Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Redemption: 11/11/2012 - 11/18/2012

Go down 
+11
sdogg50c
Stay✔
Bang
Shug
Adam
Jonguin
Liam
Austin
Legal
TheKrzyOne
P.R Son
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Redemption: 11/11/2012 - 11/18/2012   XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 4:30 pm

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 Redemp1

Live From – Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Deadline Time: 5:00 PM EST

Arena for Matches: XWL Redemption
*download it from Community Creations on Xbox Live*
[creator's gamertag: DinosaurTaco]

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 RedemptionxpacXWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 Redemptioneddiekingston
X-Pac Vs Eddie Kingston

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 RedemptionstingXWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 Redemptionmatthardy
Sting Vs Matt Hardy

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 RedemptionkenshamrockXWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 Redemptionsteveaustin
Ken Shamrock Vs Steve Austin

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 RedemptionbradshawXWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 Redemptionbigshow
JBL Vs Big Show

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 RedemptiondrewmcintyreXWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 Redemptionzackryder
Drew McIntyre Vs Zack Ryder

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 RedemptionxtremejomoXWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 Redemptioncena
John Morrison Vs John Cena

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 RedemptionezekieljacksoXWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 Redemptionrandy
Ezekiel Jackson Vs Randy Orton

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 RedemptionshawnmichaelsXWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 Redemptionbrocklesnar
Shawn Michaels Vs Brock Lesnar

Divas Triple Threat Match

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 RedemptionevetorresXWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 BreakdownbethXWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 Breakdownajl
Eve Torres Vs Beth Phoenix Vs AJ Lee

Main Event

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 RedemptiontriplehXWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 Redemptiondolph
Triple H Vs Dolph Ziggler

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 11/11/2012 - 11/18/2012   XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 4:42 pm

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 Redemp1

Redemption begins with its typical explosion of pyro as its theme plays and its evident that the people are hyped up for the show to come. Last week they were treated to an impromptu Intercontinental Champion defense, a new divas champion and an exhilarating main event that could have gone either way, and they hope that this week’s show will be just as good. Before the announcers can get their opening thoughts in a theme begins to play…

Chavo Guerrero’s theme hits and the people go wild for the man who has finally reached the pinnacle of his three year journey. Chavo has captured the Intercontinental Championship and has done away with the long time thorn in his side: Michael McGillicutty. McGillicutty tried catching Chavo off guard last week with an impromptu challenge but Chavo was ready for it and Chavo found a way to win the grueling 2 out of 3 falls match. And now Chavo’s either going to come out here and brag a little about his win, or maybe talk about the road ahead for his career and his title reign; maybe it’ll be a little bit of both.

In either case, people are on their feet and eyeing the stage waiting for the Mexican Warrior to make his way out to the arena to address them. The camera does a quick sweep of the audience and pauses on people specifically showing their support for the champ. There are those wearing the new Chavo Guerrero t-shirt, some holding up ‘We paid to see Chavo!’ signs and there’s even a kid waving a Chavo Guerrero action figure. Finally the camera cuts back over to the stage because Chavo has finally come out! Or a man that claims to be Chavo because this isn’t the man that the people have slowly grown to love. He doesn’t do his signature taunt, he has no energy, there’s no swagger in his step…. In fact it looks like he can barely walk at all. Chavo steps gingerly as he moves towards the middle of the stage and the camera gets some close ups as it looks like he’s wincing every time the sole of his feet makes contact with the stage’s metal grate.

That look remains on Chavo’s face even when he stops moving: a look of pain, of discomfort… a look of sadness and sorrow. Chavo runs a hand over his goatee while he looks longingly at the hundreds of people who are cheering for him and the thousands more watching from home who have waited to see Chavo take this major step in his career. With the titantron showing that disturbing close up, disturbing in how un-Chavo like and depressed he looks, the people begin to cheer and chant Chavo’s name in the hopes that it will raise his spirits. Chavo can’t help but smile and he looks down at the ground and pulls a microphone out of his back pocket. He taps the mic in his hands for a bit, then he takes a deep breath and gives the audience one last look over before he begins to speak.

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 CNXT31

Chavo Guerrero
For those of you who didn’t get the chance to catch Redemption last week, something big happened, something that I didn’t even see coming: Michael McGillicutty put his career on the line and… surprise-surprise, he lost. And it’s not him losing that caught me off guard, it’s him being so desperate to put his career on the line in the first place and I wasn’t expecting. Despite me not being his biggest fan, you know with him repeatedly attacking me for weeks before being granted a spot in the Money in the Bank ladder match that should of gone to me, I thought he would have more self-respect than to just throw his career away just because he couldn’t accept that someone better than he is works in the company.

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 CNXT9

Chavo Guerrero
I only wanted his title, not his career, he was free to do whatever he pleased after The Monster Bash. I just wanted this championship to be in the possession of someone who deserved to hold it, I wanted it to be the hands of someone who wanted it, who needed it and who would do anything in his power to defend it like a man and keep it. So I didn’t want to end his career, but I wasn’t going to back down from his challenge because then I would be no better than him and I’ve been called a lot of things in my career, but hypocrite is not one of them. I’ve been called cocky and arrogant and full of myself, but you all soon realized that that was just confidence. Confidence in my abilities that despite my losing streak I could bounce back and …

Chavo removes the Intercontinental Championship from around his waist and raises it in the air.

Chavo Guerrero
I did just that. People were saying that after I lost to Shawn Michaels that I would never get a shot a another title again. When I won and then was robbed of my money in the bank brief case they told me that I would never get closer to the main event scene then that. When I went to war with Kid Kash they told me that feud would be the highlight of my XWL career and that I should call it a day. Every step of the way I’ve had people doubting me and trying to tear me down just because I wasn’t Eddie. They couldn’t accept that I was my own man trying to go about things my own way and when the criticisms became overwhelming and drowned out the praise I quickly realized that I was going to have to be my own biggest fan and I became determined to prove all the naysayers wrong.

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 CNXT17

Chavo Guerrero
That’s when I became angry and bitter: when I honestly believed that it was me against the world. I had a chip on my shoulder and every waking moment I felt that nothing I’d do would be good enough. The anger scorched my heart and my soul and made them as black as night. The anger was weighing me down and that’s when I lost a step and wasn’t competing at the level that I could be at. I was so focused on showing that I’m the real deal that I could never seal the deal in the ring and it wasn’t until my encounters with Michael McGillicutty and Kid Kash that I saw a mirror image of myself in them and I realized that I couldn’t be like that anymore. That’s when the change began and that’s when I finally won big time.

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 CNXT4

Chavo Guerrero
And since winning the belt I’ve already defended it twice, and retained. Sure it was against the same guy, but I’ll take the wins where I can get them. But last week’s win came with a price…

Chavo points over at the titantron and a clip begins to play.

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 33x8zdd
XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 Redemptionicchavo XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 Xwlredemptionmichaelmcg
McGillicutty brings Chavo back to his feet and lifts him onto his shoulder for the Canadian backbreaker but Chavo is able to slip out and land behind him and from that position Chavo hooks his arms into McGillicutty and then lifts him up for the Gory Bomb! But McGillicutty fights until he’s back onto his feet and with his arms still intertwined with Chavo’s , he flips Chavo over his back so that they’re face to face but in the blink of an eye Chavo hops onto McGillicutty’s shoulders and hits a hurricanrana! Chavo makes his way over to the corner and with his back giving him some problems, it takes him a while to get to the top and in that time McGillicutty is able to recover and he charges to the corner and pushes Chavo right off the top rope! Chavo lands so hard on the outside that he bounces twice and all the people are on their feet with worried expressions on their faces because that fall looked nasty.

The replay of that fall is shown a few times and the crowd groans each time Chavo hits the ground. We’re soon taken back to real time where the people begin to chant Chavo’s name in the hopes that they can will him through the pain and once again the support of the people brings a smile to Chavo’s face. When the chants die down a bit, Chavo raises the mic up to his mouth and points at the titantron.

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 CNXT21

Chavo Guerrero
When I woke up the morning after I couldn’t move. I was there stuck in bed with the sunlight shining down on me through my window and my wife sleeping peacefully next to me and I wanted to scream… I wanted to shout at my body to move but I didn’t want to wake her up and I didn’t want my kids to think anything was wrong even though something clearly was. In those scary seconds when I first opened my eyes, I feared the worst. I feared I was paralyzed and that I’d never be able to wiggle my toes again much less walk down the sidewalk one more time… but then a small miracle happened and my limbs began to work one by one, but something was off. It wasn’t until I tried getting out of bed and a sharp pain lit up my back that I knew what that something was.

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 CNXT9

Chavo Guerrero
But I’m a man, and it’s against our code to show that we’re hurting…that we can feel any emotion besides anger… that we can be vulnerable. So I told myself to suck it up and get out of that bed because not only am I a man, but I’m a wrestler. I’m in a profession where if you show any kind of weakness you’ve already lost half the battle. And when you’re a wrestler pain is the name of the game. If you don’t want to wake up every other morning with some aches and pains then you’re in the wrong business. There comes a point when the pain is too much.

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 CNXT15

Chavo Guerrero
That point came when I finally got to my feet and I was nearly blinded by the pain as tears came to my eyes and a pitiful yelp escaped from my mouth. I collapsed to the ground and that’s where I laid for what felt like hours not because I couldn’t move, but because I was afraid to. It’s that fear that began driving me crazy because I began to hear things, things that I couldn’t make out at first. I strained to listen and soon I began to make some sense out of the sound: ‘help’ someone was saying, so quietly that it took me a while to realize that the word was slipping through my lips. It started out as a whisper: ‘help’…. ‘help.’ And even in that position on the ground I was so worried about being strong and looking tough that I tried to stop myself, but I could feel the throbbing in my back and I knew that it was only a matter of time before the pain would flare up again and I wasn’t ready for. I had no choice but to submit to the feeling and once I did the cries for help grew louder and louder until they became screams that woke my wife up. When she saw me there on the ground she had a look on her face filled with just so much sadness that it’s nearly impossible to put into words. It was almost like this was the day she’s been dreading for years became reality: the day her husband’s lifestyle would catch up to him.

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 CNXT22

Chavo Guerrero
She helped me back onto the bed and put some ice on my back and boy did it feel great, but it was only a temporary fix. She begged me to go to the doctor, and I begged her to let me stay. I told her that the pain was nothing that I couldn’t sleep off or that pain-killers couldn’t fix. To prove that I point I got of that bed and I was moving and I felt great only to find that that after putting all that effort and exerting all that energy into moving… I only made it to the bedroom door. But I was going to do anything to avoid making that trek to the doctor’s office because I knew that I wasn’t going to like what he had to say and so I kept on moving past the doorway and into the hallway. And that’s when another door opened up and I was face to face with my kid and when I was asked ‘Daddy, are you okay?’ I couldn’t lie, I said that I was going to the doctor and he was going to make me all better.

