Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Redemption: 7/15/2012 - 7/22/2012

Go down 
+8
TheFilthParade
#NOTSEME
Zander
Ash
Jonguin
Alan
TheKrzyOne
P.R Son
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Redemption: 7/15/2012 - 7/22/2012   XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:55 pm

XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 Redemp1

Live From – Spokane, Washington

Deadline Time: 5:00 PM EST

Arena for Matches: Raw

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 RedemptionrhinoXWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 Redemptionhomicide
Rhino Vs Homicide

Divas Match

XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 RedemptionmelinaXWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 Redemptionlita
Melina V. Lita

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 RedemptionreymysterioXWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 Redemptiontysonkidd
Rey Mysterio Vs Tyson Kidd

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 RedemptionrtruthXWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 Redemptionjohnmorrison
R-Truth Vs John Morrison

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 RedemptionsantinomarellXWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 Redemptionheathslater
Santino Marella Vs Heath Slater

Divas Match

XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 RedemptionpaigeXWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 Redemptionangelinalove
???? Vs Angelina Love

XWL 15 Title Match

XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 VZRPt

XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 RedemptionsincaraXWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 Redemptionicchristian
Sin Cara Vs Christian

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 RedemptionbatistaXWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 Redemptionsheamus
Batista Vs Sheamus

Intercontinental #1 Contenders Match

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 RedemptioncurtXWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 Redemptionezekieljackso
Curt Hawkins Vs Ezekiel Jackson

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 RedemptiondaveyXWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 Redemptionkassius
Davey Richards Vs Kassius Ohno

Normal Match

King Of The Ring First Round

XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 UGl7Q

XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 RedemptionjoeyryanXWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 Redemptionrandyorton
Joey Ryan Vs Randy Orton

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 RedemptionjohncenaXWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 Redemptiontripleh
John Cena Vs Triple H

Normal Match

2nd Match In A Best Of Five Series

XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 RedemptionalbertoXWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 Redemptionjeffhardy
Alberto Del Rio Vs Jeff Hardy

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 RedemptionmaryseXWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 Redemptionvelvet
Maryse Vs Velvet Sky

Main Event

Non-Title Match

XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 RedemptiondolphXWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 Redemptionicchristian
Dolph Ziggler Vs Christian
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 7/15/2012 - 7/22/2012   XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 10:13 am

XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 Redemp1

The guys at XWL have really upped their game because this has to be one of the most magnificent displays of pyro we the audience have been treated to yet. All the colors of the rainbow flash across the stage, around the titantron and even above the ring and the deafening sound of the explosions is matched only by the roar of the crowd who is no doubt pumped and ready for this show to get going. They were treated to a number of free title matches on free tv last week and though this week may look like it’ll be back to the same old grind, the people believe different, they believe that they’re in for a treat.

Redemption’s theme kicks in and sound of the audience members can be heard singing along while others watch the titantron to catch a glimpse of some of their favorites and even one of two guys they don’t like. Being a part of a live XWL broadcast is unlike any other feeling or experience and some people want to take as much of it in as possible, from the smell a beer to the crude chants and shouts in their ear, because they may never get a chance to return again. The theme comes to a close but the crowd is still hot and the camera zips up and about to try to relay the feeling to the folks watching with their families and friends from the comfort of their couches. Finally the camera cuts to Joey Styles and Michael Cole at the announce table so we can officially get the show on the road!

Joey Styles
Ladies and gentleman welcome to XWL Redemption! This is Joey Styles here alongside my broadcast partner, the ever vocal and opinionated Michael Cole, here to call this show play by play as the events roll on. We are red hot off of two stellar shows in Digital Decision and Night of Champions and though there are no gimmicks attached to this show anything involving XWL is bound to be epic and exciting!

Michael Cole
I don’t know what was so great about the last two weeks, Styles. There were two PRIME opportunities for someone to get that damn title off of Ted, but both Michael McGillicutty and Cody Rhodes failed. Saying I’m disappointed would be a HUGE understatement, I just don’t know how much longer XWL can go on like this.

Joey Styles
If anything this proved that Ted DiBiase is actually a capable and deserving champion, with the way he was able to fend off two hungry, vicious and worthy challengers on back to back shows and still managed to retain the title.

Michael Cole
So? All that means is that we need better challengers, a guy like Edge, you know? Someone who has the experience and the drive and the mean streaks that those other pretenders didn’t have. If anyone can do it it’s that guy.

Joey Styles
So now all of a sudden you’re Edge’s biggest fan? That’s certainly a big change in opinion since your days of belittling him for doing the right thing and giving Mick Foley a helping hand against Cody Rhodes and his shenanigans.

Michael Cole
Yeah, well Edge had a big change of heart too, and now he sees people like Mick Foley and these nerds here tonight for the losers and unnecessary baggage that they are. He doesn’t need them to get to the top, and now that he’s shed the extra weight, Edge can do what he needs to in order to end this reign of terror.

Joey Styles
You seemed to have a lot of pent of rage and some harsh words where Mick Foley’s concerned. You wouldn’t have anything to do with what happened to him, would you? Though now that I think of it the idea of you doing any kind of damage to the likes of The Hardcore Legend is pretty laughable.

Michael Cole
What’s laughable is the thought of me actually wasting my time on the likes of him when I have better thing to do like save Redemption from your goody two-shoes ways. I’m the voice of XWL, I’m the guy the people at home want to listen to and doing this is moreappealing than getting my hands dirty by touching the filth that is Mick Foley. If you want a potential attacker look at Randy Orton.

Joey Styles
Orton does have a mean streak in him, but there’s a method to his madness, he just doesn’t attack someone for any old reason. Though the reason could be as fickle as someone looking at him funny, but nonetheless, he’s far more preoccupied with Dolph Ziggler right now.

Michael Cole
Yeah, Dolph has really been getting the better of Orton and he picked up a win against that boring spot monkey AJ Styles to show why he is the show off and one of the best talents on this horrid roster. Not to mention that he also showed why he should have been in King of the Ring, unlike some of the other jokes we have that want to represent the roster at Supremacy.

Joey Styles
Orton and Joey Ryan have their first King of the Ring match tonight and I’d be happy with either one of them representing this roster. Orton is cold and calculating while like him or not, Joey brings the sleake like no one has ever before. And are you really telling me you would have a problem with someone like Triple H representing our brand?

Michael Cole
The only purpose Triple H serves is to be Brock Lesnar’s whipping boy and if Triple H didn’t blind side him he wouldn’t have gotten the better of Lesnar like that. But thanks to the great Paul Heyman we know that Lesnar will be back before you know it and I can’t wait to see The Game get put back in his place. Things were great when he wasn’t around.

Joey Styles
Layla’s been preaching that same tale about how her life and career has benefitted from Michelle McCool not being a part of it and she proved that with a convincing victory over her former tag team partner and bff with the Divas Championship on the line.

Michael Cole
And speaking of divas, did you see how great Eve looked in that dress? I’m glad she came to her senses and I’m even happier that she’s in charge! The more I see of her the better!

Joey Styles
Thank fully we have divas like Kharma who…

Michael Cole
Don’t even mention that beast, I hate that she came back and I hate even more that she’s targeting the beauty that is Maryse.

Joey Styles
Well she has her new boy toy protecting her in Michael McGillicutty, so she’ll be allright. Though the question begs to be asked: Why has Kharma targeted, Maryse?

Michael Cole
Because she’s hot! Come on, Styles, give me a question that’s not that obvious to answer.

Joey Styles
Okay then, what do you think of Christian’s chances in his title defense tonight?

Michael Cole
He’ll win as usual because that’s the kind of guy he is. He’s not a loser and a choke artist like Cena and he’ll beat Sin Cara, the joke who couldn’t be bothered learning the greatest language in the world!

Joey Styles
Speaking of foreign stars, Alberto Del Rio made a shocking return last week and laid down the challenge to Jeff for a best of five series with a charismatic enigma accepted, but Del Rio was up to his same old tricks as he got the assistance of Ricardo Rodriguez to help secure the win.

Michael Cole
You’re just jealous because you don’t have his money or his class or his style, and it’s pitiful that you’re going to hate on him because of that.

Joey Styles
I’m not even going to get into it with you right now, Cole, because I’m receiving word that a special video package has been prepared for us to view. I wonder what it could be.

Michael Cole
If you would shut up and let us watch it we could find out what it’s all about. Honestly I just think you like to hear yourself talk, Styles. Because you just ramble on and on and on and ON about absolutely nothing more than half the time, and if anything you’d be better off keeping your mouth shut and letting me do what I do best and that is carry the heavy lifting when it comes to commentary. Now please Styles, please close your mouth and let us watch this video in peace without us having the displeasure of hearing your voice pierce our eardrums. Now, if you guys in black would be so kind as to roll the footage.

