Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012

Go down 
+12
#NOTSEME
sdogg50c
Legal
Zander
P.R Son
Shug
TheFilthParade
Raw Is Jericho1
Jonguin
TheKrzyOne
Kyle
Bang
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

*As Redemption begins, a short video plays highlighting the Main Event of Over the Limit, and upon it ending the intro video for Redemption begins to play*

*As the video ends, the camera's show fireworks going off as an instrumental version of the Redemption theme plays, and the camera's show a variety of sections of the crowd*

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 OhneTitel-new

Michael Cole: Ladies and Gentlemen, we are LIVE from the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California for XWL's Redemption, and after everything that happened at Over the Limit, who knows what we'll witness tonight! And I'm the voice of the XWL, Michael Cole and I'm joined by my commentary partner Joey Styles!

*The camera's then switch to the commentary team Joey Styles and Michael Cole*

Joey Styles: Well Cole, where can we start? After last week's huge pay-per-view event there's so much to talk about, but let's start with the Main Event where Redemption Justin Gabriel fought the World Champion Wade Barrett in a gruelling match to end the evening, which ended in a no contest.

Michael Cole: Those two men put each other through hell last week, and you have to speculate that we haven't seen the end of that one.

*The camera's then begin to show more shots of fans hold up signs before sticking on an anti-HBK sign as the commentators begin to talk about the United States championship match, then the camera's switch back to Joey Styles and Michael Cole*

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 4-11

Joey Styles: And then of course there's the United States championship match between Curt Hawkins and Shawn Michaels, which ended in controversial fashion to say the least.

Michael Cole: You can say that again, because Curt Hawkins should of been disqualified for pulling the referee in the way of the Sweet Chin Music! That's plain cowardess in itself right there!

Joey Styles: That's not what I was talking about Cole, I was referring to how the replacement referee made a very suspect call of Curt Hawkins tapping out when he clearly didn't do such a thing.

Michael Cole: Well it shouldn't matter he should of been disqualified, if you ask me the right man walked out as champion last week!

*As Cole and Styles talk between themselves, Shawn Michaels theme begins to play through the PA system, which is met by a chorus of boos from the fans*

*As Shawn walks out onto the stage dressed in a suit the crowd's boos grow larger and larger as Shawn begins pointing at members in the crowd as he slowly makes his way to the ring*

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 2-12

Joey Styles: And there that man is right now, the Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels! And the fans are showing their true feelings right now after Shawn clearly had a deal with the referee who made that call.

Michael Cole: Oh what do you know Styles? You can't just go throwing accusations around like that without any proof!

*As HBK reaches half way down the ramp, he stops and unbuttons his suit jacket and raises his arms up pointing to the rafters as his pyro goes off behind him*

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 3-12

*As his pyro ends he lowers his arms, and rebuttons his jacket, then once again begins to walk down to the ring*

Joey Styles: Come on, Cole, we all saw it clear as day, Shawn Michaels clearly shook the referee's hand after the match, if that isn't proof enough then I don't know what is.

Michael Cole: That could of meant anything for all you know. Now if you were an actual journalist like I am, then you would of asked Shawn about it earlier today and found out exactly what it was about like I did. He told me he shook the referee's hand to congratulate him on a great call, that's the truth of the matter, so why don't you get your facts right next time!

*As Shawn reaches ringside he walks up the steps and along the ring apron looking out into the crowd*

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 5-12

*Shawn then enters the ring and walks over to the announcers table side as the announcer hands him a microphone then he walks to the middle of the ring*

Joey Styles: And you actually believe that story?

Michael Cole: Of course I believe it. And for your information it isn't a story it's the truth. Curt Hawkins clearly tapped out at Over the Limit.

*As Shawn raises his microphone to his mouth, his music fades out, whoever the boo's from the crowd continue*

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 8-8

*Shawn goes to start talking, but then lowers his microphone as the boo's intensify and waits for a few seconds before raising the microphone back up to his mouth*

Shawn Michaels: Judging by the oh so warm welcome you people just so happened to catch Over the Limit last week. But just in case you didn't, let me explain it to you real simple. Last week the Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels took on Curt Hawkins for the United States championship, and that match ended when yours truly Shawn Michaels locked in the Sharpshooter like nobody else ever could and young Curt Hawkins immediately tapped out. Now I don't blame the guy for tapping out, it's beat many before him, and it will beat many after him...Ok so it didn't go exactly like that, but it was only a matter of time until it did. I wish I could tell you that it is what happened, trust me I do but that just wouldn't of been good enough for you people would it?

*As Shawn pauses for a few seconds the crowd continue to boo him*

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 6-10

Shawn Michaels: Oh by all means, go ahead and boo me. Boo me, it's not as if this is what you people have been wishing for all along is it? I can't tell you how many times I've been stopped in the streets and been asked by people just like all of you people and they've asked me "When are we going to see the real Shawn Michaels?", heck it's not even just you people it's ex-wrestlers going on the radio, taking to the internet, the television, in their books, in any way they possibly can and said how "this whole Christian thing is just an act" and that I'm just the same old piece of trash I always was. See I used to think that you people respected me, but now I see it, I see that what I thought was respect is anything but that. And god knows that I deserve respect for what I've done in this industry, I've done things that nobody else past, present or future is able or ever will be able to do, I took everyone's expectations and every single time I stepped into this ring I exceeded them.

*Shawn then turns around to face the cameras*

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 7-9

Shawn Michaels: But that wasn't good enough for you was it? It was never enough for you was it? I stole the show every single night, and every single night you people would spit in my face and insult the legacy that I've created by insisting that I should go back to the old Shawn Michaels. The Shawn Michaels that didn't play by the rules, hell that Shawn Michaels didn't even know them did he? I used to come to a ring just like this one and do whatever I wanted to do and it pissed a whole lot of people off, but it's what made me great. And you know what the weird this is, when I did that you people hated me for it. You people would stand up off your seats and tell me exactly what you thought of me. And trust me, it wasn't exactly PG.

