris?

{Maryse}
Of course I was, you idiot. I was joking at actually caring about what you've been doing.

Maryse sighed in frustration, the tip of her red Miss Money in the Bank briefcase peeking out of the corner of the camera's view

[Josh Matthews]
Oh, well anyway I-

{Maryse}
Woah woah woah woah woah, isn't this interview supposed to be about me?

Josh Matthews was about to speak, when Maryse gave him an angry look and he just nodded

{Maryse}
So why are you still talking?

[Josh Matthews]
Well, because I'm the-

{Maryse}
Look Josh, I just got off a long plane ride, first class of course, and I am not in the mood to deal with you right now, so why don't you just spit it out already.

[Josh Matthews]
I'm trying to but you keep-

{Maryse}
Josh! Get on with it! I have seen airline food that is more intimidating than you are. Now come on, I've got a match to get ready for.

Josh puffed,but hastily continued, not wanting to lose his chance

[Josh Matthews]
Tonight you face the Divas Champion Layla, you still hold the contract to a match any where any time any place for her Divas Title, what are your thoughts going into this match?

{Maryse}
My thoughts? My thoughts would be, have the limo ready for me when I get into the ring, because this is going to be a short one and after it's done, I'm going to treat myself to a little shopping as a victory present. Not to mention I still need to get some shoes that are going to match that Divas Title.

[Josh Matthews]
Confident as ever Maryse. Onto Ted DiBiase, he was just as curious as everyone else as to where you've been lately. Any specific reason for not telling him?

{Maryse}
Why? Have you seen him?

Josh quickly shook his head, no

{Maryse}
Oh, well no. I just wanted to get away Josh. Back to a French environment, back to my modeling roots. Consider it a vacation from everything that's been happening lately.

[Josh Matthews]
Maryse, I hate to ask you this but, have you gotten any contact from Kharma recently?

Maryse pushed closer to Josh, holding her hand over his mouth and looking from side to side. Once she was sure it was clear, she let him go and began to whisper

{Maryse}
She could be anywhere..

Maryse looked around again and grabbed her briefcase, holding it close before she began hurrying out of sight. Leaving Josh onfused, and a bit frightened

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/24/2012 - 7/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:03 pm

Joey Ryan Promo #1:
This was a nice promo with some back and forth between Vickie and Joey Ryan. Ftw getting a mention in it too, and I'll just mention I found this part funny:

Vickie Guerrero
Good luck with that…

Joey walks over to the door before Vickie stops him.

Vickie Guerrero
Joey?

Joey turns around as Vickie lets up a fake smile.

Vickie Guerrero
STOP TRYING TO SEDUCE THE DIVAS!

ftw. Overall nice promo, shame that Legal has gone away though because that might be a match I'd look forward to seeing, especially if Ultimate X got chosen.

Joey Ryan Promo #2:
So this was also a nice little promo, some nice shots taken at the IC Champ and management. Ryan claiming to bring in all the draw and wanting the spotlight was nice, but I must say I liked what the ending brought to it the best. How the management doesn't want a confrontation between Styles & Ryan so when Ryan's night is over, Snow decides it's best to have him removed from the building.

Jeff Hardy Promo:
First, this seemed a lot like your Brian Kendrick promos. Hopefully you stick with Hardy though unlike Kendrick because you're good at this type of gimmick and it's definitely something you pull off well. This is one of those promos I can almost hear the person who is supposed to be speaking, speaking. Because Hardy talks in that certain type of way and it's portrayed pretty well here.

Kurt Angle Promo:
This was a nice short little Angle promo, I wonder if Big Show did it plain mischief:. And yeah I don't know much else I can say about this.

Curt Hawkins Promo:
Alright... So this started off good with Hawkins taking some shots at Big Show and showing a video of him doing some less than respectable things... It was pretty much all fine until this part:

"everyone follow me on Twitter at @XWLCurtHawkins and use the hashtag #BringBackFinkel and #HawkinsForChampion, and I'll send you an autographed 8x10 of the pictures of Matt Striker's penis that's been circulated around the Internet."

That was a bit odd if you ask me. But the rest was fine.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/24/2012 - 7/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 12:25 am

We return to Redemption to see the Divas Champion Layla walking through the halls backstage. She's already geared up to compete later on tonight when she meets the Miss Money in the Bank Maryse in a non-title match, and she seems to be in a fairly good mood judging by her body language. But she's quickly approached by a waiting cameraman as she nears him.

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 CrE62

{Cameraman}
Pardon me, Layla?

{Layla}
Yes?

{Cameraman}
I wondered if you had a few minutes to spare.