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 CNXT31

Chavo Guerrero
The doctor’s visit was just as I expected; he told me that my back was messed up and all that jazz but as far as I was concerned if I could still move then I could still wrestle. When I got back home I was ready to tell my wife that the doc said I’m fine but then I began to see the future. A future where my kids would have to push me around in a wheelchair, where they’d feel the pressure to grow up early because I wouldn’t be able to provide anymore. I pictured my wife dedicating the rest of her life to taking care of me. They don’t deserve that. I became a wrestler because I loved it and wanted to carry on the family legacy, but it can’t come at the expense of their happiness. I can’t go out and live my life to the fullest by doing what I love and then weighing them down before they get a chance to enjoy their lives. So when she asked what the doctor said I told her not to worry about it, I’ll make things right.

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 CNXT29

Chavo Guerrero
There were many ways I thought about going about this, but in the end I decided that it would be best if I came out and said: I’m sorry.

The crowd, once so engrossed and so focused on Chavo’s every word that they sometimes forgot to breathe, begin to come to life and the chants of Chavo’s name begin once again. Chavo takes a deep breath as he gets his next thoughts out.

Chavo Guerrero
I’m sorry, but I can’t be your champion anymore; it’s time for me to be a husband and a father. As of this moment I’m … I’m relinquishing the Intercontinental Championship.

The initial reaction of the crowd is to boo as they show how much they hate that things have come to this. After the first wave of angry boos die out, the people begin to chant ‘Please don’t go.’ And the camera does a close-up of Chavo as his eyes begin to water and the floodgates eventually break open.

Chavo Guerrero
I’m sorry that I couldn’t live up to the promise of being the champion that you people deserved to have, I’m sorry that after three years of chasing I don’t even get three weeks with the title, and I’m sorry that this is the first time anyone in XWL is hearing of my decision but it’s one that I needed to make without people trying to convince me to do otherwise. There was no other option, I couldn’t continue with this and I couldn’t risk my back getting any worse. I want to stay as much as you all want me too, but the power is out of my hands.

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 CNXT13

Chavo Guerrero
This is the part where I promise to come back with a vengeance and be better than I ever was and at this point in my life and career there’s too many things that aren’t certain and I can’t afford to make a promise I might not be able to keep. I look back and I realize that a lot of people don’t do this wrestling thing as long as I have and that I should count my blessings and consider it lucky that I’ve made it this far. So my reign will be cut a little short, and what it could have been will be one of XWL’s biggest ‘What If’s?’ But I’m happy with what I was able to accomplish, and you know what? If this is the end then I’m glad because there are wrestlers who never got the chance to make this choice, at least I’m still leaving somewhat on my own terms and on my own two feet.

Still in disbelief at the potential sudden end of Chavo’s reign, the people in the arena begin a ‘Get well soon’ chant in the hopes their voices alone can will Chavo to a full recovery.

Chavo Guerrero
I plan on it, but getting well doesn’t mean getting back to 100% and if I don’t get back to that level then I can’t let myself get back into that ring. I’m standing here a hurting man who has come to grips with his mortality and I’ve learned the hard way that I’m not invincible. I’m not invincible and I’m not immortal. I knew I was getting up there in age but I had too much left to offer this business. I had too much passion in my heart and love for this sport to ever even think about leaving and staying away. Suddenly this week that’s all I can think about, and if push comes to shove and my last match in XWL is done with then at least I’ll have the memories. I’ll never forget the struggle that got me to where I am today, how I had to scratch and claw and kick and punch for every opportunity I’ve been given. I’ll never forget the way I treated you all, how I thought you were to blame for my slump, and how humbling it was for you to turn around and forgive me. The good times and the bad times will stick with me and if this is the last time I stand here on this stage then I want to thank you now for hanging on and sticking with me because this was a bumpy ride. Thank you for accepting me and thank you for believing in me.

Vickie Guerrero
Excuse me!

Vickie’s shrill voice comes through the speakers and people boo as she steps onto the stage.

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 9iqFS

Chavo Guerrero
Oh, I’m definitely not going to miss this.

Vickie Guerrero
Just what do you think you’re doing, Chavo?

Chavo Guerrero
I’m doing what I need to, Vickie, I’m…

Vickie Guerrero
No! We worked too hard just for you to throw it all away like this!

Chavo Guerrero
We? We didn’t do anything. It was me who went out and pinned McGillicutty and won this title. It was me who beat him last week to retain. Don’t you dare credit for my hard work.

Vickie Guerrero
Your hard work? Do you think it was easy making you look credible? If it wasn’t for me bringing in Kid Kash to make things interesting for you nobody would have cared about you or what you were doing in this company.

Chavo Guerrero
I’m not going to argue with you Vickie, say what you want, but I only needed you so I jump through a few less hoops, but when it mattered I came through on. my. own. You call me giving up the title ‘throwing it all away?’ I call it cutting my losses while I can still walk. I can’t go back and change the fact that I got hurt, but I…

Vickie Guerrero
But nothing, Chavo, you’ve always been a coward and I see that you finally winning a title hasn’t changed that one bit. You really are your own worst enemy because every time you achieve something you find a way to screw things up.

Chavo Guerrero
You don’t know my body, you don’t know the hell I’ve been through this week alone.

Vickie Guerrero
But I know you, Chavo. You always find a way to back out when the spotlight is on you and this is no different.

Chavo Guerrero
What’s different is that the decision isn’t in my hand this time around. Say whatever you want but I will not let you talk me into staying. So how about we do this:

Chavo puts the belt over Vickie’s shoulder and he catches her off guard by giving her a hug.

Chavo Guerrero
You keep the title warm and make sure that somebody deserving gets it because if the stars align and I get my health in check then I’ll only have one thing on my mind and I’ll want a worthy opponent.

Chavo turns away from Vickie and eyes the crowd.

Chavo Guerrero
And if I come back, I’ll do everything in my power to have the title run I should have had. I appreciate the support and the love and the cheers and the chants… but being out here is only making leaving harder than it already is. Until our paths cross again… viva la raza!

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 CNXT3

Vickie goes to speak but Chavo’s theme cuts her off. Chavo waves to the crowd and thanks them before heading backstage for possibly the last time. Vickie screams and throws a hissy fit on the stage then she throws down her microphone and heads to the back. ‘Thank-you Chavo’ chants echo throughout the arena though it soon fades out along with the image on the screen as a tribute video begins to play.

Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 11/11/2012 - 11/18/2012   XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 11:32 pm

*Redemption returns from a commercial break as a prerecorded video begins to play on the Titantron. An unfamiliar voice is heard as the camera is shown in the middle of an abandoned alley at an undisclosed location.*

{???}
April 8, 2012, a day that will forever be remembered as the day I was almost forced to retire from the one thing I love, from the one thing I hold dear to my heart, professional wrestling.

*A man walks into the shot and is revealed to be none other than Dean Ambrose, a man who hasn't been seen in XWL for quite some time following his match against Evan Bourne back in April.*

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 BqKce

{Dean Ambrose}
It's a miracle that I am even on my feet, much less walking, or so I'm told. The doctors and nurses were left in awe when I rose from that hospital bed like a phoenix. It would be a miracle if I was a mortal man, but I'm not, no, far from it. So, when I landed on my head with that top rope Frankensteiner, it didn't hurt me like everybody thought it did, it hardly affected me, although, it did almost knock me unconscious. People fail to realize that even if you somehow manage to keep me down for a three count, you will never truly defeat me, you will never break me, you will never get rid of me. I'm indestructible and Evan Bourne will soon learn that the hard way.

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 SeASE

{Dean Ambrose}
I have returned to right all the wrongs done to me in the past and breathe a breath of fresh air into a company full of robotic “superstars” who do what they're told and kiss every ass they possibly could. I'm here to shake this company to its very core and to turn it upside down; I'm here to invert your reality and blur the lines of sane and insanity. I know what you're wondering to yourselves, you sit there and you judge me, you judge me without having any idea who I am. First impressions are hard to erase and I have probably already made a bad first impression but here's the beauty of it, I don't care what you people think of me, I don't care what the public thinks of me, I don't care what XWL management things of me, and I surely don't care what these so-called “superstars” think of me.

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 4yOJI

{Dean Ambrose}
I'm not the best in the world at what I do, I don't need to put it on a t-shirt, best in the world is just a gimmick, I'm better than the best. I'm not biggest, I'm not the strongest, I'm not the fastest, and I'm certainly not the smartest but that, and that alone is what makes me so dangerous. You can probably call me the most unpredictable man on the planet, one second I'm on your side and the next you're out cold. I didn't choose for it to be this way, I was forced to make it this way.

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 F5rG3

{Dean Ambrose}
Trust. Who knew that such a small word could cause so much pain. It all started when I was a young boy, as pure as they come, uncorrupted by the outside world, then one day this kid who was a few years older than me, he asked if he could borrow my bike for a few minutes. That bike was my pride and joy at the time, so being the naive little boy I was back then, I let him ride my bike up and down the street for a bit. Then on his way back, he sped past me, slowly and slowly he disappeared from my sight, never to see him again, or so I thought.

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 VO643

{Dean Ambrose}
For two days, anger and pain filled my soul, then on the eve of the second day, I saw him on my way back home, I saw him still riding MY bike and laughing in the wind. Rage consumed me and I lost control of my emotions. The rest is still a blur to me but what I do remember is that I saw him on the floor, bleeding from his forehead, and I had a bloody pipe in my hand. I guess it's safe to say he paid the price for his sins and if I remember who he was, I would personally thank him for making me the man I am today. So as you can tell, I'm not here to make friends, I'm not here to win championships, I'm here to hurt people.

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 YRt4F

{Dean Ambrose}
I'm not in a match tonight since management believes I have a lot of pent-up aggression and are afraid I may injure one of their precious “superstars,” hence why I'm not at the arena tonight. But it's cool, they're probably right, I might end the career of one of their many washed up “superstars” who still try to hang on to their dying spotlight for as long as they possibly can. There's a difference between them and myself, I don't call myself a “superstar” because I am simply not a “superstar,” I am not a sports entertainer, I don't do talk shows, I don't do media appearances, what I do is wrestle. I will scream it from the rooftops if I have to, my name is Dean Ambrose and I am a Professional Wrestler and this is just the start of my path of destruction to the top of this company, this is just the start of taking over the world. And if you're smart, stay out of the way.