*Shawn then turns away from the camera side of the crowd as the cameraman follows him in the ring*

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 9-7

Shawn Michaels: But then again I wasn't PG then either. Back then...let's just say The Rated R Superstar didn't have a thing on me. If it was anybody else in that lockeroom who did it they would of been shown the door before they even know it. But I wasn't just anybody, I might of been a pain in the butt, but Vin Man knew that when it came down too it nobody could hold a candle to the old HB Kid. And while I tried to grow up and I came to the XWL, while my antics might not be what they used to be, at the end of the day there is still nobody that can hold a candle to me in this ring. See ten years ago when I made my comeback to wrestling, I was a different man from the one I once was. I cleaned up my act and I became a man that my children could respect. I became a man that my wife could respect, I had a fulfilled life, that for once was worth living.

*As Shawn turns his back to the camera side of the crowd, the cameraman pans around Shawn doing a 180 degree turn as Shawn continues to walk back and forth whilst he talks*

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 12-2

Shawn Michaels: For the first time in my life I could look into the mirror when I woke up in the morning and appreciate what I had, I wasn't the guy who would sleep with any woman that moved, I wasn't the guy who would get in a bar fight every other night and spend more nights in hospital beds then hotel rooms. And that was all because in 1999 I found god. The lord saved me for all of that and made my life worth living. But ? The guys in the back couldn't except that and you people couldn't except that either.

*As Shawn insults the fans, the crowd boo him again and begin a "You Suck" chant, however Shawn just ignores them and continues talking*

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 10-5

Shawn Michaels: They thought because I found god it didn't have what it takes anymore, they said I was a has-been, that I should pack up my bags and retire while I still can do so on my own terms. You all heard it two weeks ago, Curt Hawkins said I'm not the same Shawn Michaels I was fifteen or twenty years ago. And you know what? He's right I'm not that guy anymore and I haven't been in a long long time. But then...then I realised something, maybe I should stop kidding myself, nobody wants to see this Shawn Michaels anymore do they? And don't say you do, because I've heard you day in day out on the street, telling me that you don't. The guys in the back don't want to see this Shawn Michaels anymore either. You all wanted to see the old Shawn Michaels, and after Curt Hawkins said what he said I decided to give you people exactly what you wanted. That's when I went to an XWL official and I gave him an offer that he couldn't refuse, I paid him to make the call that you all saw last week at Over the Limit.

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 11-2

Shawn Michaels: I figured that if I'm going to give you people the old Shawn Michaels, well what better old Shawn Michaels moment to give you people then a recreation of my finest moment?

*As Shawn mocks both incidents the crowd begin to chant "We want Curt"*

Shawn Michaels: And I did it against my best judgement, I gave you people what you wanted, and what do you do? You boo me. I finally cave in to your demands and you boo me for it. Who do you people think you are? You made me throw away what I believed in, for you people. I did it all for you people and in exchange you all turned your backs on me.

*As HBK continues to blame the fans, the crowd continue their booing of the Heartbreak Kid*

Shawn Michaels: And you know what? I loved every second of it, it reminded me just how fun being that guy really was. And Curt, if you ever what another go, I'd be more then glad to do it again. But before we do let's get one thing straight Shawn Michaels didn't screw Curt Hawkins, you people screwed Curt Hawkins.

*As Shawn finishes talking, he pauses for a few seconds, then the theme of Curt Hawkins starts blasting through the PA system, which is met by a large cheer*

*As Hawkins’s theme plays the camera is focused on the entrance way, await Hawkins to walk through the curtain*

Joey Styles: Oh thank god, someone's finally come to shut him up. And I'm sure Curt Hawkins isn't in a talking mood after the way Michaels screwed him last week!

Michael Cole: Michaels screwed him? What arte you deaf? Didn't you hear what Shawn just said? He didn't screw Curt Hawkins, the fans did!

*As Hawkins theme continues to play the camera switches to Shawn Michaels as he removes his suit jacket and throws it to the ground*

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 13-2

Joey Styles: What the hell is going on here? Where is he?

Michael Cole: Curt Hawkins is nowhere to be seen, he's clearly reconsidered what he was doing, and remembered the beating Shawn gave him last night! Finally a smart decision by him.

*As Hawkins theme continues to play, Michaels throws himself to the ground and begins laughing clearly over exaggerating as Hawkins theme quickly ends and is replaced by boos*

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 14-2

Shawn Michaels: Ohhhhhhh, you should of seen your faces! And it's record breaking too, since it's the first time Curt Hawkins music got any kind of reaction, and what a reaction that was. It's just a shame he's not out here to of heard it. Although, as we all know after last night, Curt Hawkins doesn't have the guts to walk down that ramp and step into this ring with the Heartbreak Kid and get his ass beat yet again.

*Shawn then sits back up as he continues to talk*

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 15-2

Shawn Michaels: But if he did, presumably because last week I beat him so bad I knocked him loopy, if he located his cojones and walked down that ramp, and stepped into this ring, I would look that nimrod eye to eye and tell him what's what. And that's the Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels is STILL the United States champion, and he IS...NOTHING! After last week Curt Hawkins can now return to where he belongs, and that's back to his shadows that him and the rest of the Job Squad Mafia belong, and he can tell all of his buddies about his fifteen seconds of fame when he went up against the Heartbreak Kid. But just like all of the others before him he discovered that Shawn Michaels still is everything that I said I am. I still am the Showstopper!

*The boos from the crowd intensify as Shawn talks himself up*

Shawn Michaels: The Headliner!

*The boos continue as Shawn waits for the volume of them to decrease*

Shawn Michaels: The Mainevent!

*As Shawn rattles off one more of his nicknames the crowd continue their booing*

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 16-2

Shawn Michaels: And the Icon of the X...W...L.

*As Shawn finishes his list of nicknames the boos from the crowd continue*

Shawn Michaels: And that's exactly what I always will be. The Icon of the XWL, Shawn Michaels is a cornerstone of this industry, and if anybody has a problem with that then they know where to find me, don't they? I'm not exactly playing hard to find right now. I'm stood underneath a darn spotlight in front of thousands upon thousands of morons in Los Angeles, California of all places. But more importantly I'm the guy with the big red white and blue belt around his waist. And...