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 UFrDg

{Layla}
Tell ya what, I'm in a good mood tonight, so I'll humor you.

{Cameraman}
Um, alright...so Layla 3 months ago you successfully cashed in your Money in the Bank contract against the then Divas Champion AJ, how has it felt to carry that title around and be recognized as the current top diva you are today?

{Layla}
It feels just like I always knew it would. Coming back from a career threatening injury like I did was so hard...not a lot of people can handle the rigorous rehab sessions, the training to come back better than ever...it took me a long time to recover, but now that I have...after a year of proving that I am the guiding light this division has needed for so long, I backed up every claim I've ever made. I said I'd be better, and I am....I said I'd prove to all the haters that I was the real star of Lay-Cool, and I have...And I promised that I'd walk out Divas Champion when I cashed in my Money in the Bank contract, and I think this right here proves that I was right again.

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 Ri7kv

She looks down at her title still smiling as brightly as she was while she awaits the interviewer's next question.

{Cameraman}
No one can say you lack confidence that's for sure.

{Layla}
Why shouldn't I be confident? I know I'm better than each and every diva that is lucky enough to participate in my division. Countless victories, history making moments, and not one person has stepped up, because they know I'd easily knock them down. I'm the queen bee around here, everyone knows it, and there's nothing they can do about it.

{Cameraman}
You certainly set out to be the one everyone's talking about, why is this if I may ask?

{Layla}
Why? If you're not here to be the best then you're in the wrong profession. The difference between me and a lot of divas is that I know I'm the best, and I'm not quiet about it. Everyone needs to know how great I am, think of me as enlightening you all to what a diva really is. She's talented, check. She's stunningly beautiful, check check. And she's gifted with a mind and body that everyone envies, check check check.

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 1GDbM

{Layla}
I'm the total package, the highlight of every show I'm on, and I'll continue to be for many years to come. Look how selfless I am, here it is my birthday, and instead of being out celebrating like others might. I'm here and ready to compete against my "challenge" of the evening.

{Cameraman}
Oh that's right, it is your birthday. Happy Birthday!

{Layla}
Gee, thanks, but it would've meant a lot more if you actually cared enough to say it when you first bugged me for this little meeting.

{Cameraman}
My apologies, I wasn't thinking.

{Layla}
Relax, it's not like I care about you of all people forgetting my birthday. I'm a champion, and you're here to worship me, not the other way around, remember that.

{Cameraman}
Earlier Eve made a remark about your age, including saying your looks died years ago, and that she's young and hungry, and well, you're not.

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 E6l8V

{Layla}
Did she now?

{Cameraman}
If I recall correctly she said your eyebrows and upper lip could use some work.

{Layla}
See, I could get angry about those false observations, but I'm not, and you wanna know why? Because she's jealous of me, she's young and naive, she thinks these fans care about her? She's just another spoke on the wheel slowly turning until the next cookie cutter bimbo takes center stage in her place. She thinks pandering to the fans will help her accomplish her wildest dreams, but look at me, I pander to no one, and I've accomplished everything! Me, on my own, with no help from anyone! I didn't have to smooch up to any general managers, and I didn't need any outside involvement from one damn person. Which is funny, because I was always known as the reason Michelle McCool reigned supremely for as long as she did, yet ever since being split up in the draft last year, I've exceeded all expectations, while she's barely clinging onto what little she has. Which isn't that much, dealing with my leftovers? It's embarrassing.

{Cameraman}
You mean Kaitlyn?

{Layla}
Exactly. I'm the reason she got fired in the first place, yet did she come after me? No. She went after a has been, someone that wishes she could be as dominant and flawless as I am. But that's what happens, when you're just too much to handle, the little people congregate amongst themselves. It's sad really, 'Chelle and I were always so close, but now it's just far too humiliating to even be seen with her.

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 Dok90

{Cameraman}
That's an awful harsh thing to say about your BFF.

{Layla}
Do you realize how long forever is? I'm finally where I belong, and the sad truth, is that it seems like Michelle is right where she belongs too. She's lucky she's still employed after the absolute cringe worthy year she's had. The reality is that I was the star of Lay-Cool. Everyone always thought she was carrying me, and that I was holding her back, but as you can tell we've proven them otherwise. Don't get me wrong, part of misses those days...but then I look at her trying to act as if she's a somebody every week, and I thank god we remained separated in the recent draft.

{Cameraman}
I still think you're being a little hard on someone you were so very close to for so long...but I won't push the issue. Back to Eve, this Sunday you'll be defending your title for the fourth time, do you think you'll be able to finally silence Eve and prove everything she's said to be wrong?