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 A87Jq

*With that said, Dean stares into the camera for a few seconds before walking off as Redemption fades to a commercial break.*

Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 11/11/2012 - 11/18/2012   XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 11:51 pm

Fuck yeah Dean Ambrose cheers Nice return for him, Legal. Look forward to whatever you may do as him Razz
Back to top Go down
Liam
Mid Card
Liam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 11/11/2012 - 11/18/2012   XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 3:39 pm

*An unfamiliar titantron echos around the arena while the audience wait in anticipation for who walks down the ramp*

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 ILiEP
(Michael Cole)
So here we return back to redemption and from what little I have on this superstar, it says here his name is Carlito from the Caribbean. I'm gonna guess he's the newest member to join the XWL locker room and has come ringside with something to say to the fans
( Joey Styles)
Of course he's got something to say to the fans Cole we can all see he has a microphone at hand, we are not all idiots here like you.

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 S7sPo

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 DTzdw

*Carlito stands in the middle of the ring and takes in his surroundings before raising the mic to his mouth and starts to talk....*

(CARLITO)
Please please, stay seated. I know its an honor for you people to be accompanied with the presence with somebody as great as Carlito!

*Carlito waits for an uproar in cheers which he doesn't get and is left looking at motionless audience*
(CARLITO)
I never really expected much of a reaction from you people anyway. Carlito looks down on people like you. I've been sat in the XWL locker room taking in what happens around here and the first thing I noticed was you people, thats right, you pay your hard earned money to sit here and watch us wrestle, it makes me sick!. To Carlito that shows me your lack of ambition, and your lack of respect for us! You are an insult to me! Us superstars don't need people like you to get to the top, and the people who tell you that they do are liars! I don't need your support or your money. You lack ambition because if you really cared about wrestling and this company you'd be in this ring, with me, showing everybody what your made of. But you sit quite comfortably on your lazy ass and maybe cheer or boo when things get a little serious. I don't need a cheer or a boo to help me get to the top. No. Dedication and hard work is what gets me there. And you want to know why I'm going to reach the top in the business? Because i'm the greatest wrestler there is. And try and buy that with your useless money that got you that seat your in right now. Again, NO! your money can't buy you greatness that I and only I possess.

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 2xhs5

*Carlito is interrupted by a huge boo from almost everybody in the arena*

(CARLITO)
So your deciding that things are getting interesting now then eh? lets boo Carlito because were not as cool as him and we all share a reoccurring jealousy towards him. Spare me you bunch of fools, you better get used to that feeling of jealousy because I've not just come here to prance around the locker room, i've come here to win titles and to main event the pay per views. So soon i'm going to return you the favour for these boo's you hail me with. Because the last laugh is on you, because your the idiots who will reject my greatness week in and week out yet your money will be paying to watch the main events that Carlito will be owning. Now .....haha....Now thats cool

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 DTzdw

*Carlito drops his mic and walks out the ring and up the ramp with an arrogant smile across his face*
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 11/11/2012 - 11/18/2012   XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 1:29 am

Well done on the Carlito debut promo, he was here before though but didn't do all that much so acting like that didn't exist isn't that big of a deal. I liked what you had though, it was a good way to put him over heel since you wouldn't have much to say yet anyways, but it was nicely done and I liked the use of actions it always amplifies promos to me, look forward to more from ya!
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 11/11/2012 - 11/18/2012   XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 1:35 am

A video plays reliving the events of last years Slammy Awards, and promotes this years with two new categories and the Divas Championship match between Brie Bella, and the Miss Money in the Bank, Kaitlyn. Once all this is promoted highly, we go back inside the arena, and immediately are taken to the stage where Vickie Guerrero seems to be making her way out from the back with a microphone in a hand.

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 QshEe

{Vickie Guerrero}
Excuse me!

As always this only riles up the fans even more, you'd think she'd learn by now, but her refusal to only causes the fans to be even rowdier than they were when she first came out.

{Vickie Guerrero}
I'm out here because....

She's cut off and drowned out by the loud boos that continue to flow in from the audience tonight.

{Vickie Guerrero}
I said I'm out here.....

But still she's no match for their loud booming boos.

{Vickie Guerrero}
I'm trying to....

It seems to be no use, no matter how or when she talks, she's just blocked out by all of their booing.

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 N85yW

{Vickie Guerrero}
EXCUSE ME!

Yet again her shrieking does her no favors and they manage to become even louder than they were just a second ago!

{Vickie Guerrero}
I SAID EXCUSE ME! EXCUSE ME! EXCUSE ME! EXCUUUUUUUUUUUSE ME!!!

After completely losing her cool, the fans suddenly become silent, it's clear that she's very pissed off at this point, and it seems like the general idea is she'll never shut up if we don't let her talk so it seems like she's going to be allowed the chance to say what she came out here to say.

{Joey Styles}
Man I'd hate to be in her shoes, these fans just do not like her.

{Michael Cole}
Which is a complete travesty! She's such a wonderful woman, she's constantly working to make Redemption and XWL as a whole the best it possibly can be, and yet she's treated like some common criminal.

{Joey Styles}
You have to admit she's kind of annoying when she screams, it's called using your inside voice, maybe if she used it more often she might actually get to say her peace.

{Michael Cole}
Inside voice? She's a grown woman, and this is her show, I think she can be as loud as she wants to.

{Joey Styles}
The fans still have a right to express their disdain for her nail on a chalkboard screeching.

Vickie finally calms herself down after a few seconds, then proceeds to raise her microphone up.

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 WQUhI

{Vickie Guerrero}
I just wanted to personally come out here and welcome you all to tonight's episode of Redemption. We're just one week away from the annual Slammy Awards, and the excitement is through the roof. Who will be the Superstar of the year? The Diva of the year? Who will be the first person to receive the newly added Champion of the year and Breakout Star of the year awards?

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 Cj4KB

{Vickie Guerrero}
What will happen when Kaitlyn cashes in her Money in the Bank contract against the newly crowned Divas Champion, Brie Bella? It's been a long road for these two ladies, and thanks to my brilliant Gauntlet match, this title match will take place on one of XWL's most exciting nights of the year. Brie Bella did something amazing last week, she did what the former champions could not, survive the gauntlet. Her last foe was tough, yet she proved that size can be used against a person, just as easy as it can be utilized. I send my congratulations to Brie, and my best wishes in her second defense against a formidable foe. Kaitlyn's fresh off a tremendous rivalry with her once BFF, and she could very well walk away the new Divas Champion by the nights end. We don't know which diva will walk away the winner, but what we do know is that it will be one of the many can't miss matches set to take place on this fantastic show.

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 KikeE

{Vickie Guerrero}
I'd also like to inform you all that tonight's main-event will be none other than what could be the future World Heavyweight Champion, Triple H against a man who knows no limits, a man who also is a future World Heavyweight Champion, wrestling's the fifth best thing he does, The Show Off, Dolph Ziggler!

She takes a moment to applaud, while everyone else just boos at her blatant favoritism towards her client.

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 IOWlJ

{Vickie Guerrero}
Thank you, he'll be proud to know he has your support tonight, and I'm sure he won't let you down. Now thank you all for your time, but as the very busy and successful General Manager that I am, I must be going, but be sure to stick around and enjoy all that Redemption has to offer for you tonight, and be sure to tune in next week to the Fourth Anniversary of XWL, as we present to you the Slammy Awards!

She starts to applaud again, but this time a few fans do join in due to the excitement for the huge show and what's sure to be a memorable night. However the smile on her face doesn't last long as the titantron lights up behind her and there we see, and hear a very familiar person.

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 KYPI3

{Ted DiBiase}
Vickie! Hey Vickie!

Her smile is long gone, and instead an angry scowl forms on her face, as she instantly recognizes the tone of the superstar, and turns to the tron leaving little to the imagination as for what she might be thinking and feeling at this very moment.

{Vickie Guerrero}
What are you...SECURITY! SECURITY! Get that man out of the building this instant!

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 Qn6cu

{Ted DiBiase}
Now if I was going to sneak into the arena, for what, the third time now? Do you honestly think I'd be ANYWHERE that security could find me? That's why I'm not in your office begging at your feet, that's why I'm not out there with you now, and that's why I've decided to take a different approach to things. See last week, I'm not gonna lie, you almost broke me....I convinced myself out of some insane stupidity that you were actually sincere...that I got through to you, that I had a chance at living my dream again....but then you did it....after leading me on, after pulling out that contract that all but guaranteed it'd be mine, you ripped it up right in half, and laughed at me...not with me because I cracked some joke, but at me...You laughed at me like you got some sick pleasure out of watching me break down in front of you...Let me make myself clear, I, don't beg. What I did last week....that's not me....Have I changed? Oh you have no idea....but with change, comes maturity, I'm not gonna act like I was the most legitimate acting talent that you had, but I had the work ethic to get better, to be better...

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 X0Yqn

{Ted DiBiase}
I fought through injury after injury, never once did I say no to you, never once did I step down from a challenge you laid upon me, and never ONCE did I bitch and moan at you because I wasn't satisfied with my position. Instead I worked, I worked harder and harder, day in and day out, night after night, all I did is work to be at that level...to be the true living breathing definition of a superstar. Not some fake gimmicky persona, but the real Ted DiBiase Jr! Not my father, but me...I wanted to show the world that every ounce of work that you put into this business, or anything you do in life, will one day pay off....one day you will achieve everything in your wildest dreams...and then, the night after the fourth anniversary spectacle of Final Stand, it happened....

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 KYPI3

{Ted DiBiase}
I arrived into the building that night a complete wreck....I had just failed my fans, I had failed everyone that believed in me...and that was just one failure too many for me to put up with....I let EVERYONE down! Everyone that stood by me through all the bad, everyone who saw me finally rise to the next stage of my career, I let them all down in one night.....ONE failure....losing, to The Rock! I thought it was all over from there, to this day it still bugs me, but that night something happened...maybe you wanted to break me completely, force me to just give it all up, to walk away and never be seen again, but that night....in the main-event, I arrived! Ted DiBiase Jr, had arrived....it might have been a little longer than I myself had hoped, but on April 1st, the only April fools joke was on those that doubted me! Because I beat Edge to become for the first time ever, the official and ONLY number one contender for the World Heavyweight Championship! Finally, I would have my shot, no one else to get in the way, no excuses left, I had to make it happen, or die trying. There would be no more apologies to my fans, no more, we'll get 'em next time guys, no, I had my shot, and I did it! World Heavyweight Champion, Ted DiBiase...A combination of words that so many doubted would ever be uttered, but they were...for several months I reigned as World Heavyweight Champion, I lived my dream....I was on top of the world, I couldn't get any higher than I was.....and then....then it all goes dark.

