Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Redemption: 6/24/2012 - 7/1/2012

Go down 
+10
Sable
Ash
sdogg50c
Alan
TheFilthParade
Bang
AVG
TheKrzyOne
Zander
P.R Son
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Redemption: 6/24/2012 - 7/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 8:27 pm

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Redemp1

Live From – Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Deadline Time: 5:00 PM EST

Arena for Matches: Raw

Divas Match

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 RedemptioneveXWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Redemptionvelvetsky
Eve Torres vs. Velvet Sky
Eve is looking to make a statement tonight heading into her Divas Championship Match against Velvet who hasn't been seen in the ring since her loss to Mickie James. Will Eve use Velvet to send a message to Layla? Or will Velvet start up a whole new streak with Eve as her first victim?

Divas Match

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 RedemptionmaryseXWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Redemptionlayla
Maryse vs. Layla El
This is a potential preview of a match that could take place if Maryse decides to cash in her money in the bank briefcase. Can Maryse show Layla that her reign is truly in jeopardy? Or will Layla knock Maryse down a peg?

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 RedemptionrhinoXWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Redemptionsincara
Rhino vs. Sin Cara
The former X-Treme Champion Sin Cara takes on a man we thought we'd never see again after a loss to Davey Richards. Rhino is prepared to Gore his way through victory but Sin Cara is no doubt ready to show that he's worthy of championship gold again.

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 RedemptiondaveyXWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Redemptionhomicide
Davey Richards vs. Homicide
With his championship match against Christian looming in the back of his mind, Davey Richards takes on a man he'lll need to bring his A-Game against before he finds himself on the wrong end of a Gringo Killa and loses all of his momentum.

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 RedemptionyoshitatsuXWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Redemptiontysonkidd
Yoshi Tatsu vs. Tyson Kidd
Yoshi Tatsu and Tyson Kidd are two men who we have yet to see the best of and this could be the match where one of them finally breaks out.

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 RedemptionbatistaXWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Redemptionrtruth
Batista vs. R-Truth
R-Truth's failure to capture the X-treme Title must be haunting him while Batista his high of a recent pair of wins. Can he make it three in a row? Or will Truth cage The Animal?

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 RedemptionbrocklesnarXWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Redemptionchrisjericho
Brock Lesnar vs. Chris Jericho
Chris Jericho rocked out on Breakdown last week, but it'll take a lot more than screaming vocals to take down the man backed by The Corporation.

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 RedemptionsheamusXWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Redemptionjohnmorrison
Sheamus vs. John Morrison
With Sheamus being outed as the man who viciously assaulted John Cena, his mind could be elsewhere as he takes on a man who has brought Parkour to the wrestling world. Can Morrison take advantage of a distracted Sheamus? Or will the Celtic Warrior clear his mind long enough to secure the victory?

Triple Threat Match

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 RedemptionezekielXWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 RedemptioncurtXWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Breakdownbigshow
Ezekiel Jackson vs. Curt Hawkins vs. Big Show
In a match featuring three men who would love nothing better than to get their hands on Crimson, only one man can win and that victory may help sway the undecided voters. Which man will show that they shouldn't be taken lightly in the ring.

X-treme Championship

Extreme Rules Match

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Xtremetitle

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 RedemptionezekielXWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Redemptionxtremezack
Ezekiel Jackson vs. Zack Ryder
Big Zeke finally gets his title match, but it's against the man who took the belt from him. Will Ryder shpw that he's still the better bro? Or will Zeke prove that flukes do happen?

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 RedemptionjoeyryanXWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Redemptionkofikingston
Joey Ryan vs. Kofi Kingston
The guy who personifies sleaze takes on the controlled frenzy of Kofi Kingston. Can Kofi make this his night? Or will Ryan add another to the loss column?

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 RedemptionrandyortonXWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Redemptionjohncena
Randy Orton vs. John Cena
Two of XWL's biggest names square off tonight, but both have their own issues weighing heavily on their minds. Will Sheamus or Undertaker play a role in this match? Or will the Viper and leader of The CeNation give it their everything in this match?

Divas Tag Team

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 RedemptionmickiejamesXWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Breakdowntrishstratus XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 RedemptionbriebellaXWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Redemptionnikkibella
Mickie James and Trish Stratus vs. The Bella Twins
Brie seems to have Mickie's number, but the dynamics have changed and teaming with Trish may give Mickie the edge she needs to best this half of the Bella Twins.

Main Event

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 RedemptioncodyXWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Redemptionicchristian
Cody Rhodes vs. Christian
Cody takes on the slumping Christian in the Main Event and a win tonight over the Intercontinental Champion could prove that he isn't all talk when it comes to his championship ambitions.

Last edited by Dave on Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/24/2012 - 7/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 8:30 pm

As XWL Redemption opens to no pyro, General Manager Vickie Guerrero is standing in the ring ready to address the rabid crowd who are boo'ing the hell out of her, chanting to "Leave the ring!" but she simply bows her head before getting more and more angry and screaming...

[Vickie Guerrero]
EXCUSE ME!

The vicious crowd only get louder and the boo's become more intense...

[Vickie Guerrero]
I SAID EXCUSE ME!

The crowd begin to laugh at her as she nearly gives up and leaves the ring but she stops in her tracks and tries one more time...

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 MRG9c

[Vickie Guerrero]
Listen up and stop interrupting me! I am out here tonight to talk about XWL's next pay per view Digital Decision...If I was Mick Foley right about now I would be sweating, not because he's probably at an all you can eat buffet but because my show, Redemption, clearly has the stronger matches heading into Digital Decision and I can guarantee that all of my superstars will steal the show! I mean just look at what Redemption will bring to the table starting with the main event! Ted DiBiase the World Heavyweight Champion will go one on one with Michael McGillicutty in either a TLC match! A Street Fight! Or a Hell in A Cell match! These two men can't stand the site of one other, couple that with any one of those three match types and it equals ratings! All because of me!

The crowd begin to boo once more at the idea of Vickie taking credit for something that clearly wasn't her...

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 RrUa7

[Vickie Guerrero]
Shut up! As well as the main event Redemption will also host an Intercontinental Championship match between Christian and Davey Richards which promises to be one hell of a rollercoaster ride! Next up we have Chavo Guerrero vs Kid Kash, a match that promises to be a vicious fight to the finish and last but not least we will see the Phenom go head to head with the Apex Predator in either an Ambulance match or a Casket match! That's where you people come in...I'm out here tonight to remind you all to vote for my matches on the official XWL.com website! If you don't then it could be the difference betw---

The crowd begin to cheer like crazy as Vickie is interrupted by none other than Redemptions resident psychopath, the Viper, Randy Orton...

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 SZJzE

The crowd grow louder and louder as Randy makes his way down the ramp with a sick smile on his face, Vickie was angry at first but the closer Orton gets the more frightened she begins to look almost to the point of backing right up when he climbs up the stairs and enters the ring as an eerie atmosphere fills the arena...Orton steps in close to Vickie and lifts the mic to his mouth

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 EkOug

[Randy Orton]
Talk...Talk...Talk...It's all you seem to do nowadays Vickie. You claim to be responsible for all of Redemptions matches at Digital Decision but in reality, outside of Chavo's match...What have you really done? You've been too busy playing around with your business partner Dolph Ziggler to notice what's going on around you...This show is out of control. All around you people are being attacked by their rivals, ambushed by superstars not even signed to the company, people are being sidelined by other wrestlers and you're sitting back doing absolutely nothing...This place has become a mad house and don't get me wrong, I'm patient number one, I'm solely responsible for hospitalizing the likes of Wade Barrett, Paul Bearer and my own father, not to mention punting the skulls of both Davey Richards and Chavo Guerrero, but when the inmates run the asylum...Things start to...Change.

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 ZFNIc

[Randy Orton]
All order is lost and before you know it, it becomes survival of the fittest. You have to take what you want in order to stay relevant or you get lost in the madness, that's why I, I challenged the Undertaker and I made sure he gave me what I wanted by attacking his brother, by punting his father in the skull and by beating the hell out of his with a steel chair at Unforgiven...Now...At Digital Decision? I'm not going to stop until I sideline the Undertaker permanently and you will have lost another superstar with no one but your self to blame, you sit back and watch it all unfold, you sit back and watch people like me do whatever the hell we want and yet you're still blind enough to come out here and act like you're in control...Act like you still run this show?

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 17XhE

[Randy Orton]
But the thing is Vickie...You don't. Not even in the slightest. I'm not saying that I control the show either, because let's face it, I can't even control myself...I can't control the voices in my head, they tell me what to do, they're in charge of who stays and who goes, they're in charge of me. You never know Vickie, I could snap at any given moment and beat you within an inch of your life...It wouldn't make a difference to me, I wouldn't feel any remorse, I wouldn't lose any sleep, but your entire life would change, you'd question how much control you truly have and you'd be forced to ask yourself while you're lying in a hospital bed with nothing but your thoughts the same question as The Undertaker come this Sunday when he's staring the Viper in the eyes...Was it all worth it? Does that sound good to you Vickie? Does it!

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 OzFTn

The crowd begin to pop loudly as Orton get's right into Vickies face, her fear can be felt a mile away as she's caught between a rock and a hard place, there's no chance in hell of her escaping so her best bet is that Orton let's her go...

[Randy Orton]
Truth be told Vickie...It doesn't have to be that way. You could co-operate and for the first time in a long time you could put yourself back in control by giving me what I want! After I dispose of The Undertaker I want only one thing, a match at Supremacy...for the World Heavyweight Championship! You give me that? We'll be fine for now...if you don't? Then I'll hav--

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Hf98j

As the theme song of the Heel Dolph Ziggler hits the crowd are sent into an uproar of boo's, no one seem's happy to see him, least of all Randy Orton who let's go of Vickie and waits for him to appear, Vickie lets out a sigh of relief as her hero saves her just in the nick of time..