After the vid ends, flames suddenly burst up on the stage and around the titantron. They crackle for a bit before slowly dying out and then an ominous voice booms through the speakers silencing the crowd who was ready to get rowdy at the vid of Chavo Guerrero.

He faced the flames of hell, and now wears the burns as trophies. Scars will fade, memories will not, and this war is far from over. Upon a grand return, old scores will be settled and old rivalries put to rest. For the fighting spirit of a warrior cannot be quelled, and the fire that drives him will never be snuffed out.

XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 VCIuH

Chavo Guerrero returns at Supremacy.

Joey Styles
I definitely didn’t see that coming. It’s certainly a welcome surprise.

Michael Cole
Welcome? This is disgusting! When Chavo heard James Storm was returning at the pay per view he couldn’t bear having the spotlight taken off of him so he went through all of this to try and make himself feel like less of a joke.

Joey Styles
I don’t see what the problem is, the more familiar faces the better. Hey! Maybe this will be the pay per view of returns! Brock Lesnar and Kevin Steen can decide to show their faces too! We also haven’t seen Stone Cold in a while, maybe he’ll pop up too. A great pay per view could become even better.

Michael Cole
Nothing great can happen when Chavo Guerrero’s around. I’ll never forgive him for nearly setting me on fire at Digital Decision.

Joey Styles
Are you serious? You were nowhere near the ring.

Michael Cole
And you were nowhere near the arena, so I wouldn’t expect you to understand.

The camera cuts away from the bickering announcers back and back to the fans who are buzzing after receiving the information they did. The screen fades to black as XWL fades to the first commercial break of the night.

Back to top Go down
Alan
Mid Card
Alan

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 7/15/2012 - 7/22/2012   XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 10:22 am

*As we return, we can see Antonio Cesaro looking around. He notices a camera on him and gains a smirk. After a a moment of looking into the camera, Cesaro begins to speak.*

Antonio Cesaro
You know, back when I first signed with XWL, I thought this was an honorable company. Which I found out last week.. to be false. False because the superstars and referees have to cheat in order to accomplish anything. Like I have said in the past, I do not need to cheat. And why? Because I am good, I am great. I am better than each and every superstar in the XWL locker room. Hell, I'm better than the World Champion. You all know it, he knows it, our General Manager knows it, but yet, refuses to show me any kind of respect and books me in absurd matches.. Which I might add, every time I'm booked in those matches, I get screwed out of my deserved victories, just like last week.

XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 Claudios-caf-23-misheard-lyrics-tweet-of-the-week-and-more--43543857-250

Antonio Cesaro
During my match with Kane, the referee put his hands on me. That referee has yet to be punished for his actions. But it's alright, because I know something, something that referee doesn't know and he WILL get what's coming to him, trust me. Now tonight, our ignorant general manager has decided to book me in a match against AJ Styles. But its different this booking, because it is a number one contenders match for the United States Championship. A championship which I will hold soon. Could you imagine, a Swiss born gentlemen holding your United States championship. Just thinking about how destroyed your American's pride would be, brings a smile to my face. When I win the championship, hell who knows, maybe it won't be called the United States championship anymore. But first, I have to defeat AJ Styles, which I'm sure will be an easy task seeing I am faster, stronger, and smarter than anyone in this business. So AJ, when you're laying there on the mat, just remember, you are looking at the next United States champion.

Antonio Cesaro
So hail Cesaro, and hail this man....

*This XWL video fades to black as Cesaro speaks those last few words, and fade into another video, showing a man walking around, just outside the back of the arena.*

[???]
Why thank you, Antonio.

XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 WpfTp

[Kassius Ohno]
Weren't expecting me, huh? Well this week, just like last week, just like every damn week.. nobody was expecting me. Nobody expects my appearances, nobody expects the elbows that I throw, and nobody.. is gonna' expect the news that I'm going to announce in just a few minutes. But as for now, much like Antonio just did, I'd like to address what's going to happen this week. This week, as I make my much anticipated in-ring return to XWL I face non other than Davey Richards. Now you may or may not know this, but myself and Davey, we've got history. Maybe not in XWL, but we've fought nose to nose and toe to toe on several occasions. Davey I'll give credit where it's deserved, you're a great athlete and one hell of a wrestler, but you're no Kassius Ohno.

XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 RiPOO

[Kassius Ohno]
Back on the independant cirquit, they said "his name is Chris Hero, and he throws elbows." Well Davey, the time and the place have changed, but the situation remains the same. I still knock people out, I'm still That Young Knockout Kid. However, the man that you're going to face, is Kassius Ohno. They thought I couldn't get any better, any more experienced, any more talented. Well, with a fresh start, with even more experience than ever before, and with this elbow made famous, I warn you.. that Kassius BASHES and leaves his opponents with GASHES. So once I lock in that Cravate, once I wrench that Cloverleaf, once I throw that elbow, you'll be faced with the same problem you've been faced with for a while now. You'll mean nothing.

XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 TfziZ

[Kassius Ohno]
However, me? Even more than before, even more than now, I will continue to prove just why I truely am the best wrestler to ever grace these arenas. But, as for that announcement, well here it is. People assume by my attitude and by my personality that I'm not exactly a.. "team player." And usually, those people would be right.. but there's one exception. There's always been one exception. Because you see, when two men can dominate an entire industry with minimal time and effort, well that's a partnership that makes the history books. You take the two best wrestlers in the world.. You take the best from America and you pair him with the best from Europe, you take the best from Breakdown and you pair him with the best from Redemption.. you take Antonio Cesaro and Kassius Ohno, and I present to you.. The Kings of Wrestling.

XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 MEYnR

[Kassius Ohno]
We travelled the world, we held multiple tag team championships, we went on countless tours of Europe, of Japan, of America. We've been everywhere that means anything, we've beaten anyone that's challenged us, and we've proved time and time and time again that we truely are the best tag team in the history of professional wrestling. And if you don't believe us? Watch. Experince the beginning of XWL's future. We are everything that XWL lacks. We are everything that wrestling needs to be. We are the KINGS of Wrestling. And I assure you, that Kings.. reign.. supreme.

Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 7/15/2012 - 7/22/2012   XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 10:36 am

Chavo and Kings of Wrestling; it's a roir up in here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 7/15/2012 - 7/22/2012   XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 10:53 am

Maybe Miz can join Kings of Wrestling when he wins King of the Ring king
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 7/15/2012 - 7/22/2012   XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 10:54 am

Adam wrote:

Why does everyone keep spelling Joey wrong Sad
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 7/15/2012 - 7/22/2012   XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:09 pm

Ash wrote:
Adam wrote:

Joey isn't even getting out of the first round Klass
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 7/15/2012 - 7/22/2012   XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:11 pm

Z wrote:
Ash wrote:
Adam wrote:

Joey isn't even getting out of the first round Klass

okay
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 7/15/2012 - 7/22/2012   XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 8:54 am

As Redemption continues we go to the back where we see Christian walking down the corridor smiling, wearing the XWL 15 medal around his neck and with his Intercontinental title on his shoulder. After a moment a familiar voice can be heard and the camera quickly moves to the side.

???
Christian? My office, now.

The camera turns to show Eve Torres stood at the door with a clipboard in hand. She walks into the office as Christian looks a bit confused. He walks over and opens the door and heads into Eve’s office.

Eve Torres
Where are your manners? Don’t you know to knock before you enter? Clearly you need to learn some manners and get over your own self centred arrogance which seems to follow you since you do hold two titles here in XWL. Christian I must admit as of late you have been impressive. You have retained both titles on two consecutive nights. But tonight you are against Dolph Ziggler and you are in the main event. Now after last week myself and Vickie were talking about just who would be the right candidate to face you for that Intercontinental title. Who do we give a chance too? Joey Ryan? He dosen’t shut up about how he needs a rematch. Davey Richards? Maybe Davey would like one more shot at getting his hands on you and the title. Or how about Dolph? You know if he beats you tonight surely that must put him in good standing for an intercontinental match.

Christian goes to speak but Eve cuts him off.

Eve Torres
I don’t know if you know but since being named executive Administrator this was my first decision. I am proud to say that I made the right choice and I even had my assistant Teddy helping me and bringing me drinks, something I feel even he is capable off. Now Vickie put me in charge of this and she wanted me to bring some fresh faces into the intercontinental title scene. I did this and Christian I don’t know how you’ll react but I thought it would be better if you found out like this other than me coming out and interrupting you while you were in the ring and putting you on the spot. You owe me a favour because I am giving you time to prepare. You can look at both of these men and study how they fight. You just might have a chance at keeping on to those belts if you’re lucky. Christian one of the men who will be getting a chance to fight for that title will be the man who has come so close but has never managed to get to the finish line. Kinda like me…The man who for some strange reason calls himself “The Partystarter” Curt Hawkins.

