Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Redemption: 6/10/2012 - 6/17/2012

Go down 
+6
xshardx
Shug
Sable
TheKrzyOne
Bang
P.R Son
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Redemption: 6/10/2012 - 6/17/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 Redemp1

Live From – Echo Arena in Liverpool, England.

Deadline Time: 5:00 PM EST

Arena for Matches: Raw

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 GrQJmXWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 YtgZJ
Homicide vs. Curt Hawkins
Curt Hawkins back home on Redemption after a forgettable run on Breakdown. This is chance to prove he can once again be the guy to took the fight to Shawn Michaels, but Homicide is the man he’ll be up against and if Hawkins isn’t careful he can find himself on the wrong end of the Gringo Killa.

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 FuvfuXWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionyoshitatsu
John Morrison vs. Yoshi Tatsu
This will be nothing more than a contest between two guys who could be more than they are.

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 RedemptiontysonkiddXWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionbatista
Tyson Kidd vs. Batista
Kidd’s plans to make his debut against Heath Slater fell through, so he’ll just have to settle for former money in the bank holder ‘The Animal Batista’ and if Kidd wants to show he can be a title contender again, this would be the time to do it.

Divas Match

XWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionkharmaXWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionlayla
Kharma vs. Layla El
Layla ran last week, but this week she has nowhere to hide… that is if she wants to keep her championship. Which means more: her title or her physical health?

Divas Match

XWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 RedemptioneveXWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionbriebella
Eve Torres vs. Brie Bella w/ Layla El
Eve seduced Teddy Long to get Layla to deal with the monster that is Kharma, but this week she has worry about herself as she goes up against the streaking Brie Bella. Can Eve get the win? Or will Brie show that she should be the next in line for a title shot while the champ watches?

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionezekielXWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionsteveaustin
Ezekiel Jackson vs. ‘Stone Cold’ Steve Austin
Big Zeke has been strangely quiet since his encounter with Austin Aries while Austin hasn’t been up to his usual shenanigans since his recent short comings. Could a win tonight be enough to get one of these guys back in their groove?

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionsheamusXWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionheath
Sheamus vs. Heath Slater
Sheamus had some interesting things to say when he made his return to Redemption last week, will this match against Slater show that Sheamus can walk the walk? Or will the One Man Rockband pack a bigger punch than Sheamus expects?

Divas Match

XWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionlitaXWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionmaryse
Lita vs. Maryse
Maryse sprayed her way to victory in her match against Mickie James, but this week she goes up against a diva she may not be able to pull the same trick against. How will she fare against Lita as the extreme diva makes her return to the ring?

Divas Match

XWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionmickiejamesXWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionvelvetsky
Mickie James vs. Velvet Sky
Mickie lost to Maryse in controversial fashion, will she take out her aggression on Velvet Sky? Or will Sky find a way to send Hardcore Country back to the farm?

X-treme Championship

Extreme Rules Match

XWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 Xtremetitle

XWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionrtruthXWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionxtremezack
R-Truth vs. Zack Ryder
Ryder defends his title for the first time since his brutal double match night at Unforgiven. Has he had enough time to recover? Or will Truth put an end to his reign?

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionchavoguerreroXWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionchrisjericho
Chavo Guerrero vs. Chris Jericho
Chavo came up short against Randy Orton, the same man Jericho made tap weeks before. Does this mean Jericho has this match already won? Or can Chavo use Jericho to send a message to Kid Kash?

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 RedemptiondaveyXWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionmichaelmcgill
Davey Richards vs. Michael McGillicutty
Both of these men have championship gold on their mind and a win tonight can set them back on the right path. Which one of these men will be able to turn thing around and who will suffer another setback?

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 RedemptioncodyXWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionjoeyryan
Cody Rhodes vs. Joey Ryan
While Cody was busy doing web shows, Ryan lost his XWL 15 medal so neither of these men have any momentum heading into the match, but one of them can gather some with a win in this match.

Normal Non-Title Match

XWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionjohncenaXWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionicchristian
John Cena vs. Christian
Cena was assaulted last week ruining his grand return to Redemption, but he’ll need to remain focused if he hopes to put down the Intercontinental Champion who’s coming off a tough loss against Brock Lesnar. Can Christian bounce back? Or will Cena make it two straight losses?

Main Event

XWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionrandyortonXWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionbrocklesnar
Randy Orton vs. Brock Lesnar
Lesnar made the champ look like a chump and Orton punted Chavo into oblivion. Both of them have the momentum but only one can win this match.

Once again a big thanks to Krzy for putting this together.

Last edited by Dave on Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/10/2012 - 6/17/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 5:06 pm

*As Redemption continues the cameras switch to a black screen, then after a few seconds a graphic appears on the screen with backing music*

XWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 3-4

Zack Ryder: Welcome, welcome, to another episode of Z! True Long Island Story, and I am your host the XWL X-treme champion and XWL Internet champion! Long Island Iced Z! Zack Ryder!