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Gv1Q0

Dolph storms onto the stage in his street gear, obviously not expecting something like this to be going down in the ring. He wags his finger as he makes his way down the ramp at a fast pace, he slides into the ring. The second Dolph is standing Vickie walks up to him and talks to him real quick, it's obvious that she's thanking him as she hands him the microphone.

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 FAhHI

Vickie stands behind Dolph as he squares up to Orton.

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Hax2N

[Dolph Ziggler]
Did I hear you say that all Vickie does in XWL is talk? Newsflash dingus, she's a General Manager, not a wrestler! If anyone has the biggest reputation for talking and not backing it up, it's you Randy. All you've done for the past month is flap your gums about 'Taker but nobody gives a crap! The more and more you drag on about him like a teenage girl obsessed with Justin Bieber, the less people care! People didn't care about you or Undertaker before your little lovers tiff, and they still don't care about either of you now. The real superstar that XWL fans want to see is standing right in front of you. I never knew XWL was a mad house, where the inmates run the asylum.. That's just your ridiculous child-like imagination, you think that everything's focused around you and soon enough you'll get what's coming to you and you can really call yourself patient number one, of the emergency room.

Vickie is heard laughing and clapping her hands at Dolph's smartass comments, she seems to be the only one. Orton just stands looking at Dolph while clenching his fists.

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Bj65e

[Dolph Ziggler]
I never got why people like you get TV time over actual talented superstars like me. If XWL has become survival of the fittest in the past couple of months then you're looking at #1, because I am a physical specimen, nobody is on my level. I don't know why you're saying Vickie doesn't run this show because at the end of the day, she's the one signing your paychecks, the paychecks that you would use for your family but they've all left you.. She's the one who could cancel your match with Undertaker, how do you feel about that? Huh? You're not such a big man now trying to bully a woman when I'm around are you? You're pathetic, you start off by attacking your father and now you're aiming for a helpless woman, your boss?! With the way you're acting do you think she's ever grant you a world title match, ever? If you even want to get near a title you need to get on my level first but that will never happen, because I will continue to do what I do better than everyone in this company and that is wrestle. I don't let stupid things get in my head like you, I focus on wrestling, I beat people, and I will continue to beat people and if you're in my way, I won't hesitate to take you out too. Now do us all a favour, stop harrassing women, get the hell out of the ring.. You make me sick!

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 YJM99

[Randy Orton]
You're telling me that I don't back it up? Coming from you? You've been gone so long it took me a minute to remember who you were, you see, while you've been busy hijacking little internet shows and updating your twitter every two minutes I've been out here in this ring fighting each and every person put in front of me. You think that coming out here and protecting your little girlfriend is going to get you anywhere? Do you honestly think that even for a second you have me fooled? Playing the big shot when I can see it in your eyes...You're scared. You're shaking. You're beginning to regret coming out here. But later on tonight you won't have to worry about any of that when you're lying in a hospital bed, then you'll have plenty of time to play on your phone and make sure that hashtag RKO is trending worldwide!

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 DO7iJ

[Dolph Ziggler]
Or maybe your name will be trending worldwide when you finally get your 3rd strike.. If you know what I'm sayin'? And I want to clear things up once and for all, Vickie Guerrero and I are just.. business partners. I'm her client, the fact that she's showing so much faith in my in ring talent just emphasises how damn good I am and how damn better I am than everyone else who walks through that curtain, including you. You try to rag on me for taking some time off? I think there's a mirror backstage for you to look in to, who's the one who left XWL for about two to three months because he couldn't handle Christian beating him in a steel cage match? Huh? After you let your whole family down, now Christian is the IC Champ while you're grasping at straws looking for any form of attention around here. You let your family down in December then, you burned the bridge with your family now, and you're stuck with the lard-asses in the crowd cheering you on because they don't know how much emotional damage you've really done. Me on the other hand, I'm a gentleman. I don't threaten women, I may be the hashtag heel but I am no coward. Everyone watching this right now can pin point who the real coward is around here.

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 RI8OX

[Randy Orton]
Calling me a coward would imply that I'm afraid of something...I'm not afraid of anything, nothing or nobody on this planet scares me in the slightest and the fact that you call me a coward is laughable. I didn't let my family down in December, I let myself down by forgetting who I was, forgetting what brought me to the dance in the first place and earlier on this year I recaptured that, I've become more vicious than ever and you're wrong once again, I didn't cause my father any emotional damage...I caused physical damage and you wanna know why? He got in my way. Just like you are now and if that was enough for me to put my own dad in hospital then what do you think it'll do for you? I'm already scheduled to compete here tonight but I don't have any problem what so ever making you my warm up! After I dispose of you the only thing you'll be showing off is your injuries!

Vickie tugs on Dolphs arm and tries to take the microphone to speak, but Dolph holds onto it and tells her "I've got this.." and continues to talk.

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 FJpp2

[Dolph Ziggler]
I am TIRED of people underestimating me. Just like you're doing now, you think you can just run me over no problem. But you don't know how good I really am, do you think you'd even get the chance to take me out before I finish you? Look at you, you must be so proud of yourself. You're back to your old self, the lonely, psychotic loser who is bragging about doing physical damage to your father, bravo! You're such a man, a real rolemodel for the kids watching TV. And to think I'm the one who gets boo'd every time I walk through the curtain, ridiculous. You're not some kinda anti-hero that you must think you are, you're just a broken man with no way forward. Vickie knows it, I know it, and deep down you know you've dug yourself in a hole you can't get out of. You can act like you don't care as much as you want but you'll realise how much of an idiot you actually are someday. Maybe, just maybe you'll come to that realisation when you're locked in a casket or ambulance at Digital Decision and sent out of here for good. Hopefully Taker goes away then too, so you can both stop stealing the spotlight from people like me, with real talent.

[Randy Orton]
I'm not an idiot. I know how good you are...but as good as you are I am simply better. If you think any differently then I feel sorry for you because when the time comes for the talk to be over...You just won't see it coming!

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 4lwoT

With that, Orton lunges forward and wraps both arms around Dolphs head bringing him down, driving his face into the canvas with a lethal RKO! The fans let out a huge pop as Dolph is flat out cold on the mat, Vickie gets onto her knee's and tries to check Dolph but he is out. Orton shrugs his shoulders and gets on the turnbuckle, he raises his arms in the air with a look of intensity.

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Rbg5Y

Chavo’s theme catches almost everyone off guard, but it’s a pleasant surprise because they can use a friendly face after what just went down before them. It’s safe to assume that with Vickie in the ring tending to Dolph, his business may be with her, but why he couldn’t wait until a later time is another question. Then again Chavo was never a patient man, and with Orton in the ring as well, a man he’s had a recent scuffle with, Chavo could be looking to kill two birds with one stone.

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Charkk2

Chavo poses on the top of the stage to get the people to believe that all is right in the world, but you can see it in his reddened eyes with dark bags hanging beneath, that he’s been a slave to his thoughts at night. Chavo strolls down the ramp and climbs up the takes his time walking up the stairs to give the medical staff a chance to clear Dolph out of the ring. Dolph looks like he’d be more than willing to get back in the ring against Orton but Vickie restrains him as they moves up the ramp. Chavo’s in the ring now and he and Orton share a cold emotionless stare before Chavo smirks are raises the microphone to his mouth.

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Charkk11

[Chavo Guerrero]
It’s a shame that you have to go Vickie, because I’m sure you would have loved to hear what I’m about to say. I’m sure you would have loved to hear that I’ve come tonight to protest, to let my voice be heard, I’m standing in this ring in front of all these people right now because I’m not going to let XWL Management and Kid Kash think that have me right where they want me. You see I was aware of the rules surrounding Kash and his pretty little contract. You injure him? You’re gone. You hurt him? Goodbye. You look at him the wrong way? Adios! So I knew that I was putting my job at risk I clocked Kash right in the face, but I couldn’t help myself and I’ll admit that he got the better of me in that exchange because when you see the world through angry eyes that’s when you do things without thinking, and that’s when you do things that you’ll end up regretting.

Vickie is on the stage by herself now as she listens to what Chavo is saying. Chavo has been a handful for her on a number of occasions and she has to be hoping that tonight won’t be one of those nights. Orton hasn’t left the ring yet and he watches as Chavo talks, and though his expression gives nothing away it would be safe to say that thoughts of doing cruel and unspeakable things to Chavo are running through his mind, but perhaps curiosity as to why Chavo choose this moment to come out is what’s keeping him at bay.

[Chavo Guerrero]
So do I regret hitting Kash? At first I did. When I realized that I just put my job… but most importantly my rematch against him at Digital Decision at risk I began to wish I could take the punch back. But then he told me I would have to lay down in my match against Cody, and then he cost me that match later that night, and that only made me wish I go back and hit him harder. Kash underestimated me when he though he had me in the palm of his hands, but as Cody Rhodes found out when you underestimate Chavo you nearly get beat and as Randy Orton found out when you underestimate me you miss your punts.

Getting Orton upset is never the smartest of moves, and The Viper begins to clench his jaw and breathes a little more heavily and sporadically as his eyes lock onto Chavo for a deadly stare. Chavo takes a step back and holds up his free hand to make it known he isn’t out here to fight anyone… at least not in the middle of his speech.

[Chavo Guerrero]
Easy there, Viper, I’m not your opponent for the night, John Cena is. And the man who preaches hustle, loyalty and respect was on his way out here when I stopped him because this is something that just can’t wait. You see right now, I’m in job limbo, I don’t know if I’m fired or if I still have a job. You would think I’m fired because they couldn’t be bothered booking me in a match tonight, but you would think I’m still employed because they let me waltz into the building like I still worked here. Now I know what the consequences are of making physical contact with Kid Kash before our match, but I want to know if they’re going to be enforced. I don’t like being made to wait, as if I’m some nobody. I’m Chavo Guerrero and I want the answers before I ask the questions. I sent emails, I made phone calls, I even tried that twitter business and the higher ups seemed to have better things to do than to respond. But now they have no other choice, because instead of sitting at home huddled around the telephone with my wife and kids, I’m out here disrupting they’re show and you better believe that I’m not leaving this ring until they tell me if I have a job or not.

