Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012

Go down 
+12
#NOTSEME
sdogg50c
Legal
Zander
P.R Son
Shug
TheFilthParade
Raw Is Jericho1
Jonguin
TheKrzyOne
Kyle
Bang
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

*As Redemption begins, a short video plays highlighting the Main Event of Over the Limit, and upon it ending the intro video for Redemption begins to play*

*As the video ends, the camera's show fireworks going off as an instrumental version of the Redemption theme plays, and the camera's show a variety of sections of the crowd*

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 4 OhneTitel-new

Michael Cole: Ladies and Gentlemen, we are LIVE from the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California for XWL's Redemption, and after everything that happened at Over the Limit, who knows what we'll witness tonight! And I'm the voice of the XWL, Michael Cole and I'm joined by my commentary partner Joey Styles!

*The camera's then switch to the commentary team Joey Styles and Michael Cole*

Joey Styles: Well Cole, where can we start? After last week's huge pay-per-view event there's so much to talk about, but let's start with the Main Event where Redemption Justin Gabriel fought the World Champion Wade Barrett in a gruelling match to end the evening, which ended in a no contest.

Michael Cole: Those two men put each other through hell last week, and you have to speculate that we haven't seen the end of that one.

*The camera's then begin to show more shots of fans hold up signs before sticking on an anti-HBK sign as the commentators begin to talk about the United States championship match, then the camera's switch back to Joey Styles and Michael Cole*

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 4 4-11

Joey Styles: And then of course there's the United States championship match between Curt Hawkins and Shawn Michaels, which ended in controversial fashion to say the least.

Michael Cole: You can say that again, because Curt Hawkins should of been disqualified for pulling the referee in the way of the Sweet Chin Music! That's plain cowardess in itself right there!

Joey Styles: That's not what I was talking about Cole, I was referring to how the replacement referee made a very suspect call of Curt Hawkins tapping out when he clearly didn't do such a thing.

Michael Cole: Well it shouldn't matter he should of been disqualified, if you ask me the right man walked out as champion last week!

*As Cole and Styles talk between themselves, Shawn Michaels theme begins to play through the PA system, which is met by a chorus of boos from the fans*

*As Shawn walks out onto the stage dressed in a suit the crowd's boos grow larger and larger as Shawn begins pointing at members in the crowd as he slowly makes his way to the ring*

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 4 2-12

Joey Styles: And there that man is right now, the Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels! And the fans are showing their true feelings right now after Shawn clearly had a deal with the referee who made that call.

Michael Cole: Oh what do you know Styles? You can't just go throwing accusations around like that without any proof!

*As HBK reaches half way down the ramp, he stops and unbuttons his suit jacket and raises his arms up pointing to the rafters as his pyro goes off behind him*

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 4 3-12

*As his pyro ends he lowers his arms, and rebuttons his jacket, then once again begins to walk down to the ring*

Joey Styles: Come on, Cole, we all saw it clear as day, Shawn Michaels clearly shook the referee's hand after the match, if that isn't proof enough then I don't know what is.

Michael Cole: That could of meant anything for all you know. Now if you were an actual journalist like I am, then you would of asked Shawn about it earlier today and found out exactly what it was about like I did. He told me he shook the referee's hand to congratulate him on a great call, that's the truth of the matter, so why don't you get your facts right next time!

*As Shawn reaches ringside he walks up the steps and along the ring apron looking out into the crowd*

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 4 5-12

*Shawn then enters the ring and walks over to the announcers table side as the announcer hands him a microphone then he walks to the middle of the ring*

Joey Styles: And you actually believe that story?

Michael Cole: Of course I believe it. And for your information it isn't a story it's the truth. Curt Hawkins clearly tapped out at Over the Limit.

*As Shawn raises his microphone to his mouth, his music fades out, whoever the boo's from the crowd continue*

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 4 8-8

*Shawn goes to start talking, but then lowers his microphone as the boo's intensify and waits for a few seconds before raising the microphone back up to his mouth*

Shawn Michaels: Judging by the oh so warm welcome you people just so happened to catch Over the Limit last week. But just in case you didn't, let me explain it to you real simple. Last week the Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels took on Curt Hawkins for the United States championship, and that match ended when yours truly Shawn Michaels locked in the Sharpshooter like nobody else ever could and young Curt Hawkins immediately tapped out. Now I don't blame the guy for tapping out, it's beat many before him, and it will beat many after him...Ok so it didn't go exactly like that, but it was only a matter of time until it did. I wish I could tell you that it is what happened, trust me I do but that just wouldn't of been good enough for you people would it?