Eve Torres
How do you feel about that Christian? Think you will be able to handle Curt? He is looking to become the next breakout star in 2012 and I’ve been doing my research. Both Michael Mcgillicutty and Joey Ryan have broken out and it started with them holding titles. This is a chance Curt didn’t want to throw away and he seems more aggressive and ready to fight. The other man is already a champion and I don’t believe you two have ever been in the same ring. He is called the personification of domination, Ezekiel Jackson. Now Chrisitan how do you feel about that? A man who could throw you around the ring and rip your body apart so easily. Do you think you can handle that? I mean we didn’t want to make it too easy for you.

Before Eve can speak Christian chimes in with a response.

[[Christian]]
Wow Eve, that's a lot coming from you. I mean, I know you like to talk a lot but that's the thing. When I hear Eve, I don't usually think about things coming out of your mouth, I'm use to things going in that mouth of yours. And you say I need manners, I'm the champ and if anyone needs to learn some manners, it's you Eve. I don't care who you put in a contenders match, I'll beat anyone and everyone. There's a reason why I'm champion, you know that, right? I know you don't know what it's like to be champ considering you couldn't beat Layla after what, three attempts? And as long as I keep this Intercontinental Championship, you'll treat me as if I was Vickie Guerrero. Got that?

Eve Torres
Christian just because I am the most beautiful diva on the roster there is no need to be jealous and to want me. Envy is a sin. Every man wants to be with me Christian, I just play hard to get and make sure I find a man who is worthy of being with me and a man who has everything I want, money and power. You, just like the fans have nothing like that so don't even try with the crap. Just because I played Teddy Long for a fool doesn't give you the right to get an attitude. I am the executive administrator and for your information I am your boss. Got that? Vickie gave me power and with that I get to make some choices around here. How about I vacate them titles you have and give you a nice sending off away from XWL? The quicker you learn you're the bitch, and not the one who calls the shots around here, the better. Got that?

[[Christian]]
Oh yes Eve, you really have single guys chasing after you and I'd be so jealous of the guy who gets you. Like so jealous, more jealous then a guy has ever been. That's how much I want you, Eve. But now it's time to get serious, you aren't my boss. I'll listen to Vickie, I'll sadly listen to Mick Foley, and I'll listen to the XWL Board Of Directors. But you, not a chance plus if you were to send me away, I'm sure Vickie wouldn't be too happy losing Redemption's biggest draw. Think about it, who would you really have? Cody Rhodes. Ted DiBiase. Michael McGillicutty. All good superstars, but none as good as me. And as you said, envy is a sin, and I'm sure you are pretty envious of myself considering I have a championship to put around my waste and over my shoulder.

Eve Torres
Christian not showing me respect is not a wise move. The sooner you realise I can make or break you the better. If I fired you on the spot right now we'd move on. You're not that much of a loss. Maybe Edge could be called to come over or we could see how Cena fares. Christian you may be a good superstar but don't get too cocky. Personally i don't see you holding onto both of them titles for very long and if you keep it up actually I don't see you keeping a job for very long. Maybe you can go jump on the independant scene? Or how about I suggest to Vickie I feel your in-ring talent is mediocre at best and how you need to go to developmental? I have the power to do that so you can stop giving me the attitude keep sat down and shut your mouth while I'm talking. That number one contenders match was chosen my myself under Vickie's orders and tonight whoever wins and beats you for that title I will take pride in knowing I did my job well.

[[Christian]]
Whatever you say Eve, whatever you say. Hate me all you want, I'm the champ though. Put anyone you want against me, I'll still walk out the winner. Also, call Edge over if you want, put me Cena in the position I was, neither could duplicate what I've done. I've set standards for this title and this medal, and may I remind you, I'm the only Intercontinental Champion to defend the title since Wade Barrett. Dolph Ziggler couldn't do it. Your little STD filled buddy Joey Ryan couldn't do it and neither could Davey Richards. I beat Davey twice and I beat Cena. Do your worse to me, put me against anyone after I beat Ezekiel Jackson or Curt Hawkins. I'll gladly beat them, but now if you would excuse me. I've got my medal to defend, again, because that's how I roll... bitch.

Eve Torres
Christian it dosen't matter who you beat. I could turn anyone into a champion and with this attitude of yours don't be suprised if you see me more often because I will not be treated with disrespect from a worker. I am your boss and yes to me you are just a worker. You go out and perform while myself and Vickie are back here running the show. We are making this the premiere show in XWL and i do not need people like you criticising me and not following orders. Let's just see if you're lucky enough to hold on to those titles up until Supremacy. Now get out of my office, I have a show to run. You best get prepared for your match tonight against Dolph. Good luck, you're gonna' need it.

Eve begins to sort out some sheets and turns her attention away from Christian as he slowly gets out of his chair and walks out of the office. The camera follows Chrisitan and fades out as he shuts the door. Redemption then fades out to a Video Package for the Long Island Iced Z, Zack Ryder.

Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 7/15/2012 - 7/22/2012   XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:18 pm

*Following the segment with Eve and Christian the show fades to the Zack Ryder video and straight into an older video of James Storm, discussing how wrestling is important to him....

*The video again closes with.....

The Cowboy returns......08/05/12
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 7/15/2012 - 7/22/2012   XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:32 pm

As the package for Storm comes to a close, the camera goes to shots of the arena and the sold out crowd before going to the tron where after just a few seconds Joey Ryan’s theme hits

As “You’re Unbelievable” plays through the arena the crowd begin to boo the sleazy star as he walks out onto the stage. He has a cigarette in his mouth but as the cameraman approaches he stubs the cigarette out on the lens before flicking it at the cameraman. He walks down the ramp pointing to a few related signs in the crowd before rolling into the ring and picking up a mic which had already been left in the center of the ring by Justin Roberts upon hearing Joey’s theme hit the P.A.

XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 Q4qMm

Joey Ryan
LIGHTS…CAMERAS….ACTION!
Well well well, tonight it looks like vengeance will be mine. I will become the first man from Redemption to progress in the King of the Ring tournament when I not only beat but I punish Randy Orton. Now up until last week I had no beef with Orton and to be honest I actually respected him. But last week he showed he dosen’t have a sleazy bone in his body. There was no need for him to get involved last week, me and Dolph both have history with AJ. AJ got what was coming to him for weeks and weeks Joey Ryan has proved that I am the greatest. I am on that next level which is something that AJ Styles will never get too. Now tonight when I go one on one against Randy Orton this is where it get’s interesting, you see Randy is at that next level and I think this is the biggest match of my career. You see I am not only one step closer to being recognised as the true great superstar that I am but I am one step closer to being thrown into that chamber and getting a shot at the world title.

XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 QD9Yo

Joey Ryan
Now we’ve seen Cody, Michael McGillicutty and now it looks like Edge is next for a title shot. Why not give the fans the world title match they really want. Nobody wants to see Edge vs Ted because we all know that’s what is building up. Give the people what they want and give Joey Ryan a world title match. I have proved time and time again I am in the peak of my career and I am the only wrestler who can be called a true superstar. I have all the attributes of a world champion. Do I have to remind you who was the longest reigning world champion in PWG and also who has being a world champion in 4 different independent wrestling companies? They all knew what Joey Ryan was about and tonight is where I use Randy to make a statement and show everyone that I do deserve to be fighting against the top superstars in XWL. Not exactly superstars who are the same calibur as myself but still, quality superstars.

XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 D1Kr1

Joey Ryan
I feel it is a disgrace Joey Ryan has been unable to make an impact on the last 3 pay per views because I have been stuck caught up fighting AJ Styles. Joey Ryan wiped the floor with AJ and left him lying in Joey Ryan sleaze. Just look at him, last week he could barely mutter a few words to me and you could see the fear in his eyes. As I hopped the barricade I heard him get scared, I saw him shake even though I had no intentions of hurting him. I wanted to let Dolph do the hard work. You see I am tired of having to keep stepping in the ring with AJ and that is why tonight I cannot wait for the match to start. Randy last week you tried to punch me and I was too fast, instead you attacked AJ which I must say was impressive. I don’t know if you are on my side or against but it seems like you are pretty messed up. Tonight when I superkick you so hard I kick your teeth down your throat let’s see how easy you can get up.

XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 3kpxc

Joey Ryan
Ladies and gentlemen tonight not only will you be witnessing the single greatest thing to ever come out of Hollywood but you will watch the fastest rising superstar XWL has ever seen take on The Viper who will find out tonight just how tough Joey Ryan is. Randy has faced the best of the best, The Undertaker, John Cena, Kane, Ted DiBiase and more but he has never stepped in the ring with Joey Ryan. Randy will fall to the same errors AJ Styles did. That is week after week underestimate a true independent wrestler. I came up into this company from the bottom. I didn’t need to have my daddy to help me get a job, or even my granddad. I did this on my own. I created myself and I made a name for myself. Before I even came to XWL and some vignettes of me were aired management could see I was already more over than half of the roster. Then when I arrived is when I truly made an impact, now just look. I am the superstar who brings in the draw, the ratings and the man who everybody wants to see because Joey Ryan is the living embodiment of the 80’s. Joey Ryan is the man who has rockstar charisma! Joey Ryan is the man who has movie star good looks! And Joey Ryan is the man who is BRINGING SLEAZY BACK! Tonight Randy, you are going to find out just what Joey Ryan is all about, the hard way.

XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 L8dYp

Joey Ryan
Now before I leave this ring and walk into the back which I know is what half of you want. I have two questions. I don’t know if any of you watch Breakdown, I mean why would you? I’m not on that show. AJ Styles must have done something good behind the camera’s because for weeks and weeks Joey Ryan has proved he is the better superstar and now I am told he has a number one contenders match for the US title? AJ Styles the man who lacks charisma and the man who dosen’t even have any wrestling talent has been granted the chance to go on and try win the US title but Joey Ryan dosen’t get a shot at going for the Intercontinental Title? Excuse me but is something a little wrong with that? Joey Ryan is the man who makes this company and if I have to do double duty and win King of the Ring while being the new Intercontinental champion the fans would have loved that. XWL would have reached new levels and my merch would have been flying off the shelves. But AJ good luck with going for the title, if you somehow do go through and beat HBK then you know just like the XWL 15 medal, I’ll be right around the corner to take it away from you.

Joey Ryan
And now before I go let me leave you all with the one question which blows up my newsfeed on facebook and my twitter homepage on a weekly basis. The one question which the answer changes every week and that one little question which symbolises what Joey Ryan is all about….WHO WANTS A MOUSTACHE RIDE!

Joey’s theme hits as he drops the mic before rolling out of the ring and walking up the ramp. He asks his cocky self as he heads up the stage to a lot of heat from the crowd who clearly aren’t happy with Joey’s arrogant attitude. Joey walks into the back as Redemption cuts to the next segment
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 7/15/2012 - 7/22/2012   XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:05 pm

Great Joey promo, just read it.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 7/15/2012 - 7/22/2012   XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 6:11 am

Redemption returns from commercial to see the mysterious "anti-diva" once again sitting in a darkened staircase

XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 Zk2WI
[???]
For the past 3 weeks now, the entire XWL Universe is questioning who I am. They're wanting to know who is this wrestler who's going to put a end to the diva division and make it into what it should be. It's time for that question to be answered... my name, is Paige and I am the anti-diva. I am here in XWL to make this "diva division" what it should be.. a women's division. I'm here to make it on pure, god-given talent. I'm going to change this division for the good, no longer will it be based on who's the better looking or who will do the most photoshoots. It will be based on who has the best talent, and that.. is me.

XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 IKonj
[Paige]
But last week, I was attacked by no doubt a jealous diva, who can't stand what I'm about to do to her precious little diva division. I've worked my entire life to get here, I grow up around this business, I know every trick there is to play. So whoever this diva is, better be prepared to face the biggest challenge this company has ever seen. She can attack me all she wants but I will keep coming back, because I'm a fighter. You don't get the talent I have, and become the star I am by giving up.

XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 WLIIv
[Paige]
Tonight, I will show the world just why I am the best woman wrestler this company has, when I take out Angelina Love. Angelina will only be the beginning, I will continue to take out these barbie looking, stuck up and fake Divas until I get what I want. And if my attacker decides to show tonight, she better be prepared for the fight of her life.
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 7/15/2012 - 7/22/2012   XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 12:51 pm

The crowd sit on the edge of their seats in anticipation of the next match, just itching for the opportunity to jump out of their seats and cheer or boo the next person that comes out from behind the curtain. Justin Roberts climbs into the ring to ready himself for the announcement of the next match, he raises the microphone to his mouth, but before he has a chance to speak…

XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 FPLsw

Austin Aries walks out from behind the curtain met by the sound of a mixed reaction from the capacity crowd. Like a man on a mission Aries walks straight down the ramp and into the ring, stealing Justin Robert’s microphone and shoo’ing him out of the ring. While standing in the centre of the ring, Aries becomes surrounded by battling chants of “Let’s Go Aries” “Aries Sucks”. With no clear winner of the chants and no chance of the chants dying down Aries raises the microphone to his mouth.

XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 NHaFu

[Aries]: Shhhhh….. Ladies and Gentlemen, please do not ruin this moment with idle chit-chat because the standard in XWL is back. Do not pinch yourself; do not fiddle with your television set because you are once again looking at The Greatest Man That Ever Lived. I want you all to do something for me right now, firstly wipe away the tears of joy that are forming underneath your eyes and then I want you to listen up because yours truly has something he wants to get off of his chest. The last time you saw A Double he was forced into a situation where he had to interview people that were not even on his level and over the past few weeks I’ve had several issues come up that have prevented me from appearing on XWL, which I will admit to you all right now gave me a lot of thinking time. I would think about my career, what I have done in this industry and what I intend to do in this industry and that got me to thinking that why should the guy that is the very best that the company has to offer be interviewing the guys beneath him?

XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 8rz4x

[Aries]: I am the most complete athlete that this industry has ever seen and allow me to be the first to tell you that some things are going to change when it comes to A Double Austin Aries. The most important one being that I am going to show the entire World and more importantly XWL that I am in fact the most complete athlete that has ever graced the squared circle and why I am in fact, without a shadow of a doubt the Greatest Man That Ever Lived. Now I had to do some thinking before I came out here tonight as I found myself in a very odd situation, you see a man as undeniably charismatic as myself never find themselves lost for words but as I arrived in the arena tonight I will admit I had no idea what to say to you all tonight.

XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 PJmTj

[Aries]: I had a choice out one of two options. The obvious choice was to come out here and hype myself up to the World, tell you all that I am coming for every single Championship that this company has to offer. I could stand in the very middle of this ring and state on live television who and what it is I am coming after, but the only problem is that everybody and their Grandmother has used that speech. It has become so cliché that it is as threatening and entertaining as Santino. So I decided against it, quite simply because any random nobody can compete for a Championship. If the likes of Michael McGillicutty can be crowned #1 Contender for the World Heavyweight Championship, then any average Joe can. I refuse to be associated with the lucky, the talentless and the people who got themselves to where they are today based on flukes alone.

XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 LercU

[Aries]: So I have set myself a new task, a new challenge to propel myself to newer and greater heights. This means that I will allow all of the current so called “Champions” a little more time to keep their grubby little mitts around their Title, but I am going to take something more valuable and more important away from every single performer in the back that this company has to offer and that is their spotlight. Like I said before, any average Joe can become a Champion, but it takes a man with true skill, true Wrestling ability and true talent to be able to steal the show week in and week out and that is exactly what I intend to do. It does not matter where I am booked on the card, main event, opener or mid card, none of it matters because when every one of you leaves the arena after the night is over, each and every single one of you will be talking about A Double Austin Aries.

XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 HjAnE

[Aries]: Whether it is a PPV, weekly show or house show, you will all be talking about the simply amazing performance that Austin Aries put on that night, because nobody can out perform me. You may call me over-confident or just plain cocky, but I challenge you to find somebody in that locker-room that is better than me, because it can not be done. You can’t find better than the best. You can’t find anyone greater, than the Greatest Man That Ever Lived. You can not find anybody that even comes close to the level of A Double Austin Aries and that is exactly why I will succeed in my task and I will start with one of the biggest shows that this company has to offer: Supremacy. You see while the Champions will be fighting for their lives to hold onto their Championships for one more month for some selfish gain, I will be making sure that the masses gain their money worth, as Supremacy will mark the return of the Austin Aries Invitational.

XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 NHaFu

[Aries]: You see these PPV’s should not just be about the guys holding the shiny objects, these PPV’s should be about putting on the greatest Wrestling possible for the World to see and if Austin Aries is involved that’s exactly what you are all going to see. I will be watching both shows very closely for the next few weeks and from what I see I will be inviting three of the most gifted athletes that this company has to offer to join me in the middle of the ring at Supremacy and put on the greatest match you could possibly imagine. This is not from selfish gain, this is not for money or Championship glory, this is to prove that I am what I say I am. This is to prove that Championships are only as important as the man that holds them. Come Supremacy you will not be talking about Christian, you will not be talking about Ted Dibiase, but win or lose you’re damn sure you will be talking about the Greatest Man That Ever Lived Austin Aries.