There are a few cheers that comes out of the crowd as they show some support and some love for Chavo’s act of defiance, but some of them can’t help but worry about what this means for the rest of the show that they paid to see. Chavo trades another look with Orton before turing back to Vickie on the stage who was just handed a microphone.

[Vickie Guerrero]
Chavo, I know better than to try to get you to change your mind about your plans, but I am not going to let you ruin this show, I am not going to… let the inmates run the asylum. You can stay in that ring until you get the answer you’re looking for, but this whole show isn’t going to stop because of you, we’re just going to have to do it around you. So good luck, Chavo, I hope this doesn’t blow up in your face like all your other plans. And as for you Orton? You have a match… GET OUT HERE CENA!

John Cena’s theme incites the usual heated mixed reaction from the crowd and as the leader of the CeNation steps out onto the stage he’s all smiles. He looks at the camera and makes his usual quip before saluting and dashing down the ramp and sliding into the ring. The Ref tries to get Chavo out of the ring but he refuses and instead leans in the corner while Cena and Orton watch. The Ref stands there unsure of what to do and Orton yells to ring the damn bell and The Ref begrudgingly obliges.

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 RedemptionjohncenaXWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Redemptionrandyorton
John Cena vs. Randy Orton

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/24/2012 - 7/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 8:50 pm

As Cena leaves the ring to the fan’s applause the camera cuts back to the ring where Chavo can be seen clapping sarcastically as a wounded Orton makes his way to his feet.

[Chavo Guerrero]
Losing isn’t so fun when you’re on the other end of it, is it Orton? What? Did you think you were invincible? That no man could beat you cleanly? Well you thought wrong, and for all you know this could be the first of many and you may never have your arm raised in victory again. You’re not above what’s happening to me, Orton, nobody is. The titles that you thought would be so easy to win may never make it into your trophy case. This whole thing with Taker has gotten you distracted, it’s taken you off your game and your loss at Digital Decision may haunt you for the rest of your career. I’m not saying something that you probably don’t already know, and I’m not gonna hold back just because you pretend to be a little crazy. The way—

Chavo’s cut off as Orton goes for an RKO, but Chavo throws him off and quickly gets to the top but Orton leaves the ring before Chavo can attempt the frog splash. The two men stare each other down before Orton grins and heas up the ramp.

~{}~
Redemption returns from a commercial break and we find Chavo still in the ring by himself and he paces back and forth and the crowd cheers in the background. After standing in on the match between Cena and Orton these people know that he means business and that he really will stand in the ring all night until XWL Management takes time out of their busy schedule to address this situation. Chavo runs a hand over his goatee and looks around at the people who are backing him 100%. The last thing they want to see is Chavo leave XWL like this so they want an answer almost as much as he does. The people watch as the Mexican Warrior gazes at the stage waiting patiently to see if someone comes out, but it remains barren and Chavo has to accept that they won’t be getting to him anytime soon.
~{}~

)(Chavo Guerrero)(
So this it’s how it’s going to be? They already saw that I wasn’t bluffing I stood through one match and I’ll stand through the rest, and I’ll do the same at Digital Decision if I have to because I don’t have time for games, I don’t have time to sit around and wait for other people to play God with my career. They wanna fire me for not letting Kash push me around? Fine, then I can leave with my pride. They want to keep me around, that wouldn’t be such a bad idea either because then I can beat him down at Digital Decision like I’ve been itching to do. Kash, I’ve been warning you that for too long now you’ve been playing with fire, and you’re going to get burned beyond repair. I’m going to show you that all this talk about me going soft, and not being as good as I used to be is just that… talk. And it’s a talk that I’m tired of having and that I’m tired of hearing and it’s pissing me off that when the name Chavo Guerrero is brought up it’s all negative.

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Charkk5

)(Chavo Guerrero)(
People go around here badmouthing me like it’s suddenly become the cool thing to do and I’m sick of them treating me like a has-been when I’ve only just begun. You think the people who crap on me really know me? You think the people who crap on me really know what it means to struggle? Struggling is not knowing if you’ll be able to feed your kids because every other day there’s a Michael McGillicutty or a Kid Kash who think that they have to kill you and injure and break you and scar you to prove their point. Struggling is waking up in the morning and not being able to get out of bed because someone decided to throw you off a stage to send a message that could have been made just by pinning you in the middle of the ring. Struggling is scratching and clawing your way up the ladder for three years to get to the promise land but then looking up to find that you’re in a place lower than when your first arrived. Struggling is when you have to look at the tear streaked faces of your family when you tell them you have to leave for months on end to do a job that has never giving you anything back in return no matter how hard you… try.

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Charkk12

)(Chavo Guerrero)(
But in the end isn’t that what wrestling is all about? The struggle as you fight to get the sweet reward that’s always being dangled in your face? You watch as people who don’t deserve it get the chances you’ve never even been considered for. You watch as people you know you can beat compete in the main event slots that you should be occupying and you wonder why. You wonder how these people have managed to keep what you have lost, the will to win, the hunger and determination to feel the cold metal of a championship belt in your hands. You wonder when your chance will come and you wonder when will you finally get your act together and show these people what you’re truly capable of. And then you wonder what’s the point of even saying anything when nothing comes of it? It has gotten to the point where I realize these speeches aren’t for you to hear, but for me to feel that I do still care about this business even on days when I have one foot out the door.

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Charkk9

)(Chavo Guerrero)(
But no I’m not going to stop saying it, I’m not going to pretend that I don’t care because when the time finally comes and I hit my stride I want people to look back at times like today when I promised that I will soon become THE man in XWL. They’ll look back at times like today and realize that what I will soon accomplished isn’t just some fluke, it’s just me doing what I said I’d do… it’s me doing what I’m supposed to do. I’m not supposed to be in here whining and bitching and moaning about the way that things should be, I should be out there making things happen, but I can’t because Kid Kash got in my way and now I definitely am stuck I place because I don’t even know if I have a job. And—

~{}~
It seems that XWL is done having Chavo take up their air time with Joey Ryan making his way to the ring. Soon after Kofi comes out and once again The Ref tries to get Chavo to leave the ring but it doesn’t work and it accepts defeat and calls for the bell.
~{}~

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 RedemptionjoeyryanXWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Redemptionkofikingston
Joey Ryan vs. Kofi Kingston

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/24/2012 - 7/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 8:52 pm

~{}~
As Joey Ryan and later on Kofi Kingston make their way to the back. Chavo is once again the only man left standing in the ring as he waits a few seconds to see if anyone else will interrupt him.
~{}~

)(Chavo Guerrero)(
I guess all this silence means that my job is safe and that I can go to Digital Decision and expect Kid Kash to be standing across the ring ready to fight. Because that is what you’re paying him to do, fight me right? So what’s the big deal if I hit him? I’ve done worse than give someone a bloody lip, and as far as I’m concerned Kash is lucky that that’s all that I did. Because Kash has been wearing on my patience and now it’s as thing as a string and it’s ready to snap and Kash doesn’t want to be there when that happens. So go on XWL, keep pretending that we don’t have a problem here, and I’ll keep on pretending that I’m not disrupting the show by being in this ring.

~{}~
As Chavo finishes that sentence the light goes off and only the titantron is illuminated and soon some words appear on it.
~{}~

Chavo Guerrero, you have been a pain in our asses for far too long. You getting fired would be a blessing more than a curse.

)(Chavo Guerrero)(
So why not fire me then? Why make me have to do all this to get a response out of you? And what’s the deal with this set up? You all could grow a pair quick enough to come out here and face me man to man?

Because we had much bigger things to deal with than a rouge employee. And you are not fired; we’re paying Kash to wrestle you at the pay per view and that he will do.

)(Chavo Guerrero)(
If I’m not fired why wasn’t I given a match tonight?

Just because you weren’t fired today doesn’t mean you won’t be fired next week, because your job is still on the line. If you lose your match to Kid Kash you will no longer have a job in this company.

)(Chavo Guerrero)(
Oh really? What do I get if I win?

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 AAAAAnYCQCMAAAAAAUIPJQ

)(Chavo Guerrero)(
And what makes you think I care about that?

~{}~
A replay of Unforgiven begins to play on the titantron where Chavo was seen holding Ted DiBiase’s world championship in his locker room.
~{}~

)(Chavo Guerrero)(
Well then it looks like I have no choice but to beat Kash at Digital Decision th—

~{}~
The lights suddenly turn back on and Kid Kash knocks Chavo down with a massive swing of a steel chair. Kash forces the wounded Chavo to his feet and sets him up for the Money Maker! The crowd holds their breath as the watch helplessly what’s about to happen to Chavo. Kash lifts Chavo into the air and then drops him skull first on the steel chair! Chavo is out cold and Kash has a wicked grin on his face as he bends over and picks up Chavo’s dropped microphone.
~{}~

)(Kid Kash)(
Chavo boy, you done did it now. You want to talk all your rubbish about playing with fire? Well look who has the burn marks on him now. I suckered you into sucker punching me, and now I got ya right where I want you. At the pay per view I’m going to be the one who ends your career, and there’s not a thing that you or your precious Aunt Vickie can do to stop me.

~{}~
Kash laughs and drops the mic and is half way out of the ring when he’s struck with an idea. He gets back into the ring and lifts Chavo up and hits a second Money Maker! Kash rolls out of the ring and walks backwards up the ramp so he can keep looking at the damage he caused. Redemption heads to a commercial break and medical personnel rush by Kash to get to Chavo.
~{}~

Last edited by @ TheKrzyOne on Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AVG
Mid Card
AVG

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/24/2012 - 7/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:00 pm

*As the XWL cameras return from a commercial break Redemption, heads straight to a debut promo for a returning superstar as the lights go out in the arena...*

Joey Styles: Oh my god Cole, you don't really think that Sin Cara, is returning next week do you?.