*When Zack finishes speaking the graphics for sign of the week swipes across onto the screen*

XWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 ZTLIS4

*The graphic remains on the screen for a few seconds it swipes off the screen and is replaced a still of the sign*

XWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 9-1

*The sign remains on the screen for a while it then swipes off the screen and switches to Zack Ryder*

XWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 4-4

Zack Ryder: Now last week I recorded a show to be shown on Redemption. However thanks to Cody Rhodes that episode will never be seen, and there was nothing I could of done about it, since I was laying at home recovering. Now him and the Asstag Dolph Ziggler seem to think my pain was pretty funny, well I'm not laughing with them. It wasn't funny at all, and if Cody Rhodes thinks I'm going to stand around and let him make fun of me and not do anything about it, then he's wrong. Sure it's easy to mock me when I'm not even in the same state as him, but later tonight when I'm in the same arena as him, he's going to know what it means to be a champion and why the Ryder Revolution is taking Redemption by storm and at Digital Decision just like I did at Unforgiven I'm going to beat him in the middle of the ring, and this time he won't be able to say it's a fluke, or I got lucky, all he'll be able to say is he got beat by the better man, and that better man is Zack Ryder!

*When Zack finishes talking the camera cuts to Scott Stanford*

XWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 12-2

Scott Stanford: Hey broski's it's your boy Scott Stanford and I've got an exclusive one time offer for all the viewers of Z! True Long Island Story. It's summer time and it time for a vacation, and where better then a Broski Paradise. That's right I'm offering to send you to the ultimate broski holiday destination, Broatia. Want to go for a week or two? Your boy Scott Stanford can hook you up, for the low price of $85 a night, you can relax is true Zack Ryderesque style, whether you like chilling out on the beach and kicking back with a Bud-Lite Lime or seeing all the sights, Broatia has something for everyone, don't delay and book you holiday today. Call 555-88-Broski now!

*When Scott finishes talking the graphic for tweet of the week is displayed on the screen*

XWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 ZTLIS8

*As the graphic swipes off the screen a tweet is displayed on the screen which Zack Ryder reads out "@Uhohitsthebigo Cody Rhodes had me ejected from the building and almost broke @ZackRyder's arm. #Areyouseriousbro" and as he finishes reading the tweet, is swipes off the screen to static*

[???] ATTENTION PLEASE.

XWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 9PHFN

XWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 Tumblr_m0tfgxiGnB1rpdqzyo1_500

*The video once again cuts off to static, the Ask The Heel Logo flashes across the screen as the theme song of Dolph Ziggler plays. After roughly 10 seconds of the theme and image the video fades to Dolph Ziggler standing in his familiar setup.*

XWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 R9Iwe

[Dolph Ziggler] Nah, it's not Cody Rhodes. It's XWL's resident Hashtag Heel, Dolph Ziggler. I'm here to grace you all with my presence yet again to save the show. I'm going to give you all the chance to give your life some meaning as I do another round of everyone’s favourite, Ask The Heel! Come on camera guy, start shootin' the questions bro.

XWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 ATyYu

*The interviewer is shown shaking his head while looking at the other stagehand.*

[Dolph Ziggler] Come on! Spit it out, what's the matter?

[Cameraman] First off, I have a name man! And my job is to be a cameraman, not to read questions off of your blackberry!

XWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 BHixu

[Dolph Ziggler] What?.. Is this guy serious? I don't care what you're paid to do, you're on my time now, so just read out some questions and stop being such a mark!

[Cameraman] I'm not a mark... First question up, from some guy named @ExtremeBlazer; "Dolph, Who would you like to make your return to the ring against? #ATH"

XWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 EniBr

[Dolph Ziggler] Do my ears deceive me or do we actually have a good question on here for once?! Aside from the obvious answer of Ric Flair, but that sadly won't happen due to his twenty divorces and lawsuits.. There's a lot of people that I have scouted in the past couple of months that I wouldn't mind taking a swing at.. Mainly the people who think they're funny saying a word or two about me, thinking I won't retaliate. Well you're sadly mistaken, Christian. Let's not forget that this time last year you were talking to a chair and you were about as relevant as the X-Treme Series. Ever since the day I walked through that door I've been a star, it has taken you years in XWL to get where you are, and where you are is far from the top. I backed up my title reigns, note the plural there bud, you're talking about a two time Intercontinental Champion. Not a fluke of a paper champion that you are. You've made yourself an enemy, and if you even have that title when I return which is highly unlikely in your case, you'll be hearing from me, has-been. Aside from Christian there's two other names that I'd like to throw out there, Randy Orton and Alex Riley. Two of the biggest ego's going, Orton thinks he has everyone fooled that he's insane, please! And Riley, come on, your sob story isn't working at all! I can't wait to shut some people up when I'm back..