Aries drops his microphone and leaves the ring and to his surprise is receiving more cheers than he first did when entering the stage. The crowd seem to be behind the idea of Austin Aries’ invitational and they’re letting him know it. Aries turns and walks backwards up the ramp with his arms extended high in the air as Redemption fades to black for a hype package for the upcoming PPV: Supremacy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 7/15/2012 - 7/22/2012   XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 2:29 pm

Good promos everyone cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 7/15/2012 - 7/22/2012   XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 2:29 pm

*XWL Redemption cameras pan around the building to take a view at the many spirited fans of XWL here in Washington. The fans then begin to cheer as a fan favorite amongst them is shown on the tron. John Cena is seen, maybe preparing for his match later, but for now he's speaking.*

XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 Normal_vlcsnap-00020

[John Cena] So tonight I face The Game, The Cerebral Assassin, Triple H. Just the perfect opponent for me on a night like tonight when I need to bounce back from the tough loss last week. I'll face Triple H, a man who I respect very much, and I'm going to warn you right now Triple H, I am ready to push you to your limit so you better be ready too. I had a saddening week last week, but this is my shot to bounce back and take out one of the men favorited to win King of the Ring in a match. I can show why management should have chosen me to represent Redemption in the battle to defeat Breakdown. I respect Davey, Triple H, Joey Ryan, and Randy Orton because they are all great competitors, but I'm itching to compete, I feel like now more than ever I would have been fit to take part in this tournament.

XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 Normal_vlcsnap-00029

[John Cena] I'll be honest, I don't like Joey Ryan, I don't like what he did with the Intercontinental Championship, and I just don't like the guy's attitude very much either. What he does in the ring is another story, but I am certainly no fan of Joey Ryan's outside of it. And I've stepped into the ring with Randy Orton recently and I may have been the winner in that match, but believe me, Orton knows how to throw down. So I can't tell you who I think is going to win that match, but I'm going to say it now, yes that's right you heard it here first, if Joey Ryan loses that match it may be the wake up call to reality he needs. He might just realize this company isn't his playground if Orton hurts him the way he needs to be hurt right now.

XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 Normal_vlcsnap-00001

[John Cena] Well, then there's the other opening match scheduled for next week between Davey Richards and Triple H. I haven't gone toe to toe with either men recently, but hey, I'm booked with Triple H tonight so I'll be finding out what he's made of sooner rather than later. Davey Richards is also a guy you have to admire, I mean, he just loves wrestling. He has always loved wrestling and it's what he was born to do, and I'll throw this out there, he's someone I'd love to have a match with some time. Well, those are your opening matches in King of the Ring, and that tournament is certainly looking to be great. Sure, I would have loved to compete in it, but things don't always go the way you want them to, just like my title match with Christian... Moving on, well since I brought up the Intercontinental title, why don't I talk about that for a moment? So Curt Hawkins gets a second opportunity to become the contender, and he blows it again.. Curt, your problem isn't your wrestling ability, your problem is your attitude. If you would just let these fans take you to the top, you'd have already gotten there by now but instead you're trying to push them away and how has that worked out for you so far?

XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 Normal_vlcsnap-00028

[John Cena] Well since I've been going with the theme of upcoming events, here's another one.. After Supremacy, it's a known fact that the next card is Eye for an Eye. Now while that may not sound so big, it contains one of the most grueling match types in the business... The Elimination Chamber. 6 men enter with the same intentions, 1 man leaves having achieved his goal. Those intentions you ask? To decimate each and every human being inside one of the most dangerous facilities to wrestle in in all of this business, the chamber, until they're unable to continue and you can walk out of that chamber the champion. Every man enters into that chamber 100%, and you leave it battered, bruised, you're in legitimate danger inside of that chamber. You wake up the next morning and you feel it, but the man who is able to win that match, he wakes up the next morning and he doesn't feel it because he feels great because do you know what he's done? He's gotten the title. Now as for me, do I plan on entering the chamber? You bet I do... If it takes the Elimination Chamber for me to accomplish the task of getting the Intercontinental Championship away from Christian - if Ezekiel Jackson doesn't do that first - then so be it.

XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 Normal_vlcsnap-00006

[John Cena] Speaking of Ezekiel Jackson, man, I don't know what's worse, the biggest bitch in the business holding the title in Christian, or the man who can't control his emotions. We know Ezekiel Jackson has anger management problems, but you know it's really bad when he resorts to destroying his own locker room half of the time. Now I couldn't obtain footage, I wish I could, but I've heard from a very reliable source that Ezekiel Jackson was indeed almost in tears after he destroyed his own locker room when he had to replace all the stuff he mindlessly destroyed. In one way I hope he does beat Christian, because if I ever got a one on one match for the title, well, I know I'd have the advantage in smarts for that match.

XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 Normal_vlcsnap-00018

[John Cena] Alright here's another trending topic in XWL, Edge. I thought I knew Edge, we'd chatter occasionally, and I always just thought he was a generally nice guy. I thought better of him than to turn his back on the fans, especially the way he did it. Wrong. Everything I thought about Edge, right down the drains, he isn't a nice guy who wants to work just as hard as the rest of us, he is a sick, sadistic monster who put Ted DiBiase in a pool of his own blood. Edge just wants to be handed the shots that the rest of us have to work for and he claims he deserves it because he beat Cody Rhodes, but in case he's forgot, I beat Cody Rhodes before he ever did and I don't go prancing around telling the world I deserve a world title shot, no strings attached. Edge has let something get to his head, I don't know what it is, but something changed in his mind and I don't like it one bit.

XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 Normal_vlcsnap-00007

[John Cena] So I've talked a lot now, I bet you're all wondering what comes next for me exactly? Well, as I spoke about the Elimination Chamber earlier, that's my goal. Enter the elimination chamber with 5 other men and be the one man to walk out. I just have to keep trying for the Intercontinental Championship and if that's the length I have to go to for my next shot then I accept the challenge. I may be no Elimination Chamber specialist because I have not competed in one for years, but I am a specialist in not giving up, in pushing myself to the limit and trying to push other people past their limits to the point they can't continue and I can. And that's what the Elimination Chamber is all about, it's about who can outlast the other 5 men. And I'm ready for that challenge so when Eye for an Eye rolls around that will be my goal. As for now? Well, there isn't much for me right now, I'm just going to go out there and compete, because that's what I do best.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 7/15/2012 - 7/22/2012   XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 2:42 pm

*Redemption fades to a video package for XWL's 15 and Intercontinental Champion, Christian. Highlighting his various 15 title defences and IC title matches in the past month or so. The video then changes to Dolph Ziggler attacking Randy Orton and then defeating AJ Styles in his return match last week. It ends with a graphic for tonight's main event as both men square off in what is going to be an explosive matchup. The camera pans out to Josh Matthews.*

[Josh Matthews] Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Josh Matthews and I am here alongside Dolph Ziggler. The man who goes one on one with the 15 and Intercontinental Champion, Christian. Now Dolph-

*Josh turns to face Dolph but he's nowhere on the screen, Josh looks confused as the camera pans out to show Dolph Ziggler doing a headstand beside Josh.*

XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 DVOsW

[Josh Matthews] Uhh, Dolph.. We're live.

[Dolph Ziggler] Whatevs.. I've got a question for you Josh, can you do a headstand?

[Josh Matthews] I'm pretty sure I can't..

[Dolph Ziggler] That's because you're not fantastic, like me.

XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 K3sic

*Dolph flips out of the headstand and adjusts his hair, he stands beside Josh as Vickie walks up beside Dolph for the interview.*

XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 AypTs

[Josh Matthews] Well Dolph, tonight's a pretty big night for you. In your second match back in XWL you're in a main event against a champion let alone. Are you feeling nervous in this big time match?

XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 7SlxK

[Dolph Ziggler] Nervous? Me? Nah, we must have never met before. Because Dolph Ziggler doesn't “do” nervous. When you're as much of a natural as me, you just don't get nervous because I'm confident in every single move I make out there. If anything, I'm pumped, I'm excited, I'm ready to go out there to do what I do better than everyone else on that roster, wrestle. And tonight I'm going to run rings around Christian, who has already had a lacklustre match against Sin Cara.. as always. But even though I could beat him no problem when he's 100%, which I have before might I add. After a 15 minute match he's got to be a little tired and I'm going to take advantage of that because I'm in shape, I'm fresh and I'm ready to show the world why I belong in the main event. Earlier today people were questioning why I'm in the main event in my second match back.. It's quite simple, in my first match back, I showed that I haven't lost a step and I can still out wrestle anyone in that locker room. So after my outstanding performance over all of the Redemption roster last week, I was granted the Main Event spot which I deserve quite frankly and if anyone has a problem they can cry about it while watching me close the show.