*As Shawn pauses for a few seconds the crowd continue to boo him*

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 4 6-10

Shawn Michaels: Oh by all means, go ahead and boo me. Boo me, it's not as if this is what you people have been wishing for all along is it? I can't tell you how many times I've been stopped in the streets and been asked by people just like all of you people and they've asked me "When are we going to see the real Shawn Michaels?", heck it's not even just you people it's ex-wrestlers going on the radio, taking to the internet, the television, in their books, in any way they possibly can and said how "this whole Christian thing is just an act" and that I'm just the same old piece of trash I always was. See I used to think that you people respected me, but now I see it, I see that what I thought was respect is anything but that. And god knows that I deserve respect for what I've done in this industry, I've done things that nobody else past, present or future is able or ever will be able to do, I took everyone's expectations and every single time I stepped into this ring I exceeded them.

*Shawn then turns around to face the cameras*

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 4 7-9

Shawn Michaels: But that wasn't good enough for you was it? It was never enough for you was it? I stole the show every single night, and every single night you people would spit in my face and insult the legacy that I've created by insisting that I should go back to the old Shawn Michaels. The Shawn Michaels that didn't play by the rules, hell that Shawn Michaels didn't even know them did he? I used to come to a ring just like this one and do whatever I wanted to do and it pissed a whole lot of people off, but it's what made me great. And you know what the weird this is, when I did that you people hated me for it. You people would stand up off your seats and tell me exactly what you thought of me. And trust me, it wasn't exactly PG.

*Shawn then turns away from the camera side of the crowd as the cameraman follows him in the ring*

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 4 9-7

Shawn Michaels: But then again I wasn't PG then either. Back then...let's just say The Rated R Superstar didn't have a thing on me. If it was anybody else in that lockeroom who did it they would of been shown the door before they even know it. But I wasn't just anybody, I might of been a pain in the butt, but Vin Man knew that when it came down too it nobody could hold a candle to the old HB Kid. And while I tried to grow up and I came to the XWL, while my antics might not be what they used to be, at the end of the day there is still nobody that can hold a candle to me in this ring. See ten years ago when I made my comeback to wrestling, I was a different man from the one I once was. I cleaned up my act and I became a man that my children could respect. I became a man that my wife could respect, I had a fulfilled life, that for once was worth living.

*As Shawn turns his back to the camera side of the crowd, the cameraman pans around Shawn doing a 180 degree turn as Shawn continues to walk back and forth whilst he talks*

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 4 12-2

Shawn Michaels: For the first time in my life I could look into the mirror when I woke up in the morning and appreciate what I had, I wasn't the guy who would sleep with any woman that moved, I wasn't the guy who would get in a bar fight every other night and spend more nights in hospital beds then hotel rooms. And that was all because in 1999 I found god. The lord saved me for all of that and made my life worth living. But ? The guys in the back couldn't except that and you people couldn't except that either.

*As Shawn insults the fans, the crowd boo him again and begin a "You Suck" chant, however Shawn just ignores them and continues talking*

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 4 10-5

Shawn Michaels: They thought because I found god it didn't have what it takes anymore, they said I was a has-been, that I should pack up my bags and retire while I still can do so on my own terms. You all heard it two weeks ago, Curt Hawkins said I'm not the same Shawn Michaels I was fifteen or twenty years ago. And you know what? He's right I'm not that guy anymore and I haven't been in a long long time. But then...then I realised something, maybe I should stop kidding myself, nobody wants to see this Shawn Michaels anymore do they? And don't say you do, because I've heard you day in day out on the street, telling me that you don't. The guys in the back don't want to see this Shawn Michaels anymore either. You all wanted to see the old Shawn Michaels, and after Curt Hawkins said what he said I decided to give you people exactly what you wanted. That's when I went to an XWL official and I gave him an offer that he couldn't refuse, I paid him to make the call that you all saw last week at Over the Limit.

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 4 11-2

Shawn Michaels: I figured that if I'm going to give you people the old Shawn Michaels, well what better old Shawn Michaels moment to give you people then a recreation of my finest moment?

*As Shawn mocks both incidents the crowd begin to chant "We want Curt"*

Shawn Michaels: And I did it against my best judgement, I gave you people what you wanted, and what do you do? You boo me. I finally cave in to your demands and you boo me for it. Who do you people think you are? You made me throw away what I believed in, for you people. I did it all for you people and in exchange you all turned your backs on me.

*As HBK continues to blame the fans, the crowd continue their booing of the Heartbreak Kid*

Shawn Michaels: And you know what? I loved every second of it, it reminded me just how fun being that guy really was. And Curt, if you ever what another go, I'd be more then glad to do it again. But before we do let's get one thing straight Shawn Michaels didn't screw Curt Hawkins, you people screwed Curt Hawkins.