[Cameraman] Here's another one from a Scottish guy, and judging by his profile picture his ego is as big as the Loch Ness Monster.. @ZanderlovesPizza; "I'm a huge Dolphfan, any chance of a signed photograph? #ATH"

XWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 ENSW5

[Dolph Ziggler] It's nice to know I have plenty of Dolphfans.. wait.. what did you just say? Was that supposed to be funny? I bet you expected me to be laughing? Or "LOL" as the kids say. Zander, first off what kind of name is that? It sounds like an idiotic videogame character, I wouldn't know.. I have a life. Second of all, I can just tell you're a true wrestling fan due to the fact that your username says you love pizza and you're proud of that. Sure! Everyone loves pizza, but I can just tell by your question that you have three too many pizzas.. a day. But don't worry, I'm not that mean. I will send you a signed photograph, if you do a couple of things for me. Stop tweeting over 100 times a day, turn off the Xbox, put away the comic books, put away the pizza and maybe eat an apple or two instead. It may seem like the end of the world for someone like you, but believe me it's not. Now you need to do me a big favour here, if you're a true "Dolphfan" like you say, you will follow my golden rule. Move out of your parents basement, get a damn job and start talking to people in person instead of on the net. Get back to me when you have a life and I'll sign that picture for you, sound good?

[Cameraman] A bit harsh... Oh.. This is interesting... @ChristianXWL asks; "So Dolph, think you can return soon so I can have better competition than Davey Richards for my Intercontinental Championship? #ATH"

XWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 L557L

[Dolph Ziggler] Yiiikes, hold the phone.. Speak of the devil? I know exactly what you're up to, Christian. You're trying to badmouth me, then suck up a little bit to keep on my good side. How rich! You know that your title run is already in jeopardy due to your lackluster wrestling skills that you've had for nearly 20 years. I don't care what you think of me because I don't like you, I don't like your look, I don't like your crappy edition of the Intercontinental Title, I don't like how you look like a jackal. No truer words have been spoken than the time Jim Ross labelled you the Creepy Little Bastard. If you're still holding that title when I'm back, let's just say in the infamous words of Michael McGillicutty. Hashtag, Fate=Sealed... I can't believe I just said that.

[Cameraman] Here's one you might like, @AustinHogan asks; "Does @HEELZiggler still keep in contact with his former partner, Evan Bourne? #ATH"

XWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 XAZjq

[Dolph Ziggler] Ahhh, touchy subject. That was a dark time in my career. Let's face it, about a year ago, I wouldn't have had a problem talking about the days of Team Perfection. Because Evan Bourne mattered then. I don't know what happened to him, maybe he's burned out, maybe he's depressed at the fact that his relationship with Michelle McCool broke down because she was such much taller than him. I haven't spoken to Evan in a while, I don't think anyone has, he just shows up, loses, and leaves. He's like a modern day Barry Horowitz. Then again, Barry won a couple of times, give yourself a pat on the back kid! If anything, Evan is the one who should be thanking his stars for getting the chance to team with me. Don't take this the wrong way, I'm not being ungrateful or anything, I'm well aware that Evan is a hell of a talent but what has he done lately? Name one thing he has done in the past few months aside from getting beat up by Sheamus a bunch of times.. exactly.

*An image flashes across the screen.*

XWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 2dgw50k

[Dolph Ziggler] One more question bud.

[Cameraman] Sure thing, @XWLCameraman asks; "Dolph, when are you going to treat me with some respect and not make me read out questions instead of doing my actual job?"

XWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 G3T7e

[Dolph Ziggler] Come on man! How is it doing any damage for you to read off a couple of questions? You know I can't read them from my phone on camera, that means I'd have to take my eyes off the camera and that just can't happen, we have plenty of lady viewers you know, 'sup Trish. Well that's all of the time we have for this week, actually, that's just all of the time I can bare talking to fans.. We've had #ATH trending woooorldwide, we've shown Christian how to promo and-

XWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 IX7SN

[Dolph Ziggler] Wait, what the?

*Dolph is shoved off screen by none other than Brie Bella, you can hear a thud as Dolph hits the ground.*

XWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 7zdlE

*Brie takes center stage.*

XWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 SpMmP

[Brie Bella] Bye Dolph! I mean really? Ask The Heel? Why don't I get my own show? What about Ask Brie? Because everyone wants to know what I think about everything. I mean who wouldn't? I'm the smartest diva in XWL. And not only am I the smartest, but I'm the most talented. Just look at the facts... since my return, nobody has beaten me. It's only a matter of time before I'm the Divas Champion.

XWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 QqCnn
[Brie Bella] Oh and that's nothing against you Layla, if you happen to be watching this crummy show. I know you're just as talented as I am, but I will be Divas Champion one way or another. If it happens to be you who I need to defeat when I get my opportunity... well we'd put the rest of the roster to shame with our match. May the best diva win.

XWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 BcobM
[Brie Bella] Now that I've said my piece, let's have a look at these questions... Welcome to the debut edition of Ask Brie! Wow Dolph, you really have a lot of weirdos messaging you. Look at this guy here, @TheHighCrusade "Dolph, I really want to..."

*Dolph shoves Brie out of view and adjusts his jacket.*

[Dolph Ziggler] Pardon the, err, interruption. There was a large amount of silicone invading the area.. I don't blame the chicks for wanting to be near me, because I'm so damn sick of being so da-

*Brie heard shouting "What did you say?" and is shown pushing Dolph down to the ground again, Dolph is heard hitting the ground shouting "OW!" as the camera fades out to static.*

XWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 9PHFN

*As Z!TLIS returns to normal the camera shows an image of curly hair, then changing to an image of long hair and keeps changing as Zack mentions a different kind of hair with cheesey "relaxing" music playing in the background*

Zack Ryder: Curly, long, in the way of your eyes and thinning hair are annoying.

*The camera switches to Zack Ryder stood in front of a bathroom mirror*

Zack Ryder: My name is Zack Ryder and I'm here to tell you how you too can be a broski. Proper care of your hair is important, but don't use any hair products, use Brolcreem, it's easy to use and really spikes your hair, and remember to always take care.

*Zack spikes his hair looking in the mirror then the camera cuts to a different angle as Zack turns around and looks at the camera*

Zack Ryder: I'm Zack Ryder and your one step closer to being my broski.

*When he stops talking the camera cuts to Zack stood in front of his wall*

Zack Ryder: Well unfortunately that's all we have time for this week, and as always remember,

*Upon the bottom of the screen a link to Zack's Youtube channel appears*

XWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 9-4

Zack Ryder: To subscribe to my channel and watch all of the other episodes!

*Then replacing the Youtube link, a link to his Facebook fan page is displayed*

Zack Ryder: Like me on Facebook!

*And then a link to his Twitter account replaces the Facebook link*

Zack Ryder: Follow me on Twitter!

*And finally a link to XWLShop.com is shown on the bottom of the screen*

Zack Ryder: And go to XWLShop.com to buy the new orange Broski headband, AND the glasses, AND the t-shirt! And take care, spike your hair!

*Zack spikes his own hair then the hair of his championship*

Zack Ryder: Woo Woo Woo! You know it!

*Zack removes his sunglasses and throws then at the camera as the ending message is displayed on the show as Duane and Luke play the show out*

XWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 ZTLIS14

*As Z True Long Island Story ends, the camera's switch to a shot of the arena as Zack Ryder's theme begins to play*

Lilian Garcia: This following contest is an Extreme Rules match scheduled for one fall, and it is for the X-Treme championship! Introducing first, from the LI, weighing in at 214lbs he is the XWL X-Treme champion, Long Island Iced Z! Zack Ryder!

*When Zack walks out onto the stage the crowd cheer for the X-Treme champion, as he holds up the LI finger sign then begins to walk towards the ring*

XWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 1-7

Michael Cole: Oh great it's this guy, someone just put an end to my misery right now.

Joey Styles: Come on Cole, lighten up, Zack's been a breath of fresh air on Redemption, you have to recognise that.

Michael Cole: I'll tell you what was a breath of fresh air, when he took a vacation last week instead of showing off and doing his job. What a champion he is. Let's go Ryder? Sure, go back home for another week, we did great without you!

*Near ringside, Zack takes off his headband and puts it on a small child in the front row, then walks up the steps and across the ring apron, and climbs the turnbuckle holding up the LI finger sign once more*

XWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 2-7

Joey Styles: What's your problem, Cole? Zack was assaulted by Cody Rhodes after their match at Unforgiven if he could of shown up last week he would of.

Michael Cole: You want to know what my problem is, Joey? It's that little jerk in the ring right now. What's his deal, Woo Woo Woo? What kind of catchphrase is that? What's his appeal?

Joey Styles: His appeal? These people love him Cole. He represents them, they see him being himself and they like it, how's that hard the understand?

Michael Cole: It's hard to understand because he's a moron, have you seen the guys he hangs out with? They're all losers, but hey, everyone loves a loser right?

*Ryder walks over to Lilian as she hands him a microphone, then his theme fades out*

XWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 5-6

Zack Ryder: So who's having fun tonight? Just look at all these Zack Ryder signs! Everyone here tonight to see Zack Ryder. And since we're in the UK tonight this is the start of something new, I guess you could call it Broski's without Borders. But before we get down to business, I've got one question. Who want's to be my broski of the week?