Cole: I'm not sure Joey, it could be we haven't seen him in action for months ever since a career threatening injury sidelined him. Hopefully he does so that when he fails a springboard near the announce table i'll be able to laugh at him.

Joey Styles: Cole you are such a cold hearted bastard sometimes but your still my friend. Anyways folks as Redemption rolls on I can't wait for the upcoming matches that we have here tonight. If you the fans have any questions on Sin Cara possibly returning to Redemption next week then certainly check out XWL.com for the latest news and updates. Also check out the weekly newsletter that has the backgrounds of every feud,superstar and latest news!.

Cole: Yeah i'm just hoping that high-flying idiot stays away from me so that I don't have to hear those annoying little kids scream in my ear the whole entire show. I mean how could you like someone like Sin Cara Joey?. The man is a daredevil idiot in my mind and he can't even speak english.

Joey: Cole, he may not speak English, very well but he can damn sure wrestle and fy around the ring. Have you not seen the amazing acrobatic moves this kid has done in Mexico and other territories across the world?. I'm just hoping that Sin Cara will countine to work and sucseed here in XWL.

Cole: Yeah, I hope all he does is succeed or that he doesn't nearly kill anybody. I just hope that he stays out of my way so that I won't have to deal with all the flying around nonsense.

*As XWL goes away form the announce table Redemption, fades to the next upcoming segments*

P.S: Credit to Mickster for the Sin Cara Redemption promo.

Last edited by AVG on Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/24/2012 - 7/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:01 pm

Wrong Commentators.
Back to top Go down
AVG
Mid Card
AVG

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/24/2012 - 7/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:07 pm

Bang wrote:
Wrong Commentators.

Edited. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/24/2012 - 7/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:25 pm

Let's get some reviews plain mischief:

Opener Review:
The Randy Orton parts I'll say were really good. You were good when you first picked him up too, but now you've improved a lot and you're really looking to be a pretty damn good Orton plain mischief:. Seemed like all stuff he would say and Dolph coming out to defend his women seemed like a nice add. Dolph and Orton's back and forth was a good read there so nice job. Dolph telling Orton that he's not what he says he is because he's just picking on a women and his own father and I thought that was an excellent point, really liked that bit. Dolph eventually being RKO'd seemed like it'd end a pretty good promo, but then Chavo comes out plain mischief:. Really liked the Chavo bits how he's tired of being put on hold and he wants to know what's going on, so he's protesting. Been liking the Kash/Chavo ongoings and Chavo needs that darn answer. And after Chavo's little speaking portion over there, hey look, I get to be in, yay. Really loved this next bit by Chavo:

-

Losing isn’t so fun when you’re on the other end of it, is it Orton? What? Did you think you were invincible? That no man could beat you cleanly? Well you thought wrong, and for all you know this could be the first of many and you may never have your arm raised in victory again. You’re not above what’s happening to me, Orton, nobody is. The titles that you thought would be so easy to win may never make it into your trophy case. This whole thing with Taker has gotten you distracted, it’s taken you off your game and your loss at Digital Decision may haunt you for the rest of your career. I’m not saying something that you probably don’t already know, and I’m not gonna hold back just because you pretend to be a little crazy. The way—

-

Showed that he's fed up with people making fun of how he always loses, so he returns the favor when someone else loses. That was great. So we have a little bit more of Chavo speaking, not much more I can say about it that hasn't already been said, and Chavo staying in the ring for the Joey/Kofi match too was priceless Wink.

Final Rating: 5/5, Great job to all involved Wink

Sin Cara Promo:
I'm not quite sure what to think of this. Isn't that just the WWE Sin Cara debut promo with the XWL Redemption thing from the intro after it? Razz. The commentary here was okay, but felt like a little more could have been done, maybe added some words in, in text (Or in the video if you know how to do that) to the video to maybe get something across there Razz.

Final Rating: 2/5
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/24/2012 - 7/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:41 am

[Super Opener]

Chavo coming out at the end of the promo was unexpected for me, I like how you described his entrance as always outlining some trouble he's had personally. Orton just standing in the ring staring/listening to Chavo is an interesting sight too. Chavo speaking from the heart as usual and it's always an interesting read, nearly having Orton at his throat only to calm him down shows he means business. The way Chavo says he's not leaving until he gets an answer should turn out fun, Vickie saying she's not going to let the inmates run the asylum was a nice playoff from the Dolph/Orton promo. Actually having the match with Cena and Orton as Chavo stands in the ring was hilarious. Once Orton loses and Chavo spouts out the sarcastic comments I expected it to be an RKO and that'd be the end of the protest but no. Chavo's talk of struggle had me hooked and I was hooked on reading it at this point. The words coming up on the screen is different and I was interested in where it would lead to. Chavo acting like he doesn't care about the WHC only for the clip of Unforgiven to show on the screen was hands down the best part of the promo for me, great continuity. Kash with the attack to stop him was a good way to finish it and give that last bit of build up for Digital Decision, brilliant as usual. You've built such a good story by yourself.

[Favourite Line]

"Struggling is scratching and clawing your way up the ladder for three years to get to the promise land but then looking up to find that you’re in a place lower than when your first arrived."

[Scene Cara]

There's not much I can say about this aside from it's good to see you putting in a bit of effort already. Hopefully you keep things up in terms of being active.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/24/2012 - 7/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:03 am

In the spirit of CHANGE I'm going to try to review most of the promos this week, but am going to do them a little different than usual. Instead of reading the whole promo and summarizing what I like about it I'm going to read the promo one paragraph or blurb at a time and write my thoughts (won't be all that organized) after each one lol, idk just trying something new don't hate.

Opener

-lol, Vickie's taking credit for everything that's going on in Redemption, what a bitch (no offense Adam plain mischief: ) Nice way of describing the crowd's reactions, very realistic like... HERE COMES ORTON!!!
- lol Orton talking about how the show is out of control, like he doesn't punt everyone he se's, athough the inmates running the asylum was a great way of putting it.
-Oh nvm ^ he just admitted that he is semi responsible too. yay he said change!
-ohshit, Orton's saying he's going to sideline the Phenom and it's Vickie's fault, this reminds me of a scene from a movie when the bad guy tells the good guy his plan before he gets to play it out, except Orton's the good guy here and Vickie's not a guy at all. 
- Ohshit he called Vickie out, is he trying to get her to make him not take out The Undertaker or something? Isn't a out of control show more of a fitting environment for The Viper anyways Surprised 
-uh oh Orton put his hand on Vickie's shoulder, Dolph come out and defend your women already!
-Damn Orton's sadistic.. and i liked that line about how he couldn't control the show cause he can't even control himself. I'm starting to think Orton's scarier than The Phenom! GO ORTON!
-OHHHH that's why he's out here, to get a title match. and lol Dolph actually is coming out. :gig: this ought to be good, I am expecting an RKO tho tbh
-apparently Orton's a dingus who is comparable to a Justin Bieber fan.. RKO RKO RKO
- lol Dolph saying that if it's survival of the fittest he would be #1.. face Orton right here, right now then and prove it! Unless you have a mop to wrestle instead... oh and " I will continue to do what I do better than everyone in this company and that is wrestle [brooms]" god what a heel, even I'm starting to cheer for Orton but at the same time don't want Dolph to stop talking.
-lol, make sure that hashtag RKO is trending world wide. Dolph does seem like more of a twitterer than wrestler as of late Razz
-Dolph calling Orton a coward Surprised ... really want a fight to break out now please. also Surprised at Dolph bringing up Orton's family one too many times... RKO RKO RKO
-YAY Orton's challenging Dolph! fight fight fight! Also great way of shrugging off the letting down the family part and the being a coward insult as well.
-lol that line about how he's the madman yet Dolph gets booed ftw.
-RKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! vintage Orton!
-Chavo's theme? fuckyeah!
- Glad that vickie's still there for Chavo's speech since she's had a large role in his past so far. And i think Orton might pull a SCSA and RKO Chavo for no reason lol
-Ok so Chavo wants to protest, this should be good!
-"Orton hasn’t left the ring yet and he watches as Chavo talks, and though his expression gives nothing away it would be safe to say that thoughts of doing cruel and unspeakable things to Chavo are running through his mind, but perhaps curiosity as to why Chavo choose this moment to come out is what’s keeping him at bay. " That's a great line.
-Chavo doesn't seem as sorry as someone who's career may possibly be on the line for his actions last week should be Surprised lol he's asking for Kash to do something about it!
-lol its funny how Chavo said he doesnt know that he has a job but he was allowed to just waltz right in as if he did right after Orton said this show has no control anymore. Also it seems like Chavo isn't here to beg for his job, seems like he has nothing to lose which is bad news for Kash.
-lol Vickie's going to run the show whether chavo is in the ring or not Surprised I hope Chavo is in the ring during all the segs this week :gig:
-nice win RCP!

Chavo separate promo
-I like how Chavo is saying that even Orton can lose, and that he or anyone isn't above what's happening to Chavo.
-RK- oh nvm okay nice to see Chavo come out on top though.
-Seems like Chavo's sick of losing, good. it's time for him to find success in the ring anyways.
-chavo speaking about struggle, i lol'd at the Kash or McGillicutty thinking they have to kill or injure you in order to prove a point. But overall good points in this paragraph, it's really showing that Chavo is at the point in his career where he has nothing to lose and everything to gain.
-loved this paragraph, Chavo realizing that his speeches may only be for his own benefit, for him to feel not them to hear part. Also how wrestling is a struggle, like a ladder match, how you have to struggle to get the reward even though you can lose due to bad luck in a sense. I know you didnt use the ladder match example but thats what I got out of this paragraph lol
-glad to see Chavo expects success in his future.. lmfaoooo Joey Ryan! they're doing the match lol
-nice win Joey, and lol at Chavo looking like he lost at the end when Ryan pinned.