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 LAtoA

{Ted DiBiase}
I lost the World Heavyweight Championship, it doesn't matter how, I still lost it, and it hurt....because I carried that title with honor and pride, I stepped up to the plate when no one thought I could...and it was all over...I didn't think I could possibly feel any worse than I did right then at that moment, but then you came out...I was like okay maybe she's going to restart the match due to the circumstances, maybe she'll be a little pissed off and say I get no rematch, maybe she'll even suspend me for letting the brand down, I didn't know what to expect when I saw you on the stage, nor could I have ever imagined what you'd end up saying....You're fired...I'm fired? Fired? All I could do was stand there completely speechless...FIRED? I was fired because I lost ONE match? ONE match? Did you wanna get rid of me that badly that you fire me as soon as I lose the World Heavyweight Championship? I'm sorry things didn't go down how we both wanted it to, but firing me because I lost? Who in the hell does that?! Did me losing effect you that badly? Was my loss that great of a dishonor that you had to go out there and tell the whole world that I was fired? But you don't even care do you?

{Ted DiBiase}
I've sat at home wallowing in my own self pity for months, completely dumbfounded by what happened, but life moves on for you right? You're not the one who lost everything in one night, you're not the one who practically begged at someone's feet for their job back last week, you're just the one who laughs in that person's face.

{Vickie Guerrero}
Are you done? No one feels sorry for you Ted, you and you only caused this. Your refusal to listen to authority, your disregard for the rules, and your unprofessional behavior are why you were fired. It's nobodies fault but your own, so instead of pointing the finger at me firing you out of some ridiculous circumstance, you need to turn that finger around and point it right at YOU.

{Ted DiBiase}
DON'T YOU THINK I HAVEN'T ALREADY DONE THAT?!

{Vickie Guerrero}
Do not yell at me.

{Ted DiBiase}
Oh you don't want me yelling? Well I don't wanna fired, we don't always get what we want, Vickie.

{Vickie Guerrero}
I don't have to stand here and listen to this, I can go backstage and do my job you know. Might I suggest you find one to consume your time as well.

{Ted DiBiase}
What do you think I've been doing for the last three weeks? You think I'm here for a pep talk from the least inspiring person in this company? I'm here for my job back, and in case it hasn't become clear by now, I'm not going away until I get it! Others would move on, they'd say well, I tried, I guess it isn't happening, but that's not me, Vickie! Nor will it EVER be! I can't, and I won't leave this be. You fired me, and if it's the last thing I do, I'll make you regret the day you shouted those two words at me! It might not be tonight, it may not be next week, maybe not even next month, but one day, I'll be back in this company, and there's not a damn thing you'll do to make me feel otherwise. If I just go away, that's letting you win....and in case you haven't realized by now, when it comes to games, I don't like to lose.

He looks at the camera with great intensity before the feed cuts out, and we're all left staring at the blackened titantron. The fans are cheering filled with excitement, while Vickie Guerrero's left staring up at the tron with a look of real concern. She thought she broke him, she thought she had seen the last of him last week, but it looks like things have only just begun in Ted's quest to get his job back.

Back to top Go down
Liam
Mid Card
Liam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 11/11/2012 - 11/18/2012   XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 12:14 pm

ThatGuy wrote:
Well done on the Carlito debut promo, he was here before though but didn't do all that much so acting like that didn't exist isn't that big of a deal. I liked what you had though, it was a good way to put him over heel since you wouldn't have much to say yet anyways, but it was nicely done and I liked the use of actions it always amplifies promos to me, look forward to more from ya!

Cheers man, I wasn't sure if he had been here before so sorry about that, and im looking forward to more of the same from Carlito!
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 11/11/2012 - 11/18/2012   XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 1:07 pm

Carlito Cool wrote:
ThatGuy wrote:

Cheers man, I wasn't sure if he had been here before so sorry about that, and im looking forward to more of the same from Carlito!

Nah it's fine man really, we've allowed people to act like it was their debut before if the person hadn't done much so it's totally fine.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 11/11/2012 - 11/18/2012   XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 2:32 pm

Last time I remember having a Carlito was when RCP allowed me to bury him with Kane IGN Rose
Back to top Go down
Adam
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 11/11/2012 - 11/18/2012   XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 9:47 am

[Vickie Guerrero] EXCUSE ME!!!

*The fans boo as Redemption's General Manager Vickie Guerrero walks onto the stage.*

[Vickie Guerrero] I said.. EXCUSE ME!!

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 Imf44

[Vickie Guerrero] Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome XWL's Resident Showoff, XWL's NEW Heartbreak Kid.. Dolph Ziggler!

*Another round of boo's is heard as Dolph Ziggler himself walks onto the stage wearing his ring gear with a classic "#HEEL" hoodie on before his huge match against "The Game" Triple H. He has his own microphone in hand and Vickie watches with a smile on his face as he begins to talk.*

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 PDbbs

[Dolph Ziggler] Yeah yeah yeah, booooo, we hate you Dolph! I get it, you're jealous that I'm standing beside someone like the lovely Vickie Guerrero in person, you're jealous that after tonight you go back to your day jobs while I continue to steal the show for XWL every single night and you're jealous that you're not the NEW Heartbreak Kid of XWL! So spare the boo's and let me speak, if you don't mind..

*The fans boo even louder as Vickie and Dolph look at eachother and share a chuckle.*

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 Zg1U0

[Dolph Ziggler] Just as I expected! Not that I really care.. But what I do care about is November To Remember! The night when The Showoff etches his name into the history books by beating Shawn Michaels, one of most decorated Superstars in this companys long history not once, but twice! And not just any two wins, two wins in a row! And do you know why that match is going to be an absolute walk in the park for me? Because I am THE most conditioned athlete to ever set foot in this company, I could wrestle for three hours straight if I wanted to! Aaaand that would still be a better Pay Per View than Eye for an Eye 2012. I'm going to run rings around Shawn Michaels and even Shawn Michaels in his prime wouldn't be able to top me right now because no matter how many times he tunes up the band, no matter how much he thinks he has me, he won't be able to beat me. It's that simple, I have his number!

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 Gm9Xz

[Dolph Ziggler] And tonight I'm going to one up him in such a big big way, I face Triple H..

[Vickie Guerrero] In the main event!!

[Dolph Ziggler] In the main event. Hunter and Shawn obviously have a lot of history, from screwjobs, to hating eachother to mooning people to posing for playgirl! Wait, that was just Shawn wasn't it? Whatevs. But all that matters is tonight when I beat Triple H tonight I make the biggest statement. Not only do I defeat Shawn Michaels' former best friend and arguably his biggest rival I once again beat a top star of 2012. And after I defeat Triple H, and beat Shawn Michaels twice in a row at November To Remember when you even think about the next contender for that glorious world title belt one name will come to mind and one name only and that's Dolph Ziggler.

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 9nz26

[Dolph Ziggler] So I hope you've enjoyed the show so far, from Ted DiBiase's grade A, slammy award worthy, heart wrenching, tear jerking speech to Vickie about how much this company means to him when all he really cares about is the big fat paycheck that is now gone from his life. To the debut of some hobo by the name of Dean Ambrose, who, even though he looks like a piece of crap probably deserves Ted's paycheck more than Ted did. But have no fear, because the best is yet to come, well, the best is here right now but the best will be in action later on tonight. So sit back, relax, get another big gulp and save those bathroom breaks for the divas match because when I face Triple H it's really going to be something you don't want to miss, later marks..

[Vickie Guerrero] Show!...

[Dolph Ziggler] OFF!

*Ziggler's theme hits once he finishes speaking as a small "Triple H" chant breaks out, Dolph just shouts to the crowd "The King of Kings doesn't compare to me!"*

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 MhU6E

*Dolph finally lowers his mic as he and Vickie stand on top of the stage looking out at the packed crowd tonight, we head off to a video package for The Rock.*

Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 11/11/2012 - 11/18/2012   XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 10:06 am

Jolly good show.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 11/11/2012 - 11/18/2012   XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 1:57 pm

*As the camera's fade in, the shot is focused on the lower body of XWL's newest diva Madison Eagles*

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 8

*As she starts talking the camera slowly pans up her body*

Madison Eagles: What is with this company hiring such old losers for this division? How haven't they got the message yet? In between hiring and firing the same old faces time and time again, and forgetting they why even let them go the last time. I mean just take a look around the exact same faces come and go month after month, just look at the champion Brie Bella. How many times has she and her sister been brought around here now? It's pathetic that's what it is, it's just the same bunch of diva's on a carousel going round and round for a spot in the division. It's the exact same bunch and it's been that way for far too long. But I'm sure soon enough Angelina Love and Velvet Sky will find themselves on another month long tour of hanging out in locker rooms around the world before receiving yet another Pink Slip from the office. And then there's others who just don't have the common decency to leave the company when they can't be bothered to do anything for months on end. And it's pretty obvious too, and everyone's getting sick of seeing it week in week out. I know that everyone, just like myself is bored about all of this. I'm bored of watching the same old bunch of girls hogging the spots on the roster all the time and not doing anything with it.

*With the camera now up to her neck, Madison takes a breath before talking again*

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 2

Madison Eagles: But now... now it's different. It's all about to change, it's all about ME!... ME! ME! ME! Madison Eagles!

*The camera then pans up and fully shows Madison's face*

Madison Eagles: For the longest time they've said XWL is where the best come to play, it's the land of the giants! And now it's finally just that. Take a look back at women's wrestling's biggest names, Mae Young, Fabulous Moolah, Wendi Ritcher, Alundra Blayze, Luna Vachon, Chyna and the list goes on and on, even now with the likes of Michelle McCool, Layla, Beth Phoenix and Kharma, just like all the other girls in the back, they're all dwarfed by ME! Finally a giant has actually come to the land of giants...

*She pauses for a moment revelling in the notion of a "land of giants"*

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 7

Madison Eagles: But that's not the only thing they've said is it? They said XWL is the home of the best in the business... the best? Are you kidding me? Because I'm not laughing, if that locker room is what they call the best and they actually believe it? That's a joke right? Someone please tell me that's just a sick joke that I'm not in on, because there's no way anyone could actually think that's true. Just look at them, they're not the best, they're not even close.