{Layla}
Think? I know it. It's time for little miss jujitsu to head back to the dojo and ask for her money back. Because it's quite obvious while she brags about her "training" she doesn't know how to properly use it. That or maybe she never studied it to begin with. Wouldn't that be funny, along with being a manipulating little bitch, she's also a stone cold liar. Her and Teddy are just friends? Once maybe they're friends, twice maybe they're friends, but three times he's gotten her a title shot, and there's a little more to the story than what they're leading everyone to believe.

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 VGp3K

{Cameraman}
What do you think is going on?

{Layla}
A young and not so terrible looking woman making friends with a geezer with a history of going after younger women? Hmm, I wonder...

{Cameraman}
Later on tonight as you first mentioned you will be going on one one with the Miss Money in the Bank, Maryse, are you at all worried that she might try to cash in should she beat you?

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 PUse1

{Layla}
You're joking right? She'll be too busy holding that little twig held neck of hers to be worrying about throwing that title shot of hers away. See that's what's wrong with the divas today, when I had that opportunity I never let anyone forget it, but up until now, before you mentioned it, I didn't even remember that she currently held that little case. Going back to 'Chelle, she had a lot of problems with Maryse in the past, and tonight I'll show her how you put away a talent-less bleached joke like Maryse. She calls herself the sexiest of the sexy? More like an ad campaign for McDonalds gone horribly wrong. Ba-da-ba-ba-ba, I'm showin' it.

With a theatrical little jig added to her song mocking Maryse she laughs.

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 9XEWc

Layla then brushes past the cameraman heading down the hall while still chuckling at her insult to her opponent tonight.

Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/24/2012 - 7/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 12:16 pm

Jeff Hardy promo
This reminded me alot of your TBK promos which were really good so you seem to excel with this sort of gimmick. I liked the stuff you said about people relying/depending on fiction. And how you compared people to sheep. I like how this was something I could imagine Hardy saying so that was good. Overall I enjoyed this promo and look forward to what you do next as him.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/24/2012 - 7/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 7:30 pm

Divas Match

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionmaryseXWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionlayla
Maryse vs. Layla El
This is a potential preview of a match that could take place if Maryse decides to cash in her money in the bank briefcase. Can Maryse show Layla that her reign is truly in jeopardy? Or will Layla knock Maryse down a peg?

Following a brief commercial break we return and cut inside the arena where the sound of Maryse's theme blares throughout the P.A.

{Joey Styles}
Welcome back to tonight's episode of Redemption, it's been a wild night and we're nearing closer to this Sunday's pay-per-view event, Digital Decision!

{Michael Cole}
That's right, and if you haven't yet voted be sure to head over to XWL.com right now and cast your votes, the polls are closing very soon and these superstars and divas are counting on your decision.

{Joey Styles}
But enough about that, because before Digital Decision our Divas Champion Layla will face the Miss Money in the Bank in a non-title match.

{Michael Cole}
Speaking of which Maryse is already making her way out from the back.

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 Y4J9u

{Joey Styles}
We haven't heard much recently from her, apparently she's been on some Vacation.

{Michael Cole}
But now she's back and and her first match back will not be an easy one.

{Joey Styles}
Layla's arrogance has taken her on a rise that no one seems to be able to put a stop to. Can Maryse manage to send the champion a message, or will she be laid out.

{Michael Cole}
Did you just make a pun?

{Joey Styles}
It wasn't intentional...

{Michael Cole}
Look we've been lucky enough to have Ted DiBiase off Redemption for the last two weeks, we don't need someone cracking cheesy puns in his place.

Confidently strutting down the ramp Maryse throws her hands out ignoring whatever the fans are shouting at her. She's focused on returning and sending a message to every diva back there, and if she can knock off Layla she'll do just that.

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 4ErGw

A fan yells out "Maryse! I'm your number one fan!" while holding a sign with numerous pictures of her pasted onto a piece cardboard. Maryse just blocks her view of the fan with her hand and then turns the corner as she begins to undo her coat.

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 H4PCl

{Joey Styles}
Clearly she's not appreciative of any fan support. You'd think that'd rub off on her from Ted being as he's such a fan oriented kind of guy.

{Michael Cole}
Thank god it hasn't. The last thing we need is another Ted running around here.

{Joey Styles}
Regardless it looks like she's fairly confident heading int- what the hell!?

Joey's train of thought is interrupted as we soon see Layla had made her way down the ramp and attacked Maryse from behind!

{Michael Cole}
That's the Divas Champion!

{Joey Styles}
And she's attacking Maryse, but they're supposed to meet in a match, like right now!