*Shawn pauses midsentence, and sits down in the middle of the ring*

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 17-1

Shawn Michaels: Why don't you people show some respect. I'm not the bad guy here, I'm one of the good guys. If anything I'm a man of the people I gave you exactly what you people wanted and it's not my fault that you people are spoiled and ungrateful, but if you can't see that I did it for you people, then to hell with you. So from now on I'm going to do what I should of been doing all along and that's what you people thought you wanted until last week and if you don't like that...well you only have yourselves to blame. You people made this happen so you might as well get used to it, so why don't you just shut up and let me talk.

*And Shawn stays sitting down, he undoes his tie and throws it too the ground*

Shawn Michaels: Now as I was saying, before I was rudely interrupted, I'm the guy with the United States championship, I'm the guy who is THE MAN around here, and The Heartbreak Kid is on top of THE WORLD! Now I was planning on coming out here and being civilised about this whole thing, but since you've been so rude, I'm going to tell it exactly how it is.

*As Shawn pauses, he stands back up and undoes the top few buttons on his shirt*

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 18

Shawn Michaels: Don't you people LISTEN? The champ is here and you see this little stick I've got in my hands? It's a microphone and when I'm in possession of it you better shut your damn pieholes and listen up, and I'm not asking you, I'm telling you to park it in your seats and pay attention. Because if you hadn't noticed nobody from the back has come out here and interrupted me because they know they can't bare to face the ridicule that they're bound to receive because know that you people have awoken the real Heartbreak Kid from a thirteen year sleep, nobody wants to be the first of many to go mono-a-mono with Shawn Michaels. Because they know that they're no match for me and there's nobody that ever will be. And after last week we know that Curt Hawkins is most definitely not a match for HBK.

*As Shawn talks, he untucks his shirt, and undoes the rest of the buttons on his shirt*

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 19

Shawn Michaels: But I could go on and on and on telling you people who can't measure up to me because the list is endless, but I'll keep that saved until a later date, here's a little taster of that list. Number One: Curt Hawkins, Number Two: The Rock, Number Three: Chris Jericho, Number Four: Rey Mysterio, Number Five: Kevin Steen, Number Six: Triple H, Number Seven...

*As Shawn mentions each name, it's met by boos from the crowd, and as the boos get louder and louder, Shawn pauses once again*

Shawn Michaels: Now you just don't learn do you? Every time you interrupt me, I have to stop what I was saying and get you Cali-Forn-I-A idiots to shut up and let me doing my thing. So one more time please show some courtesy and shhhhhh...

*As Shawn shh's the crowd he removes the cuff links on his shirt and throws them to the ground then takes his shirt off as a few female cheers are heard in the crowd, then he throws his short to the mat as well*

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 20

Shawn Michaels: Shhhhhhhhh... Now as you can see, I'm ready for a fight, so if now I'm begging someone in the back to get out here and show me that they're worth my time. I already wasted a month of my life on Curt Snore-kins so the bar isn't exactly raised high.

*Shawn then points to someone in the front row of the crowd, then begins pointing to other members in the front few rows as he challenges members of the crowd*

Shawn Michaels: How about you? You in the front row? Or you next to him? What about that guy over there?

*Shawn then removes his belt and throws it to the mat*

Shawn Michaels: You know what I'll take you all on, you, you, you, the guy selling nachos in the Upper Tier, I'll take the entire arena on because that's just the kind of champion I am, I will take on all-comers, and it doesn't matter who it is because everyone knows there will only be one outcome and that's the Heartbreak Kid kicking your teeth, right down your throat!

*As Shawn turns around as continues pacing around the ring the crowd begin chanting "Asshole"*

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 21-1

Shawn Michaels: I'm sorry I can't quite hear that?

*As Shawn prompts them the chants of "Asshole" begin to get louder and louder, then Shawn smirks yet again*

Shawn Michaels: Well since you people want an asshole, who am I to disappoint? So Los Angeles here's to ya!

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 1-11

*As Shawn picks his microphone back up he talks with his back to the cameras*

Shawn Michaels: And well needless to say... If any of you so called superstars out back have a problem with this, you can come out here, because I've got just two words for ya!

*As Shawn pauses the crowd boo him, and Shawn turns around and stands there smirking, and raises his microphone back up to his mouth and points to his crotch*

Shawn Michaels: Suck it!

*As soon as he finishes speaking, Shawn drops his microphone and pulls his trousers back up, then his theme begins to play*

*As Shawn's theme plays he quickly rolls out of the ring as the crowd boo him, he turns around with his arms held out as if to say he's done nothing wrong*

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 22-1

*As the boo's continue Shawn turns around and begins walking up the ramp*

Joey Styles: Can you believe the nerves of that guy?

Michael Cole: You know what I can believe it, Styles. And I like that he's finally showing his true colors! But how can the fans treat him like that? He did this for them, and they turned his back on them, they should be ashamed of themselves!

Joey Styles: Oh please, you can't honestly tell me this guy did what he did for them. He did it for him. Shawn Michaels is an egomaniac, it's always been about him and it always will be!

*As Shawn walks up the ramp, he turns around again, as the crowd continue to boo him*

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 23

Michael Cole: Well I like his new attitude, this is a man you can be proud of as a champion. He's finally showing the instinct and personality that made him great in the first place, instead of the suck up he thought he had to be.

Joey Styles: Oh what do you know? You hated him last week. You're as much of a fraud as he is!

Michael Cole: Oh just shut up, Styles! You're just an idiot you know that! I bet you're one of those guys Shawn was talking about. I bet you were pestering him week in week out about being the old HBK, and now that he is, you boo him for it. You're fickle you know that?

Joey Styles: I'm fickle? What do you call yourself then?

Michael Cole: I call myself the voice of the XWL! And as the voice of the XWL I say it's time for a commercial break.

*As Michael Cole finishes speaking XWL Redemption fades out to it's first commercial break*

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:42 pm

I slightly enjoyed the Goldberg/Mason segment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:39 pm

The Capetown Werewolf wrote:
Thunder Gun wrote:
Allzo's back? Yay!

Nope, He left. That's pats.

Pjay* troll
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 12:30 am

Adam wrote:
The Capetown Werewolf wrote:
Thunder Gun wrote:
Allzo's back? Yay!

Nope, He left. That's pats.

Pats promo'ing?