*Madison chuckles to herself, clearly amused at the vastly over-hyped competition*

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 4

Madison Eagles: Do people actually take that stuff seriously? Do people really believe that...THAT is the best wrestling has to offer? If that's what you think, I'm just going to blow your mind! The best? You haven't even seen average, but now... Now that I'm here, you've seen the best! And that's not just me being arrogant, it's a fact! I'm the one that when I make my way to the ring the fans chant "Best in the World", that means I am the best in the world! And it's not some title that made me the best in the world, the only reason Brie Bella is champion right now, is because I let her. That doesn't make her the best, it doesn't even make her close, I am the best in the world and that makes me a champion in my own right.

*She pauses for a moment as she looks into the camera intently*

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 7

Madison Eagles: But that doesn't go down in the record books does it? It should, but it doesn't, and just like Brie carrying around her little butterfly belt, it's the same when it comes to whoever next week picks up the Diva of the Year Slammy only has that statue because I wasn't around yet, and whoever it is needs to know something. You can have however many statues you want, but until you're the BEST IN THE WORLD, until you're ME! Until you're Madison Eagles, you'll be nothing!

*Eagles' pauses again smiling to herself clearly more than confident in the abilities and even more so the lack of ability in her competition.*

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 1

Madison Eagles: And whoever gets the unfortunate privilege of facing me next week, I just hope your ready to face the end, because you'll be nothing more than an example of what the best in the world can do, it doesn't matter what happens because it the end of the day, you're stepping into the ring with ME! And no one can stop ME!

*The camera fades out to black as Redemption heads to a commercial break*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 11/11/2012 - 11/18/2012   XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 6:07 pm

Redemption Reviews:

Chavo Says Goodbye:
The intro with actions in the beginning is greatly done, but you always do great actions with descriptions. I thought the story portion was really well done and a great retirement speech, from the pain he had to fight with to not wanting to give in to it, to ultimately being forced to. I really liked the bit where he says that he had to make this decision on his own and couldn't let the fans influence him and that's why it's so sudden. The ending bit with Vickie and then Chavo talking about a possible return and maybe having the reign he didn't have this time was also really good. This was a great promo.

Dean Ambrose:
The caps worked well for this promo. The first bit that catches my eyes is when he says it didn't hurt me, it just almost knocked me unconscious. That kind of set the tone for this promo. I like the part where he says that even if you pin him, you can never beat him, that sounds a lot like something Ambrose would say and so far this is a really good promo. The repeated use of the word superstar in quotations is adding a good effect as well. The rest seems to flow nicely and the bicycle story was pretty cool too.

Carlito
I've already given you a lot of thoughts on this so I'll keep the review for this promo short. Essentially, this is a good promo for your first and the more you do the better you'll get! You should be great in no time Wink

Ted:
I liked the commentary near the beginning, that added to Vickie's part and it seemed a lot like the real commentators. So Vickie comes out here to hype some stuff up and this is all pretty typical, but then Ted comes out. Ted brings up a good point when he says that if he is going to sneak in for the third time he probably wouldn't be somewhere the security could find him. Ted's story is well-written, especially the part where it shifts gears from him winning the title and being himself to it all coming to a close, and that part, where he asks a bunch of questions, gets the promo flowing really well. The short back and forth between Ted and Vickie was really good and showed lots of tension between the two. The last couple of sentences were also a good closing to cap off the promo with.

Ziggler:
So from start to finish, this was a good read. It really captures how the real Ziggler would be. Shawn Michaels against Dolph will definitely be an interesting match for November to Remember. The shots Dolph takes are all well-taken, and I like the way that you have Ziggler hype himself like the real one does. The bit about Shawn Michaels posing for playgirl was good when said. And I'm not sure what else is really to be said about this, but good job Razz

Back to top Go down
Stay✔
Mid Card
Stay✔

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 11/11/2012 - 11/18/2012   XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 6:53 pm

[Michael Cole]: Well ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, we've got an action packed night for you however now, we have a video sent in by one half of the Society of Saviors, the X- Treme Champion, John Morrison.

[Joey Styles]: Let's see what John Morrison had to say.

The video heads to the X-Treme Champion and Damien Sandow's fellow Savior, John Morrison, who appears to be sitting down on the sand on a beautiful beach and it appears that he taped a special announcement for the fans, or as he refers to them, the "common people", here in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 OZDVe

[John Morrison]: Salutations, common people of the town of Pittsburgh, what a town so revolting, however, with my acumen, my brilliance, I shall rehabilitate this city away from deterioration. Whether my advisary be my greatest foe to face yet or a minimal roadblock, I highly doubt that it will disconcert me, for I am an intellectual being who triumphs over the most arduous situations, as I put to task my most efficacious apparatus, my intellect. What you commoners see before you is the abode where I reside, the Palace of Wisdom.

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 7FoMF

[John Morrison]: Many men have tried but have failed to penetrate the walls of the Palace of Wisdom, as they lack the actual sagacity to do so. However, for the past few weeks, Damien Sandow, my fellow savior, and I have been following our calling, our quest, to endow those who lack the intellect with by dispensing the knowledge that we so happen to possess in great quantities. However, I will cease to try to enlighten ignoramuses for the moment as I have a broadcast of great importance dealing with my championship, the X-Treme Championship. Night after night, the Society of Saviors have made it their pursuit to replenish a division that once prospered however we sought a division that could go above and beyond barbarianism, a division where men used their greatest tool, the mind, and not despicable foreign objects. Many of you may or may not fancy the news but I for one, am delighted to see where this division will go under the Society of Saviors. For now, I bid you ado from my humble abode, the Palace of Wisdom as I will see you in mere seconds.

The video is cut and we go back to Michael Cole and Joey Styles back at the broadcast table.

[Michael Cole]: It seems like Morrison has some kind of announcement he'd like to make at a later date regarding the state of the X-Treme Championship. With the PPV coming up, could it be some type of tournament? A series, challenge, who knows?

[Joey Styles]: All I know is that I want to know where Morrison is headed to with this.

The cameras head to commercial break as many fans in the crowd are left perplexed as to what Morrison's announcement could be. Only time will tell for sure.

Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 11/11/2012 - 11/18/2012   XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 7:13 pm

*As Redemption returns from a short ad break the theme of returning star Drew McIntyre can be heard throughout the entire arena and it doesn't take long for people to voice their hatred of him*

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 AZMnI

*A few moments pass until Drew emerges from behind the curtain with a mic already in his hand and walks out on to the entrance ramp*

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 JY70E

*Once on the entrance ramp Drew simply looks around at all the fans in attendance with his usual cocky grin, After a few moments Drew begins making his way down to the ring with his look changing to a more determined one*

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 IxVN0

*Once he makes it into the ring he raises his mc towards his mouth and begins to speak*

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 RqjEQ

Drew McIntyre
I'm back everyone! Did you miss me? *most of the fans all shout "no" at Drew* I can tell that you did, You missed seeing me the biggest star in all of XWL here on Redemption where I belong. Many of you are most certainly wanting me to give you an explanation from abandoning all of you and leaving you with out any great future world champions. *Once more the fans begin to boo Drew as he just stands thereand chuckles to himself before speaking once again* I didn't have a choice believe it or not I was victimised in the draft this year, I was sent to Breakdown where if you can imagine my luck they decided against letting me catapault their brand ahead of Redemption. They actually didn't want me to out shine all their top talent.Do you know why that was? They didn't discover me, They weren't the ones to notice my potential Vickie was. Now that tore them up inside, They just couldn't bear the fact that the greatest wrestler in all of XWL had already been found. The fact that I didn't need any help getting better was another reason for them to hate me, I mean look at the list of great wrestlers to come out of Breakdown... There aren't any! Joey Ryan might've stated there but he swiftly moved over to where he mattered.

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 MVTzl

Drew McIntyre
Many great champions have come since I arrived last year including The Rock and CM Punk, But one man I remember as standing out above the rest is Brian Kendrick. This man not only won the X- Treme championship, But he also restored value to it. He brought meaning back to that championship belt and back to those that went after it. Unfortunatley he suffered an injury whilst defending his championship against Sin Cara at the start of the year and as you can remember lost the match. Now for reasons I'm not quite sure about he hasn't been seen in XWL since, So the title once again fell into a poor state after I failed to capture it on two seperate occasions. The man that won it was Zeke Jackson, With him holding it the championship remained in a state of dismay for several weeks until John Morrisson was able to dethrone him and possibly save the championship. Fast forward a few weeks and Morrisson decides to join forces with Damien Sandow. Sandow he's an intelectual, A man who's hell bent on saving the very championship that his partner holds. These two refuse to use weapons in extreme matches, Now I'm not sure that's a good idea because trust me when I claim that championship I will be coming at you with everything you can think of so you'd best hope your "skill" is enough to save you.

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 BwyV6

Drew McIntyre
Anyway I got side tracked a bit there, By not using weapons they are spitting on not only everything that championship is about, But also everything that Brian stood for. Everything he worked for to get that title to where it matters again thrown to the wayside by a pair of fools. I refuse to let that happen, I refuse to allow any more disrespect towards the championship that has eluded me for so long now. I hope you two were listening backstage because that was your first and last warning, So when I get my shot... I'm coming for blood. Now many people will be quick to point out that there's two of them and one of me, I understand that's the casae which is why I've decided to implement something I'm going to call my insurance policy, It's something that'll make certain they don't try to take me out of the picture. Oh and one more thing, Now that I'm back expect things to suddenly get better around here.

*Drew chuckles to himslef as XWL fades to an advert*
Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 11/11/2012 - 11/18/2012   XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 7:16 pm

Stay✔ wrote:
[Michael Cole]: Well ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, we've got an action packed night for you however now, we have a video sent in by one half of the Society of Saviors, the X- Treme Champion, John Morrison.

[Joey Styles]: Let's see what John Morrison had to say.

The video heads to the X-Treme Champion and Damien Sandow's fellow Savior, John Morrison, who appears to be sitting down on the sand on a beautiful beach and it appears that he taped a special announcement for the fans, or as he refers to them, the "common people", here in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 OZDVe

[John Morrison]: Salutations, common people of the town of Pittsburgh, what a town so revolting, however, with my acumen, my brilliance, I shall rehabilitate this city away from deterioration. Whether my advisary be my greatest foe to face yet or a minimal roadblock, I highly doubt that it will disconcert me, for I am an intellectual being who triumphs over the most arduous situations, as I put to task my most efficacious apparatus, my intellect. What you commoners see before you is the abode where I reside, the Palace of Wisdom.