Chavo promo take three

-Seems like XWL didn't fire Chavo due to the silence Surprised
-lololol that font on the tron looks like the Lord of The Rings font for the ring, anyways it seems like Chavo is egging them to fire him, don't call his bluff XWL!
-ohsnap, if he wins he gets a shot at the WHC! GO CHAVO! if he loses he might get fired for the gazilionth time Surprised GOCHAVO!!!
-uh oh not Kash..
- D:

Sin Cara promo
-nice vid package, nice use of commentary, great to see the effort so far, more than Pats did in a month Razz can't wait for the debut.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/24/2012 - 7/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 1:01 pm

Redemption returns from commercial to see an unknown Diva sitting backstage

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Zk2WI
[???]
I hold an advantage over every diva in this company.. I know every thing about them, yet they know nothing about me. I've studied each and everyone of them, and learnt everything I need to know. But, they don't know a thing about me. They don't know who I am or what I do, That's why I hold the key to this company. I will head straight to the top, because I'm one step ahead of every diva. I'm unlike every diva this company has seen, I'm not here just for my looks.. I'm here because I can actually wrestle. I don't care about putting on fake tan, I don't care about flirting with any guy I see. I care about wrestling... I'm going to go to top of this company just by my talent. I'm sick of seeing divas make it in this company on looks, or because they are willing to flirt with the boss.

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 IKonj
[???]
I'm above all of that, I'm not the traditional Barbie doll looking Diva, the fans are used to. I'm different, I'm an anti-Diva. I hate everything the Divas in this company stand for, that's Why I won't be categorised with them all. I'll be in a division of my own... Because I'm not a Diva. I'm a wrestler... and I will be recognised as that. I will show that you don't need to look fake and fit the model of what people think a "diva" should be, to be a the top of this company. I will be just what the Diva Division has needed for the past 3 years.. I'll be the fresh... unique.. WRESTLER that will lead this Division into what it should be. I will fight against all the fake,barbie looking Divas.. and force them out of this company. So it can finally be what it should be.. based on talent, not looks.

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 WLIIv
[???]
I have the talent to be the top female wrestler in this company, and I will prove it in that ring... not in photoshoots. I'm not here to pose for FHM or Maxim.. because this is wrestling, this isn't a beauty contest. Soon enough the entire world will learn my name, they will embrace everything I stand for. Just like me, They will get tired of the fake divas that are around today. I will lead the new style of female Wrestlers in this company because I am the Anti-Diva.

The still unknown Diva lets of a little laugh, as Redemption goes to the next segment

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/24/2012 - 7/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 1:06 pm

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Normal_Part2_avi_001504960

*As we fade away to the interview area, we see the face of Batista. The camera begins to zoom out as Josh Mathews begins to speak.*

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Normal_Part2_avi_001518440

-Josh Mathews-
"Ladies and Gentlemen, I am here with 'The Animal' Batista. Batista last week you defeated a man just as big as you and just as strong as you, Ezekiel Jackson. Your thoughts?"

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Normal_Part2_avi_001527000

-Batista-
"Well Josh, Ezekiel tried to put up a fight. But unfortunately for him, I didn't let him put up a fight. Last week on the radio show, I told Zeke and everyone in XWL what I was going to do and that was that I would dominate him. I held true to my word and here I stand today the winner."

-Josh Mathews-
"You're beginning to pick up some momentum on your quest to a title shot, do you believe there is anyone in this company that can stop you."

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Normal_Part2_avi_001538200

-Batista-
"Well, to be honest with you and everyone watching. I don't think there is a single superstar on the Redemption brand or Breakdown brand that has a chance of stopping me. I mean, I'm not trying to sound cocky or anything. It's like I said on the radio show last week, there is not one man on this planet that I am intimidated of."

-Josh Mathews-
"Well what about your opponent for this evening, R-Truth?"

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Normal_Part2_avi_001539720

-Batista-
"Management wants to book me against Truth? So be it. I'm sure he's watched what I have been doing for the past couple weeks and that is not going to be stopping tonight. R-Truth, like my past opponents, it will be nothing but pure domination. To management, I have one think to say to you guys. You keep setting them up and I WILL knock them down. Truth you're just another rung on the ladder, and not you or anyone else will knock me off. See you in the ring."

*Batista walks off screen as we return to ringside for our next segment.*
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/24/2012 - 7/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 3:08 pm

The crowd pop loudly as we are taken backstage where Scott Stanford is waiting by with Randy Orton to discuss the events of earlier in the night...

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 YWuXW

[Scott Stanford]
Ladies and Gentlemen I am joined at this moment with the Apex Predator of XWL, Randy Orton! Now Randy, tonight hasn't exactly turned out the way you planned I imagine...First with Dolph Ziggler interrupting you...Then Chavo interrupting you AND THEN losing your match to John Cena before being further antagonized by Chavo Guerrero and then failing to hit him with your RK--

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 4beC2

[Randy Orton]
Are you done?.....I know better than anyone what happened to me tonight, you don't have to recap. But I'll humor you, tonight I had one goal heading into the show, beat John Cena and leave with momentum heading into Digital Decision but when I saw Vickie Guerrero standing in the ring spouting her nonsense I just had to go out there and let her know exactly what was running through my mind. Right as I demanded a title shot...which I will get sooner or later...Her little boy toy Dolph Ziggler came out to play the hero and with the mood I've been in recently he has made the biggest mistake of his career...Pissing me off more. Tonight he got off with a warning when I laid him out with an RKO and sent him packing, if he even so much as looks at me funny again, he's going to be next on the list of careers that I have ended.

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 WSZ25

[Randy Orton]
Chavo coming out was unexpected but he knows first hand what happens if he messes with the Viper. Chavo I hope you are listening right now and listening closely...Once I destroy the Undertaker this Sunday at Digital Decision? I'll be free to do whatever the hell I want, that match won't be on my mind, I'll just be roaming around without a care in the world...looking for people to hurt. The idea of hurting you more sounds pretty damn good so I suggest that you either move over to Breakdown or just leave altogether because if you pull another stunt like you did tonight, you won't leave with your body intact. Believe it or not it wasn't the Frog Splash attempt that pissed me off, it wasn't even the words you spat in my face as I got up from that final Attitude Adjustment.

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 MvCde

[Randy Orton]
John Cena beat me clean, one, two, three in the middle of the ring and that was okay...The first time it happened...But now, now for the second time in this short year John Cena has already beaten me twice...that? Is not good, for anyone. John you should know that I now have unfinished business with you as well and when the time comes, you'll regret ever crossing paths with the Viper. Last but not least, Undertaker...Wherever the hell you are, I want you to know that you are nothing but a coward, running away from a fight last week? That's not the Undertaker that I remember and now, now you aren't even in the building tonight? You better hope that for your own safety you don't show your face at Digital Decision because if you finally muster up the courage to do so? I'll rip it off.

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Q6tev

[Randy Orton]
My name is Randy Orton and come this Sunday, no one and I mean absolutely no one not even you Scott is safe in this company. I will have finally fulfilled my destiny of burying the legacy of the Undertaker forever and the real Randy Orton, will be unleashed to run free and cause mayhem left, right and center. I don't care if you are on Redemption. I don't care if you are on Breakdown. Regardless of age, gender or status...If you stand between me and the World Heavyweight Championship? You will fall victim to a venomous...R...K...O.

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 XPn9O

Back to top Go down
Alan
Mid Card
Alan

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/24/2012 - 7/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 3:24 pm

Z wrote:

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 XPn9O

Orton is NOT amused.

Last edited by @ Alan on Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/24/2012 - 7/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 3:25 pm

failed double post

Last edited by Z on Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/24/2012 - 7/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 3:25 pm

@ Alan wrote:
Z wrote:

Orton is NOT amused.

He's sad that Red's away </3
Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/24/2012 - 7/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 4:23 pm

Redemption swiftly transitions to the sight of Crimson waiting to adress the fans.

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Pdvd_210

Crimson
I'm not going to bother introducing myself tonight because there's no doubt that by now you all know my name and how great I am. Tonight I'm going to be adressing a certain issue that I've noticed around XWL. The lack of talent on the roster. Redemption could proudly boast the greatest roster ever assembled if it wasn't for the minority of people who think this is a joke. When you've got superstars that can't even work out how to get to the arena for their match then you know that you've got a problem, Last week that Tatsu guy never even showed his face here. Obviously he had a good reason I mean no one wants to face a man who is without a doubt the most talented guy in this company, That's right he found out he was scheduled to face me and didn't bother to show up. Now that wouldn't bother me as much as it did, If he'd phoned Vickie and said he wasn't going to be able to compete last week because him being scared meant that I was unable to compete last week. So sure he gets to survive another week, But all he's done is serve as a beacon of my dominance soon guys'll be hiding from me every week because they know who'd win.

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Pdvd_211

Crimson
Last week I issued an open challenge for any man that would dare to challenge me at Digital Decison. Three pests answered the call. Now the first man to accpet was the worlds largest failure the Big Show, A washed up old man that's in his twilight days in the industry wants me to help him into early retirement. In short he shouldn't be here, He should've hung up his boots a long time ago. Yes he's big and strong, But what has he done with those attributes ? Nothing he's done absolutley nothing. He may've been Mr. Money in the bank, But he failed to do anything with it, He threw away what was basically an instant world title win. So go ahead and vote for him if you want, I have no problem putting people in their rightful place.

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Pdvd_212

Crimson
The second moron to join the fun was Curt Hawkins who came down to the ring with his rent boy in tow. He's the guy that always claims to be held back yet never actually does anything. A few weeks ago he preached change over on Breakdown, Only to show up here on Redemption with a completley new attitude. He spent quite a while complaining about losing to Shawn Micheals saying that the match was rigged, In fact he spent so long complaining that he dragged his carrer down into a murky abyss. He does not deserve this match, He is not worth my time and It would be a very short match if for some reason you idiots chose to let him face me at Digital Decision, You would certainly be getting your money's worth of me It'd just be the easiest win in XWL history.