The fans boo very loudly despite not particularly liking either of the two, Layla stomps on Maryse yelling out at her then grabs her coat beginning to yank it off of her while yelling out "Come on Maryse, don't be shy!" finally tearing the coat off her and a noticeable rip in stitching can be seen as she tosses it to the floor. Layla then follows up by telling the fans to shut up before grabbing Maryse by her long hair bending her neck back and trashing talking her some more. She follows up by sending her right into steel ring post with a sickening thud being heard all round.

{Michael Cole}
Hey! Not the face!

{Joey Styles}
Is that seriously what you're worried about? Her face? She's being maliciously assaulted for no reason!

Maryse falls to the floor screaming out, but she doesn't have any time to hatch a plan of turning the tables because Layla tightly begins to grip her hair dragging forward before lifting her up, snapping her back where they're backs are pressed against each other yells out "I hope you're watching, Eve!" and drops down with a nasty looking Lay-Out.

{Joey Styles}
I just have no words for what we've just witnessed...Maryse was used as a message to Layla's challenge this Sunday, Eve it appears.

{Michael Cole}
I'm torn, I love them both, why can't they just get along! Maryse didn't deserve that, why not attack someone useless, like Alicia Fox? She's still employed isn't she?

{Joey Styles}
I'm not sure but one things clear, Maryse is not going to be in a good mood after this, Ted better thank his lucky stars he's over on Breakdown tonight.

With a pleased smirk on her face, Layla casually walks over to Justin Roberts and snatches his microphone before slowly walking back to the laid out Maryse.

{Layla}
Happy Birthday to me! Happy Birthday to me! Maryse just got her neck snapped, but Happy Birthday to me!

After singing a short song for herself she laughs garnering a reaction just full of boos for the woman that practically defines the word bitch. Layla then kneels down at Maryse just smiling away.

{Layla}
Just a word of advice, if you were thinking about cashing that little case of yours in anytime soon, I'd strongly suggest you reconsider.

She then slowly rises back up to a standing position stepping over Maryse.

{Layla}
As for you Eve, for three months you've done nothing but prove you're not a threat to me or anybody else for that matter. The third time won't be the charm, you'll soon find out your best is just not good enough. So ta ta for now, and good luck, and you know what they say about luck, Eve, it's for losers.

Layla lowers her microphone before tossing it on the floor and strutting away with a message delivered not only to the Miss Money In The Bank, but her number one contender as well. Referee then begin to aid Maryse before we fade away to an advertisement for XWL's supershow the night after Digital Decision.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/24/2012 - 7/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 9:28 pm

Triple Threat Match
XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionezekielXWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 RedemptioncurtXWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 Breakdownbigshow
Ezekiel Jackson vs. Curt Hawkins vs. Big Show

Cue 8 minutes of footage being lost and then

*Curt Hawkins's theme plays as he's won but after the leg drop he took from Big Show that was meant to break up the pin, Big Show is the one standing up after the match. Big Show, although angry that Zeke allowed himself to be pinned, is somewhat happy that he's the one standing. Big Show turns his attention to Hawkins but before he can do anything...*

As Crimson's theme hits he can be seen emerging from behind the curvetron with a microphone in his hand. He stops once he reaches the top of the stage and begins to speak.

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 Pdvd_023

Crimson
Hello people, Tonight you have been truly blessed. Tonight I've decided to grace you with my presence for a second time. What you just saw in that ring was three men pouring their heart and soul out for you. What you just saw was without a doubt the most orig match in XWL's history. Zeke, was somehow pinned by a smaller man. Hawkins was by far the worse in ring competitor I've ever seen and Old Show over there, Well he tried to sit down at the end of the match because he was unable to keep up with the younger versions of him. All three of them are jokes, However all three of them have a golden oppertunity to get their ass handed to them by none other than the greatest in ring competitor, The toughest guy ever to step foot in a wrestling ring....ME !

*After saying that, Crimson runs to the ring. Hawkins has since rolled out of the ring and so has Zeke so the lone man in the ring is Big Show. Crimson and Show trade shots as Hawkins and Zeke look on a little bit, but more focused with themselves. The Big Show lands a right hand to Crimson that knocks him off balance, but Crimson fires back with a left that almost takes Big Show off balance. The two men are going at it and neither can get the better of the other until...*

Kurt Angle's theme blasts from the PA System as the crowd chants "You Suck" in unision. After a few moments The Olympian walks out onto the stage with a mic in hand as The Big Show and Crimson stand stunned for the time being looking on at Angle.

{Styles}
Look Cole! It's Kurt Angle! Earlier tonight he told Matt Morgan that he was here on Redemption following a lead regarding who attacked him last month!

{{Kurt Angle}}
Big Show, Big Show, Big Show..