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 7FoMF

[John Morrison]: Many men have tried but have failed to penetrate the walls of the Palace of Wisdom, as they lack the actual sagacity to do so. However, for the past few weeks, Damien Sandow, my fellow savior, and I have been following our calling, our quest, to endow those who lack the intellect with by dispensing the knowledge that we so happen to possess in great quantities. However, I will cease to try to enlighten ignoramuses for the moment as I have a broadcast of great importance dealing with my championship, the X-Treme Championship. Night after night, the Society of Saviors have made it their pursuit to replenish a division that once prospered however we sought a division that could go above and beyond barbarianism, a division where men used their greatest tool, the mind, and not despicable foreign objects. Many of you may or may not fancy the news but I for one, am delighted to see where this division will go under the Society of Saviors. For now, I bid you ado from my humble abode, the Palace of Wisdom as I will see you in mere seconds.

The video is cut and we go back to Michael Cole and Joey Styles back at the broadcast table.

[Michael Cole]: It seems like Morrison has some kind of announcement he'd like to make at a later date regarding the state of the X-Treme Championship. With the PPV coming up, could it be some type of tournament? A series, challenge, who knows?

[Joey Styles]: All I know is that I want to know where Morrison is headed to with this.

The cameras head to commercial break as many fans in the crowd are left perplexed as to what Morrison's announcement could be. Only time will tell for sure.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 11/11/2012 - 11/18/2012   XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 11:40 am

*Redemption returns from a commercial break and is taken backstage where Raisha Saeed, who hasn't been seen since being attacked by Beth Phoenix a few weeks ago, is standing in front of a door without Kharma in sight. She continues gazing at the camera for a few moments before beginning to speak.*

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 WhYdC

{Raisha Saeed}
For a few weeks now, silence has filled the air. That silence has now been broken and you don't know what you have caused Beth. You put your filthy hands on me and planted my concealed face on the mat with your pathetic finishing maneuver, the Glam Slam. It seems there was a reason you would do such a thing, I was no threat to you, or so it seemed. You were threatened by my presence, you were threatened by my intelligence, and you knew that I would lead Kharma to victory, but that's not what happened. You took me out of the equation and defeated a defenseless woman, is that really a victory you want to be so proud of?

*Muffled sounds are heard from the room behind Saeed, but she pays them little attention.*

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 GcfNQ

{Raisha Saeed}
Then there was last week, after being defeated by half of the most useless twins in this company, your pride couldn't take it and you had to go out there when Kharma was mere moments from claiming the championship you lost, and you inserted yourself in something that didn't concern you. Just like you, Beth, you can't stand the spotlight not being shined on you. I was willing to let bygones be bygones but you just had to do what you did and now you have no one but yourself to blame for the pain Kharma will bring upon you. It starts tonight, and it will continue until you decide to face Kharma again.

*The sounds behind the door get slightly louder as Saeed takes a step to the side, revealing a sign on the door that reads “Beth Phoenix.” Saeed opens the door and it becomes clear what the sounds were as Kharma is shown destroying Beth's dressing room piece by piece.

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 WOmF5

*Objects fly across the room, furniture flipped over, broken glass everywhere, holes in the wall, and Kharma is seemingly not close to being done, or is she? A voice is heard from across the hall, alerting Saeed, who calls out to Kharma to come outside. The voice? None other than Beth Phoenix running down the corridor, pouncing Kharma as she was walking through the door but she is easily overpowered and gets tosses towards a nearby wall. The two exchange blows back and forth, spilling out into the hallway...*

*Kharma walks away triumphant and clearly happy with the destruction she has caused to her arch rival. A sick grin comes over her face as she walks away, leaving behind a destroyed Glamazon among thousands of shards of broken glass. The screen fades to black for a commercial break...*

Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 11/11/2012 - 11/18/2012   XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 12:13 pm

Orton's theme blares through the arena as the capacity crowd rise to their feet in at a blistering pace for the Apex Predator who hasn't been seen since the PPV, he comes through the curtain to an even bigger cheer...

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 6n18I

Orton slowly scans the arena before making his way slowly down the ramp, twisting his neck and shaking off the cobwebs, holding his ribs the entire way down, the crowd are chanting "RKO" in full force which brings the smallest of smirks onto Randy's face...

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 EaTBl

The Viper slithers up the ramp as the crowd shows no signs of dying down, he storms across the ring and heads up to the middle rope where he fires out his now famous pose...

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 D6XPK

After a long pause Orton slowly gets down from the turnbuckle and grabs a mic from a helping hand at the side before slowly wandering around the ring, stroking his chin as the crowd dies down...He then raises the mic and begins to speak.

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 LE4WO

Randy Orton:
As you all know I'm a man who deals in facts rather than fictions unlike most superstars around here so I'm just gonna cut straight to the point as to why I'm out here. I won't stand before you all with a smile on my face and say that I've never felt better in my life because the fact of the matter is this...I feel like crap, that's the gods honest truth and hand on my heart it's the reason that I wasn't here last week, I was in a hospital bed. You have Paul Heyman running around backstage lying to you in interviews telling you all that Brock has nothing to say but here's the real scoop, he was lying in a hospital bed just like me. Nobody is invincible and let me tell ya, crashing through an entire steel set and having everything but the kitchen sink fall on top of you? It sucks.

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 D3SdX

Randy Orton:
Now don't get me wrong either, I'm not complaining because lets face it, I'd be an idiot to complain considering I was the one that brought the fight to Brock, sure not everything went to plan but at the end of the day I'm standing tall in the middle of this ring, a little banged up of course but that comes with the job of being an XWL superstar, you ask me if I'd do it all again? In a damn heart beat and you wanna know why? It's because I hate Brock Lesnar. Plain and simple, I can't look at the guy for longer than ten seconds without wanting to rip his face of and I listen to all these specialists cry out..."Randy...You have some serious anger problems, that's not normal" I say to hell with them, it might not be quote un-quote normal but like it or leave it because it's who I am.

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 88hAk

Randy Orton:
If I have a problem with you, I won't be like Paul Heyman and run to the back pulling on any ear that'll listen, spreading rumors, bitching and moaning about this, that and the next thing. No, I'll come out here and stand between these ropes, get on this microphone and call you out like a man before kicking your ass from here to hell and back. So...With that fresh premise fresh in our minds, would you look at that? I still have a big problem with Brock Lesnar which of course means that we are far from over as far as I'm concerned. My body is crying out for me to stop but my mind is hungry, hungry for more violence, more battles and more all out wars and the voices in my head won't stop until they get what they want and what they want is Brock Lesnar's head on a plate.

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 5hPzG

Randy Orton:
So Brock, wadda ya say? I know you're in the arena tonight, so what I want you to do is simple, you come down to this ring and you fight me like the alpha male you claim to be, because from where I'm standing? You're nothing but a scared little boy too afraid to step out from behind his mentor, take the kiddy gloves off and speak for yourself. I know you got a voice, you run your mouth in those little filmed promos on a chair in a dim-lit room every other week but still you fail to show that you have a pair by getting in the ring toe to toe with me...C'mon...Time is ticking Brock...Get your ass out here! Unless you know, you're scared?

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 StLtn

To the surprise of not only the entire crowd but also Randy Orton, Lesnar's theme sounds through the arena! Orton wasn't kidding, Brock's here and by the looks of things he's ready to come out and fight too! The crowd are going absolutely insane at the idea of another war but the huge hype soon dies down before completely taking a turn for the worst into vicious boo's as Brock doesn't appear and we are instead met by his manager...Paul Heyman...

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 YhtAK

The crowd begins to boo ferociously as Heyman strides confidently towards the ring. He grabs a microphone that's conveniently placed at ringside before climbing through the ring ropes.

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 OrnPD

Orton eyes Heyman just like his moniker, a viper, as Heyman shoots a glance is way. As the music dies down Heyman raises the mic and begins to speak.

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 29i1b

[Paul Heyman]
Excuse me Mr Orton... did I just hear you correctly? Did I just hear you say that Brock was laid up in a hospital bed last week, just like you were? Well I have news for you, Mr Orton. Last week, Brock Lesnar WAS here. In fact, Brock Lesnar destroyed Dolph Ziggler in the main event of Redemption last week... just days after breaking through the steel set of The Monster Bash. And you know why that was? It's because Brock Lesnar is a tougher human being than you. And not only is Brock tougher, he's bigger... he's badder... and he's simply better. My client Brock Lesnar is better than you Mr Orton in every single way possible.

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 2HM5J

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 DN170

[Paul Heyman]
It's clear to me that you're still suffering from the delusions that you're well known for, as well as a possible concussion from the fallout of the pay-per-view. I suggest that you go home and you stay there, because if you continue to come out here each week and harass my client Brock Lesnar, there will only be bad consequences to come your way. Brock is now focused on becoming a champion. He's been overlooked for far too long and now that he's starting to plough through the so-called main event talent it's only a matter of time before Brock gets the gold he deserves oh so much. Brock is through with you and he's focused on defeating Shawn Michaels tonight... so why don't you-

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 YWqXD

Randy Orton:
Shut your mouth right now. If I ever want the opinions of an irrelevant jackass then yeah sure I'll give you a call, but that's not what I'm out here for and you know it. I'm out here for a fight which can either mean one of two things, number one it means you know that and you still choose to defy it and come out here to annoy me...or number two, it means that you are in fact out here for a fight! Which one is it Paul?

[Paul Heyman]
No...I...Well...That's not what...No...

Randy Orton:
What's the matter Heyman? Flashbacks? How is your neck by the way...Because if you're back for more I'm sure I could fit you in for another appointment with your doctor...

[Paul Heyman]
No... no... that's not why I'm here. Brock is done with you Randy! Done with you...

Orton steps toward Heyman with a sinister look in his eyes.

[Paul Heyman]
No.. don't you...

Orton backs Heyman into the corner so he has nowhere to run.

Randy Orton:
When I ASK for Brock Lesnar... You GIVE ME Brock Lesnar...

Heyman slumps down into the corner and sobs into the microphone.

[Paul Heyman]
Please... please... don't...

Orton grabs Heyman by his collar and pulls him back to his feet with a look of intent in his eyes. The fans egg him on and a smirk comes over Orton's face.

[Paul Heyman]
BRAWWWK! BRAWWWK! HELLLLLLLLLPPP!! HELLLLLLLPPPP!! HELLLLLLLLP!

Lesnar's music hits once again. Orton has finally gets what he wants as Lesnar himself walks out onto the stage, clearly in a rage.

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 Brockent1

Lesnar's gaze is locked fully on the ring, where his close friend is still in the grasp of The Viper. Orton is seen beckoning Brock to enter the squared circle as he performs his usual jogging on the spot, hyping himself up for the inevitable confrontation.