*The crowd cheer at the possibility of being Zack's broski*

Zack Ryder: After one week of absence Zack Ryder is back on Redemption, and tonight I'm defending my X-Treme championship against R-Truth, but the reason I wasn't around last week was because of what Cody Rhodes did to me at Unforgiven, let's take a look.

*Zack point's to the titantron as a series of short clips play highlight Cody's focused attack on Zack's arm during the match, and his attack after it*

XWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 3-6

Zack Ryder: I've got to tell you after two weeks it's still not easy for me to watch. My arm's not even back to one hundred percent, but the doctors said I'm ok to compete this week and that's all I need to be here tonight doing what I love. So before R-Truth comes out here I want to take a second to address something, Cody, I know you're backstage somewhere and I'm sure you're watching on one of the monitors, so why don't you take off your facemask for a second and get out here because we need to settle up.

???: ATTENTION PLEASE.

*The crowd roars with boos as 'Dashingly Insane' Cody Rhodes makes his way out.*

Michael Cole: YES! It's Redemption's Finest! Cody Rhodes!

Joey Styles: Oh please, I can't stand this guy.

Michael Cole: Yet you support Zack Ryder? I don't get you, Joey! Cody Rhodes is the greatest Redemption superstar since Shawn Michaels and the Miz left to Breakdown!

*Cody is clearly not amused with Ryder's words as he makes his way into the ring.*

XWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 Normal_004
XWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 Normal_008

Joey Styles: He's out of control! He has no respect for anybody! What he did to El Generico, PAC, and the Big O last week is just intolerable!

XWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 Normal_031
Cody Rhodes: Zack, I'll admit one thing. I'm impressed you had the courage to show up here tonight after what I did to you at Unforgiven. I practically took your arm right out of it's socket. And I ever so hope so, just so I never have to see you and these mindless cowardly drones 'fist pump' ever again. Things like you running out here throwing your fist into the air like a buffoon is right makes this show the mockery that it has become. People like you only give this business, my business, a bad name. It use to have prestige and it use to be glorified by the public, but everything started to change. People like you have started to surface and have become a downright embarrassment to this business. It sickens me and it turns my stomach. I'm only trying to purify XWL and I'm only trying to liberate these people from the shells they have formed around them, but that will never happen with people like you around. With people like Joey Ryan.

XWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 Normal_045
Cody Rhodes: Joey Ryan is just as much of a coward as you, Zack. He has created this persona for himself, just like you, Zack. He tires to parade around here as a guy who you would be attracted to. He talks about this 'sleaze' as it's something to be proud of. He's trying to hide that he's nothing more than a poor man's Val Venis. That man is so vile and disgusting, I wouldn't even look at the Intercontinental Championship after he touched it. That title use to be one of the most valuable and prestigious championships in the world. Alas, he got in his grimy grasp and has forever tainted it. Christian even had to give himself a brand new title to carry around, and I applaud him for being bold and trying to restore the image of the title like I'm trying to restore the image of this industry. I'll get to the bottom of my point here. Zack, I want you to take a good look at my match with Joey later on tonight. Just so you know what I did to El Generico, PAC, and Big O was only the start.

XWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 Normal_117
Cody Rhodes: You know what, Zack? Let's pause for a moment. Let us talk about your friend, Big O. I would just to confirm and establish that yes, I did attack him in his own home. I admit to every bit of it. I also admit that I have no remorse to attack him. As a matter of fact, I think I did the right thing. Somebody like Big O doesn't belong in this business. I've been working too hard to cleanse it of people like yourself, who just won't go away, and I refuse to allow someone incompetent like himself get his way into it. Oh, and another thing about Big O. It amazes me that when I look at you and see your absurd headbands, glasses, hair styles, shirts, tights, and everything else about you; that Big O is still a bigger joke then you are. Therefore, I have no remorse to what I did, and I firmly believe I did the right thing. Oh, and for when I slapped your idiotic father in the father, that was simply putting the cherry on top.

XWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 Normal_073
Cody Rhodes: And now, Zack, it all comes to an end. I have taken out the jokes of wrestlers in those two independent bound losers. I have taken out your fool of a friend in the Big O, and I slapped your idiotic father in the face. I have just one more thing to do, Zack. And that is just simply taking you out for good. Although I thought I had taken you out at Unforgiven, I guess I didn't finish the job. And I always finish the job. Take Edge for example. You think Ted DiBiase injured him? *Cody cackles.* That was just the months of punishment I served to him finally catching up. I destroyed Edge in everything from Extreme Rules matches to TLC matches. Ted DiBiase simply kicked a man while he was down, but back to you. I don't care when it happens, but I will take you out. My single goal right now is to make sure you never step back into this ring. You are a termite eating away at the very foundation of this company, and I refuse to accept that. Zack, this is your final warning. I have taken out everybody around you. Now, the clock is ticking for you, and doomsday is upon you.