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Pdvd_213

Crimson
The last of the the doomed fools is a former extreme champion that lately seems to have taken to throwing childish tantrums about not getting a rematch for a title that's hardly worth anything, I am of course reffering to the extreme championship. Don't worry guys, Just because it's not had any noteworthy holders recently doesn't mean I'm going to skip it, In fact I will be the man to make that championship matter again because lets face it everything I touch increases in value to the universe because I'm just that good and I could do alot of damage in an extreme rules match. Anyway I digress, He has not done anything here in XWL and now he thinks he's ready to take on the best person here. You should never send sheep to kill a wolf.

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Pdvd_214

Crimson
You need to think about who you're voting for because I'll trample them all, But you guys want a match that'll last longer than 5 seconds. I've got noting else to say, So I'm just going to go.

Redmption then fades into the next segment.

Last edited by sdogg50c on Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:51 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/24/2012 - 7/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:16 pm

Redemption is shown backstage with Vickie Guerrero on her phone talking to an unknown recipient.

Vickie Guerrero
Uh..huh….Yes….but I cannot just sign someone without talking it though with management….Yes I understand he may be good but….No….No I will not…What?....Look bring him down to a show and we’ll give him a tryout….yes…I’ll personally invite the owner to watch him first hand.

Suddenly a hard comes into view and snatches the phone away before hanging up the call. The camera zooms out to show Joey Ryan standing tall.

Joey Ryan
LIGHTS….CAMERA’S….ACTION!

Vickie Guerrero
Excuse me?

Joey Ryan
Excuse me?

Vickie Guerrero
I said Excuse me! Don’t play games with me Joey!

Joey Ryan
Vickie it’s not very often I come into your office but when Joey Ryan comes in, the man who is the make or break for this show and in these past 10 seconds is trending worldwide on twitter, then I suggest you start showing me a little respect.

Vickie Guerrero
Joey I am the general manager-

Joey Ryan
I know what you are. You are doing a terrible job at it. Who is in charge of booking again on this show? The man with movie star good looks, the man with rockstar charisma and the man who is single handedly brin-

Vickie Guerrero
Joey we’ve heard all this before, now what do you want?

Joey looks at Vickie shocked that she interrupted him as he gets closer to her face before laughing to himself

Joey Ryan
…and the man who is single handedly bringing sleazy back to professional wrestling, Joey Ryan. Now was that so hard? Listen last week I went against the number one contender for the Intercontinental title. I went against the man who beat me for the title back at Bad Blood. I went against the man who didn’t give me a fair and honest rematch for the title. Last week I beat Davey Richards and therefore I should have just put myself straight into the intercontinental championship match and I should get the rematch I deserve. I was screwed out of a rematch due to Davey not turning up and I decided I would leave it until I found the right time where Joey Ryan could once against be a champion. Just look, Davey is losing his touch and everyone is starting too see exactly what I said he was weeks ago. Davey won the title on a fluke and dosen’t even deserve to be in the title match at Digital Decision.

Joey Ryan
Don’t even get me started on Christian. The man loses to John Cena, one of the corporate machines and he gets thrown straight into a title match? Joey Ryan is the biggest thing to come out of Hollywood and Joey Ryan is the man who made this company what it is today. I busted my ass and I have been screwed over by a lot of shady promoters. I thought you might have been different Vickie, I thought you might have had an ounce of respect for Joey Ryan. Just look at the intercontinental division, the number one contender lost to me and the champion has been in the main event for the last three weeks and hasn’t even won a match. Joey Ryan should be the man who closes the show each and every week and soon enough I will be. But for now I want to know what the hell you are going to do about this.

Vickie Guerrero
Joey you want to know what I am going to do about this? First of all you cannot dare critisis anyone because you lost the intercontinental title AND the XWL 15 medal without a successful defence to your name. You aren’t ready to hold a title and quite frankly I don’t think you deserve to be put into the Intercontinental match. On the other hand you did beat the number one contender and well you have proved yourself as a winner.

Joey Ryan
So this means I am in the match?

Vickie Guerrero
No. If you had have asked me this 10 minutes ago you would have got your wish. But I got a call before the one you just rudely ended, thanks for that by the way, which said there is someone who wants to challenge you and is here in the building tonight looking for you. Now last week you seemed to mention a lot of people, Davey…The corporation…Christian...John Cena. Any of them could be the one who wants to slap the sleaziness right out of your mouth.

Joey Ryan
Somebody wants to meet Joey Ryan out in that ring? Let’s just see about that. Joey Ryan is not a man who runs around hiding and I am going to go out there right now and find out who is behind all of this.

Vickie Guerrero
Good luck with that…

Joey walks over to the door before Vickie stops him.

Vickie Guerrero
Joey?

Joey turns around as Vickie lets up a fake smile.

Vickie Guerrero
STOP TRYING TO SEDUCE THE DIVAS!

Joey quickly rushes off as Vickie looks to be pretty pissed. The camera fades out on the door as it slams shut and we can hear Joey rushing down the corridor

Moments later Joey Ryan’s theme hits the PA as the crowd begin to give a boo with a few small cheers from some fans.

Joey walks out onto the stage and throws off his sunglasses towards one of the cameramen hitting him in the face as he laughs to himself and walks down the ramp. He quickly enters the ring and demands a mic from the ring announcer. He waits for the crowds jeers too die down and his theme music to end before he begins to speak…

Joey Ryan
So-

Joey is instantly interrupted by a familiar theme and the crowd are up off their chairs and cheering for AJ Styles as his theme hits the PA. Joey looks like he’s in shock as he throws the mic down. Nobody expected Joey to be cut off so quickly. AJ’s theme runs for a minute or two with no sign of AJ before suddenly the camera cuts to one at ringside where AJ has hopped over the barricade and has slide into the ring and is stood just feet behind Joey.

Joey slowly turns around before AJ connects with a huge right hand knocking him down. AJ quickly mounts Joey as both men begin to brawl in the center of the ring. The crowd is going crazy as both men are equally fighting with noone gaining the upperhand. Quickly security and superstars fly into the ring to separate these two men as Vickie makes her way onto the stage

Vickie Guerrero
Excuse me!

Vickie Guerrero
I said Excuse me! Joey now you have found out the man who requested a match against you at Digital Decision I feel now is a good time to announce the stipulations which have been put in for your match. Both of you have gotten one stipulation each which we feel is in your favour and the other was chosen mutually both by myself and Mick. The first, in favour of AJ Styles is an ultimate X match. A match with AJ has won many times and has a lot of experience with. The second, we feel in favour of Joey is a tables match. Joey you put AJ through a table before and have shown you can use it as a valuable weapon. The third stipulation is a steel cage match. Both of you will have nowhere to run and the only way out will be to climb over the top of the cage and drop down as the door will be permanently locked. You don’t think we’d make it that easy for you would we?

Vickie walks off the stage and to the back as both men who are being restrained look on at each other angrily as Redemption fades to a commercial break.

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 T8NCUXWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 S0JA8

A) Ultimate X Match
B) Tables Match
C) Steel Cage Match

Send votes to Dave

Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/24/2012 - 7/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:17 pm

ULTIMATEXOMGYES
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/24/2012 - 7/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:43 pm

I vote tables match
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/24/2012 - 7/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:48 pm

*XWL Cameras back in Brazil are taken backstage where we can see none other than Big Show, in the unusual suit. We don't have a clue as to why he would be dressed like this, but he looks at the camera, almost waiting for his cue to speak before finally giving it a go.*

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Normal_24th_June_2011_-_SD_avi0036

[Big Show] Last week I came out and I accepted Crimson's challenge, you heard exactly what happened. I accepted the challenge first, not Curt Hawkins, and not Ezekiel Jackson. There shouldn't even be 3 voting options for Digital Decision because I was there first, and it should be my job to destroy Crimson. I am the only man capable of wreaking the havoc that I can on Crimson, it doesn't take any type of man to beat someone. Anyone can win or lose, but it takes a real man, a giant like me to ruin someone. All of the people in this match, they call me fat, they call me a failure, I guess they don't know the number one thing you should never do to me. And that's insult my weight, or my career. When you insult those two things, it's like insulting everything that I am, I love eating, and I love kicking asses, so when you say I eat too much, I don't wrestle good enough, that's spitting in my face. You don't want to spit in the face of a giant, and I'll show Ezekiel Jackson and Curt Hawkins why you don't in our match later tonight, and next week I'll show Crimson what happens.

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Normal_24th_June_2011_-_SD_avi0025

[Big Show] I'm the biggest man in the business, and I'm proud of it. So let me tell you just what I think about each man involved in the open challenge. First, let's start with the first man to come out after me, Curt Hawkins. Hawkins, you claim to be the party starter, well let me tell you, the Big Show doesn't like parties. I hate parties, and I hate people who start them even more. And you claim everyone wants to see you, but does that even matter? You don't get places because people want to see you, the only place people wanting to see you gets are the places I wouldn't want to be. I'm glad with people not wanting to see me, because it lets me know that they don't like me. And them not liking me is only motivation to keep doing what I'm doing, beating every superstar who stands in my path. Then you have Tyler Reks, I don't even know what to say about him. Hawkins, you hired a tag along, a man who has never even competed in the XWL. What good is he? He can't compete at the same level as XWL Superstars, you say he's your bodyguard, but you'll end up protecting him more than he'll ever protect you.

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Normal_24th_June_2011_-_SD_avi0037

[Big Show] Then there's Ezekiel Jackson. 'Big Zeke', Zeke if you feel you're good enough to beat anyone, take any title, why haven't you done it? If you're as good as you think you are, why haven't you accomplished anything at all? I know why, it's because you aren't as good as you say you are. Do you know who you remind me of? This guy named Bobby Lashley, you're big, you think you dominate, but you can't do anything to back it up. If you asked someone who Bobby Lashley was they wouldn't be able to tell you because now that he's gone, he doesn't matter. Bobby Lashley never accomplished anything here and neither have you, and once you leave, no one will know who you are either. But people, they'll always know who I am. I'm the World's Largest Athlete, I am the only giant in XWL history, that's an accomplishment. You can call me a failure all you want, but if I'm a failure, what are you?