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 Brockent2

Suddenly, Lesnar sprints at a breakneck speed towards the ring and IT'S ON!
Lesnar slides into the ring straight towards a hyped up Orton who immediately tackles Brock to the floor before unloading on him with a harsh barrage of right and left hands, it doesn't look good for Lesnar but as always Heyman proves valuable as he tries to break it up by pushing Randys face, simple...but effective as it gives Lesnar enough time to throw Orton off of him!

Orton and Lesnar both rise to their feet at the same time but this time it's Brock who gets the upper hand as he clotheslines Orton damn near out his boots, Orton looks groggy but he manages to stand up, holding his body in agony from the already existing injuries but he's about to regret turning around as Lesnar scoops him up onto his shoulders with the greatest of ease, Lesnar lets out a huge battle cry scream as he throws Orton over his head for an F5 but the ever ready Viper manages to land on his feet behind the beast, Lesnar turns around and...

RKO!

Brock is down and out near the corner of the ring, the gears begin to turn in Ortons head as he slowly backs up into the opposite turnbuckle leaving the crowd going absolutely insane! He tilts his head to the side and begins to shake uncontrollably as though he's been waiting for this moment all his life, he stomps on the mat and gets ready to run but all of a sudden Heyman tries to get in the way! Standing half way between his client and the Apex Predator, Heyman begins to plea...

[Paul Heyman] Randy! Please...You don't have to do this...Let us go, we won't bother you again! I promise!

Orton smiles, reassuring Heyman who begins to smile along with the Viper, Orton then begins to laugh like crazy with a huge smile on his face leading Heyman to nervously do the same, Orton eventually stops chuckling and steps forward to the middle of the ring to meet Heyman, he then extends his hand for Paul to shake. Hesitantly Heyman reaches out a hand of his own and agrees to shake but as both men clasp hands Ortons demeanor takes a turn for the worst...He pulls a complete three sixty to a serious face before using his free hand to grab Heymans pony tail and launch him over the top rope to a massive cheer!

Orton turns his attention back to Brock Lesnar but gets a nasty surprise as Brock practically steamrolls over him with a huge forearm to the head! Lesnar has no intentions of sticking around as he hightails it over the top rope and picks Heyman up roughly by the suit jacket before pulling him up the ramp alongside him...back in the ring a dazed and in pain Randy Orton gets to his feet in a rage before grabbing the mic that was left on the mat...

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 6gcrc

Randy Orton:
COWARD! COME ON! FIGHT ME!

Lesnar and Heyman both stop at the top of the stage, staring down the livid Viper who is pacing around the ring, ready to rip someones head off...

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 BGRNu

Randy Orton:
You know what, fine! If you don't want to fight me tonight, how about I make you a better offer! You're all about the spotlight, all about the attention, all about Brock Lesnar! We'll he's an offer you can't refuse, Randy Orton vs Brock Lesnar at November to Remember...In a match of your choosing!

Lesnars expression remains unchanged, he simply stands atop the ramp looking more determined than ever where as Heyman is now laughing, shouting at the top of his voice, "You've really done it now" The last image we see is Brock Lesnar staring down Randy Orton as XWL's Redemption cuts to commercial...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 11/11/2012 - 11/18/2012   XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 12:27 pm

The theme song of John Cena hits the stage and a pop is heard for one of XWL's loved superstars. Cena takes a couple steps out of the curtain, he has a bit of a serious tone here for some reason.

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 Normal_shot0668

Cena steps to his usual position and then he raises his arm up to his forehead in the salute style manner like always. He sends the salute flying and dashes all down the ramp and then he slides into the ring and pulls out a mic.

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 Normal_vlcsnap-00797

[John Cena] Last week when I asked Vickie Guerrero to reinstate Christian so I could face him, she said know. Now all of you know that I really want to get a piece of Christian after he came after me at Monster Bash, but this is the closest thing that Vickie would give me. And I guess I'll have to take it, but believe me Christian, you'll get yours eventually.

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 Normal_vlcsnap-00802

[John Cena] Christian, you complain, you beat me for the Intercontinental title, and you bitch about everything. You have had your time, you've shown in the spotlight, and you're still not satisfied. No matter what you get you just don't seem to have enough, and now for some reason you want to target me. Well that isn't going to fly, because the last man who decided to make a target of me was Sheamus... And where exactly is he now? I don't see him, I don't think any of the Universe have seen him in ages!

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 Normal_vlcsnap-00803

[John Cena] You've made a mistake by trying to come after me, and you are going to pay Christian. I Never Give Up and even though you beat me when the title was on the line, I'll make sure you never beat me again. And I will stand by my word, but you know what, I could stand here, and I could say everything that is wrong with you, but why don't you come out here and give us the speech Vickie granted to you.

*John Cena lowers the microphone and looks around the arena as he tries to not have his back turned to wherever Christian may end up coming from. Though, he turns his attention directly towards the stage as the theme of the man himself begins to play throughout the arena.*

*The fans boo as the theme begins to play and a short time later, Christian makes his way out from the back. He stops at the top of the stage and adjusts his blazer before making his way down the ramp.*

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 Normal_002

*Christian continues to make his way down the ramp and as he reaches the bottom of the ramp, he stops and stands there for a little bit. Him and Cena have there eyes locked as Christian begins to make his way over to the steel steps. He walks up them and steps into the ring, not taking his eyes off of John Cena for even a split second. The two men stand across from each other as Christian is handed a microphone from a worker but doesn't speak just yet. After a short little stare down, Christian raises the microphone to speak.*

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 Normal_019

[[Christian]] First of all, before I address you, Cena, let me just address these so called "fans" of the XWL Universe. Back when I was first gunning for the Intercontinental Championship, I stepped into the ring with the champion at the time, a man who has sunk into the darkest of shadows. His name is Davey Richards. We all remember me beating him, it was quite obvious I would, but that isn't what I'm trying to get across. Remember what I said? Remember what I said to all you about some superstars here? How about I just refresh your memories, so we are on the same track. I said something sorta like "Everyone of you loves the hot topic of XWL. When they are hot, they are your favorites and you cheer for them yet as they begin to die down, you forget about them and just don't care anymore." I proved that right when I went against Michael McGillicutty. Remember the guy, yeah is he fired now too. Back to the point, I never praised all of you. I never asked for you to cheer me. I never asked for anything and yet during that time, I was cheered. It confused me at first but then it hit me, I was that hot topic that all of you loved and I just couldn't wait to rub it into your faces that I was right and to quote a friend of mine, all of you were "wrong." That's all I have to say about you stupid people and that whole stupid situation. I hated hearing all of you chant "Christian! Christian!" in all of my matches. Part of me was glad that I was fired because I didn't have to hear it anymore. I didn't have to deal with Eve's annoying little decisions anymore. My ears didnt' have to bleed anymore when Vickie would come out and say "EXCUSE ME!" because I could just mute her now. But I realized that I had unfinished business in XWL. It wasn't with Vickie, wasn't with Eve, wasn't even with Michael. It was with you Cena, and do you know why? Seriously, do you?

*Cena doesn't seem to know why as he shakes his head back and forth, mouthing no towards Christian. Christian chuckles a little before speaking.*

[[Christian]] Of course you don't. Is it, I don't know, because you had your head too far up the ass of CM Punk and The Rock to realize I wasn't down for the count just yet? You beat me, but I bounced right back up only to see you walking away and moving on to "bigger and better" things then dealing with Christian. Do you know how much that pissed me off, Cena? A lot, you tossed me aside like I was some piece of trash or wait, was it because you knew you got lucky? What was it Cena, what was the reason? Why were CM Punk and The Rock so much important then Christian?

[John Cena] Well Christian, you s...

[[Christian]] Save the crap for someone else Cena, you thought you were better then me. One and done, you thought you were done and you had nothing to prove yet you had everything to prove. You and I, we've basically been in this company since close to the beginning. And throughout that entire span of time, you were always the one who got the "push" instead of me when in fact, I deserved it more then you. I earned it, I deserved it and it went right by me to the next person in line which was you. Little known fact, my first major title in XWL was that Intercontinental Title. It took near four years for myself to get noticed. You, you on the other hand got noticed on August 28th, 2009 when you defeated Edge in a loser leaves town match. Thinking of all this just makes me sick to my stomach.

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 Normal_vlcsnap-00822

[John Cena] Christian, I've heard enough of you. You keep going on and on about all the reasons you're more deserving than me, just shut up already! We don't care about your complaints, we've heard them all before! And if you really are so deserving, why do you think you're the only one who notices? Why don't I think you are? How come the fans don't want you to walk around as the World Heavyweight Champion? Aren't you the only one who has ever even thought of yourself to be worthy of anything? I am hardworking, Christian, and it makes me sick to my stomach when I hear someone like you trying to criticize me... Well, no, it doesn't, because I know people like you, that's all you're trying to do and I'm not going to let it work on me.

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 Normal_vlcsnap-00825

[John Cena] It's funny, I wish people like you didn't have jobs here in this company, because people like you with huge egos, you need to be taught a lesson in Hustle, Loyalty, and Respect. But here I find myself doing the opposite, I want you to have a job here, I want the opportunity to personally assure that you will never wrestle again. I'm going to do everything in my power to make sure that we have a match at November to Remember, and I'm going to make sure that you don't walk out of it.. And if you do walk out of it, then I won't be walking out of it because I'll die trying.

[[Christian]] Well you may just be in luck, Cena, because boy do I have a proposition for you. I mean, you'll die trying and I expected you to say that. I expected it and I came prepared and I will give you a match at November to Remember on one condition and one condition only. You have to put your contract on the line against me and if I win, which we all know I will, then you must leave Redemption and I get your spot on the roster. Vickie Guerrero, we talked before this and she said it would be up to you. It would be up to you if you'd want to accept this challenge and she liked it because either you get rid of me forever or you get "punished" for bringing me back. Me? I've already signed a temporary contract that gives me rights to compete in a XWL ring at Novemeber to Remember so you can say, till the end of our match I am a temporary member of the Redemption roster. I'm equal to you now, Cena, and if you want to go ahead and fight me and possibly die trying. Vickie Guerrero is waiting in the back for your answer.

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 Normal_vlcsnap-00831

[John Cena] So you're a roster member now? You're with this company?

Christian nods and that seems to be all John Cena needs. As soon as Christian does this, Cena grabs Christian and lifts him up in the air! John Cena hoists Christian and Christian attempts to struggle, but he can't get away. Cena plants Christian to the canvas with a massive AA! Christian looks to be out cold and Cena picks the mic that he dropped just moments ago.

[John Cena] I'll see you at November to Remember!