*As Shawn finishes talking, he pauses for a few seconds, then the theme of Curt Hawkins starts blasting through the PA system, which is met by a large cheer*

*As Hawkins’s theme plays the camera is focused on the entrance way, await Hawkins to walk through the curtain*

Joey Styles: Oh thank god, someone's finally come to shut him up. And I'm sure Curt Hawkins isn't in a talking mood after the way Michaels screwed him last week!

Michael Cole: Michaels screwed him? What arte you deaf? Didn't you hear what Shawn just said? He didn't screw Curt Hawkins, the fans did!

*As Hawkins theme continues to play the camera switches to Shawn Michaels as he removes his suit jacket and throws it to the ground*

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 4 13-2

Joey Styles: What the hell is going on here? Where is he?

Michael Cole: Curt Hawkins is nowhere to be seen, he's clearly reconsidered what he was doing, and remembered the beating Shawn gave him last night! Finally a smart decision by him.

*As Hawkins theme continues to play, Michaels throws himself to the ground and begins laughing clearly over exaggerating as Hawkins theme quickly ends and is replaced by boos*

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 4 14-2

Shawn Michaels: Ohhhhhhh, you should of seen your faces! And it's record breaking too, since it's the first time Curt Hawkins music got any kind of reaction, and what a reaction that was. It's just a shame he's not out here to of heard it. Although, as we all know after last night, Curt Hawkins doesn't have the guts to walk down that ramp and step into this ring with the Heartbreak Kid and get his ass beat yet again.

*Shawn then sits back up as he continues to talk*

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 4 15-2

Shawn Michaels: But if he did, presumably because last week I beat him so bad I knocked him loopy, if he located his cojones and walked down that ramp, and stepped into this ring, I would look that nimrod eye to eye and tell him what's what. And that's the Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels is STILL the United States champion, and he IS...NOTHING! After last week Curt Hawkins can now return to where he belongs, and that's back to his shadows that him and the rest of the Job Squad Mafia belong, and he can tell all of his buddies about his fifteen seconds of fame when he went up against the Heartbreak Kid. But just like all of the others before him he discovered that Shawn Michaels still is everything that I said I am. I still am the Showstopper!

*The boos from the crowd intensify as Shawn talks himself up*

Shawn Michaels: The Headliner!

*The boos continue as Shawn waits for the volume of them to decrease*

Shawn Michaels: The Mainevent!

*As Shawn rattles off one more of his nicknames the crowd continue their booing*

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 4 16-2

Shawn Michaels: And the Icon of the X...W...L.

*As Shawn finishes his list of nicknames the boos from the crowd continue*

Shawn Michaels: And that's exactly what I always will be. The Icon of the XWL, Shawn Michaels is a cornerstone of this industry, and if anybody has a problem with that then they know where to find me, don't they? I'm not exactly playing hard to find right now. I'm stood underneath a darn spotlight in front of thousands upon thousands of morons in Los Angeles, California of all places. But more importantly I'm the guy with the big red white and blue belt around his waist. And...

*Shawn pauses midsentence, and sits down in the middle of the ring*

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 4 17-1

Shawn Michaels: Why don't you people show some respect. I'm not the bad guy here, I'm one of the good guys. If anything I'm a man of the people I gave you exactly what you people wanted and it's not my fault that you people are spoiled and ungrateful, but if you can't see that I did it for you people, then to hell with you. So from now on I'm going to do what I should of been doing all along and that's what you people thought you wanted until last week and if you don't like that...well you only have yourselves to blame. You people made this happen so you might as well get used to it, so why don't you just shut up and let me talk.

*And Shawn stays sitting down, he undoes his tie and throws it too the ground*

Shawn Michaels: Now as I was saying, before I was rudely interrupted, I'm the guy with the United States championship, I'm the guy who is THE MAN around here, and The Heartbreak Kid is on top of THE WORLD! Now I was planning on coming out here and being civilised about this whole thing, but since you've been so rude, I'm going to tell it exactly how it is.

*As Shawn pauses, he stands back up and undoes the top few buttons on his shirt*

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 4 18

Shawn Michaels: Don't you people LISTEN? The champ is here and you see this little stick I've got in my hands? It's a microphone and when I'm in possession of it you better shut your damn pieholes and listen up, and I'm not asking you, I'm telling you to park it in your seats and pay attention. Because if you hadn't noticed nobody from the back has come out here and interrupted me because they know they can't bare to face the ridicule that they're bound to receive because know that you people have awoken the real Heartbreak Kid from a thirteen year sleep, nobody wants to be the first of many to go mono-a-mono with Shawn Michaels. Because they know that they're no match for me and there's nobody that ever will be. And after last week we know that Curt Hawkins is most definitely not a match for HBK.