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Normal_24th_June_2011_-_SD_avi0022

[Big Show] And last, the man I care the most about in all of this, Crimson. I don't care about the other men Crimson, this is about me vs. you. Digital Decision, I'll show you why all of your talk... is only talk... And why all of my talk, is the truth. You stand no chance against me, you wouldn't even stand a chance against me if you had any of the other men with you in a two on one against me. It doesn't matter if I get voted in as the challenger or not, because either way, I can promise you we're going to fight at the Pay Per View. One punch from the Big Show feels like being hit by a train, ask Mark Henry... The World's Strongest Man himself was no contest when we stepped in the ring together. Think about that when we go face to face next week before I kick your ass.

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Normal_24th_June_2011_-_SD_avi0024

[Big Show] And when this is over, no one in the XWL is safe. There's a giant on the loose, and he's not going to stop until he destroys each and every XWL superstar, one, by, one.
Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/24/2012 - 7/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:09 am

RCP wrote:

the man I care the most about, Crimson. I don't care about the other men Crimson

<3
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/24/2012 - 7/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:38 am

As Redemption carries on from our last segment we go to the camera’s backstage where Joey Ryan is standing by.

Interviewer
Hey Joey can we just get your thoughts on what went down out there earlier?

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 F6om3

Joey Ryan
You want my thoughts? You want me to explain what I thought of what happened out there? It was a travesty. Joey Ryan was set up by Vickie and she just led me out their to be trapped for AJ to just come in and jump me from behind. Vickie knew I wanted to be thrown into the Intercontinental title match and she knew that I beat Davey Richards. Joey Ryan is on the streak of his life and Joey Ryan is meant to be a champion. I have been winning week after week and I deserve to be in the main event. Even the champion has lost 3 main events in a row. Christian dosen’t deserve to have the spotlight on him and to be quite frank Joey Ryan made one hell of a better champion but there seems to be a curse on the title. If we just look at champions recently every champion has lost the title on their first defence. It is only a matter of time before Chrisitan’s time comes and Joey Ryan is back on the spotlight where I deserve.

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 FFOJm

Joey Ryan
Tonight AJ Styles showed the world he is a loser and he wants to do the impossible by beating Joey Ryan. Joey Ryan a better performer, a better talker and a better wrestler than AJ will ever be. I’m unbelievable. I’m the fastest rising star this company has ever seen. In a matter of months Joey Ryan has become the most talked about superstar in XWL history. I bring in the ratings, I bring in the draw, I bring in the talent. Joey Ryan is the man who represents Redemption. I am the man who everyone looks at and instantly sees a champion. It’s a damn shame I don’t have a title around my waist because that’s exactly what I deserve. After Digital decision it dosen’t matter if AJ wants another match because I’m done. He is never getting another match at Joey Ryan because he just isn’t capable of taking the next step. Joey Ryan is the next step and at Digital Decision everyone will see AJ is just a washed up superstar and a man who is past his prime.

Interviewer
Are you concerned about the match options? You have never fought in a steel cage or a Ultimate X match…As a matter of fact if the Ultimate X match is picked it will be the first ever in XWL history…

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 B8dhH

Joey Ryan
Let me stop you right there. History, not only will that match be history if it is picked but most importantly each and every time Joey Ryan steps out into that ring I make history. I made history when I won the Intercontinental title after only 3 weeks on the job. I made history when I took out Dolph Ziggler the man who is the SECOND BEST superstar ever to come out of LA. I made history when I beat AJ styles to become the most successful and dominant XWL 15 champion that XWL has ever seen. Now a steel cage match? Both of us trapped in the ring with nowhere to go. Well I find that quite exciting don’t you? AJ Styles knows what I can do to him and he knows just how dangerous Joey Ryan can be. I am the man who put him in the hospital for three weeks. Inside a steel cage would be a perfect option because then I could take AJ out for good.

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 BIUSo

Joey Ryan
Now a tables match? Well I’ve already shown just what I can do with a table. AJ Styles got sent for a moustache ride and he ended up nearly breaking his neck. Joey Ryan is the perfect wrestler. You see it dosen’t matter if it is a steel cage, a tables match or an Ultimate X match. At Digital Decision you will see just what Joey Ryan is about and you will all see just how much AJ Styles does not deserve to be in the ring with someone like me. I am the technical wizard. I didn’t just get that name from prancing around in the ring for 5 minutes once a week. On the indy scene I was kind of a big deal. I was someone people knew and wanted to see. I sold out shows and my merch was always the top selling merch. AJ Styles has never seen the success which Joey Ryan has and he never will. Joey Ryan is on the next level and after Digital Decision you will all see that I deserve a match for the intercontinental title against Christian or Davey.

Interviewer
Joey week after week you have criticised management but now you are calling out to get a title shot? Do you really think management will listen to a man who mocks them constantly?

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 NIPT2

Joey Ryan
Joey Ryan is good for business. It is not about whether the management like me or not because it is about the fact that when Joey Ryan is a champion the ratings get brought up. Breakdown was at it’s peak when I won the Intercontinental title. If Vickie wants to see the same success than she needs to give me a title shot. It’s what the people want and it’s what Joey Ryan deserves. I beat the number one contender and the champion is on the losing streak of his career. If Vickie and her lackie Teddy Long do not give me this shot then I will just have to force the opportunity myself. You’re right I do take shots at management and the booking team. I could do a better job myself.

Before Joey can speak the crowd cheers as Al Snow makes an unscheduled appearance.

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 N86zf

Al Snow
By orders of Vickie Guerrero she dosen’t want to see you ranting and raving out here when she has a show to run. She has far too much going on to deal with your nonsense. Also because she dosen’t know where AJ Styles is she wants you to leave because you have done you’re match, she dosen’t want to see the two of you come to blows so close to your match and if you do both of you will be suspended indefinitely. So, Joey you have the night off. Beat it.

Joey Ryan
You’re a joke do you know that? You’re pathetic. Joey Ryan is not going to just walk out of his show. That’s right, this is Joey Ryan’s show. I am the man who brings in all the draw and you are just a sorry old loser.

Al Snow
Don’t give me stick boy. Get over here.

Al grabs Joey by the scruff of his neck as he walks out down the corridor with the background workers looking on. The camera fades out as Joey heads down and out of the door to a hype video for Layla .

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 9lAw4

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/24/2012 - 7/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:55 am

*The cameras go backstage to a place we're not quite sure of where it is. John Cena is seen in front of a camera and begins to speak, seemingly a little tired from his match earlier, but not exhausted as it's been a little while since then.*

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Normal_vlcsnap-00026

[John Cena] Wow, what a show so far. Chavo tried taking the show hostage and I had to wrestle an entire match with him staring at me and Randy! Then apparently Randy is upset that I beat him and I'm now on his "hitlist". Well Randy, I'm game anytime you want to fight, just let me know. And I don't know if anyone of you at home are interested, but I did an interview for the XWL Newsletter for the article released last week. So check that out, it even has an exclusive John Cena rap in it! But the rest of that stuff, it doesn't really matter because all that's on my mind right now is Sheamus.

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Normal_vlcsnap-00007

[John Cena] Sheamus has been trying to do everything he can to ruin my life for the past couple of weeks. But Sheamus, come next week, we're going to face off in a match. No matter what match type, I'll have the chance to use weapons, I'll have the chance to inflict the pain on you that you've been trying to inflict on me. It's going to be a fight at Digital Decision, and I can guarantee you that I'm going to be the one walking out of it okay. You've tried to hurt me, you want to take away my career, you want to do to me what no man should do to another. I can tell you that you haven't been successful and you never will be because John Cena Never Gives Up, but the fact you even want to hurt me so badly is enough for me to return the favor. You saw what I did to Orton, I can do the same to you. But the thing is, with Orton, I was just doing my scheduled match, with you, it's more than just a match... It's personal.

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Normal_vlcsnap-00012

[John Cena] Sheamus, I may stand for Hustle, Loyalty, and Respect, but to me, it's clear you stand for disrespect. And that's just not okay with me, I work my ass off every week for these fans and you treat them like they're some kind of... I don't even know. You're going to learn the real meaning of respect when I take you to another level at Digital Decision. You haven't been around as long as I have, Sheamus, you think that all you have to do is take out a competitor like me to get to the top, but it's not as easy as you think. You can't compete on my level, because you don't know what it means to be competing yet. I do this for the fans, I do this for my family, I do this for the CeNation, the XWL Universe, you're only doing it for yourself. Your greedy, arrogant, selfish, self. What you don't get is that even if you do manage to beat me, it won't help you at all. You're still not going to go on to great things, and you're still going to be the same guy. You'll wake up the next morning and nothing will have changed.

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Normal_vlcsnap-00034

[John Cena] I've dealt with guys of all types, the insane, the cocky, I've seen it all. And they all think what they're doing is going to get them where they want to be, but really, nothing you're doing is helping you at all. If you weren't so focused on me you could be getting yourself somewhere, making actual progress. If you did somehow manage to rid the world of me, how would that benefit yourself any more? Would that make you proud of yourself? What would it really do? Think about that, you've started a war with me that never even had to happen, you started a war with the wrong guy because I've dealt with them all and I've fought them all. I haven't won every time because that's impossible with the amount of competition we have as wrestlers, but I've done enough that you should know better than to challenge me. It's a war that only one man can win and one man can lose, you're going to war with the man who has done more things before you even came into the wrestling world than you've done in your entire career. I don't mean to brag because that's never been my thing, but are you even qualified to fight me?