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 Tumblr_lz3a110knW1qdq3ku

I like the idea of the undefeated Mason facing Goldberg who had an even better undefeated streak. Has a big match vibe to it for FS.

Agreed, it really works for the "biggest ppv of year" feel. Gotta say that promo was a hell of a lot better than I and probably others expected.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 12:10 pm

As Redemption returns from a commercial break, the sound in the arena is at an odd tone, loud boos and jeers are coming from the audience, and we soon find out just why when we see Michael Cole standing at a podium next to the commentary table.

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 YTKSy

{Michael Cole}
Can I have your attention please!?

{Joey Styles}
I'm so sorry for this ladies and gentlemen...Vickie's asked Michael Cole to make an announcement for the general managers, and you know how Cole can get when put into a position of importance...

{Michael Cole}
In six weeks XWL will host our biggest show of the year, the matches for the ages, the opportunities of a life time, all of these things symbolize what Final Stand truly is. Nothing is more opportunistic than our annual Money In The Bank matches! For three years these matches have laid opportunity our for not only the winners, but the participants in it that come up short as well. These matches present the winner with a briefcase filled with binding contracts which under no circumstance can be turned down so long as it's within the agree year period. What's inside the contracts is a statement that the holder, be he male or female, are entitled to a World Heavyweight, or a Divas Championship match anytime within the next year up until the next Final Stand.

{Joey Styles}
He's actually not doing so bad so far...I hope I didn't just speak too soon.

{Michael Cole}
This year will be no different, after tough consideration, and amazing show of giving the fans exactly what they want, Vickie Guerrero, and Cody Rhodes have both organized the participants for each match. Four divas for The Miss Money In The Bank match, and unlike last year, this years Mr. Money In The Bank ladder match will host six participants in the hopes of getting a World Heavyweight Championship opportunity!

{Joey Styles}
Get on with it Cole, they're getting a bit antsy.

{Michael Cole}
I'll start with the lovely divas of XWL, two divas from Redemption, and two divas from Breakdown will collide in a four person ladder match, and up top, inside that briefcase will be a Divas Championship contract which they can invoke for a one on one opportunity with the champion at anytime they may choose. So without further ado, the participants are....

He opens up an envelope containing the names.

{Michael Cole}
Two time XWL Divas Champion, and a legend among women's wrestling, Trish Stratus!

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 Ghs2P

{Michael Cole}
Another two time Divas Champion, and the defending champion at last year's Final Stand, Maryse!

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 DjoOV

{Michael Cole}
The next participant, a woman that puts class and skill above all else, Madison Rayne!

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 B8iUC

{Michael Cole}
Now last, and certainly not the least, a diva that has worked hard through the years all in hopes of becoming Divas Champion one day, Eve Torres!

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 GW20A

The fans excitedly cheer as they approve of this year's line up despite non favorites Madison Rayne, and Maryse both being participants in this years Miss Money In The Bank match.

{Joey Styles}
One of those ladies will have the opportunity of a lifetime.

{Michael Cole}
The general managers wish all of those ladies good luck, and now, it's time for the announcement of the Mr. Money In The Bank ladder match!

He pulls out another envelope slightly bigger than the other and opens it up.

{Michael Cole}
The X-treme Champion, Michael McGillicutty!

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 1jTpy

{Michael Cole}
A former United States Champion, and perhaps one of the most controversial ones, Kevin Steen!

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 C27YC

{Michael Cole}
Enthralled in a bitter rival with Steve Austin, but being given a chance of a lifetime, James Storm!

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 2P0uy

{Michael Cole}
The man that made The Rock say I quit last night, John Cena!

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 FD16F

{Michael Cole}
The Intercontinental Champion, Dolph Ziggler!

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 GAbX0

{Michael Cole}
And...

Michael Cole looks down the list at the last participant then suddenly an eager expression is shown on his face.

{Michael Cole}
Fighting in his and my best friend, The Miz's honor, R-Truth!!

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 ZDeK1

{Michael Cole}
There you have it ladies and gentlemen, this year's participants in Money In The Bank!

As the fans continue to excitedly cheer at the announcement, Cole steps off the podium and rejoins Joey Styles on commentary.

{Joey Styles}
Not bad, Cole.

{Michael Cole}
As if there was ever any doubt.

{Joey Styles}
So who are you pulling for?

{Michael Cole}
Are you kidding? R-Truth of course! He'll win just like The Miz would have had that no good Ted DiBiase injured him!

{Joey Styles}
There's the Cole we all know and loathe...I think any of those names could easily walk out with the case, it's definitely a must see match just for the fact that it contains XWL's top rising talents.

{Michael Cole}
That it does, that it does, let's take one more look at this year's Money In The Bank matches, and then we'll be back after a commercial break.

Miss Money In The Bank Ladder Match

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 Mitb

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 6732v
Trish Stratus Vs Maryse Vs Madison Rayne Vs Eve Torres

Mr. Money In The Bank Ladder Match

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 Mitb

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 IqSRH
Michael McGillicutty Vs Kevin Steen Vs James Storm Vs John Cena Vs Dolph Ziggler Vs R-Truth

With that said graphics for both Money In The Bank ladder matches appear on the screen before we fade away to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 2:34 pm

Thanks for stretching the page, David.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 2:45 pm

I was gonna review Ted/Rock but the page is too stretched
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 2:46 pm

Adam wrote:
I was gonna review Ted/Rock but the page is too stretched

You lie, and besides it was going to be a new page within a few posts anyways so it did no harm.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:56 pm

My feelings are only slightly hurt by the exclusion. </3
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:03 pm

The crowd jump to their feet as John Cena’s theme blasts out of the P.A system with the fans giving the superstar a huge reaction. It is only moments before Cena comes rushing out onto the stage smiling and cheering soaking up the atmosphere

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 Normal_vlcsnap-00010

John rushes over to the cameraman stoodby at the stage

John Cena
I told you guy’s I wouldn’t quit! Enjoy the celebrations!