*As Shawn talks, he untucks his shirt, and undoes the rest of the buttons on his shirt*

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 4 19

Shawn Michaels: But I could go on and on and on telling you people who can't measure up to me because the list is endless, but I'll keep that saved until a later date, here's a little taster of that list. Number One: Curt Hawkins, Number Two: The Rock, Number Three: Chris Jericho, Number Four: Rey Mysterio, Number Five: Kevin Steen, Number Six: Triple H, Number Seven...

*As Shawn mentions each name, it's met by boos from the crowd, and as the boos get louder and louder, Shawn pauses once again*

Shawn Michaels: Now you just don't learn do you? Every time you interrupt me, I have to stop what I was saying and get you Cali-Forn-I-A idiots to shut up and let me doing my thing. So one more time please show some courtesy and shhhhhh...

*As Shawn shh's the crowd he removes the cuff links on his shirt and throws them to the ground then takes his shirt off as a few female cheers are heard in the crowd, then he throws his short to the mat as well*

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 4 20

Shawn Michaels: Shhhhhhhhh... Now as you can see, I'm ready for a fight, so if now I'm begging someone in the back to get out here and show me that they're worth my time. I already wasted a month of my life on Curt Snore-kins so the bar isn't exactly raised high.

*Shawn then points to someone in the front row of the crowd, then begins pointing to other members in the front few rows as he challenges members of the crowd*

Shawn Michaels: How about you? You in the front row? Or you next to him? What about that guy over there?

*Shawn then removes his belt and throws it to the mat*

Shawn Michaels: You know what I'll take you all on, you, you, you, the guy selling nachos in the Upper Tier, I'll take the entire arena on because that's just the kind of champion I am, I will take on all-comers, and it doesn't matter who it is because everyone knows there will only be one outcome and that's the Heartbreak Kid kicking your teeth, right down your throat!

*As Shawn turns around as continues pacing around the ring the crowd begin chanting "Asshole"*

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 4 21-1

Shawn Michaels: I'm sorry I can't quite hear that?

*As Shawn prompts them the chants of "Asshole" begin to get louder and louder, then Shawn smirks yet again*

Shawn Michaels: Well since you people want an asshole, who am I to disappoint? So Los Angeles here's to ya!

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 4 1-11

*As Shawn picks his microphone back up he talks with his back to the cameras*

Shawn Michaels: And well needless to say... If any of you so called superstars out back have a problem with this, you can come out here, because I've got just two words for ya!

*As Shawn pauses the crowd boo him, and Shawn turns around and stands there smirking, and raises his microphone back up to his mouth and points to his crotch*

Shawn Michaels: Suck it!

*As soon as he finishes speaking, Shawn drops his microphone and pulls his trousers back up, then his theme begins to play*

*As Shawn's theme plays he quickly rolls out of the ring as the crowd boo him, he turns around with his arms held out as if to say he's done nothing wrong*

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 4 22-1

*As the boo's continue Shawn turns around and begins walking up the ramp*

Joey Styles: Can you believe the nerves of that guy?

Michael Cole: You know what I can believe it, Styles. And I like that he's finally showing his true colors! But how can the fans treat him like that? He did this for them, and they turned his back on them, they should be ashamed of themselves!

Joey Styles: Oh please, you can't honestly tell me this guy did what he did for them. He did it for him. Shawn Michaels is an egomaniac, it's always been about him and it always will be!

*As Shawn walks up the ramp, he turns around again, as the crowd continue to boo him*

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 4 23

Michael Cole: Well I like his new attitude, this is a man you can be proud of as a champion. He's finally showing the instinct and personality that made him great in the first place, instead of the suck up he thought he had to be.

Joey Styles: Oh what do you know? You hated him last week. You're as much of a fraud as he is!

Michael Cole: Oh just shut up, Styles! You're just an idiot you know that! I bet you're one of those guys Shawn was talking about. I bet you were pestering him week in week out about being the old HBK, and now that he is, you boo him for it. You're fickle you know that?

Joey Styles: I'm fickle? What do you call yourself then?

Michael Cole: I call myself the voice of the XWL! And as the voice of the XWL I say it's time for a commercial break.

*As Michael Cole finishes speaking XWL Redemption fades out to it's first commercial break*

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 8:44 pm

[Backstage, Mickie is shown standing next to an interviewer and she doesn’t look happy.]

{Interviewer}
Mickie, I can’t help but notice that you look a little upset right now. Is it safe to safe that your recent mood may have something to do with your confrontation with Portia Perez at Over the Limit?

{Mickie James}
Oh, me being pissed off tonight has everything to do with Portia. I would’ve had no problem what so ever wrestling her last Sunday, but instead she slaps me in the face then runs off when things get heated? After all the garbage she talked about me being a horrible wrestler and a disgrace to the women’s division? It was just an unbelievable moment to say the least, and it’s been replaying in my mind all week.