*Cody drops the microphone and Zack drops his. The two meet in the center of the ring and go nose to nose. They don't say anything, as they could explode at any moment. The crowd chants 'Let's Go Ryder, Woo Woo Woo!' as the tension in the air is just so thick that you could cut it with a knife. Just before they seemingly come to blows, they are interrupted by a familiar theme song.*

*The crowd pops as Assistant General Manger Teddy Long's theme hits. He comes out with a big smile on his face.*

XWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 Ice0E

Michael Cole: Oh, what is he doing out here? He ruins everything!

XWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 BLOOJ
[Teddy Long]
Hold up, playas. I'm not going to let an all out riot break out here when we still have more matches to go. Now Cody, the very first thing you did on this brand was disrespect me. And you continue to show disrespect to everyone around you, from the wrestlers last week, to Jim Ross and Joey Styles, to Zack Ryder right now. I am sick and tired of it. I know Zack is sick and tired of it. And I know for sure the entire XWL Universe is tired of it! I'll also be honest about this. I am tired of the feud between you two guys. This feud has completely destroyed main events and some of the actions displayed by you two, mainly you Cody, have resulted in legal trouble for me and the rest of XWL. So I want to put in end to this, and it will happen at Digital Decision!

*The crowd pops for the announcement.*

XWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 FTPxD
[Teddy Long]
Cody, you claim you want to take Zack Ryder out. Just so you know, what comes around goes around, and I know Zack wants to do the same exact thing. And these stipulations will prove that statement to true. Because for everything you did to Zack at Unforgiven, he will have a chance to do so to you at Digital Decision. Cody, at the pay per view you assaulted Zack Ryder. You threw him all around the arena and gave him multiple injuries. In fact, he wasn't even able to stand after the attack. So, I have came up with the first stipulation, and it will be..... at Last Man Standing match! Secondly, because Zack could not leave on his own two feet, he was carted off on a stretcher along with the referee that you delivered a piledriver to. So the second stipulation for the match will be a stretcher match! As for the third.....

XWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 0379L
[Teddy Long]
Next week, right here on Redemption, you two will be competing in a Beat the Clock Sprint! Zack, your opponent will be none other than 'the Viper' Randy Orton. As for you, Cody, I have someone you are very familiar with. Last November you had a war of words in a series of videos with this man, but no match every came of it. So next week, we will have this match for the first time ever, because it will be Cody Rhodes taking on..... Chavo Guerrero! As for the prize of the winner to the Beat the Clock Sprint? Well, playa, the winner picks the third stipulation for Digital Decision. Holla, holla!

*Teddy Long heads backstage and the crowd is cheering wildly. Zack stands in the ring, smirking, as Cody is irate. He takes a look at Ryder before kicking the bottom rope and storming out of the ring.*

Michael Cole: This is ridiculous! Zack Ryder will try to end Cody's career with those stipulations!

Joey Styles: What comes around goes around!

Michael Cole: I'm just glad there is no why Zack Ryder can beat Randy Orton!

Joey Styles: Like how he couldn't beat Cody at Unforgiven?

Michael Cole: Quiet, you! And if anything happens to Cody at Digital Decision, both Teddy Long and Zack Ryder should be fired!

X-treme Championship

Extreme Rules Match

XWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 Xtremetitle

XWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionrtruthXWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionxtremezack
R-Truth vs. Zack Ryder
Ryder defends his title for the first time since his brutal double match night at Unforgiven. Has he had enough time to recover? Or will Truth put an end to his reign?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/10/2012 - 6/17/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 5:39 pm

Main Event

XWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionrandyortonXWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionbrocklesnar
Randy Orton vs. Brock Lesnar
Lesnar made the champ look like a chump and Orton punted Chavo into oblivion. Both of them have the momentum but only one can win this match.

The bell rings.

You couldn't cut the tension with a damn chainsaw as these warriors stand nose to nose in the middle of the ring, on one side we have the third generation superstar, the Viper, The Apex Predator, Randy Orton! Hurting people is in his blood, it's all a part of his game but if you want to talk about pain then look no further than his opponent, the machine, the ass kicker, Brock Lesnar! Brock recently joined forces with the partnership of Vince McMahon and The Rock now dubbing themselves, The Corporation. Both men know more than a thing or two about making their opponents regret stepping into the squared circle with them but what happens when two of the most sadistic wrestlers from opposite ends of the spectrum collide? We're about to find out...

[Joey Styles]
Ladies and Gentlemen this contest is one fall to the finish, but I can guarantee that it won't be easy getting the one two three on either of these men.

[Cole]
Who do you think will win Joey?

[Joey Styles]
Hmm, it's a tough one. I'd have to go with Randy Orton, lately we've seen him go to great lengths to put away his opponents and tonight will be no different.

[Cole]
Are you crazy? This match belongs to Brock Lesnar! Randy Orton doesn't have what it takes to get the job done against the next big thing, in fact, I don't think anyone in this company does.