Cena's theme hits and he flashes a "You Can't C Me" taunt at Christian who is still laying down on the mat. John Cena taunting Christian is the last thing that we can see before we fade out to commercial break. How will Christian respond to this next week? What will happen at November to Remember when two contracts are both on the line? Has Cena made a mistake by putting his contract on the line just to prove a point to Christian? Find out, soon!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 11/11/2012 - 11/18/2012   XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 3:10 pm

*Once again the cameras cut to the backstage area. This time Matt Striker is shown. As ever he wears a cheesy grin and has a microphone in hand, obviously about to conduct an interview of some sort.*

[Matt Striker]
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, Beth Phoenix.

*Rumblings of cheers can be heard off in the distance as Phoenix comes into view. She has her headband off and appears to be shaken and in discomfort, no doubt as a result of the backstage brawl between herself and Kharma earlier that night.*

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 Sgwdw

[Matt Striker]
Beth, you're just moments away from competing in a triple threat match with AJ Lee and Eve, but I have to ask you, what is your condition heading into the match? We all saw what transpired earlier on between yourself and Kharma... you were thrown through a glass window! How can you be anywhere near 100%?

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 6KegO

[Beth Phoenix]
You're right Matt, I'm not 100%. Kharma got the better of me earlier on and I was thrown through a window. I'm in agony right now... but those people out there in the audience... they paid to watch each and every single one of us wrestle. Why should I let them down? AJ vs Eve is a good match on it's own, but I believe with me added to the mix the match could be even better. Even if I'm not 100%. Even if I still have a concussion from the Pay-Per-View. I'm still going out there tonight and I believe I still have what it takes to win.

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 7Iywz

[Beth Phoenix]
A lot has been said about my short reign as Divas Champion. The Bellas have surely had a lot to say about it... but I know I can do better. I could stand here and I could make excuses like I was competing with a concussion, or I could say how I had already competed in several matches in the space of 2 days before I had to defend against Brie... but I won't. I lost. Whatever the circumstances, I lost the match. But I guarantee you that someday, I will regain my title. I will be the champion that I know I can be. Whoever stands in my way and that title should expect to lose because I know I have what it takes to defeat anyone on this roster when I am at my best.

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 DKBcl

[Beth Phoenix]
Kharma is trying whatever she can to make sure I'm never at 100% again. And who can blame her? I beat her at The Monster Bash when I was in peak condition and hit my Glam Slam just like I said I would. After all the weeks and months of doubt as to whether I could lift her I finally did it and I put in a dominant performance against one of the best female competitors in the world. And I became Divas Champion in the same night.

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 WotZj

[Beth Phoenix]
For things to change as much as they have since then... it's been really upsetting for me. I should be at the top of the division but all of that was taken away from me. And who do I blame? The one moment that set everything on a downward spiral for me, was when Layla attacked me from behind with the title and gave me a concussion. I blame Layla as much as I do Kharma for keeping me from where I should be. I should be Divas Champion... not Brie Bella... not Layla... not Kaitlyn... me.

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 1tHKf

[Beth Phoenix]
I hope Layla knows what she's gotten herself into by sticking her nose in my business because once I'm through with Kharma... and trust me, that will be soon enough... I will be coming for her.

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 OPcfj

*Beth limps away clearly in significant pain as the screen fades to black...*

Back to top Go down
Ze Ben
Jobber
Ze Ben

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 11/11/2012 - 11/18/2012   XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 8:26 am

Redemption is back ready for another interview in the backstage area.

Interviewer:
Welcome back viewers, please allow me to introduce my guest at this time Ezekiel Jackson.

Ezekiel Jackson walks onto the screen as cheers are heard in the background so he can be seen with the Interviewer.

Interviewer:
Last week Zeke you made the announcement that you are returning back to your younger self and ready to dominate every division in the XWL. Please tell me Zeke whats happened last month. You said of course that you have been at your lowest ever in your career.

Ezekiel Jackson:
As I said last week, that one month that I was at the lowest point of my career has got to of been the worst month of my life. In all honesty what is the point of being this strong, powerful and dominate if you cant show it off against anybody. I have barely just been living of course I have been getting payed by the XWL but only little. After what I said last week I got a call from management of course I can't go in depth about it but I can say that because of the so called "whining" they are putting me against a top tier talent here in the XWL in the Legend Killer Randy Orton tonight.

Interviewer:
Speaking of Randy, what are your thoughts going into your match tonight against him?

Ezekiel Jackson:
Well I told everyone what I wanted to do last week. I wanted to make my way back up the everlasting ladder but seriously not this fast. In the past I have of course defeated Randy in the triple threat match for the X-Treme Championship. Of course that was when I was in form before the month of pain and downwards spirals. I really didn't expect to be facing Orton not this fast anyway. I can dominate as much as I can but I know I am not what hes concentrating about. Tonight at the back of his mind he will still be thinking about Paul Heyman and Brock Lesnar. This of course I can use to my advantage and capture the victory. What I can tell you is if I was in form this match would last about 30 seconds give or take a few seconds. Orton if you are listening tonight you have the advantage against me fair dues to you if you so happen to defeat me but don't be surprised if I can think of someway of winning.

Interviewer:
So what are your plans for the future, do you think you will have a title sooner or later?

Ezekiel Jackson:
Before you ask me I really don't know what the 2 clowns Sandow and Morrison are planning with the X-Treme Championship but whatever it is knowing them it must be trouble. Me getting a title you say well it really depend of when I get a shot at one. It was pretty much luck I would say how I won my first X-Treme Championship. I just seemed to debut at the same time as the X-treme series took place. It took me little under 2 months in the XWL to get from debuting wannabe to X-Treme Champion. My fears are it wont be nearly as easy I got lucky then but looking at my luck last month I don't see myself getting a shot at any title anytime soon. However, nobody can take my title, the title of The Personification of Domination in the XWL.

Zeke walks away as Redemption fades to commercial break.

Sorry for the lack of pics I'm trying to get some on my computer for future promos. At the time writing this I don't have time to find any for this promo.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 11/11/2012 - 11/18/2012   XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:39 am

Divas Triple Threat Match

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 RedemptionevetorresXWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 BreakdownbethXWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 Breakdownajl
Eve Torres Vs Beth Phoenix Vs AJ Lee

*20 Minutes In.*

Eve is recovering from a hard Glam Slam, sitting in the corner holding her ribs. Beth and AJ are trading blows, AJ manages to duck one of Beth's hits and hits a spin kick to her! Beth stumbles back and AJ hits a second one which makes her fall to a knee, AJ uses this as she runs to Beth for a shining wizard but Beth grabs her leg before she can drive her knee into her face! Beth throws her back, and AJ runs to the corner looking for a springboard.

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 OqKQc

Beth catches AJ and kicks her in the stomach then throws her out of the ring with force, but what Beth doesn't recognize is that Eve has been waiting this whole time! She sneakily pulls Beth by the hair to the center and hooks her for her finisher!

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 5KHGI

She violently drops Beth hard to the mat with her sick spinning neckbreaker and covers!

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 Ql6OT

1!

2!!

3!!!

*Eve's theme hits as the fans boo, Eve gets onto her knees with an over dramatized celebration. But as the referee raises Eve's hand, she notices AJ who climbs into the ring and jums onto the turnbuckle.. celebrating?*

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 R5gdO

*She jumps off the ropes with a smile on her face and hugs Eve who awkwardly stands there looking confused. AJ grabs Eve by the wrist and raises his arm in the air and starts to clap for her, AJ then points to Beth and starts to boo her. AJ finally pats Eve on the back and says "Good job!" before rolling out of the ring and skipping up the ramp, a confused Eve just exits the ring and heads to the back as the referee checks on Beth Phoenix who has definitely been through a lot tonight. We head to a video package for two of XWL's premier divas, Brie and Nikki Bella!*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 11/11/2012 - 11/18/2012   XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:54 am

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 RedemptionxtremejomoXWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 Redemptioncena
John Morrison Vs John Cena

John Morrison and John Cena battle for 30 minutes before John Cena gives in to a Flip Bottom.

Winner: XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 Redemptionxtremejomo

Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 11/11/2012 - 11/18/2012   XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 3:27 pm

Redemption returns to the backstage set where So Cal Val is shown staring at the camera with a huge smile across her face.

"So Cal Val"
Ladies and Gentleman please join me in introducing The World's Largest Athlete himself, The Big Show!

The camera shows the giant standing next to So Cal Val clearly not dressed to compete, wearing a suit and tie. The crowd welcomes him with boos as So Cal begins to ask the question on everyone's mind.

"So Cal Val"
So Big Show, do you care to explain your actions towards Josh Matthews and Matt Striker last week?

"Big Show"
No.

"So Cal Val"
Well is it true that Vickie Guerrero suspended you from competing until you publicly apologized for your actions?

"Big Show"
... Yes.

"So Cal Val"
So...?

"Big Show"
So what?

"So Cal Val"
Are you sorry for what you did?

"Big Show"
No. They made the mistake of getting in my face so I dropped them like flies, simple as that. They started it, I finished it.

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 628x471

"So Cal Val"
You're trying to tell me that two interviewers, both of whom combined probably are half of your weight, instigated a fight with you?

"Big Show"
Yeah, I am.

"So Cal Val"
And you expect Vickie to buy that?

Show glares at Val for a moment

"Big Show"
I don't expect Vickie to buy anything, I'm not a salesman, my size and strength alone is enough of a sales pitch to get anyone to do what I want, when I want.

"So Cal Val"
Are you threatening our General Manager?

"Big Show"
No, I'm simply stating a point. Vickie may have suspended me from competing in the ring, she may have stopped me from making an example of Orton last week, but she needs to realize that I'm a giant who's neck is too big for a collar. No one can tell The Big Show what he can or cannot do. I may not be able to compete against JBL tonight in the ring but what's stopping me from finding him backstage and kicking his ass? Huh Val?

"So Cal Val"
But-

"Big Show"
But nothing! No one can stop me from getting what I want! Not this guy..

Show uses his Weapon of Mass Destruction out of no where on a passing security guard![/b]

"Big Show"
Not this guy..

Show cocks back his fist at the closest backstage crew member who quickly scampers out of the giants reach.

"Big Show"
No one.

"So Cal Val"
You can't just go around knocking everyone out without repercussions!

"Big Show"
Watch me..

Show begins walking away from So Cal Val.

"So Cal Val"
Where are you going?

Big Show turns around with a smirk.

XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 Mma_a_bigshow_576

"Big Show"
To go knock out a Wrestling God.

Show leaves Val to tend to the knocked out security guard until the doctors arrive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 11/11/2012 - 11/18/2012   XWL Redemption:  11/11/2012  -   11/18/2012 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Redemption: 11/11/2012 - 11/18/2012
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next