{Interviewer}
What was going through your mind as you attempted to go for your signature DDT?

{Mickie James}
Well, when she smacked me I felt so disrespected and I just… I just wanted to hurt her. And my desire to hurt her and to get her back has only grown after she just walked away at Over the Limit. And she caught a lucky break tonight, because they’re letting me work off my steam against Michelle McCool instead of her. But she shouldn’t get too comfortable and start feeling like she got away with something because that slap put her on my radar and that slap will be the beginning of the end of her young career here in XWL.

{Interviewer}
What are you saying Mickie? That you want to take her out?

{Mickie James}
What I’m saying is that I’m not going to let the new girl think she can get by in this business by walking all over me. She wants some credit? Some respect? To be taken seriously? Then she’s going to have to beat me in that ring to earn it. And I’m giving her the chance to do it next week. Mickie James vs. Portia Perez, live next week on Redemption!

{Interviewer}
What about your match this week? Don’t you feel that you’re risking a chance of losing to Michelle by letting Portia get in your head?

{Mickie James}
Look, I respect Michelle as a competitor, but let’s be honest here. She hasn’t done much since the split up of Lay-Cool and there’s no reason to assume that she’ll turn things around tonight. This week it’s Michelle and next week it’ll be Portia… you can count on it.

As Mickie finishes her last sentence, Portia shows up in the backstage area Mickie is being interviewed

(Portia Perez)
- Wow Mickie, when did you get so tough? Challenging me to a match next week? I thought you wouldn't even be here this week! Honestly, I was afraid make up wouldn't be enough to hide the slap mark I left in your face.

Portia walks in front of the intrviewer, getting closer to Mickie and going face to face with her, just like she did at Over The Limit.

(Portia Perez)
- I have business to take care of today, and I'll have business to take care of next week as well, as I demolish this division diva by diva. You want a piece of Portia Perez? Too bad. You had your chance and you chickened out! Be women enough to admit it that you were scared of me and quit playing these games before you get hurt.

With her trademark sarcastic smile, Portia walks off on both Mickie and the interviewer, leaving the area before Mickie could make any comeback.

*Commercial Break: Come back soon Chavo!*

Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 4 XwlredemptionmickieXWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 4 Xwlredemptionmichelle
Mickie James vs Michelle McCool

Mickie is exiting the ring, bruised and tired after her match against Michelle McCool, when from the crowd comes Portia Perez, jumping the barricade right behind Mickie. As some people in the front row try to alert Mickie, she turns around just to get hit in the head by her newest rival, who uses a wrench to knock her down on the floor.

With Mickie laid down on the floor, Portia, apparently not bothered by the boos from the crowd, goes on and asks someoner4om the staff closer to the announce table to get her a mic. She grabs it and moves closer to Mickie, getting on her knees to once again get in the face of her newest rival.

(Portia Perez)
- Now that was hardcore country, wasn't it?

The crowd starts booing even louder, which makes Portia look to the people in the front row with a smirk in her lips.

(Portia Perez)
- I guess if a slap didn't damage your face enough, that will do it. I told you would end up hurt, that's what happens with everyone who tries messing with me. I'm not here to play your diva games, I'm not here for open challenges that you think you're so important you can issue whenever you want, no! I'm here to break people's face, and if that's what you want, there you got it!

Portia gets up on her feet, getting a distance fom Mickie and approaching the ramp, while some officials start checking on her.

(Portia Perez)
- Oh, by the way, I changed my mind. Next week, it's on. Good luck trying to beat me with a wrench in your head, princess.

She drops her mic, turning her back in the crowd and walking up the ramp as the crowd boos. The officials checking on Mickie put her in their shoulders and help her walk, and as she also heads backstage, Redemption goes for a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
BoscoHeelBrand
New Talent
BoscoHeelBrand

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:59 am

Jeff defeats alex riley
Back to top Go down
BoscoHeelBrand
New Talent
BoscoHeelBrand

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 1:00 am

Jeff defeats alex riley
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 1:02 am

BoscoHeelBrand wrote:
Jeff defeats alex riley

BoscoHeelBrand wrote:
Jeff defeats alex riley

Write ups of the millenium.
Back to top Go down
BoscoHeelBrand
New Talent
BoscoHeelBrand

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 1:07 am

Lol thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 3:11 am

uhh yea hardy used cheap taunt tactics the whole time. then he left immediatley. his excuse was he hasn't played the game all week.