As he finishes his sentence he walks away and stands at the top of the stage and strikes a salute before beginning to run down to the ring

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 Normal_vlcsnap-00021

John rushes into the ring and looks around smiling and taking in the atmosphere as a large “Cena”chant starts in the crowd. He walks over and grabs a mic before patiently waiting for the chants to die down before speaking

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 Normal_vlcsnap-00081

John Cena
Last night at over the limit, I stuck by my word I gave to you all and I made the Rock say I quit and I am still undefeated in those match types. Last night the Rock screamed out those two words every superstar wishes they would never have to say in their career and that is I…Quit. Now Dwayne it was only a matter of time but now I know, the world know, them failed pornstar turned cheap dvd movie star directors you work for know and these people all know that you quit last night and that is going to be something that sticks with you forever. I am not going to let you live it down and guys I would like to ask each and every one of you a massive favour tonight. History was made between myself and Dwayne and I don’t want him to forget it so please, whenever you see him start the Rocky Quit chants as loud as you can! I want to hear you tear the roof off every arena or even if you’re screaming at home just join in because I know it will get to him, it will begin to get at him from the inside and as much as he wants to forget it, that’s just something I can’t allow, sorry man, but you quit.

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 Normal_vlcsnap-00100

John Cena
Now last night we both gave it our all in this ring and once again I’d like to congratulate Ted for two things, not only for being a great sport and helping in this match like no other man could, he had chemistry with the both of us and I feel I made the right choice and I stand by it but also for taking Dwayne off my hands, you see after I went to the back for those of you who didn’t see Ted changed, it was a side of him none of us has ever seen before and quite frankly I’m glad I wasn’t out here because he was in the mood to rip anyone apart. Dwayne had being doing little things the entire match just to pick away at Ted and trying to get a reaction out of him. Eventually it was like a volcano because I know none of us were expecting that reaction. But what’s done is done and well Ted, if you ever need a hand like you supported me just give me a call man and I’ll be happy to help.

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 Normal_vlcsnap-00095

John Cena
Now I think that match against Dwayne was my biggest match yet to date not only was a win on the line but most importantly my pride. I quit are two words I never want to say and with the way I live I hopefully will never have to say them. Rise above, it’s what I live by and although many people have tried I will never embrace but always rise above and beyond and look to improve because when you next try to get John Cena to embrace and stop being myself that’s the time I whoop your ass. Now over the last couple of days since over the limit my twitter has just blown up and I just want to publically say thank you, thanks for everything and if it wasn’t for you guys I would not have the ring endurance to compete with guys like santino never mind The Rock, no offense Santino. But seriously you guys do give us adrenaline when you cheer for us and that feeling is just indescribable.

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 Normal_vlcsnap-00121

John Cena
Now tonight I feel it is time I say what I have planned for the future and it involves two things, you see at final stand not only am I going to win that money in the bank briefcase and become a world champion but I am also going to make history by doing something else but I’ll come to that later on. Now at final stand 6 men will fight for one briefcase which guarantees a shot at the world title. Now let’s just see who I’m going to be going against in this match, firstly we have Michael McGillicutty, the xtreme champion who wants to bring change and look forward to moving up in the roster but all we know for certain is that he lost to Ted DiBiase and is a poor excuse for a champion and I’m sure I’m not the only one who would not like to see him as a world champion. Secondly we have the self conscious, schizophrenic R Truth. Now I am pretty puzzled by R Truth being in the Money in the bank because what is he just used to make the numbers added up? Isn’t he afraid of heights? Lil jimmy is not going to go up that ladder for you and get the briefcase, so good luck going 15 feet up in the air to grab a briefcase…
XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 Normal_vlcsnap-00108

John Cena
And now we have the cowboy james storm, the man who is just a younger wannabe stone cold steve Austin except quite frankly, he sucks. James Storm is just playing the same gimmick but with long hair and fancy new entrance music. The fact he hates all of you is because he wants to try and not be stone cold but he can’t help it I mean just look at him. I for one would love and cannot wait to see Steve give him a stunner before he can do any more damage over on breakdown. Another man who is going to be in the match is none other than the man who beat me for the us title not only once but twice, Kevin Steen. Now Steen this is no pie eating contest, we aren’t talking a serious match here for you buddy. This is a match for agile people, you have to be able to get up that ladder as fast as you can and well I don’t think this is your slice of pie. Although around you I don’t think there ever is a slice of pie around. But don’t be mad I know you’re listening and you have pinned me before whereas I have never pinned you so I do respect what you can do and I mean for a man of your size you can pull out some simply phenomenal moves. I’m pretty jealous. Finally we move on to the self confessed show off, hashtag heel whatever you want to call him the intercontinental champion Dolph Ziggler, now this man won the title from Wade by disqualification, fair play to him he got the title but he didn’t win it fairly.

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 Normal_vlcsnap-00144

John Cena
All of these men in the money in the bank are in this for themselves, they all hate everyone and only think about themselves. I am the only man entering the match who will want to win for you people and to become your champion. I want to succeed in 2012 and I am going to make sure the champ returns for all of you! It has being way too long since I have ever held a title so I am going to put an end to that when I crush 5 dreams to make my dream of being a world champion in XWL a dream come true. Now I am going to make sure I do win the match and I am going to make sure that when I do win I do it with the support of every single fan our their. You guys are the ones that give me the chance to be here today and allow me to do what I love to do so I am going to dedicate both of my matches at final stand to you guys….

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 Normal_vlcsnap-00125

John Cena
Now that perfectly leads me on to what I wanted to discuss next because you may have noticed I said I have two matches. Now as this is not totally official i think I deserve it and well I think this is the other thing I was talking about when I discussed about john cena making history. What would all you guys think to John Cena, the new United States champion! Now earlier tonight Shawn came out here and spoke about a list of people he beat, Kevin Steen, Chris Jericho, Curt Hawkins and so on but he forgot to mention a few weeks ago I gave the champion an attitude adjustment which he couldn’t get up from. I beat the champion and well as everyone around here seems to agree John Cena deserves one more shot at the United States Title and that is why at final stand I am offering to do double duty to give Shawn Michaels the match of his career when I end his title reign and become the new United States Champion! Now I have always said that I would love a us title reign before I stepped up to the world title scene and I feel this is going to be my time to not only show you guys how much this all means to me but how much I appreciate you, the fans because I am not only doing this for me it is all for you guys aswell.