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Normal_vlcsnap-00019

[John Cena] I realized a long time ago that I won't be liked by everyone, so if you think you're "getting under my skin", then your dead wrong. They say imitation is the biggest for of flattery, but to me, being targeted is the biggest form of flattery because that lets me know that whoever is attacking me, just wants to be where I am. Even though I don't like being attacked, it makes me smile because I know the man doing it is only doing it because if he thinks I'm gone he'll be in my place. But let me remind you... I never give up. Attack me if you wish, do whatever you want, because I'll keep coming back. You can't keep me away from this business because it's all that I want to do, and the man who can keep me away from this business, well, I applaud that man because he'll have accomplished the impossible.

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Normal_vlcsnap-00007

[John Cena] And at Digital Decision, I guess it hasn't come to Sheamus's attention that the fans are the ones voting. The very same fans that he mocks, the fans who he makes hate him, those are the people deciding his fate. They have control over what kind of match he has to endure, this is their chance to pay him back, karma is going to smack Sheamus right in the face on this one. It's almost funny how badly Sheamus has planned this, I mean, in the thoughts of the Great White Sheamus, it must have sounded something like this, "Hmm, there's a Pay Per View coming up where the fans decide things and they sure do hate me. Oh I know, I'll go pick a fight with John Cena! I'll make them hate me some more, and I'll even let them vote on my match with him! And then, I'll attack him in a mask then hire someone else to distract him. I don't think he'll ever notice because it's not like there's security cameras backstage. I mean, how in the world could he catch onto my plan after I thought it out so brilliantly!" But little did Sheamus know, his brain is the size of his man piece.

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Normal_vlcsnap-00008

[John Cena] So at Digital Decision, Sheamus, you better be ready for a fight because that's what you've asked for and that's what you'll be getting. I'm not going to take your garbage anymore so you better be ready.

*John Cena finishes his final words in the tone that only he can when he's ready to go at it. However, this is where the promo ends and we cut to a commercial break.*

*Although we thought that was all we'd see from Cena, it appears Cena is making a scheduled appearance somewhere. It's hard to tell where it is exactly that he is, but there's a line of people and it seems as if he's giving autographs.*

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Normal_vlcsnap-00606

*A kid approaches Cena, holding a replica XWL World Heavyweight Championship belt with the nameplate of John Cena on it. The kid hands the belt to Cena.*

[John Cena] Hey kid, what's your name?

[Kid 1] My name is Walter, you're my favorite superstar ever!

[John Cena] Thanks. And here you go.

*Cena has now signed the championship belt and hands it back to the kid, John is looking down at a few of the items left to the side yet to be purchased. Cena can hear the next person step up, and without looking, he speaks.*

[John Cena] Hello. What's your name?

[???] I don't know, what's your name, fella?

*John Cena immediately recognizes the voice and is surprised so he quickly looks up.*

[John Cena] What the hell do you think you're doing here? This is for the CeNation, and you are not apart of the CeNation.

[Sheamus] I came for my autograph of course!

*The kids in line behind Sheamus clearly don't like the tension they can feel coming off from Cena and Sheamus and a few even begin to cry or be afraid.*

[Sheamus] Whatcha' cryin' for? Me and Cena over here are pals!

*The kids now don't really like Sheamus, and since most of them follow XWL, they know what's going on between the two.*

[John Cena] Look Sheamus, you can attack me all you want, you can insult me all you want, but don't you bring any of them into this. They have nothing to do with this and I'm going to have to tell you to leave.

[Sheamus] I'll think about it....

No!

*With that Sheamus flips the table that John Cena was previously using to give autographs. All the kids in the area are scared and run off to their parents who try to get them out of their as quick as possible. Sheamus runs at John Cena with a takedown and then begins to throw punches at him from the top. Cena struggles to get free and finally does so when he's able to move his head and forces Sheamus to punch the hard floor. This causes Sheamus to get off of him and shakes his hand in pain. Cena is reaching his feet, but Sheamus will have none of that as he charges and kicks him in the side, causing him to fall back down. Sheamus smirks and begins stomping on Cena repeatedly, Cena is helpless and can't fight back. When Sheamus is satisfied with the stomping, he backs off for a moment and sets up the table that he previously flipped over. It seems he has bad intentions with it, but he puts those on hold as he picks up another replica John Cena XWL World Heavyweight Championship belt.*

[Michael Cole]
What is Sheamus planning here? Whatever it is, it serves John Cena right! I can't stand that guy and he has deserved everything Sheamus does to him.

[Joey Styles]
This is so wrong, Cena was giving autographs to his CeNation fans, and Sheamus, who had no business being here, thought he could just come in and beat up Cena. This is just wrong.

*Sheamus waits and waits for Cena to return to his feet and when he finally does, Sheamus swings forward as hard as he can with a shot to the face of Cena! But wait, no, John Cena has ducked it, Cena has ducked it! Sheamus swings forward and his momentum carries him forward and he lets go of hold on to the replica belt. It falls near his feet and when he turns around, Cena kicks him in the gut and DDTs him right on top of it! That had to hurt, and Sheamus feels his face. Cena begins to return the stomping favor, stomping the heard of Sheamus into the title belt again and again. Sheamus seems to be losing hope here, but he's luckily able to move his head just enough to make Cena miss and hit the belt itself with his foot. Cena jumps back and grabs for his foot while Sheamus sneakily grabs the belt and turns around. Cena, having no idea Sheamus has the belt, tries to keep the advantage in his favor by turning Sheamus around, but the second he does so he's met with a smack of the belt!*

[Michael Cole]
It looks like Sheamus is getting the best of Cena again. Cena really is no match for Sheamus, he should just go home because every time he comes back out here he's just asking for Sheamus to beat him up again!

[Joey Styles]
This isn't even right right now. I for one can't wait until the Pay Per View because Sheamus is totally out of control.

*Sheamus drops the title belt, having no use for it anymore and turns his attention to the chair Cena sat upon while giving autographs. Sheamus lifts the chair up and sets it down in a sitting position, while he walks over to Cena and lifts him up. The Celtic Warrior places Cena on the chair and a groggy Cena is basically defenseless. Sheamus takes some steps back before finally charging in for a devastating Brogue Kick! But wait a second, Cena tipped the chair over intentionally right before Sheamus could deliver the brogue kick and he uses his legs to propel Sheamus over him as Sheamus crashes onto a pile of fan memorabilia. Sheamus holds his back, and Cena looks deadly tired laying on the ground. Neither man able to do very much at the moment except hope they're the one to deliver punishment to the other.*

[Michael Cole]
Look at that, Sheamus nailed a huge Brogue Kick on Cena, it was so big that they're both down now. Sheamus isn't afraid to hurt his own body in order to hurt John Cena as well!

[Joey Styles]
Cole, Sheamus is down because he missed the Brogue Kick...

*Both men make it to their hands and knees and begin to crawl towards each other, hoping to gain some type of advantage. They go face to face while both on their hands and knees and begin to trade punches. Neither man can get the advantage as they slowly make their way all the way back up to their feet while still punching each other. Just as it looks as though John Cena will gain the advantage, Sheamus delivers a nasty poke to the eyes. He gets a demonic look in his eyes as he takes a look over to the table he set up awhile back. He waits for Cena to finally turn around before grabbing him in High Cross position.. Sheamus lifts him up and charges towards the table, but Cena is able to jump off of Sheamus and push him straight into the table. The Celtic Warrior falls down and now it's Cena's chance to put him through the table! Cena lifts Sheamus from the ground, all the way up to his shoulders and is ready for an AA. Cena attempts to throw him forward onto the table, but somehow Sheamus holds onto Cena's body and doesn't let himself fly onto the table! Cena lets go of Sheamus because he has no other choice since he can't AA him, but that proves to be a mistake because the second he lets go, Sheamus is quickly able to get him into another High Cross! However, this time there is no failure and he sends Cena into the table! The wood goes everywhere and Sheamus smirks at what he's done before walking off and the last sight we see is that of a motionless John Cena laying in the scrapped remains of a table.*
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/24/2012 - 7/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:29 am

Divas Tag Team

XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 RedemptionmickiejamesXWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Breakdowntrishstratus XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 RedemptionbriebellaXWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Redemptionnikkibella
Mickie James and Trish Stratus vs. The Bella Twins

XWL returns from a commercial break as Brie Bella has Trish in a dragon sleeper and she’s bending Trish’s neck back as far as she can. Brie things she’s got Trish right where she wants her but Trish manages to reach back and pull Brie’s head in close enough so that she can drive a couple of knees into her skull. Trish then gets up and flips Brie over her shoulder so that Brie lands on her butt in front of her. Trish hits the ropes but Nikki sticks her knee out and it connects with Trish’s lower back, and then Brie dropkicks Trish out of the ring. Brie begins to distract the referee while Nikki lands a few cheap shots on the outside until The Ref finally looks her way and she walks away innocently. Mickie gets pissed and hops off the apron to go after Nikki but is stopped by The Ref who gets out of the ring to stop her. This allows Brie and Nikki to make the switch and the crowd boos as Nikkie takes out Trish with a devastating facebuster and goes for the pin.

The Ref sees the pin and tries to get back into the ring to make the count put Mickie spins him around and plants a big kiss on him as the crowd hoots and hollers. It’s Brie’s turn to get pissed and hop off the apron and she forcefully separates the two. The Ref looks a bit upset that Brie did that and Mickie suddenly kicks Brie in the gut and drops her with a big DDT on the outside. Nikki had long since broken up her pin and watched the event unfold when Trish suddenly grabs Nikki and wraps her arms around her neck and before Nikki can react Trish hits the Stratusfaction. Trish rolls Nikki over and The Ref slides into the ring to make the 3 count. Mickie, still standing on the outside claps, and Trish smiles and points at her in a show of respect. Just then a graphic appears on the titantron before Redemption heads to break:

Divas Match
XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 RedemptionmickiejamesXWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Breakdowntrishstratus
A) No KO Match
B) Pinfall only
C) Falls Count Anywhere

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/24/2012 - 7/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/24/2012  -   7/1/2012 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Redemption: 6/24/2012 - 7/1/2012
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next