Randy Orton opens the match with a hard, no nonsense punch straight to the jaw of the former UFC heavyweight champion who takes it upon himself to reply with a double leg take down sweeping Orton off of his feet! The Viper is taken completely by surprise as he throws his guard up, Brock is throwing huge right and left hands towards the head of Orton who eventually manages to wriggle out...Brock clambers up onto his feet, still enraged from the first punch he barrels towards Orton who's pulling himself up using the ropes in the corner, Lesnar charges forward intent on spearing Orton in half but the third generation superstar quickly sidesteps it causing the next big thing to collide shoulder first with the steel turnbuckle post!

[Joey Styles]
OUCH! Even Brock Lesnar's gonna feel that!

[Cole]
I wouldn't speak so soon...

Randy Orton takes a step back to compose himself after that quick start but unluckily for him, Lesnar seems to be completely unharmed as he emerges from the turnbuckle and shakes his arm...if anything it made the big man a whole lot more angry as he turns his attention back to Randy Orton who should be terrified right about now but instead is...smiling? The Viper looks almost excited by the new challenge placed in front of him as Lesnar wastes no time in meeting in the centre of the ring and punching him right on the jaw, Orton replies with a punch of his own as both men begin to trade big shots back and forth each one gaining a huge reaction from the sold out Redemption crowd! Lesnar over powers Orton and Irish Whips him off of the ropes, Orton rebounds back and goes for a desperation clothesline only for Lesnar to duck under it and wrap his arms around Randys waist scooping him high into the air and bringing him bounding down to the mat with a german suplex!

[Cole]
WOW! What raw power!

Orton bounces off of the mat before rolling towards the ropes and falling out under the bottom, hard to the floor below! Lesnar doesn't give him any time to rest though as he's already on the outside dragging Orton to his feet before slamming his face down on the commentators table! Orton bounces off and stumbles over to the stairs where he falls down to a seated position with his back against the steps! Brock see's a big opportunity to inflict pain as he runs full steam ahead intent on driving Ortons head into the steel but Randy gets out of dodge at the last second causing Lesnar to collide knee first with the stairs as he flies head first over them!

[Joey Styles]
That's gotta hurt...

[Cole]
This is Orton's chance to get out of here, run Orton!

[Joey Styles]
Are you kidding? You know he's not gonna go anywhere.

Orton stands upright before smirking sadistically and walking around the steps only to boot Lesnar square on the forehead! Brock tries to stand to his feet but Orton keeps him down with a series of quick kicks to the knees, rib cage and finally the face! Lesnar looks to finally be feeling the effects of the match up so Orton cranks it up a notch by picking the big man up and running him headfirst into the steel ring post! Brocks skull cracking can be heard in the cheap seats as he tumbles to the floor below with a thud, the referee's count reaches eight but Orton slides into the ring and quickly rolls back out...He's not finished here! But that turns out to be a huge mistake as a now pissed off Brock spears Orton, sweeping him up off his feet and runs full steam into the barricade almost breaking Randy in half!

[Joey Styles]
Oh my god! This isn't a wrestling match!

[Cole]
And this is only the start!

Rather than dropping Orton to the floor, Brock opts to keep his arms clasped around Randy's waist, he picks up The Apex Predator once again before stepping back and ramming the Viper into the steel wall once more! He then picks up Orton a final time and with a pure display of raw power he spins around and spears Orton into the apron! Orton's spine bends over the apron as he holds back the urge to cough up blood! Lesnar lets go of his hold only to grab Randy by the neck and spins him around, throwing him into the ring!

[Joey Styles]
Finally these men are back into the ring.

[Cole]
I'm still not convinced it'll stop them from killing each other...

[Joey Styles]
by the looks of things, you might be right...

Back in the ring Orton is backed up into the turnbuckle as Brock drives his shoulder into his ribs repeatedly! Lesnar finally lets up and takes seven steps backwards into the center of the ring and with the entire crowd boo'ing and chanting "Brock Sucks!" He charges forward and clotheslines Orton with the force of a freight train sending Orton flying up into the air and knocking him down into the seated position against the bottom turnbuckle where Lesnar starts to stomp on his torso before taking the bottom of his boot and squeezing it into the Vipers throat, closing up his wind pipe as he begins to choke and gasp for air, his only saving grace being the referee's four count causing Lesnar to break the hold!

[Joey Styles]
Is he trying to kill him?!

[Cole]
To me it looks like Ortons finally met an opponent who's not afraid to end his career either!

[Joey Styles]
That may just be the only way this match will end.

[Cole]
Brocks got that faraway look in his eyes!