Angle begins to walk from the stage to the ramp, while back in the ring Crimson is able to kick the distracted Big Show in the leg causing the giant to drop to his knee.

{{Kurt Angle}}
I really didn't think that you were the one who attacked me, I thought that Matt Morgan was just trying to get me away from Breakdown.

Angle is halfway down the ramp while Crimson continues to capatalize on the distraction, elbow dropping the downed Big Show's leg

{{Kurt Angle}}
Hey Crimson cut it out, I'm trying to talk to him!

Crimson goes to kick Big Show but the giant is able to grab his foot and toss him across the ring! The Worlds Largest Athlete gets back to his feet as does Crimson, while Angle is already up the steps and onto the apron distracting both of them for the time being.

{{Kurt Angle}}
Now I promised the XWL Universe that tonight I would change everyone's perception of what I am capable of, I promised that the future for each and every superstar backstage whether they be on Redemption or Breakdown would never be the same, and although I hate these people I am a man of integrity so I will fulfull that promise.

Angle steps into the ring and looks at The Big Show as Crimson stands ready for a fight to break out.

{{Kurt Angle}}
You're The Worlds Largest Athlete, what could possibly be a better way of showing Matt Morgan that I'm not afraid of him then fighting you?

Angle drops the mic as the crowd buzzes in anticipation... Angle puts his fists up as he stands across the ring from Big Show while Crimson, who is assured that he's now in a two on one against the Big Show, grins and stands next to The Olympian baring down on The Worlds Largest Athlete. The two begin to walk towards Show who is egging them to bring it, clearly with no intent of backing down, but right before the giant can ever take a swing to try and defend himself against the two... Angle stops walking, letting Crimson take a step in front of him before Kurt locks on a german suplex, lifting him up! Kurt nails the first suplex and holds on tight, the crowd wondering what's going on seeing as moments ago it seemed as if the odds were stacked against the Big Show. Angle finishes his triple german suplex and beats his chest soaking in the crowds boos while Big Show, who now appears to have been in on this plan all along, taunts the crowd asking them to "come in this ring and stop us". Crimson shows his resiliency as he begins to get to his feet only to be elbowed by The Olympian, stumbling into a backhand chop from the giant,  Show and Angle begin to both tee off on Crimson with strikes from every direction. They back Crimson up into ropes where they irish whip him onto the other side where he rebounds back hard only to be hit with a double back body drop! The two stand on either side of Crimson as he once again begins to get to his feet only to look up at Big Show who has his fist cocked back for the WMD! Crimson instinctively turns away from the Big Show only to stumble into an Angle Slam!!! Big Show tells Angle to pick up Crimson for him which he does, throwing Crimson to Big Show who quickly grabs his neck and slams him down hard with a chokeslam. Crimson is barely able to roll out of the ring to avoid more damage being done as both Angle & Big Show stand tall in the ring. 

Big Show and Kurt Angle both raise their hands together, high in the air to signal a new union being formed. The fans boo the fact that these two have came together, as they both walk around the ring as Big Show's theme plays while Crimson looks on in shock, anger, and pain... What does this mean for the XWL? It's not quite known yet, but this certainly doesn't look good for Crimson in particular, especially if Big Show was to be voted in for the match the next week. But for now, the two stand dead center in the ring, being acknowledged by the fans as the heels they are. Angle grabs a mic and speaks right into the camera, hoping Matt Morgan is watching.

{{Kurt Angle}}
Oh that's right, now I remember! The only thing better than fighting the only other giant in the XWL to prove that I'm not scared of you Morgan, is siding with him! Oh and Hawkins, Hashtag Vote For Big Show, Oh it's True, It's Damn True!

{Cole}
This is great! The Big Show and Kurt Angle standing side by side! Who will be able to stop them?

We fade to commercial break with Big Show's theme still playing as the two stand tall in the ring looking on at their handy work.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/24/2012 - 7/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:33 am

ZigSwag is comin' for you plain mischief:
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/24/2012 - 7/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:37 am

Z wrote:

Adam and Ewantu teaming?

Spoilers.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/24/2012 - 7/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:38 am

Gazza wrote:
Z wrote:

Adam and Ewantu teaming?

Spoilers.

I dropped Rock for Swagger plain mischief:
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/24/2012 - 7/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:40 am

Z wrote:
Gazza wrote:
Z wrote:

Adam and Ewantu teaming?

Spoilers.

I dropped Rock for Swagger plain mischief:

Sorry Swaggers taken.

It'll be nice to get a good Rock for once though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/24/2012 - 7/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Redemption: 6/24/2012 - 7/1/2012
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next