so what's up with this. should be something against abusing the hell out of taunts. He would ring escape and start taunting everytime id get momentum

just kinda lame and I was gonna just let ET know and forget it, but then he post he beat me. Everyone has been great about having fun good matches. except for this match. I figured ok 1 time, but multiple times over it gets annoying. I don't mind losing. I lost to gaz, and HHH. Both fun good close matches. We said good match, then moved on. But to use 2-3 taunts at a time everytime someone starts out playing you a little bit. Is definitley not fun, and something I know other people would def call cheap as well
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 3:33 am

uhh yea when I played x pac he used comeback at the end of the match. then he won immediatley. his excuse was x pac is da best.

so what's up with this. should be something against giving people comeback. I hit a move and then he no sold it and got right back to his feet

just kinda lame and I was gonna just let ET know and forget it, but then he post he beat me not even in the breakdown thread but he made his own thread for it. Everyone has been great about having fun good matches. except for that match. I figured ok 1 time, but if it happens again ima get mad. I don't mind losing. I lost to gaz, and e/t and rcp and ash and jiggas and jerry and austin and mick. all fun good close matches. We said good match, then moved on. But to use comeback at a time I starts out playing you a little bit. Is definitley not fun, and something I know other people would def call cheap as well
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:33 am

The Capetown Werewolf wrote:
Austin wrote:
#SEME wrote:
Red wrote:
E/T wrote:
Penguin, M.D. wrote:
ThéKlássyÓné wrote:
dat ending
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 9:24 am

ThéKlássyÓné wrote:
uhh yea when I played x pac he used comeback at the end of the match. then he won immediatley. his excuse was x pac is da best.

so what's up with this. should be something against giving people comeback. I hit a move and then he no sold it and got right back to his feet

just kinda lame and I was gonna just let ET know and forget it, but then he post he beat me not even in the breakdown thread but he made his own thread for it. Everyone has been great about having fun good matches. except for that match. I figured ok 1 time, but if it happens again ima get mad. I don't mind losing. I lost to gaz, and e/t and rcp and ash and jiggas and jerry and austin and mick. all fun good close matches. We said good match, then moved on. But to use comeback at a time I starts out playing you a little bit. Is definitley not fun, and something I know other people would def call cheap as well
lmao lol
Back to top Go down
JoshiPuroresux
New Talent
JoshiPuroresux

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:45 am

Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 4 XwlredemptionportiaXWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 4 Xwlredemptionkellykelly
Portia Perez vs. Kelly Kelly

Portia Perez defeated Kelly Kelly via pinfall after reversing the K2 and hitting a Superkick. The match saw both ladies hitting their finishers and signatures multiple times and kicking out of various pin attempts, making it a pretty even contest.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:52 am

JoshiPuroresux wrote:
Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 4 XwlredemptionportiaXWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 4 Xwlredemptionkellykelly

Portia Perez defeated Kelly Kelly via pinfall after reversing the K2 and hitting a Superkick. The match saw both ladies hitting their finishers and signatures multiple times and kicking out of various pin attempts, making it a pretty even contest.

I heard you kicked out like a mother! Nice job, shame I was doing my Layla/Kaitlyn match because the way Vice made it sound it was an awesome match that would've been cool to rewatch.

Back to top Go down
JoshiPuroresux
New Talent
JoshiPuroresux

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:59 am

E/T wrote:
JoshiPuroresux wrote:
Normal Divas Match

I heard you kicked out like a mother! Nice job, shame I was doing my Layla/Kaitlyn match because the way Vice made it sound it was an awesome match that would've been cool to rewatch.

Yeah, it was pretty awesome, pretty sure we both hit more than 15 finishers on each other. Best match I had so far!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:21 pm

ThéKlássyÓné wrote:

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 4 LleUWl
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:25 pm

Adam wrote:
ThéKlássyÓné wrote:

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 4 LleUWl

Holy fucking coincidence, I watched that episode on youtube earlier. Da fuck.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 5:12 pm

Normal Non-Title Match

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 4 XwlredemptionteddibiaseXWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 4 Xwlredemptionusshawn
Ted Dibiase vs. Shawn Michaels

As Shawn stomps his foot on the mat the crowd begin to boo him, and he continues to stomp continuously as Ted Dibibase slowly begins to move

Joey Styles: Well we know what he's going for, Cole. Ted Dibiase is out to taste Sweet Chin Music!

As Ted gets to one knee, Cena jumps up onto the ring apron and grabs the referee's attention

Michael Cole: What the hell does he think he's doing? He's not involved in this match, he shouldn't even be out here!

Joey Styles: Well after the Superkick a few minutes ago, he has every right to be upset.

Michael Cole: Oh please Shawn was clearly aiming for Dibibase, John just got in the way that's all.