[Josh Matthews] It's bound to be an exciting match. Lately you have had a couple of run ins with Randy Orton, but tonight he has quite an extraordinary opportunity as he gets to face Joey Ryan in a King of the Ring qualifier. Do you think he has the capability to win the tournament?

XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 4yz8M

[Dolph Ziggler] You really are dumb aren't you? Why would you ask me a question like that? It's obvious that Orton doesn't have the patience to focus on matches like that and win King of the Ring. He'll probably “go crazy” and lose his temper to knock himself out of the tournament because let's face it, he has no chance anyway. Even though Vickie didn't put me in the tournament, I'll show that I don't need King of the Ring to make it to the top. You can bet your bottom dollar that I will get into the Elimination Chamber somehow, someway and I will outlast five other men to win that gorgeous World Title. But back to your ridiculous question, yeah, Orton has an extraordinary opportunity to be in King of the Ring. But does that mean he's going to win the whole thing? No! Definitely not, you can't expect someone like Orton to win it. If I was in that King of the Ring on the other hand I would take out anyone and everyone in my way, that should be my opportunity and not his! What has he done to deserve it? Tell me that!

[Josh Matthews] Well he did beat The Undertaker...

XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 LfmQu

[Dolph Ziggler] One man. He beat one man and that's why he should be in King of the Ring? I beat AJ Styles last week, does that mean I qualify for it? Come on Josh, you're a wrestling nerd, you should know better than that.

[Josh Matthews] Well to be fair, The Undertaker is a wrestling icon.

XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 Um3GA

[Dolph Ziggler] And so am I, but you don't see me bragging about it do you? It's very simple, Randy Orton won't win King of the Ring. I will beat Christian tonight, I will rise to the top of this company while Orton is just, there. I'll be the one with the TV interviews, the movie deals, the commercials, all of it! Because I'm the one person in this god forsaken company who deserves it-

[Vickie Guerrero] DOLPH!

*The sound of shouting from one man is heard off camera, Dolph and Vickie look with a fearful glimmer in their eyes as the camera turns to Randy Orton plowing his way through security trying to get on the set to get his hands on Dolph! Orton wants to remove the thorn that has been in his side for many weeks now.*

[Vickie Guerrero] SECURITY!!

*Dolph quickly jumps behind Josh Matthews and pushes him towards Orton as he gets closer, Dolph uses this opportunity to jump and club Orton in the head knocking him back and at this time the security that Vickie orders have arrived. 5-6 men begin to restrain a furious Orton. Who is shouting many obscenities towards the showoff such as “If you think what I did to 'Taker was bad, you just wait!” and “You're next kid!” While security are holding Orton, Dolph walks up to them and slaps Orton right in the face. When Dolph does it he instantly takes a quick step back as Orton tries to swing for the showoff. A sly smirk grows on the face of Dolph when he noticed he's one upped The Viper yet again. Who just cannot seem to get Dolph within reach at all in the past couple of weeks. Dolph walks off view as Orton is being removed from the area by security to keep him away from Dolph and Vickie. We head off from the hectic scene to a video package for Dashingly Insane, Cody Rhodes.*

Sorry this wasn't as long as I hoped, I just finished writing Ask The Heel and doing two Dolph promos in a row was quite tedious.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 7/15/2012 - 7/22/2012   XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:39 pm

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 RedemptionjohncenaXWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 Redemptiontripleh
John Cena Vs Triple H

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 7/15/2012 - 7/22/2012   XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:14 pm

Redemption returns from where ever it was prior to this very moment in time and we are taken backstage where The Mexican Aristocrat: Alberto Del Rio, is shown backstage prepping himself for his upcoming match against Jeff Hardy. Del Rio is checking himself out in the mirror and is making sure that not a single hair on his head is out of place because if there’s one thing he loves as much as winning is looking like a million bucks as he does it. Del Rio finally notices the camera man and he gives a quick wink followed by his signature grin then be grabs his scarf and heads out of the room.

Alberto Del Rio
Last week, ha, last week I made a fool out of Jeff Hardy, but you people already knew that. Because you were all there, watching… watching in awe as I, Alberto Del Rio, beat him like the joke of a man that he is. So what if I pulled on his tights a little bit? So what if my good friend Ricardo Rodriguez accidently got involved in the match? I won’t apologize for using the resources available to myself, because when you have the money then you have power and I can’t let all of that go to waste.

Alberto Del Rio
A man of my prestige is bound to have a connections, and I’ll use them all without shame. Last week I took match number one from Jeff Hardy, and don’t be surprised if I win the next to like I expect to. And people have been asking me why did I pick Jeff Hardy to embarrass this way… and I tell them that it was all a matter of destiny! He was in the wrong place, because a clown pretending to be a wrestler has no place in that ring, at the wrong time, because when I stepped out of my personally owned stretched limo he was there, and I decided right then and there that Jeff Hardy would be the man I make an example out of. I plan on using Jeff to show the world that I am still in a league of my own inside and outside of that ring… and the looks? They’re just a bonus.

Del Rio flashes another grin.

Alberto Del Rio
What can I say? The women love me, I can’t help it, it’s a gift, although sometimes it can be a curse… but I wouldn’t expect people of your class to understand the hardships someone like me has to go through. You think being this rich is easy? Ay, no no no. The calls at all hours of the night, jumping on me whenever I step in public, but when they look like that I can’t really complain, I put them all to good use… if you know what I mean.

Del Rio winks, and the hearts of several women melt.

Alberto Del Rio
I’m talking about women you would never have a chance with, women that look

Del Rio looks around for an example, and the first person he spots is Vickie Guerrero

Alberto Del Rio
Ay dios mio!

Vickie is obviously offended by the reaction.

Vickie Guerrero
Excuse me?

Alberto Del Rio
Vickie! Oh hey, might how say how beautiful you look in that outfit?

Vickie Guerrero
Zip it! I heard what you said, don’t try to sweet talk me now.

Alberto Del Rio
Vickie, I didn’t mean anything by it. Por favor, just…

Vickie Guerrero
I’m going to make you regret disrespecting me, and the first order of business is banning your little buddy Ricardo Rodriguez from ringside.

Alberto Del Rio
¿Qué? No puedes hacer eso!

Vickie Guerrero
I can, and I did.

Vickie smiles and walks away leaving Del Rio standing there confused and shocked. Redemption heads to a quick commercial break.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sable
Mid Card
Sable

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 7/15/2012 - 7/22/2012   XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 4:58 pm

Redemption returns from the commercial break, then the whole arena turns pitch black with the lights of cell phones and cameras that can be seen

XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 G8Djj

The sound of thunder followed by a bell toll has the crowd going into a frenzy of cheers, then fire emploads on the entrance ramp as an omineous smog drifts onto the stage

XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 LK3L6

Shortly after, the figure of The Undertaker makes his presence from behind the curtain and makes his way slowly down the ramp as the fans continue to cheer on The Deadman

XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 ZWLgK

The Undertaker makes it to the end of the ramp and quickly turns his attentions to the steel steps where he lifts his arms in the air and the lights coming back making the arena lit once again

XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 O0yM7

Undertaker grabs a mic and stand in the ring looking on at the crowd showing no emotion as they continue to cheer for The legend that is The Undertaker

XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 P1XnF

Undertaker
Last time you saw me in this ring Randy had me laid out. He thought that this would be the last time anyone would see the Undertaker. Just like the souls before him, he ultimately failed. Randy you thought you could get into my head by hurting Paul Bearer and even using some of your own tricks on me, but you failed to do that. What you didn't fail to do was showing that you're nothing but a fool. I have heard many times about how "sick, twisted, and ruthless" you are. Running around hitting anyone you can with an RKO or punting them in the head is only childs play to how I see it. Randy let me give you a little history lesson. You better listen good boy, because I will not repeat myself. Back in 1998 in what is considered the greatest HIAC match of all time, I THREW Mick Foley off the top of the cell into the announcer table. It was supposed to end there, but being relentless he climbed back up the cell only to be chokeslammed threw the top of the structure landing in the middle of the ring on tumbtacks. Then in 1999 when I went beyond the limit and crucified many souls. A few you should be familiar with. One of them many called "The Rattlesnake" and one of my greatest rivals, in Stone Cold Steve Austin and lets not forget daddy's little princess, Stephanie McMahon.

XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 IYduX

Undertaker
Let us not forget back in 2004 when I buried my former manager Paul in cement. The reason people remember those moments is because those are things that are considered "sick, twisted, and ruthless." I buried Paul and had a good reason. For almost 8 years in the World Wrestling Federation he was there for me, but in the end he stabbed me in the back for my younger brother Kane. He did come to his senses after, however his only purpose was to use me for his own little games. So I had no choice but to put an end to him and you attacking your own father and making it look like I did it made you look like a pathetic coward. You tried to send me a message that you were not afraid to do to anything. Something like that I could admire, but you laid your father out for no reason. You made yourself not only look like a fool and a cowerd, but a spoiled little kid. So Randy if you want to really try me, then I'll be waiting and you know what you'd have to do.

As the cheers finally begin to die down Undertaker scratches his chin a few times before continuing on

XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 ECRSZ

Undertaker
We look back at 1 year ago where the greatest match of the year took place.

XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 H9fUG

Undertaker]
1 year ago a kid that had hopes of making it big in this business took on The Undertaker in a Buried Alive match. Not only did he beat The Deadman at his own game, but 1 year later he won the biggest prize and the holy grail of this industry. While the Undertaker was resting in his grave theis kid battled many obsticles and faced many challenges to get it on top. Now through the many years I've been in thw wrestling business I've seen many stars that have never gotten the chance that they deserve. I've seen those that shouldn't have gotten the chance but did and those very few that used their chance and made something of themselves. Ted fits in that catagory. Those who stepped up to the Deadman and was able to look him in the eye and show no fear truely deserved what they accomplished after that. Then there are those who like Randy thought they could handle the Deadman only to end up in the same line of those who failed. And there have even been some that tried to step up again.

XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 CpyU6

Undertaker
I see many stars that have what it takes to make a name for themselves. Not through the use of having a show on the internet, but they way I did when I was stuck in their situation and that's working hard and earning your spot. Just because you're the son/daughter of a legend doesn't mean you should be shot to the top or because you beat a big name doesn't mean you deserve a title shot. Trust me I've been here long enough to see many come and many go. The Hogans, The Flairs, The Harts. Those are the examples of men who worked hard to get their spot in holding the glory. Those who only think of themselves or ponder will never get the respect they deserve. Being the most repected man in this business I only show my respect rarely. That's for the fact that those who come in think they should be respected on the spot. Little do they know that respect is earned, not given. If they don't want to earn someones respect then that's their problem.

XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 KyyML

Undertaker
Those stars that think respect is not what it's about are the same stars that ait in the back while others get the spotlight they think they should have. Having passion for the business is one of the key factors to being successful, but respect is the biggest, because if you have someones respect then others will look at you and not doubt you. Now Ted you won the World title and now have a target on your back. You may be the big man that represents this company---

XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 HgUSe

Undertaker
As long as The Undertaker still stand here, this ring is my yard and I'm the big dog. You wanna try your luck with the big dog? Then you or anyone else that steps into this yard better be prepaired because there is no chain that will keep this big dog from unleashing hell on anyone who dares to enter.

Undertaker drops the mic with his music hitting and exits the ring as redemption heads into a commercial
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 7/15/2012 - 7/22/2012   XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 7:42 pm

Normal Match

King Of The Ring First Round

XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 UGl7Q

XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 RedemptionjoeyryanXWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 Redemptionrandyorton
Joey Ryan Vs Randy Orton

”Unbelieveable” plays as it can signal only one man, XWL's resident sleazeball; Joey Ryan! Joey jogs onto the ramp with his ever present ego glowing, he stops jogging on the stage and looks into the crowd and then at the camera.

XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 LHJDK

He walks down the ramp while talking to the camera, most noticeably saying “All hail the king, baby!” He pushes the camera out of his face and slides onto the apron on one knee, he leans back towards another camera and raises his shades and winks at it. He gets into the ring and goes to the far corner and gets into a sleazy position at the turnbuckle awaiting the arrival of another King of the Ring hopeful.

XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 RB8wd

There is a very mixed reaction once the theme of the sadistic viper Randy Orton hits. He walks out onto the stage in a slow manner with his eyes glued to Joey Ryan from the get go. The camera pans back to Joey who is still in position at the turnbuckle and he hasn't moved an inch.

XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 FDNwS

Orton takes his time getting into the ring, possible mindgames with Joey? He slides into the ring and walks right up to the corner where Joey is, Joey takes off his sunglasses and stares Orton in the eyes then sidesteps. Orton climbs the turnbuckle and simply stares out to the crowd with cold eyes. He gets down and holds onto the ropes for a few seconds, thinking about his upcoming match and the damage he can inflict.

XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 Y56u8

As Orton is leaning against the turnbuckle he is ambushed by Joey! Joey appears behind Orton and uses the scarf he was wearing to choke him! He wears Orton down to the corner of the turnbuckle and unleashes a fury of stomps. The referee pulls Orton off and lets him get a chance to go back to his feet.

The Bell Rings.

Joey throws his scarf to the ground and walks right up to Orton and slaps him in the face, showing no chance of backing down to the unpredictable Orton. Orton holds his face and looks down while the fans let out an “Ohhh!” Joey smack talks Orton until Orton retorts with a jaw shattering slap that sends Joey to his butt. An even louder “OHHH!” is heard, Orton looks for payback for the pre match attack as he gets onto his knee's and begins to punch Joey in the head repeatedly. Joey struggles onto his knee's then grabs Orton's legs to trip him up. When Orton's trying to get to his feet Joey hits a swift kick to the ribs. He takes a quick moment to raise his arms as the crowd boo's. Joey stands at Orton and goes directly down with one knee hard on Ortons's ribs, he drags Orton by the legs to the turnbuckle post. Wedging him between that and the bottom ropes. He grabs one of his arms and one of his legs and pulls him ribs first into the turnbuckle. While standing outside doing it, Joey puts his foot on the post and pulls as hard as he can to apply more pressure to the ribs until the referee is forced to exit the ring and stop Joey. Orton's head is hanging off the apron right after, Joey seizes the opportunity and clutches Orton's head. He pulls him out by the head to the point where his legs are only on the apron, he shouts “You want the viper, huh?!” as he goes to copy Orton's hangman DDT. But the taunting costs him as Orton pushes himself out of the ring and tackles Joey into the announcers table. Joey lands back first over the table and Orton starts to unleash a flurry of lefts and rights, a defenceless Joey is getting battered by Orton until he gets off the table.

The referee's count reaches eight, Orton rolls into the ring and back out to break it. But when he is rolling out of the ring Joey grabs him by the head and throws him into the steel steps. He slides back into the ring and assumes his familiar position resting at the turnbuckle. Orton holds his head and gets back into the ring, Joey walks up to Orton looking as smug as ever. Orton is holding is head but it looks as if he was playing possum because he jumps for an RKO!! Out of instinct, Joey pushes Orton ahead which knocks down the referee. Joey is in a state of shock at how close that was, it's almost as if he's zoned out because Orton springs right back to his feet and clotheslines the crap out of him. Joey gets back to his feet and Orton decks him with another one, Joey tries for a clothesline of his own but Orton ducks it. The momentum causes Joey to run off the ropes and on the rebound he gets caught with a spine chilling snap powerslam. Orton puts his hand on his head as he goes to a dark place in his mind, he gets to his knee's and begins to pound on the mat with both of his hands. He is seething waiting for Joey to get to his feet, he can just smell the victory coming. But as Joey is getting to his feet Orton stands up, none other than Dolph Ziggler is shown running down the ramp.

He slides into the ring trying to capitalize in the moment of the ref being down, he runs up to Orton but is caught in an RK- No! Orton goes for an RKO but Dolph ducks down and pushes Orton ahead, Dolph right away ducks and rolls out of the ring. But in the ring, when Orton is pushed he is pushed directly into a superkick from Joey Ryan! Orton collapses to the mat and Joey falls ontop of him. Joey hooks both legs right away as the referee slowly crawls over.

1!

2!!

3!!!

Joey Ryan advances! The king of sleaze jumps to his feet, he rolls right out of the ring not wanting anything else to do with Orton. Joey looks to the camera and says “I told you!” And he heads right to the back with a huge smile on his face. Orton is seen lying on the mat on his stomach holding his jaw, trying to recollect what exactly happened. It all makes sense when Dolph Ziggler begins to retreat up the ramp slowly, he can be heard shouting “That was MY King of the Ring spot!” Orton gets up to his feet and holds onto the ropes, staring a hole through Dolph.

XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 FSJ2r

Dolph shrugs it off. He runs his hands through his hair and flicks them towards Orton with a smug look, Orton stays looking at Dolph with an ice cold glare. We head off to a video package for one half of the main event tonight, the Intercontinental Champion; Christian!

Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 7/15/2012 - 7/22/2012   XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 8:03 pm

[???]
ATTENTION PLEASE.

*As we return to Redemption the familiar voice is heard throughout the entire arena causing an entire chorus of jeers to flood the place in return.*

[Michael Cole]
And now it's time for my favorite part of the show! Redemption's Finest!

[Joey Styles]
You know, Cole. I did enjoy watching Cody last week.

[Michael Cole]
You did? Hey, maybe you're coming around after all!

[Joey Styles]
Yeah, I enjoyed watching him lose.

[Michael Cole]
Oh you're real funny, Joey! We all know Ted cheated like always last week! And what kind of joke is that? Who are you, Jerry Lawler?

*After a few moments, Cody's theme continues to play yet there is no sign of the Dashingly Insane One.*

[Joey Styles]
Where is he?

[Michael Cole]
I don't know, but I hope he gets out here quick.

*With still no sign of Cody, his theme stops playing as the crowd stands around in confusion.*

[Michael Cole]
Come on, Cody! Where are you?

[Joey Styles]
This could be a blessing in disguise.

[Michael Cole]
How can you say that?!

[Joey Styles]
I personally, just like the rest of these people, don't care for Cody coming out here week after week putting everyone down and making excuses for his lost last week.

[Michael Cole]
Excuses? They are legitimate reasons, Joey!

[Joey Styles]
My point being is that it's ALWAYS somebody else's fault with him

[Michael Cole]
Well it is! He is our most gifted talent on the Redemption Roster.....

[Joey Styles]
I don't get how you can say that we he was pinned one, two, three in that ring by Ted after ALL he said about how Ted couldn't beat him.

[Michael Cole]
How does Ted getting lucky once over Cody prove anything?

[Joey Styles]
First of all, Ted didn't get lucky. He fairly beat Cody in a highly competitive match last week. Second of all, if Cody was a good as he claims to be, he'd be our World Champion right now!

[Michael Cole]
One win proves nothing! Give Cody another shot and he'll sure beat Ted!

[Joey Styles]
One win means nothing? So that one win Cody has over Zack Ryder means 'nothing.'

[Michael Cole]
Of course not! Cody is miles better than that goofball Zack Ryder!

[Joey Styles]
Zack has pinned him more than once.....

[Michael Cole]
You know what, Joey? I'm getting real.....

[???]
ATTENTION PLEASE.

[Michael Cole]
Can it be? Can it really be?!

[Joey Styles]
Oh great.

*After about ten seconds, Cody Rhodes finally appears from the back. He looks different, however. He is left ankle is in a cast, he's walking on crutches, and the middle of his back is supported by a brace.*

[Michael Cole]
Oh no! What happened?

[Joey Styles]
You never know what Cody's going to do next.

*Cody walks down the ramp on the crutches as the crowd boos him the entire way down. Eventually a few men in suits walk out from backstage and follow Cody down the ramp.*

[Joey Styles]
Who are those guys?

[Michael Cole]
What I want to know is how are these people still booing him! Look at him! He's injured all over the place! Show the man some respect!

*Cody finally comes across the steel steps and struggles to climb his way up. The men in suits help him up and one holds the middle rope down so Cdoy can enter the ring.*

[Michael Cole]
This is horrific! Horrific!

*One of the men hands Cody a microphone and he raises up to his mouth. He tries to begin speaking.....*

[Cody Rhodes]
ATTENTION PLE-

[Crowd]
ASSHOLE! ASSHOLE! ASSHOLE! ASSHOLE! ASSHOLE! ASSHOLE!

*Cody takes a big gulp as the Dashingly Insane One is clearly irate.*

[Joey Styles]
Always a crowd with the XWL Universe.

[Cody Rhodes]
ATTENTION PLEASE.

[Crowd]
ASSHOLE! ASSHOLE! ASSHOLE! ASSHOLE!

[Cody Rhodes]
Now if you ignorant people would just refrain from moving your mandibles for one moment, I can deliver my huge announcement. You see, I have an announcement to deliver tonight that will send shock waves throughout the entire XWL Universe. The WCW buyout, the XWL brand split, hey, it's even larger than then the amount of games the Mariners are behind first place! *The crowd boos at Cody's cheap shot as he laughs.* Anyways, let me get to a point. As you all can judge by my appearance, I have suffered multiple injuries. I suffered one in both my left leg and in my vertebral column. How did I suffer these injuries? Why, take a wild guess. The man who did the same harm to both the Miz and Edge earlier on this year. That's right, it's the man all you people look up to. It's the man all you people love and admire. It's your World Heavyweight Champion. It's Ted DiBiase! How did he do this? Why, take a look for yourself.

*Cody points to the titantron where we see two replays.*

[Cody Rhodes]
First, let's take a look at my leg injury.

*A clip is show of Ted DiBiase whipping Cody into the steel steps and Rhodes hitting into it with his leg and flipping over the steps. The camera goes back and he shakes his head in disgust.*

[Cody Rhodes]
As for my back injury? Take a look at this.

*Cody once again points to the titantron where we see another clip. It shows DiBiase planting the Dashingly Insane One with a Dream Street on the steel steps. The camera pans back to Cody who is still irate.*

[Cody Rhodes]
Earlier this week I sent out a tweet saying "#FireTed." You all can now very clearly see why I want this to happen. That's not all that I want to happen, however; but I'm not going to jump the gun. I have to make my huge announcement. As you can see standing behind me is my legal team of lawyers. I met with them this past weekend and we discussed the incident with Ted DiBiase in last week's main event. We finally have come to a conclusion. I, Cody Rhodes, am officially filing not one, but TWO lawsuits against both the Xtreme Wrestling League company and the World Heavyweight Champion, Ted DiBiase. I am suing this company and Ted for Negligence and Personal Injuries, both being types of Tort laws. As you can all see my case is right here. I can literally win million of dollars in compensation from this company and Ted. However, we have drawn up a proposal.

[Cody Rhodes]
I am ready to let bygones be bygones. I can put all of these lawsuits in the past and move towards the future. However, I have two demands that MUST be given into. First of all, I want ANOTHER World Heavyweight Championship match. I had that match in the bag. I was literally one second away from becoming the first ever Dashingly Insane World Heavyweight Champion. However, my childhood dream was ripped away from by Ted's actions. Therefore I am demanding to have another World Championship match at the time and place that I choose. As for my second condition? Well, this one is pretty simple. I want Ted DiBiase fired. I want him gone from this company. I want him gone from this business. I don't want him to do bodily harm to me or anybody else every again!

[Cody Rhodes]
Now I will give Vickie Guerrero, Eve Torres, and Teddy Long one week to make up their minds. I want my answer right here in this ring next week. I don't care if it's from Vickie, Eve, or Teddy. I just want my answer. And let me warn the three of you. I hope you all make the right choice, because let me break this down for you. This company can either lose millions of dollars as I sat at home with your pay checks, or you can do the sensible thing. You can give me another World Heavyweight Championship match and then you can fire that wreckless Ted DiBiase. You three all better think real hard over the next week so you do make the right choice. Because quite frankly, if you don't make the right choice..... well I'll just leave it at this. If you three don't make the right choice, then there will be much more than hell to pay for this company.

*Cody begins laughing into the microphone as the crowd boos him. He ignores them as he continues to laugh, Redemption going to a commercial break.*

Sorry this is a bit short. There wasn't much more I could add to the promo, I hope you all enjoy it and sorry if I messed up on the legal terms. I was trying to be proper as fuck, but I'm no lawyer.

Last edited by Slender Man on Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 7/15/2012 - 7/22/2012   XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 8:12 pm

Awesome promo Jon! :gig: It's something different plus it ties in what others have said before so that's pretty cool to see how it's evolved as a situation. Look forward to more of this tbh, it's unique and that's always a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 7/15/2012 - 7/22/2012   XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 8:17 pm

Dave wrote:
Awesome promo Jon! :gig: It's something different plus it ties in what others have said before so that's pretty cool to see how it's evolved as a situation. Look forward to more of this tbh, it's unique and that's always a good thing.

Stop buttering up to me. I'm not dropping the lawsuit. Either you're gonna be fired and I'm going to be World Champion or I'll have #MILLIONOFDOLLARS.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Mid Card
Alan

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 7/15/2012 - 7/22/2012   XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 8:58 pm

Dave wrote:

Didn't even read the KOW promo, bastard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 7/15/2012 - 7/22/2012   XWL Redemption:  7/15/2012  -   7/22/2012 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Redemption: 7/15/2012 - 7/22/2012
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next