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 Normal_vlcsnap-00160

John Cena
Now Shawn this is a message directly out to you, tonight I am going to be at ringside not to do anything foolish but to just watch and prove to you I mean business. You have been a great champion don’t get me wrong but I feel and I know I can and will beat you given the opportunity. Now I know there isn’t a lot of competition for you to choose from, new faces left to challenge for that title but I think I’m the biggest of ‘em all and right now I have my eyes set on becoming champion at final stand. I’ve been in the ring with you and I respect what you can do but after this little sharade I’ve seen where you’ve decided to hate all these people just like half the roster I have lost the respect I had for you as a person for what you have done. Now I am going to show you having these people on your side is the best thing that can happen in tough situations because I will not lose and I will walk out of final stand the united states champion. I think you may need a slight attitude adjustment so see ya later tonight Shawn, good luck in your match, you’re gonna’ need it going against Ted.

Cena drops the mic as his theme blasts around the arena

As the crowd begin to cheer Cena jumps out of the ring via the second rope and begins to walk back up the ramp touching hands with fans on the front row as he heads up the ramp, when he gets to the stage he turns around and does a small salute before heading to the back, XWL then cuts to a short video package highlighting what happened in the main event at over the limit.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:16 pm

The crowd jump to their feet as John Cena’s theme blasts out of the P.A system with the fans giving the superstar a huge reaction. It is only moments before Cena comes rushing out onto the stage smiling and cheering soaking up the atmosphere

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 Normal_vlcsnap-00010

John rushes over to the cameraman stoodby at the stage

John Cena
I told you guy’s I wouldn’t quit! Enjoy the celebrations!

As he finishes his sentence he walks away and stands at the top of the stage and strikes a salute before beginning to run down to the ring

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 Normal_vlcsnap-00021

John rushes into the ring and looks around smiling and taking in the atmosphere as a large “Cena”chant starts in the crowd. He walks over and grabs a mic before patiently waiting for the chants to die down before speaking

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 Normal_vlcsnap-00081

John Cena
Last night at over the limit, I stuck by my word I gave to you all and I made the Rock say I quit and I am still undefeated in those match types. Last night the Rock screamed out those two words every superstar wishes they would never have to say in their career and that is I…Quit. Now Dwayne it was only a matter of time but now I know, the world know, them failed pornstar turned cheap dvd movie star directors you work for know and these people all know that you quit last night and that is going to be something that sticks with you forever. I am not going to let you live it down and guys I would like to ask each and every one of you a massive favour tonight. History was made between myself and Dwayne and I don’t want him to forget it so please, whenever you see him start the Rocky Quit chants as loud as you can! I want to hear you tear the roof off every arena or even if you’re screaming at home just join in because I know it will get to him, it will begin to get at him from the inside and as much as he wants to forget it, that’s just something I can’t allow, sorry man, but you quit.

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 Normal_vlcsnap-00100

John Cena
Now last night we both gave it our all in this ring and once again I’d like to congratulate Ted for two things, not only for being a great sport and helping in this match like no other man could, he had chemistry with the both of us and I feel I made the right choice and I stand by it but also for taking Dwayne off my hands, you see after I went to the back for those of you who didn’t see Ted changed, it was a side of him none of us has ever seen before and quite frankly I’m glad I wasn’t out here because he was in the mood to rip anyone apart. Dwayne had being doing little things the entire match just to pick away at Ted and trying to get a reaction out of him. Eventually it was like a volcano because I know none of us were expecting that reaction. But what’s done is done and well Ted, if you ever need a hand like you supported me just give me a call man and I’ll be happy to help.

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 Normal_vlcsnap-00095

John Cena
Now I think that match against Dwayne was my biggest match yet to date not only was a win on the line but most importantly my pride. I quit are two words I never want to say and with the way I live I hopefully will never have to say them. Rise above, it’s what I live by and although many people have tried I will never embrace but always rise above and beyond and look to improve because when you next try to get John Cena to embrace and stop being myself that’s the time I whoop your ass. Now over the last couple of days since over the limit my twitter has just blown up and I just want to publically say thank you, thanks for everything and if it wasn’t for you guys I would not have the ring endurance to compete with guys like santino never mind The Rock, no offense Santino. But seriously you guys do give us adrenaline when you cheer for us and that feeling is just indescribable.

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 Normal_vlcsnap-00121

John Cena
Now tonight I feel it is time I say what I have planned for the future and it involves two things, you see at final stand not only am I going to win that money in the bank briefcase and become a world champion but I am also going to make history by doing something else but I’ll come to that later on. Now at final stand 6 men will fight for one briefcase which guarantees a shot at the world title. Now let’s just see who I’m going to be going against in this match, firstly we have Michael McGillicutty, the xtreme champion who wants to bring change and look forward to moving up in the roster but all we know for certain is that he lost to Ted DiBiase and is a poor excuse for a champion and I’m sure I’m not the only one who would not like to see him as a world champion. Secondly we have the self conscious, schizophrenic R Truth. Now I am pretty puzzled by R Truth being in the Money in the bank because what is he just used to make the numbers added up? Isn’t he afraid of heights? Lil jimmy is not going to go up that ladder for you and get the briefcase, so good luck going 15 feet up in the air to grab a briefcase…
XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 Normal_vlcsnap-00108

John Cena
And now we have the cowboy james storm, the man who is just a younger wannabe stone cold steve Austin except quite frankly, he sucks. James Storm is just playing the same gimmick but with long hair and fancy new entrance music. The fact he hates all of you is because he wants to try and not be stone cold but he can’t help it I mean just look at him. I for one would love and cannot wait to see Steve give him a stunner before he can do any more damage over on breakdown. Another man who is going to be in the match is none other than the man who beat me for the us title not only once but twice, Kevin Steen. Now Steen this is no pie eating contest, we aren’t talking a serious match here for you buddy. This is a match for agile people, you have to be able to get up that ladder as fast as you can and well I don’t think this is your slice of pie. Although around you I don’t think there ever is a slice of pie around. But don’t be mad I know you’re listening and you have pinned me before whereas I have never pinned you so I do respect what you can do and I mean for a man of your size you can pull out some simply phenomenal moves. I’m pretty jealous. Finally we move on to the self confessed show off, hashtag heel whatever you want to call him the intercontinental champion Dolph Ziggler, now this man won the title from Wade by disqualification, fair play to him he got the title but he didn’t win it fairly.