As Cena continues to argue with the referee, Shawn stops tuning up the band, and pushes the referee out of the way to confront John Cena on the ring apron as the two angrily exchange words

Joey Styles: Shawn's taking his eye off the ball here, this could be a costly mistake.

Michael Cole: He needs to put Cena in his place doesn't he? If Shawn doesn't then nobody else will!

As Shawn and Cena continue to argue, Shawn begins to walk away and turn his attention back on Ted Dibiase but Cena quickly grabs him by the arm and swings Shawn back around to face him, and HBK quickly slaps Cena in the face then raises his arms above his head as the crowd begin to boo loudly

Joey Styles: That can't be a very smart move by Shawn there, you don't want to antagonise a guy like John Cena.

As Shawn performs a crouch chop, Cena quickly reacts and hits Michaels with a stiff right hook to the jaw to the crowd's delight, forcing him to stumble back and Ted Dibiase rolls him up

1!

2!

3!

SPOILERS

As the ref calls for the bell to be rung signalling the end of the match, Cena jumps down off the ring apron as the winner's theme begins to play

As Ted's theme plays through the PA system, Ted and the referee quickly escape the ring, as the referee raise's Ted's arm in victory outside the ring, as Shawn remains in the ring visibly livid at the outcome of the match

Justin Roberts: And the winner of this match, Ted Dibiase!

Michael Cole: What the hell was that? Ted should be disqualified thanks to Cena, and instead the referee give's him the victory?! What's wrong with him, that was a blatant disqualification!

Joey Styles: But it wasn't, with a huge assist or not, Ted Dibibase just pinned the United States champion!

Michael Cole: Well it was with a huge assist, how can you even question that? Shawn had the match as good as won if it wasn't for Cena's interference.

As Shawn remains in the ring, Cena stands at the bottom of the ramp looking at Shawn, clearly pleased at costing HBK the match, as he motions a championship around his waist

Joey Styles: Well Cena did say earlier that he wants a United States title shot, and now he's fired the first shot.

Michael Cole: Who says Shawn will even accept his challenge? And after what he just did, I don't think he deserves it!

As Shawn stares at Cena outside the ring, Cena waves his hand in front of his face telling Shawn "You can't see me" as Redemption heads to a commercial break

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:18 am

Normal Match
XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 4 XwlredemptionkaneXWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 4 Xwlredemptionmasonryan
Kane vs Mason Ryan

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 11:26 am

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 4 XwlredemptionjackswaggetXWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 4 Xwlredemptiontruth
Jack Swagger vs R-Truth

Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:14 pm

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 4 Xwlredemptioncm
???? vs CM Punk

*When XWL returns from the hype package John Laurinatius can be seen standing in the middle of the ring with a microphone in hand, preparing himself for the main event of Redemption.*

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 4 EZ0RU

[Laurinaitus]: My name is Mr. John Laurinaitus and I am the Vice President of Talent Relations, but there is one thing that you don't know about me and that is that I am referred to backstage as "Mr. Excitement". The talent backstage realise that I am a man who can make impulse decisions that are for the benefit of the XWL Universe and they chose a name that I feel is quite fitting. Now I'm not a person who likes to brag or toot his own horn, but I feel that I am someone who can provide you all entertainment out of nothing and I am going to prove that here tonight.

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 4 DUuX8

[Laurinaitus]: Last week I made a deal with CM Punk, that if he beats a superstar of my choosing here tonight I will give him the Board of Directors next week right here on Redemption. However, if CM Punk loses this match he will be be forced to sign a document that states he may never speak another bad word about me in public. CM Punk has agreed to my terms and is set to come out to this ring in a few moments so I can announce his challenger for this evening. But before that happens I want to ensure everybody that my surprise opponent will give you all your moneys worth.

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 4 NP4T3

[Laurinaitus]: As a matter of fact, I don't think "Mr. Excitement" will just be a backstage term after this week. I believe that everybody around the World will take the name as their own and I will forever be known as one of the more entertaining member of management that this and any company has ever seen. Now without further adue, I would like to introduce the man of hour... CM Punk!

Excuse me....

*The sound of possibly the most annoying phrase in Wrestling gains even more heat than John Laurinaitus could even wish for.

I SAID EXCUSE ME!!!

*Vickie manages to surpass the previous levels of heat as she once again utters the phrase, but makes it worse by just simply walking out onto the stage, where she stays standing until she finally moves the microphone to her mouth.

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 4 N9WtK

[Vickie]: I'm sorry to interupt you Mr. John Laurinaitus, but something came up that needs to be addressed. While you were making your speech, I recieved a phone call backstage from the Board of Directors themselves and they are not too pleased with your antics. They said that due to you making alternate arrangments behind the Boards back, you are going to have to prove your loyalty to them and to this company.