Back in the ring Lesnar has grabbed Orton up to his feet and scooped him up onto his shoulders in the center of the squared circle! The crowd begin to boo ferociously as he spins Orton around slowly, showing him off to the fans as he sets up for his finishing maneuver...But no! Orton wriggles off of Brocks shoulders and jumps up, grabbing his neck down and turning back to back with Lesnar before hitting his signature back breaker move! The momentum of the match has completely changed course as the Viper takes control, he mounts Lesnar before unleashing holy hell on him with a flurry of vicious left and right hands with absolutely no signs of stopping! Orton finally rolls off and begins to go to that place in the back of his mind that only he can reach, you can see the gears turning as he stomps towards Lesnar who is trying to roll out of the ring, Orton reaches through the middle rope and grabs Brock by the head before dragging him through the ropes, hanging his feet on the middle rope...The crowd pop loudly as Orton seethes with rage before driving Lesnars face down to the canvas with incredible force!

[Cole]
That's vintage Orton!

[Joey Styles]
Orton's getting all fired up!

Orton finally drops to the mat! Pounding on it with both hands, waiting for his prey to rise...like a hunter Orton rolls to the side, making room for Brock to get up, a groggy broke gets to one knee...it's nearly time, Orton grunts and stands up fully to his feet, twitching, you can see the rage flow through his bones as Brock gets up to both feet as well...But suddenly....

[Cole]
It's The Rock!

[Joey Styles]
What the hell is he doing out here?!

[Cole]
He's here to help a friend! What a great man!

[Joey Styles]
He's sticking his nose where it doesn't belong!

The crowd are absolutely irate, boo'ing the holy hell out of the former peoples champion, back in the ring Orton has turned his full attention to the stage as The Rock comes running down full speed before suddenly screeching to a halt at the bottom of the ramp, Orton looks confused as he was ready to rip his damn head off...but the boo's get more intense as Randy finally turns around only to be hoisted up onto Brocks shoulders and leveled with a HUGE F-5! He goes for the cover!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

WINNER: XWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionbrocklesnar

[Cole]
YES! YES! YES!

[Joey Styles]
Randy Orton was screwed!

Brock stands victorious in the center of the ring as The Rock walks up the stairs and along the apron clapping, The Rock enters the ring through the middle rope before calling for a mic from the side, he gets handed one, he walks back into the middle of the ring before lifting the mic up to his mouth to speak...

[The Rock]
Pick that son of a bitch up! The Rocks gonna teach him a lesson!

Brock simply nods before roughly pulling Orton up to his feet and grabbing him from behind by both of his arms, holding him up, Orton begins to come too, finally regaining consciousness but as he tries to get free he realizes that Lesnar has his arms hooked! He can't move! He looks up and realizes that The Rock is standing nose to nose with him, The Rock simply laughs but Orton is not so happy...He lunges forward and headbutts The Rock! Rocky stumbles back holding his nose before lifting the mic up again...

[The Rock]
Oh you just made a huge mistake Jabroni!

The Rock charges forward and punches Orton hard across the face, Brock lets Orton go as he falls to the mat hard...

[The Rock]
Hand him to The Rock!

Brock picks Orton up onto his feet before pushing him towards The Rock who ducks under his arm and hooks it before nailing him with a big Rock Bottom! Brock lets out a sick laugh as Orton lies motionless on the mat and Rock picks up the mic once more..

[The Rock]
Brock! Pick his ass up and do that thing you do!

Brock looks at The Rock as though he's an idiot...

[The Rock]
You know! The shoulder thingy!

Brock shakes his head but still drags Ortons lifeless carcass up and scoops him onto his shoulders before throwing him as high into the air as possible and letting him crash to the mat with a reckless F-5!

[The Rock]
Damn! You gotta show The Rock how to do that! Woo! Well, it looks like our job here is done? Now...Brock, next time you can do all the heavy lifting. The Rock is exhausted.

The Rock drops the mic to the floor before him and Brock Lesnar exit through the middle rope and walk up the ramp, the crowd are boo'ing like crazy as Vince appears on the top of the stage, clapping slowly for his dangerous duo, The Rock and Brock reach the top of the ramp as the stand either side of Vince before joining hands with him and raising them into the air as The Corporation stand dominant, the crowd are throwing everything in sight, boo'ing ferociously and chanting their jeers towards all three men but they couldn't care less as they are in full control! They turn on their heels and exit through the curtain.

Back in the ring Randy Orton still lays motionless when all of a sudden the lights go out in the arena!

GONG!

Around thirty seconds pass when the lights finally come back on, Orton hasn't moved an inch as he lies out cold on the middle of the ring...but there is a change...there is now a casket at the top of the stage! The camera zooms in on the casket as the screen fades to black, Ortons motionless body is the last thing we see before Redemption goes off the air...

<END SHOW>

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 6/10/2012 - 6/17/2012   XWL Redemption:  6/10/2012  -   6/17/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Redemption: 6/10/2012 - 6/17/2012
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2