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 Normal_vlcsnap-00144

John Cena
All of these men in the money in the bank are in this for themselves, they all hate everyone and only think about themselves. I am the only man entering the match who will want to win for you people and to become your champion. I want to succeed in 2012 and I am going to make sure the champ returns for all of you! It has being way too long since I have ever held a title so I am going to put an end to that when I crush 5 dreams to make my dream of being a world champion in XWL a dream come true. Now I am going to make sure I do win the match and I am going to make sure that when I do win I do it with the support of every single fan our their. You guys are the ones that give me the chance to be here today and allow me to do what I love to do so I am going to dedicate both of my matches at final stand to you guys….

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 Normal_vlcsnap-00125

John Cena
Now that perfectly leads me on to what I wanted to discuss next because you may have noticed I said I have two matches. Now as this is not totally official i think I deserve it and well I think this is the other thing I was talking about when I discussed about john cena making history. What would all you guys think to John Cena, the new United States champion! Now earlier tonight Shawn came out here and spoke about a list of people he beat, Kevin Steen, Chris Jericho, Curt Hawkins and so on but he forgot to mention a few weeks ago I gave the champion an attitude adjustment which he couldn’t get up from. I beat the champion and well as everyone around here seems to agree John Cena deserves one more shot at the United States Title and that is why at final stand I am offering to do double duty to give Shawn Michaels the match of his career when I end his title reign and become the new United States Champion! Now I have always said that I would love a us title reign before I stepped up to the world title scene and I feel this is going to be my time to not only show you guys how much this all means to me but how much I appreciate you, the fans because I am not only doing this for me it is all for you guys aswell.

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 Normal_vlcsnap-00160

John Cena
Now Shawn this is a message directly out to you, tonight I am going to be at ringside not to do anything foolish but to just watch and prove to you I mean business. You have been a great champion don’t get me wrong but I feel and I know I can and will beat you given the opportunity. Now I know there isn’t a lot of competition for you to choose from, new faces left to challenge for that title but I think I’m the biggest of ‘em all and right now I have my eyes set on becoming champion at final stand. I’ve been in the ring with you and I respect what you can do but after this little sharade I’ve seen where you’ve decided to hate all these people just like half the roster I have lost the respect I had for you as a person for what you have done. Now I am going to show you having these people on your side is the best thing that can happen in tough situations because I will not lose and I will walk out of final stand the united states champion. I think you may need a slight attitude adjustment so see ya later tonight Shawn, good luck in your match, you’re gonna’ need it going against Ted.

Cena drops the mic as his theme blasts around the arena

As the crowd begin to cheer Cena jumps out of the ring via the second rope and begins to walk back up the ramp touching hands with fans on the front row as he heads up the ramp, when he gets to the stage he turns around and does a small salute before heading to the back, XWL then cuts to a short video package highlighting what happened in the main event at over the limit.

A hot promo like this should start the new page.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:29 pm

=//=Bringing Klass To Reviews=\\=

[HBK the DHB]
Damn I loved this promo, man formerly known as Steve. Especially how you had HBK rationalize his actions by saying that he’s giving the people what he wanted, which was the guy that had been in a slumber for 13 years. He felt betrayed by the fans after they begged him to return to his roots, and once he did by pulling the same stunt that made him infamous, they booed him so now he’s lashing back out at them for being hypocrites. Loved the bit where he said that that was the biggest reaction that Hawkins has ever gotten and also how he subtly strips throughout the promo before giving the grand finale at the end. This promo flowed no nicely and was so well written that I had no problem at all reading from start to finish and I’m looking forward for whatever you come up with next… next week.

[Vickie and McGillicutty]
Enjoyed this short and sweet seg especially how McGillicutty couldn’t help but ooze confidence after his performance at the PPV. Although I felt that Vickie’s lines is what stopped this from being a great promo. I just wasn’t feeling it. She should be angry about happened to Chavo at the PPV yet she’s chilling in her office making empty threats. Good job with the McGillicutty though, you’re brining some life back to that belt.

[Rock/ DiBiase]
Amazing job as The Rock, Zandy, you just play the role so naturally and just damn near perfectly that I will pity the next guy who tries to fill those shoes. & lolTed btw.

[Batistwo and Mason Ryan seg]
You’re getting better as Ryan, and the confidence that you’re having him exude is nice and the fact that he has such a streak to brag about must kill the fans because he’s been able to back up everything he’s said. So he’s declared himself the new best in the world, and the total package using the streak to justify his claims and it’s hard to argue. The only thing is that I’m not really getting the monster-ish or dominating-ish vibe from Ryan unless that’s not what you’re going for as the cocky attitude is working. Goldberg coming out of all people was a shocker being that he has a streak of his own and it makes for an interesting storyline. Goldberg parts were good aside from the excessive exclamation points, go with caps. And not that I didn’t enjoy the back and forth between you guys, but you could have saved it for another week and had Goldberg Spear Ryan after shouting ‘It’s You!’ Aside from that it was a good promo, and I’m looking forward to seeing what kind of feud the two of you can put together.

[MITB Announcement]
No Chavo? F dis league. </3

[Dat ninja Cena]
For starters John Cena is American, so please stop putting ‘u’ where it doesn’t belong. But I enjoyed this promo and how Cena laid out his plans to win the MiTB match and work his way towards the world title. Not before, letting Ted know he’d have his back if anything goes wrong with Rock which shows just how much of a classy guy he is. And of course him asking the fans to chant whenever Rock is around was funny and I can’t wait to see his Zander lets it happen. His announcement about going for the US Title was a nice twist, and I’m looking forward to how HBK responds either this or next week.