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 4 XVY89

[Laurinaitus]: Vickie that is ridiculous, I am very dedicated to my role as Vice Presi...

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 4 TuhLv

[Vickie]: John, please let me finish. They have stated that what you have done can not go unpunished, but if you want to be let off the hook they are willing to forgive you for your "Act of treason" if you are willing to do something for them. Now they have told me to state beforehand if you are unwilling to perform the task that the Board has asked of you, your job will be in jeopardy.

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 4 Rqd1G

[Laurinaitus]: Anything, anything that the Board has asked of me, I am more than willing to do. Please Vickie, I beg of you to relay that message to them.

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 4 Ly7eI

[Vickie]: There is no need John, because the Board of Directors anticipated your answer and already gave me the instuctions. Up next is the main event featuring CM Punk and a superstar of your choice, with the Board hanging in the balance. Thanks to your actions the Board has seen fit to make that match CM Punk......... Vs John Laurinaitus. I'm so sorry John, I'm a big fan of yours and I didn't want to do this to you. But maybe after your match you would want to come backstage and show me why they call you Mr. Excite...

*The fans jump to their feet as the sound of CM Punk's theme begins blasting throughout the arena. CM Punk walks out onto the stage, staring at Vickie Guerrero with a look of disgust and horror plastered on his face, as though he just visualised Vickie getting funky with the Funk Man. He drops down to one knee and shudders as he tries to remove the evil thoughts from his brain, before pointing towards John Laurinaitus, then putting his hands to his mouth and screaming "IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIIIIIIME!!" then throws a punch through the air, which is met by a great reaction from the capacity crowd.*

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 4 QUgcC

*Punk walks down to the ring high fiving a few members of the crowd before getting onto the ring apron. He stands staring at John Laurinaitus for a few moments before letting a smile reveal itself on his face and climbs up onto the top rope, where he puts his hands together and next to his head to symbolise it's almost time for Laurinaitus to go to sleep. Before CM Punk jumps off of the ropes he throws his arms up in the air and screams "BEST IN THE WORLD!".*

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 4 ONrig

*The bell rings and the two men stand across from one another, on one side there is John Laurinaitus who has removed his jacket and shirt to show his "Future Endevoured" top (Which is now available on XWLshop.Com Very Happy) He can be seen to be very nervous, heavy breathing and twitching at the slightest move CM Punk makes. Then standing across from him, you have CM Punk who is in the complete opposite situation to Laurinaitus. He stands tall with a huge smile on his face, just simply taking in the moment.*

*CM Punk begins to laugh and rub his eyes as though he was crying to mock Laurinaitus, who has happened to sum up the courage to walk closer to Punk, so much so that they are basically face to face. However, Punk still continues to make light of the situation and refuses to take Laurinaitus seriously, up until the moment where Laurinaitus hits a punch to Punk's jaw. At that very moment all of the fun and games are over, a serious pissed off look comes to CM Punk's face and that essentially means the end of Laurinaitus' night.*

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 4 UikW4

*Punk lifts Laurinaitus to his shoulders and turns to face the camera before driving his knee into Johnny's skull with a devastating GTS. Johnny Ace falls into a pile onto the floor and Punk goes for the pin, but quickly rethinks his plan and instead opts for locking in the Anaconda Vise! John Laurinaitus appears to be unconcious from the GTS, so is unable to submit to the hold and due to this the Ref calls an end to the match and the bell rings.*

*CM Punk jumps to his feet and turns to the downed Laurinaitus, before spitting on him and rolling him with his feet so he falls under the ropes and out of "his" ring. The ref walks over and raises Punk's hand in the air, declaring him as the winner. CM Punk then runs over to the corner and climbs to the middle rope, where he points at himself before once again shouting "Best In The World". The camera cuts to John Laurinaitus who has finally came to his senses and begins crawling up the entrance ramp to try and escape the embarressment. As he makes it to the top of the stage he gets to his feet and is obviously still feeling the effects of the GTS as he struggles to keep his balance, but manages to turn to face CM Punk and the camera's can pick up him saying "You've just made a huge mistake" and for his troubles CM Punk replies by flipping him off. The image of a dazed member of management and a defiant CM Punk is the last image displayed on the broadcast, as XWL fades to black.*

I know it's late, deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Raw Is Jericho1
Jobber
Raw Is Jericho1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:49 am

drugs on wheels beats michael
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:02 am

Raw Is Jericho1 wrote:

Wrong week.
Back to top Go down
Raw Is Jericho1
Jobber
Raw Is Jericho1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:49 am

Adam wrote:
Raw Is Jericho1 wrote:

Wrong week.
gr8 lol
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:16 am

Adam wrote:
Raw Is Jericho1 wrote:

Wrong week.
Success!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4