[Rock Styles on DiBiase]
The Rock’s bit at the beginning of this was great. It seems so easy for you to just write whatever pops up in your head and it works. And liked that you brought back the ‘big birds periods stain’ line, had me rolling on my bed laughing. Rock’s in denial and can’t grasp the fact that the people can’t stand him after he adopted this new cocky attitude where he just can’t seem to do any wrong. Rock still sees himself as the People’s Champion when the people want nothing to do with him. According to him, they still love him regardless of what they chant or how loudly they boo and it seems that DiBiase may be the one to give him a reality check. And the denial continues with Rock playing off the loss to Cena as a result of some shenanigans before and during the match that resulted in him getting screwed and of course he has his sights set of DiBiase for what went down afterwards. And it’s nice to see that DiBiase’s new mentality has carried over from the PPV into Redemption. You can tell by the way he enters the arena already in an off mood that something is definitely on his mind. DiBiase’s hurt (mentally/emotionally) at not only the Rock for the stuff that’s he’s pulled but also at himself for falling for it initially. Loved the writing of DiBiase’s line because you can feel the emotion coming from it as he just let The Rock have it. He insulted the Rock’s character, the Rock’s movies and you can see that Rock has gotten on the bad side of one of most stand up guys on the roster. And it was that betrayal of friendship and trust that led to this confrontation. Also, like how the Rock essentially treats DiBiase like a child and calling him naïve and without him outright saying it, you can easily tell that Rock doesn’t see him and DiBiase as being on the same level. I enjoyed the trading of threats at the end with The Rock, of course, taking it a step to far. Michael Cole made that brawl entertaining, and Rock getting the upperhand at the end was wonderful. Overall great promo, though it’s a shame that Rock didn’t mention Maryse or that the word class wasn’t said at all. The two of you play off each other well and when reading you can’t help but see that these two can’t stand each other and the brawl only signified that. It seems that Ted is going to be taking the serious approach in this feud with The Rock being the Rock and it works because it shows how much DiBiase dislikes Rock showing how easily he can get under DiBiase’s skin makes for an interesting dynamic and hopefully an enjoyable set of promos in the future.
Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:05 am

*The camera opens up on Rhino from behind, and the cameraman rushes towards him.

{Styles}
This camera guy will never learn! He repeatedly goes after Rhino for an interview and always ends up in some kind of trouble. Whether it's getting Gore'd or dragged all the way to Breakdown he seems to not care about his personal well being.

*The cameraman catches up to Rhino and begins to speak.

{Camera Dude}
Rhino! Rhino! Did you hear what Davey Richards said on Breakdown? He challenged you to a match at Final Stand, and wants some answers as to why you've been attacking him.

*Rhino stops for a moment and looks over his shoulder only to continue walking, the camera man persists and speaks again.

{Camera Dude}
Rhino you haven't spoken since debuting here besides yelling "Gore", I think you need to start answering some questions.

*Rhino turns to the camera, and begins to stare right at the camera man, who begins slowly backing away but just as he begins to turn Rhino begins to scream at the camera!

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 110

{Rhino}
YOU WANT ANSWERS RICHARDS!! I'LL GIVE YOU ANSWERS!! I attacked you because I like to hurt people, you weren't specific, you weren't pre-determined, you were in the wrong place at the wrong time. I gore'd you and then I planned on goring someone else the next week and the week after that. All different people, not named Davey Richards. But you didn't stay down after the first gore. Or the second gore..or the THIRD! You kept getting up, you kept refusing to stay down and each time it made me more and more pissed! The match at Over The Limit was never about winning it was to put you out of wrestling! In response to your match offer for Final Stand, I say YES. Because I've already proven that "The Man-Beast" owns "The American Wolf". You sit at your home, popping those pain meds not only because I've broken your ribs, I've given you a concussion, and I've broken your back but also because for a brief moment they help you forget how easily I maimed you. I have shown EVERYONE that you're a pathetic excuse for a wrestler and that there is no way in hell you can stop me. But I haven't pinned you, and that's the only thing left for me to do to you, embarrass you in the middle of that ring.

*Rhino begins to walk away but stops and turns again towards the camera and begins berating the camera man with more of his opinions...

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 710

{Rhino}
And that goes for everyone in the locker room! Including Michael McGillicutty! If you think your scrawny self scares me think again. You can talk all the smack you want but I gore'd you because I can and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it! I'll kick your ass at Final Stand as well! I don't care because I'll gore Richards, I'll gore you, I'll gore the referee, I'll gore Michael Cole!

{Cole}
HEY!

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 610

{Rhino}
I don't give a shit who I gore and who gets hurt because it's what I like to do! I will be hurting people like Richards for the remainder of my career and I'd like to see anyone try to stop me. Anyone who thinks they can, please step up and I'll gore right through you like Richards, like McGillicutty, and like John Cena tonight!

*Rhino then storms off camera as the camera man mutters "What the f...." before setting the camera down and sending it to commercial.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:27 am

ThéKlássyÓné wrote:

[Dat ninja Cena]
For starters John Cena is American, so please stop putting ‘u’ where it doesn’t belong.

But i'm english and like to spell my words the right way Wink
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 6:23 am

Ash wrote:
ThéKlássyÓné wrote:

[Dat ninja Cena]
For starters John Cena is American, so please stop putting ‘u’ where it doesn’t belong.

But i'm english and like to spell my words the right way Wink

We can botch your language anyway we damn please. us flag
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 7:20 pm

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 XwlredemptioncenaXWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 Xwlredemptionrhino
John Cena vs Rhino

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 7:23 pm

dat ending
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 7:55 pm

ThéKlássyÓné wrote:
dat ending
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 8:08 pm

I'm not always a fan of submission finishes, but that was pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 8:17 pm

Penguin, M.D. wrote:
ThéKlássyÓné wrote:
dat ending
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 8:21 pm

E/T wrote:
Penguin, M.D. wrote:
ThéKlássyÓné wrote:
dat ending
Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 8:29 pm

Red wrote:
E/T wrote:
Penguin, M.D. wrote:
ThéKlássyÓné wrote:
dat ending
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 8:35 pm

#SEME wrote:
Red wrote:
E/T wrote:
Penguin, M.D. wrote:
ThéKlássyÓné wrote:
dat ending
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 8:39 pm

Austin wrote:
#SEME wrote:
Red wrote:
E/T wrote:
Penguin, M.D. wrote:
ThéKlássyÓné wrote:
dat ending
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 8:40 pm

Let's see who claims toppage.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 8:42 pm

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 Cat-penis-face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next